[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/bant/ - International/Random

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Coal mine, Enlow Fork.png (436 KB, 750x400)
436 KB
436 KB PNG
No pasta edition
>>
>>20730345
Sorry, I don't have the pasta saved and the last thread hit bump limit and timed out.
>>
>>20730348
Gotchu senpai

Commodities include
>Precious metals
Platinum, Gold, Silver
>Energy
Oil, Natural Gas, Uranium, Coal
>Base Metals
Copper, Nickel, Zinc
>Others
Water, Agricultural, Salt

More information for each commodity
https://pastebin.com/tduUv8Ny
Calculators for DD
https://pastebin.com/TsRtpKHs
Steer Clear List
https://pastebin.com/V571vwse
News Sources
https://pastebin.com/bQFESpBL

Youtube channels to follow
>Mining Specific
Kitco Mining, Crescat Capital, Mining Stocks Education, Crux Investor, Metals Investor Forum, Resource Talks, Vancouver Resource Investment Conference, Rule Investment Media, Hedgeless Horseman
>Market Commentary
Peter Schiff, Liberty and Finance, Finding Value Finance, Commodity Culture, Palisade Gold Radio, Sprott Money, Rob Kientz, Mike Maloney, Macro Voices, Decouple Podcast, Saxo Market Call
>Twitter Pages for Mining News
JrMiningNetwork, JuniorMiningHub, KitcoMining, MinerDeck, MiningVisuals, Mining

>What is Austrian economics?
https://mises.org/what-austrian-economics
>What has government done to our money? - Murray Rothbard
https://mises.org/library/what-has-government-done-our-money
>The mystery of banking - Murray Rothbard
https://mises.org/library/mystery-banking
>Profit & Loss - Ludwig Von Mises
https://mises.org/library/profit-and-loss-0
>Must Read: Gary Allen, "Hunt for Silver"
https://s3.amazonaws.com/camppictures/CampArchive/Economy/Hunt%20For%20Silver.pdf
>How to play the exploration stock
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxxZOA403dY
>>
File: Coal China.jpg (242 KB, 1280x853)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>>20730547
Thanks, mate
>>
Morning lads
>>
Gold recovering?
>>
File: 1718361370575293.jpg (16 KB, 235x248)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>20731123
No fake out.
Gary was right, we will be going sideways until the 200 DMA is back to normal.
>>
File: sgd.jpg (157 KB, 977x642)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
shortanon okay? Snowline up again and assays drop any day now
>>
>>20730970
morning fren, looks like that hooker nurse is treating you well
>>
>>20731327
Doing just fine, snownigger.
>>
File: 1669492846002888.jpg (797 KB, 1619x2159)
797 KB
797 KB JPG
>>20732116
kek
>>
Subscribe to my onlyfans
-Gary
>>
I will never financially recover from the last ~5 weeks.
>>
>>20732221
>I was right
>wasn't right
as they say fake it till you make it selling bullshit trading advice
>>
Anyone got resources on how trading and clearing houses at commodity exchanges work?
>>
Snownigger, did you get too caulky?
>>
>>20731327
Oh, noes!
Did we get a lab leak?
>>
File: 1639097993234.jpg (76 KB, 1024x1024)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>20733279
No, the coming assays will bury you, just games being played. If I try to buy the price goes up and my order doesn't fill. Every lot I've ever purchased s green
>>
>>20733575
>the coming assays
will be used as a liquidity event for the sale of large positions.
>>
>>20731327
What's the QRD on shortanons thesis, and opposition to it? I'm not well acquainted with Snowline.
>>
>>20732304
I second this
>>
>>20734038
The thesis was technical and related to expected sales in late June on account of changes to Canadian tax law.
I flipped it short for US$5K over three days. I kept a token position to troll snownigger with when it's proven that the pre-assay hype was for liquidity generation, i.e., for big fish to sell to baggies. Good assays are already priced in. Anything short of expectations will see the price plummet. The only thing that would help the share price is a truly spectacular hole.
>>
File: 1713170288201404.jpg (74 KB, 1024x775)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>20730970
Looking good LassenNigger.
>>
>>20734087
Interesting, I appreciate the reply. Let me summarize and tell me if I'm wrong on anything.
>Firstly, you made 5 grand off a short due to the changes in CA tax law kicking in.
>Secondly, you held a SMALL short position to keep the gag running, because in reality, institutional investors were already expecting a particular 'survey' result, and the CURRENT price already reflects/reflected that.
>e.i., the price is not expected to move upwards significantly, so these aforementioned investors are hoping to drive up hype around the upcoming assays in order to make the stock more liquid, which gives them a runway to exit their positions, presumably already in profit.
>Thus, baggies aren't left to hold dogshit, but they're also not holding something that will make any particularly significant moves; it'll just crab sideways.

