[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/d/ - Hentai/Alternative

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 60 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 18th Birthday, 4chan!

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Women are the inferior gender, as such it's every man's duty to keep them collared and leashed.
It's all for their own good of course!

New world building Questions:

Work:
>Are women allowed to work outside the home or are they kept at home?
>What sort of work is considered menial and feminine enough to be appropriate for women?
>What are the dress codes for women at work, at home, etc?
>should sexual favors be explicitly written into women's job descriptions, or is it just an unspoken understanding?

Crime and Punishment:
>How are women view legally (like pets, slaves, children etc)?
>Do men bare any legal culpability for the behavior of their women?
>Does the legal system use corporal punishment on women?
>What are women's prisons like?

Sports:
>What sort of sports are women allowed to participate in?
>Are women's leagues sexualized parodies of the games men play?
>Are there televised sports that are outright fetish play, like ponygirl races?
>What is cheerleading like?

Last thread:
>>9889500

Disclaimer:
This thread is for fetishizing traditional patriarchy where it's biological men being Doms and biological Women as Subs
Trans/Femboy posts belong over in that thread: >>9906982
>>
>>9921785
Classic world Building questions:

>How should patriarchy be enforced? By laws? By force? By social pressure? Or something else?
>How should women see themselves when they look in the mirror? Describe the ideal self-image of a woman under patriarchy.

For men:
>What are the cruelest things you want to do to the weaker sex? How would you punish a troublesome female? What challenges would you set for an obedient ancilla?
>What are the kindest things you want to do to your pets? How would you express affection to a loyal bitch at your heels?
>How should a Father treat his daughters, wives and other women in his personal life?

For women:
>How do you see yourself serving the patriarchy? Would you be a chaste wife or a slutty paramour? Or maybe just slave or scullery maid?
>What is the most extreme act of female subjugation you can think of? Will you challenge yourself to offer it willingly, or do you want a man to inflict it on you?
>Would you want to be born into it or have a man train you into his ideal slut?

World building:
>What's the ideal state of gender norms(Pushed back to old ways or Neo-patriarchy)?
>Describe how women feel about their situation. Do they have any conflicted feelings which the patriarchy might play with?
>Are the people in your world biologically different from IRL humans? If so, how?
>What is the highest aspiration for a woman in your world? What sort of life can the best women live?
>>
>>9921787
>>
>>9921788
>>
>>9921791
>>
>>9921794
>>
>>9921795
>>
>>9921797
>>
>>9921798
>>
>>9921799
>>
>>9921800
>>
>>9921802
>>
>>9921785
I'm using a future setting where low-tier knowledge-work has been completely automated. There's no need for secretaries, store managers, bank tellers, etc, so lucky working women do sexual service for men, while the rest do menial labor under automated management.
They're cheaper than robots for a lot of jobs, and more ornamental for others, so it's common for companies to buy used women for various roles. Husbands can also contract to send them to work, if there's not enough housework to do.
There is obviously no way for them to work up to filling a man's role, and after a few generations of breeding and genetic tweaks none of them would be capable of it anyway.

Women don't have legal rights, so any crime they committed is their owner's responsibility. The idea of putting a woman on trial is mocked the way we do medieval prosecutions of animals.
There are no women's prisons, but one found loose without permission might end up in the pound. "Free (Use) Women" are publicly owned and the responsibility of the office in charge of them.

Society understands that women's purpose is to serve men, so maximizing women's welfare means improving their ability to do so. The government's "department of female welfare" set up to ensure women's humane treatment under the patriarchy also gradually adopted this interpretation, and now mostly engages in public/private R&D partnerships with breeders and men's associations.

Women's sports are pure entertainment, but unlike today people actually watch and enjoy them.
>>
I want to enslave a trans woman bros. She will be so happy to have HER gender affirmed by becoming a housewife servant for life for a man.
>>
mcstories can occasionally deliver on this front, uncommon as it might be:
>https://mcstories.com/DoctorStepford/DoctorStepford.html
>https://mcstories.com/BimboTime/BimboTime.html
I've seen more than a few 'what ifs' about re-education or mandating the enslavement of women into the perfect ideal, and this is one of the few instances I've seen someone follow through and make something of them. Both feature father-daughter incest in one form or another, something I'm not at all a fan of but which seems fairly common whenever this fetish is invoked. Not that it's surprising, given the connotations.
>>
>>9922034
>low-tier knowledge-work has been completely automated... so lucky working women do sexual service for men
In your setting is sexual service simply part of every woman's "job"?
Like an eye candy waitress or coffee girls, that don do any real work except being "moral" boosters

>Husbands can also contract to send them to work,
Also what's the culture on polygamy or harems?

>breeding and genetic tweaks none of them would be capable of it anyway
How far does your society take it?
Like are there artificially created cat girls or is it more mild stuff like longer healthier life spans

Also is it a cyber-punk kind of augments with robotic implants or is it purely "natural" as in it's from breeding/genetics?

>"Free (Use) Women"
Would there be efforts to breed these women to keep up a stable population of these pets/slaves?

>government's "department of female welfare" set up to ensure women's humane treatment under the patriarchy
Outside of Government are their cultural/religious institutions that keep this idea of paternalistic slavery going?
Something like cults, citizen groups etc..

>Women's sports are pure entertainment, but unlike today people actually watch and enjoy them.
Is there a lewd /d/ take on it?
like rules about a loosing team having to sexually serve the winning side's owners?
>>
>>9922053
>father-daughter incest in one form or another, something I'm not at all a fan of but which seems fairly common whenever this fetish is invoked
If your talking about the whole daddy dom thing it's not necessarily about blood related incest.
Just that a dominate male takes on a protective, loving, father like role for sub.
The men and women don't have to be blood related, it's more about the Dom-Sub roles in the relationship being closer to a father-daughter kind of deal
>>
>>9922092
Sorry, I wasn't trying to point to anything outstanding in this thread, just a tendency on other websites where this is still a thing. I don't plan to harp on it in any case.
>>
>>9922092
I think it's important for a patriarchy setting. Rule of the father means nobody gets to say no if he decides to use her that way, least of all her.
>>
>>9922092
>>9922138
>Sorry, I wasn't trying to point to anything outstanding in this thread
Oh I wasn't trying to harp on you or anything femanon, just pointing out the distinction between the Daddy dom and actual blood related incest fetishes.
But this is /d/ and a patriarchy thread so both ideas have been use by past greentexts/world builders, so it's fits well with the theme.

