[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 36 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: maxresdefault.jpg (283 KB, 1920x1080)
283 KB
283 KB JPG
What are some active Youtube channels you subscribe? Many of them seems just dead / abandoned.
>>
>>9656036
I only watch HatterInsanity right now. Used to watch Mango Sirene for the hell of it but I can't say I was surprised when that finally crashed and burned.
>>
Really loving milkb0x's videos. She really puts effort into her editing and her channel has a cute aesthetic.
>>
Someone I follow just got into Youtube. I don't know if it will be more lolita oriented or cosplay oriented though, looks like it could go both ways. I hope she choses going for lolita.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-dyW1HXKuc
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (443 KB, 2000x1123)
443 KB
443 KB JPG
I like Hello Batty. She's not completely jfash but she does do lolita occasionally, otherwise she seems to just wear casual gothy type outfits. She also seems to be fairly active, and she's doing a video a day for Halloween. If you're into room decorations and stuff she might be good for you since she does decor hauls often.
>>
>>9656454
Hello Batty is a grumpy fat cut who needs an attitude adjustment.
>>
>>9656456
i only just started following her so idk if theres any drama
>>
>>9656459
There's a ton. She's a leech and a shitty person.
>>
>>9656460
>she's a leech
i don't like batty but there's nothing wrong with being supported by an SO
>>
>>9656463
There's nothing wrong with being supported by an SO but when you milk them for all they've got there's an issue.
>>
>>9656036
Does anyone know any active lolita YT channels that focus on the more romantic victorian goth side of the fashion? I feel like most of the 'popular' lolita youtubers are either OTT sweet and have the same tacky kawaii disney or weeb style, or they're 'spoopy witch' gothic such as Hello Batty. I know it's inevitable that most lolitas are into anime and cute things but does anyone have any recommendations of youtube channels that are active and more into the EGL side of things? Preferably English speaking but Japanese is okay too. I'm starting to get bored of watching the same people and the few I used to like are pretty inactive now.
>>
>>9656467
Now you just sound like a busybody...
>>
>>9656441
Has some robotic voice going on but still cute, subscribed.
>>
>>9656441
She sounds like she's trying to sound like Venus Angelic
>>
>>9656494
I don't think anyone would want to sound like that anon. Even her fans find it cringy
>>
>>9656488
You're new, aren't you?
>>
>>9656467
what do you consider "milking them for all they've got"? if they buy you stuff pertaining to your hobbies?
>>
>>9656454
You're either new or baiting
>>
It seems all the Lolita YouTubers I used to watch have disappeared into the void, Deerstalker only does cosplay now, Scarfingscarves possibly offed herself, and Princess Fancypants hardly ever updates, and if she does it's either another fucking haul or completely unrelated.
I've been watching some of victorianme's vids but I have to mute it because I honestly can't stand the language.
>>
>>9656484
im going to drop some videos over christmas when i have time to edit, they should be more on the aristo side

>>9656823
stuff i have in the works is deerstalker/scarfingscarves inspired, i'm just working on my editing skills before i put anything too embarassing out there.

i have some footage already and further stuff planned but.. what do people actually want to see? if i do boring easy content like unboxings it would never be the focus, and i'd review the items and show them worn in a coord etc.
>>
>>9656823
I like Princess Fancypants but I’m not really interested in all her general pastel lazy oaf type fashion. I wish she’d make more lolita coord videos or lolita related vlogs instead of just hauls and the occasional TPC event vlog. I like her personality and coords though so I wish she’d make some more lolita content.
I agree with you about victorianme also, can’t really watch her videos because she talks too fast and it’s annoying even with subtitles. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard for me.
>>
Does Nyanners count?
>>
>>9656823
>>9657111
Had to go take a listen to victorianme's videos after these comments, I guess being a chinese speaker helps with it. The only thing that's bothersome to me is the type of accent, but even then it's not as bad as it could be. Thanks for the recommendation!
>>
I just watched a victorianme video for the first time and
>lolita and photos of yourself are inseparable
Nope
>>
I've been watching this girl lately. I wish she's upload more frequently though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urncywpddVE
>>
>>9657150
The first video I saw of her was her tea party shoes comparison, but with very little comparison between them? Nothing on how they feel on the foot, walking, sizing etc. Only how they look and price.

Does anyone reccomend a drama/shitshow channel? Either cc or drama topics? Lolita/cosplay related ofc
>>
>>9657134
>taking a joke seriously
Nope
>>
>>9656484
For victorian goth I would recommend Lou Graves.
https://www.youtube.com/user/OhVelveteena
>>
>>9656823
>Scarfingscarves possibly offed herself
what?
>>
I have recently started watching Cake Calamity. She is not the most cookie cutter lolita and honestly sometimes i think she doesn't give a fuck about perfecting her coords, but i love her, she is so pleasant to listen to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03pMIJI6fuc
>>
>>9656494
English probably isn't her native language, that's why they sound similar. Her voice is cute tho, penus is just annoying to listen.
>>
>>9657483
Any recommendations who aren't annoying selfposting tryhards?
>>
Molly metaphora has some pretty fun vids, and they all look adorable
>>
>>9657602
Ugh, I hadn't heard of her before and your review of her made her seem interesting, but I can't stand her. she talks like she's bragging about everything and I don't like her voice. maybe she'll grow on me though, but I honestly couldn't watch that whole video.
>>
>>9657749
I haven't posted in this thread but honestly I don't even care at this point. There are so few Lolita content creators anymore I'm willing to give anyone a shot
>>
>>9656036
I enjoy watching Victorianme, PrincessFancypants, Cathy Cat and Wunder welt.
I also follow Hello Batty and Dodo the Extinct but it's not that interesting.
>>
>>9656454

Doesn't she do a lot of tusm tusm collections now ? I hardly see any real Lolita vids with her anymore aside from Halloween vids.
>>
>>9656456
Ohhhhhh my tell me more , tell me more.
>>
>>9657566
What evidence backs up that she possibly killed herself??
>>
>>9659974
Do you not know how greentexting works? Greentext = quoting someone else.
I was just as confused by the statement as you seem to be.
>>
>>9659670
Oh boy
>>
>>9656823
why does deerstalker only do cosplay anyway? I thought they were still associated with technotropism
>>
>>9656456
you can't just leave us hanging anon
>>
>>9660138
I heard that they likely wont be doing anymore lolita videos since they started demonetizing videos tagged as lolita. They haven't done a lolita related video in a long time even before youtube started doing this, so I could very well be wrong.
>>
>>9660267
It's not hard to tag everything egl instead
>>
>>9660138
Deerstalker is run by technotropism & vysanthe but cosplay is way more popular than lolita just look at the views

lolita is too niche
>>
>>9656036
This video is pretty fun - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ2mkgZMgfg&t=21s
>>
I like Attitude Lolita's tutorials. Her other vids are quite boring tho.
>>
>>9659984
Oh sorry, I just realized I asked the wrong person.
>>
The owner of Fluffy Tori has a channel she updates frequently. Not everything is Lolita-related though.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnBky07AUG1jgvoJXCwpJvw
>>
>>9660346
>a egl

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.