[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL


Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 138 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]



File: duritogirl.jpg (43 KB, 551x540)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
Old thread is kill. >>9651169

Keep it cgl-related and don't feed the trolls.
>>
I really want to go to my comm's Halloween meet but I've only been wearing lolita for a year and I don't have anything Halloween appropriate.
>>
File: lolihell.png (131 KB, 347x299)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
When you want to date an ESL-chan from your sister's comm, but she speaks ESL.
>>
File: image.gif (2.3 MB, 500x230)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB GIF
>>9655539
>enjoying Halloween by incorporating spoopy jfash items into every day clothes
>drinking whitegirlspicelates while going on walks outside
>having little kids ask if you're "a real witch"

October is the best.
>>
>>9655539

Do you have any friends in the comm that you'd feel comfortable asking to borrow a dress and accessories? I imagine as long as you're known in the comm as being a good person, there'd be at least one girl happy to play dress-up on you :)
>>
>>9655539
Get a witch hat and attach some accessories the same color as the dress you're wearing.
>>
>tfw normie bf I'd die for
>tfw all those cute couple cosplays that will forever be only a concept
I just want us to to be DMG and Kaiba, is that too much to ask for?
>>
REEEEEEE (it's 11:15 PM where I am)

But really, post office why. How do you forget a giant box from Japan. I hope they deliver it soon... I had planned my day today around getting these in, taking pictures of my small wardrobe/some coords, and finally attempting to join the local comm.

And now to also worry pointlessly with my stupid anxiety about how long I should wait to join a meet to make sure I'm welcome...
>>
>>9655719
>DMG
?
>>
Recently wanted to start getting into Lolita. Went to check out my closest Lolita group on facebook. Most recent post is from 2015 )':
>>
>>9655747
Dark magician girl I imagine
>>
>>9655747
>>
>>9655719
>Dark Magician Girl
>not Blue-Eyes White Dragon
Leave.
>>
>>9655775
bewd is a slut, dmg is pure
also how are you gonna make a bewd cosplay work?
>>
>>9655784
Honestly super easy and would be a beautiful cosplay. Have some imagination.

I might make it myself.
>>
File: nichijou 03.gif (966 KB, 500x281)
966 KB
966 KB GIF
>>9655520
Okay, what is the context of the thread's pic? It's often reposted, but I've never seen the story behind it and image search gives me nothing.

My feel:
I want to cosplay at a convention, but I hate hate haaaaate getting attention from strangers. I don't want my photo taken by strangers, and I don't want strangers to chat with me. I wish there was a way to be invisible to everyone except vendors and AA artists.
>>
>>9655811
attend con out of cosplay and wear cosplay at home
>>
>been insanely busy the past year
>put lolita on hold
>checked listings once in awhile for wishlist dresses, never at good prices or just not selling in desired cut or colorway
>things finally slowing down
>get slammed with unexpected $700 lab fee from college (taking 4 lab science courses, forgot how expensive this shit can be)
>check lacemarket to cheer self up
>fucking a dozen of my wishlist dresses are up for extremely reasonable prices
>can’t buy more than maybe one while paying off school (has to be done ASAP to transfer credits) and car
>most listings ending in a week

I’m just gonna fucking shoot myself.
>>
Accidentally posted in a saged thread Dammit

Not worthy of greentext, but I had a pleasant experience with an anon a few weeks back. They were talking about being super into old houses, as am I. I suggested looking into their local historic district for properties that offer dirt cheap prices and loans to restore the houses they want to save from demolition. Anon thanked me and described how they actually took my advice and looked into it and I felt warm and fuzzy.
>>
File: pikpanty.jpg (304 KB, 960x1280)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
>>9655811
>Okay, what is the context of the thread's pic?
I don't think there is any. It's just a /cgl/ "cursed image" like pic related.

I need to finish my cosplay but I accidentally got drunk as fuck.
>>
File: wendy.jpg (168 KB, 448x448)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>9655719
You're killing me. I met a nice girl at con last year, and I want us to cosplay Beatrix Kiddo / Gogo Yubari soooooooo bad. But it will never happen.

I'm gonna shit myself now. Life sucks.
>>
>>9655736
USPS is garbage. It took then 3 attempts and being on hold for an hour several times for them to deliver my last package. "The driver doesn't remember what he did with the package."

Never been more thankful to find it delivered in old address.

Holy shit did I want to strangle all of them.
>>
>>9655811
Cosplay something really obscure and hope for the best?
>>
>>9655811
>I want to cosplay at a convention, but I hate hate haaaaate getting attention from strangers. I don't want my photo taken by strangers, and I don't want strangers to chat with me.

I'm sorry to hear about your autism, anon
>>
File: IMG_20171001_003653.jpg (24 KB, 540x359)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Uh, sorry that the last thread went to shit after i posted. I didn't expect two anons to go sperging.
That being said, the lack of ethics of this community makes me feel better about being a lonelita. Thank you to the only anon who understood me and shared her experience. I don't know how to reply when the thread is sage, but you the real MVP.
>>
I’m spending too goddamn much on lolita. I’m not breaking the bank, I’m still saving, but it just...it feels like I’m spending too much when I should be saving more for loans/a car/house/retirement. But then I justify it by saying that money isn’t good for anything if you don’t use it and you’re only young once. And so much of what I’m getting doesn’t come up often. Conflicted feels gulls...

>...at least I’m sticking to my “nothing over ¥20000” rule.
>>
>>9656070
I'm addicted to saving money and will probably regret not living it up in my youthful years. Grass is always greener anon.

Even something I REALLY want I can't justify buying.
>>
>>9656070
That makes two of us, anon. At least you like what you got, right? What did you last buy?
>>
I was so looking forward to receiving a dress in the mail but it seems to have been misdelivered or even outright stolen from my porch. Still waiting for USPS to get back to me but the seller made it clear that she won't reimburse me. Sad feels.
>>
>>9656074
I’m addicted to it too honestly. I’m still saving a decent chunk, but I’m down from my height of 1k a month. I think bargain hunting is really addictive, and the nature of secondhand lolita kinda encourages the “BIN this before it’s gone!” Mentality.

I set myself a $200 limit per-item after shipping and such, I’ve only broken that twice on the secondhand market. It helps, because I have some sort of mental block at $200 in one go.

>>9656075
Moitie. I have a major Moitie problem. I think I’m going to have to hide all the secondhand sites for awhile, and just enjoy what I have, and sell a few pieces (blouses and jackets mostly) that aren’t working with my wardrobe.
>>
>>9656070
Think of it this way, you have to treat those things you are saving for like a kind of lolita of their own. What is your realistic dream house? Would you rather buy a car new or used, and doesn't it matter if it has all the frills or just a basic model? Car gives you freedom, some economic stability (job options), and a home is sort of a long term investment into your own comfort and happiness. Think of reasons that make them worth saving up for, then budget.

Personally I force myself to draw a straight line. I split my paycheck into somewhat arbitrary numbers. 75 for groceries, however much for payments on loans or debts, 5% retirement, 5% rainy day savings, some to various personal things (haircut, home repair, Rx and other medical). There's a hundred how to budget guides online but if you do the stuff you are worried about first (savings) then it's done with and the money left over can buy whatever lolita you like.

