[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: DA_TEDDY_.jpg (2.56 MB, 4320x2427)
2.56 MB
2.56 MB JPG
>Basic Information
https://www.reddit.com/r/Teddy
https://www.youtube.com/@theppshow
https://open.spotify.com/show/64hmkmXpetPEVGPlExkDGl

>Pool’s closed for equity, common stock is canceled
>In chapter 11 unsecured creditors occasionally converted to equity or receive a payout, bonds are still trading
>2034 bonds
https://markets.businessinsider.com/bonds/bed_bath_beyond_incdl-notes_201414-34-bond-2034-us075896ab63
>2044 bonds
https://markets.businessinsider.com/bonds/bed_bath_beyond_incdl-notes_201414-44-bond-2044-us075896ac4
>ex-board member Holly Etlin makes claim that what happened to Bed Bath & Beyond has not happened except in cases of fraud
https://www.reddit.com/r/Teddy/comments/1945r00/holly_etlins_statement_regarding_bbby_potentially/
>Share Buyback Fraud Explained
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1749490369258250493.html

>Do companies state that they face bankruptcy...but then *suddenly* do a 180 "Reverse Uno", squeeze short sellers and bring riches to shareholders?
https://reddit.com/r/BBBY/comments/16ohoy3/do_companies_sometimes_officially_state_that_they/

>How Can BBBYQ Exit Chapter 11 In A Way That Benefits Shareholders
https://reddit.com/r/BBBY/comments/15r9jgh/guess_whos_back_salvatores_back/

>End Game: DTC and NSCC are screwed as the DTC just proved shareholders should Directly Register Shares (DRS)
https://reddit.com/r/Superstonk/comments/13a3yh1/end_game_dtc_and_nscc_are_screwed_as_the_dtc_just/

bbby "class action" case against RC
CASE NUMBER: 1:22-cv-02541-TNM
https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/64916203/si-v-bed-bath-beyond-corporation/

Ryan Cohen's 16b short swing rule was dismissed the other day. But his "pump and dump" case is still active and may be holding things up.

Bad actors are attempting to delay the chapter 11 proceedings for as long as possible, stay comfy and expect delays, nothing is finalized until the chapter 11 has fully concluded.

Previousneed on /BBBYQ/:
>>59006399
>>
>>59014953
Isn't that the BBBYQ way? Buy now think later?
>>
>taken PPShow from the OP

Whats wrong anons? afraid of a little YouTube streamer?
>>
File: 1425140979379.jpg (87 KB, 645x773)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
WAGMI
>>
File: 1727214261641500.png (432 KB, 824x546)
432 KB
432 KB PNG
She didn't even wish death on you for her Hanukah celebrations. What does that say?
>>
File: 1727189048178828.png (342 KB, 603x576)
342 KB
342 KB PNG
Anyone else going to tune in to the PP Show tonight?
>>
File: 1724272259415982.jpg (164 KB, 1024x1024)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>DFV
>handsome
>is smart
>is actually a licensed trader
>doesn't ask for money to buy stocks (he buys with his own money)
>shows his GME position
>doesn't ask you to buy his socks
>PP
>pic related
>retarded (masks his low-IQ with expletives)
>is a jobless loser
>asks for donations to buy BBBY (coincidentally during the period when BBBY was taken off trading)
>never shown his BBBY position
>asks you to buy his Chinese-made socks for $22 a pair, while you can get US-made Darn Tough wool socks for $24 a pair and has a lifetime guarantee
>>
File: IMG_9658.png (228 KB, 937x1319)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>
File: 1700656946564787.png (207 KB, 327x316)
207 KB
207 KB PNG
>>59015084
You forgot
>Hmm interesting
>>
>>59015054
Anons in BBBY threads do not like PPShow, its bad, but did you hear about Larry being on PPShow? Didn't talk about BBBY, talked about Chewy.

