[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/d/ - Hentai/Alternative

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1607863158617.jpg (47 KB, 790x874)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
Previous >>10361313

Pretty much everything related to size stuff with female booties welcome, buttcrush/smothering, anal vore, and yes, to some people's chagrin, braps too.

Any pics with scat must have the scat censored or link to the pic on an external site.
>>
File: butt12.jpg (1.03 MB, 2480x3508)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>10424525
>>
File: 4ye4lpnvjyj41.jpg (22 KB, 608x513)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>10424525
>>
Left asscheek or right asscheek?
>>
File: 1572491162398.jpg (530 KB, 1254x1771)
530 KB
530 KB JPG
>>10424563

Good question. Somehow I think I might prefer the left one, based on the idea that it might be slightly bigger similarly to boobs
>>
File: 266729.jpg (603 KB, 905x1280)
603 KB
603 KB JPG
>>10424525
>>
File: youkaiv.jpg (984 KB, 2773x2077)
984 KB
984 KB JPG
>>10424525
why lump so many different categories into one thread? everything posted so far is just giantess for example, and yes a lot of people take issue with braps and AV being coupled together all the time too. And the past few months/threads have also omitted same size anal vore too, with at least a couple autists policing it every time someone posts non gts av.
>>
File: 00803.jpg (274 KB, 888x1243)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
>>
>>10424814
Because this is Giantess Ass, Giantess AV and Giantess Fart thread. OP just did a shortcat with the subject
>>
>>10424814
its a giantess ass thread it makes sense.
Also same size and giantess av aint the same
>>
File: betillaseat.jpg (2.26 MB, 2421x3583)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB JPG
Woo, new thread, new posts
You guys had a good Halloween? Made dinner again but nothing special happened with Aunty. For the best, desu
>>
I want to master astral projecting so I can fly into a girl's butthole
>>
>>10424998
>Anon's spirit gets stuck there
>his loved ones visit his comatose body as his mind clings to some girl's anus
>her farting is the closest thing he has to screaming
Don't astral project kids
>>
File: 272202.png (2.16 MB, 2480x3508)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB PNG
>Taking a walk to take a break from work
>See one of my coworkers at her desk tearing and folding paper to kill time
>Pretty cute, closer to my age but a bit older
>Have a good conversation before she gets up to find more paper
>Find a small (now crushed) shred of paper in the ass indent of her seat
>Silently say a small prayer for the would-be tiny that got smashed by my coworker
Lucky little thing
>>
>>10424943
Nice, I hope at least you enjoyed the food. You said it was pretty good last time too.
>>
>>10425010
Made me kek, ok only if I don't get stuck
>>
File: 1609445768787.jpg (893 KB, 2896x4096)
893 KB
893 KB JPG
>>10424814

Basically, what >>10424901 and >>10424902
said. It's all under the Giantess Ass category and I personally think further splintering is kinda silly/unnecessary, we're a decent enough sub branch of the size fetish but come on, if we split down to every single sub variant they're just all gonna become utterly irrelevant.

To be honest the very first thread in this style was made by someone else, and it had a good run with nice discussion, not much derailing and good pics, so I decided to take that mantle and been continuing them.

>>10424943

Where I live Halloween isn't that much of a thing, but it was a nice, chill day so I enjoyed it in the company of my cat while browsing the interwebz and whatnot.
>>
File: mtlady.png (569 KB, 820x967)
569 KB
569 KB PNG
>>
File: 1581459587057.png (839 KB, 960x1280)
839 KB
839 KB PNG
>>10424525
>>
File: 242842.jpg (447 KB, 2612x2396)
447 KB
447 KB JPG
Absolutely love the imminent_crush tag, great big shot of the ass looming over the soon to be seat.
>>
File: 658.jpg (1.65 MB, 4096x1824)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB JPG
>>10425427

It's the perfect moment to appreciate the thiccness before it comes crashing down and engulfs you
>>
>>10425225
These threads just started with giantess AV then people started posting farts. Alot of people hated farts, but yall dominated every thread with them. Why not let same size AV in? Fits in about as well in the since that it's essentially hijacking original topic same way farts did. It's all ass stuff
>>
File: EEy_2uTX4AAf_kI.jpg (134 KB, 1200x1200)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>10425688

I think a lot other people around here can confirm that same size AV doesn't really fit in with size stuff the same way same size vore isn't in size vore threads, if there's any such threads.