The nothing over 20000 rule won't get you too far anyway, you can easily get a dress at 15000 but get a blouse like a nice IW one for 11000, 2000 per ring or bow if it's brand, etc.
>>
>>9656070
are you me anon? I just blew so much on lm and I'm happy but I'm kicking myself for it.
>>
I had the vacation of my dreams this month and it got compeletly ruined.
Long story, sorry guys.

> Planning a vacation with friends. Only well-known friends who've roomed with the rest before were allowed.
>This'll go well, right?
>After flight, this guy, K. , starts to complain about the arrangement of seats. We shrug it off as we just want a nice vacation.
>When we get to our accomodation, K. immediately blocks off an important part of the room with his suitcase as he NEEDS it in that specific spot.
> Once again we ignored it. I wish we didn't
>K. Complains about where we want to eat and what we want to do.
> That was the end of our first day.
The rest of the week.
> K. complained about everything. About the food, about the accomodation, about how to get somewhere, about the shopping, about us, about everything!
> Everyone gets fed up with K. Some people stay in a hostel or love hotel for a few days just to get some peace and quiet.
> Eventually a friend shows up and tells him that he has been acting like a douche for a while now.
> K. apologizes and wants to make up for it.
> Doesn't actually do shit.
> Still complains about shit, but at least stopped backstabbing.
> Spends way too much money on everything, angering the others as he can't bring it all home and some people spent a lot on having to sleep elsewhere. (Especially this one girl who got a panic attack thanks to him. That was really scary.)
> Eventually we all have to endure as we were stuck with him for another week.
After the vacation.
> Girl was emotionally exhausted due to all the shit she got whilst working really hard to make it work.
> Others enjoyed every second, until K. wanted to meet up on certain days.
> K. boasted about what an amazing vacation he had whilst having ruined the other's vacations.

I really want to go back and do it all over again, without a shitty friend. I do enjoy having friends around though.
>>
>bought a bunch of lolita shit
>feel nothing
>>
>>9655806
>>9655784
Just go as Maiden
>>
>>9655539
Honestly just wear black
>>
>>9656147
>0 attack
I'm not a bitch
>>
>>9656118
Why don't you just nut up and stop being friends with K
>>
>>9656158
We cut him off completely, indeed... unfortunately, it doesn't bring back our hard-earned, expensive vacation.
>>
My boyfriend spilled soda on my Cat's Tea Party while we were on a picnic yesterday.

>Dump his ass

I have it soaking in oxyclean and it seems like it'll be fine but I'm worried.
>>
>used to do a lot of cosplay, mostly simple shit
>used to save and save and go to multiple cons a year
>struggled with depression for a long time, but generally under control
>got a GREAT job
>like, incredible, I make such good money
>but still depressed
>which means I have no energy to cook for myself after a long, exhausting day
>but I have the money to eat out allll the time so that's okay right?
>It was not
>gained about 55lbs slowly over ~3 years
>stop cosplaying because feel and look like shit
>start to lose weight, slowly. Currently down 20lbs from my highest weight
>finally starting to look at cosplaying again
>but I've been out of the scene for so long
>have no idea how to make new friends
>terrible at just approaching new people
It'll get better once I hate myself less, right? I hope so
>>
>>9656189
I recently went to my first con in like 1.5 years and it was a huge motivation boost to get more shit done. Got a bunch of new cosplays planned and in progress.
Granted I did get a friend to help me out with a bunch of things since I'd have no idea where to start otherwise, but still, I'm feeling much better about myself because I'm actually accomplishing things again.

Keep pushing, Anon. You'll get through this.
>>
>>9656118
Is only people you knew well went on this trip why did you even invite K to begin with? And what, none of you had the balls during the trip to kick him out? If he was that much of a problem causing other people to leave the hotel and making a girl panic I don’t see why you would let him stay.
>>
>>9656175
>not standing at least 50ft away from any drinks or food

Filthy casuals. Seriously though anon I'll pray to Mana-sama for you.
>>
>>9656189
are you me
>>
File: cryingassoff.jpg (619 KB, 1200x1200)
619 KB
619 KB JPG
>prepare a FNaF panel for the con
>some fat cunt spreads a rumor that "FNaF" stands for "Fuck N*ggers and Faggots"
>mfw panel cancelled
>>
File: 1503307608354.jpg (28 KB, 360x363)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>9656228
>censoring yourself on fucking 4chan
>>
>>9656228
>censors nigger
>doesn't censor faggot
What's even the point if you're not going all the way
>>
>>9656189
I gained the same amount of weight from depression after college. Lost a lot of it and got really into cosplay and started getting into the community. Got crazy ill two years later and gained most of it back from the meds. I'm halfway back down out of sheer bodily spite and I'm still planning on cosplaying a rather thin character this coming May whether a hit my goal or not.

In the end, cosplay is supposed to be about the enjoyment of building a costume and wearing it, friends come around as a result. Most of my cosplay friends either con panels or blogging platforms. So I might recommend making process stuff on Instagram or Twitter or something. I'm not every skilled socially in person so online blogging as really helped.!
>>
Got into a relationship recently that I'm very happy with, we get along well, I can finally throw couple cosplays at her and everything! She's 20, I'm 25. My best friend doesn't approve because shes so much younger than me I guess, and has been very vocal to both her and I about how much he doesn't approve. It pissed me off though because my gf used to look up to him as one of her favorite cosplayers, but he messaged her himself and said he was happy for us even though he doesnt approve, and its "not his place to say anything." Made my gf upset and it made me mad too. Since then though I havent really spoken to my friend and my girlfriend is a little hesitant about him but is overall feeling better. I've kind of gotten over it because my friend has no place in my relationship anyway but it still bugs me to think about how upset it made my gf.
>>
>>9656246
20 and 25 is perfectly fine.
>>
File: 1470631648371.jpg (33 KB, 359x384)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>9656278

It's fine, but I can see why someone would think it was a little weird. Most 25-year-olds are at a completely different place in their lives than someone who is 20.

It's really a case by case basis, but if you look at stereotypes for the two ages there's a big gap. It's not creepy, just the gap.
>>
Man I just really love Lolita.
>>
>>9656246
Someone who has done couple cosplays with their bf? How was it?
>>
>>9656295
Nah it's not weird at all. Everyone is always at different places in life. It'd be fine even if it was 29 and 20.
>>
>>9656118
Man anon, this brings to mind my worries I'm already having. Planning my dream vacation to Japan for in the spring, going with two friends, we're all girls. The only friends I have who are in a good financial spot in their lives to afford the vacation. Honestly this is 100% my vacation with me planning everything and doing all the research, but I didn't want to go alone.

One is super cool, ready to try new things, the most perfect nice person you could ever know. The other...she's a good friend, but she's super introverted, insanely picky, an insomniac, and gets stressed out in social situations. She didn't even want to go at first, but then the fact that it might be the only time she'd get to go for a very long time sunk in. I've had to very carefully plan everywhere we'll eat since she's coming.

I worry deep down inside she'll be just like your K when we get to Japan. At least maybe she'll just have an emotional overwhelmed shutdown instead of being an ass.

