[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/d/ - Hentai/Alternative

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1659556410366873.jpg (913 KB, 4096x3394)
913 KB
913 KB JPG
A thread dedicated to posting pictures about anal and sharing your experiences and adventures with your own butt loving! The more pictures, the better!

Question of the Day: If you could have any character, real or otherwise, fulfill your anal fucking fantasy, who & what would it be?

Previous Thread: >>10498415

>FAQ (read before posting)
https://rentry.org/analgenfaq

>Panty's Guide to Anal Training/Blowjobs
https://imgur.com/a/TrGhL

>SurfboardPotato's Guide to Prostate Play
https://teddit.net/r/CumFromAnal/comments/8w065w/a_guide_to_prostate_orgasms_from_someone_very/

>regdude's Technical guide to anal
https://github.com/regdude/anal

>What's the lighter test?
If you buy a chinesium sextoy on amazon or aliexpress, it's worth checking to make sure it's actually silicone; follow this guide to check:
https://dangerouslilly.com/2014/03/deciphering-results-of-flame-test/

> Anon’s Guide to Knotting
https://rentry.org/anons-dildo-knotting-guide

>Say hello
https://tagmap.io/tag/analgen

>Sock & Condom Stretching
https://imgur.com/SJf78lU

>Anon does the math with J-Lube
https://imgur.com/a/cuLRo2u

>JLube Testing by /ftt/ ScienceAnon
https://pastebin.com/EJsAc4GU

>Cleaning techniques and alternative methods
https://pastebin.com/FLWghXvy

>Mindgasm
Mindgasm Lesson 1 - Introduction, Kegel Exercises

If you want to post yourself, go to >>>/trash/cbgand cross-link to it
for webms with sound cross-link it to gif like this >>>/gif/22454896
>>
File: 1608275023358.jpg (227 KB, 2048x1801)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
Anyone have links to anal joi or dildo heros
>>
File: 1654051641958.jpg (341 KB, 1876x1569)
341 KB
341 KB JPG
>>
File: 1661901351683126.gif (695 KB, 850x612)
695 KB
695 KB GIF
>>
Whats the deal with LoveHoney dildos? Im looking to buy my first one so I don't want to drop an exorbitant amount of money on one. Mostly just curious if the material is safe. If not is there a better place to get one for a reasonable price?
>>
>>10512059
Lovehoney JUST added the Gyr8tor back into their collection of toys for sale. It's literally one of the best prostate toys ever made, but was stupidly marketed to women.

I have one. There's a legendary HFO video that always floats thru gif of a sissy having a HFO then jerking off into a 2nd orgasm after.

I literally downsized my whole toy collection to only 3 toys, and it's one of them. Totally worth. It is an exorbitant price however (100 euros I believe).
>>
File: DSCN2687.jpg (187 KB, 850x1201)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>10511358
Bumping from the last thread
>>
>>10512108
>$79.99 at 50% off on the US site
>€127.96 at 20% off on the EU site
Is it good for achieving dry orgasms, or just milking your prostate? It sounds interesting, but having to hold it in place sounds annoying, and you lose one hand for nipple stimulation.
Pretty sure I've seen you post about it before, but I forgot, what are the two other toys?
>>
File: 1529530648275.jpg (620 KB, 1157x1637)
620 KB
620 KB JPG
Okay. I've been using anal toys for quite a while and this has been going on, even with certain but plugs, so i'll just get to the question.

How do i keep these toys inside my ass? usually do my masturbating laying on my back on my bed. Now with one certain plug i have, it's a no brainer. Its small but has a thicker end piece but skinnier base piece so its well secure in there, and one vibe has none of that and it slides off, which i understand, plus it stopped working a long time ago, so i don't use it. But the recent vibes i have bought are the regular vibrating buttplugs with a skinnier base to then, so i thought they would stay inside, but within a minute of insertion, it starts coming out. I'm the kind of fag that likes to keep it in me for long masturbation sessions instead of the full simulation of getting fucked, so i dont want to push it back in every minute. I only lube with a little bit of my saliva so i can actually insert it while the spit dries away. At least I assume. So can anyone give me help/tips to solve this problem, pretty pretty please?
>>
File: 24303648.jpg (36 KB, 412x676)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>10512137
Both dry and milking. I put the Gyr8tor in while in Prone position/doggy and it holds itself in pretty damn well. The other 2 toys I own are the Realcock2 Dirk and a B-Vibe Snug Plug. The holy trinity of toys. All very expensive, but totally worth (I've owned probably 30+ toys lifetime). Combined with THC lube and an edible and it's BLASTOFF

>>10512141
You answered your question in the first few sentences. A skinnier taper on the plug will help keep the bulbous head in. Otherwise you are widening the anus and prone to push out at any time.
>>
>>10512151
>skinnier taper
Thats what i figured. Spencer's has nothing like that in the vibrator territory, so i was thinking of getting help with keeping what i have inside. I always found having some sort of "blockage" inside tends to keep it glued in, but i always read that inserting a toy inside a empty ass is better. Plus cleaning it is a hassle.
>>
>>10512141
And so begins your quest for the perfect size. If you're expelling the plug super easily, it's time to consider something larger. Congratulations!
>>
File: 1669722304664163.jpg (148 KB, 1240x1044)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>10511999
It would have to be a three-way toss-up between a big tiddy futa slimegirl, a futa orc mistress, or a tentacle monster looking for a nice warm place to lay its eggs. Either way, even if they can't get me pregnant, as long as they fill me up until I look past full-term with their goo/cum/eggs I'll be an ecstatic, twitching, nonsense-sputtering mess of a happy camper.
>>
>>10512151
>Both dry and milking. I put the Gyr8tor in while in Prone position/doggy and it holds itself in pretty damn well.
That makes it more appealing,wish I could find a single review mentioning using it for prostate stimulation. Have you owned any higher end prostate massagers, like the Lovense Edge, and if so, how do they compare?
Surprised you don't have a single aneros model, or something like an egg plug.
>Combined with THC lube and an edible and it's BLASTOFF
Can't go a day without these threads having to make me jealous about not having access to drugs.
>>10512181
>the perfect size
ever increasing
>>
File: m0w216tk1xk91.jpg (107 KB, 850x1209)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
aneros progasm any good?

Or did I just buy into a meme?
>>
>>10512306
I've heard good things about it, I'm sure anons who've actually bought it in the past will share their experiences though
>>
>>10512306
>aneros progasm any good?
You'd probably be better off just buying a plug, but it works.
>>
How much should i move when doing a quick clean? I defo fucked up and hit further in
>>
>>10512118
im more of a maximum capacity person rather than stuffing myself with odd fluids
>>
>>10512371
for me, if I go just a smidge too deep, I don't try to save it, I just let out a deep sigh and wait for the next time
>>
>>10512372
Mix of both here, though J-lube mixed with white coloring to give it that cum-like appearance is exotic enough for me at the moment. My hope is to finally be able to take a full gallon of the stuff.
>>
Mindgasm is a cognitohazard.
I did lessons 4 and 5 last night and got trapped in a pleasure loop for like 90 minutes. Lesson 5 kept repeating in VLC but at some point I basically couldn't make out the words anymore. Full-body involuntary muscle contractions and spasms. Every time I started coming down and thought to myself "alright I should stop here," it was just too easy to slip back into the spiral. Every muscle in my abdomen, ass, and upper legs is sore.
It feels like I woke up into a completely different world today.
>>
>>10506169
(From previous thread)

Was curious about this, so bought powdered Arginine powder (pic rel). Put about 20g's worth of powder using the included measuring cup into my 28oz homemade lube container. The lube itself is just some jlube powder, distilled water, a pinch of potassium sorbate, and a pinch of citric acid to keep it from molding.

Tried it out but couldn't really tell if it worked or not. Will have to test it out more. Hopefully that inspires other anons to try and post their results.

Bonus tip: If you want to make your own lube, buy a cheap ass cordless drill + a hand mixer attachment, you got yourself a cheap mixer for your lube. Works wonders to get everything mixed in properly.
>>
>>10511999
Hey when i was younger I shoved alot of stuff into my ass like a glass ord 2x the size of my fist
It been a few years since I did but my ashore has a
Vertical split.
>so my question how do I make it go back to normal?
>>
>>10512706
Asshole
I change browser and now its changing my words
>>
>>10512703
>you got yourself a cheap mixer for your lube
Or you just fucking boil it for 2 minutes.
>>
>>10512706
Vertical does not goes back to normal.
Your anus is healthy but it is like that forever.
>>
>>10512306
Depends on whether you listen to Mindgasm.
Also, this is the third time in a row that the OP failed to link to the playlist.
>>
>>10512730
Ok not normal but will it shrink over time?
>>
>finally got my lovense edge
>haven't cum since new year's
>have been taking zinc and lecithin and edging in preparation
>downloaded a bunch of funscripts and videos and got everything ready
>was so fucking horny I couldn't resist and just jerked off after putting it in
I knew I should have worn my cage. All this preparation wasted.
>>
File: 1668288283902511.jpg (479 KB, 1000x1000)
479 KB
479 KB JPG
>>10512738
Make it wider
>>
>>10512738
Just a little, remember that is caused because your muscle was stretched. It’s like gaining flexibility in gymnastics or gaining muscle mass at the gym. It takes a long time to loose muscle mass normally if your healthy especially if it’s an skeletal muscle like sphincters.
>>
File: d_anal_general.png (1.04 MB, 1200x878)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
Any advice for depth training? I can only get about 4-5" in before things start to feel uncomfortable. I'd like to get that up to 8 or 9" if I can.
>>
File: EVkFNLbUwAA9IDy.jpg (496 KB, 1885x2709)
496 KB
496 KB JPG
>>10512108
alright anon you've intrigued me. I placed an order for the gyr8tor, will try to update when it gets here and I try it out.
>There's a legendary HFO video that always floats thru gif of a sissy having a HFO then jerking off into a 2nd orgasm after.
I don't think I've seen that video before, where can I find it?
>>
>>10512746
I think I am missing your point it, I didn't loose it slowly just one day I shoved a huge thing in by forcing it
>>10512745
Nah I am good no, never got any pleasure from my prostate
>>
Is it possible to be happy as a straight bottom?
Like my ideal relationship would be a normal straight one but with pegging instead of regular sex but I know there’s almost no chance of ever getting a relationship like that. So I have to be a switch at least
>>
>>10512803
No matter what time it took it was stretched and now is healed to that shape. That’s why I put the making muscle at the gym example. It can go back but it will take a long time
>>
File: 1657857236873.png (3.77 MB, 2100x1800)
3.77 MB
3.77 MB PNG
>>10512191
I've owned everything you've said, except instead of a Lovense Edge I've owned 2 Lelo products, either the Hugo or Bruno (can't remember which) and the Loki Wave. They don't compare to the lineup I posted. And the Aneros is cool and all, but it's time consuming and doesn't give you that slutty feel if ya know what I mean. Egg plugs are great but the Snug Plug is literally the best butt plug I've ever owned, wouldn't ever go back to any other.

Not sure if you're outside the U.S. but you can now buy Delta 8 THC online and Delta 8 Lube. It's basically the same as "normal" delta 9. Conveniently allowed via a farm bill that congress didn't read thoroughly (Lol).

>>10512798
I don't think you'll be disappointed.

I just dug it up but I'm getting filtered for spam. Instructions:
>go to gif
>archive
>search most recent "prostate thread"
>find No.24300085
>cum buckets

I'd post it here but I'd get slapped with a ban :(
>>
Speaking of delta-8, I just bought some 20mg gummies. I have some traditional weed experience, but have never tried D8. Is this an adequate dose to begin with?
Also, should I mix it with CBD? I'm a little wary about getting anxious or nervous.
>>
>>10512862
From experience Delta-8 has been hit or miss on dosage, likely because it's less regulated than the legal states version of traditional THC. I've had a 20 do nothing and a 20 be too powerful. Products came from different companies. For reference, traditional THC dosages for newbies range between 5-10mg.

Smart thing to do would be to take a half and see how you feel after 2 hours. Edibles are fat soluble, secret trick is to take with a spoonful of peanut butter so they digest thoroughly.
>>
>>10512862
>>10512870
Forgot to mention, not a bad idea to mix with CBD. I've found CBD significantly reduces anxiety issues sometimes found with edibles.

