[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/d/ - Hentai/Alternative

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 119 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

New board added: /xs/ - Extreme Sports

New board added: /pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: fssfsffsfs.png (561 KB, 700x1040)
561 KB
561 KB PNG
>Question Of The Thread (QOTT): favorite toy, and why?
>Last thread
>>9572073

>>BEST LUBES:
>J-Lube FAQ / Reference
https://www.anus.org/SEX/jlube.html
available on amazon as well
>X-LUBE
give X-Lube a try as well, it's like J but without sugar https://xlube.com/

>How to clean and be clean
https://imgur.com/gX3tVc7
https://imgur.com/eh1Itbl

>Get safe toys
https://www.kinkly.com/2/920/passion-play/sex-toys/sex-toy-safety-a-guide-to-materials
>Say hello
https://tagmap.io/tag/analgen
If you want to post yourself, go to /trash/ cbg and crosslink to it like this >>>/trash/36248568 (Dead)
for webms with sound crosslink it to gif like this >>>/gif/19039223
>kegel exercises for the size queens
[YouTube] Kegel Exercise - Tier 1 (embed)
>>
File: 1606419123797.jpg (775 KB, 4096x2901)
775 KB
775 KB JPG
>>
File: 83649678_p0.jpg (1.22 MB, 1714x1286)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB JPG
>>
File: 14.jpg (491 KB, 1280x1808)
491 KB
491 KB JPG
>>
File: SoWzwmCC_4U.jpg (59 KB, 600x600)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
Who would you get milked by?
>>
Quite a few anons seem to enjoy buttstuff plus weed, I kinda want to give it a try too. Any special strains I should try to get?
>>
>>9583367
>>9583402
I tried putting the j-lube I have into a new bottle ( a sprite bottle ) hopefully it doesn't have the same lingering scent the jar had.
After I use all this up and am not like struggling for money I'll try switching over to x-lube.

I'm still wondering about Grapefruit Seed Extract as a preservative though,
since I can get the powdered stuff relatively cheap and I'm a little paranoid about making my own lubes as accidental germ cultures, but I'm also really lazy and don't want to mix lube every single time I want to play, it just deters me from putting in the effort to do so. I've been meaning to actually bother recording what I can do since it's a little unusual.
>>
>>9585452
>but I'm also really lazy and don't want to mix lube every single time I want to play
same, I had x-lube since forever and haven't made a single batch yet. I'm also interested if there's other stuff that you can add like yoyohimbe oil or whatever it's called.
>>
>>9585452
I mix jlube with other waterbased lube, I don't know if this helps preserving it longer but it last for weeks. I keep it in the fridge too. X-lube sounds good, no sugars, great, but I don't know what the downsides of this are except higher cost which may be just because they're the only manufacturer.
>>
>>9585323
My favourite is probably my medium slink, good toy.
>>
>>9583616
That's from Nothosaur, says so on their twitter
>>
Does anyone have a link to the knockoff njoy wand?
>>
File: 5fd78dab2ec4eaff.png (1006 KB, 1280x720)
1006 KB
1006 KB PNG
>>9585323
To add to the OP post:
>kegel exercises
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hK4c-0HuoRE (link got messed up)

>psyllium husk
psyllium husk is a natural supplement which gives clean and solid bowel movements that require no wiping! They are amazing for buttslutting
>>
>>9585459
if it's like j-lube it's pretty easy, boiling water or microwave - just if I've learned anything make it a big container with a lid that hasn't been used for anything before. Definitely recommend a swizzle stick for stirring. Give it a shot, save money, cram a fist in your ass.

>>9585460
A lot of j-lube recipes recommend mixing it with their j-lube premix which I think does have preservative in it. BD Cum lube does too, which I think is also GSE or some citric acid source. So you probably are putting some weak germicide in there but also refrigerating it helps too.
>>
>>9585551
I am partial to the day I will have an asshole like that. On one hand, I want to, but on the other hand, will I need bigger and bigger toys? I just came back from the supermarket on a quest for plastic bottles suitable for stuffing my ass because I don't want to wait for a dildo from corona land. Fucked a big vinegar one and a mayonnaise another with ease, but a 2.5 liters one still resists.
>>
Do I use my aneros or try and fit my biggest plug in tonight?
>>
Any recs for soft silicone toys? The ones I have are pretty firm and removing e.g. the plug feels really uncomfortable. I have a nice glass one now but missing the softer feel of cheaper toys.
>>
File: 1585106516369.jpg (149 KB, 842x1089)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>9585429
They've figured out which terpines do what. I like an "up, energy" buzz.

Even better than that tho: Rick Simpson oil. It's an edible that gives you a body buzz and is actually amazingly stony.

Pinnacle tier: molly / extacy w/weed.

If you LOVE the slick pressure of a big dildo sliding in and out of your boypussy, the snug friction of a well lubed butthole being reamed by a firm, yet soft, phallus that JUST FITS, drugs are your friend.
>>
>>9585429
try with an edible first, just dont eat the whole thing, try maybe half or maybe even less than that, it takes a few mins to digest, and will last a while, i like to do butt stuff and have multiple oragasms while on it
>>
File: toa_perfectass.png (1.68 MB, 1289x725)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
how do i first time butt stuff? do i use pens first, or is that a meme?
>>
File: 1588142192464.jpg (127 KB, 963x963)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>wait all week without jerking off
>decide tonight is the night because house is empty
>ass hurts so I cant do more than 10 min
>>
>>9586078
>>9586187
I've never seen any edibles here, shipping them also seems iffy.

>>9585960
Same, I'd really like something squishy that's still humpable for gentle bouncing on bed or couch. All my stuff is atleast bd medium or firmer.
>>
My tantus medium silk came in yesterday. It’s almost the prefect size, but it needs to be about 2 inches longer. While the girth is perfect, I have a hard time keeping good hold of it when lubed up. I’d go to something longer, but they all seem to get a lot girthier. At any rate it felt nice overall. The Ryder plug I got on the other hand is far too big and I couldn’t even get it in.
>>
>>9586212
Fingers are a pretty good start. Just make sure to clean thoroughly first, and cut your nails.
>>
>>9586212
Fingers are a good start like >>9586336
says. since you get feeling from both "ends", if that makes sense, to help you figure out your anatomy. If you're male, finding your prostate is like rediscovering how to jack it, it was definitely a game changer for me. Also don't forget to be liberal with good lube.
>>
>>9586350
is the prostate the main pleasure point? sorry im just very new to this, im in my 20s and rediscovering myself in a way...
>>
>>9586239
Suck it
>>
File: 1507803921495.jpg (205 KB, 849x734)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
Slink is much better than I thought it would be, the sheer perversion of putting 60cm long dildo into my ass whole makes me stay hard as diamonds, even though usual buttstuff would make me feel good but make me unable to sustain a boner.
>>
I recently managed to take a plug that is 3 inches in diameter. I really enjoy going wide (but I never went deep tho). Last weekend I was with a guy and when he saw my toys he said "wow they are huge... anyone who'd go larger than this probably has issues".
I'm sure he only said this because he was really surprised by the size but I still feel disheartened.
Is he right? How large is too large? As long as I do kegel exercises nothing will happen right
>>
>>9585551
>no wiping
fat lie
>>
>>9586636
I occasionally take 4.2" toys and have no bodily issues whatsoever. Listen to your body, never rush it, train your muscles and all will be fine.

I don't know the guy nor your history with him so I can't really judge on his comment. Odds are he was just shocked or surprised and tried to awkwardly to talk it off. Quite understandable if you never mentioned your love for large toys before or if he is vanilla as fuck himself. Was it a stupid thing for him to say? Definitely. Should you care? Only if he truly meant it.
>>
You guys have any recommendation for fucking machines? Im looking for something cheaper, but with high enough torque to be usable at lower speeds.
>>
File: dross.jpg (228 KB, 1280x1000)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>9586657
thanks for your response
Now that you've mentioned it, he never dealt with big toys so I'm sure he was just shocked and didn't mean it. I need to stop worrying about my toys
>>9586637
>he never had 100% clean wipes
you also need to eat clean of course
>>
>>9586636
If you can't notice anything special after reaching 3in you're probably safe.
>>
>>9586684
I eat fine. Psy makes it move too fast for my body to absorb the water, so everythings sticky as fuck.
>>
>>9585343
>$20
Damn, they're cheap
>>
>tfw still anally insensitive
>nipple play also doesn't even feel good
god why can't i feel anything? i feel kinda dead inside knowing i basically have zero sexual worth

>>9586637
i still would wipe just to make sure but unironically yes when i ate light alongside taking fiber it was super clean, sometimes completely clean. it was a blessing when the world ran out of toilet paper
>>
>>9586363
yes, however you still get pleasure from the sphincter/ sensations from using a dildo, so its not exclusive to the prostate

>>9586637
its not, usually i just use one papaer to make sure im clean, and 8/10 it is

>>9586724
how have you been playing soo far, and how long?
>>
>>9586845
>how have you been playing soo far, and how long?
almost a year and a half. tried an aneros and a massager, currently only using fingers cause had to throw away my toys
i'm trying to just lay in my bed and fantasize
>>
Favorite toy and position?
>>
>>9585343
>shinji
gay
>>
>>9586318
dresses like that really exist?
>>
File: 70_kaihou_page95_image70.jpg (602 KB, 1433x2023)
602 KB
602 KB JPG
>>9587118
Kind of.

