[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/d/ - Hentai/Alternative

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 63 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]


Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.


[Advertise on 4chan]


File: baius-713147-Nullo_Boy.png (281 KB, 538x807)
281 KB
281 KB PNG
for the formerly penised
>>
>>
>>
File: kNSIJyB.jpg (123 KB, 500x750)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
File: 1584342672063.jpg (194 KB, 1065x1200)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>
File: 1584418878782.jpg (136 KB, 784x1200)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>9650359
>>
File: 1569172864577.jpg (97 KB, 847x1200)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>9650360
>>
>>9650359
Love this pic , tks anon
>>
Go thread!
Where do you usually go for content?
I use:
Furaffinity
Deviantart
Pixiv
Gelbooru/rule34.xxx
Tubemex (for captions)
Imagefap (also captions)
E-hentai, nhentai and hitomi la has great content if you can think of good searching tags

Tell me where you search!!
>>
>>
>>9651556
enjoy your ban
>>
>>9651556
Lame, and...
Take it to https://img.guro.wtf/fur/

/req/: looking for one where the brother/bf is getting pegged. Hanging from wrist shackles. visible nullo scars.
>>
File: 1609800499472.png (407 KB, 736x569)
407 KB
407 KB PNG
>>
File: 1609308618269.jpg (1.54 MB, 1700x3400)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB JPG
>>
File: 1595254276512.jpg (203 KB, 540x803)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>
File: 1610977344195.png (1.1 MB, 905x1300)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>
File: 1598798638605.jpg (306 KB, 850x1133)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
>>
File: 1613003037458.jpg (287 KB, 875x1200)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
>>
File: 1613003259813.jpg (481 KB, 850x850)
481 KB
481 KB JPG
>>
File: 1609917389162.jpg (74 KB, 855x1150)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>
>>9648625
I love this one. I really wish I'd balls inside me
>>
File: 1611101291032.jpg (2.24 MB, 2201x3072)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB JPG
>>
File: 1595607876961.jpg (382 KB, 787x1200)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
>>
File: 1613003073906.jpg (450 KB, 1026x1200)
450 KB
450 KB JPG
>>
File: 1613001710383.jpg (160 KB, 650x911)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>
This is the ideal male body. You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like
>>
>>9654250
kill yourself
>>
>>9654250

FML, will never be a flaxen-haired castrated teen sex slave.

>>9654268
>kill yourself

OTOH, not quite that distressed about it.
>>
>>9650359
Meru is great, is there a pic or repository of his stuff
>>
>No dick but balls
>Burning need to take cock as it's the only way to get off

>No balls but dick
>Cuter but no sex drive therefore no desperation

>Neither dick nor balls
>Basically a girl but still no sex drive

Therefore, no dick but balls is the best.
>>
>>9654667
>no sex drive
Small amounts of T or E supplements will fix that.
>>
File: 1586986828053.png (939 KB, 1116x1395)
939 KB
939 KB PNG
>>
File: 1587330031644.png (1.05 MB, 1130x1600)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>
File: 1587570154044.jpg (141 KB, 850x1133)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>
File: 1587895200832.jpg (86 KB, 877x620)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>
File: 1599542399971.jpg (628 KB, 1439x1072)
628 KB
628 KB JPG
>>
>>9655719
Oh how wrong you are
>>
>>9656734
Wait... I thought you said “no amount”
>>
>>9654667
man I would fucking love to have no dick but still be insanely horny with no way to get off...
>>
>>
If furry stuff was allowed I'd contribute with the Attribute and size theft stuff I've found on FA. They have a sizable amount that ends in nullification
>>
>>9656762
Well anon there's a simple solution for that.
>>
>>9656762
>>9657054
Just get it done properly and professionally. A knife to your dick while drunk will just result in bleeding to death. eunuch.org is a good resource.
>>
>>9657079
i plan on banding my dick for 12+ hours and then going to the ER, but that's about a year down the line...
>>
>>9657422
Seems kind of obvious. They'll put you in a rubber room for sure.
Maybe try getting a metal finger ring ring stuck on it and claim you were passed-out drunk.
>>
>>9653248
who is the artist?
>>
File: 1422249107350.jpg (364 KB, 816x1056)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
>>9656762
TheN you will get off from anal like a proper slut should ;)
>>
just posting this short doujin i found on nhentai
net/g/276058/
thematically it fits the thread exactly but i wish it was translated, I've no idea what the fuck is goin on in it
>>
>>9658498
>>9658503
>>9658504
>>9658506
>>9658507
>>9658512
>>9658514
>>9658516
>>9658517
>>9658518