Would also recommend deep stretching/yoga while waiting for it to kick in, both to relax the mind/body as well limber up before booty play lol.
>>
>>10512855
Got it now thanks
>>
>>10512856
>delta weed
Enjoy boron trisulfide faggot. Only real weed from a lab for me.
>>
File: 16697360029660.jpg (65 KB, 496x618)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>
>>10511999
It's been since early november that I could not ride my dildo.For years that was my de-stresser. I would get home. Prep, ride for an hour, get tired, clean up, then nap. But ever since granparents moved in, I have no alone time whatsoever.Jerking off calms me for like 10 minutes then I'm horny as fuck agan except my dick is useless untill it reloads in an hour.
I don't know how long I can take it.Yesterday I got so desperate I googled where could I get my ass fucked nearby. But I snapped out of it.
I'm thinking about ordering a buttplug. I only have one dildo anyway that my ex gf gave me. Maybe a bp being down there would be a stealthy way to get off. It's not the full body riding that I'm used to, but still it should be something.Is this a good idea? How would you get off anally in a stealthy way? The fuck do I do?
>>
>>10512982
1 go to a public bathroom
2 take a real strong eddy and repeat you dont need it till you fall sleep
3 work and stop think about it
4 get a prostate vib/ butt plug and sleep with it in (probably make it worse who knows)
5 ask an ugly bastard to use his house to mastrabate in, he will probably let you you if you jerk him off or let him watch and record it

There you go my sick little dicked frend
>>
>>10512842
I think there are probably plenty of women who would be into that, your best bet is the bi crowd
>>
How do I begin to stretch myself out so I can take a dildo? Do I just leave a buttplug in for a bit each day or is their a science to it?
>>
I edged for about 6-8 hours yesterday
Got prepped, slid a dildo in, lots of precum dribbled out instantly
Took a moment to get used to the size, started pounding and after just minute I started leaking cum like crazy for about a full minute. Filled a cup for about 1/4th and drank it all
>>
>>10512181
>>10512181
Well that's lovely to know. Can i just try sticking two plugs, side by side, inside of me for now?
>>
It almost seems cruel to not tell people to go check out mindgasm, but at the same time I'm not about to be the weirdo who goes around telling his friends to get into this hip new prostate-massaging meditation thing.
>>
File: 1643643166206.jpg (449 KB, 1500x1061)
449 KB
449 KB JPG
>>10513207
Ah, so you're a bad friend. But really, it is a shame you can't bring up anything related to (male) anal without becoming that guy. It's why anal is so niche now when it really shouldn't be.
>>
File: 1667206452849266.jpg (260 KB, 623x906)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
>>10512108
>>10512798
I'm also super tempted to get one now. This would be my first time seriously trying for a prostate orgasm
>>
>>10512668
What are you using to color it? Just food coloring or something else?
>>
>>10512703
>>10512720
Tried J-lube with mixer and boiling and it's too messy and bothersome.
Just get X-lube. It's so much superior with no need to mix.
>>
Bought a gyr8tor 2. I'll tell you guys all about it once it gets here sometime next week.
>>
I've really gone balls to the wall this time and I fear there's no going back. Ordered a shipment about a month ago which amazingly all arrived today. Black cotton arm sleeves, black training bra + panty combo, fluffy gray fox ear headpiece, and one ejaculating horse cock dildo. Coupled with the black and white stockings I already have plus my maid costume, tonight is going to be extremely shameful. On another note;
The dildo came with a hand pump bulb that you squeeze and air comes out. Just wondering how exactly is it supposed to work in conjunction with the squirting dildo? Like if I were to insert and squeeze the bulb to shoot liquid in my butt, wouldn't the bulb just unsqueeze itself and suck all that back in?
>>
>>10513230
Titanium dioxide is a popular choice.
>>
>>10512752
Had this issue a while back. At the end of your rectum you basically got a second sphincter in there. It's best to use a thinner toy to help get past and stretch it. As always lube and relaxation are key to this. Also it works for me, but sucking in your gut seems to help my holes open up more.
>>
>>10512745
>God damn it I haven't shoved a finger or anything else up my ass in 2 years!
>I looked at my asshole this morning because I was self-conscious of the Vertical split I have
>it's a reminder of when I stretched it out for some old dude on discord said he likes asshole with a Vertical split and size queen so I wanted to be what he liked
>I ask on 4chan about it going away and YOU responded
>Smoke a joint to not thinking about it and that made it worse all i could think about was he telling to stretch it out more for him
>I went for a walk to the gas station to clear my head and for munchies I bought a pack of condoms and lube
>When i got home i took a pink ribbon from my moms craft box and tied it in a bow around my dick so tight I couldn't even get hard and twerked in the mirror wearing her stockings till I was leaking pre cum on the floor
>Then I spent The last 2 hours fisting my self, watching videos on how to prostate orgams and listening to size queen hypnosis file's
>Tonight of all nights is first I had a 100% pure anal orgams My asshole is drooling lube and i am still dripping with pre cum

I hate the fact i did it but i love this feel, and it because of what you said

Thank You!
>>
>>10513370
Man my spelling is messed up i blame the weed
>>
>>10512856
I was planning to wait for the other anons who just ordered one to post their thoughts, and then maybe consider buying one. Then I looked up the gif, just watching it is making my prostate buzz like crazy. Already ordered one just now.
>Not sure if you're outside the U.S.
I wish I was in the US, then I would have paid about half for the gyr8tor I just ordered.
>>
>get back into anal
>want to watch my asshole get toyed with
>bring out the mirror just as when i was exploring when young many years ago
>turned off, because it's very obviously a man in the mirror
>unless close-up, but then i can't really see much
>thinking, maybe if i shave a bigger area around my ass...
is this a slippery slope?
>>
>>10513574
What? Feminizing yourself just to shove toys up your ass? It's only as slippery a slope as you bother to lube it
>>
>>10513574
It is, but a good one. Go for it
>>
>>10513056
From my experience, stretching is partially physical and partially learning to relax the muscles. So really, just have fun & push your limits with whatever's most comfortable.
>>
>>10512842
Happily married to a woman who is into that, as another poster mentioned bi chicks are your best bet. In my case I still top her way more often than she tops me but it's a happy medium and I typically prefer solo ass play most of the time anyways.
>>
File: 1672055923108013.jpg (252 KB, 651x920)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
>>10512677
Welcome to the O5, anon. You'll like it here.
>>
>>10513207
>I'm not about to be the weirdo who goes around telling his friends to get into this hip new prostate-massaging meditation thing
I've got a bi best friend who's in a relationship with a cute tgirl and I just KNOW they're into butt stuff but I know this guy for way too long and he's super prude and gets extremely uncomfortable around any discussions about anything sexual. But man, I do wish I could let them know about mindgasm, or find out whether they know what an njoy is.
>>
>>10513207
Gimmie a quick rundown on mindgasm. I've never heard of it. It's been a long time since I've visited these threads
>>
File: 1625253593133.jpg (740 KB, 801x1200)
740 KB
740 KB JPG
>>10512191
>>10512798
>>10513245
>>10513548
Hell yeah. Prepare for your booties to be GYR8TED LOL.

I rec'd the B-Vibe Snug Plug to a number of anons here. Everyone seemed pretty happy with it. Hope y'all have fun getting your prostate techno dildoed. Don't forget to lather it up in THC lube if you can get it.
>>
>>10512856
let's see if I remember how to do it
>>>/gif/24300085
>>
>>10513915
Nice thanks for that. I'd post vids of my own but I can't figure how to downsize a video file to fit on /gifs format. :/
>>
>>10513917
I'd normally mess around with ffmpeg, and there's definitely better ways to do it, but https://github.com/ussaohelcim/restricted-webm-for-retards might work
>>
>>10513574
YMMV, it gave me a good ego boost when the full body fishnets highlighted that I have somewhat of a V-taper and shoulders.
>>
>>10512108
>128 EUR
>excluding delivery
looks like it'll have to wait until later, I hope they don't pull it off again
>>
>>10512677
As your muscles get stronger, you won't have as much soreness. You can do core exercises for your abdominal and leg muscles before your Mindgasm sessions; if the big muscles don't get involved, then they won't cramp.
>>
>>10512108
AFF-RMN15OFF70 as a coupon code got me another 15% off
>>
>>10512982
I did something close to
>5 ask an ugly bastard to use his house to mastrabate in, he will probably let you you if you jerk him off or let him watch and record it
It great for a while I put on a show for him in return i crash at his house sometime i would have to kiss him near the end he want me to get nip piercing I did thinking he wouldn't ask for more things after,
I fell asleep at his house one day to be woken up by cumming on my face i stopped after that
10/10 would recommend
>>
File: 1604951759383.png (1.25 MB, 999x1414)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>wanted to try edibles to enhance the anal experience
>store near me (thank god for living in the Netherlands) only has chocolate, no gummies
>1g in the whole bar, 5 blocks total so 200mg per block
>see people in these threads saying 20mg gummies is too much
>broke off 1/4th of a block for a total of 50mg
>literally don't feel any effect hours later

Am I just resistant to it or are people in here just extremely lightweight? I'll try breaking off some more tomorrow.
>>
File: 1639456167744.jpg (324 KB, 850x1068)
324 KB
324 KB JPG
>>10512752
It's all about position. The anal canal is only 5-6 inches long before you hit the sphincter going into the sigmoid colon. Certain positions will tighten the pelvic floor muscles to restrict deeper enrty. I found that squat positions or being on all fours opens up that deeper sphincter the easiest. Breathing is also key. Only push deep on big exhales to relax core muscles.

But at some point, you have to simply be brave and push through the discomfort if you wanna go bigger/deeper. Stop if you have any sharp pains or see bright blood, as usual. If it's just a discomfort, accept it's gonna happen and let the toy/cock rest. Don't take it out for a few mintues. It'll feel better each time you reinsert.
>>
File: 1633365461536.jpg (1.04 MB, 1124x1681)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>10514009
Did it label what type of THC it was? Odd it didn't work. Maybe the Netherlands standard for disclosing THC content is based on how much flower was used to make the product, and not my THC MG concentration (Example, 1g of flower does not equate to 1000mg of THC).
>>
>>10511999
Someone send the mindgasm files with all the shit in it.
>>
File: bottoms_up.jpg (136 KB, 850x1139)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>10512118 here with results for >>10512372
and >>10512668

Ended up experimenting with a few different fluids. J-Lube and wine, J-Lube and cornstarch, and straight J-lube.
Short summary - wine is as-advertised.
Cornstarch has no thickening effect when combined with J-Lube.
Current record: (estimated) 0.6 gal of j-lube.

