[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/d/ - Hentai/Alternative

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1599378450496.png (1.38 MB, 2000x1900)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
QoTT:
Who's your favorite anal-related artist?

>Last thread
>>9882091

>FAQ (read before posting)
https://rentry.co/analgenfaq

>Panty's Guide to Anal Training/Blowjobs
https://imgur.com/a/TrGhL

>SurfboardPotato's Guide to Prostate Play
https://www.reddup.co/r/CumFromAnal/comments/8w065w/a_guide_to_prostate_orgasms_from_someone_very

>what's the lighter test?
If you buy a chinesium sextoy on amazon or aliexpress, it's worth checking to make sure it's actually silicone; follow this guide to check: https://dangerouslilly.com/2014/03/deciphering-results-of-flame-test/

>Recoring a toy
https://imgur.com/a/gFS04

>Say hello
https://tagmap.io/tag/analgen
If you want to post yourself, go to /trash/ cbg and cross-link to it like this
for webms with sound cross-link it to gif like this >>>/gif/20755156
>kegel exercises for the size queens:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=hK4c-0HuoRE
Upload more anal related art when you post, futa, trap, anything anal allowed on /d/ is alright
>>
I started that mindgasm audio course thing, should I use an aneros when I do it?
>>
>>9889668
>Who's your favorite anal-related artist?
2n5
>>
File: 64050794.png (398 KB, 846x669)
398 KB
398 KB PNG
Where can I buy dolphin shorts in Australia (or shipped for a reasonable price), Looking for good quality.
>>
File: 961984_tNOK3g.gif (701 KB, 2560x1440)
701 KB
701 KB GIF
Are anal beads a meme? If not what would you recommend?
>>
>>9889710
Yeah, it works best with an aneros.
>>
File: 88281293.jpg (485 KB, 1200x953)
485 KB
485 KB JPG
>>9889710
Anyone have a rip of their content?
>>
what's the point of a buttplug? it just sits there statically and doesn't touch anything so how are you supposed to feel anything?
>>
>>9889710
i found it much harder to do with something in me but yeah, i think people recommend that
i don't know if i'm supposed to do it every day or not though. for me i can't actually do a session to completion, my ass muscles decide to stop moving after 10 or so minutes
>>
File: 85543629_p0.jpg (293 KB, 1489x1270)
293 KB
293 KB JPG
>>9890170
>if it's long enough it can press the prostate
>if it's large enough it can give you the feeling of being full
>it can prepare your butt to receive something larger
>some models looks good/cute on the outside
Some people even use it to fuck themselves, but it can be a bit hard to do because most of them aren't made to do thrusting.
>>
>>9890203
maybe mine is kinda small. the one i tried is 4.3" x 1.2" and besides the initial insertion, once it's in there i don't even feel it inside me

>some models looks good/cute on the outside
tailplugs are hot
>>
File: image_2021-09-04_180040.png (2.82 MB, 1447x2047)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB PNG
Alright guys i have a little money to spend so i want to buy some kinky stuff.

Currently i have a 1.6in wide dildo and a 1.7in wide plug (+lube and anal shower).
What would you guys buy in priority in my case ?

I remember seeing a metallic prostate massager that does look like an arched mettallic bar with a ball on each end.
Does anyone see what i'm talking about ? I'm interested in buying one is it worth ?

Also, i have trouble staying in the mood, horny. Sometimes i start playing with my ass it but for some reason i struggle staying horny, don't feel my prostate anymore, so i stop, it's frustrating.
To solve this issue would poppers do the trick ? They're kinda expensive and i don't want to buy them without someone recommending them.

One last thing, i'm thinking of a horsecock dildo, a small one, just a bit bigger than my dildo (something like 1.9in).
The head of horsecock dildos looks so good for hitting the prostate. Any recommendation on small horsecock ? preferably not too expensive as well.

Any other recommendation appreciated.
>>
>>9889784
Yes and no. One of the best orgasms I've ever had involved beads. Then again I'd say that being in the right headspace is far, far more important, and it might be hard to get into that headspace if you keep getting interrupted, which totally might happen if you don't live all on your own.

Finding good quality 100% silicone beads that are affordable shouldn't be so hard anymore. Just don't go crazy and start with the thickest beads on the market, alright?
>>
Been using my aneros for months and posting updates in these threads lately.
Did I just have my first prostate orgasm?

>hour into session same old feelings
>decide to lay on belly
>drift off to sleep almost
>suddenly
>pelvis flooded with a deeply warm feeling
>wtf
>read earlier that it can feel like this when done right
>get excited, focus on my breathing and try to create more warm bursts
>feels really nice
>suddenly it starts building
>and building
>and building
>toy goes wild and fireworks go off in my head
>no ejaculation, and doesnt feel exactly like an orgasm
>intense p-waves slowly die down after 2 minutes

At least now I know what position works best for me.
>>
As far as focusing on anal is concerned, it's gotta be P
>>
>>9890368
>uploaded the wrong one AND uploaded a sample
Fuck me twice
>>
>just read the FAQ
>"don't get numbing lube"
Why especially ?
the one i have is a desensitizing lube, is it the same stuff ?
>>
>>9890250
NJOY Pure Wand. They're pretty good but the price is ridiculous. You can get knock-offs for £20.
I cant stay in the mood unless I'm high as fuck. Poppers are ok but the high only lasts a minute. MDMA and 2cb are amazing but not exactly cheap and you shouldn't do them often.

You could try depth or size play instead if you stop being in the mood. People focus way too much on the prostate.
>>
>>9890406
If you damage something you may not feel it. Its not that bad if you use some sense
>>
>>9890170
I fuck myself with a gapekeeper 55 (1.75" at the widest) to stretch myself open since it's soft, and if I leave it in, its thick neck keeps me nice and open, while its size makes me feel like there's a big dick resting inside of me. I might end up upgrading after some more sessions, but the next model looked too expensive last time I checked
>>
>>9890413
So it's just a safety measure ?
I mean it doesn't ruin the anal experience right ?
>>
Crossposting from the last Hands Free Thread. Edited slightly to help others select appropriate dosing.

Sharing the ultimate recipe to get any horny buttslut to cum hands free guaranteed. Even the unitnitiated.

1 week No Fap. Day of drink plenty of water, stretch at least 20 minutes and do whatever cleaning methods you prefer.

Recipe:
Pre play warmup
1 Bag Kikoko Sensuali-tea
https://kikoko.com/product/sensuali-tea/
ADVANCED THC USERS ONLY:
1 Indica edible of your choice (I use Sensi-Chew Amore). DOSE APPROPRIATELY. Preferably <10mg
https://sensiproducts.com/product/sensi-chew-amore-aphrodisiac-thc-chocolate-caramel/

Insert Kiskanu THC Suppository during edible dosing (Must be THC based, it's non-psychoactive don't worry)
https://kiskanucannabis.com/suppositories/

When head space is notably altering, use THC based lubricant on favorite plug and insert it. I use Kush Queen THC based lube (Can't find weblink, but Kiskanu has THC based lube too)

About 1 hour after dosing edibles, you should feel an overwhelming come-up and VERY heightened sexual stimulation. I personally feel a real twitch coming from deep inside my boipussy

Now it's time to break out your favorite toys, videos, and start to play.

While playing, use as needed:
Dosist Arouse Vape Pen (Specifically Arouse and not Arouse+, as the original Arouse heightens tactile sensation on skin)
https://dosist.com/formula-detail/arouse

This formula is perfect for getting you into the proper headspace, and all of the products are designed to enhance tactile sensations from the suppository to the lube to the Arouse pen. I literally feel like a cat in heat when playing!

Copy and paste this so you have it for the future. ;) Enjoy!
>>
>>9890250
>>9890409
I highly advise against Poppers as they have horrid long term side effects including drastic impact on your immune system and vascular systems. Get yourself some weed/THC. I left my guide above to great products you can get in certain states!
>>
>>9890430
It'll numb the feeling. Just get a proper lube.
>>9890439
I lost my central vision temporarily after doing too much one night. Horrible stuff
>>
>>9890522
doesn't sound too bad if it was only temporary
>>
>>9890545
Cheap knock off poppers have solvents. Brain damage isn't something to be messed with, even if it enables you to stuff larger objects past your anus
>>
>>9890564
if it's not permanent what's the big deal? plenty of things involve a little bit of brain damage but we've come to accept those.
>>
>>9890372
Gladly
>>
>>9890567
nta but I'm not sure if there might be some long-term accumulating damage. I already have some so I'll leave that risk to others.
>>
>>9890430
it's mainly just a safety measure
it doesn't ruin it, but if you somehow hurt yourself, and you don't know because you're numb, you may hurt yourself further
numbing lube is the same as desensitizing
>>9890436
>>9882105
>Wanna share some THC stuff. Promise I'll make a pastebin before next thread.
>>
>>9890567
It took a day to heal for me but some people it takes months. Its pointless taking the risk when theres many other drugs that give a better and longer high without the side effects.
>>
>>9890654
This: I grabbed some last week and did a little research after the fact. Most poppers are not amyls like in the 70's, they're cheap garbage that can ruin your vision or turn your lips blue. It's a loser high.
>>
>>9890680
knockoffs are a problem with many drugs, not him but i said in a thread before there are garbo kinds you have to look out for. need to do better research next time.
>>
Pure wand just arrived, any tips? ^^;;
>>
>>9890436
how do people buy edibles somewhere where they are illegal?
>>
>>9890896
You can make your own if you have weed. There are cooking techniques which involve placing your weed in a cheesecloth and simmering it in oil. You can find this stuff on the internet.

Problem is you don't quite know your dosage level this way, and can have an extreme trip lol
>>
>>9890902
i only smoked a small amount of weed once and it just made me blackout for like 10 seconds
i think i will just stick to legal and safer ways of relaxing
>>
>>9890436
>Tea? Check
>Suppositories? Check
>Vape? Eh, close enough
>Edible (if desired)? Not the same but it'll do. Check.
No fap has begun, Tuesday is the day. Let's see if I'm angry at you afterward.
>>
File: 5.jpg (663 KB, 1280x1791)
663 KB
663 KB JPG
ishimura probably

makes me jealous of the girls in his doujins
>>
>>9890545
I had a big spot in my vision for a week or so and when it finally went away I figured I had probably just imagined the correlation until i did it again and now i have a black spot in my vision that hasn't gone away in over a year now. It's a shitty high anyway, but the chance of permanent vision damage is not worth it. Plus combining with blood pressure meds can kill you
>>
I've been playing with my butt for around a year now. I can force myself to squirt piss by fucking my ass, but I could never cum from anal without touching my penis.

Yesterday, I took 2 hits of a friend's wax pen and was able to repeatedly cum from anal for the first time. It felt really good but I was surprised that the build up was exactly the same as when I fuck my ass to force myself to squirt piss.

Usually what happens is that my insides push outwards as if I am bearing down uncontrollably and things swell up inside. If I keep fucking myself, then I squirt piss because it is easier to hit my bladder since things are pushing out and swelling. My prostate also is more accessible in this state, but the feeling of needing to release piss overpowers things.

