[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cm/ - Cute/Male

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Post books or mangas whit shotas (for males)
>>
File: death-in-venice-35.jpg (153 KB, 1200x1829)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>
File: the-little-prince-1.jpg (375 KB, 2400x3600)
375 KB
375 KB JPG
>>
File: IMG_1049.jpg (15 KB, 220x346)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
Edmund White - A Boy’s Own Story

In the first chapter, he recounts a (supposedly) true story about how he lost his gay v-card to a 12 year old power bottom in the 1950s.

The bottom in question is quite a manipulative character; the way the author describes his precautiousness and his tight tummy and bussy is so hot. I do remember the line “fill ‘er up” which was pretty cute/funny.

Don’t read the graphic novel version, which ages them up to young adults (which makes no sense) and changes his partner to a top (which also doesn’t make sense).
>>
File: IMG_8191.jpg (46 KB, 312x475)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>3821122
>>
File: Teardrops-on-My-Drum.jpg (50 KB, 321x499)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>3821122
"Teardrops on My Drum" by Jack Robinson

This story is...nuts. It's a memoir recounting the authors adventures from eleven-fourteen. I don't want to give away too much because it gets pretty lurid but trust me when I say that it's equally tasteful and enticing, written in a very charming but graphically frank mannerism. Highly highly recommended.

I mean just look at the title lol
>>
File: 2425862.jpg (31 KB, 312x475)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>3821248
Just to clarify, the story is full of shit. Just a dirty old man's fantasies mixed with in recounts of post-war Liverpool.

Explore the whole "Greek love" subgenre for similarly shameless content.
>>
>>
File: plato-s-symposium-7.jpg (399 KB, 1200x1822)
399 KB
399 KB JPG
>>
File: 14527725_p0.jpg (268 KB, 600x600)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
Bump for interest
>>
Any movies involving adult(male) and young boys?
>>
>>3821122
Sandel by Angus Stewart, Alexander's Choice by Edmund Marlow, and the Tom Barber Trilogy by Forrest Reid.
>>
>>3824704
based
>>
File: IMG_1102.jpg (68 KB, 774x1032)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>3824704
For a Lost Soldier (1992) existing is utterly baffling

It’s a modestly budgeted movie about a gay romance between a preteen and a grown man, and even includes a sex scene (though it’s all pretty tasteful in terms of nudity etc.)
>>
>>3825793
It's based on an autobiographical novel of the actual boy to.
>>
>>3821131
classic
>>
Reading is for breeders
>>
cute
>>
>>3821122
>>
>>3821122
Wood Magic and Bevis by Richard Jefferies.
>>
Any with a happy ending?
>>
Do you guys know any books that aren't fucking 80 years old and won't have people think "This guy's definitely a pedophile" when they see it on your bookshelf
>>
>>3828783
Artemis Fowl
>>
File: EdwinMullhouse.jpg (29 KB, 260x383)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>3828783
just download them retard
>>
>>3828783
This, I don't read and just want something pretty on my shelf, any YA or modern teen literature featuring boys?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>3821122
Kemono Jihen

The shota is a ghoul who is immortal (can't die, high regeneration). He can probably kill a human easy.

I've only watched two episodes.
>>
File deleted.
Just remembered this one. Main character is an autistic nine-year-old boy. It gets weird but you can get an edition with young Thomas Horn on the cover.
>>
>>3829023
that wasn't a very good book
>>
>>3828776
Sandel by Angus Stewart.
>>
>>3825793
Slightly less so given that it's Dutch
>>3825891
We have evolved so much from "readers don't get laid" to "readers don't pull out"
>>
This deserves a mention methinks
>>
>>3828992
w
>>
Les amitiés particulières,
there is a movie that adapts the book
>>
>>3821240
You honestly could've posted anything by OSC lmao
>>
Are modern shota novels a thing?
>>
>>3832730
Let the right one in? Maybe
>>
>>3821122
Anything by John Henry Mackay. based gay liberationist, half a century before Stonewall.

it's amazing how this part of our history was systematically erased over the past 40 years, but has been an integral part of it for hundreds of years prior.

