[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 141 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

File: AustralianFlag[1].jpg (180 KB, 2254x1861)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
Australian Cosplay General

RTX Sydney coming up in early February. Thoughts? Current costumes?
>>
>>9740505
https://youtu.be/m5rKqX8agLM
>>
>>9740509
>>9740505
OP BTFO
>>
Fuck Tim Souter. Those are my RTX Goals
>>
>>9741164
Isn't bestiality illegal in Australia? Fucking a turtle is dangerous too.
>>
he won't let you fuck him until you get in a bloodbath first
>>
>>9740509
>>9740546
>>9741164
>>9741301
>>9741477

Congratulations ausfags, we didn't even make it one post before things got toxic.

>>9740505
Haven't heard of it until now so I'll be pretty keen when I get back home, what should we expect?
>>
Recently started following A.K. Wirru and I have been loving his WIP videos. There aren't enough cosplayers who actually let you see what they're doing, it's refreshing. I've stolen a few tips off him in the past before as well. Definitely glad this guy is representing us in WCS
>>
Excited for RTX to see all my friends, but that is about it. Only guests I would be happy to see are Sugar Pine 7, but I'm not too fussed if I don't get the autograph/photo token for them, I've already met or don't care about everyone else.

I wonder if it will be tiny as hell again like last year though. At least the ICC has some good air conditioning though.
>>
>>9742139
... but Will ISN’T representing Australia in WCS though...
>>
File: again.jpg (135 KB, 1235x486)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>9740509
lol
>>
>>9743146
Oh no! I must have misread stuff then. My bad. Who have we got?
>>
>>9743929
Giorgia Costumes & Kirilee Cosplay. Their costuming skills are amazing and would be fantastic ambassadors for Australia @ WCS, so excited to see them represent us!
>>
>>9744307
Awesome, I’ll check them out! I checked and I totally skimmed and misunderstood, he’s remaking Bahamut for C2E2 championships, not WCS.
>>
>>9743929
All good, friendo. Will was a WCS representative for Australia, but that was quite a number of years ago.

Pinched the cover from the WCS Australia page - our reps this year are Giorgia Costumes and Kirilee Cosplay. Did a wee bit of a stalk, and while they're not well-known (they're WA cosplayers), they look like they're a pretty strong team. They've both won a round of Madman, KC seems to have a background in theater, and GC has a degree in costumes. Their stuff seems pretty good, too, so I'm not jimmied.
>>
>>9744309
maybe instead of remaking the details and rhinestoning it, he should remake the frame and inside structure and make it solid so he doesn't die at chicago
>>
Cosplayers who are now irrelevant: k go.
>>
>>9744572
whatever happened to taylachan
>>
>>9744572
Mr Kitty
>>
>>9744572
Threads used to be about shitting on datbaka, kateysmile and yeliz, where are they now?
>>
>>9744572
Carlos mayenco and lorenzo soo. irrelevant af
>>
>>9744315
inb4 that salty shit who keeps saying they ate the other competitors comes in here and says they ate the other competitors
>>
>>9744900
she became a weird stoner crackhead who lives off the dole. She is also antivaxx lol
>>
>>9744355
I must say rhinestoning and solidering iron details he added are really unnecessary and kind of take away from the costume. It would've looked better if he weathered the wings more rather then bedazzling it.
>>
>>9746794
Agreed, that shit got old and fast. Why can't we have wholesome threads anymore? desu I'd rather a chubby with good costume skills represent us than a stick who hot-glues their stuff together.
>>
Probably going as devil mercy (casual) if I can’t finish the dress after the really big wings ; . ;
>>
>>9746880
I agree. What's strange about that insult is Kirilee isn't big at all, and ok, Giorgia may be larger, but that shouldn't matter anyway because her costumes will always be perfectly fitted to her body type because she is a pro. And she is super skilled as a costume maker and cosplay competition host. You just know that everything those two put on stage will be flawless and I know they'll be great reps, very professional.

You know that the only people saying that shit about them are probably bigger and couldn't make a costume to fit them if they tried (inb4 Bekki or Amy).
>>
Fuck off, you attention whoring cunts. Stop cosplaying to get famous and attention. Just do it for the fun like it's meant to be. People like you are exactly why cosplaying has such a bad rep in Aus, because you treat it as a career goal.
>>
>>9748638
wot?
>>
>>9748638
If I wanted to make money, I'd be doing patreon lewds already m8. Sorry you or your friend got posted, some people have higher standards and don't want to be average, don't try to shame people who want to be better than everyone else.
>>
>>9748178

Who are Bekki and Amy? Links?
>>
File: DTQf91qU8AILCsg.jpg (267 KB, 1152x2048)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
Hm
>>
BIG NIPPLES
>>
>>9746794
>>9746880
>>9748178
Considering Giorgia self posted bitching about herself before, I wouldn't be surprised if salty anon that keeps insulting her is herself as well.
>>
>>9744572
Shut up you irrelevant gossip drama starting whore. Nobody cares what you have to say. You look like a whore, you dress like a whore, nobody cares what you have to say.
>>
>>9749464
NAYRT but I can confirm 2 things. 1, the acreencap came directly from Giorgia, and 2, it was posted by someone else. Know why? Because I was in the fb chat she posted it to when she asked for opinions on it.

