[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/d/ - Hentai/Alternative

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 121 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: 1529902776722.png (2.52 MB, 1470x1925)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB PNG
Anal thread
>>
File: 72675360_p1.png (626 KB, 1500x1200)
626 KB
626 KB PNG
>>
>>
File: DwpwHCTX0AAXOG2.jpg (84 KB, 1200x863)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>
File: 1549850246181.jpg (413 KB, 1752x1536)
413 KB
413 KB JPG
>>
File: anal.gif (512 KB, 523x560)
512 KB
512 KB GIF
>>
Does anyone else here find playing with their penis unsatisfying?
>>
>>8579784
yeah it's not great.
>>
>>8579784
As opposed to what?
>>
>>8576035
Mine doesn't even seem to stay hard anymore.
>Went limp. Better put in my plug.
There we go, and...
>Goes limp again, but I'm moaning from the vibration.
>>
>>8580431
>>8580087
anal I assume. I mean both are cool, just different for me. you gotta combo em, it's da bomb diggity
>>
>>8579784
Nope. I'm just here to look at sexy holes I'd love to fuck.
>>
>>8580431

love and affection
>>
File: d366dc_6361134.jpg (298 KB, 1200x914)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
I just fucked myself with my homemade fucking machine.

Sadly those windscreen wiper engines have cooling issues, so i got to figure out how to solve this problem.
>>
>>
File: 53642536_p0.png (1.09 MB, 1650x2100)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>
File: 54132545_p0.png (1.11 MB, 1134x1504)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>
File: 62095229_p0.png (1003 KB, 1096x1936)
1003 KB
1003 KB PNG
>>
Hey /d/, some anon awhile abck recommended me to get a silicone nozzle tip for enemas, the kind that will stay in like a plug. Anyone have suggestions on what kind I should get?
>>
Hey guys, so I needed lube and am new to this. Until now I've been using the lube that came with the toys I recently bought, but it ran out so I went to a store and bought astroglide randomly. When I used it, it worked horribly for me. Dried out too quickly, would feel like its burning (probably friction) and overall just sucked. Am I doing something wrong? Suggestions for good/cheap lubes?
>>
>>8583847
J-lube, dissolve in a little propylene glycol so it doesn't clump and add distilled water. You'll never need another lube again.
>>
>>8583871
uhhhh where do i get propylene glycol? And does it need to be distilled water, or can i just put it through a brita filter and be confident enough its clean? The college budget is strong
>>
>>8581323
Oof
>>
>>8583884
You can get everything on amazon for like ~$30 and have enough lube to fill a bathtub almost. But you can survive just with J-lube and water. Yeah you can use tap water, though you can never be too safe I guess. J-lube will also spoil if you don't add a preservative, like chlorhexidine. If that's too much work, I recommend thick probe lube, I really like the thickness of it.
>>
>>8583914
Alright, and how long ~does~ it last? Like if I made some in a plastic water bottle and then left it would it be alright the next day? Week?

Thank you so much for helping me
>>
>>8583926
A few days is fine at room temperature, but I've heard it lasts longer in the fridge. I mix it with the preservative, so I can't really give you an answer on its longevity otherwise, sorry.
>>
>>8583934
Welp sadly I dont have any fridge in my college dorm right now, so I guess I'll just mix it in a water bottle and go from there. Thanks for the advice, gonna buy some j lube now
>>
File: 73806162_p26.jpg (917 KB, 900x1080)
917 KB
917 KB JPG
after around 10 years of butt stuff, i got my first prostate orgasm 1 week ago with a lot of piss on the floor
since then i tried a couple more times but only piss and precum is coming out, mostly piss
im more of an anal fisting/gape guy so i may not be doing the prostate hitting properly
is there a proper way to have a prostate orgasm with cum and not piss?
>>
>>8584048
Pissing is an anal orgasm, prostate orgasm looks different and you are basically just massaging it.
Prostate orgasms are far more difficult because you have to be in the mood for it and enjoy yourself without wasting a single negative thought on the session.

Prostate takes tons of practice meanwhile anal orgasms you can just "force" if you do it due to you eventually pushing out what's inside you and thus causing the pleasure.
>>
>>8584048
>Seven years of anal stuff here

Thanks man, you really give me hope. I enjoy abusing my boycunt very much, but i never had an anal orgasm. What was the "turning point" for you, that made you nut?
>>
>>
>>
>>
What prostate vibrator do you guys recommend? I don't care about the price as long as it works. I can only ever feel with my prostate with my fingers but it gets exhausting after a while and my hand starts to cramp.

Also has anyone ever tried stuffing they're ass with multiple vibro eggs like pic related? Is there any benefit to it? I find the idea pretty hot but it would be real waste of money if there is no pay off.
>>
>>8584576
They can vibrate against each other which makes a hell of a racket and can possibly damage them. When they smack against each other though, it really amps up the perceived vibration. You may have better luck with a dedicated prostate toy, though, as you really can't aim eggs once they're inside.
>>
>>8584604
Sorry, bad wording. My original question was about the massager, the egg one was more of a general question if this is a hentai only thing or if it actually works in real life. But you answered that question, thanks.

Why can't hentai be real life ;_;
>>
>>8584620
Hey, like I said, it has pros and cons, sure they rattle, but that does boos their effect. Also, if you don't want the rattle you always have the option of inserting one farther than the other. In fact, I bet it would be really neat to get a bunch of them inserted to different depths to see how much of your lower intestines you could get to vibrate at once.
>>
>>8584632
Yeah, but the idea of using potentially damaged sex toys is really concerning to me and since I'm an anxious faggot, it would just kill the mood because I'd always have that thought in the back of my head.
>>
>>8584649
Have you never used sex toys before? You can usually tell when they're not so healthy. They tend to get louder as they die as well as having continuity issues, making it hard to turn them on without things just right.
>>
>>8584068
i can achieve prostate orgasm so easily it only takes from me 10 minute or so to do it
once i read here that you have to wait a week to do it, just when i put my dildo in my ass i orgasmed.
i think it's about hitting the prostate in the right way, or maybe iam too sensitive
>>
>>8584669
I only ever used dildos and plugs.
>>
>>8584864
Expand your horizons and your asshole
>>
Looking for large toy suggestions to stretch out my sigmoid colon in order to take my Vixskin Gambler all the way in (10x2 7/8"). My toy of choice is the Vixskin Johnny which is 7x1 3/4" which can get around the bend, but hasn't been able to train my colon to take something that much thicker. I'm open to suggestions as long as the toy is flexible and of safe material.
>>
>>8579784
>>8580087
>>8580431
>>8580437
>>8580452
repost from old thread:
How do you feel about the following magical sex toy idea?

