[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/d/ - Hentai/Alternative

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 73877374_p0.jpg (2.39 MB, 1677x2000)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB JPG
All onaholes from previous thread are neatly packaged and ready to be shipped to their destination.

All forms of sex toy TF are appreciated here, from simple sex sleeves to full-on sex dolls.

Writeanons especially welcome here. Feel free to share your scenarios, your lorebuilding, and your own deep fantasies.
>>
File: 33.jpg (258 KB, 1280x960)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
Going with theme of the thread, what is your opinion on boxes?
What do you like to see on boxes? Useless banter? Personal info?
And what extras do you like inside the box besides the onahole?
>>
File: OhanoWorm.jpg (196 KB, 1014x1500)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
What about transformation methods?
Medical injection? Nanomachines?
Or perhaps more magical approach? From simple *poof* to elaborate rituals or simple digestion by magical entity?
>>
File: 85909248_p1.jpg (1.44 MB, 1700x2360)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB JPG
Or perhaps you go with personality excretion favoring it for its flexibility, allowing to create multiple toys from single woman and having to keep the body as a bonus?
>>
File: 86996543_p1.jpg (170 KB, 764x1080)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
Which side of the fetish you enjoy the most? Sub or dom? Victims or the users? Both? What scenarios are you favourite?
>>
File: MassagerTF.png (1.02 MB, 1500x1296)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
What about more uncommon transformations?
Dildos, vibrators, massagers? Maybe even anal beads, any favourites?
>>
>>10255234
I love boxes for one thing in particulat - they remove the border betwen human and a toy in a wonderfull way.
That being said i actually dont want them to be personalised for each girl but rather to have uniform design for each " series".
So nun series, office lady or ponytail have all their unique design but you never know what exactly will be inside.
Its great because it degrades victims even further by making them feel like a something out of conveyor belt.
>>
File: 1477424141.kora_01.jpg (469 KB, 1200x676)
469 KB
469 KB JPG
>>
File: KoishiOna.png (452 KB, 870x1368)
452 KB
452 KB PNG
I love this Koishi ona, the confusion on her face for what's to come is charming, especially since she is inserted on a dildo stand. It might be bias, but goddamn do I just love her like this.
>>
File: KoishiOnaUsed.png (533 KB, 870x1368)
533 KB
533 KB PNG
And here we are, a few uses later and she's dripping from all holes, appearing to love the feeling. I like to think it was Kokoro who turned her into this onahole form and used Koishi as revenge for stealing her mask, something like what I thought of a small while back
>koishi turned into an onahole in the street, either by magic, or taking one of Eirin's shady drugs without checking with Reisen what they do
>but, due to her ability, nobody sees the poor toy, and she's left alone for a few days, cold, empty, and a small craving for something to fill her up
>one day Kokoro is walking down the street, and due to previous encounters is able to recognise and actually see the green item on the floor, covered in grit and dirty
>curious, she takes it home, gives it a wash, and hey- isn't that the girl who stole Kokoro's precious mask of hope?
>Kokoro takes revenge on Koishi, using her like the toy she is until she's bloated, cum pouring out of her holes in a stream
>eventually she tires out, and wakes up to find Koishi back to normal
>they both eventually agree to make this a regular thing, each enjoying the extacy immensely
>occasionally they swap roles for fun
Again, it might be bias, but I love Koishi being the target of this transformation, something about her really gets me going here.
>>
File: 64910823_p16.jpg (107 KB, 600x900)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>10255484
Her face is all like "Huh? What happened? I feel funny". Probably when she came to her senses she was already impaled for a while so her body got used to it making the experience milder. Not to mention that she isn't moving.
Then again, her pink friend probably did her best to correct and give her real ride.

>>10255471
I like the idea that someone TF'd into dildo can "cum" some synthetic substance when they orgasm for better user experience.
>>
File: null.jpg (433 KB, 2015x2633)
433 KB
433 KB JPG
i wrote a chyoa in this vein
https://chyoa.com/story/Kaylynn-sells-her-vagina.23313
>>
>>10255242
This reminds me of that poll one anon made a while ago, where it turned out those threads are 50/50 sub/dom ratio.
Which is surprising, i expected it to be 75% if not more in favor of subs.
>>
Well since last story didn't have much writefaggotry here is a short story to kickstart the thread.
Inspired by >>10233112

>Sakuya looked into a mirror as she was finishing preparations for this evening. She fixed her ribbons, and made sure her frilled lingerie was in perfect shape, waiting for her mistress to come. She quite enjoyed the new intimancy betwen two of them, even if Remilias requests and whims became more and more eccentric. And more dependable on "medicine" bought from Eientei, alongside toys brought by the gap youkai.
>As the maid applied final touches to herself and ensured that everything was perfect, as she heard the door open, and her mistress entered the room.
>Remilia approached her, wearing nothing but a thin nightgown. Sakuya could see her petite, yet well shaped body under the cloth and as if feeling her gaze, vampire smiled and covered herself with her wings.
>"That's quite a misbehaviour from a servant" she said smiling "Eating her master with her eyes like that"
>"My apologies mistress", Sakuya responded bowing her head, knowing full well that it was just a part of foreplay.
>"I've a present for you today" said Remilia while revealing a small ornate box she held in her hand. And as she opened it Sakuya notice couple of small pink pills with O.N.A written on them. "Come on, don't be shy and take one", master of the mansion urged her shaking with anticipation.
>Sakuya hesitated for a moment, but then smirked and took the pill. Normally it was Remilia who would take "medicine", however if her mistress was ready for role reversal, the servant was more than happy to accomodate her wishes. She swallowed the pill and sat on the bed, looking at her groin looking forward to expected result.
>>
>>10256942
>She recoiled when a sudden sensation hit her. A wave of cold exploded from her stomach, quickly spreading all over her body. She felt stiffness as she realised she is losing control over her limbs. That however was nothing compared to the fact that both her mistress and room around her suddenly started growing.
>Instinctively she tried to stop the time, only to see her surrounding slow down a little. She was slowly falling, shrinking further and further as her lingerie separated itself from her body. She realised that her limbs were vanishing and soon they were reduced to nothing but a smooth stumps. As she fell she noticed yet another change - a weird blue wave was spreading over her body, starting from her pussy and climbing up.
>As she panicked her time powers finally stopped working and she fell on the bed, instantly consumed by the spreading color. All that was lying on the sheats now was small nude doll surrounded by a black lingerie.
>"It really worked!" Remilia said excited "That rabbit really wasn't lying when she sold me those pills". She clapped her hands and reached for a doll. Sakuya felt a sudden shock as her mistress fingers touch her. This new body was incredibly sensitive and mere touch made Sakuya feel aroused. What didn't help was that the vampire started inspecting the doll poking her playing with her rubbery nipples.
>"Well Sakuya, others should be done now as well, so lets meet them" Remilia said as she dashed out of them room holding Sakuya and vanished into the dark corridors of the mansion.
>>
>>10256945
>When they finally reached their destination Sakuya realised where they were - Flandres room deep under the mansion. The young mistress was sitting on her bed, fully nude. Despite being younger sister her body was more mature than that of her older sister - her breasts finely shaped and small tuft of pubic hair decorating her pussy. In her hand Sakuya noticed a small orange doll and immediately realised what her mistess meant by "others". Meiling shared her fate, and that could only mean....
>"Im here, sorry im late" said Koakuma as she entered the room "I took a while but i just couldnt help but tease lady Patchouli a bit". As she said that her forked tongue coiled around purple doll she was holding. Despite being called small devil, the was nothing small about her, her body fitting more for succubus than imp, the sexy black lingeries she was wearing revealing more than it was covering.
>As the door closed shut, the trio gathered in the middle of the room. "Sis i can't wait, lets get to the fun part" urged Flandre as she was squeezing Meiling in her hands. "Don't be so hasty flan, its unladylike" replied Remilia as she opened another box of pills and shared its contents with others.
>They all moaned as they quickly grew giant cocks. Koakuma tightly grabbed her penis "Oh yes, im gonna have sooooo much fun with you lady Patchouli". Flandre didn't even wait as she immediately impaled Meiling on her cock and started stroking it.
>Sakuya looked at her mistress erect penis as its tip was to her face. Seeing something so huge and realising that it will soon enter her body filled her with both dread and some odd fascination. She wanted to protest, but no voice left her rubbery lips, and yet in a way she fully enjoyed that helplessness.
>>
File: 1653993651577.png (375 KB, 747x1190)
375 KB
375 KB PNG
>>10256946
>"Well Sakuya shall we get going?" Remilia said as she held the doll tighter and started to tease her pussy the tip of her penis. Sakuya shook with pleasure as the cock was stimulating outside of her rubbery pussy making it spread more and more, slowling driving her crazy. She could only imagine how good it would feel ins...
>Sakuya mind went blank as Remilia showed her cock inside her in one smooth motion. She felt the tip of the penis hit bottom of her neck as it filled her completely. Then Remilia started stroking, moving her up and down. The sensation of small ribs of her canal moving across the cock was fantastic. She could feel every detail of it, every smallest vein as it was forcing its way inside her time after time. Her head and tits bounced as Remilia was jerking herself off in elegant rhytmic fashion.
>As she was facing away from her mistress Sakuya could see other girls and the dolls they were using. Flandre was furiously masturbating, showing no mercy to Meiling stroking her cock in rapid and irregular movements. It was going so deep that Sakuya could sometime see tip of Flans cock emerging a bit from Meilings mouth stretching it.
>On the other side Koakuma was playing with Patchouli. Unlike younger vampire she was skillful and methodic, teasing her onahole and talking words of mockery. She would pull her cock out almost as if trying to make small doll to beg for it, only to tease her nipples and clit before putting her cock back inside.
>>
>>10256948
>Then suddenly Flandre started shaking "I feel so good...haha....something is coming" she said panting. A mere second later a stream of white liquid gushed out of Meilings mouth spraying not only all over the floor but also over Sakuya and Patchouli faces. The spots on her rubbery skin that came in contact with semen became hot even more sensitive, making Sakuya even more aroused. She looked at Meilings now unmoving face, as rest of semen was slowly dripping from her mouth onto the floor, her eyes now hollow and only shedding tears of cum
>Koakuma also seemed to be at her limit, her own teasing stimulatin herself as much as her plaything. "Ahhhh i love you so much lady Patchouli...so lets cum together". And just as with Meiling, mere moments later Sakuya saw a huge load of semen escape mouth of purple onahole, adding to puddle on the floor and once again spraying all over Sakuyas face.
>Sakuya looked at two cumstained onaholes as Remilia started stroking faster and faster. She realised than in mere moments she will look like them and experience what they experienced...and she couldnt wait. And the she felt it
>*twitch*
>Remilia cock spasmed shaking Sakuya in rapid motion
>*twitch*
>"Hah...Sakuya im going...im going to" Remilia said panting and blushing
>*twitch*
>"Please stop making me wait, just give it to me" - Sakuya screamed inside her head
>>
File: 1653993702852.png (410 KB, 747x1190)
410 KB
410 KB PNG
>>10256950
>And then her body became engulfed by ecstasy. Hot load of Remilia cum filled her small rubbery body. Her stomach and breasts inflated instantly making her look as if she was heavily pregnant. Cum was escaping her body in all ways possible - gushing from her mouth in powerfull stream spraying all over other onaholes and making even bigger mess of the floor, leaking back from her pussy with oozing sound, and even leaking through all small openings, from nipples and ears to eyes and her nose.
>She looked miserable yet she couldnt care as her mind was drowning in orgasm. The sensation was so intense that she couldnt even remember her own name yet alone be bothered by her dignity. The usually elegant and dignified head maid of scarlet devil mansion was now reduced to nothing but a mere fucktoy.
>Panting, Remilia finally removed the doll from her cock and looked at it smiling. "That was really amazing Sakuya" she said looking at her servant. Onahole did not respond, only twitched a little and leaked more cum from her pussy. "But the night is still young, so how about we have a bit more...fun". As she said that she handed her onahole to Flandre while taking the purple one from Koakuma.
>"Wait....no....stop" Sakuya tried to collect her thoughts "Any more...of that...and i" but her mute protest was ended as she ended face to face with younger mistress. "Oh Sakuya i feel more energetic already" said Flandre while flashing the mad grin "So lets have some more fun, this time with me". Sakuya could not resist as she was almost immediately impaled all the way through, and saw tip of Flandres cock burst out of her mouth.
>>
>>10256952
>*****
>Three colorful onaholes lied in a puddle of semen on the floor. Their bloated bodies were slowly leaking cum as their minds were frozen in the afterglow. Then the door opened, shedding some light into the room as one of fairy maids entered it. She was one of veteran workers, and surprisingly level-headed for a fairy, which made her perfect was cleaning messes like that.
>She swiftly cleaned up the mess on the floor and started cleaning the dolls. She put them next to sink and slowly and carefully flushed them all with water by putting a small hose into their mouths. She could see them twitch a little as mix of water and spunk was leaving their pussies, but regardless of that she worked diligently to get them cleaned up.
>Once she was done, she looked at Head Maids onaholes. The beutiful face full of dignity was now twisted in orgasmic smile get tongue sticking out. Her normally cold and judging eyes were now empty as if rolled to the back of her head. Fairy maid looked at the sextoy....and grinned. But that smirk wasn't the only thing that emerged as a something big emerged under her dress.
>"Well, well, well, how highness" she said "How about i discipline you for once?" And as she said that she thrusted her cock into onaholes pussy. And as she started pleasuring herself by fucking Sakuya she heard only one thing...
>*BOOOM* a sudden explosion echoed across the scarlet devil mansion. Because lets be real, how else could this story end?