Girls only version: https://www.a-s-s.ch/Shop/Lingerie/Personal-69842,l-en.html
They have options for both genders: https://www.freutoy-buttplug.com/en/
>>
>>9587160
Nice, thanks!
>>
File: 1530638677538.png (649 KB, 750x1000)
649 KB
649 KB PNG
Hooker anon post about your escapades!
>>
File: doppel (bonnypir4).png (793 KB, 1535x1445)
793 KB
793 KB PNG
>>9586318

There's a long slim probe that Square Peg makes that might be what you want, but it is looooooooooong.
>>
File: 314_1000.jpg (119 KB, 1000x652)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>9587160
>300€
>>
File: bad0013.jpg (168 KB, 1280x1811)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
What do you guys use as a stand for your dildos when riding them? I've been thinking about using my old speaker bass or backside of a pot.
>>
>>9587330
Get two strips of fabric and tie the base of your dildo to a pillow
>>
>>9587335
Would rather not have my pillow covered in j-lube :-D
>>
File: 0h6bhezdvud61.png (445 KB, 640x817)
445 KB
445 KB PNG
>>9587330
like a suction cup? i use a heavy plate, normally upside down. I got one from goodwill
>>
File: file.png (1.13 MB, 1080x809)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>9587380
Mhhh, that really doesn't add the height that I need. I think that this thing might work best in the end.
>>
>>9586078
>Even better than that tho: Rick Simpson oil.
Is that something to make edibles with or use on it's own, I have even less clue about this than regular weed. What kind of thc percentage should I look for?
>>
can we talk about building erogenous zone sensitivty as well? i want to be able to just be able to feel things in my stomach, nipples, and other parts of my body while even just masturbating with my dick
>>
>>9587438
>>9586849
building sensitivity takes a long time, and is different for everyone, pretty much what you want to do is:
>introduce the new zone along with your normal way of getting pleasure(ex: play with nips while jerking off). I would recomend doing this till completion to really try and get your body to "understand" that these places are pleasure spots then after a while of that( this stage is by far the hardest took me 2-4 months of constantly working on them to feel anything)
>start to use the zones OVER normal way of masturbation ) ex: what I did for nips was use them as fore play, so mess with them for 30~60 min before masturbating (and oc still playing while masturbating too.
this is pretty much it, It is different for everyone ( as it might take more or less time) and this is what worked for me, might not work for yall

tips:
>make sure you are HORNY when playing with the zones, so that you can tie horny/pleasure with the zones. when you become less horny, take a break or come back to it later, no big rush
>different spots have different ways to go about finding pleasure (which again might be different for everyone)
>I would recommend trying to focus on the zones with lighter touches/less rough till you understand your pleasure more
>this is really a mental thing, nothing you can rush so it takes a long time to feel pleasure(sorry if im stressing the times but it does take a long time)
>try to make an event of it. Rather ten just jerk off for a couple min randomly, try to set a day that you are free and can really take your time/enjoy yourself
> toys can help (anal toys/prostate play for anal oc, feathers/ice/oil can help in other areas, nipple suckers help your nips)

in my experience it took ~a year for me to feel REALLY good with my nips/thighs

and i dont member how long for anal to feel good, been doing that for a long time now

hope this helps a bit, an add more if others have a better way/more to add
>>
>>9587455
sorry for being long & also I forgot a pic :P
also:

list hardest to train to least hardest
anal
thighs
nips
>havent done stomach yet but might work on that next
>>
>>9587455
>>9587461
>in my experience it took ~a year for me to feel REALLY good with my nips/thighs
that's depressing. thinking i'll about how old i'm going to be since i just started so god damn late. i feel so behind and i just feel pathetic being old and doing all this stuff

thanks a lot for the tips though, this is the main reason i'm fapping less

>havent done stomach yet but might work on that next
so for me here's where i'm at
nips i can feel ok, but if i really focus i can feel it in my crotch area
stomach i can feel it slightly less intense than nips in crotch area
thighs feel pretty alright to touch but not sexually
back of knees same thing

>this is really a mental thing, nothing you can rush so it takes a long time to feel pleasure(sorry if im stressing the times but it does take a long time)
yeah huge fucking mental issue for me
taking a long time = i'm gonna be a boomer so i don't deserve to have pleasure because i wasted my time
>>
>>9587455
>>9587461
>>9587483
>try to make an event of it. Rather ten just jerk off for a couple min randomly, try to set a day that you are free and can really take your time/enjoy yourself
i get really horny before i sleep for some reason so my plan is to set aside time and make it like a nightly or morning kinda thing for me

yeah sorry i'm just out of it. i'm just beating myself up for not starting this a year ago and realizing how fucking retarded i am that i only came to the realization i could do this like last week. if it's just a matter of time i guess i just have to get over my fucking huge mental complex of being useless and behind in life lol

should i alternate the spots or should i focus on one per session?
>>
File: 87192428_p2.png (1.07 MB, 1400x1415)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>9587506
>>9587483
>set aside time and make it like a nightly or morning kinda thing for me
setting a schedule can help!
>should i alternate the spots or should i focus on one per session?
imo focus on one thing at a time

no offense but it sounds like you are living life based on how others are doing, imo try and focus on how YOUR doing, who cares that you are "behind" others, YOU are right where you are supposed to be.
>overall I think that you should try not to focus on what others are doing we all go through life in different ways with different experiences,and thats why the world is so diverse

It sounds like you could also do with some therapy too, its can be hard to first start it, but it can be verry helpful :)
>>
>>9587521
>no offense but it sounds like you are living life based on how others are doing, imo try and focus on how YOUR doing, who cares that you are "behind" others, YOU are right where you are supposed to be.
it's hard to shake off those feelings. especially when they are things i've wanted and only NOW acting on, it feels like my entire life is just one big "i should have started sooner" in every single way

>It sounds like you could also do with some therapy too
been looking for a therapist but hard to find one given how booked they all are
>>
What's the best way to use toys with suction cups? I have a bunch and I swear to god there is just no way to actually make use of them that feels better than just riding normally or just holding them and thrusting. Walls are all uneven surfaces so you can't just stick them on, even if you could your range of movement kind of sucks while standing and trying to do anything doggy style is even worse since your ass is recessed from the wall too far.
>>
What kind of nipple toys you can recommend?
>>
>>9587541
>Walls are all uneven surfaces
No bathroom tiles in the third world?

Either the dildo moves or you move. You don't make much sense. What else were you expecting?
>>
>>9587530
>it's hard to shake off those feelings.
ik, its something that you gotta work through, but you know there is no time like the present to work on stuff
>been looking for a therapist but hard to find one given how booked they all are
yea rona has filled a lot of them, I still hope that you find one

>>9587541
im a big fan of having a wall that sticks out so my legs can go on both sides( you can also prop up a chair/step stool against the wall too)

either that or just put it on a plate to ride :P
>>9587617
suction ones, increase blood flow to them and feel pretty great, otherwise you could to the classic vibe on them, ice/feathers/clothes pins/ some people also like was but i dont like it
>>
>>9585343
lol why so cheap? Do they suck?
>>
>>9586212
Fingers with the nails clipped would be the starter. if you put non-toys in your ass use a condom over it (but I don't recommend anyway). honestly just order a Lovehoney brand dildo or massager for cheap (they're body safe).
>>
>look up anal toys
>they range from $60-200
This hobby seems very expensive. It's kind of discouraging.
>>
File: 25(1).jpg (534 KB, 1120x1600)
534 KB
534 KB JPG
odd I go out with a M plug, even is a L plug

>>9587686
you can do anal with just hands an lube, no one says you gotta keep sizing up or get new toys
its only as expensive as you make it
> just like any other hobby
>>
>>9587686
try shevibe
>>
>>9587686
You can get cheap Chinese toys, just ask here before buying so you know you get the good stuff.
>>
>>9587692
I don't like using my hands, it's not a comfortable position.
>>9587708
All right, what's the good chinesium that won't give me ass cancer?
>>
>>9587686
seems expensive, but really isnt, if you consider how long that expenditure lasts you. 100-200$ on a toy that will last years and give you hours of pleasure is quite worth it, when you compare to spending that money on other pleasures that are often temporary or consumable. fingers and makeshift toys are fine for starting out, you can save some money there, but you will reach a point where only a proper toy will do.