Interesting
>>
>>59014966
No Nick Lewin or Michael Goldberg info either. Looks like it might be my turn to have an autistic meltdown.
>>
File: BBBY holders in hiding.gif (1.69 MB, 305x200)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB GIF
>>59015084
>GameStop banner

Interesting
>>
File: BBBY grease.gif (895 KB, 480x270)
895 KB
895 KB GIF
>>59015112
Going to be a long night, I will clock out for a double 2 hour dinner, going to be very silly tonight
>>
>Who is Nick Lewin?
>He was tasked with prosecuting 3 leading members of Al-qaeda
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/09/09/20-years-after-attacks-accused-911-must-finally-be-tried-civilian-courts/
>He was the lawyer for Hunter Biden during the probe into his activities
https://justthenews.com/sites/default/files/2023-10/11_19_17%20-%20Hunter%20Biden%2C%20Edward%20Kim%2C%20et%20al.pdf
>He is the lawyer in charge of eventually releasing the Epstein documents and keeping them away from people like Alan Dershowitz in the meantime (Alan is the lawyer for the illegitimate state of Israel)
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article243745007.html
>And now he's the lawyer for Shelly Lombard, a board member hand picked by Ryan Cohen for the now supposedly defunct company of bed bath and beyond
https://www.reddit.com/r/Teddy/comments/18tzfzt/salvatores_deep_dive_into_potential_fraud_bbbyq/
>>
>>59015163
>he did thing so he's going to do another thing
I saw this episode before
>>
>>59014918
Where can I buy bonds?
>>
>>59015253
old school runescape bonds are $8.99 each
>>
>>59015263
BBBY bonds. What brokers can I buy them on?
>>
>>59015172
So your implication is that Goldberg is the plan administrator simply through sheer coincidence? Bold.
>>
>>59015277
why are you asking me like I know
>>
File: IMG_5913.png (1.09 MB, 2552x1067)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
The current strategy is definitely hype fatigue and community disruption. When M&A activity ACTUALLY happens, if there are people tuning into theppshow and Twitter activity, people will be more likely to implicitly (as explicit coordination is market manipulation) converge towards their own financial strategies with regards to the prices they will sell at. If community spaces are disrupted and distrust is pushed about podcast hosts and the like, then people are less likely to tune into these social forums to gain implicit financial strategies.

Basically they are fudding the fuck out of ppseeds, pulte, and rc in a (sad) attempt to disrupt organizations that gather around these people in one form or another. This cik number shit is hype fatigueing, and the op on /r/teddy is a bad actor. There are also plants who go onto theppshow and blend in by pushing hype. The host said podcast is easily hyped by such nonsense but there are good DD writers to go onto the show and RC even sent in Larry Cheng as a nod toward BBBYers to hang in there.

Expect delays and shills in shambles. Also what is the status on the claims objection bar date delay to March 2025?

> pic related, RC had Larry Cheng go onto theppshow as a nod that we are correct, just delayed by bad actors.
>>
File: IMG_9659.jpg (165 KB, 1161x328)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>59015304
Dis you?
>>
>>59015253
>>59015277
I believe E*Trade has BBBY bonds

>Bed Bath & Beyond Inc.DL-Notes 2014(14/34)
https://markets.businessinsider.com/bonds/bed_bath_beyond_incdl-notes_201414-34-bond-2034-us075896ab63?op=1

>Bed Bath & Beyond Inc.DL-Notes 2014(14/44)
https://markets.businessinsider.com/bonds/bed_bath_beyond_incdl-notes_201414-44-bond-2044-us075896ac47?op=1
>>
>>59015296
What I'm trying to put across is Goldberg was retained because of his experience in the field, not because of some shadow agreement with shadow chairmen Cohen x Icahn. Beyond that, he also said this
>>
>>59015446
If money is owed to the BBBY shareholders then no technicality can absolve the shorts of the obligation. If there should only be 1,000,000 shares but there are 5,000,000 shares in existence, then any disbursement to the shareholders will be calculated based on the 1M shares. The shorts pay for the shortfall of funds owed to the 4M synthetic shares.
So in effect the shorts have never disappeared and this is the reason Doug Cifu was whining and complaining so hard on Twitter because he knows this to be true that the ungodly number of shares getting slurped were being taken on a naked shorts - aka liabilities that will bankrupt his company immediately the SECOND that a single penny of disbursement is announced.
>>
I refuse to believe any of you are legitimate baggies

