[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 60 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: Friend Finder.jpg (49 KB, 564x564)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
If we stay civil, hopefully this won't get deleted.

Answer whichever you like and find some friends.

>Cosplay, j-fashion, lolita?
>Age/gender/location
>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do?
>Favorite games, anime, brands, prints, etc.
>Characters/series cosplayed from (if applicable)
>Other interests?
>What are you looking for?
>What aren't you looking for?
>Contact info (Discord, email, LINE, Skype)
>>
I’ll bite.
I occasionally dress in spank! and loooove Lolita, though I don’t wear it (yet). I lurk a lot.
>Age/gender/location
20 years old, Northern California. Whatever pronouns.
I play a lot of Overwatch, but I also like horror games such as Alien: Isolation, Soma, etc. My all time favourite print from AP is Sugar Hearts. It’s a nostalgic thing. Nile perch is a fave brand as well. Loveeeed Swimmer and grieve over that loss every day.
>Other interests?
My three dogs, psychology, the Alien franchise. Eating ube icecream and roasted bean noodles. Etc.
People to chit chat with. I have basically no one to talk to about my interests!
Neckbeards, hateful and generally negative individuals. People who think being insensitive is the hottest and toppest kek.
>>
>>9852626
Contact info?? You sound delightful!
>>
File: laura ashley.jpg (277 KB, 1200x1600)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
I would love to become penpals with the gunne sax anon, I wonder if she lurks the thread too!
I would love to incorporate more vintage prairie items in my lolita wardrobe, in order to make it comfier (fuck polyester) and more versatile.
>>
File: 1.png (88 KB, 332x500)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
Lolita! Mostly Gothic/Classic
>Age/gender/location
27/F/AB, Canada
Going to be AA tabling at CCEE, and casually attending Otafest.
- Vidya: Anything FromSoft, TERA and soon to be Bless Online, Overwatch on PC
- Burando: MmM, AatP, and too many indie/taobao ones for my own good.
- Animu: Little Witch Academia, Jojo, Overlord, Hunter x Hunter, Yu Yu Hakusho, Berserk
Too many hobbies getting in the way of cosplaying, but kind of want to do Jasminka from Little Witch Academia because chub and tall af but still kinda cute
>Other interests?
I do a lot of resin crafting and roleplaying in MMO's. I want to start upcycling small furniture and decor with a lolita aesthetic for fun.
Mostly fellow craft buddies, people to play games with, advanced literate roleplayers, maybe artists to collab with.
If local, I totally want a thrifting buddy or people that wanna go out and get pho or tea.
>tfw no lolita gf
People expecting free stuff. I may or may not be a terrible person, so if you're easily offended, I would recommend not applying. I am bound to accidentally offend you somehow.
Sucy#4815 on Discord
>>
Mainly sweet/classic lolita. Also a fan of mori kei, otome, natural kei and dolly kei.

>Age/gender/location
23, female, UK.

Not a massive con goer but I’ve enjoyed attending Hyper japan and Sunnycon these past few years. I mostly go to check out the artist alley and any j-fashion events.

Games: Stardew Valley, Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing, Legend of Zelda, Fire Emblem and the Elder Scrolls.
Anime: Spice and Wolf, The Ancient Magus Bride, Panty and Stocking and Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
Brands: Angelic pretty, Innocent world, Haenuli and Sweet Dreamer.
Prints: Classic fairy-tales, Royal creamy chocolate and Enchanted fawn.
Artists: Imai Kira and Alphonse Mucha.
Music: Currently really into lo-fi, especially In love with a ghost.

>Other interests?
I’m basically a wannabe lifestyler and a lot of my hobbies/interests line up with that such as embroidery, reading, collecting tea, baking, etc. I’m also hoping to learn how to sew, paint with watercolours and play the harp at some point!
In addition to my more stereotypical interests I also have a keen interest in medicinal and biological sciences.

A fellow lifestyler would that I can penpal with would be great, otherwise anyone with an interest in j-fashion would be lovely too.