Did I miss or misunderstand anything? I appreciate you elaborating earlier, just trying to walk through the situation here and really grasp the dynamics.
>>
>>20731343
It's been slow going. Got at least one more surgery left
>>
What do you guys think of royalties? I think Sandstorm looks good here.
>>
>>20734038
>>20734087
>>20734232
>shortanons thesis
His thesis is retardation, I told him to short Brunswick last year and created a monster
>>
File: SGD.jpg (901 KB, 1920x1450)
901 KB
901 KB JPG
>>20734087
>The only thing that would help the share price is a truly spectacular hole

prepare your anus, Snowline hits spectacular holes starting at surface on a regular basis
>>
>>20734232
That's pretty much it.
>>20735720
>His thesis is retardation
This is also true. Midwit lithium fag was schooled by a retard and a thesis too simple for him to understand.
>>20735912
>prepare your anus
Yeah, ok. Since it's already more than 20-bagged, I'm expecting no such sodomy at my end.
>>
Kek, all the I-80 socials and pump crews are in an uproar over Crux Investor's article. Anyone have access?
>>
>>20735353
royalties are good business, especially if you can find the companies trading at well below their net asset value. the big names are pretty fairly priced. be careful of companies that have bought a lot of exploration/development assets that may never get built.

I owned Osisko but barely got my money back after the Victoria Gold heap leach pad failure took out 7% of their annual ounces. It's lower risk than mining but you're still exposed to similar problems.

One of my largest positions is Ecora Resources which has naturally been plummetting ever since I bought it, but they pay a decent dividend and have massive revenue from a coal royalty for the next couple of years while their copper appreciates. Almost no precious metals, instead they're picking up the energy future stuff (uranium, cobalt, nickel, rare earths etc.).
>>
>>20736089
holy based, I thought Crux only does pump jobs and softball interviews
>>
>Kazatomprom tax hike
fuck. At least it's not that bad and it's probably priced in by now considering how undervalued the stock is to begin with. Surely there can't be more jurisdictional risk materializing for the company right?
>>
>>20739368
I bought more, so there's probably more pain to come (like disappointing 2025 production guidance).
>>
>>20736089
It's an OK read. Funny to say that any time management stops drilling a resource for a bit that all of a sudden it's no longer of economic interest. Are they supposed to blow all their cash? The report boils down to Cove being OK, everything else being shit. Unless I missed it, no mention of the JV plan, especially odd given that it's at the supposedly worthless Ruby Hill.

Never read Crux much before since their main site is full of obvious paid pump jobs. Guessing they split the real analysis off to another site.
>>
Anyone know anything about Pensana's rare earth project in Angola?
>>
File: IMG_8615.png (96 KB, 1437x1647)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
$DYLLF $URG $SWN $GOGL $SBSW & $NAK oldfag reporting in.
>>
>>20739772
>F
OTCkeks...
>>
commodityGODS...
>>
>>20736089
Have heard on multiple occasions the Crux kike is a notorious shorter. Guess i80 is his latest hit-piece
>>
File: 1715125719920326.webm (1.91 MB, 480x852)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB WEBM
Agnico Eagle just hit a 52-week high
>>
Are the other uranium stocks going up because of kazatomprom's drop or is there other news?
>>
African miners are going up. Allied Gold finally breaking out, hope some here listened when I shilled it. It's still berry cheap but don't count on getting in below $3. Endevour Mining probably not going below $30 again either. B2Gold and Barrick charts are still gathering confidence for a breakout but seem to be headed higher. Perseus is making new multi-year highs. And so on.

