[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 71 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

4chan Virtual YouTuber Contest - Submit Designs Here

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

File: 1535727222982.jpg (23 KB, 290x387)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
Last thread: >>9985973

Is VM's greige colorway more like a grey or a blue irl? It looks like a light blue to me on stock photos, but I don't know.
>>
>>9992327
It's a lavender-grey colour. It's hard to capture on camera, though.

I was all for the greige release until they paired it with off-white.
>>
>>9992328
Sounds pretty - so would you coord it more with lavender items or do you just forego matching it altogether?
Asking because I want to buy one, but I was more interested when I thought it was light grey-sax. Still cute though!
>>
>>9992329
Nayrt, I'd coord it with other colors rather than try to match it, like beige (assuming the detailing is in beige rather than off white), brown, maybe bordeaux or dusty pink, etc.
>>
File: Greige.png (1.61 MB, 1080x1920)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB PNG
>>9992329
You can only match it with other greige VM items. Better get that wallet ready :^)

If it's the Classical Doll OP, you should match it with white, since that's what the bib colour is. Other than that, I'd say go for ivory. You could also tie in an accent colour instead. Darker browns will work nicely.
>>
>>9992327
>starting the general with a dumb question
>>
>>9992389
Stfu
>>
>>9992389
Is it a dumb question? Did you know the answer, and if you did, why didn't you provide one? I'm guessing you didn't, so now you know something. Anyway quit being an autist and if you think the general is boring, make it interesting yourself. So I'll start:

What are the biggest changes that your wardrobe goes through when the seasons are changing? Do you have any pieces you can only wear during a certain season?
>>
>>9992504
I wear my pieces all year round. I don't have specific prints that would make you think of a particular season and florals in winter look cute and happy. There's always time for florals desu.
But there are 2 nautical OPs that I only wear in summer just because they make me nostalgic for holidays.
>>
File: death.jpg (90 KB, 600x800)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
I've been waiting to get the funds to buy one of my dream dresses for a couple weeks. The listing was up for weeks, no bids, no buyers, nothing!
Today, I got my card information ready, sat down and opened my computer....IT'S FUCKING SOLD! Within the half an hour that it took for me to receive my paycheck, it had gone.

Fuck my life, I'm so bummed. Let my sadness be a reminder to always have money on hand to use for when your dream dresses appear.
>>
>>9992541
I've had similar things happen too, people tend to get their paychecks around the same time of the month.
>>
>>9992541
Which one was it, anon? I'm sorry for your loss.
>>
>>9992548
I weep for all of us who have lost a dream dress to someone else. I weep for all lolitas.

>>9992548
Just one of the atelier pierrot corset bustle dresses, but in a colorway I rarely see. Maybe this means I can get in on the classical doll reservation instead, but I'm still sad.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1536979798483.jpg (236 KB, 1536x2048)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
Fujiwara-san what have you done to Lauretta Rose?! I'm devastated
>>
File: FB_IMG_1514737640345.jpg (25 KB, 450x635)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>9992761
wot de fock is that
>>
>>9992761
Is.....is this a mistake? Why would change make the print look like that?
>>
>>9992773
**they
>>
>>9992761
It's glitching
>>
>>9992761

I thought at first maybe they needed a way to make the long jsk and not enough print to do a long jsk with but no, the older version has a long jsk that looks just fine.

Let's hope they're making multiple versions and there'll be non-tiered jsks rather than this.
>>
Speaking of IW and strange decisions, I really don't understand this.

http://innocent-w.jp/onlineshop/en/184903.html

Yeah, I get that they're handpicked by Fujiwara herself on a trip to Paris and that they're vintage, but ¥17800 for each of those?

Maybe I just don't get vintage jewelry and they really are worth that.
>>
>>9992761
On the other hand, I love that flower cardi
>>
What's the difference between a PayPal invoice vs a buyer sending payment through the Goods and Services option? Does the seller have the same level as protection? A buyer sent payment through Goods and Services because they couldn't pay via the invoice I sent them. Am I still eligible for seller protection using this payment method?
>>
>>9992924
Invoices are more specific. You can specify the item condition and your terms of sale as well as the amount of shipping.
>>
>>9992924
Same level of protection
>>
>>9992944
That's how I usually have buyers pay. But the buyer said she couldn't pay due to needing verification. I've no idea what she meant because I've sent hundreds of invoices and never had an issue.