And thats it. That was pretty fun one to write.
>>
>>10256953
Holy shit I forgot how much I liked these, I didn't think that quick prompt I made would get made into something as grand as this. I love how it's a whole party of SDM onas being used, and the cum-inflated ending is always nice to see. The perfect and elegant made, now nothing but a perfect onahole with an elegant inside, god I love Sakuya being transformed into a toy. Looking forward to any more you make, did you figure out anything with the Byakuren story? I remember there being a struggle due to too many characters.
>>
File: 1643459742063.png (656 KB, 1000x1557)
656 KB
656 KB PNG
>>10256953
Very nice.
>>
>>
>>10257130
Its a crime that there is no follow-up where she is fully transformed.
>>10257023
Cumflation ending is always kino. I love to see them discarded on the floor, pumped to extreme and leaking cum from all openings. Works best on cute/elegant types.
>>
File: Stuffed Onaho 4.png (272 KB, 495x700)
272 KB
272 KB PNG
>>10257549
What about them torn apart and awash in a puddle of semen?
It takes a certain level of horny and a sheer level of disregard to basically tear them into chunky bits with hot n' heavy pump-action.

>>10255242
Fuckable nipples. Love seeing them onas get pumped into their nipples and squeezing out their own false milk after an intense session.

>>10255234
If every onahole is personalized, it'd be great to have a recording of their transformation included with each purchase.
Granted, in the case of summonable Servants like in Fate, you can summon multiples of the same Servant-to-be-onaholized, and you can get unique TF videos each time!
>>
>>10255242
Sub/victim.

I want to be objectified, abused and violated with no remorse.
>>
File: 1652918006567.jpg (1.51 MB, 3504x4672)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
>>10257023
>>10257025
Glad that you guys liked it. EoSD cast is pretty much classic, and trio of Sakuya, Meiling and Patchy is simply perfect for all variety of scenarios.

> I didn't think that quick prompt I made would get made into something as grand as this
It was a very decent basis for story. I just added couple things from myself and connected the dots.

>Looking forward to any more you make, did you figure out anything with the Byakuren story?
This may be the story for the next thread. We gonna see how fast this one will go, but i have a couple ideas how to make it work.
>>
File: 65135163_p9.png (842 KB, 1200x1800)
842 KB
842 KB PNG
>>10257563
>If every onahole is personalized, it'd be great to have a recording of their transformation included with each purchase.
Granted, in the case of summonable Servants like in Fate, you can summon multiples of the same Servant-to-be-onaholized, and you can get unique TF videos each time!

Thats a neat idea. Not only you can transform them in unique ways to make the videos more entertaining, but also even the end product may be different each time. And not only small details like expression but even completely varied shapes. Like this saber ending like this for a first time...
>>
File: 65151058_p0.png (823 KB, 1200x1800)
823 KB
823 KB PNG
>>10257945
...but next time she was transformed she ended up as nice fellahole, eager to suck some cocks.
Seriously there isn't nearly enough of fellahole transformation.
>>
File: 1655131920528.png (1.05 MB, 1600x1600)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
Close enough.
>>
File: Neronahole DOujin.jpg (239 KB, 1280x1791)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>10257946
Considering in life she was a great orator, imagine her making grand and sweeping speeches muffled by your meat, orating while fellating, her voice a rumbling massage.
She wanks herself off verbally while literally wanking you off with her words. What she says and how grand they are don't matter, only the vibrations and the pleasure do.

I'm partial to the closed-mouth onahole for Nero here too. Imagine her frustration at being unable to either convey her heartfelt emotions or release the semen built up inside her as she fills with each thrust.
>>
>>10258281
>20 lbs
damn that's a meaty sextoy
>>
File: 1615505572143.jpg (235 KB, 1000x1333)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
What about onahole-girls that are still mostly girl?
>>
File: OnaholeMartha.png (462 KB, 749x1240)
462 KB
462 KB PNG
>>10258313
In general the fact that all fate characters were greatly skilled and accomplished heroes makes turning them into sextoys so much better. All those abilities, all that grand history gone - all thats left is fucktoy to satisfy your cock.

>I'm partial to the closed-mouth onahole for Nero here too. Imagine her frustration at being unable to either convey her heartfelt emotions or release the semen built up inside her as she fills with each thrust.
As fun as it sounds i think closed mouth onahole would run into 2 simple problems - no way to release air pressure, and in case of big load chance to pop them like a water balloon. Not that its entirely bad thing, seeing some of them blown in explosion of cum would be hilariously degrading. And safe since you can resummon them. And do it again.
>>
>>10258429
They are neat for more wholesome scenarios.
Which sadly im not big fan of. Rubber is far easier to abuse and the fact that you know that even if the toy is inanimate she is screaming inside is too good.
>>
File: 1649307405472.jpg (404 KB, 2000x1700)
404 KB
404 KB JPG
>>10258429
How about this
>>
File: FVEnifEUAAEa9j0.jpg (295 KB, 1280x1800)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>>
File: 1545927920.luxianne_8.png (3.15 MB, 5000x2560)
3.15 MB
3.15 MB PNG
>>
>>10258429
>>
File: 76354903_p1.png (261 KB, 600x846)
261 KB
261 KB PNG
>>10258429
>>
File: 95144766_p0.jpg (667 KB, 2048x2732)
667 KB
667 KB JPG
>>10259932
I really like that, almost as if their bodies turned into sex dolls.
>>
File: Onaholesafteruse.jpg (171 KB, 873x600)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
Idea i had. Imagine something similar to TES style soul capture but you capture the soul inside onahole. And once its filled it takes the shape of woman that the soul belonged to.
And of course stronger souls - better onaholes.
>>
>>10257563
Onahole destruction is kino. Either from heavy use or done on purpose, its just so miserable when they end as shreds of cumstained rubber. The objectification and complete dehumanization of victims is just amazing. Kinda like shattering petrified statue to make room for new one.
>>
>>10260621
Also, transformed sexdolls being disposed of in the trash with regular waste.
>>
>>10261081
Trashed ending is amazing for both onaholes and dolls. Seeing their worn out, cum-stained forms amongs generic garbage ready to be disposed of. Even better if they are still somewhat sentient. Begging to not be thrown away and pleading that they can still be used.
>>
File: Onaho Harvest.jpg (411 KB, 1536x2048)
411 KB
411 KB JPG
>>10260621
>>10261081
>>10261504
Kino. Nothing like a good trashing to show their fallen state.
However, I'm a bit sappy, so I'd like to give them a bit of a good ending...

...by being recycled into a fresh new form of latex.

Imagine the possibilities!
Imagine a former plastic surgeon-turned onahole (turned into one after a botched surgery-turned-malpractice lawsuit sent her to be onaholized as punishment, to then be used as a semen collector for her hospital's sperm bank) gives into fits of delirious laughter as she realizes that after her weeks spent as an onahole that not only won't she be turned back, but that she's being recycled into breast implants, the very thing she was sued over.
Her new host likes having fuckable nipples in the shape of a pair of lips (both oral and vaginal labia), and it so happens that this disgraced surgeon can be molded into her new tits.
>>
File: raw_47.jpg (88 KB, 1280x904)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>10261081
>>10261504
>>10261858
The fact that they are so disposable and easy to replace is what makes it so good. The fact that in post nut clarity you may just get bored of her and throw her into garbage just as she is, bloated with cum is super hot.
>>
File: raw_49.jpg (89 KB, 1280x904)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>10262049
And there she is, buried with used up tissues on the pile of trash.
>>
File: raw_50.jpg (91 KB, 1280x904)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>10262050
Best part? Those tissues probably come from that guy playing with his new onahole. Who will end up in same trashcan some day. Makes you wonder how many of them are burried there under those cum soaked rags.

