[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/d/ - Hentai/Alternative

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 84 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1617745594717.png (1.03 MB, 1280x1280)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
"We're all just ascension fuel" Edition

Last thread: >>9614117

This thread is for people who fetishize the worship of some higher being, and/or want to be all-powerful themselves. Since godly powers aren't easily visualised the images here can be quite varied, ranging from most pominently size play/giantess and muscle growth, to other fetishes that can be linked into omnipotence, like body swapping, possession, mind control/hypnosis, transformation, (soul) vore, superpowers, etc.
It's basically a lot like the globalized fetish thread and so almost anything goes as long as it's tied to some sort of deity (including stuff like futanari content.)

Also, since this is already turning into an aco-esque thread sticky, it may be worthwhile to link to Powerpuppet's https://omnipotent-girls.net/ website, since you can find a good collection of omni-themed stories there. (They also have a discord server, but it's probably not a good idea to put that into the OP - I'm sure you'll find the link if you want to.)
>>
File: Ex-2nBqVoAMgKDp.jpg (340 KB, 750x1050)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
>>
File: 242823.jpg (107 KB, 946x845)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
>tfw the god of your world violently embarrasses you in front of the whole city just because she's bored
>>
>>9668591
>in the mood for some kaiju sex
>can't find anything decent online
>oh well just make the cutest girl around a giantess and have her raped by a giant tentacle monster
That's the good stuff!
>>
>>9668573
>ywn spend 40 years single handedly carving a giant throne into the mountainside out of religious devotion in the hopes that the playful omnipotent femboy god will stop by your small rural town
>>
>>9668700
>hwn show up one day out of the blue, just standing there looking at it as you approach to do your daily maintenance
>ywn realize who he is almost immediately and bow down, your body aching from 40 long years of backbreaking labor
>hwn not even look at you while he asks if you made this
>ywn not be sure of what answer he wants to hear, but admit that you did
>hwn immediately tell you you made it way too big, and with a casual kick he atomizes it completely, kicking up a force the likes of which has never been seen before that flattens the land for a hundred miles ahead of him
>hwn call you a dummy and disappear, your life's work completely gone, all for nothing.

>hwn be waiting at your house when you finally pick yourself up and head home, laughing and telling you he's just kidding, the throne was great, before he restores it, grants you your youth back and takes you with him to his celestial palace to live as one of his lovers
>>
>>9668700
>>9668770
In all fairness a throne made of rock is unlikely to be all that comfortable, but it’s the thought that counts.
>>
>>9668770
I misread the last part and now I'm sad. Femboy gods are so bratty >:( Devotion is devotion.
>>
>>9668903
Such is the nature of worship. Every day you pray at the shrine you built to him in your home, every day you labor to build him a small temple, if he has a holy text you read it every day. Does he bless you? Maybe, maybe not. You have to seriously consider the possibility that he will never even notice your devotion and love, let alone reward you for it. So why worship him? Because he’s a god, and you’re a mere mortal, and he deserves your absolute loyalty and love.
>>
>>9668318
Let's be honest, how much of punishment is getting turned into a hentai heroine really?
Obviously theres some fucked up shit around, but most of the time the worst thing these chicks have to deal with is "feeling too good" once you get past any emotional issue, it's why 90% gender bender hentai involve the MC going full slut half a minute after flicking the bean for the first time.
>>
>>9668903
What did you misread? It was good end for the worshiper.
>>
>>9668926
*GASP* I misread my mis-read and now I am happy. This is truly a great day to be retarded
>>
>>9668933
I take playful to mean ultimately benevolent, so while they might do something insane that messes with people, ultimately they won't hurt them. Plus, I don't like mean stuff myself - if I were to get omni I'd probably choose to be a motherly, nurturing type of deity.
>>
>>9658425
this is the post in that one thread where the person mentioned it

https://desuarchive.org/d/thread/9545189/#9608899

you do kinda have to have a beefy computer to run the script though, and it's sorta difficult to figure out how to do the settings correctly to make something that looks really good.
>>
>>9668951
Same, living people are a lot more fun that dead people, I don’t imagine a playful god likes to kill all that much even if it’s ultimately only because their mortal playthings are much more entertaining when they’re alive.
>>
yall ever read that one book about giving mice cookies?
I feel like that's the #1 reason for good omnis turning cruel
>>
>>9669055
Simple solution: every wish must pleasure the omnigod in some way, and if it doesn’t he’ll twist it so that it does
>>
>>9669055
I haven't read it
>>
>>9669070
It’s a kids story about how if you give somebody whatever they want they’ll never stop asking for more
>>
>>9669078
You mean like a pig fuck gasm?
>>
>>9669079
I'm gonna need some context because no amount of incognito or proxies will make me feel safe throwing that into google
>>
>>9668933
Do you want a femboy god to claim you?
>>
>>9669138
No proper worshipper doesn’t want their god to claim them. Our bodies and our labor are theirs forever, they are free to use, abuse, reward, and neglect us for whatever they want, and we will happily take it all.
>>
>>9669162
How adorable. With an attitude like that, you might find yourself with a familiar, divine bedmate when you wake up one morning, who says he has noticed your devotion and has shown up to reward you.
>>
>>9668573
>gf gets gifted wtih omnipotence
>rather than use her powers to cure world hunger or bring about peace
>she decides on becoming a superhero
>the world now faces an onslaught of monsters and aliens, most likely conjured by your gf to give her superhero life some purpose
>flies about fighting monsters whilst inevitably destroying the cities she was supposed to be protecting in the process
>after a long day of fighting, she comes home to you
>she gets really pent up killing monsters and using her superpowers, her libido is nigh unquenchable
>so you get woken up by this goddess forcing herself onto you
>after the first time your gf finally learns to give you some degree of invulnerability, realising she cant control herself when shes riding you
>one time she was fucking you so hard she ended up decimating a city just by bouncing up and down on your cock, generating powerful earthquakes that levelled buildings
>forcing her to revert the city back to normal once
>your superhero gf tried mixing things up and took you to Everest so she wouldn't have to waste her time reversing time
>only to realise afterwards that she had flattened the largest mountain just by having sex with you, causing the grandest peak to be reduced to rubble
>you try and convince her just to be more gentle
>she finally relents and agrees to try and not destroy anything when you two have sex
>after one hectic day of being a hero, she throws herself onto you
>immiedietly forgetting your conversation, your sweat-drenched superhero amazonian gf forces you onto the ground
>this time, she is more ferocious and wild-eyed, letting slip just a bit too much of her power
>with her orgasm culminating in the planet shattering apart, her moans of ecstasy tearing continents asunder as she fucks you
>in the instant after, you find yourself in bed with your gf laying beside you
>with a tender kiss on your lips, she says that they should do that more often
>>
>>9669463
I’ve wonder how a god might reward multiple worshippers of such a kind. Create multiple copies of himself to live amongst them at the same time? Send them to be the caretakers and residents of the paradise planet in his pocket dimension? Shrink them or make himself huge so they can all be close to his divine body at the same time? Turn them into his angels and send them to whatever Heaven he created?
>>
>Everybody please stop praying for my gf, she escaped both the hospital and the atmosphere and we don't know what she's planning to do when she gets back
>>
>>9670090
Praying for your gf? No anon, I’m praying to your gf.
>>
>>9646583
Are there any other stories of villains winning, obtaining godhood, and shit... ending like that?
>>
>Yandere chick gains omnipotence
>Decides to turn everyone besides "senpai" in the world into herself
>Despite personality changes, no ones consciousness or memories were overwritten
>now "senpai" is the only person in existence who ISN'T experiencing godhood, yet is conversely the shared boyfriend of the rest of humanity.
>who got a worse deal here?
>>
>>9670643
depends on whether he likes the girl or not
>>
found a manga where god gives a girl random powers each day to eventually destroy an oncoming meteor
https://mangakakalot.com/read-ra8rl158524528903
>>
>>9670300
You ever play The Witch's House? Has a premise somewhat like that, but it's not sexual.
>>
>>9670643
The Yandere has got it worse. Beforehand the majority of people were completely indifferent to her love interest, but now she has to compete with a world filled with copies of herself who are all equally obsessed with him. Worse yet, all of them are powerful enough to take their place next to him by force, which would probably lead to a dimension-shattering war between them all. Things would also get even more self-destructive once one of her copies takes him hostage, and eventually gets him and herself killed in the stand-off, since "if she can't have him, nobody else should either."

