[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: rc 1.jpg (513 KB, 2048x1536)
513 KB
513 KB JPG
https://open.spotify.com/show/64hmkmXpetPEVGPlExkDGl

>ex-board member Holly Etlin makes claim that what happened to Bed Bath & Beyond has not happened except in cases of fraud
https://www.reddit.com/r/Teddy/comments/1945r00/holly_etlins_statement_regarding_bbby_potentially/
>Share Buyback Fraud Explained
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1749490369258250493.html

>Do companies state that they face bankruptcy...but then *suddenly* do a 180 "Reverse Uno", squeeze short sellers and bring riches to shareholders?
https://reddit.com/r/BBBY/comments/16ohoy3/do_companies_sometimes_officially_state_that_they/

>How Can BBBYQ Exit Chapter 11 In A Way That Benefits Shareholders
https://reddit.com/r/BBBY/comments/15r9jgh/guess_whos_back_salvatores_back/

>End Game: DTC and NSCC are screwed as the DTC just proved shareholders should Directly Register Shares (DRS)
https://reddit.com/r/Superstonk/comments/13a3yh1/end_game_dtc_and_nscc_are_screwed_as_the_dtc_just/

bbby "class action" case against RC
CASE NUMBER: 1:22-cv-02541-TNM
https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/64916203/si-v-bed-bath-beyond-corporation/

Ryan Cohen's 16b short swing rule was dismissed the other day. But his "pump and dump" case is still active and may be holding things up.

Bad actors are attempting to delay the chapter 11 proceedings for as long as possible, stay comfy and expect delays, nothing is finalized until the chapter 11 has fully concluded.

Larry Chen, who is a current board member of GameStop went onto theppshow.

previous thread:
>>58989675
>>
File: mister bow tie kitty.png (2.45 MB, 1080x1442)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB PNG
>>58998519
>Who is Nick Lewin?
>He was tasked with prosecuting 3 leading members of Al-qaeda
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/09/09/20-years-after-attacks-accused-911-must-finally-be-tried-civilian-courts/
>He was the lawyer for Hunter Biden during the probe into his activities
https://justthenews.com/sites/default/files/2023-10/11_19_17%20-%20Hunter%20Biden%2C%20Edward%20Kim%2C%20et%20al.pdf
>He is the lawyer in charge of eventually releasing the Epstein documents and keeping them away from people like Alan Dershowitz in the meantime (Alan is the lawyer for the illegitimate state of Israel)
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article243745007.html
>And now he's the lawyer for Shelly Lombard, a board member hand picked by Ryan Cohen for the now supposedly defunct company of bed bath and beyond
https://www.reddit.com/r/Teddy/comments/18tzfzt/salvatores_deep_dive_into_potential_fraud_bbbyq/

>ex-board member Holly Etlin makes claim that what happened to Bed Bath & Beyond has not happened except in cases of fraud
https://www.reddit.com/r/Teddy/comments/1945r00/holly_etlins_statement_regarding_bbby_potentially/
>>
File: full on chubby.gif (782 KB, 496x368)
782 KB
782 KB GIF
There is no point to these threads, there is no actual discussion on BBBY happening, continued pressure to push through organic discussion is met with resistance, they aren't sending their best. It is interesting, colour me shocked suck my balls.
>>
Larry Chen on the PP show, care to elaborate?

I put it to the thread, no one has any ownership of any BBBY stocks and shares.
>>
File: 1650843021256.png (51 KB, 240x232)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
what's this about someone saying it ends this month? i'm going to be pissed if another grifter is lying to spread fake hype
>>
File: Ble.gif (914 KB, 500x250)
914 KB
914 KB GIF
Fuck around
>Found out
>GME has a whopping 22 million share drop at the end of the days trades

Let's see BBBY's trades, I'll wait
>interesting
>>
File: 41222317.jpg (1.3 MB, 4122x2317)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
Can you beat 137 this time? Don't even wait for a reply. Use this thread as your personal blog.

Thread theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mmbc8E6rAmM
>>
>>58998536
Losing your twitter really did cause you to have a hissy fit
>>
>>58998536
>continued pressure to push through organic discussion
LMAO what organic discussion? Everything in the BBBaggie GGGeneral is to keep the PPshow afloat
>>
File: Blue Oyster.jpg (17 KB, 474x266)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>58998558
Numbers mean little to me, they are fake and gay like BBBY holders.

Also as Chief of BBBY patrol, thread theme:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIOIMmDhkGs
>>
>>58998566
>twitter
Don't have one.
>>58998567
The thread is so fucking bizzare, they champion that Larry was on PPshow... but they do not watch PPshow, or like PPshow... and that PPshow is bad but... When you press them on it, they defend PPshow... Very queer behaviour.,
>>
>>58998578
>don’t have a twitter
That’s…. What I just said…
>>
File: mulder.jpg (106 KB, 1260x709)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
I just spoke to an FBI contact, big news coming.
>>
File: 1642431193588.png (88 KB, 398x384)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
So it's not happening this month
great
>>
File: muld.jpg (51 KB, 853x480)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
I am ready for the truth
>"I've seen it before, Scully. Bed Bath & Beyond isn’t just a home goods store—it’s the perfect cover for something darker. Look at the timing, the strategic corporate maneuvers. They’ve infiltrated the retail market, but their endgame is far more sinister. They're conspiring to take over the world, one stock at a time. And who’s their first target? GameStop holders. The ones who saw the cracks in the system. BBBY wants to crush their resistance, enslave them financially, make them pawns in their global dominance scheme. It’s not just about towels and kitchen gadgets—it’s about control.”
>>
>>58998589
You said losing twitter caused me to self damage? I never had one. What is this
>>
File: vader.jpg (1.27 MB, 2000x1333)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB JPG
INCOMING TRANSMISSION FROM BEYOND PSSSSSSSST
>The corporate machinations of Bed Bath & Beyond are no mere coincidence. They have harnessed the power of financial manipulation, and their ambitions extend far beyond trivial commerce. Their true purpose is control—control of minds, markets, and ultimately, the galaxy itself. GameStop holders, once rebels defying the system, will be crushed under the weight of BBBY's economic tyranny. They will serve as pawns in a new empire, enslaved to a higher power they cannot comprehend. This is not a battle of retailers. It is the rise of a new order. I find their lack of foresight... disturbing.”
>>
BBBY should have sold lube for PPDiddy Partys
>>
Cute we have a resident shill. Get comfy little boy.
>>
He's been spamming for like 3 thread straight and we know he has a 1 hour lunch break
>>
>>58998619
I'm ready big boy, you ready? I'm ready. Who wants to drop trousers first? Trick question, I don't wear pants
>>
File: 51259.jpg (65 KB, 512x512)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>58998570
Sorry no this thread is Dragon Ball because only the Prince of all Saiyans has the tenacity to post 137 goddamn times to make a point.