That’s right. We know you were the one who posted it on here. And if you’re reading (which of course you are, when aren’t you on cgl, you wannabe drama whore), you can consider yourself expelled from the Madfest group. We know it was you. How dare you, you shitty cunt? After all the favours she did for you and all the help she gave you, this is how you repay her? By making fun of the thing she’s sensitive about?

Don’t even bother coming to d&d either, you’re out of the campaign. We’re gonna have fun killing off your shitty oc too
>>
>>9749258
Lol wtf
>>
>>9748638
shiva
>>
>>9749258
nichameleon has turn to trash
>>
>>9749939
Holy shit haha savage. Best way to deal with people who backstab friends, honestly. Idk anyone involved in this, but how did you find out who it was?
>>
>>9750420
It wasn't actually hard to figure out because there's only a few of us in the chat, and I know they go on cgl regularly because they're a scummy fly attracted to shit soup. Also the rest of us aren't ashholes who'd backstab our friends.

Oh hey, btw I hope you didn't have any plans for your d&d mary sue, princess, because we're planning to have her die of dysentery and fart herself to death.
>>
>>9749250
Mehmi Cosplay and Miss Vale
>>
>>9750422
What's d&d? Dungeon and dragon's?
>>
>>9749939
You know the only way to confirm things is with screenshots
>>
>>9749258
cringiest thing on her page yikes
>>
>>9740509
What was it?
>>
>>9752484
Just a video of a Cool Dude From Teh Chan xD complaining about how /cgl/ is a shit board and using this thread as an example because it had no posts at the time, cosplayers are faggots etc
>>
Is there like a discord for Aus cosplay? I know some American states have them and they seem like a good idea for meetups and stuff, facebook groups are terrible.
>>
>>9753075
Oh boy. I like the idea in theory, but I feel like it’ll end badly. Most of the other comms are more chill than ours, and manage to have stable threads without dissolving into arguments.

If there was a discord, there would probably have to be some kind of vetting process so we don’t get any more troll-chans.
>>
>>9753112
It could be done with very firm moderation, I think. Just have a "Don't start shit" rule and enforce it well. Then when the odd drama mama comes in to start trouble, ban the fuckers and job done.
>>
File: knitemaya.png (1.75 MB, 1072x1244)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB PNG
Usually I don't mind Knitemaya's stuff, but is this uncanny valley for anyone else? I think it's something to do with the inner eyes, overextension of the mouth and the chin. I wish they did something more natural because this is just giving me the creeps.
>>
>>9753122

I think that is a bad idea, firm moderation just causes circle jerks. You need designated shitposting/drama channel
>>
>>9753127
What the absolute fuck is going on with the hair line
>>
>>9753162
Most people who yell about circlejerks are mad someone told them not to post CP in the general chat, in my experience. Plus I'm only talking about moderating active shit flinging at other users here.
>>
>>9753127
I’m dreading the influx of shitty closet-cosplays of Devilman since Crybaby came out on Netflix. I’ve already seen more terrifyingly-ugly Akiras than I care to see. It’s popular click bait at the moment. Ettelle put up her Satan ‘cosplay’, which was literally 100% photoshop only. How can you call something like that a cosplay when it’s just a digital painting?

I’m just mad ok
>>
>>9753168

That isn't firm moderation, that's basic moderation. Shit flinging is "fine" if it is in a containment channel.
>>
>>9744572
cardigan-chan and the time of amuse
>>
>>9753213
I didn’t think cardigan-chan has had anything to do with amuse in ages though?

>>9753194
Yeah I agree. I haven’t seen many Ryos yet, but something tells me there’s gonna be a lot of bad bowlcut wigs this month.
>>
>>9753166
I think Knite’s photoshopped in the chunk of hair in the centre part. There’s no noticeable parting in the hair at that spot.
>>
>>9753127
You're also forgetting the exaggerated chin and grin as well. Truly uncanny valley
>>
>>9754151
Yeah but Knite’s chin is surprisingly that pointy in person. I’ve met them and it’s why they’re so convincing in crossplay.
>>
>>9749939
What's been happening?
>>
>>9755142
Their chin isnt shaped like a literal ass, anon
>>
What cons are left in perth/ wa? Is it just supernova which isnt even worth it
>>
>>9755394
copy and pasted from coswa header.

UPCOMING COSPLAY EVENTS:
3 - 4 March 2018 - Perth Madman Anime Festival (Madfest)
Anime convention run by Madman!
Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre

24 March 2018 - Intergalactic Stock Exchange
Pop culture convention!
More information TBA

14 April 2018- Evolve cosplay event
Evolve is a pop culture convention!
More information TBA

22 - 24 June 2018 - Supanova Perth
Supanova Pop culture convention!
Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre

in the second half of the year who knows, maybe the proper evolve event, maybe chibicon, maybe something else.
>>
>>9755417

>24 March 2018 - Intergalactic Stock Exchange
Pop culture convention!