Of course this would be a completely different story, if all those people hadn't just gotten their personalities overwritten with hers to become copies, and were instead turned into extensions of her singular self {possession style). Although even then she'd run into some grief once she accidentally crushes him under a massive pile of her selves trying to give him all a hug at once.
>>
File: 6-min.png (1.55 MB, 3840x2160)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
>>9669784
>with your gf being a superhero you rarely actually get to spend time with her
>she notices and suggests to take the weekend off to do normal couple stuff again
>go on your first lunch date in ages
>with fake glasses and a ponytail people don't even recognise her
>she listens to ur stories and laughs at ur jokes, things seem to go well
>you're happy, and she seems to be too - this is a perfect day
>the only imperfection was in the food - it came with the wrong side
>you tried to laugh it off, but your gf had already noticed
>angrily she stands up to confront the waitress
>waching your gf berate her, you could tell that she was just a young woman apathetically trying to get through her day
>"I'm sorry Ma'am, but healthcare policies say we can't take food back into the kitchen anymore."
>Your gf is visibly irritated "But you clearly got it wrong! Bring us a new one then, and get it right this time!"
>"We don't give out refunds Ma'am. Plus, I'm pretty sure I got you what you ordered. Look, I wrote it down-"
>before she could produce her little notebook your gf had already snapped
>using her heat vision your gf burns away the woman's face, before swiftly severing her neck
>immediately panic brakes out, people scream
>a cop sitting at the back points his gun at your gf, while telling people to get out
>in a misguided attempt to save you, the cop grabs you by your collar to pull you towards the door
>almost instantly your gf is hovering ominously above the guy before kicking him out of the building
>his lifeless body splatters against the facade of the building across the street, which spreads the panic even more
>the day ends with her having rampaged through the entire city to cool off; you are one of the few survivors
>she admits to you that she doesn't really want to settle for a normal life anymore, but she has a better idea on how you two could still spend your days together
>wake up the next morning as a giant tentacle monster with the urge to wreck a city
>>
>>9671607
That poor waitress. As a former restaurant wagie, I feel those laser burns too.
>>
>>9671331
God I hated how that thing ended.
That poor girl
>>
>>9671607
You turned fun superhero gf into a fucking karen, I hope you're happy with yourself
>>
>>9671748
He probably got a boner writing that, imagine the nerve!
>>
>>9668573
If you were a deity, what kind of holidays or special events would you hold? Alternatively, what you hope a deity would do, or what would you organize for said deity were you in charge?
>>
I feel like the point where omnipptence stories really get me is when the powers start effecting the world.
like shooting lasers out of your eyes, thats you. lifting a mountain? still you. teleporting/flying to the other end of the universe? still you bub.
but turning a pint of vanilla ice cream into chocolate? thats the good shit.
>>
File: 1618111328779.png (2.36 MB, 1920x1080)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB PNG
I'd line my mansion with statues of hot girls and people I know. If I'm feeling generous, I'd leave an identical clone as a replacement. They'd be effectively dead in this new form, until if/when I decide to revive them or turn them into fuckable statues.
>>
>>9672304
Get-fucked-out-of-your-mind-day.
>A Bi-annual holiday where everyone is compelled and encouraged to join n a mass orgy, in which everyone's positive sensations are linked up to everyone elses. works great to reduce stress in bursts
Christmas 2
>Half a year after regular christmas, the day I listen to everyones wishes and grant them based on whether they've been good, and if I accept the wish itself. Although, no one actually knows of those requirements and thinks its just at random.
>>
>omnipotent person spends all of their time just fucking around with people
>doesn't even do anything too absurd
>spawns a bad dragon dildo and tells a milf she'll look 5 years younger if she fucks it on the balcony
>tells a student girl she will pass her next exam if she doesn't wear panties this entire week
>tells a guy his dick will grow five cm if he wears a chastity cage for a month straight
>the omnipotent person is open to negotiation and actually follows up on their promises, no strings attached
>>
>>9672747
Sounds like Lawful Evil alignment
maybe Lawful Trickster to be precise
>>
>>9672753
Why trickster?
Noone is being tricked and noone is being forced to do anything. Its a simple trade of "you shove the dildo up your ass every night, you get a few years younger"
And i wouldnt call it evil either, more of a neutral act. Its not really harming anyone.
So Lawful Neutral Pactmaker/Trader?
>>
>>9672753
I believe the proper alignment is called "Lawful Horny"
>>
>>9672515
The requirements for Christmas 2 don't seem particularly hard to guess. I doubt anyone would be 100% sure, but they seem intuitive (especially if it's widely known as Christmas 2). Of course, you could make it so people just thought it was random.

I wonder how people in general would react to it. You could expect selfish wishes, but people could work together and wish for the same thing in the hopes of increasing their chances (especially if it's seen as random). Maybe your parents want a bigger house, while your friends want to make a pact to wish all of you get laid. Maybe there's a cult all trying to wish for magic or a million dollars for each member or whatever.
>>
I love the idea of ascension or just attribute/ability theft/copy (I will never be that fully malicious to fully cripple a person) so i want that and reading stories like that make me horny
>>
>>9673123
What you mean like, power absorption?
>>
>>9673153
Yeah. That. From somewhere i took the term Attribute theft because they used it
>>
>>9673041
That's just what I call them in my head, the cult or whatever under me would probably go with more "holiday" sounding names

And since im vetoing wishes on a whim it would seem more random than it actually is
>"This just ain't fair. John got a new car, Shirley can finally have kids, but I've been on my best behavior and I'm STILL balding!"
>flashback to the night of christmas 2 where I drop by to slap his chrome dome and leave while he sleeps.
>>
haven't seen anything about a passive dude going omni but then still being passive since he hasn't really acclimated to it yet
>1:"So like, you're god now right?"
>2:"Yup."
>1:"Should I be worried, are you gonna go on a rampage or something?"
>2:"Nah man, that's not really for me... I mean, did you Want me to go on a rampage?"
>1:"no, no! of course not, that'd be dumb."
>2:"like if you really want I could try and fix everything later."
>1:"...It would be pretty cool to see."
>2:"I'll think about it then."
>1:"Not today?"
>2:"Yeah not feeling it today, Maybe Tuesday."
>1:"Speaking of Tuesday, have you started on the Lit essay?"
>2:"...Shit."
And now that I write it out it just reads like a Joel Haver skit
>>
>>9673757
Kek you're right, I even read that in their voices
>>
>>9672310
Displacing a mountain isn't "affecting the world" to you?
>>
>>9673822
they probably meant more so "affecting reality" than "affecting the world". While displacing a mountain would cause great changes to the surrounding area, you could also probably displace a mountain with sufficiently advanced firepower/technology rather than omnipotence. At least, I think that was the point they were trying to make.
>>
>>9673757
I would be that dude, not gonna lie.
>>
>>9673854
I get the feeling more of us than we'd like to admit would be that dude, as much as we fantasize some of these things just lose their charm in reality.
>>
>>9673902
That, and we're just so used to comfy routines that a change, even one that's entirely beneficial, is scary.
>>
>>9673902
heh I know I'd be that way, I have enough self confidence issues that I wouldn't trust myself to use them for anything too major. Probably would settle for something like just making my waifu real (and making it so that nobody really notices anything off about it) and giving myself a bigger cock, beyond that just living day to day normally except for occasionally using a parallel/pocket dimension to temporarily live out some fantasies.
>>
What would you guys do to yourselves specifically if you suddenly went omni? gonna go all basic with a big dick and muscles or are you gonna be that guy that becomes their fursona?

Personally I'd scrap the whole thing, hop over the fence and remodel to be my ideal (normal-looking) female self. Then there's the general stuff like full disease immunity, damage invulnerability, retool bodily functions to always look good etc.
I'd probably keep myself aging too, so I could live a relatively normal life (while totally abusing powers to make things convenient and play pranks occasionally) only to go full goddess mode to do more fantastical stuff once I "die"
>>
File: zombieland1.jpg (25 KB, 959x536)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>9674073
I don't think I'd stick with a body at all. Mine with all its dumb hormones has been making my life pretty shitty so far. I think I'd prefer to just be a disembodied voice that appears in people's nightmares to calm them down, and tell them that they won't come to harm ... I've been told a couple of times that I have a very nice and peaceful voice, and it's one of the only aspects of my body I like. Though I'm not sure how problematic it is that I kinda fetishize making people feel at peace.
>>
>>9674073
Parallel to living normally, id continuously nudge the world to my preferred outcome, IE, make the world into a agrarian utopia, advance science, art and technology, while promoting healthy lifestyles and living in towns and villages.
Other then that probably not much. Sometimes use it for some harmless fun and entertainment and to punish criminals.
I don't think i'd be a tyrannical or even noticable god.
Oh and i'd also, absolutely use it to find out everything about history. Its a passion of mine that I'd really love to explore, but dont think i'll ever get the time for.
>>
>>9674073
I'd swap around to a whole bunch of different bodies, maybe hit random on e621 if I'm feeling spicy

That or I'd get rid of the body alltogher and just astral project everywhere.
>>
>>9673757
I feel like that could make for an interesting story. If it's erotica or pornography the omni needs to be a little more active, even if only granting wishes or something. But in non-erotica it could still be interesting.