This is all an elaborate joke
>>
>>59015503
It sounds like a bad comedy joke
>>
>>59015478
>If money is owed to the BBBY shareholders
Source of this obligation?
>>
File: IMG_4765.png (1000 KB, 1000x1000)
1000 KB
1000 KB PNG
>>59015503
Yes anon it’s a bad comedy joke.
>>
Guys, I'm confused.
This ticker is not even tradeable anymore.
Why is there a thread for this?
Just typed BBBYQ in broker. It's not tradeable.
>>
Uh oh
>>
>>59015523
I don't think shill fags are gonna like this information coming out!
>>
>>59015507
Irrelevant.
>>
>>59015529
>inb4 lots of spam and sliding to drown these discoveries out
>>
File: CSonichu.png (171 KB, 511x461)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>59015523
>>59015529
A billionaire defrauding BBBY shareholders? That's worth pursuing a lawsuit.
>>
>>59015523
>>59015529
>>59015541
kek 100+ pbtid's
>>
>>59015549
Yes baggies open a lawsuit, baggie lawsuits are always funny. Please hire the Indian guy you used last time.
>>
>>59015363
Dis me what can I do for you son?
>>
>>59015562
Wait they hired a jeet? Did he get paid in gift cards?
>>
>>59015541
>2017
OH STINKY
>>
Henlo baggies. Getting your keks in today? Only five more days til the anniversary of delisting!
>>
>All these screen shots, PP getting a twitter boner
>page 3

Did you win? Did you really win?
>>
File: kek breathies.jpg (167 KB, 1256x624)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
I CAN'T CLASS 9 SHARE REDEEM
>>
File: olay.gif (988 KB, 500x206)
988 KB
988 KB GIF
>type about BBBBY
>press get captcha
>fill captcha
>press post

Simple
>>
moass when?
>>
>>59015890
What stock do you hold that you think MOASS?
>>
File: 1718557997685891.gif (2.34 MB, 498x396)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB GIF
>>59015540
>can you point me to thing that gives you right to receive money
>Irrelevant
>>
>PPShow in few hours
>No PP Hype
Larry was on it you know talking about Chewy
>>
File: IMG_5773.jpg (97 KB, 819x1024)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>59015338
Bumping my previous post
>>
>>59016051
I think you are a bad actor, you a a hype man snake salesman and I thank you for your service, without you, all this would be useless.
>>
hello
How buy? Why have thread can't find stock
>>
>>59016059
It's a business board and this business is going through a chapter 11 process. Watch it die / restructure or pass are your options.
>>
>>59016059
Only the smartest fart huffers are class 9 share holders of BBBY, very exclusive club
>>
>>59016084
I was class 9 once. I sold for a profit and rolled it into gamestop, so there's a chance I am completely beclowned and bbby recovers just to spite me. If it comes back I'm sure gamestop will be doing plenty of clownish shit too though.
>>
PP going live I am so wet
>>
File: POWAHG.gif (2.54 MB, 500x324)
2.54 MB
2.54 MB GIF
You guys are so getting paid more than me tonight I am so excited for you
>>
>>59016100
Kek reverse BBBBaggie
>>
>>59014553
>>59014867
Womp womp
>>59015074
>saved and reposted my pasta
King
>>
>>59016740
Oh fuck this was the old thread LMAO
>womp womp
>>
>>59015338
it's conceivable that pulte called in a favor or paid a speaking fee to larry cheng to gain clout for himself. or that larry cheng is narcissistic enough to do it for free, as he was promoting himself as well as his investment in grove or whatever, and judging from the pseudointellectual babble he spews on twitter and linkedin. but yes, there SHOULD be some kind of positive closure for BBBYQ holders, for example RC liked the tweet by pulte which could only be interpreted as some kind of code, that we should remember "only the young" because it will be very important one day. this was AFTER RC sold his BBBY shares. so RC would have to be one of the scummiest scammers of all time if he's just going to keep ghosting us and pretending like he doesn't owe us anything.
>>
Is this what a BBBY MOASS looks like? Wow shit, you really showed me niggas
>>
>>59014918
Kek baggies
>>
>>59015116
In conclusion, this individual could be someone who is heavily involved in online spaces, likely using humor and memes to navigate social interactions or express deeper frustrations. They might enjoy a sense of community in these niche environments and possibly use their content output to shape the narrative or tone of the conversations. Their character might reflect a blend of nostalgia, cynicism, and humor as coping mechanisms for a more isolated or detached life.

