[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/d/ - Hentai/Alternative

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Girls having entire thriving cities communities or even civilisations within them or on top of their bodies.
Do you know any good content regarding this scenario?
Also: What would a life like this look like? What rules would it follow? What would the tiny inhabitants have to endure within their host? i.e. holidays centered around recurring bodily functions.
And who do you think would be great to live on/in?
>>
>>
best known example. the world of saninaka. A Giant Naga hosting entire worlds within her hammerspace stommach
>>
>>10056179
>>
>start dating a cute girl
>wake up early one morning to see a formation of tiny glowing mosquito things hovering over your face
>moments after you open your eyes, the little things break formation and fly into your girlfriend's mouth
>more than slightly alarmed, you wake her up and tell her what just happened
>eventually she explains that the little things are ships and for the last few years her body has been host to a high-tech nano civilization
>they're understandably nervous about being discovered by strangers, but they're really quite friendly if they trust you
>>
File: 55583583589.jpg (276 KB, 1440x1276)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
City depending on and libido energy
>>
>>10056153
Exponential Log Redux by keliadom kinda ends with what you're describing. It's the beginning of a new city/civilization, but at least it's something.
I'd post a link, but 4chan thinks I'm trying to post spam. It's available over on Giantess World
>>
>>10056436
sauce
>>
File: 8.jpg (659 KB, 1700x2214)
659 KB
659 KB JPG
>>10056630
Vivian's Time travel Hunters X
>>
File: 9,1.jpg (945 KB, 1700x2214)
945 KB
945 KB JPG
>>
File: 264945.jpg (477 KB, 1920x1702)
477 KB
477 KB JPG
i kinda love the idea of citizens of a certain girl having to prepare for a reoccurring event known as the great contraction Her insides contract several times over a certain period Some parts of her insides get flooded. The Shake is not really dangerous for it's inhabitants, and is usually preceded by the swelling of the veins visible inside her Stomach. That gives the residents enough prep time to seek out a safe spot, where they won't be flooded or otherwise bothered by the event. The Contractions are comparable with the shaking of a bouncy castle. Some daring individuals chose this time in particular to roam the more bouncy regions of her stomach, or surf the giant waves in her inner oceans.
For the most, however rather inconvenient to stay out and so they gather all in a sheltered place which seems to be somewhat protected from the great contraction. (It might probably be the reason why the city was founded on this particular site) There they have a feast and a party, where they share food, dance, sing and share stories.

However, what the residents call the great contraction, She simply calls a hiccup.
>>
File: 222594.png (473 KB, 875x875)
473 KB
473 KB PNG
>>
>>10056981
Your picture makes me think of them fighting kaiju-sized mites and other such creatures. Bodily parasites would be a huge threat to their cities so they would have to set up regular patrols to keep her clean of them.
>>
>>10056153
>Be Anon, just a guy living in an ordinary village
>But lately, a giantess has started coming around, and it's got you and the others nervous
>She hangs out near the outskirts of the village, and will often bare her body to you all
>She'll lay back and open her legs, spreading open her vagina and asshole invitingly
>She'll push her large, voluptuous breasts into the ground so that her nipples are accessible
>She'll press a cheek against the ground, and make sure you all get a good look into her mouth, nostrils, and earholes
>It's clear from her behavior what she wants
>She's trying to get you all to emigrate into her body
>The giantesses came to this world less than a hundred years, and yet official estimates believe that almost sixty percent of the world's population currently lives inside of them
>There's a townhall meeting almost every night now, arguing over how to deal with her
>You and several others say that you should all just swallow your pride and do what she wants
>She's being nice right now, but what if she changes her mind about giving you all a choice?
>If you move into her on your own terms, nobody will be hurt, and friends and families won't be separated
>If she starts people by the fistload and stuffing them into herself, many could be injured or killed, and the chances of ending up in a separate body part or organ from your loved ones is high
>But you're outnumbered by fools
>Fools who think she'll leave if you ignore her
>Fools who think she can be resisted somehow
>You leave the building when the idiots start talking about the catapults
>You and the others like you discuss your next move
>You'll just have to surrender yourselves to the giantess alone
>You're going to be warm, safe, and comfortable inside of her breast while those morons are going to end up shoved into her asshole, or stuck splashing around in piss inside of her bladder for the rest of their lives
>>
File: donaldduck.png (428 KB, 639x480)
428 KB
428 KB PNG
>>10056714
>comic sans
>>
>>10057421
now thats an interesting scenario.
i wonder is it better when the giantess is aware or unaware of her inhabitants
>>
File: Ikaruga.jpg (1.33 MB, 2800x4400)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
>>10059682
Maybe she's aware of them but they hide the true extent of their civilization because they don't want to worry her. She wouldn't really be able to function as a person if she was constantly thinking about how everything she does affects them, and in the long term that would be worse for them than just having to get out of the way sometimes, so they tell her about the city in her left breast and keep quiet about the five cities in her stomach.
>>
>>10056436
>>10056711
>>10056714
Oh god, I'm just imagining the civil engineering nightmare of trying to develop safe buildings on top of a giant living, breathing, moving person. This is hot as fuck, tho
>>
File: 269526.jpg (486 KB, 1600x2000)
486 KB
486 KB JPG
>>10059765
thats why i would rather opt for living on the inside.
you probably would be better off with some kind of capsules or biospheres housing the cities

