[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/d/ - Hentai/Alternative

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Nutty November Edition

Previous Thread: >>10424857

Discuss lewd games, share your projects, and have others critique them.
Post pictures (/d/ related, preferably) to inspire developers and keep the thread alive.
Check the archives before posting requests:
https://desuarchive.org/d/search/subject/%2Fdgg%2F/

>/dgg/ Game Catalog:
Password: lewd
https://scriptbin.works/u/Opekst/dgg-game-catalog
>New thread guide & template:
https://pastebin.com/196MgvBQ
>>
File: Fg8aZoHVEAAuqsf.png (220 KB, 940x1000)
220 KB
220 KB PNG
>>
>>
File: 1667986559729289.jpg (1.39 MB, 1390x1965)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB JPG
>>
File: 1667259349363970.png (502 KB, 1400x1050)
502 KB
502 KB PNG
>>
File: Maya_WritheFull.png (483 KB, 1370x474)
483 KB
483 KB PNG
>>
File: FZLJI8kacAEir7R.jpg (449 KB, 1446x2048)
449 KB
449 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
>>
>You will never have possessed sex with your pirate possessed elf friend.

Just fucking kill me
>>
>>10434752
Is this another renpy weg?
>>
>>10435128
Yes complete with grindy gameplay. Best possession game hands down tho, pretty awesome living clothing (slimegirl) aswell.
>>
>>10435138
>shilling renpy wegs
>hands down
>tho
You are not helping your case here.
I might try it later if it's not too buggy, in any case.
>>
If /d/ was a slavegirl, what would she be like?
>>
>>10435277
retarded
>>
>>10434972
In the secretary thread from yesterday, does anybody have the before and after pic of the trap IT girl that secretary dev re-drew to make 'her' more man-looking?
>>
>>10435277
She would intentionally break the rules to get punished whenever she was horny, then viscerally verbally abuse her master for having "h on loss gameplay mechanics"
>>
>>10435277
Really fucking annoying in bed because she'll start going off on innane tangents about dickgirls or the definition of words or whether something is /d/ or not
so she's a social landmine of killing the mood in bed that will judge you if you try to fuck her in any ordinary, vanilla way

her entire library of games are niche hipster things nobody has ever heard of or ancient ASCII games like dwarf fortress and rogue
very likely to be autistic, 100% is hiding a dick
>>
>>10435051
I'd sure love if the possession stuff was optional, but c'est la vie. The fucking grind in that game, jesus.
>>
>>10435398
The possession stuff is the main kink and the grind actually ties into it in what is low key a brilliant mix of gameplay and story. For once you get far enough in the relationship you can have your ghost dom grind for your in increasingly efficient ways.
>>
>>10435411
>t. dev
If your game isn't fun unless I completely indulge in your kink it's not a great game. It might as well just be a VN.
>>
>>10435449
This t. dev thing you're doing is very /v/. Our thread has always had devs running around and interacting with us, and we've been flattered by it, so it's unclear why someone would want to hide it. Arguably, saying they're developing it would be better marketing.
>>
>>10435411
Vague platitudes like "It's a brilliant mix of gameplay and story" are going to be way less effective than explaining what it's about and what you like about it, or coming right out and saying you're developing it if that's the case.
>>
>>10435459
>t. dev
>>
>>10434980
They were really desperate to show the asshole. They moved that shit so far forward lol
>>
File: 33613356_p2.jpg (103 KB, 475x900)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>10435277
Constantly asking other people if they think she should piss in her own face.
>>10435460
Dev wouldn't share the latest build here when his policy is keeping the public half a year behind, this is just an overly passionate fan, like the guy who keeps recommending Secretary whenever someone asks for a good game.
>>
>>10435474
Literally, in my case
>>
File: npc_technician.png (14 KB, 864x328)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>10435294
Oldest art on the left newest art on the right. They're a shemale and it just looks like more detailed art.
>>
>>10435499
Looks a bit more masculine, but I'm skeptical of anyone critiquing female faces as 'man-looking' since people here consume so much anime
>>
>>10435499
Wasn't there another version? This picture looks inoffensive (it's dumb real life appeal that I'm not into either way, but I respect the dev's decision to try and make that sort of content)
I remember seeing a slightly different art on the right, is this a newer version?
>>
>>10435449
While you're not entirely wrong (it's possible to make your game better by presenting fetishes in a way that even someone who's not a fanatic about it can at least appreciate why it's there) the way you say it does come off a lot like
>Don't try to appeal to an audience bro just let players skip the main appeal of the game

When it comes to Town of Magic, whether or not you can avoid the main reason you'd play Town of Magic is by far the last thing they should be thinking about.
>>
>>10435481
>Secretary
Anon it is a good game, certainly the best of the sissylikes.
>>
>>10435516
They've updated the art a bunch over the years. Getting much more detailed as they go, so it's likely you've seen a different one. Alex also had a ton of different roleplay models so it might be one of those.
>>
>>10435527
>main reason

I remember when someone posted a bit from it a year ago with the slime clothes, and complained it was grindy. I had no idea what the main content was. A year later I have a massive possesion fetish and yeah the game is pretty inexcusably grindy.

Like wtf you put a secret mindflayer encounter in, but then you force me to grind slimes in order to have a chance of beating it? Not fucking cool man.
>>
>>10435499
>oldest art on the left
False.
>>
>>10435574
Post the oldest art of bob when he was just the rock
>>
How do you access the new catacombs?
>>
>>10435614
go a few steps into the forest and you'll find a new place to enter.
>>
>>10435574
Maybe that was it. The image I was thinking of in >>10435516 may have been a comparison between the old art and the newer(?) art on the left of what anon posted here >>10435499

I can't find it through a simple google search though, but I did find that the game (that I haven't played in absolutely forever) now has art where the main character seems to look better than any of the actual characters, which is something I've never seen in a game before.
>>
>>10435614
Go to the old catacombs, look for the new condo development you can't miss it.
>>
>>10435499
Shittiest character in the game together with the boss lady.
>>
>>10435411
Yes but even then the grind is egregious. The amount of autism you need to do to get your treasure chest finding radar to get a drop is insane. Sure most of it is just padding or bonus content, but good god quality over quantity man.
>>
>>10435672
I always found antlers face uncanny as hell.
>>
>>10435672
I"m curious why you dislike Alex. Like the boss lady is understandable as she's the face of the source of basically all your problems but alex is just the geeky girlfriend experience character who is one of the few people in the game that seems to just be on your side entirely alside Bob.
>>
>>10435692
its because she hosts dnd and anon kept getting dropped by his table top groups.
>>
>>10435051
>>10435128
>>10434752
>>10435571
https://mega.nz/folder/NbM2jaqB#UbLmV4Uz_veoYrt3SAXEkQ

New patches for Town of Magic. The Faylen grind was bugged and you were supposed to be able to grind better xp mobs. I strongly encourage you to not throw your lives away fighting slimes for hours like I did.
>>
>>10435848
Aw yiss. Thanks anon.
>>
File: npc_technician_casual.png (19 KB, 864x328)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>10435672
She's not that bad. I prefer Roberta though.

>>10435635
>>10435574
>False.
Its true. I got the art from version 0.3 which is over 4 years old. Unless you are talking about even older art when all the character art was just actual people made pixelated. Bob was The Rock and the psychiatrist was Bailey Jay etc.
If you mean when the art was real people then the picture attached is the oldest technician art.

>>10435516
She currently has lots of different art because she has lots of distinct outfits. So there are lots of other versions.
Right now there are 40+ pieces of art of the character, when the left image was in the game it was the only art of the character.

>>10435512
I just don't understand why the new art makes some anons seethe so much.
>>
>>10435881
>4 years old
I HAVE TO GO BACK!
>>
File: 57.png (15 KB, 864x328)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>10435881
I searched the archive.
THIS is the picture I was talking about. THIS is what bothered people at the time I remember it being posted about some months ago.
>>
>>10435915
So, why was she given Jay Leno's chin?
>>
I finally got the hang of arrays and javascript objects, and I don't think I can be trusted with this knowledge. Featurecreep demons are trying to lead me astray from the path of light, and I don't know if I have the strength to resist
>>
>>10435975
Use sets instead of arrays where you can
>>
>>10436016
I haven't read about sets yet. What's their benefit over arrays and objects-within-objects?
>>
>>10436020
I'm that anon, but you should only use a set when it makes sense: when order doesn't matter and you will be adding/removing elements on the fly. If you're just initializing a bunch of objects into a set for the lulz you'd be hashing them for no reason.
>>
>>10436024
I meant I'm not that anon, lol.
>>
>>10436024
>hashing them for no reason
Hashing is always the answer
>>
>>10436024
So are sets like an ordered array? What's their deal? Remember I'm an amateur anons. I understood objects an hour ago
>>
File: tmpmymwz82c.png (328 KB, 512x512)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
>>10436037
Sets are like unordered arrays. I'd recommend just sticking to arrays/lists for now, you rarely need to use sets.
>>
File: anger.png (334 KB, 512x512)
334 KB
334 KB PNG
Kalloi's portrait pack just got a significant update, and there's also a new mostly-done pack which is notable for packaging some sex scenes along with the portraits. Both are linked in the blog sidebar:
https://corruptedsaviors.blogspot.com/

>>10426802
I like to give vignettes an alternative ending depending on personality and/or corruption whenever possible. It's also set up to let a vignette be a continuation of a previous vignette, although none of the ones I've written have used that yet.

>>10426795
Getting clothes right is a lot harder than it sounds. I've done a bit of preliminary work, but even figuring out how Chosen and Forsaken should dress when they're off-duty is tricky.

>>10426797
There's no content for non-Chosen family members yet.

>>10430047
I'm open to it (there's a bit of squirting already in the game, if that counts). As for kinks that aren't already in... There still aren't any all-girl orgies. Those will come once it's possible to have custom sex scenes with more than two participants (hopefully not too far off now).
>>
any NTR games for bulls or switches?
>>
>>10436072

Any point in not immediately taking the virginity of a negotiation-path Forsaken?

Just won my first "final battle" and I'm wondering what to do with her. Is there a special scene where she finally offers it to me, or should I just deflower her normally in the sex mini-game?
>>
>>10436122
Coc2
>>
>>10436123
If you have your minions take her virginity in a gangbang during training, she'll get +10% Hostility. But Negotiation-path Forsaken generally want low Hostility.