i spent next to nothing for years until i bought a slink M, and i have gotten far more enjoyment out of it than the ounce of weed money it cost me.
>>
>>9587758
Get a no frilldo if it's a first toy and you want something nice. They're affordable and they're not chinesium.
>>
>>9587774
Is there a plug equivalent to that? I'm not really sure about a dildo, it makes me embarrassed to think about.
>>
>>9587794
lol get over that because it feels good and is more fun than a buttplug generally
>>
>>9587686
nofrilldo is the way to go if you're cheap
>>
>>9585343
is that collectable at all?
>>
File: 1374004187330.jpg (113 KB, 1000x1000)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>9587330
I just set it on my chair and ride it as I browse, rhythmically riding it until I hit my peak.
>>
>>9587669
It's a piece of plastic, aneros is pretty overpriced if you ask me.
>>
>>9587686
Just get one good one instead of 5 cheapies.
>>
File: file.png (695 KB, 897x771)
695 KB
695 KB PNG
>>9587160
I wish there was something like this
>>
>>9587160
God damn, having some of those would be awesome but holy fuck that's expensive.
>>
>>9587455
how do you train thighs?
>>
File: 77982958_p1_FGO_R18.jpg (219 KB, 1280x1988)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>9588234
The chairs that I got from my parents are way too expensive to ruin with lube ;_;
So I will probably buy these >>9587390 from Ali instead.
>>
>>9588560
Do you not own towels?
>>
>>9588562
Yes but I would like something where the dildo would stick on so I don't need to hold it with my hands all the time.
(Most of my stuff have suction cups on)
>>
So if I get the anal shower with the all directional holes, do I not have to worry about water pressure? Should I also get the switch so I don't have to keep unscrewing the heads?
>>
>>9588560
>>9588582
My fucking god, who let the babies in? Don't you morons have a brain? Do you need help finding your asshole also?
>>
Any recommendations on a plug that isn't a little thicker than normal at the lowest part above the base?
>>
>>9588603
So not wanting to ruin 500€ chair with lube and water is acting like an baby?
>>
>>9588603
I prefer asking than tearing my guts.
>>
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
>IMPORTANT MESSAGE
Never use something for anal play that doesn't have a wide base. Metal balls like in >>9588560
or apples can get lost inside your butt. If that happens you'll need surgery inside a hospital.
Pls stay safe (btw I am not talking from experience)
>>
>>9588632
Can't you just shit it out?
>apples
lolwut
>>
>>9588631
ask smart questions.
>>9588621
15 eur plastic tarp, idiot.
>>9588632
And here comes another one. It's the attack of the retards today. Does your shit have a "wide base" perhaps? You can shit it out perfectly well. You will not "need surgery" if you put an apple or five in your butt, idiot.

Waiting for the missing moron that will warn you of death by infection as soon as you don't manicure your nails at the subatomic level.
>>
>>9588662
>>9588662
>15 eur plastic tarp
Same cost as the much better thing that >>9587390 suggested, that you can also stick your dildos in instead of holding them with your hands.
>>
>>9587661
Have you any sucers with wibe? I'm looking for them on Ali, but can't find something good
>>
>>9588632
I'm quite sure it's just an urban legend. Sure, some objects can probably get stuck there but those wouldn't be pleasurable to stick in in the first place. I still recommend a base you can grab or one that's wide/long enough for easier use.
>>
>>9587661
>ik, its something that you gotta work through, but you know there is no time like the present to work on stuff
Yeah I just have issues. Hopefully I'll get there. It's hard to ignore these feelings though. I do feel pretty shit about myself
>>
>>9588603
>Do you need help finding your asshole
No, just the prostate.
>>
File: 08 (1).jpg (552 KB, 1280x1790)
552 KB
552 KB JPG
Anyone use an aneros?
How's your experience been?
Any tips?
>>
File: 64.png (1.58 MB, 1700x2500)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
>>9587330

Man, the best I've found is just a frisbee/flying disk.
They're wide, flat, non-porous plastic so suction cups stick on them and they're cheap easy to find and easy to clean. The wide flat nature of them means that they won't tip like a hand mirror might, and unlike a mirror you won't be afraid of breaking them. I'm sure that if you're willing to spend the money on a thick one that's used for frisbee golf that might be better? I'm not sure how. I'm sure you've got a frisbee somewhere that was free from some promotion.
It works great. Best I've found.
>>
File: shirabeshiki 1.2.jpg (769 KB, 862x1389)
769 KB
769 KB JPG
>>9587686

Look for holiday sales on reputible sites.
Looks for the good brands, they don't often go on sale because silicon has such a fine profit margin.
Lube is the most expensive, you can buy a 40 dollar toy that works perfect, but you'll spend hundreds of dollars on lube.
>>
File: Aneros1.png (1.05 MB, 2102x3050)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>9589076

Ctrl F the last couple of threads.
>>
File: Aneros2.png (837 KB, 2103x3049)
837 KB
837 KB PNG
>>9589076
>>
File: Aneros3.png (1.38 MB, 2103x3040)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
>>9589447
>>
File: Aneros4.png (1.08 MB, 2102x3046)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>9589450
>>
File: Aneros5.png (1.5 MB, 2104x3042)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
>>9589452

I forget the source of this, but these are the best pages
>>
>>9588632
>>9588662
>>9588747
Other Anon here. Toys can definitely get stuck up your ass and no amount of trying to poop them out will help if this happens. However you don't necessarily require (invasive) surgery to have it removed. Often medical grade muscle relaxants, an anal speculum and some tongs are al it takes for the ER crew to remove the toy.

The main issue lies with using large toys, tapered toys that don't have a widened base or plugs with shallow/flimsy bases. The moment these get fully inserted (by stupid choice or by accident) the anus closes, pushing the toy deeper and past the first bend. At this point you are dealing with a large flat surface, that needs to make it past a strong bend AND allow your anus to open wide enough to push it out. That's just not going to happen without any external assistance.

Source: Got a one of those medium sized cone shaped stretching toys stuck up my ass years ago and had to visit the ER to get it removed. I had it inserted to the base when I orgasmed with strong muscle contractions. The next thing I knew it had gone fully inside me. I tried pooping it out for hours, failed and eventually developed an intense stomach pain. ER crew consulted, I had to undergo full anaesthesia and was told that in the worst case I would wake up with a scar on my stomach. Luckily they were able to retrieve it through the anus while I was out. Also no, I didn't keep the toy afterwards.
>>
>>9589459

It was a million-to-one shot doctor.
>>
>>9589454
iirc the artist is Aogiri Penta
>>
>>9589454
>>9589478
https://exhentai.org/g/1235556/94f6aa3086/
>>
>>9585323

>finish playing with my ass
>feels great
>later on, not horny and a little annoyed that i ever bothered
>can't imagine ever doing it or anything sex related again
What the fuck, am I depressed or something? Before I was scoping a new toy but now the thought makes me physically and cringe.
>>
>>9589459
Yes, happened to me as well; ER first, then OR. Lacrosse ball (didn’t get it back; I wondered if it went into a collection of retrieved items).
>>
is it bad that i've been trying to do kegels for years and i STILL don't know what i'm supposed to feel?
i sometimes feel like i'm working out the wrong muscles because i just try to squeeze everything there and as long as my abs aren't super tight i'm like whatever
>>
>>9589715
I'll teach you how.

>First, get on your back, flat, and get hard.
>Then flex your muscles
>But which muscles?
>Flex your sphincter. If you're a pervert, which I know you are, you can stick a finger in there. If you're doing it right, your butt should squeeze down.
>Now watch your dick, it should only move a little.
>This is the WRONG muscle group for kegals.
>Next; squeeze down more "forward" from your sphincter. Again, the advice that these are "like you stop peeing" is correct.
>Your dick should now twitch and jump noticeably. Your sphicter will also move, but only a little bit.
>This is the RIGHT muscle group for kegals.
>Practice noticing the difference until you can do both muscle squeezes without too much of an overlap.
>Notice your ab muscles as well. If you are holding your breath or stomach in, this is WRONG.
>>
>>9589715
>>9589998
well wikihow actually has some interesting information about this https://www.wikihow.com/Do-PC-Muscle-Exercises.

PC muscle are the pelvic floor muscles so it should be the same, it is noted that you should be able to control your anal sphincter and the penis sphincter separately after messing around a bit - I'd say those are the 2 muscle groups you can distinguish.

For me it's much easier to control the butt part, then the dick part while not actual peeing. I guess other anons are in the same boat?
>>
>>9585323
>QOTT
My pink beads because it's the longest thing I can insert and the most pleasurable so far, though I still haven't managed to fit the first dildo I got. (real beginner here)

Ok, so I do love my beads but when I use them I never get clean play, because I think they go a bit deeper than every other toy...

So I ordered some psyllium and just took it for the first time. How long until I notice the effects? Can I just eat whatever if I take it regularly? I put a teaspoon full in a glass of water, stirred it up and drank it down. Been sipping water since.

On a sidenote, is there a /trash/ thread related to this general where people hang out with some sort of discord or IRC? I really want a buddy to chat with
>>
>>9590158
Usually you should see changes in a few days.
there are ocassionally trash threads crosslinked but I haven't seen any contact info exchanged.

You could add yourself to the tagmap from OP and then just post here that you are anon123 and looking to chat or something, so people can hit you up with posting your contact all over.
>>
File: 80_kaihou_page95_image80.jpg (560 KB, 1433x2023)
560 KB
560 KB JPG
>>9587195
>>9588484
Well, I've just reviewed "Girls only" version I've posted. I see no reason why boys cant use it. and it only $60 or so.
Freutoy is bad because of the price and because version for boys looks neither pretty nor comfortable.
>>
Alright so someone help me out here; when I use my dildo it feels great for the first 5 minutes then its like a dull pain and if I just pour lube in it gives me a stomachache (?) or it feels kind of like one but I start losing any real pleasurable sensation.