>>9992949
That's a relief! Thanks, anon.
>>
Anyone other gulls here at Eternal Twilight? The main hall is a mess, I feel like I'm at a first graders school play.
>>
>>9992832
I saw this the other day and I genuinely thought they'd made an error in pricing. This is ridiculously expensive. The cameos don't even look nice. You could find a far superior cameo for a fraction of the cost. Surely no one is going to purchase these?
>>
>>9992957
Post pics anon?
>>
>>9992832
They look like 20thC reproduction. Unless Fujiwara herself was ripped off, she's making a fortune in profit off this. Really shitty thing to do, but I guess if people buy it, they buy it.
>>
>>9992966
Put your hate boner away, this isn't lolcow
>>
>>9992966
Are you surprised though?
>>
>>9992957
Not sure about the fashion show hall but it's ridiculous how strict they are with photos.
How haggard is Mana that they're not letting anyone take photos? Not only that, but for it to be so strict that they'll remove anyone who takes one and ban them from all future hellcons?
Seems a bit harsh, I feel like a lot of people went to get a photo with Mana, myself included.
>>
>>9993110
*Hellocons, autocorrect loves hell I guess
>>
>>9993110
Tbh I think you should have had an idea knowing how he is. Barely talks. Gets someone to answer for him in Q&As, and rarely interacts with ppl.

Since Seattle didn’t get to take pics, and the people who went to the meet and greet didn’t...and the ppl who went to the reunion concert didn’t...you clearly don’t follow him or are just too dumb.
>>
https://youtu.be/VSm4s59l8YM

Thoughts?
>>
>>9993234
I'm a subscriber and already like her, and knew this was coming after having seen her old pictures in lolita. I think she looks nice with the pink hair and eyebrows, but I did find myself cringing at a few parts of the video. Namely, her saying lolita looks child-like, something about 12 year old asian girls, and the fuckin ciel hat lmao. Not terrible but a bit stereotypical. Overall it wasn't much of a lolita transformation and more a pastel transformation. I'm sad because i wanted to see her with puppy eyeliner and not a cat eye, and in actual lolita, since lolita is clothes and not makeup
>>
>>9993234
I like that she took out the piercings that she could. She's right, facial piercings don't match the look.
>>
>>9993234
That foundation looks pretty gross.
>>
>>9993242
Can you post links of something of her in lolita?
>>
>>9993234
>That kuroshit hat
I agree with >>9993242 that it just seemed like general pastel/dolly makeup and not really anything to do with lolita. I understand that she didn't want to buy a whole coord just for the video, but in that case why not just do gothic? Or just buy a blouse, then at least whatever is in the frame looks like she tried.
>>
>>9992504
I loooove gingham but I wear it more in the summer than in winter, so all my gingham pieces are about to go to the back of the wardrobe. I can't wait for it to be cool so I can reattach all my detachable sleeves!
>>
>>9993262
Search freyja macleod MySpace, thats got a bunch of her old pictures
>>
File: shoes.png (658 KB, 1000x525)
658 KB
658 KB PNG
I need new shoes, and Bodyline has nothing in stock. (Are they ever going to restock shoes?) Any suggestions of where else to look for shoes that don't involve having to order from Taobao?
>>
>>9993280
>freyja macleod MySpace
Thanks anon.
>>
secrets
>>
>>9992327
I love greige. At the moment I'm looking at a purple VM ruffle trenchcoat from 2015 on Mercari that would look nice over this OP, but have decided to pass up on it. My butthole is clenching from holding out for my DDs for months already.

>>9992832
That is some ugly, mass produced shit. I can find ten prettier cameos than that for about $10 each on ebay right now. For that price, you can get a real, decent antique.