>>20740180
Yep Agnico's comfy to hold. The sector has stopped consolidating and is going up again. Gary was wrong as I said he would be. Finn anon 10 - Gary 0
>>
>>20739267
From the ones I looked at, Gold Royalty Corp, Metalla, and Sandstorm looked the best from P/NAV. Neither MTA or GROY are profitable yet, though, so it's more speculative. Another thing I was looking at besides NAV and mine life was their SG&A expenses relative to cash flow, which Sandstorm is very good on. MTA and GROY have nominally low SG&A, but a little outrageous when comparing it to their miniscule revenue. I guess the gamble is that they will grow into those numbers.
>>
>>20740350
I'm not too big into royalties but I also have checked them out and I can concur with your findings. The ones with high SG&A relative to revenue are smaller companies that should be considered to be growth rather than quality.
>>
>>20739267
And I will look at Ecora. I like the royalty model and am interested in it besides for precious metals. I was surprised to find that Franco Nevada has diversified a bit out of the metals now and is even getting into oil and gas. I was looking at Uranium Royalty Corp and came to the same conclusion as the speculative gold royalties, with the additional problem that they are diluting heavily.

Some other qualitative things that I like about Sandstorm is they have been around since 2008, so they have already survived a boom & bust. A lot of the other smaller royalties are like 4 years old. Also the CEO and founder is the old CFO from Wheaton, so I think he understands the model very well.
>>
File: r23386848.jpg (98 KB, 892x774)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>20740350
GROY have been trying to diversify, they bought the copper stream from Adriatic's mine a few weeks ago.

Trident had this graph in their last presentation (pre-takeover), it's fun to look at the various royalty companies and how they value each other when making their investment case.
>>
>>20741069
Trident themselves were overvaluing their lithium assets by (imo) 2x so good luck to the new owners.
>>
>>20741069
Did you buy Ecora because of their particular asset mix or because they were diversified in general?
>>
>>20741147
I was looking for copper royalty exposure without precious metals. I like the uranium and rare earths, plus big coal cashflow for a couple more years. Dividend, stock buybacks, lots of insider buying. There seems to be a lot of value there even if some of the big development assets don't pan out (like BHP's West Musgrave nickel/copper project, which we might find out the fate of in the next few weeks).
>>
>>20735353
>What do you guys think of royalties?
Good business model, but field is crowded. The big ones are well known, well positioned, and stock price is already well bought. There are several newer ones trying to break in, but all the best large and mid-size producers are well invested in by the large royalty companies. All stocks are manipulated heavily, even the pennies. Look at Metally Royalty (MTA), in about 2016ish it was $0.06 then in mid to late 2020 it was $12. Great if you were in early and out near the top. Lots of big banks were investing in it, likely a professional pump and dump. I have bought into Empress Royalty early. The only real problem is the woman CEO, and its small time. They have a diversified portfolio of PM mines that are producing, and if they structured their deals right they should be making some good money (for their size) especially if PM prices are going to contniue to rise. You need to think about your investment time frame. I am looking at 5 to 10 years unless there is parabolic move then I am out - taking profit instead of waiting to see if it recovers. I also invested in Electric Royalties - ELECF - because of the goverment subsidies for electric cars, and the likely requirement to ban/reduce ICE cars. ELECF is much more of a gamble becasue they are not investign in PMs but rare earths, they are small, and the attitute for electric car ownerhship is changing (less positive) and subsidies are being reduced or stopped. I do find it interesting that Gleason and Sons is investing heavily in ELECF, not exactly sure what they see, but they now own abou 28% of the stock, Gleason is also a big investor in Empress, so with enough money behind these two newer smaller companies I think chances are better for some success in the future.