Blame the feminists.
>>
>>3834232
Was gonna say this myself... probably one of my favorite books. not going to spoil anything so all I will say is this book definitely fits.
>>
>>3836244
Its only been erased in the popular consciousness. In academic history it is still commonly discussed.
>>
>>3825793
Thanks, just watched it and I wasn't disappointed :)
>>
>>3831828
They made us read this in middle school like we were supposed to act it out or something
>>
>>3828783
I mean I understand the need to be discrete, but come on
>>
A very fun read. I still pray the entire thing will be unearthed someday.
>>
This thread jogged a memory of reading a book when I was SUPER young, probably like second or third grade. The only part I remember was a scene written from the perspective of some sort of therapist interviewing a troubled boy. I can't remember what exactly happened, but the scene led into the boy confessing his love for the therapist in some sort of dramatic way, though I can't remember the details.
>>
bump
>>
Newfag here. Can someone help me find this shota oneshot manga where the main char is a tanned girl. The plot is main char dies while jerking off and is sent to a world full of shotas as her own heaven.
>>
>>3831828
The 1963 film adaptation... so much nudity.
>>
>>3821122
my diary desu
>>
>>3821122
The Boys (Les garçons) by Henry de Montherlant.
>>
Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
It's based on the One Thousand and One Nights, and features Aladdin as an adorable shota that is permanently barefoot throughout the whole thing.
>>
>>3851808
Speaking of 1001 nights, look into
1) Richard Francis Burton commentary on the "Sotadic zone"
2) stories featuring a character based closely on Abu Nuwas, a very real (historical) figure and celebrated pederast poet

And yes, Magi is excellent! the blond boy is to die for as well. love seeing their friendship develop.
>>
>>3821122
bump for culture
>>
Daniel Keys Moran, sci-fi, "Emerald Eyes," "The Long Run," "The Last Dancer." Minor shota in the first book, but the second two are paeans to young male beauty. Lots of erotic tension, especially when you meet Lan, an Erisian terrorist, in the second book:

> Lan leaned back on his side of the seat. “You don’t kill people and you don’t have sex with boys.” He examined Trent curiously. “Honestly, you’re the craziest thing I ever saw.”

Christopher Marlowe, "Hero and Leander."

> Marlowe revealed to Englishmen a then forgotten aspect of Grecian art,—by harking back, not to classic Greek ideals, but to the Greeks’ fond and intimate scrutiny of the material world, and to exultance in the grateful form and color of lovely things when viewed precisely... The physical charm of Hero, and every constituent of her loveliness (no less than every colorful detail of Venus’s fair church of jasper-stone, which serves as appropriate framing for that loveliness), is expressed as vividly and carefully as is possible for the pen of a master craftsman: and even more deft, and more lovingly retouched, is the verbal portrait of “amorous Leander, beautiful and young”.

Richard Ford, fantasy, "Quest for the Faradawn." A badget is given the baby Nab to raise. He grows up real purty.

John Crowley, sci-fi, "Engine Summer." We follow a young boy from Little Belaire (a colony founded after the destruction of the Angels and all their works), Rush that Speaks, who sets off to find the girl he loves, Once a Day, and to become a saint. The most bizarre novel I have ever read, except for:
>>
J. G. Ballard, fantasy, "The Unlimited Dream Company." Blake steals an airplane, nearly killing himself when he crashes in a suburb of Shepperton. He has bruises on his chest, the imprint of human hands, and he thinks one of the witnesses tried to kill him. The impact in the river was so strong that it scoured clean the dirt over a fossil, a very large, and very primitive, early bird. Soon Blake learns that he cannot leave the suburb, and he's developed very weird powers, and weirder appetites.... Mind-bending. I could not finish J. G.'s "Crash," "Concrete Island," or "The Drowned World," but did complete "The Day of Creation." This is his best book.