However, I think being high made my prostate feel so good that I was mentally focusing so much on it and ignoring the feeling of squirting. I shot out lines of thick cum unlike the usual thin piss-like fluid that I squirt out. I did squirt a few times, but those spasms also felt heavenly. I think I was moaning like a bitch in heat.

Anyways, anyone have a link to some good things to listen to that don't have words? I usually like to listen to female soft moans or deep breathing along with a metronome in the background to help pace myself but I can't find one without stupid words.
>>
>>9891015
I'm betting you'll be enlightened. ;)
>>9891049
May I suggest the following vid to the both of you next time you light up
https://spankbang.com/5ago2/video/widowmaker+cartoon+goon+trance+pmv
>>
>>9891070
Fuck off holy shit
>>
>>9891070
Use a name so I can filter you, weird autist.
>>
>>9891070
That video is pretty hot. I wish you recommended it to me a little earlier because I just finished lighting up and playing with my butt again. It felt even better today with less weed, and for the first time, I think I found the position to best get the mindbreaking orgasms that people talk about. Everytime, my legs were shaking and my head was rolling. This one time, I think I almost even passed out for a split moment.

It's only my 2nd time playing with my butt high, but I'm worried I might get addicted to this and end up lighting and spending hours with my butt every night.
>>
>>9891161
Same guy who posted this.

I forgot to mention that it was the first time I didn't even touch my penis. I feel really satisfied right now even without having cummed normally.
>>
>tfw can't put on a chastity belt cuz instantly get rock hard when i try to
>>
>Ordered 2 new toys
>A few hours after I ordered the site has a large 40% off sale
>Try to contact them about it but it's the weekend and they probably won't respond until Monday
>Sale ends in 18 hours
Surely they'll take pity on me, right?
>>
File: 1616464285719.jpg (174 KB, 800x1109)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
Buying xlube and a nike sports bottle. Do we like the 18 oz or the 24 oz?
>>
>>9891042
>It's a shitty high anyway
This. However, it's the most accessible anal drug for a lot of people.
>>
>>9891070
anymore anime loopy hypnotic trance clips like this?
>>
File: image_2021-09-05_213326.png (1.52 MB, 1400x990)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB PNG
How much would you guys recommend a chastity cage ?
I'm hesitant wether to buy one or not.
Does staying limp help leaking cum, kind of ? I've noticed most of the clip where people leak cum they're all limp. And i'm the kind of people that get diamond as soon as something slightly poke my butt.
>>
>>9890928
Wtf kinda weed were you smoking lmao
>>
>>9891193
Is it too late to cancel your order?
>>
>>9891642
You'll leak no matter what because you're literally squishing your prostate, which pushes the precum out. Some guys get hard and some get soft when they play with their ass, there's really no correlation.
Also a cage won't force you to stay limp. If you are wearing one and your penis is trying to become erect, it will be very much stiff inside the cage. The cage just prevents your dick from expanding to its full volume.
>>
>>9891659
>You'll leak no matter what
Even after a week of nofap i barely leak anything, i need to squeeze it out of my dick to get only a small drop
>>
>>9891665
You can try drinking more water or some supplements.
>>
>>9891670
Well i take pygeum and drink 2l of water every day lmao, i'll figure it out, eventually
>>
>>9891683
Have you tried lecithin? Otherwise, you might be one of those individual that just don't leak.
>>
>>9891698
never. Maybe i will someday we'll see.

Maybe it has something to do wih the fact that i struggle finding my prostate after playing with my ass for more than 10min, i wonder if it is possible that my prostate is pushed too far away or something.
On this regard, would a bigger dildo help solving this issue ? those horse cock dildo looks like it would help squeeshing my prostate with those wider heads.
>>
>>9891653
it wasn't cheap weed if that's what you are asking, all i know is that between my friends i was the only one that got that reaction
i also take one antidepressant so that might also be another reason
>>
>>9891714
>would a bigger dildo help solving this issue
Not him but for me yes, the sheer pressure from a thick dildo makes me leak precum and cum a lot while smaller ones just give me the normal precum leak you get when you're aroused.
>>
>>9891714
>On this regard, would a bigger dildo help solving this issue ? those horse cock dildo looks like it would help squeeshing my prostate with those wider heads
Bigger isn't necessarily better. If I try massaging my prostate with the large end of the Njoy wand, for example, I don't feel much of anything. That type of thing is better suited for thrusting play, which is hot in its own right, but for prostate play I need the precision of the small end to hit the sweet spot and wiggle on top of it.
>>
>>9891720
Or you either:
1. Smoke too much in one hit and passed out for a second due to oxygen levels
2. Had a panic attack

That's why I like stuff from stores/medical suppliers. They actually give dosages so you can understand what you can personally handle
>>
>>9891714
Learn both Kegels and Pelvic Floor drops. Having a great awareness of how your body works makes having anal orgasms much easier.
>>
>>9891161
What position? Whenever doing that THC routine I just sit vertically on my knees, toy between my legs, and bounce. HFOs multiple times a night every time!
>>
Does anyone know why I keep pissing myself instead of cumming? It's happened twice in a row now, am I doing something wrong?
>>
>>9891813
that's kinda hot
>>
>>9891813
Pressure.
>>
>>9891819
You mean bladder pressure? I made sure to always pee completely empty beforehand, but it doesn't really work.

>>9891816
>>
>>9891822
Yes, I don't think there's anything you can do other than use smaller toys. It's why I always do this in the shower so I don't have to worry about making a mess.
>>
>>9891824
... my toy is already relatively small
>>
>>9890170
you clearly aren't doing enough kegels
>>
>>9891813
You're hitting your bladder. This is a mechanism having to do with your pelvic floor muscles not relaxing entirely. Learn how to control your pelvic floor with Kegels and Pelvic Floor Drops + a proper Foam Rolling and Stretching routine.
>>
>>9891852
are kegels that important?
>>
>>9891822
from reading on this thread for a while now (several years), it seems like people who pee from anal just kinda keep doing it no matter what...

Does it happen at every with angle/position? Does it only happen if you're thrusting something (ex. does it happen if you just leave a plug in)?

You may just have to accept pissing everywhere and stick to shower sessions. I'm glad I don't have this issue, seems like a pain.
>>
>>9891870
I mean, it'll help you hands free O
>>
>>9891876
>>9891870
Read>>9891857

Kegels are one thing, but a lot of you have no pelvic floor control, which includes more than just the "Sucking in" feeling of Kegels.

Your Pelvic Floor is shaped like a bowl with muscles all around that connect to your hips and abs. The tighter they are, the more they'll push your toys in ways that hit things like your bladder, and direct it away from the prostate.

Think of it like having a knot in your shoulder. Except it is a knot from your hip to your pelvic floor. Strengthening the muscles is one thing that helps, but stretching and learning to control the opposite muscle control is also important. Otherwise your pelvic muscles will tighten around the bladder and push that in the way, moving your prostate out of the way.

How do I know? Had pelvic floor issues for years without ever knowing. Met a specialist, got my problems solved, and now have full control and the best sex of my life.
>>
File: 1627294160646.jpg (217 KB, 850x850)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
Question for the experts here

I have had some minor experiences with this stuff.
I have used my fingers and I have a small vibratong buttplug.
Of the two, which I both enjoy, I feel much more pleasure using my fingers. I want more of that but my fingers get extremely tired very fast because of the weird position.

What would be a toy that gives a feeling similiar to my fingers, sort of that rubbing sensation on the prostate?

Don't get me wrong the buttplug is fine too but I don't like it as much
>>
>>9891897
Could you give more info on this topic please ?
I mean how to exercise and what to look for when doing butt stuff.
especially about this part pls
>Strengthening the muscles is one thing that helps, but stretching and learning to control the opposite muscle control is also important. Otherwise your pelvic muscles will tighten around the bladder and push that in the way, moving your prostate out of the way.

>>9891902
i think you are looking for a prostate massager here. like an aneros or a njoy pure wand
>>
>feeling slowly build
>feeling slowly fades
>never cum
what am I doing wrong?
>>
>>9891852
you mean with them in me or without?
but yeah, i haven't been doing them enough. i would do kegels daily 3 times a day but apparently there's a lot more muscles there i guess. setting aside 30 minutes to do kegels is so fucking boring though, i know i gotta do it but just sitting there moving your ass until they give out from exhaustion is tedious as fuck
>>
>>9891897
>but stretching and learning to control the opposite muscle control is also important.
do you mean reverse kegels or sphincter exercises? i've been doing them it's incredibly weak at the moment.
>>
>>9891907
You need to stop expecting to cum, and just focus on feeling good.
>>
So, I’ve had more than a few dry orgasms. Usually teasing on a low setting with a p-spot vibe, then moving on a dildo. They’re absolutely awesome, I think the longest I went in a state of what felt like continual leg-shaking climax for about an hour. However, I’m kind of unsatisfied. I’d love to end those sessions without the stress of teetering on the edge of a wet p orgasm, but being unable to finish off.
I think the issue is that, because my libido seems exceptionally high, I can’t find it in me to not cum for more than a couple days at a time. If I do go like two days without releasing, I can’t seem to help, but stroke to finish.
Long explanation to a short question - how do I deny most effectively? The guide mentions watching porn/thinking about sex, but that seems to push me to desperation before the point where I can realistically have a p orgasm.
>>
>>9891963
Cage. If you find that you can resist further temptation by using the key, freeze it in a block of ice.
>>
>>9891905
>>9891932
To answer both of your questions in one post:

Kegels are muscle contractions that are most often described as "Sucking In". Basically, pulling your pelvic floor up and tighter.

Pelvic Floor drops are the exact opposite. It's bearing down, like taking a poop. They release your pelvic floor in order to open up your anal muscles. This is also, obviously, ideal for taking stuff in (like toys/cock) in.

So there's a bunch going on here that important to learn how to do, and understand why these muscles may be weak or not firing properly.

The first is breathing. When I was learning this, it didn't make sense because it seemed like the opposite of what you'd want to do. Here's a guided exercise:

Lay on the floor on your back. Breath slowly at first and relax so your spine fully relaxes straight on the floor, with your feet on the ground, knees bent. Due to a lot of our sedentary lifestyles, you may find it difficult to get your lower spine and hips into alignment to relax completely flat on the floor. If that's the case, feel free to put your knees together. Your feet should be relatively close to your butt.

Now take a few moments to breathe in and out and fully relax. Let's say 5-10 deep, slow breaths in and out. Get relaxed, and slowly over time, expand your belly to keep the deepest, slowest breath possible. This is quite often used in Yoga and Birthing exercises. Once you have this breathing going and you're fully relaxed, it's time to incorporate your pelvic muscles.

On your slow, deep breath in with full belly expansion, bear down with your anal muscles as if you were trying to take a poop (make sure you don't have one in the chamber lol). On your breath out, SLOWLY relax. Do about 10 of these. You should feel your pelvic region begin to expand and release when doing these properly. This is what are called Pelvic Floor Drops.
>>
>>9891975
Also very important exercises to go alongside your pelvic breathing exercises:

1. Buy yourself a foam roller, and learn how to appropriately roll out your glutes, hamstrings, and hip flexors. Plenty of youtube series on this. These are best done directly after your breathing exercises.

