[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: file.png (134 KB, 434x426)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
Now. Let's discuss how the barbaric europeans stole this country from Native Americans
>>
>>104032812
I don't remember the Germans colonizing America.
>>
>>104032812
Can you do that thing with your tongue again?
>>
>>104032812
>stole
They ahe been fighting amongst themselves over it for years before. You can’t claim the moral highground when you were just worse at doing what your competitors did.
>>
>>104032812
You jest, but my son is in grade school and that is basically how it is.
>>
She was cute AND based
>>
>>104032823
Before WW1, German was the second language for a majority of Americans.
But when the war broke out, they stopped speaking it and stopped teaching their children the language.

Because as you know, language is identity and holding onto the language of your origin country means you never really left it
>>
File: 45.jpg (220 KB, 900x626)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>104032812
fucking Europeans! bringing science, medicine and education, we could be living in a super advanced society if they just have minded their own business and leave us alone ooga booga! *eats human heart
>>
File: 1541531541610.gif (813 KB, 303x303)
813 KB
813 KB GIF
>>104032897
/thread
>>
>>104032955
I think he's referring to the Germans being Barbarians when Rome was the big dog.
>>
>>104032812
If you live in a society benefiting from the results of this centuries-old conquest, can you really get judge mental about it?
>>
>>104032812
There was no country before the Europeans, just scattered tribes, and the government allows the 573 remaining tribes to do pretty much the whatever the hell they want, basically treating them as their own countries.
>>
>>104032812
and then an entire course on how the muslims of Arabia colonized and destroyed the cultures of Babylonia, Assyria, Persia, Egypt, North Africa and Palestine to replace it with their language and religion
>>
>>104033013
b-but muh trail of tears! muh little bighorn battle! muh jack Daniels!
>>
I have the slight suspicion that the people ITT are also the ones that keep whining about white genocide and how Jews are bringing immigrants to displace whites.
>>
>>104033067
actually I'm latino, hijoeputa kike.
>>
>>104033067
What? No!
Immigrants welcome
Diversity is our strength
No hablo ingles
>>
>>104032967
Why did European diseases fuck up the North and South Americans rather than their diseases killing off the much smaller number of explorers
>>
>>104032823
Ironically early in America's history Germans where doing exactly what people complain about immigrants doing today - coming in massive numbers, refusing to learn the new language, setting up schools and communities that speak the home language, flying the home flag, ect
>>
>>104033067
>just because it's happening doesn't mean you can just TALK about it, nazi
>>
>>104033134
Don't you have a genocide to get working on, Serb?
>>
>>104032812
This but unironically.
>>
>>104032967
>society should be the way I want it to be!
>>
>>104033215

Truth hurts doesn't it? Your sins are beyond redemption.
>>
>>104032812
Both sides were trying to Jew each other.
There was a incident when some Europeans traded some shit to an Indian tribe for the land they were currently on, and it turns out that tribe didn’t even live there and were just passing through. So they took the trade, moved on, the Europeans settled there only for the actual tribe who lived on that land came back to a bunch of white devils squatting on their land.
History is just a series of misunderstandings and people ripping each other off.
>>
Yeah how about someone posts more pics of cute teachers?
>>
>>104033134
you forgot to mention WIlson's involvement in selling us to the Federal reserve, who are the real power in the US and have been since Wilson signed away the gold standard.
>>
>>104033159
But why should anybody feel sad about Ashkenazi Jews with superior IQs displacing the powerless decadent whites?
>>
>>104033119
The worst human diseases come from deep interactions with animals. An animal pathogen will manage to mutate slightly to affect humans and then ravage us. The Native Americans only really had llamas to deeply interact with and llamas have pretty awesome immune systems.
>>
>>104033119
Look up guns germs and steel but I think they had stronger immune systems due to living with livestock and their ancestors surviving the plague
>>
>>104033238
>our society doesn't need to evolve, we should just sleep in the mud and die at the advanced age of 30 years old or from a broken bone or a common cold like our ancestors.
sounds like a paradise, you are welcome to go live naked in the forest and leave all the evil modern human advancements behind :)
>>
>>104033269

Indeed.

Britain, which is to say the British Empire was entirely Jew owned. Once the Jews established a new base in the US it was thrown to the dogs. Now it's theoretically your turn, but this time they have nowhwere left to go. This is why they're assfucking you with immigration etc. They are forced to go fully ahead with their global slavery system or otherwise be reduced to irrelevance, and this hubris and rushing is their downfall.
>>
>>104032812
i would enjoy the fuck out of locking ms grotke in my dungeon and turning her into a full blown stepford wife
>>
So when is /pol/ going to stop using all inventions made by Jews?
>>
>>104033312
Guns Germs and Steel is total hackery all the way through. Diamond treats Europe like it was some fantasy land that was just given to Europeans and that's literally the only reason why they were successful.
>>
>>104033312

>guns germs and steel

Is a book written by a Jew who has a vested interest in destroying the white race and its culture. It is inherently untrustworthy, and by its own metric the temples and achievements of the Himalayan kingdoms such as Nepal or Tibet are impossible, as well as those of the South America.

Also whites in Africa tamed zebras and stuff for fun, while your precious Jew claims this is impossible in an effort to explain away black failure.
>>
>>104033323
>they don't want to advance like I want them to
>let's just murder them
>>
>>104033391
Oh look, a tripfag who doesn’t know the difference between taming and domesticating.
>>
>>104033340
Aren't the Muslims doing that to Europe now
>>
File: Same fetish.jpg (12 KB, 257x200)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>104033358
>>
File: file.png (2 MB, 1200x792)
2 MB
2 MB PNG
>>104033411
Diamond's point is still stupid though.
Europeans domesticated the aurochs to create the modern cattle. And aurochs were as dangerous (or more so) than any equivalent in Africa.
Caesar described them as elephantine and prone to unprovoked attack. As tall as a man at the shoulder.

Jared Diamond presents Europe like cows just wandered into European pastures of their own free will. That wolves were already extinct and that pigs would just fall down and offer up bacon.
>>
Conquest =! Stealing
Stop being so butthurt that the europeans were really good at war.
>>
>>104033411

Foxes are allegedly one of those creatures that can't be domesticated. Until Russians did it just because.

Black failure is black failure. If we wanted to domesticate and "improve" the zebra as a pack animal we would've done it, but there was no point to it because horses, mules and donkeys were already here. In other words - black failure.

But hey, someone has to play the antagonist, so if you're eager to be that person and reap the punishments of supporting actual theological evil by all means. I'm sure the Jews and their slaves will reward you. Surely.
>>
>>104033119
the New World had regular diseases, but didn't have deadly plagues. Even the largest native american cities didn't come close to massive metropolises like London, Paris, Beijing, etc.; places where diseases can originate.

Natives also didn't have large numbers of domesticated animals. Many deadly plagues happen when a disease that normally effects animals mutates so that it becomes infectious to humans.
>>
>>104033454
But whites didn’t domesticate any of those.
>>
>>104033418
No, not really. I used to think they were too until I stopped getting all my news from /pol/

Understand, most Muslims immigrate to Europe because they're fleeing for their lives or just want to live in better conditions than they did in their home countries. I don't think the majority of them want to push their religion on other people.