>>10261858
Best part of recycling is if multiple girls get recycled together with their conciousness merging together, trapped in whatever their new form will be.
>>
File: 093.jpg (111 KB, 1280x904)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>10262049
>>10262050
>>10262053
I really enjoyed this set, he bullied his victims in a bunch of fun ways
>>
>>10261858
Hot. The fact that she ends up reduced to someone else bodypart is neat idea.
But i prefer more miserable scenarios. Turn them into something mundane, and very shortlived - condoms.
>>
File: raw_115.jpg (112 KB, 1280x904)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>10262161
Some of those scenes were really neat. I liked this one, being used in both ways.
>>
File: raw_121.jpg (122 KB, 1280x904)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>10263482
I really like when onaholes can be used with both ends. Adds that extra something when they can fellate as well.
>>
File: raw_125.jpg (76 KB, 1280x904)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>10263484
And she ends up pumped full.
>>
File: 07_07_PG7.png (1.44 MB, 1195x1714)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
Onahole Senpai [Ikesuga Yuuna]
>>
File: FVhWJVZaUAAC-5y.jpg (805 KB, 910x1200)
805 KB
805 KB JPG
>>
File: FN4ExIvakAI1NU1.jpg (854 KB, 834x1200)
854 KB
854 KB JPG
>>
File: 40_PG40.jpg (432 KB, 1280x1829)
432 KB
432 KB JPG
>>10264150
That doujin is great. Love how messed up she ends up in the end, with her chunks and cum being shoved into that box.
That being said, not a big fan of that artist onahole design. They look a little too...solid? Don't really like how rough their edges are.
>>
>>10256948
Tfw you will never be Flandres sextoy. God i wish i was Meiling.
>>
>>
>>
File: 38391136_p0.png (98 KB, 1460x756)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
I wish Mou would draw more onahole stuff. His designs are amazing, especially the conjoined ones.
>>
File: 45868612_p0.png (514 KB, 2000x1500)
514 KB
514 KB PNG
>>10266415
This one is great too. Happy family, together forever.
>>
>>10265805
>>10266088
What am I looking at here? This looks like a dick and balls in a literal cocksleeve
>>
>>10266940
it's an ass, you can see the anus on both. judging by the boxes the top one is uraraka's and the bottom is nejire's
>>
>>10255245
Even if their roles reverse, Youmu still gets dominated.
Also its kinda funny how only pics of massager tf i found are those two.
>>
>>10267466
You got a translation of this one? I'd love to know what Yuyuko is thinking.
>>
File: Mokou Onahole.png (870 KB, 867x1020)
870 KB
870 KB PNG
>>10267515
Sadly not, just found that one randomly while browsing related tags.
>>
>>10267535
Well darn. Also that's a lovely Mokou, makes me wonder if Kaguya is also an onahole and they're having another competition of sorts.
>>
File: 6160281_p0.jpg (315 KB, 602x850)
315 KB
315 KB JPG
>>10267545
Sadly that Youmu pic seems to be very old, but quick visit on artist pixiv yielded interesting result.

Looks like Tenshi enjoys that position quite alot.
>>
File: Kaguya Onahole.jpg (210 KB, 690x849)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>10267545
And speaking of Kaguya....she seems ready for challenge.
>>
>>10267535
My headcanon is that whoever did this to Mokou doesn't know she's immortal. The hex they used normally erases the victim's mind, but in Mokou's case that's impossible. She's fully awake and aware, and absolutely nobody knows it.
>>
File: 80582210_p3.jpg (199 KB, 768x1270)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>10267563
Well seeing how her power works she should be fine once onahole is destroyed. So she must be begging for someone to ruin it, or even better throw it into fire.
Unless power of Hourai carried over and now its indestructible onahole and she is stuck like this forever.
>>
>>10267581
>Unless power of Hourai carried over and now its indestructible onahole and she is stuck like this forever.
Well, naturally.
>>
>>10267581
Its so sad there is so little /d/ content with newhus.
>>
File: 69817036_p0.png (141 KB, 302x526)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
>>10267583
Then i guess she is quite literally fucked. The fact that she will probably stay sane all that time doesn't help either.
>>
>>10267611
Until Kaguya eventually finds her, however many years later where she finds Mokou caked in dust and grime, untouched for who knows how long. Hell, Mokou might even be yearning for touch now with how long may have passed.
Not sure where I'm going with this.
>>
File: 30.jpg (127 KB, 559x794)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>10266415
Mou did do a recent onahole excretion TF doujin involving big busty futa nuns of all species, from beastgirls to elves to dark elves to oni.

Then he had them fuse into one big-dick dildo with their souls stuck as tattoos. Hell, we even see their souls squealing in unison throughout their transformation!

...nobody's TL'd this, and the only scans released are real lo-rez.

>>10266417
Yep, they're all a family. Subtle deets such as the rings and inherited heterochromia gave that away.

...pity their titties weren't kept in the final onahole. That's a waste of good nursing teats!

>>10264518
If I had a 100 yen for every time mahjong club prez Kasumi Iwato got onahole'd... I'd probably have enough to purchase an onahole of her.
>>
File: 1649880746701.webm (309 KB, 464x658)
309 KB
309 KB WEBM
>>10267924
>Mou did do a recent onahole excretion TF doujin involving big busty futa nuns of all species, from beastgirls to elves to dark elves to oni.

Thats the last work of his i saw. I hope we gonna see some nice follow up. And TL.

But i really like the idea of multiple women merging into one toy. Makes you wonder how do they sense. Do their minds merge into one? Or are they all still somehow separate? Do they feel all the holes the same, or are their own ones more sensitive?
And i fully agree on tits, onahole needs nice bouncy tits.

>>10267694
>Until Kaguya eventually finds her, however many years later where she finds Mokou caked in dust and grime, untouched for who knows how long. Hell, Mokou might even be yearning for touch now with how long may have passed.
Not sure where I'm going with this.

She would probably treat onaho-mokou as one of her fabled treasures. And favourite toy to kill some eternity. Help me Eirin and give me another dose of futa elixir!
>>
>>10264944
>>10264150
Damn, that was good. Thanks for the sauce. Do you have any more like this?
>>
>>10268512
Sadly there arent many doujins in similar vein. Most go for bad end theme like Hitori.
>>
>>10269093
Yeh, I like it when the girl is into it and enjoying it. Not a fan of her being tortured/abused. To each their own though.
>>
File: Estelle and friends color.jpg (607 KB, 1195x1500)
607 KB
607 KB JPG
>>10269126
I think the issue is that there is, as mentioned before, too much Hitori DNA in the fetish. His stories while amazing, really pushed onahole TF into one direction and extreme angle while at it.

There is simply so much more to it than just bad ends:
>Sub/dom reversal scenarios
>Anonymity aspect that lets someone experience things as onahole they would never dare in human form
>Prostitution/renting
>TFing as a gift for your 2nd half
>Or just good old fashioned fun sexy time and much more
Its sad that so many possible scenarios get ignored in majority doujuins/pictures. Onahole senpai is really an exception.
>>
File: 1234555522.jpg (139 KB, 590x787)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>
File: 1442891081766.jpg (165 KB, 598x827)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>10269220
>>
File: Tifa Onahole Computing.jpg (288 KB, 1400x1400)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
>>10269149
You can get crazy creative with the simple fact that people get turned into biolatex. That's basically raw human materiel that can be reshaped into whatever need be while still retaining consciousness. More than fucksleeves, you can play with the sci-fi ramifications.
In previous threads, I've suggested:
- a daughter willingly having herself TF'd into an onahole to provide the biolatex necessary to save her mother's life, replacing her heart.
Unforch the procedure is experimental and the transformation is unstable, turning mom into a sex doll with her daughter as her heart and boob.
- Criminals-turned-onaholes being permanently edged out by instead being used as rubber for other projects, like rubber nubs on doorstoppers or tires on a car.
They can't get off but they're eternally experiencing embarrassing experiences.
- Not mine, but someone else greentexted about a waitress-turned-onaho whose boyfriend tries building a cybernetic casing to give her her mobility back, which may lead into a big sci-fi saga about corporate piracy, onahole rights, etc.
But for now, imagine an onahole stuck on a vibe/dildo on a cybernetic frame.
>>
File: 81059993_p1_master1200.jpg (918 KB, 849x1200)
918 KB
918 KB JPG
>>10269231
Some very nice ideas here
>But for now, imagine an onahole stuck on a vibe/dildo on a cybernetic frame.
That moment when you want to "minimalise" pilot for their safety so robots/mechas are piloted by women transformed into onaholes safely encased in a blackboxes.
Onahole dreadnoughts! Now even sisters of battle can get them.

>- Criminals-turned-onaholes being permanently edged out by instead being used as rubber for other projects, like rubber nubs on doorstoppers or tires on a car.
Humiliating onaholefication as punishment is also nice. 10 years of sentence as rentable fucktoy. Even better when as a part of resocialisation all of convict info is on display.
>>
>>10269231
How about onahole therapy for people afraid of their sexuality/having other social disorders.
>>
File: 43930706_p0.jpg (1.89 MB, 3742x5153)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB JPG
Hatate doesn't seem to be enjoying her new form...
>>
File: 42541742_p0.jpg (196 KB, 1200x1500)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>10270427
>>
File: 42541742_p1.jpg (192 KB, 1200x1500)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>10270429
...and now she can't even protest anymore.
>>
What are your favourite colors for onaholes? For me its classic pink, but anything betwen blue and red works. Not the biggest fan of green or yellow ones.
>>
>>
>>10271075
i wish this happens to me and my gf one day
>>
File: 99255175_p0.png (2.32 MB, 2894x4093)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB PNG
>>
File: 48487275_p0.png (536 KB, 616x660)
536 KB
536 KB PNG
I've been liking sex doll tf more and more recently. I just love when they transform into those oversexualised parodies of themselves.
>>
File: 48487275_p1.png (503 KB, 616x660)
503 KB
503 KB PNG
>>10271831
Those balloon like tits, simple face and holes ready for fucking thats all that matters now. Also i love that her transformation was being recorded, such a nice bonus to include in her box. You can watch it as you prepare for session with her, or even make her watch it.
>>
File: 12491769_p8.jpg (41 KB, 400x400)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>10271834
And speaking of boxes, i love to see them deflated and disassembled, especially with their onahole-like holes lying next to their now flat bodies.
>>
>>10271834
I like the pre-recorded lines.

>Also i love that her transformation was being recorded, such a nice bonus to include in her box. You can watch it as you prepare for session with her, or even make her watch it.
This guy gets it.
>>
File: 6_2.jpg (85 KB, 1000x1414)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>10271863
>I like the pre-recorded lines.
Its actually a genius design. Makes me wonder how it works. The player may be connected to her fuckable inserts, so depending on which hole you are fucking she uses different lines. So when you use her mouth she only makes muffled slurps etc.
You could also add device to puts her in proper mood of your choice customizing lines even further. Make her submissive today, defiant tommorow, and all out slut begging for more day after.

