[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/cm/ - Cute/Male

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 55 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: 1475942623051.png (1.97 MB, 949x977)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB PNG
Thought it would be nice to have a more serious husbando thread akin to the waifu thread on /c/, for anons to talk about their loved one. Ask questions, discuss him, post cute pictures of him as well.

To start out, post five cute facts about him!
>>
File: 1464493399522.png (617 KB, 1200x1200)
617 KB
617 KB PNG
Forgot to mention - /cm/ has plenty of harem and shipping threads, this is more for the monogamous husbandofags out there.
>>
>>3257721
>serious husbando thread
Pls no.
What's there to talk about? If you have a ''husbando' and seriously consider him your 'loved one', you're a failure who's too damaged to connect with real people, and that's best kept to yourself even online (unless you're talking about getting help). If you think otherwise you're either underage or too far gone.
>>
>>3257737
Is this your first week on 4chan?
>>
>>3257737
unless you'd say that about the waifu crowd as well, you're a hypocrite
>>
Arjuna from F/GO for being a classic example of a troubled, contradicting man ridden with pressure and insecurity but still a hero at his core. He can't stand how much more of a hero his step brother Karna is in spite of having been born with everything he needed to be, which is much more ironic because Karna admires him much more than he realizes. Just like the myth, Arjuna kills Karna but it destroyed him because his mind couldn't bear the thought of having killed the only person who ever understood him, so he blamed it on another person he refers to as Krishna and he finally is able to make peace with his hatred and jealousy with you, the main character. You accept him as flawed and selfish he can really be, even if just as an asset for fixing humanity, I interpret it as love because you become the only other person Arjuna wants to be with, because his wish is for eternal solitude so he doesn't have to pretend to be someone he isn't anymore, except he comes to find that peace with you. A bit of a personal thing is how much he reminds me of my exboyfriend, who used to say I was so much like Karna but just like Arjuna he betrayed me in a way that hurt him more than it did myself. I've come to forgive him but I still worry once his facade breaks, he will hurt much more than I ever could
>>
Sorry for not following the rules.
Here are the facts.
- Arjuna isn't only renowned as a great warrior, but as an artist. Having been a woman for a year after a spell was cast on him, he became an accomplished dancer for a rivaling faction.
- His favorite bow is named Agni Gandiva, given to him by Agni, God of fire in Hindu mythology
- The name Arjuna and his legend, while celebrated in Hindu culture, also warns that his name is forever cursed for his great and shameful assassination of Karna
- Arjuna is voiced by Nobunaga Shimazaki, who is very fond of the character and enjoys cosplaying as him at conventions
- Arjuna is a huge hypocrite, trying to constantly paint himself in a humbling manner but every so often talking about how incredible and talented he is, tends to be used for comedic effect.
- Arjuna is drawn by Pako
>>
>>3257793
You don't have to force yourself to answer the questions if you don't want to, they're just suggestions if you can't think of things to say. Your first post was a really good read.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (106 KB, 1071x1600)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>3257796
Thank you. Arjuna isn't all that well liked by the NA side of the fanbase but Japan is very fond of him. In game he was my first ever SSR servant and while I was disappointed at first, I grew to love him tons and now I have him at level 100 with all his skill and bond maxed out. It's a shame he doesn't have any figures but he has this silly plushie.
>>
File: 132879978693123.png (168 KB, 784x1019)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
I love Kaneda, holy shit guys.
An intresting fact about him is that he was named after the protagonist of Tetsujin 28-go.

Now for the question: What kind of music do you think he would like?
>>
>>3257802
>Arjuna isn't all that well liked by the NA side of the fanbase
That's because Karna is a better boy
>>
>>3257766
>unless you'd say that about the waifu crowd as well, you're a hypocrite
why would you assume anything else?
>>
>>3257790
>>3257793
>>3257802
His character design is absolutely stunning desu.

>>3257961
Shit taste.
>>
File: 1539022518727.jpg (33 KB, 439x604)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
This is my husbando Reiner. Here are facts about Reiner:

1. He's HANDSOME and MUSCULAR!
2. He did nothing wrong!
3. Can turn into a Titan (also so muscular)!
4. Highly skilled in combat!
5. Totally a great guy and not a suicidal psychopath!

I love Reiner~
>>
File: Lancer.gif (2 MB, 500x240)
2 MB
2 MB GIF
Lancer

-He knows some magic, and by some I mean enough to allow him qualify for the Caster-class
-He's good against the Archer-class since he's got protection from arrows as a skill .
-He can match saber in strength when he isn't restricted by a command seal.
-One of his NPs is so efficient/deadly it requires hax to avoid.
-His other NP is so deadly it also requires hax to avoid.
-He's almost as GAR as GARcher
-His agility isn't a joke.
-He's a total bro
-He's sexy af
-complete homo on that last one

Best doggo, truly.
>>
File: 18181352_p1.png (7 KB, 300x300)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>3257948
Probably jazz, blues, rock, contemporary music of the 60s. I always wonder if he would have liked singers like Akiko Wada or Shigeru Matsuzaki.

Is there anything you wonder about them, things that haven't been discussed or confirmed in canon? I'd love to know more about how his mind functions, what it's like living with photographic memory, since the kind he has only really exists in fiction.
>>
>>3257948
I forgot to answer my own question, I'm truly a dummy.
>What kind of music do you think he would like?
I don't think he's the type to be very picky about music but he always seemed like a classic rock kinda guy.
He also shares his birthday with Freddie Mercury, so he's contractually obligated to like Queen.
No take backs.
>>3258009
>Is there anything you wonder about them, things that haven't been discussed or confirmed in canon?
Mostly his past and childhood, all we know about it is that he met Tetsuo in an orphanage and befriended him quickly.
And thats all they give us.
I would also love to know how he met the rest of his gang.
>>
Nezumi

Disliked him so much in the anime, i actually hoped he'd get killed off. Somehow, when shit did go down, i cried like a bitch. Typical tsundere stuff, abusive, violent and unstable, so i don't blame anons who didn't like the show. The fact that Shion was depicted as completely antithetic (thus wimpy and naive) did not help at all. But I assume they were trying to cater to a market so they ended up obeying shitty BL tropes.

Now the books on the other hand. Damn, I fell in love. Like fuck, I still am and I can't get over him. Don't really want to either. Here's a few oversimplified facts that I love:

>arrogant bookworm with a snarky remark always on the ready
>can recite rimbaud, goes wild with shakespeare and probably does an awesome ophelia
>no moral-faggery but strong personal value system, quick to make tough decisions, no-bullshit
>can't handle his own feelings, insecure af, needs a lot of love and support but would rather get shot than admit it
>good with animals, has cute pets
>good tech skills
>can handle himself in a fight
>fuck-the-system mindset, anarchist
>genderfluid/androgynous, also known as Eve
>hot af, seductive and scary at the same time
>most likely bi
>>
>>3257737
the only one taking this too seriously is you
>>
>>
File: yato.png (3.96 MB, 2560x1440)
3.96 MB
3.96 MB PNG
only one man for me
>>
File: Ep. 31 #34.png (713 KB, 1280x720)
713 KB
713 KB PNG
>>3257721
Cute facts might be a bit difficult, thank the way his series unfolded. Nonetheless, let's give it a try-
-Supposedly, his favorite food is spaghetti. This may be a tad dubious, given the source and context.
-Despite some of his words and actions, he's quite receptive to physical affection. He likes hugs and even initiates one himself at the end of the manga.
-Evidently he's quite a wordsmith, with ostensibly no prior experience he wrote a poem that immediately plunges the reader into a deep depression. One wonders what exactly he wrote.
-He named the corner of his room "Mr. Corner", and tends to spend a lot of time sitting in it. According to him, it's calming.
-He doesn't appear to know how to shake hands at first; when offered a handshake by one of his friends, he tentatively taps her hand instead. It's cute.

>>3257948
Classical, maybe? In some ways the baroque elements fit him. Can't imagine he's had much exposure to music in general, so my preferences for 80's pop et al might rub off on him.

>>3258009
All kinds of things really, even aside from the most obvious one. Since it's more pertinent now with the changing weather, it'd be nice to know if the fan theory of him having a lower body temperature due to his black blood is true. It seems sound but it's hard to say, given some of what's been said about it in series. I'd also like to see more of how he'd fare in normal everyday situations. A relatively brief peek of it is given, but a lot changes thereafter especially in the manga. I could go on and on.
>>
File: 1426256.png (238 KB, 620x465)
238 KB
238 KB PNG
>idol bf who's into indie music and can write you songs while having a great dance/stage presence
>will get tsundere and blushy over you
>glasses
patrician pick coming in
>>
Do you own any merch of your husbando? If you have more than one item, which is your favorite?
>>
File: 1528469999884.jpg (57 KB, 638x800)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>3258107
lovely taste anon

yatogami is best kami.
>>
Lovely recognizing so many people here, I don't have an husbando but I wish I did
>>3257998
>He's almost as GAR as GARcher
Honestly I think he's even more GAR, and he's by faaar best boy in f/sn.

>>3258009
>>3257948
>>3258113
As always amazing taste

>>3258038
You're urging me to pick up the books after all these years
>>
File: 134235289072524.jpg (161 KB, 885x413)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>3258117
Mainly artbooks, I'll probably end up buying more merch (like his RAH figure) but first I have to get over my stinginess.
The Akira manga is also the only manga that I physically own in it's entirety, because I usually just prefer to read manga online.
>>
File: me opening the package.jpg (313 KB, 1163x1358)
313 KB
313 KB JPG
>>3258117
Only official merch beyond books are two keychains, neither of which I have (one I didn't want anyway). As for unofficial, I commissioned this little statue and have another one on the way.
>>
File: DSC01634 - Earbuds 2.jpg (438 KB, 1001x1757)
438 KB
438 KB JPG
>>3258117
I've been able to find a surprising amount of stuff, mostly cards and other relatively small bits and pieces. These earbuds here are definitely my favorite, they're fairly rare it seems and I was able to get them for a great price after ~2 years of looking.

>>3258416
Thank you kindly.