And even if there WAS malicious intent among Muslims, ask yourself, what would be the best decision in order to make Islamic countries not hate Europe/America: letting Islamophobia run rampant and banning all of them from entering, or treating them with as much kindness as you possibly can?
>>
>>104033446
>treating real life as if it's just like playing Civ V

fuck off
>>
>>104033340
>i-i-it was just game bro!
Stop being faggot. This everyone knew this wasn’t some play ground game. Just because you weren’t resourceful enough to find a dirty needle doesn’t mean you can claim morality prevented it and not simple incompetence.
>>
>>104033475

Given that the eurasian steppe goes from the Pannonian plains to the borders of China and people moved freely across this vastness, who domesticated what and when is an open question in my eyes. Too many variables and guesswork to truly know. I kinda feel that archeology, paleontology and related sciences give themselves far too much importance and certainty that "X happened then at Y, absolutely." That reeks of hubris. I'm not even taking theories and fringe theories in account here, it just seems these scientists and so on give themselves far too much credit.
>>
>>104033445
>Europeans domesticated the aurochs to create the modern cattle
Cattle, like literally everything else Europeans used to jump start their civilization, came from the Middle East.
>>
>>104033630

Yup, syphilis ravaged Europe as well.

Basically when people use the disease thing it always reeks. Not only did people back then know fuck all about how diseases are transmitted and how to prevent them, the important thing to realize is that they're impersonal natural forces and no race or people can be blamed from infecting the other.

To put things in perspective it would be the same if Europe blamed China for the black death. It makes no sense.
>>
>>104033694
Americans intentionally spread blankets with smallpox.
>>
>>104033134
>>104033636
ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?
You say you hate Islam, but then shit on Woodrow Wilson for standing with Allies against OTTOMAN EMPIRE? Are you for real?
>>
>>104032967
>bringing science, medicine and education
Yeah for them, all the while they exterminate the people who were actually living here. Don't pretend that the Europeans had the best intentions for the Natives.
>>
>>104033636
There's like 2 billion of them in the world, i've interacted with a bunch and they're...normal
>>
>>104033574
>We have no way of knowing who domesticated all these plants and animals! There's no way to tell!
>But it was definitely White people you guys. Trust me.
>>
>>104033636
I guess all those nice muslims I've known throughout the years don't exist then.
>>
>>104032812
>>104032868
Is American elementary education really so dogmatic?
>>
>>104033690

Yes Anon, that's a nice argument right there. Modern medicine, electricity, computers, the industrial revolution, the illuminated manuscripts of the Middle Ages, the Roman aqueducts, the writings of Plato, the conquering of space, flight as such etc. all magically appeared in Europe. We did fuck all, things just occur for us by their own volition, and it's good that this happens because otherwise us whites would still be living in caves or something.

Do you see where I'm going with this? No matter how much you try to diminish us the FACT is that we did far more than any other race on the planet, and we did it through tears, blood and sweat. Your various Ququmbas and Abduls have an upper limit. We do not. The only other race worthy of parity with us are East Asians.
>>
File: jej.png (147 KB, 350x319)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
>>104033735
He's probably a serb salty that despite Wilson helping Serbia in WW1 he also helped Albania and personally shouted for their independence
>>
>>104033146
>new language
Retard detected
>>
>>104032967
Based and repilled my fellow European.
>Burns witch
>Bleeds patient to death
>Thinks sleep paralysis is caused by a demon sitting on your chest
>>
>>104033535
>3535▶
>>>104033446 (You)
lmao stay mad
>>
>>104033722

I'm pretty certain that's a myth. I honestly don't care either way.

>>104033735

The whole purpose of the Ottomans was to tie British troops in the Middle East. As a Croat I have far more reason to despise them than you could ever comprehend. And why are you acting as if this was a religious war, when it wasn't? It is your beloved Allies that created the middle eastern clusterfuck (Israel, Saudi Arabia) out of the remnants of the Empire. You sowed the seeds of... this what we have now. You don't have a moral highground.

>>104033766
>>104033794

They're merely pretending. I'm not joking. Muslims do this all the time, and I should know, living next to Bosnians (who are ethnically white). They will backstab you and betray you the moment they need to do so. You are nothing to them, an useful idiot, a future slave. Thes see the world in absolute terms of "Us and what will soon be us/ours".

>>104033769

Can you even read? Inventing something, or domesticating, needs a race capable of preserving, understanding and using these things. Whites can do it and so can Asians. Blacks can't for instance. Asia is a perfect example - they didn't come up with say computers, but they both adopted and understood their uses, functions and inner workings. This is why the transfer of knowledge occured many times along the West - East route in both directions.

The ability to UNDERSTAND, USE and PRESERVE knowledge is the defining point here.
>>
File: Perplexed.gif (877 KB, 720x846)
877 KB
877 KB GIF
>>104033987
>Slavshit
>WE WHITES
LMAO how come it is always you guys and not the actual guys that spew this stuff
>>
>>104033987
>I'm pretty certain that's a myth.
Why because it makes the people your rooting for look bad? Well good news, it's only one of thousands of atrocities. They can't all be fake.
>I honestly don't care either way.
Tell me, what are you trying to achieve here besides looking like a complete jackass?
>>
>>104033277
>Ashkenazi Jews with superior IQs
>citing a survey of hand selected Israeli students as representative of all goblins
Whoa
>>
>>104032812
>the barbaric europeans
Who else? It's not like civilized ones were going to the colonies.
>>
>>104034117
Aren't surveys showing whites are being oppressed done by whites
Why should I believe those then?
>>
File: The_Great_Rapprochement.jpg (1.17 MB, 2157x3000)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>104033134
>Join Germany? That was a real possibility
No, no it wasn't. America was best buddies with the UK and France in 1914 and had been since the 1890s. War against them was never happening. What German-Americans did was try and keep the US neutral, since they didn't want to have to fight against their own fatherland.
>As France and Britain began to lose the War Britain ceded overseas territory to the US once it depleted its gold reserves
No, no it didn't.
>And this is why the US became as powerful as it once was - by betraying its race and culture. It did the same again in WW2
Krauts get out.
>>
>>104033146
No, that was the Irish. The Germans were actually quite civil.
>>
>>104033134
>Ustases sucking kraut dick this hard
The memes are real. Hrvata na kravata
>>
>>104033987
Don't forget your favorite accomplishment: beign a society of pedos.
>>
>>104033987
You disgusting slavs have achieved nothing of importance besides your petty local conflicts ando being glorified turkish bitches, and yet here you are defending the honor of whites from your insignificant feudal remnant of a country, as if were your silly people the one that braved the seas ando built empires only dreamed of
Ay lest the turks ando moors served as antagonists for actual relevant europe, and their navigation breakthrougs served a purpose for the coming empires, the american natives has cities that rivaled those of italy, including irrigation Systema
What the fuck can a croat claim for his people? Lmao nothing without aping foreign achievements by the grace of being "white" (an originally portuguese colonial term that was never meant to include you balkan monkies) but please do keep crying about your fake genocide, bitch

T. Spaniard
>>
>>104033801
>Modern medicine
Invented after centuries of literal retardation on the part of European doctors
>electricity
That's a physical property faggot
>computers
Invented by the Anglos you so despise. And computing devices were being used in the Middle East for literally thousands of years.
>the industrial revolution
Again, Anglos.
>illuminated manuscripts
Oh yeah, pretty pictures. Such a great and useful invention. Surely no other people on Earth could come up with such a thing.
>the Roman aqueducts
Literally every urbanized civilization figured out how aqueducts work, before and after the Romans
>the writings of Plato
"What if we made all the smart people our kings and visualized people I don't like as blind cave dwellers?" Wow, such insight. Only a pure White specimen could ever conceive of such bright ideas.
>>
>>104033119
This guy did a video on this question
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEYh5WACqEk
>>
Burgers actually get offended if you remind them about the native Americans or the negros slaves?

