[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


File: a29763d5bf.jpg (65 KB, 878x490)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>White supremacy is still alive and slaves built this country so tell your parents venmo $300K to your black friends
Wow. Why would they include this message in a children's cartoon?
>>
>>144032777
What’s funny is that they gave the sign to the Irish girl… a group who were also enslaved
And Maya seems a little prejudiced against Asians… a group who were forced into camps.
So maybe she should get off her high horse
>>
>>144032822

>a group who were also enslaved

source?
>>
>>144032777
All the people who did that shit are fucking dead, can we move on?
>>
>>144032822
And funniest of all, the labor that the Irish and Asians participated in had a lasting impact on American civilization. Blacks pretty much exclusively got used for agribusiness, and the South's primary plantation crop (cotton) had an industry collapse during the Civil War because their major buyers started planting/importing from Egypt instead (Egyptian cotton took off a reaction to Confederate cotton production being crippled due to war and blockades).
So black people's only real contribution to American society was wiped away with the same conflict that granted them their freedoms, and literally every other ethnic group can point to an industry that had a lasting impact except blacks.
>>
File: 1590633355077.jpg (76 KB, 790x444)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>144032777
Did they really do this shit or is 4chan fucking with me?
>>
>>144032857
They really did the "Slaves built this country" bit but not the "pay your black friends" bit.
>>
>>144032822
You think the people who made the reboot knew that?
>>
>>144032842
The funniest part is that white supremacy didn’t even exist until a bunch of southern politicians made it up to try and cover their asses after karma for the sin of slavery finally caught up with them. And if you look at white supremacy under a microscope it breaks down utterly

People are still willing to discriminate against and hate Irishmen, Kelts, Jews, Serbs, El Salvadorians and numerous other “white” races despite there being no physical differences to divide them
>>
What would be Huey's take on this episode?
>>
>>144032868
Bigotry is often irrational.
>>
The worst part is i actually kinda agree with the moral but i still think this is overly preachy for a kids cartoon
>>
>>144032890
Bet?
>>
>>144032822
>the Irish girl… a group who were also enslaved
>And Maya seems a little prejudiced against Asians… a group who were forced into camps.
No anon. The ONLY race in the history of forever that has been the victim of slavery and everything bad are African.
>>
>>144032868
>a bunch of southern politicians
Democrats. You're allowed to say democrats. Just repeat the "parties flipped" myth and you won't be silenced.
>>
>>144032777
I actually agree with them (which I know is often an outlier opinion on /pol/ hunting grounds here). But it seems like a weird venue to deliver this message here, where all of the characters are basically sociopaths in the name of laughs.
>>
>>144032862
>>144032777
Wll, they're not fucking wrong. Perhaps it's too preachy for a kids' show, and also, perhaps putting it in a kids' show risks simplifying it to the point where it DISRESPECTS the message. Like, making the white girl look evil in their little play. It's not as well written as it would've been in the original series.That, I care about.

But utlimately I have a life, I don't care beyond that, and you should watch it yourself if you really do care instead of taking OP's word for it. I mean he's lying abour the venmo bit.

>>144032879
Don't know what Huey's take would be, and I'm not American, never mind black, ten, and an outspoken Chicago type, but I felt like Huey a lot as a kid, so I like to think my take would be similar.
>>
>>144032890
>Either a white person saying don't be racist towards black people
>Have a go at the Jews instead.
>Or a black person saying don't be racist but have a go at all the white people.

LOL OK Don Quixote.
>>
>>144032822
>What’s funny is that they gave the sign to the Irish girl… a group who were also enslaved
Blacks in academia pretty much scrubbed all mention of Irish slavery in American textbooks.
>>
>>144032977
>they're not fucking wrong
But they are, that's the point. Blacks are largely irrelevant to the development of the US outside of contributing to the wealth of the American South, a wealth that was lost after the civil war. As a demographic they made no major contributions to the US in the last 160 years, especially compared to how much they cost the US. You've already said you're not American, so you probably didn't know 1/3 of black men in the US are convicted felons.
>>
>>144032777
advocacy in a children's cartoon?
such a novel idea!
>>
>>144032857
It was an episode about the group protesting the presence of a Confederacy statue. That and police brutality.
>>
>>144032895
>>144032966
>I actually agree
Congrats on being racist.
>>
Collective guilt is a stupid concept because every group has wronged every other group at some point in history.
Hell, Africans sold their own to whiteys, should native Africans atone for their role in the slave trade?
>>
>>144033011
Was it EVER mentioned?
>>
>>144032829
Japanese people enslaving the ASEANS and koreans
>>
>>144033308

thats not what i was asking about
>>
>token white friend in a all-black show
Strangely enough I prefer that trope to modern "inclusive" castings and the blackwashing of historical characters. The first has soul and feels organic whereas the later is soulless. Any other example that The Proud Family (including in live action shows that are aired on BET and the like) ?
>>
>>144033011
Irish slavery in the United States is a myth. That wasn’t blacks in academia. Irish historians say so and it’s not even a controversial thing to say.

Irish people have suffered hardships of their own but it’s silly to try to co-opt chattel slavery when there’s really no historical evidence to support the claim.

>>144033269
They generally didn’t sell their own. They sold prisoners of war from other tribes. “Black” didn’t have a meaning in Africa just as historically “white” wasn’t a thing in Europe until very recently. It still doesn’t have a meaning in Africa to be honest. It’s kind of stupid to lump so many different groups together as though they are the same. Not all Europeans are the same. There are European countries that outlawed slavery at the onset of the trans-Atlantic slave trade from the onset, iirc.
>>
>>144033483
Fat albert and the Cosby kids had a new white friend of the week. I don’t think that was organic at all. It was really strange.

Also, Chloe wasn’t a token. A majority black friend group is very likely to have white or Hispanic members of that group than vice versa.

Craig’s creek has a multiethnic friend group which I feel is pretty realistic seeing that I’m from maryland and I’ve been in similar friend groups, irl.
>>
>>144032879
He's an afrocentrist, so in general he'd approve of anyone sticking it to whitey about everything involved in slavery. About this particular sticking it to the man, though, not as sure. He'd probably cringe about their choice of vehicle for it being a rap, and there's a slim chance he'd recognize the obvious influences of the 1619 Project seeping into the work and be disapproving, but otherwise I think he'd just be ambivalent overall since he would be hoping.that their silly rap would get more shock from the audience rather than the overwhelming rabid praise which shows overall people agree that slavery was fucked but don't give a shit about it beyond using it as brownie points with the liberals.

