[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 65 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

4chan Virtual YouTuber Contest Final Round - 4chan Pass users can now vote on one of the top 20 entries!

File: hqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 480x360)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>You're walking your dog and some dipshit's dog comes running up to attack yours

What do you do?
>>
I don't have a dog
>>
>>2841000

>kick until dog fucks off
>call cops on owner
>>
>>2841000
I assume it has a collar. I grab the collar and twist it tight, then I try to pin it under my knee and punch the shit out of its ribs with my free hand
>>
>>2841000
kick it's nose/eyes/throat till sumbmisssion is achieved
>>
>>2841000
Kick in in the face and fucking strangle it
>>
>>2841000
I would punt that fucker in the face.
>>
it happend once and I bashed it's head with my fist
dumbass rottnigger ran off and the owner didn't take the blame
guess who's gonna have a delicious meal of minced meat and glass powder next week
>>
>>2841000
I've actually had to pull someone's dog off of my mom's pug mix, once. I grabbed him from behind with both arms, under the forelimbs and under the neck and held him down long enough for the owners to grab him. My mom's dog got away with a minor perforation around her belly, but the psychological damage was worse. She became paranoid and reclusive, also had nightmares.
>>
>>2841000
i live in america so my right to protect myself and my loved ones is unhindered. that being said i would shoot it with the pistol i carry.
>>
If it was actually trying to attack, kick the shit out of it. Find a sturdy stick to hit it if it manages to bite onto my dog and not let go. My dogs are big so they can defend themselves for the most part so I don’t worry too much. That said, in my experience most dogs that run up to a leashed dog are just curious and not looking for a fight. It’s happened to me many times and only one of those dogs charged with intent to attack. I’ve also been on the other end twice where the leash/collar broke and my dog ran up to another dog on a walk. Thankfully in both cases the other owner and their dog were tolerant.
>>
put your weak arm parallel to the flor in front of your chest and then this
>>2841006
>>
>>2841000
This happened to me with my white trash neighbor's shitty pit bull. I started screaming, ran up, and kicked a glancing blow to her ribs. She ran back to her property, obviously scared. I think they beat her.

Since then they've kept her locked in a kennel in the back of a trailer mostly, through hundred degree weather and storms. Honestly heart breaking to see, even though I hate that dog, and now I feel partially responsible.
>>
>>2841000

Taser the bitch. Both the dog and his owner
>>
Yell at dog and owner, kick dog if it comes close. Make a scene so everyone hears and the owner has to do something or else they risk having cops come

Recently someone’s growling snarling dog came running up and was showing aggression to me AND my dog; and the dumbass owner just stood watching from a block away and yelled “JUST GRAB HIM BY THE COLLAR” I screamed back no fucking way grab your own fucking dog I’m not getting bitten; and he actually sighed and walked over saying “DO YOU THINK ID TELL YOU TO GRAB HIM IF HED BITE YOU?”

Yeah I’m going to listen to you, person I’ve only met 5 seconds ago that can’t even call his own dog back and it doesn’t listen to. Fucking people
>>
>>2841000
What, like in the image? A dog with leash aggression? I assume the owner knows how to reign in the leash and don't worry about it.
>>
Depends on the breed. If it's some little shit eating yapper I'll launch it with my foot. Anything bigger and I'll fucking shoot it because I can. Also where did I get a dog
>>
dispense high velocity lead sedatives 147grains at a time until the dog is calm.
>>
>>2841000
Stab its bunghole with my fingers then twist hard.
>>
Gang up on him with my dogs.
>>
Cut the attacking dog's neck, or get mauled in the process. Either way, that thing's getting put down.
>>
>>2841000
put it in a rear naked choke.

I was at my friend's place when he was dog sitting a fairly aggressive lab. He had an old husky lab mix of his own. The younger lab started ripping at the older dog, and everyone started freaking out, so I just put the lab in a rear naked choke. I slowly applied enough pressure so It could still breathe but it wouldn't be able to turn its head to bite me. I just sat there for a while, then let it go.