Color me curious anon, sounds like you went to Japan? In hopes of bringing up a happier thought of your vacation, what was your favorite place to visit?
>>
>>9656295
Don't worry, my boyfriend and I started dating when I was 18 and he was 25.
Nobody gave us flak for it or thought it was weird, not even my strict and often conservative parents. I'd say your friend is being an unreasonable jerk.
>>
File: 1490331491046.png (405 KB, 700x1350)
405 KB
405 KB PNG
>all this support for the age-gap relationship
What the hell? My boyfriend and I started dating when I was 16 and he was 24 and everyone jumped on my ass when I talked about it on another thread
>>
>>9656379
Because you were a child at the time, and he wasn't
>>
>>9656379
16 to 18 is a big difference. It’s still a sketch relationship but they are at least an adult. If you can’t get that, you aren’t mature enough to be in any relationship like this.
>>
>>9656379
16 and 24 is way different than 20 and 25. I still don't see a problem though, only America has the age gap stigma.
>>
>>9656379
Almost like there is a difference between a 5 year and 8 year gap, especially under the age of 20.
>>
File: 1487193932619.png (192 KB, 346x332)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
>>9656228
I'm sorry but this is hilarious.
>>
>>9656228
>Fuck N*ggers and Faggots
that's pretty fucking funny tho
>>
>>9656379
Hey if the guy makes you happy then more power to you, you have my support
>>
File: 1495427074329.png (102 KB, 419x427)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>love sewing and designing
>really want to sell my stuff but an absolute failure at self promotion
>no customers for off the rack items
>friends don't or won't give con-crit so no idea if my stuff is good or I have shit taste
>hate self posting on handmade thread asking for feedback because I feel like I'm spamming or bothering them
>>
>>9656539
Post a dress, I’m a handmade lolita so I’ll give concrit.
>>
>unpacking from convention
>newest (used) blouse still smells like Japanese detergent

that smell is the smell of comfort.
>>
>>9656387
>only America has the age gap stigma.
lolno, but nice try.
>>
>>9656541
Right now I am concentrating on accessories more than main peices because I feel the market for main peices is super saturated.

Here's todays hat though. It's not very symmetrical on the embellishments, I wish I'd been more patient--bad habit of getting lazy when it's for personal use. I am very iffy about the rhinestones. Would love suggestions for other embellishments.
>>
>>9656551
nayrt but that ribbon is really cheap/flimsy looking. The machine embroidery disney stuff is kinda tacky, especially with the silly catchphrase, and are the rhinestones glued on? They look it. Personal opinion I guess but I think there are too many of them as well, makes it look cluttered.

You need more practice before you should start selling but I think if you use better quality materials and rely less on corner cutting you could have the potential to make some cute stuff. Please keep practicing!
>>
>>9656551
Thats beautiful. Sell it on etsy, you don't need to self promote or anything really. I started with nothing and had awful pictures and quality, but people bought my stuff and I eventually got big.
>>
>>9656556
Thank you for your feedback! It's intended to coord with maleficent frill for my comms halloween meet. I'm not sure if the ribbon looks cheap because I tacked it down or if it's actually low quality because it was pretty expensive; it is thin though. Perhaps better for very small accent bows?

Here's a rosette which is almost almost good enough imo, I used old hand me down yellowed hot glue that discolored a spot of the white lace and it kinda breaks my heart.
>>
>>9656191
Thanks, anon. I know I can do it, even if it takes longer than I'd like. I'll still be happier at a lower weight no matter how long it takes me

>>9656240
I agree that cosplay is about fun; my problem right now stems from the fact that I can't have a good time because I'm so self-conscious of how bad I look, so it's not fun. I'll definitely consider putting out more WIP content online, that's a good idea!
>>
>>9656549
Lolyes. No one cared when I lived in other countries. Especially considering most the world has 15-16 as the age of consent.
>>
>>9656515
I found the pedophile
>>
>>9656551
>>9656565

nayrt, the ribbon just lacks body, so it hangs limp and makes wrinkles in every direction. Looks like it's silk ribbon intended for ribbon embroidery, so it's very soft in order to make the proper shapes when you make embroidery with it. It isn't intended to be used like actual ribbon, in fact it's expensive because it's much less stiff than regular ribbon.

If you really want to stick with this ribbon, I'd suggest sewing both its sides to a stiffer ribbon underneath. That should help prop the ribbon up instead of it hanging limply like this when you sew down. Maybe a stiff sheer organza, so when you make the turns the underside will still show the gradient through the sheer organza. Much easier to just use a different ribbon though.

I'd have gone with clear lead crystal rhinestones instead of black ones for a bit more contrast, but I think it looks pretty cute as is.
>>
>>9656565
That little bow on the rosette is a lot nicer. I think with a ribbon as thin as the one on the beret you don't want to tie it tightly or tack it down flat. If it was tied a little looser it might look nicer. I'm not sure how you have the tails fastened, but if you steam it and soften up the pleats, that should help too.

Your rosette is really cute, but again that pleated organdy looks shiny and cheap. I wouldn't buy that stuff again. It's more work to pleat ribbon yourself from a roll, but you have a lot more control over the quality of material and the look you end up with.

It's not a big deal for your personal accessories, I cut corners and use cheap stuff all the time when I can get away with it, I just wouldn't do it with items you intend to sell that could fall under the eyes of gulls.
>>
File: heyisthatanime.jpg (69 KB, 617x466)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
I'm so proud of myself, gulls!

I avoided shitting myself at a meetup by pooping in the toilet instead.
>>
>Birthday was like 6 months ago
>bff going through really rough medical stuff the past year and a half, help her out on the bad days
>seems to be finally coming out of the worst of it
>celebrating together
>’you’ve helped me so much anon-chan, here’s a super super late birthday gift!’
>open it
>holy fuck it’s Sugar Dream Dome
>”you shouldn’t have spent so much money on me!!”
>’oh it wasn’t expensive, it was only $70!’
>...
>no tag, weird lace, missing details
>oh dear.

I love my friend to death and I’m so grateful that she was thinking of me in some of her darkest days, but I’m not really sure what to do about this replica.. I feel extremely conflicted about it.
Has anyone else had a friend/family buy them a replica? What did you do with it? Do you wear it?
>>
File: sadtoon.png (112 KB, 540x540)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
>>9656228
And they believed her?

Why are they so stupid?
>>
>>9656653
Wear it for a few pics and keep it for life.
>>
File: mine.png (15 KB, 113x110)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>30 minutes early for manicure appointment
>I don't even wanna be here man I'm tired as fuck
>go to whole foods next door because I hear there's a starbucks inside
>there's not
>pass cash register impulse item section on my way out
>my HG toner that I can only find online is there
>it's like 3 dollars less than what I usually buy it for
>buy it, get my nails done cute, buy starbucks on my way home
>>
>>9656682
Thank god, I get so scare at Hole Foods.
>>
>>9656653
Talk to her about your opinion of replicas and make yourself a few pillows.
>>
>>9656349
Dear anon. Unfortunately our group was a bit bigger. You wouldnt suspect it, but K. Was the most caring and helpful person whenever we roomed somewhere. Had a demand or two, but that was it. He was the last person we suspected to act this way. Do have to say that he was always indebted to us in a way and this time around he payed everything himself.

I hope your vacation to Japan will be amazing. One of my best memories was Disney. Although going to Nara and feeding the deer was also amazing. I am lucky to have enjoyed every moment of my vacation without K., but I look forward to doing it all over again.
>>
>>9655719
Same. I want him to dress up as Phoenix Wright to go with all my Ace Attorney cosplays, but even a blue suit is too ~weird~ for him. My last resort is knitting him a blue hat and dressing him up as Hobohodo because that's so close to how he normally dresses he can't have a problem with that, right...?
>>
File: itsatrap.png (635 KB, 936x710)
635 KB
635 KB PNG
>>9656636
Congrats, Girlyhoot.
>>
Lolita is weird and the community us awful and creepy and fetishistic and I don't get it and overpriced and it makes me uncomfortable.