A lot of people will hate a lot of things tho, you can just ignore the pics/discussion you don't like. All of the content here does fall under the size/giantess ass umbrella. I really believe we shouldn't have so much infighting when the things we have in common surpass those that are different, you know, live and let live?

The only reason the fart kink might seem to dominate is simply because those appear to be more active, so why not post/discuss the content you like instead? Just a suggestion. And for the record, while I'll admit I do like that particular subvariant too, I haven't posted any such pics.
>>
>>10425688
Just make a general av thread ya retard. This is Giantess>Ass (and all things that encompasses it)>AV
>>
File: Zelda Animation WIP.gif (742 KB, 960x540)
742 KB
742 KB GIF
Is there a complete version of this animation floating around somewhere?
>>
File: tomoko.jpg (521 KB, 1800x2880)
521 KB
521 KB JPG
>>
File: FW9gD_mVEAA2jHL.jpg (1000 KB, 4096x4096)
1000 KB
1000 KB JPG
>>
Where is anon talking about his sister wanting to anal vore him and fart on him?
>>
>>10427513
Sauce?
>>
File: FUqOVguaUAARXQk.jpg (1.27 MB, 4096x4096)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB JPG
>>10428815
@Aoihi1 on Twitter. They commission giantess vore and fart pics from a Pixiv artist named 米花mh.
>>
File: EvFKB04XcAA1mZu.png (908 KB, 1205x856)
908 KB
908 KB PNG
>tfw my sister would probably store me in her butt pocket just because she's a bitch
>>
File: 273698.jpg (225 KB, 1656x2052)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
Do you guys remember that animated movie quest for camelot? I vividly remember when i first watched it with my sister. She "made fun of" me by going "haha thats you!!" when the bad guy showed up, cuz i had have redish hair. Then the giant fat stone guy shows up, i went "haha that's you!", thinking i was the cleverest little shit. She was upset at first too, only to see the villain getting farted on by it. She thought it was the funniest shit afterwards, still brings it up to me when we talk about movies we watched. Please never let me shrink down
>>
>>10429764
>tfw sisters and their butts are the scourge of tiny brothers everywhere
>>
>>10426864
>ywn be a NEET girl's buttplug
>>
So what happened to that one pic Karbo did with AV? I can’t seem to find it ANYWHERE. Anybody got it?
>>
>>10427618
Sorry anon, life has a way of sidewinding me, but rest assured the next installment of my autobiography, "The Ass-Centric Misadventures of Devious Shota Anon and His Deviant Tomboy Younger Sister, featuring Thicc Cuz from the 'It's Complicated' series" will be coming soon. It'll make moralfags cry... or just make the average anon stare at their screen in disappointment.

I'm also racking my brain on how to turn it into an enjoyable read, unsurprisingly these RP sessions weren't the smoothest narratives.
Another note, I love how chill these threads are.