I'm curious if the American school teach them about that.
>>
>>104033582
Anon you're saying a bunch of fucking nonsense. I used to think EXACTLY like you until I realized that I wasn't actually seeing any of the shit you're talking about.

Show me proof that this is happening.
>>
>>104033302
this is correct
>>
>>104033987
>I'm pretty certain that's a myth
It isn't.
>"To Colonel Henry Bouquet at Lancaster, Pennsylvania, who was preparing to lead an expedition to relieve Fort Pitt, Amherst wrote on about June 29, 1763: 'Could it not be contrived to send the small pox among the disaffected tribes of Indians? We must on this occasion use every stratagem in our power to reduce them.'[65]"
>"Bouquet responded to Amherst (summer of 1763):[66] 'P.S. I will try to inocculate [sic] the Indians by means of Blankets that may fall in their hands, taking care however not to get the disease myself. As it is pity to oppose good men against them, I wish we could make use of the Spaniard's Method, and hunt them with English Dogs. Supported by Rangers, and some Light Horse, who would I think effectively extirpate or remove that Vermine.'"
>"In a postscript, Amherst replied:[66] 'P.S. You will Do well to try to Innoculate [sic] the Indians by means of Blankets, as well as to try Every other method that can serve to Extirpate this Execrable Race. I should be very glad your Scheme for Hunting them Down by Dogs could take Effect, but England is at too great a Distance to think of that at present.'"

>Muslims do this all the time, and I should know, living next to Bosnians
Now there's your problem.
>>
File: 1506930161597.jpg (1.52 MB, 2835x1751)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB JPG
>>104033146
>>104034165
First it was the Germans, then the Irish and then the Italians.
>>
>>104033369
/pol/ is actually the jews
>>
>>104032967
You know the maya has a far better understanding of astronomy then the Europeans
>>
>>104034323
American schools teach it all the time. The only ones offended are the /pol/tards who triggered whenever they're told their ancestors may have done bad things.
>>
>>104033269
>and have been since Wilson signed away the gold standard.
But it was Nixon who signed away the gold standard.
>>
>>104034428
What if you were killed on site in the name of "conquest?" Would you be okay with it then?
>>
>>104034439
I am joking
/pol/tards are all CONQUEST but get butthurt at Ottoman and Arabian empires for invading Europe.

It's funny because under Ottoman Empire NO LANGUAGE OR CULTURE was destroyed. All were preserved. So much for a bloodthirsty muslim empire
>>
>>104034467
Ah ok, misinterpreted what you said.
>>
>>104032812
>Stole
We kicked their asses and won the country fair and square.
>>
>>104034540
Why are you treating it as some sort of competition?
>>
>>104034564
Earth is a zero sum game
>>
>>104032812
They kind of deserved it. Every other nation was able to eventually kick out the Europeans, if the Africans could do it, what excuse did the native American have?
>>
>>104034571
No?

Where does it say in the rules that it is
>>
File: This is fine.gif (386 KB, 592x570)
386 KB
386 KB GIF
>>104034564
Because it is
>>
>>104034564
Because it is. It also has been, and it always will be. Everyone not only knew the rules, but played by them with Glee. Until they lost, that is, and are now crying foul over it.
>>
>>104034599
>>104034603
No lol

I need proof. Can you give me proof of this thing you are claiming?
>>
>>104034581
Rules? There are no rules.
But there is a finite amount of resources and land.
Expansion necessarily means taking something from someone else.
>>
>>104032967
Yeah man dang old whites meddlin in mah dang old ritual n a dang old beating heart man.
>>
>>104034619
>But there is a finite amount of resources and land.
Not if you try living with the land instead of living off it lol
>>
>>104034416
wrong, and right, WIlson signed away a large chunk of the gold standard.

Nixon, probably afeared that he'd get JFK'd, signed away the rest of it.

or maybe he was "their man" like Wilson was, who knows, the implication is simple, JFK opposed the Banks like Jackson did, but did not win like Jackson did, and that's history, the Banks won.
>>
>>104034618
>Can you give me proof of this thing you are claiming?
Literally all of human history, from the Ukranian Civil War to when Uggh found out Oogh had a hotter monkey wife.
A competition of who uses violence better, the prize being land or resource.
>>
>>104034638
>Nixon, probably afeared that he'd get JFK'd, signed away the rest of it.
Or he did it because it was doing massive harm to your economy because Europe wanted its gold back.
>>
>>104034633
Nah, I'd rather just kill you and take your shit. What are you going to do? Bleed on me?
>>
>>104034618
Thousands of tears worth of history full of politicking and warring, of which they undoubtedly had their fair share of, the balance of nature with everything either eating or being eaten, fucking exitences it self. You know, thigs that would self l-evident if you weren’t actively ignoring them to support your delusion.
>>
I love /co/, now this thread, being a reference for that quote in Reccess, now it's a /his/ thread.
>>
>>104034633
What you mean purposely restrict yourself to a shittier standard of living so you can see your faggot’s neighbor’s face everyday when has shit that could make your life a wholeot nicer? Yeah fuck that.
>>
>>104034657
whatever the motivation it was done for the Federal Reserve, which is just another arm of the British Bank (the Red Shields/Rothchilds), and I mean this literally, since the Rothchilds and a variety of other Rich Eiltes at the time formed both.
>>
>>104034653
That's just completely incorrect and you should know that.

>>104034661
So I just literally proved you wrong. Nice going.

>>104034670
Who was the side causing all that politicking and warring? The people were "invading their land" or the people trying to "protect their land?" Think really hard about this.

>>104034702
What are you talking about? We were talking about European colonization in the Americas. Are you trying to tell me that Europe came over here because they started running out of resources? Because that's blatantly false.

And even if it was true, that doesn't mean you have to fucking kill other people for "their resources."
>>
>>104034702
jokes on you, my neighbors a qt
>>
>>104034727
*The people who were
>>
>>104034725
Or it was done to protect the US economy and had to be done in order to prevent another Great Crash.
>>
>>104034725
>the Red Shields
I fail to see how The Salvation Army are involved in banking.
>>
>>104034767
Rothchild is german for Red Shields.