I think we should have a separate (containment) board for lolita, and a normal board for cosplay.
>>
Don't reply to the bait gulls. It's not even good bait.
>>
>>9656889
>being a jelly poorfag
>>
File: 1506185878829.png (91 KB, 800x600)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>9656889
>>
>>9656889
You’re right, they should separate cosplay from lolita. I’m sick of cosplay thots and autistic losers always making ‘hows my cosplay’ threads and having their childish flame wars over photographers.
>>
>>9656889
Fetishitic? Yea. Creepy? Maybe a few people. Separate boards for cosplay and Lolita though would be wonderful.
>>
I have really bad anger problems and it's turned me into a pretty horrible person towards people
>>
>>9656299
Me too, anon
>>
>wear lolita every day of class
>people in one class notice and collectively joke about how i never wear the same outfit twice
>challenge accepted
> deliberately wear a different coordinate every day
>other students inspect that day's coordinate for originality like a game

it's not like it's hard since i can wear a different main piece every day, but their interest in it is so cute and pure
>>
>have a decent job, no debt, live in a nice house with my boyfriend who doesn't mind me wearing lolita
>he gets me a ton of GLB's for my birthday
>i suddenly look at my life and feel shallow for getting so into this hobby and spending so much time and money on it because what is even the point
>lonelita because there's only a few other girls in my comm who aren't itas, and they're scattered all over the state
>i have literally no real friends other than my boyfriend

Just feeling really sad and like I don't know who I am or what I want from life anymore and I have no one to talk to except you, gulls </3
>>
File: bleachslurpee.jpg (49 KB, 720x656)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>9655900
>cosplay as Wendy from Wendy's
>mfw pube dye stains my favorite panties red
>>
>>9657047
>needing anybody but yourself, your clothes, and maybe your boyfriend
your lolita spirit is weak
>>
File: 1339474541280.jpg (511 KB, 640x1080)
511 KB
511 KB JPG
Somewhere, there is a photo of me dressed as Kotori flipping off the camera in a Wal-Mart parking lot.
I'm so sad I'll never get to see it.
>>
>tfwno lolita gf to feed you frosted flakes in bed.
>>
File: makogreed.jpg (42 KB, 680x383)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>tfw none of the Mako cosplayers want to be YOUR Mako
>>
>tfw about to have sex with bf but need to strip out of lolita mid make out session to separate lolita clothes from fetish
>>
>>9657476
What the fuck
>>
>>9656189
what job do you have?
>>
>heading out in a hurry, wearing my favourite cardigan with nanchatte
>catch cardi pocket on door handle on my way out
>rip a hole in the pocket and stretch it like crazy as well
>hearbroken because it's my fave not only for nanchatte but normie shit too and I got it years ago on clearance so it'd be near impossible to replace
>after washing, it shrinks a lil bit and the hole is less noticeable, seems fixable
>awww yiss
>stitch it up and wear to volunteer
>one of the clients in the place I volunteer brings in a bag of stationery stuff, it's sitting open on the desk where I'm working
>another client notices bugs crawl out of the bag, points them out to staff
>mfw staff begins hurried decontamination procedure
>mfw bedbugs
>mfw have to strip as soon as I get home and toss everything in a trash bag

I think my fucking cardi is cursed, gulls. I've had to wash everything in hot water and leave it in the dryer on hottest setting for a long ass time. Theoretically I would have been fine anyway but if I got bedbugs into my apartment (and thus my lolita) I think I would die from sheer despair.
>>
>>9657494
He has no lolita girlfriend to feed him Frosted flakes in bed.
>>
I just found out that waifu penguin died. RIP Grape.
>>
>>9657554
The old man is with his penguin waifu now. RIP Grape-jiichan
>>
>>9656118
I had a similiar experience anon, though it was only one friend and ended in me losing about $2000
Ditch his dumb ass
I hope you get to have a proper vacation you'll enjoy someday
>>
>>9655736
I know how that feels. Australian post isn't any better
Moved house after ordering burando but my paypal address didn't update, so I bought mail redirection, then watched my ems shipment bounce around the state for two weeks and get redelivered to my old address twice
Apparently there "was a new person in redirections who didn't read the label" both times
At least they fully refunded my redirection fee
>>
>>9657097
Ily anon

Mainly my brain sometimes decides that it's just going to be extremely negative and emotional to the point where I feel like a completely different and broken person and I wish I had more people to talk to and convince me I'm not crazy.

>I tried therapy, the therapist was very nice but I don't think she really understood my situation and gave me exactly zero coping skills so I'm no better than when I started

TL;DR I feel alienated from humankind and I don't know if all my pretty clothes are helping with the dysphonia anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>9657481
I hate to inform you of this friend but he already fetishizes it
>>
Cats are lame
>>
>>9657723
>tfw I can't take one step into my apartment without getting cat hair literally everywhere
>tfw I adore the cats and have been generally happier since I got them
>>
>>9656082
If you paid on paypal or ebay open a claim.. or you might be able to do it with your credit or debit card...
>>
>>9656551
diff anon, you can really sell the the disney crowd... Post it on etsy and maybe make an instagram account for your store and hastag it with disney and im sure this specific item will sell...
>>
>>9657723
Your face is lame
>>
>>9657755
>begin waking up process, barely conscious, roll in bed
>feel something jump on the bed
>something else jumps on the bed
>there's something beside my left foot
>fur on my face
>good morning, kitties

The fur on my burando is worth the love they give me. They always gather around the bed when I go to sleep and come to greet me at the door when I get home.
Only downside is
>IS THAT MY AP NECKLACE YOU'RE PLAYING WITH
>>
>>9657755
>>tfw I adore the cats and have been generally happier since I got them
>>9657769
>The fur on my burando is worth the love they give me

That's freaking cute anons.
My cats are priceless treasures, even if I have to attack every dress with a lint roller before heading out. If I leave my petticoat on the floor I can expect to find at least one cat asleep in it when I come back
>>
>>9657863
Fuck off, not related to cgl
>>
>>9657863
Go back to /an/
>>
>>9657866
>>9657867
>posts about cats are fine until someone disagrees

Time to let your little shit machines in for another feeding, gulls
>>
>>9657869
Posts about cats as related to cgl is fine.
General complaining about animals is not cgl related.
You should have tried your post saying "dogs won't tear up your AP with their claws" or whatever and then it would be cgl related.

If you're going to shitpost your irrelevant opinion, do so with at least the slightest bit of intelligence.
>>
>>9657863
Daily reminder that crossboarders are cucks, treat cgl as little more than a garbage can and are good for nothing whereas seagulls offer unconditional loyalty, companionship and have been useful to humans for thousands of years.
>>
>>9657909
>tfw crossboarder from /o/
R-rude...
>>
>>9657909
Plz no bully
>>
>>9657909
>Posts about cats as related to cgl is fine.

My boyfriend touched his balls off one of my dresses once, I guess they're /cgl/ related now.