>>10424943
Chef anon flexing his skills on us all.
Tbf, I think that outside of watching movies about size, there'd never be any grounds for /size/talk to come about... naturally.
>Anon is chilling, having small talk with his aunt on Halloween
>The earlier conversation they had while Honey I Shrunk the Kids was on lingers in his mind
>Anon thinks, "at least there's no chance of that sort of topic coming up again."
>Aunt starts discussing Halloween monsters, hits him with the "what monster would you choose to be" hypothetical
>A bit out of nowhere but anon humors it anyways.
>Auntie's turn
>"I'd be a witch, I mean it's never said witches have to be green and ugly, so it'd just be magic powers without any drawbacks."
>"Okay, so what'd be your first order of witchy business?"
>"Well every witch needs a familiar, but I don't really feel like buying a pet" she has a coy smile, "so my first spell would be a shrinking spell, witches always seem to have those. And it'd be on you! You'd be a cute familiar. I'd take you everywhere."
>She giggles, "Just make sure to pinch your nose or close you're eyes when the time's right, because I do mean everywhere."
>Anon, flustered, excuses himself, unaware of the fact that once when he was being babysat he forgot to delete the history, and his aunt has been waiting ages to tease him about his "secret interest"
Poor anon, your dear aunt Patricia's teasing has only begun...
>>
File: Mt.Lady2.gif (1.87 MB, 500x700)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB GIF
>>10430263
I'd like to apologize in advance to chef anon for writing what is basically fanfiction of him and his aunt, guess that's just what happens when your OG post is that good. If it makes you feel better I'm sure someone down the line will do something similar involving my sister.

>>10429764
bruh, we really did all have one vaguely fetishistic experience with our sister, didn't we? Goddamn. This satisfies what I demanded here >>10423393, but, it doesn't satiate it. I still need more stories of things that inspired size thoughts or had size implications. More, I say, MOAR (also goddamn why does that artist draw faces like that, delectable pawg ass and a fucking gremblo face)

>>10430106
This would 100% be the case, especially in cultures where you're all still living in the same house after 18

>>10429702
my older sister fits that description, with fictional characters, hating a character kind of makes me desire gts content of them. I'm so damn glad that's not the case with IRL people. Not for the most part at least. Had a friend who became an unironic sjw and cut off our friendship cuz I called myself a slur. Hilarious cuz I'm Arab as shit and she's so damn white she looked like Nazi's made her in a lab. It's worth noting she was 6'2 and always had some crack exposed
>tfw sjw ex-friend won't stuff you down her musty slightly exposed ass to exemplify just how fragile masculinity really is
>>
File: E_rm1wRX0AA9KwV.jpg (496 KB, 1920x2711)
496 KB
496 KB JPG
>>10430278

Not any of those anons that has written anything relevant beyond creating these threads, but Fate denied me having a sister. I guess that kinda desensitized me to incest stuff.

But life finds a way, funnily enough I got a self-admitted grown up tomboy for a mom, so my childhood was interesting.

But I mostly got the sizey/fart vibes from a friend from secondary school (7 - 9th grades). Here goes an oldie but hopefully goodie:

Originally written on March 4th, 2017 in /d/

>Be at school
>Happen to sit behind the tallest girl (also slightly chubby) in class
>She has also the biggest ass in the classroom
>Fixate on small pieces of paper and other things on her chair
>Imagine self as one of those millimeter tall things
>Watch her come, bend over, and sit her huge ass on it
>It was even better on PE days (she wore tight green sweatpants that left very little to imagination)
>Bonus: Sometimes that small thing got wedged between her cheeks
>Envy intensifies
>2nd Bonus: Watch her walk around with that thing wedged in her crack until it got lost there
>Observe her ass bouncing as she walked the rest of the day, imagining myself trapped between those huge cheeks

This girl probably gave me my chubby/thick ass fetish, or awakened it. She also happened to be fairly tomboyish.

There were some other times where she wasn't quite unaware

>be outside on lunch time
>there are trees, soil and many plants. Also insects
>see an ant on one of the benches
>thick girl comes and sits on it
>tiny ant is utterly consumed under her huge buttcheek
>me be like: hnnnng, but in my mind

Sometimes this played out differently

>sees tiny ant on bench
>thick girl comes and sits on it
>the ant gets trapped under her asscrack
>one of the guys comes and tells her that she sat on some bug
>she farts
>she jokes that the bug should be thankful she didn't have beans for breakfast
>imagines self trapped inbetween those huge cheeks, ant-sized on a day she ate beans
>the storm begins...
>>
File: 1_Misty_4.jpg (574 KB, 1762x2304)
574 KB
574 KB JPG
>>10430302

oh shit I forgot I had posted this last thread, welp, no further spam from me then
>>
>>10430302
>>10430305
It's okay Anon, i forgive you.