Sweet treat plug: a small, translucent purple buttplug that looks like any other. Upon attempting to insert it you will find that (regardless of tightness) it goes in with great ease.

You will also find that the plug perfectly sits against your prostate, bringing you to rather easy orgasms.

As you use the plug more and more, your penis becomes less and less sensitive, making it harder and harder to masturbate normally. So, naturally, seeking release you will go for the plug, finding that it has become even easier to cum from. Your prostate has significantly increased in sensitivity, even typical daily activities like going #2 or passing gas may make you leak a bit (please note, you aren't developing some octoboy scat/fart fetish, your prostate is just that friggin sensitive).

One day, you try to masturbate normally again, only to feel nothing. Rubbing your penis is now no more stimulating than rubbing your elbow or a finger. So you go looking for the plug, only to find that it has disappeared. Now, plugless and unable to masturbate normally, you have a choice to make; invest in some toys, or see if any clubs are open.
>>
>>8582592
Literally just glue a fan to it, computer fan
>>
After doing anal for some years everytime i need to go to the toilet a lot of small gases start to escape and its actually difficult to hold them. Did I fuck up my sphincter?
>>
>>8585911
10/10 would use plug religiously, and then become an anal slut
>>
>>8583914
Does it really spoilt though? I left out a bit to see what happens, but so far(4 weeks) I don't see any change. Just put it in a clear container, and freeze it if you are paranoid.
>>
File: 69944877_p5.png (391 KB, 793x1100)
391 KB
391 KB PNG
>>8584194
basically, instead of just inserting my whole fist and not caring about prostate i started using a smaller dildo and aiming for the prostate

as >>8584068 said you have to enjoy yourself, the first time i actually started using a dildo fast and hard while moaning and focusing only on the area near the prostate it worked

not enough for a prostate orgasm as it seems, but since i still preffer anal gaping i dont really mind having only anal orgasms
>>
>>8585813
Slink
>>
File: anal.jpg (740 KB, 1280x1807)
740 KB
740 KB JPG
https://uhentai.org/read/26143-magical-insence-vol-08/
>>
File: 1560473400992.png (1.87 MB, 1500x1000)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB PNG
>>8585911
I'm working towards going anal-only already, so I'd take this in a heartbeat. I don't really like using my penis even to masturbate so this would just help me force myself to do anal instead.

I'd probably wear chastity anyway since other people like to grab my penis during sex.
>>
>>8586714
I've came both from thrusting and large anal insertion now.

MDMA + Own made PMVs + VR headset + Handful of toys and loads of lube = Heaven
>>
Ok anons, I decided to take the leap and buy a new anal toy - Bad Dragon Fenrir medium/medium.

A few minutes after I did I had a thought, and I decided to put it out here to see how many people are interested.

I have felt for a long time that anal is the right way for me to have sex but I never had the courage to commit. Well, I'm taking a pledge now. From now on, I will be anal-only for life. I won't have sex with my penis and I won't masturbate with it either. If it gets erect, I have to go hands off.

Does anyone want to join me? I want to see how many anons want to go anal-only with me. I will be wearing chastity but it's not required for the pledge, only that you won't use your penis for sex again.

I'm already getting chills... I'm not allowing myself to cum until my new toy comes in which could take weeks... I'm going to be so horny ;_;
>>
>>8589898
I want to join in the quest for the anal orgasm, but I'm not good at keeping caged without a keyholder
>>
>>8576033
Fuck yeah, actually pussy hair without being a massive bush
>>
>>8591101
Complaining like this is actually cringe
>>
>>8589898
There's no way you're going to last that long.
>>
>>8592482
A caged sissy can try
>>
File: 1549801764863.png (899 KB, 1020x1214)
899 KB
899 KB PNG
>>
>>8593819
I want to get my ass to gape like that
>>
I've started playing with my ass again after taking a long break. Had some trouble finding a good intermediate dildo, I'm in a shitty country with shitty online sex shops and thanks to that I own two dildos that are way too big for me. But I have one cyberskin one that's squishy enough it should do, couldn't take more than a tip today but I'll work on it.

I have a problem with plugs though, I want to have a plug that I can insert and that will stay in, but the plugs that are big enough to stretch me out just pop out on their own if I move. Maybe the shape is wrong, I don't know. Any advice?
>>
I saw some talking about some stuff you can eat that helps clean out your bowels in these threads sometime ago. And I don't mean fiber, I think it was like some gel or something. I don't remember if the consensus was it's good or not though. Can someone help me out here?
>>
>>8576022
How do you deal with hemorrhoids? I seem to be getting them from time to time, am I not using enough lube or something?
>>
>>8594101
Psyllium husk
>>
>>8582592
Pics?
>>
>>8584576
the eggs can feel nice for a while but the vibration just kinda gets numb after a while. Getting some with random/patterned vibration might fix this.
>>
>>8585911
that's nice
>>
So i started playing with my butt finally, and I have some plugs that dont go too deep, but when I use the longest one just at the deepest it gets I feel pain for some reason. Is there any way to fix this? Am i doing something wrong? I have the plug in now just to try and acclimate myself, the pain is very light
>>
I can't seem to clean myself out. How much time should I let pass since the last bowel movement? How much water should I use?
>>
File: colon.jpg (119 KB, 646x438)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>8595152
How long are the plugs? You could be hitting the wall of your sigmoid colon. You have to train yourself to relax and let everything straighten out to comfortably take longer things deeper.
https://pastebin.com/9ARYR0Jv
>>
>>8595178
its about 5 inches, i didnt think that was long enough to hit the bend tho
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 305x165)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>8595186
Everybody's different, but if this is to be believed, the beginning of the curve (rectosigmoid segment) is about 5 inches from the anal opening.
https://training.seer.cancer.gov/colorectal/anatomy/
>>
>>8583847
The only good lube I've ever had was Sliquid Sassy. It's cheap, it's good, it lasts a while and it's fine on your skin.
>>
File: 1550280100367.png (2.14 MB, 1368x1700)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB PNG
>>
>>8595361
>Not using jlube
>>
>>8589898
Reach for your dreams anon. Mine is a dude who wants to be tied up and trained to only come with his ass so 10/10
>>
File: 1549961499492.jpg (364 KB, 850x935)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
Well guys, I've had a good amount of prostate orgasms over the years but I usually stop after ejaculation but have come close many times to a marathon of non-stop God O's. Tonight I'm going down the rabbit hole of extreme degeneracy to reach that peek. Wish me luck. /d/.
>>
>>8581323
what are you, gay?
>>
>>8595361
Sliquid sassy is the best. It's the only lube that I use.
>>
File: 1520188470589.png (1.99 MB, 1400x1391)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB PNG
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 300x300)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
Is this thing worth it or am I better off getting something with batteries?
>>
>>8593920
first, you should be paying private post and second checking stores that do non-toxic toys that do international shipping.