>>104034754
this is literally what the Rothchilds told everyone to make this happen, when they were the ones who caused the many crashes beforehand.
>>
File: 3.gif (247 KB, 350x211)
247 KB
247 KB GIF
>>104034727
Actually Europeans going to the Americas is kinda our fault. We blocked the EuraAsian route and Europeans thought of going there on the other side since the world is a globe, thus going to Americas
T.Turk
>>
File: 2134321423412.png (681 KB, 627x720)
681 KB
681 KB PNG
>>104034727
>Who was the side causing all that politicking and warring?
The side that won
>that doesn't mean you have to fucking kill other people for "their resources."
It does if you're very good at killing
>>
File: TWocgN_A.png (462 KB, 1200x1235)
462 KB
462 KB PNG
>>104033146
>>104034393
Reminder that the differences between european ethnies nativists tried to warn us about still exist today, they're just dampened in comparison to the massive differences between whites and nonwhites. If nonwhites disappeared tomorrow I guarantee there would be a return of nativist sentiments ie "fuck the poles, fuck the russians, fuck the italians, fuck the paddies, etc"
>>
>>104034727
> Are you trying to tell me that Europe came over here because they started running out of resources? Because that's blatantly false.

Not him but it’s the truth. Your grade school probably told you Europeans colonized the world because they’re mighty explorers but that’s not why they did it. Humans don’t migrate heavily to strange areas that wreck havoc on their immune systems because they want to, they do it because they need to. Europe is the smallest continent and fucked itself resource-wise with centuries of wars over who’s inbred cousin gets to sit on the throne of a shithole country. Africa, the Americas, and Asia are rich in resources so that’s why their populations never migrated heavily out like Europeans did.
>>
>>104034780
Sure it was the Rothchilds and had nothing to do with overproduction in farming, lower production in steel goods or World War 1.

And now you're going to claim that the Rotchilds started World War 1
>>
>>104034808
So, you have nothing to say. Nice.

>>104034816
If Europeans were so mighty or whatever they wouldn't have fucked themselves over like that. Despite what the morons in this thread may say, they "won" nothing.
>>
>>104034817
no, but they funded both sides, as they had funded both sides since literally the French/British War that put them on the map.

lest you forget, they were the ones who told the brits they had just lost the war, when in fact, they had won it, causing them to gain full control over the British economy forever.
>>
>>104032812
>Let's discuss how the barbaric europeans stole this country from Native Americans

Is it kind of alternative history with the Aztecs instead of Rome?
>>
>>104034257
>You disgusting slavs have achieved nothing of importance besides your petty local conflicts ando being glorified turkish bitches, and yet here you are defending the honor of whites from your insignificant feudal remnant of a country, as if were your silly people the one that braved the seas ando built empires only dreamed of
This is absolutely fucking true, Slavs are scum and deserve to be put into slavery
t. Polack who lives in poland and wishes he was either born german or not born at all
>>
>>104034727
>Who was the side causing all that politicking and warring? The people were "invading their land" or the people trying to "protect their land?" Think really hard about this.
Both, you high-horsing numpty. Both did the exact same thing, and those that were defensing only did so because they currently weren’t in a position to be attacking. It was never a moral action, merely self-interest you revisionist retard.

>Are you trying to tell me that Europe came over here because they started running out of resources? Because that's blatantly false.
No you illiterate idiot, i’m telling you they invaded because they wanted more so they could be even better off. Nobody said you could only act in self interest when you’re at deaths door, and if someone did, they’d be told to fuck of and stop being a holier-than-thou halfwit, like you are right now

>And even if it was true, that doesn't mean you have to fucking kill other people for "their resources."
They didn’t. They killed them when they A. Tried to stop them from taking their shit or B. Indirectly did so with diseases they’d never been exposed to.
>>
File: shot0212.png (1.14 MB, 720x552)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>104033391
>written by a Jew who has a vested interest in destroying the white race and its culture
>>
File: 12341324213412.jpg (474 KB, 1624x1748)
474 KB
474 KB JPG
>>104034841
>they "won" nothing
*cough cough*
>>
>>104034846
Sweden also funded both sides, during both World Wars. Is Sweden a rotchild nation?
>they were the ones who told the brits they had just lost the war, when in fact, they had won it
Sure they did.
>>
File: Sad.jpg (47 KB, 358x350)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>Expect thread to be about Recess and Miss Gretchen's feet
>Fucking /his/ off-topic shit

J U S T
>>
>>104034889
It's only "winning" something of other people recolonize it as something that was won. Europeans didn't "win" North America, they stole it.

Therefore, they couldn't possibly have won anything if it's not universally recognized as such.

You're really bad at this, anon lol
>>
>>104034893
they absolutely did, as Nathan Rothschild scooped up complete power during the Napoleonic war and cemented the Rothchilds as the powerbrokers forever forward.
>>
>>104034939
Sure
they
did
>>
>>104034928
>It's only "winning" something of other people recolonize it as something that was won
Hey Eurobros, did we win?
>>
>>104032967
This unironically.
I always find it funny how everyone wants to talk about the evil Europeans stealing Land from the native Americans and yet no one brings up the fact that the same native Americans constantly conquered and killed one another for the very land that they lived on. war death and conquest are a part of the human experience and yeah it sucks and it's evil but that doesn't change the fact that if the shoe was on the other foot the native Americans would have done the same shit to the Europeans.
>>
>>104034881
>It was never a moral action
Absolutely was. The people "defending" got all freaked out about about their culture/"way of life" dying or whatever and then started a war. This is how it's always happened throughout history and it's stupid as shit.

>I’m telling you they invaded because they wanted more so they could be even better off
Objectively bad.

>They killed them when they blah blah
They killed them in thousands of other ways too.
>>
File: 1324312432142134.jpg (27 KB, 467x255)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>104034928
>Europeans didn't "win" North America, they stole it
What's the difference
Europeans decided to fight the Indians, the Indians fought back, Europeans won the war so fucking hard that the Indian population is now so small most charts don't even have a separate category for them and just list them as "other" and the whole world recognizes American and Canada as English speaking white countries without a single shit going toward the nearly non-existent natives.
>>
>>104034393
what ethnic was uncle Sam?
>>
>>104034950
but they did? this is such fact that they brag about it.

is history a fluid concept to you?
>>
File: 1506930285735.jpg (380 KB, 1200x858)
380 KB
380 KB JPG
>>104034993
American
>>
>>104034972
If anyone won in this world is the Anglos

T. Frog
>>
>>104034977
>war death and conquest are a part of the human experience

Jesus fucking Christ. The only people that cause war are people that think war and death are a part of the human experience. This is 100% true and I wish people would finally realize it.
>>
>>104034439
but of course, sacrifices must be made to protect someone society
>>
>>104034972
You may think you won, but other people don't see it that way.