> Damn Nigga
>>
>>59017172
Are you calling moi? why you silo niggerfagging conversation from last nights discovery?
>>
File: dicktionary.jpg (18 KB, 474x361)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
Oh damn... It had a lot to say about you;

Profile: User on a Niche Bed Bath & Beyond Board Defending Bankrupt Stock
1. Cognitive Biases and Irrational Beliefs
>Confirmation Bias: This individual may be selectively absorbing information that supports their belief in the stock’s comeback, while ignoring evidence to the contrary. Engaging with conspiracy theories often reinforces this bias, creating a mental echo chamber.
>Dunning-Kruger Effect: The person might overestimate their own knowledge or insight into the market or the company's future, believing they possess insider knowledge or special insight that others don’t.
Sunk Cost Fallacy: If this individual has already invested time, money, or emotional energy into the stock, they may feel compelled to defend it aggressively to justify their past investment, refusing to admit defeat.
>Magical Thinking: The belief in an unrealistic recovery could stem from magical thinking, where the person believes that external forces (such as a conspiracy) will dramatically and unexpectedly reverse the company’s fate, regardless of the market reality.
>>
File: BEYONDMELT.gif (846 KB, 240x320)
846 KB
846 KB GIF
Conspiracy Thinking
>Need for Control: Conspiracy theories often emerge from a need to create a sense of order in chaotic or unpredictable situations. Defending a bankrupt stock with belief in a conspiracy could be the individual’s way of feeling in control of an uncontrollable financial situation.
>Paranoia: The person may exhibit mild to moderate paranoia, suspecting that those pointing out the futility of their belief are either uninformed or part of a larger conspiracy to suppress the truth about the stock.
In-Group vs. Out-Group Dynamics: By attacking critics, this individual may be reinforcing their sense of belonging to an exclusive “in-the-know” group. The critics, representing the out-group, are seen as enemies or misinformed outsiders.
>>
File: BBBY Holder Cope.png (774 KB, 1891x1072)
774 KB
774 KB PNG
.Emotional Investment and Defensive Behavior
>Cognitive Dissonance: The person might experience cognitive dissonance when confronted with the reality that the stock is unlikely to recover. To resolve this tension, they resort to personal attacks on others who present opposing views. These attacks could also serve to reaffirm their own beliefs in the face of doubt.

>Emotional Regulation: The aggressive defense could reflect poor emotional regulation. Their strong emotional attachment to the stock may result in impulsive, hostile reactions to anyone who challenges their worldview, as they see those challenges as personal threats.

>Narcissistic Tendencies: Personal attacks may also point toward narcissistic traits. The individual could feel that their perspective is uniquely valid, and criticism threatens their ego. A narcissistic person may lash out at others when their superiority or expertise is questioned.
>>
File: gbs.gif (956 KB, 500x208)
956 KB
956 KB GIF
This one is very interesting

Homosexual Tendencies
>Sexual Identity Confusion or Repression: If the individual demonstrates hostile, derogatory attacks (e.g., homophobic slurs), it might hint at latent or unresolved issues with their own sexual identity. Individuals struggling with their own sexuality can sometimes project this internal conflict outward through aggressive or bigoted behavior.