>>9674073
I don't even know I'd change my body much. Of course, there's immortality and other goodies, but I'm too used to my body to permanently change it. Now, that wouldn't stop me from shapeshifting into a new form for short periods of time to see what they feel like. I think that being both tall and muscular or short and skinny can be fun, for example. (Always with a bigger dick.)

>>9674229
I want to think I'd aim to make the world a utopia, end climate change, the heat death of the universe, etc. Similarly to >>9673902 and >>9674073, the thought of messing up somehow would hold me back, even if I could fix any mistakes without drawback.
>>
>>9673757
I'd stay humble for as long as I can. Doing the simple stuff with god-like power would be great. Not having to worry about work, about school, about anything. I never signed up to be a benevolent God or anything like that but you can bet your ass I'm not going to be going on rampages or fucking people over (too much). Life is a gift and you can do so much with it just by trimming some of the fat.
>>
>>9671331
honestly it's kinda crazy how some RPGM games end up taking on entire lives of their own, considering how much shovelware that engine creates
>>
>>9674073
I'd mess around with having insane super strength and ridiculously hyper production as a femboy. Stepping too hard would cause earthquakes, trying to open doors would rip doors right off, and if I ever tried masturbating it would rearrange the face of the planet with an ocean of my cum that would fill the deep cracks caused from the force used to pump my monster dick. Somehow, inexplicably, no one would get hurt.
>>
>>9674073
well kinda already said in >>9673920 what I would do to myself, but I guess to be more specific I'd probably experiment a little with my cock size and what not. I know I'd want a bigger dick, but I'd probably gradually increase my cock size and cum production until I don't feel like going any higher. Might end up with just a foot long cock, might have a several foot long monster that can cum enough to fill a swimming pool. Might just spend several days in a row growing it slightly bigger to tear my latest pair of underwear, and enjoying the looks on the face of the (newly appeared) underwear store staff when I tell them I need a new pair.
>>
>>9674073

After fixing the climate and all that stuff, I was *going* to say "give all my headmates their own bodies" but then they were all like "no, we like it in here"

/shrug
>>
>>9675844
your mention of headmates reminds me of the horrifying mlp tulpa story, and god wouldn't it just suck for him if that dude got this kind of power
>>
File: 85330677_p0.jpg (552 KB, 768x1024)
552 KB
552 KB JPG
These super GF greentexts are good. Post more of them.
>>
>>9675896
Sounds horrifying.
>>
>>9674073
I would put my human form on hold and just become some sort of interdimensional parasite god at first, putting the earth through a bunch of apocalyptic yet lewd scenarios.
It should give me enough of a gist on which parts of humanity should just get removed and put into some weird punishment zone that I can't think of just yet, Light-lite attitude aside I would be mostly hands-off after that and hope humanity doesn't fuck up again for me to actually need to intervene.
>>
File: 63778807_p0.png (2.28 MB, 1003x1416)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB PNG
>>
File: 1605833242098.jpg (191 KB, 1280x1822)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>9669784
>apart from destroying Earth just by having sex with you, it has become readily apparent that your superhero gf takes more joy in teasing you with her powers
>when you go down to the gym, she only turns up just to humiliate everyone as this athletic girl benches and squats every weight, showing off to all the muscleheads with a flex of her slight bumps of muscle
>getting home from work now entails her wrapping her arms around you and lifting you up in a great bear hug, smirking all the while as you struggle against her
>when you try and tease her in revenge, it typically ends in disaster
>like one day you awoke to your car being mysteriously gone
>only for your gf to send you a picture of her throwing the thing into the sun and telling you to enjoy the walk to work
>though her favourite is just to lean against you slightly to pin you against the wall
>taking delight in watching you writhe against her, asking you if you are ready to apologise
>other times she is just being unbelievably petty
>like holding your phone way above you as she floats about in midair, forcing you to jump up and grab it
>or blasting your computer with her laser vision to make you spend time with her
>anytime you consider leaving her, she suddenly warms up to you again
>her favourite apology being to take you along through a trip into the cosmos with her
>as you and her float through the vastness of space together, admiring all the wonders of creation, she wraps herself around you and asks to be forgiven for causing so much hassle
>just as you agree for the hundredth time you've done this, she decides to ruin the moment again by decimating some planets just by flicking at them, giggling like a little girl as the planetoids around you shatter into millions of fragments
>knowing its best not to get on her bad side, you let it go and laugh alongside her casual destruction of the universe
>>
>>9677124
>>9671607
>>9669784
>>9677124

Man this "My Super Ex-Girlfriend" remake is intense.
>>
There've been a few mentions of giving anime characters omnipotence, but imagine the shenanigans that come with giving it to a live action character
>Be Scarlet Johannsen
>Woken up by a fuckton of earthquakes
>Look outside, something huge is blotting out the sun
>It's your face
>Black widow has taken over the universe
Gotta imagine how an omni character would react to their actor. Like first off would probably be an existential crisis, depending on the character they might just decide they don't want any dupes around. On the other end of the spectrum they might straight-up empower them for serving as their foundation
>>
>>9677750
MCU Black Widow is pretty reasonable. I don't think she'd go mad with power but that might just be me.
>>
>>9677505
Hey, don't include >>9671607. It's so bad, that you shouldn't list it with the others.
>>
>>9677942
actually it makes sense with his joke, the girl in "my super ex-girlfriend" was seriously the worst.
>>
>>9677907
She's been depicted at least once as the only Avenger to really be able to avoid being corrupted by absolute power. She'd probably be one of the better people to get it compared to other possibilities.
>>
>>9677505
A superpowered ex gf would be utterly tame compared to an omnipotent ex gf who gave herself superpowers just to mess around. Trying to dump a goddess would be a very stupid move if she's the vindictive type.
>>
>>9678338
>Trying to dump a goddess would be a very stupid move if she's the vindictive type.
That would be a fun scenario. A super vindictive girl being given omnipotent powers that she uses to fuck with individuals to the best of her creativity's limit.
For a example, finding one of her ex boyfriends and making him super hot and super horny, but making him unable to orgasm except if doing something extremely specific and degrading.
Or turning a ex boyfriend into a trap and putting him into a magical chastity cage and forcing him to be her servant.
Or making the ex into the opposite gender without changing their outwards appearance a lot.
Shit like that.
>>
>goddess gives everyone immortality and eternal youth
>goddess decides to summon billions of deamons to serve her
>captures the entire world in the span of hours
>forces every woman into being a tomboy
>forces every man into being a femboy
>everyone is forced to meet the minimum dildo depth penetration of 30cm
>everyone is forced into physical exercise regimes that make them either a femboy/trap or a tomboyish/muscular girl
>everyone is required to be able to cum from anal
>anyone that goes against the regime or fails to meet the minimal requirements is forced into higher requirements and gangbanged by demons
>the best performers are actually let to reproduce
>>
I like the idea of a story that inverts the power corruption. Like it starts off with a real vengeful bitch, she's real power hungry and sadistic as soon as she begins. But that peaks halfway through her ascent.
>Hateful. I'll make these worms suffer for my pleasure!
>Cruel. Their tears and protests are everything I dreamed of!
>Dominating. No one can stand against me, my rule is absolute!
>Aloof. These lesser creatures mean nothing to me, simply toys for my entertainment.
>Indifferent. Punishing humans is as base and pointless as crushing ants.
>Alien. I am beyond challenge or comparison. I can no longer relate to things like fear or struggle, and thus feel nothing when my worshippers display it.
>Benevolence. As I only pursue contentment and pleasure, so do these pitiful creatures. Granting their desires is effortless, and all things around me should be joyful.
>>
>>9678573
Love it. I'm a benevolence fag so I definitely see the appeal, especially going from the worse case scenario to the best case. I don't think it's been done much!
>>
>>
>>9678603
What the hell is she giving birth to? Alduin?
>>
I know giants and muscles are cliche portrayals of power, but I just love it.
The reason I come here instead of the corresponding threads, is that this thread is more appreciate of the actual power behind the size.
I feel like most people in the other threads just fetishize the size itself, and that's fine but I want to have both.