And yeah videos of transformations are pure kino. Both you and her can witness her final moments as a human, before experiencing her present as a fucktoy.
>>
File: 080.jpg (1.49 MB, 1353x1920)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB JPG
>>10271869
Drawback is you have to actually record those lines. Unless you handwave it with hypnosis then that can be tricky.
>>
File: 81012788_p0.png (2.09 MB, 3200x2000)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB PNG
>>10271875
I would assume that cheaper "mass produced" version would probably use either voice lines recorded by more...cooperating resource, or even simply a real voice actress. In a way having them helplessly hear themselves moan and beg for more in other womans voice could be even more degrading and humiliating.

For more unique and top shelf i would assume it would be longer process. But nothing some conditioning and breaking can fix. In a way most of phases would be natural steps of preparing her for her transformation, from violently leashing out, to more submissive and passive stance to outright begging for more. Hypnosis could help fill more types, and even add some roleplay, like in character lines etc. Imagine super-heroine transformed in sex doll yelling sexualised versions of her battle cries and catch phases.
>>
>>10271875
Love that pic. That final act of desperation as her body and clothes melt. She is surrounded by other victims, possibly friends who are already being used and she is painfully aware she will be joining them in a moment. And i really like big onaholes wish there were more pics of them.
>>
File: 83015669_p0.png (2.2 MB, 1767x2327)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB PNG
>>10271875
>>10271890
Breaking or brainwashing her before transformation is a no-go. Misses way too much about what this fetish is all about.
The best way to get lines is to just coax them out of her. We'll stop the transformation if you say these lines, that sort of thing.

>"...puh...p-please...fuck my-"
>'No, no. With pasion. Say it like you mean it.
>"Please...please fuck my pussy...!"
>"Please fuck m-my pussy!"
>"Please, please, fuck my-"
>'...you know, I wasn't lying when I said the remaining transformation would take so-and-so minutes. But you DO realize that isn't your actual time limit, right? You've got until your mouth turns, not your whole body. Can't do your part if you're mute.'
>"Wha..."
>'So realisitically you've only got, like...ten seconds to save yourse-'
>"PLEASE FUCK MY PUSSY! PLEASE FUCK MY PUSSY!! PLEASE, FUCK MY DIRTY, SLUTTY PUSSY, MASTER, PLEASE!!!"
>'Now that's more like it.'
>"PLEASE, MASTER, JUST FUCK ME! HURRY! GIVE MY PUSSY ALL YOUR CUM, JUST PLEASE, NO, NOT LIKE THI-..."
>"..."
>'Ha! Perfect! Slutty as can be! See, I knew you had it in you.'
>"..."
>'Hm? What's with the look? Oh, right, our deal? THAT part was a lie. This is irreversible.'
>"..."
>'Now look at the camera, please. The eyes turning is the money shot."

That sort of thing.

>>10271938
It's one of my favorites. You can tell from her design this is completely out-of-character for her.
>>
>>10271075
I wonder if the mirror is just a way for the artist to show both sides of the tf or if they are implying the victims can still see somehow and are being forced to look at their new form
>>
File: 17.jpg (386 KB, 1200x1660)
386 KB
386 KB JPG
>>10272307
Good stuff. I like the implication that transformation reached her mouth halfway through the sentence. Her getting betrayed like that in the end is pure kino. And yeah, eyes turning is the money shot.

>>10272433
I think mirror is just to show that they merged while regaining their own looks for their pussies.
>>
File: 18.jpg (334 KB, 1200x1660)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
>>10272478
Looks like that its for Patchy. God thing we immortalised that moment on camera.
>>
File: 43605357_p0.jpg (245 KB, 480x704)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>10272478
>>10272481
God damn Patches is such perfect fetish bait.
>>
>>10255242
>What scenarios are you favourite?
The nonexistent caretaker scenario.
>>
>>10272961
Shes one sexy witch. And her experiments make her perfect for all /d/ stuff. Even better if Marisa and Alice are involved.
>>
File: 99215791_p0_master1200.jpg (771 KB, 849x1200)
771 KB
771 KB JPG
I like that staff.
>>
File: 99215791_p1_master1200.jpg (1.07 MB, 849x1200)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
>>10273000
>>
File: 99215791_p3_master1200.jpg (485 KB, 1200x675)
485 KB
485 KB JPG
>>10273001
Thats one way to transform them i guess. Always like use of stasis tanks in transformations.
>>
File: 99215791_p4_master1200.jpg (590 KB, 1200x675)
590 KB
590 KB JPG
>>10273002
And a pretty unique final form. Sort of hybrid betwen onahole and relief station i guess.
>>
File: 99215791_p6_master1200.jpg (712 KB, 1200x675)
712 KB
712 KB JPG
>>10273003
And here are some guys to keep them company and put them to test. I like the recording filter, you can send video to their friends later.
>>
>>10272307
Its so sexy seeing powerfull wizards or warriors reduced into mere fucktoys. That grand armor wont save her now. She will be stripped off everything dignity and grace included and left only with her own feminity. Lying on the ground as pink onahole completely on the mercy of lowly goblins.
>>
File: 3467363773.png (1.01 MB, 1020x1200)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>10255494
I really like scenarios that are grounded in their own settings. Like servant abuse in Fate, or magic hijicks in Touhou. They are far more fun than classic "bad end" for generic nameless heroine.
In 2hu you can come with plethora of excuses from random screwing around by usual suspects, to even transformation being "punishment" for losing danmaku battle and being winners fucktoy. Hell, with all that "sealing" of youkai that Reimu and co do, it wouldn't surprise me if they were sealed in that form just to discipline them a bit.
And scenarios where some of them come to enjoy it making if more consensual are also great.
Not to mention a possibility of all out transformation incident, spreading far and wide with big variety of transformations. Some onaholes, some dolls and even more unique ones. Some of the characters are just too perfect for that, like that goody two-shoes here.
>>
File: FKU_QN2VUAAaIWh.jpg (73 KB, 1199x472)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>
File: FKU_MpaUYAMkmsD.jpg (202 KB, 2048x1612)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>10274885
>>
File: FKU_NxGVkAExzvx.jpg (175 KB, 2048x1612)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>10274886
>>
File: FKU_OlpVgAQKBV_.jpg (189 KB, 2048x1612)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>10274887
>>
File: FKU_XDhUUAA0kIP.jpg (200 KB, 2048x1467)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>10274888
>>
File: FKU_YHzUUAAMUSs.jpg (183 KB, 2048x1467)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>10274889
>>
File: FKU_ZGwVIAAtD-f.jpg (193 KB, 2048x1467)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>10274890
>>
File: FKU_aEwUcAQdyqF.jpg (185 KB, 2048x1467)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>10274892
>>
>>10274892
>>10274893
I love when you can flip them over and use for fellatio. Rare case when that vacuum face looks sexy.
>>
File: 1647396690400.jpg (556 KB, 1500x1509)
556 KB
556 KB JPG
So how do you anons feel about cube onaholes? I kinda like them, especially when they have fuckable nipples.
>>
File: 1647370728494.jpg (299 KB, 1607x1737)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
>>
File: 62718852_p0.png (443 KB, 724x805)
443 KB
443 KB PNG
>>
File: 45151066_p4.png (264 KB, 800x600)
264 KB
264 KB PNG
>>
File: 95755457_p4.jpg (1.11 MB, 1400x1680)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>>
File: Futaona_3.jpg (144 KB, 680x960)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>10276365
I'd love to spend a week as one in the bathroom at a futa bar
>>
File: 1641489368330.jpg (772 KB, 1254x1771)
772 KB
772 KB JPG
>>10276376
Hot scenario. Even better if they are fitted into wall so they can be fucked from both sides without interrupting privacy. Win for both users, and onahole who can enjoy two or even more cocks at the same time.
In a way thats the bigges adventages of cubes - they can be easily gangbanged. Being fucked by a gang of futas would be so intense.
>>
>>10276391
If all cubes are the same size (and they should be), you can create standardized receptacles like coin operated fucktoy stands or standard wall sockets like you described. Being turned into a mass produced, interchangeable fuckcube is 10/10 objectification.
>>
File: 1652836948579.png (819 KB, 1136x1220)
819 KB
819 KB PNG
>>10276810
Standardized size is must have. If not, the slots they are inserted into should have vice like mechanism that can firmly hold them in spot and ensure that their holes are in proper height. And there are plethora of stands i can think of. From table ones to enjoy during gangbang, to wall mounted ones.
>>
File: 1650822396845.jpg (242 KB, 1600x1133)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>>10277284
And yeah, it is perfect for objectification. There is something about factory setting and all of them matching the perfect specifications that really does make them feel like mere objects.
>Be freshly cubified woman
>Neatly stacked against the wall, you tits squeezing head of chick below you while also pressing again huge tits of women next to you
>Not to mention huge rack on your own head
>Get sorted and put into transport rack, then into the truck
>One by one, other cubes get removed as they reach their destinations, from clubs and bars to private customers
>The rack on the other side of truck slowly fills with dirty used up cubes as the one you are in empties one by one
>Finally reach the final station
>Get removed from the truck and carried into some shady bar
>See some badly used up cubes, leaking cum and covered in tally marks, their rubbery faces frozen in pleasure
>Get inserted into your spot, you where you will spend next two weeks
>Last glance at used up cubes, realising that withing days, if not hours you will look like them
>Owner of the bar drops their pants as they decide to give you "introduction".
>>
File: 99354381_p1.png (895 KB, 1200x1350)
895 KB
895 KB PNG
>>10276365
They're fucking stupid. I cannot think of a less sexually appealing shape than a cube.
>>
>>10277294
>I cannot think of a less sexually appealing shape than a cube.
For me that is half the appeal. The naturally sexy female form has been totally and completely reshaped (from curves to flat planes and right angles, couldn't be any more different) because not even her actual body matters anymore, only her holes and optionally her breasts. It's the same kind of dehumanization that makes transformations into cheap disposable inflatable dolls appealing (as opposed to transforming into a realdoll or something).
>>
File: FOio5fFagAEMrx5.jpg (647 KB, 1094x1709)
647 KB
647 KB JPG
>>10277307
I get that, but there's such a thing as going too far. Onaholes and sex dolls are inherently sexual, a block is just stupid. It's something that suits the stupid, humiliating TF thread down the road more than sex toy stuff.
>>
File: EJ_bA8ZXUAUknFm.jpg (279 KB, 1612x900)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
>>10277307
Pretty much agree with this. While cubes are certainly unique, i really like how they combine "functional" degradation with visual one.
They do look stupid, but the fact that its transformed human is what makes it hot.