Congrats, you fucking ruined it!
>>
>>9657570

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/77512735
>>
>>9659940
Yeah, this thread toast for sure.
>>
File: 1550795177055.png (1.11 MB, 900x1200)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>9656902
God, I wish that was me.
>>
>>9654667
I'd love to have a bf with no dick or balls. He be so great at serving me, without a sex drive he wouldn't care if he didn't feel pleasure as long as I was happy.
>>
>>9653365
The idea of a nullo transgirl is so hot.
>>
>>9660823
eat shit
>>
>>9660517
ancient peoples knew how to keep slaves on task
>>
>>9660041
What did I miss?
>>
If a castrated guy gets a blowjob can he still cum from it? I get that he wouldn't have a boner and would be shooting blanks, but the dick would still feel good rolling around a mouth. I've always kind of wished I could feel what it's like to stay soft through the whole process cause I love playing with my soft dick.
>>
>>9662209
>If a castrated guy gets a blowjob can he still cum from it?
Yes.
>>
>>9658498
>>9658503
>>9658504
>>9658506
>>9658507
>>9658512
>>9658514
>>9658516
>>9658517
>>9658518
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9432933/Jealous-girlfriend-cuts-lovers-penis-slept-accusing-cheating.html
>>
>>9662681
Ngl that's hot.
>>
>>9663081
Sauce?
>>
>>9663091
I found it on gelbooru but there's no source or artist listed unfortunately.
https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4195680&tags=castration+
>>
>>9661501
Seethe. I'm a tranny and I wanna be nullified :3
>>
>>9651524
I'd add Inkbunny to that.
What's Tubemex though? First time heard about it and googling gives no results.
>>
>>9657555
Or a cock ring several sizes too small.
>>
File: 73226589_p0.jpg (620 KB, 1200x848)
620 KB
620 KB JPG
>>
File: A2.png (755 KB, 625x1000)
755 KB
755 KB PNG
>>
File: A1.png (748 KB, 625x1000)
748 KB
748 KB PNG
>>
anyone got robot boys having their uh genital hardware being uninstalled so to speak
>>
>>9662209
2 years ago I fucked up my back lifting heavy shit (always luft with your legs boys not with your back unless you enjoy crippling pain)
apart from morphine my doctor prescribed me Methocarbamol which is a muscle relaxant.
side effect: limp dick with full sensation.
so if you wanna try out what it's like to not get it up I'd say give it a try if you can get it
>>
>>9664238
>>9664240
Is there one with the balls removed too?
>>
>>9665347
Was an edit I just made today. I might do one with the balls removed as well, but wouldn't be as easy because there'd be some art missing underneath to remake.
But also >>9654667
>>
File: 85856429_p1.jpg (2.76 MB, 3508x2480)
2.76 MB
2.76 MB JPG
>>
File: 1605398804510.jpg (259 KB, 1280x1179)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
>>
File: 1587779128282.jpg (1.23 MB, 961x1476)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
>>
>>9648622

basically eunichs?
>>
>>9660823
I wanna fuck a nullo trans girl in the ass and play with her smooth part
>>
I lost my junk to cancer. I'm in my early 20s and pretty feminine looking. Usually I just tell people I'm a trans boy.