2. Learn to stretch properly. Stretch your calves, hamstrings, glutes, hip flexors, abs and lower back. These muscles all work in tandem to support your pelvic floor. Yes, even your calves do. They are all part of a chain. You would be advised to learn proper stretching and breathing from Yoga experts on youtube. Hip Flexor stretches are probably your most important and difficult to learn.

IF YOU DO NOT STRETCH, YOU CAN END UP WITH FURTHER MUSCLE TIGHTNESS!!! Be sure to work on all of this together. 3-4x a week for about 20-30 min a day if you'd like to get as limber and healthy as possible.
>>
>>9891952
I try but it doesn't work
>>
>>9891907
How long have you been trying? If you're just starting out, your prostate needs to wake up first.
>>
>>9892014
I've done it at least 20 times over the past few years
It's always the same thing
>>
>>9891042

You were using the bad shit. Double Scorpio is the only brand of poppers I trust and it doesn't contain that chemical that fucks up your eyesight.
>>
>>9892051
Are you using any particular toy? I didn't get anything from anal really until I bought an Njoy knockoff.
>>
>>9892070
A small glass buttplug
>>
Self control issues aside, what do you all think about chasity for anal play? Does it make things more intense or takeaway from the experience?
>>
Where would this rank in your toy collection?
>>
>>9891975
>>9891977

So if i get it during butt play i should try to relax as much as possible to prevent kegels muscle to contract because it could move the prostate away ? And doing those exercises should helps to get complete control of this ?
Sry if i sound retarded i want to ensure i understood correctly
>>
>>9892091
These exercises are designed to help your pelvic floor relax, as well as awaken your senses within your pelvic floor region.

Your post is poorly worded to be honest. I can't exactly discern what you're trying to ask. I assume you're asking whether you should be fully relaxed or not during anal penetration? You should, that's a given. There's muscles inside your pelvic floor that are less voluntary than the "Suck in/push out" variety that you should learn to awake. If you don't these can cause cramps or spasms that may push your bladder closer to your sphincter, or move your prostate out of line from penetration.

You should be practicing these exercises on your own without penetration. But the pelvic floor drop/inhale belly full movement is what you want to do upon penetration specifically, as it helps you relax into penetration.
>>
>>9892073
Most plugs are meant to instill a sense of fullness. They're great if you're prepping your ass to insert something larger later on, or if you just want to jerk off normally and enjoy the contractions when you cum. They're not great for directly stimulating the prostate or producing prostate orgasms. You want something long enough that i can reach the p-spot, and with enough of an angle to it such that it can scrape along the top of your rectum, like the pure wand or an aneros.
>>
>>9892099
>Your post is poorly worded to be honest.
Ye sry i'm not english native and it's 5am here it's hard to make a proper sentence
Anyway you answered my questions tyvm sir
>>
File: 1629368625680.jpg (984 KB, 3172x4096)
984 KB
984 KB JPG
>>9891902
Are you not interested in dildos? The head of a cock will rub your prostate as it fucks you if you angle it right. Aneros is a good investment too, but it's something that can take forever to properly master, but you can also fuck yourself with it if you get bored. Weed highly recommended with aneros for me, the sessions are way more interesting and I think it makes muscle control easier to learn if you feel like you're not making enough progress.

>>9891907
Think sexy thoughts and keep the mood going. I like to act slutty like I'm cumming and ahegao and shit and it helps. Sometimes I cum, sometimes I drool a lot of precum, but it still feel good.

>>9892084
I don't generally cum while limp so the sensation from getting hard in my cage can help get me over the edge, but that's not exactly intentional. If you find chastity hot it will help you get into the right mindset.

Blog time: Girlfriend isn't into chastity cages, but wanted me to fuck her with an 8 inch strap-on a month back. It's the first time she's ever expressed wanting anything bigger than me before (6") and while there was some sensation of the base of the dildo pressing on my cock and panties I was wearing tugging on the head, I came prematurely mostly due to how fucking hot it was watching her take something bigger than me. I'd love to do it again. Bonus meme: we fucked afterwards, then she blew me, and then sucked on one of my nipples (male) and played with the other one while I jerked myself off. I kind of wanted to blog, but at the same time just a reminder that sensation is one thing, but being turned on is most important.
>>
>>9891655
It's an etsy store that makes semi-custom stuff to order, I didn't want to cancel my order in case the dude already poured the silicone. Hopefully because it's an etsy store and I'm buying something from another human instead of a big corporation they'll hook me up.
>>
>>9892143
Dunno about dildos, I really dislike the realistic looking ones so I'd first have to find one that doesn't look like an actual cock, then it also seems like it would be even more tiring to use than my fingers, unless there is some weird position that makes it easy to use. But then again, due to the angle needed, I'm not sure if I could use that position.

The aneros always interested me, but i am very scared that it could just do nothing for me. I looked at the forums and users there legit sounded like cultists with thay fucking thing and I thought ir sounded like a ripoff
>>
I'm like 1.5 hours into a session, dick is just covered top to bottom in precum, but I still haven't finished. Stop and try again tomorrow? I'm so fucking horny,
>>
>>9892291
from experience I can tell you: yes, stop and try again. don’t jack off either— your horniness will bring you closer to analgasm on your next attempt.
>>
>>9891975
>They release your pelvic floor in order to open up your anal muscles. This is also, obviously, ideal for taking stuff in (like toys/cock) in.
this is kind of how i open up to take toys in actually

>>9892107
>Most plugs are meant to instill a sense of fullness. They're great if you're prepping your ass to insert something larger later on,
mine is kinda small, i legit do not feel my buttplug.

>or if you just want to jerk off normally and enjoy the contractions when you cum.
that's kinda what i use mine for. either that or walking around with the feeling hoping it'll bump into my prostate

>>9892143
i got myself a dildo and i never used it. the thing about the aneros and other plugs similar in size is that they're so small that they can just be used whenever.
unfortunately, again if you are insensitive you have to just shut up and do unenjoyable work until it gets fun
and i haven't gotten there. the problem is when i literally can't feel anything in my prostate i just am too undisciplined to sit there and fuck myself
i know it's my fault entirely. i know if i just shut up and do 30 minutes of anal every day i can get this working, but i just never am in the mood to masturbate.
those 30 minutes of anal are extremely frustrating and boring, no matter what i do. it doesn't feel like anything so i literally have to treat anal like the most boring exercise ever. it's like fucking meditating

>but being turned on is most important.
i'm a different anon but my libido is nonexistent. i just don't get horny. most of the time with anal i'm never in the mood. i have to put the damn toy in me and try to get horny
>>
>come back after a small anal hiatus
>people recommending knockoff njoy's and poppers again
fucking stop you shitters, go ahead and fuck your body up but don't push that shit on other people.
>>
I'm at the point where I can totally ignore my dick and the thought of cumming while playing with my ass. I just chase that good feeling in my butt. My favorite thing to do is to relax or push out slightly as I stroke inwards so that the dildo barely grazes the prostate. I then tighten up as I stroke outwards so that the dildo grinds against the prostate as it exits, similar to as if I was raking leaves. As it feels really good, I tighten up down there so that the dildo hits my prostate as it goes both in and out.

The issue is that I get that sudden pushing out and wanting to piss if I keep stimulating the area around my prostate as well. I'm definitely not going deep because I'm only putting like 1/2 of my dildo in. Good thing is that I can cancel these with breathing and grabbing onto something with my other arm. However, having to consciously 'cancel' these takes my attention away from how my prostate is feeling, so I moved onto learning to not piss even if my bottom is pushing out.

Now that I can let my butt push out without any worries about pissing, I can continue stroking even when this happens. It actually feels insanely good in a different way, so I sometimes intentionally make my ass push out so that I can stroke while it happens.

The problem is that the location of my prostate shifts when my butt starts pushing out like this, so I can't continue the good feelings from hitting my prostate unless I temporarily remove the dildo and stop my butt from pushing out. Should my goal here be to now 1) train myself to not even push out? or 2) learn where to hit myself to stimulate my prostate as I'm pushing out involuntarily?

Also, in the beginning, I was very scared of involuntarily bearing down for too long; I keep imagining my insides exiting from my asshole or some insane prolapse happening. These days, I'm slowly letting my ass push out whenever it wants to without worrying. Sometimes, I let it push out for up half a minute. Is this dangerous?
>>
>>9890353
it's a mystery to me too. It feels like the summit goes further but it feels incredible
>>
Today was my second day using a prostate massager and doing anything related to anal. When cleaning I noticed some slight amount of blood on the toy. Should I worry about it?
>>
Does a vibrating toy help with prostate stimulation?
>>
Does anyone know if sissy university has been abandoned? If so, are there any replacements?
>>
>>9892087
Wouldn't even consider buying something so small.

>>9892379
>again
haven't visited this thread in months, had they stopped at some point?

>>9892446
Just do kegels, a muscle is elastic if you work it to provent atrophy.

>>9892462
Use it as a warning for future, more lube.
>>
>>9892087
Too short.
>>
>>9889668
Anyone else having a problem lifting weights in the gym?! I'm not shitposting this is a huge problem now. Any type of exercise that results in me squeezing my ass is making me feel like I'm going to cum. Leg day is the worst. I'm literally biting my lip doing calf raises trying not to fucking moan

What the fuck is happening?
>>
Everytime I feel in the mood and it gets really good, it instantly gets shitty, literally.
God... I know I shouldn't go at it without an enema beforehand but it's such a mood killer...
>>
>>9892576
I used to have something similar, really felt like flexing my entire body could result in an orgasm.
Might be related to an enlarged prostate. You should talk about it to your doctor.
>>
File: 1525967286622.jpg (60 KB, 442x640)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>9892084
I like chastity for other reasons I think... I like the idea of having my limp cock snuggled in a tight cage in general, but I've always like the idea of slightly harming my cock...
But realistically, I always leak like a broken faucet when I do anal so it would get the cage all dirty, might not be a great idea, also depending on whether you go for deep penetration and ride frenetically your dildo or if you go for more prostatic play, the feeling of having your semi hard cock flapping around with each thrusts freely can be a huge turn on that a cage may refrain a bit.
>>
>>9892525
seems to depend on the individual
for me it doesn't do anything since the feeling is too overpowering
>>
>>9892581
Remember that a good diet can make enemas easier. And you will eventually get used to it.
>>
>not horny
>going to put my buttplug in and just jack off and work out

>>9892576
not really, but i noticed i get significantly hornier after i go to the gym
>>
>>9892525
Meh, from my experience the cheap ones are garbage and don't hit the right spot or they don't do it with enough power. Maybe I was just unlucky but I think a normal dildo does a much better job and has much more versatility. If you want something automated you should look for a fucking machine, they're expensive but you can set them on softer penetrations and they feel extremely good.
>>
>>9890902
you can make very simple edibles called Firecrackers. All you need is some crackers and peanut butter/nutella/some fatty spread.
>>
>>9890353
Do you just, like, keep the massager in and go to bed doing nothing and this happens ?
>>
i feel like everything i feel with anal is just in my head

i currently have my plug in, and i am very aware of my abdominal area, but i feel like i'm just "thinking" about the area instead of stimulating it
>>
Every time these threads default into hfo chat it makes me think the same thing -
Most of you fags are closeted, probably seen some hot anime and hardcore pornography and have mentally tied this means of gratification onto your own psyche ... monkey see, monkey do.
However, as the boundaries have clearly been erased in your own head in regards to inserting things into you butt and all the physical aspects of doing so, you've failed to fully grasp what you're actually doing and the mental gymnastics you will have to do to derive some level of satisfaction from it. You see male anal sex is fundamentally gay ... in gay sex you have a dominant and a passive, or subservient ... or just a full on buttslut. Anyway, the satisfaction for the dominant is simple, and natural "use penis", "put penis in cute things hole", "dominate the soft cute thing". For the bottom however the pleasure is devired from being penetrated in the anus, which isn't everyone's cup of tea and can take some getting used to even tolerate - then to actually enjoy takes one to relish being dominated, having their anus stretched and being subservient.
If it's just you and a toy it might be difficult to enter the necessary mentality to enjoy being penetrated.
My advice would be consider the toys as practice ... go out and find a dom, on your terms and do whatever you can to enjoy having your butt slammed.
>>
>>9892872
Yes I have a boyfriend.
>>
>>9892872
As someone whose sexually explorative, I can tell you after trying around dudes are a turnoff. Probably are for many people here. Sex doesn't just have to be boxed in like that.