Not particularly interested in cosplayers or dudes.
>>
Cosplay and lolita
>Age/gender/location
26/F/Belgium
As many local cons as I can, and MCM London once a year. I like to cosplay with friends and mostly hang out in the con atmosphere, and buy merch/art.
I don't watch any anime, love spectating all kinds of games but not a fan of playing any myself.
My fav lolita brands are IW and BtssB, though a good chunk of my closet is AP.
I love IW for their solic coloured pieces, aside from that my fav kind of prints are Disney themes.
I have a Slytherin uniform, a TF2 Red Pyro suit and I'm currently building a Rakan cosplay with my bff doing a Xayah.
My cosplay plans include a Transformers cosplay in the future. I'm all over the place and I love it c':
>Other interests?
Transformers & Harry Potter
Someone to just chill and chat with, with aligned interests.
Slipping a completely unsubtle fishing line like 'so you probs got a bf right haha' or the like will get you instablocked, basically no people looking for more than a chill online chatting kind of thing.
Popodoki#7497 on Discord
>>
>>9853812
Where in the UK are you from anon, I'm 23 as well from Sheffield
>>
>>9853889
I've just moved to Leeds from Newcastle
>>
I cosplay, I'm interested in Pop Kei, and I used to wear lolita
>Age/gender/location
25/F/Southern California
I tend to only go to Anime Expo, I love shopping in the artist alley and dealers hall
I like old anime, I genuinely miss being a weeb in the early 2000s
favorite brand: Galaxxxy
I play a lot of simulation games and otome games and if you're interested in them boy do I have suggestions for you
Nichijou, monster musume, fruits basket, code geass, moonphase
>Other interests?
80s aesthetic
crafting

>bare minimum:
someone to send memes to and gush about our interests together
>ideally:
a local friend to go shopping with and out to eat
>the *unrealistic* dream:
a local friend to hang out with, drink with, perhaps even travel together, cosplay together

Men and /pol/tards

nyoron#4118
>>
>>9854387
nekomimimodo
>>
File: IMG_18072016_191711.png (221 KB, 500x500)
221 KB
221 KB PNG
ohh i posted in this about this time last year and actually made a nice friend! maybe i'll get good luck again this time?

Cosplay mostly! I'm into lolita but I'm not buying anything new atm because I want to put my money into cosplay. I wear j fashion a little.
>Age/gender/location
21/F/Atlantic Canada & travel frequently to GTA
Anime North, Animaritime, Fan Expo, Halcon, and hopefully in the near future Otakuthon. I mostly just go to shop and see cosplay.
Games: Animal Crossing, Skullgirls, Overwatch, Luigi's Mansion, Transistor, Kirby games, Tera, Bloodborne
Anime: Space Dandy, Death Parade, Gurren Lagann, Cardcaptor Sakura, Konosuba, Shimoneta
(I am also crazy into Prison School, but only the manga)
Most recent were Sekai Seifuku, Nier Automata, and Skullgirls. Currently working on Precure, Snotgirl & a Trixie Mattel cosplay
>Other interests?
Cross stitching, art, doll collecting, pokemon tcg, i'll put overwatch again because i play it A LOT. I like most things that are creative.
Friends to talk to about cosplay or anime or video games. Local is nice. It would also be nice to have crafting hobby friends to talk about embroidery or prop making with. I sew my cosplays but props are what I'm really interested in. People to play overwatch with is nice too, though I'm stuck playing on ps4 due to a bad laptop, mmo's on pc are okay tho too!
People who are too sensitive/easily offended. Also anyone with a general lazy/cut corner attitude to crafting.
discord is devilorns#6517
>>
cosplay!

>Age/gender/location
18/f/PA

otakon, katsucon, trying to go to more east coast cons next year.

games: i dont really have a favorites but ones i play a lot are slime ranchers, danganronpa, tera, league, rollercoaster tycoon, occasionally games like skull girls and black ops 3 zombies with friends!
anime: black butler, magi, neon genesis, black lagoon, ive recently enjoyed boku no hero. im more of a manga person. for manga: gantz, anything from junji ito, berserk, oyasumi punpun

asuka langley, touko fukawa, ciel. its been a while since ive cosplayed. soon ill be cosplaying uraraka ochako and ibuki mioda