Thread theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w50zQ67D6wY

>>58998578
There's only one YouTube celebrity I care about and he does not share meower. Get it? A clever portmanteau combining the line from that movie with the sound a cat makes.
>>
>>58998628
Alright I can fuck with that, most the BBBY holders will have nothing to talk about over the weekend now court is out of session, I accept your gauntlet.

I do enjoy a good DFV meme, its been too long.
>>
Why is PP mentioned so prominently, if former BBBY holders dislike the guy?
>>
Where are the damn BBBY holders? Talk you fucks
>>
Guys after 1 year im starting to thing we might not get the new equity..
>>
>>58998676
But what about the court case? What about that anon that posts interesting? What about the guy that has 40k shares he does not show? What about Larry on PP show?
>>
>>58998681
what about them?
>>
>already over 50%
KEK
>>
>>58998692
Great contribution to the thread. Tell me about your BBBY story fren, its weekend...

Court is closed for weekend, I would say markets but... YOU KNOW
>>
File: 1092.jpg (93 KB, 1920x1080)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>58998692
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5kEYa8jYmg
>>
File: GME vs BBBY.jpg (12 KB, 400x226)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
When GME ignites the flame, don't come.
>>
File: IMG_9141.jpg (27 KB, 685x448)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
Why does there appear to be a statistically significant number of bad actors, that go above and beyond the explanation being trolls or useful idiots, surrounding all discussion spaces like twitter, reddit, and here. It would appear that there is a coordinate campaign to demoralize holders so they are more likely to sell the new equity for low prices when we are trading again. Also given the likelihood that bbbyq holders also hold gme shilling here and trying to sow distrust in RC & friends would encourage people to sell their gme, and hate RC.

Seems pretty silly if you ask me. Also RC met with Carl Icahn 2 months BEFORE RC offered to buy bbby in December 2022 for 400 million and 6 months later the board declared bankruptcy, that seems like it might be evidence of extremely illegal behavior but i'm no lawyer. The only media appearance RC has had since 2021 is https://www.gmedd.com which is a website dedicated to gme research, pretty silly isn't it. Also a current board member of GME, Larry Cheng, went onto the PPshow podcast, that satirizes dildo sex toys, and happens to be dedicated to the discussion of bed bath and beyond which happens to have Ryan Cohens name all over the dockets as a creditor and a debtor. Also platinum sparkles can attain live video conference interviews with the head of the SEC, gary gensler, and also would appear to have literally 8+ hours a day dedicated to commenting on twitter threads dedicated to the discussion of bbby, including notably, Jakes twitter content. This is all prettttty silly if you start to take in the bigger picture. "community members" and "experts" who seem to buzz around a supposedly dead and gone stock sure do seem to be pretty upset that people are still discussing it regularly.
>>
Bit weird isn't it, you claim your connection is Ryan Cohen but he sold. and didn't buy in vast amounts for cheapies on the final day of trading, bit weird isn't it? Interesting colour me shocked, sucked me balls.
>>
File: BBBY grease.gif (895 KB, 480x270)
895 KB
895 KB GIF
>>58998719
>It would appear that there is a coordinate campaign to demoralize holders so they are more likely to sell the new equity for low prices when we are trading again.

Wait, your logic is once new equity is release it is going straight to the thousands because fraud? Don't be short selling yourself now baby girl.

Why won't you answer the question? It's a simple one.

Why do you spew this shit in GME?
>>
File: 1626379307481.jpg (79 KB, 340x340)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
I just want my money
>>
>>58998742
Buy 10 GME, problem solved.
>>
File: empire of dirt.jpg (32 KB, 700x429)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
Is there anything left to restructure? Even the name has been raided
>>
File: clocking-out.gif (537 KB, 480x360)
537 KB
537 KB GIF
Midnight, later suckers
>>
I believe nonsense is being posted to prevent anyone new from researching bbbyq so when it comes back, fomo will be reduced. Media will obviously not be very enthusiastic about reporting on it either, so npcs will miss out
>>
>>58998802
>researching bbbyq
May I see the research?
>>
>>58998546
we can't accept endless delays, fizzling out into full qanon schizo retardation. RC should have planned this out better if he is really acting in good faith toward retail investors. availablewerewolf600 thinks we'll make billions by Q1/Q2 2025. if nothing ever happens RC and pulte should be fucking lynched for taking the best years off our lives with their larping and letting the crooks get away with stealing all our money.
>>
>>58998857
>RC should have planned this out better if he is really acting in good faith toward retail investors.
RC never once hyped himself off or indicated to retail to follow his moves. He also isn't obligated to disavow any rumors about him like the interviewer in the deposition was trying to pin him for. If retail gets burned or can't stick to the end of MOASS that's a 100% self inflicted wound.
>if nothing ever happens RC and pulte should be fucking lynched for taking the best years off our lives with their larping and letting the crooks get away with stealing all our money.
Can't get mad at RC, he's just building GameStop into a healthy company.
Now if you're pissed at Pulte that's a different story. He's the one that has been hyping up BBBY, shit even Larry Cheng nodded towards BBBY by going on the pp show.

My stance is BBBY has a bright future. Retail is locked into this play whether they like it or not. That's why shills are still here. The moment you're able to sell again they want you to not hold because you selling means less damage to their masters.

