[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FB_IMG_1700229569922.jpg (42 KB, 680x960)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
How do I meet women as a young, withdrawn, introverted guy?
>>
>>31588249
You don´t, welcome to the club pal
>>
>>31588261
But I have hobbies and skills, good financial status (for my age and in general) and pretty average lookswise (maybe better)
>>
>>31588289
im in the same boat. i just simply dont get bitches and im fine with that
>>
>>31588249
Tinder.
>>
>>31588289
Yes and?

If you aren't 6 feet tall, make 6 figures, and look like a 10, it's over.

Personality is a cope.

The best you can get is an abusive hamplanet, with 100k debt (she expects you to pay off), while she aborts your children, and refuses to work.
>>
>>31588499
Your post is delusional and looks like incelish yapping if we consider that many people are in relationships and aren't super successful chads
>>
>>31588956
it's incel hyperbole but it contains a nugget of truth. if you aren't handsome enough for women to approach you or place themselves in your vicinity 24/7 wanting to be approached ( which is like 99% of men), then you need to social skills, confidence and the right environment to approach women

as a 20 something introvert who's only experience is missing developmental milestones, good luck
>>
>>31588249
Men are expected to initiate, even in this post modern society, so you're going to have to go outside of your safe zone if you want to find a mate. You will hit many roadblocks that will make you bitter but understand that the world isn't black and white and that everyone, women included, are unique and all have differing opinions, even if it seems like most overwhelmingly seem the same. Learn to make small talk, be interested/attentive in what the other party has to say, learn to carry a conversation and how to initiate when appropriate. There are likely many resources out there to help you get started but I'm afraid I can't help you there as I much prefer a solitary life.
>>
>>31588977
Sounds like you're projecting your insecurity and lack of experience onto everyone else.

No, child. Your lack of experience is not indicative of everyone else's. Youre simply fearful of rejection, and use incel logic as your coping mechanism/justification on why it's pointless to put in the effort to find someone. It's a fear of rejection you possess. Nothing more. However you failed to understand that rejection Is part of the game.
>>
>>31588289
that's what everyone thinks at first
none of that matters to women
>>
>>31589214
How many times have internet maidens have rewarded you for your behaviour?
>>
>>31589824
Don't need any internet maidens. I have sex with women in my actual life, daily.

You're just too scared to approach women, for fear of rejection.
>>
>>31589850
No you don't. You wouldn't be browsing /adv/ in the middle of the day if you had a real social life.
>>
>>31589854
My business works by itself you neanderthal. My girlfriend is beautiful, live in canada and sir, I think you'll like this one, she has a beautiful cock!
>>
>>31589854
Yeah I do lol. I'm just better than you, and like imparting wisdom on those who are lesser than me.

Maybe one of you crabs will listen and pull yourself out of inceldom.
>>
>>31589929
Cute LARP
>>
>>31589024
Okay then, where men are supposed to initiate?
>>
File: 20240518_231157.jpg (1.33 MB, 2736x2736)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
>>31589953
Lol oh OK. I'll just cry about it later in my 4 bed, 2 bath home in the city. While the love of my life cooks me dinner.

When you decide to stop standing in your own way, you can get a glimpse of what I live.
>>
>>31590010
>screenshot
Lil LARPer thinks I can't read photo data
>>
>>31590065
Lol clearly says the date I took it, lil guy.

It's OK though, you tried. Here's a screenshot though.
>>
>>31590151
>switches from phoneposting to his PC
Lel
>>
File: 20240708_194306.jpg (3.73 MB, 4032x3024)
3.73 MB
3.73 MB JPG
>>31590188
I'd make things up if I were you too. Clearly the only way you can cope, being an incel.

No child, still on my phone. Still at work, making more an hour than you do. Still the same dude with the same woman. It's OK incel, I'm just better than you.

But for my added insult to your injury: pic rel is me yesterday after chest day.
>>
>>31590216
>/adv/ - Advice
>[Post a Reply]
>08/21/20 New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
>>31590188
>>31590151
>>31590065
>>31590010
>>31589953
>>31589929
>>31589854
>>31589850
>>31589824
Thanks for advice anons
>>
File: ceiling tactician.png (229 KB, 461x426)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
>>31590237
thems was truly some good advices
>>
>>31590293
My advice was here lol >>31589214
the thing that incels will not understand is that they are their own worst enemy. Refusal to attempt what you've never done before is not a benefit. Fear of rejection is just capitulation to failure. The incel fears failure, and therefore never will take the steps necessary to grow. If you have time to complain, you have time to make results, or better yourselves.