Best sex of my life was from a Fem-Domme. So yes, I agree, some level of partnership/intimacy greatly helps.
>>
>>9892673
now I'm wondering if I should make one and watch a nice movie or something
>>
>>9892872
You really don't need to hypnotize yourself into being gay or troon out to enjoy butt stuff. Just find the button in your ass and rub it, while watching whatever kind of porn that makes you horniest. If you get off to watching girls squirt on each other and fist each other's ass, watch that.
>>
>>9892960
this, even if you're into the agp stuff, you can just do it as a hobby
>>
File: axe38oza6cr41.jpg (16 KB, 400x400)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
so what's the best way to actually stimulate the prostate, like, far as actual technique is concerned? Everyone talks talks ad nauseum about how to find it, best device, best lube, yadda yadda, but what about technique, such as how light or firm, speed, do I make circular motions, go side to side, or just start at the top and drag the toy down like squeezing yogurt out of those gogurt tubes when you were a kid, the typical 'come here motion'? I've been fooling around with this stuff for a while and while it feels good I've never gotten the whole warm pelvis feeling hands free orgasm thing.
>>
File: 1533112514129.jpg (92 KB, 357x1920)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>9892872
>have mentally tied this means of gratification onto your own psyche

Half true, half wrong.
I've had those bottom envies since I was a child on and off.
Never felt attracted to men romantically but pornography did help me finding men more attractive, at first it was mainly their cock and it evolved into being able to feel sexually attracted to a few guys. I've had a few gfs, one of them lasted for 8 years too. It's with all that sexual experience that I realized it wasn't 100% satisfying, not even close compared to riding my biggest toy.
That being said, the fetish of being a sissy for a man has always been and always will be a part of me, but I don't see how it could happen realistically, and it really would never satisfy me with a girl, it's just not organic enough, it just wouldn't work. Tried grindr a few times and talking to real men was a pretty big turn off and I'm scared shitless of offering myself to some psychopath who will try to murder me or just treat me badly, and STDs are also pretty scary. Maybe one day but until then it doesn't matter much.

Now I think discussing fetish could be interesting and this place can be pretty good as they're often quite rare on the internet, but at least you guys could try to post more pictures. Honestly, 131 replies for 22 images? Really?
>>
>>9892987
>but at least you guys could try to post more pictures.
anal is strangely enough a fetish where pictures don't do it for me. it's all mental imagery and emotion for me
>>
>>9892971
It will always depend on your body, everyone's is different, and comfortability/sexual turn on plays a big role.

For me, it's always keeping my torso + hips + upper legs in alignment, with my legs close together (not spread open). This means I can do standing, prone, or on my knees vertical/cowgirl on the ground.

The other position that has worked is laying on my back, putting both my legs behind my head and going to pound town. But that requires significantly more flexibility and endurance.
>>
File: 1523619887659.jpg (131 KB, 1456x2044)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
Maybe porn broke me a bit but I remember from time to time, when I was having sex with my exgf, I was thinking that she was having so much more fun than me, I remember watching her sucking my cock and what would make me come was self inserting as her with that big cock in my mouth, whenever she'd be on all fours where she couldn't see I would use her pussy juices to finger my butt... So I don't know, I don't like men but I think bottoming is really my thing. She tried to finger my butt once and it was just very underwhelming... too shy, too weak, I'd feel her nails slightly scrapping... I just don't think a woman knows how to make it feel good, let alone enjoying fucking their bf.
>>
How many times a week is it okay to douche? Is every other day okay?
I ordered pic related and I wanna play with it as much as I can.
>>
Let's see if you little sluts can enlighten me a bit.
When I use toys I tend to use quite a lot of lube to make everything comfortable.
Sometimes I enjoy /gif/ clips of trap porn, with real men, and often it looks like they are not using much lube. The cock/boipuss doesn't look very wet or messy.

Why is this? They simply don't need it?
>>
>>9893027
IMO there's a sweet spot for lube. Too much and you lose some texture sensation, too little and and's not possible or has too much friction to feel good.
>>
>>9892308
I did end up jacking off, I need a cage. I felt so bad after.
>>
>>9893011
The internet says no more than three times per week, assuming evenly spaced. You can fuck up your lining if you overdo it, so I'd err on the side of caution.
Get some psyllium as well, it will help you cut your douche time, and in some cases even eliminate it entirely.
>>
>>9889668
I'm kinda sad there's no more panty's guide, even tho I wouldn't know what to add.
>>
File: 78274094_smaller.gif (2.58 MB, 480x254)
2.58 MB
2.58 MB GIF
i've only been able to do it once, but i'm in my cage now and i'm going to try to make it happen again
>>
Anyone know a good cheep cage to get started?
>>
>>9893258
the cobra is great, but the real thing is pricy. there are knockoffs on amazon which are probably decent enough to get started though.

https://amazon.com/Abstinenc%C3%AB-Breathable-Technology-Best-Companions/dp/B099F7TR9N/ref=sr_1_23
>>
>>9893027
Don't forget the porn industry often makes bottoms take painkillers to do hardcore scenes as well.
>>
What's the recommended Aneros?
>>
File: 1537290553391.png (244 KB, 600x560)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
this X-lube lasts forever. I recently shifted to hands-free only for masturbating as a way to cut back on fapping. I have been using a bunch of it now that I got some after people recommended it and I still only have used a quarter of the bottle it is in.
BD just also shipped my small custom flared chance that I managed to sneak in when the orders opened last month.
>>
>>9893466
Do you think that cumming from anal without regular masturbation counts as no fap?

Because I'm finding myself enjoying it too much that I'm fucking myself 1-3 times everyday.
>>
>>9892581
People already forgot about psylium? shame

>>9892746
If you only have it in and sit still, you are not stimulating it.

>>9893001
Sounds like pure truth, anon. Also
>letting someone finger you with long nails
just asking for trouble

>>9893466
I finished a bottle of jlube recently, took me over 2 years. I got new bottle and it's not as 'powdery' as the previous one.
Working on last two inches of XL Flared Chance.
>>
File: fate_042.jpg (338 KB, 1280x1808)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
>>9893480
>Do you think that cumming from anal without regular masturbation counts as no fap?
I do not personally. It's just I feel much more "satisfied" horny wise with a handsfree orgasm than with just jerking off now. if I jerk off I find myself doing it a bunch during the day and still being horny at the end of it. so I have started to wear a change while I am at home to prevent that and just cumming from my ass.
I have it pretty much down to a science on what works. I can do it in less than 10 mins if I am rushing it. it's great but at the same time it only works really in one position reliably and I wish I could do it in others.

>>9893482
I think I am in the minority but I do not like large toys. my go-to one is pretty small and it makes me cum every time I use it. even this small chance is going to be a stretch to fit.
>>
>>9893497
I hear you, I can easily milk myself with my smallest 7.5incher, but my long term goal is to bottom out the xl flared chance and eventually milk myself with it. I came really close last few sessions.
>>
So I bought this dildo from a brick and mortar store in my town

https://www.amazon.com/Basically-Yours-Sweet-Hard-Dildo/dp/B00H1EAIK0/

It's phthalate-free soft PVC. I read that soft PVC is still bad even if it's phthalate-free.

Wondering if anyone had recommendations for a new dildo from Amazon. What's important for me is the texture and stiffness. I really love this dildo because it's really hard and not floppy. Of course it still bends, but if I aim it towards my prostate, it will stimulate it for sure. I like how it's texture is really smooth too. Size is perfect as well.

Thank you!
>>
File: 1630702772382.jpg (597 KB, 1093x1200)
597 KB
597 KB JPG
Just bought this recently at half off (because the other color is less popular I guess and they won't sell?) (was 59, now 29)
theres 4 left so I figured I'd drop it here
The customizable bend sounds amazing, going to try and break it in tomorrow
>>
File: 1621623919231.png (1.53 MB, 1200x1538)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
>>9893518
>>9893508
forgot to link and FORGOT to post the fucking page
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07YYMP69B/
>>
>>9893520
That's a pretty interesting dildo. How does it keep its shape?

Might grab one myself. Just wish it was a cool color like blue.
>>
File: 1626066194363.jpg (980 KB, 3197x4096)
980 KB
980 KB JPG
>>9893527
Dunno, like I said I'll break it in tomorrow. Might open it right now and see how it works my self, but I don't think I could hold myself back from using it tonight if I did but I absolutely LOVE my other curved stuff so it seems perfect.

makes it so much easier to hit that spot for me
>>
>>9893482
>If you only have it in and sit still, you are not stimulating it.
what's there to do with one besides kegels and jacking off?
>>
Thoughts on glow-in-the-dark dildos?