Therefore, you could not possibly have objectively "won" anything.
>>
>>104034977
the shitty part is that it turned racist, though.
Late in the war, multiple native american tribes actively wanted peace, and were even willing to give up their land and live under colonial rule, just as long as they were left alone. Most of them were met with slaughter and carnage, just for being filthy indians.
>>
>>104035012
So you're telling me you'd just lie on the ground and take it and think "well, guess I was just the weakest of the human species and deserved it lol"

Why do you people shamelessly lie like this?
>>
>>104033027
Man, I guess if might makes right, Muslims deserve to take over the world.
>>
>>104035005
>The only people that cause war are people that think war and death are a part of the human experience
So literally everyone considering human history hasn't had a single war free year ever?
>>
>>104034540
ur people got technology and you were fighting a bunch of tree lovers, how that's fair?
>>
>>104035005
At the end of the day humans are animals who are territorial and and need resources to survive. War shaped every hunan civilization whether you like to admit it or not and if not for war we wouldn't have the lasting peace we currently see ourselves in, get the fuck over it you stupid hippie.
>>
>>104035055
No, only the people causing wars.

You can't possibly think that "everyone" has caused a war or that everyone thinks that war is just an inevitable thing.
>>
>>104032812
>>
>>104034987
>Absolutely was. The people "defending" got all freaked out about about their culture/"way of life" dying or whatever and then started a war. This is how it's always happened throughout history and it's stupid as shit.
They got freaked out because someone else was trying to do the same shit they would have tried, and at some point did try, to do to them or someone else goven the chance and incentive.

>Objectively bad.
Objectively wrong.

>They killed them in thousands of other ways too.
Care to mention them then?
>>
>>104035005
add to that that 99% of the people who say that "war is a part of human experience" have never actually been in one, and were, in fact, born in a free nation and lived there all their lives.
People who say that "war is a part of human experience" also mostly romanticize it, thinking it's just running over plains with a gun, to heroically save your nation or conquer the barbarian, and completely neglect disease, starvation, and overall misery of citizens of a nation under attack.
>>
>>104034991
>whole world recognizes American and Canada as English speaking white
>white
jajajajaja ayy lmao
>>
>>104035057
life isn't fair, they had just as many years to develop technology and tactics as everyone else.

they fucking squandered it running buffalo off cliffs like fucking cavemen till it was literally war time.
>>
>>104034859
Aztecs are from Mexico tho
>>
>>104035017
>winning is subjective
Tell that to the dodo or the Dinosaurs.
>>
>>104035003
mud?
>>
>>104035072
>if not for war we wouldn't have the lasting peace we currently see ourselves in
You're absolutely right I mean, if humanity never waged a war, that obviously means there would be more war
>>
>>104035072
>who are territorial and and need resources to survive.
Who the fuck cares

Even if that was true, with the acceleration of technological advancements we literally have all the resources we could possibly need today. The only reason we'd still be "territorial" is because of some petty stupid bullshit.

>>104035079
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_massacres

>>104035094
That's not a case of winning or losing, that's extinction.

"Winning" and "losing" are inherently subjective concepts.
>>
>>104035083
still not the definition of fair.
>>
>>104033796
She was a hippie and this was made clear, they talk politics and beliefs on history 2-3x more than other teachers.
>>
>>104035117
>Even if that was true, with the acceleration of technological advancements we literally have all the resources we could possibly need today. The only reason we'd still be "territorial" is because of some petty stupid bullshit.
Just wait, in less than 5 minute you will have 3 people telling you that LITERALLY ALL TECHNOLOGY WAS INVENTED BECAUSE OF WAR despite the fact that there are tons of technologies that weren't
>>
>>104035057
How is it fair when the Romans, a highly trained and well armed standing army, invaded a bunch of tribals who until that point mostly fought war as an big show of honour?
How is it fair when the Mongols, a massive population of highly trained bowmen that had a horse for pretty much every fighting man, fought the Hungarians who used conscripted peasant armies who never received any formal trains while only a handful of Hussars actually had horses and training?
It's never been about fair, the stronger army that put more time and resource into combat wins 90% of the time.
>>
>>104035123
Fair is irrelevent, in the end they wanted the fight and couldn't win, now you weep for their loss when they ran into it headfirst.
>>
>>104035117
>with the acceleration of technological advancements we literally have all the resources we could possibly need today
Tell that to most of India and Africa
>>
>>104035186
Right! Which is why we should be developing economic systems that satisfy the needs of everyone across the world and not just be taking advantage of them in the name of increasing the wealth in more developed countries.
>>
Euros like to say other races(especially the African) are violent but whites are the most violent race by far and that’s how they’ve came to dominate the world. Technological innovation in humanity tends to come during wartime and Europe constantly warred with each other for centuries. After they were done tearing up their continent, they sought out new land to live in and killed the natives to make room for themselves. You don’t come to dominate the world simply through peace(and trademark of the African) or intellect(Asians), you do it by force.

I once read a book a long time ago that theorized that each race is spiritually linked to an element. The African was water while Euros were fire.
>>
>>104035036
that sure worked for the native Americans.
>>
>>104035200
Not what happened and you know it.
>>
>>104032812
And lo, the /pol/fags come home from school and immediately launch into some uninformed and mildly racist posting about history on the comics and cartoons board of 4chan. Do they ponder about how their lives came to such a state or are they blissfully ignorant of their own shortcomings. Who's to say.
>>
>>104035196
impossible, Africa, south of like Egyptis a nation of violent retards, you can throw billions of dollars into helping them and it will always be a black-hole money pit.

and they will try and kill you the entire time you are doing it.
>>
>>104033418

Not even remotely, but thanks for your projection.

>>104033562

And still projecting their sociopathic mentality. Conservatives truly are a sad lot, that cannot imagine a world with kindness.

Also, most native americans had strict, ritualistic warfare mechanisms, in some cases even diminishing casualties. Bad, we'll entertain that, but it makes europeans going around infecting people all the more hideously insidious.
>>
>>104035196
Why?
What would we possibly have to gain by giving countries that can't use their extremely fertile and resource land by themselves a ton of our own money?
Also, we tried to teach Africans farming once, they turned to communists and forced whitey out, now countries that's main export was food are now in extreme poverty and their main import is food.
>>
>>104035233
>Implying the West isn’t secretly funding divisions in Africa so they can keep raping the continent while Africans look the other way
>>
>>104033410
Europeans were asked to Aztecs by the very people the Aztec oppressed. Turns out sacrificing the people you conquered was a pretty shit move and earns you alot of enemies.
>>104033858
Even then its not worse then sacrificing people so the sun would rise again. Plus you know the witch hunts were started by people who wanted to believe all women without evidence.
>>
>>104035186
Oh, we - as a species - most definitely do.
To sound like a hippie for a moment ((If we all just worked together)) europe and america definitely have enough "excess" resources to feed those nations.
There are multiple problems related to that, of course. For one, providing them with resources would not immediately alter their culture and mentality, and would only increase the population boom, requiring more and more resources. In order to truly "satisfy" their needs, all indians and africans would need to actively cooperate, reproduce less, stabilize the population, basically submit to the "white savior's rule", which they definitely wouldn't want to do in reality.
The second problem is, nobody really wants to be this savior, because there is no benefit in it. People don't generally become millionaires by being generous, and even if you are, there is a good risk that trying to help will turn against you and cost you even more.
>>
>>104032967

The Aztec, Maya and Inca were considerably ahead of the earliest european contacts in those regards. They even had egalitarian education, which makes your idiotic "b-buh we civilised them!" all the more utterly pathetic.