What kind of balls you like gulls?
>>
>tfw wore lolita and fed my bf frosted flakes in bed yesterday
>>
>tfw I can't take one step into my apartment without seeing my boyfriend's pube hair literally everywhere
>tfw I adore my boyfriend and have been generally happier since we moved in together
>>
File: innocent.jpg (649 KB, 1254x1113)
649 KB
649 KB JPG
>>9657934
>>9657938
you people are weird.
>>
>>9657932
People call those out as off topic too you moron, but then they cry that someone else posted something off topic, as if someone else breaking the rules and being a twat gives you the right to do it too.
>>
>>9656762
Don't do this, that's so mean.

>>9656653
Cherish it because of the thought behind it, wearing it around your friend will probably make her happy. If this happened to me I would not wear it around other lolitas though, since they would know.
>>
File: 540.png (58 KB, 311x304)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
> knowing that the pieces you need probably won't arrive before you need them

One of the most primal /cgl/ feels.
>>
>>9657938
>without seeing my boyfriend's pube hair literally everywhere
Is he a nudist?
>>
>>9657983
How many times do you have to do this before you realise to come up with a comprehensive list and stockpile everything you need before starting a project?
>>
File: 1414947389918.gif (1.4 MB, 193x135)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB GIF
>>9657934
>>9657938
>>9657932
is this how /r9k/ tries to blend in
>>
>>9657965
Nobody cares, Nancy. Get fucked
>>9657985
Yes. I haven't been able to introduce him to my parents yet. Don't think I'll ever be able to
>>
>>9657985
he's either a nudist, an extremely messy shaver/trimmer, or needs to see a fucking doctor if his pubic hair is just falling out randomly.
>>
>had been a lonelita for the longest time
>self-loathing on top of that due to realizing at the end of my teens that I'm full lesbian
>finally meet a girl from my state in one of the friend finder threads
>she seems perfect
>finally starting to feel better about myself for once
>we talk back and forth for weeks
>I finally ask her if she wants to go meet up a cute little cafe I know
>I give her one of the dates I'm available
>have my coord all picked out in my head, I can't wait
>she tells me she can't go because she has plans with one of her male friends that day
>a male fucking friend
>realize she's a crossboarding /r9k/ piece of shit REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>block her instantly and never contact her again

Dodged a bullet there, gulls. Luckily we're all well adjusted in these threads
>>
I have to go to work tomorrow, which means my dresses will have noone to play with.
>>
>>9657996
I care.
>>
>>9657723
Delete yourself you scum
>>
>>9657755
I love cats. Dont own them but the girl im dating owns two and they are so cute, all three of them. Im planning on getting some when i move out.

Ontopic; Still cant figure out what i want to cosplay for my next convention, ill probably buy something online like the scum i am.
>>
>>9658023
...did you literally just block a friend because she knows someone that's not a girl?
>>
>>9657285
that sounds almost as infamous as the hotel bedroom drinking one
>>
>>9658057
It's probably a false flag to mock how autistic the girls in the friend finder threads are about not wanting any men to contact them or try to befriend them.
The whole last thread exploded because of gender war bullshit.
>>
File: 2B.jpg-large.jpg (93 KB, 750x1250)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>9655520
>tfw you will never meet Sophie
>>
How many lolitas are weebs too? I know most are, but not all.
>>
>tfw use maxipad headdress as a blindfold for when my bf fucks me
>>
>>9658099
Why, is he butt ugly?
>>
>>9658099
>not using an actual burando sleeping mask
What, are you poor?
>>
>>9658119
>not having kinky sex

>>9658123
We bought an AP one. Wasn't aware other brands made those, though. Maxipad will have to make do until it arrives.
>>
File: 1361470371585.jpg (44 KB, 703x680)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
Life is just getting more and more expensive, the governement is corrupt and they want more $$$ despite being fitlhy rich already,tis entire world runs around money,the earth is dying,I'm tired of being a wageslave who works to survive,...
I sometimes think about finding a rich husbando so I could pay my hospital bills and buy lolita at the same time. But i'm so depressed lolita barely does anything for me anymore (can barely buy anything ever because poorfag and importing burando in the EU ,especially the Netherlands, is super expensive, thanks to customs).
Even if I don't feel attracted to guys much maybe if I force myself I'll be happy?

The only reason i haven't kms already is because my parents love me and believe in me, so I keep on going for them. If I was rich I could also buy them something nice for once.
>>
>>9658226
>finding a rich husband to mooch off of
people like you are why I never want to get married
>>
>>9658238
Honeslty I despise myself for even thinking about that.
I think I couldn't do it anyway, I would feel to bad, I already feel like trash but being with someone I don't love just to mooch them off would make me feel like the worst kind of trash.
>>
>>9656349
I've had a similar situation to you anon, i went to Japan and Korea for 1 month with 2 highschool friends that i wasn't super close with anymore, but we caught up occasionally. We had a lot of conflict over what and where to do things, even though we had pretty much agreed on the schedule and they weren't making any effort to organise or plan things.
Honestly, if you're the one calling the shots and they don't have any plans or apparently "go with the flow" and then get upset about stuff you have to be really strict on saying "fuck you" to them and let people do their own things. After a few days in the country, you should have learned the subways, have subway apps, etc. and its really not worth lugging around a complaining friend.
Even better, try to weed out what people do and don't want to do beforehand, so you can either plan separate activities or just avoid the emotional burden of having to deal with it on the spot. Sounds like your super introverted friend is going to be complaining a lot about being tired, having her feet hurt, doesn't want to go to this place because it'll be too late, doesn't want to eat here, etc. LEAVE HER AT STARBUCKS. Tell her to eat on her own. Tell her to go home, or leave her at home if she's being stroppy. I had a really disappointing time (mainly in Japan) because one of my friends straight up doesn't like japanese food.... and its my favourite cuisine. I also missed out on many things because my friends were too tired or not interested, but didn't want to split the group up (why, i'll never know).
>>
>>9656228
Lmao. They're iditos.
>>
Fell on my boobs at the meetup. Left one is bruised to shit.
>>
>>9656228
On one hand the FNAF fandom should be cleaned from this earth, but on the other hand this is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>9657909
So adorable, I wish I was a cute girl so I could wear frills and all that fun stuff. I'm stuck being a semi-normie male with a secret thing for cute things. I'm only on /cgl/ for the frills and lace.
>>
>>9658280
As a girl wearing lolita, even though I don't like it on men, just go for it! Do what makes you happy. We only live once so go and wear frills at least once anon.
>>
>>9656228
Fucking LOL.

>>9658253
When I was in a car crash I got a severely bruised boob from the seatbelt. It looked like a damn potato.
>>
>>9658295
That's not.. quite the same thing though. I get a bit giddy around cute things but I wouldn't want to see it on myself as a guy, or on any guy really, I just want to be surrounded by more cute and frilly stuff.

Easiest solution would be if I met a girl I could dump a bunch of lace and stuff on. Oh and someone into cute "tea party" stuff, I made macarons a couple of times but it got boring with just me and my mom.