https://www.amazon.com/Day-Trader-FUKENA-Silicone-Insertable/
>>
File: 1608555219007.jpg (290 KB, 1311x2048)
290 KB
290 KB JPG
>>9893534
definitely a meme, but check out the rest of fukenas stuff sorting by price to find similar half off deals
https://www.fukena.com/silicone-dildos.html
the mountaineer( that I bought) is one of them, has nice girth and is bendable and holds its shape
>>
>>9893508
>phthalate-free soft PVC
Phthalate-free PVC doesn't exist. Remember to only buy silicone dildos and don't trust any product that says "body safe PVC", "phthalate-free PVC" and this kind of things because it's all bullshit to sell the product.
>>
>>9893508
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CYJJZH3
this one is my fav due to it being very very stiff and curved
>>
>>9893548
that was also one of my favorites as well, definitely check out>>9893520
if you're in love with curved stuff its around the same price (if you dont mind the cheaper color)
>>
>>9893552
I do love a very heavy curve. does it actually stay in the spot that you put it in or does it slowly straighten out? that looks very interesting I might pick one up if it actually stays where you put it.
>>
>>9893532
Can you sit on chair with your full weight on it? If you can, just move your hips, don't have to do big movements, just like grind on your chair slightly while doing other activities.
>>
File: 1613533136190.png (1.64 MB, 1447x2047)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
>>9893555
I'll open it up right now and see how well it keeps the curve just for you anons, gimme a minute. Especially since theres only 4 left on the discount
>>
>>9893520
Just bought me one. Will arrive Wednesday. Thanks anon!
>>
>>9893497
What position, and what toy?
>>
File: 1601918886919.jpg (426 KB, 900x1200)
426 KB
426 KB JPG
>>9893555
so I checked it out, can't REALLY tell how well it'll keep it's curve when I'm slamming it in and out of my ass but I think it'll be fine.
>>
>>9893574
interesting, how far can you curve it? I like slow powerful all the way in and balls deep thrusts anyways so I don't do a lot of speed.
>>
>>9893576
I wanna say about 30 degrees either downward or upward, about.
>>
>>9893579
thanks for the review I will give it a shot. I have to many dildos already what is the harm in another
>>
>>9893566
it's with this >>9893548 toy and in basically pic related's position or with my feet on the wall. I have a room with a padded floor that I use for VR and I use that. Then I do slow and strong balls deep trusts and it has me cumming in no time. the downside is you are pretty much coming in your own face every time cause it makes you stare down the barrel of a loaded gun. I am one of the people that go totally soft when butt stuff is involved though until just before I cum then I get a little hard. I can be hard going in but it just deflates from the moment of insertion. so it makes the position easy for me
>>
File: 1607406788425.jpg (295 KB, 850x1314)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>>9893608
I bought that a few weeks ago after seeing it on here. I absolutely love the curve too.
Never knew some people went soft during buttstuff. That's kind of hot in a way
>>
File: 1609601677866.jpg (535 KB, 636x900)
535 KB
535 KB JPG
>>9893608
>the downside is you are pretty much coming in your own face every time cause it makes you stare down the barrel of a loaded gun.

Sounds hot to me desu
>>
>>9893618
its always been a thing for me. I dunno if it is just shifting the primary area of pleasure or what.
>>9893621
I have gotten used to it now. but it was a surprise the first couple times it happened. it doesn't help that I cum a bunch too.
>>
File: EI9XcjpUUAAzfx6.jpg (109 KB, 800x965)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>9893625
I'll try that position next time, might feel good
>>
>>9893657
good luck! How I fuck myself is another important piece I should probably talk about if you are looking to copy me. I have been doing butt stuff for a long time and for most of it I was under the impression that fast = good and I was totally wrong. Now I thrust at the pace of like a slow clap at the very fastest but each one just has a lot more power behind it. I do a full stroke all the way out then balls deep until the balls on the dildo slap against my perineum. but its going to be different for each person.
>>
>>9893608
>>9893625
>tfw too tall to do this comfortably
>>
>>9893668
I am 6ft 4in tall bruh
>>
slightly OOT, anyone had any success with getting rid of nightly boners?
>>
>>9893669
Maybe I just need to practice more than, it ends up being more uncomfortable than pleasure for me, though you do have a good 4" on me
>>
>>9893711
you don't need to curl your legs all the way over your head. pic related also works against a wall. Or you can put your feet flat on a wall and walk up it a bit. alternatively, you could put something to stop your legs from over extending over your head to the point to where it was uncomfortable like a chair or bed
>>
File: 1599530824425.jpg (425 KB, 707x1000)
425 KB
425 KB JPG
>>9893716
I'll probably give it another go tomorrow with my new toy
bought this >>9893520
>>
>>9893720
I also got it off your recommendation I will let you know how it works for me too.
>>
File: 1604079390210.png (427 KB, 602x800)
427 KB
427 KB PNG
>>9893723
Cool! I hope it's as fun as it seems, I just had to try it when I saw the discount
>>
File: 1630738110175.png (1.18 MB, 1000x1200)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>>9893725
it's hard to find stiff curved dildos. most of the g spot ones are way too squishy even though they have a curve.
>>
File: 1611917407822.jpg (335 KB, 960x960)
335 KB
335 KB JPG
>>9893730
Mhm yeah I know what you mean, this one is has a bit of squish to it but it's not overly squishy IMO, so I hope it's not too squishy for you. I'd say it's just under the squishiness of the purple curved one I also recommend from time to time here shown
>>9893548
>>
>>9893736
that's me recommending the purple one lol, I tell everyone to get it. I have probably 40ish dildos and plugs and it's the one I use 95% of the time. then there are another 5 or so that I use when I am in the mood for change. I even bought an extra one in case mine breaks and they stop making them. so I guess we are helping each other
>>
File: 1616188989097.jpg (915 KB, 950x825)
915 KB
915 KB JPG
>>9893739
I recommend it often too, I keep coming back to it because of the curve
I haven't actually used anything as wide as the new one coming in over 3 weeks so I'm not even sure if I can comfortably take it right off the bat
>>
>>9893742
the curve is addicting, it lets you slam the right spots perfectly for me. That is another thing too I love about it, it's so thin that you can pretty much jump right in with only a little warm-up. everything else takes me some stretching to be able to take
>>
>>9892712
I put it in and lay in darkness, then I focus on my breathing and any sensations I might feel.
If something feels good, I try to focus on it and amplify it. I might squeeze but only if necessary. The goal is always for my body to react to it automatically.
Because I'm in the dark it's easy for my thoughts to drift and almost fall asleep. But thankfully my body wakes me up at the slightest jolt from the toy.
If your wondering if you can fall asleep with the toy, dont. Bot dangerous and uncomfortable to wake up to it
>>
>>9893618
Anal makes me go soft as well, on the cusp of orgasm I grow a bit but still soft, like a floppy semi. The few times I've cum with a partner they were surprised when it happened because they thought I'd get hard.
>>
>>9892269
I highly recommend the aneros, it gives me so many incredible orgasms and makes me moan uncontrollably.

Not gonnna lie tho, it took me like 1,5 years to get to this point.
>>
>>9889668
>>9889668
Just had my first truly HFO.
Took a break from anal and basically the internet for like 6 months. Find some men's health article about p-massagers.
>250$
Fuck it I've spent money on dumber shit.
Busy life so only really have an hour or so for everything including prep and cleanup. Shove it in turn everything to max. Feels good but I still finish with my hands.
>fug I guess it was just a meme
Today stars align and I have a free morning. I put it in, put a pillow on my computer chair (for maximum comfort and so I can sit on it), decide to take it slow while I play eroge for a few hours.
>can't concentrate on game
Ok open up internet to look for vids.
>orgasm on Google search
What the fuck
Pull down panties to see if I've cum
>I haven't
Panties touch my dick while I'm checking
>orgasm again
>cum starts steadily leaking out like a fucking ice-cream machine
This was 10 minutes at most on the lowest rotation setting without the vibe turned on; I didn't even jerk to get hard yet. I think sitting on it forced it to really push hard into my prostate.
>jerk off 2 or 3 more times while I cleanup and shower
I can still feel my prostate twitching with that slow and steady rotational rhythm.
Looking at the length of the toy I now realise that at least for me, my prostate is a lot deeper in than I thought it was. Best 250 I've ever spent.
It usually takes me up to an hour of intense concentration, hardcore porn, riding my BD until my legs burn and edging my dick with my hands before I cum.
And the best part?
>waterproof
>and
>rechargeable
>>
File: 1630209969143.jpg (727 KB, 1000x896)
727 KB
727 KB JPG
>>9893820
Adding as well that it plays 100% into my sub fetish of getting forcefucked by a machine. Even though I can afford a fuckmachine I don't really have the space for it. Having this little stupid toy make me its bitch was the hottest fucking thing ever.
>>
File: 1629562937491.jpg (135 KB, 877x620)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>9893823
>>
File: 92054vn9urt51.jpg (122 KB, 1080x1530)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
How do I kiss someone on the lips?
How do I suck someone's dick in the way that he enjoys it (he is cut)?
How should my partner lick my ass to make it feel comfortable for both of us?
t. virgin with boyfriend staying over in my apartment in the room next to mine
>>
>>9893917
This is really gay and not really anal related, anon.
>>
>>9893989
I'm sorry, I just wanted to make it as least gay as I could for my boyfriend, I didn't want to sound so gay you know. It's only because I love him or something.
>>
>>9893917
tell him he should let you know if you are doing it wrong/right
same goes for you when he licks your ass.
don't forget the lube
>>
File: 1610684805150.jpg (2.34 MB, 2091x2418)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB JPG
>>9893917
I hope you trust him enough not to get POZZED or any other STD's
For all three though, pretty much comes down to how you use your tongue, focus on the glans specifically if you're doing oral stuff
also this >>9894073
>>
>>9891015
Check back in today when you're done anon! Lemme know how it all worked out for you.
>>
>>9894245
Well, I already broke one of those stupidly expensive suppositories last night just unwrapping them so I'm a little salty about that, but there will definitely be a writeup once I'm actually done and back down.
>>
File: image_2021-09-07_210625.png (474 KB, 1249x1258)
474 KB
474 KB PNG
Ok so tomorrow this bad boy arrives, it's not that big but definitely too big for me.
For now i havent had the problem of too big dildo yet.
Are there any tips on stretching ?
Or do you just sit on the dildo slowly until it enters, simple as that ?
>>
File: 1599914697992.png (3.24 MB, 4000x3000)
3.24 MB
3.24 MB PNG
>>9894273
>Are there any tips on stretching ?
generally you want to go up in .25" increments at most as far as diameter goes.
I have that toy in particular, It's fun but it has the problem of doing a very good job of scraping lube off your walls and pushing/pulling it forward making friction happen so just keep that in mind.

If I remember correctly the flare is about 1.7-1.8" and if that's your absolute first toy you absolutely DO NOT want to use that until you make your way up in sizes
>>
>>9894266
Be sure to pop them in the freezer for about an hour before play. They melt quickly otherwise.
>>
File: image_2021-09-07_213315.png (1.03 MB, 850x1202)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>9894282
>you absolutely DO NOT want to use that until you make your way up in sizes
Yeye i wouldn't do this i'm not that crazy.
I already have a 1.6in dildo and a 1.7 plug
i struggle a bit entering the plug but it's ok, that's why i know i will struggle on this new dildo.

>I have that toy in particular, It's fun but it has the problem of doing a very good job of scraping lube off your walls and pushing/pulling it forward making friction happen
Huhhh that's annoying i already have this problem with my current one.
You feel friction so you pull out and turns out all the lube is on the ground or deep in the ass.
Would getting a slimier lube help ? I think i'll buy xlube/jlube and make it extra slimy or something like that.
>>
>>9894298
>Would getting a slimier lube help ?
Nah I really don't think so, it's just that "good" at creating a vacuum/pushing/scraping the lube from up on the walls, so I tend to not use it anymore sadly
>>
https://www.amazon.com/Coairliy-Machine-Thrusting-Attachments-Masturbation/dp/B08QTNZ1GG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=fuck+machine&qid=1631043944&s=hpc&sr=1-1

are fuck machines worth it? I've been really tempted to get a cheap one, but I don't know if it would be worth the money for some anal lovin
>>
>>9894313
Yes and no. That one you posted is complete garbage. I bought one before. Cheap plastic, barely thrusts with less than 2.5 inch stroke, not enough torque to really pound you, and breaks easy.