Overall conclusion - if you want to go thicker, focus on increasing the concentration of J-Lube. Add alcohol as desired.
>>
>want to find non-sissy/gay focused anal PMVs
>doesn't exist
Am I literally the only straight power switch on the planet? Are you all transexuals and prancing lala fairy men? I even tried getting into all the sissy hypno bullshit and just ended up having wet dreams about self inserting as a giant black man.
Does content for people like me even exist?
>>
File: 104411737_p0.png (3.19 MB, 2256x1748)
3.19 MB
3.19 MB PNG
>>10514092
Got this from another anon a while back so I reuploaded.
https://gofile.io/d/R0qCvy
>>
>>10514019
Important to note it's different for everyone. My prostate is so far in me there's not a massager I've tried other than the steel manual stimulation ones that can reach it, and I don't have to deepclean until I'm at 9-10" because my sigmoid sphincter is waaaaaaaaaaay up there. For smaller people it would obviously not be as far a journey. In general though, solid advice, just figured I'd add some context.
>>10514095
I've done a couple gallons before but again - I have huge guts. Not even mad at the klismaphiliacs, just impressed and wholly not understanding the enjoyment behind it even though I passively partake.
>>
>>10514111
Checked and no you aren't. I have a wife and kids and still get off very hard to being a raging powerbottom. Look for more gentle femdom focused content, it does exist with dudes that do and don't enjoy a feminized appearance or mannerisms while they play. Personally all I really do is get a wax on valentines day for my wife and then keep my ass buzzed short with electric clippers and a guard the rest of the year, I have a beard down past my nips and look like a powertop IRL. You're not alone, and while I do enjoy and appreciate the femboys we big gay/bi/straight but like assplay bears are in fact out here.
>intentionally watches sissy hypno
>ends up self inserting as the top
Outrageously based and same pilled.
>>
>>10514128
How did you even get that much inside? I'm burping and worried about pushing back into my stomach with what I have, much less going multi-gallon.
>>
>>10514111
Nope. You're not alone bro. Hate this whole sissy shit. I like Jay Sin's stuff from like 2004 and on when he starred Kream and Alysa Gap and all those nasty bitches. That's what helps me.
>>
>>10514135
I'm 6'7 and have a 44" waist while not being obese. I have huge guts.
>>
File: 1655432213005.png (359 KB, 699x576)
359 KB
359 KB PNG
>>10514137
The fun part about being a sissy/bottom appreciator is if you do it long enough you can't really justify the hypocrisy of hating on it anymore, and reach enlightenment where you can learn from them how to be secure in your own identity no matter what you like or what anyone says. I've included a helpful illustration to show what I mean.
>>
File: 1670873447306427.jpg (53 KB, 850x521)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>10514177
Based
>>
>>10513869
Meditation technique with a set of accompanying audio/music guides that lets you massage your prostate with the muscles surrounding it, specifically using strategically induced muscle fatigue to emulate a vibrator. It can take a good while to get anywhere, but I got to this point >>10512677 with only like two total hours previous practice because I'd had an edible earlier and the increased bodily awareness does provide a shortcut.
If you go looking back through the archived threads somebody has probably posted a download for the whole guide.
>>
>>10514009
I've had them take three hours to kick in before. Did the ride start?
>>
>>10513781
Same deal here. The wife requests it when she's horny, but solo when it's easier
>>
>>10514111
I'm right there with ya bud
>>
>>10512306
It's Alright. Mainly you have to learn how to use it properly which is a little bit strange.
The VICE 2 is definitely not worth the money though.
>>
Feeling like a dumbass because I always applied lube by just rubbing it onto the toy, but I just had it applied with one of those applicator things and it used way less lube and worked way better. So much lube, wasted.
>>
File: 1648181959267.jpg (244 KB, 1507x2048)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
even stretching first with my slink doesn't help me straighten out my sigmoid, do I just have to keep doing it?
>>
>>10514526
It takes literally years to get to that point and isn't possible for everyone, but if you do extreme assplay for long enough it'll straighten out and remain straightened out for the most part unless you take a very extended break. I had to get an abdominal x-ray and the very gay doctor gave me the most knowing look I've ever seen, but I've been at it for more than a decade and closer to two than not.
>>
>>10514529
ok cool i'll keep using it. wanna fit the whole thing in me it feels super weird
>>
>>10514111
try typing "anal joi, no humiliation". there are some vids of women encouraging anal without the sissy stuff.

I'm bi, but I still identify as a man and the sissy stuff is sometimes a turn off. I can ignore it most times because I usually like the femdom humiliation stuff.
>>
>>10513548
>gyr8tor delivered to my door less than 25 hours after I placed the order
Fastest international shipping I've experienced by far. Even having stuff shipped locally usually takes 2-4 days.
In addition to the add-ons (ribbed sleeve and suction mount) that I don't think came with the original, the buttons are redesigned, and it has a magnetic charger. Not sure if anything else is different. Currently charging, will report back later.
>>
>>10512151
>B-Vibe Snug Plug
Different anonette, but I bought this, size 4 (Im only 5'5 and just worried about getting one too big), so I'll report back when it arrives. I appreciate the recommendations you left for others <3
>>
>>10514455
the lube syringe type thing?
>>
>>10514558
Oh I guess I should share an image too
>>
>>10514558
>5'5
UOH TuT
>>
>>10514251
Nah it just kinda never happened. I think the first anon was right, it's probably 1g of bud instead of 1g of pure THC. I'll let you know how my future endeavors go.
>>
>>10514552
How loud is it? Also how does it feel? I've been debating getting one but I live with roommates so I can't be too loud.
>>
File: firefox_LRlomRPoLs.jpg (250 KB, 1212x955)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
https://www.sextoys.co.uk/sex-toys/p/460616/blush/neo---75-dual-density-cock-with-balls?lref=Srch|neo%2Belite|a|5|c|0||search_page|0
Is this a legit Blush Neo Elite? The same I'd get as if I bought one direct from peep show toys?
I just want to make sure I'm not getting some shitty knock off
>>
>>10514644
Wait what's the difference between the Neo and the Neo Elite?
>>
>>10514630
not him but it's loud. I have the first version of the toy. It's not just a fancy vibrator, it has a motor that causes it to obviously gyrate. It's not jet plane level but if noise is an issue then avoid. People are gonna hear it in the same house.
>>
>>10511999
Are there any cool self thrusting or gyrating toys out there worth a shot?
>>
>>10514630
>>10514659
Probably too loud if you don't live alone. As for how it feels, my first session was mixed. My biggest concern was that it would slip out easily, but it was never even close to. The gyro motion is really intense, even on the lowest speed. Feels like someone stirring up your insides (imagined), minus thrusting. My only issue is that it stimulated my bladder way too much, kept feeling like I was about to pee, kind of ruined my session. Not sure what to do about it. Aside from that, the product seems great.
>>10514697
Half of this thread is about the Lovehoney Gyr8tor.
>>
Also just picked up a Gyr8tor, will see if it lives up to the hype.
The idea of having it thrash my ass without having to do squats for a hour is pretty appealing
Will chip in on reviews in about two weeks
>>
File: bmxhe4k6zbh71.jpg (184 KB, 908x567)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>10514699
As the anon who recommended it, I suggest you lay down prone position. Helps keep it in nice and tight.

It's VERY intense your first time in terms of power both from the gyration and vibration. You'll get used to it.
>>10514630
It's very loud. Plus it'll make you get loud lol. Use that info as you please.
>>10514558
It's a phenomenal plug. Congrats! Most comfortable I've ever had. And bonus points for when you twerk/shake your ass, the heavy beads inside roll back and forth and are stimulating. YUM.

You're close to the holy trinity of toys. The only one left is the Realcock 2 aka GOAT Dildo! SUPER Expensive however ($500)....
>>
>>10514770
>Realcock 2 aka GOAT Dildo! SUPER Expensive however ($500)
A good sex machine is a much better choice instead of this overpriced dildo.
>>
>>10514796
I've owned a Hismith. I've owned a Monkey Rocker. I would choose the Realcock2 10/10 times over both of them.
>>
>>10514805
Of course you would, shill
>>
>>10514820
If I'm a shill for sharing my favorite products so be it. I'm not pumping a code anywhere. I get no income for this lol.
>>
File: 98365621143.jpg (403 KB, 2290x3165)
403 KB
403 KB JPG
>>10514770
>>10514805
>>10514833
I have to agree. Your shilling is getting annoying. 500$ for some fake silicone foreskin is clearly a rip off.
>>
I just splurged on an Edge 2 because my cheap Amazon prostate vibe stopped vibing, what am I in for? Is it okay to sit on? I fully intend to healslut with it in Overwatch
>>
>>10514874
Got one a few days ago. It's pretty good. Also hooking it up to games is fun.
>>
Do any of you guys drink before playing? How was it?
>>
File: 1633718558641.jpg (334 KB, 2048x1862)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
>>10514899
>hooking it up to games
You just mean playing games with it in, or do you mean making the game interact with it?
I've been playing darktide while sitting on my favourite toy recently, and now I can't play it without having something in my ass. It just feels too empty.
>>
File: 1674175218512.png (1.55 MB, 2803x1707)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
>>10515014
buttplug.io
Tried to get the Ultrakill mod working with my Hush 2 but for some reason (probably my pc being on linux) BepInEx doesn't do it's thing so the mod doesn't work
>>
Alright, sharing some of my experiences.

For lube: X-lube. NO question here about it being superior in every way. Is it a slimy mess? Yes. embrace becoming a slimy mess.

For cleanup: only do deep (2qt+) enemas if you've got LITERALLY ALL DAY. Otherwise, you'll be annoyed by low long it takes to actually get clean. Stick to multiple smaller-volume enemas.

warm-up: my best warmup experiences have been inflatable plugs--even sleeping with one, pumping it up over the span of hours, and just living with it--first, it consistently and gently stretches, secondly, it keep you horny the whole time, until you can get down to business.

play: I have a machine, and several vac-u-lock toys. The first one I use is a cone, sort of like a shortened Slink. I use a big plastic syringe to fill myself with about 50-100ml of Xlube, and then I just relax and push back onto the cone while it pistons to loosen myself up the rest of the way, which the inflatable plug has made a lot easier. Once I've started bottoming out on that cone, and popping on and off its tapered base, I can swap it out for a number of other, more stimulating toys and plugs... honestly, the training and stretching stage is my favorite.

Cumming hands-free from anal is pretty easy for me, now. But... it takes speed rather than girth or depth. So, yeah, putting on a medium-sized rippled dildo and cranking the speed almost to max is what it takes to cross that line, for me. There's an extremely intense feeling that *precedes* cumming. I'd almost say it's uncomfortable, and it used to be where I'd stop. It feels like you have to urinate, it feels like you can't stop pushing out on the dildo, but if you can ride through those intense feelings--you just start PUMPING cum, like your body gives up and settles on a new form of release--and it is SO relaxing when it happens. It's not the same sort of orgasm, but it's still wild.
>>
>>10515014
For Lovense products (and most stuff that falls under the "teledildonics" umbrella) you have three options for game integration:
1. Play a game that actively supports toys (https://github.com/buttplugio/awesome-buttplug#games)
2. Download a mod for your game (https://github.com/buttplugio/awesome-buttplug#game-mods)
3. Reroute all controller vibration to your toy (https://github.com/intiface/intiface-game-haptics-router)
I've mostly done 3, and 2. Elden Ring with an Edge 2 is something else.
>>
File: 1674158742122357.jpg (153 KB, 1280x1811)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>10515064
>Elden Ring with an Edge 2 is something else.
Honestly that would probably make me start losing on purpose
I'm intrigued, though. I've been looking at getting an aneros but maybe the edge would be more fun if it can do stuff like that
>>
Jumped on the Gyr8tor 2 bandwagon. Will see if it lives up to the $200 aussie dingo dollars it cost.
>>
>>10514969
On stretching days when I'm trying to conquer a new toy bigger than what I'm used to, I'll have a couple shots to help me relax more than just the weed can do. Other than that I usually don't drink before playing unless the two are unrelated activities that happened on the same day, having a bit higher of a pain tolerance than usual is okay if you're pushing your limits but out-and-out numbing yourself with drugs or lube that contains numbing agents isn't a good idea since you won't know if you get hurt internally as it's hard to tell even completely sober if it's further in than the first few inches. Ain't nobody got the time or money to deal with a perforated colon.
>>
>>10512842
>extremely cute girl does contract work in my building whenever we have a new art installation
>started making friendly conversation over the last week of the most recent install
>would very much like to get pegged by her
>fail to ask her on a date, get a phone number, or even progress past "vaguely friendly acquaintance" because autism
>install ends, now she's off on other jobs and likely won't be back for 3-6 months
>the guy who manages our contract work for installs is also quitting in two weeks
>the mental image of her wearing a strapon has been living in my head rent-free since last Friday
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>10515204
Protip; play it cool and expect to get called a faggot and shat on for bringing up pegging with random women. I'm not trying to be an asshole, I had that exactly happen to me on three separate occasions with three different ladies when I brought it up. When I started making it a point to only date bi women I had much more success, and my current wife has both never once made me feel less-than for what I like and is also exceedingly great at being wildly cruel to me within agreed upon boundaries when we're both up for it. When she's sad or having a hard time with life I pick her up and be a capable and loving Dom and indulge her being a pillow princess sub bottom, and when I'm sad or having a hard time with life she does the same for me as a Domme and me a sub. You really, really have to know your shit and be very emotionally and mentally secure in yourself to be a switch. Best advice I can give for straight dudes that enjoy femdom is to either put a blurb about it on a dating profile towards the bottom/at a section where someone looking would have to seek it out and it's not the first thing they see, or if it's someone you've met irl and it's important to you to be happy in a physical relationship it's good third or fourth date material to talk about. If they belittle you for it in any sort of serious manner, leave and never look back. Some light joking or teasing is okay to break the tension.

