[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: fdse.png (185 KB, 641x355)
185 KB
185 KB PNG
They do it for free.
They work jobs like fire fighter (i used to do that acutally), help rapefugees, do jobs in sport clubs, assist paramedics and so on.
Why do so many people still work for free for this fucked up society. Without these free work society would drastically get way worse and the government would lose lotf of power because they had to pay many of these people for their work and basically hire ful time which there are not even people for.
What drives them?
Im excluding cool and helpful voluntary work like helping scouts which is good for children to be in nature and helping hunters which is good to produce best quality meat. The government would not pay for these jobs
>>
Everybody that does that is either extremely depressed either extremely happy. There is no in between.
>>
>>59011329
Why does every non self indulgent pursuit need to be incentivized by money?
>>
>>59011329
because they aren't bitter neets like you I guess?
>>
>>59011379
Maybe but I'm not really a neet
>>59011376
Surely not but this government is openly hostile to Germans, why help them?
>>
>>59011329
>Complaining about a high-trust society where people do pro bono work in good faith and in the hopes that it will help maintain a culture of compassion, conscientiousness, and community.
>>
>>59011500
Technically that's great and I should not complain. The problem I see is that this society cannot adapt to hostile circumstances.
>>
>>59011530
I'm sorry, we're talking about Germany, right?
>>
>>59011589
Yes
>>
>>59012170
The country that was bombed into dust, then split by competing economic powers, and is now the foremost economy on the continent? That society can't adapt to hostile circumstances?
>>
>>59012189
OP went real quiet after this one.
>>
File: 9da.png (134 KB, 792x2392)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
The german soul is mysterious and complex.
>>
>>59011329
i don't really get these people, never would i volunteer to the government for free lol! i have to pay taxes and now they want me to work for them for free cause they're too lazy to hire some people? why do the germans do it? they keep getting cucked so hard yet they do it for free. if i move to germany can i get neetbux? it should be their civic duty to help me achieve my goals of neeting as upper middleclass tier

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.