>>3258511
That image and filename, brilliant.
>>
File: 6.jpg (232 KB, 539x865)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
Here are some cute facts about Six.
>One of the strongest characters in his universe
>His original art featured his cute, soft chinchilla ears
>His mask is like a security blanket, when someone takes it off he becomes very shy with a high pitched voice
>CUTE MOLE
>Mildly tsundere towards MC after he joins the party
>Lived an awful life, his family hated him for his immense inate power that corrupted him thus killing everyone, and is happy to share every day moments with MC that he didn't get to experience as a child

Here is his birthday message.
>So it's your birthday.
>Ever since I was born... I've been met with nothing but disgust.
>I didn't even know anyone celebrated the day they were born.
>That's why cherishing your birth... makes my heart flutter...
>I'm glad I met... you.
>Have a good day...
Incredibly cute and perfect. I want to pet his soft hair and scratch him behind the ears and help him clean his weapons and handfeed him. Gap moe is my favorite trope.
>>
the takumi, i'm loves him
>>
File: Vetinari.png (117 KB, 185x516)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>>
>>3257721
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4brJPb7NAI&t=0s
>>
>>3258704
beautiful boy
>>
File: DkihBb_XsAAqPtm.jpg (205 KB, 2550x3300)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
Takashi Shirogane

- The Takashi Shirogane of the original Golion died after only a few episodes, and later on his identical brother Ryou appears only to die as well. In the original Voltron Shirogane was known as Sven, who had a Swedish accent for no good reason. Due to the no-deaths rule of cartoons at the time Sven is instead injured before recovering with a new haircut and romancing the rebel princess Romelle. Per Voltron Force, Sven is the only current-day Voltron pilot to be married with a child.
- This Shirogane is canon gay! The irony. Also an amputee who spends a significant amount of time without a prosthetic, is very manly for an Asian character in a Western show, and suffers from PTSD. Minority Olympics gold medalist but not preachy.
- Shiro is inspired by the Winter Soldier from Marvel comics and movies.
- He's a leap year baby.
- His favorite animals are cats, and he's likened to wolves.
- He's a horrible cook.
- He's really GAR
- Titty #1
- Titty #2
>>
>>3258668
>gap moe is my favorite trope
I don't know the character but this is absolutely correct.
>>
>>3257721
When i was a kid I had a crush on Silver
>>
Talk about your favorite moment of his in the story.
>>
>>3258117
Not yet. I plan on getting the manga once i settle in my new home. I'd love to get the novels but sadly there seems to be no official translation available (the fan version is pretty well done tho, so cheers to whoever dedicated their time and patience to provide us with it). Would also love a poster or something for my soon to be weeb corner.

>>3258416
You won't regret it if you do.

>>3258832
As far as the anime goes, it's probably that scene where he has to decide whether to tell Shion the truth about what he knows. It's been a while since I've watched it so I might be wrong about the timing of it. Nezumi's alone in his room and he just looks at the pair of mugs on the table. I love the way it was done, the message comes across without any explanations. He realizes that regardless of what happens, nothing will ever be the same should anything happen to Shion.

Another good part is the one where he is begging Shion not to pull the trigger. It's probably the turning point to their entire relationship because he comes to the awful realization that he's in love with his own image of Shion. Since people aren't ideal embodiments of what we yearn for, you can tell what happens next.

In the novels however, my favorite is definitely the "goodnight" kiss or rather what happens right after. I don't want to go into detail for fear of spoilers (since it's not explored in the anime) but it's the first time his defenses are completely down and he drops the act. No more Eve, no more vengeful antihero - just a lonely vulnerable kid. No idea why they removed it, since it goes a long way into showing his actual character and the development of their relationship (but of course, it would have ruined both the tsundere act and the BL tropes).

I never thought of hugging a fictional character before but that was the first time I felt awful for not being able to.
>>
File: 63839786_p0.jpg (291 KB, 1200x1200)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
I like to think my husbando is real. We just were born 1500 years apart and in different corners of the galaxy.
>>
File: IMG_20180810_184457.jpg (113 KB, 1920x1080)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>3258741
>He's really GAR
>Shiro
>GAR

He gets kidnapped over and over and needs to be rescued by twinks at least 6 times over the course of the series. He's a cute damsel in distress.
>>
Does your husbando have a birthday and if he does, whats his zodiac sign?

Does he have any favorite food?

Is you husbando a cat person or a dog person?
>>
>>3258832
His realization that killing Karna was a mistake and that he must forgive himself for it. He was only scared of how much Karna could see through him.
>>
>>3258877
Is Arjuna only in FGO? I've never liked in gacha games, but he sounds really interesting.
>>
>>3258845
This is a sweet sentiment.
>>
>>3258879
He is also in the Extella Link game. He only goes through the major character arc in FGO for now but he makes it up by being awesome to play as. Also this very lewd alternate outfit
>>
File: 58186027_p80.jpg (807 KB, 960x1850)
807 KB
807 KB JPG
>>3258832
>favorite moment of his
It's hard because even his better moments are quickly countered or negated by something, or someone, else. (To be fair, that someone can also be him.) I like watching him succeed and be happy, but the more meaningful, characterizing moments are more often when he's struggling or losing.
I do love seeing his argument with Akagi, it reveals a lot about him as a person in such a brief time. Really well done scene.

>>3258852
>birthday
No birthday, just a death day. Publish date for his first chapter is October 1st, and he has a "resurrection day" on May 3rd. Not sure if people really celebrate the latter beyond me and a couple of people I've mentioned it to.

>favorite food
I wish he had cute little tidbits of information like this.

>cat or dog person?
People usually peg him as a dog person and Akagi as a cat person, for the sake of contrast, but I think he could go for either.

If you like, talk about something you've made of or about him. Writing, drawing, crafts, anything you can think of.
>>
>>3257737
go back to plebbit you fucking faggot
>>
File: 13154325.jpg (134 KB, 1366x768)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>3258406
hes just so perfect
>>
>>3258894
>delicious brown boy

Oh no, my dick
>>
File: 1533961459666.jpg (61 KB, 1199x674)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>3258832
That time when he powered through a one-man rampage on the enemy ship, having his brain fried (for the second time), the recent grief of learning of his ex-lover's death, a fistfight with the leader of the invading alien forces, surviving literal atmospheric reentry and the ship he was on crashing, and no chance to rest in the sickbay even for a second before he's out there commanding his giant battlecruiser again which is now bonded to his soul and his raw willpower triggering it to transform into a Macross mech to save his friends.

>>3258851
He's GARmoe. Intense sexual magnetism of a true badass, intense urge to protect of a waifu.

>>3258852
As mentioned earlier he's a leap year baby, so February 29 and the embodiment of a Pisces.
He loves the Galaxy Garrison's mac and cheese according to his VA.
He's a confirmed cat person, although his actual personality is loyal and dutiful like a dog's.
>>
>>3259036
I wonder if he tastes like chocolate.
>>
File: the hell is watery.jpg (2.14 MB, 1280x1938)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB JPG
Fluffy thread, I wish talking about my husbando didn't make me sperg out so hard.

>>3258942
Yukiofag, are you familiar with Shigeru Mizuki's Hakaba Kitaro? There's an arc in it that involves bringing a bucketful magical sand from hell to earth that also has a set of strange white-haired chain-smoking doppelgangers in 1960s Japan. Things (sadly) play out pretty familiarly to the "Fake Kitaro" character, though some aspects are totally different. I still wouldn't deny the possibility that Fkmt was inspired by Mizuki in that regard, given the kind of cultural icon Kitaro is.
Personally it's just interesting cause I love both authors, but I thought it might be a curiosity to you if Yukio was possibly inspired by something.

Kitaro isn't my husbando, even if I'm like the only one bumping the current thread.
>>
File: IMG_20171009_141045.jpg (93 KB, 800x1000)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>3259096
>Intense sexual magnetism of a true badass, intense urge to protect of a waifu.

Mostly the latter since he's constantly suffering and is such a square that missionary is probably the only position he's aware of.
>>
>>3259110
I've been meaning to read Kitaro for a while, I'd never heard about this part. Think I'm gonna have to start it now, that sounds really interesting, thank you.
Also don't worry about sperging out in this thread, that's what it's here for. It's always nice hearing people talk about husbando.
>>
File: 19283969_p0.png (87 KB, 480x640)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>3259122
Cool. The 2008 anime of the same name is very good imho, but you'll also find the story in the first few vols of the scanlated manga (even if it's called Gegege no Kitaro on all sites).
Thanks for the encouragement.
>>
File: Kirigaya_Kazuto.jpg (68 KB, 500x667)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
He pretty underrated, his monologues in the light novels makes him into this awkward, smug, cute and emotionally distant guy. Asuna's my self insert in this series
>>
File: 46193695.png (754 KB, 1000x1770)
754 KB
754 KB PNG
>>3258832
Every moment with him in the manga is great, manga Kaneda is a huge goofball and every scene he's in puts a smile on my face.
I love him, he's adorable.

>>3258852
>Does your husbando have a birthday and if he does, whats his zodiac sign?
His birthday's on September 5th and that means he's a virgo, which is very inacurate to his personality.
>Does he have any favorite food?
I dunno, he loves food though.
>Is you husbando a cat person or a dog person?
He seems like a dog person to me. I'll admit I'm kinda biased, as a big dog peson myself.

>>3258942
>talk about something you've made of or about him
I draw him often but I never actually finish my sketches, most of my finished drawings were for the ms paint thread.
>>
File: 1526678768735.jpg (58 KB, 640x480)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
He deserved better damn it.
Plus the Zaku Kai is a rad mech.
>>3258832
The message he left for Al hit me pretty hard.
>>
Beecha's an extremely proud guy, for better or worse. I respect his sense of self-worth a ton in his circumstances, even when it's the cause for his shitty behavior. I think the fact that he appears so indomitable is what makes him an attractive character to a percentage of viewers (ergo making him polarizing). He wants to stay "true to himself", but the way he fumbles about to find out what things make himself himself is adorable in an adolescent way. At the same time he is ultimately a mature personality who can compliment a rival, admit his mistakes and take and ask for advice and generally be humble when needed. I don't view it as character development as much as getting to know multiple sides of him through different situations he reacts to. The second half of the show presented a lot of "when the push comes to shove" events, and I felt like I got to know him with all pretensions dropped, and liked what I saw. Almost naively committed when someone believes in him, surprisingly emotionally observant and sensitive, critical of himself, all that.
>>
>>3259134
Shit taste fampai. I just don't understand why you would ever want this dumbass as your husbando.
>>
File: star king.png (827 KB, 1058x1472)
827 KB
827 KB PNG
>>3259210
The one place I thought I could talk about my husbando without being mobbed by a hundred people screeching about how crap he is as a character wouldn't even leave me be. Thanks, I really appreciate it anon.
>>
>>3259222
>mobbed by a hundred people
It's one person, anon, just ignore it.
>>
File: 60383019.png (1 MB, 1000x1000)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
>>3259210
Just a reminder to keep the thread comfy and welcoming for other husbandofriends.
>>
File: CSp2JRXUAAAwKfX.jpg orig.png (1.53 MB, 1024x946)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
Best holiday is coming up. Would he dress up, or hand out candy, or dress up just to hand out candy? What costumes would he wear?

Yukio would probably only dress up for a party, I don't think they had trick-or-treating in 1960s Tokyo.He'd definitely dress up as something suave and cool, a vampire or a spy, maybe.
>>
How does your husbando support you? How does having one impact your life?

>>3258852
>birthdays and signs
don't really mind them irl, so the same goes for fictional crushes

>favorite food
I'll assume it's cherry cake. That or the mystery macbeth soup.

>cat or dog
hard to say but I'll give him credit for not developing an aversion towards dogs after his clash with the keeper.
And then there's the mice, of course.

>>3258942
He's inspired me to write, even though I don't do fanfiction. I've also picked up drawing and sometimes do sketches.

>>3259253
Definitely dress up, would probably do a bitching Lestat lol. Would love to see him playing a Mephisto from any of the Faust versions.