what's an "intermediate" toy for you? intermediate means different things to different people. mine is a the 7 inch colours firm onyx black dildo with balls. some people can't handle that much, some people think of medium chance as their intermediate....
>>
>>8596633
if you're a dude you can bust an anal only nutt with only your middle finger. it's not the toy it's how it's used.
>>
File: 207.jpg (148 KB, 1280x909)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>spend all last weekend planning to stuff my ass with dildos
>get home extremely late on friday after chauffeuring family that can't drive around
>too exhausted from work and driving to use toys
>loose track of time on saturday
>spend from 10a to 8p alone at the fishing hole catching dinky little feesh
>get home too exhausted to even think, let alone use toys
>spend sunday putting the yard to rights from when I wake up until 4p
>go right from yard work to cooking
>have to kneel in the tub with the shower running like a timid high school student with his first jelly dildo anxiously toying and hoping nobody comes in and pulls the curtain back after wondering what the sound is

tl;dr I didn't get to enjoy my ass until the very last minute last weekend. I came in the end though
>>
Safe/advisable to shove a stick of butter up my ass? Seems like the right size, and I figure it'll melt into lube
>>
>>8597136
Don't, you'll get ants.
>>
>>8585911
Link for all that is holy
>>
>>8597136
You ever get that "not-so-fresh" feeling down there?
You want to get that "clean effervescent" feeling down there?
You ever put whole, unrefrigerated sticks of butter down there?
Dont.

Oh, sure, it seems like a good idea UNTIL THE RACCOONS FIND IT.

This has been a public service announcement from the Brotherhood of the Mangled Willy.
>>
>>8596901
what how
>>
>>8597136
you can insert "frozen" (refrigerated) coconut oil but you don't need nearly that much, just 1 tbsp will do. never tried it with butter, but a stick sounds like a huge waste.
>>
>>8597727
consider the following
>>
>>8597136
absolutely fucking not
NEVER EVER put anything perishable in your ass. the only exception is a cucumber with a condom on it.
>>
File: bb gay.png (64 KB, 908x321)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>8597783
>>
>>8582592
Just get a partner
>>
>>8598986
>Just get a partner
don't you know where you are?
>>
>>8598986
I'm to afraid of getting aids or getting catfished and beat to death to ever do anything gay irl.
>>
>>8583743
>Anyone have suggestions on what kind I should get?
The inflatable one looks pretty nice.
I was planning on getting one.
>>
>>8599283
Truth
>>
>used to be able to take 1.5 l enemas no problem before basically from my first try
>took a long break and now just 500 ml is unbearable
what the fuck do I have a bowel obstruction or something
>>
File: IMG_20190704_1733363.jpg (69 KB, 557x835)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
Everyone, allow me to chime in with some infos about the j-lube nonsense.

not true on the few days of shelf life. Since I've been using it I've prepped it my way with 0 instructions.

I mix j-lube and tap water, but usually bottled water INTO a water bottle with the pop-off cap.

Note my steps are much different but my batches last up to 2 months when done right.

Mixing straight water and j-lube (I use a funnel) and shake it up real good for about 3 or 4 minutes. It takes a few days to finally settle and the clumps will fully disolve.

After I have to pee or something, I'll give the bottle a quick shake and put it down. But I've never had j-lube expire so quickly. It will expire with oxygen, but get one of those pop off capped water bottles and you're set.

Pic actually related.
3 weeks in, no discoloration, no smell (whatsoever), and still used liberally. This 1.5L bottle was half full at first.
>>
Can't you fags take this to /trash/ or somewhere else? You've driven everyone posting actual board relevant content away.
>>
>>8596633
I don't personally enjoy it, but it is of nice quality. I can cum from other hard toys, but I've never cum from the njoy.
>>
>>8596633

I'll never buy something with batteries again.
Even rechargeable can't do it. It may be just a problem with me, but the thought that you have a "time limit" with the battery life keeps me from focusing properly. Its the same thing as when you want to take a quick nap, but focus too hard on going to sleep quick that you don't actually go to sleep.
I've got the wand and its alright, it takes some getting used to, and I've tried to use it surfboardpotato style and its tricky. Keeping it balanced and on point is the hard part, because both ends are rounded it wants to roll and settle elsewhere - not on the p-spot. However the firmness is great, the ability to hold temperature is nice, and the fact that its so easy and worry free to clean is nice. All that asides, its not magic.
Batteries usually imply vibrator, and the only vibe I can suggest is ironically the Hitachi magic wand, which can plug into the wall so you don't have to worry about the battery dying. I wouodn't suggest vibes because they numb the p-spot and don't personally give me that over-the-top feeling that you see in hentai.
If you're in the market for a solid toy I'd get an aneros helix. Its got a more than a couple of ways to use it. I've got the older model which is all firm plastic but this newer silicon model looks legit. I've felt it and the silicon bends really nice, while the hard plastic digs in and hurts in no time at all (if you're sitting on it at least)

Good luck dude.
>>
>>8595850
>
think he survived?
>>
File: Smug3.png (129 KB, 490x380)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
>>8599446
>Reddit spacing
>>
File: 1468223614929.jpg (226 KB, 1200x1709)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
>>
>>8600231
Fucking Machines? Even the cheap ones are alright.
>>
>>8580455
Who's that character
>>
>>8601212
>name
>can't look at the image title
>can't use google image search
welcome new friend
>>
>>8601044

the fuck does that even mean?
If youre suggesting getting a several hundred dollar "cheap" machine (with seat motor etc) youre outta your mind cause that wasnt even brought up in the post

If youre suggesting battery poweredfucking machine it was explained why batteries suck ; time limit.
>>
>>8599446
>Thinking that because you can't see it or smell it, there are no bacteria and it's still safe
>>
>>8601682
Probably they meant an actual machine to pound your bootyhole
>>
File: 1542001846694.jpg (496 KB, 707x1000)
496 KB
496 KB JPG
>>
File: 1539676155698.jpg (164 KB, 666x703)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
Are there any places in the EU that sell jlube other than Amazon?
>>
File: 06.jpg (559 KB, 1280x1844)
559 KB
559 KB JPG
I slept with my plug in last night (not new for me)
I then got up today, wanted to go further and ended up leaving the house and drove around town with my plug in
I even stopped and got food
I still have it in hours after getting back