>Other interests?
i pretty much only play games and read manga, sometimes i draw. also cats cats cats!!! my cats are my everything

just new people to talk to, maybe even someone cool i can meet at one of the cons i go to. i have no friends in the cosplay community! im trying to get back into it

im open to mostly anyone. im a degenerate anyways (:

nya#8205
>>
Cosplay! I like looking at j-fashion and Lolita though, it’s so cute.
>Age/gender/location
26/f/Boston
Anime Boston, PAX East, maybe more in the future
Hard to say favorites so I’ll mostly talk about what I’m into at the moment
Games: Persona 5, Overwatch, Stardew Valley, Civ 5
Anime: Not as up to date on new anime but Madoka, Aria, Cowboy Bebop, Kill la Kill
Recently cosplayed from Overwatch and Persona 5
>Other interests?
Reading, writing, Japanese, international relations (but mostly keep this one to myself unless you’re interested lol)
Friends, people to potentially cosplay with. I have basically no friends with weeb interests in the area and I want to change that.
A boyfriend, a stalker, /pol/, super pessimists, someone who hates what I like.
Discord: Gorogoro#3906
>>
Been involved in lolita for about 4 years and just recently got back into cosplay.
>Age/gender/location
24, female, Ohio/Pennsylvania area
Games: All time favorite game is FFX, currently playing Overwatch, Fallout 4 and Pokemon Sun.
Anime: Long time fan of Skip Beat!. Ancient Magus' Bride, Haikyuu, Jellyfish Princess, Samurai Champloo and JoJo's.
Brands: Don't have any favorite Brands but my favorite prints are Marine Kingdom, Daughter of the Sea and Whipped Cream Kitty Kitty
Last cosplay I did was Scavenger Dva from Overwatch, my next project is Albhed Rikku. It'll be my first time making armor.
>Other interests?
Dogs and memes. I do a lot of different art things and writing.
I'm mainly looking for someone to chat with or play video games with.

But I am also looking for someone to share art and plot bunnies with. I use to have someone I shared a lot of creativity with but they passed about 2 years ago. Not looking for a replacement but I miss receiving and sending crazy ass doodles back and forth.
political/religious talk, I'm so tired of it. Anything more than a platonic chat buddy
masharubi#8141 on discord
>>
honestly just looking for someone to circlejerk with me about how shit sweet lolita is
>>
>>9854865
>>
File: hhhggbsy.png (441 KB, 960x960)
441 KB
441 KB PNG
>>9854865
>>

I've been getting back into Cosplaying and I really adore lolita ( dont wear or own).

>Age/gender/location

20/F/Canada

I'm going to be attending Animethon and Edmonton Comic Expo this year. Had to back out of CCEE.

I love the Halo series, and I will play almost any FPS game. Also a fan of Blizzard games and Square Enix stuff. Oh and Animal Crossing. I'm not huge into anime anymore so I don't keep up too well if the current trends. I really love cartoons (obsessed with south park)

I've done several Kingdom Hearts cosplays in the past, Sailor Neptune, and some South park stuff.(and some shitty closet Naruto and Pokemon stuff when I was young)

>Other interests?

Funny things, drawing, energy drinks, buying clothes i don't need, cats, reading and music.

Casual Friends!

Super clingy people who need to talk 24/7

caerulie#2980
>>
>>9854865
ur mom is shit
>>
File: 1494359815163.png (471 KB, 399x508)
471 KB
471 KB PNG
>>9854865
>>
File: uhhh I can explain.jpg (61 KB, 832x595)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>Cosplay, jfash, lolita
I'm a newbie, looking to proactively prepare for my state's main cosplay event which is several months off. Not totally sure what I'm going to do yet.

>Age / gender / location
21 / M / Alaska

>What cons do you attend?
Planning on finally going to Senshi Con (this is the main convention in Alaska, there are others but I don't know much about 'em)

>Favorite games / anime / brands / prints / etc.
I'm a Dota 2 player right now, pretty bad at it, but I really enjoy the game. I enjoyed Smite quite a bit, but now that I have less free time on my hands, I stopped playing much, since I failed at being an eSports coach in that game. I'm down to play whatever though.

I prefer gaming to other forms of media, but I do enjoy the Jojo series, Hokuto no Ken, and Yugioh as a guilty pleasure. I like a few live action Japanese TV shows like Game Center CX and Yuusha Yoshihiko (the show with the guy dressed up as the DQV protag).

>Other interests?
I enjoy alternative music, jazz, and classical, especially romantic era nationalist composers such as Bedrich Smetana, Dvorjak, and Tchaikovsky (I think he's later desu but whatever). I also enjoy following baseball to a light degree, working out / improving my fashion, and comedy movies / TV shows in moderation. I also can talk at a mile a minute if someone is able to facilitate that, because I love talking.