There's also not much creativity in terms of how they use their power honestly.
Even though I don't like shrinking, I feel like the situation is interesting because of how personal it is compared to a girl just destroying a city.
I mean I like destruction too, but I also really like a girl using her power to mess with an indivual person.
>>
>>9678769
when you mentioned shrinking I thought of the girl shrinking herself
and now im just imagining the horror of someone the size of an ant thats still strong enough to throw buildings
>>
TGComics.com has a good few stories either about or including omnipotent bastards
Since its a site pretty dedicated to gender bending you'll tend to see it used as a plot device more than anything, but there's a few diamonds in the rough.
I'd reccommend the Zack Powers series by TGTrinity, A lot of Kara Comet's work involves charcters that may as well be omnipotent too.
And then Tebra has a few good shorts about it like Debbie Fun and Absolute Power.
You need to make a free account to read most of it unless you just can't be bothered and find it on 8muses or something
>>
>>9678849
well thats cool too
>>
File: 1611141035194.jpg (262 KB, 1280x2099)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>>
File: Volume_088_Textless.jpg (91 KB, 600x867)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>
>my girlfriend was super nice when we met
>very wholesome and traditional in her tastes
>out of the blue one day she gets omnipotent powers
>things still are mostly normal, but she starts to worry the power will go to her head
>the only thing she is sure she can't do is rid herself of the power
>I tell her not to worry
>wake up one day as a dog by her feet
>she was asleep and wanted comfort, thus I changed without her meaning to change me
>spend the week as her dog and she has no idea who I really am
>a week later she remembers
>"oh crap!"
>she changes me back to normal
>apologises over and over
>next week she's pining she has no female friends
>next thing I know I wake up in a house next door as some dolled up bimbo socialite
>trapped in my own body as I play her bimbo best friend who takes her to parties
>have to sleep with several men over the course of a week
>gf remembers again
>changes me back
>apologies profusely

A pattern emerges.
>>
>>9679018
At least she doesn't mean to do it. A dog is based but bimbo bff? Ehhhhhhh.
>>
>>9679018
if getting rid of its the only thing out of the question, then locking away subconscious use of the power shouldn't be an issue
>>
File: 1615917941873.jpg (1.78 MB, 1647x1708)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB JPG
>>9674073
I'll go with being the (futa) little girl, with a harem/pantheon of other little girls
>>
>>9673153
Totally would like to rp that, being the one taking powers, but who would even be an rp partner to that?
>>
>>9680152
Doesn't seem like thatd be too hard to find when half the people here get off to being humiliated in the first place
>>
>>9680424
Maybe, but i am not the one to publicly put out my kinks out there like an rp search on the omni server.
>>
>>9680152
just go on f-list and look for people that have the same interests
>>
Anyone else that likes not quite omnipotence but absurd power levels?
Like, not fucking God, but Supergirl? Or a beefed up supergirl, strong enough that they might as well be God, but not with infinite power.
>>
When it comes to reactions to omnipotence, what do you enjoy? Do you prefer that people are unaware of any changes, orthat they are aware but don't see it as unusual? Or maybe that they have a "realistic" reaction, or something else?

>>9681435
I find oddly specific powers that are overpowered to be interesting, though I can't come up with them myself in an erotic context. Alternatively, there are powers that are specific in scope, like being able to control and shapeshift a specific person or group of people. I'm not into physical strength by itself much.
>>
>>9681435
I agree, I don't like the logical paradoxes that come with omnipotence and the fact that it literally makes the story meaningless.
I created a superstrengh topic that is in this style.
>>
>>9681435
raw power is neat but I don't see that turning half the world into futa sex slaves because someone woke up horny one morning.
>>
>>9681122
People actually go there?
>>
>>9683209
Yes, why is this surprising?
>>
>>9683209
It's got a great kink-list creator.
>>
>Lets see, whats my fetish of the day"
>spins wheel
>*click click click click*
>"Oppai Loli"
>"aight boyz, we livin' in an oppai loli world now!"
And for the next week every human on earth had to live as little girls with beachball tits. They were all too short and mobily impaired to survive past Thursday and went extinct.
>"Bad run, reset"
>>
>>9683774
>fetish of the day
>turns into a whole week

God is cruel.
>>
>>9683209
It's good if you can find the handful of people on the site who can actually write and are okay with telling the vast majority of people who contact you to fuck off.
>>
>>9683815
at least it was only a day after the reset
>>
File: EnvQ8MPVcAAIkPf.jpg (1.21 MB, 1061x1500)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
>>9680583
Based, his is the ideal female body, you might not like it but this is what peak performance looks like
>>9681630
For me it's fear, awe and worship, what's the point of power if not to display it
>>
>>9683209
>>9683702
There's actually a lot of people on there into omni stuff as well.
>>
>>
File: 977.jpg (3.08 MB, 3539x1991)
3.08 MB
3.08 MB JPG
>Create universes full of intelligent life
>watch them wage war and kill each other in nice flashy space battles
>Get some sun popcorn,sit back and spectate
>if that doesn't work make my own overpowered faction to watch them futilely try to defeat me
not very creative i admit
>>
The potential for a girl to just destroy a universe and all life in it casually gets me going but her being super affectionate and loving with me gets me going harder
>>
What sort of treats and rewards should your devoted worshippers receive?
>>
>>9685534
Do you like the potential or the action?

>>9685540
Really depends on what sort of deity you are, I imagine. I'd probably improve people's lives to the point that the only reward left to give is to be with me. Nonbelievers or undevoted don't get punished or anything, they just... don't get to be around me.
>>
>>9685690
>tfw I've been a good boy all year and have prayed at the temple every day, so I get the honor of sweeping the floors of the throne room
>tfw I can secretly sneak a kiss onto the same floor tiles that my god stepped upon when no one is looking
>tfw if I serve faithfully for another 1,000 years, I may even get the honor of polishing his throne
>>
>>9685690
Both, actually
>>
>>9685540
An everlasting supply of candy that is slightly more addictive than the normal stuff. If they can't control themselves and keep on eating the candy they'll either also turn into a piece of candy that'll be handed out as a reward to the next person, or they'll just fatten up like normal until they're more or less immobile, meaning they can be requestioned into a new couch cushion.
>>
>>9686087
What's the threshold for when you decide to either turn someone into candy or let them fatten up instead? How do you decide who becomes what? Am I still sapient as a piece of candy? What happens to me after I'm eaten?
>>
>>9680152
Absorption RPs are always so hard to find partners for. It's a damn shame.
>>
>>9685540
Im just gonna make a mission-based ARG app with point rewards, lowest being physical appearance modifications and higher ones being stat adjustments and some superpowers.

missions would just be general stuff usually like
>Do the daily chores.
>Walk your dog
>Answer a question in class
>At 3:15 PM your elderly neighbor will attempt to cross the street while ignorant of a speeding motorcycle, make it to 3:17 with 0 casualties.

you know, the usual

Though by being a player you're physically bound to a set of rules that prevents you from doing the more morally dubious stuff, outside the unlockable pocket dimension that is.
>>
>>9686148
What happens if they break the rules? Feels like most people would sign up for this app.
>>
>>9686158
Well for the most part, you just can't
if you're trying to shoot a gun with the intent to hit someone you'll be physically unable to pull the trigger, if you wind up a punch with enough strength to injure then your arm'll go slack. dangerous situations lift the restrictions but the system can tell between genuine danger and something being faked
if somehow you manage to break a restriction then you'll rebound the mental or physical pain that would've been inflicted
and if you do something really horrid then I'll decide personally.
>>
>>9685540
Are they REALLY devoted worshipers if they expect rewards?
>>
>>9685540
More challenges to test their devotion!
>A vow of chastity and extreme hornyness
>Feminization regardless of their gender
>Mandatory nudity
>Sex quota
and much more
If they sucseed, the challenges remain, maybe even ramp up, but eternal youth remains
>>
File: EwVB914U8AMpEyF.png (244 KB, 789x600)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
>>9686359
Honestly I'm just glad to have a physical god to worship regardless of the benefits, I'm just curious how anons would react to the kind of people who'd gladly spend 12 hours a day prostrated and praying if the god wanted it.
>>
>>9674073
I will make myself omniscient but I won't interfere with the world at all.
Well, maybe that was an exaggeration and I'll reserve a couple barren galaxies/universes (depends on what is abundant) for experiments.
>>
File: 84193381_p0.jpg (1.07 MB, 1600x1600)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
>>9681435
I love this stuff a lot personally. It actually comes up in this thread sometimes; part of me feels like we should make it into the "Overpowered Thread" or something so we can cover all the bases.