So /d/...
Whats the longest amount of time youve been plugged for? (Im at about 15 hours now)
And whats the most public place you've been to while plugged? (Driving and a&w drive through for me)
>>
>>8602727
longest time 'plugged', I've spent over 24h uninterrupted with an egg-shaped stone in me (about the diameter of a billiards ball around, 1.5x long)
with re-lubes and toy swaps I've kept something in me for over 4 days straight, either that egg, a 7" dildo, or a MDL Slink (usually 1-2hrs at a time)

as for public... the egg I take almost anywhere, including through full 8hr work shifts... I've taken the 7" with me for 2-3hour trips when I know I wont have too much activity... and I've taken my Slink out to 15min away walks to a gas station/mcdonalds for food at night in the winter when I can hide that bulge of the plug end on my ass with my winter coat.

#pluglife
>>
>>8595203
You know, right that's a muscled mass and can actually move, right?
>>
>>8597783
Riding my gf's 17 cm dildo feels MUCH better, especially when she's wearing it in her harness and thrusts back in rhythm.
>>
File: 07.jpg (475 KB, 1280x1844)
475 KB
475 KB JPG
>>8603404
How do you not have to shit for 24 hours? I always have to go when i wake up after a plug night
>>
File: 65756574_p0.jpg (1.46 MB, 1579x1622)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB JPG
>>8602727
Back when I could afford college I would occasionally spend the whole day (about 10-14hrs actually at the college depending on the day) with a metal nJoy plug in me. That's probably the longest I've been plugged but it was a size Medium so it wasn't very big.
>>
>>8582592
maybe you can find a golf cart electric motor
>>
>>8583847
Perfect Lube
>Half Coconut Oil
>Half PePe Lube from Japan

I'm pretty sure PePe Lube is just Sodium Polyacrylate and water or it's some kind of PEG (like PEG-400) and water.
>>
>>8602727
What is the secret, soon as I'm no longer hard or jerking it, my ass wants to push the plug out
>>
>>8603815
part of my morning routine is flushing out. wake up, remove whatever i slept with, do 3-5 flushes of about 250-400ml (i just use a 2L soda bottle and squeeze what i can in), and thats usually enough to clear the way to insert my MDL Slink, a couple full insertion and removals to verify im not running into any dirt. that's often enough to stay clean for at least 18 hours.
>>
File: 04.jpg (497 KB, 1280x1844)
497 KB
497 KB JPG
>>8603985
Sounds like you are going too big
I use a 1.5" width plug for sleeping or a 2" plug when im stretched a bit
If i go from nothing to my 2" plug and try to sleep i cant hold it in
Id suggest either a smaller plug with a thin neck
Or different sleeping positions

Another thing that i think might be helping me is that ive become more comfortable with my sexuality and its helped my body accept being plugged
Before i couldnt even look at men in porn or see my own reflection
Now i can talk to people while plugged and its great
>>
>>8603985
patience and just getting used to it. i have better success with fully insertable toys, being able to fully close up around something (big and flexible enough you wont lose it/be unable to push out) helps. anything with a plug holding me open drives that reaction much harder.
>>
File: Nexus-Revo-Stealth-4.jpg (131 KB, 800x800)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>8600231
Was thinking about this one (or something similar). It vibrates and rotates and you can make it do either one of them or both at the same time. Not sure about your "time limit" issue but apperantly one charge lasts 10 hours which seems more than enough.
>>
>>8604044
Looks pretty nice, a lot of Amazon reviews that it breaks easily, though.

I've got this one from Aneros. Shape's great, and the remote bullet vibe that Bad Dragon sells fits it perfectly, since the one it comes with is crap.
>>
File: 31OXYl9aFNL[1].jpg (13 KB, 500x500)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>8604053
>>
>>8604053
I also read about the breakage but warranty is like a year and 130$ for a year of prostate orgasms seems worth it to me. I also like the big base. Can you give me the name of the aneros, though. I'm on the app and google search is not working correctly.

>>
>>8604064
Vice.
>>
is /h/ so reserved this has to go on /d/? i mean anal is pretty plain compared to most of the content on /d/
>>
>longest wear of plug ( implicit creations, large, removed for cleaning/relube/evac): 48 hours
Girlfriend told me she'd do it only if I would. I took her bluff and was rewarded with pleading. I did not compromise, and now every November is anal only and December is anal always.
>>
>>8604086
there's a lot of /d/ sized stuff here, plus traps, femboys, and futas
>>
>>8597309
Learn to read, faggot
>>
>>8604113
What's the difference? And for you or for her?
>>
Anybody ever try these?
Id imaging they would be good for cleaning yourself out
Pop it in and squirt some water up there and it pours right out
Pouring right out is nice because i sometimes cant push out all the water after a wash
>>
bump

new to this. soo hard to do it right. my lube is probalb not right for it. I lubed up my room wall to wall at this point but every time the toy slides out its dry and uncomfortable. Finally had the time to practice some anal stuff but ended up settling for my plug (medium), which is still painful and causes discomfort when i clench or try to sit on it. Something is off, hopefully just the lube
>>
File: 1290952293573.jpg (124 KB, 1241x951)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>8604846
How big is the toy? Good lube definitely makes a difference, I can't use anything else than J-lube myself.
>>
File: A picture for ants.jpg (4 KB, 125x125)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>8604846
>>
Can a cucumber actually be used for buttstuff? Is the condom a must?
>>
>>8604890

well, technically its a beer opener with a round glass handle, maybe 2,5cm at its widest point.

thanks for the tip. everyone is shilling for Jlube but i havent seen it in my country