I'm dubious about this one. The details are slim and their previous events have been just toy fairs.
>>
>>9755428
I have yet to hear anything good about their previous events. There was one Cosplay event at one of their toy fairs; people have asked if they will be doing it again but the organisers just say they are only doing toy fair stuff.

The ice skating thing they did looked like a shit show and I am glad I didn’t go.
>>
>>9755441
>The ice skating thing they did looked like a shit show and I am glad I didn’t go

The cosplayers they 'hired' to be there had to buy their own tickets. They also had to rename the event because of copy write infringement.
>>
>>9755480
>The cosplayers they 'hired' to be there had to buy their own tickets
I saw the organiser begging for cosplayers to attend and offering to buy them lunch in exchange and thought that was a bit shitty, but making them buy tickets as well? Not cool.

The organiser regularly has meltdowns at people who don’t leave 5 star reviews. People had valid feedback on how to improve the toy fairs and they were ranted at. Really turned me off.
>>
>>9755142
Well I'm not convinced and I've met knite in person.
>>
>>9755142
They've got a sharp jawline but it isn't THAT sharp. I've seen him multiple times at cons. But having a good photo angle and a bit of shoop touch-up isn't a crime, imo.
>>
File: 1511331504731.jpg (151 KB, 1260x840)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>9756218 >>9756063 >>9755142

you can easily see these things in videos she's in, and fan images. not that sharp.
>>
>>9756936
It's such a shame they feel the need to shop their face so much. They look better here than any of their actual photos.
>>
>>9757026
i agree her natural face is decent but she does it to fake being a trans boy since that's what's trending on tumblr anyway
>>
>>9756936
It's so dumb. I've seen people who edit themselves and majority of their face is as is. And you get disasters like that. Bloody hell
>>
>>9757056
Thought knite was a dude coz of the facial structure. Didn't come off as a female
>>
>>9757407
they are a dude, trans
like nitpick their shooping w/e all you want just don't be a dick about personal aspects of his life
>>
>>9756936
I don't see why you're so triggered by what gender Knite is, why does everyone care so much. He's a really good cosplayer that's all that should matter -_-
>>
>>9757412
>>9757437
seems more like your more reactionary to my comments. when did cgl turn into pull lol
>>
>>9757454
Nah, I just think you're a dickhead
>>
>>9757412
Someone's super salty. It's all words princess. Suck it up
>>
>>9758470
>princess
nayrt but this is embarrassing, shut the fuck up

moving on from whitemayo, what are people working on for the next con?
>>
>>9758479
>whitemayo
:3c

I'm not working on anything yet because Christmas spending is still kicking my ass but hopefully I'll be able to start on my first big-ish build for the year soon, from a highly cursed series thats overrun with taobao teens
>>
>>9758479
How about no. So go and kiss my arse
>>
>>9758488
i’m guessing love live or onmyouji? if it’s an impressive build that you’re doing yourself, i’m sure all the taobao teens in their $10 cosplays will recognise the alpha when they see it

i’m not doing anything too big over the break, just need to make something along the lines of a suit and i’ll be golden.

>>9759127
learn to fucking sage for your useless waste of a reply
>>
>>9759407
Again how about no cunt
>>
>>9759470
Are you 12?
>>
>>9759470
you have to be at least 18 to post on 4chan, lil guy!
>>
>>9758488
lots of sewing to do, i have to order my fabrics soon or i'll enter panic mode

And I should've been exercising to tone up so I look good in my cosplays but this heat wave has been kicking my ass....
>>
>>9759407
Yep it's Love Live. Had a long hiatus from the series after spending over $1000 on best girl costumes from taobao a couple of years ago, honestly as much as everybody rolls their eyes at LL cosplayers I'm excited to get back into it but actually in a way I'll be proud of

Good luck on your suit Anon!

>>9759703
I probably should've ordered my fabrics like a month ago but every time I've been about to do it, some other expense has come up and whoops there goes all my money until payday yet again. Looks like I'm going to have to just buy fabric for each part each week from spotlight, sure it's gonna be more expensive but at least it'll give me more time to work on it
>>
Anyone got any experience with mercari? Everyone suggests using chibitenshi as an SS but it seems like exchange rates and dumbass American postage/bank fees are going to end up costing more than necessary. Is there a better option for us, that preferably let's me pay in yen, so I only have to deal with exchange rates once?
>>
>>9759813

