[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: boardwalk.png (248 KB, 698x368)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
Where the fuck are all the young adults? I feel like every time I go outside all I see are families, literally every human I encounter is either over 40 or under 20. I was just at the mall earlier, probably walked past a bare minimum 500 people and saw maybe 3 fuckable women within my age range and my standards are not even remotely high (I'm a chubby chaser).
>>
Getting married, working, starting families
>>
>>32003986
college campus
>>
>>32003986
Young people gravitate to desirable places to live, or else spend all their free time in their bedroom, watching Netflix or staring at their phone or whatever the fuck they do. Social anxiety is epidemic as a result, so many zoomers can't stand being around people, would never think of spending all their free time hanging around in a public setting.
I live in a desirable Colorado mountain town, there are lots of outdoorsy 20-something couples here. All of them have money. I can drive over to Manitou Springs on a weekend and see tons of pretty teenies on the streets. But both groups are clearly the top 10% or 20% of the population in affluence and desirability. They like being out in public, and they have money to spend on Main Street.
>>
>>32004074
>spend all their free time in their bedroom, watching Netflix or staring at their phone or whatever the fuck they do
I really think this is it.
Especially women. Women are literally more online than men now.
>>
>>32004092
>Especially women. Women are literally more online than men now.
is that really the case?
i mean, what leads you to believe that?
>>
>>32004100
The rise of TikTok in particular has led to young women being even more addicted to their screens than young men
>>
>>32004102
>The rise of TikTok in particular has led to young women being even more addicted to their screens than young men
ah, i guess that makes sense
>>
>>32003986
If you like black people, you can find them in the parking lot at the liquor store. Idk why only they hang out when everyone used to.
>>
>>32003986
Common repost. Ignore this schizo.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.