P.S. drunk rambling
>>
File: 1427943113599.gif (182 KB, 400x374)
182 KB
182 KB GIF
Just got in my Taobao order today and the custom dresses I ordered are not flattering... I've ordered from them before and had good experiences with them but this time... They aren't too tight, but the construction they used on the bodice does not lend itself to larger chests. I didn't pay too much but still disappointed.
>>
>>9658312
Anon, my boyfriend is just like you! He collects a lot of plushies and cute things, and loves lolita but has no interest in wearing it and doesn't like ouji very much (and neither do I). He got me into lolita a few months after we started dating.
If you ever find someone you genuinely love, maybe you could share your interest in lolita with her and see if she likes it. Even if she's uninterested I'm sure she would like baking macarons and doing cute things with you as long as it makes you happy.
>>
I’ll never me skinny and look good. I’m currently in physical therapy for my pelvic floor and it’s bringing up all these horrible memories of my molestation and I just went on a huge eating binge. I just want to put my fingers down my throat right now and get this poison out of me. There’s no point anymore because i’ll always be too psychologically damaged to stop binge eating. How am I supposed to love myself. I’ll never be happy if I’m not skinny. I have to be skinny for people to like me. I want to be so skinny that people tell me I need to eat. I’ll never amount to anything if I’m overweight. If I’m skinny then people will accept me. I’m disgusting. Food is the enemy. I’ll never be happy.
>>
>>9658490
Hey Anon, please don't hurt yourself like this. It sounds like with your unresolved trauma and your self-image concerns, you'd benefit from seeing a psychologist? I had EDNOS growing up and I thought everyone was full of shit about how much seeing a psych would help... until I actually did it. They won't fix all of your problems for you, but they'll equip you with the tools to fight your own battles much more efficiently. Good luck. <3
>>
>>9658490
anon, I was bulimic for a really long time after being very overweight all my life. it doesn't help at all, and while I am a normal weight now [not due to an ED at all, but actually working out and eating a keto diet], people still don't treat me any differently to my face.
>>
>>9658490
>>9658527
Not to forget, I still don't think I am 'good enough' and I still feel disgusting. being thin seems like the answer, trust me, I know. but it's only one part of the whole thing. You need to learn to love yourself and treat yourself well even if you don't feel worthy.
>>
>>9658527
maybe because you were bulimic and didn't fully commit so you got shit results. I have AN and people for sure treat me differently when I'm super thin vs a regular weight.

try harder next time.
>>
>>9658490
>I want to be so skinny that people tell me I need to eat
>mfw this happens to me on the reg

feels good
>>
>>9657934
>tfw feeding bf frosted flakes in bed again
>not in lolita this time though
>>
>really love cosplay
>hate face due to severe body dismorfia
>start to get less and less confident in cosplay
>stop going to cons stop cosplaying
>everyone probly thinks my face is hideous too probly why I don't have many friends That and anxiety making it hard to socialize and tlk to people unless they come to me
>idea jpg get plastic sugery become super cute = lots of friends
>get summer job as lifegaurd deal with alot of drunks and terrible parents have a few saves
>save up a decent amount not too bad
>dog gets bit by spider area around eye swells = exspensive vet visit
>rabbit gets a intestinal blockage some how vet thinks it's most likely genetic since he was so young he dies owe them 600
> several months later move on get new bunny take extra good care of him get him alot of toys and brush him every day
>he breaks his leg rush him to the vet spend all my money and now owe my dad money
>back to square one with money vet probly thinks I'm abusing my animals with all these emergency visits
>feel more deppressed than ever sad that my bunny is hurt brings back old feels of my other bunny sad that I have no money sad about appearance sad about not many friends
>then bf wants to take a break
> I forget what it's like to be happy
>>
File: giphy.gif (99 KB, 500x305)
99 KB
99 KB GIF
I'm pretty sure I'm living from package to package. Knowing I have stuff in the mail is probably the only thing keeping me alive aside from drowning out reality with 2D and pretending to be a pretty princess.

I've gained weight. I have zero friends. I don't want to leave my parents because they're the only people who have given a shit about me and and they're getting old so I want to take care of them, but it always comes to people telling me how I need to live.

I hate public functions. I dressed up as a VN character just to eat instant fucking noodles and watch the entirety of Detective Conan from the beginning with my cats and mother. I felt torn. Happiness, I felt it, but also fucking pathetic. I have always been so fucking lame. Uncool. Sometimes I wonder if anyone from here has ever seen me out in public and briefly thought about what a weirdo loser I must be or how ugly or out of shape I am despite being dolled up.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 312x400)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>Halloween meet coming up
>whole wardrobe is sweet
>one dress has bunnies on it
> 'i'll dress up as a bunny! Halloween is about dressing up r-right?'
>look at comm members
>even the most ott sweet lolita's are suddenly making dark witch coords
>afraid i'll be the only pastel blob in a Crowd of dark spoopy coords

What do?
>>
>>9658568
Dress up as a pink witch and stand out in the black blob.
>>
>>9658333
Thank you, gulls like you is the reason why I keep coming back here. I'm sure it'll work out one way or another.
>>
In a nice, new Lolita group, but I'm just such a nervous wreck when I meet new people. I know they can tell. How do I just learn to take it easy? It shouldn't be difficult for me to just talk to people.
>>
>>9658280
>>9658312
Are you me?
I really love the lolita aesthetic but my gf hates it. I spend hours browsing lace market and taobao. I would be happy to buy her anything she wanted but I know she would not wear it, and I don't want to force her.
It's pretty frustrating desu
>>
>>9658549
bunnies aren't sturdy animals anon, if you have mental issues like that, maybe you shouldn't have fragile pets. Animals are sensitive to their owners emotions and bunnies in particular get stressed out easily.
Not saying it's your fault at all, coz it's not, but for your sake too, if you're going through such a rough time, you don't need extra stress or pain.
good luck anon.
>>
>>9658490
Holy shit you need to go see a psych, you’re seriously delusional in a really harmful way
>>
File: 1505177779093.jpg (27 KB, 480x294)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>9658670
A gf or a bf is not an object or mannequin , if he/she does not want to wear that fashion don't force it, grow some balls and wear frills by yourself
>>
File: 1500098089736.gif (906 KB, 249x239)
906 KB
906 KB GIF
>>9658670
Then why don't you buy something she really wants instead of buying her something she hates? Seems pretty simple to me desu.
I have a friend that hates my fashion too but we share our love for crafting and cosplay.
>>
>>9655573
English second language? Please do talk to her, I work as an ESL teacher and any communication they can have with native English speakers helps them improve sooo much!
>>
>>9658852
it's painful to have to deal with it a lot though. I know I work in tech, so the amount of indian guys speaking broken english makes me not want to deal with it at all outside of work. you end up just wanting a normal conversation with someone who won't phrase things in a really awkward way, and has a halfway decent sized vocabulary
>>
>>9658855
She'll learn with time, I say that as an ESL
>>
>tfw hanging out with a bunch of people at a friend's house
>sitting on couch next to lolita friend
>see her scrolling through /cgl/ at the same time as I am
for some reason, this is a very satisfying feeling
>>
>>9658984
You aren't owed a free personal English tutor just because you say so
>>
File: 350.png (289 KB, 350x495)
289 KB
289 KB PNG
>friends are all cosplay nerds
>have no money to keep up
>to old & hairy to cosplay a cute trap like astolfo

why even live
>>
File: 1505785952967.jpg (94 KB, 545x764)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
sometimes i get this weird urge to film myself destroying/burning/cutting up all of my burando because i know it would trigger people