>>9922153
>Rule of the father means nobody gets to say no if he decides to use her that way, least of all her.
Thinking that as well, once a woman reaches adulthood her father has the right to treat her just like every other woman he owns...
Even when a girl becomes a woman her daddy is still the one keeping her on a leash, she'll never really have to think for her self.
Also feel like arranged marriages or at least a closed off system of marriage markets/auctions goes well with the idea of a father's rule over his women.
>>
>>9922059
>institutions that keep this idea of paternalistic slavery going
Definitely, but the premise is that they're fighting a losing battle against both men's libidos and business interests, which plays out over the course of the setting.
For example, free women were originally given the right not to participate in patriarchy, with their rights secured by the state they legally "belonged" to. Many young men couldn't find a wife, while older, wealthy patriarchs had willing harems.
After some political unrest, the government starts assigning free women to brothel service, and allowing men to unilaterally marry them for a fee. Soon after, girl's schools get the right to sell girls they raised, and start breeding them for sale. Under pressure to reduce the cost of buying a wife, the Female Welfare Dpt gradually cut girl's education mandates until they're a joke.

>How far does your society take (genetic tweaks)?
This changes fast, due to corporate and male pressure. The first changes are giving men and breeders full rights over medical procedures. Breast enlargement and other fix-ups become common. Extreme psychological conditioning methods are fast-tracked for approval.
All these are justified as being for women's welfare: helping them earn a husband and correcting unfeminine behavior.
Breeders lobby to allow gene-editing embryos for more natural assets, again argued as being in women's interests. Government funding goes into this research, as well as lifespan-increase and various improvements for men.
Conservative patriarchs oppose a lot of this as being both unnatural and a violation of men's duty to care for women. They're smeared as "backwards, anti-science fudds who probably can't fuck their wives any more," in the best tradition of political debate.

This is my attempt at worldbuilding to explain how a patriarchy could evolve into something more fun. There's lots of room for gentle love, but the world is commodifying women in increasingly harsh ways.
>>
>>9921785
Women's sports are played in skimpy uniforms that are designed to be prone to "wardrobe malfunctions." Of course being out of proper uniform at any time during a game is a foul. The standard penalty for a foul of any sort is being spanked by the ref in front of the crowd.

There's also a special rule in most women's sports that the loosing team is subject to some sort of public humiliation immediately after the game. What exactly that will be is different every time. Before the game, each team captain proposes an idea for what should happen to the losers. The ref selects the idea he judges to be more entertaining, and awards the team that proposed it a small number of bonus points. How many depends on the sport. Just enough to give that team an edge, without being an overwhelming advantage.
>>
File: 292 a-m.jpg (85 KB, 1280x960)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>9922343
>starts assigning free women to brothel service
Perhaps there might even be state run auctions or brothels doubling as a try before you buy deal?

Also this kind of slippery slope into full patriarchy could apply to other things as well.
IE a subsidy for mothers/breeders eventually turning into ban on abortions and contraceptive use.
Eventually putting all reproductive power in men's hands and take more rights/responsibilities away from women

>girl's schools get the right to sell girls they raised, and start breeding them for sale
Cute, I was thinking that it could be a sort of male teacher/headmaster and student kind of thing?
Or the top girls get picked out from the class and remain at the school as breeders/teachers.
I'd assume that schools have a mix of girls from their own breeding programs and some from out side.

>Female Welfare Dpt gradually cut girl's education mandates until they're a joke
It's a joke from a male perspective, women's education standards outline only the most basic education enough to read a cook book but no where close to university/high school level
School instead focus on things that make women wife material like domestic skills and etiquette.

>Extreme psychological conditioning methods...
I'd love this, turning women into extreme subs/baby crazy wives and better yet these women could also have a good effect on men.
Having these types of women in your harem drives that protective paternal instinct in men.
You'd have cultural and biological pressure for men to take the loving patriarch role in his family

>commodifying women in increasingly harsh ways.
In the beginning it was only small scale breeders and trainers selling girls outside of arranged marriages.
Then it escalates to the mandated brothel service for women and gov selling wives.
Eventually even department stores that start selling women(some IRL places have a pet stores)?
Slowly the private market takes over the sale of women...
>>
File: cute.jpg (119 KB, 800x587)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>9922620
Women's Leagues for leagues
>>
>>9923181
I remember reading that they would give women medals based on the number of children they had.
Fucking shit makes me diamonds.
>>
>>9921787
>For women:
>>How do you see yourself serving the patriarchy?
I'd be a super obedient wife to a man that understands I'm property.

Would you be a chaste wife or a slutty paramour? Or maybe just slave or scullery maid?
Absolute 100% obedience to my husband and he decides what my privileges are

>>What is the most extreme act of female subjugation you can think of? Will you challenge yourself to offer it willingly, or do you want a man to inflict it on you?
I have a rape fetish so this kind of world really kicks that part of my brain into overdrive. I'd *want* men to try and rape me but have it be up to my husband as to whether they're allowed or not. It'd be kinda stupid to imply I have any say in this whatsoever. If I was raped it would be because my husband is allowing it, and therefore it's simply completely unacceptable for me to think it's anything other than appropriate. And it should hurt at least a little otherwise it's not really rape, and I *really* hope at least part of me doesn't enjoy it. But I'd be a bad wife if I didn't appreciate that it's the right thing to happen to me if my husband is letting it happen. Hope that makes sense.

>>Would you want to be born into it or have a man train you into his ideal slut?
Definitely chosen by him and trained. But I've never really like the word slut. I'd rather think of myself as a wife or a slave, but a special one. I'd want it to be monogamous or at least where I'd be the preferred girl, or in some way special to him.
>>
>>9923559
>and I *really* hope at least part of me doesn't enjoy it. But I'd be a bad wife if I didn't appreciate that it's the right thing to happen to me if my husband is letting it happen
Its perfectly natural for you to give into your base urges, that's why your husband is there to guide you

>I'd want it to be monogamous or at least where I'd be the preferred girl, or in some way special to him.
There are plenty of ways to achieve that. Maybe out of his harem, his favorite gets to share meals with him, or his bed at night.