Its kinda how simplified sex dolls have this reverse appeal, where its because they look so cheap and ugly makes it oddly sexy.
>>
>>10277284
Poor Seiga, ending like that. At least it puts her ability to clever use. And she is quality sextoy material.
>>
>>10277326
I wonder who that is next to her?
>>
File: 72449886_p3.png (313 KB, 1331x1203)
313 KB
313 KB PNG
>>10277333
I would assume its her own bottom, given the color. Maybe connected (or disconnected?) by Yukari gaps to make her like that as a punishment for meddling. Tho i wish it was Kasen, those two need some nice onahole pictures together.

And speaking about punishments, looks like someone can't outrun hers. Wonder who Aya pissed with her articles this time...
>>
>>10277340
That'd be a nice bit of irony. You're lead to think it's Seiga by the color, when it's actually recolored from pink.

>pic
I like her vaunted speed proving entirely useless in the end. You can't outrun a spell already cast upon you, Aya-chan.
This might be bad, though. She was flying as fast as she possibly could, desperate to escape a terrible existence of non-stop sexual abuse, and now she's suddenly a flimsy sex doll. Still hurtling through the sky at "fastest in Gensokyo" speeds. Remember Tiona? That ain't shit compared to this.
>>
File: 47022788_p1_master1200.jpg (347 KB, 846x1200)
347 KB
347 KB JPG
>>10277787
>Tiona
Ouch, i hope nothing as drastic will happen to Aya. Or that she will get pumped full of cum before it happens for glorious splatter.
But the very imagine of limp sex doll zooming across the sky only to hit the barrier at some point is hilarious.
>>
>>10269149
God i love this picture so much. The expressions, that slow dripping cum, the way they are impaled is just so perfect. That story and its followup is what got me into fetish and easily Hitoris best one. Never had such "wish i was her" before.
>>
File: 47022788_p0.jpg (525 KB, 2000x2837)
525 KB
525 KB JPG
>>10278209
Honestly I doubt a cheap plastic toy would would even last that long. Aren't exactly built to withstand Aya levels of speed.
Probably better to pretend this one is, though. That's got it's own appeal. Where's Aya-chan? Well, she took off about...that way at so-and-so speed, and depending on when she turned she's start losing altitude and velocity at...wait, rubber's light so depending on wind she might blow off-course and...look, I'll be honest, I have no idea where Aya-chan is.
It's very much a bad end either way, though. Once a transformed sex toy is separated from their transformer then that's pretty much in for them.
>>
File: 47022788_p1.jpg (509 KB, 2000x2837)
509 KB
509 KB JPG
>>10278292
And best girl deserves better than thumbnails. I'm sure she appreciates it.
>>
File: 95445104_p0.png (998 KB, 890x1356)
998 KB
998 KB PNG
>>10278292
Meanwhile on the moon, Aya-doll drops right in front of Toyohime.
"Is this earthling invasion?"

That being said, i can think of at least couple people who can turn them back. Eirin, Okina maybe even Seiga could probably figure something out.

Hell there is even doujin where Keiki turns Reimu and rest into Sex dolls (ceramic kind) so i guess she could fix them right on. Tho they may be a bit less organic.
>>
File: 97992477_p4.png (1.92 MB, 1200x1600)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB PNG
Are alternative sex toys like clitboxes okay to post here? It's a pretty underrated fetish.
>>
>>10278494
I think they are fine since they are toys for S/doms. Neat but sadly too niche for their own thread so drop them here.
Also poor Reisen.
>>
>>10278453
Mind posting the link to that?
>>
File: 1640387553202.jpg (226 KB, 1179x2466)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
>>10278609
https://exhentai.org/g/2005214/8d81c70c40/

It feels a bit more like hypnosis since she is animate, but at its core it is sex doll TF. And she is certainly used as one.
>>
File: 15.jpg (669 KB, 1134x1577)
669 KB
669 KB JPG
>>
File: 16.jpg (658 KB, 1134x1577)
658 KB
658 KB JPG
>>10279120
>>
File: Towers of Cubed Gals.jpg (1.08 MB, 1000x1414)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
>>10276365
Cubes are fun to mess around with.

One day some crazed tentacle monster is gonna lure in a bunch of kunoichi and other adventurers into its lair, and after turning them into cubes and sticking its appendages up their holes, it's gonna wander around and call itself a walking Rubik's cube party.
Other monsters get other funny ideas and sooner or later we have adventurers used as building blocks with built-in sexual relief outlets for dungeons and monster lairs, weird blocky armor made with special adventurer skills as properties, and even monster-owned rental holes.

>>10276391
>>10276391
>>10277315
>>10277287
Relevant image.
For bonus points, imagine if the cubed women stacked next to each other are lovers or family members with shared sensory inputs. Fun times.

>>10277340
>>10278209
>>10278292
Tiona? Jeez. She stood no damn chance.
Y'know, that kinda makes me wonder:
What if a bunch of women went skydiving only to be TF'd into sex dolls in free fall?
Actually, what if a superheroine was going at high speeds and got dollified midway?
>>
File: 33100708_p0.png (62 KB, 1120x600)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>10279126
>walking Rubik's cube

Reminds me of that one Hitori doujin where women are cubified to serve as mana batteries, with most of them stuck in central pillar, while some were inside the golems. Of course power "cables" were going in all possible openings.

>What if a bunch of women went skydiving only to be TF'd into sex dolls in free fall?
>Actually, what if a superheroine was going at high speeds and got dollified midway?

It think it depends on how durable TF'd victims really are. If they have normal durability, i would assume the only thing we would hear from them is sound of bursting balloon. I would assume onaholes are generally better for this kind of thing than dolls since they can survive crashing into the wall.
That being said, dynamic insta transformation mid motion is really something else. Imagine some valkyrie or barbarian charging at her foes only to reach them as a sextoy, ready for use.
>>
>>10279126
I like idea of mix between onahole and door of the defeated. Basically turn them into rubber instead of stone/metal and use as wall mounted relief station/cum dumpster.
>>
File: bmc1.png (462 KB, 1847x1266)
462 KB
462 KB PNG
freshly minted
>>
File: bmc2.png (499 KB, 1836x1202)
499 KB
499 KB PNG
>>10280649
>>
File: bmc3.png (657 KB, 2025x1350)
657 KB
657 KB PNG
>>10280650
>>
File: bmc4.png (780 KB, 1013x1350)
780 KB
780 KB PNG
>>10280653
>>
File: RaikoDoll.jpg (238 KB, 1000x1000)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>10280649
>>10280650
>>10280653
>>10280655
Very nice one. I really like the idea of onaholes in hands and even in ears. At this point it kinda feels like missed opportunity that she doesnt have openings in breasts for fuckable nipples.
And shame there isn't a pic of her being used/after use.
>>
>>10280655
Excellent sequence!

This is one of my fave tranformation stories, some sorta betrayal, mistake, accident, trap or unintentional consequence.
>>
>>10280655
Kara was never seen again.
I love how it's this automated vault. She'll be locked away in one of hundreds of identical rooms with innumerable other dolls, collected and promptly forgotten about.
>>
File: 5.jpg (447 KB, 1800x1200)
447 KB
447 KB JPG
>>10278494
Absolutely.
>>
File: 6.jpg (438 KB, 1800x1200)
438 KB
438 KB JPG
>>10281181
>>
File: 7.jpg (545 KB, 1800x1200)
545 KB
545 KB JPG
>>10281182
>>
File: 8.jpg (564 KB, 1800x1200)
564 KB
564 KB JPG
>>10281183
If this doesn't count as a sex toy then I don't know what to think.
>>
File: 1626850708551.png (268 KB, 500x701)
268 KB
268 KB PNG
>>10279407
2komas really are my favorite onahole pics
>>
File: 1545468602916.png (563 KB, 1000x1000)
563 KB
563 KB PNG
>>10281187
Wish more of Akaishi Shiroishi's stuff got translated, that one is incredible.
>>
File: 16.jfif.jpg (217 KB, 1280x1807)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
I adore this artists variant pictures of them before and after use. I like how at first they still have normal, moving face full of emotion which clearly shows that they are transformed woman in distress....
>>
File: 17.jfif.jpg (223 KB, 1280x1807)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>10281987
Only to end up like this. Empty mindless eyes, face frozen in orgasmic pleasure, and bloated belly fully of cum. Just the way it crosses the border between human and object is so hot.
>>
File: 12.jfif.jpg (86 KB, 800x567)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>
File: 13.jfif.jpg (90 KB, 800x567)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>10281992
>>
File: 1.jfif.jpg (144 KB, 800x1129)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
Really liking this design too. Looks like something you can put on desk on table, and depending on the mood use either her pussy or mouth.
>>
File: 2.jfif.jpg (155 KB, 800x1129)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>10281997
And love how in that form its her tits that get inflated from cum after long session.
>>
File: 1656479918154[1].png (133 KB, 733x916)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
Posted this over on the inanimate transformation thread; it probably should have gone here but I can't recall having seen this thread at the time. Oh well.

>>10280828

Thanks~ It's not my transformation, so I didn't want to tamper with it too much. It's something the artist came up with for his own characters and I've just always enjoyed the aesthetic. I did suggest the ear openings, I've been in love with that idea lately... But the breasts do form a sort of strap between them to hold them tightly together for paizuri!

> And shame there isn't a pic of her being used/after use.

Seb doesn't usually deal in explicit sex acts in his art, and honestly neither do I. I'm more about the transformation, the corruption, and sort of letting the reader's mind play with the consequences. Will they be rescued? Can they possibly save themselves? Even then, how long will it take, what will happen in between..?

All that said, I do have other stuff that you might enjoy, but can't post it here because it's not weeb and mods are, as ever, fags.

newgrounds.com/art/view/cavitees/commmission-limbless

>>10281020

Thank you! It's some of my favorite content also. Lately I've been on a sort of "consensual but gets out of hand" kick for this character. It doesn't fit this thread, but someone uploaded a comic I commissioned over on e-hentai and it seemed to be pretty well received.

e-hentai.org/g/2218795/1f3d0e403d/

>>10281042

Maybe! I do enjoy the sort of ambiguous nature of bad ends. Sometimes I'm more explicit, but sometimes it's fun just to leave it up to the viewer's imagination~
>>
File: 1656479949243[1].png (129 KB, 733x916)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
>>10282098
>>
File: Dollmachi.png (471 KB, 1337x1401)
471 KB
471 KB PNG
>>10282098
>Thanks~ It's not my transformation, so I didn't want to tamper with it too much. It's something the artist came up with for his own characters and I've just always enjoyed the aesthetic. I did suggest the ear openings, I've been in love with that idea lately... But the breasts do form a sort of strap between them to hold them tightly together for paizuri!

Yeah, noticed that as well as the openings in feet. Very all around design.

>Seb doesn't usually deal in explicit sex acts in his art, and honestly neither do I. I'm more about the transformation, the corruption, and sort of letting the reader's mind play with the consequences. Will they be rescued? Can they possibly save themselves? Even then, how long will it take, what will happen in between..?