Her offering her virginity to you isn't a special scene, but there's a good chance that she'll give it to you on her own in the sex mini-game. You might need to pull her down into the cowgirl position to encourage her to take the initiative.
>>
>>10436126
what scenes are abailable?
>>
>>10435527
If you need to put in absurd levels of grind an MMO would balk at into a game that has performance issues out the ass, then go 'nuh uh you have to' at the idea of player agency, it's hard to call it a game given it literally encourages you NOT to play. Given it's kinda littered with awful design choices for inexplicable reasons i'm starting to think the dev's real kink is bad gameplay. Man, I sure love the rumour guy with his zelda owl spiel and the guess what event you need to do next timeskip means you missed the npc oh boy what's next grinding my equips??? Oh fuck i'm hard alright here's an NPC you have abject reason to not trust, better let her humiliate you in public and you're the fucking asshole if you say no
He needs to just be honest with himself and admit he's getting off to this.
I don't give a shit about possession and if this was an intro to it i'm more against it because it was the equivalent of a fenoxo-style YOU GOTTA SUCK THE HORSE DICK MORTY TO PROGRESS AND LET THE BULL NTR YOU tier writing. Giving a false choice is the antithesis of game design.
There's plenty of appealing things in the game I like, and the art is good, but it does its best to keep them away from me because his fucking ghost might as well just be the player character, so maybe it's not for me.
If the dev is reading this and I doubt it, maybe throw in a little thing at the start.
>HEY SO THIS GAME IS 99% GRIND AND MY KINK AND YOU'D BEST FUCKING LOVE IT OR QUIT NOW
Goddamn yuri baited me in.
>>
>>10436072
>off duty outfits
Probably varies a little, could steal some ideas from various anime/gelbooru. Personality based maybe? The tomboy angerfighter wears whatevers' comfortable for the season, the totally straight malechosen isn't crossdressing under his slightly androgynous outfit, the prim and proper self-loathing wears something cute and maybe a little formal, etc.
As for clothing related stuff, it can be hard ,especially if you're trying to get it 'right' by someone else's definition. The existing chosen outfits tend to be pretty cute though.
>>
>>10436222
Kek, my personal favorite is that you have to grind the dialogue with the bartender to have him say where to go next. Might have been funny the first time but god damn it got old.

I can put up with grinding pretty easily so I don't dislike the game nearly as much as you. But it has gotta be the most flawed game out there. No other ero game does so much right and so much wrong at the same time. For example, there's a ton of different enemies with different animations and gimmicks, but you can only fight one type per area so you will constantly fight the same enemy and be bored to tears. Why not just mix the enemies up or have multiple types in the same fight, sure regions should have their particular types favored more frequently, but surely it beats the status quo.

The dev seems to be sticking to the 1-2 month update schedule which is all I think you need to do to make a good dgame. So I'll keep eagerly waiting to see which side inevitably wins out in the end, the bad or the good.
>>
>>10436238
>Kek, my personal favorite is that you have to grind the dialogue with the bartender to have him say where to go next.
>okay so I do this joke about the bartender taking a while to get to the point
>and then he gets to the point after, right? ..right?
Also yeah the one-type monster shit was tiring. I'm suprised the dev hasn't been hired by an MMO company.
>>
I've noticed unity can import .psd files. Is there any reason why I wouldn't want my textures saved as .psd?
Does it affect performance, files size or memory usage post build?
>>
>>10436020
O(1) queries.
>>
Any good games/updates lately? Stopped playing these kinda games for a bit. Last time I played dol was fotm. Is it still the most talked about game? Anything better come out? Have some ai art I fucked around with.
>>
>>10436020
>>10436024
Also, importantly, sets can only contain an object once. Adding the number 5 to an array increases its size by 2, but do the same for a set and its size increases by 1.
>>
>>10436247
Do you care about load times? PSD files ain't small.
>>
>>10436264
Sometimes you specifically need multiple instances of an object in a collection. If some game logic is based on the same object existing in two collections then finding duplicates is faster in lists then sets. Sorting the list and comparing each index with the previous results in fewer comparisons then finding duplicates among two sets.
Also, importantly, sets cannot be edited while looping thru them. Say you need to call a function on each object in the collection, and remove the object from the collection if the function returns a given value. With a set you'd need to loop thru all elements once keeping a collection of items to remove, then loop thru that one to remove the objects. With a list you can do the whole thing within the loop itself. It's more efficient and the code itself is cleaner.

>>10436271
Yeah but I'm guessing Unity would likely convert the .psd into whatever image format it uses internally on compile time. If it does then it shouldn't have any effect on the compiled game at all, but I'm not sure if it actually does that or not, that's why I'm asking. There's a few devs itt so I was hoping someone would know
>>
>>10436258
Nah it's pretty dead. Caliross had a 1.0 release if you haven't played it. Maybe checkout Karryns prison too.
>>
Need more futa monstergirl content
>>
>>10436284
>Sometimes you specifically need multiple instances of an object in a collection
Oh, I'm not saying it's a bad thing by any means, just an important difference between the containers.
>>
>>10436556
It's on its way
>>
Assume that a text-only game offers you a truly autistic quantity of ways to interact with a present NPC, either by acting on them, or by speaking to them. Interaction options may appear and disappear contextually, but the interaction system repeats across NPCs (there is a logic to them, but the responses are not scripted as it were).

I think the usual way these options are represented in twine games, through links, is unyieldy, unless there are very few of them. I would like your thoughts on this. I don't want to disrupt the gameplay by popping up a separate interaction screen, nor do I want to clutter the screen with them at all times.

I'm thinking of a dedicated window holding interaction options / the options of a conversation tree for conversations, at the sidebar, or at one of the corners, and drop-down menus for categories of interactions, so that the information is kept tidy, but if there is any system you find especially effective or any idea of how to go about it in a more aesthetically pleasing way, I'd like to hear about it.
>>
>>10436936
>I think the usual way these options are represented in twine games, through links, is unyieldy
HTML is one of the few interfaces that can handle lots of branching tree interaction menus.

Imagine playing Free Cities in a realtime game engine. Its menu options alone would slow a computer to a crawl
>>
>>10436993
I think FC works excellently because it consigns its options to particular tabs. But this comes at the cost of reducing any interactivity to setting variables only represented in the main slave description, endweek reports and sometimes in the art.

Actual person to person interaction with the slave in the work tab is really rudimentary, almost always meaningless and still kinda cluttered. That's all fine because FC is a management game, but I'm trying to go for the person to person, direct interaction that you find in some sim games, not another management game.
>>
>>10436993
>>10437008
I mean, take the most obvious case example of a conversation tree. You can certainly have the conversation options be links where the passage is printed at the top of the screen, but you can't put those links in a displaced micro tab if you need them to become available when an NPC is present, and the NPC is literally walking around the house. This is possible in FC because the NPCs have no presence, you have no presence, the arcology is not an object, what you do takes no time (except, vaguely, it happens within an in-game week, but the only constraint on what you can do in a week is your income, not time) etc
>>
>>10436993
>Its menu options alone would slow a computer to a crawl
erm, no, that's not how it works.
>>
File: 1663488838082934.jpg (436 KB, 1583x2048)
436 KB
436 KB JPG
>>10436072
>Non-chosen family member
>Chosen became a forsaken to protect her family, sibling vows to become chosen to avenge her
>THERE ARE NO HEROES LEFT IN MAN
Alternatively
>Sibling/family member is working with you to sabotage a chosen
>On the condition they get to interrogate them after
Lot of interesting setups, but also workload.
>all girl orgy
Our lord is a based lord, even if you condemn the pan.
>>
>>10436936
If you're working on twine, you might want to work with two sidebars. The standard one for basic information the player will need, another one to the right for interaction options. If you keep the collapsible you might be able to avoid girl life clutter.
>>
>>10436993
Game?
>>
>>10438080
Free Cities with the NoX/Deepmurk embedded vector art pack.

Check these for information on how to get the most recent pregmod version
>>10434316
>>10434352
>>
So like, is there a hypnosis game out there that isn't garbage sissy VN at version 0.0.6c?
>>
>>10438108
This one is pretty good:
"Hypnotizing the Rich Bitch into My Personal Plaything"
>>
Is there a particular term for "mind control" that doesn't affect how someone is thinking? Something like body control for lack of a better term, where you control someone's body, by whatever means, they know that's happening but can't do anything about it. I'm into this variation and interested in anything featuring it but it's very difficult to search for.
>>
File: 1494175468407.png (629 KB, 1200x979)
629 KB
629 KB PNG
>>10438153
possession motherfucker, sadly almost all of it has the thinking left out. now go play town of magic
>>
>>10438216
Possession can be a bit split on if the possessed can still think or not. As I've seen variants where it's straight up bodysnatching and the victim is completely oblivious to anything that happened after the possessor vacates their body.
>>
>>10438216
Possession is for ghosts / demons specifically, right? I can settle with that, but I'm really interested in technological or medical forms of control (with hypnosis being a third option).
>>
>>10438225
kinda, but your not gonna get a closer search term. Maybe brainwashing, but that usually includes mindwipe/mental changes which doesnt seem to be what you are looking for.
>>
>>10438225
It's usually for ghosts/demons. I've seen it with other powers before though.

As far as games I can recall with some confidence that dont' involve ghost/demons, I can recc the following in a "it's what you're looking for but quality might actually vary" sort of way

TSRPG ~My Doki Doki TranSEXperience~
Student Transfer
And very tentatively want to say that Hardcoded technically has something in that vein due to having a robot protag who has some friends she can let hack her for some kink stuff. Though most of those scenes were more objectification tf like.
>>
>>10438231
Yeah. All of MC / hypno / brainwashing sometimes entails what I'm talking about, but people don't differentiate between when it does and when it doesn't. It's a tagging problem imo.