What do you guys think of Ares Stretigic Mining is Utah getting ready to mine flourite?
>>
File: 10am.jpg (82 KB, 964x664)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>Crimex
>>
>>20741862
>the likely requirement to ban/reduce ICE cars.
Simply cannot happen. The world doesn't have the raw materials to upgrade the infrastructure to support total adoption of EVs. Particularly in a country like the US where you all commute 100 miles and idle in traffic for an hour a day in trucks the size of European houses.
>>
>>20741885
I-is that a healthy consolidation pattern? AAIIEEEEEE IM GOING INSAAANEEEE GARYMAN SAVE MEE AAAHHH
>>
>>20741955
>Simply cannot happen.
I know, but as long as governments keep stating they plan to, they are going to, try to, and keep pushing EVs distorting the market, then EVs and solar panels sales will increase or stay high requiring more rare earths so more mining, and better chance for royalty streaming for rare earth mining, hence elecf. But once the market is distorted enough, and enough people realize ICE power vehicles and not EVs are the future and governments stop but money flush to support EVs and solar, then the rare earth mining will decline, or not rise as fast, and rare earth mine royalty streaming business model will not be profitable, or as profitable. I do not care if EV are good or bad, just trying to look out 2 to 5 years to see what stocks are worth investing in in that space.
>>
File: 17435678435678976.png (400 KB, 737x635)
400 KB
400 KB PNG
>>20741885
Nothing out of the ordinary.
>>
>>20742641
Rare earths could be the next lithium if a war with China doesn't eventually break out.
>>
File: 164567865467.png (440 KB, 525x428)
440 KB
440 KB PNG
ALL MY STOCKS ARE DEAD! ALL MY STOCKS ARE DEAD! GOT KICKED IN THE RED! ALL MY STOCKS ARE DEAD!
https://youtu.be/o6EFg5eWWlM?t=27
>>
File: 1708125329173837.jpg (56 KB, 365x365)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>20742934
Let's just say if there' a war with China rare earths will be the least of my worries.
>>
>>20742936
you DID go all in on African gold miners... right?
>>
File: r23386849.jpg (46 KB, 317x393)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
It's not enough. I need more.
>>
>>20742964
>no gold
>no glencore
ngmi
>>
>>20743008
I had some Glencore but sold before the Anglo coal fire gave them a boost.
>>
>>20743027
much appreciated bongfren. I see you don't hold any Sovereign Metals, was it another bong who owned that or did you give me a boost there as well?
>>
>>20742947
Africa, SA, and NA mostly yeah. The juniors are still dead ducks.
>>
File: CPLie.jpg (224 KB, 790x1259)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
CPI in the morning, hopefully we moon
>>
>>20743092
Wan't me, I'm a Kenmare man through and through. Don't need any more titanium dioxides in my diet.

Except Rio obviously.
>>
>>20743101
idk senpai my juniors are looking quite alive. Either we read charts differently or we are looking at different charts
>>
>>20743144
>Except Rio
so you're a future Sovereign Metals owner then
>>
File: frens.webm (1.58 MB, 612x764)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB WEBM
rare footage of PANMAN with fren
>>
>>20743124
If its lower than expected we pump, right?
>>
>>20743092
Ye I'm the other "bong". Still waitin for breakout confirmation.

Nice to see others are noticing and appreciating rouyalties as well.
>>
>>20743528
yes
>>
>>20743614
naw there is a britbong who owns some LSE listing SVM shares iirc.
>>
>>20743614
also idk what more confirmation you need that it's broken out, I saw that happening three months ago and the chart has printed two new 52w highs since
>>
>>20743693
I see, tho do so as well via SIPP.
>>
>>20743124
All pumps are speculation on rate cuts. If he says no, don't we dump?
>>
>>20743849

I'll be more comfortable after we are firmly past 0.84.

Not doubting it yet, just learned to face facts instead of hopes.
>>
>>20743859
fair enough. I'm more of a fundamentals guy than a technicals guy anyways, that's why I hold the stock probably until Rio Tinto comes knocking
>>
>>20743867
Defo, but left miney on the table way too many times by ignoring technical signals.

It's funny how human emotions can be so well coveyed into squiggly lines.
>>
>>20743879
absolutely. I've become more technical inclined over time as well, but always with a fundamental basis. Very happy with my SVM investment thus far. I suspect when (or if, I guess) you will join me in the stock my profit will be close to a double, partly thanks to my focusing on the fundamentals but also partly because I recognized that the year long consolidation pattern had been coming to an end at the beginning of the year
>>
I still haven't pulled the trigger. Do I invest into gold miners for the rate cuts that'll send gold flying or not?!?!
>>
>>20745452
no stay far away the whole sector is super expensive and these companies never make money and their stock prices dont even move when gold goes up
>>
>>20745463
Not sure if you're memeing or not
>>
>>20745488
Like how is pan American trading 15$ lower than it's 2020 high wtf
>>
>>20745452
>fomo
Top signal...
>>
>>20745452
>Do I invest into gold miners for the rate cuts that'll send gold flying or not?!?!
obviously yes
you havent done this already
we're at the bottom of the market and gold miners can only go up
look at the GDXJ
look how much it was worth in 2011
It's been down for so long
We're going back to those levels.
>>
>>20745488
>>20745510
ngmi
>>
damn we're recovering nicely
the gold market wants to move up
>>
When will we be right?
>>
Another 52w high for Sovereign Metals. My Meteoric position is getting hammered though, REEs are surely at the absolute bottom of the cycle
>>
File: CHINA.jpg (96 KB, 971x766)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
almost $35 in China, the NY cartel might have a tough time keeping silver down today
>>
Didn't realise how much of Cameco's uranium will be subject to the new Kazakh tax. Something like 4m lbs comes out of their share of Inkai, with an eventual gross tax of ~20% in that top bracket.