>>104034977

See this >>104033340
dear shit stain that deserves to die of anthrax.
>>
>>104032812
Mods really doing a great service here
>>
>>104035237
a "world with kindness" from a Lefty always looks like some variant of a Socialist nightmare.
>>
>>104035233
What makes you so sure this is what will happen?

Do you honestly look at the poor living conditions of Africans on the internet and think
"wow, they brought ALL of this on themselves! nothing to do with residual effects of colonization and exploitation at all!!"

>>104035249
Well, a peaceful world would come about for one.

I mean, we waste so much fucking food in the U.S, what literally is the harm with a redistribution of resources?
>>
>>104035230
>mildly racist
>mildly
>>
>>104035272
>kindness and peace
>socialist nightmare!!!!111

Amazing.
>>
>>104035233
> you can throw billions of dollars into helping them and it will always be a black-hole money pit.
Implying we're not doing that now. Fucks sake with all the organizations we have there im surprised its still a shit hole.
>>104035255
>Gangs of muslim rapists want to enslave and sell the children to arabs
Clearly its the white mans fault
>>
>>104035278
>a peaceful world would come about for one
Did you miss the whole "when we tried to teach Africans how to grow food they turned into militant communists hellbent on white genocide?"
>>
>>104035278
>Do you honestly look at the poor living conditions of Africans on the internet and think
"wow, they brought ALL of this on themselves! nothing to do with residual effects of colonization and exploitation at all!!"

You know he does
>>
>>104035117
>Literally all of thise massacres fall under catagorey A. Tried to stop them and failed
So it’s just the same thing that you’re trying to pretend is different.
>That’s extinction
That’s losing at life. Winning is a solid objective for every defined situation. You can say that the NBA championship team aren’t winners hy yur standards, because you were playing baseball, that but that doesn’t make it true.
>>
>>104035272

"Love and kindness" = socialism? Your words, not mine.
>>
>>104035296
You know that’s not what happened, /pol/
>>
Just wanted to give a shout out to the mods again for really holding the comics and cartoon board to such a high standard
>>
>>104035290
You act as if the same shit literally doesn’t happen in white countries, most notably Eastern European.
>>
>>104035278
> residual effects of colonization and exploitation at all!
Is that why the schools and infrastructure there are now in disrepair. Fucks sake keeping the road working isn't rocket science.
>>
>>104035278
it wasn't a shithole under colonialism, we step away and hand them the reigns and it fell right into how it is now.
>>
>>104033340
>So basically two kids are fighting
Not it's not
It's like two retards fighting with knives over a piece of meat and you show up with a gun, then having your children constantly berating you afterward because it wasn't fair.
>>
>>104035327
Yeah almost as if giving money to people doesn't work.
>>
>>104035323
I just don't get what compels these people to not stay on /pol/. Are they afraid that if they post this shit there they'll get on that watchlist much faster? Because they have to know deep down that they're not truly anonymous no matter what board they're on.
>>
>>104033446
based but more redpilled
>>
>>104035137
>Some technologies, many of which were reliant upon technologies that were triggered by war, happened to not com around during war time.
>This means that All those instances of Scientific progress being spurred by conflict don’t count and were mere coincidences.
Amazing logic.
>>
File: 231432143214.jpg (639 KB, 937x552)
639 KB
639 KB JPG
>>104035311
That's literally exactly what happened in post Mugabe Rhodesia, the government wanted to slowly hand over more power to the blacks so when they did inherit much of the farmland they would actually know how to use it, but Mugabe was all like "nah, fuck whitey, all that farmland goes to my former ZANLA terrorists" and now this is the equivalent of $5
>>
>>104035230
>uninformed
In what regard?
>>
>>104035326
Just want to keep the hype train going for the amazing moderation on this board
>>
>>104035290
>Implying we're not doing that now. Fucks sake with all the organizations we have there im surprised its still a shit hole.
We don't have fucking organizations down there, we have corporations.

>>104035301
>That’s losing at life. Winning is a solid objective for every defined situation.
No it fucking isn't. When the dinosaurs died out no one said "haha, we WON!" That is a completely fictional and danbgerous narrative in your head.

>>104035329
>Is that why the schools and infrastructure there are now in disrepair. Fucks sake keeping the road working isn't rocket science.
Yeah, it's not rocket science when you have all the resources you need at your fingertips like we do in the States.

Christ, you have to be baiting at this point.

>>104035330
>it wasn't a shithole under colonialism
Oh yeah you're right. They had human zoos too! At least the native Africans were kept on safe conditions under colonization!!

Quit trying to act like a moron intentionally
>>
>>104035330
>He doesn’t know what neo-colonialism is
>>
>>104035311
Have you ever actually opened a history textbook?
>>
>>104035360
In the sense that these children parrot everything they hear off /pol/ and don't back up any of their arguments with sources. Also the fact that they're arguing about the white man's burden on the comics and cartoon board of 4chan versus, say, the history board.
>>
>>104035379
Anon you probably haven't read a history textbook since you were in high school.
>>
>>104035333

So many stupid things here, so lets start with the obvious.
>>
File: Zimbabwe.jpg (713 KB, 3124x1068)
713 KB
713 KB JPG
>>104035356
Lots of place devolved to that.
>>
>>104035389
Not reading this stuff forns few years is a far cry from never once touching it and pulling everything out your ass.
>>
>>104035333

More like if the person with a gun shot them both. Seriously, the sheer idiotic myopia and sociopathy in this post is staggering.
>>
>>104035382
Which part that the German american people of today shouldn't feel guilty that the Spanish killed off the Aztecs because they were asked too by the nations that Aztecs conquered and used for blood sacrifices?
>>
>>104035330
Hey, how about this, lad
Next time you try to colonize an inhabited region, how about you try
>give locals food, trinkets, and encourage them to cease their local conflicts, giving your their gold in return for education and help in building infrastructure
instead of
>give the locals a CUNTING FUCKLOAD OF GUNS and tell them to shoot at other tribes to make sure that your rivals can't do the same
>>
>>104035399
>Western powers undermined them
Yes anon, Europe used it’s secret mind control spy technology, to make their entire nation incapable of understanding agriculture. You’ve cracked the code.
>>
>>104035379
You mean Eurocentric textbooks that conviently omit information it doesn’t want you to know? The textbooks that won’t tell you about how Coloumbus was a monster who actually didn’t discover America?
>>
>>104035424
Anon I'm sorry that you feel this persecuted by events you've made up in your own head, maybe speak to someone offline about how bad this makes you feel.
>>
>>104035431
I just debunked the very argument you presented and you still chose to move forward with it? You are stupid.
>>
File: 1470780293549.png (375 KB, 763x960)
375 KB
375 KB PNG
>>104035399
>Zimbabwe isn't a shithole because a communist dictator decided to strip every piece of land from people who've been growing it for decades and give it to a bunch of murderous thugs, but because evil whitey serpents snuck into the country after the war and injected chemicals that made black people forget out to farm into the entire populations head
Western powers were the ones demanding the Rhodesian government gave immediate, not gradual, control of the country to blacks in the first place you absolute retard.
>>
>>104032812
They also stole it from the survivors of a nation wide plague so they didn't even steal it from the natives in their prime either.
>>
>>104035392
>>104035405
It's more like two rednecks yelling at each other weapon in hand except one of them have a shotgun and the other have a baseball bat.
>>
If white people didn't come and alpha the stupid stinky savages off the land you wouldn't be shit posting right now would you?