>availablewerewolf600 thinks we'll make billions by Q1/Q2 202
I need someone to remind me why people think bbby emerges in September. Is there anything legitimate to it or just pure tinfoil cope
>>
File: IMG_0984.jpg (29 KB, 284x298)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>58998802
Yep, it is sentiment poisoning, and flooding any good information in a sea of scitzo babble.
>>
Is this why they've been super fucking autistic with the spam the past 3 days?
>>
>>58998929
As far as I'm concerned the only piece of good information that will ever matter is when the fuck this all ends. Every bit of "DD" ultimately just leads to speculation. Are some fucking results too much to ask for?
>>
>>58999095
Yeah, it must be obviously.
>>
File: 60059.png (406 KB, 600x590)
406 KB
406 KB PNG
>>58999095
Is that Ryan Cohen and RC Ventures LLC listed as creditors as of yesterday? Uh oh spaghettios.
>>
>>58999095
RC XD inbound
>>
>>58998519
Anyone who held BBBYQ at cancelation is never getting anything for their shares. Sorry.
>>
File: 01538.png (47 KB, 860x703)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>58999303
That sucks for anyone but what about me?
>>
>>58999095
Can the guy that posted 100+ posts in the last thread please explain why this would be? He says he is driven by autism surely he can use his autism to answer this.
>>
>>58999311
Sorry, it's over.
>>
>>58999319
I can’t help but shake the feeling that despite claiming to have a desire to a discuss bbby stock, he will not want to discuss this specific aspect of bbby for reasons he will fail to explain while still taking up half the thread. That’s just my feeling though, based on absolutely none of his past behaviors or actions. If he wanted to be autistic so badly he could just go get vaccinated.
>>
File: fuck.gif (853 KB, 200x267)
853 KB
853 KB GIF
>>58999095
Now this is autism.
>>
File: ReverseFraudPayout.png (291 KB, 947x525)
291 KB
291 KB PNG
>>58999095
dont be crazy
>>
File: youcantchangethepastken.png (406 KB, 1192x617)
406 KB
406 KB PNG
>>58998776
"The Day That Changed My Life"

“The day that changed my life was when my father came home. He had been drinking. He was always drinking. He drank beer in the morning and whiskey at night. My mom said, ‘Wes, I wish you’d stop.’ He said, ‘Shut up, you bitch.’ Then he hit her with his fist and knocked her down.

My brothers and my sister were all in the room, and we started to cry. He said, ‘Shut up, you little bastards.’ My sister, Denise, said, ‘You’re a bad man, and I hate you.’ She was only five. She wasn’t afraid of him like the rest of us, not then. She would have been in time, but my father killed her before she had the chance.

He went out to the shed and got his hammer. Then he came back and started hitting my brothers with it. He killed them, and he killed my sister, too. I tried to stop him. I jumped on his back and started hitting him. He threw me off like I was a rag doll. Then he hit me with the hammer, and I don’t remember anymore after that for a long time.

When I woke up, I was in the hospital, and they told me my mom was dead and I was the only one who lived. That is the day that changed my life.”

>> It's too late to change the past.
>> Accept it.
>>
>>58999570
I found cJJjlKev almost more interesting than the attention seeking fake autist. His post started out fine and scowled devolved into what felt like obvious hype fatigue.
>>
>>58999585
this pasta reeks of reddit and s o i
idt it's author is able to close his mouth
>>
>>58998802
Researching? Is this research in the room with us?
>>
>>58998929
Babble? I ain’t using technical jargon to confuse you I am simply asking simple questions, right down to yes or no
>>
>>58999095
I do not know how many times I need to explain this to you darling, I will say again, I am sick of you posting this shit in GME when it’s got nothing to do withGME I am $85k deep in GME, I go to GME because guess what, I own GME and wish to discuss GME, but you bath niggers want me to come here and discuss BBBY now drop your panties and start talking.
>>
>>58999138
Rii Choi xeuen dewng? Who fuck is that?
>>
>>58999303
Fairly sure the pirates that liquidated it are enjoying their $200 contribution
>>
>>58999319
I don’t know, isn’t this what BBBY holders like talking about? Seem more interested in me than the latest bit of court information.

Interesting
>>
>>58999353
You BBBY holders need to break it down for me, I am a lowly GME holder after all, please sir, will you break it down for me and discuss your stock?
>>
>>58999570
Great contribution jumbo, can you do cringe collages too?
>>
>>58999600
>talking about BBBY is hype fatigue
>>
Oh do BBBY holders clock out for the weekend? Shocked colour

A brand new piece of court documentation gets released and you do not wish to discuss it? Curious
>>
I know when DFV tweets, oh boy do GME holders get PUMPED, we get JACKED.

Who is it that gets the BBBY'ers riled up? PP? Pootle? Why do they all being with P?
>>
File: IMG_2406.png (1.37 MB, 1029x1095)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
> rc sells stake

> offers 400 million for company

> pitchbook lists company as sold

> rc still listed as creditor even though he sold…

Very interesting
>>
>>59000211
Does this mean he is entitled to a free both towel?
>>
File: clutter.png (455 KB, 1350x1304)
455 KB
455 KB PNG
good thread
>>
>>59000258
Someone’s a bit butthurt about discussing BBBY in the BBBY thread
>>
>over 15 posts concerned with a GME poster asking questions about BBBY
>3 posts stating new evidence
>0 discussing what it means
>>
The document, what does it mean Jerry!
>>
No one knows what it means? Interesting
>>
It’s a long weekend, if anyone’s got any questions feel free to leave a note in the question box and I’ll have corporate check it out
>>
Ok so BBBY owe Ryan Cohen money, now that is established he is a class 9 share older, and you guys aren't, what is the valuation of your shares? I will accept 0 and 0.
>>
How does BBBY owe Ryan money if he sold?
>>
If BBBY owes Ryan money, he must have lent them money?
>>
Did Ryan short BBBY? but Larry on the PPShow....
>>
Wait right lets start with what we know.