Whenever I used my fingers I end up bleeding I've trimmed them and waited a day or two for them to "file" down a bit but it keeps happening.

My toys some generic shit but it's silicone I did the meme lighter test and everything and I've been using X Lube but I'm not sure what viscosity I want, when it's too thick it seems to dry out fast and when it's thin it seems less effective as a lube.
>>
>>9589998
so sphincter is like when i try to pull my dick in, and then the muscle between that and my balls is where i should feel it?
what if that's so weak i can't actually feel any pull, and i can only do it for a second?

>>9590009
>it is noted that you should be able to control your anal sphincter and the penis sphincter separately after messing around a bit -
yeah that's what i'm trying to do, but the PC muscle is sooooo weak for me that i can't even feel it

idk i probably need a real routine but everyone "just does it whenever they can" but i'm weak
>>
wow I did a stupid

I only have silicone toys and I ordered silicone based lube while distracted... what do? I already reached my budget maximum for buttfuckery for the next 30 days =(
>>
How should I prep for solo anal play so it doesn't hurt after? I have this dildo (6'' long, 1 1/2" diameter) and it feels so fucking good when I use it (doesn't hurt during) but I'm usually tapped out for 2-4 days because my ass hurts the day after. I use hella lube, but there's still this one spot that fucking hurts. Is there something I should be doing to prep better? Do I need a plug?
>>
>>9590602
drop the addr I'll stop by and help you out
>>
>>9588568
Put a couple towels over the chair, and then use a sturdy plate or some other washable surface to stick your dildo to.
>>
>>9590642
actually just added myself to the tag map, so if you're in southern europe, come help yourself <3

seriously though, I don't know what other toy that isn't cheap crap i could get to actually make use of it
>>
File: 1529742292564.jpg (1.33 MB, 2400x1700)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
>>9590646
A glass dildo is pretty much always safe, so could pick one of those up
>>
>>9590649
glass in the ass is really scary for me, I'm gonna risk getting a supposedly "phtalate free" pvc one with the lube i should have gotten in the first place

or >>9590642 actually helps me out and shows up STD free at my doorstep
>>
>>9590646
>>9590653
East Coast US here, sorry. My dick is too small anyway :(
>>
Is there a discord channel for this thread? Or just a general 4chan anal server? Would be fun to go on cam with some of y'all next time i play
>>
>>9590633
Not sure what's happening, does it hurt inside or outside? If you have hair there shaving helps, also your insides may take some time to get used to it.
>>
>>9590675
It's right inside, almost right on the rim
>>
>>9590435
>great for the first 5 minutes then its like a dull pain
pain where?
if it feels good at the beginning maybe you are getting irritated; change the lube; before I got lube, I used hand soap for months with no ill effects.
>>
>>9589459
>The next thing I knew it had gone fully inside me. I tried pooping it out for hours
Where did it end up? Was it inside your rectum or did it go past the sigmoid?
>>
>>9589076
I'm an older virgin (wizard status secured...) and I wonder sometimes about toys like these. There is such a stigma and I don't want to just lose myself to coomer degeneracy - I still have hope that one day I'll find someone - and these kind of toys feel like giving up. Still, I can't but wonder if I'm not just missing out on what I can experience with what youth I have left, and that if I am going to be forever alone I should experience everything I can. What's it really like? Does it really feel as amazing as its made out to be?
>>
Anyone have any tips on how to remove ass hair? Nervous to go near it with a razor
>>
>>9590602
silicone lubs is fine with latex, put a rubber on it
>>
>>9590727
trim with a trimmer
but
I've used a razor on my butt so much and never even gotten a cut once, don't push down and let the razor do the work, avoid crossing your actual butthole obviously
>>
>>9590657
Same here

East Coast US anon starving for some nice butt love
>>
>>9590754
I'm an anal "virgin", just trying to figure out what I like. Sticking with toys for now.
>>
>>9590722
>coomer degeneracy
Don't let society's close-minded labels define your actions or you as a person. Whatever you do with yourself to your body in the bedroom is nobodies business but your own, so why limit yourself in that way? A piece of molded plastic isn't going to replace the emotional connection you find with someone, so don't let yourself think that the satisfaction you find with toys is in any way going to replace another person. However, that isn't to stay that toys are worthless in the face of a real relationship, we as humans masturbate, that's a fact of life, adding toys into the mix is a way to make the act more enjoyable and to explore more about yourself. Don't think of it as "giving up", and don't think you're sabotaging your search for a relationship by masturbating. You can make yourself a sandwich with all of your favorite ingredients and eat it now and still have room later to go to a restaurant. The sandwich isn't going to perpetually fill you up so you never have the desire to eat out, but it will make you feel better in the moment and is something you can do for yourself to bring yourself joy. Plus you may find, in trying different sandwiches, that you like an ingredient you didn't really before, and later learn that the person you share a table with at the restaurant likes that ingredient too, or has never tried it and is open to experiencing it with you...
>>
>>9586078
Seconded.

I always drop molly and smoke weed for my sessions. You really get in the zone and get closer to orgasm way quicker.
>>
>>9590730
it literally says usage with condoms not recommended on it
>>
>>9590727
I just use a trimmer very few months.
>>
>>9590836
Where? Oil based lubes will break down latex...
>>
>>9587686
tantusinc grab bags are a great way to get a high quality silicone dildo for $20-30

https://www.tantusinc.com/collections/grab-bags
>>
>>9587794
https://www.tantusinc.com/collections/planet-dildos

there are some great quality low price plugs here if you're not super concerned with the aesthetic
>>
File: 003.jpg (498 KB, 1280x1790)
498 KB
498 KB JPG
I know its a bit off topic but how do I train my nipples to be more sensitive
>>
>>9590976
>>9587455
i'm trying but it's pretty frustrating
>>
I primarily use my fingers. It never feels like my hole is cleaned. Even after using the bathroom and giving it a squirt and shower. It never really is a clean go, so I stop. Do I just need to squirt more water up?
>>
>>9590976
nipple suckers and moisturizer
>>
>>9590976
Unironically hypnosis. I don't know about being "hypnotized" by it, but it's basically nipple joi and helped to get in the mood. The sensitivity kind of comes on it's own over time.
>>
>>9590973
>https://www.tantusinc.com/collections/planet-dildos
Perhaps this is just my years of barista experience talking here but The Orb plug on this page looks *shockingly* like an espresso tamper.
>>
Anal hooks any different to a plug? Is the sensation good with a choker?
>>
File: 1610439687797.jpg (265 KB, 1365x2021)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
Question: have any of you actually met someone through the internet either through tagmap or grinder or anything like that. If so how did it go? Did you survive to tell the tale?

I'm a 20 something basically kiss less virgin who suffers from pretty severe social anxiety and am basically terrified that people are either serial killers or crazy or something. Basically I want to meet someone and possibly even look for a relationship but too afraid of potentially having someone hurt me or not respect my personal boundaries.

Also what are your thoughts on aids? I already had a liver disease and I've been told that catching "it" would basically kill me. How do you stay safe when doing butstuff with strangers? Yes of course trusting the person is important etc. But what do anons who do hookups do except wear rubbers? Is it even possible to be sexually active without playing Russian roulette?

Dare I even ask if any astronauts here have a monogamous long term relationship so that you can be relatively sure that you are safe from unwanted guests. If so how did you meet your partner?
>>
>>9591130
I had my first Grindr hookup last year
Dude was shredded but he ended up having like 4", a pencil
Turned up drunk
Was awkward as hell. Reminiscing on hs while jacking it

Said "I'm thinking, I'm gay" like Keanu. I was drunk

He came in me (didn't realize till I had walked home) but right after he was turned off. Dude probably didn't like the scar on my butt. Or that his pener was tinyer then the "national average".

Felt good tho

Also didn't take my addy to make me gay. Didn't get hard either way :^(

If you put a decent pfp people will aggressively attempt to suck your dick
>>
>>9591136
Wow that sounds awkward as hell.
So you let him raw dog you just like that? It doesn't really sound like you even knew the guy.

Also I personally dont mind scars at all. I cant imagine he would be turned off by just that lol.

So you haven't had any hookups after that? Or was that just the best/worst one that you wanted to share xD
>>
>>9591161
I had really bad jock itch as a kid and I never realized what it was for like year

That was the last/worst one
He kept saying he was "versatile" but I think he got spooked by my 2x girth

He initially posted pics of himself laying on the bed. Sculpted ass. Took a day of back and forth to see pener

He had Polaroids on his wall :^l

If someone cares enough to get spray on tan. They probably don't have aids

Also younger people just don't have STDs
Well they do but those people look like crackheads

I didn't really think a condom was required since we were both guys
I wanted a good first experience I guess
>>
>>9591161
If someone like me, a retard can get pounded u can too :^)
>>
>>9588267
All sex toy grossly marked up compared to most other products
>>
>>9591166
>>9591169
Ok i think I get it. Spraytans and Polaroids. Avoid crackheads. Good advice!

So joking aside young people are generally clean nowadays? If its true then that is certainly heartening!