Check and mate
>>
>>104035426
>encourage them to cease their local conflicts
It was tried but the Natives loved the gun more than the trinkets and refused to traded their gold unless some was given. Plus you can't stop people who have blood feuds in europe or in new lands
>>
>>104035465
I wouldn't mind living in Europe tho
>>
File: race realism.png (58 KB, 582x552)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>104034117
and the excuses begin
>>
>>104035478
Is this the /pol/tard equivalent of >if I move to Japan I'll get a subservient Japanese girlfriend in no time?
>>
>>104035465
We would except all the jokes about Africa would also work for America.
>>
>>104035426
How about the Locals solve their own problems and stop expecting other people eith more power to play mediator because they themselves can’t act with personal responsibility.
>>
>>104035399
Mate, I've been on africa's side all along here, but I have to kinda side with the /pol/tards here - I don't think there is any evidence of whites intentionally sabotaging the agriculture, and I do genuinely believe that the locals wouldn't know how to maintain the farms, since the white farmers most likely used more advanced techniques than your average villager would know in order to maximize production, didn't exactly disclose how to use all the imported western tools, etc.

Farming might have been a part of human culture since ancient times, but more advanced techniques like the Three-field system crop rotation and such were not invented until late medieval times.
>>
>>104035448
>Anon I'm sorry that you feel this persecuted by events you've made up in your own head, maybe speak to someone offline about how bad this makes you feel.
In what way was it made up? Point to a specific sentence that is false. You know as well as i that Spain were the first colonizers and that Germany being a landlocked country couldn't exactly do shit to the native americans in Mexico. Yet fast fowards 500 years everyones too stupid to recognize that fact. All im saying is stay true to your convictions and go after Spain, don't drag German, Poland, or Russia into this.
>>
>>104035495
No it's the >I'm tired of living in baltnigmore surrounded by nigs
>>
>>104035435
Columbus not discovering america is common knowledge to anyone passed fifth grade, which obviously doesn’t seem to apply to you, and the knowledge of who discovered America is irrelevant to knowing how to farm.
>>
>>104035451
>Debunked
You said that they were undermined, and then failed to actually elaborate on exactly how, or provide proof. The only thing you’ve debunked is your credibility.
>>
>>104033340
It's like two gay guys fucking each other in the ass and then some black guy arrive and it's not longer fair.
>>
>>
>>104035504
most countries had a peaceful history before a superpower showed up to start a bunch of bullshit and conflict

>their own problems
>>
>>104035553
What's happening to her face on the bottom left panel?
>>
>>
>>104032812
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1y_0NfhF9c
>>
>>104035553
They hatefuck after this, right?
>>
>>104035457
Why are you samefagging now? Mad because your /pol/ narrative is going to go away?
>>
>>104035556
Shaka Zulu, begs to fucking differ. Also you know the Africans who sold their own brothers into bondage to the arabs and europeans
>>
>>104035465
Given how mankind works, we would still be posting but under different circumstances. The next most violent race after whites would take over. That would be the Asians.
>>
>>104035556
lol Rwanda.

a massive problem between two classes of people and the West couldn't stop them from killing each other no matter what we tried.
>>
>>104035585
So many things wrong with this.
>>
>>104035590
>Can't provide a single actually fact to back up his "w-whitey was actually the reason post-war Zimbabwe went to absolutely shit"
>"I know, I'll just say they're samefagging so I still look like I won the argument"
>>
>>104035585
YASSS QUEEN
>>
>>104035556
Unless you count countries that only popped existence after the disuloution of a larger empire and had no history to speak of as soeverign nations, like what happened with the dissolution of the Ottoman empire, that is a blatant lie.
>>
>>104035527
>I-It doesn't matter! I'm right!
>>
>>104035553
>>104035585
YASSSS QUEEEEN SLAYYY
>>
>>104035595
>What are the Italian Wars?
>>
>>104032967

Pretty sure the first thing europeans brought were diseases they got from eating next to where they wiped their ass with their hands
>>
>>104035608
Europe was the stage for the two deadliest wars in history because Europeans couldn't stop killing each other.
>>
>>104035585
>Whites are responsible for slavery, theft, and systematic racism despite the fact that every single region of the world had exactly the same thing

Honestly, the only thing Whites did different was colonialism
>>
>>104035585
>character is projecting really hard
>>
>>104035660
The fuck does italy have to do with Shaka Zulu?
>>
>>104035624
>Being this mad he's wrong

Like I said, The West did the same thing with Haiti. That is well documented. Why do you think it isn't any different with Zimbabwe? Look at how hateful you are? Do you really think you would take news about Africans kicking your colonizer brethren out lightly?

https://www.nytimes.com/2003/03/08/world/bush-orders-sanctions-imposed-against-leaders-of-zimbabwe.html
>>
>>104035660
>italian wars
>Having anything to do with the Kongo Rulers who enslaved their neighbors
Come the fuck on
>>
>>104035690
You're acting as if Europeans hadn't done heinous shit to each other the entire history of their continent.
>>
>>104035713
they use Charcoal as money in Haiti, its a shithole, regardless of how much Clinton's fleece it.

but the stage was set, they overthrew their masters and then killed any whites that helped them do it, then they proceeded to enslave each other!
>>
>>104033340
It's like two anons arguing and there's that guy who come and start shitposting both side into calling each other nigger.
>>
File: 1383660749664.png (194 KB, 321x202)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
>>104035713
>Haitian slaves murdered all their slavers and promptly ran their country into the ground
>Dominicans literally on the same island are thriving because they didn't expel whitey
>>
>>104035741
>Europe never had slavery
>>
>>104035624
Green text really discredits you anon.
>>
>>104035553
>>104035585
That's one mighty fine strawman you got there.

Also, being racist against racist whites is still racist.
>>
>>104035758
>Country seeks Independence from their oppressors
>Oppressors get mad and destroy the country

>Other country doesn't rebel against their oppressors
>Oppressors leave them alone

Wow.
>>
File: 1047400711.jpg (228 KB, 1000x541)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>104035713
They sanctioned russia, iran, and a shitton of other countries too.
>>
>>104035754
>they use Charcoal as money in Haiti

And we use cotton.
>>
>>104035773
eh, it was more that they expected to trade with France after killing all the french AND all the french that helped them overthrow their slave owners.

then they proceeded to enslave each other and run the whole thing like a dictatorship, and were shocked, SHOCKED that france didn't want anything to do with them.
>>
>>104035748
Of course they did, but the argument was that every nation in Africa was peaceful until some foreign power came and fucked them over is bullshit.
>>
>>104035774
And they still do trade with those countries. There was a combined effort to destroy Zimbabwe so other African countries dont act out of line.