I'm looking for friends to talk to, since most people on /cgl/ are more knowledgeable than me when it comes to designing a costume; I have practically no experience on any relevant skill to cosplaying. If you're reading this, you probably have more knowledge in cosplaying and anything in general that I can use to improve at this.

Drama, people who like to gossip about others, people who are usually mean to others.

>Contact info
Will the Thrill#1613
>>
Lolita, some j-fash.
Cosplay friends are fine, too.
>Age/gender/location
22/f/Eastern Switzerland and anything near (Western Austria? Liechtenstein?)
Metamorphose, BtssB, Putumayo, and anything that fits and looks good on me (slender 178 cm). I want to try some non-print JetJ. I don't fancy prints usually.
Anime: from Kuroshitsuji, through Cowboy Bebop, to Kite; I like it all really, even if I haven't seen that much.
Vidya? Sure, why not. I haven't played anything in a while, though.
>Other interests?
Recently started with photography, and I'm still learning.
I work in IT/Linux administration/embedded programming and I guess I like it.
I love eating and trying new cuisines. Moving out of Prague, I guess I will have to move from restaurants to cooking, which I also enjoy.
I like trai/n/s, public transport and urban planning. I fancy linguistics, foreign languages to some extent, and especially the ones with non-Latin scripts (even ancient). I got some interest in anthropometry, anthropology, genetics, and endocrinology.
English speakers, I don't speak German. Excellent if you are also a foreigner.
I wouldn't mind trying cosplay.
People who place ideology over doing fun/cool/interesting things. No /pol/tards, no GNU/tards.
>>
>meet some cool people
>almost all of them ghost, even if we really get along

Who else has this problem?
>>
>>9855125
I feel you. I really do. I miss talking to one of my /cgl/ friends, but I write it off as her being busy since she has a job. She'll be back, right?
>>
Lolita
>Age/gender/location
25/F/MA
Anime Boston, Pax East. Planning on going to out of state cons next year.
Games: Story of Seasons, Pokemon, Splatoon 2
Anime: Bnha, The Eccentric Family, March Comes in Like a Lion
Brands: Alice and the Pirates, Angelic Pretty, BTSSB
I haven't done it in awhile but I'm planning on doing Nana from +Anima
>Other interests?
Reading, cooking, drawing
Just email/chat buddies. It doesn't matter to me if you're local or not.
/pol/, 3edgy5me people, people who expect me to reply asap 24/7
>>
>>9855276
You didn’t leave any contact info, anon
>>
>>9855293
I prefer if people drop theirs just so I can message them myself, but if that's a problem I can post a throwaway email
>>
>>9854865
contact?
>>
File: KDL2_Spikey.png (87 KB, 294x310)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
I promise to reply in a timely manner edition
cosplay mostly, menhera/weebcore/ouji babber
>Age/gender/location
26/m/central US
Akon/SanJapan/KanpaiCon/Nebraskon
panels/ fandom meetups/room parties
DDR/pokemon/kirby/MetalGear/DDLC
Fate/Madoka/MadeinAbyss/GirlsLastTour/JJBA
Jotaro-JJBA/Pokemon Sun protag/Lavi-Dgrayman
>Other interests?
fossils/gems,cultural myths and legends,FutureFunk&vaporwave cassettes/vinyl
fandom/interests convo, cosplay tips, concrit,gossip
politics/relationship
Line:spikeyham
>>
>>9855276
I like The Eccentric Family too! hmu
>>
File: 1510958873148.gif (557 KB, 480x270)
557 KB
557 KB GIF
>>9855780
>Akon
>Loves DDR, Fate and Future Funk
We might bet along
>>
>>9855276
Also a Boston person Discord: yog sothoth#8646
if you are interested.
>>
File: DZ-9XJNVwAI7ktN.jpg (109 KB, 1128x1164)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>Age/gender/location
35/m/wa
k-on, odin sphere, p3, p4, 2hu (secondary), splatoon 2, youkai watch
>Other interests?
doll, kimono, computer, furby
switch friend codes
people who use "cuck" or "soiboi"
anyone who wants to "lewd" a loli
people with a tumblr account or fb cosplay fanpage
fuckers
SW-6150-1275-0445
>>
>>9855850
wrong board, mate
>>
File: 1474800191536.jpg (93 KB, 400x267)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
To the cool guy with the cool music taste I ghosted many months back:

maybe we can meet again on cgl someday? I wonder if you're going to the same cons as me this year.
>>
>>9855850
do you have something other than a nintendo switch acct like a myspace or friendster account?
>>
>>9855964
gummiholen on line
>>
>>9855850
>35-year-old male with a Nintendo Switch
>Offended by "cuck" and "soiboi"
Checks out. I have a dollar that says you live in either Bellevue or Mill Creek.
>>
>>9855969
a lot more rural than that my dude
mengomen! i'll take your dollar though
>>
>>9854816
sent you a discord (anonn)
i like /pol/ as much as old anime, i hope you arent my clone
>>
>>9855983
oops meant to quote post >>9854760
>>
>>9855850
I think you're a pretty cool and fun person, to be FRANk.
>>
>>9855813
Emailed!
>>9855834
I'll add you when I get a chance. What are your interests and such besides Lovecraft?
>>
File: 1499939417034.jpg (62 KB, 1024x576)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
Lonelita, very amateur sewer
>Age/gender/location
24/f/aus
Usually attend most melb cons
Games: Musou style games, yakuza, metal gear
Anime: Haven't watched much in years but I tend to enjoy 90s/80s stuff
Brands: IW mostly, Baby, AP
>Other interests?
Mostly lolita/games, but I do grow a few potted plants and enjoy visting museums/galleries
Someone to chat with, mostly. Another lolita to talk to would be nice
Sjws, /pol/, hookups, pessimistic people who need to be babysat 24/7. Not super fond of nintendo stuff
>Contact info
angelicpetty@hotmail.com
>>
>>9856049
I misread that as sewer. Took me a second to realize you probably meant the fabric kind
>>
>>9856074
give her a break, she's from australia so she's probably drunk.
>>
>>9855872
You reap what you sow
>>
any other fujoshit lolitas want to be friends?
>>
File: plsnobulli.jpg (38 KB, 720x307)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
Meme cosplay, jfash and other alt fashions
>Age/gender/location
27/m/pa
try to go to most PA cons big and small, will probably branch out further late this year and next
Games: mostly older turn based strategy rpg's, space games, non-gundam mecha games
Anime/Manga: cyberpunk stuff, anything grim and dismal, 80's early 90's era shows, seinen and their manga adaptations, all flavors of Ghost in the Shell, BLAME!, Knights of Sidonia
Brands/Prints: if it comes in black ill consider it
Because it's meme stuff it would be too specific
>Other interests?
Mainly all things involving music, I have a borderline unhealthy fascination with vintage electronic music gear that involves repairing, rebuilding, or programming them when desired or necessary
Things about computers, CS, computer hardware, and technology
Japanese culture as a whole
Hobby writing of all kinds, and other frivolous creative pursuits
Early scifi novels
Absinthe, amaretto, and vodka
Con buddies, other free-spirited and creative individuals, people that keep on top of jfash more than me, socially awkward and slightly off young adults regardless of geographic location
bulli, fug, the domestic basement neckbeard and tumblr legbeard counterparts
generationforsale@protonmail.com
I have other methods of contact, but if you'd drop a little bit about yourself in an email that would be swell
>>
>>9856074
Sorry to confuse you, anon. Not many sewers in my part of the world

>>9856078
It's too early to be drunk for me, anon
>>
File: ylmudnyrksbyrdghj.jpg (41 KB, 552x720)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
I like to cosplay. I like lolita but i don't wear it.
>Age/gender/location
23/F/TX
Anime Matsuri and Comicpalooza. I don't know of too many in the area. I like to cosplay and people watch with my hubby. We buy stuff sometimes.
Dragons Crown, Senran Kagura, Odin Sphere, Hearthstone.
Himouto Umaru-chan, Dagashi Kashi, Gekkan Shojo Nozaki, Samuri Champloo, Food Wars, Golden Boy, Bobobo bo bo bobo, Shin Chan
>Characters/series cosplayed from
Kagome-Inuyasha, Lust and teacher-FMA, Tenma-School Rumble, Hinata and Kurenai-Naruto, Leela-Futurama (Not sure if it counts.)
>Other interests?
I sew and I like to cook. I used to have a garden but Harvey killed it.
I want a gal pal to chat with about anime, cosplaying, cooking, general stuff I guess. I'm a married stay at home mom so I dont like to do crazy stuff and i'm sort of boring.
I just want a female friend to chat with so anything that doesnt apply im not too interested in. No drama and no mean/rude girls
>>
>>9856026
Replied!
>>
>>9856098
It was an accidental ghost, bad life stuff happened. But anyways, if you're out there...
>>
Lolita
>Age/gender/location
27/F
Brands: AP, Baby
Prints: Träumerei of Bright Stars, Labyrinth in the Reminiscent Mirror, Cream Cookie Collection, Melty Cream Donuts. I actually am more interested in the design of a dress usually than its print, though, and think non-printed dresses are gorgeous.