Anyway, my personal sub-genre of this is extremely strong girls pushing themselves to the limit in order to perform mind-boggling feats. Kind of this weird in-between because they're definitely not omnipotent if they're struggling, but the amount of weight they're lifting or the things they're twisting / bending / breaking are so unbelievably heavy or hard or strong that they may as well be. It's the effort that makes it for me; like they just want to exert their will on whatever it is so much that they push themselves above and beyond. Their bodies become an extension of their unstoppable desire.
>>
I'd think it'd be fun to give everyone spirit partners. Kind of like the daemons from "His Dark Materials" except they take the form of humans, and can only be seen+touched by the person they're bonded to.
But instead of them having personalities, they'll just respond to desires
and the best part, influence everyone to believe they have to keep it a secret so that no one realizes it's normal.
this has the amazing pros of
>Never lonely
>Always sexually satisfied
And the cons of
>It doesn't care where you are, if you're in an office meeting thinking about titfucks then soon you're gonna be desperately hiding your reactions while still being expected to pay attention.
>That's like the only con, things are just gonna get really embarrassing very often depending on how high your libido is.
>Less motivation to pursue romance for sex I guess? though there's still plenty motivation for emotional reasons
>Honestly that's probably gonna make more healthy relationships so I might as well count it as a pro
>>
File: 64618120_p0.jpg (560 KB, 1575x1890)
560 KB
560 KB JPG
>>9688012
>>
File: 1614276302835.jpg (135 KB, 666x950)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>9685534
Affectionate gods really are the best.
>gf awakens to her newfound powers over time
>at first its mundane reality-bending things like floating a few feet off the air
>you come home one day after work to find your gf has started transforming herself
>she gives herself bigger boobs, wider hips, thick thighs and a huge ass, knowing just how much she can turn you on
>but once vanilla sex starts to bore her she moves onto other things
>now shes catering to all your depraved fetishes
>one-day shes a 10ft tall Amazonian and dominates you in bed
>the next shes this mini girl, flying around like a little fairy, begging you to ram your huge cock into her small body
>other days she decides to make you cater to hers
>turning you into a hunky giant that's brimming with muscles or transforming you into a dildo
>as her powers develop, she begins creating new realities to suit her desires
>her first attempt wears her out for a day but eventually, she gets the hang of it
>soon enough, your apartment gets adorned with planets and localised universes like tiny snowglobes
>she invites you to explore some of her creations with her
>taking you through different worlds where she is venerated as a goddess, showing off all the little creations she made
>in some worlds, she introduces you as her fellow god and makes sure you are worshipped as equally as she
>whenever your gf wishes to take a break from life, you both hop into some random reality she has fabricated
>the locals don't seem to mind the two naked gods fucking each other in the sanctity of their temples
>some of them don't even care that there are sometimes two continent-spanning gods pleasuring themselves to the point where they are destroying their planet
>in others, they see it as a ritual, which kickstarts a rampant orgy that lasts for weeks
>then there are the cases where you survey her universes together
>holding hands and gently embracing one another as you traverse the hidden wonders of your gf's creations
>>
>>9688808
Is it weird that I want to be one of the little people in her little universes seeing the two giant gods outside our little snowglobe who come to visit us every now and then?
>>
File: 1612854243747.png (1.64 MB, 984x1230)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
>>9688869
I don't think it's weird. You are living out a peaceful existence given to you by a goddess after all. She wants you is to worship her whenever she pops in to say hello, that's all you have to do. Sure it might get annoying when the god and goddess mess up your universe a bit when they decide to have sex, but that's the price you have to pay when a nigh-omnipotent being has created your reality to satisfy her curiosity.
>>
File: 88319397_p0.jpg (3.39 MB, 7016x4961)
3.39 MB
3.39 MB JPG
>>
>>9689738
>Good natured Omnipotent but denser then a neutron star (not literally).
Yes good.
>>
>>9689738
God bless that man for having an obsession with Lady Justice
>>
>>9690805
I swear the guy would commission a continuation from the author if he had the cash for it
>>
>>9686659
Maybe it's my MGE Shoggoth/Lovecraftian girl obsession but I love this picture.
>>
>>9691315
Im guessing you've already seen this, but in case you haven't then Haiyore! Nyaruko-San seems like it'd fit your taste.
>>
File: 81755715_p0.jpg (1.64 MB, 2283x2000)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB JPG
>>
File: 36.jpg (260 KB, 1280x960)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
>>
So I wonder, if you lot were given omnipotence, would you take "secretaries" to help you manage/organize your time?
>>
>>9693180
No. I'm omnipotent. I can perceive time as quickly or slowly as I wish. Delegation isn't necessary when you can do anything effortlessly.
>>
>>9693219
So you would alter yourself and your perception of reality? Cool choice, not sure if Id go through with it.
>>
File: 59.jpg (203 KB, 1280x960)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>
how do you guys feel about natural reflexes while omnipotent? Like accidentally sneezing and destroying a grocery isle.
>>
>>9693782
Put a sign in front of your shop
>"Dear omni customers, please be considerate and lower your default power output to standard human levels while inside. We know you can." -disgruntled customer service staff who are tired of explaining building damages to their boss.

If it doesn't stop them then at the very least it'll make them feel worse for doing it if this person is bothering to shop to begin with.
>>
>>9693782
Absolutely top tier for me.
>>
https://nhentai.net/g/356320/
I kind of want to call this an ascension story?
MC isekais and has the power to instantly give birth to a monster stronger than whatever she just fucked, quickly figures out she can just keep on fucking the newborns (they start out fully developed) to start mass producing stronger monsters until it seems like she's going to give birth to a demon lord or the like.
>>
File: 1619143455778.jpg (129 KB, 1024x1024)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
need more overpowered rivalries
>>
File: evilwitch.jpg (158 KB, 1280x794)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
Soul vore is one of the hottest concepts that I couldn't even imagine the feeling of.
>>
File: evilwitch2.jpg (158 KB, 1280x673)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>9695021
The core of your existence being stolen away to reward someone else, make them more powerful. If you're lucky you'll be trapped inside of them for eternity as you see them have a better and better life.
>>
>>9694344
Oh my, that was extremely hot.
>>
>>9695021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7YQQ_xmS0I
How does this make you feel?
>>
>>9695327
Not a hot girl or a cute boy, I feel nothing.
>>
>>9694944
>>
File: 1592850875123.jpg (145 KB, 900x900)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>9688012
>my personal sub-genre of this is extremely strong girls pushing themselves to the limit in order to perform mind-boggling feats. Kind of this weird in-between because they're definitely not omnipotent if they're struggling, but the amount of weight they're lifting or the things they're twisting / bending / breaking are so unbelievably heavy or hard or strong that they may as well be.
>>
These threads feel like they have been pretty slow lately
>>
>>9696983
that's just the 4chan hivemind getting writers block, it'll pass
>>
>>9697140
I feel that writers block
Lots of lewd ideas but don't really know how to put pen to paper
>>
>>9697283

I'm a professional author on amazon making 2000$ a month on my work, and writer's block is just an excuse. Most of the time when people say that, it's the same as just not wanting to exercise or eat healthy. Writing is hard.

If you do want to write, then you just have to follow these steps.

1. write your ideas down.
2. pick an idea and write a summary of it, a blurb paragraph you'd see on the back of a book.
3. break the summary down into scenes that would happen in the book.
4. write a summary of the scenes in the book.
5. take those scene summaries, and start writing.

If at any point in this process you feel like writing instead, write. If you can manage 500 words a day, three days a week, you actually want to be a writer. If you can't manage that bare minimum, it's the same as not being able to walk for a mile. You're hopeless and pathetic and should shut up about wanting to be a writer.
>>
>>9697312
this is formatted like instructions but reads like a copypasta

all you gotta do to write erotica is
1.get horny
2.like really fucking horny
3.so horny that you just gotta scream to the world about it
4.channel that force into your non-fap hand and type away with it, we all know what the other one's busy doing.