North Korea is near Zimbabwe levels because of the concentrated effort to undermine them. The only reason why they stayed above the water was because China.
>>
>>104035713
>Rig your nations presidential election
what did you expect to happen?
>>
>>104035713
>Written 2003, two decades after Mugabe took over and by that articles own admission long after Mugabe began land seizures, which isn't counting the 300 or so farmers who died during the war and the near doubling of urban populations due to how dangerous rural areas had become.
>>
>>104035762
Nowhere near the amount of the transatlantic slave trade (which is booming in this day and age)
Which was started by the Dutch btw
Most Africa raping was from the Dutch

>>104035773
>Implying whitey ever came back to Haiti after the 1st ones were murdered

Also, you're uninformed because the Dominican Republic won their independence FROM Haiti you fucking retard
>>
>>104035806
Africa was realtivley peaceful compared to Europe and their constant large scale expensive wars over the balance of power.
>>
>>104035836
>Africa was realtivley peaceful compared to Europe
That's what happens when you have three times as much land.
>>
File: im-35601.jpg (25 KB, 619x413)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>104035821
I dont know Anon...
>>
File: 1428908201130.jpg (40 KB, 599x389)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>104035819
>implying Insectoids give a fuck about Africans
>>
>>104035827
You do know the fast tracked "land reform" didn't happen until the 2000 right?
>>
>>104035829
>Most Africa raping was from the Dutch

So Europeans?

>Also, you're uninformed because the Dominican Republic won their independence FROM Haiti you fucking retard

You dont think the fact DR rebeled against blacks and not whites pleased western powers?
>>
>>104035836
again shaka zulu. egypt, mali,songhai,etc. The list goes on.
>>
>>104035854
I think you missed the point of his post.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS7XUGh2meI
>>
>>104035883
Do you really want me to list the shit Europeans have done to each other? Because not only is list longer than Africa's, it's more deadly. Lets not play this game.
>>
>>104035882
>Scandinavians
>Just the same as Western Europe
aight

>>104035882
Cause they got so much foreign aid after that
Fuck off with your revisionism
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL2XX_2tNk8
>>
>>104035919
>Cause they got so much foreign aid after that

Western powers never fucked with DR as much as they've done with Haiti.
>>
Just incredible. Way to go mods.
>>
>>104035819
You sure it wasn't because mugabe was fixing elections, stealing land, and just being a complete fuck up in general?
>>
File: 1400011760884.jpg (186 KB, 1068x1125)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>104035929
>Haiti literally overthrew their Western Power
>Run it into the ground
>Dominicans say they are big gay and gain independence
>"All according to white keikaku"

At this point I think you're baiting
>>
>>104035944
That colonialism speaking right there! Get him!
>>
>>104035911
Go ahead, i don't deny it the world wars would be the trump card. The difference is im not pretending europeans are saints when other peopl do the same shit.
>>
>>104035489
lol
>>
>>104032967
As if the typical /pol/faggot wouldn't like to see that happen to sandniggers.
>muh remember the 999999 gorillion human hearts, goy
>>
>>104035865
>The government organised a referendum on the new constitution in February 2000, despite having a sufficiently large majority in parliament to pass any amendment it wished. Had it been approved, the new constitution would have empowered the government to acquire land compulsorily without compensation
So basically, Bush put up sanctions with Zimbabwe three years after it begun to outright steal land. Those monsters, how could Bush do such a horrible thing?
>>
>>104035950
>Blacks overthrow whites
White Man is angry.

>Blacks(who claim they aren't black) overthrow blacks and suck up to whites
White Man is pleased

Why are you pretending the West is benevolent and has never done anything wrong?
>>
But seriously where the fuck are the mods
>>
>>104035948
Yeah because succesful countries have NEVER had that happen huh?
>>
>>104035982
Probably jerking off to this.
>>
>>104035526
you should ask kindly to the nig to move away.
>>
>>104035017
Whose language are you speaking? Who designed the device you're working on to type this? Who designed the code that allows conversations like this to happen across borders? All of history is covered in fire and blood and empires regardless of how benevolent or malevelant are built upon the backs of the unheard. You're arguement would hold more weight if you had something to bring to the table to replace what evil white people have made yet you're suggestions end up being more ideas though up by dead white people. So you just dig your heels in the sand and pile the crimes of dead men onto the living and expect justice to catch up anytime soon.
>>
>>104036000
I hope they're getting compensated for their work
>>
>>104035975
Why are you baiting so hard and why do you think I said anything about benevolence? You're implying that there's a whitey scheme to keep us down and the notion is simply too retarded to comprehend

Blacks dicked over blacks and you want to try to find some fucking way to blame Euros AGAIN when you don't even know the fuckin history. Go suck off your professor

>>104035982
Hey, this thread is pretty insightful actually, sorry you're too much of a brainlet to comprehend human history
>>
>>104036012
Imagine doing it for free
>>
>>104036011
The answer to all of those is Jews, especially for the technology questions.
>>
>>104032967
what a joke
>>
>>104035988
it does, but usually not all at the same time.
>>
>>104036017
Go prosthelytize somewhere else you racist edgelord
>>
>>104035982
they usually don't do their jobs desu
>>
>>104036030
I honestly don't want to imagine, especially these days where every election cycle brings in these tourists and children who are racist in the name of "trolling" other anonymous users. I'm sure most of them have given up.
>>
A black guy bit me, I'm scared, what's going to happen to me?
>>
>>104036079
you might have rabies you fucking imbecile go see the doctor or kys
>>
>>104036079
sickle cell anemia
>>
>NO /pol/ DOESN'T SPILL OVER TO OTHER BOARDS NO THEY DON'T ALWAYS GO ON ABOUT THEIR VIEWS ABOUT WHATEVER NO WE DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT OR BROWSE YOUR SHITTY BOARDS DON'T YOU DARE REDIRECT ME TO /pol/
>>
>>104036079
A fate worse than death, you're going to be a racist prick alone on a Friday night on the comics and cartoons board of 4chan
>>
so how are the natives doing these days?
>>
>>104036095
>BUT ANON DON'T YOU KNOW EVERYTHING IS POLITICAL THESE DAYS THAT'S WHY AT THE MERE SIGHT OF A BLACK PERSON I HAVE TO GO ONLINE AND REEEE TO EVERYONE THIS IS WHAT I MUST DO TO EDUCATE THE MASSES AND I AM NOT /POL/
>>
>>104036095
>instead of ignoring them go into an obvious /pol/bait thread and feed them
you´re doing great anon
>>
>>104032967
>Posts civilization ahead of Europe in many things
>>
>>104036079
had you tried to play basketball or bass?
>>
>>104036095
Actually, if you bothered reading, this thread was pretty good until /co/mblr starting screaming "muh /pol/
The 1st use of nigger was from someone being mad at /pol/
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/b/784465413

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.