Granted, that's just my guess, Huey's thing is that he's aware enough that he wants to see a big sweeping change to the world, but still just a kid and only starting to grasp just how much of society is held up by string, gum, and the ability to selectively ignore certain problems in life just to keep the system from falling apart. There's a good chance he'd dismiss Penny and her friends in general for being typical middle-class leftist teens who just generally mimic the current cultural political zeitgeist expected of them without ever delving into anything deeper or more controversial.
>>
>>144032836
Why would they? Every time they complain someone gets paid
>>
>>144033269
Collectivism makes perfect sense, monkey together strong. Legitimizing every grievance and perceived mistreatment isn't. If group B was always say the mercy of group A then group B can be thankful they weren't wiped out when group A had every opportunity to. Now group B had a hand dealt to them and that's what they'll have to play with, nothing beyond that matters. Just don't acknowledge whining, it's that simple.
>>
>>144033769
Huey would view all that uproar over a statue to be missing the point. He wants to take down the system and taking down a statue doesn’t accomplish that. If anything, taking down the statue would be like throwing a dog a bone instead of a steak.
>>
>>144032988
>Huey walks up to woke Proud family
>"Nigga you gay"
>girls cry and shit themselves
>sheboon commits seppuku
>the end
>>
>>144033398
NTA but the Irish weren’t slaves in America, they were enslaved in Europe prior to this of course and they weren’t treated well when they came over to America. Constantly mocked and bigoted only able to get bottom of the barrel work. Constantly harassed Americans nicked named the police wagon the Paddy wagon since they were always hauling them away, and police batons were nicked naked paddy wackers. Funnily enough the Irish eventually became a large portion of the police and the Nick names sticker but for the reason of referring them to cops.
>>
>>144032920
BET got bought by Viacom last I checked.
Fun fact, back when it was black owned it aired documentaries instead of nonstop sitcoms and music videos.
>>
>>144033927
>Anon confuses Riley for Huey
I guess they all look alike, huh?
>>
>>144033796
Nobody is ever going to be grateful to you for exploiting or mistreating them and the thing about trying to exterminate groups is that if you fail then you could wind up being exterminated yourself and other groups that are aware of that might not show you or your people any quarter if they have a conflict with you.
>>
>>144033947
Riley and Huey are twins but yeah…
>>
>>144033893
Yeah, considering most of those statues only stay up because the US government allowed a bunch of self-pitying southerners to act like their part in the Civil war had more dignity than it actually did, tearing those statues down at all actually means less than nothing. People who hated them would have been better off shoving them into the back of a museum to rust away forever.
>>
>>144033954
Yes, Huey is the older twin by a few months
>>
>>144033954
>Riley and Huey are twins
They're two years apart. Huey's older.
>>
>>144032822
Zoey isn't irish anon.
>>
>>144032829
Indentured servitude.
Yeah, they were not sold independently but they could be sold with the land. So free, they weren't
>>
>>144033960
Ok, my bad, I thought they were the same age
>>
>>144032822
>And Maya seems a little prejudiced against Asians
the original show was made by people who thought yellow goblins were an appropriate caricature for asians in their black girl show
they don't want to end racism, they want black supremacy
>>
The irony is that slavery in the South was hugely inefficient. It was more about status than effectively growing crops. Southern aristocrats just really wanted to show off their wealth by owning slaves, similar to basically every other slave-owning culture in history. The argument that “chattel” slavery was uniquely American is silly to anyone who knows even a bit of global history.
>>
>>144032928
>Just repeat the "parties flipped" myth and you won't be silenced
Both parties are incredibly racist, anon don't kid yourself. One is just more up front about it
>>
>>144033980
a reason the south wanted to succeed because the north started getting the goods that were traditionally from the south from countries that were cheaper even without slavery
>>
>>144033980
Oh don’t worry most Americans realize this too, but sadly some of us are dumb and very loud about the subject and I don’t just mean Black people with that statement.
>>
>>144033971
But they weren't enslaved.
>>
>>144033977
There’s a whole episode of Zoey being abused and gaslit by these psychopaths because a black dude they fancied likes her. It’s a miscegenation episode in the year of our Lord 2024 and no one said anything about it.
>>
>>144033948
Nobody is asking to be liked, I'm telling group B to suck it up. Everyone has been conquered and oppressed at one point or another and practically none of them ever got dick from it. You can be happy to be alive and make the best of what you've got or you can fuck off. A lot of oppressed groups *have* been wiped out.
You can be grateful your tribe still exists and now has at least some level of autonomy. That's literally the best you can reasonably expect in this world
>>
>>144033991
That’s because you can’t be “racist” to white people.
>>
>>144033990
What's the difference?
>>
>>144033993
The arc of history argument doesn’t work on people who are alive and suffering. Granted, a lot of this stuff is exaggerated for drama and grift, but that doesn’t mean problems don’t still exist. I don’t think the solution is screaming at white people or blaming them for things they never did and have no real control over. That’s just the arc of history argument in another form.

The thing nobody wants to admit is that the stuff that impacts black people impacts basically everyone else. Racializing shitty behaviors of banks and colleges and real estate conglomerates allows them to escape any real scrutiny.
>>
>>144034007
Theoretically, one allows you to eventually earn your way to freedom, but in reality the difference is negligible since the terms of the contract could be changed on you and you were often paid so poorly that even after earning freedom you'll be forced to sell yourself into servitude yet again just for the room and board.
>>
>>144034007
Legally an entire world. Slaves were property while servants were people.
>>
>>144034003
or even Asian people
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (16 KB, 480x360)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>144033980
Say Chris, did you know that, speaking of slavery, only 1.6% of the nation owned slaves, although it was 20% in the south, it was also close to 50 out of 100 congressmen.
It was only after the Americans caught up to British realizations that imported labor was cheaper and easier than slavery after the initial economic feud by Lincoln of which he himself said was the cause not slavery, that they stopped holding a grudge.
It's funny because you think people would be able to use common sense to realize that owning a slave and keeping them is not something anyone could afford unless they were in the top percentage of the nations wealthy, much like how nowadays a similar 1% owns other things.
Then again I guess it's just easier to listen to propaganda that blames an entire race, erases multiple black Africans who got rich off the slave trade and were complacent in it, and continues to keep the 1% in power in doing so.
>>
>>144034007
There’s a very weird argument among black supremacists that the slavery imposed upon their ancestors was completely unique. It’s insecurity, I think. Like someone with cancer thinking they’ve got it the worst even though millions of people have it. They do this thing where they redefine words to exclude 99% of human history. It’s insane.

The word “slavery” was coined after a group of people who were treated just as poorly as American blacks. Arab slavers literally taught Europeans how to do it better. There’s a lot more guilt to go around.
>>
>>144034003
Dipshit idiots need to learn there's racism and then there's, in big capital letters, RACISM aka systemic shit ingrained in society
>>
>>144034049
“Dipshit idiots” didn’t redefine commonly understood words to excuse their own bigotry against an entire race of people.
>>
>>144034049
The people who say "black people can't be racist" are COUNTING on the fact that people don't think to clarify which one they mean, since it means they can blame people for the shit that they personally do that they should be held personally accountable for as well as the shit that's on a societal level that they have very little ability to influence. It's a lose-lose situation.
>>
>>144033990
literally every race of people have been slaves
>>
>>144032777
Zoey being up there is so funny. Like, why arnt you paying the poor blacks back yourself, Zoey? It would also be really funny to see what would happen if you gave 1 million dollars to everyone related to a black slave. Would probably just buy more guns to Rob other blacks of their money. I imagine most would waste the money on fast food and shoes. Red lining really fucked up alot of black pa'st the point of no return. It's wild.
>>
>>144034043
You had to agree to be a indentured servant anon.
>>
File: 91357524_p0.jpg (161 KB, 456x491)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>144033990
>Debt slavery isn't slavery
>>
>>144034074
To be fair, Zoey's a nerdy ginger stuck with a friend group of catty backstabbing bitches, so she's arguably far less privileged than them
>>
>>144034080
It's not, that why you can't really use the term "slave" and "indebted servant" as interchangeable.
>>
>>144034079
Oh wowie gee, billions of humans just decided to be treated like property for generations. Golly anon, you’ve solved the problem. Literally everyone except your chosen group was asking for it. I mean look at what they were wearing.
>>
>>144034024
Thanks, but this>>144034021 Has a better explanation.
I really don't care about the word or skin color. Working for someone without the freedom to leave for another place is wrong and the same crime.
The rest is postmodernism and racism.
And they have N word privilege so they can be racist
>>
>>144034093
I never heard of an indebted servant catcher.
It wasn't the same thing.
>>
The American private prison system is effectively modern day slavery, if you disagree with this then you have no say in who was a slave when.
>>
>>144034120
TRVTHNVKE...
>>
>>144034115
They're called cops, the FBI, bank agents, and the IRS.
>>
>>144034062
More like races of people.
>>
>>144034109
That's not a better explanation though, indebted servants just weren't the same as slaves and I can prove it with this simple question: which would you rather be?
>>
>>144034130
Neither, obviously
>>
>>144034130
Neither. What's the difference? Probably you didn't got to choose
>>
>>144034115
You’re right, anon. They asked for generations of rape, torture, exploitation, and murder. The reason you haven’t heard of it is because you haven’t looked.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fugitive_peasants#:~:text=Fugitive%20peasants%20%28also%20runaway%20peasants%2C%20or%20flight%20of,to%20leave%20the%20land%20they%20lived%20on.%20

This is what black supremacy does to people’s minds. They laugh at global suffering and say stupid shit like “everyone else was asking for it.”
>>
>>144034085
>>144034074
I've already accepted that they plan on having Zoey become an Nazi next season
>>
>>144034137
So it's Slave then because Slaves don't get a choice.
>>
>>144034145
You could choose to become an indebted servant because you couldn't choose to become a slave.
>>
>>144033993
You need to suck it up and comprehend that nobody is obligated to be ok with bad things that happened and in many cases still happen. The events that were talking about weren’t really that long ago and the effects are still present today.