I will never agree with someone willingly putting themselves into a romantic relationship with someone else where they're not equals, that's fetish shit and while that has a place it's not between people that love each other. That would be a service a professional would provide.
>>
Why has no one invented a machine that can clean my ass for me

If I were an engineer I'd do it myself desu
>>
File: chinanago7010_18.jpg (180 KB, 854x1200)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
To the people who actually completely stopped using their cock, whether with chastity or not.
How long has it been? Do you miss the simplicity of fapping, despite the lackluster orgasm?
Did you actually successfully rewire you brain to feel horniness elsewhere (butt/nipples/etc) instead of your male parts?
>>
File: 4995148_7_03.jpg (196 KB, 1280x1618)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
I'm like >>10512842 and a switch relationship just wouldn't work for me. I only want to bottom 100% of the time. Sure I could entertain her with a strap on if she really craved that dicking but I would want my cock permanently ignored.
>>
>>10513574
It's exactly what ended up being my main motivation to hit the gym.
>>
>>10515275
It'd be hard to find a lady that would be up for it but not impossible. Best bet would probably be a lesbian top.
>>
>>10514128
>couple gallons
I'm way smaller than you and when deep cleaning I sometimes let in more water than it's really necessary. I don't say I like it or that it turns me on, but I have always liked to test limits. I haven't noticed ill effects and my waist returns to normal after the cleaning, but I keep doing this could my muscles "get used" to that size and get distended? I don't need/want an stretched belly.

So, you look like a biker but like having your ass played with?
>>
>>10514526
>>10514529
what's this bullshit about "straightening out" the sigmoid bend? Don't you know it's mobile already? what the fuck are you smoking that makes you believe you can get that bend straightened permanently? it bends in on itself to stop you from shitting all the time. Niggers.
>>
>>10515249
>no one invented a machine that can clean my ass for me
It's called "yourself" but there's a prereq install of "brain.exe" before it can work. Also, not-whining-like-a-retard-online.exe helps.
>>
>>10514111
Straight dom here. Literally the only content that works for me is Mindgasm, and also an old Usenet explanation of how to use Kegels to activate chakras. And honestly, Mindgasm lesson 6 is better than the old Usenet documents!

What I learned is that you don't have to surrender or give up control. But you can't force things to happen either. Instead, think of it as a new kind of feedback loop. Your brain observes your prostate, and pleasure flows from your prostate through your body back into your brain.
>>
>>10515365
its a brick fucking wall for all the fat dildos i have and want to take your retarded
>>
>>10511999
Anybody know where to pirate otome/bl asmr from dlsite?
>>
>>10514135
>>10515363

With practice just about anyone can take a gallon enema, usually maxing out at 6 quarts. Beyond that we’re typically talking genetics. Practice is mostly just getting used to sensations and learning how to deal with peristalsis/cramps.

Also, unless you’re going for the 2 gallon club, no need to worry about stretching anything out permanently. Been doing big, belly-busting enemas for nearly two decades and if anything my colon shits more efficiently now because the smooth muscle gets an actual workout.
>>
>>10515363
>So, you look like a biker but like having your ass played with?
Yes
>>10515365
>what's this bullshit about "straightening out" the sigmoid bend?
It is mobile, and as part of warming up you do have to get it to straighten out and open the sigmoidal sphincter, but with years of assplay it will eventually have a naturally straight resting position - straighter than normal at least and identifiable on an x-ray. You were half right but decided to be an ass about it so go get gaped and calm down.
>>10515375
They're not completely retarded just a know-it-all. Now someone post some damn pictures.
>>
>>10513370
>size queen hypnosis file's
I can never find enough of these, care to share with the class?
>>
>>10513574
41% moment, cleanup your mental complexes
>>
>>10515246
Do you have any experience with pro-doms? I’ve been reluctant to try one. It feels weird paying for something like that. Paying makes the whole thing feel less genuine, like it’s all an act. Also I don’t think they kiss.
>>
File: 1672858604132007.jpg (209 KB, 1476x2048)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>>10515389
>Now someone post some damn pictures.
No u
>>
>>10515382
- Sukebei
- F95
- ULMF
- Fap for fun
- The /hgg/ IPFS archive (it's in their OP back in >>>/h/)
>>
How to stop fetishizing blacks. Im starting to get more into bwc and brown guys. For me at the end of the day I just love bbc. I tried once to larp as straight went to the gym no fap and still come back to sissy faggot porn.
>>
>>10515246
>blog
Ya bud I'm not about to bring up pegging unless I'm 99% sure she's into it already
>>
>>10515535
glad im not insecure and white!!!
>>
Tried the gyr8tor again, using the ribbed sleeve add-on. Avoided the excessive bladder stimulation I got last time, probably by not inserting it as far. The gyro is really powerful. At speed level 3 of 5, the motion makes my hips shake, and at max speed it spreads to basically my whole body. Haven't had any orgasms with it yet, but being able to just lie down and have something violently stir up my insides is pretty amazing. Completely different from any other toy I've tried.
>>10514770
>As the anon who recommended it, I suggest you lay down prone position. Helps keep it in nice and tight.
So far I've been lying on my back with my knees up, so I can stimulate my nipples at the same time. I'll try prone next time. On my back I have to lift my butt a bit to not limit the gyr8tor's movement. It's also so intense that nipple stimulation doesn't do as much. Prone probably also suits the fantasy of getting fucked better. I always listen to voice works, but I struggle to imagine myself getting fucked by anything other than a toy when I'm in a position where I logically couldn't be getting fucked by a person, because my legs are in the way, etc.
>>10515382
Haven't tried looking for otome/BL stuff, but I get all my DLsite voice works from erovoice.us
>>
>>10514111
you're not a true switch if you can't switch between dom and hypersub
>>
File: 1674166321288322.jpg (24 KB, 283x235)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Someone ordered pics?
>>
File: 1656413147361.jpg (1.17 MB, 1748x2480)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>
>>10514558
coomer here, post vids for demonstration purposes
>>
I think I anal orgasmed but it was disappointing just cum came out no feeling sad should I keep trying took me 8 years to get here.
>>
>>10515625
I mean... all of the sensations leading up to that are worth it, aren't they? If not, then don't continue. In my opinion, it's extremely satisfying to cum from anal even if it's not accompanied by the same sort of orgasm.
>>
File: 1633955831184.jpg (147 KB, 846x1200)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>10515370
dammit I'm going to give it another try, it didn't do anything for me last time
>>10514122
thanks
>>
>>10515590
How does the ribbed sleeve feel by comparison? I still use the 1.0 model without it, and I fit it all the way in so only the bulb hangs out, no bladder complications.

I posted a vid of me oozing precum using the Gyr8tor on the Discord. Links gone now. Hope whoever wanted to see it in action got to teehee. :3
>>
>>10514009
I'd try vaping it if I were you, way less fuss than smoking, a bit more than off the shelf edibles, but much easier to control the timing and strength of the high. The Smono 3 is cheap enough, and worked wonders for me, at least with the stuff I get from the coffeeshops.
>>
>>10515633
I agree but didn't know if I ruined my orgasm somehow sometimes I do that.
>>
>>10515633
>I mean... all of the sensations leading up to that are worth it, aren't they?
Not him, but they sure are. I need to drag myself out of the habit of finishing every session with a wet orgasm, though.
>>
>>10515634
Oh fuck, I love that "set" so much. Do you know what the source is? I think I've seen a few other pics that are the same but never any source or artist mentioned. They are amazing.
>>
>>10515681
it's great, and I think I do, let me have a look at my folders
>>
>>10515682
Thank you!!
>>
>>10515686
it's nina, drawn by blanclauz
I downloaded a bunch from these (had to mess with the links to pass the spam filter)
thatpervert com/tag/blanclauz
chan.sankakucomplex com/?tags=nina_%28blanclauz%29
rule34 xxx/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=nina_%28blanclauz%29

e-hentai org/g/1898616/cf488328fc/
e-hentai org/g/2182244/8b4c28269d/
e-hentai org/g/2168152/355d15f733/
>>
>>10515692
>thatpervert com/tag/blanclauz
some good stuff in there
>>
>>10514575
Amazing that even in that trio, Tsurugi still manages to be the most cockhungry...
bravo. successful obsessed artist is successful
>>
>>10515692
That's amazing, thank you so much!
>>
>>10515724
You're welcome!
>>
>>10515368
>not-whining-like-a-retard-online.exe
I think you mean the supporting library:grow-up.dll, I think it was part of last year .Net core update.
>>
File: 76179275_p0_master1200.jpg (523 KB, 858x1200)
523 KB
523 KB JPG
>>10513370
I wish I had a busted open slit hole that I could jump right to fisting even after years of leaving it alone. Maybe I should have shoved in bigger stuff as a kid.
>>
>>10514249
>>10513869
pixeldrain com /u/7HXwdo7H
>>
So hire a male escort to fuck my ass or shockspot
>>
File: 97697256_p0.jpg (782 KB, 1607x1111)
782 KB
782 KB JPG
>>10515962
Instead of doing either of those, find a guy to fuck you for free.
>>
>>10515980
Ive tried but they usually aren't about condoms at first
>>
>>10513950
>$75 Burgers shipped
Goddammit. I hope you guys memed me into something good.
>>
>>10516015
>meme'd
>imagine not oozing precum and spasming in pleasure from your gyr8tor

https://litter.catbox.moe/1hbugp.wmv

File self destructs in 1 hr
>>
>>10515980
Wish it was that easy. People on Grindr in my area are so rude, there's like 1 top every 50 bottoms and they act like borderline psychopaths. Like, I'm proposing you to empty your balls with passion with all my bitch in heat horniness, why do you have to belittle me and treat me like garbage? Barely exchanged a few words and they're already ordering me around and calling me a fag. Would be hot if they had any kinds of manners and decency. I wouldn't trust any of those dudes to refrain themselves from raping me or worse. People are so fucking scary, not to mention my fear of STDs and shit like that.
>>
File: 4022603_5_03.jpg (159 KB, 1280x919)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>10516019
Oops forgot pic.
>>
>>10516019
That sucks man. Just keep trying. All you need is one good dude to make it worth it. What country by the way? Maybe try sniffies?
>>
>>10515535
There's a difference between liking interracial content versus fetishizing a specific race of people. One is benign, the other is a mental illness built on insecurity. I'd start with researching whatever great things your own ethnicity has done and realizing they're pretty dope too, and in the future make it a point to avoid that kind of content so it doesn't keep reinforcing negative behavior. You have a subconscious connection between a skin tone and prowess as a top, and it's retarded. Every race has great tops and great bottoms of both genders, and everyone has more in common than not.
>>
>>10515797
I have a busted open permanently altered slit hole and it still doesn't work that way. Unless I do a ton of warmup I'm not getting anything in me near the size of a fist, my butt is way stronger than when I first started and I've fucked people's hands up clenching too hard when I came even after a warmup. Enjoy the journey fren, it's more important than the destination.
>>
can anyone recommend me a chastity cage thats not too expensive and wont let me get hard?
I just want to stay soft so that im not tempted to touch it during play.
I'd had a cage before but I could still get an erection that would basically push the cage away from my body and the ring would start to crush my balls
>>
>>10516095
>I'd had a cage before but I could still get an erection that would basically push the cage away from my body and the ring would start to crush my balls
That can happen. Use a chastity cage belt or strap.
>>
>>10516018
I was just like this using mine. What is that body spandex thing you're wearing?
>>
>>10516018
Damn, I missed it :( any chance of another hour?