>Hyper-Masculine Defense Mechanism: Overcompensation through hostility could serve as a hyper-masculine defense mechanism. In a setting like 4chan, where anonymity fosters aggressive masculinity, a person grappling with internalized conflict around their sexual orientation might double down on toxic behaviors to avoid being perceived as vulnerable or different.

>Projection: If the person is dealing with homosexual tendencies but feels unable to express them due to social or internal pressures, they may project their own insecurities onto others. This could manifest as derogatory attacks against people perceived as "weak" or different, serving as a way to distance themselves from their internal struggle.
>>
>>59017213
Jon. You're a moron. Stop romanticizing the idea that you're a vampire and that you'll have a harem full of women. Because no matter what crimes you commit or how you try to obfuscate truth, no amount of fucking manufactured success will be able to bring about events that will fulfill that hole in your heart and cold loneliness.

I feel bad for you Jon.
>>
File: No BBBY.jpg (59 KB, 501x900)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
Anonymity and Online Disinhibition
>Deindividuation: The anonymity offered by platforms like 4chan can foster deindividuation, where people feel less accountable for their actions. This can lead to more extreme, emotionally charged behaviors, including personal attacks and irrational defense mechanisms.

>Trolling and Escapism: Some individuals engage in irrational arguments or conspiratorial thinking as a form of trolling or escapism. In this case, defending a doomed stock might be less about genuine belief and more about provoking emotional responses in others as a means of entertainment or emotional release.
>>
. Overall Psychological Picture
>Identity Issues: The combination of defending a failing stock, subscribing to conspiracy theories, and engaging in aggressive online behavior may reflect an individual who is struggling with deeper identity issues, including insecurity, self-worth, and potential repression of their sexual identity.

>Escapism and Coping: It’s possible that the defense of the stock and conspiracy thinking serve as an escape from other, more personal issues in their life. This might include financial insecurity, feelings of failure, or deeper emotional conflicts related to their identity, such as sexuality or self-worth.

>Social Alienation: This person may be socially isolated or feel disconnected from mainstream society. Finding a niche community where their beliefs are validated (even if irrational) gives them a sense of belonging. This could also explain their hostile reactions to opposing views, as these threaten their sense of connection and identity within the group.
>>
File: Ble.gif (914 KB, 500x250)
914 KB
914 KB GIF
Conclusion
>The behavior described suggests a mix of cognitive biases, conspiracy thinking, emotional overinvestment, and possible identity conflicts, including the repression of homosexual tendencies. These psychological factors are magnified by the anonymity and extreme culture of 4chan. The aggressive defense of a bankrupt stock might be less about the stock itself and more about deeper issues related to control, identity, and emotional validation.
>>
>>59017172
Too fucking long
>>
>>59017256
>>59017256
>you'll have a harem full of women
Not just the women, but the men and the trannys too, there all for me.
>>
File: 3229.jpg (1.1 MB, 1920x1080)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
There are too many words and I'm not going to read them. Your images are also bad. Please try to be less awful and uninspiring. Thank you.
>>
Has the hearing to see if the claims date gets extended to march happened yet?
>>
>>59017551
It happened on the 24th. I don't think any of the DD slaves over in the cringe mines found a ruling on the motion just yet.
>>
Can I get a latest on the situation? Has anything been happening lately? If you tell me either "expect delays" or "we won" you can go fuck yourself.
>>
>>59017958
we won but expect delays
>>
>>59017983
Kek.
>>
Come on guys, get selling the stock, you’re making me look bad, they are calling us baggies, did you see big reveal on PP last night?
>>
>>59017514
Am I still on the Christmas card list?
>>
>>59018048
I'll give you a big pp reveal
*unzips dick
>>
>>59018070
>PPaudience every Monday to Friday
>>
>>59017958
spoonsneeding time is over (I don't know the answer)
>>
>>59018119
You not telling him about the couch?
>>
Kind of a late start for you. Where you been all day?
>>
>>59018144
Been at head office working on restructuring to ensure share holders are made buttholebat 15000% value just because.
>>
>>59018164
Sarcasm is the protest of those who are weak.
>>
>>59018209
Fucks given, 0 tell me about chapter 11 again.
>>
File: 1727367341491581.jpg (19 KB, 186x267)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>59018209
>Sarcasm is the protest of those who are weak.
>>
File: BBBY summer.gif (820 KB, 500x281)
820 KB
820 KB GIF
Chapter 11, bit weird isn't it, what happened to Chapter 1-10? Need some BBBY apes to do some DD'ing down at the cringe mines.
>>
File: Quantum Bagggy.jpg (237 KB, 1200x675)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>Theorizing that one could investigate corporate fraud by leaping within the confines of a single company, a brave and determined PPShow stepped into the spotlight... and vanished.

