[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 6 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

I just need a black gas mask to complete it, any suggestions for a website that has one?
>>
>>10901405
eBay. Just look up "soviet gas mask" and you'll find so many cheap options. Just make sure you don't use them with the original filters, since 99% of the time they contain asbestos/chromium. So get a different cheap filter with an adapter for GOST threads to NATO threads.
>>
>>10901405
Make one. Pic related is a foam prop.
>>
You can either buy a real one, or make one yourself out of leather or foam.
Foam is probably the best option.
>>
>>10901408
I’m a milsurp autist but for a TF2 cosplay I’d recommend against this, and do what the others said about making the mask out of eva foam or something

An actual gas mask wouldn’t really fit the whole stylized cartoony vibe tf2 has, unless you’re going for a purposefully gritty realistic version of the character I guess
>>
i would make one from foam or something. i've work a similar gas mask as part of a costume before and it is miserable. it's way too hot, way too sweaty, you can't see shit, and when you do eventually cave and take it off, it's a pain in the ass to lug around

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.