>>10430278
>>10430263
I also forgive you, i did start it by putting her on here. You're right about it never being able to come up outside of movies etc, it's just such an outlandish concept. Funny you picked witch, I did always tease her by calling her a Hag. Though if you are going to write about Aunty, she'd be a bit more direct.
>Chilling with Aunty
>What monster would we be
>Imply she's a witch because i always tease her for being my older guardian (Shes not even that much older. Her and my mom have like a 10 year difference)
>"Uh huh. So that i can use my magic spells for your own good i bet."
>...N...no it's because you drink wine, like potions and stuff..
>"I'll have something brewing for you alright."
>W-Whats that supposed to mean??
>"It means you're lucky this witch doesn't use her magic to stuff you into her foul colon-dron" She'd smirk at her shitty cauldron pun, even rip ass if she could.
Thank you for for putting on a wig and pretending to be me Anon, i'm sorry i'll probably not see you again, it was fun to read your stories..
>>
File: 1663919836482620.jpg (299 KB, 1378x2039)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
>>10430278
In my case, there are two specific incidents with my sister that I can't help but wonder if she'd still have done if I was permanently tiny.

The first was when I was a young shota boy like half her height, and she grabbed my head and shoved it right into her massive ass, before letting lose a long and loud fart. Thankfully I was too busy frantically pushing against her to escape that I didn't even have time to process the smell.

The second instance was when I was laying on the couch a couple years later and she decided, right out of nowhere, to just sit on my chest. She's a bit more on the chubby side of things, and her ass covered most of my chest. She asked me how it felt, and when I responded with "heavy" she got all offended and sat there for a few more moments before getting off. Honestly I'm not sure what kind of answer she was expecting.

The funny thing is I'd love to be sly about this fetish and try to ask her what she'd do if I was tiny...but she already knows about my fetish because she's a snoopy bitch who thinks it's her personal right to browse through everyone's browser history even on their personal laptops.

Despite my crude language of her, I do genuinely love her as a sister. We just tend to have a relationship that varies from "mildly hostile teasing hiding that we care about each other" to "screaming matches over how annoying we find the other". Hell, one time we even straight up started punching each other out of anger, which in hindsight probably wouldn't have happened if I was like an inch tall so that's a mild benefit I guess?
>>
File: 30 (1).jpg (432 KB, 800x800)
432 KB
432 KB JPG
>>10417493
I've tried to pay dommes to fart on me, but everytime I walk away disappointed because they are never able to get even one toot off.
I feel like I have a curse on me.
>>
File: 272348.jpg (279 KB, 1920x1359)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
>>
File: 1633349742976.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
I just want to be shoved up a woman's colon and be forgotten for the day.
>>
File: 207933.png (270 KB, 800x605)
270 KB
270 KB PNG
>Giantess lolis fart on tinies because they think it's funny
>Giantess milfs fart on tinies because they can't be bothered to hold it in or move elsewhere and it "doesn't even smell that bad" according to them
But why do giantess teenagers fart on tinies?
>>
>>10432208
Vindictiveness, to punish the tiny. "My boyfriend cheated on me, Stacy is a bitch, my brother is so annoying" and this is their way of making them suffer for it.
>>
>>10432208
The best way to tell a tiny you like them is to fart on them. The louder and smellier, the better. It’s why all the lactose intolerant and IBS girls have tiny lovers all the time
>>
Know of thicc track girl who recently got cheated on by bf. Find her on bench outside of school on a hot day and begin talking to her, she seems ok but I notice she frequently adjusts her shorts, convo ends and we part ways. As she walks away I turn back and notice a vaguely human bulge in her shorts, once she thinks she's far away enough from me she farts loudly, the bulge moves. Now know why her bf hasn't been seen on a few days.
>>
>>10432540
You gonna tap that ass anon?
>>
Perchance....could actually keep talking about it if anyone cares
>>
>>10432639
By all means, please do.
>>
File: 1654288098678.jpg (184 KB, 1500x1484)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>10432540
What did you talk about?
>>
The day after my talk with the girl I noticed that another one of the track girls was missing as well. I ran into her in the hallway and exchanged we a few words but nothing major. As she walked away, I noticed that same bulge and could almost hear begging or crying? I pushed the thoughts to the back of my mind and continued. I noticed her heading towards the bathroom and quickly stopped her after a bit of chat a number was secured suddenly she mentioned the bathroom and hurried away, as the door closed behind her I could hear several loud bassy farts from the other side. Would text her later, but for now I should probably get home
>>
>>10432670
She seems like a nice girl, you should take her on a date anon.
>>
great, we have a second gross shit in side an anus thread, just giver people a clean anal vore thread that doesnt focus on making some epople vomit and throw in some unbirth while your at it and well be square
>>
>>10432736

