[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

It's just the standard fed meeting dump. Relax, we'll bounce back over Friday and the weekend. I'm amazed people still freak out over this shit. It happens literally every time.
>>
lol no one replies to the one thread stating the obv. Typical /biz/.
>>
File: saturn.png (152 KB, 844x552)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>58616026

We've got a couple days of a favourable Jupiter transit which will bring a bounce, but then we're facing a conjunction of Saturn with Bitcoins natal planet, Uranus, on the 18th June. This will send it to HELL, possibly until July.
>>
>>58616026
strivecel cope
>>
how the fuck are retards so myopic? Literally everything was even lower just a month ago. On one hand they believe in meme TA bull flags, on the other hand, when they find themselves in one, they get demoralized
>>
>>58617664
youre supposed to buy/dca during these Fed dumps so you can enjoy the bounceback.

Also suck my fat millennial child support paying dick. I've been repping GG since the Midnight Carnival was at the arcade by the local comic shop and you couldnt even find a copy of XX at EB Games and there was no netplay anyways. fuckin zoomer. Strive is trash but Ramlethal is fine as hell.
>>
>>58617597
Post booba instead of poopa next time if you want replies.
>>
>>58617795
lmfao ill keep that in mind
>>
>>58617597
>>58617795
Post tight boota not nigg boota
>>
>>58617924
>t. never hit that brown pussy from the back
>>
yeah its obvious
i hope youre right about friday and the weekend though, i get paid friday but im expecting it to bounce earlier
ramlethal is hot
>>
>>58618472
yeah sometimes it's almost as soon as Powell confirms no rate change. Enjoy.
>>
>>58616026
holy mother of SNIFF
>>
File: ramlethal croptop brown.jpg (368 KB, 1638x2048)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
>>58618881
lol

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.