I'm sure its not that hard to get pounded. I'm just worried about safety is all. But I appreciate the sentiment so thank you :)
>>
File: crq6ehg0tbc61.jpg (181 KB, 1200x848)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
Do you guys like bad dragons?
>>
>>9591174
Sex Ed changing from abstinence to safety helped a lot

At least down under. Watch Dallas Buyers Club it's pretty spot on

Nowadays imo just like in the movies you're more likely to get it from crackheads/iv junkies

If in doubt check their pill cabinet

It's pretty obvious when someone has puss leaking from their knob
>>
>>9591176
I wanted to but they didn't do the sale :'^(
International postage kills. Refunded my chance only to find out I left my Gmail logged into a friend's pc
>>
>turned on
>put my toy in
>get really turned on
>want to swallow my own cum
>ride my toy until I finish in a glass cup
>look at the glass
>it's cum
>smell it
>smells like cum
>regret and disgust sits in
>pour it in the toilet
what the fuck is wrong with me bros
>>
File: ae5ff4d.jpg (102 KB, 800x600)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>9591176
yea they are great
>>
>>9591186
Amphetamine sometimes allows me to cum without organisming. By edging the semen is kinda clear but it's always a lot. If you do it right you have the same headspace.

Plugging the amph with the cum and doing round 2. Is insane with the higher libero/how hard it is to get hard
>>
File: DSC03528.jpg (2.94 MB, 4912x2760)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB JPG
>>9591184
>>9591190
I just waited for the flops to be at a lower price so I placed a few orders. Now I am just waiting for a chance unflared since I wanted him the most. That sucks but I'd never use someone else's computer to check anything, that's what I have my phone for.
>>
File: s8o6pcx6ovi61.png (3.31 MB, 2400x3000)
3.31 MB
3.31 MB PNG
>>9591186
I usually cum into a shot glass now and just toss it. I've tried it before a few times but never swallowed a full load since the taste doesn't appeal to me nor does it turn me on
>>
>>9591136
how do yall beat the nerves surrounding hooking up?

>early 20s an a virgin
>>
>>9591201
Yeah it was their phone. I just wanted to see my YouTube history lol

I'm waiting, just waiting for their next sales. There is only one thing I want

Don't know any other trustworthy places I can buy a horse cock. But the idea of being able to use to cum tube to plug drugs..... oh fug
>>
>>9591199
>Amphetamine
like...cocaine?
>>9591218
thought I could do that with the glass, but honestly there's no real point in getting turned on after I've cum anyway.
>>
>>9591221
Adopt a rockstar persona and start hankering

Legit got the tism. It ain't that hard
Just approach it as two dudes that just wanna hang out and cum
>>
>>9591228
Coke apparently makes it 2300x more probable that you'll have a heart attack

It just sucks as a drug. Amph or in my case d-amph let's me go all day because of its 6 hour lasting time

Probably helps to build up the load. makes me hornier, gayer and constantly leaking same with Ritalin

Coke just made me depressed and concerned I was snorting baking soda
>>
>>9591234
Ah gotcha. Yeah, I don't plan on doing coke lol. I'd like to get some ritalin or adderall but I'm not sure how or where.
>>
>>9591242
Tell any doctor you have problems concentrating

That's it

Or make friends with issues/learn onions
>>
>>9591226
I'll wait for sales on the other shit I want since I made a huge list of toys I'll buy.
I found this site for various fantasy toys from a /trash/ thread
https://squirrelmunk.com/2017/10/09/list-of-fantasy-toy-makers/
>>
>>9587794
Anal is only gay if you already are. A cock doesn't have to belong to a male.
>>
>>9588603
>Do you need help finding the asshole ?
They sure won't need to look much further now
>>
Penis pump on hole a good way to warm up?
>>
>>9588267
I mean I guess...
>>
>>9591301
seems like a creative way to prolapse.
>>
>>9591321
There goes $20
>>
did bad dragon ever make a silicone 1:1 size coke can? I seem to remember them making one last year. either them or someone else.
>>
File: 1506028929079.jpg (412 KB, 700x990)
412 KB
412 KB JPG
>>9591301
>>9591330
also, it seems like something that would create hemorrhoids. would not recommend.
>>
>>9591301
You saw the Ella Hollyood video too huh
>>
>>9589076
They suck, get a dildo instead
>>
>>9591085
Any advice on nipple suckers that latch on versus the ones that twist on?
>>
>>9591136
>blah bleh
feelsgood to be 35 and not have these retarded encounters anymore.
>>
>>9591186
>swallow own load
>shittening some 15 minutes later
>sore throat a day after
Sometimes I hate my hyperactive immune system.
On the up side, I never get sick from shit like the flu.
>>
>>9591732
Inb4 u have mercury or asbestos poisoning or some shit.
>>
File: link-000022.png (1.29 MB, 2896x1992)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
>>9590722
Another wizard here, doing anal stuff since aprox 18 yo.
I don't know why you decided that trying anal will permanently make you single. People are not checking your anal virginity before sex as I've heard. On the other hand you will try something new, this will make your sex life more diverse. Who knows, maybe you'll get that crazy prostate orgasm some day.
There is also some chance that your first gf will be into this too. Maybe she will finger you during sex or will fuck you while you riding your favorite toy or will peg you.
In my perfect world you can freely tell your gf that you are into anal. If she does not like the idea - vanilla sex it is. But we are not living in a perfect world so it may be wise to hide your toys from your future gf for some time.
To summarize - trying anal can possibly have some positive consequences and will not handicap your ability to find a gf. Don't do something stupid and you will be fine single or in relationship.

Ok, I gave you some anal advices. Can I have some wizardy advices from you? I cant figure out how to make a single spell.
>>
>>9589076
aneros is good but requires practice. i personally think they feel real good but a lot of people are going to disagree
>>
>>9591221
get horny enough so horny outweighs nerves, small talk before usually kills the anxiety pretty well. but yeah I still always have butterflies, probably no way around it other than confidence.

>>9591301
there's dedicated pumps for that with a dildo part on it, it feels nice but it's very easy to go overboard. apparently it's pretty good for opening up
>>
>>9591390
I remember a store doing this, but I am not sure it was bd.
>>
>>9591773
Don't think so. Other people would have poisoning symptoms as well.
I get the shits easily (psyllium husk really helps) with some things and the food I can eat without any problems (shits, allergic reactions etc.) seems to decrease every year.
Just life trying to fuck me over yet again, as it didn't manage to kill me by throwing high stress at work, family problems and mental issues at me.
>>
>>9591786
I both agree and disagree.

My way of thought is being sincere from the first time anal is brought up. Just tell the truth, say you 're into kinky stuff, which includes anal. Maybe she'll freak, maybe she won't. But it's good to find out from the start, since it has chances of making both your sex lives better, and it's also a way to show if you match sexually.
>>
>>9591803
do you remember what store? Cause i'd like to buy one.
>>
>>9591815
We are talking about the person who is virgin in his 30+.
For a regular guy your advice is correct. Yes, tell her you like anal. If she freaks out and run away screaming "Pervert!" - find another girl.
But in this particular case the guy can be too unexperienced or social awkward or whatever. There are good reasons why the guy is virgin in such age. He didn't volunteer for this and I'm talking from the experience here. And for him finding a girl is real challenge. Spooking the girl off by anal stuff can be traumatizing and there is no guaranty at all that he will find another one. He might even stop looking at that point.
So yes, pretending to be as vanilla as possible is a good idea here. But if the girl asks directly - better not lie to her.
>>
>>9591815
This is good advice - be honest about it as early as possible. I kept my anal playing a secret from my gf for a long time, thinking she would be either weirded out or just not interested or that it meant I somehow felt unsatisfied with our physical relationship, which wasn't the case. One day, about 4-5 years into our relationship (and 3 years of living together), she found a bottle of lube I had forgot to put away after playing while she was at work one day. She got pretty upset, but stressed the entire time that she was just mad that I had kept something like this from her/felt that I couldn't trust her and not that she was grossed out by the butt stuff itself. Anyway, it took a little while to recover from that but it feels like a huge weight off my chest to finally be able to be honest and open about my sexuality with her. She's fisted me a couple times since then, but we had to move in with my parents for a bit while I finish up school so we've had to put that on hold due to lack of privacy.
>>
>>9591847
>pretending to be as vanilla as possible is a good idea here
No it isn't, unless you live in like a really religious community where that sort of thing is taboo. Sure, some women may be surprised at first, but if you're otherwise a good person and have a good relationship, I don't think any woman would totally end a relationship over finding out their boyfriend was into anal.
>>
>ordered quite a few things from amazon
>everything arrives ahead or on time
>except my buttstuff
I just want to try out long anal beads, life is suffering
>>
>>9591799
but those are like $300. ill put glass rod in there instead :^)
ended up getting one of those cheap'os with the blood pressure valve thing
>>
>>9589076
I've been using aneros on and off for years and I think I've orgasmed a total of 3 times from them. The orgasms were legendary but yeah... it's once in a year kind of thing.
>>
How do I know if I'm hitting my prostate or just my bladder? I only have a really thin toy, and I get the most sensation when I put it in 3-4ish inches and just rapidly swing it up and down. It feels like the need to pee combined with a bit of pre-orgasm feeling, and concentrates at the head of my penis. It feels good. but I don't want to piss myself in the pursuit of handsfree. Should there necessarily be a build up of pleasure/pressure, or does prostate stuff start feeling good the second you hit it right?
>>
File: allblack.jpg (7 KB, 212x238)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>9585323
>QOTT
Pic. The rings feel really great and it's quite long, 30cm+. The final bulge might not seem much but you can definitely feel it too.
>>
>>9590691
Lower abdomen, I'm not even sure it's really pain it's like a dull cramp but I guess I'll try a new lube
>>
>>9591975
they are not that expensive, but expensive still yeah
https://thickwall.co.uk/shop/rosebud-pump/rosebud-cylinder/
>>
>>9591995
That sounds like it's probably your prostate, your bladder is deeper in your anus. That being said, learning to relax is a key part of having an anal orgasm, so you also sort of have to make peace with pissing a little bit while you're in the process. Personally, I think pissing is fun but I get that it isn't everyone's cup of tea.
>>
How often is it safe to practice anal? Sometimes I get incredible horny but can't do stuff, cuz I got clean less than a week ago last time, and I believe taking water there more often might kill your flora which ultimately leads to bacteria and death
>>
>>9591635
I use the twist ones. They're not discrete at all, but they work well and seem fairly bulletproof.
>>
File: 423512451342531.png (273 KB, 481x422)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
>>9591186
When I started eating my own cum, I had the same problem. It's because you aren't turned on anymore after you just came.