>>8604937

yes condom is absolutely a must, its dangerous otherwise. the cucumbers surface cannot be cleaned perfectly.
Ill definitely buy the largest cucumber once im a bit more accustomed to anal :))
>>
>>8604890

also the plug is silicone and 3,8 or 4,1cm at its widest something like that. Im thinking of buying something that i can use with silicone lube
>>
>>8604086
Think of it like that:
/h/ anal threads are for people who get off on the though of fucking a girl in the ass
/d/ anal threads are for people who get off on the though of being fucked in the ass
>>
>>8604006
It's not even sleeping though, it's like even concentrating, once I'm done fapping i can't keep it in
>>
>>8604044
It vibrates for 10 hours??
>>
>>8604937
Peel cucumber, juicy wet slippery insertion
No condom needed
>>
File: 1424518821265.jpg (670 KB, 800x781)
670 KB
670 KB JPG
>>
>>8605146
That's what it says on the package. It has a rechargeable battery that you charge via usb thus it's not fully waterproof. It's probably not 10 hours but even 5 would be amazing enough.
>>
Whats so bad about using Vaseline for anal?
Ive been using it for the last couple days and its amazing
It doesn't dry up like water based lube so it's great for overnight plugging
I hear it's bad because it can hold bacteria of you don't clean it right but it's been coming off the plugs pretty easily
>>
Anyone know a good girthy dildo in the twenty dollar range? Extremely preferably from amazon. The prostate massager I got is too thin and the plug is too short so I'm looking for a middle ground.
>>
>>8606346
It'll destroy certain types of plugs
>>
>>8605735
Incredible
>>
>>8606655
Oh right i forgot about that
What kind if materials are susceptible to destruction?
The 3 plugs ive used it on are still going strong
Zero sign of degradation of the rubber
>>
File: 1536122980536.png (599 KB, 707x1000)
599 KB
599 KB PNG
>>
How many days in a row can you do anal? I just did it twice in a row, but am really craving a third day.
>>
File: 1528127671885.jpg (142 KB, 1280x1223)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>
>>8607296
I've done it every other day this week and was just rewarded with knotting my first large toy, (2.8 inch diameter) a couple hours ago. Frequent training seems to help for sure!

After my victory today though, I plan to take a week off.

Feeling a knot slip in after a week of trying is an incredible sensation on many levels.
>>
>>8607385
how do you stay clean enough to take a large toy?
surely that requires a deep enema to avoid not shitting on your stuff, and arent frequent enemas unhealthy?
>>
>>8607296
depends on what you get used to and how hard you go in your sessions. personally, it's just part of my morning pre-shower routine, i flush out and stuff myself with my MDL Slink which i then hold in for up to an hour as i shower and then jerk off before removing it, cleaning up, and going about my day.

if i just do that in the morning i can do it pretty much every day, no problem. if i do something extra or have a second session later in the day i often burn out and need a day or two off.
>>
File: 6253174.jpg (733 KB, 1024x1493)
733 KB
733 KB JPG
>>8607296
As often as you'd like, I haven't noticed any limit yet.
>>
Anyone ever try anal with a TENS unit or some other kind of electrosex device attached? I've got a small one on the way from Amazon and I'm hoping to try it out this weekend, do you have any tips for using it?
>>
>>8607889
Been doing enemas for many many years, haven't noticed any problems. But it's true that you should let normal bowel movements return in between them.
>>
>>8599266
On a site where lots and lots of people want to get their dicks wet and don't care anymore what gender a hole belongs to?
>>
File: 1542685055940.jpg (197 KB, 1280x1233)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>8606721
Latex, mostly. But even those are fine if you put condoms on them beforehand. Though considering where we are, it's just about possible that whatever toy you're using doesn't fit in any condom.
>>
How long of a shelf life does prepared jlube have?
>>
>>8609035
People say it spoils quickly, because of the sugars in it, but I haven't had my first batch spoil yet. It neither smells weird nor has any bubbles or discoloration that would be caused by bacterial growth. So... anecdotally, at least a few months. It could also be that I mixed it with near-boiling water and put it in a clean/empty lube bottle that seals well.
>>
So... I just dropped $450 on toys. I've gone totally crazy I think.

In a few days I might be wearing an extra-large "pig hole" hollow plug, or maybe it'll be a squarepeg mega-milk-it under a locking harness, or maybe just a squarepeg Pod or Happyhour plug.

If I hadn't experienced those prostate orgasms earlier this year, I might have never have gotten this degenerate and needy for more. And more.
>>
File: 1553823717612.jpg (1.07 MB, 1494x2110)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
>>8609115
try a decent estim setup once youre done being a gapeslut. i think i basically lost my mind the first time i let myself cum on an anal probe. electricity is something to get used to though.
if you use imperceptable settings for the output it wont be uncomfortable.
just a little bit of energy, but its impossible not to feel it well up inside, it just builds up and doesnt come down, no waves or anything, just forward.
>>
>>8608196
good probe matters. im not sure i can point you to one as im not 100% satified with any of the ones i have.
the nicest one i have is the 'moaner' which im sure you can find on the search engines.
my complaint is that it isnt long enough for me, but its definitely nice regardless.
start with power settings you can barely feel, and then turn it down to where you just barely dont feel it.
the rest is just being horny. it will fuel itself. it might be marginally uncomfortable at first but its been better every time i do it so far.
its made other things feel better too. i think it turned me into an ass-slut or something.
>>
>>8609157
Is e-stim easy to get into ? I understand that its pretty expensive but the idea of brute forcing an orgasm by shooting electricity into my P-spot turns me on.
>>
Just wanna post here... JUST NOW and I mean just NOW after 3 enema, full shave front and back, putting on the smallest thong, & pre play with an aneros (never fucking worked for me), I finally came from prostate stimulation. Took me 1.5hrs using a mixture of vaseline and pepe lube with a curved metal double sided toy. I put on a condom when I got hard in the beginning, determined to cum however long it took. My position was on my belly with a towel under me, and the big end of the toy pressed on my bed. After much rocking around, it got so intense (it took a while to find that spot) and I kept hitting it with big hard thrusts that I finally blew my load filling my condom up with a semi hard dick. Super surreal. I was looking at pics from this thread to get into it so thank you. This was my first wet anal orgasm and I just wanted you all to know. I previously thought it was impossible.
>>
>>8609064
>Thinking it's safe because no smell
>>
>>8609155
Recommendations on what to shove in my ass and turn on before tying myself up so I've got no choice but to ride out the wave of increasing pleasure until my ass betrays me and cums
>>
>>8609670
>Not drinking milk one day past the expiration date
>>
Do you guys clean your toys before use? I read everywhere that you should clean them before and after but I only ever clean them after and then put them away.