Japonica Market.
>>
>>9758479
Looking at putting together a Bastilla Shan! Someone else is putting together a Satele and looked great
>>
>>9759842
I'm unfamiliar with Star Wars but I just looked up these characters and their designs are super cool! Good luck on your costume Anon
>>
>>9759637
>>9759701
Neither of you are right. But gonna say this. Your mother's should've swallowed
>>
>>9760287
Anon shouldn't you be priming some worbla or sewing some buttonholes or something productive like that? You can try being a shit stirrer all you want but believe it or not, a lot of us want to actually talk about cosplay and EGL on /cgl/
>>
>>9758488
I've recently been finishing off all my old projects over the years, it's been great seeing all my old stuff and how much I've improved. I'm super keen to start entering comps this year, I hope my obnoxiously positive attitude lasts though.
>>
>>9760562
Oh I am so scared to enter comps! I love sitting in the audience though and cheering for everyone :3
>>
>>9760348
A lot you say. You're deluded as fuck
>>
>>9758479
I'm working on a whole bunch of stuff and a few commission pieces before I start up uni for the year at the end of February. It's good to keep myself busy with lots of patterning and sewing, and hopefully I'll have everything done before semester starts so I don't need to work on anything before a con and take time away from studying and assignments.
>>
>>9760562
I believe in you anon! I wish I could enter competitions, but I couldn’t even think of what sort of performance to put on. What kind of costume would you compete with?

>>9760287
Somehow I think the concept of you being an adult is even sadder. Best of luck with your life anon.
>>
>>9760580
Thank you!! I'm a bit nervous but the competitive atmosphere makes me want to do my best!

>>9760772
Ailish from Sudeki!! It's an awful jrpg I used to play when I was little so it's pretty sentimental. You should definitely entering the ones that you don't need a skit for!!
>>
>>9744572
Katyuska Moonfox and Jutsu of course.
You might say I only follow them because I want to fuck them, but they’re good at staying fit to match the character and good at making their costumes.

Also, I want to fuck them, so you weren’t wrong.
>>
>>9760562
Hell yeah! I have a few projects that are half finished or I bought the fabrics for but never started... All the way back to some Homestuck stuff I wanted to make in 2013.

I'm excited to see more people deciding to enter comps, they're so much fun and the feeling you get when you win a title is amazing. I'll be cheering you on if I'm not facing up against you!

>>9760580
You should give it a shot Anon! Being up on stage is such a great con experience, I mean sure I've only done what.... 3 in all my years, but since I've decided to try and make them a regular, "at least one every con" thing it gives me something to look forward to and fills a couple of hours of the day, just walking around and sitting in the con centre really started to get boring after a cople of years.

>>9760772
Don't feel too pressured to put on a performance! I did performances for my two comps last year (one out of necessity to do with a function of my costume, one out of just wanting to get more points) but I really feel like it's a better idea to enter with walkons unless you NEED a skit like MNCC. Since performances take up so much time in regular comps you don't really get to talk about how you made your costume, what went into it, either you're just asked "did you make it?" or get ushered off stage saying nothing at all.

Yes I'm still bitter I couldn't brag about my 36.8 metre skirt hem and use of wall leather despite that costume taking out first place anyway.
>>
>>9760772
>life
Yeah you too
>>
Can anyone recommend a good place to buy a cosplay wig within Australia? Or that will ship relatively quickly to Australia? I know about Arda Wigs/WIF/Lockshop, but from experience they all take a while to get here. Planning something for Madfest next month and I want a wig that’s not eBay tier
>>
>>9763055
I know you mentioned them but WIF does have ems shipping which typically gets to Aus within 2 weeks, otherwise you're pretty much stuck with ebay anyway.
>>
>>9763190
Last time I ordered from WIF it took about 6 weeks to get here ): Maybe I didnt choose the right shipping, or maybe it's just because I'm in a 'regional' area. I'll check out their shipping options again!
>>
>>9763055
Sometimes you can luck out on ebay wigs and they're actually good quality, but for every one of those there's like ten shitty/average wigs to balance it out. I've personally had good luck with Arda delivering within two weeks, and if you need something with a shit tonne of body they're good for that. Also the colour range. But if you're regional shipping might bite you in the ass.
>>
>>9763055
Charissakids on eBay have 7 day shipping and their quality is decent for everything except ponytailing or styling with spikes that requires really thick weft bases, in my experience.
>>
Heyy anons im currently in Sydney (on vacation, im from Europe) and was wondering where i could get 3mm EVAfoam here somewhere? And Maybe reccomendations for fabric, im specifically looking for darker blue pleather... any tips are welcome
>>
>>9763055
sungate-best on eBay ship really quickly, though the wigs are hit or miss quality.
>>
>>9764352
Clark Rubber will have all types of foam, though it's a little costly, but you can get cuts by the metre.
Otherwise try spotlight or craft shops for individual sheets of thin foam.
>>
>>9763792
>>9764131
>>9764354
Thanks guys, I’ll check these out!
>>
I see Lumin’s Workshop posting about armour, sewing and LED workshops. I’m kind of interested. Has anyone been to their classes?
>>
>>9765574
Does she teach you how to lose comps?
>>
>>9753213
I think she works for a radio station now
>>
>>9764352
The Hero Studio sells craft foam, they’re pretty decent prices and postage is fast
>>
Cosplayers who wear ill fitted corsets. Kgo
>>
>>9744572
Aly. She used to be hot, but now she's just trying too hard. it's sad.
>>
>>9771635
She has now achieved the level of useless Cosplay Patreon Thot. Only makes cosplays for thirsty nerds to give her money.
>>
>>9744572
Yeliz. She pretty much disappeared.
>>
File: latest[1].png (28 KB, 569x576)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>weekend pass gives you an autograph token
>...none of the RWBY voices are giving autographs
>>
>>9771635
>>9771722
Hey I know k and aly are like popular and stuff, but what did they actually do to get there? this was way before my time and I just don't see the big deal?
>>
>>9773342