The reason why I said that nobody is going to feel grateful is because that’s the term that you used in your post that I was responding to.

> You can be grateful your tribe still exists and now has at least some level of autonomy.
Many people that are robbed at gunpoint get shot and killed. It’s completely retarded to tell a victim of armed robbery that survived tgat they should be grateful to the robber that didn’t murder them.
>>
>>144034148
Indebted servant was not the same as being as serf and being a serf was not the same as being a slave.
>>
>>144034154
A lot of cottonpicker slaves in the south that were freed after the Civil War had to go back to working in the precise same backbreaking conditions they had prior, due to having no education, wealth, or extended family to take them in. They just called it "indentured servitude". Yeah, I guess that there's technically a difference between being killing yourself for room and board and starving in the streets, but it's a pretty negligible difference when the only reason you're working in lethal conditions is that you weren't able to vs you literally can't afford to without prolonging your death via starvation and exposure. Idiot.
>>
>>144034171
>They just called it "indentured servitude"
No they called that being a sharecropper.
>>
>>144034159
>>144034154
Ask any ancient roman, african or anywhere, some of them sold themselves into slavery. Mostly to pay some debt. Not everyone were hunted or war prisoners
>>
>>144034182
Point is that only a prick would try and be arguing that one form of bondage is preferable to another instead of condemning the entire practice.
>>
>>144034085
What is Zoey even doing though, she looks so goofy up there looking mad. Bitch, what are you mad about? Get new friends. I'd say she was a nerd but nerds are atleast smart. She's just a backstabbing Irish cunt who wears glasses. They arnt even talking about privilege, they are talking about how America never properly payed the slaves back and shit like red lining doesn't help at all. I say just give them all 1 million dollars and see what happens. They either all kill each other or a few good blacks try investing and giving back to their community. (Which will be destroyed bybthe next blm protest over a crackhead getting killed for resiting arrest by an officer like a crackhead. I imagine drug use and obesity will skyrocket. Size 14 shoes will become the norm so their fat feet can fit.
>>
>>144034163
>The events that were talking about weren’t really that long ago
Actually they were nobody is alive from when we had slaves in America both former owners and former slaves. They all died out what we really had was bigotry that lingered and that keep slowly dying until BLM happened. My hid before that most Bigotry died out. Yes the movement stopped out a lot of racism from the police but the ripple effect made it so much worse than it was with the common citizen’s. Is re sparked a lot of bigotry when the protesters started to protest in ICU’s and major roads not to mention lots of property damage and I’m not talking about statues, I’m referring to small bus sinews that got destroyed by protesters that turned rioter a lot of them were even black business owners
>>
>>144032879
Pornography for self flagellating white people, they will watch this crap, larp as revolutionaries then masturbate and do nothing
>>
>>144034120
This is true there was also a thing till the early 1900’s where a simple violation of vagrancy laws could end with you basically being a slave.

>>144034171
What you’re talking about was called sharecropping. Not indentured servitude. Indentured servitude was outlawed at the same time slavery was abolished, I believe.

>>144034187
There are several different forms of servitude. We’re specifically talking about chattel slavery, which is a system where a person is literally personal property, can be dispensed as the master sees fit and have no rights. I don’t think anybody would sign up to be human cattle unless they have sone kind of fetish and I think that would get old pretty quick.
>>
File: 1718055048968816.jpg (170 KB, 1024x978)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>
>>144033980
is this argument suppose to make slavery looks better?
>>
>>144034269
It’s to point out that the southerners fighting for the right to own slaves were duped retards
>>
Isn’t this also the show where the daughter came home late one too many times so the mom locked her out and told her to sleep on the street?
>>
>>144034151
>Zoey in a slutty "Ilsa, She-Wolf of the Schutzstaffel" outfit
>Penny bent over her knee wearing nothing but a dog collar, getting the absolute hell spanked out of her fat black ass
>"Take THAT, you subhuman filth! Oh, sorry, was that spank too hard?"
>"It's fine! Call me a nigger again, I'm almost there!"

I'd buy that for a dollar.
>>
>>144034257
TRVTHNVKE....
>>
>>144034215
> Actually they were
Actually they weren’t.

> nobody is alive from when we had slaves in America both former owners and former slaves
So? The United States didn’t even become a country that long ago. Human history spans thousands of years. Humans have been around for over 100,000 years. There are people that still talk about shit that happened thousands of years ago and make claims today based on shit that happened thousands of years ago. It’s going to take hundreds of years to fix what happened during the transatlantic slave trade just as it took Europe hundreds of years to get its shit in order after the fall of the Roman empire.

> They all died out what we really had was bigotry that lingered and that keep slowly dying
Yeah, super slowly as in it would take hundreds of years for that to go away.

> My hid before that most Bigotry died out.
What? No. Not even close. That’s really naive
>>
>>144034388
>So? The United States didn’t even become a country that long ago. Human history spans thousands of years. Humans have been around for over 100,000 years. There are people that still talk about shit that happened thousands of years ago and make claims today based on shit that happened thousands of years ago. It’s going to take hundreds of years to fix what happened during the transatlantic slave trade just as it took Europe hundreds of years to get its shit in order after the fall of the Roman empire.

Anon it will never stop because racial division makes people money and keeps people fighting. The racial tensions won't go away because people don't want it to go away, it's too valuable to people in power
>>
>>144034257
Is that from stardust?
>>
>>144032868
>sin of slavery
lol
>>
>>144033958
You think museums have the space for a fuck ass huge statue made of flimsy materials?
>>
>>144034421
Well, I can agree that it won’t subside anytime in our lifetime. I was just responding to the notion that all this stuff happened so long ago that it has no effect on things today so everyone should just forget about it, which is a child’s thought process on the world.
>>
>>144034487
Aren’t they usually made out of concrete or something?
>>
>>144034303
there's a famous real life case where a girl came home late, was locked out by her abusive parents, and a serial killer murdered her. very sad
>>
>>144034534
I remember one time I was letting a friends girlfriend stay at my apartment and one night she decided that she just wants to walk to his house, which was miles away and in a more rural area. Along the way while we were on a country road with no lights. A guy drove up out of the blue and asked us if we wanted a ride. I declined but she wanted to get in the car. What a fucking dumbass.
>>
>>144034592
that's really dumb, glad you didn't become a statistic anon
>>
>>144034007
Irish are white and Africans are black.
>>
>>144032777
Wasn't this part of the episode a joke at their expense?
>>
>>144032829
>Redditspacer is ignorant to history
>>
>>144032777
god imagine those sluts fucking a horse or some other large animal
>>
>>144032777
True America has blood on its hands, and needs to return what has taken! Give it all to the Native Americans!!!
>>
>still has not atoned for
America is the only nation that has ever atoned for anything. They did a trillion times more to help whatever minority they fucked with than some nation like fucking Belgium that literally precipitated a genocide. The problem is that people took that kind of earnestness and willing to atone and abused it to make a forever thing as a browbeating tool. It will never be enough and people are starting to see the wool pulled over their eyes.
>>
File: irishman.jpg (32 KB, 320x274)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>144032829
>source?