What happens if you disappoint him, or fail to obey quick enough, ect?
>>
>>9923668
>What happens if you disappoint him, or fail to obey quick enough, ect?

I mean I'd always be in some form of training in one way or another, learning to obey and being taught the morals of "being his" and just what that means. I don't think I'd ever deliberately disobey him. If I didn't do something to his satisfaction of course I'd be willing to learn but someone would have to teach me, whatever it is. If he really thinks I'm not doing a good job at something that I should be he can decide how he wants to handle it, like if he wants to hit me he can of course. But I'd expect that to only be as a learning tool for me, but really it wouldn't be necessary. All he'd have to do is tell me I'm doing something wrong and obviously I'd try and do better. Like hitting isn't necessary when I'm literally his slave wife and am basically meant to serve him as best I can. Like I'd already understand that. Besides he could hit me whenever he wanted to anyway, it's not like he needs a reason. The fact that he does something no matter what it is, is kinda all the evidence I'd need that it was justified, if that makes sense. Like if it wasn't justified he wouldn't have done it. Like him doing literally anything makes that thing just simply because he chose to do it. Lol anyway I'm rambling. I guess my point is that I'd always be learning and trying to be a good wife/slave.
>>
Adding some ideas/questions for femanon:

>>9923559
>If I was raped it would be because my husband is allowing it
All slave women should expect to be raped, they exist purely for men's pleasure and affection.
So it's a trade off of no freedom, while also getting the life of a care free sex slave.
As for a slave wife like you, your not exempt from being passed around like fuck meat...

>Hope that makes sense.
Think your talking about "swinging" an old practice men pass their wives around/share their slave women.
The idea is that in your society women are to be used for sexual pleasure right femanon?

>>9923696
>some form of training in one way or another, learning to obey and being taught the morals
How would you feel about edging/sex denial as punishment?

Or even cuckqueaning where bad girls watch their man fuck other women?
And you can't join till your done with your time out

>be learning and trying to be a good wife/slave.
For the preg fags on this thread:
Would you take on the role of a breeder or would you want your husband to own an other bitch for that role?
Your there as a servant/sex pet but your not burdened with the responsibilities of motherhood.
>>
>>9923851
Not her (I'm >>9919809) but I'll answer a few:
>How would you feel about edging/sex denial as punishment?
I have a naturally high sex drive so this would be torture for me. I like the thought that I would be forbidden from masturbating, and my man would work me up on purpose just to keep me begging for more.

>Or even cuckqueaning where bad girls watch their man fuck other women?
>And you can't join till your done with your time out
As a huge cuckquean... I like the idea that sex is something I have to earn. So, it might be months or years of frustration before my master decides I've earned the right to get fucked.

>>9923696
I like this kind of warped morality, and enforced obedience. Whatever he does is, by definition right. Whatever he takes issue with is, by definition, wrong.
>>
>>9922037
Not the thread for this
>>
>>9924724
Don't take the bait.

>>9924239
I love the idea of a cuckquean watching her husband having sex with a cuckcake, and reciting her mantras on why she's not allowed to cum.
>>
>>9923559
Rape wouldn't exist in this setting, women are property It'd be vandalism if done to privately owned women and shoplifting if done in a brothel.
>>
>>9924793
But after the Master is done they get the honour of cleaning up Master's seed, from the chosen concubine, who is still bound and helpless on Master's bed. She could also clean in a 69, where she knows she'll be punished if she cums before she's finished cleaning, but the other concubine is incentivised to make her cum instantly. If the concubine succeeds she knows she will have earned a week of sleeping on a mattress on the floor, if the punished cuckqueen fails then she knows Master won't give her permission to orgasm again for quite some time
>>
>>9924239
>naturally high sex drive so this would be torture for me
Cute, but there would be ways to make it even harder on you.
Women's foods have added aphrodisiacs and combined with just how lewd life would be normally, you'd have an over charged sex drive.
Goal is to keep women ready and willing to be used at anytime...

>sex is something I have to earn
Defiantly this, most men own multiple women and not all of them are lovers or even just sex toys.
You'll have to work your way into his good side, by being a good girl.
your entire training regimen would use sexual pleasure as the main motivation and denial as punishment.
Every time you please him your smart vibrator gives you a little buzz but never enough to cum...
Hopefully you'll eventually become a sex pet or even earn a place as one of master's wives

>Whatever he does is, by definition right. Whatever he takes issue with is, by definition, wrong.
Making the moral system more perverted would be the sexist idea that men know what's best for women.
That every lewd thing he does with you is all for your own good...
Like how IRL people see that a pet owner clearly has the animal's best interests in mind.
That's how patriarchs see their rule over women, as something that's paternalistic/caring

>>9925090
Hot
>>
Don't let your girl stay cooped up inside forever. Remember to get her outside every once in a while to keep her body taut and able; housework alone isn't going to keep that physique in check, so make sure to provide her with as much fresh air and exercise as fits your liking. If you're the type of man who likes supple, yielding flesh, having patience. She'll have plenty of time to soften up with much needed rest after you pump a few kids into her.
>>
>>9921787
>What's the ideal state of gender norms

If the man’s world is said to be the State, his struggle, his readiness to devote his powers to the service of the community, then it may perhaps be said that the woman’s is a smaller world. For her world is her husband, her family, her children, and her home. But what would become of the greater world if there were no one to tend and care for the smaller one? How could the greater world survive if there were no one to make the cares of the smaller world the content of their lives?

No, the greater world is built on the foundation of this smaller world. This great world cannot survive if the smaller world is not stable. Providence has entrusted to the woman the cares of that world which is her very own, and only on the basis of this smaller world can the man’s world be formed and built up. The two worlds are not antagonistic. They complement each other, they belong together just as man and woman belong together.
>>
>>9925222
>most men own multiple women and not all of them are lovers or even just sex toys.
If it's most men how do you get the ratio up high enough, are they mass produced like with the livestock industry, where farms exist to sell and auction a number of women on depending on the size of the farm, whilst the unsolds/some of them are kept back to breed and rear the next generations, or does their owner just have his slaves impregnated so he has a constant supply.