I found that my gf is looking at the thread. I'm happy there's a group of people who think I'm cute, but I'm also pretty sure my girlfriend is only dating me as a fetish object
>>
>>9666442
Honestly just go full hrt at this point, unironically. You'd be better off leaning into being a girl since your body won't produce nearly the needed testosterone get a manly look.
>>
>>9662681
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9432933/Jealous-girlfriend-cuts-lovers-penis-slept-accusing-cheating.html
https://www.chiangraitimes.com/thailand-national-news/news-asia/jealous-woman-cuts-off-her-lovers-penis-and-flushes-it-down-the-toilet/
https://www.latintimes.com/vietnamese-woman-cuts-lovers-penis-so-he-couldnt-use-it-again-467976
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/lifestyle/girlfriend-accused-of-cutting-off-part-of-sleeping-boyfriends-penis/news-story/32f56c327ffb6c4ac9c323058cbba56c
https://sydneynewstoday.com/a-woman-accused-of-cutting-a-part-of-her-boyfriends-penis-while-her-boyfriend-was-sleeping/122112/
https://www.thesun.ie/news/6789868/sleeping-man-penis-cut-off-flushed-down-toilet-taiwan/
https://hype.my/2021/222730/vietnamese-gf-flushes-bfs-amputated-penis-after-slicing-it-off/
>>
>>9666459
I don't want to be a girl. I'm pretty happy as a femboy of sorts.
>>
>>9666442
>I lost my junk to cancer
All of it, cock and balls? Do you still cum?
>>
>>9666535
yeah but you gotta think of the future too, you can either age into a gross manlet or a milf. I'm not trans or anything like that btw, I'm also a twink but I intend to age into a ripped old man. If you're basically a eunuch then if you want to preserve your looks into the future it'd be a pretty good deal.
>>
>>9666538
> All of it

All of it. Don't smoke kids. I'm not even out of college and I'll never again be inside a girl.

> Do you still cum

Sort of. I've been pegged a few times and some clear fluid comes out. But it's so rare I actually orgasm during sex.
>>
>>9666137
I wanna be the nullo trans girl only able to take it up the ass, with my smooth crotch being rubbed and teased.
>>9666571
That's almost my ideal, maybe with or without orgasms altogether though.
>>
>>9666621
> That's almost my ideal, maybe with or without orgasms altogether though.

If only we could body swap. I miss my dick so much.
>>
>>9666709
If only..
>>
>>9666767
I'd honestly give anything to have a dick for just one more day.
>>
>>9666865
Not that anon, but is it like some kind of phantom limb thing? There's psych studies where people with it are able to relieve some discomfort by tricking their brains into thinking their hand or whatever isn't missing with prosthetics.
>>
>>9666865
I'm sorry, anon. It is an awful situation to be in for anyone who's not into this kind of fetish.
>>
>>9666952
I've done stuff with strap ons, but it's not at all like having an actual penis. It's still basically impossible for me to feel pleasure during sex.
>>
>>9667220
It's an awful situation for anyone. Trust me, nomatter how hard it makes you, you don't want to be dickless.

Once your dick is gone, you can't jeark off about it.

At least I'm 'cute' enough to attract fetishists like what my gf apparently is.
>>
>>9667281
>Once your dick is gone, you can't jeark off about it.
I understand your point but for some people this is the appeal of it.
>>
>>9666442
Hey. I'm the person who wrote this post. Just wanted to say, ask me anything you want about not having a dick.

I'm fine being fetishized. I've just learned that it's the only way anyone will find me hot.
>>
>>9667401
Do you take vitamins?
>>
>>9667401
I've heard of some dickless men still having penis tissue beneath the skin which is capable of getting hard when horny, do you have that?
>>
>>9667401
How often do you get horny and what do you do about it when you are?
>>
>>9666571
do you take testosterone? how does being horny feel for you?

honestly id pay to watch you two have sex
>>
>>9667401
>I'm fine being fetishized. I've just learned that it's the only way anyone will find me hot.

hey, not to bring you down, but being fetishized is a lot more than some guys can get out of life. lucky of you to not be alone at the very least
>>
>>9667469
This lol. There's millions of guys who still have functioning dicks and they'll still never have a gf.
>>
>>9667417
Nope. I'm completely smooth. They had to take out everything. I'm basically as flat as a chick.
>>
>>9666621
I wish there was more nullo trans girl getting fucked up the ass content
>>
>>9667401
can you post pics?
>>
>>9667540
Don't post here. Maybe on >>>/hm/
>>
>>9667429
>how often do you get horny

It fluctuates. It changes from around 0% to 75% of what I once was. Mabye its a bit more like a girl, where you have to be in the right mood. Sometimes I miss being horny, but other times I'm upset because it's frustrating being horny when dickless

I still do have sex a lot with my gf, but she's the one who indicates it.