>>9993295
Last season Sam Edelman had some nice shoes that work with classic, but I haven't seen any decent ones right now.
>>
>>9993413
Nothing spectacular, who is number 3 anyway? Looks like shit, but why care? 4 is disgusting, and lol at 5.
>>
>>9993413
I can understand a small markup if you have a rare piece or if you made a piece look better, but new stains? For 100 more? Can we report the listing?
>>
>>9992996
The listing literally says they're from the 1950s. It's costume jewelry.
>>
>>9993451
Yeah, they're wearing this fact like a badge. I thought that Fujiwara would know when the real cameas were worn, and that it certainly wasn't the 50s. Like other anon said, she probably was riped off too.
>>
>>9993413
Thanks secrets anon
>>
In the event that a parcel is returned to the sender, do I, as the sender issue a full refund? A buyer hasn't collected their jsk from their local depot and I haven't had any success in contacting them. I'm fairly certain they've just backed out of the sale because I can see that they're online. Advice?
>>
>>9993517
Did you get the package back? If so, refund them because they didn't get the thing they paid for.

If it's just waiting for pick up, that doesn't mean it was delivered to them. That means it was delivered to a postal office near them and they need to go pick it up.

If your buyer is in the US, USPS will hold a package for 15 days. After that they usually send it back.

FYI, if it's FedEx and it doesn't get picked up they throw the package away. So be careful.
>>
How do I buy from Anon Hat? They have some lovely pieces but they're in such small quantities. Seraphim stocks some of their stuff but I don't see a lot of variety on their online store. Do they sell at their physical store only?

Looking at Anon hats twitter it looks like they travel to different vendors and sell at events.
>>
>>9993424
>>
>>9993424
#3 white knighting herself, bless your heart.
>>
>>9993586
I would ask a shopping service to contact them through email or twitter
>>
>>9993517
Maybe she died and her family goes on her social media
>>
>>9993739
Yeah, it's about as cringe as you saying "bless her heart" every time you post about her, Fat Misako.
>>
Why was there a stripper at Hellocon? A fat one, too.
>>
Where should I get a tea length petticoat? I'm trying out some longer dresses and my current petti's don't cut it. Do any brands make them? I tried Malco Modes but they screwed up my order so I'm reluctant to buy from them again.
>>
File: rio rollers.jpg (20 KB, 422x440)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
Hope this is okay to ask but I wanted an opinion before I really get serious about it.

I adore roller skating. It's my favorite hobby, and I'm even part of a roller derby league. I have the skates in the pic for casual skating, but I was thinking about maybe making a coord that matched the colors.

The main issue I have is that I know coording these are going to be hard not because of the colors but because of the style. Thoughts?
>>
>>9993875

Do you live in a city with good vintage stores? I bought mine from a local market and just pinned up the ruffles to get the correct shape.
>>
Is there such thing as a shopping service who does concert merchandise? I have a soft spot for Nana.
>>
>>9993875
Aurora and Ariel have a very nice one
>>
>>9993586
She mostly travels to events and doesn't ever restock the webstore. Seraphim occasionally get some, otherwise you'll need someone to enter the bloodbath that is her sales table.
>>
>>9993875
The Black Ribbon does a good tea length petti
>>
>>9993541
I'm just waiting for the parcel to be returned. It's been at their local depot for 17 days now. I think tomorrow is their last chance to collect it. Fortunately shipping wasn't too expensive.

>>9993781
That's dark, anon. Hopefully they're alive and well!
>>
>>9993880
Diner Doll would be absolutely perfect.
>>
>>9993886
Holy shit I need this! I love Nana Kitade!
>>
File: UgUJC01_d.jpg (41 KB, 484x640)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
Feel this a bit
>>
>>9993880
I would definitely go with something vintage-styled with polka dots. I found lots of interesting results while searching lolibrary for "polka-dots" and mint or sax colorway.
>>
>>9992761
i really hope this is one of multiple designs that theyll rerelease. misako has been wearing an OP version in other photoshoots and the original release of lauretta rose included a bizarre tiered version similar to this. if this is seriously all they are rereleasing ill be so salty tho
>>
>>9993413
>>9993434
Secret #4 is a good reminder to always, always research the seller's feedback and check if there was a previous listing for the item.