>>10438240
Thanks for the recommendations. I'm ok with robots getting hacked. Not much of a difference between robots and humans if they're characterised properly.
>>
>>10438246
Honestly a robot protag/character is, the more I have discussions about it, pretty ideal for a lot of /d/ game shit. Wonder why there aren't more of them...
>>
>>10438255
Why do you think so? Just the opportunities opened up because she can change parts of her hardware or software? I think if it's a scifi setting, you could technically do all of that with prosthetics, implants and interfacing with the character's brain, so it's really the scifi setting that opens up a lot of options that don't get explored in the IRL and fantasy settings that seem to monopolise attention
>>
File: self_cumshot02a.jpg (114 KB, 629x900)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>10438108
>>10438153
Have you checked out Hypnopics Collective? It's not my fetish, but from what I understand it's like the hypno equivalent to TFGS's transformation forums, and it has generated some games over the years.
>>
>>10438316
Isn't that like a minor forum? I've not lurked there much
>>
File: E-kOWzqX0AQsXtV.jpg (1.38 MB, 1964x2725)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB JPG
>>10438108
Snow Daze is a garbage incest VN at version 1.6.0 that you've probably heard of already
Nobleman's Retort has a couple different iterations of hypnosis, one or more of which might interest you. There's also hypnotized POV stuff like Sonia and the Hypnotic City and Rookie Knight Rathi as well as side events or individual plot beats in larger games but I wouldn't know where to draw the line or what to recommend.
>>
>>10438276
Cybernetics and all that have one thing in common; humanity and the weakness of flesh. Cybernetics risk rejection by the body, have limits in strength and construction due to the physical limitations of the body they're bolted to, and even if you dodge issues by going full conversion cyborg you run into problems like the brain itself needing much more protection than an AI core can be believably written to inherently have and then there's shit like dysphoria and human brains not being wired to handle significant deviations from the human form. Robots have none of those issues. They can additionally be slightly alien in their viewpoints due to being computers and having so much processing power if you let them.That one might get involved in a /d/ game plot is either down to the setting being just that bad or an interesting level of perversion that something like a robot get itself involved in fuckery can bring. And that's just the inherent state of affairs under the basic premises of "full sapient/sentient Ai with humanoid platforms is a thing."
>>
>>10436004
bible black only ep2
>>
>>10438437
>AI core can be believably written to inherently have and then there's shit like dysphoria and human brains not being wired to handle significant deviations from the human form.

Anon you need to play signalis, not a dgame but it's the goty for sure. Big robot energy.
>>
>>10438437
All these cyberfags miss the important point of humans already being machines
Giant, wonderful and self replicating machines with in-built chemical engines that can run for days with minimum input, month with water alone!
Machines that can repair themselves with minimum to no logistics chain as well that run for decades without failure!
>>
>>10439375
Yes but you cannot replace parts or chassis, you cannot remote command one from a distance, and the body is pretty weak and breakable.
>>
>>10439372
>Anon you need to play signalis, not a dgame but it's the goty for sure. Big robot energy.
Huh, it's actually one of my steam curator's recs. Might actually think about grabbing it if it goes on sale anytime soon.
>>
>>10439446
it released like 2 weeks ago, so youll be waiting a while. Its too fucking good, more resident evil than resident evil.
>>
https://mega.nz/folder/U8ERnCoI#iv5Y-XeRsSOnuv9w5Fj8LQ
decryption key for Gaikiken's futa game update?
>>
>>10439566
Maybe.

I've seen holiday sales hit even newer releases before.
>>
File: 92991706_p0.jpg (1.46 MB, 1355x1900)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB JPG
>>10438216
>town of magic
>half the possessions have the victim catatonic if not entirely outside her body
>the other half have her state "Oh no this isn't good" beforehand and "Oh no that was so embarrassing" after the event with a "what are you doing" while it happens if you're very lucky
>this is explicitly the author's fetish and will never improve
I could forgive or at least look past most of its faults if Celiac's relationship with Mel was going to resolve in any way but the guy's own website proudly announces he wants to treat the whole project as just a sandbox that's going to keep getting 2 second bestiality loops and side dommes nobody asked for.
>>
>>10440565
>I could forgive or at least look past most of its faults if Celiac's relationship with Mel was going to resolve in any way but the guy's own website proudly announces he wants to treat the whole project as just a sandbox that's going to keep getting 2 second bestiality loops and side dommes nobody asked for.
That's sadder than I expected out of the direction for the game.
>>
>>10440565
>Sandbox
X to doubt. Shit is giga linear, and everyone seems to like the story events over everything else. Would prefer more host feedback during possessions though.
>>
>>10440428
there is no key
you probably clicked an embed accidentally
>>
>>10436556
Corruption of Champions
>>
>>10440579
>sandbox that's going to keep getting 2 second bestiality loops and side dommes nobody asked for.

So DoL without any of the reasons to play DoL?
>>
>>10438324
it used to be more popular with a unique niche, now all the games that are posted also have active threads on bigger sites
>>
>>10440565
has to also keep everything consensual or patreon will bin it
>>
>>10439399
>Can not replace parts or chassis
Not yet. But hopefully soon
>Can't remote command one
Have you ever had a job? Congrats. You have been remotely controlled through the power of money
>Weak
Do you even lift?
>and breakable
I've still got my body that I got when I was born. I don't have my first computer, car, or phone. The fragility of a human body is often overstated, it outlasts many machines with ease and it recovers from severe injuries
Not always perfectly, but it is a very effective and efficient thing
>>
>>10441066
Def some non con stuff going on, still rape if the girl screams no and ends up liking it.
>>
>>10441075
>remotely controlled
Not what I meant, imagine getting off work and instantly connecting to your body at the beach house in hawaii to practice your surfing with full haptic feedback. Me and the boys donating our spare robos to fight in ukraine on the weekends.
>lift
we aint ever going to be able to lift a car or bend steal beams
>fragile
Blessed to be healthy too but the fact you can die or be maimed so easily is whack. Robos will need repairs more often, but wont spend years recovering from a bad carwreck.

The best application will be space though. no need for worries about food or air. Can handle the heat and much better too. Born just in time to drive the backhoe on mars boys.
>>
I downloaded the Free Cities host program, where are the internal save files located? I see an option to save to a file locally, but surely that's not necessary
>>
>>10441500
In your browser's cache
>>
>>10441509
that's the thing, FCHost is not a regular browser. But I found it, it created a new folder in Documents with some files and the saves are there
>>
Honestly I don't really know where is a better place to ask, but do yall know a good game where I can run around barefoot? Bethesda games are getting borring and I am out of ideas of where to ask. It doesn't even need to be a porn game, just a normal game.
>>
>>10441614
Nigga /v/ kicked me out for asking, I thought I might get a better response in here.
>>
>>10441624
yeah but do you have any idea how funny your question is?
>>
>>10441518
It saves save files in your documents, yeah. Note that it will error if you try to save while the folder is hidden
>>
>>10441637
I have a fuckin foot fetish, but yes, I am.
>>
File: 1597379879237.jpg (678 KB, 797x1200)
678 KB
678 KB JPG
>>10440731
the relevant part of FAQ keeps getting caught in the spam filter but it promises more of everything and a goal to "make the game as big as possible". Maybe that's forgiveable standard businessspeak but in the current state of things I'm not really willing benefit of the doubt. Plenty of open doors for more content to mess around with but no evidence of laid plans or a clear vision to tie together the increasingly broad array of content.
>>10441066
Last I checked the grab escape you have to do to progress basic fights had lines like "No", "Get off me", and "I said off". Her roommate/first gf/handler states early on with no pushback that she prefers blind trust over establishing consent and boundaries, and later calls the idea of caring about a living being's autonomy and free will cute.
I'm all for criticizing wank material but don't just make shit up.
>>
>>10441575
I copy-pasted this post somewhere else as a joke and people gave me serious answers like Rust and FF14
>>
>>10441685
Town of Magic is honestly a game that has a good core idea that I wish a more competent/focused dev would steal. Hell even the story has kinda comically changed into some chosen one drivel when sticking to the base idea of "MC is kinda shit at their chosen profession and thus has to team up with the other main character and fetish scene dispenser." Which was a good base for a story.
>>
>>10441691
wait really? FF14 has those shitty sandals, but I hadn't thought of rust.
>>
>>10441699
You can use mods
>>
ToM question: What's the trigger for getting the Charm Spell from the witch?
>>
Any good games with mostly gay or futa on male content? Most that I’ve seen are very unfinished or look like garbage
>>
File: right eye.jpg (216 KB, 850x1164)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
Why does (nearly) every fucking cowgirl have to be in cowprint?
>>10441857
Only one I know of is Pandora's Forest, not bad but not great RPGmaker game
>>
>>10441882
>Why does (nearly) every fucking cowgirl have to be in cowprint?
Contractual obligations.
>>
>>10441885
I'm trying to build up a folder for Strive for Power and I don't want to open the floodgate to portrait sized cowprint cowgirls because that will be all of the images I'll have for them
>>
>>10441855
Nevermind I had to go through the toymaker's quests first.
>>
>>10441575
You can take shoes off in most rpgs
>>
>>10441882
Readability.
Cow-girls generally don't have very clear tells unless they have very large horns (Granblue's draphs, though Granblue ended up with a cow-print cow-girl, which wasn't a very popular decision). Their ears are easily mistaken for other animal-girls (that may also have horns, such as sheep-girls)
Their most common (inconsistent) trait aside from horns/ears is big breasts, and that really isn't very good for identification.

There are other ways to say 'cow girl' and many holstaurs / minotaurs tend to go that way (which also invokes a danger of being considered a minotaur if you don't use cowprint)
>>
>>10442022
I get that, and I don't even hate cow print it's just that when you start going through dozens of pages they start to blend in a way most other searches don't, which doesn't help when you're trying to find a variety of images under a specific tag.
>>
>>10441996
I honestly I have no idea what to play, so many games are shit that its getting hard to find a good one.
>>
I've been playing Ambrosia a bit this week. I couldn't help but go full slut mode just to see what it has, there's some good corruption woven all throughout the story. The RPGmaker combat aspect of the game is just lame as hell in comparison to what you do while interacting with humans, most of which have a lot of different dialog depending on if you speak to them while nude/covered in semen, you get gradually more horny and start to initiate on the ones that used to molest you. The game would be much better without the mandatory sections of avoiding rats/flower enemies/giants etc. to gather XP.

I intend to at least finish it because it doesn't have a hard time limit on the campaign.
>>
File: 1468462507522.jpg (164 KB, 620x877)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>10441697
def agree, although if Nel turns out to be the old demon queen thats how she can posses so easily I'll give it a pass.

I remember in EDEN when your party member turned out to be the demon queen, I fucking rofld.
>>
>>10442294
Any good TF or corruption in it?
>>
File: 1668641474837.jpg (314 KB, 850x1325)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
Karryn's Prison Gym dlc has been delayed to next year ...
>>
>>10442881
Did that game ever really open up on femdom content?
>>
File: cent cow 1439733781218.jpg (202 KB, 844x1280)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>10441857
>mostly gay
Not my thing, but you might want to try "The New Hive" (HTML, TFGS) if you haven't already. The author's "HELL GAME" (I think "isometric gay afterlife" is an apt description) could also be up your alley.