I could understand if it was only the rich own them, so impoverished adult women can and do resort to begging for somebody to take them in, as they've been brainwashed since birth into believing that their quality of life will improve if they're accepted by a rich household, despite losing their freedom.
Often families know a girl will be unlikely to be able to look after them in later life, similar to China's one child policy. This has led to them trying to sell their daughters on. Not all of them have the resolve to follow through, (although they also have been fed propaganda about how the daughter would have a better life as a feudal lord's concubine, or pet compared to a peasant), so there are still peasant women, and the peasants class doesn't die out, but the gender balance does become skewed
>>
I am a feminist woman, but I have a soft spot for this. My boyfriend's penis drives me crazy, makes me want to be a satisfying pet. I want him to humiliate me and control me. Unconsciously I feel that I want such a life.
>>
>>9925222
>>9925411
>most men how do you get the ratio up high enough, are they mass produced like with the livestock industry...
That's one method, but it's not as cruel or "industrial" as you'd think. It's closer to a gated community where the women can't leave.
They're provided with food, entertainment and etc. Main goal is to keep these women healthy and relaxed so they can produce the highest quality slave girls.
Another thing that allows for this gender ratio is womb implants for all women not just the breeders on farms.
It allows men to control everything from number to gender of offspring.
And besides breeding operations you have men and their wives also producing slave girls

>I could understand if it was only the rich own them
The number of women a man owns does go up with his wealth and status
But your average farm bred girl is affordable to the point that men can at least own a single woman as his wife
So things go from vanilla monogamy to Harem anime levels

>they've been brainwashed since birth
Oh they'd be brain washed using every medium available culture, movies, religion and etc.
Women are taught to give into their desires of being pampered pets and to trust their masters.
Same methods of brainwashing are used on men to turn them into benevolent daddy dom types...
>>
>>9924724
Bigot
>>
>>9925484
>My boyfriend's penis drives me crazy, makes me want to be a satisfying pet. I want him to humiliate me and control me. Unconsciously I feel that I want such a life.
Come one Femanon, just give into your primal urges. You know you'd be a lot happier being a pampered sex pet or breeding bitch.
Wouldn't you just want to be his little princess or be that ideal house wife with lots of cute kids?

Or you could take the shitty option and continue running the rat race.
Giving up your most fertile years to some soulless megacorp.
>>
>>9925484
I think it's a mix between how divorced it is from real life that makes people romanticise it, along with how it would be paradoxically liberating to have somebody who will remove all your troubles and freedoms, that will look after and protect you as his pet.

>>9925565
maybe the womb implants, but then the bulk of the population will be children growing up to be sold as slaves, if wealthy owners haven't already bought them early. Means a lot of food/gruel is needed, unless you modify them so that they don't need to eat so much either, which takes away starvation as a punishment for their future Masters
>>
>>9925565
>>9926172
>remove all your troubles and freedoms, that will look after and protect you as his pet.
I know that patriarchy threads are usually centered on brainwashing/changing norms for women.
But I think the role of men on a patriarchy as rules and protectors of women should also have an effect on the men of this society.
Like they become more protective towards women in a benevolent but sexist way yet also they have a certain dismissiveness in the way they treat women.
An uppity woman trying break gender roles would be treated like a bratty child at first and only if she continues misbehaving does the BDSM punishments come

>Means a lot of food/gruel is needed, unless you modify them so that they don't need to eat so much either
I was thinking that biologically these women are a bit different, they age into sexual maturity and fertility faster then today's women.
So they stay in their adult prime for longer when compared yo your base line human women.
Besides that you have genetics and training to make women more submissive/trusting to their masters

>>9925565
>>9925222
>>9923851
Idea I was going for with these posts was a kind of future tech setting where robotics is used to allow for such a huge population of slave women(pets).
That are basically only concerned with being the ideal sex slaves/breeders, might add to the setting if there's some questions for it
>>
>>9926444
>Like they become more protective towards women in a benevolent but sexist way yet also they have a certain dismissiveness in the way they treat women.
I think so, they see a man beating one of his wives or concubines, in public that isn't through a state-sanctioned way, and they'd look down on him, but assume she deserved it. At the same time they'd also keep any of their own wives, or concubines distant from this so he can't lash out at them, they're his women after all and they shouldn't be punished by anybody else without permission, especially not by the two-bit pathetic owner of a disobedient whore.
>>
>>9926637
>especially not by the two-bit pathetic owner of a disobedient whore.
I like this. Openly beating a woman is frowned upon not because they she isn't his to beat (she is), but because if he was caring/disciplining her properly he wouldn't have to in the first place
>>
>>9926444
>>9926637
>beating one of his wives or concubines, in public that isn't through a state-sanctioned way
Corporal punishments like beatings, spankings and etc. are seen as a acceptable part of a man's tool kit in training his women or for keeping them inline.
It would be viewed just like how some people muzzle or use chock collars on dogs, a tad cruel and painful but still with the idea of training the pet.
As for what's "state-sanctioned" the official line limits it to soft core stuff like light BDSM or spanking.
But in reality the limit is stopping before any permanent damage or breaking anything.

Though this may sound extremely abusive the women born inside the patriarchy have been bred and raised to be good girls.
So for most just a strong word or a little pain play is enough. It only really gets rough with captured free women who need to be broken and trained.

