[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL


Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 96 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]


Join the Day of Action for Net Neutrality, or else we may all end up banned from 4chan.



File: banned.jpg (58 KB, 617x347)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
What are some reasons a lolita gets banned from their Comm?

It's about to happen for me again...for the second time.
>>
>>9552079
Ok but what did you do
>>
>>9552079
Yeah, I need details
>>
>>9552079
Reasons I've seen for getting banned:
-stalking
-massive amounts of shit stirring
-stealing
-bullying
-assault/threatening assault

All of these require proof most of the time. Whether caps, police report, or if there were witnesses.
>>
A friend of mine was banned because she said "replicas were bad n you should feel bad for knowingly buying them" and the itas got defensive, complained to the admin that she was ~bullying~ and got removed.

These are itas who then run up to the other girls and scream "BURANDO" and rub their dirty hands all over their dresses without asking.
>>
>>9552115
That's disgusting. I would pull the same thing and tell the mod. if they don't get banned, ask why the "replica-hater" got banned then.
>>
>>9552115
Sounds like a shit comm to be in, your friend is better off without them.
>>
File: 1327302390140.jpg (61 KB, 728x692)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>9552115
>Not Ok: Saying that replicas are bad to itas who buy them
>Ok: Letting itas who wear replicas touch a member's burando dress without permission

That's fucked up man.
>>
>>9552079
There was a girl banned from the Jacksonville comm who decided to join to our local comm. I wonder if I should be worried about her
>>
I had a temporary ban, because a girl made a edited text that made it seem like I was up to no good. They found unedited text which showed the girl was lying so my permanent ban was turned into a week long temporary ban.
I'm still salty as hell tho.
>>
The only people who are banned from our comm are responsible for some massive shit stirring, likely infamously so because if I started giving out more details on what they did people here would probably remember who they were.
>>
I'm pretty sure that if I really stopped giving a fuck and responded to criticism from my comm members the way I'd like, I'd be banned. If you're not a socjus manhating socialist then you're the enemy. If you side differently on any opinions online, you're disgusting pig filth, always for the same handful of members. Some of them are only active online but god help you if you point that out.
>>
>>9552131
Doubt it. Most bans are bs. On the off case it was warranted in sure you'll find out about it in time. You'll just stir up drama if you say anything.
>>
New girl from my comm was apparently posted to btb after being banned from a Facebook comm. she had her place of work listed as "Gas technician at Aushwitz" I know some people would see that as completely offensive, but my dark humor thought that was pretty funny and SJW got overly offended.
>>
The last person who got banned from our comm threatened to come at some of our members with a knife. I didn't personally witness any other bans, but apparently the ones before that were pretty nutso too.

>>9552183
Your edgy ~dark humour~ aside, that's trashy as fuck to have on a public page. I have living relatives who survived Auschwitz and while I'd probably be able to forgive a joke like that made in passing, actually thinking "aw yeah I'm gonna put that on my public FB for everyone to see" shows an extremely bad sense of what is and isn't acceptable behaviour. Good riddance.
>>
File: loadsamoney.webm (98 KB, 640x480)
98 KB
98 KB WEBM
>>9552137
Why not sue that cunt for defamation? You can make loads of easy ££££'s since it's a slam dunk case.
>>
>>9552137
I'm surprised you didn't have your ban immediately lifted, why would you still have a ban if you weren't in the wrong? Surely she should be kicked out for something as malicious as that?
>>
>>9552183
I have a dark sense of humor, but when I saw that it just came off as 3edgy5you and cringey. Not sure she deserved the ban, but she seemed incredibly annoying.

I was a comm mod for awhile but eventually stepped down because I fucking hated it. Had this ita that everyone complained about, she made a lot of people feel awkward but talking about her mental issues and physical ailments, she was generally obnoxious, dressed terribly, was chronically late for paid meets, didn't smell great, and had pretty shit manners when we'd go out to eat somewhere. Since none of these were egregious acts I couldn't ban her, the other mods and I were all sick to death of her just from the complaints alone and were trying to find a way to boot her with it being legit. So one day at a late spring garden meet everyone was buzzing around and the ita was wearing a pretty bad replica, one girl asked her how she got Misty Sky (this was a few years ago before the market shifted), the girl replied with 'My-Lolita-Dress', another girl made a snarky remark about it being a replica, the ita got offended and said 'Well you don't have to be a bitch about it.' It was as if heaven opened up and gently gave me what I had been searching for.
Banned the ita for verbally abusing another member of the comm.
>>
>>9552803
>Since none of these were egregious acts I couldn't ban her