>>10442022
>>10442048
The clearest thing to include would be an udder, but that's too far for some people's tastes. With cow print, you don't run the risk of alienating the "too monster, not enough girl" segment of the monstergirl audience. "Eat your cow and have it too" situation, so to speak.
>>
any multiplayer games desu?
>>
>>10441111
>instantly connecting to your body
We're working on eye implants that sends signals that your brain interprets as visual information to cure blindness, auxiliary spines that reroute brain signals for paraplegics, and brain implants that enable TTS for ALS patients(with an eye towards faster computer input speeds in general).
The rest is an issue of good VR, high internet speeds, and consent.
>Me and the boys donating our spare robos
That's more of a "humans having rights" issue.
>lift a car or bend steal beams
Neither can an iPad or ventilation fan. The human frame isn't designed for that, but it can access or build tools that add such functionality.
>>
File: 102821934_p0.jpg (533 KB, 1150x921)
533 KB
533 KB JPG
>>10443031
>The New Hive
Man, I hate the fact that game has all my fetishes but is comprised entirely of manly men. Even traps would be tolerable for my tastes.
>>
>>10443140
Him constantly talking about how greasy, warm and covered in dried cum everything is and no showers is ...interesting. Real sad he abandoned hell game even if it was esoteric as hell.
>>
>>10442310
It's basically "moral degeneration" type corruption, no TF, just a girl embracing sluttery. Also a very minor amount of /ss/ in the home village but I think that's it.

Again, shame that the game progress is tied to sprinting around fighting rats for XP because i want nothing to do with that
>>
>>10436993
HTML isn't even the thing that handling all the buttons. The DOM is being dynamically manipulated by various javascript classes (actually raw javascript rather than using the twine engine now since twine is actually terrible for optimization and a huge amount of FCmod merge requests are just backend changes to move away from twin and towards javascript + sugar util library). In any case generating options dynamically is extraordinarily cheap outside of javascript, possibly even less memory intensive. This isn't rendering 3d graphics here, most of these vars are either just strings and it's trivial to have read that with a switch statement and make this button instead of that button.
>>
>>10436993
>Imagine playing Free Cities in a realtime game engine. Its menu options alone would slow a computer to a crawl
Except web browsers work like game engines nowadays, because it's more efficient to just re-render the entire screen than trying to figure out which parts of the webpage changed. Web browsers aren't magic either, they're programmed in c++ but, instead of programming the UI directly, the UI goes through a number of intermediary layers. Because of these abstraction layers web browsers are actually more inefficient than c++. It's trivial to make a list with a million entries with all elements being the same size, because you can calculate which entries actually need to be rendered, but a web browser isn't capable of being this clarvoyant.
>>
>>10442294
ambrosia and celesphonia are dick drainage systems
sex stats + corruption is top tier, the only downside of those two games is that if you get slutty enough you get railroaded into PiV. I want to max out on every sex stat while keeping the heroines virginity but there are very few games that support it, ambrosia/celesphonia lets you but I wish it went further
"virgin" slut is diamonds

I think these games need a core gameplay loop that isn't just walking around getting fucked to help the immersion and the slow burn aspect, but RPG maker combat or twine go to work sims are not it. is it so much to ask for games with gameplay?
>>
>>10434972
Is there going to be a DOL update at the end of this month?
>>
>>10442925
(as far as I know) there is limited lines of text where you humiliate the inmates but never really anything special. I was sad to learn there is a combat move called ''kick in the balls'' or something and I was very disappointed to learn it was very basic, no flavour text or special drawing.
But like with any h-game, the main goal is to have the fem mc lose and be the one being dommed
>>
>>10443530
Darn.
>>
Is strive for power any good? I know it's supposed to be based on FC, but I've never tried it out.
>>
>>10444033
I hardly played FC but I would say it's like an easier version of Jack o Nine Tails where it's easier to control your slaves but you have less you can do with them. It also has combat and a story if you're interested in that. Im still playing through it and it doesn't seem like anything too special but if you want more of that slave master genre then I would say it's at least worth trying once.
>>
File: 99907882_p4.jpg (2.56 MB, 4093x2894)
2.56 MB
2.56 MB JPG
You guys don't understand.
I NEED more lactating cow girls in cow print.
>>
>>10443530
Karryn turned into a sadist in my pure run and began orgasming from beating the shit outta dudes with her halberd. Was incredibly austistic.
>>
Karryn's tits are too big.
>>
>>10443222
Good Girl Gone Bad is what you want.
>>
Not sure if this is the place to ask, but you got any recommendations of VNs/Nukiges with normal women and traps?
>>
>>10434972
Is there any Trials in Tainted Space source code out there that's newer than this?
https://github.com/OXOIndustries/TiTS-Public
This one hasn't been updated in a couple years. I'd like to have the newest non-java one.
>>
Is there anything worthwhile that can be played on a phone?
>>
>>10445406
You can nab FFdec and use it to decompile the last SWF, but unless a patron bothered to save the flash source back before the shift to JS you’re probably shit out of luck if you want the original code. Assuming that Fen was even still honouring the original agreement to give backers the source.

The decompilation of 0.8.159 is 1,000,3918 lines long and weighs in at ~85MB, excluding the appearance function which was seemingly the only part the decompiler couldn’t handle. The latest version was 0.8.160, but I have no idea when/how/why that was released or what (if anything) it added.
>>
where's the CoC/TiTs talk supposed to go?

it got killed on /vg/ at some point right?
>>
>>10445492
You can run CoC and TiTS on your phone but you can't run the save editors for them.
>>
>>10445750
/trash/, /h/ or /aco/ maybe?
Could always talk about it here.
>>
>>10441697
I'm a sucker for secret chosen one kusoge but like you said I've never seen one in such direct conflict with the rest of its content. Blazing Aries managed to retrofit its first draft of day to day guild activities building to demonic invasion into part of the standard hero's journey story but that was only the second quarter of the run time, and crucially didn't make the lead a stammering ditz around most of the designated love interests.
>>10442294
Have you tried Anthesis? It's rougher around the edges but the nongameplay might be what you're looking for.
>>10445750
It wasn't killed, people just ran out of ways to complain about exceptionally slow updates going in the exact opposite direction they wanted. CoC1 discussion continues whereever weirdos congregate.
>>
>>10446056
>It wasn't killed, people just ran out of ways to complain about exceptionally slow updates going in the exact opposite direction they wanted.

Well there was the whole slablands idiocy, which was at least partly motivated by wanting to prevent anyone from discussing fenoxo's games.
>>
>>10445750
Here or there are sometimes /v/ threads.
Yeah there was a general for it on /vg/ up until a few months ago. The games just kept getting worse with each update so anons topped caring.
>>
Is anyone else bothered by the fact that a lot of eroge flip reward & punishment on their head from a gameplay perspective? A lot of the time sex scenes are locked behind losing the game and bad ends. Since the player is presumably playing an eroge to get off, it'd make a lot more sense to gate lewd scenes behind doing well in the game instead of doing bad.
>>
>>10446157
It's a topic that comes up fairly frequently here. H-games do not have a good track record of mixing smut with gameplay as a reward when it comes to female and/or submissive protags.
>>
>>10446157
It's just a byproduct of so many games relying so heavily on non-con.
>>
>>10446157
True.
But I don't particularly like sex scenes as a reward either. It often becomes "Play a low-effort normal game to see a cutscene".
In both cases people will likely choose to look up gallery rather then jumping through the hoops.
>>
>>10446161
It's easy to do non-con while rewarding the player with a sex scene. Just make player the aggressor.
>>
Novice at coding, how do Java/HTML text games like DoL, Lilith's Throne, Dungeon Depths, CoC/2, etc. store variables?
I feel like that would be a lot to keep track of with how many variables there are, and some you might not even interact with in a playthrough.
>>
>>10446276
Look up classes and object oriented programming.
>>
>>10446166
Why is everyone's response to ryona-type games
>Just don't make the game, make a different game instead
That's not a solution.

>>10446157
I'd view it from this angle:
>The player must defeat enemies to progress
>The reward for defeating enemies is getting access to more enemies that the player can then lose to
Which is exactly what you're saying, you've gated lewd scenes behind doing well.
It's not perfect, there are other options such as actually losing being a challenge or making a loss inevitable and part of gameplay, but it works.
>>
>>10446276

If it's something like a player name that isn't likely to change much (or will only change in a limited way), you can probably use a variable by itself.

If it's something simple that might change conditionally, like stats affected by armor or whether or not the player can move, you probably want to use a function.

Things that require more upkeep (ex. perks, transformations) can be stored in a data structure like a queue/dictionary/stack.
>>
>>10446276
You use objects
>>
>>10446405
>or making a loss inevitable and part of gameplay
So like the Dwarf Fortress of eroges?
>>
>>10446548
Plenty of games have it where you aren't really expected to 'win' a run, you're expected to get so-and-so far and then lose and unlock more stuff and get further each time.
Spelunky is a good example although I'm not sure I'll do it quite like that.
>>
>>10446157
Some games makes it so that when you beat the game/level you unlock the scenes so you don't have to intentionally lose.
>>
>>10446634
And that's a horrible newbie dev trap spawned by people who complain about loss scenes all day but don't understand the actual problem.
>>
>>10438153
Yeah, it’s body control. Pixiv has a tag “controlling bodies” but brother it has way too little… this is probably one of my to 3 fetishes but there’s so little, only regular mind conteol or possession where the host dominates the other person completely which can be very repetitive. Possession content where the possessor and possessee interact is much more interesting than basic guy takes over girls and masturbates possession.
>>
>>10446405
Because ryona is a garbage fetish and should be ridiculed to the fringes more often than it is. It's essentially physical well-being netorare
>>
>>10447041
not as garbage as loli, and thats creeping into everything
>>
>>10447073
>roast seethe
>>
>>10446558
I’m doing the same thing with my roguelite. On your first run it’ll be nearly impossible to get through the goblin floors, so you’ll get the goblin loss scene, no throwing required. Next run, you can probably make it to the minotaurs, etc.
>>
>>10447221
>it’ll be nearly impossible
Kind of devalues player's efforts.
What the point of playing skillfully and having a well-thought strategy if game is designed for you to lose?
>>
>>10447041
>It's essentially physical well-being netorare
wat

Please explain to me how this analogy makes sense in your mind, because I legitimately can not follow through
>>
>>10447221
>>10447229
Depends how you frame it, but this can create a real sense of progression / development imo, as you see yourself becoming stronger and stronger. A sort of re:zero vibe. I think it's important that this is tied to abilities and equipment rather than something like XP, though.
>>
>>10447254
Also don't know what anon has in mind, but I think it'd probably be best to frame this as an in-game fact. Something is happening in the game world that explains why you can keep returning stronger than before.
>>
File: MindControl1Nude.png (11 KB, 304x368)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
mfw tired after update
>>
Oh how mysterious.
kys.
>>
>>10447041
I said 'ryona-type' because it's snot just ryona. I should've called it ryona-likes.
It's the concept of playing a girl that gets in trouble when they fail, the true ryona is when they get physically beat up for it.