I actually just noticed that someone I sold to also listed the item she bought, for a lot more than she bought it for. I know that it's in pretty shitty condition and in no way worth that much, but she downplayed the damages and didn't disclose everything. I'm disgusted by this and don't want some clueless buyer to fall for it, but I'm not sure if there's anything I can do. I'm not going to say who it is since the previous listing is easy to find if you check her feedback. Just remember to always check for the item history and watch out for this kind of gross, shady behavior.
>>
>>9993886
If you are willing to pay for all the associated costs and the SS lives nearby, it would be very possible
>>
are there more lolitas in china than in the us? i notice there are lots of lolita events where japanese designers will attend compared to the amount of times they will come to the us. guessing that travel plays a role in it as well.
>>
>>9994223
US is such a big place that it isn’t that simple to say of x ppl are there. A lot of people in the US won’t travel that far within it, while China’s population is massive vs the land mass so even if a fraction show up it can easily be more than the US.

The other thing is that US costs a lot and requires someone to pay for them to come. Cons here seem eh about the idea and locals try hard to get the brands they do get.
>>
>>9994223
Yes
>>
>>9994223
There are more people, more lolitas who go to events, and most importantly more money and a willingness to buy
>>
>>9994223
Going just by the law of large numbers: China has 1.3 bil people, USA 35 mil people. Add to the fact that Japan is both physically closer and also culturally more similar to China than USA/the West, leads it to be more known and accepted among girls there. TL;DR yes of course there are more weebs in China.
>>
>>9994223
This is totally anecdotal, but in my experience western lolitas tend to mostly buy second-hand and offbrand stuff, whereas Chinese lolitas buy new brand and are suckers for super expensive MTOs and ~exclusive~ colorways etc.
Obviously there are exceptions (I'm a westerner and I buy new brand stuff, Taobao brands exist for the purpose of cheap Chinese lolitas) but I think it's generally true that Westerners don't really buy new brand. You can see this especially in the closing of BtSSB in NYC and Paris.
>>
>>9994256
>USA 35 mil people.
325 million in the US and nearly 1.4 billion in China.... so China has roughly 4.2x more people
>>
>>9994261
BTSSB closed in NYC because Tokyo rebel couldn't afford to stay open anymore and they shared a shop. BTSSB would be better off in a cheaper large city.
>>
>>9994219
Report her
>>
I think I only like lolita because of the prints, but if I wear a printed lolita dress or skirt without petticoat and blouse it looks stupid. And I can't find other styles or brands with such cute and nice prints. What should I do?
>>
>>9994261
Lolitas bought new from btssb and even axes femme in Paris and they still buy new from AP in Paris and IW in the Netherlands.
>>
>>9994293
Have you looked at Axes Femme? The quality is lesser to typical lolita brands afaik but they do come up with prints that are reminiscent of the ones you see in modern lolita.
>>
>>9994294
God, as a European lolita I wish I could still find new shit around other than AP or ocasional LM listings. Deliver me from this pain.
>>
>>9994298
Their prints are not that good. I feel like they do a casual, watered down version of lolita and axes femme kawaii is just budget lolita.
>>
>>9994299
Summertales boutique does group orders from innocent world and I think you only pay for the things you buy plus shipping to you from the Netherlands.
>>
X-posting because I don't know how many people check the BL thread compared to this one.

Does anyone have photos of altered Bodyline dresses? I'm curious to see what people have done, and google isn't turning up anything for me. One in perticular I'd like to see is, years ago a girl altered the carousel dress and did a blog post on it and I cant find it now.
>>
File: 118104690_o1.jpg (138 KB, 413x550)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
I already bought two dresses from chantilly, though I prefer to wear jeans and all of my favourite prints are from btssb and aatp
>>9994293
>>
>>9994302
I found nothing about it on the site. I guess I should send them an email asking.
>>
>>9994309
I never ordered from them myself, just heard it from an acquaintance that sold me an IW main-piece she got through Summertales boutique
>>
>>9994293

If it doesn't need to be lolita, try otome kei, or it's now called girly style? girly casual? Anyway, the brands are Emily Temple Cute, Jane Marple, Leur Getter. Half the time they do cutesy prints that are meant to be worn simply (the other half of the time they make high quality almost-normie style, but at least that gives you an idea how easy it is to tone down the cutesy prints).

If you really want lolita brands, you can keep an eye out for the non-lolita releases -- AP used to make salopettes and mini skirts for fairy kei that don't fit a petticoat, and they still sometimes make cutsew OPs (with print) that look okay without petticoat. Though a lot of times they don't really look lolita, the fairy kei stuff especially looks particularly fairy kei.