Understandable, to each their own. Still a bit of shame that we don't get to see that design in action. Im assuming that they are attached to that plate only for storage/transport, and get removed once delivered to customer.
And i adore that last picture, its always nice to see character end up among crown of nameless victims.
>>
>>10281517
I like when you can see their reactions live even if body is sealed away.
>>
File: yukarin6_13.jpg (899 KB, 1702x1312)
899 KB
899 KB JPG
Are portal onaholes part of this, where the girl isn't transformed, but just remotely linked to one voodoo style? I've always loved Null's ideas for that.
>>
File: MysticSquareOnas.png (1.35 MB, 1977x1482)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
I'm going to have a lovely time using Mima.
>>
File: 1652474450730.png (319 KB, 1500x2100)
319 KB
319 KB PNG
>>10284439
Ever since Reimu developed new youkai sealing technique, her money problems became thing of past. Now she can just lend incident makers as fucktoys during their "think about what you did" time.
Hopefully she won't fail her next 1CC, or she may face some karma...
>>
>>10284050
Yeah, that's the good shit.
I like when that screen or speaker is toggleable. Her screams for mercy exist only at your convenience and for your benefit.
>>
File: 1601024280146.png (1.77 MB, 1595x989)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB PNG
>>10284050
>>10284515
Couldn't agree more.
>>
>>10284561
Did that one anon ever improve/complete/fix that translation?
>>
>>10284604
as far as I know the version from two years ago at https://mega.nz/file/OfYSlTJb#DU-7NlTSYn5CytKzk5zc5W8m44yMVRVvrmeTYGLXbyo was the last it was ever touched. At least the translation is mostly functional. It sucks since there's been a few updates since then. If I knew how to hook text I'd give it a shot with DeepL and clean some of it up, but I wouldn't know where to start.
>>
File: 72988511_p0.png (765 KB, 1075x1518)
765 KB
765 KB PNG
>>
>>10284515
>>10284561
I think that what makes it so much better is contrast between real form on display and clitbox you are playing with.
>>
File: 76114453_p0.jpg (1.44 MB, 2150x3024)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB JPG
>>10284700
I love the music of this. Sinister but chill, perfectly suited for an activity that's a idle passtime for you and an unbearable, never-ending nightmare of sexual torture for her.
Doesn't want to work on my new computer, though. Shame.
>>
File: NoireHole.png (2.06 MB, 1527x1809)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB PNG
So anons who is that one character you would love transformed/in onahole scenarios?

For me its Noire. Both her look and personality make her perfect for that. I like to imagine scenario where she is contracted to help develop new gaming controller. And it just so happens that said controller is for eroge, and by helping develop they mean get transformed and help gather data. Before she can protest she is transformed and provided to your typical eroge players, and used in very thorough testing.

And knowing her tendency to develop weird hobbies and overall tsundere personality, she would soon come back for more. To help with development of course.
>>
>>10285211
Servants might be good onaholes but Gudako is still the best one.
>>
File: 99565432_p0_master1200.jpg (662 KB, 847x1200)
662 KB
662 KB JPG
>>
File: 99565432_p1_master1200.jpg (685 KB, 847x1200)
685 KB
685 KB JPG
>>
File: 99565432_p2_master1200.jpg (655 KB, 847x1200)
655 KB
655 KB JPG
>>
File: 99565432_p3_master1200.jpg (624 KB, 847x1200)
624 KB
624 KB JPG
>>
File: 5.png (727 KB, 815x1592)
727 KB
727 KB PNG
Love this kind of storage
>>
>>10286889
me, I self insert as the fucktoy
>>
>>10284439
Damn now I want more PC98 Touhou onaholes. Maybe Kotohime or Yumemi.
>>
File: 35.jfif.jpg (129 KB, 800x1129)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>10288327
Mounted on dildo is the best way to store them. Just make it slighty shorter and smaller than normal penis, so they are kept stimulated by not satisfied.

And another one from same artist, i love how cheeky her expression is at first, as if she is trying to mock whoever transformed her and make good face to bad game....
>>
File: 36.jfif.jpg (127 KB, 800x1129)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>10288856
...only to realise proportions of her new body to that guys cock....
>>
File: 37.jfif.jpg (141 KB, 800x1129)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>10288857
....and after long session and full cumflation she isn't so smug anymore. I love that detail of their faces changing before and after use.
>>
File: 74635444_p0.jpg (453 KB, 1000x1000)
453 KB
453 KB JPG
>>10288327
It's the best.
I like it when they tremble on the dildo impaling them. Since their entire body is a pussy now it's just making it worse, like some self-inflicted vibrator play.

>>10288856
>>10288857
>>10288858
Very good expressions, and a good argument for onaholes having such things.
>>
File: 84424942_p0.jpg (34 KB, 482x680)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>10289165
I love it because it really shows how helpless they are. Even when not used they can't help and be drowned in pleasure. All they can do is to embrace it.
>>
File: 1617682990191.png (466 KB, 1000x1000)
466 KB
466 KB PNG
>>10288858
Smug girls make the best onaholes
>>
File: 1617683023463.png (1.23 MB, 1748x2268)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>10289232
>>
File: 1617683057098.png (419 KB, 1000x1000)
419 KB
419 KB PNG
>>10289233
>>
File: 1617683091323.png (559 KB, 1134x1322)
559 KB
559 KB PNG
>>10289234
>>
File: 1617683123531.png (432 KB, 736x1000)
432 KB
432 KB PNG
>>10289237
>>
>>10289234
I love when transformations like that start from random point rather then climbing from pussy to head. The way half of her face is already inanimate while other half is still normal is so sexy.
>>10289237
>>10289239
Those two are great too. Ending with massive cumshot filling her up, only to be discarded on the floor like garbage.
>>
File: 1622777152010.jpg (236 KB, 768x1086)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>10289244
>The way half of her face is already inanimate while other half is still normal is so sexy.
There is this uncanny appeal to it
>>
>>10289165
This is good for so many reasons.
>>
File: KoishiOnaRemake.png (598 KB, 978x1353)
598 KB
598 KB PNG
>>10255484
Well, if you love her sooo much, there you go. Didn't had too much to practice lately so i decided to train with remaking that one instead.
>>
File: KoishiOnaRemakeUsed.png (666 KB, 978x1353)
666 KB
666 KB PNG
>>10255494
>>10290333
And here's "after" version.
>>
File: KoishiOnaRemakeKokoro.png (701 KB, 1236x1370)
701 KB
701 KB PNG
And alt with small extra.
>>
File: KoishiOnaRemakeUsedKokoro.png (770 KB, 1236x1370)
770 KB
770 KB PNG
>>10290335
Well there you have it. Remade, reshaded and Kokoro'd. Hope you like them.

>>10288527
>Maybe Kotohime or Yumemi
Those two are fine choice.
>>
>>10290333
>>10290334
>>10290335
>>10290337
Anon you're fucking amazing. God bless you for remaking that, your art has definitely improved since you started doing these. And yeah, I do love her sooo much, the Kokoro extra is fun too.
>>
>>10290337
>Yumemi
It's how she attempts to prove that magic exists to the people at her academy. But they don't believe it's magic even when they see her used.
>>
>>10290450
Glad that you like it. Tried to stay faithfull to original while improving it, especially the hair and cum since the original one was disaster.

>>10291154
Yumemi being airhead genius makes her absolutely perfect for all screwups that lead to transformations. And the best part is that she is likely to drag Chiyuri into it, so academy staff would find two sextoys on the floor, one red and one yellow. Its real shame there isn't more material of those two.
>>
>>10291534
I'd say she turns herself first, then Chiyuri shows her off to the academy. But only then Chiyuri accidentally turns into one too.
>>
>>10291565
Ruukoto can also join in since Reimu doesn't need her.
>>
>>10291565
Honestly it should be a full out incident. Yumemi doing her generic "i will prove that magic is real" shtick, only to fail miserably turning herself and Chiyuri into onaholes. The viewers thinking its some cheap trick, decide to not let the opportunity pass, and decide to put them to good test, resulting in those two pumped full. And Yumemi getting hit with a chair as soon as they are back to normal. Those two are basically gag duo.