Another mod here (different comm), I hate this situation. When someone is so awful to deal with and be around, but not quite bad enough to kick out without seeming like a heartless bitch. It's usually worked out that they just up and leave on their own, but in the mean time it's so awful, especially if you keep hoping they'll calm down or learn better.
Glad you got her out anon, sounds like a nightmare.
>>
>>9552079
>What are some reasons a lolita gets banned from their Comm?
Could be anything. Posting other members to cgl and not covering their tracks, being publicly rude to other members, being a creep, personal attacks, making a scene at a meetup, theft, being edgy to the point of making people uncomfortable, stalking and/or harassing members, physical or verbal violence, bringing unwarranted negative attention to the comm, scamming, the list goes on.
>>
>>9552183
I think that's pretty fucking funny. Not ban worthy at worst.
>>
A girl got banned from my comm ages ago for posting vague violent threats all over the internet.
>>
>>9552183
I remember that. She was a total cringefest though
>>
>>9556277
You'd think I would have learned after dating a crazy woman for a year.
>>
>>9556530
There's a reason why nobody associates with her.
>>
>>9552789
In the US at least you can only successfully sue someone if you can prove monetary damages. Obviously there's a lot more to it than that but just saying I don't think you could win any money for being kicked out of a comm unless you had a business that lost money because of it or something.
>>
>>9556530
Wow, that's nice of you S. Even after what I did to get your ban lifted you can't treat me with even a tiny bit of respect.
>>
I've never been banned but I'm pretty shy so that's one way to avoid the b&hammer

If the mods really hate you they'll probably find a way to ban you, like it or not. Sometimes a comm doesn't have clear rules, like what "bullying" means. It has to happen more than once to really be egregious.
>>
>>9556277
nayrt but I still don't understand why that chick wasn't banned from the comm as well. Framing anyone, even if they're a gross douche like Spencer, should not be tolerated.
>>
>>9556566
Next time, let him stay banned. Sounds like he deserves to be fucked over like that.
>>
>>9556593
I've learned my fuckin lesson.
>>
>>9556588
>Seconding this
It's not the first time crazy girl has done something to merit at least a temp ban.
>>
>>9552183
That's offensive and stolen valor. I had a great uncle who died at Aushwitz.
>>
File: 1499655767396.png (190 KB, 374x454)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
>>9556633
Yo my nibba you just got roasted
>>
>>9556588
>>9556699
I agree, I'd love that bitch to be banned, but honestly the ban in general would have been lifted in general if he didn't talk shit about the mod.

I don't know though, I just hope the girl in question fucks up sooner than later.
>>
>>9552131
I think it's reasonable to be worried but BS bans do happen and people do change. Exercise caution if you'd like but unless you find out the ban was for something really bad I probably would avoid bringing it up unless necessary.
>>
>>9556719
And I have an uncle who works for nintendo.
>>
>>9552079
> Begging for cheaper prices because _reasons_
> Spamming people with friend requests and way out of whack personal questions
> Soliciting sex
> Posting an intro to themselves stating they are a budget lolita and then insulting everyone who posts after with brand sales
> New member in the comm offering sewing feedback without proof or feedback and victimizing/rage when people request feedback links.
> Being underage on facebook
>>
>>9556849
When's 3rd Strike?
>>
>>9552087
>>9552106
Wore a thong diaper.
>>
>>9556915
>the amount of people who died in camps
>vs. the amount of people who've worked for Nintendo

seems my likely my dude.
>>
File: bloomers.jpg (19 KB, 700x357)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>9556942
I really could not care less about your fetish when you keep it to the bedroom, but if you're determined to wear a nasty and filth-ridden waste reservoir to a meet then at least be smart about it and cover it up with bloomers. Oh, and line your poop pool with baby powder to reduce the rotten stench so that your fellow lolitas don't have to puke at the smell of your swamp crotch.
>>
>>9557037
I think you got trolled anon.