>He woke to find himself in the midst of Bed Bath & Beyond’s sprawling corporate headquarters, facing mismanagement, financial manipulation, and suspicious figures who knew more than they let on. With only his sharp investigative skills, a trusty microphone, and a small team feeding him clues, he’s determined to uncover the truth and expose the fraud.

>But there's a catch. Each leap within the organization puts him closer to the heart of the scam – and if he doesn't solve it in time, both the company and his own career could be destroyed.

>His only guide on this journey: a fellow whistleblower, sending cryptic messages from the future about where the next fraud lies.

>Hoping each leap will be the one that reveals the mastermind behind BBBY’s collapse... or the moment he can finally return home.

QUANTUM BAGGY - Coming to NBC
>>
>Chapter 11

>The Couch

>PPShow Ft Larry

>Restructuring

>Ryan Cohen bought and sold the stock

>Ryan Cohen is owed money

>Gameshire Bathaway - Pootle

>Pootle in general

>BUTTERFLY! THE BUTTERFLY!

vs

>Chad GameStop with 5 billion dollars

Oh boy, I know which one sounds more appealing.
>>
File: BBBY Expedition.gif (646 KB, 480x266)
646 KB
646 KB GIF
Hope in homos, we going DD'ing BBBY, no survivors.
>>
>>59018414
So this is what a restructured compact BBBY looks like... Where do I sign up?
>>
>In Chapter 11 bankruptcy, which BBBY filed for, the company's debts are reorganized. This typically involves prioritizing creditors (banks, suppliers, bondholders) over shareholders. Shareholders are considered the lowest priority, meaning they are only paid after all secured and unsecured creditors have been fully repaid. In most bankruptcy cases, there's rarely enough left over for shareholders after these obligations are met.
>>
this guy really doesn't like chapter 11's
>>
File: i haven't finished.jpg (40 KB, 780x439)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>Could BBBY come back as a business?
It’s possible that a restructured version of Bed Bath & Beyond could emerge from bankruptcy, but it would be under different ownership and management. Even then, past shareholders would not likely receive any recovery unless explicitly included in a bankruptcy plan.
>Even then, past shareholders would not likely receive any recovery unless explicitly included in a bankruptcy plan.
>past shareholders would not likely receive any recovery
>>
File: IMG_9297.gif (360 KB, 220x163)
360 KB
360 KB GIF
>>59018429
This feels like a needless goal post move.
>>
File: Hbt.gif (482 KB, 500x266)
482 KB
482 KB GIF
>>59018439
Hey theres some life in the ole bitch after all.

Come to Daddy.