> what do you do about it when you are?

Sometimes I'll look at pictures of chicks. But jerking off isn't an option at all. If my girlfriend is around I can do stuff with her, but if I'm alone I'm helpless.
>>
>>9667469
Honestly yeah. I'm a skinny Asian kid who regularly gets confused for a cute girl, there's not a lot of chicks that are into that. At least as is I have a gf whose incredibly turned on.
>>
>>9667465
>are you on testosterone

I'm sometimes on T sometimes off of it. T is expensive, and sometimes affording the rent on my apartment is worth more then being a man one month.

> how does it feel to get horny

Sort of less controlled and almost low powered. It's almost like how I imagine girls feel, or mabye more accurately how a 12 year old boy feels.

> honestly id pay to watch you two have sex.

Thanks.
>>
>>9667549
>I still do have sex a lot with my gf
>If my girlfriend is around I can do stuff with her, but if I'm alone I'm helpless.
What do you do with her? Have you tried playing with your ass on your own?
>>
>>9667540
>>9667548
Please link the post if you post it there.
>>
>>9667566
>What do you do with her?

I usually service her. It's very similar to lesbian sex. Sometimes it's with a strap on. Sometimes I use my mouth or hands. Sometimes it's closer to foreplay.

Either way I rarely cum. And when I do cum it's from anal stuff that I find pretty uncomfortable

> Have you tried playing with your ass on you own

No. It hasn't been very long since I had a dick, and sticking a finger up my butt just isn't a line I'm yet willing to cross.
>>
>>9667539
I wish there was any content like that desu.
>>
>>9667554
>I'm a skinny Asian kid who regularly gets confused for a cute girl
Hot as fuck.
>>
>>9667537
Do you have any physical effects/feelings when you get horny?
>>
>>9660517
I want to be the nullo slave who selflessly serves a full male
>>
>>9667574
I'd love to see a full view of your ass while you eat her out
>>
>>9667574
Try a strong vibrator (like a Magic Wand) on your inner thighs and taint area. The nerves have been known to "re-wire" in orgasmic areas of the brain. Also, there's a lot of ass-toys that aren't cock reproductions.

Your girl has it made. She's got a man, without the intimidating (and sometimes messy) parts that fits her fantasies. You're literally a one-in-a-million catch. Did you meet before or after the cancer?
>>
>>9667608
Nope. It's honestly super weird feeling, but arousal is purely mental for me.
>>
File: 80670197_p0.jpg (672 KB, 1371x1600)
672 KB
672 KB JPG
>>9668041
Sounds cute desu.
>>
>>9667574
Dude, use your gooch. I prefer using it over stroking, and im sure you can train yourself. Find a good hypnotist to help you as well. You dont have to use your poop shoot
>>
>>9668143
Or maybe you could try pouring a box of bullets into the back of your head
>>
>>9663551
why?
>>
>>9668143
What's a gooch?
>>
>>9668157
Below the genitals, above the asshole. Look up kegles exercises as well
>>
File: 65708675_p0.jpg (444 KB, 787x1200)
444 KB
444 KB JPG
>>9668155
So I can be nothing but a fuckhole, only useful for pleasuring others while my own pleasure is permanently denied.
>>
>>9667401
What's your sexuality

It would mak me happy if you were into men. We wouldnt want a cute nullo like you being straigh
>>
>>9668248
For better or worse I'm only into girls. Sorry.
>>
>>9667401
How long have you been without your cock and balls?
>>
>>9668257
I don't know exactly how long, but a bit under a year.