Alternatively, a fair number of Innocent World and JetJ can be worn as normie sundresses with a quirky print. They often have less poof in their skirts so they don't look too terrible without a petticoat.

If you really, really want it to be lolita regardless, you can try long dresses from Innocent World and Moi Meme Moitie. The ones in long length made from soft fabric, non-tiered tends to look better without a petticoat than with a petticoat. There's no getting around a blouse other than buying the OP instead, though. And all the points of lolita styling do still apply.
>>
>>9994332
But the overly girly thing is what I don't like about lolita.. I like the prints, not wearing dresses
>>
>>9994334

Buy the dresses and mod them then.

It's a bit of a steep expense you're not likely to get back, so I'd suggest thinking it over carefully. Still, if it's what you want then do what you want.
>>
>>9994334
>getting into an aggressively hyper-feminine fashion while hating dresses
>because muh prints
Maybe stick to printed weeby t-shirts instead? This fashion is clearly not for you.
>>
>>9993875
got mine from malco modes, but it's only suitable for A-line
>>
>>9994334
you can't always get what you want.
modding dresses to not be dresses, as >>9994336 suggested, will be a huge waste of time and money (not to mention a disservice to the brand/pieces, but that's just me).

You don't have to wear the illustrations to enjoy them: start collecting novelty stuff like cushions, calendars, catalogs, handkerchiefs, bedding, or Imai Kira or Sakizo art. Or, just keep a folder of your favorite prints and feast your eyes on those from time to time.

There's nothing else to do, until AP starts putting out printed oversized t-shirts. OH, that reminds me: you could wear printed brand parkas and cutsews at least without ascending to lolita.
>>
>>9994342
royal princess alice releases over sized shirts from time to time.
>>
>>9994337
Do you have brand suggestions..?

>>9994336
This seems like the best idea
>>
>>9994337
what's weeby about aatp and btssb prints?
>>
>>9994380
The point is that anon should wear printed shirts if they like colorful prints but hate dresses, not that lolita prints are weeby.
>>
>>9994038
I think the way secret-anon should go about regaining the love of lolita is to invest in more daily pieces. Her last dress she shows is very OTT and she asks when would she wear it. It's clear that her wardrobe is pretty OTT but she doesn't go to meets anymore so going that OTT just feels odd alone as opposed to regular lolita or casual lolita. If you are having the same problem, try incorporating some pieces into every day wear, or buy a skirt of your favorite print and wear it more normally.
>>
>>9994387
Your point is dumb because you're assuming she is a weeb based on the fact that she likes aatp and btssb prints
>>
>>9994422
That's likely the case. You often see girls collect OTT pieces that they only wear to meetups or cons, and then they complain that lolita demands too much effort and it's just too difficult to wear, and they cry about the idea of having to leave the fashion when in actuality it's their own fault for falling for the OTT meme.
Pro-tip, ladies: Start treating lolita like a fashion rather than a costume, see how much easier it is to wear then.
>>
>>9994425
being a weeb isn't strictly related to being too into anime.

It's being into japanese culture which street fashion falls under that category.
>>
>>9994334
...this fashion is not for you.
>>
>>9993295
aliexpress has some okay shoes, if you look hard enough.
>>
>>9994488
That's what I'm saying......
>>
>>9994337
>>9994486
I'm not sure what clothes you have in mind that you think I would like because I like lolita brand prints. I have no idea where to look for weeby clothes and I imagine it's just an anime girls face printed on the clothes? Which is not what I like
>>
>>9994514

What you could do is look at artists you really like and see if they sell t-shirts.

Also if you like the style of prints but don't want to go breaking the bank for them you could look at similar companies and see if they do graphic tees. Axes Femme, Anna Sui, and Jane Marple come to mind for me (JM in particular seems to love cutsew versions of their prints). But I'm a classic/otome fag, so I don't generally know what would emulate BTSSB type styles. Maybe look at taobao indie companies too such as dear li (who does her own illustrations), which is also more mori style, but I think you get my drift. Sorry I can't help more.
>>
>>9994510
But why would you think we would care?
>>
>>9994514
>I imagine it's just an anime girls face printed on the clothes?
you only know about this because you saw someone else wearing it.

can you tell us what exactly you're looking for?