I don't watch much anime anymore but I'd like to watch some josei. I read horror manga (rereading Tomie right now) and slice of life occasionally. Despite all of this, I enjoy going to conventions?
>Other interests?
Fashion in general. Decorating. I like making things look pretty (documents, websites).
A (female) lolita friend who wants a long-lasting friendship. I will meet up with you wherever you are (in the US - I travel a bit anyway). +1 if you're sort of a loner.
Someone timid at first because I'm timid at first. Someone a lot younger than me.
Made a new Discord recently for lolita-friend purposes.
M・*#3564
>>
>>9856536
You sound awesome! But I'm not in the US so I guess if you're ever in Europe let me know
>>
>>9856109
please anon, its so hard going through these threads and not one other pretty frilly fujoshit pops up
>>
File: Ohohohoho.jpg (750 KB, 2048x1152)
750 KB
750 KB JPG
>>9856843
Are you interested in extremely gay MMO ERP, or are you only interested in chatting about the animu bois you ship?
>>
>>9856109
>>9856843
Please!
>>
>>9856851
i giggled a little because that's so specific of an interest, you're cute anon (ive never dipped my toes into eRP or MMOs!)

>>9856856
let me know how i can contact you!
>>
>>9856883
Well, I hope you find what you're looking for, anon.
>>
>>9856883
Let's see if this works!
>>
>>9852719
Oh my god anon, i’m so sorry. I didn’t realize I left it out.
you can contact me at dreamystarcastle@gmail.com.
I also have a discord but I would rather not post that on this thread!
>>
Well I guess i want to try out cosplay but never did anything before.
>Age/gender/location
20/M/Philadelphia
NA
Engineering, Music and the horrible child of the two Acoustics
NA
Berserk, One Piece. Tbh i Cant really remember what series I got finished but they should come up.
I dont really care about clothes but I do have a bunch of Victorinox stuff in general.
NA
>Other interests?
Cooking, Hapkido, making poor life decisions
Well im a noob so i dont really know where to start. Also i dont want to go to a con alone
Aside from obvious things such as getting my organs stolen I dont really know.
DanielReeLee should be for skype and discord.
>>
>>9856109
I'm a fuji but I ship boring shit like Saitama/Genos
>>
>>9857210
>fujo
For fuck's sake
>>
File: sad kyle 2.png (78 KB, 245x297)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
Cosplay, been into it for years but never finished a single one
j-fashion and lolita can be cool but I'm not that interested in it
>Age/gender/location
18/F/Germany(Canada atm)
Only ever attended one con (soon Anime North) and I really just remember buying weeb snacks/overpriced merch and walking around
vidyas: The Witcher, Hotel Dusk, Gravity Rush, atlus games (think Oboromuramasa/Odin Sphere), Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Zelda, Metal Gear Solid, Okami, Bayonetta, Jak and Daxter,
2butts from nier (sadly)
>Other interests?
drawing, singing/recording/working with my voice,
a friend to talk to and someone who's willing to try and make our conversations not be, well, unpleasant I guess
relationships, really anyone who means bad news
nadzieja#9039
>>
>>9855983
Thanks anonn, just recently saw your message!
>>
>>9855276
Hello, other MA person, I'd like to talk if you have Discord (my post below)
>>9854760
>>
>>9856536
Let's be frieeeends, I'm near your age and a girl and a lonelita~ juniperberrie@mail.com
>>
File: ugawa.png (88 KB, 500x500)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>9851231
Lolita and western goth with elements of j-goth
>Age/gender/location
21/F/SoCal
Mainly just Anime Expo, but PMX in previous years. I would like to start going to out of state cons once a year if my schedule and wallet allows it. I like spending time in the artist alley and guest events.
Games: Bloodborne, Overwatch (ps4), Spyro games, Kirby games, I-chu, Danganronpa, GTA: Vice City
Anime: Starmyu, Wolf's Rain, Tsuritama, Gatchaman Crowds, Black Butler, Mahou Shoujo Site (manga mainly).
I want to get into older anime though. I'm generally into darker/edgier series but also love male idols, friendship, and music centered series.
Brands: Metamorphose, Listen Flavor
Prints: I prefer non-prints, but Moitie's Ornament Table
>Other interests?
80's gothic rock music, 80's aesthetic in general, horrorsynth, cartoons, collecting and archiving music, horror films, going to museums, being nostalgic in general, Itabags