The lab would still fuck with the other dog when I wasn't around, but would immediately assume a submissive position when I showed up.
>>
>>2841000
I already had two dipshit labs attack my dog next to the street, now I walk with some dog spray
>>
>>2841226
Kero the point is to protect your dog, not find a new one to molest.
>>
>>2841260
>dog spray
You can just call it "a gun."
>>
>>2841000
beat the shit out of the other dog
>>
Piss on the other dog to assert ownership. Now you have two dogs
>>
>>2841000
>Shoot it and potentially the owner.
>>
I carry pepper spray when I walk my dog.
>>
>>2841342
Take yer bite!
>>
>>2841102
This, although I've caught my 25lb beagle multiple times looking to grab small """"dogs"""" with leashes (below ~10lbs) while at the vet. If it's a bigger dog he just humps them.
>>
>>2841029
That's the worst. My cousins had a border collie that was full of life and vibrant and peppy even at close to 9 years old. She was savaged by a Pit Bull and instantly lost her will to live. She recovered from her injuries but the spark was gone. She was an entirely different dog. She would lie out in the street regularly if no one was watching her. Jessie just wanted it to be over.
>>
>>2841000
Pick up my dog and keep it safe from the violent dog.
If it manages to attack, get it's teeth off my dog and attack it if need be.
>>
>>2841024
>dog owner notices that his dog literally ate glass
>he remembers his one neighbor that didn't like his dog
>reports you
>get arrested
>>
Ive got a 'problem' with a neighbor's disabled dog, she doesnt walk on a leash and always wants to say hi to my dogs but im worried with how excited they get theyll hurt her on accident, and im worried that she will go and say hi to an aggressive dog and the owner won't be able to reel her in. Anything I should say to them?
>>
>>2841000
shoot it.
>>
>>2841000
Recently in my town, a pitbull jumped out of a moving vehicle to attack a lady and kill her small dog. The lady had to be rushed to the hospital and the pit owner just picked up the dog and bolted in the car. The town is now looking for the owner.
>>
I live in Texas so the answer is a hecking bullet.
>>
>>2841278
What I mentioned is a legitimate way of making the attacking dog let go of its victim before it crushes their windpipe.
>>
>>2841000
I actually had to save my mom's papillon from a rhodesian ridgeback once, kicked the fucker so hard in the neck it just turtled in the street bleeding out it's mouth

I felt a little bad later but fuck that dog, I'm protecting my buddy.
>>
>>2841000
magdump , do a 360 and moonwalk right out of there
>>
>>2841051
>>2841223
>>2841217
>>2841280
>>2841342
>>2841464
>>2841801
the only acceptable answers. anything less means you dont love your dog.
>>
>>2841000
shoot it. i live in a stand your ground state and i love animals but feel no emotional connection to other peoples pets
>>
>>2841857
Which state? A good chunk are simply castle doctrine and since you're not at home in this scenario, it wouldn't apply.
>>
>>2841000
Trainer Used Tackle
>>
>>2841860
>I live in a stand your ground state
>but what if you live in a duty to retreat state?

pretty sure he doesn't and duty to retreat doesn't apply to dangerous animals
>>
>>2841000
I don't have a dog, but I take my bird for "walks"
>>
>>2841000
I’ve had a similar situation happen to me. It was a stray pit bull and it attacked our weenie dog. I ran inside and grabbed my pistol and shot it. Both dogs ended up getting put down. That’s when I really started to hate pit bulls.
>>
>>2842141
Based shitbull eliminator
>>
>>2841024
I hope your mom got the therapy she needed, anon.
>>
>>2841029
I hope your mom gets therapy, too.
>>
>>2841000

Kick the chihuahua away from my great dane
>>
>>2841000
You kick it in the nose like guy in this video. Take note dweebs this could save your life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udlw2xLXqEQ
>>
>>2841000
drag my dog away, have mine checked for damage
>>
>>2841003
Pitbulls don't back down until you're maimed or dead, not even if you shoot them
>>
>>2841260
"labs"
>>
I put on my robe and wizard hat
>>
>>2842811
>not even if you shoot them
Even if they're dead?
>>
>>2843433
Death does not stop the bull gods
>>
>>2841854
>anything less means you dont love your dog.
It is more of personal ass saver. I wonder if you can use swiss knife in order to cut head away. 90 mm should be enough, but...
>>
>>2843436
Bullet stops a nigger. Bullet stops a nigger dog. Bullet stops any crime. Bullet can stop everything.
>>
>>2841005

Good way to get bit.