You can cum onto an ice cube tray (best is one of these ones for small cubes - pic related) and freeze it.

Next time you get it on and feel horny, take the cum cubes and suck them like they're little ice cream samples.

Doing that over several months every time I played with myself got me accustomed to cum and now I can eat it warm and creamy and actually like the taste.
>>
>>9591847
>the guy can be too unexperienced or social awkward or whatever
I have never found any incel that was not the "whatever" case. Sweet/inexperienced/shy cases, if not mentally ill, are a girl magnet. The people forever alone are the most backward, sexist, retarded men I have seen. They idolize women like it was the 1920s and they were a different species from another galaxy, and most girls smell this and run away screaming. Only the retard girls can get together with these guys, and sex or relationships are awkward as fuck. So no, incels bring in onto themselves by being very mentally backwards.
>>
>>9587794
Got myself a plug to start with, it feels pretty nice but a dildo would have been better imo since the plug makes me all relaxed and wide but isn't as good for fucking yourself with
>>
>>9592325
I mean I get the horny impulse to eat cum, but isn't that kinda overkill
>>
>>9591817
primal were iirc
>>
>>9592412
Checked there, don't see any 1:1 silicone coke/soda cans.
>>
File: EX3sbPvX0AElXmG.jpg (133 KB, 1134x1200)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>9591635
ive had these for a long time
>they are pretty short so you can even wear under stuff ;)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078K6LQJ3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

>>9592444
https://www.squarepegtoys.com/shop/bottles/
>>
>>9587521
The wholesomeness I sometimes find on this site is baffling and endearing
>>
>>9592475
>>>9592444(You)
>https://www.squarepegtoys.com/shop/bottles/
Those will do, thanks.
>>
>put plug in for the night
>lie in bed half asleep
>too horny to fully fall asleep
>dig out tsukuru and amatake akewo hentai
>wiggle around the plug until I cum
Every damn time I try having it in during the night.
>>
File: 04_b5.jpg (148 KB, 1280x960)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>9592479
y baffling?
>>9592489
np
>>
can you dm on tagmap? I want people to chat me up but dont wanna outright post discord.
>>
>>9592233
The secret is to...

/sboiler/Not clean up every time/spoiler/
>>
File: Ebj0VcsWkAY0S3r.jfif.jpg (632 KB, 3000x2200)
632 KB
632 KB JPG
Been playing with my ass for probably something like six years by now, and I'm starting to get interested in deeper insertions. How safe is something like a slink that goes inside your inner sphincter? What can you do to avoid making yourself incontinent with something like that?
>>
>>9589076
Honestly I think anything that requires the amount of practice the aneros does is kind of a waste of time. It's great to get your prostate massaged so it's more sensitive for another, more intense toy, but just the aneros on its own is too subtle I think.
>>
File: file.png (1.51 MB, 888x1243)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
>high on weed
>play with inflatable toy. pump to 11
>good stretch, should let the air out again
>hold on like a bitch for a few minutes
>ok now it has to go out
>doesn't deflate. panic, consider to pull full blown thing out
>notice that I already deflated, just need to pull out
>cum to the fantasy of forced plugg and pulling out the fully pumped thing
The day my own fapping gave me a new fetish, thanks brain.
>>
>>9589596
Most likely it went in a hospital waste box. They don't keep them around like trophies.
>>
Does anyone have problems getting horny? I feel like I never get horny anymore, even after a week or two of abstaining and I'm only 25.
Whats the deal?
>>
>got kinda drunk one night
>Playing an MMO with Lovense plug in
>after feeling up the tank in my group for a awhile I just quietly gave him my toy's link
>did a few raids that night with him messing with it
>had 3 orgasms by the time we finished
>Never did it again, was a party finder party and I've been too nervous to try again

I've never been able to replicate this, I feel like I'm chasing the white dragon at this point
>>
File: hedgehoghug.png (909 KB, 1519x1099)
909 KB
909 KB PNG
>>9592600
Wrong picture
>>
>>9592600
Sounds like typical healslut behavior to me
>>
>>9589076
It's probably my favorite, but took a long time to get the hang of.
as far as tips go just the canned, Relaxe and experiment with different contractions goes a long way. If it feels good don't hammer away at it like you would with your dick, that's the fastest way to lose you progress. This is a completely different type of pleasure, if it starts feeling pleasant or good stick with that and only slowly prod at changing what you're doing, slowly searching to make it feel better. But never go hard at it.
Eventually you learn intuitive control of all the muscles down there and you find new ways to make it work.

My most successful sessions have been:
On my back, sort of moving my ass muscles over the toy up and down in time with my breathing.
On my right side with a very fast quick but gentle contraction of the sphincter muscle
and on my stomach sort moving the muscles just behind the toy forward slowly back and forth in time with my breathing (these have been my most mind blowing orgasms)

It's a very different kind of toy, and pretty temperamental as well.
Your mood, relaxation and etc really do play a very important role in success and sometimes there are just days where you get absolutely nothing out of it even when you've got a lot of practice/skill under you belt
Takes quite a lot of time first learning how to use it and takes even more time learning how to use all the muscles inside your ass to control it effectively
But 100% worth it, it will improve your sessions with other toys as well
and even if you end up never going past the aneros and never getting dildos and etc
you will learn a lot about your body
>>
>>9590722
It's just your own body, nothing wrong with learn mastery over it. I recommend starting with an aneros it's a great time, and if you eventually get good with it you can always consider getting other things like dildos and wands or whatever iunno
For myself I'm not gay and not interested but buttstuff is a fun way to masturbate even though it is kind of "gay" but I'm secure enough in my sexuality that I'm past the point of worrying about that kind of stuff.

if it helps at all think of it this way.
The female g-spot and the prostate are vestigial versions of each other.
All that shit about relaxation/mood/setting the stage and etc that you hear about wooing you girlfriend and success under the sheets all becomes much less bullshit once you start learning how you're own version of g-spot functions and how you go about making it feel good.
>>
>>9592571
if you've been cooming every day for a long time and suddenly abstain for a week or two you're just resetting.
You should go back to normal eventually if you keep at it
I had the same thing during good ol NNN
>>
>>9592627
Probably, I refuse to heal anymore without atleast a buttplug in, and after doing dailies I'm generally drooling
>>
>>9592600

is a love sense hush worth it? been really thinking of getting one o/////o
>>
>>9592675
If you have someone to use it, or don't mind posing publicly, and like the idea of someone having complete control over it, absolutely, if not.. it's a glorified plug you can put fancy patterns in
>>
>>9592533
The SquarePeg Slink is a great toy for depth training since it's soft, long, and tapered. As long as you take it slow, use plenty of lube, and are just generally careful, I don't think you'll have any trouble with incontinence.
>>
>>9592675
>>9592676
Actually now I think of it they have one designed specifically for Prostate stuff, I'd like one of those if I get another MMO Dom
>>
>>9592653
My cum tastes awful.
What can i do to improve it taste?
>>
how often are yall plugged?

>>9592703
stop eating trash (fast food, etc), fruits and especially pineapple can really help
>>
>>9592703
plenty of water, avoid junk food.
It's all about diet.
I've had good results with Breakfast: Steelcut oats (I add raisins and spices + a pinch of salt to remove the bitterness) and for dinner usually something like a salad or vegetables with a bit of protein. Drink lots of water.

I have heard however some foods can make it taste bad, like tomatoes as an example but iunno how big an impact that plays
>>
File: 1584545613114.gif (1.76 MB, 960x540)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB GIF
>>9592327
>have slightly nicer than average face and body
>well-educated with descent salary, but nothing too crazy
>read books all the time, know how to dance, have sense of humor
>not drinking alcohol at all, no smoking, not a drug user
>no hygiene problems
>will try to maintain equal relationship with my girlfriend, may be slightly submissive

>shy to the point when saying Hi to a girl is really hard
>cant small-talk even if my life depends on this
>socially awkward
>have like 2-3 friends and about 5 other people to talk with. Only one girl among them, not a friend. Bunch of random peoples from 4chan doesn't count, right?