imagine there would be a civil war erupting between factions living in different body parts. people indemnifying their whole heritage by a girls mere body part is freaking grand
>>
File: 208_Ez9QyfqUcAQnlgn.jpg (115 KB, 989x921)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
I'm so hard right now guys
>>
there must be more content out there for this scenario? anyone knows some?
>>
File: Mata_Nui_Comic.png (769 KB, 477x686)
769 KB
769 KB PNG
>>
My only worry with micro civilizations is if they reach your brain and go full Plankton by jamming a control module in there.
>>
>>10060668
You could just define the parameters of your scenario to make such a thing impossible. The girl host is just too big and to mighty and incomprehensible for the tinies to be influenced in any way. They are just mere passengers hoping not to fall victim to her bodily functions such as drowning in a sea of sweat or get crushed by muscle fibers when she subconciously twitches her toe
>>
I kinda have a fetish for something similar but on a smaller scale.

I'm really into unbirthing, and pregnancy. I really want to gather my friends and loved ones and slide them up inside me, one by one, feeling my body connect an umbilical to them so that I can support them all and they can live inside my cavernous womb like a small apartment building. Eventually, they'd all fall in love and pair off and start having kids of their own and I'd just live on, a living nurturing home full of love.
>>
you fellas fetish is cosmic horror. pretty intense.
>>
>>10058912
more lik cosmic sans hue hue
>>
File: slash-d on ponies.jpg (91 KB, 1327x402)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>10061402
Where exactly do you think you are?
>>
File: 1.jpg (636 KB, 1700x2214)
636 KB
636 KB JPG
>>10058912
>>10061417
One of Vivian's patreon works. No comics title.
>>
File: 2.jpg (589 KB, 1700x2214)
589 KB
589 KB JPG
>>
File: 3.jpg (645 KB, 1700x2214)
645 KB
645 KB JPG
>>
File: 4.jpg (626 KB, 1700x2214)
626 KB
626 KB JPG
>>
File: 5.jpg (713 KB, 1700x2214)
713 KB
713 KB JPG
>>
File: 6.jpg (899 KB, 1700x2214)
899 KB
899 KB JPG
>>
File: 7.jpg (754 KB, 1700x2214)
754 KB
754 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>10057171
I miss Khl4us :(
>>
>>10060013
>Girls having entire thriving cities
>Posts image of Savin's femboy Berwyn
>>
>>10061825
I love the concept and the artstyle. However a pocket dimension within the girls stomach without the aesthetic of pulsating stomach walls around you but just clear sky and trees is a bit lacking
>>
Need more of this
>>
This would be a great setting for a mmo. It would be a welcome alternative to the millionth carbon copy fantasy setting. Imagine the possibilities. Each addon would unlock another bodypart with a new virus or disease to battle
>>
you guys blow my fucking mind with this shit lmao PLEASE do not explain it to me because someone explained foot fetishes then I got one
>>
>>10064473
You might enjoy it though
>>
>>10064473
big girl make pp hard
>>
>>10061898
Who?
>>
>>10064473
The dick wants what the dick wants— simple as.
>>
>>10064473
What was the explanation?
>>
>>10064473
Do you really get attracted to feet just by getting the concept? I wish i could turn myself into a certain fetish just by understanding it.
For me micro civilisation is just a exaggeration of the giantess fetish. By making the girl so big that she can not interact with you anymore but her unconcious bodily functions can makes her overwhelmingly powerful and by that desirable.
>>
>>10064473
>haha do peoe really?
>haga better not convince me to like this
>haha
Faggot. Just admit you want to be a microchad living on stacy.
>>
>>10056153
this shit is just the head lice episode from south park.
>>
any artists that specialize in this?
>>
>>10056353
>get horny
>have her suck me off
>cum into her mouth and she swallows
>all the tinies in her stomach have to deal with a huge load of my cum drilling onto their civilization
>”I don’t know if they’re gonna like that anon”
>I don’t care
>think about my cum filling their streets as she sucks me
>>
>>10060103
based
>>
>>
>>10069254
>>
>>10060103
Super. Hot.

Funny how humans have developed fetishes for their own denizens. Kinda gives me hope.
>>
Moar
>>
>>10069254
>>10070527
So how much detail does this universe have?
>>
>>10056584
Thanks for the referal :)

Here's a link for those interested to the .pdf on my deviantart page.

https://www.deviantart.com/keliadom/art/Exponential-Log-Redux-889204990

I'm currently developing one of my stories as interactive media (less a game and more just fluff added to the experience).

But I am thinking very hard about taking Exponential Log and having you play a choose your own adventure type story where you are a witness to what happens between Dr. Sutton and Zhang, with the end goal of surviving her growth.
I've been thinking
>>
>>10074640
>I've been thinking
Ignore that last part lol, simple typo

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.