>>10516019
Preach, I struggle with this as well.
>>
File: 102625155_p1_master1200.jpg (539 KB, 1200x852)
539 KB
539 KB JPG
>>
File: 102625155_p2_master1200.jpg (539 KB, 1200x852)
539 KB
539 KB JPG
>>
File: 102625155_p3_master1200.jpg (541 KB, 1200x852)
541 KB
541 KB JPG
>>
File: 102625155_p4_master1200.jpg (537 KB, 1200x852)
537 KB
537 KB JPG
>>
File: 102625155_p5_master1200.jpg (523 KB, 1200x852)
523 KB
523 KB JPG
>>
File: 22.jpg (147 KB, 979x1080)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
wreck my ass multiple times past 36hours, still horny... you druggies got anything to reduce libido?
>>
File: 16340777968800.gif (3.02 MB, 400x256)
3.02 MB
3.02 MB GIF
>>10516222
>>10516223
>>10516224
>>10516225
>>10516226
This type dildos sound insane when lubed up pretty
>>
>>10516228
Sounds like your hole's not satisfied with the size of toys you're using.
>>
>>10516228
finding gf
doing math
>>
Try Fetlife and joining groups that fit what you're looking for. Then give it some time and grow your profile a bit. Worked very well for me.
>>
>>10516245
Was meanr for
>>10516019
>>
File: 1672910615059447.jpg (223 KB, 1152x1920)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>10516245
Fetlife is for murderers and rapists. Same with Grindr.
>>
>>10516258
Agreed, had a terrible experience with both. Take the boomer pill and go to a gay bar, make sure someone knows where you're at so if you don't come home or give them a signal that things are okay help will arrive, and don't get too high or drunk with people you wouldn't trust. Every single online interaction I've had trying to get railed or rail someone else has been complete ass.
>>
>>10516245
You were able to meet people just off fetlife? I made a profile but the website itself didn’t seem so great for making real connection to me. I tried going to local dungeon events a couple times and that was interesting, but idk. The dungeon was closing down in a couple months do to shenanigans with the landlord so it was packed, but even so it seemed like the scene just wasn’t THAT big and people were a bit cliquey. I just wanna meet my switch wife and fucking dip honestly. I don’t really have an interest in being part of a greater bdsm scene and I don’t really want to be on display in some dungeon. I’m not the best at flirting/pickup game either and as far as that goes it felt like being in any other bar/club. Also I’m in the south and like half the girls there were fat.

I met this hot hispanic guy there who worked as a firefighter. I’m straight, but he had a shirt with a pegging joke so I thought maybe he could provide an in for me. I also met this dom girl who was a bit overweight, but all right to her thighs like squidward on the krabby patties so I can work with that. They both seemed nice enough in person but I sorta fucked up because I was still a bit shy talking about all my preferences in person. I messaged both of them later on Fetlife. Hot dude posted a pic of all his toys and he had an njoy so I sent a message about having one too. Ghosted! I sent dom girl a really vulnerable text about how I wasn’t completely honest in person and how I’m actually into pegging/being ties/submission and that maybe we’d be compatible. Ghosted and she posted some status about how she’s disgusted with the filthy messages men keep sending her. I ran my message by this other dude I met like “yo bro I sent this did I fuck up am I a creeper?” And he didn’t think so, but she had to be talking about me who tf else would it have been?

Not to sound blackpilled but I might try again after a few more months of gym.
>>
File: 1674317420891.jpg (598 KB, 1536x2048)
598 KB
598 KB JPG
>>
File: 1674317555257.jpg (636 KB, 921x1300)
636 KB
636 KB JPG
>>
File: 1674317643605.jpg (172 KB, 1200x1200)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>
>>10513293
I will lewd you.
>>
>>10516309
Yea, so I've had three older daddy types. First I met off Craigslist (good 10 years ago) and he dicked me good, took my virginity. Second and third I had hookups in hotels with and I met those on Fetlife. I've had my share of chickening out and purging ofcourse but you have to be willing to take a risk and get it if you wanna get it sometimes.

But do always take safety measures, yea. Let someone know your location etc. If he/she seems sketchy at any point, you can just bail. If they get offended by that, good.
>>
How does these camwhores keep pounding their asses every day for hours and hours? Does your ass turn to leather after enough abuse? I can only go 2-3hours until various signs of damage, and feel i need days/weeks of rest.
>>
>>10516059
>busted open permanently altered slit hole and it still doesn't work that way
I must be very lucky then. Out of bed, my bf can fist me right away (some spit is enough) and he's bigger than me. For me, it's very very mental; I have to feel relaxed, but then I'm game from the first minute. I understand people need to do some kind of warmup, but sometimes I sit on a dildo about 9 cm wide while I'm pissing on the toilet just for the nice sensation. And no, I have not been fucking my ass since I was 7; I started at 36. Am I alone or is anyone else ready for anything in 30 seconds?
>>10515389
>with years of assplay it will eventually have a naturally straight resting position
I have been ass-playing for three years and I go for deep cleanings no matter what I'm doing. It's less of a hassle to settle on one routine. Btw, all the medical fearmongers here: can it; I'm not interested. My routine is easy and repeatable and what I see consistently is that when my thick intestine is empty, my descending colon sit naturally to my left, just like anatomy pics say. But my colon is quite mobile; it can go over all the way to my right. It does it when it's half-full of shit. This has been quite consistent for a year now. I know because my bf tells me when he deep-fists me. I know there's a big variability to how loosely the colon is attached to the intestinal wall, so maybe not everyone is like that, but it's my experience.
>>
Whats the best way to order aneros? I saw the progasm on amazon but it looked kinda sketchy like it was the 2021 version, and I want one new as possible, if that makes any difference at all. Anyone have any experience with this? Thnx
>>
File: 1632050868839.jpg (909 KB, 1033x1300)
909 KB
909 KB JPG
>>10516018
>>10516127
Speerise Full Body Catsuit on Amazon. I love wearing them for multiple reasons:
1. They hug your body form fitting and show off curves well as well as absorb light on camera well
2. They're very comfortable! Feels like a warm hug while getting fucked. Great when eating an edible.
3. They're cheap. Usually fluctuate between 20-25 dollars. Just cut a little hole for your cock and asshole
4. I can't for the life of me get a smooth shave without having future breakouts. If there was a guide to smooth skin I'd follow it but my skin is just too sensitive. And nobody wants hairy bodies on camera getting fucked lol.

>>10516193
Fine. You get one more hour. Gyr8tor vid for anyone who was suspicious of link.
https://litter.catbox.moe/4yup4x.wmv
>>
>decide to fap yesterday
>my gy8rator order is ~20 miles away but still has the 26th as ETA
>wanted to abstain for 5-6 days
You can't just not use a new toy the day it comes in, right?
>>
File: 1643395568091.jpg (788 KB, 3508x2480)
788 KB
788 KB JPG
>>10516655
Save up that cum so you can nut hands free anon
>>
File: 1668904263480413.jpg (497 KB, 1600x900)
497 KB
497 KB JPG
>>10516193
>>10516589
Switched it to 12 hours https://litter.catbox.moe/awg8nd.wmv
>>10516655
Save it up so you can feel like this
>>
What do you fellow thing about whole psylium husk vs powder?
I decided to give whole a shot for a change.
Will have to wait but it feels like it wont be AS effective as the powdered version
HOWEVER
This shit is way easier to take and mix with water/watered down juice.
No sticking to sides or the spon. Very easy to stir
>>
>>10516589
Seems nice. I'll definitely consider getting one of those.
>>
Should I get a chasity cage? I'm kinda tempted...
>>
>got my m mundir 2 weeks ago and haven't even fully knotted it yet
>check this thread and its practically got me buying the gy8rator already
Two questions; How big is the end of the gy8rator so I don't swallow that shit by accident, and when the fuck does the degenerate buying end?
>>
>>10516722
tried both, husk seems to work better if i'm eating poorly
>>
>>10516483
Yes, with practice you'll strengthen the smooth muscle and the cell walls will thicken with more layers making it easier to go longer.
>>
>>10516776
Do you want one for during a session or extended wear? I've got a mature metal custom one that I love but it was wildly expensive, I'd recommend a cheaper silicone one to start since you'll go through several until you get your sizing correct and find a style you like.
>>
>>10516791
>Do you want one for during a session or extended wear?
Both honestly. It'd make me even hornier. You got any specific recommendations? I probably would end up going with a cheaper silicone one for my first.
>>
>>10516785
>when the fuck does the degenerate buying end?
We all die eventually, I guess?
>>
Exactly how loud is the gy8rator, like whats something to compare the noise to? I have a renpho handheld massager for your body and its loud but im not going to hear it in the next room. Could it be heard if i have a fan running in my room?
>>
>>10516785
Website says 5 inches insertable. 8.5 total length.

I can't believe how many Gyr8tor buyers there were after making a post lol. It's truly an all time favorite toy I just hope everyone else enjoys it as much.

>>10516785
see for vid example >>10516679
>>
>>10516809
This loud >>10516679
>>
>>10516812
>Website says 5 inches insertable. 8.5 total length.
More so concerned with the size of the bulb at the end, if its small enough to get the entire toy swallowed in the depths of my ass. Although I noticed it has a section cup base to girth it up but I'm not sure if using that to keep it out will dampen its movement, is it a good ride mounted to anything or better to let it go free?
>>
>>10516809
>>10516825
It's loud. Wall thickness may vary sound when you leave the room. You'll hear it with a regular ceiling fan. Maybe not some uber powered fan lol.
>>
>>10516785
lol
>>
>>10516785
When you acquire the holy trinity
>>
>>10516834
>>10516825
It doesnt sound all that loud to me in that video, maybe i have fucked hearing or something. Fan i has is a floor fan, louder than a ceiling fan for sure but nothing id say is crazy loud.
>>
>>10516843
I forgot I had a vid saved from my last booty play session where I recorded the Gyr8tor by itself, no other background noise, at Full Power settings. Just uploaded it to litterbox.

Perfect example of what it looks like in action alone (not inside someone lol)

https://litter.catbox.moe/daat0t.mp4
>>
>>10516776
The fantasy is nice, but honestly kind of annoying in practice
>>
>>10516776
I have gone through several trying to find one that I can wear all the time. Now that I have one like that I wear it 24/7. It made training myself to cum from anal extremely easy. I would recommend.
>>
>>10516853
Yea i think the noise level is pretty manageable. Think ill pick one up, thanks.
>>
>>10516837
>Unless your ass is ready to swallow up a 3" wide bulb at the end of an 8" shaft, but you'd have to have an otherworldly hungry asshole to do so
Do you have any idea where you are
>>
File: D73tmHJUcAAYryM.jpg (215 KB, 1493x1509)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
Thinking about diying a toy what will act similar to a string of infinite anal beads using pnuematics, might not work but if it does I'll sell it. I've never actually use anal beads but from doing the same motion with the large end of my njoy wand I think ill like it. Can anyone reccomend some large to med beads kinda like pic related. I'm not a size queen but I find the beads online are kinda small
>>
>>10516876
Wait... so you're saying if... if we take the plugs out of our asses and use the money to metaphorically plug the holes being torn in civilization, we might live to see a future where we join a galactic community where futuristic alien buttplugs are free, for all of us?
>>
>>10516876
Saying this on /d/ seems like a waste of time
>>10516911
>futuristic alien buttplugs are free, for all of us
Imagine. Maybe he's got the right idea
>>
>>10516837
>LUL that's not gonna happen. The bulb is roughly 2-3x the thickness of the shaft. Unless your ass is ready to swallow up a 3" wide bulb at the end of an 8" shaft, but you'd have to have an otherworldly hungry asshole to do so lol.
Hi, that would absolutely be an issue for me lul. Otherwise agreed for most it'd be no problem.
>>10516793
Honestly get a couple of them off Amazon. They're cheap but that's the point and what they lack in quality they make up for in being able to try different styles and sizes. Once you've got a rough idea of what dimensions are best I'd recommend ordering the sizing kit from mature metal (whether or not you get a custom one from them their sizing kit is OP and comes with great instructions) for 30$ so you can make sure you know what base ring will be best for you. I'd recommend a capture style base ring, you can go a bit smaller with a hinged one but you'll need to cut a section of silicone tubing to fit onto it and slide over the hinge so it doesn't pinch. I never did get a specific cage for play, I just wore my custom during sessions, but you can get away with something a lot smaller for a session than you could for something you're going to wear for weeks or months at a time. I prefer stainless steel but there's some good 3d printed models out there and other people here could give better recommendations for that than I could.
>>
>>10516856
Also this. It took me a few years to really figure out what I wanted and what kind of sizing I needed especially for long term play, the tl;dr version is if it's something you're going to wear for weeks or months it shouldn't be something so tight that you can't move at all inside it. I needed about a half inch of dead space from my smallest flaccid measurement so that when I got hard overnight it wouldn't try to rip my nuts off, and I ended up needing to use a drawstring to fashion a belt and loop it under the post to hold it in position. Here's a picture of what a good fit looks like.