The Hismith standard $400 or so machine is great at what it does. A bit of a hassle to set up and tear down, as well as finding the right angle that is comfortable for you. It's the only one I can recommend, but then again, I don't use it much anymore since I like being able to manually adjust my toy. That, and I cum hands free very easily from anal these days, so I don't need the machine anymore.
>>
>>9894273
Is this real silicone? Report back here when it arrives, I want to know if it real silicone or if it has that famous bad smell of chinesium material.
>>
File: 14.jpg (924 KB, 1280x1791)
924 KB
924 KB JPG
>>9891019
just read this and god i wish that were me

https://nhentai.net/g/324653/
>>
>>9894346
Yes if you want. Any tips on how to know it is real sillicone ? Besides the smell because idk what sillicone toys smells like.
>>
Came a bunch from having a curved dildo angled away from my pp, thought the curve had to be towards but I've had better luck with it curving away.

Odd
>>
>>9894369
works fine either way because the shaft ends up pressing up against your prostate
>>
>>9894372
Yeah. Plus with it curving away from my pp I didn't have the usual problem of having the feeling of needing to pee.

Wonder if that works the same with those curved prostate massagers
>>
>>9894366
Most silicone toys don't have any smell at all, but if it's a non body safe material you will notice a bad chemical smell on it.
I'm not asking you to do it, but if you want to risk it you can do a lighter test. follow this guide to check: https://dangerouslilly.com/2014/03/deciphering-results-of-flame-test/
>>
>>9893359
Please respond
>>
>>9894313
if you buy a decent one it is. if you want one just bite the bullet and buy a Hismith, everything else is going to be disappointing. I have a Hismith and its great I use it all the time
>>
>>9893557
>Can you sit on chair with your full weight on it?
kinda? i think i know what you mean
i will try tomorrow then.
keep in mind i feel nothing on my prostate for the most part. i don't know what i'm supposed to feel at all with a plug
>>
>>9894346
I have one in green, they are silicone.
>>
File: 1542166368029.jpg (636 KB, 1440x1440)
636 KB
636 KB JPG
>just learned that anus is the first body part that humans embryos build
Anuses are very important!
>>
>>9894424
Great news !
>>
>>9889668

I have a question. When I get horny I finger my butthole, I am careful and use a lube like vegetable oil but then it bleeds and hurts to go #2. Even tho this happens I still get horny and try it again and I don't know why. Does that happen to anyone else?
>>
>>9894472
>Blood
you are probably scratching yourself with your nails, you need to keep them very trimmed and consistently filed down to make sure there aren't any sharp edges. Or it's hemorrhoids or both
>>
File: 15.jpg (462 KB, 1057x1500)
462 KB
462 KB JPG
So I think I finally had my first couple of dry orgasms.

Couple of things that I realized:

1. Previously, I had so many different 'buttspasms' that I thought were maybe a prostate orgasm. However, I think you'll know when you had one because it's wildly differently. My cock was suddenly engorging with blood and became hard. It became so hard that it was almost painful (happens to me sometimes when I edge for too long too).

2. Stimulating your prostate feels like rubbing the head of my penis to me. It's almost feels too unbearably good. Sometimes, I can't even get my dick sucked without needing the person to stop. When my cock started getting real hard, my ass also started feeling amazing too. It went from being too sensitive to feeling like the best feeling in the world that I had to chase.

3. Practice breathing and exerting control over your ass. Sometimes, you will get buttspasms. If you can breath properly and also tighten down there the right way, you can stop them before they become unbearable and shoot your dildo out of your ass. With that said, I noticed that my butt was spasming anyways while I was having a dry orgasm. The difference today is that I was slowly but firmly pounding my butt, kind of how a human pelvis slowly would. My hand was positioned such that the dorsal side was against a wall so my dildo couldn't come out of my ass even if it wanted to. Until you have greater control over your ass, positions that help the dildo fight against your ass trying to spit it out is helpful.

4. Having no music or videos playing is nicer sometimes. Something about hearing your quiet moans beneath your breath when you start feeling good and hearing your quiet deep breaths is erotic. You hear yourself feeling good, which makes you feel even better in return.

5. Use your whole body when having fun with your butt. When your hands become a little tired or won't listen because your butt is feeling too good, you can move your pelvis to continue fucking yourself.
>>
File: 2.jpg (558 KB, 1125x1598)
558 KB
558 KB JPG
>>9894503

6. For me, the best positions are the ones that have my thighs and torso parallel. When I prone bone myself, even if I don't angle my dildo perfectly, it always stimulates my prostate really hard; probably has something to do with the way the pelvic organs are spatially in that position. Otherwise, positions and hand placement that make it effortless to aim your dildo at your prostate and pump for long periods of time are best.

7. I did a lot of testing regarding how I should flex my pelvis while doing this. For me, squeezing as if I'm trying to hold my pee while either half-assed "trying to shit real hard" or "holding my shit in" is best. When I do this, I feel like every good overly sensitive feeling from hitting your prostate is traveling to the tip of my dick and building up.

8. Try to have it so that you have no distractions while playing with your ass. Have your media, lube, toys, doggy pad, etc ready so that you don't have to disrupt your train of thought. This really is a mental thing.

9. Really start to enjoy playing with your ass. I was kind of obsessed with trying to shoot jizz out of my dick while fucking my ass, but I think that made it harder. I think the turning point for me was learning how to use my pelvic muscles to rake my dildo as I stroked in and out. It grazed my prostate and just kind of felt good. It wasn't the same intense feeling as fucking my prostate, but I prefer those light sensations in the beginning. I did light up once, which made this raking feeling 100x better and helped me like ass play even more. After this, I stopped trying to build good feelings in my ass to cum. Instead, I built upon those good feelings just because I wanted to experience them more.

Things might differ from person to person, but I think these were the main points that helped me.
>>
>>9889784
Depends that you're into but there's not much action with beads, its more about having them in and the feeling when you move around. They go great with bondage ;)
>>
Do you reach a point where you can start a session with bigger toys? I have to work my way up to my biggest toys right now, I wish I could just start with the good stuff. I started using butt plugs to take a break while still being "ready" to continue.
>>
Does anyone have the best of both worlds with dildos for both length and girth? I always seem to either get a longer and thin one or one too thick and I can’t move in and out of me at a constant rate. I bought a large unflated chance dildo and while it feels really nice to be in me, I can’t push it in and out as consistent as I’d like. Anyone have a dildo that’s about 12-14 inches of insertable length and has some girth to it but nothing that more for simple insertion? One that’s a bit bigger that I can freely pound hard and fast.
>>
>>9894620
You're asking for a one-size-fits-all when we all have different body types.

I mean, my favorite toy is 8.5"x2" or so. That took me a while to get up to that. I also enjoyed a 7"x1 7/8" for a while.

12-14 sounds awful to me for example lol.
>>
>>9894503
>>9894504
thanks for these
>>
Whenever I start riding, I can't help just getting a massive erection and I can't help myself but start vigorously riding and masturbating. I feel I'm not truly slamming my prostate because after I cum I get this wave of shame and cleanup, when I want to either handsfree orgasm and/or bypass the refractory period and keep pounding. How do I do both, I always try to control myself, but I just can't and start touching myself.
>>
>>9894769
Get a chastity cage, put the key in a bag of water and put that in the freezer.
>>
File: Ezwe8UNXIAYHHGT.jpg (375 KB, 1000x749)
375 KB
375 KB JPG
How do you store your toys? I have a bunch of them hidden in different places in my closet personally and it's not very convenient whenever I want to pick a specific one and have to look into everything... but I'm afraid of storing them all in the same place, heard that it can make weird chemical reactions, and I'm not too sure what kind of material would work the best to avoid that.
>>
>>9894818
I use a towel to have a barrier between mine, also helps if I miss some moisture when cleaning. It’s never a good idea to have toys touching because that can cause reactions
>>
File: 1621697074972.jpg (261 KB, 1280x1811)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
>>9894273
>Or do you just sit on the dildo slowly until it enters, simple as that ?

That's what I always did, it's much harder with plugs but dildos that have a smooth, progressive length, are fun to get used to.
>>
>>9894369
>>9894374
Sounds like you're hitting your bladder, the prostate isn't that deep, a very common mistake. But honestly hitting the bladder feels very good as well.
>>
>>9894273
For stretching please get something smaller, rule of thumb is to get something similar to diameter of your shits. I have slink for warm up.

>>9894366
You can do a spot test with acetone, like the bottom of the toy, for example.

>>9894422
The plug could be too short, when you sit down, bend back so the toy presses towards your dick. Prostate is not that deep, there might be edge cases with people having super small fingers, but in general you should be able to reach it with your middle finger. If your toy is shorter than your middle finger, you might need a bigger one.

>>9894609
Yea, I can take XL nova without warmup, but I still warm up for my XL Flared chance, better safe than sorry.

>>9894620
I have XL flared chance and I have no trouble fucking myself with it. It all comes down to practise. You could waste money buying sizes in between, or you could just train to take it like a good slut.

>>9894769
The 'shame' wave only comes if you ejaculate from masturbation, no matter if you massage prostate in the process or not.
>>
>>9894818
I have a tool box but I have a bunch. they lock too if that is something you are worried about. the link below is the one that I got but I don't know if they make them anymore. they work great as you can store them all without them touching.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01NCV3G9G
>>
any danger posting lovense link in thread? just receive plug and edge.
>>
>>9891015
And we're back! TL;DR: 8/10 experience, will try again, but I'm not so sure about the specific combination of products. I questioned previously whether I'd ever had an HFO, but I definitely don't now, though I feel like I can still improve on the experience.

What I ended up using was the Kikoko tea, the Kiskanu suppositories and a Dosist Arouse THC+ pen since the recommended version is unobtanium here. For toys, I had an Aneros Helix Syn and a Njoy PureWand. I made the mistake of not trying the tea or suppositories by themselves, so I'm not fully sure which did what, but I certainly didn't feel like a "cat in heat," though I was more explorative of myself than usual, a bit cuddlier, and had a nice lower body tingle. More investigation needed there. An hour of waiting after dosing with the tea and sup, and three hits of the pen later, I was feeling the way I wanted. I also tried a few whiffs of poppers and I'm now certain THC and amyls were somehow designed to be used together; it was absolute empty-headed bliss that even lasted longer than usual. On this stuff, it was way easier than usual to do that repetitive motion necessary and just not think about anything other than feeling good. It wasn't long after I switched to bouncing on my PureWand that I was throwing my head back and shaking, the experience definitely made me want to come back for more.
(cont.)
>>
>>9894910
There are a few things I want to try for next time, though. First, I really need to try the tea and suppositories separate from each other. I didn't come at those two the best way possible.

Second, I think I want to try using 5-10mg of a Kiva Confections 5:1 chocolate edible I grabbed instead of so many hits on the pen so everything comes on at once and stays on. Replacing the tea with chocolate entirely is also something to look into. The feeling of "wellness" from that chocolate blend may also be more beneficial for this kind of experience than the vape pen was on top of being way easier to find and less expensive than the tea or the pen.