>>10447221
You'll have to be careful how you frame it and get a lot of playtesters to balance it, but good luck.
>>
>>10447229
>>10447254
>>10447257
This only worked for Rogue Legacy because they made it the core focus of the gameplay and made it very clear that's how it's meant to work.
>>
>>10447221
As long as it's not straight up technically impossible or blatant that you as the dev are trying extra hard to make it impossible for a player to get a first try run then I'd say you're on the right track. Meaning that the game shouldn't be programed in a way where you literally can't win the first go or that the 1st has an actually different setup for the stage to make it harder to win.
>>
vrel-kun's sure been quiet.
I wonder if Big Dave and Gazza finally got him.
>>
>>10436037
The distinguishing feature of sets is that they cannot contain duplicates of the same item, while other collection types usually can. This has certain implications about what it can contain and allows things like Hashsets for some very efficient operations on large sets
>>
>>10447689
Like the first boss fight in elden ring. Technically you can win, you'd just need to have extreme patience and perfect Margit. Most likely you'll get immediately obliterated, but it's doable, and people have done it.
>>
>>10447772
This is England, anon. He'd be Akbar'd by pakis
>>
The real question is if Vrelniiiiiiiiiir is a white-wine or red-wine person.
>>
>>10447254
The plan at the moment is not to have xp, just items (passing them down as heirlooms) and breeding powerful traits
>>10447257
You die / get bad ended, but if you knocked up a monstergirl / got knocked up, you can play as your kid, potentially with monster traits giving you an edge
>>10447689
I really like the idea of a no-deaths “challenge run” but I’ll need to balance it carefully
>>
>>10448281
Vrel is from britbonigstan, so it would either be Gin or he would be living in a Sharia zone where alcohol is haram and and infidel drunkards are beheaded in accordance with the will of Allah.
>>
File: where does the leash go.jpg (606 KB, 2894x4093)
606 KB
606 KB JPG
>>10447251
it's a depiction of a life being ruined
the narrative emphasis is on suffering
I do not care for it
qed
>>10446157
In all seriousness, the root of the problem is that the "playing an eroge to get off". Ignoring terminology, if the only thing the developer and player care about is the porn, it doesn't really matter how that is delivered to you, the overall product is going to be unpleasantly mediocre.
>>10447681
Le Dernier Saint Chevalier also pulled it off by explaining it in the opening text crawl if you want a h-game example.
>>
>>10448484
>Le Dernier Saint Chevalier
worth a play from a game design perspective?
>>
Battlefuck games? Preferably side scroller, played too many RPGM games recently.
>>
my balls ache for a new trap game, not DoL or Western games
>>
>>10448563
Ehhh. It's more interesting in how it presents what should be a fairly boring idea, the actual design and mechanics aren't special.
>>
>>10448618
>new
You're implying that trap games exist, which is wrong
>>
>>10448484
>it's a depiction of a life being ruined
>the narrative emphasis is on suffering
That's an unconventional thing to have a gripe with NTR over. Most people dislike it because they're insecure about narratives of cheating and the breakup of loving relationships, and ryona and non-consent have nothing to do with either of those. But I understand where you're coming from now, so fair.
>>
>>10448618
>>10448629
sorry, best I can do is girls get stuck in dungeon traps and raped by goblins.
>>
>>10446157
>>10448484

Not if youre a sub player and want to be absolutely dominated. Shit. What if they made a Femdom Sarksouls or Elden Chastity Ring?
>>
>>10448679
make it "girls" and we got ourselves a deal
>>
>>10448701
What about a femdom game where you're dominate female mc beating down targets to dominate?
>>
>>10448721
>trapped traps
uho, I like the way you think
>>
>>10446157
I like it because I play with the earnest intent of trying to protect my protag's chastity (male or female, rear or front). It makes it all the hotter when you do inevitably lose.
The main issue is that most H-games flipflop between being pisseasy or losing being an arbitrary statcheck with little relevant player input.
>>
>>10448874
>I like it because I play with the earnest intent of trying to protect my protag's chastity
I think this is a good reason why games should at least offer you the opportunity to start as a non-virgin. The few times I've tried it I found it a lot more relaxing, because otherwise I, too, get into the protectionist mood, and things become needlessly complicated
>>
>>10448484
>if the only thing the developer and player care about is the porn, it doesn't really matter how that is delivered to you, the overall product is going to be unpleasantly mediocre.
I disagree. It's porn, but you still want to set a mood. A frustrating game, silly gag noises, h-content spread too sparsely, happy-go-lucky music can all ruin the mood.
You can get more out of the porn if it's set up like a game, it can contextualize the porn and give you some investment besides being just another image you flip through. Even if the game is solely porn and to get you off and the gameplay sucks.
>>
>>10448874
>>10448887
Yeah, I try to protect my characters’ virginities too since getting deflowered is great, but I end up losing motivation after losing it
>>
>>10448701
That wouldn't work as far as porn goes. The more you have to pay attention to the game, timing your dodges and finding windows of opportunity to punish the monsters & bosses, the less time you're spending focusing on being horny. It's no wonder why eroge have either minimal game mechanics (example: just about any VN) or separate porn from gameplay (Subverse, duel saviour, etc) if the gameplay is challenging in any way.
>>
>>10448916
Says you, Femdom Dark Souls sounds kino and I want right the fuck now.
>inb4 'can't play it one handed'.
I know, but I'm cool reflecting on the scene immediately after.
>>
Any consensual games? Every game I can think of has cute girls having horrible things happen to them, It's getting a bit grating
>>
>>10449135
Are you Japanese for something? Western games are sometimes legally required to be consensual, otherwise contractually required to be consensual.
Monster Girl Dreams is a particular example of that.
>>
>>10449195
To be fair they make like 80% of games. So much of what I played was japanese that I forgot it was japanese. Kind of a fucked up culture desu
>>
This is going to be a blast from the past kind of question, but in Jack o Nine, can you restore the sanity of a slave with broken spirit by raising their temperament or nature? Or is it a done deal if you don't manage their sanity enough?
>>
>>10449480
That is indeed a blast from the past.
I can't remember if I have my wires crossed with FC which can for sure, but I think I made a tidy profit in JoN getting a broken slave and slowly unfucking her.
>>
>>10448902
Any recommendations of games with virginity/defloration?
>>
>>10449699
DOL
>>
>>10436072
How the fuck do you activate easy mode? I like the game but it's too fucking hard for my autistic brain so I'm thinking of putting on some training wheels with an easy mode that I've heard about from other websites. From what I've gathered, you have to complete a run first for it to unlock but i've completed 2 of them and I still can't find it in the options.
>>
>>10450004
If I rember correctly, you can simply press "C" in the options and it will appear.
>>
>>10436144
the player character by definition is a switch
>>
>>10450023
has to be before you start a game IIRC
>>
File: 1660183389921133.jpg (806 KB, 1600x1200)
806 KB
806 KB JPG
Vrelniiiiiir your servant calls for aid!
Also what's in store for the coming update, that's surely right around the corner?
>>
File: 95154041_p0.jpg (775 KB, 4093x3109)
775 KB
775 KB JPG
>>10429777
I didn't mean to suggest it was your fault Anon!

>>10429790 >>10430433 >>10430448 >>10430462 >>10430492 >>10430666
Thanks for your thoughts everyone.
>no reason a player with 6/6 strength shouldn't be able to carry Whitney
I agree.
>Maybe you can salvage something from this uninformed schizopost.
These aren't unreasonable either. Perhaps tiny PCs should be able to get away with being brattier.
>Illegal boxing/fight club
It's planned.
>Singing/(Lewd) Opera
Not planned, but high on the maybe pile. It would fit the rest of the game well.
>drag another one off into the Mayb Archipelago
Also known as the British Isles.

>>10430052
>I need my Whitneypan variety
A fair concern.

>>10430109
>a demon variant based on physique and fighting/drinking.
Never say never.
>We ever going to get to speak to Gwyndolin casually and give them headpats?
They are a prime candidate for headpats.
>what's next to be added in the eternal grindquest?
Still working on 0.4.
>And are we ever going to unlock higher whitney love through some event where she opens up?
Aye.

>>10430109
Alcohol should have a bigger impact.

>>10430126
>Soon I must head north
The high wilderness beckons.

>>10431578
>Next update on Christmas?
Very possible, but it might not have a Christmas focus.

>>10433724
>Vrel! When are we going to put the teachers in school uniforms!?
It'd be a good fit for Mason, though it likely wouldn't be a role reversal.

>>10434636
>Somedays I worry king Vrel will go off the fucking deep and start adding stupid shit.
I've always added stupid shit.

>>10447772 >>10448185
All's well!

>>10448281
>The real question is if Vrelniiiiiiiiiir is a white-wine or red-wine person.
Red. >>10448452 is right that I enjoy gin as well.

>>10443519
>Is there going to be a DOL update at the end of this month?
Probably not I'm afraid, though I'm hoping to have 0.4 ready by the end of the year.