"Thong diaper" is a cgl meme that makes fun of age-player lolitas.
>>
File: IMG_7836.jpg (54 KB, 450x311)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>9557063
Godfuckingdammit, not again.
>>
>>9557037
Unrelated but those bloomers look super cute
Sauce?
>>
>>9552803
>>9552809
We've had a few members like that. Some of them eventually leave on their own (but not before crying to their weeb friends about how lolitas are all elitist bullies for... not treating then like special princesss? idk I've never actually seen anyone be rude except the flouncers themselves) but we also have a few who have some form of autism and either don't realise that nobody wants them around or stay out of spite. The worst one is pretty low-functioning and even though she's gone so far as to sexually harass members, she's so clearly intellectually disabled that none of the mods want to come off as ableist by banning her. The others are much more high-functioning and should know better than to be obnoxious shits IMO (as someone who also has ASD) but they seem to enjoy being "controversial" and the more buzz there is about how annoying they are, the more they seem to enjoy stirring the pot. And again, mods won't ban them for questionable behaviour because they don't want to be seen singling out someone with autism. As a result, our comm has a lot of so-called private meets.
>>
>>9556566
Why were you ever with this guy, he's been embarrassing himself all over the place on cgl
>>
>>9557277
Everyone makes mistakes anon, she just realized hers a year too late.
>>
I used to mod a comm years and years ago before becoming a reclusive lone lolita. We rarely had to ban anyone, mostly because our community was tiny back in the mid-2000s, but the reasons we did were always pretty extreme.

>underage member was stalked online and offline by a fucking nutjob
>member was caught shoplifting from the AA at a convention, from another comm member no less; bragged about having done it repeatedly when confronted, then cried about her ban on her LJ
>creepyfurrybrolitafetishist type sent inappropriate messages to minors, who were too timid to tell mods for months; when one finally spoke up, screencaps flooded in from other members and he was banned without conditions, but told everyone he was persecuted for being male and tried to move on to the nearest city's comm
>member tried to pull an unseelie and used comm photos on a fetish site profile, hinting that we were something akin to a swingers club in frills

There were members who caused general conflict in terms of differing personalities or vendettas, but we never banned them. Most of them moved on by themselves, and we just mediated the arguments that resulted as necessary. One girl eventually made her apologies and re-joined after a flounce, but most either quit lolita entirely, or just did their own thing.

>>9557228
If memory serves, free pattern from Colette Patterns.
https://www.colettepatterns.com/catalog/madeleine
>>
>>9552803
What about the girl who was snarky first?
>>
>>9552577
>survived

You know why, don't you?
>>
Has anyone had someone banned from another comm come to theirs trying to start a new?
>>
>>9556719
so what?

i had a very close friend who took his own life. im not gonna call anyone out for saying shit like "god i wanna kill myself".

people just wanna become victims these days. a fucking meme.
>>
>>9560539
Sort of? I say sort of because my comm isn't really a COMMUNITY so much as it is a slightly large posse. We're ten lolitas who don't want to interact with the horribly ita comm in our city, so we just do our own things privately. I know people in the comm are aware of our existence, but I'm still not 100% sure how this girl got from there to us. Anyway, point being, this girl got banned for "harassment" (AKA she didn't agree with a mod's opinion) and was banned from the community. We didn't want her in our group just because this is essentially just a close knit group of friends who happen to wear lolita, not a lolita community, but it sucked. I mean she didn't really have anywhere to go.
>>
>>9552131
Jax mod here... who is it?
>>
>>9557276
>The worst one is pretty low-functioning and even though she's gone so far as to sexually harass members, she's so clearly intellectually disabled that none of the mods want to come off as ableist by banning her.
That's some sort of bullshit right there. Being disabled doesn't give you the license to mistreat people, and if she's so badly impaired that she can't tell what appropriate behaviour is, she shouldn't be out by herself without a guardian and harassing members.

Not the same situation, but we had someone pull the ableist card when they got banned because they have a personality disorder. Luckily the mods don't give a fuck about this sort of "political correctness".
>>
>>9560539
I've only ever heard cases where the only reason why the first comm issues a ban is because of how the other comm is started. If it involves a lot of underhanded shit talking such as "join the non-ita comm where we don't bully you for not wearing burando", then I can understand a ban. If the person starts another comm for the sake of convenience, or such as >>9563986 where it's mainly just hanging out with friends, I don't think a ban is appropriate.
>>
>>9564043
>but we had someone pull the ableist card when they got banned because they have a personality disorder.
If your personality disorder is so bad that you can't stop yourself from abusing others, maybe you should spend more money on therapy and less on lolita, goddamn.
>>
File: Untitled.png (25 KB, 1527x143)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>>9556530
Dunno what the dorama is but here's that post that got deleted :3
>>
>>9564062
This. People need more self awareness. And in the case of intellectual impairment, someone needs to fucking spell it out for them.