>>10291575
Rikako would fit better as fellow science nerd. Maybe they brought her to real world to help...only to mess up again. I mean it is technically Yumemi goal in the first place in PoDD after all.
>>
>>10291582
Fuck it. Just turn the entire cast of PoDD into onaholes at this point.
>>
>>10291584
Are you brave enough to stick it into Mimi-chanOna?
>>
>>10291587
Can't explode if it's an onahole.
>>
>>10289248
Poor Parsee. But its just so hot seeing her transform as shes being fucked. That half face inanimate/half human stuff is just too fuckin good. Pity there is no full transformation pic of her after she is done.
>>
File: Large_1.jpg (351 KB, 1280x1790)
351 KB
351 KB JPG
I wish Hitori would come back to more fantasy setting and continued/started sequel to ruins series. That short story with succubus maybe was more of the say, but it was still great.
>>
File: Large_2.jpg (408 KB, 1280x1790)
408 KB
408 KB JPG
>>10291723
>>
File: Large_3.jpg (280 KB, 1280x1790)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>10291724
I love the instant loss aspect of those stories. The fact that she was powerfull demon full of pride mere moments ago always gets me.
>>
File: Large_4.jpg (320 KB, 1280x1790)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
>>10291726
And just like that she is reduced to mere fucktoy for some shitty generic goblin. Absolute and complete degradation to nothing but a cocksleeve. The way she is discarded next to the other girl she defeated is just cherry on top. It really drives home the point that what she was doesnt matter anymore. All victims of the worm will end up same - as rubbery cumflated balloons.
>>
>>10291582
>Rikako onahole
Ho boy, now this is getting me going.
>>
File: 57967298_p8.jpg (154 KB, 913x751)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
There was an old TF based game I can't find anymore called Crimson Spire. And now there's a game out that's almost identical in name, so it's even harder to try and find. Is it saved anywhere?
>>
>>10291897
Agree, she isn't too popular and i wish we had some /d/ material of her. She would make for a great onahole, and of course glasses stay on.
>>
File: FXkO05nXwAIq-5n.jpg (1.14 MB, 1600x1200)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
>>
File: FXkO05nWAAAIpsy.jpg (1.13 MB, 1600x1200)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>
File: FXkO05oXkAEnKOH.jpg (1.13 MB, 1600x1200)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>
>>
File: 74862255_p0_master1200.jpg (702 KB, 1200x1200)
702 KB
702 KB JPG
Whats the best transformation method? I really like them getting vore'd and spat out as onaholes.
>>
File: 55983445_p0.jpg (269 KB, 1100x1283)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>>
File: 74981073_p0.png (1.59 MB, 2221x3107)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
>>
File: 88677707_p0.png (183 KB, 495x700)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
>>
File: 003.jpg (296 KB, 1280x1808)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
>>
File: 004.jpg (459 KB, 1280x1808)
459 KB
459 KB JPG
>>
File: 005.jpg (369 KB, 1280x1808)
369 KB
369 KB JPG
>>
>>10293628
Machines like >>10293631 are the hottest
>>
File: transforming.png (352 KB, 800x600)
352 KB
352 KB PNG
>>10291582
I really like this. Yumemi is so intent on proving the existence of magic that she doesn't realize that she's turning into an onahole, until all that's left are three piles of clothes with onaholes in them. Naturally the people of the academy think it's some kind of trick, but make good use of the onaholes. I'd say the magic was something Mima taught Yumemi, claiming it's some kind of flashy magic. So then after they turn back, Yumemi goes back to Gensokyo, intent on using the magic on Mima because of the humiliation she suffered. But Mima was waiting for her and quickly turns Yumemi into an onahole again for personal use.
>>
File: 58121098_p5.jpg (186 KB, 1000x1000)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>10294411
I love enthusiasm in Yumemi eyes as she is turning into fucktoy. The moment of realisation will probably come as tip of someones cock will hit her neck from the inside.
And if she is going for revenge, i hope she will drag as many people as she can into her scheme for even more colorfull collection on the floor.
Then again, Mima herself ends like this >>10284439
so maybe Yumemi actually succeeds. Or maybe its someone else, since there is always bigger fish, and Mima ends up impaled on dildo next to Yumemi and others.
>>
>>10293628
Literally having sex. Bonus points if there is a sex doll mid-point to it.
>>
>>10293631
Like this machine idea. Great for industrial scale production.
>>
File: Allwaythrough.jpg (1.5 MB, 3385x2379)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB JPG
Love when they take shape of dick before being penetrated all the way.
>>
File: AyaOna.png (559 KB, 1501x1170)
559 KB
559 KB PNG
It seems Aya is up to no good again, but thankfully there's a way to stop her.
>>
File: AyaOna2.png (607 KB, 1381x1453)
607 KB
607 KB PNG
>>10297293
Let's see if she writes an article about this experience. Who knows, there may be some that want to try it?
>>
>>10297293
>"Chimata i have a new business idea...."
>"I though it was over betwen us so...."
>"Nonono, wait its a good one - ability onaholes!"
>"Im going home"
>"Just give it a shot, the payoff is huge! And so is market! Gensokyo is fully of horny futas willing to put their cock into their favourite!"
>.....
>"Chimata don't be like that! Imagine a rainbow collection of onaholes of all kinds and colors"
>!
>"And you can open gensokyo biggest sextoy market too!"
>".....ok im in. You got something prepared?"
>"Already tested on....my willing subject. Just got the mold out of her and we are ready for mass production of Aya line!"
>"So now we need to hunt for more..."molds" as you said?"
>"Sure thing, i already have couple people in mind...."

Megumu is up to no good again.
>>
>>10293003
The idea of self-donating as elaborate love letter is oddly cute and sexy.
>>
File: Pinky23.jpg (349 KB, 1200x1200)
349 KB
349 KB JPG
You wake up and find out your super power is transforming others into onaholes. Do you go hero or villain route?
>>
File: 1649707034153.jpg (128 KB, 1024x1280)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>
File: eAQlczH.jpg (180 KB, 575x1683)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>10299136

Two questions. One, how could this power possibly be used for heroic ends, and two, can I turn myself into an onahole and back again? Because if so, there's a pretty solid option 3.
>>
File: FDg0k4OagAA4n2g.jpg (46 KB, 680x482)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>10299136
I'm curious how this works. Can I change them back? Sounds like a good business opportunity, would be happy to offer my services to my fellow anons in that case. I probably wouldn't go villain just cause I doubt it ends well, but if the power is strong enough it might be fun to go full Light Yagami Onahole Note on the assholes of the world though...
>>
File: Pinky18.jpg (2.59 MB, 1929x2500)
2.59 MB
2.59 MB JPG
>>10299238
>One, how could this power possibly be used for heroic ends
Easy. Villain will target heroines and NPCs, turning them into onaholes for their own collection or to sell on black market.
Hero will target villainesses turning them into harmless sextoys. Think of it as typical nullification/counter superhero.
And given how superhero genre is these days it would be totally acceptable. You would even have your own catchphrase like "Gonna fuck the evil out of them".
>can I turn myself into an onahole and back again
the question is not if you can but if you would even want to turn back

>>10299247
>Can I change them back?
Sure thing. I guess opening a kink business is nice and safer alternative. Then again, if you witnessed some act of evil by random villainess it would be shame (and bad citizen behaviour) to not intervene and give her some nice treatment.
>>
Mou made that doujin about guy turning superheroines into classic onaholes by sucking them into casing. Kinda neat idea.
>>
>>10299820
What I've never heard of this
>>
>>10299919
That's the one, the first 20 pages. No idea if its translated somewhere.
>>
>>10296877
Getting impaled like this is every subs dream. Just imagine that moment when you see tip of the cock slowly emerging before you from your stretched mouth. The sliding up and sown until you end up as loose rubber sleeve.
>>
File: DollTF1.jpg (553 KB, 1280x1050)
553 KB
553 KB JPG
This thread really takes it easy recently. Almost as inanimate as a sexdoll.
>>
File: DollTF2.jpg (560 KB, 1280x1050)
560 KB
560 KB JPG
>>10303138
>>
File: DollTF3.jpg (447 KB, 1280x1050)
447 KB
447 KB JPG
>>10303139
>>
File: DollTF4.jpg (480 KB, 1280x1050)
480 KB
480 KB JPG
>>10303141
>>
File: DollTF5.jpg (464 KB, 1280x1050)
464 KB
464 KB JPG
>>10303143
>>
File: DollTF6.jpg (488 KB, 1280x1050)
488 KB
488 KB JPG
>>10303146
>>
File: DollTF7.End.jpg (496 KB, 1280x1050)
496 KB
496 KB JPG
>>10303147
>>
>>10303138
Been browsing the onahole tag on pixiv and nothing has caught my eye in a long time
>>
File: Passionlip Onaho.png (194 KB, 800x800)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
>>10299820
>>10299919
>>10301097
The name was "Lady Global Hawk vs. H.T.10 gallons", and unforch the only scans available online were TL'd over into Korean, no raws.
If I ain't mistaken, "H.T. Gallons" (or whatever his cowboy codename is) has a nose shaped like a Tenga, leading you to wonder if his nose is a dick and his snot is cum.
But yeah, the doujin features him turning a heroine into his newest onahole-drone, with her beloved fellow heroine being used as a drone to subdue her for onaholification.

Man, if only we could get that one TL'd into English along with mou's other works.

>>10304004
How many Kasumi Iwato onaholes have you found? If I had 100 yen for each one I saw...
Is 2700 yen enough to afford an onahole?
>>
File: 99926826_p0_master1200.jpg (729 KB, 953x1200)
729 KB
729 KB JPG
>>10304004
Yeah its been a bit barren as of late. But this one just dropped and its pretty good.
>>
File: 99926826_p1_master1200.jpg (491 KB, 849x1200)
491 KB
491 KB JPG
>>10305027
>>
File: 99926826_p2_master1200.jpg (564 KB, 849x1200)
564 KB
564 KB JPG
>>10305030
>>
File: 99926826_p3_master1200.jpg (638 KB, 849x1200)
638 KB
638 KB JPG
>>10305032
>>
File: 99926826_p4_master1200.jpg (619 KB, 849x1200)
619 KB
619 KB JPG
>>10305033
>>
File: 99926826_p5_master1200.jpg (535 KB, 849x1200)
535 KB
535 KB JPG
>>10305034
That RPG statue and level change is always a nice detail. And so are her clothes lying all around.
>>
File: KogasaOna.png (332 KB, 1000x1500)
332 KB
332 KB PNG
Kogasa has found a new way to surprise people.
>>
>>10299136
Since there aren't any evil women I know irl whom I can transform with a clean consciousness, I think I'll likely fall to the pleasure and become evil.
Also I'm also very aroused by betrayal so wonder if my family members will be safe.
There's many celebs I would definitely transform but I don't think I will be able to get anywhere near them.
>>
File: 1564012708607.png (185 KB, 600x600)
185 KB
185 KB PNG
>>10305735

Should be pretty straight forward after you turn their security into onaholes, I would think.
>>
File: 86673023_p38_master1200.jpg (879 KB, 1200x921)
879 KB
879 KB JPG
>>10306094
>Be female security worker
>Hired by some shitty starlet as part of all-female team since princess can't stand smelly men
>Job as usual, taking care about security of some event
>Notice some shady guy trying to sneak backstage
>As soon as you try to grab him and tell him to fuck off he just snaps his fingers and your world fades to black
>Wake up in unfamiliar place
>Can't move
>Realise that you've been transformed into onahole
>And that some of your team members shared your fate and are on the table next to you
>See the guy you tried to stop go ham on starlette onahole
>When he is done he drops her on the same table that you are on, cum bursting from her mouth and pussy, stomach bloated as she still twitches.
>He is still hard
>He picks your team members one by one, and soon the table is full of bloated cum-oozing onaholes
>You are last.
>He is still hard
>And his cock is bigger than your body
>He fucks you much longer than others before you too end up on the pile
>Couple weeks later starlette and squad members are already sold on black market
>But he decides to keep you as part of personal favourites.
>>
>>10306094
Heroines like Samus are top tier material for onaholes.
>>
>>10284439
Shinki should turn her daughters into sex toys and rent them to men to try. If you like the way her pussy feels, marry her and give Shinki grandkids.
>>
>>10307016
But which daughter would be the best?
For me its Yumeko turned into fellahole. Just thinking about that beautiful, prideful face stretched into rubbery cock sucking vacuum as she services cocks left and right is so hot.
>>
File: 1535934137718.png (482 KB, 695x900)
482 KB
482 KB PNG
>>10306887