>especially not by the two-bit pathetic owner of a disobedient whore
This a big part of it is honor culture, and due to how women are seen as lesser their bad behavior reflects badly on her master.
And a woman who warrants immediate punishment rather then leaving it for home means she's been badly trained

>>9926794
>if he was caring/disciplining her properly he wouldn't have to in the first place
Exactly this is the mentality that men and the culture at large has towards women and their behavior.
It's seen just like how IRL parents are accountable for the actions of their kids.
Women in the patriarchy have no rights to self determination nor are they seen as capable of handling freedom.
So it's her master's duty to ensure she's taken care of and properly trained
>>
File: Chore - Cleaning 4.png (286 KB, 585x710)
286 KB
286 KB PNG
>>9926823
>Though this may sound extremely abusive the women born inside the patriarchy have been bred and raised to be good girls.
This is another aspect that I really enjoy. Generations of mothers teaching their daughters how to be submissive and subservient. How to obey, and how its all for her own good.
>>
>>9926823
>>9926867
>Generations of mothers teaching their daughters how to be submissive and subservient
This applies both to the women born in breeding facilities and in normal homes too.
They're always exposed to the paternalistic slavery of women and shown that bowing to master is never a bad thing.
Sisters, mothers, aunts, every woman there are the biggest supporters of the patriarchy because they know how good submission feels.
And on top of just cultural pressures, eugenics is widely practiced with girls that show the best traits being bred the most

From the earliest a woman can remember her patriarch was always there with a collar and leash.
Lovingly guiding her though life and as long as she was obedient there wasn't a worry in the world...
>>
>>9924724
I hope you realize that posts like this (and while we're at it, the cringe "disclaimer" in the OP) only encourage that anon's behavior.
>>
>>9924793
What sort of mantras would I have to recite?

>>9925222
>Women's foods have added aphrodisiacs
Terrifying, and hot.
>>
>>9927088
"I'm not worthy, I'm not good enough, I have to to earn it"
"His pleasure before all, Master knows best"
>>
>>9927088
There's a list floating out somewhere on the internet that I can't seem to find right now. 101 reasons why women shouldn't be allowed to cum. You'd need to learn that entire list by heart, and recite it.
>>
I just want to say that, while many fetishes should be kept purely in fantasy, if they are physically possible at all, this is a fetish I 100% support making reality. At least, I believe it is should be applied to western white women, for their own good. Three or so generations of women having absolutely zero influence or power would be genuinely better for everyone. I refer more to the "daddy dom" type fantasies here, more than the outright malicious ones.
>>
File: rin in her place.jpg (287 KB, 1000x1277)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
>>9927277
Forgot pic
>>
File: images.png (9 KB, 199x253)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>9926444
Huge fan of genetic changes. Lack of sex dimorphism is literally an evolutionary flaw we can fix.
In nature sexually antagonistic selection fucks things up: traits like hip width help a daughter, but hurt a son, so women end up with smaller than optimum hips.
Obviously the patriarchy can fix this, as well as many other traits. Now you can have an obedient fucktoy wife with obedient fucktoy daughters, but still have excellent masculine sons.
Sell it as "Fixing mother nature's bad parking job"

>>9927076
Nah, a single good fuck off each thread is important, then just report and move on.
>>
>>9922037
> benevolence
> enslaving a Trans woman and giving them security as well as a purpose in life

I fail to see how this isn't exactly what the thread is going for. The other thread is heavily geared towards femboys and feminization, which doesn't match this set up.
>>
separate femanon from the first one

I would say I have a lot of thoughts and emotions that directly contradict the ideas of this thread irl.

But there is this cognitive dissonance I experience when I get really really really horny around my bf… my thoughts turn hazy and clouded. And my feelings swell up with adoration, overwhelm, and an intense desire for his approval. The hornier I get the dumber and more simple minded my thoughts become. I start to feel more and more like I want to be his little pet and curl up beside him. Like I want to present to him. Like I want to service him and worship him…

And the craziest thing is that this often happens completely without him noticing or even doing anything sexual at all. For whatever reason, and whether it is a mix of biology or environment or both, being around a man I truly love and respect sparks the most intense submissive adoration where every thing he says is so much more valuable than whatever I need to say. I want to be the ideal partner and housewife and be led by him because I trust him so much and he knows what is best for me even more than I do.

it’s such a strong, snug, and primal feeling. it makes me wonder how pliable most women could become under a guy they feel cared for and protected by and truly respect.

I think this fetish has a flaw where it assumes every man is intelligent or capable of being someone who inspires femininity and submission in women… but the reality is that there are a lot of really low IQ men, abusive/cruel men, and men who are pretty much incapable of being leaders.

I feel that unless there are some major genetic changes that shape women’s biology into something more extreme, there is just no way that mere brainwashing is going to convince every female to adore and worship just any man. You can preach about men and their virtues as much as you want but some dudes will directly contradict the brainwashing with their mere existence.
>>
>>9927482
same poster
but anyways, sorry for insulting some men.
it’s just that it’s hard to imagine the way this fetish would play out when I remember people such as the guy who smeared shit all over the boys bathroom in my school and had a 1.1 GPA as being someone who would actually be capable of being responsible enough to have a single slave or wife, let alone a harem.
What place would these sorts of people have in the world? Would they just get a girl anyways?
>>
it would be cute if women could be genetically modified to have cat like or dog like characteristics plus cute ears
>>
>>
>>9927492
>>9927482
Even when its just a random thread on /d/, someone has to rain on everyone's parade and go on a lecture about how even an imaginary utopia can't have its problems fixed.
>>
>>9926444
>>9927088
>Terrifying, and hot.
Oh don't worry your little head about that femanon.
That's only to make sure women can be used whenever their master wants.
Besides it helps keep your mind of silly things like women's rights or freedom.
So be a good girl and open your legs for master...

>>9927330
>genetic changes. Lack of sex dimorphism is literally an evolutionary flaw we can fix... obedient fucktoy wife with obedient fucktoy daughters
Idea is that now with the future tech technology you can remove natural selection pressures so breeding and direct genetic editing can be focused entirely on creating the ideal mate.
Creating a care free, happy class of slave/pet women that are perfect for being sex fiends and to be perfect breeding bitches.
Thus your passing on both culture and genetics to make sure women stay in their role..

>>9927494
>modified to have cat like or dog like characteristics plus cute ears
Besides physical traits that make women cuter or better in bed, theirs some good mental traits too.
Like how some dogs breeds have an extreme bond of love and obedience to their masters, even having emotional distress when they're not around.
A trait like that would be perfect if you could create that in women.