>>10450746
I am summoned!
Next update might be 0.4, but I fear it won't be right around the corner.
>>
>>10450763
What's the big plan for 0.4 then?
>>
>>10449699
Karryn's Prison is the one that gets pointed to pretty often with how its endings depend on how well you defend your virginities as tools to protect it get warped or taken from you.
Ambrosia is unavoidably a descent into corruption but you can aim to protect her hymen if not her dignity.
At least one of the mods for CoC includes an achievement for beating the main story without orgasming, along with a new starting background to facilitate that.
>>
>>10447041
>It's essentially physical well-being netorare
lmao
>>
File: 1667934137213677.png (1.71 MB, 1213x1553)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
>>10450763
that's a cute bra style, i want Whitney or Kylar to take it off under their shirt and gift it to me
Why did I have to be saddled with an underwear fixation
>>
>>10450763
>a demon variant based on physique and fighting/drinking
So, a Whitechapel transformation
>>
File: Tentacles.png (9 KB, 304x368)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
Hi. It is my birthday. You should give me a present by playing my game (in alpha): https://nrfb.itch.io/going-deeper
>>
>>10450763
The best Christmas present is you and your crew continuing work on this terrible, wonderful, amazing monstrosity you've devised. I still adore the game years later. Be well m8, and I hope you have a bug-out plan.
>>
Is there even a single game where you play as a slave? I can't be the only one that sees the puzzle potential
>>
>>10450763
>never say never
You're not feeding on my mislead hope today Vrel
>>
>>10451046
Does it have tentacle pregnancy content
>>
File: 1666091119780.png (1.15 MB, 1915x1103)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>10451046
I managed to get one person to move one square and I have no idea what I'm doing. My feedback is going to sound grouchy and probably be an unpopular opinion because I imagine most people have better attention spans than me -- but I am never going to pay attention when a game starts off with mountains of dialogue boxes as the intro. Drop the player into gameplay, drop them into h-content, one or the other. Now I've mashed through all of the chattering and have no idea how to play your game, I feel like it's -supposed- to be intuitive because I see you've got a flashing button there, but it's gray and nothing I do makes it clickable again after I moved the first character. Now sure, it's my own fault for not reading all of the wordswordswords in the intro, but this is also a UI issue as I can pull up all kinds of info that is useless to me right now from stats to character bios, but not a simple explanation of the mechanics.

Am I retard who doesn't read? Yes. But you should want to retard proof your game.
>>
File: 94348813_p0.jpg (230 KB, 1280x960)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>10451253
based retard

>>10451046
FYI I don't open random links unless you make the barest attempt to explain them. We've had our fair share of patreoniggers.
>>
>>10451046
Happy birthday.
It seems to be a neat little game, but you really aught to restrain the amount of text one has to click through. Or atleast have some skip-function that jumps to important parts. Lucky for me I have my trusty spam-click macro, otherwise my finger would be most tired by now.

Artstyle is nice, but where is the sexooooooo?
>>
>>10451273
I mean
https://www.patreon.com/NRFB_games
Tho, to be fair, this dev is among those who does not make separate versions (yet)
>>
>>10446405
>The player must defeat enemies to progress
>The reward for defeating enemies is getting access to more enemies that the player can then lose to
This changes the dynamic of the scene completely. If you lose intentionally, you're no longer being forced to engage in non-con sexual activity, you're actively choosing it. While this may work for scenes where the player is a willing sub, it ruins the point of any non-con sex scene, since the player actively chose, ie. consented to it.
>>
>>10451471
The player consented, but the character didn't. Having a player-character disconnect isn't good but it's better than getting scenes on win, while you do still technically get more scenes on win (you get access to more enemies/progress through the game)

It's better than nothing and it's a very difficult balance to try and get players to naturally lose just once or twice to every monster. Virtually no game does any better than this, you'd have to put in some actual effort in game design to make something better that's still a non-consent game (but it is very much possible).
>>
File: evelyn_nude.Moira.0.png (88 KB, 587x1080)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
3D CoC when? Or too difficult to make since it needs a Multibillion dollar corp to make?
>>
Any games with amputee content? Free cities have a little bit but it doesn't satisfy me.
>>
>>10446548
>>10446558
This is exactly how Under The Witch structures it's progression by the way, if you want a game to look at for reference. Roguelikes in general are a good genre for this too though.
>>
>>10451494
Maybe it's better not to rush things too far, start with at least 2D CoC.
Or even better, a text-based CoC with revamped transformation mechanics and more interactive sex scenes.
>>
>>10451494
CoC has barely begun to even understand basic game mechanics, anon. Maybe they should try a 2D platformer first.
>>
File: Imp_naked.png (20 KB, 304x368)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>10451156
not presently

>>10451253
Okay, guess there's a way to break the tutorial scripting still. I'll fix it.

>>10451273
Sure, what do you want to know? I have made/am making a game. It is in alpha because there's still a good amount of bugs and the main focus of what I'm doing right now is adding gameplay systems and such. There is a (probably not entirely comprehensive but good enough) fetish list in the link but the game will mainly be around corruption/mind control. I think it stands fine enough as a game to enjoy playing it right now, but it's still a work in progress that I like hearing feedback on.

>>10451314
There is sexual content here and there, but it's pretty spotty right now. The framework of the game should allow for a wide variety of it to be added, but y'know, writing and everything else takes time.

>>10451454
There is currently nothing behind the paywall
>>
>>10451530
Same issue as >>10451253 here, next turn being absolutely unresponsive.
Tho I cheesed it with autoturns lol
>>
>>10451503
>CoC has barely begun to even understand basic game mechanics

CoC2 isn't the culmination of all that? Or is CoC2 just a sequel in title and story only?
>>
Anyone know where I can get my hands on a game called 'Iris Action'? I lost it a while ago when my SSD died and cannot find it anywhere.
>>
>>10451563
TiTS expanded upon CoC by adding the ability to have more than one character in the really jank-ass super-generic JRPG combat
CoC2 expanded upon TiTS by
uhhh
You know, it didn't add anything. Maybe a really simple gem puzzle?
>>
>>10451563
CoC2 is the pet project of one of the writers of CoC1. The technical people are working on TiTs.
>>
>>10451563
it's a sequel in title only.
>>
>>10450763
Vrel! Any hope of a under-top like this for crossdressing purposes? Normal bras look a little odd on someone with no tits.
Also are consensual footjobs ever planned
Lastly any hope for more clothed or semiclothed sex scenes? And it's odd Robin doesn't give a shit if you don't orgasm.
>>
>>10450763
>It'd be a good fit for Mason, though it likely wouldn't be a role reversal.
If they ever do get more content and become a domineering sexpest, they could wear it so if they decide to molest you walking home during one of those rainy days, you and them are less likely to be seen as "teacher taking advantage of student" and just two horny kids. Then again not like the former is any problem given the setting but it'll help them keep their job.
>>
>>10451585
>JRPG combat
I dont think you understand what this word means
>>
>>10451869

I dislike bras (and bikini tops) on traps in general personally. It just looks stupid and useless.
Like in an ironic way, it feels like it actually makes the trap look more *masculine*, not feminine, in a way that other forms of otherwise feminine lingerie like panties and garter belts don't.

A corset works, camisoles work, no under top at all works - just not glorified nipple pasties. Actually, i think i'd even prefer nipple pasties over the dumb microkini trend. Something like what Pia in futaring wears is about on the borderline of what i'd consider workable in vein.
>>
File: 1664213922031.jpg (1.54 MB, 1637x2315)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB JPG
>>10451530
I didn't even consider that I just broke the tutorial, so sorry for ranting a you if it's just a bug. I was just frustrated cause I thought I needed to do something to progress and just didn't know what. Your art looks cute and dungeon crawlers are my thing so it looks like something I'll be happy to revisit in a future version -- but I stand by what I said that the player should be engaged as soon as possible instead of having to start the game reading a preamble. That goes for any game though, not just yours.
>>
>>10451973
It's fine. So far while looking I've found out that you can mash next turn before the tutorial turns off the ability to advance turn, and that you can change the destination rooms of characters when you're not supposed to. Both of those things definitely break the tutorial scripting and definitely need fixing, so yeah that's my bad. The first one is probably the worse one, since advance turn and advance dialogue text are both the same key by default, somebody mashing through text could totally end up breaking it (which is what I assume happened with you).
>>
File: 1665471605454.png (303 KB, 1122x846)
303 KB
303 KB PNG
>>10452053
I see! With that in mind, I will give it another try tonight and give you any further feedback I have or let you know if I break it again. I'll be more patient when I start the tutorial this time around.
>>
>>10451909
No, it's accurate.
>>
>>10451530
This is really good, way better than I expected when I saw alpha and a no-context itch link. The exploration is fun, the gameplay systems are well done, and the art is more than I expected. I'm on floor 4 now, and haven't seen much H content, but the actual game is fun enough that I'll probably end up riding out the existing content tonight and following along in the future.

My feedback so far:
As stated before, low-dialogue mode which has already been asked for a lot here, although I personally read everything.
Clicking Move on your character and then clicking the tile is annoying sometimes- being able to click a tile and send the current character there might be nice- although this was just something I had to figure out at game start.
Settings don't work, I want to fullscreen and am stuck at 720p windowed. Snap to active character also didn't work when I checked it. Changing settings from the camp screen for context
When researching, giving a little blurb revealing what you might discover would be nice. I just blindly researched an enemy once and all it revealed was Health, and I was hoping for more info on their potential attacks or something. Again, an experience thing, but would be a good QOL thing, or something that comes and goes based on a chosen difficulty setting.

I won't comment on fetish stuff as I haven't run into much of anything ingame yet, but your checklist on itch looks good, although transformation would be kino.
I also hope you keep modding as a consideration, this kind of open-foundation dungeon crawler game is perfect for that, as a single autist could easily add a dozen new enemies or curses to cater to specific content as desired and it just makes the game better for everyone as a result.
>>
>>10452246
Focus ally does work, it just didn't save originally. Weird. Resolution just needed a restart as well.
>>
>>10452246
>Clicking to move
I only just added this in the last update and realize I didn't tutorialize it anywhere, but click and hold a character to shortcut to setting destination/follow. I'm also going to be adding keyboard shortcuts for the basic orders soon, although you'll still have to click the cahracter once.
>Settings
Resolutions needing a restart is a workaround for engine (godot) iffyness with changing resolution while the game is running. I'm sure there's SOME way to make it work, but everything I've tried has always made the sprites or ui elements not play nicely with the newly changed resolution.
Also text does pop up saying that resolution changes take effect after restart, but I've had multiple people miss that so I should probably make it more obvious.
>Research
What research gives you is always the same for each individual threat within each of the three categories. If you want a list of scenes that they can hit you with though (as far as monsters and traps), you do get that. Level 1 gives hints to all scenes, level 2 turns it into a checklist with gallery/replay.
>Transformation
That's a fetish I'm okay with even if it's not a big thing for me. I'm okay with it in general and wouldn't rule it out. Were you thinking anything specific?
>Modding
I've taken a very data driven approach to the game, so the scripting for most things is loaded in through .json files. Conceivably if somebody knew the format/scripting right now and I hooked up the game to be able to load external files instead of just the internal ones that I've made, they would be treated exactly the same and modding would already work (for most things anyway, I wouldn't expect adding a non-Raine/Lucette/Elli character to go well).
>>
File: 1641110890084.png (3.68 MB, 2916x4000)
3.68 MB
3.68 MB PNG
>>10452275
>Were you thinking anything specific?
Not really at this stage in the development process since it would just be specific fetish stuff, but something like body size/shape changes- growing larger breasts/ass or having them become more sensitive, that kind of thing. Could easily tie it into curses, either too much development causing a curse to pop up or a curse causing development when certain situations occur. A particular one for me would be futa shit, either temporary or permanent cock growth would activate my almonds.
>Research
Yeah, I figured that out, just needed to pay more attention.