New York City (the place I live) had weird covid restrictions, so I couldn't have had it removed in spring. And I know I hadn't turned nineteen yet when it was done.

I'd say sometime around August 2020 to October 2020.

God, looking back on my life makes me so sad. Having to adjust to being dickless sucks. Not being able to jerk off, having to pee like a girl, just the feeling of not having it there and your pants flat up on your crotch.
>>
>>9668286
You can get a prosthetic dude. FtM trans people get them all the time. I assume you don't have gender dysphoria, but body dysphoria is a real thing.
Getting therapy is also a good idea if you are not already in it. Though from your comments it sounds like money is an issue.

Doing nothing is probably going to lead to suicide, so please get some sort of medical help.
>>
>>9668308
>You can get a prosthetic dude. FtM trans people get them all the time.
FtM fake dick surgery is even worse than MtF fake pussy surgery.
>>
>>9668308
Can't afford therapy.

I have mixed feelings on prosthetics. They do help in some ways, but they also can also make it worse by feeling fake. I do honestly feel a lot like a trans boy at this point, I have ftm friends and I relate to them a lot.
>>
>>9668316
I don't think he means surgery, he means packers.
>>
>>9667560
>T is expensive, and sometimes affording the rent on my apartment is worth more then being a man one month.

This country is so fucked up.
>>
>>9668286
Drop this guy a line, and see if they're needing test subjects. https://www.theguardian.com/education/2014/oct/04/penis-transplants-anthony-atala-interview
>>
>>9668684
You do know the guy is larping, right?
>>
>>9668775
What kind of autist would larp as being dickless?
>>
>>9668775
I don't care if he's larping. He killed the fucking thread. Post more femboys.
>>
>>9668847
Unironically me.
>>
>>9668847
Do you know where you are?
>>
>>9668775
I'm not. And as someone said before: who would larp as me (Though as some commenters have pointed out there's some weird folks here).

4chan is my girl's thing, not mine. I honestly couldn't care less if someone doesn't believe me. I only started to interact because it was nice having people to talk to about this stuff with, and it was nice being seen as hot.
>>
File: 74211732_p1.jpg (307 KB, 672x1200)
307 KB
307 KB JPG
>>9668848
Tfw no nullo femboy bf.
>>
>>9668975
That's a cuntboy. He has a pussy instead of having nothing. He is very cute though.
>>
>>9668979
I mean it could just be a surgery thing. Like, they cut off his junk and then styled his peehole to look like a vagina even if it was useless for anything else, just to bully him.
>>
File: 74211732_p0.jpg (321 KB, 840x1200)
321 KB
321 KB JPG
>>9668979
It was under the castration tag so I assume that's just a scar.
>>
>>9668986
>>9668979
In that case it's pretty hot. Honestly I just want more nullos both dicks and balls turn me off.
>>
>>9669004
>I just want more nullos
This, please post more guys it's so hard to find nullo pics.
>>
>>9669004
>both dicks and balls turn me off
Come to think of it, that's kind of it for me too. Stuff to do with genitals can kind of just weird me out.
>>
>>9669048
did I mention I'm more into furry null stuff where it doesn't have all the "body modification" baggage attached to it though h-haha
>>
>>9669051
I don't like furfaggotry but most nullo art is made by furfags so I have to settle.
>>
>>9669051
care to say how to go about finding this stuff
>>
>>9648622
I guess this is the closest thread to ask. Are there any good terms to search for the female equivalent? Sterilization, breast reduction, genital modification, etc - so far, have not even found enough decent images to start a thread
>>
>>9669109
Like the mutilation they do to the female genitals in Islamic and African countries?
>>
>>9669048
I hate male genitals, female junk is fine (I'm a bi girl btw)
>>
>>9669051
I'm op. This is not op. Stop trying to impersonate me with furfaggotry
>>
>>9669109
>>9655814
>>
>>9669130
For clarification, I'm the person who said I find dicks gross. The person who talked about furries was a different person.