i'm probably going to kill myself anyways so it would be really funny
>>
>>9659064
Anon this is really strange because I sort of feel the same and have been thinking that for a really long time. I know I'm going to kill myself soon enough and I keep telling myself I'll destroy my dresses before I do, I wouldn't film myself though.
>>
>>9659064
I have a deep desire to take my Honeycake and make a video of me destroying it to make tacky as fuck pillows.
>>
>>9659071
not to try to bring reason into it since I know it's probably an unreasonable thought anyway, but maybe just sell them and leave the funds for your family to cover funeral arrangements
>>
>>9658490
Oh man I was really in a bad place last night. My sister has bulimia and I’ve always scared I'll get an eating disorder too. I feel like i’ve reached a point now that if I my relationship with food doesn’t improve that I could develop a full blown eating disorder. It’s just I see all these perfect lolitas and feel so defeated because I feel like I’m running out of time to lose weight before 30. Now I’m not allowed to exercise without being hooked up to telemetry so they can monitor my vitals. I haven’t been able to work out in years. I’m horribly de conditioned, my muscles have atrophied and all because I was born with a congenital heart rhythm issue which is completely out of control. I had such control over my eating because the only thing I literally had control over was my food intake and the feeling of losing weight was euphoric. Now I’m just turning into a blob of fat who takes 2 hours to get out of bed every morning. This wasn’t the life I imagined I was going to be living. And now one believes me when I say I weight 200 lbs now. They say there’s no way I weigh that much but I hide it with baggy clothing. The more I fight the binging the worse the binges get. I gotta break the cycle.
>>
>>9659102
nayrt but the whole point is to be destructive and illogical. selling them off would result in absolutely 0 catharsis because it's just doing what people want you to do
>>
Everything seems pointless and empty sometimes. I don't see the point in investing money in lolita or my other interests because my obsessive interests change out every couple of weeks. I don't really have a good grip on who I am and everything just seems existentially scary. I don't want to make any relationships (beyond with my boyfriend) because I don't know how to. I have a wonderful long-distance boyfriend but I often hold back on sharing myself with him. He doesn't share my interests, e.g. lolita fashion, so I don't talk about my interests with him. I'm not very talkative to start with. When I do rarely bring up one of my thoughts or interests, he doesn't listen much or immediately switches the subject. My parents do this, as well. All things considered, I really feel like a ghost. This sounds quite overly dramatic, but I guess I needed to get it off my chest.
>>
>>9659179
You sound like you have borderline personality disorder. Go get checked, and maybe therapy. Shit's rough, but it's not all bad anon, it gets better, it might not stay that way, but if you're persistent you can always find a way back to the good times.
>>
File: hilacringe.png (184 KB, 667x812)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
>Street Fighter photoshoot
>Cammy White bends over in front of me
>mfw I catch a glimpse of her butt hole
>>
>>9659183
that doesn't sound like borderline at all, at least no more than it could be any other disorder. don't armchair diagnose people willy-nilly.
>>
File: audreypunch.png (253 KB, 344x476)
253 KB
253 KB PNG
>tfw your gf's family threatens to abandon her because they think lolita's a fetish
>>
File: fruitloop.jpg (323 KB, 1500x1125)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
>>9659243
Well? Did she pass?
>>
I want to lose weight to fit my dresses (I get about 10kg last year because of depression and thyroid problems) but I cannot have normal human interactions without alcohol. I'm on diet for 2-3 weeks, go drinking with friends, gain everything back and start diet again.

How can you interact with other people when you have social anxiety without alcohol? I can either be a fatty-chan with friends or pretty lonelita.
>>
>>9659326
Get treated for your anxiety by a professional. Seriously. Alcohol is going to fuck you up beyond your weight problems.
>>
>>9659022
cute
>>
>>9659326
what if you hang out with people you are already friends with? If you already have confidence with them you won't need alcohol right?
>>
i get unreasonably bothered when other lolitas say "high tea" when they really mean afternoon tea. there's a huge difference. i think they just say "high tea" because it sounds fancier, when it's actually the less delicate of the two.

learn your facts before you try to act gentile, you plebeians.
>>
>>9659340
I never knew that! Thanks for the info, definitely gonna start using the correct terminology from now on.
>>
>>9659340
People say high tea because it is called that, the terms have been combined now that it isn’t a thing people do. Some high tea services call some of their stuff afternoon tea but some just call it high tea and let it be.
>>
>>9657047
What else do you need? I have a baby and it's surprisingly hard to work into a coord, they are cute but not v loliable
>>
>>9658536
I wonder if this is real. Kinda sweet.
I fed my bf frosted flakes in bed just now and he laughed.
>>
>>9657047
I'm in the same position as you. While I'm not a lolita, my boyfriend does spoil me with j-fashion and makeup and he's my best friend. I worry that he seems to be one of my only friends. I can't really give much advice here, but you're not alone. I have such a tough time making friends or putting myself out there...but I'm sure it can only go up from here.
>>
>>9659326
Is it because you need the alcohol itself or is it that you need to get started before you can enjoy socializing? I've found that it's easier for me if I meet my friends and we have a specific goal in mind that we can focus on. Say, meeting up to cook, sew, or watch a movie.
>>
>looking for wardrobe fillers
>buy a cheap secondhand JSK
>seller has good feedback, don’t give it a second thought
>get dress, inspecting it
>looks a little bigger than other AP JSKs for some reason
>try it on and absolutely swimming in it
>wtf, M/L measurements so this shouldn’t be happening
>after looking at the shirring again realize it’s been stretched so badly the elastic is dead and bodice seams are stressed
>message seller ‘Hey! I’m struggling to coord this, do you have a picture of any cords you did in the past? Trying to find some inspo! <33’
>’omg of course!!’ sends me pic
>AAAHHHHOOYYY YE MATIES THAR BE THE GRRREEAATTT WHITE WWHHAAAALLEEE
god dammit
>>
>>9659508
You should ask for a return for damages. If she didn't mention them then they're bad enough paypal should side with you
>>
>>9659508
My condolences, anon. I assume it wasn't obvious in the seller's proof pics; might be a good idea to ask for a worn pic before you buy next time.
>>
>>9659522
>tfw no gothic lolita gf who's into blood play
>>
File: C8_SOKmVYAADSzp.jpg (43 KB, 640x630)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>9659452
It's real! And that's pretty cute.
He actually fed me frosted flakes today for a change.
>mfw people think me and my bf feeding each other frosted flakes is a forced meme when it's literally what happens
>>
>>9659527
>blood play
Why would you ever risk something so dangerous? Is part of the thrill the possibility of being infected with some bloodborne pathogen?
-signed a concerned medfag
>>
File: 1507909342898.jpg (15 KB, 309x174)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>9658280
>>9658312
>>9658670
Trying to dress someone else to feel better about yourself ain't the solution! just go to meets and meet lolita friends, also if your gf does not want to wear lolita and hates it why expend money on that, also if you just like the fashion itself just meet people that like the fashion i'm sure you can share plenty of other stuff with her like >>9658851 said .
>>
>>9659365
>other people are uncultured and wrong so it's okay for me to be uncultured and wrong
>>
>>9659557
I'd be down for it if we were long term, clean bill of health. But casual blood play is pretty bad idea
>>
>>9659623
I'm the single anon you replied to (the first two posts). I would never try to force anyone to be into what I like, if they don't share my interests then I'll simply have to decide to either deal with it or just not be together with them.