>life will only give you what you've put the effort towards recieveing
>>
>>31590319
You cannot be equal partners with someone for whom you have to work hard so that, out of all candidates, they choose you.
>>
>>31589214
>Patrick Tomlinson posts on /adv/
KEK
>>
>>31590216
>back to phoneposting screenshots
>>
>>31590337
You're starting to get it, but you're getting it backwards. Men are the prize, bud. However, you have to get to the point where you actually can back it up. A few aspects (general) that you should hit in order to get there, and in no particular order:
>know how to fight and win
>patient
>metered and thoughtful
>intelligent, and decently learned
>thrive in your niche
>self sufficient
>protective of what's yours, including your family/woman/man(if you're gay)
>be a good person

In doing so, you'll have your choice of the litter. Remember this ultimate truth: women may hold power over sex only at first, but men choose who gets the relationship, and the marriage. Men also choose who gets access to their resources and protection. If you have the ability for neither, you better work towards getting both.
>>
>>31590342
Lol who?
>>
>>31590391
The problem is, men have to put insane amount of effort just to play the game, and their inherent value as a partner doesn't help.

Recently I was talking to a friend complaining about my loneliness. I have certain flaws which can be seen as dealbreakers, so I understand why people would see me as a bad potential partner. But that guy is a fucking 11/10. He's incredibly smart, hard-working, and genuinely kind. When I met him I was shocked by the fact that someone can be so knowledgeable about the world, and on top of that remain untouched by bitterness.

He can't find a gf either, and replied to me "yeah imagine having your feelings but being 10 years older".

That's because, despite all of his strengths, he's not good at playing the dating game.
>>
>>31588249
go to language exchange meetup. talking to ESL girls is easier and helps you build confidence
>>
>>31590426
I agree with you there. We gotta put in the work. Personally I don't see much of a difference in betterment for the sake of dating vs. Betterment for the sake of a better life overall. Both require the same level of personal growth on our part, so might as well enjoy the benefit of crafting an easier life for ourselves.

I agree again, the dating scene is a bit of a motherfucker sometimes, and it's also a smidge demoralizing when we see people just flake or come and go... as our goal is permanence. I'd hope that you don't let past experiences kill your spirit in that regards.

You sound like you're in great company, having a solid dude to go through it with. I wish I had a catch-all answer for you guys... but it really just boils down to (at least for us regular folk) casting a wider net, and dating around a bit. What I mean by that, is multiple dating apps (marketing yourself, slightly differently on each one), social activities where the wahmen may be, and just going with the flow. Rejection is part of the game, I know I've had my fair share lol, but honestly I just started having fun with it and taking each bit as a lesson on how to do better at dating or interacting with people. It boils down to playing to your strengths, and pushing the boundaries on your weaknesses/short comings on a personal level. For me, as I'm a bit of a joker most days, I'll just say the wildest things thst come to mind (I'll meter them a bit) just to get a chuckle from myself, and those around me. Just don't take life too seriously, sometimes it really sucks. But that shouldn't influence your entire future.

If you're a praying man, I'd ask Christ and God to send you the one He wants you to be with. Worked for me, it very should for you too.
>>
Depends what girls you are going for. I work with a fat slob who plays video games all day. Found out he has a gf...but she plays video games all day too.
>>
>>31590376
Lol read the file name, you absolute Mongolid. This is why you're an incel, and I am not. Have you figured it out yet?

Ahahahahahaha btfo'd
>>
>>31590578
Shitskin lmao
>>
>>31590578
>>31590739
i hope to be functional and thriving enough to enjoy this sort of shit-flinging one day
>>
>>31590518
Yeah but my point is, if such an A-tier guy has to spend time and effort to learn how to play the game instead of having women come to him, then something is really fucked.
>>
you either meet them in school or through people you already know, there are no other options
>>
>>31590739
Lol and I'm fucking women. You are not. I'm stronger than you as well. Smarter, likely taller. My house is bigger, and I make more than you.

