[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 7 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

4chan Virtual YouTuber Contest Final Round - 4chan Pass users can now vote on one of the top 20 entries!

Beddinates and worn pics are okay, open to other jstyles too.

Pic: @kumya.chan on IG (not me)
>>
>not me
Sure
>>
>>10010503
I literally searched for #eglcommunity on IG because I thought the post was boring without a pic. Guess it is anyway since nobody is answering
>>
>>10010466
This is an example of how floordinates can look great, but this would look terrible on a normal person. I own this dress and it does not have enough black in it (if any) to warrant coording it with those items.
>>
>>10010525
I can't find a worn pic on her IG but I don't agree. The black is used as accent colour and makes the coord look more mature and polished. You could definitely coord this with pastel pink or blue but it would give off a different vibe.
>>
>>10010548
It really doesn't though, it has no black at all in the dress so looks really shoe horned in. I think she was inspired by Alice but I think brown would have worked better imo
>>
>>10010578
I do agree that brown would've worked better, but I agree with the other anon that the black doesn't look bad. It's little pops here and there instead of big chunks. If she had included a black cardigan or solid black tights it would've been way too much.
>>
>>10010466
Anyone know which usakumya is the one on the right with the darker bow?
>>
>>10010898
that bow was added on, not official

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.