One more thing I noticed is when talking to someone in your tent, repeatedly selecting the same dialogue option from the dropdown can get old. Perhaps just putting a +/- talk option next to each meter? Seeing as you only really spam when you have them in a trance, that might be something to consider as well.
What is the downside/bonus to having an extreme desire for certain things? If you wanted to do a goody-two-shoes paladin run and properly fight against the game, is there any incentive to reduce their Pleasure stat? Game made it sound like high Pleasure->they just masturbate constantly at camp, but is that the only impact? Does it tie to their curses at all, like Idle Hands?

Other feedback would be that enemies seem to scale very linearly as you go deeper, on higher stages I rarely see anything that isn't Monstrous/Dire or traps that aren't Concealed/Perplexing, and as a result it ends up feeling very samey sometimes, as every room will have very similar difficulties. Although it'd be very hard to notice if a given room was substantially harder, adding some popup when a room is very difficult, and having them flee automatically so they don't get trapped in a dark room and brutalized while Scry is on cooldown might be interesting.

>Modding
based, you should release another version that isn't the packed exe so people can fiddle with things on their own
>>
>>10452314
The image a game or just avatarfagging?
>>
>>10452330
neither its just unrelated porn
>>
>>10451046
Really good, keep focusing on gameplay and features, your dev background really shows. Dark rooms are kinda aids, especially since they literally just shut down your ability to watch the h-scenes as they show up.
>>
File: masochism.jpg (77 KB, 1228x360)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>10452314
Futa curse is definitely on the list, I just don't know what it does in terms of gameplay yet.
>Desires
That system was only just added and isn't fully integrated yet. Ideally desires cause different scenes/chat messages/dialogue in camp, but trying to fill all that content out takes time. Desires already do influence some of what skills/curses a character rolls, and will be further integrated once those systems are more developed (that's the focus of the next update cycle basically).
>Enemy scaling
Threats scaling poorly is mostly due to lack of content. The game does have a dynamic sort of difficulty system, but the current threats it's able to pick from during map generation only go so high in terms of their base difficulty rating, then it has to add those modifiers to try and get closer to the difficulty it's aiming for. Once there are more threats in a higher difficulty range, it will smooth out at least somewhat. I'm of the opinion the game is currently easier than I ultimately intend, especially with new game+, but I'm also biased because I know how everything works.
>Modding
I'm not entirely sure when getting modding working is doing to happen, but right now it's a liiiiittle messy. The scripting system that I've created ended up developing very naturally in an "add stuff as I need it" kind of way, and there's still a lot of combinations of requirement checks and event triggers etc. that wouldn't work, or would be hard to understand how to MAKE them work.

I do feel like it's probably better to wait until all or most of the gameplay systems are in place before opening up modding. Ideally I would make some kind of tool to make it easier for people to make things, but that's a whole other task to throw onto the to-do mountain.

Here's a random example of what a very basic curse looks like internally though, for illustration purposes.
>>
>>10452367
>Desires already do influence some of what skills/curses a character rolls
Nice, I didn't play with it enough to notice that. That's a really well done system though.
>pic
Yeah, might be something for a later date, although people who are more capable with the language could probably start to put their own stuff together now.
>>
>>10452275
>Resolutions needing a restart is a workaround for engine (godot) iffyness with changing resolution while the game is running. I'm sure there's SOME way to make it work
Personally I made the insane and questionable decision of not having a set resolution and just the standard 'you can drag the window around to enlarge it' plus fullscreen option.

It never breaks anything, but I'd have to confirm with further testing from other people. It also has the issue that I need to wire every script up to make adjustments on viewport changes and it also means I can't have set asset sizes that are used at different resolutions, but need to have an automatic scaling solution for everything (take the proportion of original size and current screen size to calculate font sizes, for example).

I can only assume the problem you're having is that you don't have a method for viewport changes that then adjusts every sprite's size and instead you only adjust sprite sizes on start-up. Doesn't sound like it's too big an issue though.
>>
>>10452367
In top of agreeing with anon above about dark rooms and sex scenes, I feel like adding some kind of text tutorial for player to return to would be pretty nice. I've read though I believe all the tutorial text and I have zero idea how minimal perm corruption when rejecting the curse is calculated
>>
>>10451530
After playing for a bit exhaustion is really annoying, it seems basically inevitable sometimes that you get hit with perm corruption for it. Only way to reduce it is resting, resting is only possible if well rested is cleared, well rested only clears by doing actions that increase exhaustion, sometimes by more than you would reduce it
Injury seems very undertuned and I never got a corruption tick by it, and lust is really just your later game scaling as they inevitably spiral into group masturbation trances with super low stats until they corrupt completely, but thats because I havent figured out how to best control curses yet
>>
>>10451494
>CoC but fucking ugly
Why would you want this? It's bad enough as is.
How about "Good CoC" instead?
>>
File: 1643500353238.png (90 KB, 786x326)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>>10452468
In my experience, exhaustion can easily ramp up from moving between rooms alone and is easily countered with a bit of skills like patience or finishing line. Also my first loss was from injury causing several corruption breaks because I wasn't increasing stats at all lol
>>
>>10452378
Yeah that all sounds pretty plausible. Like I said, I'm sure there's a good way to do it, the requiring restart is just the easiest workaround that I found that made it work for me. I don't really understand viewport stuff very well, but what you're saying makes it sound like it would be relatively easy if I did, especially since like 95% of the game is UI nodes. The only sprites/2D nodes are the knights and the tilemap(s) that make up the dungeon.
>>10452425
Yeah, I do want to add a section to the research notes that includes all the tutorial information and such. Also I don't think minimal Pcorruption is explained anywhere so you didn't actually miss it. It's just a big clunky to succinctly explain.
It is whichever is higher between EITHER base cost (1, unless you increase the base cost via new game+) OR current Tcorruption + 1 for every 10% of threat difficulty still remaining on the floor.
>>10452468
To a degree, exhaustion buildup is intended to be inevitable over the course of a floor (which kinda makes sense flavor-wise). The very general idea from the start was (supposed to be): Exhaustion is the easiest thing to gain and very difficult to keep at 0 over the course of a floor -> Exhaustion drops reflex, makes it harder to avoid traps -> Traps do damage, make other working stats lower -> Performance in combat drops, more damage starts happening -> corruption, events, etc
Of course as you throw in more complexity to the system it might not work out perfectly like that (balance is hard), but that is the idea. There is some amount of intended snowballing of bad stuff as a floor goes on. Also the game does expect that you gain some amount of Pcorruption. If you always avoid it entirely, it's going to keep trying to pump up the difficulty rating faster than if you don't.
>>
>>10452649
Any plans to add more camp events? I really liked those avalable
>If you always avoid it entirely, it's going to keep trying to pump up the difficulty rating faster than if you don't.
Wait, so game punishes you for going "safe" route of being cursed or taking only 1 Pccorruption per floor?
Does that mean it's better to take a bunch of Pcorr on early floor to make later ones easier?
>>
File: BathNight.png (18 KB, 304x368)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>10452682
>camp events
Absolutely. I'm kind of disappointed in how little of them I ended up writing for the last update, but then it was a pretty big update on the back end.
>difficulty
That's interesting. I can see why you might think of it as being punished but that was never the intention and not at all how I thought of it while working it out. That quote from me may have been phrased poorly. I'll try to explain a bit further.
The intended difficulty of the next floor is (almost) always going to go up between floors, it's just a matter of how much. If you take no or only small amounts of Pcorruption, it goes up at a flat rate every floor. However, the numeric difficulty rating of a threat does have a mathematical relation to a character's average stat total. If you take a large enough amount of Pcorruption at once, the game will have to assume that your character's average stats will have decreased, so it will likewise increase the difficulty of the following floor by less than if you had no Pcorruption. It's a per floor thing though, so if you then clear the next floor without issue, it will go back to the normal (higher) rate of increase.
It's not meant to punish people doing well, as the rate of floors getting harder doesn't increase in response to taking little damage. It's more meant to react and slow down a bit if you have a bad floor or get bigly zapped by the shocking ball torture trap or whatever. Although it's the kind of thing that might not have enough time to be noticeable, especially with the previously mentioned problems with lack of high difficulty content.
>>
>>10452649
Oh, its from not completing the floor. That makes sense, I was wondering why beelining the exit wasnt a normal strategy.
>>
How do you feel about non-sexual narratives and mechanics in /d/ games? I've been thinking about it and I've come to realize that unless they're filler / grind excuses, I really want to be interacting with the world and characters in normal ways, too.

I mean, h on loss is bad, but I wouldn't want to not be able to fight at all, either, does that make sense? Slutting around and being coercively lewded is good and part of the appeal here, but also I *do* want to be able to reach a point where I utterly demolish people that annoy me.

I think my ideal game would be a slow-burner sandbox with a sufficiently fleshed out world where there is real danger to be abused, raped, enslaved etc, but the enquiring player can still get conventionally powerful enough to utterly rek enemies, rather than just an impoverished map with a bunch of sexual encounters to go through. A less instrumental world-building. Something that at least incorporates the progression you find in standard games.
>>
>>10452937
>How do you feel about non-sexual narratives and mechanics in /d/ games?
Depends. Sometimes I am just looking for some quick gratifications, where I want to get to lewds quickly.

But I generally do prefer having background to my lewds, because a lot of fetishes are situational or procedural*, and thus having game focused solely on lewd will limit the topics it can cater to. "Sex with NPC you know is better than with stranger" so to speak.