>Ryan Sold his BBBY shares
>baggies (you) held
Why did you continue holding and investing after he sold? What did you know?
>stock goes bankrupt
>2 years later
>BBBY owes Ryan money
>Larry on the PPShow

Something on a couch... 5 billion GME shares on the day BBBY filed BBBY owes RC money.

Maybe no no, we need to go back...

How tall is Ryan Cohen?
>>
File: 1710122515808024.jpg (2.88 MB, 2700x2700)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB JPG
The level of seething going on this last week is truly unprecedented. The fact that the shilling is completely pointless because no one can sell is what makes it so funny. Whatever the result is we are all locked in. It's too late to get off of the roller coast and the shills are indicative that there is in fact a very compelling bull thesis.
Remember this very simple question: If all sell orders are matched with a buy order, then to whom are you selling? The market maker! The market maker being short and also wanting you to sell means that the sentiment is bullish.
We're sitting in the middle of a rocket ship headed to the moon and the hedgies and market makers want our first-class tickets. The plebs are going to win BIG and they are SEETHING that the greatest investment of all time will come at their expense.
>>
Ok, ok, follow me with this one now.

BBBY owes RC money, keep up now this is where it gets silly

>BBBY OWES MONEY TO RC THEREFORE! IF THE COURTS WILL ALLOW ME TO FINISH! IT WAS PROFFESSOR PLUMP, IN THE BEDROOM, WITH THE CANDLESTICK
>>
File: LFG!.jpg (15 KB, 474x266)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>59000456
>We're sitting in the middle of a rocket ship headed to the moon and the hedgies and market makers want our first-class tickets.

but you just said

>The fact that the shilling is completely pointless because no one can sell is what makes it so funny.

Keep up, your dealing with the 3 time thread champ now

The spike in GME yesterday, how do you explain this?
>>
File: weird.gif (920 KB, 480x362)
920 KB
920 KB GIF
>HEDGIES WANT OUR MILLION DOLLARINO SHARES!
>Heh, chuds don't know we can't sell our $300 of old BBBY shares anways, dumb hedgies

Which one is it?
>>
File: Sass.gif (962 KB, 476x200)
962 KB
962 KB GIF
Yeah, I have $400 of BBBY shares, just need to wait for it to be worth $40 million because of a court case, how could you tell.
>>
File: creditor.png (26 KB, 967x441)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
why is it a good thing that cohen is owed money?
>>
>>59000545
For what reason do companies generally owe money to people
>>
>>59000549
Because someone gave them a loan or services?

HOLY SHIT!

RC paid BBBY to book Larry on the PPShow

FUCKING SOLVED
>>
>>59000447
>he doesn't know
>>
>>59000560
What am I suppose to know? This is why I am here, finally we are getting somewhere, spill the tea.
>>
Why are you siloniggering information, I CAN'T LEARN
>>
File: IMG_9630.gif (1 MB, 336x343)
1 MB
1 MB GIF
>>
File: No BBBY.jpg (59 KB, 501x900)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>59000607
REEEEEEEEE
>>
Spending every waking moment of his time to spam 4chan isn't the "own" he thinks it is.
>>
>>59000620
Apart from my 1 hour lunch breaks that start in 4 mins, right? Because I am paid, in an office? So nothing to worry about, because I am being paid... Because no normal holder would do this. It makes no sense.
>>
File: 65947393.png (40 KB, 320x300)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>return of the king
>>
>>59000545
Because as a debt holder he may be able to pragmatically erase his ownership in exchange for equity (ownership) of BBBY. Bond holdouts can simply be paid off such as Jake Freeman and the equity shares will be returned (shorts and all), with NOLs intact, and with CH11 complete the M&A can occur with BBBY being the central piece of the confluence of 7 different companies all forming a retail conglomerate. (7-4-1)
>>
File: Smile.jpg (23 KB, 365x365)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>59000741
>741
Kais just posted something impressively based.
>>
File: BBBY Holder Cope.png (774 KB, 1891x1072)
774 KB
774 KB PNG
>>59000744
>>
>>59000749
I can’t wait for him to become the king of Tunisia with his gains
>>
Will someone explain why a judge will order the money machine to pay trillions to a bath towel share holder that bought at 5c and not just give you your 5c back?
>>
>>59000832
If you had not committed such grave sins, god would not have sent the ape mongols.
>>
>>59000832
You should read up on the Enron case.
>>
>>59000841
Sooo…. Nothing to back up such claims… gotcha
>>
File: DailyDose4Shillies.jpg (7 KB, 310x163)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>59000760
Imagine if Kais takes over Tunisia and then attacks Pissreal.
Not only will BBBYchads become handsomely rich, but it will even be the catalyst of freeing humanity from the claws of the jews.
This is truly the greatest timeline. The best days of our lives are straight ahead, kings. You madlads who wanted more from life and had the courage, and vigor and daring to take what is rightfully yours. Your progeny will sing praise to your name for aeons. We don't even realize it but we are destined to be immortalized. Just as timeless and classic as any man who signed his name to the Declaration of Independence. We will ascend to the Hall of Heroes with the greatest shakers and movers of history. That is our destiny, the new Adams and Eves of humanity, ushering in a Golden Age that will last SIX MILLION YEARS.
>>
>>59000843
>I’m not going to inform you on how bbby came to this, but here, go look at this case

No thanks, only information held within BBBY I need to understand what you guys went through
>>
>>59000832
The bankruptcy court does not care about the shareprice. The estate is what matters and any surplus value is owned by the shareholders. And if there are multiples of fraudulent shares naked sold short then it is the brokers who have to settle up. If there is $1BN to be divided amongst 1BN authorized shareholders then you are entitled to $1 per share. If there are 4BN shares total due to naked shorting, the brokers are still on the hook for $1 per share. The authorized outstanding shares is the hard limit on determining the value per share. NOT the naked shorted float. So no judge can just wipe out these ownership claims by picking and choose winners and losers. The shorts eat the losses which is why a short position can never ever be magically "cancelled". Because it effectively still exists in the longs receive any sort of payout.
>>
>>59000864
I mean that’s kind of the core of it. I’ll try not to respond to you with the same level of disingenuousness as you have been handing out. I would imagine most ex bbby holders are speculating that fraud will be proven in bbby and there will have to be a payout to make creditors whole. It’s literally what this is all about. Another layer upon that is the theory that Ryan knew this and will also be receiving some from of payout that will allow him to claim the company when it is brought out of bankruptcy as its bankruptcy was planned and executed by bad actors.
>>
>>59000876
>>59000889
Now this is what I come for.