Nice to meet you, random anon! Nice incels exist, just extremely rare.
And from my personal experience girls do not want guys that are too shy to even talk to them. Or maybe I need perfect face, perfect body and yacht to compensate my problems with conversations. Anyway, at this point I don't care anymore.
>>
>>9590727
They make depilatory cream for sensitive spots. Cr am on, wait 8 minutes, wipe all hair off. Easy
>>
File: 1612832304744.png (260 KB, 359x514)
260 KB
260 KB PNG
>>9592700

I've got one of the gen1 prostate vibes by lovense; I'd say its not bad, but I've never had anyone control it so maybe that's the issue.

(I've got a max2 which I use all the time for a really nice blowjob sensation)
>>
>>9587633
anon, google "bathroom tile" and count the number of different bathroom tile configurations you see that have tiles large enough to stick a suction cup to a tile without overlapping the grout

[spoiler]try not to fap to the mosaic patterns[/spoiler]
>>
>>9587426
RSO is used on its own. you can eat it or let it sit on your tongue.
>>
>>9590722
Quoting my gf, she felt excluded when I first told her I wasn't too keen on using my plugs while having sex with her and she really liked the idea of us both using toys on each other, currently waiting for another joined order
I am very much a neet who got lucky but from my anecdotal experience, you either land with someone who likes what you like or at least lets you enjoy it in peace, that's the basic thing I'd expect from any partner now, it's just not worth the hassle dating someone who's getting offended at you for so little
>>
>>9591221
Meet somewhere public first, get to talk a bit, you'll see very fast if the dude's your kind or not, once at your place, just put on music and low lights or cuddle in front of a movie, you'll be stuffed as a turkey in no time
>>
>>9591847
If a girl gets spooked by you liking sex and owning multiple, high quality toys which you're willing to share and keep sanitized af, she either is lying or she's as much of a wizard as you are
>>
>trying to train erogenous zones in general
>too stressed out to try
at least i'm mildly ticklish, but trying to cum from touching my nipples or even my fucking thighs is gonna be a long journey full of frustration and self hate
>>
>>9592521
You could just post a burner email, and let people get your discord from there.
>>
File: 48264846.jpg (70 KB, 850x896)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>9592406
Overkill? Not at all.
The idea behind it is to get you accustomed to the taste. If that's your goal, then it's a good way to achieve that.
>>
>>9590976
dont touch your cock,
cock feeling overrides everything else,
tuck your chubby in between your legs and now you arent allowed to touch it, play with nipples to get hard/er,
eez,
dont
touch
dick
with hands
under no circumstance
>>
>>9591221
alcohol was developed for a reason
>>
>>9592954
>tfw tilefag was the first thing i thought of reading it
>>
>>9592532
but that's dirty ><
>>
>>9592233
It really depends on how intensely you're cleaning out each time - doing a full cleanse (like you would for serious depth training) is probably not something you should do every day, but if you just clean up to the sigmoid with a rinse from an enema bulb, you should be okay to do that more often.
>>
>>9587455
>do it with touching dick until it feels good

>>9593318
>dont touch your cock,

getting slightly mixed messages
maybe i should set aside 10 minutes a day to nipples only fapping. it still doesn't feel great for me
>>
>>9593372
Time to acquire a new fetish.
>>
>>9593372
If you maintain a good, healthy diet (I know people here are all about psilium husk or whatever but just eating well is sufficient I think) you wont be that dirty down there to begin with. In most cases just a quick rinse will be sufficient.
>>
it's been almost 2 years since i first stuck something up my ass!

let's run through my achievements
>0 prostate orgasms
>barely any good feelings
>2 guys who wanted to be my boyfriend
>crippling insecurity about my age because twink death
>realizing i wasn't trying hard enough because anal just frustrates me
>hating myself for still trying
>feeling like a fake bottom
>extreme sexual frustration to the point where even if i actually start enjoying anal i'll still feel bad for being too late to the party
>can't enjoy anything sexually because too ashamed of starting late
yeah maybe i should just give up

>>9593533
it's pretty rng. i eat pretty light and husk. as long as i shit an hour before i feel confident that i won't be too messy
>>
>>9593003
>>9593320
yea i guess this is the plan, just gotta find time where I can actually do it, and wont pussy out
>>
is it weird i might be finding more success with aless than actually sticking things in there?
i feel like i'm a month away from feeling stuff down there if i keep doing this

i felt a good feeling the first time i tried, so i know this is possible, just need to somehow get that to fill me
>>
>>9593618
aless?
>>
>>9593660
when you literally just use your body muscles to stimulate the area than using a toy
obviously way less prep but most people only get there after not being anally insensitive like i am
so i find it weird that it feels better than actual toys for me
>>
>>9591199

I think taking a high dose of MDMA is what allowed me to achieve my only anal orgasm.

It was high enough for me to deeply feel every pleasurable sensation in my butt and high enough to switch my dick off so I literally didn't have the choice to jack off.

Rode a Doc Johnson Torpedo consistently and eventually was overcome with an undulating full body orgasm.

Never been able to come close since.
>>
>>9589534
I just want giant beeds like that.
Still can't find any bug enough to sate me.
I feel similar after ward if there's something making me anxious that'd just been pushed to the back by horniness.
>>
>>9592600
Just be a slut in global like me, I've gotten a few bf/gfs that way, and more years long friendships. And by that I mean be open, when someone's being lonely or says "tfw no buttstuff gf" talk to them.
>>
Um, h-how do I get rid of a swollen hemmorhoid? Do I just quit shoving things in my ass or is there something I could do to make it disappear sooner?
Also don't fall asleep with your buttplug in *facepalms*
>>
anyone have the cum stack handy?
It's linked in the previous thread but that link isn't archived anymore.
>>
>>9593898
https://s2.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/d/image/1368/23/1368239896354.png
>>
>>9593902
thanks
is arginine any decent as far as the but stuff goes?
seems like zinc (though the dosage in that post seems too high) , pygeum and lecithin seem like the play
>>
>>9592678
So it's fine as long as you don't tear it? My big worry is that I'm going to train it to be more open more often and that'll cause issues, but I'm not sure how valid a concern that is.
>>
>>9593915
yea those are the main ones, imo arginine didnt do anything for me
>>
File: En3LoUhXIAces52.jpg (188 KB, 831x1000)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>9593776
Sounds amazing
I wish I could get some and spend a night rolling and riding my huge dildo
>>
>>9589459
>medical grade relaxants
any examples? and how would I acquire this
>>
>>9593892
I keep meaning to share this miracle, but you reminded me.

Diosmin Hesperidin. A supplement taken ince daily that has completely cured me of hemorrhoids. I had hemorrhoids since I was a kid, and no creams helped. Toying actually helped, but I still had flare ups. I've been taking diosmin for about 2 years no with no side effects, and only had one flare up, (when I forgot to take diosmin for a week.) If any Anon had problems with hemorrhoids, I recommend trying 1000 mg of diosmin hesperidin.
>>
>>9594003
Without a medical license, most spasmolytics are going to be hard to get your hands on, however there have been studies on using peppermint oil to relax the digestive tract in both upper and lower endoscopies. You can read some articles here, but I would dyor before injecting anything into your bum.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12665756/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6575129/
>>
>>9592987
You found love and respect, anon. Congrats. Now you will never settle for less. I can empathize because I have the same.
>>
>>9585323
Any suggestions for a good first dildo? Id refer if it was something safe
>>
>>9594405
Get you a nofrilldo if you want something simple and affordable thats good silicone.
>>
>>9593320
>alcohol was developed for a reason
To have "sanitary" drinking source?
>>
how would one go about erm...turning their lips into an erogenous zone
>>
>>9594519
nigga this the anal thread
you wana suck dick go the dick suckin thread
>>
File: 1387185592203.jpg (107 KB, 829x1200)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>9593943
As long as you do your kegel exercises, you should be fine. Because of kegels, I can hilt my large Stan no issues, but if I DON'T want something up there, you can't even force a pinky finger in.
>>
>>9594779
how long did you do kegels to notice a difference?
clenching is easy, but my pp muscle feels like it's made of wet paper. sure I can flex it but trying to hold feels like almost no tension at all.
>>
>>9585429
Purple Haze
>>
>>9590602
Toys made of the right kind of silicone are compatible with all lubes. I used nothing but silicone lube on nothing but silicone toys directly for over a year.
>>
File: MaleReproductive.jpg (1.28 MB, 1600x1383)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
>>9590681
Does the dildo have a head with a lot of overhang under the corona? (not the contagious one)
That could be it.
>>
>>9591186
I find that your experience is generally typical.
I swallow my own cum on the regular, but i had a shit home life with a tyrannical step-mother, and originally started eating my own cum when it started appearing because, where else was i going to put it?
It started as a fear of discovery, and now it's just a normal thing to me.
The clear part (precum) generally has a better taste (sweet, much less salty and bitter), so you might start with that while you're working the back door.
The other suggestion is to arrange yourself in the upside-down position and cum directly into your mouth.
Even with my history of consumption, it's best when it's straight from the tap and warm. Sometimes it'll be straight up bitter, and frankly, i haven't ever figured out a pattern of what causes it to be so.
>>
I'm curious about the usage of kegels - I've heard that they help with hands free orgasms, but do they help with stretching at all? I typically go for big insertions more frequently than prostate o's.
>>
>>9591186
>>9591218
That's why you freeze cum for future use. You can even put ice cum cube into your butt to have a creampie.
>>
>>9590633
what dildo?
could be not stretching or warming up with fingers/smaller stuff enough first too
>I usually warmup for 30min~hour depending on what toy

>>9594519
>>9587455

>>9595105
I dont know if they do, but they do build muscle down there, so hypothetically they probably would. also they can help your hole to not be blown out. but they also help you with contractions when toys are in, putting more pressure on prostate

>>9595113
i think i would be ok with freezing and using later, if i didnt have roommates or had my own freezer lol
>>
>>9595113
>You can even put ice cum cube into your butt to have a creampie
Don't fucking do this you retards it causes frostburns
>>
>>9594924
when I get close to orgasm with fingers inside my ass I can feel someplace inside getting harder and harder, especially right when I'm about to ejaculate, would that be the prostate? or is there another muscle working like that?