The girl with the pd basically said it wasn't her fault because her disorder makes her act that way, and that us not accepting it was discrimination. To put further perspective on things, her case is so bad that she is on disability because of it. Luckily she was a newb and didn't really own lolita so no big loss.
>>
>>9564069
Thanks Anon, why did that comment get deleted in the first place?
>>
>>9557276
It is ableist to treat disabled people differently from normal people, and the reason they turn out like that is because no one calls them on their shit.

can't you raise this shit with them as another sperg? Can they put you on the mod team (Even symbolically with no real power) as a shield against accusations of singling out?
>>
>>9564114
Probably because they used his real name. /cgl/ is fucking draconic about little shit like that.
>>
>>9564134
>draconic
It's draconian. Draconic means like a dragon.
>>
>>9557073
It's from a way old SNL skit if I'm not mistaken. Diaper thongs for babies.
>>
>>9552079
A little time ago, one person started complaining about /cgl/ and how mean and evil everyone was. I said it wasn't all hell on earth here, and that people should think before posting things online, as everything you upload can and will be used against you, and no matter how mean, there will be people who don't care and post your pictures on 4chan if they feel like. Others said similar things too. She got all butthurt, deleted the topic, and started a PM to me to tell me what a horrible person I am, then blocked me so I couldn't react. I saw it 2 days later as FB doesn't notify message requests, made screenshots, send them to the admin and she was gone. Also was so smart to take screenshots of the topic she got all butthurt in to show I hadn't been mean, but was just giving my opinion and stayed respectful. I do really love it when butthurt ita's who act like SJW get a permaban :).
>>
>>9564157
I'd rather have actual dragons than the mods we have now.
>>
>>9564134
Remember Jesse Slaughter?
Remember fappening?
Remember Horus Heresy?
There's a reason real world shit needs to stay out of 4chan
>>
>>9563989
Lolex
>>
>>9564114
Yeah >>9564134 is right, it's probably due to the real name. That's why I censored it in the repost and probably why they censored in when the parties involved kept posting about it.

As a cosplayer in a semi-drama filled fandom, I'm bummed ya'lls drama sounds a lot less annoying than people having orgies in rooms being underage and getting too drunk to function.
>>
>>9563976
That was your friend's choice. It's not comparable to genocide.
>>
>>9564062
Agreed desu. Disabilities and personality disorders can explain why someone behaves in a certain way, but they never excuse it. Plus, personality disorders aren't illnesses, they're personality types so extreme and dysfunctional that they're considered disordered. It's like saying "you can't fault me for being an asshole because a doctor says I'm this specific subtype of asshole". So what? You're still an asshole.
>>
>>9564798
It's a little more complicated than that. There are chemical imbalances and shit involved, like with autism or any other mental disorder. It takes medication and therapy to treat. It's not just a really bad personality.

Still not an excuse to abuse other people, but lets not pretend like these people aren't actually sick in the same way a person with depression or anxiety is sick.
>>
>>9564836
Not all pd's can be treated with medication, and anyone regardless of disorder can benefit from therapy. I agree that certain pd's can be considered mental illnesses but there are a few that are pretty much Self-Centered Asshole Syndrome and it annoys me that they're all lumped togetger.
>polite sage for OT
>>
File: IMG_0788.jpg (75 KB, 960x696)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>9564748
Ah. She was banned for online stalking a member and posting as her on several ita boards and posting several of our members. Good luck.
>>
>>9552183
>This is Merkel's Germany
What a petty thing to be removed from a comm for.
>>
>>9565056
it was an american, you fucking dipshit, and even then I'm not sure why you need to bring that into the equation considering it's not the country but the comm that booted the person
way to go being a cunt about something that's really quite reasonable (though I'd have requested they just remove it off their page)
>>
>>9564836
The chemical imbalance shit is a lie doctors tell to their patients because they wouldn't take their medication if they knew the doctors don't actually know how it works. Or even if it does work. We don't understand how a normal brain functions, let alone one with something as complicated as a personality disorder.