Third, I want to replace the Dosist pen with a Dosidos vape I snagged and see what happens. Dosidos knocked me out of my head with a vengeance which seems perfect for butt play, but the lack of desire to move may be a problem. I've already managed a good normal fap on the stuff, so there's at least that.

Fourth, some plain CBD products might be interesting. They obviously won't do much for headspace, but they're more widely available than THC stuff and the feeling of relaxation could still be beneficial. It'd be great if someone else feeling the least bit adventurous chimed in there.

Fifth, it's probably time to grab an actual dildo. I've been avoiding phallic toys, but thrusting was really where it was at, nice as the Aneros is for warmup and assisted fapping. It's time to get over it and I've seen a few options here that look nice.

I'm going to call this the beginning of a half-baked experiment. Expect it to take a while, but I'll check in as I mess around.
>>
Also, porn.
>>
>>9894769
>shame
You'll have to make your peace, one day, you know. There's plenty in this life to feel shame about, but this isn't one of them.
I don't know what road you'll have to walk. And God knows learning to love your body, especially when so many of us are taught not to, well it takes time. But just don't forget that this is one of the chains you're wearing that you have to make freedom or peace with, somehow. Good luck.
>>
>>9894910
Glad you had fun! Agreed a toy will definitely help. It's much more fun to go empty headed and bounce on a dildo lol.

I'd definitely go with the chocolates added as well! I like a 10mg piece in the mix here.

Check back in when you get yourself a toy!
>>
How lean do I have to be to see a belly bulge when hilting my large chance?
How do I drop bodyfat fast?
>>
>>9895073
I'm 6'4"@210lbs, I can see the bulge from XL flared chance.

It's more about the angle. Laying on your shoulders, hips in air and suck the gut a bit, easiest to see bulge.
>>
I like to shag my ass rotten, until even my largest toys slip in with minimal effort. Then I like to go to bed, and I lay there, gently touching my somewhat gaped butthole, and I like to think about how slutty it is.
Then I move positions, and I can feel that my butt is loose. Sometimes it gets me so horny I have to grab a dildo and hammer another out between the sheets.
>>
for the people that shoot lube inside their ass, how many ml?
>>
>>9894902
Bump
>>
File: image_2021-09-08_182029.png (506 KB, 707x1000)
506 KB
506 KB PNG
>>9894346
The toy arrived and for what i can check it seems like it is ineed silicone (no odor & sinks in water, i can't do lighter test cause i have no lighter rn i'll find a way to check later)

>>9894829
I see thanks i'll try doing it like this i will see
>>
>>9894853
>there might be edge cases with people having super small fingers, but in general you should be able to reach it with your middle finger.
my middle finger is about 3" long and i think i can feel something. the only noticable feeling i get with my fingers is if i touch a specific spot i can feel it in the head of my dick
>If your toy is shorter than your middle finger, you might need a bigger one.
all of my toys are larger than my fingers

>The 'shame' wave only comes if you ejaculate from masturbation, no matter if you massage prostate in the process or not.
different anon, but for me since i feel nothing from anal play i still have to masturbate to try and associate the entire region with pleasure
i'm trying to abstain from masturbating without anything in me but i still have bad days
>>
>>9894834
Yeah my prostate location skills are very poor, no matte what guide I follow
>>
>>9895316
For me, it wasn't until I had my first prostate orgasm that I realized that I was locating my prostate correctly all along. The issue was that I was a little -too- gentle with it.

Definitely be sensual and loving with your prostate. However, I think it is okay to fuck it firmly with slow determined strokes. Think of a fucking machine on a slow setting.

I also think that the way you stroke your dildo in and out is important too. A minor pause at the end of the inward stroke really does it for me, similar to how you'd fuck someone with your dick slowly and sensually. Try imagining that your inward strokes send minor shockwaves throughout your pelvis with each thrust.

If done right, you should feel zings at the tip of your penis. I was feeling buzzes but wasn't later that I realized I could be rougher with it and feel more.

This is actually harder than it sounds for me still because my natural instinct is to want to start jamming it in even deeper at the speed of light when I start feeling good. My ass tries to resist at this point, and it is much easier to desperately fuck myself harder, deeper, faster to overcome it. This usually ends up with me pissing and spasming instead of reaching a prostate orgasm.

It takes a lot of willpower and control to continue fucking yourself slowly with the same depth and pressure when your ass starts going nuts. The upside is that thinking about how good I'm feeling even when it's nice and slow turns me on even more. I also never prostate orgasm if I stroke quickly. If it's too difficult to control yourself when your ass starts pushing out, you can also just try shoving it in and leaving it there for a moment while savoring and focusing on the full feeling against your prostate.
>>
Anyone ever climaxed from a household item? would really like to spare myself the embarrassment as i have a roommate
>>
>>9895359
the only times i managed to cum from anal was with a cylindrical perfume bottle
i cant even get close with my dildo or prostate massager
>>
>>9895359
Yeah, find something phallic and safe to use and have fun. Just make sure you use something without sharp edges, don't go too hard and don't go too deep so it won't get stuck.
Better than that, just use your roommates dick.
>>
>>9895298

Just a quick update on my new toy.
I just want to thanks this post >>9891741
who convinced me to buy a bigger dildo.
I've always struggled to enjoy anal with my normal sized dildo because for some reason it doesn't always hit the prostate really much it's really inconsistent.
I've tried my new horsecock one real quick and compared the prostate stimulation with my smaller one and it's SO MUCH BETTER, like nothing comparable, prostate is hit for real i finally start to see the light in term of anal enjoyment.
If anyone struggles with their prostate you should definitely try bigger toys it can make a crazy difference.
>>
>>9895359
It'll be more embarrassing to ask him to drive you to the ER after whatever you stick up there gets lodged in your anus. Just get a dildo, it's safer and it'll feel better.
>>
File: image_2021-09-08_195754.png (1018 KB, 907x1616)
1018 KB
1018 KB PNG
Got blood on toy today.
I know a little blood can be normal but today was definitely a bit too much to be normal.
For how long do you guys stop anal when you get blood ?
I want to get back at it as soon as possible but don't want to hurt myself ofc.
>>
>>9895215
I have one of those butt syringes, I fill it up all the way, and sometimes I do it twice if my session is going long.
>>
>>9895359
You can use some household items. There are also dildo makers that make them disguised. Your best bet is the handle of something. Unfortunately, if it's hard, like, hard plastic it's not going to be greatly comfortable for a person new to anal. You can achieve better and safer results if you put a condom on whatever item you decide on. Remember though,, even the smallest seam, or defect can hurt very badly on a fresh butthole.
You may just be best off buying gloves and using your fingers.
>>
>>9895381
Couple of weeks
Keep checking your poop for blood too. If it doesn't stop then you'll be in trouble
>>
>>9895394
Well it wasn't a crazy amount i'm pretty confident it will be ok. it was like a decently big drop mixed in the lube.
But ye ok i'll try to forget anal for now and fap out my horniness.
>>
>>9895298
>>9895370
Good to know you enjoyed it. And welcome to the size queen club anon. Speaking from experience, be careful because it's a slippery slope, eventually you may want to go bigger and bigger.
>>
>>9895381
if it was just a bit couple of days is fine
>>
>>9892087
>Where would this rank in your toy collection?

Rather nicely. The Weredog Riot has a nice big head, and produces a nice pulling and pressure sensation on the prostate on the outstroke. I bought the L and XL on sale, and it was money well spent.
>>
>>9895358
Yeah I definetly get the need to go warp 9 with the dildo when it gets good. I'll slow down next time with firmer strokes. Do you have any advice on how to not hit the bladder?
>>
File: 80694740_p4.jpg (1.77 MB, 3543x2185)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB JPG
Got the snug plug 3 a while ago and its been pretty amazing. I wear it around the house for hours at a time and I love feeling the balls move around inside. It Doesn't really hit my prostate too much but doing a Kegel every now and then just to remind yourself that its in there feels good.
>>
>>9895399
Yeah, I'm not the people you're speaking to, but I feel that same way. My toys are all pretty average. Well, large human size, like a porn star. I've been looking at new, larger toys, but my favorite right now I really enjoy, and am scared I'll never use it again, if I use something bigger.
Also, I've been doing butt stuff for many many years, and I've never broken my butt, and it's not really something I want to break. Last night I was online looking at horse cocks, and tentacles... Then I decided that if I bought one, I would not be satisfied until I took the whole thing. That's my current favorite thing, is taking it all. I also don't feel like going super deep... I don't have any desire to go past my sigmoid. I like being pounded deep, but not too deep, but deep enough to feel it bottom out. I like to imagine it's my cervex because I'm a weirdo.
Anyways, I'm happy with the fact that my butt is still water tight, even after 25+ years of shoving things into it.
That all being said, I still find myself looking at big stuff. I just need to protect my butt from myself.
>>
household anon here, thoughts on picrel? roommate never uses dishes and it would be inconspicuous to wash off
>>
>>9895485
horrible.
>>
>>9895485
Hey, it has a built in lube dispenser!
>>
>>9895406
Nice, I've a medium size split firm/med Riot on the way.
Was also tempted to get a large Jack too but pussied out, 8.5" head and the shaft staying a constant width for 10" might be too much for me at this stage.
Do you have any experience with their other models?
>>
>>9895485
Terrible. And why the fuck would you put something you wash dishes with, in your butt? I used one of these once, I think it was designed as a sex toy.
>>
>>9895485
Oh, and that handle is made to be nonslip, so good luck.
>>
Does anyone here get their best workouts while playing with their butts? I do. I always do reverse cowgirl, and my hips are on fire today after last night. I like it, and it forces me to think about my butt when I normally would not.
>>
>>9895485
seriously just buy a dildo from amazon. keep it in your own space, no one will find it and it'll be so much better than anything you find at home.
>>
>>9895370
Where did you buy your new toy?

Are horse cocks the only one with that big of a flare? What other hot designs are there? I might want to go for my first fantasy toy.

Currently only have a regular straight dildo and an Njoy purewand.
>>
>>9895534
i keep a plug in whenever i do my workouts
i don't really feel it much but it's become a habit to
>>
>>9895543
I can't keep a plug in and do anything meaningful. It will fall out.
>>
>>9895540
https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B099YM8MJ9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

It's amazon.fr but i'm pretty sure there is the exact same on amazon.com

>Are horse cocks the only one with that big of a flare?
well idk but horse cock are pretty common and there's decently cheap ones like the one i got. other fantasy toys are usually pretty niche and very expensive.
>>
>>9895552
https://www.amazon.com/Multi-Flexible-Animal-Silicone-Suction/dp/B08GFNK9BW/ref=pd_sbs_4/147-0827830-8871551?pd_rd_w=pHdjd&pf_rd_p=3676f086-9496-4fd7-8490-77cf7f43f846&pf_rd_r=HJ8AVD0DCJ9TWEQB7EAC&pd_rd_r=8d7f3730-0247-470b-8ba7-fb5d57d923bc&pd_rd_wg=V3K9u&pd_rd_i=B08GFNK9BW&psc=1

found the one on amazon.com actually, it's the exact same.
>>
>>9895485
You're going to injure yourself.