Mary Renault, historical, "The Persian Boy." Bagoas is a eunuch, castrated after his family was killed by the Persians who destroyed most of his village. He later becomes the catamite to the Shahanshah Darius, and then Alexander the Great.

Jean George, "My Side of the Mountain." 12-year-old Sam Gribley escapes New York City for the Catskill Mountains, to live off the land, make his own clothes, and bathe naked in streams.

Guy Daniels, "Progress, U.S.A." Coming-of-age novel in Great Depression Idaho (or Iowa, been a while), featuring sodomy, circle jerks, and other hi-jinks.

Bernardo Bertolucci, "1900" (orig. "Novecento"), 1976 (shota stiffies)
>>
>>3821131
Based on a true story!
>>
There’s a movie from 1968 called Robby that’s an adaptation of Robinson Crusoe with two boys. I read once that they were naked on set all the time, even when not filming - which may give you an impression of what the movie was like lol
>>
>>3831828
Dude the amount of times I jerked off to that book - just the opening scenes where the boys are all stripping together. That was my idea of an island paradise in middle school (still is!)
>>
>>3857063
When I was a kid I read it and saw the 1960s film and enjoyed the whipping scene but at the same time it kinda disturbed and scared me but I was also fascinated and pleased by it
>>
Confusions of Young Törless
>>
>>3857077
I saw it and was disappointed there wasn’t more nudity! I was excited for Ralph and Piggy to go full frontal right away. But I guess something is better than nothing. We can’t get too greedy
>>
Any French anons here? I'm trying to collect/purchase some digital copies of books from Signe de Piste collection with Pierre Joubert's artwork. Internet Archive doesn't have any downloadable PDFs so I can't translate any of the text using deepL even if I wanted to. Really I'm just wondering if there's a site that hosts the books in a downloadable format without having to fork over money to Amazon.
>>
>>3856753
I didn’t like My Side of the Mountain as a kid, but I loved the nudity! And that scene from 1900 is so adorable, I can’t believe they put it on screen. Such a cute boy doing what boys do best
>>
>>3857086
Some weirdo boomer couple who knew him personally are doing a reprint/collected works which should come out next year. Costs a few hundred bucks though, you can find the site by googling his name.
Other than that I dont know of anything other than just searching for it conventionally
>>
>>3856753
Another movie similar to 1900 (in this sense) is Eu Me Lembro from 2005. Brazilian coming of age movie with some really cute scenes of a boy, maybe 10-11, discovering masturbation.

And of course we can’t forget about Ender’s Game, and OSC’s entire oeuvre lol
>>
There's a scene I enjoy in the Labours of Hercules where Hercules saves his half-brother Iphicles. Jupiter and Alcmena together had Hercules, and Amphyitron and Alcmena together had Iphicles. Juno (Jupiter's wife) out of anger and jealousy for what Jupiter did to her, attempts to kill the two boys. Hercules and Iphicles are asleep in the same bed when serpents sent by Juno try to kill them. Iphicles screams at the sight of the creatures, waking up Hercules who, with his strength - strangles the two snakes - saving his brother's life.
Most artistic depictions will have the child Hercules by himself, but I've found a few depictions that have both boys sleeping naked together which is pretty sweet. There are also some children's books that expand on the story and also include illustrations of Hercules and Iphicles together.
>>
did anyone else jerk it to shota bath scenes or mentions of nudity growing up
>>
>>3821122
The Butcher Boy arguably counts.
>>
>>3858109
How on Earth is Eu Me Lembro even allowed to exist?