https://i.imgur.com/wGLf1QE.jpg
>>
File: Oto_4_1.jpg (246 KB, 1280x1829)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>10516722
I take one tablespoon of whole psylium husk everyday with my oatmeal and it works wonderfully well. Just make sure to drink a lot of water though.
>>
File: 4995148_7_08.jpg (240 KB, 1280x1618)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
>>10516856
This. Ring will chafe and peeing is impossible without making a mess, hygiene becomes an issue too, skin gets pinched especially if you're a grower and uncut like me.
But if you're not looking for long term chastity and just for the sake of spicing up your private time or to take vids, it wouldn't be a bad idea at all.
>>
>>10516856
>>10516862
>>10516926
>>10516935
>>10516959
Thanks for the info, guys. For now, I'll probably stick with using a cage during sessions.
>>
>>10512001
You probably already know these but my favorites will always be Anal Dildo Hero 3
https://www.erome.com/a/jhDSEsCD
And Anal Dildo Hero Britney Spears Edition
https://hypnotube.com/video/anal-dildo-hero-the-britney-spears-edition-11169.html
My go to analfap material when I just want to get fucked for almost one hour and not think too hard about it because there's "someone" telling me everything I have to do. There's one short video I like though, J'En Ai Marre by
852926ccc, but that one is just so fun, I'll always prefer long sessions though, and there's not many like that out there because it's a lot of work.
>>
>>10516959
I generally took a day off after every full week to let the skin breathe and do a proper wash of everything before applying some lotion and getting mercilessly edged by my wife throughout the day before getting locked back up. Did wonders for the issues you described, after peeing I'd just rinse off in the sink. Never went longer than a month, she likes dick too much for that and I was usually ready for a break from anal after getting railed senseless every other day by her strapping up. Great times.
>>10516963
Probably a good idea, you can get away with punishingly small cages for less than a day. I always got something that had enough room to not hurt me or impact erectile function long term, if you go too small too long it can cause shrinkage that can be semi or fully permanent. Some people like that, some don't, it's important to know either way.
>>
File: n-eq7mfgka.jpg (916 KB, 1268x1800)
916 KB
916 KB JPG
>>
>>10516887
Juliet&Martin Toys (ToysJuliet on Twitter) make some properly large ones, I got the large and can only fit 3-4 beads right now
>>
>be me, playing with my toys in the bathtub for the first time in a while
>fucking shower curtain rod falls on me
Why won't the universe let me cram things in my butt
>>
>>10516887
>act similar to a string of infinite anal beads using pnuematics
I'm intrigued, care to elaborate?
>>
Best prostate massager for most focused and direct prostate stimulation?
>>
File: Femboy twink trap.png (2.22 MB, 1973x2237)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB PNG
Any suggestions of toys or lotions to make my anal play even more hardcore?
I was using peppermint oil as lube but even that isn't that rough anymore

I am not interested in just using thicker toys because I don't want my hole to become loose, I love the pain of stretching my hole with thicker and thicker toys, but I stopped because I don't want to stretch my ass so much that a normal dick would never be pleasurable again or that would make my hole look ugly
>>
>>10517070
Njoy wand. Nothing better.
>>
>>10516722
Powder is not effective as it ruins the whole structure of husk.
>>
>>10515277
That pic is my wife and me.
>>
>>10514700
>The idea of having it thrash my ass
Reading this review it sounds kinda dissappointing, but it was reviewed by a woman using it mostly in her vagina since she doesn't have a prostate
sextechguide.com/reviews/lovehoney-gyr8tor-review/
>>
>>10515625
When I force anal masturbation without feeling like it, I also cum without feeling pleasure, for anal play you want to be in the mood and have a place where you can be loud
>>
>>10517086
More texture on your toys.
>>
>>10517093
I was looking for something more “automatic” that I can just put in there and concentrate on masturbating normally while squeezing on it. I was thinking the aneros but some people say they aren’t that good.
>>
>>10517143
Please explain further
>>
>>10517146
Literally what it said, get toys that have more texture on them. Instead of using relatively smooth dongs try something like a sleipnir or another toy from a different brand. More pronounced head, harder to insert, more ridges. I really like my nova for the same reason.
>>
>>10517147
I'll give it a try, thanks
>>
>>10515797
You really dont I am 19 now and I have been playing with my asshole since 2011 before even knew what gay meant I would go to bed early like 9 o clock just shoving my fingers up my ass and watch anal shemale porn till like 2 in the morning. by 2013 I could fist myself with just hand lotion that burned a bit as lube at this even after that 2 year break I don't I can ever be normal like my asshole has swollen lips that cling to my fingers after just 5 days of playing with it again
>>10515392
I nothing special just anything with big in the name from hypno tube or hypno leddit

Anyways i finals built up the guts to a sex shop
Bought a prostate plug chastity cage and a medium dildo plug oh lube aswell.
That was 3 days ago the chastity cage has not came off since bought and put it on the store. I pretty much always have something in my ass now one of the two plugs or my hand. So happy I went to that sex shop because i found out they have glory holes playing to lose my anal virginity tomorrow.

One thing with prostate vibrantors do they make you feel so weak that anyone can rape you?
>>
>>10517158
You need to slow way down before you end up hurting yourself physically or psychologically and can't do what you like to do anymore. Aids is forever, if you must be so wildly risky with anonymous sex at least get on PrEP for hiv. Invest in some good lube while you're at it.
>>
File: 1630420380351.jpg (456 KB, 2793x4096)
456 KB
456 KB JPG
>>10513950
Thanks Anon
>>
>>10517168
Oh know what i think i will just stay home and watch porn thank anon my ass is already destroyed from my past no point risking aids and I am already messed up mentally i am just coming to terms with it now
>>
>>10517145
>some people say they aren’t that good.
Some people are looking for an experience different from what the Aneros provides. They're great toys, but they're not focused and direct. They're supposed to be gentle, and I also like them for ass-assisted fapping, personally.

The wand is the most focused you can get, but if you want to just clench and not try an Aneros, something more like a plug could do it. Maybe a Square Peg Milk-It?
>>
>>10517175
Is all good fren, just know it'll be alright and you're not a bad person for being the way you are. I know this stuff is cathartic but don't let the pursuit of temporary happiness steal future joy. Be safe when and if you sleep with anyone else regardless what the configuration is.
>>
File: 42ut7ifpdm0a1.jpg (97 KB, 724x1024)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
Well, I did it. I finally took the dildo up my ass, after a lot of stretching and prep. It didn't hurt, and then openness of my asshole felt nice, but it wasn't anything mindblowing. What's the next step towards anal pleasure?
>>
>>10517222
>What's the next step towards anal pleasure?
A real penis, nothing comes close to the real deal
>>
>>10517128
Either it's completely different for vaginal use, or the reviewer is retarded and using it wrong. Quoting the review:
>Perhaps I have excessively strong vaginal walls (I doubt it!), but the gyrations were so heavily restricted once the toy was inside me that I just didn’t really feel very much at all.
The gyrations shouldn't be restricted, you have to lie in a position where the base is free to move around. Prone seems ideal, like the shill-anon suggested. Maybe not being overweight is a requirement, I don't know if a fat ass would prevent the base from moving freely.
The review has a controls and buttons section yet doesn't mention how the gyro motion means the base is spinning around, so you never know where the buttons are. Makes me question if she's not just holding it or something, which would severely restrict the motion.
I'm very happy with it, regular vibrating toys truly don't compare. I've had 4 sessions with it since I got it 3 days ago.
>>10516589
I just noticed the original Gyr8tor has a slightly curved shaft, while the new model is completely symmetrical. I wonder if the original would feel better because of that.
>>10517222
>What's the next step towards anal pleasure?
Sensitizing your nipples, mindgasm, aneros, etc. I've never gotten that much out of dildos, other than enjoying the stretching.
>>
>>10517222
Find your prostate with it and learn to stimulate it.
>>
>>10517222
Gotta find what rhythm, depth, angle and level of force is good for getting you off handsfree. Helps if you don't cum for 3-7 days beforehand.
>>
>>10516589
>>10516679
Fking time zones, I keep missing the video because you post in the middle of the night for me. Sorry :( I'm sure it was great!
>>
every time I wipe I see blood. is there any hope for me? im really butt horny but im restricted to pushing on my prostate from the outside
>>
>>10517572
Stop wiping, use water/bidet. Wait for it to heal to try anal again
>>
File: 1664868325709396.jpg (139 KB, 1417x1010)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>10517202

anybody here tried the milk it or the mega milk it?

they both look mind blowing but i haven't seen at ton of reviews. tempted to get the mega, looks like it'd fill you up real well and still have some focused prostate stim
>>
>>10517572
>every time I wipe I see blood.
this is not normal, see a doctor.
as it could be anything, not just "damage from wiping" that a bidet will fix as >>10517592 medical-advice-anon suggested
>>
>>10517660
Yeah. I have the mega milk-it. Honestly it’s a bit disappointing, it has no neck, and is pretty much impossible to hold in without a harness/strap. And even then, it’s somehow not that interesting of a sensation.
>>
>>10517222
you went straight for buying a dildo before putting something else in?
>>
>>10517722
That does make sense, that's a shame. Maybe I'll just get a snug plug.
>>
Have any of you guys tried using the gyr8tor as a regular dildo? How was it for that? I know that's not the main function, just wondering.
>>
>>10517900
Mine just came in. I'll try that out first before messing with the functions. I'll post a review in a couple hours or tomorrow morning depending on if I go to sleep or not.
>>
>>10517900
Ah the cheapo aliexpress heart plug that has a bad habit of the base slipping in. Fun times.
>>
File: 91155084_p0.jpg (2.74 MB, 2480x3508)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB JPG
>>10517660
I have the Milk-It in soft and hard and the Mega. The Milk-It does offer steady prostate pressure, but it's mostly just there, clenching doesn't do a ton; it's more of a wear around toy than anything and the hard is too aggressive, I think. The Mega just makes me feel full in a way no different from a cheaper egg plug, and I'm no size queen, so it's almost too full. Aneros is still king of sit-and-stim toys in my book, but I don't regret buying the softer Milk-It.
>>
>>10513245
>>10517909
My initial impressions are mixed. It's a bit quieter than I expected it to be, but it isn't a quiet toy.
>$160 multi-function+multi-setting toy
>no remote
$40 dollar chineseium toys on amazon come with remotes for hands-free play these days; Lovehoney cheaped out. Another thing to be aware of is that while the toy is advertised as having an "up to" 1 hour run time, the care instructions in the manual warn against using it for more than 30 minutes at a time due to motor degradation from heat build up past that time window. The toy does have a motor locking function for travel or storage which is a nice feature. The toy is firm. There is a slight amount of give from the soft outside shell of the toy, but it is entirely inflexible. The suction cup holder for it looks solid, but not something I intend to use for myself. The little sleeve that comes with the Gyr8tor 2 is quite thin and won't add too much girth, but it does add some texture to the smooth and featureless toy. The vibrator is located at the tip of the toy and is functional. One low setting, one high setting, and two pattern settings. Fine. The gyrating function gets pretty strong. I had to adjust my grip constantly on the higher settings to have it not jump out of my hand. I read a complaint about the original Gyr8tor "beating the shit out of your hole" and I believe it. This isn't a gentle or first timers friendly toy. Luckily I'm in to that kind of thing.