Note the name there, it's not the same as a mental illness. A psychopath is incurably an psychopath. Their personality is disordered, unlike someone with depression or anxiety the disorder is an intrinsic part of who they are and the would not be the same person without it.
>>
>>9563986
Is this Melb? >>9564836
>>
>>9566322
Ah Jesus Christ mobile
>>
>>9552079

Anyone remember the guy from the ATL comm that got banned awhile ago, the one who ended up (~allegedly~) kidnapping a girl?

So...being abusive and trying to use the comm as a personal meatmarket. That tends to get one banned.

I'm so relieved he's out of our comm for good this time.
>>
>>9566798
Yeah he's a real creeper. The mods banned him so fast ages ago. The worst part with everything is that poor girl was likely trying to escape a shitty family and ended up in an even worse situation, and is now back to her shitty family.

He'll probably do this again too imo
>>
File: 13124134.jpg (106 KB, 640x361)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>9566804

Uhh..he's in prison. Jail, technically, but I think that's just a holding spot until he pleads or until another state decides whether they want a crack at him.

I feel better now that he's 'gone' gone, but still a bit unnerved by how much everyone's NOT surprised by him getting arrested.
>>
File: 1424611379595.gif (87 KB, 123x136)
87 KB
87 KB GIF
I got banned from my girlfriends comm for having a gun on me.

I didn't whip it out or anything, I bent over and a few people saw it accidentally. I don't even think most people wanted to ban me, some of the organisers are jealous cunts and pushed for it as a safety issue. And because it "triggered" people.
>>
>>9566821
>having a gun on me
>jealous cunts
>triggered

If you're going to bait, at least make it convincing.
>>
>>9566867

Are you from America? Carrying a gun is perfectly normal in most states
>>
>>9566890
I had to look this up. But wow.
>>
File: the-map-white-med-qual.png (602 KB, 2060x1306)
602 KB
602 KB PNG
>>9566902

that map isn't even accurate. concealed carry is regulated on the county level usually.

here is a more detailed map god bless.
>>
>>9564274
You are correct.

...thanks for reminding me that skit happened?
>>
>>9560527
Fuck yeah. Stick that knife in and twist it.

I'm so sick of the weird fake elitism of 4chan in the past few years. What are you even doing here if you don't have an edgy sense of humor.
>>
>>9566890
Who brings a gun to a meet and says people are mad because they're jealous? Try harder please.
>>
>>9564786
Do you cry for all the people that died in Rwanda or only for dead Jews because they mean more to you personally?
>>
>>9567020
Another American here.

it's pretty common actually and the only people truly triggered are the crazy libtards that are somehow louder than repubs yet can't get anything done. Hence why people just continue to walk around with guns on their person.
>>
>>9567020

Whats the point of carrying a gun and not taking everywhere? Its not a conscious thing, its like putting shoes on.
>>
>>9567028
>>9567030
Is everyone who lives in a red state this retarded?

Sage for OT
>>
>>9567047

Colorado isn't a red state. You cant even sage.
>>
>>9567020
One of our Admins brings a gun to the meets and keeps it in her tote bag.
>>
>>9567028

I work with a lot of mentally ill people so I'll continue to be a libtard when someone at risk carries a gun in his asscrack, thanks.
>>
>>9566821
I mean... I'd understand if it was for protection when walking to and from a meet, but couldnt you have left it in the car or concealed it or something? Even the craziest motherfuckers that show up at meets arent usually dangerous enough to warrant a gun. I realize it's a case by case thing and her comm might've been full of it, but I'm pretty sure most comm members would be uneasy in the presence of some dude with a gun. Especially if they remember weirdos like Melissa.
>>
File: right.png (39 KB, 845x686)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>9567048
>Colorado isn't a red state
>has only been blue the past 3 elections
>2016 election red votes were only 5% less than blue votes

Okay anon, sure
>>
>>9567214

Colorado is weird. I worked there for a really short time. It was seriously the strangest mix of crunchy hippy "don't vax my kids" and redneck "don't you dare touch my rights (gun)." Sometimes in the same person.
>>
>>9567194
Who do they potentially need to murder at a Lolita meet?
>>
>>9567194
I've tried to carry while wearing lolita, it's just too freakin' troublesome and I'm not messing up my burando bag by putting a heavy ass gun in it
>>
>>9567205
Who's Melissa?
>>
>>9567205
>>9567250
I'd also like to know about Melissa, if you're up to explaining.
>>
>>9567205
>weirdos like Melissa
Thanks for reminding me why I'm getting my concealed carry permit.
>>
>>9567250
>>9567267
Creepy "trans" lolita who was actually a fetishist brolita. Threatened violence against members of his comm repeatedly, but garnered sympathy from certain other people, screamed transphobia, such that after his ban for inappropriate bullshit, he continued to show up to meets and events, and be a threatening asshole.
>>
>>9567267
If I can remember, middle aged MtF trans (?) sissy that had clear mental issues.
>very creepy
>threatened someone at a con/meet
>9/11 conspiracy theorist?
I related this to carrying at meets because Melissa appearantly mentioned their gun ownership a lot, and appearantly brought it up when threatening someone? It's been a while and I only found out after it happened, so sorry if I messed something up.