You see the kid jerking his semi unsimulated on screen. Absolutely b̶a̶s̶e̶d̶ vile.
>>
Reading this right now - "Rite of Brotherhood" by Cherith Baldry. it has a real cute relationship dynamic between a teen boy and his cousin who's hostile to him at first, but they eventually begin to understand and trust each other. It's sweet and has some nice moments of them bonding as boys do. I'll be picking up "A Separate Peace" afterwards to see if it has similar, comfy undertones relating to boyhood friendships.
>>
>>3828991
He is literally me
>>
>>3858140
Hercules also had a teenage boyfriend named Hylas later in life.
>>
>>3847702
I don't think I know of it but it sounds interesting.
>>
Arslam from The Heroic Legend of Arslan
In the novels, both mangas, all animated adaptations, he is always so cute.
>>
>>3860067
Very different boys, each cute in their own way
>>
File: Thunder 3.jpg (645 KB, 1108x1534)
645 KB
645 KB JPG
Anyone reading this? The main boys are super cute
>>
File: IMG_1560.jpg (77 KB, 622x1000)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
Slightly off topic but this thread reminds me of /bl/ that used to exist on 8-chan. I am kind of nostalgic for discussing SFW boy-centric things, sharing favorite movies and books and being with like-minded weirdos. I miss wholesome BL culture…
>>
File: corent10.jpg (794 KB, 1024x1293)
794 KB
794 KB JPG
>>3861386
I think we should have a general thread for boylove centric media, but the ideal would be to keep it mostly SFW, wholesome content. I've always loved books and manga that portrayed the beauty and love boys have in their friendships with other boys. I love stories of boys finding themselves going on heroic adventures, solving mysteries, etc. I can't get into works like Black Butler because I just see it as a gross, manipulative fantasy that harms the purity of the boy in question. If we do start a proper /bl/ thread I think we should link to some book collections or maybe have a chart with recommended media.
>>
>>3861474
Sigh. We really missed out on boyhood, eh?
>>
>>3861594
Not trying to blogpost, but I definitely could've had more moments in my youth to express the love I felt in a way that felt natural to my child-self. I was a very touchy, emotional child growing up (still am) and I get a little jealous reading up on certain cultures in India for instance where handholding between friends of the same sex is completely natural and affectionate behavior. In Italy or South America where it's common to affectionately kiss a friend or family member regardless of sex. What I would give to be a child again and to experience what it feels like to love and to be loved by the boys who were my other - to not just feel comfortable in their presence, but to acknowledge and embrace this feeling with an expression only the body can show.
>>
>>3862038
Lots of great old movies with stuff like that in Europe (and Asia, and some in Latin America too)
>>
>>3862038
I watched this in film class
>>
File: Demian.jpg (729 KB, 1280x2051)
729 KB
729 KB JPG
at the start of this there are surely some cute shotaxshota moments
>>3821131
the classic
>>3828783
whut?
you can just say:
>"but that book is a classic and important in the literary world"
you cant do that with YA slop cant you?
also nobody carer whats on your shelf, i had a whole part of my literary dedicated to erotic stuff (including mlm) as a teen and nobody even noticed
>>
File: 1707285787338563.jpg (614 KB, 670x2038)
614 KB
614 KB JPG
>>
>>3865190
You should also read The Symposium and Phaedrus by Plato.
>>
File: lejon.jpg (531 KB, 1400x1872)
531 KB
531 KB JPG
Astrid Lindgren's the Lionheart Brothers and Mio my Mio are great books featuring young boys as the main characters
>>
Considering Pinocchio's canon human form is a cute boy, I guess it counts?
>>
bump, gotta real some of this stuff
>>
Bros I need a good gay romance book. I want to feel every emotion. I don’t care how old the characters are, this is just the only thread about books.
>>
>>3831828
It cracks me up when normies ask why there are no girls
I mean based on what they did to the poor sow.. Come on
>>
File: sodom.jpg (42 KB, 297x475)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
The 120 Days of Sodom, or the School of Licentiousness from Marquis de Sade is a fucking classic if you're deviant hahaha
>>
>>3872932
how many of these involve actual boys?
>>
>>3873519
Is that what the movie Salo is about? Because that certainly wasn’t romantic.
>>
>>3874543
yep
>>
File: 1656186265246.jpg (206 KB, 900x627)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
What I would give to be able to illustrate my own version of Peter Pan. Just look at how cozy this illustration by Nadir Quinto is - the lost boys all getting warm together by cuddling skin-to-skin underneath a thick blanket. Reminds me of how my friend and I use to sleep together when I was at his house. Good times.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.