There's not really such a thing as brand prints on shirts so you can wear gross ass jeans with them.

I guess you could download print borders and ask spoonflower to make them for you but I hope to god you'd get trouble for trying to make copy cat shirts of AatP dresses.

What you want doesn't exist silly.
>>
>>9994542
normies wanting to feel "in" to our community, probably.
>>
>>9994542
>>9994577
Read the thread dumbasses
>>
>>9994553
I'm going to do what >>9994541 and >>9994336 suggested, thanks
>>
>>9994599
i read it. Someone who wants to wear normie clothes but likes our prints and wants to put it on their normie clothes.
>>
So is anyone going to talk about Eternal Twilight or
>>
>>9994725
What is there to talk about? It was fun, mostly full of nordic and very well known lolitas. Most people were well dressed. Mana was there. The after party was weird. What more do you want?
>>
>>9994602
Your prints? Lmao
>>
>>9994751
Weird how? Spill deets
>>
>>9994751
What did Mana talk about
>>
>>9994751
Did Kamijo attend the after party or did the after party attend Kamijo?
>>
>>9994764
It was on Sunday, Kamijo performed Saturday and was already in Amsterdam by the afterparty.
>>
>>9994725
Looking at the instagram tag, I can tell a lot of people are not that into Moitie normally. They added so much random stuff to their coords, it's not mismatched but it just doesn't actually add anything of value and only takes away from the elegance of a Moitie main-piece.
>>
>>9994777
100% this, saw a lot of really disappointing, badly balanced coords, even from normally well dressed girls.
>>
>>9994777
Disagree. I don't like Moitie's aesthetic and didn't wear Moitie to the event, but seeing girls coording their pieces in different ways made me actually appreciate the brand's versatility more. It doesn't all have to be cookie cutter egl styling.
>>
>>9994762
The Brilliant Kingdom show was really nice to watch but the translation was bad. It was done with subtitles and the red subtitles were hard to read and we missed half the story because none of the songs were subtitled at all.

The ballet was pretty and I liked the burlesque and the chair dance because I'm thirsty as hell but a lot of people thought they were uncomfortable and out of place.

I left after a couple of songs. The dj was playing some weird shit that was hard to dance to. Apparently she played visual kei later. I heard Mana was there watching people dance but I don't know if I believe it. He seemed really over it at Hellocon so idk why he'd come to the afterparty.

>>9994763
It's Mana. He didn't speak.
>actually he just answered boring questions like about what clothes he liked before Moitie and what his favourite flower is
>Kamijo did his voice and was seemed like a chill guy
>>
>>9994299
Honestly, depending on the season, you'd be able to travel to Japan for the amount that 6 to 8 dresses would see you screwed for just in customs/import taxes. Then you have the experience too, can go to the actual shops as well as the second hand shops, and can leave with an empty suitcase and come back with a full one. Just take all the tags off and fold them like regular clothes so you don't get screwed and mistaken for a dealer going through customs at the airport. For the price of import taxes on a new dress alone you might be able to snatch up three to five second hand pieces of all different brands at closet child. It's worth it to save up and go hog wild in Japan.
>>
File: fuck you malco.png (206 KB, 892x360)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
>>9994338
This is why I have ten pettis. It's really excessive and I am ashamed, but there's two malco modes in there, and they definitely don't work for everything, but I can't part with them for the stuff they do work with. Not willing to buy any more of them because they've officially started marketing to perverts.
>>
>temperatures finally drop
>closet child updates
>a shitton of nice winter coats
>bunch sold out, still a few MM and JetJ coats left
>wunderwelt updates
>bunch of ribbon combs?
>>
>>9994800
What is his favourite flower? Roses?
>>
>>9994806
There are EU lolitas who pay customs?
>>
>>9994817
Sakura because they only last such a short time. Gardenia is his second favourite.
>>
>>9994818
There aren't? Has the trade deal with Japan already set in?
>>
>>9994821
I mean literally everyone I know uses a SS to mark it down. Nobody buys directly from the brands unless they are in Europe, that's why people order IW and AP new through the European location and not the Japanese one.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.