Russia look like they'll be hit the hardest. If they end up paying. Partnerships on loads of mines.
>>
>>20747353
well played from Kazakhstan, they know that they will be taxing foreign JV partners the most.
>>
BHP threw in the towel on nickel, West Musgrave and Nickel West have been put on C&M until at least 2027. Bullish.
>>
>>20747391
Not good for Ecora. Their only construction stage royalty now on hold.
>>
>>20747454
agreed that is devastating news for Ecora
>>
https://www.gold.org/goldhub/data/gold-etfs-holdings-and-flows
interestingly, ETF inflows from Europe, especially UK and Switzerland spiked higher in June.
>>
>>20747479
In better news the Kestrel coal asset has "already met the top end of guidance for the whole of 2024" in H1 alone. So they'll have the cash on hand to acquire new royalties or pay dividends/buybacks to sure up the share price.
>>
>>20745644
Please elaborate.
>>
>>20747696
You are not thinking with your own brain. That is why you are ngmi.
>>
File: nfg.jpg (396 KB, 931x1345)
396 KB
396 KB JPG
Looks like NFG going up 10% yesterday may have been a leak. QH is going to lose his mind on tomorrow's Crescat show

https://ceo.ca/@businesswire/new-found-intercepts-nine-new-gold-zones-spanning-3km
>>
>>20747744
Great news for NFG, I'm happy for the longs
>>
File: cpi.jpg (129 KB, 1376x821)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>20743124
>>
File: cpi.jpg (70 KB, 970x688)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>20747810
>>
File: 31.44.jpg (125 KB, 1363x790)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
are silver Chads finally going to WAGMI and Gary anhero?
>>
File: 2407.jpg (137 KB, 1368x821)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
GOLD CHADS BREAK $2400
>>
>>20747737
Idk what you mean? Obviously all my thoughts will be a collection of what I read about the industry.
Anyways, I do believe gold will progress higher. And I think miners are underpriced but the question is why are they? Am I missing something here?
>>
>>20747840
holy shit, this might become the 32 USD breakout after the june bullflag! WAGMI
>>
gold-OVERLORDS....
>>
>>20747857
I just assumed you're X70o/mLB because you replied
>>
File: DXY.jpg (75 KB, 1174x644)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
kek, good luck today cartel
>>
>>20748301
Man I'm not some Indian jeet nigger lover. Pls no more bully. You're the finnish anon right?
Just want some guidance on commodity investing.
>>
>>20748313
yeah that's me. Currently sitting at a Nyali Beach hotel restaurant, enjoying the warm weather while I still can. Next week I'll be back home again.
>Just want some guidance on commodity investing.
I really think it's wiser and better for everybody to make their fortune and I think it would be arrogant for me to tell others how to invest. Been there before and I regretted it. But honestly in case it was still unclear I think gold miners are silly cheap. Not the shitcos, the good ones.
>>
File: 1554465324722.webm (1.94 MB, 1278x720)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB WEBM
>>20745510
it's moving today! I'm finally in the green 3.5 years later
>>
>>20748500
The dubs don't lie
I think we'll see s pullback in gold in the coming week. Profit taking and such. Then we break and stay above 2400 permanently after fed cuts in September.
Going to slurp up the majors during this pullback.
You suggest any ones in particular? GDXJ and whatever but how about individual companies?
>>
File: Schiffposting.jpg (130 KB, 975x786)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
Pete rolling
>>
>>20748664
I have never really liked ETFs, I like most Africa-focused gold producers (Allied, B2, Endavour Mining, Barrick, WAF, Orezone, Perseus for example) because they are cheap but I also like high quality "safer" ones like Agnico. Often times I find that African miners have really high quality operations, lots of duration (big resources&reserves) and they're really cheap relative to EBITDA and/or NPV when compared to the "safer" peers focusing in the more developed parts of the globe.

Africa or more specifically the Birimian Greenstone Belt in the West and the less explored Arabian-Nubian Shield in the East are fantastic places to explore and develop mines. Labor is cheap, gold is pretty much omnipresent, operations are simple and social landscape is extemely supportive with fast permitting timelines and usually strong community support.