And he'd most likely not share any candy.
>>
File: shadman sketch.jpg (192 KB, 1000x750)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>3258942
I drawfag and I've definitely done my share of my husbando.
>>3259182
0080 is one of the best UC entries. Press M for Mickey D's to pay burger respects.
>>3259189
I'm more of an Iinofag but Beecha a cute!
>>
File: Fondant_au_Chocolat-0.png (2.71 MB, 1076x1844)
2.71 MB
2.71 MB PNG
>>3259265
As I've said Arjuna reminds me a bit of my ex in his nicer days, I'd say I would be the one to support him most but not to the point it hinders my own development. I like to think that once he is able to love himself like I would he would be happy to do some of the more casual things like in his Craft Essences
>>
File: 13_14600.jpg (386 KB, 1600x1070)
386 KB
386 KB JPG
>>3259024
grade A husbando material guaranteed to never disappoint
>>
File: bolotie.png (318 KB, 640x1020)
318 KB
318 KB PNG
>>3258832
Probably when he stood up to protect Maka from the golem. Setting aside the cool factor, it's a really endearing scene. Goes to show how much he'd grown in such a relatively short time, that he'd stand in harm's way to protect friends he'd only just met with barely a second thought. It also highlights an important point that I feel is lost on a lot of people - for all of his anxiety and other struggles, Crona really is capable of showing some immense bravery when the situation calls for it and he finds a reason to do so.

>>3258852
Sadly nothing official, it's one of a few similar tidbits I'd really like to know.

As above, possibly spaghetti. Would be great if it really was the case, it'd be a nice homely meal to treat him with. Easy enough to make for a relative novice like me, too.

Cat person more likely than not, they fit his demeanor better.

>>3258942
I've drawn him a bunch (pic as a fairly recent example), made a plush at one point and wrote a ton of poems and letters and such too. Most of my creative pursuits over the past few years have been related to him in some way.

>>3259253
Dressing up to hand out candy would be cute and might be something he'd enjoy doing, actually going door to door trick or treating might be a bit much for him. I doubt he'd want to wear anything scary or scandalous like most costumes seem to be now, something cute and silly like a flower or bumblebee might suit him.
>>
>>3259134
>He pretty underrated

For good reason. It's not even hyperbole to call him one of the worst boys in the history of anime.
>>
File: 1522368291943.jpg (560 KB, 600x800)
560 KB
560 KB JPG
>>3259276
I hate fanart that lightens Arjuna up, his dark chocolate skin is perfection.
>>
>>3259318
That was drawn by a different artist so it's understandable. His dark skin makes my nether regions quiver.
>>
>>3259318
I want him to make me worship him.
>>
File: 1458334937022.png (660 KB, 757x944)
660 KB
660 KB PNG
>>3259265
Missed this, whoops. In terms of this reality, the most succinct way to put it is that he's someone to have in my thoughts. A source of comfort at times, in a certain sense someone to bounce ideas off of, someone to dedicate my positive efforts to.

If he was here or I was with him, aside from the obvious emotional benefits I also think he'd be a fantastic homemaker with a little coaching. It's something that's simple enough for him to do, and more importantly may well inspire a sense of purpose and accomplishment in him. Would be wonderful to come home to a spotless house and husbando's embrace.

In a similar vein, how would you aim to impact your husbando's life?
>>
File: [KO] yukiy eyes open.jpg (1.74 MB, 2000x2850)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB JPG
>>3259265
>How does your husbando support you? How does having one impact your life?
He's a source of comfort, happiness and inspiration. He gives me sort of an emotional outlet for strong feelings, without (as much) embarrassment. He motivates me to try harder and take care of myself better, and helps me hold a mirror up to my own flaws a little more.
Hope this wasn't too bloggy.

>>3259583
>In a similar vein, how would you aim to impact your husbando's life?
I want to support him through his insecurities, maybe help him worry less about certain things if I can. I'd also like to help him see alternate viewpoints when he's being too closed-minded, which he can be at times.
Some of our flaws are similar enough that we'd either help each other through them or just drive each other crazy.

I really do believe in him and his potential, even with what happened in canon. He was a brilliant man.
>>
If you could ask the original creator to draw you one picture of him, free of charge, privately, what would you ask for?
>>
He has a lot of flaws, but I love his flaws, too.
Also lover's suicide is the most beautiful way to die. He has to wait until after marriage, though; I don't commit suicide with just anyone.
>>3259700
A warm smile.
>>3258117
A keychain. I'm a minimalist weirdo so I don't like owning possessions. But I have one keychain of him and I carry it everywhere, and he's next to my bed when I sleep.
>>
File: 1527443627746.jpg (128 KB, 900x1000)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>3258845
Yang is 10/10 but I can't sexualise him. He's like a god. Good taste, friend.
>>
>>3259700
Something like this but drawn by Pako, full body and life sized so I can hang it on my wall.
>>
File: BLANCO.jpg (592 KB, 1066x1600)
592 KB
592 KB JPG
>>3258832
When Reiner revealed himself as the Armored Titan was of course great (especially so in the anime) but his evolution into El Reiner Blanco was tremendous as well, will be [spoiler]pure kino[/spoiler] when it's animated. It's hard to pick between those two.
>>
File: 1534402713722.jpg (19 KB, 404x404)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>3259265
He's not without his own batshit crazy fans, that's just a thing you gotta deal with in this cancerous fandom, but my husbando's very existence triggers the actual worst parts of the fanbase as well as /pol/ which is a pretty good tradeoff.

He's also very admirable but it all comes from a relatable enough place that it inspires me to be a better and more empathetic person to those around me.
>>
File: 1010305_p0_master1200.jpg (265 KB, 700x700)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
Gackpoid
Too lazy to say facts other than he's voiced by GACKT and is beautiful
>>
>>3258700
>Vetinari
this
cynical mature boys are best
>>
>>3258700
I've never read Discworld, would you want to tell us about him?
>>
>>3259959
another anon here
he's basically darker version (but still somewhat on good side) of anti-nihilist
being benevolent dictator ruling with trickery and pragmatism also helps
>>
File: Vetinarionevil.jpg (357 KB, 1290x615)
357 KB
357 KB JPG
>>3259968
>>3259959
sorry for stealing 'husbando' image limit but I want to add one thing pic related
>>
File: 1538368249621.jpg (90 KB, 800x800)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
Forgot to answer my own question but it's pretty similar to what everyone else is saying. He inspires and motivates me a lot. I've noticed I tend to stand my ground more often now, as well as generally being more honest to myself, all thanks to him.

>>3259583
>how would you aim to impact your husbando's life?
First of all I'd be there for him, even when he's hard to love because I know that's what he needs most. I'd try to help him accept himself as he is, soothe the self hatred and explain that people do resort to shitty things when their survival is at stake (and it's understandable). Would probably go travelling together and/or spend hours on end discussing literature. Feelings are the tricky part, since we're both kind of autistic in that regard but I trust the no-bullshit attitude to allow us to work through them.

>>3259700
Just him being genuinely happy.

New question: would you live in your husbando's universe? How screwed would you be if so?
>>
>>3259979
hah, i just finished one of the novels. He does sound like a cool guy so will probably be on the look-out for more.

Which book is this from?
>>
>>3259993
I think it's Guards! Guards!
but i'm not 100% sure
>>
>>3257790
is it weird that I only know Arjuna from Gita?
Did I move from chinese cartoons right into indian writing-scribbles?
>>
File: o3PipTus_400x400.jpg (29 KB, 400x400)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>3260074
Not really, I first knew about him because my mom would tell me legends from different cultures when I was a kid and I always liked his. Him being in FGO is a nice bonus
>>
>>3259987
>would you live in your husbando's universe? How screwed would you be if so?
Considering what happened to him, I'd rather bring him here. I think he'd really enjoy learning about how technology has advanced.
It's nice reading all the answers about how your husbando impacts you and all that, too.

Post cute husbando expressions.
How did you find out about him?
>>
>>3259958
Yes.

>>3259959
Thank you very much for your question. I'd highly recommend the books to anyone with a healthy sense of humor.
>>3259968
>>3259979
It's difficult to encapsulate any individual character without seeing them in their element, so I'm always hesitant to add text to my posts in these topics.
But these two posts did a wonderful job, thank you very much.

>>3259993
>>3259994
That's right, this is from Guards! Guards, the first of the City Watch books.
(Discworld is unofficially split into five parts, following five character groups: The Watch, the Witches, the Wizards, the Industrial Revolution, and the Grim Reaper and his kin- with the occasional standalone.)

Vetinari has been my favorite fictional character for as long as I can remember.
>>
Comfy thread. I'm glad it seems to be working out.
>>
File: Ch. 112 #40.png (36 KB, 591x239)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
To answer my own question, I want to help build him up. It's hard to articulate with any brevity but the long and short is, I want him to be his best self and I want to help him get there. Helping him to build confidence in himself and trust in others, helping him to forgive himself and at very least be okay with being Crona. Helping him adjust to the ins and outs of a "normal" life and surroundings. Essentially, undoing the damage done by years of abuse and trauma. I want him to see in himself what I see in him, and to give himself the respect he deserves. The rest, to a degree, comes naturally.

>>3259700
Would be a tough choice, at the moment I'd say some kind of a happily ever after epilogue picture. Ideally one of him and I together, but anything to show that he got out of the predicament the series' end left him in and is in a safe, happy state would be priceless.

>>3259987
Another tough call, I'd say no. I'd hate to separate him from his friends, but his universe isn't exactly safe. I say that not so much out of concern for myself as for him; there's an outside chance that Medusa isn't actually dead, plus whatever other threats might crop up. I'm certain plenty of people there aren't exactly happy with him either, considering some of what he did. And that's assuming the whole moon thing could even be resolved. All told I think it'd be better if he could get a more or less fresh start here.

>>3260140
I think the very first time I saw him was in a Youtube video in 2009 or 10. Didn't get around to actually watching his series until late 2013, though.
>Post cute husbando expressions.
Gladly, he's so beautiful.
>>
File: awwrats.jpg (41 KB, 500x284)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
I know it's a pretty bad place to live in but it's a post-apocalyptic universe after all. Not a fun adventure time/fallout type of post-apocalyptic world but a depressingly realistic one (homicidal hippie deities aside). I'm ok with that.Besides, I think he'd be kind of disenchanted as far as this world is concerned, since it's just building up to a dystopia of its own.

>>3260140
>How did you find out about him?
I came home from a double shift at work, way too mentally exhausted to fall asleep on the spot. Decided to find some silly anime flick to turn my brain off and pass out. Found No. 6 at the top of a few shounen ai recs. It sounded corny enough, priviledged kid meets poor kid, realizes the world actually sucks and maybe they kiss.

2 hours later, I'm fucking dying at my pc but I can't stop watching this.

The following day I read a lot of upset comments from people who had read the novels. And yes, it's a world of difference between the versions. The more I read, the harder I fell for him. Not to mention, both the bitching in the anime and his decision from the end sort of made sense.
>>
File: 1283859501409156.png (66 KB, 480x640)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
I found mine while looking around for Kaiji fanart, I think. Saw a little image of him on a blog somewhere and he immediately caught my interest. He's the reason I started Akagi, actually.