Also how do you keep your toys when not in use? I started out with glass/metal plugs and dildos, because of they were easiest to clean and you could use whatever lube you wanted. I always stored them in newly bought socks but I can't do that with silicone because of the lint but silicone toys touching is a nono.
>>
File: plug.jpg (328 KB, 1000x1846)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
>>8609884
Potentially? I tend to rinse off silicone since it's kind of a lint and hair magnet. I store everything in a big rubbermaid tote.
>>
>>8609884
I always clean them before and after
>>
>>8603991
So you get Slink all in and it comes out clean?
How come you're clean so deep without doing proper full enema?
>>
>>8610090
multiple flushes, a couple deep pushes with another toy, and some fingering next to a running faucet... enemas alone wont get you that comfortably clean, you'll usually run into some scraps... dont be afraid to get your fingers a little dirty, stretching your inner rings open can help get those last bits of flushing water out.
>>
Halp internet I cannot decide. Lets say I have about 100-120usd
Bipolar plug for my DIY stereo estim or a vibrating prostate massager? Never tried either of those before. Should I just buy 2 cheap toys... ah probably not. Im afraid of buying crap, especially expensive crap.
>>
File: wrasslin.jpg (698 KB, 2000x1280)
698 KB
698 KB JPG
I want to take psyllium husk to easily play every day or so, how much should i take per day if it's for butt play? One with each meal, more, less?
>>
>>8608196
>>8609157

Got that estim unit in the mail today, I'm giving it a try on both thighs right now. If it doesn't give me a conniption fit, I'll try putting it on both cheeks and putting in a plug
>>
>>8610252
I take two pills with every meal for at least two days before any anal play
>>
>>8610252
>>8610660
>tfw I just found out I have powdered psyllium husk on my cabinets
Says to take one rounded teaspoon once daily and work up to 3. Only experience with fiber is fiber one, how'd it affect you guys?
>>
>>8610226
In my experience vibrating massagers suck ass. The vibration on my cheapies are so dim and dull I don't even bother using the batteries. It's just a needless feature imo. Not sure about more expensive ones, but in the case of any that toats 'multiple settings!' all of them are usually shite.

If you get cheap toys get some that cater to what you like most though.
>>
>>8609884
I store silicone in a pile in a chest next to a bunch of plastic shoeboxes. Everything else I wrap in peices of clean cotton and place them in plastic shoeboxes. Silicone touching silicone is totally fine. You do you though. Felt and silk are good for no lint.
>>
File: IMG_20190711_215451.jpg (393 KB, 1632x918)
393 KB
393 KB JPG
>>8609884
I rinse mine off before use, but that's more of a "get pet hair off" precaution than anything else. All mine are silicone cause I'm a dragon dick fanatic, so I just lump them all into a rubbermaid storage bin.
>>
>>8610806

I wanna marry you.
>>
>>8610845

You just wanna get health insurance and 50% of all my dildos when we break up! I'm on to your schemes!
>>
File: DUhlvaaUQAEor3S.png (767 KB, 1000x1126)
767 KB
767 KB PNG
>>8610226
I've been using a small vibrating prostate massager for the first few times recently. If you don't already own a prostate massager, go with that, I've been able to hit the right spots way more reliably and faster with it than with a dildo. On the other hand if you already own a prostate massager but not one the vibrates, I'd probably recommend the plug. I've never done estim before but I can tell you about vibrations. When you first turn it on it feels pretty fucking good, but it diminishes over time and it's super fucking finicky, pressing it right into the prostate strangely doesn't really feel that great and for some reason it makes the feelings you get from using it normally a lot weaker while it's on, the feeling is also really dependant on how exactly you're clenching, which obviously varies a lot, so it's hard to get to a good feeling and maintain it. If it's the sort that can stay in on it's own it can be nice for passive stimulation while listening to erotic audio or something, but for the most part it's kind of disappointing.
>>
>>8610927
You know that semi-famous image of a devorcing couple splitting their beanie baby collection on a courtroom floor at the height of the craze? I kinda want to see that re-enacted with dragon dildos.
>>
>>8604044

Id suggest againts vibration because the numbing effect personally kills the ability to orgasm because you can't feel the proper sensations to know you're accurately hitting the p-spot. While I can't speak for that toy, I've noticed that charging the toy takes foresight and a lot of times the urge hits me late at night and the toys that need charging are low or dead and usually take a few hours to charge. Im not in the mood to wait and planning out anal day can be a hassle if its a day or two in advance. Of you're going to be that proactive you should also focus on diet for easy cleaning, prep time etc and when its all said and done you're looking at the better part of 4-6 hours of warm-up and action. If you start a session later at night like 10 or 11pm you might be up till dawn, and at that point nothing is more frustrating than a numb prostate and sore hole with no "Big O". I suggest toys that don't go too deep so you don't have to deep clean and need a ton of lube, and dont need any power because you might not even know if you fully charged the damn thing, and you won't cum if the battery dies, you'll just wanna cry.

Good luck dude
>>
>>8609884

There's no reason not to clean them before and after, this is your health on the line and it doesn't even take 5 minutes.
>>
File: 1544872660763.jpg (102 KB, 500x500)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>8610631
ive really only had luck with internal probes personally. i had pads, felt alright but just kind of annoying. i got adventurous and put a pad over the head of one of my aneros toys (wouldnt suggest pads in butt for the non slut), with the other pad pinned by the tab against my perineum.
good times were had.
>>
File: 1546941299148.jpg (266 KB, 900x1200)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>>8609552
i never liked the idea of ejaculating with my ass because id lose my interest pretty quickly.
well i let it happen once in the middle of an already good anal-o and it made me go retarded. flipped some kind of switch in the brain. everything felt better after that.
i still dont really blow my load from anal on the regular, my mind just wont go there usually, but i would not suggest people train themselves not to cum. let that shit out.
ideally, you want to shoot cum from getting your ass played with, and then still be ready for more afterwards. wew. its getting me bothered typing about it.
>>
>>8610966

Thanks. I've read similar experiences before, but its not quite enough to kill my forced orgasm fantasies.
What is your toy made of?
One thing i noticed is that there are plenty of silicone toys on the market which have the vibrator in the outside part that goes to the perineum. It does not seem to be a good design to me. I imagine the softness of the material reduces the strenght by the time the vibrations travel to the other end of the toy. If only I could buy something that is the right size and shape to sit well and has a strong vibe right up where the prostate is. aand it could be controlled by skyrim mods, okay im in dreamworld now.
Does anyone own a big strong vibrator for anal play? The idea being that is presses against the prostate because, well, its big. Does vibration necessarily numb your prostate? I cant cope with that information. :P

An estim plug poses similar problems though, will it be the right shape with the trodes at the right places, etc. Id buy both toys eventually, but it seems almost impossible to get it right for the first purchase. :(
I might get a simple massager but it wasn't my main focus because i like intensity and forced stimulation. Ill hurt myself sooner or later especially with anal. Patience is not my strong suit when i get into it.
>>
File: 70191961_p0_master1200.jpg (737 KB, 777x1200)
737 KB
737 KB JPG
>>8611112
>>8609884
if your storage is reasonably clean its not that big of a deal. always at least clean after use, though.
you should be taking probiotics if you like assplay. no exceptions. this will help even more than cleaning your toys to prevent issues.
>>
File: 1544760161206.png (2 MB, 750x1630)
2 MB
2 MB PNG
>>8610226
skip anal vibes IMO. theyre good for numbing your ass. vibes are for clits, prostate needs some rubbin love, or just a good punching from zeus himself.
go with the estim plug. i havent tried a ton of them yet so i cant suggest one in particular, but i have one that likes to pop out of my ass no matter what i do for example, and a different one which stays in my ass. the one that stays in my ass is far superior.
does your diy box work alright? i tried making one like 10 years ago and it was shit. bought an actual unit recently and im mad at myself for not doing this stuff sooner.
>>
>>8611216

yep I absolutely love it but I only have pads for it yet. Ive built the recommended design on smartstim, they have experimented with it a lot and designed i quite good one over the years.