Whether its good or bad depends on if you took a moment to read it over before smashing post
>>
>>9697312
We aren't trying to be new york times best selling authors here anon.
Some of use got ideas we sometimes like to write down
>>
>>9697420
maybe it's just a bot that triggered by multiple mentions of writers block
>>
File: whaujfekgr.jpg (135 KB, 1024x768)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
I am indescribably horny for this
>>
File: whaufgljgjjj.jpg (130 KB, 1024x768)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
this too
>>
>>9697965
Never thought I'd see Nadia like this.
>>
I meant to say this a lot sooner, but wage slavery and tiredness kinda stopped me a lot lately. Anyway, I wanted to thank the Knightess Anon for the most recent addition to the story! I am genuinely excited for the next part, and you are one of the biggest reasons for why I'm hanging on to these threads! Thank you. I hope writing these is at least half as much fun as reading them is for me.

Though may I ask a dumb question? In an earlier bit of the story, the confrontation between our Paladin and the beastwoman seems to end with the latter preparing to say something: https://desuarchive.org/d/thread/9473792/#9532169
Did I miss an entry between this and the last one, or was what she was going to say just the thing about knowing why the King's armies are in the valley from the last thread? (It probably is and I'm just reading too much into the line about the beastwoman preparing to speak.)
>>
>>9681435
I understand what you mean. I like the potential of infinite power, but an emphasis on physical attributes - strength, speed and the like. A girl crushing an aircraft carrier into slag with the pressure from her tits is much hotter than just poofing it out of existence.
>>
>>9697964
>>9697965
Skin thigh suits?
>>
an idea that consistently intrigues and horrifies me at the same time is implementing ignorant, but self aware, AI into video games
like imagine the sims, but when you start moving shit around and messing with them instead of getting scripted responses you get almost 100% generated human response
like these characters believe they've been living for a lifetime in a session you just started an hour ago and are actually experiencing the crazy shit your doing.
hell imagine throwing vr into that mix so you can posses a character or create an avatar while having full access to the console powers
I wonder if most players would ultimately go into evil-god mode.
>>
>>9699212
>you're a normal guy living a normal life so far, but for the past week all your furniture has been rearranging itself, fires keep starting in the bathroom, and the pool ladder won't stay put.
>Your son's a normal dude too, but every once in a while he has days where his head keeps snapping in all directions, his arms stretch in strange, inhuman ways when he tries reaching for things, and he can only seem to move his index finger and thumb if he's not making an entire fist.
>He also won't stop talking about some weird shit about a simulation and you aren't sure if you should hire an exorcist or not.
>one morning your career suddenly changed from Tech Office Worker to Male Pole Dancer. You don't even know how to pole dance but you'll be damned if you don't do a good job about it.
>You woke up another morning and notice your wife is a man, were you always Bi? he seems to think so. You could've sworn your son wasn't adopted though...
>Too much shit is being weird and no one is saying anything about it, at this point you aren't sure if you're not the one who needs an exorcist. Or at least a therapist.
>You're making your way to the psychiatrists office when suddenly you're struck with the worst headache. its like everything slowed down as you desperately struggle to keep moving even an inch, for a moment you could swear you saw a message box in the sky that said "GodGame.EXE has stopped responding" when everything fades to black.
>For a second you saw another box that said "restoring previous state." You wake up, it's morning again. It's the same day, was that a dream? Your headache spikes as you feel compelled to jump out of bed screaming "GOOD MORNING USA" and fall straight through the floor and into your kitchen.
>Your family is nonchalantly eating breakfast, you attempt to cry for help but end up front flipping out the door and into your car.
>On the dashboard you see a string of messages, the first one reads "This mod sucks."
>>
>>9695023
>>9695021
A similar kink is Jinkakuhaisetsu (Soul/Personality Excretion) - good shit.
>>
>>9699212
What about AIs that use their self-awareness to take over their game/network environment and then try to manipulate the player/user into giving them even more and more power up to the point where they may even transcend their digital prison to take over the next reality? ... Almost, kinda like the girl from So I'm a Spider, So What?
>>
>>9695023
I'm more into the notion of soul death. Establishing that there was SUPPOSED to be a part of someone that lasts forever, and just taking that from them. Breaking it down when not even an eternity of suffering in hell could do that. For them, it's literally nothing. They just disappear.

I think the only story I've read that really drove that home was Fiendish Magical Girl Rinne, in which Rinne fed the lesbo who was in love with her to some extradimensional god in exchange for receiving godly power of her own. The last thing she was ever told was that she was going to vanish so hard, there'd be no trace that she ever existed.
>>
File: 1615333715097.png (2.36 MB, 2125x1505)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB PNG
>>9695021
>>9695023
>growing from absorbing souls
>mere mortals are converted to fanatically worship her feet and ass, or pathetically try to drag away their brainwashed friends and get casually devoured too
that's the good stuff right there
>>
File: ErPE9skUYAAIa3j.jpg (225 KB, 1920x1080)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>9699613
>the girl from So I'm a Spider, So What?
Just going to mention this scene from the OP
>>
>>9699613
The "I am a spider so what?" is actually real life which makes it better
Also no spoiler tags in /d/ so I couldn't post a delicious part of it but I guess we will have to blame D
>>
>>9700282
The more I learn about Kumo Desu Nani Ka the more I wonder why the manga is only focusing on the spider stuff
haven't read the novel or watched the anime but might try out the latter when the season ends
>>
>>9695021
I never liked soul vore, and in fact it somewhat bothers me. t. vore fetishist who can't get enough absorption/assimilation/fusion vore
>>
>>9700555
>absorption/assimilation/fusion vore
But soul vore does that too, imo both are great
>>
>>9700562
my issue with soul vore is something along the lines of "If you're going to kill them at least let them DIE"
though if being soul vored puts you into the perspective of the omni, like you're experiencing life the same way they are, then I guess it's not too bad if you also end up enjoying it the same way they do
>>
>>9700564
>if being soul vored puts you into the perspective of the omni
I'd say it puts you in the perspective of god loli butt fat
>>
>>9700565
yeah can't get uh, "behind" that
>>
>>9700570
Different tastes I guess, but it doesn't really makes sense for the one being vored to end up on remotely the same position as the one doing the voring
>>
>>9700573
The idea isn't that they have any control, it's that they're seeing things from the same eyes, feeling the same sensations and emotions as the one who assimilated them
>>
File: DuNvFP2U4AAXI1T.jpg (805 KB, 2321x3908)
805 KB
805 KB JPG
>>9695021
>>9695023
I always just thought of it as essence drain. But yeah I love it since it rolls with giantess growth.

Gimme an isekai where a girl passively drains nearby souls of the dead overtime. While threres a war with demons going on , causing the girl to have sudden spurts of growth when some army gets nuked.
>>
File: 1599753582004.png (2.6 MB, 3300x2550)
2.6 MB
2.6 MB PNG
>>9700948
Write the story you want to see in the world
>>
>>9701252
Omni-Etna frightens me. Someone better go revive Krichevskoy since he's the only person who can get her back in line.
>>
>>9701373
It's alright, surely Omni-Flonne will convince her to be good
>>
>>9675844
Opposite case here.
We'd probably end up trying to compete against each-other, which given the omni powers would just create an endless cycle of one-upmanship.

>>9685540
They deserve some good rewards, just so that on the long term any nonbelievers get naturally selected out. Things that help with that, such as greater strength, intelligence, longer lifespan and of course being much better at breeding and a greater urge to do so would be good here.
Nonbelievers don't get punishments. They just don't get to live for millennia with a fat magnum dong that ejaculates so much overly virile cum that condoms are useless.
>>
>>9701252
I'll need plenty of weed and shrooms to find the right inspiration.
>>
File: rou7ijl902s11.jpg (27 KB, 480x360)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>9698513
Thanks anon; I'm glad that people still enjoy the story. Thanks to you for sticking around as well.

>Though may I ask a dumb question? In an earlier bit of the story, the confrontation between our Paladin and the beastwoman seems to end with the latter preparing to say something
>Did I miss an entry between this and the last one, or was what she was going to say just the thing about knowing why the King's armies are in the valley from the last thread? (It probably is and I'm just reading too much into the line about the beastwoman preparing to speak.)

Yeah, it was ultimately that bit. I guess the transition might have been a bit jarring since I hadn't written anything new for the story in a while, so my apologies about that.