Outside the obvious low hanging fruit in high quality majors and African miners and explorecos, I like some select juniors like Artemis, Aris and Lumina. On the silver side I just focus on the best producers and explorecos with the least risks I can find.
>>
>>20748722
Based thanks. Going to Romanka soon so I won't be able to focus on this.
Going to grab more newmont to start bring words into action.
I think we'll see a pullback like I said.
Thoughts on the best copper and tin exposures?
Thanks
>>
File: gary.jpg (36 KB, 966x378)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
KEK
>>
>>20748738
Best tin exposure for me is Alphamin. Not a lot of competition on that front. Company is cheap, just commissioned a ramp-up and pays a hefty divvy. It's in Eastern DRC so watch out for military conflict risks if you're worried about that stuff. Best way to play copper in my opinion is to just focus on the big high quality producers: Glencore, Ivanhoe, Freeport, BHP, Rio Tinto to name the highest profile ones. There are some juniors with development projects worth considering (FIL, SLS, SOLG, NGEX for example) but I'm mostly focusing on quality in copper.

All my opinions and not advice

>Romanka
I assume you mean Romania? Nice never been there before myself.
>>
>>20748690
>>20748658
Major ultra mega supreme top signal.
>>
>>20749237
Romania yes. Going for a week for work. Want to move there based on my last visit.
Any commodities you're bearish and thus not invested in (yet).
>>
Why is copper missing the rally abd dumping?
>>
>>20749304
is this your thread? >>>/pol/473737975
>>
>>20749304
I'm bearish lithium for now. Not really outright bearish on any other type of miner right now. Nickel and PGM miners probably found a bottom a while ago, other industrial metals probably going to follow copper, oil seems rangebound and I am not going to try to forecast natgas.
>>
I only own one silver miner and it's down today.

I'm surprised how well Kazatomprom rebounded, I should have bought more of the dip.
>>
File: 1678822390444571m.jpg (122 KB, 1024x784)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
Hey guys, can my shitcos go up so I can retire to Japan.
Thanks
>>
File: HL.jpg (103 KB, 1165x779)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
Hecla bros WAGMI

https://www.juniorminingnetwork.com/junior-miner-news/press-releases/1104-nyse/hl/163995-hecla-announces-second-quarter-production.html
>>
>>20749347
No
>>20749358
So you think copper will do well and drag the other Inudstrials with it?
>>
>>20749897
yeah. Mostly thinking of copper, tin and zinc.
>>
>>20750107
why is copper falling right now?
>>
>>20750121
I don't know. Probably something something inventory builds or whatever
>>
File: Dane..webm (1.88 MB, 720x720)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB WEBM
52-WEEK HIGH FOR PAN AMERICAN SILVER
>>
Oh, noes, snownigger broes!
>>
Teck has completed the sale of its coal to Glencore. $7bn cash in the bank. Wonder what they do with it.
>>
>>20750697
kek, you better cover before news tomorrow, Snowline likes the Friday news release
>>
>>20750817
They say they want to invest it in copper projects, but I think they might maybe make an entry into the uranium space
>>
>>20750823
>gold up 1.7%, SGD down 1.5%
Looks like someone's seen the assays already.
>>
>>20750891
add to your short
>>
we are ALL going to make it.
>>
>>20751162
even me?
>>
>>20751239
No the day of the rake is coming for you.
>>
>>20751345
nooooooo
>>
>>20751239
Some of you will be liquidated, but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make
>>
File: Day of the Rake.webm (1.87 MB, 1080x1080)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB WEBM
>>20751345
kek
>>
>>20747744
>3km
Damn.
>>
File: 1709567729116788.gif (938 KB, 314x240)
938 KB
938 KB GIF
>>20748743
AHAHAHHAHAHAHH THIS GUY MAN! What a clown.
>>
>>20752489
>buy high sell low
all financed by faithful SMT™ subscribers. Subscribe for more expert trading advice from the one and only Gary Savage.
>>
So why do we hate Gary Savage?
>>
>>20752931
because some retards here kept shilling his retarded haughty ass for months on end and I feel compelled to humble him and ridicule his awful trading track record on an ongoing basis in order to remind anons here to not outsource their trading and investing to shitty traders and investors
>>
evening all!
hope things are good!
Been busy checking out brand new logging roads, lots of fun things have popped up, not sure what its worth though.
Pic is galena / pyrite with possible visible gold hosted in a quartz lemonite vein that outcrops on a mountain plateau above a well known creek zone, multiple quartz stockworks appear over a 0.5km width by 1.5km length, very interesting site, totally different host rock to what i am used to in this region.
>>
damn copper is getting killed
I'm mostly invested in copper miners
>>
File: 1709143753520556.gif (480 KB, 172x172)
480 KB
480 KB GIF
>>20752585
>financed by faithful SMT™ subscribers.
Kek, how else would he buy physical if it weren't for the subs.
>>
>>20753345
I'm surprised it's had this recent rally I fully expected it to drop to the ~$4.20 mark for a while before pushing on up again towards the end of the year. The copper supply deficit is unavoidable but it's not scarce right now.
>>
>>20753345
Any day copper is above $4.5 is not a day copper is getting killed
>>
...It's gonna dump harder than a white girl eating Indian food isn't it...
>>
File: 17655677654356756.png (291 KB, 744x631)
291 KB
291 KB PNG
>>20754585
>>
File: r23386851.jpg (47 KB, 790x603)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>20754585
Already has been.
>>
>>20753247
Imagine doing mining engineering and doing geological internship and then never working in said industry ...
>>
File: kys.png (21 KB, 594x127)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>20752956
I have literally doubled my trading portfolio this year listening to Gary's calls and methods (admittedly leveraged to the tits), meanwhile you sit here hodling shitcos and alternating between "Gary is dumb" and "Forgive me Gary" depending on the colour of the day's candle, and are somehow smug about it kek
>>
>>20755489
Time for your schizo pills Garry...
>>
>>20755489
hello Gary. Shouldn't you be posting in your safe space along with your paid subscribers?
>>
>>20755489
We need to create a chat for all the SMTers, like a cool kids club. Are you DG? DG said something that felt like someone from here. I already know Red (Blue).
>>
File: 1692192961240601.png (506 KB, 941x624)
506 KB
506 KB PNG
>>20755528
>>20755538
cope & sneed, niggers