After using it:

It's like a 8/10. The gyrating sensation is novel and the vibrator worked better than I thought it would. >>10517900 It's excellent for a hard thrusting dildo, the vibrator function at the tip makes it even better for that. I expected more from the gyration feature. The gyrations felt more like being rubbed (which still was nice) than stretched or writhed around in. For me the $80 I paid for it is worth it for how fantastic of a warm-up toy this is. Full price is honestly asking too much.
>>
>>10517977
>Full price is honestly asking too much.
For me it would cost full price + shipping + 120% import fees
I'll keep using my $20 dildo
>>
>>10515694
lol my browser flagged it for malware
>>
>>10512982
use grindr
>>
>>10517592
>>10517701
Im pretty sure im bleeding when im pooping not when im wiping cause the shit is too wide for me.
>>
>>10518157
Go to a doctor or alternatively quit eating like trash and having to wipe so much you're sandpapering your asshole. Personally I use the shit tickets for 2-3 passes to get most of what's there and then finish with a baby wipe or two for the exact same reason. Unless you're getting a handful of bloody paper every time you wipe your ass (and should definitely go to the fucking doctor if that's the case) you're just wiping too much and tearing open the skin. And if you're shitting more often than twice a day at the most, you've got a problem with your guts and need to get it addressed before you can even think about doing assplay.
>>
File: 1638546552820.jpg (76 KB, 850x601)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>10513915
>No longer archived
Dammit, can someone who saved it post it on catbox or something?
>>
>>10518186
dang, I guess someone went in and asked for it to be removed, pity
actually the entire thread, 24300085, is no longer in archived.moe, the only archive left for gif in 4chanx too
remember anons: the internet (aka some dude's server) forgets when you don't want it to, and doesn't forget, when you want it to
>>
>>10518186
thankfully I'd saved it
894651.webm
sha256=c1649fe6cc9212ce0986577b6b9ab4d8232849be01578759d312a3299e5e9561
https://files.catbox.moe/lrod9s.webm
>>
>>10518169
>if you're shitting more often than twice a day at the most, you've got a problem with your guts
I read that 3x daily to once every 3 days was about the normal range
>>
>>10518191
thanks anon
>>
>>10517977
>warm up toy
I'm afraid to ask what you're warming up to
>>
>>10518198
you're welcome!
>>
>>10518195
If you're extremely active then 3x a day wouldn't be out of line, but that's not applicable to the majority of people unless they're eating like a horse during a bulk in preparation for a bodybuilding competition
>>
>>10518232
given what I've seen on /fit/, there might be quite a few of those itt
>inb4 /fit/ doesnt lift
>>
I know it gets asked all the time but is it worth trying to find someone either on an app or like in a gay bar to rail me? Or am I better off sticking with some dildoing, any tips or experiences from the experts here?
>>
>>10518248
>>10518232
Can confirm. Bulking diet with tons of rice and red meat doesnt mix well with anal play even if you chug psyllium like a madman with every meal.
And NEVER dealift or squat heavy after a wide and deep session.
>>
>>10518281
gotta have that squat plug
>>
>>10518282
I am deeply worried one day the abdominal pressure will make my guts shoot out during a heavy squat as if they were a frogs tongue.
>>
>>10518299
>rosebud squats
I have a feeling I've seen this somewhere, but I can't remember if it was 2d or 3d, and probably guro
>>
>>10518300
I would rather not see that.
>>
>>10518303
me too, which is why I'll stay away from depth play
>>
>>10518281
Bro you gotta eat like a sissy atleast if you are me or itll just be messy. But its so hot when you do it right.
>>
>>10518305
Dangerous amounts of caffeine, psyllium and running to make your guts move will help you clean out.
Sometimes when I have big planned sessions I go for the nuclear option of shoving a shower hose up my ass.
>>
>>10517977
Fair review, I mostly agree with everything. It not having a remote really is a shame. Having to feel around for where the buttons even are takes away from the whole lying down and getting fucked aspect. Needing to press both buttons at once to switch gyration pattern is also kind of annoying, wish it just had 3 buttons like the original model.
I've had 5 sessions with it now, 2 using the sleeve, and I'm pretty sure it dampens the sensations. The first time I used the toy it was too intense, second time I tried the sleeve and it was a lot nicer. Used the sleeve again just now for my 5th session, and it felt a bit disappointing, less intense than the last couple sessions. My assumption would be that the increased girth gives it less room to move inside. Makes me wonder if the gyr8tor would feel better after stretching out with a bigger plug first, rather than using it with no warmup. I also feel like the original model might just be better, because of the curved shaft. All of the improvements seem pretty meh, I suppose the magnetic charger is nice.
>>
need diatery tips .
how do i eat right for this .
what is something easy to make that will also not wreck my insides and will let me wreck my insides
>>
File: 1634457943148.jpg (634 KB, 849x1200)
634 KB
634 KB JPG
>>10518317
>>10517977
Interesting, cause I have the 1.0 version. I'm not entirely sure the curved tip is a big factor at all.

What I will say is, from reading both posts, I'm wondering what positions you were in to "use your hands". I just jam it in to the bulb while laying in prone position and go hands free. I literally either get off full orgasm (wet), dry convulsion orgasm, or am SO HORNY I bust out my big dildo afterwards and pound my ass out until an HFO.

Like I said one of my favorite toys ever. Curious between 1.0 and 2.0. Might buy 2.0 myself since to compare.

Also I lather mine in THC lube to help relax. May push you over to a full hands free orgasm.
>>
>>10518427
Dont eat anything with vegetable oil or cheese.
Take tons of psyllium after every meal.
Exercise to make your guts move.
>>
>>10518428
>I'm not entirely sure the curved tip is a big factor at all.
I was imagining it would hit the prostate better, but rethinking it now I guess it's too far in to hit the prostate anyway.
>What I will say is, from reading both posts, I'm wondering what positions you were in to "use your hands". I just jam it in to the bulb while laying in prone position and go hands free.
I lie down and use it hands free as well, I only tried to use it as a dildo at the end of my last session after reading the other anon's post about it. It might be placebo, but I feel like it moves more if I don't jam it in all the way, just close to. Do you do any warmup beforehand, or just shove it in? And do you just relax completely, or do muscle contractions while using it? I feel like if I relax my ass completely with it at higher speeds it will eventually slip out. Only happened once so far in 5 sessions, but I'm also conscious of it and trying to make it sure it doesn't.
>Also I lather mine in THC lube to help relax. May push you over to a full hands free orgasm.
I wish I could.
>>
What's the best wireless prostate massager with compatibility with stuff like Buttplug.io for around the $50 range? Preferably something quiet.
>>
>>10518480
> Do you do any warmup beforehand
I mean, I only play with my ass once a month. So when I do, I go through an entire routine to get myself in the mood. One that may be far more "high maintenance" than those here are willing to go through, but it's given me literally the best anal experiences of my life to follow this ritual.
> 5 days before 0 touching/masturbating allowed
> Eat light throughout the day. Hydrate HEAVILY
> Book myself a Deep Tissue massage appointment to completely de-stress and loosen all my muscles (a real massage, not some happy ending bullshit)
> Post-massage head home, use enema, clean thoroughly
> Insert lube shooter filled with THC lube, insert Snug Plug
> Hope in hot bath, pop edible, THC bath bomb, shave body hair, continue to drink lots of water, listen to slutty music/watch slutty music videos
> As soon as I feel come-up, put on headphones and watch anal focused PMVs/goon videos
> Put on bodysuit, chastity cage, stretch legs/back/hips, relax and start getting RAGINGLY horny
> Take out plug, insert Gyr8tor, play with that 15-20 minutes
> Either cum first time with Gyr8tor or be so ragingly horny I need my dildo
> Ride dildo until hands free explosive cum multiple times in a night
> lie around in a puddle of bliss

That's how it usually goes. Sounds like a lotta work but it's literally contributed to the best sex of my life.
>>
File: 1657929782231.png (1007 KB, 1600x1300)
1007 KB
1007 KB PNG
>>10518480
Oh forgot to answer other questions:
>And do you just relax completely, or do muscle contractions while using it
Start relaxed, but as time progresses I'll do kegel contractions. I also make sure to moan and just generally not get in my own head/worry about anything. Just really get into it and affirm to myself that my ass is getting milked
>I wish I could (THC lube)
They sell it online in Delta 8 form. Western nations like US and Canada are able to get it no problem, no matter what state/province.

I also jam my gyr8tor in all the way and I feel it basically only milking my prostate. Dunno if mine it just deep inside my ass or not lol. I always start the Gyr8tor slow and low vibrations, then after some minutes I crank it to max and start moaning like a bitch.
>>
File: 1668119304554133.jpg (143 KB, 1200x848)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>10518427
White meat, grains, fruits and veggies.
Avoid dairy and greasy stuff
Psylium husk
>>
>>10518595
That's hilariously elaborate. I guess I'll try plugging up and watching lewd stuff to get horny before pulling out the gyr8tor next time. I'm too autistic/not autistic enough for the rest.
>I only play with my ass once a month
I rarely ride dildos because I'm too lazy, but I use plugs/prostate massagers basically every day. Things like aneros and mindgasm need practice, and I want to get value out of my toys, but maybe I'd get better results if I took more breaks. I haven't jerked off in months, but I've figured out how to make myself cum hands free. Which is nice, except I end up chasing that instead of trying to get dry orgasms. Hard to get pent up now.
Can't wait for winter to be over, I hate having to choose between playing in my bed that's too cold, or couch that's less comfy and kind of cramped.
>>10518598
I'll try that, thanks.
>>
Are there any toys that you can insert *all* the way without any crazy risks? Once or twice now I've ended up unintentionally taking a plug all the way inside, and even though I know it's dangerous it's also really hot to feel my hole close around it.
>>
File: 1634971894895.jpg (134 KB, 1247x843)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>10518684
It may sound autistic, but it works. I'm huge into health and wellness, so massages, hot baths, water, etc aren't out of the norm anyways.

What I would say to take away from this is when you prep, abstain from any sexual contact for a few days, stretch/yoga to open up and relax, and definitely find a playlist of songs/videos/porn you enjoy that ramp you up into the mood. It really helps to just let go and get into it. The "chasing" anxiety, or concerns about cumming, or feeling too reserved all don't help. You want to feel like a horny cat in heat.
>>
Left or right hand, what's the best finger movement-wise to use for fingering one's self? When I get that one in, which finger should I try shoving in with it?
>>
File: FdM5oKdXEAM4vRC.jpg (204 KB, 1185x1200)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>10517158
Sounds like you have some real talent for stretching. I started playing with my ass just as early but I still can't fist myself. I would gladly trade my normal butt for your hungry blown-out hole. If you get yourself some progressively bigger toys I'd bet you could make some good money showing off your stretched hole online.
>>
>>10518687
I guess gelatin eggs could work.
>>
File: 20230123_215817~2.jpg (1.66 MB, 4032x3024)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB JPG
Here goes nothing brothas
>>
File: 1669519721199.jpg (1.14 MB, 1000x1450)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
What's the biggest, scariest dildo I could get as an absolute beginner, without hurting myself? The more embarrassing it'd be to get caught with it, the better.
>>
>>10518804
Without hurting yourself as a caveat, probably something in the 8-9" length range and 2-2 1/4" in diameter. You'll still need to go very slow and use a ton of lube, but that's about as big as the biggest dick anyone would ever see in a lifetime. There's extant cases of bigger ones out there to be sure but that's a one in ten million size dong. My first toy was a great american challenge dildo and while I loved it dearly that's definitely going to be too big for anyone's first unless they're built like a brick shithouse.
>>
>>10518795
Nothing more cringe than these retarded chemical castration pictures telling you to get bonecancer and kill yourself over a fetish
>>
>>10518803
Is it me or are the pills on the right fucking huge?
>>
>>10518824
>I am so mad about this thing I clicked on willingly and then read
Self-solving problem, don't look or click the arrow and hide the post. Otherwise agreed it's a gross fetish and people shouldn't be taking hormones without a lot of soul searching and medical supervision if not after a consult with a psychologist to make sure they're doing it for the right reasons.
>>
What buttplugs/prostate toys are good for rocking back and forth on? Even with the t-base, most seem flat on the bottom. How does movement of a snug plug compare to a prostate toy, even without the bend?
>>
>>10518839
>First, do harm
Didn't read you're a retard if you find life sacrifice erotic
Might as well go fap to cartel torture
No real doctor would kill you because of your retarded coombrain
>>
>>10518802
Yeah I guess... Are they strong enough to survive insertion without an ovipositor toy though? I can find a mold that would work for making them, but I don't really wanna shell out fetish prices for a fetish I don't *really* have...
>>
>>10518804
My first toy was 2.2 inch diameter, aside from the initial pain of getting it in because I'm stupid and didn't understand how to actually relax it was relatively easy past that
Although I wasn't an absolute beginner, depending on how absolute you mean. Plenty of experience with a variety of household objects although nothing anywhere near that size
>>
>>10512306
Maybe this is an unpopular opinion, but every time I've ever gotten any aneros, it's always been woefully underwhelming. It's a much subtler sensation than any other anal toy I've ever used (and I've used very many), and from what I understand, it's meant to be almost more of a kind of erotic meditation aid than anything else. I've gotten off hands-free with it before because I have crazy strong kegel muscles, but I've also gotten off hands-free with literally nothing in my ass before, and the aneros wasn't doing a whole lot to help that along. Since you've already bought one, I'd definitely recommend playing around with it, because it can give you some crazy sensations, but in my experience, it'll never give you the same body-shaking, mind-numbing pleasure that a huge dildo stretching your ass open will.
>>
>>10518837
Not really compared to what ive swallowed. Not even sexual had to take a huge pill to see if it would pass and if it didn't i have crohns but it passed.
>>
>>10518856
This may help https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/threads/diy-dildo-or-any-sextoy-homemade-using-gelatin-updated.41876/
>>
Hi, i've seen a lot of gyr8tor talk lately and also learned about existence of Fun FActory's Stronic G. Does anyone from here have any experience with it?
>>
File: 1389916_02.jpg (527 KB, 2000x1438)
527 KB
527 KB JPG
>>10518687
I understand exactly how you feel, before I bought toys I tried some tomatoes, they were great. But after I one time had trouble getting one out, I went into total panic mode fearing for my life, not very fun. However after that I have a few times pushed in toys completely just for a few seconds and it's some kind of thrill, but very dangerous so I don't do it any more unless I make it safe.
I also enjoy feeling full, so that sent me down "stuff 'safe' things up my bum" path, did some "research" and tried things others had talked about. I tried pealed bananas, marshmallows and gelatine balls. (Don't do boiled eggs it is very unsafe)

Bananas turn to mush after a few insertions and doesn't last long at all, but fun inserting the first time, maybe if they aren't ripe at all it might be be better, unsure how safe they are.
Marshmallows were fun, washing them first made them very nice and slippery, but I didn't really push it due to fear of it not being very safe, I didn't really wanna fuck around and find out what absorbing sugar like that from your ass does to you.
Gelatine doesn't last long inside your body and melt fairly quick.