Does he have an enemy or rival? Tell us about how they interact, and clash.
Also, how do you feel about his voice, if he has an official one? If he doesn't, how do you imagine it sounding?
>>
File: 2315347177659.png (13 KB, 380x700)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
My husbando is James Sunderland from Silent Hill 2, it's kind of hard to talk about him without spoiling the plot of the game so I'll keep it brief.
James is a deeply flawed man, you could argue that he did everything wrong but that's why I feel so connected to him. His character feels real to me.

Also, I'm kinda bad at expressing my feelings for my husbando through writing, so I hope no one minds if I only answer some of the questions.
>>
>>3260456
Don't worry about it at all, you don't have to answer any questions if you don't want to. Just talk about whatever you like, or post pictures, or whatever.
Always cool seeing more people here.
>>
ialwayslikeguyswithmasks:^^)
>>
>>3260140
Found out about him from Fate, being Karna's brother and all. Though I only wanted to truly know him after I got him on FGO trying to get Karna. It was love at first sight almost.
>>
File: DTFXecyVwAAe2pZ.jpg (54 KB, 550x660)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>
File: IMG_20170130_0005.jpg (269 KB, 1252x433)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>>3260444
>how do you feel about his voice?
Deep ossan voice for a 15-year-old. It has gap moe. His seiyuu is more of a TV and radio than an anime voice and has been a newsreader among other things, so I guess his default voice he also uses for Beecha occasionally is pretty calm and reassuring. Makes me want to hear it for the 23yo version.
>>
File: 69328195_p0.png (2.77 MB, 1736x2456)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB PNG
>>3260444
The closest thing to a proper enemy would be his aforementioned mother. It's not necessarily a typical hostile dynamic, but she is directly and indirectly responsible for the misery that befalls him (and that which he perpetuates at her behest). She essentially uses him as a tool to further her agenda, warping his physical and mental state through experimentation and abuse to suit her "needs" heedless of his.
>how do you feel about his voice
I like it, both the original and dub versions. I actually prefer the dub voice believe it or not, I do think it sounds a little youngish given his apparent age but overall it's very cute and suits him well. I remember reading somewhere that voicing him was his dub actor's favorite role, or one of her favorites at least, which is cool.

Do you have any nicknames for your husbando?
I like to call Crona pumpkin and variations of cupcake, since he's cute and soft and sweet like one.
>>
File: 46360892_p8.png (334 KB, 750x723)
334 KB
334 KB PNG
Answering my own questions and also fucking up my posts 1/2
>Does he have an enemy or rival? Tell us about how they interact, and clash.
The real Akagi, of course. They look similar enough to be related, but their attitudes and behaviors couldn't be more different.
Akagi is an isolated genius seeking an outlet, willing to lose his life for the sake of the true, stimulating, human experience of putting your life on the line for a gamble. He reads people and gets to the core of them, while revealing nothing of himself in the process. He values a sort of purity in gambling, and looks down on those who would try to manipulate the odds in their favor as cheapening the experience. He's understimulated and depressed, and is fully willing to die to seek out the experience he craves.
Yukio, on the other hand, while a genius in his own right, is cautious to a fault, and only really gambles for the extra cash (and possibly a little mental stimulation as well, but that's my conjecture, and it's wholly different from what Akagi seeks out). He calculates the soundest route to success and wants to mitigate any and all risk, hampering his results in the process, satisfying himself with moderate gains. He can't hide his emotions well and is weak to the type of psychological manipulation Akagi deals in.
They never faced each other in an actual mahjong match, but they did have a heated (on Yukio's part, anyway) argument on the true nature of gambling, and I think it really stuck with Yukio, in a way. Not that he believed anything Akagi said, but when faced with a worldview so contrary to his own, and bluntly shown the flaws inherent in his (which was a real ego blow), he seemed so determined to make Akagi eat his words. Then a supposed nobody ran circles around him.
I always make Yukio sound awful when I talk about him, but I really value his flaws. He feels like a very human character.
>>
File: 45906323_p4.png (535 KB, 600x800)
535 KB
535 KB PNG
I talk too fucking much 2/2
>Also, how do you feel about his voice?
It was the first thing that really stuck with me when watching him, I love it. It's quiet and sort of husky (I think that's the right word?), I actually get a little embarrassed listening to it sometimes. It suits him well, and I think it's the VA's best role - Sato is often either too flat or over-emotes, in my opinion, and Yukio falls right in the sweet spot.
I know Japanese fans have complained about his acting, and sometimes I think about that when I'm watching it, but I still love it.

>>3260747
Most of them are too embarrassing to say, and he's not the type who'd want a cute nickname anyway.

What does he like and dislike about himself?
What does he like and dislike in others?
>>
File: DpAbla_UYAAE-Rq.jpg (35 KB, 732x731)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>3259583
We wouldn't work out as a couple for certain obvious reasons but I'd be there as a friend to give him a shoulder to rest on, to know it's OK to let loose sometimes. He takes on a lot of burdens for the greater good. He's just one guy. Life has been cruel to him at times. He's allowed to break down.
>>3259700
Probably something of him getting to relax and kick back, happily married with a husband who's willing to tolerate his flaws, since he's not perfect, and that's what tanked his previous relationship. Children optional. Not concerned about who the other guy is, not at all into the ridiculous shipping wars that have been waged over which character gets to "claim" him as theirs, both endlessly amused and irritated that the worst of it came from people pairing him up with female characters. If it's an OC I hope it's someone almost as cute as him. If it's a canon character I want it to be someone who I know loves and respects him.
>>3259987
It's suggested life on Earth is pretty good in the time the show takes place. Lucky too since it just came off a world war. I'd probably get a cushy desk job working at the Galaxy Garrison which would mean being safe when the Galra Empire invades and destroys a good chunk of the Earth.
>>
File: C3e9ixkWAAE7VrE.jpg (19 KB, 415x377)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>3258117
Nope, I always feel weird about having physical merch of husbandos and waifus. Even when it comes to doujinshi I would prefer to own it digitally than physically. I'd consider a high quality statue of him in a really badass dynamic pose for the cool factor, but good luck with the weak merch game for this show. A general artbook with him in it I would definitely get, because I'm a geek when it comes to character design and the production process, and the visuals are one of this show's strongest points.
>>3260444
Been a fan of Josh Keaton's voicework since the MGS3 days. He's also great in NMH and Spiderman (and by extension MVC3). It was nice hearing his little cameo in FFXV. He's a topnotch VA and he sounds great here too. Right amount of commanding yet goofy or bratty to remind you Shiro's just a regular guy at the end of the day.
I guess Sendak is the closest thing Shiro has to an archnemesis. Though the execution is iffy. They don't have a ton of direct personal connection outside of being respective leaders of their two forces. Sendak embodies his worst fears as a captive of the Galra, but a lot of this is Shiro's own mental issues projecting themselves onto him. Sendak does return as commander of the alien forces who invaded Earth and killed his former lover among many others so he has that.
>>3260140
Watched a decent amount of the original Voltron on Toonami so when I heard they were rebooting it with some of the people who worked on Avatar my ears perked up. Enjoyed the first season, his character was a particular high point, and he continued to stand out as the series went on. Even though it's a flawed show I can always count on his scenes to entertain.
>>
File: hus_m_07-63-219-7.png (90 KB, 222x346)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>>3259700
Shit I completely forgot to answer this before.
Think I'd ask for a version of this, but with him smiling, and also larger and in color, of course. The anime version had him smiling but with the glasses on, and I want both glasses off and a smile.
>>
>>3260444
Karna, his half brother. They are sorta pokemon rivals and they do wanna kill each other. Karna does it for admiration and respect, Arjuna for jealousy and resentment.
>Also, how do you feel about his voice, if he has an official one? If he doesn't, how do you imagine it sounding?
I adore Nobunaga Shimazaki and the voice he does for Arjuna both cements him as a calm and confident dubious ally, but also a deeply troubled and self absorbed dummy.
>>3260747
>Do you have any nicknames for your
husbando?
Arju, Curry.
>>3260754
What does he like and dislike about himself?
He loves his prowess as an artist, warrior and hero, but he despises how he is innately a douche. He loves talking about himself and showing off but also really dislikes people looking at his flawless face, because he is afraid others will see his ugly side.
What does he like and dislike in others?
He resents those that insult his motivation and honor, but also can't stand others trying to know him when he doesn't want to, other than his master.
>>
i have some pretty shit taste but i appreciate you guys writing about your husbandos. it's really cute and wholesome, thanks guys!
>>
File: nezumi-no62142688.jpg (34 KB, 486x334)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>3260444
>Does he have an enemy or rival?
Not really, unless you count the system as a whole. He's in more of a man vs. world type of conflict. It sounds generic but going into more detail would just spoil the whole plot of No. 6.
He does clash with a lot of people, even (or especially) those who might help him. I'm not going to go on a rant about his relationship with Shion because there'd be a lot to say and this is a husbando thread after all.

>how do you feel about his voice
The dub is bearable at best, cringeworthy and hard to watch at its worst (especially during the first episode where he's supposed to be 12 and sounds like a 20yo). The japanese VA does a decent job, though again, my favorite version is the novel one. I don't know how to describe what my brain thinks he'd sound like other than sexy af.

>>3260747
>Do you have any nicknames for your husbando?
His actual name is never revealed so Nezumi/Rat is already a nickname. I like Eve too because it really emphasizes how much he rocks the genderfluid thing.

>>3260754
>What does he like and dislike about himself?
He's narcissistic af and really self-aware of his own lewd potential (but not in a broken-byproduct-of-trauma-Ash Lynx sort of way), the kind of guy that gets shot and still worries about how he looks. It doesn't stop at that though, because he has the ability to use his acting skills to become either seductive or terrifying. It all ties into his passion for acting and theatre.It felt shallow in the begining but it gets more endearing as the story progresses, especially when we get to glimpse at the real him for a split second.

1/2
>>
>>3260808
2/2

His concern with looks stems from the conviction that he is, at heart, a horrible person, a coward and a murderer. His revenge is more of a burden, a byproduct of survivor's guilt that he shoulders because he yearns for meaning. Following his dreams and being happy would mean acknowledging the absurdity of existence. It would mean all the deaths around him amount to nothing, all the more as he is supposed to take on a certain role that goes against everything he desires.

His self hatred is actually so bad that he doesn't even flinch when men try to treat him like a whore. Because deep down that how he believes they are entitled to do so.

Another thing he's quite proud of are his smarts, which are mostly self-attained through reading and tinkering.

>>3260754
>What does he like and dislike in others?
It's hard to call it "like", since it's more of a desire. His yearning for something pure and innocent is what drives his whole relationship with Shion. Basically anything that isn't like himself. He is fond of the children (not featured in the anime), even though he never shows it out of fear that they will die in the poverty and squalor of that harsh world. He falls for Shion because he sees him as an embodiment of innocence.