>>8611207
sounds like what im looking for
>>
>>8611214
The vibrator on mine is internal right at the end. And yea, I'm pretty sure the numbing is unavoidable. Even though vibes arn't as good as you might hope I'd still say it's worth having one in the collection, it can be fun even if it never gets to be all that great.
>>
File: 1553640155106.jpg (103 KB, 1024x765)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
how do i maximize anal pleasure? im not referring to which toy or what position or anything direct like that.
a friend told me you need to try to 'shit' while getting pounded and enjoy that feeling and it will foster a much greater overall experience when combined with the sensations from your opening and prostate.
can anyone confirm this? how did you go about achieving that if so?
what are some other obscure pro tips for cumming yourself dumb?
>>
>>8611414
All he means is that when you "shit" despite that feeling like you're straining, you're actually relaxing other muscles important to anal play.

So, yeah, that's a trick to help with insertions and size training, but it's not exactly necessary for cumming from anal. However, when I am close to a prostate orgasm from using a fucking machine, that sensation does come back involuntarily, and it requires pushing through these spasms to reach release.

I used to chicken out when the sensation of needing to push out a toy became too intense (intense, NOT painful--listen to pain) but in time you can train that reflex away.
>>
>>8611414

Take drugs. Seriously.

Molly is great.
>>
>>8604634
>cant push out all the water after a wash
thats because you're not supposed to push
>>
>>8604995
Yes please
>>
>>8611573

Im not?
>>
File: D3foljpWkAMSECR.jpg (136 KB, 1246x1896)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
what am I supposed..
>>
to do with it then?
>>
God damn it always feel like I'm getting my jlube mix wrong.
People say microwaving it helps -and to watch out for the overflow-, others say letting it rest helps. I think I'm adding enough, since adding more just makes it get on everything more, but it doesn't change lubrication that much.
The problem is that it's inevitable that it starts to get a bit on everything, then it gets cold in ambient temperature, and that contact with the cold gel ruins the mood. Maybe anal's just not for me.
>>
>>8611613
For maximum cleanliness, you have to stand on your head and wait for it all to come out of your mouth
>>
I just took all 21 inches of my large slink ripple for the first time.

Holy fuck.

I struggled on two things—the sheer depth of it, I could feel it poking and stretching so deep inside... and the widest point of the toy. Both obstacles hit me at around the same depth. So I stopped, rocked back and forth and worked the toy for about five minutes, and eventually the poking/deep stretching sensation got better. All that left was the final 8.5” widest point, that bulges out a little like a knot, especially under pressure. I lowered myself down on it determined to take it, and WOOSH, the knot slipped in, the widest part of the toy got squeezed thinner, and the long tapered neck of the toy sucked it the last 3-4” in an instant.

I’m 100% positive I’ve never made a more slutty sound in my life.

I couldn’t hold it long, and that’s definitely my next goal, because the neck on that toy is PERFECT. It’s not too thick so the plug feels secure, it’s not too thin to be boring.

So yeah. That’s my sales pitch for the slink. If you want a toy that’s fun to train with, and bizarre, and unique, and even MORE fun to finally conquer, definitely add this to the list.
>>
>>8611680
I find that you have to microwave it to boiling point or it just doesnt mix well
>>
File: 1555592418262.jpg (198 KB, 850x1169)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>8611751
can confirm.
i have the same one and its made me into a deep anal slut.
the toy is fucking excellent and makes my head swim.
i dont understand why it feels so fucking good.
>>
File: 1533010466158.jpg (185 KB, 1024x768)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
i'm totally new to this stuff. have tried masturbating with fingers and sharpies before but it never worked and i usually made a mess. i have a few basic questions

1. what's a good way to rinse? should i buy an actual enema kit or should i mix some solution myself?
2. do i need to not eat for a full day before attempting any play or something? i usually have 1-2 bowel movements per day.
>>
>>8604634
>cant push out all the water after a wash

It's more like, you're wanting to force your involuntary muscles to do something that they've already got a program to do on their own. Trying to force things along just makes it stall out, but if you relax and wait for it to happen naturally, it'll be more thorough.

I take a 2 liter bag, hold it in/wiggle around to mix it up, then sit on the toilet and read a book or browse reddit while I let things take their course. You get a sense of when all the water's gone, if it's not coming fast enough go take ANOTHER bag and mix, that'll help to open the blockade. Nice warm water, little bit of table salt/epsom salt mixed in, it'll flow eventually.

>>8611680
>feel like I'm getting my jlube mix wrong

What is your mixture ratio? When I make mine up I use about 50 grams in 500mL of water, 50g is about 3 tablespoons if you're not weighing it.

>I think I'm adding enough, since adding more just makes it get on everything more, but it doesn't change lubrication that much

Getting on everything is kind of the point, you want it to be sticky like napalm so it covers all the surfaces inside and outside, and you don't have to keep reapplying more.

>it starts to get a bit on everything, then it gets cold in ambient temperature, and that contact with the cold gel ruins the mood

Try doing it in the shower, if you can get some privacy there. You turn the water to hot/low volume, and the steam keeps lube juicy and slick, and then you probably won't have the cold sticky lube squick issues.

>Maybe anal's just not for me

Might be the case, but I think you just need to figure out how to make it work better for you.