Get a real toy. If you're so paranoid, get a lockbox or safe to put it in.
>>
>>9895552
Good points.

Do you enjoy the length of it? I'm not necessarily looking for anything longer, so I guess the extra length will make it easier to hold and handle?
>>
>>9895563
>easier to hold and handle
I never hold the dildo, i exclusively use suction ones and put them on floor or on the wall.
What's nice about the length is that the dildo hits the spot without having to fully take it in. so i'm more free with the movement and can do position like pic related and it hits the spot, where with my smaller dildo it's reverse cowgirl or nothing.
>>
>>9895552
>>9895553
Why do you keep calling it
>Amazon.com
?
Its a strange way to type. At this point, I think everyone knows what just regular Amazon means.
You sound like a bot.
>>
>>9895589
amazon.fr and amazon.com both have different catalogs, accounts, shipping time etc; it's just to be clear that both links are not from the same website and you wouldn't want to buy on amazon.fr if you don't live in france or western europe.
I know everyone knows what amazon is, thanks.
>>
>>9895587

Good point. I'd like to do that position as well.

Probably going to buy the same thing. I found these two listings on Amazon. They're probably the same company with different names right?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08GFNK9BW/
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SH6XRNS/

How do you like the color? There are others available, but I guess the red one looks best. I wish they had some other colors that didn't look like laffy taffy.
>>
>>9895599
Don't sass me, or I'll fuck your butthole, frenchy.
>>
>>9895600
Yes it looks like they are the same.
The first link is the same seller that the one i bought from so you shouldn't get any problem with it.

>How do you like the color?
Well mine is black and i rly like it, i don't really like flashy colours on dildos. Looks like you don't have black available on your links tho.

>>9895606
Sir that sounds gay a hell
>>
Is a little (and I mean very little) pink after anal masturbation okay?

No red blood or pink tinges during masturbation. It's mostly after anal masturbation when I try to take a shit and bear down a lot. I develop a small prolapse most of the time after playing with my ass that takes a few hours or a day to go away. During this time, I feel like I need to constantly take a shit. It's kind of a good yet uncomfortable feeling as if I'm sitting on a ball.
>>
What do you guys do about toys with flat bases which you want to use mounted?
>double sided suction cups seem expensive
>tying to a mount with bungie cord
>use an o-ring & harness
>>
>>9895654
You're in my opinion not speaking of something that is normal. You're either exaggerating, or busted your butt.
I've been pounding my anus for decades, and I don't care about slightly pink discharge. I care that it feels like you're sitting on a ball, and developed a small prolapse. These feelings, and a prolapse, no matter how small are not a good thing, and maybe you should take a step back.
>>
>>9895654
Sounds like you need to do some kegels, friends.
>>
>>9895704
Not that dude but does anyone have a link to a kegel guide?
>>
Just bought these 2 and a container of X Lube courtesy of the anon's in this thread, can't wait to see how they feel, I hope the curves make up for the size! Also hope this X Lube is as amazing as the reviews and people here say it is!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07YYMP69B/
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CYJJZH3
>>
>>9895384
You’re fuckin crazy, almost any amount of lube in the syringe makes me feel like I have to shit, I gave up on lubing my ass a while ago and only lube the toy
>>
Spent about 2 hours today with my Aneros helix syn and Pure wand. Gotta say, the pure wand felt way better but I don’t think I got close to an orgasm. Definitely some moments where I felt like I was on the edge, but nothing I did pushed it further. All of these posts about weed make me want to seriously try it, but it’s expensive and I think I’m going on an antidepressant soon. Any of you ever use thc and an antidepressant?
>>
>>9895309
>>9895316

Prostate might be tricky to 'feel' at first, it's surrounded by muscles, which tend to tense up. The more you train your ass the thicker muscles get so it becomes even harder to feel it with fingers, if you tense up. It happens involuntarly, so you need to just relax and wait for your butt to relax.

>>9895436
I have 2 inches left from bottoming my XL flared chance, just do kegels, desu.

>>9895540
I got my big ones from Bad Dragon, XL flared chance and for the delicious knot an XL Nova. Highly recommend nova for the knot.

>>9896006
Probably means the lube you are using is shit.
>>
>>9895518
I like the minimalist design of that toy, and the industrial strength suction cup is nice to have as well.
>>
>>9895551
Do you shit yourself too?

Posts like these worry me and make me think I should stop.
>>
File: 31sa5c1n95y41.jpg (971 KB, 1200x1200)
971 KB
971 KB JPG
Anyone has any dildo recommendations for SEA regions? Specifically Singapore. Most linked amazon ones don't deliver fug.
>>
how the hell do people go beyond ~7 inches deep?
>>
>>9896201
You will have to look for a local shop, then. Have you tried looking on Etsy?

>>9896255
Takes very thing dildo, it's REALLY REALLY intense at first, to the point where it kinda hurts. The colon entrance is shy as fuck. You need thin firm toy at first. Even now my slink tends to bend sometimes.
>>
Hey, can someone recommend me something with a realistic or fantasy design, made of silicone, that vibrates and is 8 inches or longer? I'm having a hard time finding anything.
>>
>>9896260
so 2.25x12 isn't the right thing for the job?
>>
>>9896332
There is a bend. More likely than not, a thick toy will stretch the bend instead of penetrating colon.
>>
I'm stuck between the Wevibe Vector and the Anal Fantasy Collection Ultimate P-Spot Milker. What do?
>>
>>9896046
By training the ass, is there anything else you need to do than just riding a dildo?
>>
>>9896255
I personally think that 5-7 inches is the ideal length. Anything in that range I find is easy to get used to, comfortable, pleasurable, and gives you that nice feeling of being "full" without any strain.
>>
>>9896633
Depends on your goals.
If you are stretching, at first the dildo will be too big to ride it, so just inserting and keeping it there is viable route.
If you want to train your ass sensitivity, avoid touching your dick during sessions. This is a good time to start working on your nipples, if you are into that (substitute jerking off with teasing your nipples).
When you are more experienced, doing kegels while riding is the next step.

>>9896679
around 6-6.5 you will hit your colon entrance, which is a big hurdle for people.
>>
>>9896712
>This is a good time to start working on your nipples,
Not that anon, but I like this suggestion.
If you don't have a cage, or you're just not into that sort of thing, but you still want to get off ' hands-free', it's a good idea to keep your hands busy. Take the chance to play with your nipples, massage your balls, run your hand along your inner thigh, or slap your ass.
You're introducing other sensations into your play while keeping your hands away from temptation.
>>
Who else not even into anime/hentai/comics/manga and is just here to chat butt secks?
>>
>>9896779
>Massaging your balls
>Keeping your hands away from temptation
>>
I can never cum fully with anal for some reason. I have dribbled like 4-5 drops, maybe one small squirt. On one hand, I can squirt clear piss a lot and it actually doesn't feel bad desu. Reading this thread makes me think I gotta practice some kegels and pelvic floor drops.
>>
File: 1626822337399.jpg (137 KB, 850x850)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>9896861
I have a really hard time myself, end up squirt pissing most of the time. The pelvic floor drops helped me a lot. I think the issue was me not relaxing enough and thinking bigger/harder/faster = better. But I just went super slow, focused on relaxing and doing those pelvic floor drops when I got close. One of my best sessions ever desu maybe I have been doing it wrong the whole time. Wish I didn't ruin it by jerking myself off at the end lol
>>
>>9896878
Yeah. I end up tensing a lot and kinda have a pushing sensation that leads to the squirt. It's tough to slow down and relax when you're horny and just wanna fuck urself tho T-T
>>
>>9896878
Did you learn about it from the advice I gave earlier? Just curious.
>>
>>9896878
>>9897015
Different anons
>>
>>9896891
What's the tag for this?
>>
File: 1626560840124.jpg (2.03 MB, 2853x1738)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB JPG
>>9896878
>>9897015
Yeah these posts right here
>>9894503
>>9894504
Looking forward to getting a chance to use my Hismith again
>>
>>9890170
>what's the point of a buttplug? it just sits there statically and doesn't touch anything so how are you supposed to feel anything?
Its for when your big bf doesn't like spending 3-8 minutes of warmup before he can actually go as hard as he wants. It also is a great signal for "hey I'm all clean back there, ready when you are".
>>
Anyone have any recommendations for anal beads? I'm not looking for anything insanely sized, but I don't want anything small either, but it's hard to find anything.
>>
File: 1530997435028.jpg (48 KB, 624x678)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
Just had my worst experience ever.
I went to the toilet a first time to empty everything naturally and my stools had a great consistency so I thought it would be a good day. Gave myself a pretty big enema with an adaptable shower hose to make sure I could go as big as I wanted later on, spilled out all the water I could in the shower and it was pretty clear to my surprise, I went to the toilet to make sure I was completely empty and there was some deeply lodged dirty water like some kind of very thin diarrhea, I made sure to wash everything, went back to the shower and gave myself a second enema. I felt full much faster and the water that I expelled was pretty clear yet again and so it seemed like everything was perfect.
Finished showering the rest of my body and got out of the bathroom. The thing is, I had a slight stomachache and my anal parts slightly irritated but I thought it was to be expected with the enema. About 15 minutes later I started lubing up and riding a suction cup dildo on all four, was feeling great for about 20 minutes despite the stomach still a bit bothered, but I was 100% sure that I could just go at it to my heart's content, then after a while I felt like a bunch of lube needed to come out so I let it leak on the towel and it was not... it was more like a tablespoon worth of diarrhea, I ran to the toilets and understood that I still had quite a lot of water lodged deep inside that the fun time I was having helped getting out...
It really sucks... I love anal but I always have shitty issues even when I'm going through the hassle of giving myself an enema. I even have a pretty good diet (orange juice in the morning, fresh vegetables, tomatoes, a bit of lettuce without any dressing, grilled shalot and onions with fresh chicken that I always cook myself and some yogurt for dessert, always make sure everything is fresh too and have a diarrhea once every three years or so), I just don't understand why I'm so unlucky...
>>
>>9895390
Plastic hair product bottles
>>
>>9897166
You enema'd too much, got liquid too deep up inside you so your body forced everything out.
>>
>>9897166

This is why i don't do enemas. The water has a mind of its own and just travels up even if i don't put a lot and then it just stirs up what was previously peaceful. I just wait til i had a good shit that leaves me feeling empty, and maybe a quick rectum rinse with like 100ml.

Also if you do a big enema wait at least 1-2 hours before going, the extra water will be absorbed by the colon.
>>
>>9897166
>pretty big enema
That's what you did wrong, don't go too deep with water if you not gonna use a long toy. Even if you want to go deep, it takes hours to do a deep clean most of the times so don't rush it.
>>
so i haven't been able to feel my plug at all but mentally i'm just constantly wanting things in me now

>>9895551
i'm always worried about it but i seem to have a decent grip on it
>>
>>9893669
I'm the same hight, I usually stand upside down against the wall lay on my scapula. It doesn't look as cool or sexy and you can only really use vibrating toys, but at least you can cum on your own face.
>>
Has anyone got any butt problems from years of anal play ?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.