Furries can go straight to he'll.
>>
>>9669113
Sometimes I look at guro in general, but that's not what i' m really interested in. Something as simple as a chastity piercing is really preferable to those brutal forced procedures, which result in a life of suffering and ugly scarring

>>9669131
Rather than body modification, that seems to be about people who magically never had any sexual organs to begin with
>>
File: file.png (1.33 MB, 1116x768)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
>>9669109
I do remember Masazumi Honda from Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon. She underwent breast removal because her parents were forcing her to transition. She ended up saying as a perfectly flat female.
>>
>>9668229
Do you have a partner or play with others?
It would be a good idea just to use a cock cage and numbing cream instead. Bit more realistic.
>>
>>9669136
>Furries can go straight to he'll.
You can condemn only one sexual orientation. You can't condemn everything that you simply don't like - because that's not what hell is for. Satan is not your servant. If you condemn more than one sexual orientation, the curse spill on all sexuality and only asexual people will go to heaven.

Now answer: can furries go to hell?

>he'll.
>>
omg what doujin is this?
>>
>>9648622
Are you the artist of that pic by any chance?
>>
>>9669159
Did they remove her vag?
>>
>>9667401
What does the whole thing arrangement look like down there? How do you pee, etc?
I know some anons are asking for RL photos but if you're not comfortable with that, are there any pics posted in this thread that look anatomically similar to you?
>>
>>9670234
It's kind of just smooth, it looks like I just kind of never had genitals. It's honestly a lot like a girl's crotch.

It all honestly feels super weird.

I have a scar, but it's faint and my pubes cover most of it. And I have a pee hole around where a girl's is. And I pee sitting like a girl would.
>>
>>9670062
i don't believe so, but IIRC there are no further details in the anime. Probably in the novels which are very long and will never be translated.
>>
>>9670309
Some people's dream is your nightmare.

How did you find you had cancer?
>>
>>9670455
>How did you find you had cancer?

Felt a weird lump, went in for a screening then learned that my junk needed to go. It really sucks since if I had only gotten tested earlier I would at the very least still have a dick.
>>
File: 69976013_p0.jpg (635 KB, 1013x1200)
635 KB
635 KB JPG
>>9669201
Yes to both and yes I've enjoyed keeping myself in a cock cage or numbing my dick, I still have a very strong desire to be nulled. Dunno if I'll ever actually do it or not, but if it was forced on me like it was for that anon that lost his dick to cancer, I wouldn't complain at all.
>>
>>9666621
This is literally just a woman you fucking moron
>>
File: 1595493321391.jpg (81 KB, 600x536)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>when you become so gay that you go all the way around and just jerk off to women
>>
>>9670933
You clearly missed her lack of a vagina.
>>
https://www.cyoc.net/interactives/chapter_180509.html?msg=1