Pick it up by the back legs and walk it backwards.
>>
>>2841628
that's fucking terrible
Old/middle aged ladies fucking love their lapdogs like children
only these one spend time with them. She's probably devastated
>>
>>2841000
Pull out my concealed carry and shoot.
>>
>>2843633
It's a win-win if they catch the owner and put him in jail and euthanize the shitbull.
>one shit zoo yapper dead
>one shit zoo owner never going to buy a dog again due to "PTSD"
>one criminal in jail and banned from ever owning a dog
>one shitbull dead
>normiedog owners and groomers/vets/trainers celebrate in the streets
>>
>>2841260
>labs
You know Brutus is just a shit meme right?
>>
Hasn't happened to me in years because I have a wolfhound who obviously is pretty intimidating to most other dogs and he is very protective of my other dog which is a welsh springer spaniel.

My previous welsh springer spaniel was attacked by some homeless niggers pack of whippets. Luckily I was on my way home from hurling practice and I smashed their heads in with my hurley. Which is the main reason I carry one with me always just in case, plus its better than anything else for hitting tennis balls for the dogs to fetch.
>>
>>2841000
>>2841000
Shoot to cripple the other dog if possible. Shoot to cripple the other owner. Burn their dog alive in front of them. Then their family, if any. Then their possessions. Use hacksaw and blowtorch to cut off hands and feet, rough cuts so prosthetics won't work well. Blind with screwdriver. Beat mercilessly, use psychological torture to convince other owner of worthlessness. Use same screwdriver to deafen other owner. Remove tongue and teeth with pliers. Leave alive but disabled.
>>
>>2843636
FUCK YEAH AMERICA THE LAND OF THE FREE
>>
File: 1530194351374.png (154 KB, 2048x2048)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
>annoying shiba living on our street
>always let out the yard
>terrorizes everybody and everything that passes their house
>one day decides to pick a fight with our rottweiler while my dad was walking it on a leash
>our rottweiler tears it a new one and lets go on command
>owner comes by and says it had to be put down
>a week later they put a plaque on their yard wall saying how their "braveheart" was killed by a vicious uncontrollable dog
>everybody in the neighborhood is glad the dog is dead
>>
>>2843925

rottnigger strikes again

>>2843904

what shitty taste in dogs you have
>>
>>2843927
t. Shitbull
>>
>>2843927

Sounds like you're compensating. There is nothing wrong with my dogs. I've had many different breeds over the years, they all have their good points and drawbacks.
>>
>>2843937

LMAO buttblasted rottnigger lover. And no actually I own Akitas, the only real type of dog in existence. They are the perfect family pet and protection dog in one. Would destroy any other breed, especially rottniggers. Japanese superiority yet again.

>>2843951

Whatever you say faggot. My Akita would kill your potatonigger wolfhound any time of the day and you if I told it to. What the fuck is a hurley by the way?
>>
>>2843952
>aggressive and wants to kill dogs
>I-I'm not a pitbull...
>>
>>2843954

If my dog attacks yours then I believe it has reason to and as such should finish the job on whatever nigger breed of dog it was. If you even attempted to hurt my dog when it was doing what comes natural to it, I would shoot you too.
>>
>>2843952
>>2843955
>niggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger
I wonder who could be behind these posts?
>>
These threads exist for faggots to fantasise about using their guns for something other than feeling badass as well as a few noguns faggots who think they can "kick a pitbull into submission".
It really is an embarrassment.
>>
>>2843978

>t.nogunfaggotcuck
>>
>lol ill just punch a pitbull or rottweiler to death
>I could kick the shit out of one
lets see some photos fellas. lets see these UFC built bodies that are capable of fighting an angry pitbull without weapons.
>>
>>2844041

You're one of those queers that thinks dogs are people aren't you? If you can't outsmart a dog and kill it then you deserve to be mauled to death.
>>
File: 1534550587116.png (293 KB, 480x359)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
Laugh as my american swamp dog death rolls it into bite sized chunks.
>not taking your murder logs out for walks to keep them nice and healthy

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.