>>9927482
>low IQ men, abusive/cruel men, and men who are pretty much incapable of being leaders.
Eugenics, genetic and breeding programs would also help to cut the more negative aspects of male power out.
Plus who a woman is sold/married to is left up to her father to pick out a suitable master.
So things affect both genders just in different ways, idea is to turn women into good sex pets or wives while the daddy dom side of male power takes over
>>
File: 13491125.png (776 KB, 743x1000)
776 KB
776 KB PNG
>>9927482
>I feel that unless there are some major genetic changes that shape women’s biology into something more extreme, there is just no way that mere brainwashing is going to convince every female to adore and worship just any man. You can preach about men and their virtues as much as you want but some dudes will directly contradict the brainwashing with their mere existence.
Ultimately this is a place for the erotic and pseudo-erotic to get your rocks off, whether they're recessed deep inside your groin or stowed away in a sack. Unless you're ready to do something with the tougher questions just push those thoughts toward the back of your mind so you don't dwell on it too much and distract yourself from time better spent. It's how I get by in a way that doesn't set this entire thread on fire.
>>9927499
I wouldn't dwell on it too much, threads that do the whole setting thing tend to bog down in details every now and then.
>>
>>9927482
there are still controls, the only difference is instead of appealing to the woman, they have to appeal to the man, whether it be her father, her previous owner etc. No father is going to want to give his daughter to somebody like that (hopefully), the prospective man would have to convince them that he can properly look after, and control her or offer a suitably large dowry in exchange for her
>>
>>9927342
Including trans women in posts is fine but that particular post was very obviously bait and someone trying to stir the pot or false flag.
We have plenty of trans people posting in this thread that don't feel the need to beg for attention, and we have a handful of autists who want to ruin it with meta discussion because oh no tranny boogeyman. Just stop. It's embarassing at this point.

>>9927330
>Nah, a single good fuck off each thread is important, then just report and move on.
You are actively degrading the quality of the thread. Quit samefagging. You do not need to be this blatantly assblasted.
>>
>>9927142
Sounds really hot. Please post!

>>9927492
A patriarchical society affects men too, and sets standards on them too. I'd imagine bathroom shit smearer would have to learn through the years. Even irl, I don't think something like that would follow someone their whole lives.

>>9927521
Speaking of opening one's legs, I'm a huge fan of the spread leg arms back pose. It's almost as good as dogeza.
>>
>>9927521
>>9927929
>Speaking of opening one's legs, I'm a huge fan of the spread leg arms back pose
Kind of related but last thread brought up the idea of cultural rituals but in a /d/ patriarchy.
A IRL example would be Japanese bowing as a sign of respect.

Thinking that even in a future tech world women are still expected to follow a Honorifics system not just in speech but behavior too.
Something like your image would be a breeding bitch/free use slave offering herself or a man's pleasure.
While the doggy pose might be a fore of endearment to a woman's master and also asking for sex, pic related >>9927521

As for full on dogeza, I was thinking it could have it's place in "dating" culture or "meet the parents" events
Like a suiter is taken to meet a man's daughters, all the girls present themselves nude and in dogeza
Only when a girl's father gives her permission does she stand up and converse with her potential husband/master.
Thinking of the idea that marriage discussions is more between the suiter and the girl's father.
With the idea that Daddy knows best and will pick a good man for her...

>A patriarchical society affects men too, and sets standards on them too
My idea was that the girls born in "normal" families are set up with arranged marriages.
Or her father sets up a invite only auction, both cases a girl's father has the responsibility of finding a good man for his daughters.

>>9927846
>appeal to the man, whether it be her father, her previous owner etc.
An other topic are the girls born from farms (breeding operations), even here men are vetted before they're allowed to buy girls.
A good analogy is how IRL pet shops/breeders sometimes interview the buys to make sure the pet will find a good home.
This is meant to ensure you weed out the bloodthirsty sadists and stop from abusing women.
>>
>>9927972
>>9927492
>What place would these sorts of people have in the world? Would they just get a girl anyways?
There's cultural pressures to hopefully turn men into good masters and future fathers.
Failing that fathers and breeders all vet the men who're looking to buy their girls.

If a man does prove himself incapable of owning women, he'll be barred from private ownership.
Brothels, prostitutes and free use slaves are still there to provide sexual relief.
Just that these women will likely be kept on birth control, thinking that eugenics does need to go both ways...
>>
>>9927972
>An other topic are the girls born from farms (breeding operations), even here men are vetted before they're allowed to buy girls.
>A good analogy is how IRL pet shops/breeders sometimes interview the buys to make sure the pet will find a good home.
I don't know, farmers send their cows off to slaughterhouses, I think the main deciding factors would be
>1) How their stock is sold, some sold direct, others shipped to wife shops, and auction houses
I imagine the stock sold to the shops would have the potential buyer vetted, but the other 2 can go to anybody with sufficient money, especially the auction houses
>2) The type of people running it
With pet shops you would normally expect people who love animals to be working there, here not so much, would they have a deep connection to the women knowing they'll be moved on in a couple of years like the better teachers at schools, or would they just be doing it to maintain the farm and keep a steady wage?

Those born into these breeding plants will tend to be cared for worse statistically to those that were given away by their father, and this will be used as propaganda to further instil the importance of having a capable male protector to the women

>>9927979
The brothels would also be a vice for lower income men, akin to £50 boots that last vs £10-£20 ones that need to be replaced semi-regularly, or owning a house vs renting
>>
>>9928010
>farmers send their cows off to slaughterhouses
I'm just going to assume, you mean this in the comparison to IRL pet breeders and animal farms. IRL farmers having moral separation from their livestock...

>shops would have the potential buyer vetted...
Yes generally the higher end breeds of girls are sent to slightly more pricey shop and thus do get better masters.
As for the women sent to auction houses, not all of these women are bought by men as wives, some are just looking for good servant girls.
In such cases where girls gets master that's slightly "rougher" with them there are instructions like Bureau of women's safety (like IRL their are child protective services).
Cause remember both the culture and the laws it create idealizes the role of men as protectors and providers for women, even if it's take to full on slavery

>The type of people running it
As for the attitudes of the auctioneers, I was thinking that it's a mix between being numb to selling girls and genuinely tying to get them good homes.
But with such a large scale of selling girls it would make them numb over a long career.
While "pet" and wife shops might be staffed as a summer job or by younger more idealistic men.
meaning it's the type that love animals(slave girls) working there...

