[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1706918941626373.png (75 KB, 249x217)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
How do I actually become a NEET? I don't care to do anything else in life but sleep and exercise.
>>
What do I do with the protein powder sitting on my kitchen?
>>
>>57583834
Use it or lose it.
>>
>>57583821
Here you go - 21 step plan
https://wiki.earlyretirementextreme.com/wiki/21_Day_Makeover
>>
>>57583821
Just pretend you're mentally ill.
>>
serious questions because i never waged: do part time jobs that are not 'teen jobs' exist?
>>
>>57583879
Yes they're called temp agency jobs
>>
>>57583821
>>57583860
Psychiatrists will happily give a doctors decleration(?) for being mentally ill. They're only really interested in the revenue you as a patient brings in. And the more dependent you are the bigger the cheque. Just be sure to never actually take any of their pills because they'll fuck you up and have good insurance so you don't pay out of pocket cause then you might as well wage.
>>
>>57583928
How are you going to pay for insurance?
>>
>>57583980
live in a country where it's free
>>
>>57584009
Insurance can never be free, you're probably just paying it in another form of taxation.
>>
>>57583980
from the gibs you get
>>
>>57584036
Look up the numbers. Burgers pay more taxes (per capita) on Healthcare than any European country. That's before counting insurance costs. The American Healthcare system is by far the most inefficient and expensive system in the world
>>
>>57584036
yeah, wagies pay for the healthcare of neets.
>>
>>57583821
move to scandinavia. dont even need citizenship and u can get free housing and 2k+ dollars a month in welfare if u are above age 25
>>
>>57584194
Because the US is subsidizing medical research for the whole world, just like they're subsidizing defense for the whole world. Face it when USA collapses your countries are going to get it worse.
>>
>>57583821
Based.
>>
>>57583821
Just do it, I'll become 29 in about 4 months and have seriously not worked a single day in my life. Granted, I'm mentally scarred for life but sitting at home making chainmail while high on copium searching restlessly for the next big MMORPG while staking LINKies in my stinkies is pretty kino ngl.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.