Hypocrisy is what he hates most and really drives it home well. Being true to oneself and taking responsibility for one's own actions are what matters most in a person. The latter is also his excuse for not going out of his way to save others (Shion aside, because he perceived it as a debt). If you save someone then you are responsible for everything that comes afterwards. There's a really strong scene with this in the novel, cut due to censorship for being too violent. Not going to spoil it but it makes a good point and poses a lot of ethical questions.
>>
File: [aho] 1497801830965.png (3.56 MB, 1200x1700)
3.56 MB
3.56 MB PNG
>What does he like and dislike about himself?
He's proud of his skills and his phenomenal memory, as well as his appearance, judging by his flamboyant fashion choices. In spite of his actions, I think he sees himself as a fairly decent person, without bad intentions. I always think back to the part where he said he'd protect his boss's money from "the likes of" his opponent, who was using some pretty underhanded tactics. (Yakuza being underhanded, shocking.) I suppose most people believe themselves decent, though.
It's hard to name specific things he dislikes about himself, but he comes off as a very insecure man. He's quite confident in his skills, as I mentioned, but I think deep down he might feel like a coward, or worry that he is one. Even writing that makes me sad, honestly, I don't want him to think that way of himself.

>What does he like and dislike in others?
I think he prefers and gravitates towards people a lot like himself: logical, clear-cut, intelligent enough to hold a good conversation with. Of course, he also enjoys people looking up to him and admiring his abilities, and just generally boosting his ego a bit.
Of course, on the flip side, he dislikes people who don't think or act by his own sense of logic, which is a big reason Akagi grates on his nerves so much. He can't take direct confrontation that well either, especially if, again, he can't follow its logic. He likes people he can understand.
Ironically enough, he also hates con artists and people trying to pull a fast one. At least against him.

Post some traditional art of husbando.
What hobbies would you want to do with him?
>>
What is something he believes is true, but is actually not?
>>
>>3260868
What hobbies would you want to do with him?
I think he would like to dance and maybe even sing. He seems to be into sports but I think he would refrain from competing so he doesn't show off that much.
>>
>>3260754
Very little and very much, respectively. He's critical of nearly every aspect of himself, often quite harshly, and sees next to nothing about himself in a positive light. Even something so simple as wanting to see his friend one last time after everything he'd gone through was to him a "frightful obsession" that he's "repulsed" by. Hence the importance I place on what I referenced earlier, getting him to acknowledge his positive qualities and regard himself in a healthier way. I'm certain it'd be an uphill battle, but I've no shortage of talking points/compliments and justifications for them.
>in others?
The key aspects he seems to appreciate are patience, understanding, approachability, and the ability to be gentle. Which makes sense, aside from just being nice traits in general they're pretty much a necessity given his disposition and background. As far as dislikes, he hates what I guess you could call malicious teasing/provocation. Arachne's words during the golem battle flipped his demeanor from terrified to infuriated almost instantly, Ragnarok's harassment often quickly garners a frustrated response. While not quite dislikes he's also put off by attributes that overwhelm or frighten/confuse him, ie Black Star's brashness and Sid being a huge zombie. He doesn't know how to deal with such things.

>>3260868
Pretty much everything I'm into. Definitely gardening, art stuff like drawing and painting maybe, a bit of vidya (2 player racing games in particular), that kind of thing. I think he'd get really into gardening especially, he already seems to have some interest in flowers in-series and it's a nice, peaceful, arguably therapeutic pastime. Would be a great fit for him.

>>3261037
That he's a bad person, for one. His more inaccurate beliefs stem from that in some way, at their core.
>>
File: 50452288_p17.png (199 KB, 800x450)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
I have lots of questions saved up, but I don't want to spam the thread with too many at a time. Let me know if it's a nuisance.

>What hobbies would you want to do with him?
Obviously, mahjong. I'll confess I don't enjoy it much, but if he were here to teach me, I'd be more interested. He'd destroy me, of course, but I'd enjoy every moment of it. I'd love to learn other board or card games and try them out with him, too, maybe find some obscure ones.

What sort of stories do you think he enjoy reading most? Or watching, if he's not much of a reader?
What sort of stories would you like to see him in himself? Like spinoffs, or continuations of the main series.
>>
Forgot to mention, I'd also like to explore poetry with him. It'd be great for him to have that as a creative outlet, and he might even be able to gain some recognition for his work.

>>3261151
Not a nuisance at all, it helps keep the conversation going. I'd post more questions myself but I don't have a whole lot in mind.
>stories
Some kind of action-adventure stuff, maybe? The kind of thing that's lighthearted and has a happy ending. Doubt he's had much chance to do any recreational reading, we'd have to go to the library and borrow a bunch of stuff one day to see if any of it gels with him. That'd be a really comfy outing/'date', actually.
>What sort of stories would you like to see him in himself?
A continuation with a proper resolution is the most obvious one. Part of me would kind of like to see his manga verse animated as well, but then again I kinda wouldn't without the former to soften the impact. It's not likely anyway. Other than that, I'd love to see him in some kind of comfy sol spinoff. As I mentioned above I want to see more of him in everyday scenarios, and that'd be perfect for it.

How long have you been with your husbando? Do you have an anniversary date that you celebrate?
It'll be 5 years for us exactly a week from now.
>>
>>3261151
>What sort of stories would you like to see him in himself? Like spinoffs, or continuations of the main series.
I wanna see him in a proper grail war with Karna. Maybe in an Apocrypha setting with two factions or them begrudgingly working together. Also preferably him having a cute male master that might not be the best suit for him, just to contrast with Karna a bit who had Jinako in his first appearence.
>What sort of stories do you think he enjoy reading most? Or watching, if he's not much of a reader?
I like to think he would have a natural enjoyment of sci fi and fantasy, he seems fascinated by discovery and forms of creativity. Though when it comes to cinema I think he would be a bit of a snob, kinda like me.
>>
>What sort of stories do you think he enjoy reading most? Or watching, if he's not much of a reader?
I always saw him as a mystery and suspense fan, he'd try to guess all the twists before they were revealed. I want to see him watch some Hitchcock.
I think he'd also read a lot of nonfiction, too, and maybe some classic literature.

>What sort of stories would you like to see him in himself? Like spinoffs, or continuations of the main series.
I really wish he could get his own comedy/slice-of-life spinoff, like Tonegawa or Ootsuki or Nakane. He's more than popular enough for it. On the other hand, it'd probably be full of mean-spirited jokes, like others where he shows up.

>>3261291
>How long have you been with your husbando? Do you have an anniversary date that you celebrate?
Five years, anniversary is 12 Feburary. So, more like five and a half years, roughly.
Since it's two days before Valentine's, I just save the celebrating for then, and maybe do something more laid-back on the 12th. Go out and take pictures, something like that.
Hope you have a nice anniversary! Did you have any plans?

>>3261303
>discovery and forms of creativity
That's a really cool way of describing it, I'd like to hear Arjuna talk about some (high-quality, of course) fantasy or sci-fi like that.
>>
Is husbando a villain in-universe? Do you think he had questionable motives?
>>
File: 64472525_p8.png (722 KB, 640x800)
722 KB
722 KB PNG
>>3261424
Yes, although it feels almost like a technicality. Even official sources don't really treat him like a villain half of the time; the anime guidebook called most of the villains "scalawags" (what) as their job title, while Yukio was just a "gambler."
Money's an understandable motive, not that it excuses anything. He's not an awful person, he just got greedy.

Posting more questions because I forgot to last time.
What's the best way to cheer him up when he's upset?
Where would you want to travel with him? What sort of places would he enjoy?
How would you describe his aesthetic?
>>
File: DcwX2xjUwAAq4eD.jpg (33 KB, 750x750)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>3261336
Thank you! Nothing too exciting, I'm just planning on doing a bit of baking as usual. Cupcakes and pumpkin pie specifically, corresponding to my nicknames for him heh.

>>3261424
He is but he isn't. He definitely did commit some villainous deeds, and from an uninformed perspective would indeed appear to be the bad guy. However, the impetus behind it was his mother's orders and the "madness" she inflicted him with (not to mention the other torture) to force his complicity. He had been groomed from the very beginning to be the perfect tool for Medusa, when he gained the internal and external means to live a better life she wasted no time snatching it away from him. In that sense, while he obviously is a living being with free will he's only so much more guilty of villainy than a gun or knife used by a murderer. Y'know?

>Comment too long (2375/2000).
Cont next post.
>>
File: sing.png (296 KB, 642x1457)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
>>3261439
>"scalawags" (what) as their job title
Bet that'd look great on a resume.
>What's the best way to cheer him up when he's upset?
Hugs (he really likes hugs), cuddles, kind words and a shoulder to cry on if need be. I also think he'd be helped quite a bit by just having the chance to talk out whatever's bothering him, he's only had precious few opportunities to do so in series.
>travel
Not much of a traveler and husbando may or may not be either, though he does seem somewhat entranced when experiencing a new place for the first time. That said, I'd like to take him to see a secluded, lesser traveled beach somewhere in southern California. I saw one myself a few years ago and was immediately struck by how much it resembled his inner world after Maka befriended him, I'd love to see how he'd react to seeing that setting made manifest. I think he'd enjoy such a place even aside from that aspect as well.
>aesthetic?
An interesting blend of classical with a slightly spooky flair plus cute and kinda homely. In terms of things he likes? That's a bit harder to place, while I doubt he cares too much in general he does seem to have an eye for cute simplistic things and similar tastes for clothing.

Speaking of, does your husbando have any alt outfits? Which one's your favorite? Post him wearing it or in casualwear if he doesn't have any official alts.
Pic is my favorite of Crona's. It's so cute, even as simplistic as it is. I'd love to borrow the sweater for a bit, I bet it's soft and comfy and smells like him.
>>
File: 0141798767712024.jpg (142 KB, 540x785)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>3260444
Not really, there are the monsters obviously but they are meant to be symbolic, so the game is more about an internal struggle of the characters.
> how do you feel about his voice, if he has an official one?
It's pretty weird to be honest, many people don't like Silent Hill 2 voice acting but I think it's fitting for the game. They were clearly trying for an uncanny effect but it never really effected me, I always just found it strangely endearing in how awkward it is.
>>3260747
I just call him James, it's short for James.
>>3261037
Well, the story of the game is about him beliving his own lies and slowly realizing the truth about why he came To Silent Hill.
It's sad and it makes me sad.
>>3261151
>What sort of stories do you think he enjoy reading most?
Not sure, maybe character studies? I feel like his tastes in media would be kinda hard to pin down.
What sort of stories would you like to see him in himself?
It would be intresting to see what kind of person he was before Mary's illness but it's not really needed, there's the game, the novelization of the game and the small cameo he has in SH3s ufo ending. I feel like it would be greedy to want more.
>>3261291
I don't really know, I felt a conection with his character for a very long time, him being my husbando just kinda happened over time. At least half a year officialy.
>>3261424
He definitely has many questionable motives but I would never consider him a villan.
He did do some fucked up shit though.
>>
File: Pu9B1.jpg (387 KB, 1280x886)
387 KB
387 KB JPG
Wow, so many questions now. It's cool to see how this thread is snowballing.