And every single share holder gets an equal percentage of this, be it warren buffet or Keith poster
>>
File: 2120.jpg (153 KB, 2120x1414)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>59000841
Based and mongolpilled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM8dCGIm6yc&t=40s
>>
>>59000959
I thank Bratya for revealing they think of us as an unstoppable wave coming to take everything they have
>>
>>59000995
>unstoppable wave
That’s stopped by courts, delisting, fraud, and Larry on the ppshow
>>
>>59000889
>the theory that Ryan knew this and will also be receiving some from of payout that will allow him to claim the company when it is brought out of bankruptcy
may I see the basis of this theory?
>>
File: 12675.png (1.06 MB, 1200x675)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
137 PBTID nigger is Baby. Don't much matter what you do he ain't going nowhere. He infected all the weaklings and also Vegeta.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC8sc0cQa9M
>>
>>59001103
You puts the shares in the BBBY shares in the basket or it gets the hose again
>>
I'm not expecting anything to happen this week, but I'll still be annoyed and disappointed because there were too many people saying something would happen and they'll just end up moving on to another hype date.
>>
>>59000434
> what is the valuation of your shares?

Sure the price is 0, but the value is infinite
>>
So did they just contract an extra retarded basher or something big is coming up.

I hope you choke during your lunch break
>>
>>59001169
>basher
sounds like something the LGBTQAABRAAAP++++ community would add to terms to describe people they don't like.
>>
>>59000741
I had a very funny meme about Israel to the jackass intro of all the explosions labeled "when my appliances at home hear me bad mouth israel" and now it's scrapped and deleted from the internet

> weird how that happens
>>
>>59001194
Kek I saw that one floating around. If they decide to blow my face up for buying a stock or not wanting to send unlimited weapons to a psychopathic tribe i will die with honor. They can’t beat the 80 year curse anyway, I’ll die happy knowing their future is sealed.
>>
>>59001169
You sound retarded
>>
>>59001169
Listen, this might be hard for you to accept, but people who spam and act retarded in these threads are just trolling. They aren't paid operatives because some Wall Street bigwig got secret information. Trolls will be trolls.
>>
>>59001303
They won’t listen to this, they will assume I get paid 25c a post, which is still ironically more than their stock.
>>
>>59001211
>>
Hmmm how does one sell a stock they do not have any ownership over, has anyone cracked this yet?
>>
>>59001452
This one kek
>>
>you’ve over paid on this one anon we will never make our money back
>>
>clearing out todays locker was a chore, but I came across some BBBY stocks from the early 90’s so I’m heading down to the NYSE today to see if I can find a valuation…
>>
>heh… what Darryl doesn’t know is those shares are worthless as BBBY went bankrupt years ago, I know, I shorted the damn thing and made $240 million
>>
73 KB JPG
>so I spoke to a BBBY expert and he said these ones are useless to me, however they are waiting on new equity from a court case and so he offered to buy the lot, I said how much does he have on him, he said his PP show makes 20k a month so that will do, I gave him 3 photocopies and made off with a fat stack.
>>
>psst, I am compromised, platinum sparkles I nee-

Wait… PP… Platinium Pplatinuk show S platinum platinum p PPShow… it’s been here the entire time it doesn’t glow, it sparkles

PP IS PLATINUM, PLATINUM IS PP….

Ladies and gentlemen, we are through the coffee filter
>>
Do you think anyone browsing the catalog looks in here and wonders why this anon is having a mental breakdown about a dead towel stock?
>>
If fuck all happens between now and November 1, I'm convinced it's going into March 2025 and beyond from this post

https://www.reddit.com/r/Teddy/comments/1fl4xdg/the_path_to_making_classes_69_whole_a_wolfs/
>>
>>59001989
>I'm convinced it's going into March 2025 and beyond
Define "beyond"
>>
>>59001975
Implying it’s more than just 3 BBBY holders with average investment of $300 needing a safe space
>>
>>59002044
he probably means that the people who can create a legal system where a single entity (DTC) has their name on all of the certificates in the system probably knows enough about financial legal structures to throw enough wrenches in the process to delay until the fall of 2025. They can't actually pull Ryan Cohens' prize away without admitting that the rules of the system no longer mean anything, but what they can do is (using an in depth understanding of legal structures) delay out the ass. there are probably thousands upon thousands of esoteric conditionals that can interfere with the carving out process, which is why we have seen bad actors like nelay das, MJL (twitter scitzo) and Anthony Mitchell:

https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/53796163/Mitchell_v_Cohen_et_al

among others I am probably not even aware of. Like this Wells Fargo shit could have been a factor in holding things up because of esoteric reasons that could be argued to judges/committees who approve M&A activity. Also when you know the entire system will implode when these restructurings take place there is a lot of motivation to ensure the legal filings and response times are drawn out as much as possible.

Expect delays, and be financially and mentally prepared to wait this thing out. As for me, ill be stacking gme while we wait for bbby wrecking ball to release.
>>
>>59002102
Can’t you just stack GME without being a massive faggot then?
>>
Its crazy that RC fixed his well fargo form in jan 2021 and finally in September 2024 its been resolved.

He's wiping his slate clean to prepare
>>
>>59002131
he's buying Tvpperware
>>
>>59002135

And I’m buying a flesh light
>>
>>59002135
Towelniggers fear the plastic container deity’s
>>
kek TUP baggies
>>
TUP and AMC link up
>popcorn in plastic containers
Need it or Sneed it?
>>
File: file2.png (315 KB, 407x398)
315 KB
315 KB PNG
Hello bathniggers

did you miss me?