They were Australian national reps at WCS.
>>
>>9772713
Is it true that photographers were kicked out of RTX for clogging hallways?
>>
>ICC kicking out photographers

Lmao GG, totally going to encourage cosplay now.
>>
>>9774909
No they were outside. Didn't have passes. Kicked out because to the security's mindset, they looked professional
>>
So what was the best cosplay at RTX so far? And what is everyone's thoughts about the photog drama?
>>
>>9774909
They had no tickets, this is why OZCC isn't at Perth anymore. Because people like them expect a free con.
>>
Fucking Sunday Co didn't show up
>>
File: IMG20180203140125.jpg (3.85 MB, 3120x4160)
3.85 MB
3.85 MB JPG
>>9775075
>what was the best cosplay at RTX so far
>>
>>9775202
Pretty sure his name is Will, my friends and I went drinking with him last night.
>>
>>9772713
Barb and Lindsay were signing yesterday at noon. But k.
>>
>>9775093
I've been to cons all over the country and perth doesn't have any more lobbyconning photogs than other states, they sure have less than sydney do
>>
>>9775075
There was a tall Sun Wukong cosplayer, complete with gunchucks staff, he was cute.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1517784633309.jpg (133 KB, 1333x2000)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
Oh dear gawd
>>
>>9775202
he went as Pete Wentz ?
>>
>>9776464
>Cross series cosplay = ULTIMATE OFFENDER
>bad makeup (i think it's lipstick for the whiskers)
>the back rolls
>underwear showing
>didn't even detail the front armor
>is probably into kink / ddlg
>>
>>9776473
forgot to add: I got bingo
>>
>>9763055
>WIF
what is WIF?
>>
>>9776511
wig is fashion, I highly recommend them! They have really beautiful wigs.
>>
>>9776473
t. Roastie

Hot girls who show skin while cosplaying will always be more popular than your fat unshaven ass. Learn to know what men want, honey.
>>
>>9776604
Yeah ok, if you think she's hot. But the issue is cross series cosplay. It's just so dumb. Slave everything because wanting to be relevant. What's next, slave Roadhog? Yeah no
>>
>>9776604
Who gives a shit what men want? They all have shit taste
>>
>>9776604
I'm assuming you know what men want? Not every guy likes rolls yknow
>>
kayla erin boobjob?
>>
>>9777107
Probably couldn't afford it
>>
>>9777183
IDK she has a new sugar daddy boyfriend to fund her NEET lifestyle and give her gifts, maybe she could.
>>
>>9740505
anyone know much about this cosplayer? her ig is _renzyl ,i am crushin on her real hard, kind of wanna know more about her before trying to contact her
>>
>>9780533
Wow she's ugly.
>>
Perth - that random intergalactic stock exchange event cancelled and nothing of value was lost.
>>
Whats a good basic camera just for cons/travel photos/etc?

Something cheap so ~$100-200, I imagine nearly anything would be fine for a complete amateur though
>>
when did kat become Russian guys?
>>
>>9781268
Hmm I wonder where a name like Katyuska comes from genius
>>
>>9780786
Hopefully this is the last time we hear from them. Their events are tragic.
>>
>>9781340
Name doesn't dictate family heritage, everyone named "will" can't be German.
>>
>>9780533
Anon she’s really fucking fat
>lvl 18
>make up artist
Yeah sure.
>>
>>9782092
i like chubby chicks and i think her make up is a lot better than some of the brisbane cosplayers there are she doesn't do that gross contouring
>>
nic has turned into the biggest slut
>>
>>9782243
hasn't she always been a slut?
>>
>>9782243
She's not Beke level yet.
>>
>>9745619
yeliz is now a big shot famewhore in kuwait apparently
>>
>>9782133
>>9780533
No one thinks you're cute.