Ahahahahaha btfo'd I couldn't imagine the shame you feel.
>>
>>31590753
Unirnically I saw a video of it for the first time the other day, and I was like "damn that looks wild, could be fun"

No different than our southern yokels who play down in the mud holes
>>
>>31590784
I see your point, but the entire point of what I was saying: if you're checking all the boxes, but cannot market yourself... no one will buy the product.
>>
>>31590971
yet you still can't escape your inner incel mindset. when insulted on 4chan, your first instinct is to post irl pictures of yourself to try to make up for your inner insecurities
>L-Look at me anon, im so cool, here's a pic to prove it!
it's really sad and obvious dude. also ngl your gf looks ugly as shit, post a pic without the mask on pussy
>>
>>31591582
Lol I mogged you, and you cannot even compare to me. I feel like punching down when I find an incel who needs some good ole cyber bullying, it makes me laugh, especially when you start to wake up and realize the real world is much different from what you've been lead to believe on /pol or /r9k, or whatever cesspit you frequent.

I've never been an incel, been fucking women since I've been 15 or 16. Perhaps instead of being a lil bitch, you'll listen to guys like me who offer you help. I'll teach you how to get your dick wet, but you'll need to take a pic of physique with a timestamp and post it here, so I can laugh at you.

Don't worry, I'll help you afterwards, but I'm still going to laugh at you first.
>you shouldn't have done the sneedful
>>
>>31591663
so why won't you post a pic of ur gf without the mask lol. looks like she's pretty ugly
>>
>>31592473
Lol We both know that you're coping, lil guy.

And no, you're not going to beat your 2 inches to my woman. Seethe, you miserable incel.
>>
>>31590216
This is embarrassing
>>
>>31591663
I fuck you mother you bloody bastard bitch motherfuck! Benchod bitch bastard!
>>
Don’t. Trust me. You’ll be doing your future self a HUGE favor. Loneliness is FAR better compared to the alternative. “The grass is always greener” as they say
>>
>>31588499
>Remains ignorant in you're path
Heh, hothing personnel
>>
>>31592697
Lmao mald.

>>31592678
And no, it roots out the incels, and destroys their self esteem
>>
File: 1720546421171695.png (2.05 MB, 1502x1890)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB PNG
>>31590010
>>31590216
pls stop schizo posting, we know it's you
>>
File: IMG_0324.jpg (1.03 MB, 1536x2048)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>31588249
you don’t
>>31588289
that doesn’t matter. be above average in all three of these
>looks/be fit
>career/have money
>personality/have social skills
and you won’t have any problems getting or maintaining girls
>>
>>31590010
I can see you're both ugly as fuck. this is a horrible flex. I'd rather be incel than in a radius of 50m of your buttugly hobgoblin wife
>>
>>31588249
Introverted is fine. Withdrawn is not.
>>
>>31588977
>then you need to social skills, confidence and the right environment to approach women
And? You're supposed to have those things anyway.
"But I am...le introvert!" is a cope. There is absolutely nothings topping an introvert from having social skills and confidence. And the really funny thing is even if a girl approaches you first because of your looks, without social skills and confidence you'll just fumble the ball anyway.
>>
>>31590010
I'm using almost everything in this image as inspiration for fictional post apocalyptic characters. The Czech gas masks, the In-n-Out shirt, the folgers instant coffee and other products parked without any thought on some cheap rickety shelving, the thought-provoking juxtaposition of the withered plant just behind them, the garbage can in the corner that hasn't had the stickers removed from it,all the way down to the intangible clutter in the top right of the image. It's just really something. Every aspect of the picture engages one of the viewer's five senses.
>>
File: starryai_gz4r4.png (645 KB, 640x800)
645 KB
645 KB PNG
>>31593832
Lol that's a cope, we both know it. You look like pic rel, don't ya?

Glad you're at least admitting to yourself that you'll forever be an incel, regardless of proximity to other people AHAHAHAHAHAHA btfo'd again.

>>31593886
Thanks lol funny story about that plant. It's a Spanish thyme that I never wanted (initially). Watered it for a bit, and forgot to for a few months, but the thing will not die. 2 years later, it's still going strong, but wilted a bit.

>>31593792
And no, thats not me. The incel cannot differentiate between writing patterns.
>>
>>31594013
>The incel
no need to get testy. Like I read more than two words from schizo posts.
>>
>>31594066
>schizo post

The incel cannot differentiate between reality and fantasy. Therefore attempts to reframe what's before it's eyes as something it can mentally process, or compartmentalize. Typically those "reclassifications" are far from reality (as that is what incels fear most).