Aaaaah yeah
MC vagina in the house
Still not loving police
still got love for the vaginal crease

baggies are stupid and I don't respect them
that's right
i just kek them
baggies baggies
show me your baggies

BAGGIETALIA
>>
BBBY PREMERGER ON COURT DOCUMENTS
>3 BBBY HOLDERS IN THREAD BTFO AND DONT KNOW WHAT MEANS
HONK HONK

INTERESTING ISNT IT?
>>
>BBBY holders do not exist at the weekend

Cohencidence?
>>
>>59002839
I am for this merger, it seems like a solid AA play
>>
Has Blockbuster done anything lately?
>>
Going to need to invest in $PAMPERS this week BBBY will take the plug out of the display tub.
>>
File: gaaston.jpg (188 KB, 961x540)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>76
incredible bump baggieing
>>
File: NibbaWhat.jpg (23 KB, 480x480)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
Did he even go to sleep last night?
This shilly is bed, bath and beyond buck broken
>>
>They don't think BBBY can do it
Neither do I to be fair
>>
Lets get back to it then, Ryan Cohen is owed money from BBBYQ (Formerly BBBY) How much is he owed? Will this dwindle from the liquidating pot you fine class 9 holders are owed?
>>
Why doesn't anyone want to play with me waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
>>
>no one wants to discuss the newest court document
>just want to continue discussing my 7 figure compensation.

It really do be like that chief
>>
>it's been 20 mins since i last posted in a BBBY thread to discuss BBBY related things
>>
>>59003234
BBBY holders do not exist any day of the week
>>
>>59003456
For me, it's going to the upcoming RICO case where the 3 of them are charged with financial terrorism.
>>
File: 60641.png (155 KB, 600x641)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>Charged with terrorism for buying a stock
>>
File: IMG_4387.jpg (73 KB, 429x700)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>59003518
>>
File: fresh linen.gif (1.79 MB, 480x270)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB GIF
>>59003536
>>59003518
and you can see these stocks in your accounts?
>>
File: 07959647.jpg (359 KB, 1024x1024)
359 KB
359 KB JPG
>>59003518
>>59003536
you rang?
>>
File: BEYONDMELT.gif (846 KB, 240x320)
846 KB
846 KB GIF
Hey, guys...

Do any of you actually hear what Larry says about BBBY on the PPShow?
>>
File: Bull Flag.jpg (66 KB, 960x600)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
ONDALEY ONDALEY ! ARIBA ARIBA!

BBBY court document

OLAY! OLAY
>>
File: RF.jpg (299 KB, 1000x667)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
>294kb
GRINGO SENOR BBBY!

>you are not a class 9 holder, you can not redeem google cards

ARIBAH ARIBAH!
>>
File: BBBY Holders.jpg (35 KB, 590x350)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
Hey... guys, get up its just a goof, come on, aww shit I kill the BBBYies

MOIRA! THE STOCKS DEAD CAN I GET A NEW ONE?

>No said the Market.
>>
File: 1720400707000377.jpg (59 KB, 933x933)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>59003616
Nigger are you o-fucking-k? You are literally talking to yourself and have 48% of the posts in this thread.
>>
>>59003636
I am attemping to summon BBBY discussion in the BBBY thread however they keep running off to GME thread like little bitches to discuss my post counts. It's so unfair anon!
>>
>>59003636
The better question is does he hold TVPPERWARE
>>
>>59003646
>they keep running off to GME thread like little bitches to discuss my post counts.
Whens the last time they did that?
>>
>>59003655
40k shares, just waiting for that restructuring fraud court case to come in for my class 69 to kick in
>>
>>59003655
Why do you keep typing that with the Roman U?
>>
>>59003657
Last time they had real conversations about BBBY was around time Ryan Cohen sold.
>>
>>59003659
based
>>59003662
cringe
>>
>>59003663
I was asking when was the last time someone brought you up in the gme thread? It seems that hasn’t happened in some days.
>>
>>59003669
Literally yesterday... Why you siloniggering the discussion?
>>
You faggots are clearly attempting to knock this thread off the catalog. We must be relisting soon or you dont want bonds to be purchased (bond price has been increasing over the past 2 months)
>>
>>59003667
Tvpperware is still worth more than BBBY, why aren't BBBYies buying in? Makes no sense, it's a steal
>>
>>59003677
siloniggering?
Im literally just asking a question like you seem to have been for 91posts.
>>
>>59003681
No, because you rebake, and I am still posting BBBY discussions that no one is talking about

>>>58989675
and
>>58980483

If you faggots loved your BBBY so much you would keep it in here, but you don't, much like the homosexual you come into GME trying to groom GME holders into your thread to groom, so, when you finally unlock one you got no idea what to do with one now you have one.

Honk honk.

Also your stock isn't being relisted, care to show me the documents?
>>
>>59003685
I am here for discussing BBBY and learn about the stock, why you talking about post counts? This is classic siloniggering

Interesting
>>
>>59003700
Something about the way you post makes me think you’re being disingenuous. I’m not sure why though. It’s just a cancelled dead towel stock.
>>
>>59003707
Me? No, honestly, swear down on Larry being on the PPshow brother
>>
>>59003696
Oh missed this one off too
>>>58944110
>>
>>59003696
I have never once posted about bbby in the gme thread. I dont give a single fuck if others make it and therefore do not care to spread info about the stock. If you were flttered thats your problem
>>
>>59003720
>If you were flttered thats your problem
I buy BBBY when RC buy, I sell when he sell, I take money and buy GME
I make more money, I buy GME

>I have never once posted about bbby in the gme thread.
Are you willing to declare this in the court case? Because you guys just can't help yourselves, and I get it $200 is a lot of money to lose on BBBY, but its ok, its been many years and you are still here
>>
File: GME thread 9-22.png (26 KB, 712x272)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>59003731
I hope you get help nigger
>>
>>59003715
Why would Larry go on the pp show?
>>
>>59003736
>>59003736
There's my little papi <3<3<3
>>
>>59003738
He pulls some very quotable things on his time there. Ground-breaking stuff, which is why the regulars here comment on it all the time.
>>
>>59003745
I thought they didn't know what the PPshow was
>>
>>59003755
It's in every bake like a salty semen shot to the back of the throat grrrruggggle
>>
>>59003762
so what you're saying is anyone posting
>what's the PPshow
or
>who's PPseeds
Is being disingenuous?
>>
>>59003773
How can no one know the PPShow? its the hottest BBBY reference DD source ever, everyone here should know of it and know its daily updates (Monday to Friday) Larry of GameStop fame was on it for 3 mins talking about Chewy
>>
How much stock of BBBY did Larry buy?