By all means, go ahead and make your own thread if this one disgusts you so much, who's stopping you?
>>
>>10432814
Anons mom. Hes just mad because its bed time, and she hasnt washed her crack in days.
>>
My brother in Christ it's literally an AV and fart thread
>>
File: 1608661829022.jpg (178 KB, 1103x2048)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>10433169

Buttcrush/smothering and entrapment are also welcome, yo
>>
File: 1667783044961906.jpg (436 KB, 1439x2048)
436 KB
436 KB JPG
>tfw mom crop-dusts me and my sister while we're eating dinner and chuckles at our discomfort
Be honest, how bad would it be if a shrinking virus broke out?
>>
>>10433583
>anon goes flying 2 meters away after a fart.
> Mother laughs and just shrugs it off "It wasn't that bad!"

> Acts like she can't see him and sits on him while he was watching tv in the couch.
> A gurgling sound comes from her intestines and anon starts squirming because he knows what's next.
>Gets blasted by one of those ultra powerful bass cannons.
>Foul air, so hot it feels like you are on a steam room.
>Strenght of the fart, so powerful that both of her asscheeks vibrate with fury,
>Sound, deafening to the point you can't even hear your own thoughts.

>She giggles and gets up looking at your half-conscious body.

> Oh anon! I didn't know you were there, you must be more careful.
>>
File: 1662178033164826.jpg (174 KB, 544x837)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>10433599
>tfw my sister is enough of a bitch she'd probably just smile and allow my mom to sit on me
>tfw my dad would probably interject if he knew but he's even more oblivious than my mother is
>tfw even the adults in the room would clear out if mom started letting out her gas bombs but I have to sit there on her thigh and just take it because she knows I can't get away
>>
>>10426864
Sauce I beg of you, no sauce sites work
>>
File: 83987014_p0.jpg (562 KB, 707x1000)
562 KB
562 KB JPG
>>10433810
Artist is Vaderaz, that pic was commissioned by knux on eka's

Unrelated, taiko3000cc needs to make more size content, last size art was over a year ago
>>
>>10432208
Sauce?
>>
>>10432736
Why is this retard back again and why are you not making your own thread and crying like a little bitch
>>
>>10430816
Tip extra for them to have a diet with beans and broccoli throughout the day and day before?
>>
>>10433632
Was this ever a scene in president matsudo's ambition?
>>
>>10434488
Climb onto her chair after feeding her the bad chocolate iirc
>>
>>10434522
Where can I download the game?
>>
File: 1597614387228.png (529 KB, 640x846)
529 KB
529 KB PNG
>>10434773

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9mvb79hxyvk9n/

It's an exe but it's safe.
>>
File: 269569.jpg (1.37 MB, 1400x5068)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB JPG
>>10430141
Found it, haven't seen it in a while
>>
>>10424572