>>20756157
Nah I'm not DG, that guy is legit though and I really value his posts. He's even got a strategies & indicators link in the terminology section.

I rarely post in the SMT, or here anymore desu. /cmmg/ sucks since Lassen learned to fly and Bob stopped derailing the threads. I use the SMT mostly for learning.
>>
>>20756223
learning what, how to buy high and sell low? You can already do that for absolutely free on /biz/
>>
>>20755489
These retarded niggers are retarded

Gary's a millionaire and they're all broke faggots. Haters gonna hate
>>
>literal 1pbtid shills
grim. ishygd buy what these guys are peddling.
>>
>>20756223
Love you BM
Sorry I'm sidelined. I sleep a lot. My body is still healing from the wreck. Going to see my surgeons next week about get cut open again. I should be back to normal by new years

Don't give up on /cmmg/. Wagmi brother
>>
File: NIM.jpg (26 KB, 592x383)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
Looking like silver miner anon got this one right
>>
File: RANA.jpg (86 KB, 1522x546)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
I really hope Lagoon gets permitted this summer and gets back to newsflow. If anyone was curious, Rana is still alive and just purchased some TROY
>>
>>20743614
I love me royalties. Exk, Groy, Mtr and Ecor i don't like so much, won't sell but looking at more of a fair price. Other than them and few developers i will pretty much sell given a decent price if given the chance to move into something else that appears better at the time. I'm not loyal but sometimes i keep coming back. 4U probably on at least the 10th trade. Love that company but fuck riding it
>>
>>20757670
Forgot Mta
>>
>>20757745
And not Exk. Sold that yesterday. Emx
>>
File: 1675002014401060.jpg (113 KB, 880x587)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>20756239
>learning what, how to buy high and sell low?
Read my first post again, retard-kun. I am outperforming you and your butt is getting flustered.