(This is a shame post), I posted it in the wrong bread.
>>
>>59002782
it's TUPBQ now, and they already sent it to the expert market.
>>
>>59003796
oy vey you're right
>6 cents
>>
>>59003784
Citizen Journalism
>>
>>59003993
Sadly this picture did not answer my question
>>
File: JUST.png (289 KB, 879x552)
289 KB
289 KB PNG
>>59003993
see this is why he has more subs than the PPshow
>>
>>59004032
Ooooo that’s gotta sting
>>
>>59003993
Kais is so generous to help fix America before fixing Tunisia.
>>
$9,400 lol
>>
>>59004113
BBBY baggies are the easiest grift imaginable, name my future BBBY grift channel I’m going to document these threads
>>
>>59004113
>uses Teddy, a trademark it doesn't own, for its own benefit
isn't that an IP violation?
>>
>>59004128
Court cases incoming, it’s in the BBBY DNA at this point
>>
File: 75425.png (343 KB, 750x425)
343 KB
343 KB PNG
>>59004113
Excuse me but I take all of my schizophrenic implications from the cat man's twitter memes.
>>
File: IMG_5382.png (884 KB, 800x1000)
884 KB
884 KB PNG
https://www.dougcifu.com/
>>
>>59004113
holy fucking cringe
>>
honk honk
>>
>protest fraud
>commit fraud by copying a registered IP
>from the same company you're sure will save you
sasuga
>>
>>59004357
Really, what is it he says, really activates the almonds.
>>
What if pp has permission
>>
>>59004419
<<<<<<BIG DD INCOMING MONDAY TUNE IN!
PPSHOW IS THE KEY TO BBBYQ>>>>>
>>
>109
>>
>>59004419
Permission for what? Being a grifting faggot?
>>
>>59004457
>110

Pure unfiltered BBBY discussion, suck me beautiful
>>
>>59004458
Oh, so he does have permission to use gmerica
>>
>>59004477
We won't know until the court case concludes
>>
>>59004477
No
>>
>>59004479
>>59004481
I think he does. Otherwise he wouldn’t use it. He has 2 lawyers. They wouldn’t let him.
>>
>>59004488
Two laywers? Very fancy
>>
>>59004488
Dipshit probably didn't even know it was a trademark
>>
The trademark was abandoned 5 months ago lmao
>>
>>59004498
>>59004503
>>59004507
Sounds like he did nothing wrong
>>
>>59004514
>Sounds like he did nothing wrong
Fairly sure him being born was pretty wrong but then again not all abortions take.
>>
File: 39158.png (328 KB, 1000x1400)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
>>59004521
I can't stay mad at you.
>>
>>59004514
Consider the following: uspto.report/TM/90897211
>>
remember when he sat on the couch
>>
Why does some YouTube grifter inspire seethe on both sides?
>>
>>59004521
We agree there. But if you want him to go to the slammer so you can slam his lil piggy you’ll have to try harder.
>>
Hey bbby chads, little birdie told me news sometime this week.
>>
ya but remember when he sat on the couch
>>
>>59004550
Merger week with Tuppaware?
>>
why is nobody talking about how he sat on the couch
>>
>>59004591
If Roaring Kitty is not on a couch, the couch does not matter, that being said, he has never had Larry on the Roaring Kitty stream... Is my life a lie?
>>
This reminds me of OJ...

If the glove does not fit, you must aquit...

"If Larry is on the PP show, but not the Cat show, you must slurp BBBY!"

Damn you niggers on to something
>>
What sort of couch was it? High thread count?
>>
Knowing Le'PP it is going to be wipeable.
>>
mr zarac is wipeable if you happen to know what i am saying
>>
How long are you fags contracted to bash stocks for? 7 days? 30 days?
>>
>>59004929
>contracted
it's a troll with no life
>>
File: homer drive.gif (1.09 MB, 400x300)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB GIF
>>59004929
I'm pro-bono, so most likely be here, discussing BBBY with you until GME Moasses leaving you fuckers working out what went wrong, just like you guys wanted.
>>
>>59004953
You seem upset, shall we discuss one of your favorute topics? I have all the greatest hits on vinyl.

We got court cases, fraud court, PPShow Ft Larry, Sitting on a Couch, Interesting without context, The New Equity, Butterfly, Emerging Bankruptcy, I am down for any
>>
>>59004968
Oh I forgot the bonus track; Why are you being disingenuous?
>>
>>59004963
Most BBBY holders hold GME u faggot
>>
>>59004963
Anybody who held bbby to 0 probably holds gme. Likely more than you. That’s makes you seethe uncontrollably. If you do it for free.
>>
>>59004974
>200 share average
>>
File: dicktionary.jpg (18 KB, 474x361)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>59004974
you*

All 3 of you hold GME? Then why are you wasting your time trying to plug a dead towel stock into GME threads?
>>
>>59004978
Why are they obsessed with BBBY stocks they bought for 15c they held to 0? They can't do anything with the information that gets leaked? Why force it onto puritan GME holders?