What is she eating?
>>
>>10435212
Looks like garbage cans.
>>
>>10430816
personally I thought I had a fart fetish for years, finally convinced my then gf and now wife to indulge. Turns out that I do not in fact have a fart fetish, gagged, it was gross, don't like it one fucking bit. Now whenever an occasion comes up where where I'm entitled to some degenerate sex act (birthday, anniversary, etc) she always jokingly asks if I want farts, I'm pretty sure I will never live it down. Still love booty though.
>>
loli farts don't smell that bad, right? I heard rumors about some of the kids in my class getting snatched up by little sisters and forced to smell their butt for their amusement.
>>
File: 1658038888381.png (527 KB, 640x846)
527 KB
527 KB PNG
>>10435060
>>
File: Senpai.png (336 KB, 810x624)
336 KB
336 KB PNG
>>
>>10435212

I think they're supposed to be french fry boxes
>>
>>10436163
Greasy...
>>
File: merge_from_ofoct (3).jpg (1.29 MB, 816x6848)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB JPG
>tfw I'm fairly certain pic related would be me and my sister IRL if I ever shrank
>>
>>10430263
>Dies of old age before i can read all of it
>>
File: 101585492_p0.png (2.35 MB, 1200x1600)
2.35 MB
2.35 MB PNG
>>10434471
Tried. I even had a lactose intolerant domme drink milk hours beforehand, but no gas.

>>10435661
I don't expect that I'll enjoy the smell of a girls farts, but It's a masochistic fetish in the first place.
I just want to know what It's like so I can put an actual sense to what a tiny is smelling in all the giantess art and writing I read.
>>
File: 80836939_p0.jpg (719 KB, 1300x1089)
719 KB
719 KB JPG
I don't know how many of you guys read giantess stories, but a favorite size booty writer of mine, Andris, was happy to accept a couple of requests of mine so I figured I'd share and recommend her here:
https://aryion.com/g4/view/839145

It does contain farts and scat for those not a fan of dirty anal insertion stories.
I love AV being used in such a dominating way, fucking imagine what It's like being forced to cum while trapped in a woman's reeking rectum, a woman who hates you and you hate her, while she telepathically fills your mind with her cackling laughter.
>>
File: 1662246491355009.jpg (234 KB, 1200x1200)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
The shitty Mt.Lady meme never dies
>>10437324
The worst of the obstacles is done and over with, I haven't even had time to check this thread this week. I think I'll at least get pt 1 of "my first experience with fart fetishism" down by tomorrow.

On an unrelated note I asked what a 3dpd content creator should and should not do in the main thread. The answers were... okayish. So I figured, since I'll make my content majority booty related, I'll ask the same here. What are some things you like and hate in 3dpd vids? Should I start simple or try to hit the ground running? 3d animations or sfx live action? Etc. Etc.
>>
>>10438737
Can’t wait to hear more of the adventure anon! Also I enjoy animations as well as live action (preferred if farts are real and not sfx in live action). If you’re planning any content some more Anal vore and fart content would be great as there’s not a ton of video content post pornhub purge. For a personal preference full tour digestion where the prey and pred are both aware and into it. I’d personally enjoy if there was scat at the end but I know that’s not everyone’s cup of tea so that’d be up to you (maybe a version with and without)
>>
File: gts somi_369.jpg (170 KB, 1000x2000)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>
>>10440148
Nice.
>>
File: 89889738_p3.jpg (1.34 MB, 1303x1032)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB JPG
>>
File: 89889738_p4.jpg (1.34 MB, 1303x1032)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB JPG
>>10441085
>>
File: 20221113_235658.jpg (745 KB, 1024x1445)
745 KB
745 KB JPG
>>10438737
RIP sis-con anon, he's inside the angels now. Or demons. Probably demons.

Being real though, I see you want to take up making videos. You probably already know this but it's disproportionately hard work for any profit you can possibly make from it. Make sure it comes across as a labor of love and it'll be league's ahead of most content creators. Passion really does show.

>Should I start simple or try to hit the ground running?
You'll absolutely burn out if you start off attempting "mega gts destroys hyper detailed sfx city with hurricane farts (hour long epic!)(1 trillion particles in blender!!)"
>What are some things you like and hate in 3dpd vids
Too much and too little story, gradually giving context with the action is where it's at. For the love of god, don't have your tinies monologue. Have them beg, cry, plead, even exposit while doing so but don't let it get obnoxious. Worth noting, cinematography and sound is 80% of the battle.
>3d animations or sfx live action?
This is tough, I was gonna say animation is oversaturated but it's really not. Like, at all. I imagine it'd also yield a way better product overall, only downside being video length thanks to render time. I think working with a VA would probably be easier than working with an actress, and god forbid you have to work with onlyfans hoes.