A friend to talk to about our interests maybe even hang out and become real life friends one day. A supportive, kind friendship.
/pol/tards, extreme tumblrina sjws, people looking for romantic relationships, extremely negative people, discussion about politics
nnnnn#7024
>>
File: IMG_20170723_003211.jpg (119 KB, 768x1024)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita, Photography, or just cons?
Cosplay, photography, cons
>Age/Gender/Location
26/M/SoCal (SGV)
>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc)
I've only attended Anime Expo for almost my entire life but I attended ALA for the first time earlier this year and I had a blast. Safe to say I'll be attending that con for years to come. Usually hitting up the panels, checking up artist alley, cringing at vendors selling funko pops at the dealers hall, taking pictures of various cosplayers, and checking out the games at the arcade.
>Favourite games, anime, brands, prints, etc
Games: Dark Souls series, Final Fantasy series, DMC series (fuck the reboot), mainline shin megami Tensei, Persona, Street fighter, Tekken, King of fighters, Blazeblue, Forza, Gran turismo, dragons dogma, metal slug, time crisis, Initial D arcade stages, DDR, Kingdom Hearts, Overwatch, Gundam Breaker 3 and mobas
Anime: Galaxy Express 999, tokimeki tonight, Candy candy, ranma ½ , 3-gatsu no lion, Honey and Clover, Mawaru Penguindrum, Arakawa under the Bridge, osomatsu-san, Idolma@ster and cinderella girls, Macross, JoJo, Initial D, wangan midnight, Gundam, and many more
koukousei no nichijou-Tadakuni
Kagerou project-Shintaro
Osomatsu-Jyushimatsu
Idolm@ster-“P”-san/producer
>Other interests
Building gunpla or F:AG, figure collecting, JDM, itasha, art exhibits, documentaries, karaoke, western films and foreign, future funk, low-fi hip hop beats, eurobeats, j-pop, k-pop,
People with similar interest, people to hang out with outside of cons or at cons, people to game with on ps4 or PC, online friends are cool too
>What are you NOT looking for?
/pol/-tards, sjw's, tumblrites
>Contact info
Line ID: mistermythmaker
Twitter: @mistermythmaker
Instagram: @mistermythmaker
Discord: Mistermythmaker#2146
>>
File: 1512621124180.jpg (34 KB, 419x419)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>been ghosted twice already

just like that sometimes huh
>>
Cosplay!
>Age/gender/location
22/M/Sheffield, UK
Sheff Film & Comic Con, been twice. Planning on going to a cosplay con, London Comic Con, Norfolk Comic Con, and RTX (not really a con I know)
I'm not a big gamer but CS:GO, Skyrim (not played too far into the story, I get distracted easily), Portal, Batman; City/Asylum.
Anime FMA Brotherhood, AoT, SAO, My Hero Academia, One Punch Man
Rhaegar Targaryen (ASoIaF)
>Other interests?
Reading, currently reading Walkaway. Favourites are the Ice and Fire series, Ready Player One, Codex Alera series, Harry Potter, Hitchhikers Guide, The Martian, Nod, Flowers for Algernon, Foundation series by Asimov.
I also like to make things. I recently made a desk for my computer and such, and also a bookshelf because I ran out of space in my other one.
Funhaus, have a small group of friends I can talk to about them, along with the rest of Roosterteeth.
>Realistic
Meet/talk with people who have the same/similar interests
>Unrealistic
Meet someone who I can talk to about cosplay, art, and my other interests with
>Never going to happen
A cosplaying waifu who lifts
I don't really mind really, I'm finding it hard to meet people so why reduce my chances. Tried the meetup website but bailed on the first meet because anxiety
FlyingGlacier#3303
>>
>>9857339
Define ghosted.I always just kinda wait for the person to talk again so I don't know if i'm ghosting or being ghosted on lol.
>>
File: 1479700214990.jpg (5 KB, 224x220)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>all these SoCal anons and not a single interaction between them
What's up with you guys?
>>
>>9857373
Even Californians hate Californians.
They ruined California, after all.
>>
>>9854760
I'm from Europe and a lot younger than you but I'm so pleased to see people still watch Aria
>>
>>9857371
as in asked them a questions and no reply, or tried to continue a conversation and the same
>>
Mostly cosplay and lolita, but j fashion is pretty cool, especially menhera and mori