>>3260868
>What hobbies would you want to do with him?
Read together without bothering each other, travel and hike, just sit there and watch him rehearse his stuff, maybe baking or cooking, maybe some music gigs.

>>3261037
>What is something he believes is true, but is actually not?
That he is unworthy of love and unloveable.

>>3261151
>What sort of stories do you think he enjoy reading most?
Classical literature, French poetry, big heavy stuff, philosophy and the occasional science book. He helped me view a lot of the classics in a different light. Absolute bookworm.

A sequel to Beyond. He has a promise to fulfill, damn it. And there's that killer cliffhanger it ended on, so there's no lack of plot or conflict.

I know there's no chance in hell bones will do another season but an OVA of Beyond would have been awesome.

Would also love a reunion doujin or fanfic (most of the stuff I found is just shit poking fun or banking on Nezumi's feminity, as if two guys being attracted to each other for normal reasons is too much to take in even for BL fans).
>>
File: 4535232.png (64 KB, 500x316)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>3261291

>How long have you been with your husbando?
About a year or so. Anime/manga/light novels are fairly new to me and I got into them mostly by accident. Better late than never, I guess.

>Do you have an anniversary date that you celebrate?
Shit, never even thought of that until now. I'm not even sure when he became my husbando, since it was more of a gradual thing than love at first sight. Had a period when I kept trying to stop thinking about him. I actually looked for other fictional characters to crush on but with little to no success. He sort of haunted me, turning up in my own writing or with the occasional quip whenever I was reading.

>>3261424
>Is husbando a villain in-universe?
Sort of. In an interview, the author herself says he's thought out to be a terrorist. That and the fact that he sort of does enjoy inflicting pain on others. Hell, if it weren't for Shion bringing out his human side you couldn't even tell he had one. He's manipulative and cold at times, purely sadistic at others. People who know him actually have good reasons to hate him. Besides, he does plan to destroy an entire city, regardless of how many innocent casualties he might cause.

>Do you think he had questionable motives?
Yes and no.

1/2
>>
File: nezumigun.jpg (62 KB, 848x480)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
2/2

>>3261424
>>3261546
No, because he was indeed a victim of the city, surviving through shit that leaves him scarred both physically and mentally. The city was indeed built on human suffering (again, in a depressingly realistic way). It was indeed a monument of callousness that didn't happen overnight. He did watch others like himself die for the same cause. He was part of something bigger in that regard, something fully justified. Then there's also the things that are only hinted at, the cruelties and humiliations he might have had to endure (like when Rikiga mentions that he couldn't have gotten this far without prostitution).

Yes, because that's not what he really wanted. He's just 16, damn it, and the story constantly reminds you of it. He's not a rebel fighting for freedom, he's a wounded kid that needs to somehow justify his trauma. He'd sooner be Eve and do Shakespeare plays or go see what's left of the world after the apocalypse than go on plotting how to set No. 6 on fire. The whole dream of destruction isn't his but merely a legacy of the hatred he's been nourished on. Then there's also the moments when his violence isn't even justified or when he's just being edgy.

Gonna stop for now. Damn, I hope the thread doesn't die before I come back. These questions are so nice and the whole feel of it is super comfy. 10/10
>>
Will you still love your husbando when he ages and becomes bald?
>>
>>3261487
>Speaking of, does your husbando have any alt outfits? Which one's your favorite? Post him wearing it or in casualwear if he doesn't have any official alts.
No alternate outfits, he's wedded to that look. Akagi's been getting a few in a mobage, it'd be cool if they threw Yukio a bone, too.

>>3261498
>I just call him James, it's short for James.
I read this hours ago and it's still funny, damn it.

>>3261548
Yeah, I'm glad people are here, you guys all have interesting things to say and it's nice to read. I'll do my best to keep it alive.

>>3261549
I'd be happy just to see him live that long.
>>
>>3261549
Silly, anon. Fictional characters never age.
>>
Do you have any unpopular opinions about his source material?
>>
>>3261572
Not finding anything about his murder funny is an unpopular opinion. Even his most dedicated fans joke about it, shit's depressing.
>>
>>3261575
Do you ever feel mad about the person who killed him? Do you think it could have been prevented?
>>
>>3261578
When I'm not blocking it out, yes, absolutely.
The circumstances are too vague to know for sure, but I got the feeling he was strong-armed into what happened. Some fans seem to think he knew what was coming to some degree and walked into it, but that's not like him at all, and they even said as much in the source. I don't think he could have knowingly prevented it.
>>
What is his greatest strength? How is that different from what he thinks is his greatest strength?
>>
>>3261424
>Is husbando a villain in-universe? Do you think he had questionable motives?
Rival leaning on villain. He is pretty resolved on being Karna's opposite so if Karna is the hero that stands for defending the weak, Arjuna will stomp them without a second thought, as seen in the america chapter in FGO.
>>3261439
Probably praising him a bit, making him feel like the only one and best one at whatever he desires. I think he likes traditional indian food and chocolate.
>Where would you want to travel with him? What sort of places would he enjoy?
Isolated places and maybe his homeland.
>How would you describe his aesthetic?
Elegant and reserved. Karna has such a complex design so Arjuna has a more traditional outfit, cold and pure oddly enough.
>>
>>3261037
>What is something he believes is true, but is actually not?
He considers himself unworthy of a hero and hates being that way as he was born to be one. So he only believes he will be one if he surpasses Karna.
>>
>>3261291
>How long have you been with your husbando? Do you have an anniversary date that you celebrate?
Only a few months so far, but on december it's gonna be a year. I love my curry boy
>>
>>3261572
>Do you have any unpopular opinions about his source material?
Yes, I don't like that he is pretty rare, but I guess I should consider myself incredibly lucky for it, but a lot of people call him useless and the absolute worst SSR archer.
>>3261549
>Will you still love your husbando when he ages and becomes bald?
That applies to anyone. I want to love again forever and ever, flawed as he might be or he might get.
>>3261645
>What is his greatest strength? How is that different from what he thinks is his greatest strength?
He is amazingly powerful, lorewise probably Gilgamesh level but without the same amount of noble phantasms.
For me I find his personality to be the best, the type of man I always fall for that I know once I crack that shell I'll have his eternal loyalty and he will have mine. He is more than ready to face his mistakes now and in a casual position he can be pretty fun, but very competitive, which is pretty hot anyway.
>>
>>3261037
That the safest way is always the best way.

>>3261439
Try to reason whatever it is out with him, help him see it's not as bad as it seems. Maybe nurse his ego a bit, if he's feeling underconfident.

>Where would you want to travel with him? What sort of places would he enjoy?
Maybe to the beach, close enough to a resort town for his own entertainment, but still near nature for mine.
He seems the type to enjoy more big city destinations, staying at nice hotels and the like. I wonder if he'd want to try his hand at gambling in Vegas?

Low-level Yakuza chic. Not that he's yakuza, exactly.

>>3261645
I'd agree with him about his photographic memory and quick, logical mind are his greatest strengths. Only thing he doesn't realize is that his greatest strengths contribute to his greatest weaknesses; that is, not taking enough risks and relying entirely on what his logic tells him is the safest way.

>>3261754
>the type of man I always fall for that I know once I crack that shell I'll have his eternal loyalty and he will have mine
Good taste.

What's your favorite in-canon quote of his? What about your favorite in-canon quote that someone else said about him?
>>
File: 0163823809.jpg (194 KB, 1200x360)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>3261549
Obviously.
Everyone becomes old over time, there's nothing unusual about it.
Also he's just 29, I don't think he needs to be worried about that, at least not yet.
>>3261572
I actually like Laura, I agree that she can be quite annoying but I don't know why so many silent hill fans think she's a satan spawn.
I also think she's kinda cute.
>>3261645
He's certainly very determined, even if that determination comes from desperation to get his old life back.
>>3261765
Inspiring
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAk4H6inSZQ
>>
File: Shiki.(TNC).full.57360.jpg (113 KB, 861x1600)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
I love him.

About 6 years ago, I played Togainu no Chi for the first time. I was too young to be playing it and I actually thought I would like Keisuke the most because of the best friend turned yandere trope, however when I played Shiki's route I fell in love. I replayed the sex scenes obsessively for months and became infatuated to an extreme degree.

He's the reason why I have the fetishes I have now, he's the reason I even got a navel piercing (though I have it removed now, but the scar still reminds me of him). I have a small shrine dedicated to him.

Now, just looking at him brings me back to when I was much younger. He reminds me of the happy times I had playing the game. I love him so much ;_;
>>
File: Dazai.Osamu.full.2067792.jpg (580 KB, 1000x1219)
580 KB
580 KB JPG
>>3261549
Joke's on you, we'll commit lover's suicide at 38.
>>3261558
>I'd be happy just to see him live that long.
That feel.
>>3261572
His hair is fluffier in the anime and therefore superior.
>>
File: manga2646324.jpg (13 KB, 236x325)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>3261439
Hot beverage of his choice, hugs and conversation. Maybe do his hair or introduce him to videogames.

>Where would you want to travel with him?
Anywhere, really. I feel safe around him even though he's not the look out for others type. Does feel good to know he's there tho.

>What sort of places would he enjoy?
Probably out in nature but also big cities, since he enjoys getting attention as an actor/actress.

Casual rocker stuff, don't know what to call it. He kinda reminds me of Marshal Lee/Marceline from Adventure Time, teenage angst, issues and all.

>>3261487

>does your husbando have any alt outfits?
I like his casual outfit in the manga. Then there's the Eve stuff but I'm not that hyped on the dress. He does look good in it though. Would love to see him in more casual stuff, like a shirt/jeans and sneakers sort of thing or just PJ's with his hair all bundled up.

Don't have that much fanart of him, sadly.
>>
File: C3QzU8FVMAUbSvr.jpg (142 KB, 2048x1440)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>3261549
Well obviously. I'd never want to leave him, especially not for such a trivial reason. Doing so would validate his belief that people eventually "get bored of [him]" and stop caring, which would be fucking terrible.

>>3261572
Surprisingly, not a whole lot. Most of my views about his series are pretty in-line with the rest of the fanbase's, up to and including my hate of how he was made to suffer and the cop out manga ending. Most of my unpopular or at least controversial opinions pertain to my husbando himself.

>>3261645
I'd say his capacity for resiliency and strength of spirit. Even at the end of the manga, when one would think his "true self" is gone for good, it resurfaces again at the very end and ends up being the key element in enabling his friends to save the day. He views strength more in terms of usefulness in battle, which unfortunately makes sense considering his upbringing.

>>3261765
The way he addresses the golem at the end of episode 26 was an excellent mix of cute/endearing and cool. https://imgur.com/a/F4cMRy4
>quote that someone else said about him?
Now that's an interesting spin on the question. If I had to choose, probably Maka and Marie's impressions of him. The latter is rather sad considering the circumstances, but it's nice to see people around him view him in such a positive light.
>>
File: latest.jpg (400 KB, 1280x720)
400 KB
400 KB JPG
>>3261549
Like >>3261560 said, that's the perk of having a fictional crush. But yeah, if he gets to live that long and grows up enough to be able to maintain a relationship.