On the other hand there is a total vacuum for good sfx live action, the fact that we've yet to surpass mini mister 1 is baffling. This vacuum will only grow bigger because "roma is kil". But I still can't imagine how difficult it'll be to work with irl women, and god help you if you want to be totally online and have them record their own footage to send to you.

I'm thinking animation might be it. Although I'm a bit stumped on what route you could take to stand out from eskoz and saxanas.

Now with all that said, when the fuck will you crawl out of your sister's ass and tell us about this "introduction to fart fetishism" you promised
>>
>>
butthol
>>
File: 20221113_235611.jpg (363 KB, 1080x1490)
363 KB
363 KB JPG
>>10444452
So true
>>
>>
>>10445810
>>
>>10445811
>>
>>10445810
source? Saucenao aint giving me anyhing
>>
>>10445831
Looks like kassai
>>
File: 102927035_p0.jpg (709 KB, 1245x1805)
709 KB
709 KB JPG
>>10445831
踊るロンドン / odoru_london on pixiv

aotankyo on kemono
>>
File: 102927035_p1.jpg (779 KB, 1245x1805)
779 KB
779 KB JPG
>>10446486
>>
File: 102927035_p2.jpg (694 KB, 1245x1805)
694 KB
694 KB JPG
>>10446487
>>
>>10446486
>>10446487
>>10446488
They're probably my favorite AV artist but they cleared their Pixiv a while back, haven't been able to find any of their old art anywhere...

Why do the best artists always suddenly delete all their work on a whim? TEN did the same shit, and regardless of whether or not you like CM3D art its a shame to see 3,000+ images disappear in a day. Thankfully most of it was archived on e-hentai but still
>>
>>10446492
This is why i try to save everything I see
>>
>>10446488
The best part is when their legs are kicking. A struggling tiny is the best tiny
>>
Anyone have an archive of this image set? Artist took down their pixiv. Would appreciate if anyone could repost the rest including text!
>>
File: 48199887_p0_master1200.jpg (758 KB, 1200x900)
758 KB
758 KB JPG
>>10447743

If you have the name I may be able to find it in exhentai
>>
File: 1599015367171.jpg (787 KB, 1920x1080)
787 KB
787 KB JPG
>>
File: Capture.png (45 KB, 773x124)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>10447748
Heres the title of the artwork:
部活終わりの密かな楽しみ

Artist name according to SauceNAO:
雌獣 (Previous Pixiv ID : 95029253)
めじゅーさ (Previous Pixiv ID: 99520071)

Much thanks, the image set was so good and I regret not downloading the set when it was still up.
>>
Where did anon go? I miss the story of him and his sister
>>
Gimme the stink
>>
File: wfdaotanother4.png (2.75 MB, 1373x1642)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB PNG
>>10449594
>>
>>10449635
If only it was that easy IRL
>>
File: wfdaotanother2.png (1.84 MB, 1373x1642)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB PNG
The image is fanart from WDF another, the first game had tons of giantess fart content but the sequel has more variety overall but less content
>>
Bump
>>
File: gts f poke.jpg (343 KB, 1860x2631)
343 KB
343 KB JPG
Someone said this was an edit but I don't know what the original image was or who made it.
>>
>>10450566
This definitely looks like something from Arunarudo333. The caption, the effect text and the gas look pretty similar, but I can't find the original image. Maybe it was a commission?
>>
>>10450625
Update: On the kemono it looks like they suspended commisions for around 6 months to a year as of May 2022. Maybe this was something in the backlog that was never put up.
>>
>>10450628
I’ve been wondering why non of the Gts artist have been updated
>>
>>10450701
Well this specific artist sends out the links to the art via DM on fanbox now, so it's impossible to see new stuff for them on kemono. But some of their old stuff is still on there.
>>
File: kutou_sohula2.jpg (189 KB, 1280x1813)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>tfw no gigantic woman to take out an entire group of speck sized tinies completely unaware
>>
File: 0885.jpg (40 KB, 1280x999)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>you will never be unceremoniously blasted away by a giantess in her sleep, completely unknowing of her body count while doing so
>>
>>10450755
Yeah but I’m talking about for the last month most of the Gts artists have not been updated, which is making me wonder if somethings wrong with the site. The creator I’ve been waiting for is Gts Tamago
>>
Boosting
>>
>Sleeping in a cot next to mom while visiting family
>Hear her let out a morning fart and then get up
>Imagine a tiny wedged between her cheeks, getting a very unwelcome wake up in the morning from her gas
>>
>ywn be a tiny sat on by a giant gassy diapergirl
>>
File: 035Translate.jpg (626 KB, 1280x1806)
626 KB
626 KB JPG
>>10450942