>breeding plants will tend to be cared for worse statistically... capable male protector to the women
Thinking that this is also part of the marketing plan to get men to buy more women.
But I thinking that some women will certainly get bought by bleeding heart type men

>brothels would also be a vice for lower income men
Basically that, it's meant to keep these men without wives satisfied but still wanting to self improve to earn their way up.
Building them selves up better so they can afford a slave wife for themselves.
>>
>>9928041
Yeah from the farms, the luckier ones will get to go to the wife shops, as the staff there will be less jaded, so treat them better, and try and vet the owners more thoroughly, since they don't see nearly as much share of the profit, and a more optimistic world view. It's also seen as a good training point for young men to prove they're responsible enough to be a women's carer. Not only that but they also offer staff discounts, so for men that have just come of age in a poorer household, working here is often essential for them to transition form juvenility to an established male protector/owner.

>Bureau of women's safety
Yeah, they'd exist, and do what they can on their limited funding, but rescued women are often cheaper, and have the potential to be seen as more disposable, which can be a vicious cycle. Some are lucky and get picked up by charitable men, others in that scenario end up wishing for the male that can safeguard them from this

>Bleeding heart men
Do you think there'd be an equivalent of PETA in this universe/scenario, (the protesting part, less so the kidnapping and euthanising of pets)
>>
>>9927972
>Kind of related but last thread brought up the idea of cultural rituals but in a /d/ patriarchy.
I remember that! >>9914829
It could be a strict posture requirement, where women have to immediately assume the pose upon being addressed.

>As for full on dogeza, I was thinking it could have it's place in "dating" culture or "meet the parents" events
To be honest dogeza is one of my favorite positions. I'd like it to be a more frequent thing.
I actually think spread knees present is a more appropriate pose for greeting a suitor. It's pretty hot to imagine having my first meeting with someone be an expression of that much vulnerability. Plus, it lets him do a full inspection.
>>
File: 62097291_p0.jpg (250 KB, 1600x1412)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
Hot take: slutty women are diamonds in the rough and their sexual appetites are a valuable commodity that make it all the more important to pin them beneath a single man's cock. There is no greater test of manhood than tempering a feminine lust only matched by womanly love, and no greater reward than ushering an entire clan into the world through one ravenous cunt.
>>
>>9928041
>>9928060
>vicious cycle. Some are lucky and get picked up by charitable men
There's also citizen groups and religious organizations that make it their goal to pick up these rescued women.
May covens keep holy prostitutes(nun) as shows of female submissiveness, fertility and love.
While citizen groups are like the IRL ones for helping rescues to find a forever home.

>equivalent of PETA in this universe/scenario
If you mean activist groups then yes they exist. Though they don't advocate for silly things like women's emancipation.
Everyone knows women are best collared and kept on a leash, just they they disagree with the more "heartless" methods of producing them in farms.
Some groups push for more humane small scale breeding operations while other support the traditional method of men with massive harems and many daughters.
Most with try to refer men to these masters/fathers looking to sell their ethically raised slave girls.

>>9928243
>Plus, it lets him do a full inspection.
Idea was that before a woman is fully on display and vulnerable to a suiter her master/father must allow a male suitor to view his girls.
Once he's approved she can show off her body any way she likes.

>>9928283
Most women do have aspects of nymphomania bred into them, and the ones with the best sex drives are very popular.
Both as a personals breeding bitch and as free use bitches or holy whores....
>>
>>9921785

>Work:
Women are allowed to work in fields related to health, agriculture, food and beverages, drug manufacturing, gardening & home renovation, and generally anything nurturing. Exceptions include: education, interior design, landscaping, business ownership, animal husbandry, and any job that would involve being alone with a male stranger. Women cannot earn a salary, instead working directly or indirectly for their man or as volunteers.
Dress codes are required by law and must allow women to completely hide their bodies in the workplace. Dresses or blouses and long skirts are preferred, with flat shoes and thick stockings/thighs.
Sexual favors can be freely given to or received from other women in the workplace, as it helps boost morale and bonding, as well as occasionally teaching less experienced women how to best please their man.
Sexual favors or breach of dress code involving men outside the household must be written in the woman's job contract and approved by her household's patriarch.

>Crime and Punishment
Women are individuals without citizenship. They cannot own property, vote, marry, or make any legally binding decision on their own, relying instead on the male head of the household.
Women benefit from special legal protections catering to their unique status. They are generally seen as a man's property with the ability to make minor decisions.
Men bear full legal responsibility for their women's behavior, but may in turn enact punishment (corporal or otherwise), most of the time without the need for a trial.
Women's prisons are for the most part derelict and overpopulated, existing only to keep undeisrable women out of sight until the end of their natural lifespan. A few high class facilities do exist, however, providing various services including rehabilitation, long-term corporal or psychological punishment, as well as the possibility of leaving your undesirable woman up for use in sex or reproduction related industries.
>>
>>9925411
>how do you get the ratio up high enough
Perhaps male children can't be conceived out of wedlock, for some reason or another
>>
>>9921787:
>How should patriarchy be enforced?
A majority of women would recognize and accept the carefree happiness provided to them by a patriarchal society. Those resisting would be left alone, their numbers slowly dwindling.
>How should women see themselves when they look in the mirror?
Useful, self-giving, and safe.
>How do you see yourself serving the patriarchy?
A maid serving the household's son(s), chosen in part to be sexually available to them when they come of age.
>What is the most extreme act of female subjugation you can think of?
Anal. I strongly dislike it, but would obey nonetheless.
>Would you want to be born into it or have a man train you into it?
I would like to be born free and aspiring to serve.
>What's the ideal state of gender norms?
Old school patriarchy with the exception of any norm shaming sexual activity. Men are expected to need or want multiple partners, and women who exist to fill that need (concubines, escorts, prostitutes...) are considered productive members of society.
>Describe how women feel about their situation
How women feel about their situation depends on how wealthy their household is. Those who end up with unemployed or lazy patriarchs resent their masters eventually, making them bitter and vulnerable to outside temptations. It's a bit of a sport for middle-class men to tempt women from poor household into betraying their patriarch. The punishment for betrayal is, of course, exceptionally severe.
>Are the people in your world biologically different from IRL humans?
Pregnancy requires a specific ritual aside from sex, making unwanted pregnancies a non-issue. Women biologically attune to their master, making them physically unable to reach orgasm without his consent.
>What is the highest aspiration for a woman in your world?
Being owned by a man wealthy enough to comfortably own and provide for an entire harem. A carefree life among other women, minus the damaging harem politics.
>>
>>9928369
Brothel girls only being allowed to have daughters is a good idea, and a stopgap until breeders become common.