However, it is obviously much harder to implement, and implement correctly.

*Either it is situation that is hot (beyond "there are people/monstergirls/aliens/... having sex")(typically humiliation of some kind, but you can have wholesome situations too), or the interesting thing is process of change (e. g. transformation or "breast expansion" in contrast to merely "big tits" fetish).
>>
>>10448902
>>10448874
The only game I've seen do this truly well is Karryn's Prison, which has multiple levels of corruption for every body zone and gradually corrupts you over time so it isn't just lose once then get raped and lose the whole run. Other games have the gradual corruption, but Karryn's Prison is truly special because the combat and gameplay are difficult without being totally unfair bullshit. 99% of the time H-games are way too easy and the other 1% of the time, they just cheat and make it impossible to not lose. So you get a game where you have incentives to keep yourself pure but will probably struggle to do so but not to the point to where it's too much, which is pretty much exactly what you want from a video game.
>>
>>10453063
Whilst I'll agree that Karryn's Prison does a lot right, it kinda feels like it's half the game it's meant to be. For if Karryn could get up to as much as she does whilst submitting and failing as she could whilst dominating and succeeding the game would feel much better with the corruption mechanics feeling like a particularly annoying endurance match with maintaining purity being a bit of a slog of whacking down numbers and avoiding gaining titles. Stat growth is also not as controllable as I'd like personally.
>>
any good vore games, ideally with disposal?
>>
>>10453162
Tribal Hunter, it's on GOG and stream
>>
>>10453165
hey hey people
>>
>>10452937
I like them when they suplement the porn. Either side content, or as the stuff you need to do to progress from one set of content to the next.

However when it's shit you have to wade through for ages to get to the porn in the first place, that can be a game killer.
>>
In Dohna Dohna I keep getting "Failed to save file [AFGCMode.asd]
Anyone know how to fix this?
>>
>>10452937
Your ideal game sounds like modded skyrim, to a worrying degree.
>>
File: 97033066_p0.jpg (465 KB, 1884x1800)
465 KB
465 KB JPG
>>10452330
>>>avatarfagging
Reminder to include images with your posts as often as possible as jannies used to actively delete these threads for not doing so.
>>
>>10453333
More like an h-sim with more substantive non-sexual mechanics. Modded skyrim doesn't have the h-depth that's necessary and it also inherits the narrative weakness of unmodded skyrim.
>>
>>10452937
Here's the thing. You want to play a game, you play a game. You want to play a porn game, you play a porn game.
A porn game isn't going to have good gameplay. There is no reason for it to have good gameplay unless the gameplay is linked to the porn. You might as well sell the gameplay as a separate game at that point and earn money without being shackled down by all the problems being a porn game gives your business.

What you're saying, and what I'd support, is more character investment, dialogue on the side, context and scene setting, which goes with what that other anon said. There is a meaningful point to that and it doesn't get in the way of the porn.
The problem is you still have to take time (and money, if a professional game) to make all those extra non-porn interactions.

What you get instead when doing this on a professional level is nukige, ecchi-games, that sort of thing where there isn't porn at all but it's very sexually charged.
>>
>>10453349
I was just hoping his image was a game.
>>
>>10453662
god i fucking wish
>>
>>10453664
>Futa curse is definitely on the list
>>
>>10453667
On the list, not a thing yet
as good as the game is now, I'm not gonna hard chase it until it starts smacking my buttons, and futa shit given the setting would take a fair bit of handholding and catering to work
>>
anyone has a link to version .36 of CiC ? none of my websites are up to date
>>
>>10451491
Could it be then that an interactive medium isn't that great for submissive fantasies in the first place? That is, a sub is acted upon while the dom acts upon them. By giving the sub choices that enable avoiding or changing the encounter in a meaningful way, they often get too much agency which causes disconnect that breaks the fantasy.
>>
>>10453686
That doesn't happen though. Most scenes either happen or they don't, there isn't much agency.

What matters is that the lead-up to the scene contextualizes the scene and gets the player invested (music, story, losing a fight, etc)

Even if you take away all gameplay, you still have an interactive novel of sorts. The interactivity allows the player to control when to move to the next line of dialogue, perhaps mess with the UI or sound settings, save and reload. The non-interactive portion allows for better immersion than just a CG gallery.
All the gameplay and losing and how you get to the scenes is just another layer on top of all that.

You'll find, actually, a lot of 'dominant' games will focus on giving the player more interactions. I'm thinking like those flash games where you control how you fuck the girl or what you use on her or whatever. It's completely different to a typical RPGmaker loss scene. For submissive games, they only give you control like that in the gallery, usually, or by choosing when to break free.
>>
>>10453700
>interactivity allows the player to control when to move to the next line of dialogue
It's kind of a stretch, in the same way turning a page would be an interactive experience.
>Most scenes either happen or they don't
Well, here it is. The main problem with most games in general. Very static nature of integrating plot/porn/whatever through rigid cutscenes, turning game into a movie, or in our case, visual novel.
>>
>>10453623
>You want to play a porn game, you play a porn game.
>A porn game isn't going to have good gameplay.
>There is no reason for it to have good gameplay unless the gameplay is linked to the porn.
I am not sure I follow. Why wouldn't porn game have good gameplay?

I mean, there are obvious constraints given by the markets size, but even then there are games that manage to be good in that department. (Star Knightess Aura and TF Card Battle come to mind.)

The fact that that I want to play porn game, instead of just watching porn video clearly indicate that I _do_ care about the gameplay and obviously want it to be good.

Wouldn't your argument work the same way for good story in games? "There is no reason for story game to have good gameplay, unless the gameplay is linked to the porn"?
>>
>>10453703
Between having a book and having a visual novel with what I mentioned, the main aspect you get out of it is convenience, which avoids breaking immersion (easier to get back to where you left off, easier to follow the text, more control if the text size isn't good or some other aspects aren't good, even just letting it autoplay, or skipping to the end of that particular content, or replaying it easier)
But then there also tends to be an aspect where it can make the player feel more involved than with a book. Even if you have choices that have no actual impact on the game it opens a dialogue between the player and the characters which books struggle to really get going.
That token interaction can also take the form of a simple character being moved around an RPGmaker map, or the combat decisions, or absolutely anything. Just having buttons to press evokes a psychological response of some sort that books can't do as easily.
Is it ideal? No, but it's way easier than making a branching path in the entire story for every single option or ironing out an actual solid game. Whereas books have to make an active effort to make you identify with the characters, get you into the viewpoint the writing style gives, get you invested in the characters, games just have it much easier, with room to improve.

The problem is when these token efforts at interactivity starts to hamper the experience.
>>
>>10453704
There is a thing about limited resources. How much time and money will dev spend on art, writing, or coding?
And while argument "There is no reason for story game to have good gameplay" may sound silly, there is another thing about focus.
Take something like Sengoku Rance, for example - it has developed gameplay, interesting plot and all of that good shit. But it takes a lot of player attention away from porn scenes. In fact you can spend hour or more in game without fapping at all. At this point it is not really a porn game.
>>
File: IMG_2204.png (1.43 MB, 2185x2000)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
>>10453704
It's the market. The games you mention are neat but they don't really have good gameplay compared to market games. They're either hobby projects, solo projects or small team projects, often by hobbyists or amateurs rather than overseers/devs with decades of experience.

If you did have that professional ability and time and money and team, making a porn game is absolutely strangling the market you could potentially reach and the returns you could make. The thing that's in high demand is the porn, people would like gameplay as well but it has less demand than if you put that gameplay in places where the porn would sabotage your sales.

I see people absolutely hate SKA's gameplay all the time, even if some people praise it. TF Card Battle I played a lot and while it is good h-game design it still has a lot of places it could be improving, and isn't some sort of massive hit game. These are games made by, as said earlier, people without a ton of experience, without a professional team or any of that, so gameplay tends to be a real hit or miss and a secondary objective to most devs.
I'd still recommend devs try to make unique and fun gameplay, even if it might flop or get you less attention than shitting out RPGmaker porn it'll be more rewarding in the long run to learn those skills.
>>
File: 457.png (1.86 MB, 1852x883)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
On the topic of low-budget no-gameplay games, and so I don't just shit up the thread with meta dev talk, what do ya'll think about the "My X is a futanari" games?
I got them all cheap in some bundle at some point and went through them.

>about 3 CG in each game, the one female model with various states of dress/expressions/whatever
>stock VN backgrounds/probably stock music/etc
>game length is about the time of 1 (one) fap

It's trashy, in a way. It's not super niche (as niche as futanari is) with stereotypical stepmom/teacher/whatever scenarios. But it's not 'bad', and it's pretty convenient overall, not overstaying its welcome like a lot of RPGmaker games do.
What interests me the most is the marketing model is then putting out a ton of cheap games that are actually finished games, and are cheap enough that people might actually just buy them instead of pirating them. If they keep putting out games then it probably does decently well.
>>
>>10453719
From your pic it's literally a single guy spamming this shit
Seems like it's working, so goo for him I guess
>>
>>10453715
Most of these games made by people with "decades of experience" are massive garbage with pretty graphics.
>>
>>10453722
Yes, it's just the one guy. I don't think anyone would talk about it normally because the quality kinda sucks ass (the artist also sucks at drawing dicks) but it's still arguably more playable than a lot of other games, because it's much easier to pick up and put down and doesn't have any points of failure (softlocks, not working on certain devices, skill issues, getting lost, grinding for ten hours and wondering where the content was)

I want to say people here would play them if it hit their specific fetish but I think I know some JP guy who shits out small TF games and I haven't tried playing those yet. Probably the price tag.
>>
>>10453725
>I want to say people here would play them if it hit their specific fetish
I mean those are VNs, I would probably go read something on sadpanda instead. Same experience without downsides. Maybe in superrare case of something truly niche with sever draught of content I would "play" the game, but that's it.
>>
>>10453730
When it comes to foreign language VNs I'd consider them pretty much the same as an image gallery but it feels disingenuous to reduce it down to being just an image gallery otherwise, it's a different experience.
Obviously those games aren't the best example of it though since it's all just stock VN stuff, not even branching routes or anything.
>>
File: 1669472118168..jpg (185 KB, 1473x1117)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
New thread:
>>10453800
>>
>>10453719
VNs aren't even games, and worse I don't think many of them have any kind of multiple choice either, so it's not even a CYOA.
Plus the art is subpar.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.