If you want to be safe inserting toys completely, tie a string around your toy that you can hold on to(really hold on to, your ass is pretty damn strong when pulling things in) and stop it from slipping to far inside, and use it to pull the object out with ease, just make sure its not too rough or too weak. And obviously don't let the toy in very deep, you will probably rip your insides with the string while retrieving the toy.
Or you can wrap the toy in a sock that is way longer than the toy/object and put a condom over it, will of course not completely shut your ass and you will have a sock hanging out, but it will be very safe.
>>
File: Oshiri_De_Kyu_8_22.jpg (194 KB, 897x1300)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>10518687
>it's also really hot to feel my hole close around it.
I know this feeling. I've been letting my hole swallow things since I first started anal. Is it safe? No, but nothing's gotten stuck yet. One of my tricks was to take things I knew I could push in and out easily and fill myself with them. I used to have a bunch of golf balls I would pop in like candy and let my ass slurp them in one by one and see how many I could fit. My record was 13 at once, and while it took some doing they all came back out just fine.
These days my ass is a lot more spacious so it's opened up a lot more options on it's menu. Now that I'm fucking big fantasy toys I've started going back to my old smaller dildos and stuffing them all the way inside me balls and all. It feels so good to feel my asshole close as they disappear entirely.
But yeah, if you're worried tying a string on them first would be a good idea but just know it is very possible with enough training.
>>
>>10518804
Hmmm neotori medium mundir maybe? Just don't try to force the knot in too early.
>>
>>10518855
Go back to tiktok
>>
>>10518837
They are definitely not small let's say that. But like the guy above said they are not the biggest out there
>>
>>10519152
what do they write on the customs declaration? i'm outside of the EU.
>>
>>10519228
I'm inside the EU but according to their site, "silicone product".
>>
>>10519255
that's a bit on the nose
>>
>>10518803
i tried the coomstack and it didn't really do anything for me.
>>
>>10519257
Could always say you're ordering a new CPU or RAM, there's silicone in microchips. Might be a bit hard to sell but it could be done.
>>
>>10519268
That's silicon. No E. Not like there's any need to validate yourself.
>>
>>10519268
It's not like I have a job or anything, so I could probably try to be the one to answer the door. Alternatively, I could try to find something similar in the UK.
>>
Got my Gyr8tor 2. God damn, buy one.
>>
>>10519330
Post proof you actually have one and this isn't some elaborate astroturfing campaign
There's over two dozen posts in this single thread about people talking about this thing and I refuse to believe everyone just suddenly decided to buy a sex toy that costs over 100 pounds over some random post on here talking about how good it is
>>
Does anybody else just cum super quick? Like any penis stimulation in regular sex is hard to overcome, and even playing with prostate I come super quick into any session
>>
>>10519335
>Pounds
There are Americans here and it's way cheaper for us. Plus, I'm a sucker for sex toy shilling, I'll admit. Not him though, mine's still in the mail.
>>
>>10519330
I find these kind of motion toys to be more tiring than exciting. Have tried vibrators and those gimmicky finger motion things and they just don't do it for me.
>>
>>10519335
schizo
>>
new bread?
>>
anyone got any advice for non bad dragon monster cocks? Already had one bad encounter with a brand that isnt actually body safe silicone and want a brand that's still got a positive reputation. Looking at twisted beast and sinnovator
>>
File: 20230124_163243.jpg (1.44 MB, 4000x3000)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB JPG
>>10519335
Here ya go anon, you can see the magic wand I bought at the same time.

schizo
>>
File: Holy Trinity.jpg (2.39 MB, 4032x3024)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB JPG
>>10519452
Nice Anon! Get yourself some THC lube on that thing trust.
>>
>>10519461
sissy
>>
>>10519461
What size SP is that?
>BBC
>>
>>10519465
Femboy
>>10519471
8.5" x 2" Realcock 2 Dirk
>BBC
Feelsgoodman
>>
>>10519461
>>10519491
so based
>>
>>10519335
I just bought one because of this thread. If it is viral marketing, it worked on me.

Thx to whoever posted the 15% off coupon
>>
File: 1630881873757.jpg (217 KB, 850x850)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>10519494
You're retarded. Or schizo. I suggested it cause I love mine. Posted a video of a sissy nutting hands free with it (and a 2nd time in a minute jerking). Clearly a fun toy. Then posted a vid of my experience.

It's like people can't share their favorite products anymore without some schizo conspiracy of being called a shill. Especially when the product has 0 Affiliate code and is 100% marketed for women. 0 Incentive or even clue from the company to market this thru a 4chan anal thread lol

That being said your ass is gonna thank you

>>10519492
Took 40+ toys lifetime to get here but here we are
>>
>>10519497
>Took 40+ toys lifetime to get here but here we are
actually i called you based because of the BBC stuff
>>
File: 1663077518932613.jpg (1.68 MB, 2456x1736)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB JPG
>>10519499
Released a vid here earlier of the Gyr8tor. If you only knew what else I had filmed.
>Blacked Waifu D.Va IRL with 6 hands free wet orgasms while wearings BLACKED collar
>>
>>10519491
I meant size of the Snug Plug.
Just bought 2 toys, but still want more. This place is cursed.
>>
>>10519505
Please let me see it.
>>
File: ik76obh1etca1.jpg (1.21 MB, 2480x3508)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
>>10519497
Clam down I don't actually think you are a viral marketer. I'm sure the people at lovehoney have better means of advertising than getting on random image boards and hoping degenerates fall for their underhanded tactics.

I can't wait to try it out :)
>>
>>10519505
What toy you use? Also post link.
>>
lately I was experimenting with wearing a tight belt around my belly. It really improves the intensity if you always kind of try to pull it in slightly and pressure against the prostate is also better.
Are there any wide belts or corset type things specifically for this usecase that are not crossdressing though? preferably with special dent slightly below the belly button where the prostate sits.
>>
>>10519506
Oh Sorry. I wanna say Size 3? I bought it a couple years ago and don't remember the size. It's literally the perfect warmup toy/plug.
>>10519508
Maybe one day
>>10519512
Just sick of people saying "shill" in a thread where most people share their toys/collections/experiences.
>>10519514
See >>10519461 for entire toy collection
>>
>>10519522
>Maybe one day
I'll be your boyfriend if you show me
>>
>>10519524
Are you 6'6"+ all muscle and made of dark chocolate? You must be built like Doomfist to ride the ride.
>>
>>10519522
Is that really all you have? For someone so anally accomplished that seems low. I wanted to study your technique to improve mine; if you’re not going to post a video (don’t be a coward!) can you give me some tips? How’d you go about it, prep and actual masturbating routine?
>>
>>10519526
No I'm a 5'3 white twink but we can get blacked together
>>
>>10519527
Said it before and I'll say it again. 40+ toys lifetime downsized to just this. I don't need anymore.
As far as autistic routine see: >>10518595
>>
File: IMG_20230124_180354.jpg (48 KB, 772x768)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>10519522
Your enthusiastic testimonial convinced me.

Better?
>>
File: G18.jpg (59 KB, 956x676)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>10519528
0 Interest. But you should make your own videos.
>>10519532
Much better :)
>>
>>10519535
>But you should make your own videos.
fine, maybe i will.
>>
File: t9r379b1etca1.jpg (1.41 MB, 2480x3508)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB JPG
>>10519520
What's wrong with crossdressing
>>
>>10519461
>THC lube
illegal
>>
>>10519547
lol fag
>>
>>10519549
yeah gonna kms
>>
>>10519547
You outside of US/Canada? Delta 8 is legal in all states now
>>
>>10519552
England.
Also, me on the left.
>>
>>10519552
not colorado lol
>>
File: 1638153759828.jpg (248 KB, 2047x1447)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>10519555
Colorado legalized weed entirely what are you talking about?
>>
>>10519553
You got a loicense for that buttplug?
>>
>>10519559
Yes, actually.
>>
>>10519556
yes, delta 9 thc is legal in all of its forms and derivatives because weed is legal in colorado. delta 8 was specifically criminalized because it's not cannabis.
>>
>>10519560
Carry on then
>>
>live in england
>try to find good realistic BBC dildo
>they're all PVC
i am losing my mind
>>
File: 1658510093356369.png (517 KB, 1000x1300)
517 KB
517 KB PNG
>>10519576
Just blow the big money on a Realcock2 lol.

Or try to find a triple density silicone dildo that works. Dual Density is a major upgrade from the standard dildo, but Triple Density is as realistic as it comes. Vixskin sells Dual Density online for around $100-160 (Depending on size).

>>10519561
Interesting. Didn't know that. But desu, Delta 9 is superior and better regulated on dosing for edibles/lube, so why wouldn't you just go with that?
>>
>>10519590
just wanted to be a snot to close out the thread
>>
>>10519590
I could easily get a nice silicone one if I were to import it, but I'd rather not have to deal with all of the shit that comes with importing and customs.
>>
>>10519576
lovejoy makes great dual density dildos for good prices.
>>
>>10519614
honestly anon, while i appreciate your help, it isn't particularly helpful without a link
>>
>>10519622
You are lazy just fucking google or search amazon.https://www.amazon.com/Realistic-lovetoy-Dildos/s?rh=n%3A17891906011%2Cp_89%3Alovetoy
>>
>>10519634
>amazon us
but i'm horny now
>>
>>10519267
Maybe you didn't take it for long enough to have an effect? After 4 or so days it caused me to leak precum constantly while aroused and gave me a pleasant tingling sensation around my prostate leading into orgasm even during no buttstuff fapping.

>>10519335
I'm >>10517977, I'd been wanting to buy a gyr8tor for over a year only to find it back up at 50% off for my region. It's nice, but it's not worth more than ~65 pounds(converted) including shipping IMO. There aren't any other toys quite like it that I've experiecened, but it's not as amazing as some people would have you believe. Don't get memed into being a paypig for sex toys.
Taking any advice or reviews on here with a heavy grain of salt is good. This place is full of spamming attention whores and sexuality warped porn addicts.
>>
>>10519642
YMMV. I love my gyr8tor and have cum multiple times without touching my penis cause of it. Worth every penny in my book.
>>
>>10519634
>>10519637
To be fair amazon uk is an absolute pain to search for some reason. Assuming it is lovetoy like that search says and not lovejoy then this is probably what you're looking for
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Realistic-Silicone-Handmade-Hyper-Realistic-Suction/dp/B0B28LQTK1
>>
>>10519526
>>10519505
least gay overwatch player
>>
>>10519650
It's alright, I'd prefer something darker though
>>10519652
He's based, shut up
>>
File: IMG_8067.jpg (26 KB, 488x676)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>10519652
desu dudes gross me out. Prefer femdoms. Just anally wired I guess?
>>
>>10519679
Just means you're straight but still like power exchange and assplay. Damn near vanilla anymore nowadays. I've shagged and been shagged by a couple fellas in my time, it was fun but the emotional connection was never really there. It was how I figured out I wasn't gay. Ironically, my wife fucks better strapped up than anyone I'd been with previously. She's batting .900 at getting me off without me or her touching my dick.
>>
>>10519461
I got the snug plug and it's really good! Thanks for the recommendation

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.