>>3261572
>Do you have any unpopular opinions about his source material?
Most of the Bones (haha, see what i did there) I have to pick are with the anime. Despite a few really well timed, well thought out scenes, it fails hard because it lacks balls. It just never goes all the way, like it's afraid to both afraid to be an action drama and to come out of the closet. Recently watched a bit of Banana Fish and my first thought was, damn, No.6 would have been amazing if the studio had been as bold.

The characters feel like cardboard cutouts and again, the shitty BL tropes. Nezumi is a total bitch and Shion is a shy idiot that cries a lot. Their whole relationship comes out as abusive and unhealthy because the market is supposed to want seme/uke dynamics. Then there's the censorship that basically scooped out Nezumi's entire personality.

Also the ridiculous attempts to make everything look "less gay", even though Shion is heartwarmingly obvious about it.

Then there's that deus ex machina ending that made zero sense. Since they weren't going to do anything else with the show, they could have left it as an anime only ending and be done with it right after that last gunshot. Hell, the story might have actually had impact.

As far as the books are concerned, it would have been cool to see Shion's POV stay in 1st person. It would have reinforced his unreliablity as a narrator and Nezumi's fears would have felt more founded.

Also, a bit more sexual tension would have been welcome. This is subjective and maybe awful of me to mention but there is a lot of it when it starts out. I just find it odd that there's more of it that night when they're 12 rather than when they're actually cuddling/sleeping together at 16.

sorry for the sperg rant
>>
File: image.jpg (688 KB, 1052x1200)
688 KB
688 KB JPG
Oh boy, it's been years since I took a part in such threads.
>>3257948
His favourite artist is Sting. I'm also a fan as I grew up listening to him, so I remember thinking "Hey, nice taste!" when I got to husbando's profile very early in manga. Back then I didn't know how much this character I just met will mean to me, so remembering such small things that made me curious about him is nostalgic and fun.
>>3258009
I want to know what was his original backstory chapter was supposed to be like. Araki said he planned a long one but it wasn't allowed by editors because story was close to its climax and needed more battles. What a shame.
>>3258117
I try to get everything but I wasn't prepared for the sudden new merch flood that happened after part 5 anime got announced. Why now, when there was almost nothing during the time SC aired? I'm really happy he's about to get a Nendo though, I bet it will become my favourite pretty fast.
>>3258852
No exact birth date but he's a Leo, favourite food is cherries. There's no way to be sure about the last question, as his interactions with Iggy in canon were almost close to zero but in EOH they were pretty cute. I always found his reaction to the dog in D13 dream being so different in manga and anime funny but I think it's safe to say he'd be kind to animals at least.
>>3259253
Had a huge conflict about this holiday when it comes to him and absolutely hated artwork of him dressed as a vampire (knowing his relationship with one in series) made by fanbase until now but last year one of animators drew pic related. I was autistic enough to ask him for the costume choice explanation and surprisingly found it more or less believable. He did manage to overcome his fears in the end, so I could see him having fun with dressing like this. Especially knowing his more carefree and silly side. Such moments make me wonder if I'm too overprotective when it comes to my husbando, when he's a really strong and brave person. But I simply can't help it.
>>
File: DXDBglFVoAAXqNL.jpg (280 KB, 1897x2047)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
Nice to see a good bando thread.

>>3257721
-He has a heartmelting bright smile
-He enjoys cake and tea, sometimes with his family
-Goes to great lengths to protect people he cares about
-Has a cute puppy coffee mug
-He can speak English, although his English can be hard to understand which is pretty moe

>>3258009
I often think about every day things like what kind of food he likes the most, if he would enjoy video games.. Or what his father is like. His creator has said something about his father being in America on the corner of some concept art of Aichi for G Next, but this is the only word there's really ever been about him as far as I know. A real mystery man.

>>3258117
Couple keychains, card sleeve sets, deck boxes, his Nendoroid, a plushie and some other small stuff. The Nendo is definitely a favorite, I've had it since it was released several years ago.

>>3258852
He's a Gemini.
No official word on favorite foods.
He's shown to at least like both, but he's more often described as more of a dog person in official material. Probably as a nod to the fact that his Vanguard clan has a lot of dog units.

>>3258942
I tend to at least draw him every year for our anniversary.

>>3259265
Ever since I fell in love with him I've really changed as a person. I used to be a very apathetic guy but he's the force that has made me get more used to smiling even if smiling still makes my face sore. But whenever I see him being happy I can't help but have his happiness rub off on me, he's too cute and I love him with all my heart. Having a husbando has given my every day life so much emotional color and I wish I could let him know just how absolutely amazing he is.
>>
>>3261645
His resolution. The strength to make a though decision and then see it to the end, regardless of the consequences. And he's pretty aware of it.

>favorite in-canon quote of his?
Oh man this is a tough one. Pic related is one, as well as "We're going to hell together", as well as the "I think I've fallen in.." moment and a lot of others I'm unable to sum up now.

>favorite in-canon quote that someone else said about him?
"I'm drawn to you". Because he knows Nezumi's going to mock him into oblivion if he said "love".

Also, a lot of others but I'm not emotionally ready for a re-read.

Would you fight? if so, about what?
Does he have a canon ship? If he does, how do feel about that?
If you had a special occasion, how would you celebrate with him?
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 409x562)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>3259265
Aside from happiness, he gives me a lot of courage.
>>3259583
I hope he wouldn't feel alone with me anymore. It really hurts how fanbase is too busy making memes about the scene where he speaks about his ideal type, when I found that part to be bittersweet. The fact that he did think of falling in love while giving up on making friends/being close to people in general makes my heart ache. Not to mention the "Father has Mother. Mother has Father. I have no one and this probably won't change" line. All I want is to give him what he never had but dreamed of.
>>3260140
JoJo was one of my first manga series. I did see him before reaching SC but I thought he'll be a villain at first. How rude of me. I'm sorry, husbando.
>>3260444
His seiyuu in anime, Hirakawa Daisuke, is the one I always wanted to voice him. When the announcement came out, I had to read it over and over again to make sure I'm not dreaming. I can't thank this man enough not only for voicing my darling but also understanding his character and becoming his huge fan. It warms my heart when I see him visit events related to series even now that part 3 is long over, talk about husbando or bring merch of him to completely unrelated events. Last time it happened was last week! Also, he wrote 2 letters addressed to husbando (one for his personal blog and official site's "Last cast message" corner) when anime ended. It's not rare to see voice actors thank the staff and viewers for supporting them but a character? It made me extremely happy.
>>3260140
>Cute husbando expressions
It's just a subtle smile but I love the "Fufufu" laugh written near him. There's something really pleasant about seeing him enjoying himself about small things like the cherry he's holding.
>>
File: image.gif (59 KB, 411x300)
59 KB
59 KB GIF
>>3260868
I'd love to play games with him, since he's often described as a "hardcore gamer" even in some official profiles. Not to mention a certain battle where he got to demonstrate his skills. This gif that was used to promote latest TGS' JoJo booth is too cute, isn't it?
But I'm also curious about his artwork skills, too bad we never saw much explanation on his first appearance's abilities. Maybe he was a part of an art club or it was his hobby. I'll never know. Also, during one of seiyuu talk events he was voted pretty high in the "The character that would be great at karaoke" poll, so here's also singing. I know that Hirarin is great at it and even covered husbando's image song during his birthday live. Too bad it was never recorded, I'm jealous of people who went there ;_;
>>3261549
If anything, I'm sad I never saw him age in series. Would be fun to see, especially knowing how JoJo characters "age backwards" thanks to the artstyle change through years. There are plenty fanmade designs of his part 4-6 versions but they're heavily focused on forced shipping, going as far as giving him a Joestar birthmark by some stupid logic. Fuck every single artist that thought it's a good idea.
>>3261487
Most alternative outfits are recolours of his usual gakuran but I still love some of them just as much as his default palette. I'm happy he has a pajama and recently got official artwork of kimono and a racer suit cosplay of his game character but I still wish I knew what his casual clothing style is like. He definitely cares about his looks a lot (and even was caught singing about how he's the "most handsome man in the universe" in one of extra material 4komas in game related guidebook. How can he be so moe?), so I bet he's super stylish.
1/2
>>
>>3261291
Happy Anniversary! I hope you two had a pleasant one.
>anniversary plans
We just had ours this week and now I'm rewatching the anime. Again. It's just really nice to see him moving on screen and be able to fall in love with him again and again. Not that I ever lost my feelings but it's amazing how they're able to grow even after so many years together.
>>3261828
2/2
Now I remember why I stopped posting in such threads, I can never shut up. But it's nice to talk about him like this from time to time, especially about the less known facts and try to point out his charms that often get overlooked. I'm looking forward to spending another year with him. I love my husbando!
>>
File: a.webm (287 KB, 1067x600)
287 KB
287 KB WEBM
>>3260140
The cutest smile.
When the whole VG franchise was starting off in 2011. I instantly picked up the series because I'm a cardgamefag.

>>3259583
I want to protect him and make sure he never has to feel worthless again, although all his friends and family already do all of that very well.

>>3259987
I would, being able to live in his universe and have fun every day playing card games together with him sounds like the absolute dream life.

>>3260444
One of his best friends is his rival, and he's had quite a bit of enemies along the way. But the rivalry between him and his good friend is good in nature and they enjoy playing against each other and trying to beat each other.
I love his voice. It's cute as hell, kind of soft. I find it a bit soothing in a way.

>>3261291
3 and half years, I celebrate our anniversary every year with some cake and tea. I know it's something he would enjoy.

>>3261424
He's usually "the hero", aside from a couple occurrences between the anime and the manga where he became an antagonist.

>>3261439
Good friendly card fighting is a sure way to cheer him up.
I want to travel around countries in Vanguard tournaments with him, enjoying the atmosphere and fun of the card game events and visiting cafes together after events to nerd about strategies and deck builds. And maybe even play card games while having a cup of coffee and discussing things.

>>3261572
I don't know about unpopular, but I think G era Vanguard is better than the original. But the recent reboot has fixed a ton of issues the original anime had and I'm having mental overload over how amazing it is. And he looks absolutely fucking adorable in the improved artstyle. And since it's adapting most of the story from the manga I'm really looking forward to seeing some things animated.
>>
>>3261804
I think I remember seeing you around here a long time ago, or on /a/. Nice that you're still around.
>>
>>3261818
That line of his is legitimately very cool.
>>3261819
>sorry for the sperg rant
Hey, that's what these threads are for. How does the manga compare to the LN, since the anime's lacking?
>>3261824
I'd love to have more everyday info, too. And I love that phrase, "emotional color," it's kind of poetic.
>>3261823
>such moments make me wonder if I'm too overprotective when it comes to my husbando
I know the feeling. Also that story is sweet.

God damn it there's too much to comment on individually but all of these posts are a joy to read.
>>
>>3261765
The quotes that show his character best aren't especially happy ones, so I'll pick something cute instead. Here he is being uncharacteristically chuuni in an anime-only quote.
As for someone else's quote, the one that stuck with me most was Nangou saying he's a "different kind of genius," as opposed to just a second-rate Akagi. I really appreciated that.