Homosexuals & Trannys do the same thing forcing their kinks onto others, it's just not cricket
>>
File: IMG_9636.jpg (101 KB, 831x361)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>Why are they obsessed with BBBY
>>
>>59004979
How many do you hold? Can you post a screenshot without your share counts covered? Let’s see how many soon to be tupq shares you’re gonna be holding.
>>
>>59004996
>Constantly posting bullshit BBBY posts copy & pastes into GME threads
>just expecting anons to tell you to fuck off and not come into your home
>not wanting a GME tard shitting on your walls and a pissing in your tea pot

Anon... Let's get one thing clear, I am not obsessed with BBBY, I am obsessed with you 3, you wanted GME holders here, so, here I am,.

I have asked more questions about BBBY than you have, why is this? Do you not have vested interests in BBBY? How many stocks did you own of BBBY?
>>
>>59005017
https://x.com/TheRoaringKitty/status/1791136527801807077
>>
>>59005038
You BBBYies are unable to answer a question without being disingenuous

Interesting
>>
File: 1724119865665465.gif (15 KB, 200x199)
15 KB
15 KB GIF
>>59005014
>he only has 200 shares
>he wanted to get more but was lazy so he fell for the "it's like GME but cheaper" trick that also caught AMC: Original Recipe holders
>except AMC still exists
>>
>>59005043
The fact that you have to angrily and incorrectly reappropriate past language used against you tells me this is personal to you.
>>
>>59005038
Why are you silofagging the conversation? What are you hiding?
>>
>>59005046
Bbby was trading for pennies.why did you buy tup?
>>
File: BBBY Holder.gif (490 KB, 426x272)
490 KB
490 KB GIF
>>59005048
Wait, wait hold up, we just had a breakthrough, are you saying, BBBY holders are pissed off and angry with GME holders for rejecting their retarded takes? You people say these words in anger?

I'm just busting balls, I know the homosexuals mistake it as homophobia but legit, now I know you fuckers get all riled up and need to repeat these safe space quotes, oh boy best development I have had all weekend anon.
>>
>so flustered he had to respond to him twice
>>
File: Pootle Blessing.gif (1.66 MB, 540x220)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB GIF
>>59005058
I'm on the ropes anon, I can't take much more... Pootle.... give me strength
>>
File: TUP DD.png (135 KB, 851x465)
135 KB
135 KB PNG
>>59005052
because I stand behind my own DD. Did Alexander "PPseeds" Zarac ever show his BBBY position?
>no
Hmmm interesting
>>
>>58998619
>>59004550
Who are you no lying
>>
and we are back for another wonderful day in the thread, by the grace of god woken up for another day with you fine, sitting on the couch, larry on the ppshow, emergency from bankrupt, NOLS, BBBY was worth 70 billion when liquidated, i love the BBBY, i live the BBBY *inhale* smell that? ahhhhh
>>
Interesting no one posted in here for almost 8 hours, holders, explain yourselves, what is the point of a BBBY general when you do not use it, there is no new information, the court document you completely ignore, interesting.

BBBYQ owes money to Ryan Cohen, pay the man.
>>
Interesting still no update on the ticker, what is BBBY hiding?
>>
Anyone elses ticker broken, it isn't moving in PM, are we halted?

Interesting
>>
All rise for the mighty judge, court is in session, will the thread confirm that they are class 9 stockholders and will be affected by this at the end?
>>
File: i haven't finished.jpg (40 KB, 780x439)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
Tik Tok only 7 days of the month left for that big payout.
>>
Something special about this stock, he sat on a couch.
>>
good morning 100pbtid, how was the gym
>>
>>59006137
Feeling pump 1pbti, feeling jacked, JACKED TO THE TITS

Brand new PP tonight, possible emergence from bankruptcy any hour now, its just one big day, after all I would not be here if there was not to be an announcment
>>
You guys, you guys are special, you see something that not many others would.
>>
File: BBBY holders in hiding.gif (1.69 MB, 305x200)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB GIF
The stock? Class 8?
>>
File: 500246.gif (1.5 MB, 500x246)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB GIF
And this... Is... to go... even further beyond 137 PBTID!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gyzMXAiDmk
>>
I CAN'T SNEED
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oplra1FJxWI

As you were lads its back on

BBBY is coming home, just look at the liquidity in this pond.
>>
>>
BBBY, out of bankruptcy today? Find out on the couch with PPShow.
>>
So you are telling me all this stuff about BBBY, courts, behind closed door dealing, but I can not hold the stock to join it, because it got delisted years ago, so why are you telling me this How do I get into BBBY? That is the end game isn't it? If retails actions can not affect this then, what is the point?
>>
Why tell others in great detail that they can not affect, that you yourselves can not affect, but are compelled to discuss with others like a naughty child huffing its own farts I don't get it

Ok you held to zero, you lost $300, but now what? You just dance this dance forever? and you do this for free?
>>
Why is everyone that disagrees with you a paid shill? Why are they indian? What purpose do they have if the price can not be affected by anyones action, because its delisted? This makes no sense
>>
If everyone here is a paid shill what is your compensation?
>>
>>59006312
This. You know when people are going out of their way to disagree with you in a dedicated general about a once in a lifetime opportunity, you're on the right path. That's when I take my morning walk and see a steaming dog turd on the concrete, I put it in my pocket and save it for it's intrinsic value later. That's right, I'm all in on dog shit.
>>
Talk god damn it, Are you not stimulated by your stock?
>>
>>59006349
Based & Dogshit pilled, welcome aboard.
>>
>>59006354
Oh you've been around since the dogshit days? Neat.
>>
>>59006356
Since the glory days, the next bake will be around soon... It's funny, the baker will bake this turd, but he will never do anything with it, what are the motives?
>>
>>59006374
idk, I don't mind a quiet baker, I just pop in to see how the chapter 11 is developing
>>
>>59006381
No one ever discusses it though, they bring it up sure... But no details, the same soundbites over and over again...
>>
>>59006385
Discusses bbbyq? Last thing I'm aware of is the boars fraud and them trying clawback some cash. I don't think a whole lot was asked for in comparison to the damages that were done. I thought I heard something about the 25th or 28th there's some court dates, but idk for what
>>
tedded:

>>59006399
>>59006399
>>59006399
>>
>>59006411
checked
>>
>>59006411
Bless the baker!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.