>Age/gender/location
19/F/Sweden

I only attend närcon because its the closest one to where I live, will try to attend more cons in the near future

Games: Playing a lot of HS atm, used to be into wow and dota 2. Touhou is fun but Im still a noob. Jrpgs such as Ib and yume nikki.
Anime: Serial experiments lain, NGE, Paranoia agent, yuru yuri, steins gate
Brands: Im more of a home made/budget lolita, but IW MmM and AP are probably my favourite
Prints: Lotta Deer, im really bad at prints

Ib from Ib.

>Other interests?
Music, sewing, gardening, cats

Someone to talk to about similar interests, sharing memes. Maybe someday go to q con together and hang out

A relationship

Meowzart#5469
>>
>>9857376
As a Californian I'm inclined to agree. Californians tend to be nasty people. I try to be open minded but it's always the same deal every time.
>>
>>9857298
Threw you an add because of very similar interests. (>>9856178)
>>
File: 1445232124594.jpg (175 KB, 960x960)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>all of these posts not looking for muh /pol/ boogeyman
>only a couple not looking for sjws as well
>>
>>9857570
Well a lot of people on this board are SJWs, what did you expect?
>>
>>9857570
You're more likey to run into a wacko /pol/tard than some hardcore demosexual genderqueer idiot.
But the fact is literally no one like pol outside if pol, they're annoying and loiud and dumb as hell with their stupid wacko conspiracy shit
>>
>>9857603
>You're more likey to run into a wacko /pol/tard than some hardcore demosexual genderqueer idiot.
This has not been my experience at all, nor have I run into any "wacko /pol/tards" on any of the boards I frequent.
>>
>>9857570
Why are you upset about this? Are you a /pol/tard? Just don't message them if you don't like what someone posted, you don't have to take things so personally.

>>9857612
I'm sure they're talking from their own experience then.
In my time in the friend finder threads, I've met 1 SJW and 2 /pol/tards. I removed them all pretty quickly.
>>
>>9857618
>Why are you upset about this? Are you a /pol/tard?
No but I've seen these sjw fuckers invade and ruin multiple subcultures and fanbases, so forgive me if this kind of behavior makes me paranoid.
>>
>>9857622
jfashion is very special snowflake and sjw have been with us since the beginning
>>
>>9857626
Pretty sure jfashion in the west predates them.
>>
>>9857622
>For sjws to ruin communities people would need to take then seriously, which no one does outside for their circle.
Muh sjws taking over is a police boogeyman
>>
>>9857649
Pol not police
>>
>>9857612
From experience I've met servers full of alt right pol tards on here who sing Nazi propaganda songs and salute flags. They say it ironic but that really just seems to be a cover.
They still claim they are seagulls true and true, even though half of them only crossdressing for fetish reasons.
Watch out for people on here who are too attached to guns and millitary shit, or who talk a lot about "muh sjws"
>>
>>9857649
>>9857651
I've seen it happen first hand multiple time, but that might be because I live in major liberal city.
>>
>>9857656
No, what you've seen has either been a group that was already way left leaning accept new ideas or you're from pol and label everything to the left of the US Republican party to be "sjws". They're not taking over, no one takes the demiqueer shit seriously, stop wasting your time worrying about it, it's embarrassing anon
>>
>>9857658
I'm sorry anon, but I've lost friends to this shit. Previously happy people went off the deep end over it. I know I'm paranoid but I can't help it sometimes.
>>
>>9857660
Anyway I'll stop derailing the thread now.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.