Not saying it isn't smart a idea to bring protection, just giving an example of why some people would be apprehensive about carrying at meets. It depends on the comm.
>>
>>9567205
Anon, as they stated, it was seen on accident, she wasn't brandishing. Also, anyone who conceal carries can tell you, when you'll need it is when you don't have it. If I got banned for carrying, I'd be pissed.
>>
>>9566913
>map isn't accurate
>map is of open carry

what is reading anon?

That map is completely accurate for open carry
>>
File: d93.jpg (49 KB, 600x502)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>9567205

i wasn't even going to come in until my girlfriend begged me to. I talked to all the girls that saw my pistol and they all seemed comfortable with it when i explained it to them. They even seemed interested in going shooting with my gf and i. I guess, it got back to some of the organisers and they decided to make a big deal out of it for no reason.


>>9567553

i meant in terms of carrying a gun in general, if you look at this >>9566913 map you can see that carrying a gun, concealed or not, is a lot more wide spread.
>>
>>9566815
Oh, I thought he was out on bail and likely to be let of easy. Glad he's in jail though!
>>
>>9567562
Get a vest bro, they don't print and won't ride up when you're sucking dick.
>>
>>9567579

Lolnah. Initial charges include four felonies and that's before any additional federal charges (he transported a minor across state lines).
>>
>>9567194
I worked with a woman who did that. her purse slipped off her chair and a bullet went off. so many people wanted her fired. I know she was suspended. anywho, it depends on the state. my state lets you ban people and guns are automatic bans from most places. grocery store, starbucks, laundromat,banks. the cops harass the person if no cops then everyone leaves and the workers ban them.
>>9556876
why are mods such sacred cows. everyone needs crit at times.
>>9567047
yes. the weren't always like this.
>>9567205
most gunshots in the usa are accidents. I would've asked her to tell him to leave.
>>9567492
I knew so many trans like that. was totally wrong but refused to take responsibility. refused to quit showing up. everyone had to leave.
>>9567518
start your own gun rights comm. ita city.
>>9567562
no one wanted to potential get into an argument with "bodyguard" . however, if she thought she was in such danger I would've just banned her as well. why were you there. troll?
>>
>>9568498
Isn't it past curfew?
>>
>>9568498
>refused to take responsibility. refused to quit showing up.
Well, that was less the issue than the fact that the people he garnered sympathy from were feeding him the details of the meets so he could show up. I'm not sure if they were banned as well, but the problem was eventually solved.
>>
>>9568685
no, in this situation and most situa when an authority figure says they no longer want someone in a place where they are responsible you don't go back. that's it. no one is entitled to anything except food and shelter. he should've had some pride and not returned.
>>
What's the deal with the middle aged white dude in SF that got banned? He seems creepy af.
>>
>>9569872
>He seems creepy af
You answered it already
>>
>>9569872
>>9569894
Storytime, pls!
>>
File: driveby lawyer.jpg (177 KB, 1920x1080)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>9556553
>In the US at least you can only successfully sue someone if you can prove monetary damages.

This isn't actually true. Standard libel requires proving damages, but in most if not all states there's a special category called "libel per se." A statement is libelous per se if it (1) is untrue, and (2) accuses someone of a criminal offense involving moral turpitude /or/ says someone has a contagious disease /or/ says someone is categorically unfit for or lacks integrity for their trade. So if I shouted "Anon has herpes and murdered a girl for burando" and it wasn't true, you could successfully sue me for defamation per se without proving damages.