>>20756901
Back atcha brother. Don't be sorry, shit happens and you need to recover. Good luck with the surgery, and the nurse
>new years
Not bad for the worst trauma case they've ever seen kek good on you
>Don't give up on /cmmg/. Wagmi brother
I still lurk most every thread, even if I don't catch it in time to say hello.
>>
>>20758350
you're not very convincing, Gary-chan. Considering you keep making wrong predictions I can only conclude you are making money from clueless investors buying into your capital honey pot of a platform
>>
File: Coal, Leer Mine.jpg (85 KB, 760x503)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
coal bamp
>>
File: 50.jpg (135 KB, 971x996)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
wen?
>>
>>20756890
>Gary is a millionaire, thus he is right.
Very intelligent of you. Fact of the matter is some of the calls were not good.
>>
>>20760959
2 weeks they say.
>>
>>20760959
June
>>
Checked out an interesting company called WA1 Resources. They have one of the biggest niobium resources in the world. The production of niobium is extemely concentrated in Brazil, and only three companies produce all of the global supply with the biggest producer accounting for 80% of supply. WA1 has maybe the second or third best resource and it's located in Australia, but the discovery is fairly new and they only recently posted an Inferred maiden resource estimate. The stock is overvalued in my opinion considering the early stage of the project, but it's worth following. Really depends on the niobium market what the future cash flow profile is going to look like, but at current prices and assuming a 10ktpd processing rate at 50% recovery the high grade portion og the current resource could yield >35kt of Niobium production a year for revenue in excess of US$1.4B and assuming 30% gross margin, US$420M in operating cash flow for about 14 years. The market cap is US$750M already though, and the project is still many years away from a construction decision so I think it's overpriced right now. But certainly a company I'll be following in case the share price becomes more attractively valued in the future as they keep developing the project.
>>
>>20761639
>revenue in excess of US$1.4B and assuming 30% gross margin, US$420M in operating cash flow for about 14 years. The market cap is US$750M already though, and the project is still many years away from a construction decision so I think it's overpriced right now.
Looks pretty overpriced yeah. Maybe if it shits itself like 90% in a classic junior mining move, it would be a buy.
>>
>>20761639
>niobium
The only niobium company I was aware of is NioBay. Weren't there only like 2 or 3 niobium mines in the world?
>>
>>20761657
Yeah I'd be interested. Probably the only viable way to get exposure to niobium in the public market. Niobium is a specialty metald but it has very good prospects for continued demand growth as a steel alloy and battery anode. It's often used in o&g pipelines and rocket engines but apparently using it in steel beams can save a lot of money by way of reducing the total mass of the steel required because alloying it with steel makes the material much more structurally sound. I recommend checking WA1's presentation as it explains about niobium well
>>
>>20761660
Yes 3 niobium producing private companies and mines, that I am aware of. 80% of supply comes from a single mine.
>>
>>20761667
>anode
correction, it's used as coating in batteries but it could have a future as a battery anode.
>>
File: SGD.jpg (28 KB, 600x389)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
Shortanon okay? News coming will probably launch it over $6
>>
My shill of the week will be Omai Gold Mines. Check it out guys, I don't have to explain the opportunity there. Will take a position early next week. Also I reiterate my shill of Allied Gold which remains valued like 3x lower than peers.
>>
>>20762183
>Omai Gold Mines
Do their numbers still look good if you use a more appropriate NPV than the 5% they headline? 8-10% more appropriate, surely.
>>
>>20763035
I'm not there for the current PEA numbers. Look into it more. It's really easy to figure out from just a quick cursory glance of the corporate deck.
>>
>>20757010
It went through a 2-1 reverse split, it's the equivalent of hitting 18.5 cents i.e. getting back to the 2023 top
>>
File: IMG_20240713_094157.jpg (102 KB, 720x960)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
Tomorrow is my bday
>>
>>20763415
I don't like boomer bitcoin enough to look beyond the front page of a website. Spending the weekend on assorted rare earths and Marimaca Copper.
>>
>>20762154
>USD/RUB
>KOLD
>PMET
>IAU
>BRW
SGD
>>
>>20762154
Doing just fine, snownigger.
>>
File: 1703549482094042.jpg (1004 KB, 1535x2048)
1004 KB
1004 KB JPG
>>20763880
Happy birthday bro
>>
>>20764160
best track record ITT ngl
>>
>>20763880
happy bday wishing you and yours all the best
>>
>>20763880
Happy birthday brother.

I am currently at the airport and upon seeing the family in front of me I realized this is the very first time I have ever seen a family with a black father and a Asian mother. The kids ended up looking kind of South-East Asian.
>>
>>20764162
Good, you might still have a little time to cover. Snowline emailed me a few days ago:

>"We’ll also be providing a full exploration update very soon. Stay tuned for that news release."
>>
File: 1669492123385713.webm (1.01 MB, 480x480)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB WEBM
>>20763880
have a good one m8
>>
File: 1720910499909903.png (1.54 MB, 2048x1365)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
IRL kino
>>
>>20766679
WHAT A CHAD!
never give up miner frens
>>
>>20766679
Trump is declared the victor in November or it's full blown civil war.
>>
File: Trump Invictus.png (867 KB, 1170x770)
867 KB
867 KB PNG
>>20767494
With what happened today, it is clear that Trump is anointed by God. He is the chosen one to be our king.
Trump Invictus!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.