Holy shit I had only played the last legit translated version of Shrink Hotel and barely touched the 0.71 update, I had no idea there was one more girl with fart content. Art style struck me as familiar but had to look it up on saucenao to realize, thanks!
>>
>>10452636
Is there a translated version of 0.71?
>>
>>10452973

Yes, but machine translation, I've been looking for anything better to no avail
>>
File: snap__by_pogojo_dfitb50.jpg (181 KB, 1095x1044)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>10424525
>>
>>10453111
>pogojo rises from his grave to give us another giantess May in year of our lord 2011+11
#blessed
>>
File: anzu5_eng.jpg (3.74 MB, 2431x2143)
3.74 MB
3.74 MB JPG
>>
>tfw your parents insist you use the regular sized toilet even though you caught the shrinking virus
>tfw every day is a painful race to climb up the ladder to the toilet seat and use it before someone else comes in
>>
File: ohmygodwhathaveidone.png (302 KB, 1757x706)
302 KB
302 KB PNG
>Fool around with Kondo AI
>I play a tiny that she just caught staring at her big butt
>She's smug but surprisingly friendly about it
>Wants to take me along and puts me inside her buruma
>Does her typical exercises like jumping jacks and stuff, ends up making me slip into her crack
>Working out continues, her crack gets hotter and sweatier
>She teases me about it and comments on how it's too bad that it's not breezy outside since it's a really hot day
>She gets the dumb idea of making her own breeze to relieve the heat back there
>BRAP.wav
>I shrink smaller with each massive fart but she has no idea and keeps going
>Pic related ensues

Holy shit I feel really bad for her, never wanted to make her cry goddammit, I thought she'd just gleefully squish me like in Little Snatcher...
>>
>>10454425
Share the link
>>
>>10454425
>Pick a character just named "Mom"
>Not even a size fetish character, it's just your mom
>Give her a shrink ray
>With the little bit of encouragement she's talking about how she'd shrink her children and stick them in her back pocket, farting on them to teach them a lesson for misbehaving
>>
File: world defence force.jpg (2.67 MB, 2892x4096)
2.67 MB
2.67 MB JPG
>>
File: wdf 1.png (1.02 MB, 583x1200)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>
File: wdf 2.png (1.05 MB, 583x1200)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>10455736
>>
>>10455733
>>10455736
Does anyone have a link to a translated version of this game anyways?
>>
File: wdf 3.png (1.2 MB, 583x1306)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>10455737
>>
File: wdf game.jpg (60 KB, 800x617)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>10455738
I don't think it was properly translated, there's a machine translation on f95
>>
>>10455757
Got a link? I can't find the actual MTL patch, only videos of a translation.
>>
When it comes to relationships likely to result in a tiny getting gassed, who has it the absolute worst?
>>
File: gts.png (2.77 MB, 3600x4800)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB PNG
>>10456077
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-attack-on-giantess-world-defense-force.102716/
someone added it as a link

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.