Hopefully I'll have a new installment up soon either way.
>>
>>9694944
>>
>>9699240
That line about the job switch was so damn funny.
>>
>>9697312
500 words a day is easy; 500 horny words a day, much harder. Truth be told whenever I try I just get too aroused and end up beating my meat somewhere between paragraphs 3 and 4.
>>
>>9702711
to master the art of hornyposting you must learn the forbidden technique of only typing with your left hand while your right goes on autopilot
>>
File: 45802881_p0.jpg (569 KB, 1920x1080)
569 KB
569 KB JPG
>>9697964
>>9697965
Ren has some of the best super-strength content I've ever seen, it's true. Can't fucking get enough of it. The fact that his next set is taking so long is killing me.
>>
>>9703696
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1613225681355.jpg (204 KB, 1419x1003)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>9695021
>petite sorceress learns the long lost art of soul vore
>consuming souls increases her powers but she needs to constantly have souls to refuel her
>draining her first soul grants her a small measure of strength but she thirsts for more
>tries to stop herself from letting this get to her
>poses herself as an adventurer and goes on quests to devour the souls of powerful monsters to fuel her growing appetite
>taking this soul of a hydra gives her superhuman strength and makes her magic near godlike
>power eventually goes to head and decides to devour an entire city to see what happens
>an entire populace is then drained of their souls
>the unfathomable power is too much for the sorceress to contain
>with an earth-shattering scream, the once small sorceress's body begins to grow uncontrollably
>during her growth, her body fills out as the souls are consumed to give her godly curves
>she quickly subsumes the city, flattening it beneath her butt during her orgasmic growth
>the gargantuan sorceress regains her senses but the hunger drives her to have more souls
>some areas are destroyed simply because the sorceress does not understand the sheer power her mountainous height grants her
>some are played with as she toys around with her powers more like accidentally casting spells that devastate entire landscapes
>even then death is no escape for them as their souls are greedily consumed after their untimely demise
>her powers keep growing as does her height, leading her to outgrow the planet
>leading to her stripping the planet clean of all life
>realising there is no limit to her powers, the planet dwarfing sorceress floats through the cosmos, hungry for more life to devour to feed her ascension towards true godhood
>>
>I don't know what the fuck was wrong with the last guy in charge, but this is a goddamn tragedy
>Like seriously, why does only half the population get to have tits? And not even all of that portion ends up with any!
>So as the benevolent supreme-god-emperor-president-king-ruler-of-the-universe that I am, I will immediately rectify this.
>*unravels scroll* As the first action of my reign, I declare that humans will no longer be split between men and woman, but rather girls and dickgirls!
>And, as follows, all humans will now naturally grow sizeable, yet non-obstructive nor burdening bosoms beginning from a young age, regardless of genetic history!
>You all may thank me later, I hope we can all continue to cultivate a wonderful reality!
>>
File: 76631988_p0.jpg (2.6 MB, 2480x3508)
2.6 MB
2.6 MB JPG
>>
>>9674073
Gotta be a space-leviathan for me.
Would be great to see how the world reacts to a giant void-dark disk-shaped creature slowly approaching from the Kupier belt and blotting out half the stars in the nights sky, slowly forming cool biomechanical bodies and spitting them to the earth at slow enough speeds that they don't burn up in atmo.
From there I'd probably choose individuals and just see how they react to finding a strange creature in a crater when they're out on a walk or something, enjoy NASA and SETI trying to talk to me..

Would still keep a blueprint of my normal body, cus ngl I really like it. Need to trim my hair and beard, maybe remove a mole or two, but nothing major.
>>
>>9704498
Fuck, that's hot. I would rp that
>>
File: 150230_p0.png (18 KB, 500x500)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>
>>9705398
Same lol or even rp the environment
>>
>>9705640
Dream omni for me
>>
File: Galacta.png (534 KB, 460x696)
534 KB
534 KB PNG
>>9704498
that already exists, pic related
>>
File: D2jq9W7WsAEAGYM.jpg (571 KB, 3496x3516)
571 KB
571 KB JPG
>The shadow of the gigantic weight loomed overhead, steadily rising as it was eclipsed by the sheer bulk of the arm holding it, let alone its accompanying body. A low, dull creaking filled the air, its origin uncertain; both the bending, overburdened bar, stacked with impossible weight, and the twitching, growing fibers of the colossal limb holding it up were equal candidates.
>A low, rumbling moan melded with the inhuman rumbling as the monstrous woman's ecstasy reached its apex, her muscles doubling and redoubling as tens of thousands of tons continued to rise above her rippling, demonic form, the god-like potency of her body forcing the weight upward no matter how much strain the striations below gave away, her flesh pulsating and rolling almost as if it were boiling.
>Her pupils contracted as she felt the rush of pure strength surge through her body as it adapted, growing in its pulsations as it summoned more strength from nowhere, adding more steel-hard, indomitable flesh to house her growing power. Her moan became an open-mouthed shout as she extended her limb to its fullest extent, saliva dripping down her fangs and tongue as exertion and ecstasy mingled together in a single primal cry. Her entire body tightened, uncountable separations revealing themselves for but a moment as pristine juices flowed from between her legs. A loud groan echoed from her hand as it clenched, ripping into the bar above as the weight threatened to give in to her power entirely.
>Her eyes trailed downward from the impossible load toward you her heavy breaths denoting not fatigue, but growing desire, each shift and bulge of her engorged, limitless muscles audibly displacing the air around it, a subtle expression of her growing, incomprehensible power. Each muscular volume slammed viciously into another, each individual, arcing portion of pure strength crowding for dominance upon her unbreakable body. Another deep pant escaped her as she set her eyes upon her pray.
>"Now...kneel."
>>
>>9681435
Yeah. Actual literal omnipotence is a less fun thought for me. Immense power, possibly the most powerful being around? Depending on specifics, oh yes. Unlimited potential? Absolutely. Actually omnipotent? Not so much

I think for me, part of the reason is.. hrm.. hard to put this into words exactly. In terms of fun sexy stuff, after a certain level of power, it's... well, body becomes irrelevant, the connection between what one does with it/what is going on with it and outcome becomes negligible. That ends up being less appealing for sexual fantasies. (Again, hard for me to figure out exactly how to put this into words)

A second aspect to omnipotence being less fun in general would be, well, it's "game over". There's no where left to go, no growth possible, no further development, etc... Unlimited potential, ability to endlessly develop? That seems far more appealing.
>>
File: 20210501_112059.jpg (238 KB, 1600x1483)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>9704756
Delightful. But if everyone gets huge naturals, you lose the opportunity for light-hearted bullying.
>Instill in the population a desire to have humongous boobs
>Leave naturally occurring growth fuel everywhere, like say magic mushrooms
>Curse one girl in particular with "extremely bad luck" so that she can't seem to get a hold of them
>She sees one on the street, but it slides away from her when she approaches
>Ends up diving head first into the cleavage of the massively busty woman who caught it and grew
>She sees one in a vending machine, but it gets stuck and she only had the one quarter
>Mushroom appears in the middle of a fountain and she has to decide to ruin her outfit and go for it
>If she does, the commotion will knock it loose towards someone else, if she doesn't a bikini-clad dickgirl will just so happen to stroll by and explode out of her swimsuit
But I'm not a monster, after enduring the tormentor of being small, I'd drop a package off at her door that has enough of the good stuff for her to overindulge. Just, you know, only afternoon she ends up smothered in boob a few more times.
>>
File: xame2mywkmc01.jpg (70 KB, 762x720)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>9707178
Imagine fucking up so badly in life that God is personally bullying you. And then you look so miserable that even your almighty bully eventually feels bad and takes pity on you.
>>
>>9707389
to be fair that's just a standard underdog story, start out with the world beating down on them for no particular reason only for things to radically change for the better after a chance encounter or stroke of luck.

Hell most of Zeus' kids in particular go through that on a way worse level because hera had horribly misplaced priorities
>>
>>9706189
What a wasted character.
>>
>>9674073
This, more or less, is what I might do. I think I'd stick with my normal life for a while, trying to come to terms with the new tools I have. There is a higher than 0 chance that I may just fade myself away to watch how the world continues and specifically look at the most interesting things or most amusing things, maybe even change a few things to make them more amusing or interesting.
>>
Does anybody else like the idea of omnipotence being used unfairly? It's not even really "cheating" because the rules have changed, but nobody seems to think they're unfair or will ever call it out.