I can still wish for a relationship like that though, and there's nothing at all wrong with wanting certain things out of a relationship. Everyone has different likes and dislikes, and if you're going to spend a life together you have to be happy with who you are with and who you are with them.
>>
Do antidepressants make you gain weight no matter what? I'm already stressed out...
>>
>>9659707
No. Eating more than your TDEE makes you gain weight. Antidepressants may marginally lower your TDEE, and eating the same amount while being sedentary will definitely make you gain.
>>
>>9659707
No, the issue is some medications can make it more difficult for you to lose weight by messing with hormones, and with it being harder to lose weight it becomes easier to gain. What used to keep you at your current weight may not be enough with a “””””weight gaining”””””” medicine. When I went on my BC I immediately noticed I was plateauing with my weight loss a lot more, so I just had to work harder for the same results. Kind of annoying, but it’s better to have to add an additional set to your workout and be happy versus avoiding antidepressants because of possible weight gain.
>>
>>9659707
a lot of people i know (including me) gained weight on antidepressants, other people seemed to already provide the science-y reasons.

for me it was because i was so numb i didn't realize or care what i was eating. the month i quit antidepressants cold turkey i shed 15 pounds. the meds were also wrong for me. if you genuinely need to be on antidepressants, your mental health is more important than a couple of pounds.
>>
>>9659326
I mean, I had recently dropped 33 pounds in the last 5 months alone, but unfortunately in those times I dropped a lot of communication with people and became kind of a hermit. I found that being social only led to me losing my hard-earned gains. I maybe go out with friends like once a month now just to save me some grief from being a total shut out, since I dedicate 5 days out of the week to working out and working my job.

so my advice? Become a hermit and get some therapy
>>
File: jiggle.gif (1.93 MB, 304x429)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB GIF
>your breasts will never big enough to jiggle
why even live
>>
>>9659755
all of them jiggle if you don't wear a bra, wtf are you talking about with this off topic shit?
>>
>>9659765
Watch out! The /cgl/ feels police has arrived! Here to police what is feels and what isn't!
>>
>>9659755
Get implants. Get the jiggle.
>>
>>9659755
Can we trade? I think I have fucking tiddy dysphoria, as overused as that term is.

Also getting flashbacks from those Uglydolls in the back

>>9659765
AAcups don't

>>9659770
It is a CGL feels board, they could at least pretend it's about cosplay
>>
>>9658581
I'm glad, anon! You seem like a good person. I'm sure you'll be able to find somebody who makes you happy and loves lolita too.
>>
>>9659770
more like what's actually related to this board and what's just off topic baiting and shitposting
>>
>>9659789
disgusting, do you fatties have no shame?
>>
>>9659789
stop trying to force this stupid meme
it's almost as bad as the cheerio asshole forced meme
>>
>>9659790
>thinking what you eat makes you fat vs how much you eat
do you think low fat foods are good for you, too?
>>9659791
how is it a meme if it's actually happening
>>9659795
If my bf did this I'd eat them but I'd like him to tell me first.
>>
>>9655811
I think it's this guy's photography that douses girls in food at cons, I've seen it float around on cgl before
>>
>>9657047
>>9659474
Third anon in line lol. I'm super thankful I have few long distance lolita buddies but our relationship isn't deep. How do you deal with the urge to talk to someone about your personal things? I have been getting distant with my bf and I really try to be better person to him but I can't get it right and it makes me miserable. I can't help but worry what will my life become if we have to break up. He is a lovely guy but he isn't very experienced socially and somehow thinks everything will be okay if we just continue like this and I'm about to burst. He is in army, getting permanently home soon though but damn I feel so shallow for just basically wanting attention but at the same time I feel it's not too much to ask to be said pretty sometimes and to be thought of when discussing and planning out things. I'm sorry anons I just wanted to write this out. I really hope we can balance things out soon but if not maybe I will have find courage to survive all on my own.
>>
>>9659812
First anon here, relationship troubles suck and I feel your pain. It sounds like your bf is maybe on the slightly immature side. Things can change, and if you get along well in other areas of your life, you might be able to eventually train him to give you the attention and thoughtfulness you need. It's not shallow to feel that you need those things, part of having a relationship is having someone who can help fulfill you in that way. I hope you find the courage to make your best life, friend. <3
>>
>>9659797
ntatyrt what you eat is important too, it affects your satiety and mineral levels, which can in turn influence hunger cues and subconscious urges
>>
>>9659865
That's nice and all but all that matters is proper portion sizes and self control.
>>
>>9660004
Not that anon, but eating 42 oreos might fit in your calories limit for a day, but you're still going to feel tired and hungry later since sugar isn't suitable for long-term energy and your body is still wanting for protein/other nutrients. If you're hungry, you're going to much more likely to go eat obviously. You only have so much self-control, so it's more efficient to just try to eat well rather than fight against your body.
>>
File: flirtyhank.png (109 KB, 500x681)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>>9659288
She's lucky to have you, anon.
>>
>>9659707
Depends of the anti-depressant. Some are weight neutral others will definitely make you gain weight because it messes with your hormones like cortisol which in turn can cause insulin resistance. My biggest advice is to stay away from the drug Remeron unless youre all out of options. Remeron took me out of my suicidal ideation and depression but at a huge price. Caused me to gain 35lbs but I lower the dose and I plateaued. Dont let a psych doctor pressure you into taking a drug you dont want. They basically told me if I refused to take the Remeron that they would do ECT on me and I was willing to gain weight than get shocked. Always talk all medication options and dont make decisions out of desperation.
>>
Hate my weight and have always had this weird thing with it, even being thin wasnt enough. Realised today that its always been because of my face, and the way my bone structure is. Mfw ive been puking and crying for years about something I literally cannot change
>>
File: ohoho.jpg (74 KB, 320x454)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>9659306
Yes. It was like a little pink Lifesaver.
>>
File: 1468717797788.png (152 KB, 509x410)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>ordered from some weeb shop (itgirlclothing) 8 days ago
>"We ship things out within 7 days"
>no updates on purchase page
>no email to let me know if it's been shipped
>not sure whether to contact them or wait like 3-4 more days and see
pls send my items
>>
Period just bled through onto my office chair.. While I was browsing closet child. How do I adult?
>>
Just came in my underwear onto my office chair.. While I was browsing Lolibrary. How do I /cgl/?
>>
>saw cheap-ish listing on lacemarket
>decided to watch it to save for later
>check next day
>seller hikes up price by about $15
>listing has been there for months
Why would you do this? Have fun trying to sell now.
>>
>>9660151
>puking for years
That's probably what made your face fatter
>>
>>9659025
I don't know how you came to that conclusion with Anon's response. No, ESL aren't owed a free personal English tutor. It's shallow that you're basing making a friend with an ESL = becoming an English tutor. I'm both and they're two very different things. Anyone who lived in a foreign country and taught English can tell you that.
>>
>>9660687
The person seems to think that people are shitty for wanting to have conversations with other native speakers instead of having to constantly explain the meanings or words, phrases, and try to figure out what their broken grammar is saying. Some people don't want to deal with that, and it's a pretty valid reason for not wanting to be around someone if you have to constantly explain yourself or strain your brain trying to figure out what they're saying through a heavy accent or awkward phrasing
>>
>>9655811
It's this dude's fetish. He's also behind the Katsucon incident where people found an entire storage tub of gummy bears outside his hotel room because he'd filled a tub full of them for a girl to lay in for fetish pics.
>>
> someone bought a listing of mine within four hours after posting it
> feels good man
>>
>>9656551

Nayrt but it's very busy; either just have the fancy bow or do a simpler bow with the embroidery. I'm not a fan of the inside print either




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.