More study should be conducted on these fascinating, yet pitiful creatures. Most state that they wish to change, but most refuse to put forth a modicum of effort towards altering their conditions.
>>
>>31594099
>words words words without anyone really interacting with him
prime schizo posting
>>
>>31594013
let me put it this way, I wouldn't fuck your ugly wife if she was the last women on earth and I just lost both my hands. seriously. you're both genetic trash. you're in no position to shit on anyone. the fact that you come on here on your high horse when you're both ugly as incest is hilarious in a deely pathetic way
>>
>>31594346
Lol post physique

We both know why you're seething so hard.
>>
>>31594264
And yet, both times you've received a response from comments you went out of your way to make.

The incel mind is a fickle thing. It neither understands concepts like "cause and effect", nor does it appear to comprehend seeing it in action. It's mentality can only be described as "crab in a pot", in that crabs have the ability to escape their fate, but prefer to drag their fellow crabs down, in a mutually assured destruction. Fascinating creatures. They appear to both lack the ability, and willpower to change, as both would require effort on their part.
>>
>>31588249
the truth is you simply aren't putting yourself in environments where people go to find other people.
you go to work, you go home, maybe you take a walk, and that's it.

you probably hate night clubs and bars, i do too, but the truth is that's where you find people to date, or at the very least to fuck.
the problem with loners is that we don't put ourselves in social enviroments.
we might not be ugly, we might be good financially, we might have hobbies and skills, but we just dont seek people out (and the we ask how come people dont seek US out)
>>
>>31594575
It's not like I hate club or bars, maybe there are good places with cool atmosphere, but people who spend time in such places are probably, to put it mildly, not my type.
>>
>>31594544
>And yet you respond
I give you one (you), enough to keep you going on about some topic I never responded to.
>>
>>31594621
The numbers don't lie, kiddo.

I'm not surprised that the incel mind is so selective. This denotes a lack of development, likely caused by a mental defect. In truth, I'm glad these "people" will never pass on their genetic material.
>>
>>31594651
You call everyone in here incel, it hardly matters which one responds to you. Be keeping you busy here at least you won't shit up the rest of the board.
>>
>>31594658
You're free to prove to me that you're a different anon. But considering that you're most likely the same one, you won't.

It's not hard to see who I'm talking to, everyone has different writing styles.
>>
>>31594483
yeah I'm not seething. a piece of trash like you barely gets me annoyed, the situation is just hilarious because you're so delusional. in any case, apparently fucking your hideous wife gives you little fulfillment since you have to constantly come on here to get your little ego fix
>>
get a room you two lovebirds
>>
>>31594926
Lol as I thought, you're the same anon.

We both know she's not ugly like you claim. However, your still seething that I'm fucking a woman (that you've been led to belive by your containment board) shouldn't be interested in me, by virtue of your 4chinner logic. Your feeble mind cannot comprehend that you've lost to someone *gasp* darker than you. And this brings me joy. You've seethed for literal hours about this, tried every cope and deflection you could.

You're in incel because you fear reality. You're an incel because you're overweight and underdeveloped. Likely you're barely making minimum wage, and have zero game. I'd doubt thst you have proper hygiene.

Point being, you've lost to me by every metric you've put in place, as a standard for yourself. I couldn't imagine being you, not even as an inexperienced teenager was I as pathetic as you are. How does it feel? I really must know. Are you truly happy being out of shape and undesirable by women? Post physique and I'll show you mercy.
>>
>>31594979
Can't believe a single schizo retard can be this annoying, just gtfo already shitskin pajeet from this board if you're not going to provide any meaningful advice except "m-muh incel!"
>>
File: 1720128382445178.jpg (61 KB, 981x874)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>31588499
>6ft tall
>bad back
>bad knees
>can't be a 19kilo tanker
>mogged by male shortstacks slapping ass
biggers are absolutely worthless both in modern combat and day to day life..
>Yes and? If you aren't 6 feet tall, make 6 figures, and look like a 10, it's over. Personality is a cope. The best you can get is an abusive hamplanet, with 100k debt (she expects you to pay off), while she aborts your children, and refuses to work. blah blah virgin cope cope cope.

fixed stupid fucking spacing giving the illusion of substance.
>>
>>31594991
Lol I've given plenty of advice here already, in this thread. You've just been upset at how "on the nose" you fit what I'm saying

When you've had your lil nappy nap, and calm down you'll be able to read it without getting cwanky.

I'll admit, I'm getting tired of punching down at you. My efforts are better served with more worthy people.