Irish were fucked over by the British for centuries (half the reason they had terrorist groups trying to secede from the united kingdom), and in america they were pretty much treated as white niggers.
>>
>>144032868
White supremacy was funnily enough co-created by the New Left as the idea that grouped all the ethnic European nationalists and their close descendants into one banner and to subvert any notion of solidarity they can achieve with one another. Then that precipitated into its own thing when other whites saw it and took it upon themselves to "me ne frego" the idea and adopt it. It's an entire chain of trying to subvert one another.
>>
>>144032829
You know that thing Indians cry about what the UK did to them? The Irish has that been done to them for hundreds of years.
>>
>>144035030
>they were pretty much treated as white niggers
They were spared chattel slavery and had voter and property rights before them. Loving vs Virginia didn't target Irish people and that was overturned 1967.
>>
>>144035041
White supremacy was what the founding fathers wanted. "White power" and American nazis in the 30s was response to losing that clear supremacy. Losing the right to own blacks does that.
>>
>>144035100
>white supremacy is what the founding fathers wanted
That's so false it sounds like something the Left made to justify being anti-white. The founding fathers talked about America needing to being Christian more than being wholly white, but rather more European with a preference of Anglo-Saxons due to their culture and understanding of common law and the French's liberation ideals of the people having the power over the government as their largest check and balance.
>>
>>144035143
Adding to this, even the Founding Fathers, though heavily influenced by the Englightenment, saw Christianity to be the only unifying force of the entire culture of Europe than the makeup of their skin. All this despite their want of its powers diminished from a centralized authority. It's the root within America's freedom of religion since many Europeans were divided by their Christian denominations but in America they can come and live how they see fit.
>>
>>144034965
Native Americans calling for landback is quite literally the same Blood and Soil rhetoric the NSDAP used in wanting their ancient pan-Germanic territories back.
>>
>>144035054
you think the irish aren't whiny fucks?
>>
>>144034492
Not him but your line of thinking doesn't account the speed of modernity and how nearly every facet in human life has been fast tracked at a relentless pace. The United States is one of the youngest countries in the world but has achieved global hegemon status not even a century ago where other nations in the past took centuries to achieve. The problem with your logic is you're trying to find a concrete fix to an abstract question. To what extent should slavery ever be deemed "fixed"? It already is, every incidental factor is only ever tangential towards it by the time of the 21st century.
>>
>>144035218
you ever find it funny that Brits have so many independence days against them?
At some point you gotta acknowledge the problem is (You)
>>
>>144032822
As far as I see it, that lends slightly more credence for consistency's sake to the person's presence if the person was also descended from an enslaved people. At that point it's at least a collective unearned sense of indignation for a historical slight inflicted on all of their ancestors. Shit's still retarded, but at that point the white person at least isn't a nonsequitor or a self-guilt pawn, even if that's how they intended it.
>>
>>144035218
I mean for what the Brits did, you'd think the Irish would still be protesting like the Indians are.
>>
>>144034251
> I don’t think anybody would sign up to be human cattle unless they have some kind of fetish and I think that would get old pretty quick.
That's because they were virtually prisoners/spoiles of war from a continent away where warlordism was still active and alive.
>>
>>144032822
What's funniest is that most of the "facts" presented in this episode are actually fibs.
>>
>>144032777


Are you scared of the concept of reparations because of my even the playing field for blacks to not be treated as third class citizens where you are?
>>
>>144035306
you sound like a racist bro
>>
>>144035306
see >>144035305
Historylets are retarded fucks
What else is new?
Its so fucking tiresome carrying the burden of sins that arent even yours to bear. Those are your sins not mine. You wanna talk rperations give back Texas and California to Mexico
>>
>>144035345
Mexico doesn't even have the means to maintain their own country and they want Texas AND California back? This is like Germany asking for Kalilingrad back from the Russians. It's just extra shit the state has to deal with that nobody wants other than some revanchistfags
>>
>>144035358
>No country wants more resources and manpower
Pick up a history book you're embarrassing yourself
>>
>>144035306
>treated like third class citizens
Those are whites, no other ethnic clades in human history has ever bent their backs more for foreigners and minorities than they have. Even at the cost of their own culture.
>>
>>144035306
>even playing field
I'll give it like a hundred more years, assuming I live for another hundred. People are still alive who were fucked by jim crow so I'm willing to give it a pass currently, but at some point you've got to dig yourselves out of the hole as a community, if for no other reason than for the fact that nobody else will dig you out of it themselves, even if historically they put you there to begin with.
>>
>>144035374
Why don't you actually read why Germany didn't want Kalilingrad back after the Soviet break-up despite being a historical city for Germany (then Prussia). That's your history lesson.
>>
>>144032777
Vae victis.
>>
>>144035345
How about fixing the justice system so things like a person's weight isn't put into a if you make someone get charged as a juvenile or an adult because it was specifically added to make it easier to charge black children as adults compared to white children the regardless of the actual kind or evidence or if there was violence or not.Not to mention the people who went crazy over any change of the police system like how in the police hold accountable more easily for the accidents or to stop racial Injustice in the justice system in stuff just as criminal penalties.
>>
>>144035374
Most americans would leave if mexico annexed the place or it got sold/gifted to them. You will lose a great deal of that manpower, anon.
>>
>>144035374
>taking a territory means you get its resources and manpower 1:1
You've been playing to many videogames.
>>
>>144035397
>Not to mention the people who went crazy over any change of the police system
Maybe don't brand it as defunding the police or calling all cops bastards if you don't want people to freak out about it. Call it "reform the police" or "justify the police" or some shit, it's harder to do worse than what people ran with.
>>
>>144032868
This is a really silly thing to say. White supremacy was absolutely the unspoken norm for all of American history. It only had to become a consciously formalized doctrine after it came under explicit attack after the Civil War. That doesn’t mean it was invented after the Civil War lol
>>
>>144035420
People are still alive during wars and their regimes and yet are still able to move on from them (countries in East and SEA for example). The fact is it is in the long past and many things have been done to atone for it yes it is still being browbeaten like it's an original sin. Move the fuck on.
>>
>>144035393
Thats on you anon, its not hard just pick up a book and go for it. Dont be shy its not difficult you got the reading down.
>>144035397
>whatabout muh weight
Ah i see when other people need their reparations thats when blacks and whites can stand together and give other races the middle finger
Good to know
>>144035408
Thats fine as long as the land and living space comes back
But also not true with the amount of american expats in mexico
>>144035416
>muh video games
thats just basic history. Stop bringing irrelevant topics into the discussion how do you people function?
>>
>>144035429
Maybe not take the fun in the police deliberately out of contacts where you want actual psychiatrical professionals to handle things rather than applying police office so with impunity for their actions when they take things violent which will never needed to be violent and also they weren't calling all police bastards a lot of that happen when the police overblown response with violence when people protested peacefully.There's nothing more disturbing when police being unnecessarily violent is called for Endo response is we're going to use the Punisher symbol to imply that we're going to commit murder without legal justification if you get in all day and also we want to be able to do it without justification more easily without consequences.
>>
>>144035430
White supremacy back then isn't the same white supremacy you normally know now. The definitions of white changed. And if you're talking about specifically white supremacist groups in America they are mostly about Anglo-Saxons than a full blanket of white.
>>
>>144035444
Then you didn't read it. Ironic of you to tell someone to read about history when you wouldn't yourself do it. I literally gave you a case example as to how revanchist policies is a detriment to a nation not equipped to deal with maintaining it, especially nowadays.
>>
>>144035463
>doesnt understand geopolitics
>you didnt read it
I know you didnt.
>>
>>144035472
Give me a counter-case example then. Convince me how Mexico annexing California and Texas would be a net benefit to Mexicans.
>>
>>144035481
>every fucking war ever
Thats your counterpoint, Why do you think Russia is attacking Ukraine?
Its free real estate
>>
>>144035448
You could have just typed "yes that was very shitty messaging that sabotaged an otherwise valid movement" and saved us all a lot of time, retard. You type tangentially related, obvious shit out, but refuse to substantially agree or disagree with my point.
>>
>>144035493
Putin said it was to save the world from gay people, and I don't think he would lie about something like that
>>
>>144035537
No thats what Ukranians said, Putin said he was doing it to save the world from Nazis
>>
Can we agree that we should fix the criminal justice system so it doesn't have standards get what created deliberately for Black people's to get convicted and sentence harder with less evidence than white and as adults more easily case in point you can put in the weight of a child in order to to convict them as an adult regardless of age which was clearly made for black children to get convicted as adults more easily?