Also not the guy you replied to but when I finger my ass using saliva I seem to regularly end up with small cuts at the edge that hurt a lot afterwards when I poop (or that appear on their own when I poop hard enough). It creates a negative feedback loop of
>not wanting to poop so my ass can heal
>not pooping leads to harder stools that then rip the fissures open again
etc
Should I just lube my ass before taking a shit?
>>
>>9595305
or literally just cut your nails back, and actually use lube and you wouldn't even have this problem in the first place
>>
i have used silicone lube for my silicone dildos for a while now, i realize now that's a mistake.
are these toys unusable now? have i poisoned myself?
when i put them into boiling water to clean them, grayish residue was left in the pot, i could wipe away the stuff on the side of the pot (water didn't affect it), but the bottom where the toys connected to the metal is not removable, trying the dishwasher right now.
how does this happen? i'm going to assume its because they are either not complete silicone or the lube fucked them up, silicone should be okay to clean through boiling water right?
>>
>>9595324
Well yeah that's the proper procedure for once I'm out of this mess, but I'd like out first.
>>
File: 1.jpg (178 KB, 806x1000)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>9595327
yea 100% silicon can be cleaned by boiling or making a bleach solution

they toys are probably;y fine, just eaten away a little bit, I would do a few rounds of boiling to make sure that all of the bad silicon comes off (idk if this is how it would work, just guessing) and then switch to water based lubes for the future

what toys left the residue at the bottom? they might not be 100% silicon

>>9595344
literately just shit like normal (anal fissures heal relatively fast) and take ~2 weeks of not shoving anything up yer bum. If it persists I would go to a doctor
>>
>>9595347
>what toys left the residue at the bottom? they might not be 100% silicon
just normal dildos i bought from lovehoney, says they are full silicone.
as far as i understood from some googling, silicone lube degrades the toys and leaves small pores for bacteria to fester in, it sounds irreversible if that is correct.

i feel kind of stupid now, because i checked the page for the lube again and it actually says its water based, so that was useless worrying. now i actually have no clue what the residue could be.
>>
File: 0dd34056e1631.jpg (176 KB, 800x714)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>9595412
what brand are the toys?
>>
File: 1522004624408.jpg (457 KB, 886x627)
457 KB
457 KB JPG
>>9595301
Nah, it's totally ok. Just use small ice ball instead of cube, and don't insert it straight from the freezer, let it warm up at the room temperature till it starts to thaw. You can't get a frostburn from a tiny ~0C icicle that melts almost instantly from body heat forming a layer of water around it.
>>
>>9595414
lifelike lover and colours pleasure (nsnovelties), both combined cost me around 80 dollars, i didn't have much of a clue when i bought and still don't.
>>
Okay so I've only really experimented with my fingers, but tomorrow I'm expecting a delivery of my first dildo, vibrating buttplug, and two different lubes (one tingly, another called 'anal glide')

What advice can you give me?
>>
>>9595491
1. Make sure you clean out your hole first. You can pick up an enema kit at most pharmacies. CVS sells a small enema bulb that is especially handy and quick. Use the guide posted in OP for reference there.
2. Get your nails trimmed and filed, since you'll probably still be using your fingers somewhat.
3. Don't use the tingly lube. It might not be pleasant, especially if you're not yet used to ass play.
4. Listen to your body! Learning to keep your hole relaxed can be challenging at first, but is very important. So just pause every now and then to deliberately relax those muscles. Try to focus on the feelings in your ass, and don't touch your cock for as long as you can hold off.
5. Have fun! Butt stuff is one of my favorite activities, and has been a huge source of pleasure in my life. So just take it easy, set aside some time when you know you won't be distracted (maybe even put your phone in another room or just turn it off).
6. Put a few towels down so you don't have to worry about the mess.
>>
>>9595491

Don't expect too much at the start. The vibrations probably wont be as intense as you expect. Expect to finish with your penis. Clean it well.
>>
>>9595458
huh thats weird, maybe it reacted with the pan in someway? idk what else it could be sorry!
>>9595455
should be fine if you let it start to thaw a bit and its small
>>9595491
>tingly
wut?
>>
Thought this would be useful info for the /anal/ thread, I got a listing of all Tantus's silicone firmness categories, which isn't posted on the website:

Tantus Very Firm toys:
Anaconda and our handle toys, Pro-touch, etc
40 Shore A +/- 2-4%
(the firmness of the back of your hand)

Current Traditional Firmness Toys:
Nothing that says Supersoft or SuperDuper Soft
12 Shore A +/- 2-4%
(the middle of your palm)

Past Traditional Toys:
About a 1-2 years ago (tooling changes made the migration to the 12A progressive)
22 Shore A +/- 2-4%
(after making a fist, the meat below your thumb)

Current Thin Shaft Toys or XL Firm toys:
Mini Magma, Small Silk, Leisure, Sport, toys with a thin shaft that would not play well any softer or the XL firm toys.
20 Shore A +/- 2-4%

(after making a fist, the meat below your thumb)

Super Soft Toys:
5-7 Shore A or approximately 45 on the 00 Scale +/- 2-4%
(relaxed hand, the meat below your thumb)

SuperDuper Soft:
10-20 on the 00 scale
(with a relaxed hand, from the top of your hand with your thumb relaxed and pressed against your index finger, the meat that is formed at the crease between your thumb and index finger)

Their stuff is great, if a little expensive, but they very often run 35%-50% sales on pretty much everything made from silicone. Would recommend for a first-time plug, I think I've still got my original Tulip from them...
>>
>>9595637
lube creates a tingling sensation
>>
>>9595305
>when I get close to orgasm with fingers inside my ass I can feel someplace inside getting harder and harder, especially right when I'm about to ejaculate, would that be the prostate?
yes.
>using saliva
there's your clue. it's not a good lubricant. you're tearing yourself without noticing, because you're in the moment.
if you can't get proper lube for whatever reason, get yourself some coconut oil, it helps with the healing too.
>>
>>9595491
the way you loosen up is to push, like you're taking a shit, sounds a bit weird but it does work.
>>
I only feel something when I'm balls deep on my 6in dildo only at certain angles. I tried an 8in banana and I felt something odd when I put it completely in. Should I get a bigger dildo? I feel like I might be able to get a handless orgasm if I do, but the prostate isnt that deep so it doesn't make sense.
>>
>>9595861
was the banana thicker? also the curve might have helped.
>>
Holy fuck since when did the newtard brigade roll into town? I am expecting veteran assfuckers capable of punching their diaprhagm from inside and all I get are a bunch of retards fucking themselves with fingers and spit
>>
File: 85786887_p0.png (1.08 MB, 1800x2000)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
I was sliding a dildo in and out aiming for the prostate however it didn't feel like much of anything
It didn't hurt it didn't feel good it just felt like pressure. What do?
>>
>>9591130
>I'm a 20 something basically kiss less virgin who suffers from pretty severe social anxiety and am basically terrified that people are either serial killers or crazy or something
Same. I just kind of wish I'll someday meet someone online who is in a similar situation...
>>
>>9595864
It was but I don't think that mattered. I stuck a spatula up me too and I felt the same sensation once it was 8 in deep, the curve may have helped.
>>
>>9596042
keep at it, it takes a while to build pleasure there
>>
File: 82019711_p0.png (694 KB, 1576x2227)
694 KB
694 KB PNG
>>9596134
Keep at it as in multiple sessions or just keep going for an hour
>>
File: 1613049392295.jpg (323 KB, 1080x1454)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
>>9585323
>>9585323
Finally managed to get a coke can up my ass... and my god, it felt amazing. that coke can helped stretch me out enough to try my 8.2CM Boss Silicone Stopper... once the widest part got in, it popped into place nicely and seems very comfortable to wear.
>>
>>9596166

I look forward to hearing the tale of the time you went to the hospital to get a coke can removed.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.