At least, you could "successfully sue me" in the sense that you might get a verdict entered against me. Sometimes plaintiffs "win" defamation per se cases and get nominal damages, aka one dollar.
>>
>>9569894
He shows up at AP USA sometimes and mentioned he's banned as I'm casually buying my own stuff. This is the first time that I've seen him, so I'm wondering if anyone had the deets on this guy.
>>
Girl got banned recently for posting member to BtB. It was a bitch move on her part. She got called out for hitting on the other girl's husband.
>>
>>9569985
Oh, do you mean Phil, the guy who used to stalk the Btssb shopgirls? Btssb banned him because of it, but AP didn't iirc.
>>
>>9570086
Not sure what his name is. I just know he's a creepy looking middle aged white dude, wears glasses, shows up to shop at AP, talks about having lots of lolita pieces, and is banned from the comm.
>>
>>9552183
She sounds like she has some issues to work out.
>>
>>9565408
Holy fuck, what comm booted you?
>>
>>9563989
What about her little friend that comes with her, L? She said she used to be Jax.
>>
>>9556942
pics
>>
>>9566798
>>9566815
wait deets? Why was some random dude in the ATL comm?
He kidnapped a lolita?

>>9567562
I don't see a problem with you carrying and I think it's retarded that girls think a legal gun owner would just... randomly shoot people for no reason.
>>
>>9564702
>>9566913
This is no longer a relevant map. All counties in CA are shall issue.
>>
>>9570086
That's the foot fetishist, right? Who online stalked one of the employees then grabbed her foot when they were alone in the store to "examine" it, and insisted on buying her insoles? Yeah, last I heard he was banned from the shop because of that kind of behavior and harassing customers, but not from the comm, I definitely might be out of date on that though.
>>
That British emoji dress girl was banned from her comm but still turns up to meets sometimes.

>Bitch get out nobody wants you here
>>
>>9571786
>He kidnapped a lolita?
sounds like the plot of a romance novel!
>>
>>9552183
>Gas technician at Aushwitz
lmao
I want to be her friend
>>
>>9571848
I guess you think Perfume is a romance novel too huh?
>>
>>9571860
well there are many different ways a man can love a woman
>>
>>9571786

No, he was banned from the ATL comm (he did sorta dress up and go to events for awhile) for abusive/inappropriate behavior towards other members.

The girl he allegedly kidnapped was a teenager, a minor completely uninvolved with the lolita scene, from another state.
>>
>>9566252
Can you link to s reliable source about this? I've never heard this before, but I'm interested as I've been diagnosed with several MIs and put on a crap load of meds (sometimes 5 prescriptions at once) that slowly made me worse for the past ten years.

I decided to go off of them all but 1, and I feel a million+ times better... And of course everyone is nagging at me how this isn't how it's supposed to work, because the meds are supposed to make things better!!!1!1
>>
>>9572534
Not that anon, but what part exactly are you asking for?

It's true that we hardly know how the brain works but as far as actual mental illness goes each individual one is very different and should be studied on their own, and it's also true that in some cases we have no idea WTF is going on. Like ADHD and autism. We can just see symptoms and make probable scientific guesses.

Things like depression and anxiety can be seen as temporary but actual depression as a mental disorder can be just as legitimate as ADHD. A psychopath is a little extreme since AFAIK therapy doesn't work period.

Also, don't use the internet for medical advice.
>>
>>9552183
This girl is fucking insane. I wish I could spill the tea but I'm pretty sure I'd out myself. Let's just say I wish I had known who she was/to avoid her before attending a meet with her.
>>
>>9556719
Being offended for your great uncle is stealing his valour. HE was the one who had to go through it, not you, so you trying to victimise yourself over what he went through is deplorable.
>>
>>9575487
Nayrt, but doesn't change the fact that the joke was tasteless. Jokes like that are always a red flag for edgelords.
>>
I remember one girl getting banned because she was mad at another girl who got together with her ex boyfriend and proceeded to post downright lies about them on BtB. If I remember correctly, she blamed on her autism.
>>
>>9572743
Psych nerd here
Cluster B personality disorders (antisocial, borderline, histrionic, and narcissistic ) and almost non responsive to therapy. Mostly because they see the world as being the one in the wrong, and not them. Sometimes they'll have that moment of clarity and realize that it is them, and then go and get help and then change.
The exception to this is anti social personalities. Usually they KNOW that theyre sociopaths - they just dont care, which is why sociopathy/psychopathy is incurable through therapy.
A lot of sociopaths can "play by the worlds rules" because they see it as more beneficial to them to do so.
>>
>>9567229
those pesky itas




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.