>>144035531
I don't even know what you're talking about the actual instances of police officers in groups such as blue lives matter using a Punisher symbol as a symbol of what it means to be a police officer something with even before black lives matter become a thing Punisher in Universe has told police to not use him as a role model.
>>
>>144035547
Doesnt mean shit, you dont think Russia isnt a corrupt shithole and Russian crime syndicates?
You think just because a nation has problems they wont start wars?
They start wars because they have a problem and want something to unify the people
>>
>>144035493
>Why do you think Russia is attacking Ukraine?
To secure the seceding regions from Ukranian forces trying to reclaim it. The Donbas region, I don't know of the strategic import of that, but the Crimea peninsula is Russia's ticket as an ally to a larger port control over the Black Sea. The main reason wasn't remotely revanchist as much as propaganda will tell you that Putin is trying to rebuild the Soviet Union territories. Also I realize you're baiting me into getting banned so I'll stop right here.
>>
>>144035548
>police man called for school shooting
>his phone has punisher symbol
>he doesnt do anything as people are killed
>people like you dont care and focus on punisher symbol instead.
>>
>>144035493
Well the issue with what you’re saying is that Mexico knows that America is its organizational, economic and intellectual superior. It makes more sense from a power politics (and individual self-interest) standpoint to try to leech off of wealthier and more capable countries and peoples than it does to try to steal their resouces and run their institutions and economies yourselves. Mexicans and the Mexican state both know that they aren’t capable of managing an economy and society at the level white Americans do, so there will never be a serious push for annexation. Historically, annexation seems to happen more often when a dominant group sees a mismanaged or underdeveloped plot of land and says “we could do it better”. Mexicans know they cannot do it better
>>
>>144034130
>and I can prove it with this simple question: which would you rather be?
The entire premise of your question immediately assumes that there's a significant difference. The people saying "neither" are correct.>>144034251
>Indentured servitude was outlawed at the same time slavery was abolished, I believe.
It's as if they're the same thing wrapped in different legal contracts, or something...
>>
>>144034021
Yep. Once you throw in any company that was running a scrip system, it's hard to see any race in America as not having been part of the slave caste for a few generations minimum.
>>
>>144035572
They were succeeding because Russia gave them weapons and a lot of heavily on men in order for them to try and succeed for years before the war started. before the war actually begun once I had troops in Ukraine for years not to mention they took a significant part of Ukraine like 10 years earlier


>>144035578


I didn't say I didn't care about something like that or want to focus on punishers Jimbo I was clearly talking about something quite different entirely.But there were police groups who were using the Punisher symbol on police vehicles and other things deliberately to invoke the concept of the Punisher for people against the police.
>>
>>144035548
The only way the justice system would be "fairer" is that it be more lenient towards blacks for the same crimes committed by other races. Which is indubitably racist but it's happening now just for petty crime. It's what happens when there is an alarmingly disproportionate number of crimes committed under the same umbrella of people that has made it an actual culture to do so. It's like how people were wary about Muslims during 9/11 and other the Islamic attacks in other nations. Humans are pattern-recognizing creatures, it's how they survived in ages past.
>>
>>144032842
Now we all know that ain't true.
If you go to any building built in the antebellum south, peel back the layer of wood you will find cotton and cotton picking tools lining the inside.
Blacks literally built this great nation of ours.
>>
>>144032777
Because it's the truth?
>>
>>144035306
I'm just going to say it: the debt has been repaid. We owe you nothing.
>Muh bigotry!
Life's not fair and people use any excuse to be assholes. Welcome to adulthood.
>>
File: 1707591465969194.gif (3.77 MB, 542x666)
3.77 MB
3.77 MB GIF
>>144034358
>When Zoey calls her
>>
>>144035606
Actually black people are constantly convicted with significantly less evidence they committed a crime and with significantly more charges for supposedly doing the same accidents than if a white person was accused of doing that and they received significantly hostile penalties than if white people were convicted of those same charges while doing those same actions it's not unfair to white people white people are treated with kids club significantly way more than if a black person did the exact same thing and get way more the standard of the doubt. I saw Netflix program of a black guy accused of stealing a person's bike and they hold him in jail for like 3 years with the prosecutor saying we're about to make our case we just need a little more time to get the testimony while demanding fro priorm the black kid pre-guilty and serve your time for this case I can't even make against you or I'll keep you in here forever without even getting a trial.And that was all legal somehow.
>>
>>144032879
He would 100% hate it, because the first moment he would notice the "message" he will hear Hateocracy, and for once agree with Uncle Rucus and Bill Cosby, since all will call back to the S Word episode finale with Bill Cosby's speech.
>>
>>144035584
>It makes more sense from a power politics (and individual self-interest) standpoint to try to leech off of wealthier and more capable countries and peoples than it does to try to steal their resouces and run their institutions and economies yourselves.
Anon if logic was all that ran the world half the bullshit problems we face now wouldnt be happening.
Some people just want to be top dog even if it doesnt last.
>>
>>144035633
I'm a white Canadian not a black guy.
>>
>>144035638
Yes this is true. We all know how white women can steal clothes and get off free while a black man goes into prison for 13 years
But our logic differs in one important case
You want the laws to be less strict whereas i believe that should be applied just as strict to white people.
>>
>>144035657
>I'm a cuck
Yep, that scans.
>>
>>144035568
That doesn't respond to the point I was making in any way, anon. You say that it's cool to have all of that land and living space back, but that doesn't really mean anything if it's going to be controlled by the cartels, who would logically want control over large swaths of border regions and more temperate climates for the drug trade. This would not help mexico as a state in any way, only increase the incluence and power of the drug cartels, which would hurt it ironically.
>>
This show and Disney only proves that Bill Cosby was right with Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids.
>>
>>144035678
>We all know how [story you just made up]
"We all know..." jfc what a disingenuously faggot soundbyte.
>>
>>144035691
>makes up fallacy about cartel 100% controlling entire states when they cant even do that in mexico
>thinks america isnt funding the cartel problems in mexico
it wouldnt hurt it would relieve pressure from the government
>>
>>144035657
Canada needs rangebanned. Canadians are notorious dogshit inhuman posters. Absolutely abhorrent people. Toronto was a mistake.
>>
>>144035717
no that story is true. Wish i saved it but it is what it is.
>>
>>144034109
>>144034021
it was much bigger than just the contract. Slaves
> were born into slavery. It was not a choice.
> could not sue
> could not marry
> could not vote
> were the property of their master for life
> their children were the property of the their master
> were not paid
> could be killed with impunity (depending on state and era)
> could be whipped (within certain limitations)

Indentured servants
> often had both monetary and time limits within contracts they agreed to be in
> could get married
> their kids were free, with all the rights of citizens
> could vote
> could not be whipped
The world of indentured servants and slaves wasn't comparable. One was voluntary and eventually ended, while the other was to be no more than livestock at birth.