You think BBBY had billions upon billions like GameStop that it would be able to fulfil all its debts to then pay you a handsome profit? Please tell me this so I can screenshot it and add it to the collection.
>>
>>59017079
When you are engaged in M&A, you and your lawyers and the department of underwriters are all "over the wall" and basically sworn to secrecy while the deals are hammered out.
Pulte and LC are basically there to keep the hype while RC is in the trenches. All you need to know is that big things are happening and you are expected to be in the dark on what is going on. No one is going to come out and tell you, "oh hey, btw, we're gonna buy BBBY in CH11 bankrupcty 1 year from now".
Anyone expecting otherwise is a retard, or a shill trying to spread fud.
>>
File: Bathrobe & Beyond.png (291 KB, 442x500)
291 KB
291 KB PNG
Don't mind me fellas, just going commando in your general, making myself at home, learning a lot of information this week, its been great.
>>
>>59018452
I don’t think anything.
>>
10k's newest larp is the worst
>>
File: Morphie.jpg (11 KB, 474x197)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>59018468
Interesting, you people don't seem to be able to get past the first 30% of questioning before

>spoonfeeding is over
>find out yourself
>siloniggering
>bringing up post number count
>>
>>59018473
What's a 10k?
>>
File: IMG_9672.gif (323 KB, 220x165)
323 KB
323 KB GIF
>>59018489
You’re forcing yourself to see ghosts where there aren’t.
>>
>>59018497
you must have me confused for some other anon
>>
File: IMG_8946.jpg (20 KB, 400x382)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>59018522
>>
>>59018518
All I see is BBBY here, PP there, couch over here, chapter 11 man, its all around us.
>>
>>59018522
well there's only 3 of you regardless how many devices you hop on.
>>
>>59018533
Want to share with the class what is so funny bubba?
>>
File: fresh linen.gif (1.79 MB, 480x270)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB GIF
Suddenly all vanished.
>>
File: BBBY flamboyance.gif (631 KB, 245x167)
631 KB
631 KB GIF
Never forget the man that led you guys to glory.
>>
File: IMG_9673.jpg (33 KB, 490x499)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>59018573
>>
Report this spammer
>>
File: Found the pole smoker.gif (729 KB, 320x180)
729 KB
729 KB GIF
>>59018590
This is 4chan! THIS IS MY SAFE SPACE! I AM A FINANCIAL GENIOUS THAT BOUGHT BANKRUPT BBBY STOCK! I DEMAND SAFE SPACE FROM THIS MADNESS!
>>
>>59018547
I am a stimky phone poster
>>
File: kek midget.gif (465 KB, 480x270)
465 KB
465 KB GIF
>Report him, he is asking questions about stock I hold!

Really? This is the power of BBBY? Crying because I am asking you questions about how your stock is developing?
>>
>>59018618
What stock?
>>
>>59018618
I browse for the court updates
>>
File: 00072416.png (23 KB, 200x171)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>59018522
>>
File: Justice.jpg (56 KB, 500x364)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
It's going to be ok, hedgies...
>>
>>59018518
>You’re forcing yourself to see ghosts where there aren’t.
That's the entire BBBY Due Diligence Methodology
>>
>>59018683
We have yet to be proven wrong though. And if we are correct every single BBBY speculator will be retired overnight.
>>
File: dhk.jpg (68 KB, 1200x675)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>59018705
>if we are correct
>>
>>59018683
You’re right. I’m haunted by these two.
>>
File: full on chubby.gif (782 KB, 496x368)
782 KB
782 KB GIF
>>59018714
>circle of life, time is a flat circle

Tell me again about AI man and flipper flipperson
>>
>>59018722
Ghosts don’t really talk. I don’t know much about them.
>>
File: your beauty.gif (1.47 MB, 487x200)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB GIF
>>59018725
What about Poltergeists?
>>
Yes, I did just give you a 741
>>
>A crypto thread died for this and you do not even post about BBBY here