>>8611751
>just took all 21 inches of my large slink ripple for the first time

Nice! I wanna get a toy that's super long like that, but I also want a thicker shaft, think I'm gonna go with the EE Orca next Black Friday
>>
>>8611680
anal is for everyone. it requires practice.
know that youll turn into an absolute anal slut as soon as your switch is flipped.
its like being reborn.
>>
>alot of fun times with an aneros
Should I try a cucumber or something before buying an actual toy thats larger?
>>
quick note
forcing yourself to have an anal only orgasm while standing is dangerous, you'll end up weak in the knees and not stable at all.
>>
Wish i had a bubble butt sissy to fuck this place has changed me
>>
>>8612378
Its fine, just make sure your dom holds you up
>>
File: 1539655756728.png (77 KB, 675x800)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>>8613386
yeah, but what happens when you're doing a dom bottom / sub top thing? or if you're railing yourself while standing with a dildo?
>>
File: 1558294509218.png (647 KB, 600x800)
647 KB
647 KB PNG
>>8612683
Wish I was the sissy...

Seriously thanks to /d/ I'd be ok with never using my dick again
>>
File: trapgb.jpg (157 KB, 709x709)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
Where do you guys recommend me to go to get poppers in France? Please don't say local sex-shop
>>
Also French lovehoney has a 20% sitewide sale on top of their normal summer sale!
>>
File: Cisco.jpg (405 KB, 972x1296)
405 KB
405 KB JPG
>>8613647
Tantus is having a 50% off sale this weekend too, if you're looking for some pretty big, pretty firm toys.
>>
>>8613669
I am but the shipping and taxes are way too much, and I was so hyped about ordering tantus toys last sale too...
>>
>put buttplug in butt
>butt wants to push it out
>tell it no by sitting down
>jerkoff/nut
>butt has become one with plug
>"This lock requires lockpick level 7"
>uncomfortably uses computer until bed time

The best pleasures in life are the simplest
>>
>>8611425
How large is the toy you’re using on the machine?
>>
>>8614351
Nothing too challenging, I think it’s a doc Johnson wavy thing, about 8” long and 1.5” wide.
>>
Thanks to you guys i feel like I've expanded my fapping experience. It sounds messed but i lubed my 3/4" ratchet extension and i haven't came this hard in years...
>>
>>8614264
lubricant
>>
>>8613644
Why not? Afraid you bump in to your mom/dad?
>>
>>8613398
Then you collapse back onto the dick and your ass is impaled until you can stand up off it
>>
>>8595923
I like the frenulum piercing.
>>
File: echo.jpg (48 KB, 779x1500)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
I am thinking about buying an Echo mini for prostate play. I am new to buying dildos for this, so would echo be a good choice?
Pic related.
>>
>>8615031

Bad dragon mini sizes are a rip-off, would recommend a NoFrilldo instead. It's $25 shipped anywhere in the US, look at the "B" model for prostate play
>>
>>8614896
Hot
>>
>>8612326
I jumped from a progasm to a tantus p-spot or something immediately. If you're horny enough you can make it work.

I can't really recommend a cucumber since your ass might accidentally swallow it.
>>
>>8612090
For beginners I recommend you just get a large enema pear, and rinse a bunch of times before any play. No need for any dietary restrictions or deep enemas if you're not doing deep, long sessions.

I squeeze in one or two pear's worth 4 or 5 times, letting it out every time. When the ass water runs clear and not stinky you're fine.
>>
>>8609884
High quality toys can touch each other. If you have cheap Chinese shit keep it separate.
>>
>>8616539
Correct. It's the plasticizers in vinyl (PVC) and other miscellaneous low-grade "jelly" materials that can leech out and damage silicone. Just like how it leeches out and gives you ass cancer.
>>
File: 1550958907894.png (1.81 MB, 1600x2000)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB PNG
>>8614883
I'd be way too anxious
>>
>>8614877
Anyone have some ideas for what this anon means
>>
>>8616956
lubricant
>>
>>8616962
What about it?
>>
>>8613644
Um, I have pretty good experience with poppers-aromas. From what I can tell they are located in France. I have had no issues with ordering from them to Norway. They mark everything as leather cleaner, if you are looking for a cover story. Just my experience, though. There might be better/cheaper places.
>>
>can now stretch to 8cm without any pain
oh baby
>>
File: +1.jpg (93 KB, 800x1440)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>8609552
Good for you anon, we're proud of your accomplishment.
>>
>>8617589
How
>>
File: 1516521833821.jpg (429 KB, 800x849)
429 KB
429 KB JPG
>>
>>8617650
I'm at 7cm diameter, and even then, it's not "painful," it just takes work to get there. I can't go 0-7cm in 5 minutes, it takes more like 30 minutes. But really, it's a matter of practice, and ton of lube.

I need to get to 8cm for some of my goal toys, and while it's easy to get to 7cm, training and stretching to 7.25, or 7.5 will be time-consuming, and sometimes a little intense, but... it really is permanent. Or at least... it's easy to maintain your progress.

When I recently took the knot on a 6.5" toy, it had been after a year of trying, and an hour of warmup in that particular session.

A week later when I tried next, it took half an hour to knot that toy.

Progress is slow, but steady when training anal. And I honestly love the process. It's really kinda crazy that you can train your body for better and better pleasure. There aren't many other ways to do that.
>>
>tfw home alone in a couple days
Gonna blast some loud anal fucking and ride the fuck out of my slink xl for hours in the living room, what other lewd things should I do
>>
Has anyone tried acid while doing anal
>>
>>8618025
obviously no cumming except if from anal.

I have a week off/alone in two months that I plan to turn into an extravaganza. Sleeping plugged, daily machine milkings, going out wearing a harness to hold in whatever plug I want for the day--the works.

Can you take an XL slink?

>>8618155
That doesn't seem particularly wise.
>>
>>8618162
Almost I can just barely get past the knot
>>
File: 1560544251794.jpg (1.29 MB, 1872x2494)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB JPG
>>8618155
i used to be really into psychedelics and have done lsd, 2-cb and mdma while plugged and fucked by a woman with a strap on. I would recommend those three, but mostly i just like cannabis when getting fucked. psilocybin mushrooms and sex don't really mix well for me, the body sensations are all wrong and confusing for me and i tend to be too adhd on mushrooms to really focus and get into anything sexual.
>>
>>8618165
Well you're good, then. I have a large slink, and the knot is the hardest part. The length doesn't seem to be much of an issue (which is crazy considering how how they are.)
>>
How much JLUBE does it take to fill a bathtub? I'd like a nice thick concoction to envelop my body
>>
>>8618480
I’ll do the math.

A tablespoon of powder makes two cups of lube. There are 32 tablespoons in a 16oz bottle. Two cups times 32 = 4 gallons of lube from a standard bottle. You would need ~5 standard bottles of J-Lube to get a 20 gallon bath full of lube.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.