Here's a thing on cyoa that you might be able to do some interesting things with.
>>
>>9671405
Write more for it pls.
>>
>>9671985
I want to wait a day to see what people will do.
>>
File: 69976013_p3.jpg (486 KB, 1013x1200)
486 KB
486 KB JPG
>>9670749
>>
>>9670971
>Completely anatomically a drawing of a woman
>But someone airbrushed out the slit between her legs so it's not a woman
>>
>>9672542
No one said it's not a woman you retard.
>>
>>9672554
This is a penectomy thread, m8.
The barbie thread is down here:
>>9655814
>>
>>9672565
Then quit bitching and post more men with their dicks removed.
>>
File: 45824195_p0.jpg (277 KB, 1028x1200)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>
File: 45824195_p1.jpg (289 KB, 1028x1200)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
>>9673601
>>
>>9656762
>>9657079
the problem with this is you still have to deal with peeing, which will be impossible and messy with no dick but balls. you need to either accept that or have your urethra re-routed which also requires dilation to keep the new hole open.
>>
>>9663551
you will never be a woman
>>
>>9673685
good luck with your transition in 4 years
>>
>>9673865
Why are you posting this?
>>
>>9673911
he does this every castration thread, I think he's either a bot, actively maliciously shitposting, or a genuine autist retard.
>>
>>9673958
>actively maliciously shitposting
Perhaps he's seething because his gf cut his cock off.
>>
>>9673865
>>9673871
>>9674524
>>9674593
>>9674595
>>9674597
>>9674598
>>9674600
>>9674601
>>9674603
>>9674607
>>9674612
Take a shower please
>>
>>9673958
Twice this thread.
>>
>>9673633
I want a dickless bf that needs his urethra sounded regularly.
>>
>>9675576
I have a dickless bf Hes so adorable and Smooth.... and he's posting in the thread
>>
>>9676006
No, he's not. Stop larping as the girlfriend you don't have.
>>
>>9676011
>Implying a dickless femboy trap would have trouble getting a gf
>>
>>9676020
The larping goes way earlier than the post I'm quoting and it's obviously 100% a larp.
>>
>>9656762
Just get a dick cage anon. Don't literally mutilate yourself just LARP.
>>
>>9676011
>>9676026
Why the fuck are you so determined to call them out? Like who actually cares? I just don't want any discussion of irl dicklessness to interrupt the thread.
>>
>>9676493
Because some morons are believing them.
>>
>>9676588
Yeah. Because there's no reason not to believe them. From what I know cancer is real.
>>
>>9676704
You are a moron too. Yes, it's real, but it's obviously not happening to them. I would know because I larp about similar things elsewhere and recognize when they are doing it to get off.
>>
more importantly, LARP stands for "live action roleplaying" which in this context would be more along the lines of this guy telling people IRL that he's dickless.

This would be more like ERP or even just RP. There's no "live action" here to merit calling it that.
>>
>>9676711
>You are a moron too.
You're just doing this to seem smarter then people.
> would know because I larp about similar things elsewhere and recognize when they are doing it to get off.
Ok, a lot of dumb shit here:

One: did you just fucking admit to larping as a eunuch to get off? Get some help dude?

Two: This would be a really weird larp. He really doesn't seem to enjoy be dickless, the way he talks about it makes me feel super bad for him. If he was a larper he would probably do something more appealing.

>>9676850
Useless info.
>>
>>9677219
>did you just fucking admit to larping as a eunuch to get off? Get some help dude?
You know where you are, right?
>>
>>9677219
>One: did you just fucking admit to larping as a eunuch to get off?
bro you are LITERALLY in the castration fetish thread. Are you sure you haven't been in the wrong thread this whole time?
>>
>>9677219
>One: did you just fucking admit to larping as a eunuch to get off?
Yes. Do you know where you are? Stop pretending you are any better.

>Two: This would be a really weird larp. He really doesn't seem to enjoy be dickless, the way he talks about it makes me feel super bad for him. If he was a larper he would probably do something more appealing.
As someone who rps about this stuff, it's even better when people feel pity for me.
Trust me, the guy above is just pretending to be dickless. I would know because I have done the same already, and the only reason I pointed it out is because some of you guys started to actually believe it.

>>9676850
Stop being so autistic.
>>
>>9677686
I still believe it. Unless you were the one lapping, it's unlikely he'd do that.

You're just a weirdo here, stop assuming everyone is as bad as you. He didn't even talk about anything that would get someone off, dude seems legit depressed.

He's been through enough.
>>
>>9677693
>He didn't even talk about anything that would get someone off, dude seems legit depressed.
Trust me, I really do larp like that, because pity makes it even more exciting for some reason.

>I still believe it
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>9677219
>Useless info.
>>9677686
>Stop being so autistic.

lmao imagine being this mad about something so petty

not my fault you guys can't word good lol
>>
>>9677773
>Trust me, I really do larp like that, because pity makes it even more exciting for some reason.

Yeah, but there was nothing else that would make it horny. He was just talking about how upset he was. It's not like there was anything that was sexy happening.

> The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

He definitely wasn't treating it as such. He wasn't even here for the porn.
>>
>>9677908
Look, I have written almost the same exact shit before, I know he's pretending. Not every sexual activity is explicitly "horny", and upsetting others is part of the appeal as well (if you ever read rape "real stories" you would realize how common it is for people to get off at being pitied).
I know for a fact he's pretending.





Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.