Stay away from HJs for a few months.
>>
>>9782921
Ohhhh so she doesn't live in Melbourne no more. Makes sense why she doesn't work at ebgames along Swanston st. She still not crediting photos people took of her?
>>
>>9782915
Can someone please just call both of these snobby like slutty cunts out and ruin their lives? I need something exciting to look at online
>>
>>9783383
That’s pretty sad. I think you need a different hobby. Have you tried painting?
>>
>>9782915
Does beke know she needs a permit to have sex with people for money?
>>
>>9782915
Well now that she's been mentioned, does anyone else reckon she's had a boob job? They look WAY bigger than they did before
>>
>>9780533
holy shit this is me, please don't post my photos on 4chan.
>>9780537
thank u
>>9782092
ya i'm chubby, this is not new info. it says lvl. 18+ btw, and rip don't be salty just because you can't do your own makeup :'))
>>9782928
idk i think i am p cute desu, and ohno my feelings hurt, i don't even eat carbs anymore so, come up with better burns
>>
>>9783793
>i don't even eat carbs anymore so
Why do all fatties say this?
>>
>>9783796
well it's one of the best thing to cut out to lose weight? i've lost 10 kg with no carbs so far
>>
>>9783804
>well it's one of the best thing to cut out to lose weight?
No.
CICO.

>i've lost 10 kg with no carbs so far
Based on your Instagram, I doubt it.
Also, why is basically everyone posting comments on your photos an obese DD/lg kinkster?
>>
>>9783796
They fall for meme diets not realizing they're complete lifestyle choices instead. I mean most of them all work but why go on keto strictly for weight loss? It's so much fucking effort.
>>
>>9783809
>I mean most of them all work but why go on keto strictly for weight loss?
No carbs is not keto.
No carbs is just eating straight meat and nothing else.
Even on my hardest cuts, I was eating like 300g of game meat and 500g broccoli a day - that's not carb free.

Fatties just say "I don't eat carbs" not understanding basic nutrients and proceed to down a double gulp.
>>
>>9783811
So paleo, then? But I getchu
>>
>>9783814
>So paleo, then? But I getchu
kek, no.
Paleo is carb heavy as fuck.

Just make a food diary and monitor CICO.
>>
>>9783809
i didn't go keto to just diet for a few weeks, i did it to lose weight and improve my health overall because fuck still being overweight once you reach 30, losing gets heaps harder. i don't exercise enough to need or be able to justify carbs on a daily basis. but ya it is a lot of effort but it gets easy eventually.
>>9783807
numbers don't lie and i haven't posted any new full body pictures recently because it's too hot to bother dressing up enough to justify a full outfit pic- and i cbf posting "progress" photos because i don't see me losing weight as some amazing feat- it's a normal thing to do.
and idek,i'm not involved in DD/lg , maybe because i'm short and chub
>>
>>9783811
just eat foods that have a super low carb %, mostly meats, salads and uh... soup desu, my diet is incredibly boring.
>>
>>9783811
i also just calorie count a lot, i try to stick to 800 calories a day, 600 when I'm not going to be doing much physical activity
>>
>>9783817
>just eat foods that have a super low carb %
>salads and uh... soup desu

Most salads and soups are basically entirely carbs - unless they're incredibly fatty.
>>
>>9783819
my go to is literally lettuce, tomato, red onions and mushrooms with tuna or chicken, i think most of these vegetals are lower carb than usual.
>>
>>9783821
Lettuce is 66% Carbohydrates.
Tomatoes are 80% Carbohydrates (of which 75% is sugar).
Red onion is 85% Carbohydrates.

The only thing you listed that's even "low carb" (discounting the meat) are the mushrooms, but even that depends on how you cook it.
Don't claim "No carb" if you don't know what you're on about - people know what's what.
>>
>>9783793
I know it’s rough seeing your photos show up on cgl, but you’ve probably noticed now that people just get even more nasty if you come in to defend yourself. It’s best to just ignore it, they’ll eventually get bored and go back to bitching about boob jobs.
>>
>>9783825
i guess i have always genrealized carbs as bread, grains, noodles, pasta etc.
I guess what I eat is more considered low carb, low calorie then.
>>
>>9783828
>i guess i have always genrealized carbs as bread, grains, noodles, pasta etc.
>I guess what I eat is more considered low carb, low calorie then.
No, just low calorie - provided you don't drown it in mayo.
>>
>>9783831
mayo on salad makes me want to die.
>>
>>9783826
I was v surprised, if people want to talk shit though that's their damage, i'm pretty happy with how i look but yeah
>>
>>9783821
>vegetals
>>
>>9783841
i love me some crunchy vegetals
>>
>>9783836
>surprised
Yeah sure. Maybe next time when you selfpost, don’t write in the exact same style as you do for all your posts. Don’t make it that obvious kek
>>
>>9783828
Don't listen to the other Anon, carbs are important in a healthy diet in moderation. Extreme diets like a protein only diet is not doable in the longterm and more likely to crash (not to mention you're losing a lot of other vital vitamins)
>>
>>9784291
This is anon right! Carbs give you the energy you need to function. Counting calories is also a pretty dangerous mentality to fall into. What you’re eating matters a whole lot more than the numbers themselves. As long as you’re getting fresh food with the right nutrients!
>>
File: stepped in shit.png (131 KB, 484x682)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>
>>9784443
why tho...? She seems like a nice girl.