>>144034041
It was actually 25% of white men within the 11 Confederate state, BUT most Confederate soldiers (like 90%) were not fighting for slavery, 70% of southerners were supportive of abolition, most of the war was not about slavery, and the Union was largely pro-slavery and anti-abolition. The secession was not illegal, and Lincoln was a dictator. The war was over 75% of the global cotton supply and the taxation thereof, not slavery.
>>
>>144035933
So many green text so wrong
>>
>>144035970
>picture says apprentise
>obviously illegal act in a drawing 100 years after the claim
> she'll get away with it
>>
>>144035933
>It was actually 25% of white men within the 11 Confederate state, BUT most Confederate soldiers (like 90%) were not fighting for slavery, 70% of southerners were supportive of abolition, most of the war was not about slavery, and the Union was largely pro-slavery and anti-abolition. The secession was not illegal, and Lincoln was a dictator. The war was over 75% of the global cotton supply and the taxation thereof, not slavery.
No the Confederates definitely left the United States because they was scared of Lincoln taken away their ability to own people so they made so a bunch of the sudden States put into law way harsher terms about cementing into law permanently in the Confederacy the practice of slavery and making it illegal to free your slaves and saying white supremacy into the very Constitution. of Northern soldiers did feel betrayed what the immature patient doctrination but Abraham Lincoln was always openly a abolitionist and the north was definitely way less slavery considering they had less slave states by far than the South.
>>
>>144035756
>making up things I didn't say
I never said the cartel controlled 100% of entire states anon. I was saying that if Mexico got official control of these border areas with more temperate climates, the drug cartel would make sure that they de facto controlled it the way they de facto control a shitload of mexico.
>it would relieve pressure to have a powerful drug cartel control even more border territory
Wtf are you even talking about? Why are you so stupid?
>>
>>144035988
>obviously illegal act in a drawing 100 years after the claim
It wasnt illegal
>>
>>144032857
Were having a political discourse
>>
>>144035030
Hi iq anon irish are white jesus says so
>>
>>144036004
>why are you using terms I dont know the meaning
>it mus be because you're stupid
Idiot
Fucking cartels would need to use up MANPOWER to conquer new territory, Cartels would fight each other giving the government more breathing room to outmaneuver
The government would still make money off those areas which they couldn't make before.
Are following me or is this all going over your head?
>>
>>144035998
they didn't.
Lincoln supported both state based slavery, the Corwin ammendment (which made slavery federal untouchable), and western negro exclusion clauses. The small handful of abolitionists in the Union hated Lincoln's guts and supported General Fremont in the 1864 election.
Lincoln even wrote pro-slavery zones into the Emancipation Proclimation, which was mostly a peace offering to the Fremont faction.
While the north had less slavery, that motivation was to ethnically cleanse black people from the north, and to ship them to Africa. That's why most abolitionists also supported Liberia.
>>
>>144032829
They were called indentured servants.
>>
>>144036056
>add valuable territory that the cartel now controls
>this somehow increases your government's influence over your country instead of the opposite
Oh, so you're retarded. That makes a lot of sense. Why didn't you just say that you were a massive retard from the start?
>>
>>144032836
And let go of the ever green scam?! HELL NO!!!
>>
>>144035988
>add valuable territory that the cartel now controls
>this somehow increases your government's influence over your country instead of the opposite
>give up free money just because someone else might control it
Yeah you really are retarded. Holy shit, fucking dumbasses like you can vote.
>>
>>144036093
see >>144036121
>>
>>144036075
This is total of visionism after the fact it has nothing to do with history Lincoln wanted black people to get run from the X-ray bonus he didn't want to technically cleanse the black people from the north back to Africa after being there Generations. Abraham Lincoln was always an abolitionist and the South begun the war with an unprovoked attack any nomination even if they saw the South succeeding as we go after they lost the electionb of their perfect candidate to a non-slavery man would have declared war after that.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsxmyL7TUJg&t=1553s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV6uuMAnJUE
>>
>>144036121
>can't even click on the right post to reply to
Anon, If you add a bunch of new territory and it's all controlled by the cartels, which it inevitably will be because of its geographical location and climate value for them, the percentage of territory in your country under heavy cartel influence goes up. When the cartels control a larger percentage of high-value territory than before, government influence in its borders is lessened, not increased.
>>
>>144035779
>Dude trust me
>>
>>144032822
>that they gave the sign to the Irish girl
Because she can't talk. I forget the reason why but she can't participate in the debate team. Penny ask the chang triplets because stereotype, they call her racist. Which is why you get the infamous "black people can't be racist" so Penny gets Dijonay to join.

They win the debate by just repeating slaves over again.
>>
>>144035933
>>often had both monetary and time limits within contracts they agreed to be in
Yeah dude, being in debt for your entire life is totally different because after a bajillion years, you could be free!
>>
>>144036231
anon we have women we wont go to jail for raping kids.
and you think this is a dude trust me moment?
>>
>>144036292
I 100% believe you are taking a sensationalized tabloid-tier story then using it to make overly broad statements about society, yes.
>>
>>144036171
Nah.
General Butler ordered abolition to take effect within his military jurisdiction. Lincoln, as commander in cheif, resinded the order and returned the slaves to their chains. He protected slavery at every change he has until the election of 1864 due to General Fremont.
Your simplified youtube cartoons don't change history.
>>
>>144035933
You’re hyperfocusing on indentured servitude because your fetish for black victimhood blinds you to the fact that millions of non-black people lived in conditions comparable to American slavery throughout all of human history. The Arabs castrated their slaves, white or black. The Chinese ran through so many slaves building their Great Wall they buried them in the foundations of it. The Native Americans pillaged and raped women in sex slavery. The Aztecs and Incas mutilated and tortured their slaves for shits and giggles. The “serfs” of Poland and Russia were literally considered property of the landowners, to the extent that they and their descendants were forbidden from ever leaving the land they were legally enslaved to.

You’re addicted to humiliation. I don’t know if it’s sexual or what but it’s for sure terminal.
>>
>>144036360
No its just comparison
Nothing tabloid about it
>>
>>144036469
There's a difference between not being able to end slavery immediately and wanting it to continue and the Confederacy started the Civil War and being the Confederacy in the name of do not take away our slaves we need the states rights to own people indefinitely and not to allow people to free their slaves.
>>
>>144036360
How much territory does the cartel control?
>>
>>144036530
He had the ability to end slavery within the occupied south, which was half of the south. He protected it at every chance he got.
When slaves were running to the Union army thinking they would be freed, they were put into concentration camps as Federal property. Lincoln could have freed them instantly, but they were kept as Federal property until December of 1865, over half a year after the war was over.
Lincoln protected slavery, before and during the war. The Union supported slavery because it was segregationalist.
You can use whatever coping mechanism or word play you want to justify that, it does not change history.
>>
>>144036607
racist
>>
>>144036607
Do you have sauces for your claims that Abraham Lincoln wanted to protect slavery and wasn't an abolitionist like basically all the historical evidence of the Civil War says? And he did have an election during the Civil War which she took very seriously so no he was not addicted so he did not have absolute power despite what Donald Trump wants his second term to be.And you think segregation was good for the black people and therefore the Southwest racist than the North?
>>
>>144036529
>STILL can't even quote the right person
Maybe limit yourself to 1 losing argument per thread if you can't handle it, anon.