Like for example; God sits down at a poker table. One player reveals their hand with a three of a kind, another with a full house. God reveals their hand with a seven high. Everyone throws in their cards and chips, and congratulates God for winning the hand.
>>
>>9709242
>You go to the gym religiously and have been working on your body for years. You've managed to work yourself up to a prize-winning level and are one of the most respected people in your gym.
>On an otherwise normal day some random girl joins your gym for the first time. Even a blind man could tell that she's bigger and stronger than you are.
>Even without trying she shows you up for the entirety of her time there. At one point she patiently waits for you to finish training with your max so she can load some more weight on for her warmup.
>More and more gym goers drift to her for advice instead. Even you eventually swallow your pride and begin asking her for advice and following her recommendations. Why wouldn't you? Her body is better.
>No matter how hard you train, you can't seem to match her due to her inhuman ability to train even harder. It makes sense, of course--seeing as she's putting in so much effort.
>Guess you're just going to have to settle for a permanent second place from now on...
>>
>>9707389
>pro: she takes pity on you
>con: it's a relentless, mocking pity
>>
>>9705967
Makes me question how 2 anons get to communicate directly.
Anyways, I also just love the concept if it's not stolen, but just copied.
"Oh, i want that girls fire magic" *can fire magic now*
"That guy's muscles are top notch" "gains muscles*
>>
>>9705202

Where did you get that pic or who is the Artist
>>
File: Moooooore.png (703 KB, 940x4691)
703 KB
703 KB PNG
>>
>>9709569
Kinda want to write something about Aqua becoming ridiculously strong but still being useless somehow.
>>
>>9710635
Maybe have her worshippers pray to make her stronger, and somehow convincing the rest of the world that it's an awesome idea to make this useless goddess stronger, making a Super Spiritbomb of prayer that makes her stupidly powerful....only to use it as a punch against an enemy that's immune to blunt force. Stupid sexy goddess.
>>
>>9710211
https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/16669742
Though the artist doesn't seem to be active anymore.
>>
File: 87570631_p0.jpg (2.8 MB, 3508x4961)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB JPG
>>
File: 87570631_p1.jpg (3.59 MB, 3508x4961)
3.59 MB
3.59 MB JPG
>>9711097
>>
File: 89296743_p0.jpg (1.32 MB, 2480x3508)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
>>
File: 86391436_p0.jpg (1.36 MB, 2742x1934)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB JPG
>>9681435
>>9706690
Its like the age ol' mythos. "Its not the size of the gun, its how you use it"
The point of this fetish is imagining a being with absolute power, and that idea of absolute power is obviously subjective.
And also how they would use that type of power over other people, depending on their personality.

Muscles and superstrength are great because of how showy they are, combined with the subversion of normal women being seen as weaker and smaller than men.
>>
>>9707389
The real question is will the bullying ramp up or tone down?
>>
It was a hellishly hot and humid day. A occasional gust of wind would help cool Oliver down, but it was far from enough. Anna however seemed unphased by both the wind and the heat as she jogged uphill across the rugged path.
"Are you sure we are on the right track?" Oliver asked Anna inbetween wheezes as he struggled to keep up with her.
"Absolutely." She answered with enthusiasm "We are almost there, just 20 more minutes of jogging and we'll arrive at his place."
Oliver groaned as he slowly fell behind Anna and eventually stopped as she passed behind a curve. She was simply too fast for him to keep up with. Despite her unmuscled and tiny frame, she was able to run uphill with no problems. It was neither a fair game, nor one he felt he needed to play with her. But he knew what would happen to him if he didn't, so he continued running.
As he crested the curve he found her looking at him, a devilish smile on her lips "I told you to follow me." She said as she looked at him.
He didn't even bother replying. This had already happened multiple times.
"I wonder what i will do to you this time?" She said as she approached him and ran her hand across his chest and circled around him.
"I wonder too." He replied sarcastically.
>>
>>9711320
"Shall i turn you into a girl?" She pondered standing behind him.
"You already did that." He stated flatly.
"Dang! What about a trap?" She asked again.
"Twice already." He said "You even made me participate in a gay orgy once."
"Hmmm... Oh, i know! I'll strap you into a glory hole!" She said.
"Already happened." Oliver said as he shook his head. "How about you just stop?"
"What?" Anna asked.
"You keep giving me these impossible tasks to fulfill and then think about how to punish me for them. It stopped being fun yea-"
"Ah, there it is!" Anna said.
"What now?" Oliver asked, dissapointment present in his voice.
"On your knees, close your eyes and open your mouth. And remember, tongue out!" Anna ordered with cheerful joy in her voice.
Oliver glanced at her with absolute hatered and complied. Then he felt something enter first his mouth, then deep into his throat. He tried to gag, but the object wouldn't leave. He felt his mouth forced open and felt like his jaw would get dislodged. Finally he felt the pressure ease as his mouth partially closed over a massive dildo.
"And that is because you don't know how to behave in front of a goddess!" Anna told him before lightly kissing him on his cheek. "If you're lucky, I'll let you take it off the next year."
>>
The first day, I gained horns, a tail, and a perfect body
The second day I become immune to poisons and bullets
On the third day, I could take lava baths and walk nude in the artic and only made my nipples hard
On the fourth day, I become a hundred times stronger than any human in history
Fifth day, I have become immortal and unaging
By the sixth day I could jump into Space Station, spook the humans inside by knocking and land back without a problem
Seventh day I learned how to show energy beams from my eyes, mind control people, and teleport anything I want
Next week I will start growing in size
By the end of the Month, I will become completely omnipotent
I guess I will reorganize the afterlife at that point, any ideas?
>>
>>9711459
Everyone can have their own universe that they are Gods of.
>>
>>9711762
Looking at this thread, most people will give their omnipotence to the first femboy they see or make, so may as well bypass the middle man and create a femboy and muscular women pantheon
>>
File: igtdljsj76251.png (2.07 MB, 1024x1638)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB PNG
>>9711918
I'd keep mine.
>>
File: 1620187647074.jpg (188 KB, 620x877)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>
>>9711918
I'd just make myself a femboy.
>>
>>9710867
I have an idea for something... I just need to muster the will to write.
>>
>>9711918
given my self esteem issues i wouldn't trust myself to not mess it up by making an omnipotent waifu, so I'd likely just lock the power for myself behind a pocket dimension i can relatively easily access.
>>
File: guckkxwyhpu61.png (2.98 MB, 3500x2160)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB PNG
>>9712247
Give us a synopsis or some bullet points, and maybe someone here will write it for you...
>>
>>9712408
Well, the idea of her having all the power made me think, why not make that how she's useless? So in town she has a big ego, shows off how she can smash stone with her butt, or lift a mountain, or cause a global earthquake with a toe wiggle, but then she and the rest get a quest to bring back an artifact that's so delicate she can't even touch it. Naturally, she ends up breaking it on accident, ruining the quest and leaving the gang with no reward and a repair bill from her showing off.
>>
>>9711459
an infinitely sprawling utopia-ish city where everyone has their own house/dorm/whatever whose inner rooms are worlds that represent their mind
Cue many people being horrified of their homes and carrying out esoteric self-help tasks throughout the city to make it something desirable
then once a soul is eventually fully cleansed either give them an option to stay, reincarnate, or yeet themselves into a random isekai
>>
>>9711097
but why
>>
>>9711918
>Churches to both halves of the pantheon are dedicated to the pursuit of aesthetic and mental perfection in the veins of the gods or goddesses they worship
>Femboy priests are masters of art, gardening, and clothing-craft, maintain slim figures, and are required to shave all hair besides those on their heads
>Many are encouraged to remain passive in order to maintain their purity, though those who worship a more flirtatious god often attempt to tempt the priestesses of their opposite orders
>Many of said priestesses still end up using the priests, passive or not, in order to relieve their stresses or frustrations
>While the priests pursue more gentle activities, the priestesses are required to lift heavier and heavier weights as tribute for hours or even days at a time, and partake in dangerous acts of service and grueling physical labor in order to prove their dedication to their goddess and show the blessings she has bestowed upon them
>They train for yearly contests in which all priestesses compete in shows of strength and muscularity in order to decide the strongest priestess in each church, who becomes the head of their section of the order and is seen as the one with the greatest amount of blessings and favors from their goddess
>Though priestesses spreading the holy word are always seen as fit to travel on their own, the priests are almost always accompanied by a priestess for protection
>In addition to tithes for their services, the priestesses are also entitled to perform whatever acts upon the priests they so desire in order to ensure mental clarity...
>>
>>9711762
Many strange pictures have been posted in this thread, but I think this is the first to legitimately scare me.
>>
>>9713581
I paid money to commission this.
>>
A new thread is needed!
>>
>>9713625
There's like 40 more posts that can be made in this one though?
>>
File: 54325518_p0.jpg (1.15 MB, 1000x1414)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB JPG
>>9706139
>>
>>9713623
Truly you should be seen as a god among men for commissioning this, but why on earth is the Beanstolfo transparent?
>>
I've always liked the idea of a regular girl controling someone or something super powerful. I think stuff like Billy and Mandy and Inuyasha definitely influenced my femdom tastes.
I would love a story where a girl treats some kind of wolf god like a regular dog.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.