I think everyone in this comm just fuckin hates each other honestly
>>
>>9784244
>This
Worst fucking selfpost I've seen in a long time, reads like a kid writing a sick note for themselves.
>>
>>9784443
Literally who
>>
>>9783816
>improve my health overall

You'll improve your health overall with exercise, not trying fad diets for a few weeks. Something simple like going for walks regularly is a good start, then building up to jogging. Combining social activities makes exercise a lot more enjoyable, like dance classes.
If you feel like improving your fitness further, you can go for a free trial at a gym like Fernwood and get a consultation about your goals. They can tell you what's healthy and what's not.
Good luck, anon.
>>
Perth heat of ozcc champs will be held at a pub because they're not coming to Perth anymore. Thoughts?
>>
>>9785009
Nobody cares about Perth.
>>
>>9785012
I hate that I agree with you. I’m from Perth and it sucks
>>
>>9785009
They should've bought a ticket to OZCC instead of staying outside
>>
>>9785012
>>9785013

I was going to ask what Perth Madfest is like. I'm guessing shit.
>>
>>9784443
Omfg YES she uses people then acts like the victim.

Also her MeMeMe is a piece of shit.
>>
>>9785032
The cons here aren’t completely garbage, I’d just rather save my money and fly over east to go to one really good con once a year instead of going to three mediocre ones
>>
>>9785013
How sad, then go over east, realise it sucks over there too, and then come back. Haha
>>
>>9785501
I always see people come on here and make claims about how awful Silhouette is.
What has she done exactly?
>>
>>9785501
Her MeMeMe was fine. Your vendetta is showing.

I’m guessing you were the girl who did the ugly bishoujo edward scissorhands awhile back? evey dantes, right?
>>
>>9785501
People like you are why the cosplay community sucks.
>>
>>9785501
Gonna give this gull the benefit of the doubt.

Give us one example of how she's used someone. Double dog dare you pussy.
>>
>>9784443
Is this some trap?

Cos traps aren't shit.
Traps are blessed
>>
>>9785501
Curiosity hit me hard so I looked her up.

1900 likes, and her mememe is a piece of shit?

Careful anon. Your vendetta is showing.
>>
>>9785666
She's just a cunt
>>
>>9785859
Yeah.... but... like

What. Did. She. Do. Exactly?
>>
>>9785868

nothing. some depressed fuckers just cant handle when someone does something and get a few hundred more likes than probably whatever they get on their own shit so they have a rant. It always happens on here, someone will post about someone they hate because they posted something that's garnered attention.

Salty cunts really.
>>
>>9785836
I've got my popcorn ready. I've been waiting for this cunt to get taken down.
>>
>>9784443
I feel sorry for her. She gets bullied so hard for no reason. I read her status updates here and there.

She's the target of bullies because she stands up against them not only for herself but for others.

So the bullies are too cowardly to take her head on. So they come here.
>>
>>9785883
To add, at least she doesn't get bullied as hard as ppl like Beke, Tim Souter or Kayla. I guess that's something.
>>
I'm so sick of this silhouette shit. We had peace for so long.
>>
Can we all just go back to talking about cosplay? Like this thread is for? Fuck this drama shit about silhouette, Beke, Tim whateverhisface, Kayla Erin and Evey danty or whoever the shit. why do we even care?

cos we shouldn't?
>>
>>9785894
No one does except the same people who start the vendettas.

They think 4chan is a good place to do it because they are children who lack the maturity to take up whatever issues they have in person.
>>
>>9785896
They're mostly betas who are too scared to say anything to these people in the real world.
>>
Hey, so what's everyone working on making at the moment? What're your big plans for the coming year?

I'm bouncing between working on embroidery for Yuna from FFX, and sewing stuff from Saber fsn and a commission of a sports anime uniform for a friend.
>>
>>
Anyone notice that Stephen Amell was announced for Syd Nova? Is anyone keen for him as a guest?
>>
>>9785886
Tim Souter gets bullied because he bullied others via 4chan. Hes not a victim
>>
>>9785896

Exactly. It seems like Aus gulls are the only ones who don't understand cgl is not for vendettas.
>>
>>9785907
As a wrestling fan yea
>>
Struggling to relate to that particular character with a body much smaller than yours? You should try putting down the fork, fatty.
>>
>>9785926
I reckon cosplay quality is more important than achieving an unrealistic body type. Yeah, change your habits or use shapewear if you're uncomfortable with your shape and think it could jeopardise quality, but crafting is what good cosplay should be about.
>>
>>9785926
What is this even in reference to

Aus gulls really need to step outside this thread for once and look at the rest of cgl. Maybe get an idea for what goes on here.
>>
>>9785931
This is true. I don't give a fuck how fat or skinny you are, if your cosplay craftsman shit is good then you deserve the praise and acknowledgement that goes along with it.
>>
>>9785931
Yes.

Just because you look as beautiful as Aphrodite or have the body of a super model.

If the cosplay you make is shit.
You are a shit cosplayer.