>>144036605
Neither of us know for sure the exact amount but if the federal government there can't stand up them in one of the largest cities then that doesn't inspire confidence, does it? Apparently the mexican police force can't beat the drug cartels in fighting force, even when trying to hold one of the biggest arrests in history there.
That's fucking pathetic and if you were not a cowardly little rat then you'd cop to that.
>>
>>144036701
He outright said it in his inaugural address. You can also look up the major topics within the previous two comments in this string.
>>144036627
It's not racist to point out that the Union was pro-slavery, that Lincoln defended slavery repeatedly, and was not an abolitionist.
>>
>>144036756
I make it seem like they can't hold a high-profile prisoner if the cartel doesn't want them to. Because they fucking can't. Why couldn't the government squash the cartels trying to free el chapo's kid if they only control a small fraction of the country? You would think that would be trivial for the policing force of a government that's not a fucking joke.
>>
>>144036784
Because he didn't use dictatorial power which he never had in order to officially and slavery immediately when he became president means he somehow was for slavery? You're not throw something because you don't express power you never had to end it. And he clearly made multiple speeches against slavery and the South succeeded because they believe he would take away there ability to practise slavery. His main objective John most of his presidency was the self-suced in because of his anti-slavery agenda.
>>
It's always more polarization with us humans, huh? We can't just learn from the past and be like "yeah, that was a bad thing that happened" and move on with the knowledge gained from that traumatic experience. No, we never learn, what did we get from slavery? Black people saying white people are all evil and racist and should go through similar suffering that they had to go through, and white people saying black people are inferior still. Instead of working together as one species and setting aside our differences to make the world better, we just repeat the same mistakes over and over again. We are so fucking doomed.
>>
>>144036829
>? Black people saying white people are all evil and racist and should go through similar suffering that they had to go through,
No that's not the standard of black people in America.
>>
>>144036789
>dont pay attention to the fact that i keep getting shit wrong
>heres lets move my goal post to chapos son who was rearrested
Thats not the own you think it is because you never follow up with what happens.
>>
>>144034097
>300k to be friends
or
>20k to dump in liberia
hmmm
lets see the ROI
>>
>>144034120
Yes but the solution is to execute recidivists, not abolish persecution of crime
>>
>>144036331
>its tabloid because i say it is
>when it happens multiple times
Alright how much tabloid news do i have to post to prove its a problem?
>>
>>144034041
>It was only after the Americans caught up to British realizations that imported labor was cheaper and easier than slavery after the initial economic feud by Lincoln.
Why did it take until around Lincolns time for that to be realized?
>>
>>144036822
He had power as commander in cheif to free slaves from being federal property - he didn't.
He had power to allow Butler's abolition - he ordered them back into chains.
He wrote the pro-slavery exemption zones in the Emancipation Proclamation with his own hand.
He helped write the anti-racial reconstruction plan that kept cotton barons in power.
He supported the Corwin amendment.
That's not dictatoral power. That was his choice within his legal authority, and with his legal authority, he protected slavery. (and wire tapping, mail censorship, newspaper censorship, paying black soldiers half as much as whites...)
He wouldn't say anything against slavery until the racial faction threatened his seat in 1863, and ran against him in 1864.
>>
>>144036951
>once again moves goal post
youre the joke anon. Imagine giving billionaire dollar ports and tax revenue just because the cartel at best will control 30% of it.
Even though evidence says that the further away from a cartels zone of influence the more likely they will splinter.
At the very least you at least know cartels control 35% of a country instead of 100% so congrats on learning at least that much retard.
>>
>>144035998
lol
lmao
This is the kind of person who says lincoln was the best president
>>
>Elder defined reparations as the "extraction of money from people who were never slave owners to be given to people who were never slaves."
>"So the money won't do anything other than anger people who are on the hook for paying them with nothing to do with the conditions I just mentioned and will create a great deal of racial strife and tension in America and will create a desire for other people who feel they've been warned for money as well."
>"You could argue that women were shafted out of a lot of social benefits and financial benefits by not having the right to vote until early in the 20th century. So virtually every group can make a case why that group is entitled to something. When do we stop? How do we stop? Where do we stop?"
>"For the most part, if you work hard, invest in yourself, avoid the criminal justice system, don't have a kid before you’re 20, get married first -- you will not be poor. And that's what we ought to be telling people instead of ‘you’re owed something even though you're not the one who picked cotton, you're not the one who suffered because of Jim Crow, you certainly we're not the ones who were slaves.'"
>"The mentality is you are entitled to something. You are owed something. And that's probably the most damaging thing of all."
>>
>>144037212
I'm all for putting extensive restrictions on cops and for a total overhaul of the legal system, but the idea of reperations for slavery is retarded. More black americans are feeling the effects of industrial racism via northern red lining than slavery, but if you bring up real solutions and real problems, the consolation prize is tearing down statues.
>>
>>144037292
>but if you bring up real solutions and real problems.
Such as? No joking, genuinely curious.
>>
>>144035306
I would love the concept of reparations if it meant we stopped giving black people benefits in literally every other single aspect of life. If they got rid of affirmative action, diversity initiatives, black scholarships, quotas,etc. then a one time massive payment would be fine.

Because everyone knows black people would squander it immediately and it wouldn't result in any generational wealth.
>>
>>144036975

Lincoln, as you rightly pointed out, could have done more faster than he did on the issue of slavery.
HOWEVER, Lincoln was also a political canny enough to know that if he pushed TOO strongly the border states would jump ship to the Confederacy. Kentucky nearly did ("neutrality"), Missouri might have, and Baltimore Maryland rioters targeted Union soldiers marching to the front.

Your argument that the 'racial faction threatened his seat in 1863/1864' is stupid. Lincoln ran against McClellan who would have been fine with letting the Confederacy maintain some form of slavery if that put an end to the war.
Some Radical Republicans did dislike Lincoln (Stevens, Stanton, etc.) but they knew there was no chance in hades to end slavery without him.

And ultimately Lincoln's election 1860 which 'appeared' like he would end slavery pushed Southern states to secession more than any other factor save John Brown's Raid.
>>
>>144035305

This is about the proud family reboot?
>>
/co/?
>>
>>144032777
Who watched this doo doo?
>>
>>144032829
So England made a big deal out of "no slavery in England". But prison labor was just fine, and you could raise rent, evict people from their land, and then arrest them for vagrancy. England started their part of the African slave trade because they ran out of Scottish people to deport. It's why the Jamaican accent is so close to the Scottish accent.
In the case of Ireland, they turned a crop blight into a full on genocide by exporting all the other food from the island under armed guard. The irish were then treated like dogshit in America by New Englanders who wanted to pretend to be English.
>>
>>144036945
>Happened muliple times
You've yet to post it once. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>144037941
We're talking about the message presented in a cartoon for children. Glad you caught up.
>>
>>144037932
Yea. It’s a lot more woke than the first one was, or at least blatantly more race-baiting
>>
>>144038109
So where is my /g/ thread talking about cars?
>>
>>144035635
>"Mom, I keep having this recurring dream where Zoey is in an old rocking chair on a porch. She's dressed like Colonel Sanders and she makes me sit in her lap..."
>"Penny, baby, you've just got a touch of Cracker Fever. All the Proud women get it. Why, before I met your father I would sneak into the men's locker room at the YMCA, grease myself up real good-"
>"Mom! Jesus! What do I do about Zoey?"
>"Baby, that white girl can palm a basketball and has a tongue like Gene Simmons. The only thing you should be doing is stretches to limber up."
>>
>>144038086
im asking you how much should i post?
>>
>>144034358
I wasn't asking for a coomer-only take on that
>>
>>144038240
then you should have known better
>>
>>14403407
I'd probably waste the money on an animation studio and hire a hunch of my friends to make a bunch of cartoons and pray one is halfway decent.
>>
File: 1693501954699756.jpg (110 KB, 1242x1310)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>
>>144035766
>Americans when you ask them to not be mean to black people
>>
>>144032777
the term SLAVE itself comes from the name of Slavic whites, who were enslaved by muslims so prevalently that it became associated with their entire ethnicity.
when will muslims atone, and when will USAians get reminded of this?
>>
>>144038793
also: the reason 'Rule, Britannia!' has these lines as the refrain:
"Rule, Britannia! rule the waves:
"Britons never will be slaves."
is because the brits were raided by african pirates for a century, who took whites as slaves. when will africans atone and reparate?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule,_Britannia!
>>
Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving Blacks and Whites, Blacks commit 85 percent and Whites commit 15 percent. This means that a Black is 33 times more likely (1636 per 100,000 Black rate versus 49 White rate per 100,000) to attack a White person than vice versa.
>>
>>
>>144035717
zoomer never heard of Winona Ryder I see,
>>
>>144038190
You mean the movie series?
I don't know, people aren't talking about it. Would you be complaining with this "/cO/?" shit though if there was a Cars 2 thread and people were actually discussing if it's possible for the villain's plan to work by making explosive biofuel? How about any of the 10,000 threads that get made about underage characters that get derailed by footfags? Oh, right, you're here complaining that people don't like a bad political take in a reboot of a 2000s Disney cartoon.
>>
>>144038222
You didn't post a single thing. You keep going "it happened/it does happen/it keeps happening/are you really doubting it's happening?" If you had one good story you would have posted it already instead of this pussyfooting bullshit.
>>
>>144038538
Canada is just Reddit: the Country
>>
>>144036491
To add to this, the vast majority of slaves that ended up in America were at some point purchased from the Dahomey, who were some of the most disgustingly brutal motherfuckers in the slave trade. They would often raid villages for slaves they didn't need or want just so they could string them up on poles along the side of the road as decoration, and just leave them up there until they died. Every year they would hold a celebration where they would gather up hundreds of slaves, line them up, and slit their throats. It wasn't even to ensure a bountiful harvest, or bid the sun to rise, or glorify some retarded African god. It was because the Dahomey king wanted to flaunt his wealth. Literally "we have so many slaves we can kill them whenever we want, that's how rich and powerful we are."
>>
>>144039288
This is why I don't do shit for dahomies
>>
>>144039288
Late in the 1700's, over half the world's slave population was in Haiti, and most of them died by the age of 16. All for some sugar and coffee
And for the crime of not wanting to be worked to death they had to pay back the French something close to 600 million over 80 years.
>>
>>144039313
They'd never stop at being paid off once and you know it. If they can get guilt money out of you once, they'll keep on doing so because they know it works.
>>
>>144039313
Great. You can start, give them your money, suggest to goverment a special kind of debt ypu can't bankrupt on white people can get to give that money.
>>
Before everything else class consciousness should be foremost in the citizen's mind because all liberation stems from this understanding. All culture war is a smokescreen created by the elites to shift your focus away from finance capital, your political opinions are meaningless in the face of the Great Machine.
>>
>>144032829
Not was the barbary coast slave trade a thing where the Irish were a popular target on account of Britain not really giving a shit to defend them, but Britain shipped Irish slaves and pressganged "indentured" to the Caribbean.