Samus is absolute S+ tier fetish bait in all regards, imo. You're a sub? There's a Samus for you. You're dom? There's a Samus for you. Transformation fetish? Latex? Bimbo? GOOD NEWS, there's a Samus for EVERYONE!
>>
File: Yuyudoll.jpg (136 KB, 752x1098)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
Yuyuko's meal has been abruptly interrupted.
>>
File: 83272667_p2.jpg (515 KB, 2480x3508)
515 KB
515 KB JPG
>>10307477
She is great. Wonderful body, and the fact that hero of galaxy will be dumped in some dark corner after her captors have their fun with her makes it even better. Reduced to mere object just like that.
>>
>>10305047
Maybe Kogasa got tired of being umbrella and decided to transfer her soul into onahole instead. Maybe thats next tsukumogami revolution.
>>
File: KogasaOnaAlt.png (389 KB, 1000x1500)
389 KB
389 KB PNG
>>10307506
I'll be sure to feed her and the rest of them well with their new 'food'.
>>
>>10271875
Absolute elder-god tier.
The fear, panic and hopelessness of her situation.
Everything she'd ever done, everything she could have been. None of it matters now. She'll forever more just be a communal goblin sex toy.
>>
>>10307546
Tools love being used so im sure they will all love their "feeding" time.
Out of tsukumogamis Benben and Raiko would be my top choices to fill with my cum until they leak from all holes.
>>
>>10307410
Yuki and Mai together
>>
File: 99927150_p0_master1200.jpg (610 KB, 849x1200)
610 KB
610 KB JPG
Its so sexy when you see a woman you other woman transformed into onahole to jerk some guy off.
>>
File: 99927150_p1_master1200.jpg (681 KB, 849x1200)
681 KB
681 KB JPG
>>10308379
And even better if she eventually ends up as onahole herself.
>>
File: 99927150_p2_master1200.jpg (658 KB, 849x1200)
658 KB
658 KB JPG
>>10308380
>>
File: 99927150_p3_master1200.jpg (717 KB, 849x1200)
717 KB
717 KB JPG
>>10308381
I absolutely love that scenario where group of women faces bad end, and one of them plays along their captors hoping to creep into their graces. Only to miscalculate gets hilariously betrayed and not only sharing fate of women she was humiliating but probably get the shortest straw in bad end lottery. Really makes you wonder what she was thinking in last moments before being fully transformed.
>>
File: 20220726_162503.png (3.7 MB, 1984x2806)
3.7 MB
3.7 MB PNG
>>10308383
>Really makes you wonder what she was thinking in last moments
He released another image set and with the power of machine translation you can get close

Bertha: Ooh! More...! Orgasm! Can't stop!

Customer: This girl is so horny~ It's so useful

Bertha: My whole body is... a little pussy! I'm gonna cum to death!

Customer: How is it? Becoming an onahole owned by me?

Bertha: Good... so comfortable...

Customer: I'm going to ejaculate! You will end your life as an onahole!

Bertha : Huh? Don't! At least cum outside!

Customer: Oops, you said the same thing as the last Onahole ~ I'm going to cum!

Bertha: Hey! Ew!

Bertha : I ... No... I don't want to ... Become ... Onahole
>>
>>10308383
https://www.pixiv.net/novel/show.php?id=10222771
>Adventuring party wipes at the end of a succubus dungeon, all four joining her collection of clitboxes
>They came so close, journeyed so far, just a step away from victory, only to fail at the very end
>It's frustrating, infuriating, despair-inducing, but they are no longer able to voice those feelings
>The succubus toys with each of them, her taunts falling on deaf ears as they settle into their individualized sexual hells
>>
>Hero's clitbox is pretty basic
>"Hero"s like her a dime a dozen, after all
>Just a plain box, her clit soaked with aphrodisiac slime made of orc and goblin semen until it permeates her clit to the core
>It's a simple pleasure for the succubus to see how long she'll last
>She doesn't even know about how she was betrayed, and desperately endures the endless climaxes while believing in her already-fallen friends
>So cliche...

>Warrior's clitbox is equipped with a onahole based on her now-lost pussy, with all the incredible strength that implies
>Her clit is bright red and swollen, and only getting bigger as it's stroked and squeezed non-stop
>This pleases the succubus; she wants it to end up as the biggest gem in her collection
>At first the voice of her heart was full of defiance, but soon broke down into "I'm sorry!" and "Help me!"
>This displeases the succubus; there's no need for her to "speak" words at all anymore, all she needs to do is scream
>She doesn't believe in the betrayal; she denied the succubus claims, back when she was able to do so

>Cleric had beautiful golden hair, so the succubus fashioned it into literal hairbrushes with which to torment her clit
>They stroke and brush constantly yet randomly, ensuring a truly endless stream of pleasure and orgasms that's impossible to get used too
>Cleric also had an angelic voice, suitable for the choir, now used only for silent moans, sobs, and screams
>She has no throat to grow hoarse, so these will never end either
>She's started forgetting things; her miracles, her friends faces, everything she was slowly and gentle brushed away into nothing
>But that's fine; she'll never have use for those things again
>She forgave the betrayal; "It's human nature to be swept away by lust, and the one who should be blamed is this terrible devil!"
>She doesn't say things like that anymore
>>
>And last but not least, Magician
>The traitor
>Magician was captivated by the succubus's captives early in the party's quest, doubly so when the succubus began quietly communicating with her throughout the dungeon
>She still is, in fact, unlike her friends
>The friends she willingly shot in the back at the last possible moment, dooming all of them including herself to an eternity of sexual torture, exactly as the succubus told her to

>She's quite a little pervert, you see
>Every night she'd secretly masturbate, sometimes even during the day, with her hands, her staff, her own witchcraft...
>"This is the last time!" she'd say, face red with shame
>She was right; this was her last adventure
>Because of her constant self-pleasure, her clit's ended up long and swollen, almost dick-like
>More suited for a ring on the succubus finger than a box, her shame proudly on display for all to see-

>Huh?
>When will she cum?
>Oh, never.

>As if an ugly, disgusting, traitor like herself would ever be rewarded for her actions
>Even a devil wouldn't betray her friends so savagely; the succubus can't forgive that
>So instead Magician will remain unmolested on her finger

>Oh, she'll get licked and sucked every now and then, she does look pretty tasty, and she's so sensitive that the air itself is pleasurable...
>But thanks to the training she gave herself and the succubus magic she'll never, ever actually reach climax
>Additionally, thanks to this mental link, the silent voices of the succubus's clitbox collection will be constantly sent directly into her mind
>Hundreds of women moaning and screaming in climax
>Begging for mercy, for help, for more, though most already beyond words
>Her "friends" included; she'll get to listen to Hero finally break!
>A non-stop stream of the sounds of sexual torture, every second of every day, for the rest of her eternal life
>While she herself will never, ever, ever cum again

>Have fun!
>>
File: 1643656426089.jpg (470 KB, 1280x1110)
470 KB
470 KB JPG
>>10308473
>>10308487
I never know which type of ending is hotter: Eternal torment of neverending orgasm or them fading away in incredible hyperorgasm that leaves nothing but a filthy cocksleeve behind.

I kinda lean towards the latter, if only because story of Estelle handled it so perfectly and it was that story that got me into fetish in the first place.
>>
>>10308509
Is she the one that got thrown at the wall?
Always found that one hot
>>
File: 1649714673790.png (1.97 MB, 1195x1500)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB PNG
>>10308569
Nah, the one getting the splatter ending was Tiona, the female knight who found what remained of Estelle.
Estelle herself is just reduced to yet another nameless pink cocksleeve. Even if her soul was gone after her first time she was used by orcs and goblins until her elven pussy became so loose that she couldnt be fucked anymore. Then she was impaled on the sword among many other women who shared her fate, reduced to nothing by territorial marking of some goblin clan.

I just fucking love that ending and that picture so fucking much. Its objectification taken to absolute extreme, and the fact that her likeness is somewhat intact makes it even more humiliating and miserable. At least Tiona can't be recognised in her shame as scraps of rubber on the wall. But Estelles once beautiful elven face forever will be twisted in her final orgasm as cum leaks from all her holes.
>>
>>10308587
>>10308509
Why is her face different? I think the glasses girl next to her shifts expressions too.
And both of these would work better with less pleasure and more despair.
>>
>>10308609
I think its just inconsistency on artist part.
I generally like the exhausted after-orgasm expression both girls on sides of Estelle had. Kinda suggesting that their souls weren't gone at the peak of orgasm but only started fading then.
But for Estelle herself i actually love that expresion. For proud, beautiful elf this expression of mind-broken whore is so wonderfully humiliating. I also like to think its because in her very last moment she gave in to pleasure and fully embraced being goblins cocksleeve, if only for that one last amazing orgasm.
>>
File: 1030792-onaho_ariau1.jpg (196 KB, 855x1200)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>10308587
>reduced to nothing by territorial marking of some goblin clan.
Onaholes really do make for good decoration
>>
>>10308671
I do love the shocked look on thier faces when they end up as cocksleeves
>>
File: 64.png (210 KB, 650x750)
210 KB
210 KB PNG
Mou and Fan really do like putting elves through the ringer
>>
File: 65.png (159 KB, 750x650)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>10308695
>>
>>10308671
Awfully nice of them to give her back. Looks like she’s still in there too.
>>
>>10308699
Its the easiest way to send a warning
>>
File: 1639999157440.png (513 KB, 782x920)
513 KB
513 KB PNG
>>10308671
A warning to enemies, territorial marker, decoration and most importantly a emergency relief station since that pussy still can be used. Just squeeze cum out first.

>>10308692
That shock of getting insta-transformed is delicious. But its nothing compared to shock when they realise their entire body became pussy....and how small they are compared to cocks.
>>
>>10308695
Makes sense. They’ve generally got more to lose, both in the sense of what they’ve already accomplished in and what they could have done with their long lives.
>>
File: 1584544641246 (1).jpg (200 KB, 1600x1200)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>10308704
>how small they are compared to cocks.
Oh absolutely
Its so good when the onahole deforms around the cock, its such a perfect physical representation of thier new status as cock sleeves

>>10308710
They are also high status which id like to think makes them a luxury product
>>
File: 1647030396986.png (496 KB, 740x1035)
496 KB
496 KB PNG
>>10308710
Thats part of it. Seeing 1000 years old elven warrior reduced to onahole for goblin use is amazing, knowing that all that training lead to that. No glory, no legend, just a misery as they slowly fuck her soul out. Even better if she shares her face with women from other races to drive the point home, that in her final moments all that she achieved meant nothing. She is servicing cock just like that 18 year old human rookie.

But a second reason why elves are great is because i tend to believe that magically attuned races work much better with transformations. They create much higher quality onaholes, possibly much more resistant to damage, or even having some extra properties.
Not to mention that there is something amazing when their beautiful elven faces finally burst with semen and goblin using them cums.
>>
>>10308720
This guy gets it.
An especially underrated part of elves is their mental durability. A mind that can last tens of thousands of years without issue is obviously going to be much more resistant to mental trauma to a human mind that can't even last a century without falling apart. That's not mentioning their natural affinity for magic and presumably strong spirits, both literally and figuratively.
All this means that the minds of elven onaholes last much, much longer than those of human toys. Which means they stay trapped in that miserable despair state that much longer.
>>
New thread soon? This one's about to burst.
>>
File: 86260639_p2.jpg (374 KB, 707x1000)
374 KB
374 KB JPG
>>10309366
Gonna make one once this hits page 10
>>
File: 98892513_p7.png (808 KB, 1600x1600)
808 KB
808 KB PNG
New Thread
>>10309385
>>10309385
>>10309385

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.