Pretty =\= good cosplay
>>
>>9785501
Who did she use tho?
>>
>>9785958
Nothing.
She did nothing and didn't use anyone.

Move on.
>>
i posted on here a while back commenting that kayla would get a boobjob and she did
its very easy to spot peoples insecurities
>>
>>9785944
worst part is though, even if their cosplay is shit they still get the most attention, because of thirsty fanbois.

which as a result gives said "cosplayer" a big head and think they're top shit

If your body type is larger and not that of a supermodel and yet your cosplay craftsmanship is amazing, you'd get some attention but not as much.

Therein lies the problem with the cos community.
>>
>>9785987
That isnt accurate.

Henchwench isn't built like a supermodel, and her craftsmanship is unmatched. She has won awards and been flown to blizz con for it.

Body size doesn't mean shit. Quality and hardwork is what gets rewarded.

You don't see cosplay gods like Henchwench and Kamui get hung up on this. They work hard, they don't cut corners, they don't rush and leave stuff to the last minute.

They are quality.

Vera Chimera, and a like have a massive following and are super humble.

The cosplayers who have a big head are the ones who feel they deserve recognition despite being sub par in quality.

If you're an egotistical, self entitled asshole, you'll be one regardless of follower count.

To end:
Body type doesn't make a good cosplayer
Quality does

Followers don't make someone pig headed
Their personality does
>>
>>9785992
also providing n00ds gets you followers. But that's not really cosplay is it.

You make valid points, so I take back what I said. I haven't seen much of henchwench, but I'll look her up. Big fan of Kamui though.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1518634827006.jpg (89 KB, 1080x1080)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
Someones becoming a fat ass
>>
>>9786462
Who even is that?
>>
>>9785859
Woah there. What did she do to you? >>9785992
Pretty much this. Can't really look the other way when you notice the flaws on a rush cosplay job. Or botch repairs and expect no one to see it. Looking at examples like Alys cosplay of Cindy ( FFXV) and pretty much any cosplays that Jamie wears.
>>
>>9786470
Shivjam , looks like shes put on a bit of weight
>>
>>9787126
Or she brought a small outfit. Either way that looks pretty bad
>>
>>9786462
The waist looks dramatically different in both photos, bad photoshopping
>>
>>9768657
And then how to get salty about it and win sulk queen?
>>
>>9785958
No one.

She's the one that gets used for her popularity and promoting skills.
>>
>>9787447
Now can't unsee. Thiccccccccccccc as
>>
>>9787699
I’m like soo thiccc hehe
>>
>>9787696
She's not all that
>>
>>9787745
Yeah, do any of her events even make money?
>>
>>9785592
That's fair. I'm going to be in Perth during Madfest anyway but I think I'll pass on attending if it's not worth it.
>>
>>9787858
3 sold out shows that I know of
So yeah

I think we she made that Asian club it failed. Cos she ain't Asian. Someone should tell her.

>>9787745
Also yeah she ain't that popular. Which means the people trying to use her must be complete nobodies LOL
>>
>>9785886
Yeah but Tim is a dumb cunt to be fair.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1518854406306.jpg (133 KB, 1080x1350)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
Someone should tell one of the twins she's glowing a slight mo. Damn tragic
>>
>>9788662
Why is the left one always so much hotter if they're identical twins?
>>
>>9788662
They always pose the same. But damn they look ugly now
>>
>>9788708
Better at makeup and knows what's flattering to wear
>>
>>9786462
Not fat. those blackmilk bodysuit are really tight on the legs, so and sitting in that position just creates a weird look

I wanna know what your definition of fat is though, because that is far from it lol
>>
>>9788662
Also yeah, saw that photo and had no clue what happened to their makeup 'skill'
>>
>>9789325
You can't tell the difference between the left and right pic of that Harley Quinn now can you? Blind ass
>>
>>9789378
You mean the different pose that makes the body appear different on a camera? Lol.
>>
>>9789413
She’s literally in the same pose. Stop defending yourself Shiv
>>
>>9789428
Bitch I don't even know who the fuck this girl is, just that youve got a pointless arguement
>>
>>9789428
Just checked her instagram, if anything that girl could use meat on her bones
>>
>>9789441
>>9789438
>>9789413
>>9789325
Shiv pls leave
>>
>>9789413
In this case the pose isn't even that different look at her waist/hip section you dingdong
>>
File: 8zq4KWt_d.jpg (31 KB, 640x795)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
Why is she pouring milk on her bikini? Why do I feel funny?
>>
>>9789794
It's called a boner
Enjoy
>>
Do either of the sydney cons have parties or anything? Raves? Somewhere where I can put these stupid UV contacts I bought to use?
>>
>>9792159
Smash has an afterparty with music. It's not much tho. Stage with DJ and open bar to buy drinks. It's no nightclub. Not even that dark
>>
File: JXhJG1L.jpg (126 KB, 506x543)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>9785904
That's what you think.
>>
>>9785904
>>9792738
Yeah, sometimes people do bring the drama to you when you’re trying to do your own thing.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.