Uplift yourself, nigga.
>>
File: 1683507256235212.gif (885 KB, 200x200)
885 KB
885 KB GIF
>>31594706
>You're free to prove to me that you're a different anon. But considering that you're most likely the same one, you won't. It's not hard to see who I'm talking to, everyone has different writing styles.
>>
>>31594934
all those people uninstalled tf2 to be here...
>>
File: 1720448431853400.png (157 KB, 750x748)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>>31594991
kill yourself
>>31595023
>Lol I've given plenty of advice here
press x to doubt
>>
>>31595040
Read, my boy. Just don't be like the nerd who stands in their own way. You can get pussy by not stagnating in life, and talking to women. Said that more than a few times.
>>
>>31595023
>nigga
Your skin is the colour of poop
>>
>>31595023
>Lol I've given plenty of advice here already, in this thread. You've just been upset at how "on the nose" you fit what I'm saying When you've had your lil nappy nap, and calm down you'll be able to read it without getting cwanky. I'll admit, I'm getting tired of punching down at you. My efforts are better served with more worthy people. Uplift yourself, nigga

fixed, also you aren't punching down... you are at his level by being emotionally invested on a anonymous forum. to the point where i can see you've been here for 5 hours... 7 to 12 am.
>tldr you'll get bitches if you knew how to invest your time wisely... just saying
>>
>>31595055
read>>31595012
stupid fuck>>31595055
>>
>>31595062
Lol and yet it somehow doesn't inhibit my ability to get pussy, or make more money than most of the anons in this thread

>>31595069
Sometimes incels just need to be bullied back into their place, in order to foster positive change in their life. I've banged about 30 women in my life so far. Pretty content with my pussy-grabbing ability. If they were able to nut up in their daily life, they too could glimpse a shred of this.

Incels do not possess the ability to utilize their time properly, as that is why most of them do not have the ability to excel in any aspect of their life. I agree with you on that point.
>>
>>31595082
Lol I have more combat experience than you.
T. 0933 combat marksmanship instructor
>>
>>31595222
>pussy pussy incel incel pussy
ok
>>
>>31594979
wut I'm not the same anon, but you're not really trying to trick me into believing your wife is pretty are you ? she'd lose a beauty pageant to a pig in lipstick. you're a huge loser, coming on here bragging with that gutter sow. you're not even a successful bully because you're way too emotionally involved for that. neck yourself
>>
>>31588249
I have written some very good articles lately on this and maybe they can help you or others out. In general I am pretty successful with women and most of my life I have been introverted as well.

https://nexusnarratives.page/2024/07/10/top-9-tips-for-mastering-the-art-of-seduction/

https://nexusnarratives.page/2024/07/10/how-to-approach-women-in-2024/
>>
>>31595286
>repeats the exact same thing, almost verbatim
"B-but I'm different anon"
Lol whatever you say lil guy. We both know you're still coping.

Post physique, or post your woman for comparison. That will make your opinion relevant
>>
>>31595367
so you're not only dumb, with a fragile ego and a hideous wife, but schizo as well. good to know
>>
>>31595378
Lol if that makes you feel better about your forced virginity, you're free to believe what you like. Doesn't make it true, however.

Get mogged on, continue seething boy ahahaha
>>
>>31595411
you're making up a whole lot, I'm just commenting on what I see. big difference
>>
>>31595245
>Lol I have more combat experience than you.
i lol'd
T. 914 scoring tanker
>T. 0933 combat marksmanship instructor using my pog pea shooter
>>
>>31595426
That's delusion, my boy.

The incel mind fears reality, so it deluded itself into automatically deflecting that which it cannot process.
>>
>>31595222
>I've banged about 30 women in my life so far.
doubt..
>Incels do not possess the ability to utilize their time properly, as that is why most of them do not have the ability to excel in any aspect of their life
where my doubt is seeded... the irony is palpable.>>31595069 turn that 5 to a 6 this loser>>31595222 has been here for 6 hours... ladies and gentlemen the zenith of all chads, a fucking weenie sneeding on /adv.
this was fun gonna smoke 'n fuck peace virg's
>t.psychopathdarktriadpidruguser
>>
File: 20210519_221027.jpg (700 KB, 1266x1284)
700 KB
700 KB JPG
>>31595477
Lol I scroll the forums while I'm at work, what else am I supposed to do?

And eh, I could post one of the sex tapes I've made with a few of these women here, and you nerds would still not believe it. I'm indifferent to your lack of belief. I've attained what you've yet to, my only question for you now is: why aren't you Half as successful as I am? Pic rel, one or the chicks I've banged off tinder.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.