>>3261825
>Would you fight? if so, about what?
Two worrywarts together would not be the healthiest combination, I'll admit. I could see our anxieties playing off each other in a bad way sometimes, spiralling out of control. It's a recipe for starting stupid arguments over small things, because you're just too keyed up and the energy has nowhere to go. I think we'd have trouble with that sometimes.
>Does he have a canon ship? If he does, how do feel about that?
No, thankfully. One of the most common fan ships is kind of nauseating to me, but I just keep scrolling. (I can understand why people would go for others, even if I don't agree with them.)
>If you had a special occasion, how would you celebrate with him?
Depends on how special, but at least a nice dinner somewhere fancy. I always got the feeling his tastes skew a bit expensive, maybe an image thing.

More Halloween questions:
Does he believe in something supernatural or not scientifically proven?
What would be his favorite Halloween movie? Doesn't have to be a scary one, just anything with the right theme.
How would he fare in a haunted house?
>>
File: 457476.png (181 KB, 497x431)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
>>3261878
I was wondering how to describe it, but having a wider variety of emotional states really is like a palette of colors isn't it.
>>
>>3261876
Thanks anon, hope you're doing well. I'm excited for the English release of the game which should come out soon (probably sometime in 2019).
>>
File: 52q25273898567565.jpg (223 KB, 669x1024)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>3261825
>Would you fight? if so, about what?
Both me and James are bad at consoling people in their troubles, despite trying hard to comfort and be there for them.
That's something that would cause most of the conflict in our relationship.
>Does he have a canon ship? If he does, how do feel about that?
He used to be married and it ended really, REALLY badly.
What James did to his sick wife was horrible but I understand why he did it. Having to watch someone you love slowly die is heartbreaking and it really takes a toll on you and makes you a different person.
>If you had a special occasion, how would you celebrate with him?
Something simple like going out for dinner.
>>3261881
>Does he believe in something supernatural or not scientifically proven?
Well, he's likely to after the events of the game. One of the endings actually has him going to perform a ritual to bring his wife from the dead, with unknown results.
>What would be his favorite Halloween movie?
Not a film but I would love to watch Twin Peaks with him.
>How would he fare in a haunted house?
I'm sure he'd be fine but I would not take him to a haunted house, unless he really wanted to go.
I just think he had enough spooky experiences for a long while.
>>
File: sinya.jpg (303 KB, 640x480)
303 KB
303 KB JPG
He's the closest that I can call a husbando, though it's more like a deep feeling of admiration anything romantic. I think of him a lot.

Here are five facts about Akane:
1. Is one of the few male protagonists in eroge to be voiced by the opposite gender. His voice actor voices Sayoko Kurosaki from Mahoraba.
2. He comes from a Nitroplus visual novel called "Hanachirasu", meaning flower scattering.
3. Although he is able to eat luxury foods whenever he wants, he prefers to go out and eat at a cheap soba shop alone.
4. An expert in playing Go.
5. Could easily be mistaken for a girl with his hair down.

>>3258117
I only own his game and the soundtrack for it, but I'm planning on making a few charms of him. The soundtrack for his visual novel is actually real nice, especially the ED by Ito Kanako. I'm hoping to also get some of the artbooks made by Nitroplus artists with him in it.

>>3258832
There is a part where he talks with the commander of the security force he led about his "self", probably one of my favorite scenes in the game.

>>3258942
I mostly draw cute girls and moe stuff, so I'm pretty cautious about drawing him so that I can get his image perfectly right. I'm waiting for the charms I made of him to arrive so that I can carry him around wherever I go.

>>3260868
I feel like he'd be great at fighting games. Oh, and shmups too. Most of all, I'd like to play Windjammers with him because Windjammers is a great way to spend an evening.

>>3261572
I don't think his source material is popular enough to even have unpopular opinions, but I actually liked the infodumping. It just wouldn't be the same without it.

>>3261424
Akane is definitely a villain with a petty motive and his visual novel never glosses over that fact. The few sympathetic moments in the game with him, though, are great.

What do you think of your husbando's fashion sense?
>>
File: color full back.jpg (2.87 MB, 1676x2694)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB JPG
>>3261881
>Does he believe in something supernatural or not scientifically proven?
No, and he'd scoff at those who do. Doubt he's even religious, although he could be the type who turns to it a bit when he panics, the way a lot of people do.
>What would be his favorite Halloween movie? Doesn't have to be a scary one, just anything with the right theme.
Not sure how much he'd go for straight horror films. Maybe something more along the lines of a suspense thriller, like Psycho, or Shadow of a Doubt.
Although maybe he'd like more grounded, less supernatural horror? I don't know how he feels about the supernatural in fiction.
>How would he fare in a haunted house?
He'd have a logical explanation for everything, but still look for the nearest exit if shit started to get weird.

>>3262008
>What do you think of your husbando's fashion sense?
I think I like it mostly because I associate it with him, to be honest. When I first saw it, I kind of got secondhand embarrassment for (who I thought might be) Akagi. Now even the color palette makes me happy, since it makes me think of him. Gave me a new appreciation for the color pink.

Describe him in three words. Now, how would he describe himself in three words?
>>
Link a fanmade video of your husbando that you enjoy.
>>
File: CdWBMHWUkAAJFkc.jpg (138 KB, 1464x1401)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>3261825
I can't imagine it'd happen much, if at all. The only thing I can foresee potentially being a source of conflict is our differing views on him himself. His negative, self hating viewpoint is evidently very deeply ingrained, and I'm not willing to give up any ground on my assertions to the contrary. There's an off chance of discussions about that getting a bit heated I suppose, otherwise I can't imagine anything escalating beyond a minor disagreement. I'd hate to upset him and likely vice-versa, we're pretty well on the same wavelength anyway.
>canon ship
Thankfully no.
>special occasion
Usually we'd just celebrate at home, it's a little easier for both of us that way. That said the occasional dinner date or other outing isn't out of the question, nothing too fancy or intimidating though.

>>3261829
Thank you kindly, you as well!

>>3261878
Yeah, that scene in general does a nice job of highlighting a lesser-seen (and imo extremely underappreciated) side of him, the steely determination and courage that he harbors deep down. That and the way he made use of advice he'd just been given, it's hard to articulate exactly but it's all so cool.
>>
File: Ep. 31 #33.png (961 KB, 1280x720)
961 KB
961 KB PNG
>>3261881
His world is teeming with such things so it'd be silly for him not to, he's the direct descendant of a witch after all. Though I guess technically they're not so supernatural in that sense over there since they're officially known to exist.
>Halloween movie
That's a good question, I'm not very familiar with them myself. Would have to be something fairly "family friendly", he has a degree of tolerance for spooky things but I doubt he'd particularly want to expose himself to them. Maybe the Peanuts Halloween special or something, dunno.
>haunted house
Kinda similar to the above, he could mostly tolerate it but it's not really something he'd want to do. I imagine jumpscares and other things that are loud and startling would be the worst part for him.

>>3262008
He wasn't given much of a choice in terms of the robes he wears, however the few outfits he ostensibly had some agency in picking out are nice. There's the sweater + leggings above, and this formal getup which is also really cute. Simple and cute seems to be the prevailing theme, and I can get behind that 100%.

>>3262025
>Gave me a new appreciation for the color pink.
Hey, I hear that.
>three words
Kindly, strong, beautiful.
>how would he describe himself
It'd feel kind of wrong to use the words that he probably would, I'll have to pass.

>>3262135
Now that's something I'd really have to dig for, the few I've seen aren't exactly impressive. I wanted to make a sort of "best of" compilation myself, but the idea never really got off the ground. Maybe someday.
>>
File: goku.jpg (88 KB, 1022x768)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
Goku because he's such a pure-hearted sweetheart, yet so badass and heroic.

Honorable mentions: Vegeta and Levi from Attack on Titan
>>
File: 1532420757996.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>3261765
Favorite quote from him? "I can't think of anything that's more fulfilling than being a Paladin". It's so earnest and dorky and encompasses a lot about him. Both what makes him so lovable and charming as well as downright insufferable if he's on your bad side.
Favorite quote about him? "I love you". Very cheesy but heartwarming to see someone openly express that sentiment towards him.

>>3261572
With this fandom being what it is? That I'm a dirty multishipper who doesn't fly into a rage over people shipping him with whoever they want, including some of the younger characters (almost all of whom are now of age anyway) or females even though he's canonically a homosexual. Likewise that antishippers and hardcore shippers alike who get this utterly consumed by which fictional characters are banging who can go hang themselves.
A lot of his more rabid fans also don't like that he "retired" from his old position and are deluded that the creators hate him, hardcore fans of other characters wish he stayed dead. I think he deserved to live, and his progression made perfect sense for his arc.

>>3261645
He would consider it his natural leadership abilities. He falls upon it as a crutch more than is healthy, but I'd argue his real strength is his indomitable willpower.

>>3261037
That he always needs to be in control and on the frontlines, to the point it stifles the people around him.

>>3261549
Absolutely, because after constantly being at Death's door to the point he really did croak once before being brought back to life, and it originally going to stick, it'd be nice to know he made it that far.

>>3258009
I'd like to know more about his family situation and childhood. Who his parents were, what they were like, if they're as dead as the show implies, if he had any siblings since his previous incarnation notably had a brother, how long he had his terminal illness, etc. It's implied he was a problem child so I'd also like to see more on that.
>>
File: DpvTsO7UcAALt7V.jpg (229 KB, 1500x2000)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>3261825
He had one but they broke up due to serious issues and then his ex died. No upcoming canon ships either short of a last-second miracle.

>>3257948
Who knows what music has become in the future, but I imagine a mix of slow jazz, classical rock, and enka. His voice actor used to do boyband-style pop songs so maybe a bit of that as well. He's not a stereotypical gay at all but if he indulges in any kind of camp it's probably sentimental Broadway musicals.

>>3261151
He seems like the type who's into nonfiction, particularly history and science, so documentaries and biographies of people who accomplished great things during their lives. I would like a sequel of him and his friends exploring space and protecting the galaxy, but at a slower pace where they also get to relax and have fun after all the tribulations he's gone through. Since I'm a mecha slut, more robot action would also be great.

>>3261291
The show's been out for a little over two years but I've only considered him serious husbando material as of the most recent season, so a few months. I found him pretty interesting from the getgo in the promo blurbs, and he became an early favorite of mine in the first season, along with a few others, but I found him more and more compelling as the show went on, and the latest one really doubled down on the aspects of his that I enjoyed the most.

>>3261487
He's burned through the most alternate hair and outfit changes out of anyone in the whole show. It's kinda ridiculous how many. Even the beautiful princess character doesn't have this many.
Favorite look? Tossup between a classic military-style mecha pilot suit with silver hair or the time his clone body made a break for it and became Samurai Jack for an episode.

>>3261424
Does forcibly mindcontrolled clone body count? Otherwise he's basically as lawful good as it gets, although he can chafe against his colleagues because of it.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.