Guys come on, we gotta get it together
>>
>>59018803
Stop bumping the thread then.
>>
>>59018810
Why you siloniggering the topic of chapter 11 restructuring couch sitting of larry on the pp show?
>>
>>59018814
You can’t be racist on this board
>>
>>59018818
Larry?
>>
File: 1724119865665465.gif (15 KB, 200x199)
15 KB
15 KB GIF
>>59018705
>if
>>
File: 341260.jpg (94 KB, 341x260)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>59018056
You lost me for awhile.
>>
Claims Objection Bar Date officially moved to March 31, 2025
>>
>>59019050
PPbros our grift was just extended to March 31, 2025
>>
>>59019050
Fuck. I should’ve expected delays.
>>
>>59019050
source?
>>
>>59019050
Let’s fucking go champs!
>>
>>59019108
It’s in the BBBY thread you do not need a sauce.
>>
File: BBBYQ Boogy Down.gif (372 KB, 200x319)
372 KB
372 KB GIF
>>59019175
Let's have a dance off.
I call this the BBBY tendy-time boogey down
>>
>>59019216
This is the only autist I want in my threads
>>
>>59019108
Docket 3541 on Kroll. Its a PDF so I'm not linking
>>
File: mr kitty bubbles.jpg (3.09 MB, 3888x2592)
3.09 MB
3.09 MB JPG
>>59019229
ty.

Expect delays everyone, the scitzo poster has been here this week to make you think it is "soon" and just general information disruption and demoralization purposes.
>>
>>59019050
Ive been expecting this delay
>>
>>59019260
PPShow will have a special tonight on why this is a good thing.
>>
File: Slurpin some BBBY.gif (2.74 MB, 498x280)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB GIF
>>59019219
Based.
Check this sweet move out.
>>
>>59019286
It’s not a bad thing. Kek so you get a few more months to be faggot on a Tibetan torta forum.
>>
File: BBBYQ Tendy Time.gif (451 KB, 498x280)
451 KB
451 KB GIF
>>59019286
Can't wait.
>>
>>59019319
>months of no one answering the basic questions

I'm down for it, you guys down for it? It's going to be a cold winter.
>>
File: Awkward.gif (585 KB, 500x293)
585 KB
585 KB GIF
>KOSS & GME link up
It's going to get very awkward in here
>>
>BBBYIES are not welcoming or friendly to new buyers...
How do you expect stock to go up if you do not sell the stock to buy the stock? Stock just go up?
>>
>>59019383
kek wobblies
>>
File: BBYIES.gif (1.62 MB, 499x281)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB GIF
>Yesterday BBBYIES were telling me how my shill ass was done and new equity was being formed and I was going to look stupid.
>24 hours later...
Yeah you guys really showed me.
>>
File: BBByies2.gif (500 KB, 500x250)
500 KB
500 KB GIF
PP will be on soon... are you not excited to hear why March 25 is the day you come out of chapter 11 restructuring couch sitting?
>>
wow bad actors are disseminating known bad information to constantly hype-fatigue people, followed by demoralization bombardment from paid stock bashers? It's almost like there are sleepers who have infiltrated all discussion forums INCLUDING theppshow itself. stay vigilants and be financially and mentally prepared to hold out while bad actors get weeded out of the courts slowly but surely.
>>
>>59019923
No one in BBBY gets paid, PPShow getting paid them sweet youtube ad bucks though
>>
>>59019923
I've been shown proof okbets is a fucking larp and liar kek

It was obvious but its nice to have confirmation
>>
File: IMG_2376.png (56 KB, 502x868)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>
>>59020540
kek he's tossing and turning
>>
>>59019050
I give 100pbtid 7 threads before the persona ropes
>>
Mods should move these threads to /x/
You're all in a cult.
>2 more weeks!
lmao ok kid
>>
>>59019201
>>59019219
>>59019308
>>59020909
>>59020790

Bless the baker, this is the KING IN YELLOW

> Carcosa
>>
>>59019955
yeah his theory about the crypto/NFT stock was too fantastical without evidence to back it up kinda like edwin's "DD"
>>
>>59020540
>become a BBBY thread expert
>everyone’s convinced you get paid
>still no cheque in the mail

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.