There's actually a remnant of this in Voodoo. Baron Samedi's wife among the Gede family Iwa is Maman Brigitte, who originates as Saint Brigid of Kildare, the "Mother of Ireland", who in turn was most likely originally Brigid of the Tuatha De Danann. She was brought over by irish slaves back in the day and just kinda became part of the religion.
>>
>>144033991
The weird thing about that is that it was a black guy and a white girl. If it was the other way around that behavior would have been expected to a degree because fundamentally there's still a strong almost instinctive belief in society that the guy's race is the one that "wins" there and is "taking" something in media. A black guy getting a white girl in a book or a tv show is a "win" for social justice, the advancement of black interests, and so on, but by definition a win condition implies a way to lose, usually if the "other team" does.
>>
>>144035075
Anon one of the most insane things in the famine was that the Irish were producing a fuckload of grains, meats, and cheeses the entire time, they just couldn't eat it because doing so would see them executed or imprisoned for theft because they weren't allowed to have any of it unless they could afford to. It was reserved almost exclusively for export and was all being shipped over to Britain and other parts of the empire.

Similarly they usually weren't allowed to leave, policies both official and unofficial at the time at various levels of governance meant that actually getting legal permission to leave the isle was nearly impossible if you were Irish, many snuck onboard ships and gave fake, more "anglo-saxon" names to get passage and hoped they could pass off as british so nobody would stop them from leaving to America or Spain.
>>
>>144033528
>capitalizing "black"
>not capitalizing "white"
lol
>>
>>144035256
>What is the IRA
But yeah if you ever wanna play the "Who had it worst" game in history, unironically the Irish have a pretty good shot. The fuckers never even made any serious attempt at trying to conquer anybody else so it's not even a case of "Well you would have done the same" when the Irish definitively did not. The little faggots basically sat on their island and peaced out for most of history until others started fucking with them on account of the fact that everyone hated the Celts.
>>
>>144039259
You know it happens
You're just being a bitch because you're wrong. You could easily search
>woman gets no jail time
And instantly find several from murder to molestation
You already have and are seething
Too lazy or too stupid
None of which is my problem
>>
>>144035297
>a continent away where warlordism was still active and alive.
>implying warlords aren't active today
>>
>>144039833
Bit sad innit?
>>
>>144032777
Why not
>>
File: 1689321714430439.png (14 KB, 300x250)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>144039864
nah
>>
>>144039942
If you're implying ancaps promote warlordism, you're wrong. They would promote minarchism at the very least.
>>
>>144039752
>so upset he forgets how sentence structure works
>>
File: Pipimi hold on.jpg (9 KB, 214x235)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>144032777
>White supremacy is still alive
It is, it just isn't as obvious as it used to be. Now it hides in plain sight wearing a blm shirt or a Biden one.
>>
>>144039769
If it's so easy you would have done it instead of crying. It is not my problem that you don't want to back up your claim.
>>
>>144040295
k retard
>>
>>144040340
>Baaaaw
Summerfag
>>
>>144039769
>>144040340
Before you cry again, I'm going to say the obvious problem with your argument. You're not pulling from stories you know with 200% certainty were bad trials. If you're pulling any at all, you're pulling from sources you heard about secondhand. You weren't a part of those jury and didn't hear the defense lawyers, nor did you see a single piece of evidence in those trials, you're profiling these imaginary women as guilty because they fit two demographics you don't like (white and female).
>>
>>144038053
>New Englanders who wanted to pretend to be English.
Some things never change.
>>
>>144032822
>Irish girl… a group who were also enslaved
I never watched this show so have no context for this discussion, but Irish people were never slaves. Indentured servitude isn't slavery.
>>
>>144040236
Youre not white
>>
>>144033769
No hes anti white pf had a show about them celebrating kwanza which is about being anti white
>>
>>144034003
Dark times we live in
>>
>>144034269
No, it means that the whole "blacks built the country" bullshit implied in the episode is patently false.
>>
>>144034148
You mean anti white
>>
>>144032836
No, because half of the media industry live off of this controversy they love to stir up. Conniving crackheads.
>>
File: 1703378247750229.png (309 KB, 408x400)
309 KB
309 KB PNG
>>144040340
>>
>>144035030
That episode where penny disrespects that cripple irish guy??? Yikes. Shit nigger show.
>>
>>144039313
and yet they live better than the ones who stayed in Africa.
>>
>>144032777
https://litter.catbox.moe/09qj48.webm
>>
>>144035635
Penny has always been disgusting man
>>
>>144039721
Anon they were spared chattel slavery and had voter and property rights before them. Loving vs Virginia didn't target Irish people and that was overturned 1967. I'm not saying Irish people didn't have it bad and weren't exploited by the British at a time, just that bringing up Irish as "white niggers" is almost always used to downplay the treatment of blacks in America like in OP when there isn't a strong comparison. If someone says only blacks were treated poorly, go ahead and correct them. The episode in OP is addressing black chattel slavery in America that was different than British cruelty towards the Irish.
>>
>>144035645
I think it would be sheer comedy if huey joined the kkk just to spite the stereotype
>>
>>144036030
>>144036048
>Namefag
Opinion Discarded
>>
>>144035766
>>
>>144041024
>>
>>144039247
>t. I will use ANY excuse to talk political bullshit like a faggot
>>
>>144040618
>Irish people were never slaves.
You're right, they were just serfs pogrommed to death via deliberate famine and forbidden from leaving you dense motherfucker.
>>
>>144041032
>>
>>144032923
The Irish dealt with absolute bullshit, but chattel slavery is a very different deal.
>>
Y'all ar racest!



[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.