>>9928041 >>9928060
That's a good route to girl-selling getting more industrialized and impersonal over time, isn't it? Sort of sliding down the scale of "boarding school debutante interviews" to "I bought them in a twin-pack at Chicks-R-Us"

>>9927926
First time I've mentioned it this thread. I think you just don't understand how many people are sick and tired of your shit.
>>
>>9921785
>Women are the inferior gender

What's stopping all people from simply aborting all the female fetuses then like they did in China/India?

What, you WANT a daughter in a world like this? You're worse than gypsies who maim their own children for the charitybux
>>
>>9929146
women aren't inferior, they're just different in a way that makes them natural servants.

Inferior's really a matter of perspective. Is an Oxen inferior? At pulling a cart it's far superior, but that doesn't make the oxen the master of the farm.

think anonymous-san, think.
>>
>>9929175
>Is an Oxen inferior?

It is if you're running a dairy
>>
File: 7945980_p0.png (1.25 MB, 1750x1060)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>9929218
moo
>>
>>9929146
Well, no one-child policy for starters, so China's pretty much irrelevant in this. Don't know the reason for India, didn't even know they did selectively abort at a large scale, but my guess would be something like dowries or plain poverty, which shouldn't really be a factor.

More importantly, why would you try to undermine the system that has treated you so well?

I'm guessing in a world like this we wouldn't really see daughters the same way we see children in the real world.

You could also imagine something along the lines of factory producing girls, or everyone for that matter, which would also allow you to get a better ratio of women to men
>>
>>9928297
>>9928369
>male children can't be conceived out of wedlock, for some reason or another
Womb implants are standard for women, it allows her master to control everything from # of babies to their Gender.
Farms and large scale breeding operation help to support the hentai ratio of women to men.
On top of that most Patriarchy will only have a few sons but with have many more daughters

>>9928455
>That's a good route to girl-selling getting more industrialized and impersonal over time, isn't it?
The use of breeding operations and "farms" are for the most part a temporary measure
That combined with cultural movements towards "traditionally" born/raised slave girls and over time things move more into arranged marriages/marriage markets.
Idea is to avoid the industrialized and impersonal aspects of mass female enslavement.
Every man is to love and care for his women not see them as disposable commodities.

>>9929175
>women aren't inferior, they're just different in a way that makes them natural servants.
Totally this, in our society we don't judge women by male standards because then they'd fail every time compared to men.
Instead they should be judged according to female standards. Submissiveness, Obedience, beauty, fertility and etc.
There'd also need to be many schools or training programs to help master mold their women/daughters into ideal mates.
>>
>>9929447
>I'm guessing in a world like this we wouldn't really see daughters the same way we see children in the real world.

So do you think they get mistreated growing up?
>>
>>9929447
>I'm guessing in a world like this we wouldn't really see daughters the same way we see children in the real world

Then in a world like that WE wouldn't be human anymore either
>>
>>9929855
Mistreated is subjective but certainly not treated as equals. Expected to help out with housework while boys are pushed to excel in education (although the more academically gifted girls might still be allowed to study, it'd be a waste not to let them and some people, yours truly included, prefer smarter, well educated girls), they'd probably get punished physically when they don't behave where a boy might get away with a stern talking to. Might not get a lot of love from their fathers, although their mothers may be very different, being very aware of the hardships they'll face in life, that is if the state doesn't take them away to raise them properly of course. Neither pushed to succeed in life nor given any ability to.

>>9930006
If you're saying systematic cruelty disqualifies people from being human then that's an argument I can not accept as the same would apply to quite a lot of our ancestors.

Also not treating one's daughter like a modern real-world person would treat one's child is a very low level of cruelty anyway. I'm not saying we'd deny women, minors included, are human, they'd just wouldn't be, nor could ever become, equals in any way, which, honestly, isn't a remarkable notion historically.
>>
>>9930262
Makes sense. I wouldn't really call that mistreatment (in the context of a patriarchal society anyway), better than them being treated cruelly.
>>
>>9929447
>>9929531
I figured it would exactly the opposite, with breeders and boarding schools gradually taking over raising wives, except for men who do it as a hobby.
The price of women drops as the sex ratio increases, and a big operation can educate them much cheaper. Yes, you could probably tell the difference in a girl who had a personal home etiquette tutor, but is it really worth the extra $10,000?
And yeah, a lot of men wouldn't see the point in raising daughters unless it was a hobby. Even the ones who wanted them for trading would probably ship them off to a boarding school, like a lot of upper class families used to.

Finally and probably most importantly, breeders that supply men with as many women as they can afford will have tremendous political clout. What are the old-fashioned patriarchs going to offer men? It's "vote for us to make you too poor to buy a wife while we larp as gentlemen" vs "vote for us and you get 50% off your next maid"
>>
>>9929531
>>9930487
>I figured it would exactly the opposite, with breeders and boarding schools gradually taking over raising wives, except for men who do it as a hobby.
It's due to how patriarchy in this world falls on the inherently paternalistic slide of things So that's why there's a cultural movement towards the traditional, ideal of a father and his harem raising his many daughters.
If falls inline with how the culture sees women as helpless 2nd class citizens who must be protected and loved by men.
Though i suppose large scale breeding operations could still continue just becoming more "humane" over time
Like IRL people are fine with buying dogs that are humanly bred but despise puppy mills.
So that whole small scale breeder / hobbyist might be close to IRL boutique breed dogs where your paying for quality and rarity?
Or it's a middle to upper-class tradition kind of thing where they want to "Marry" instead of just buying a woman from Chicks-R-Us"

>>9930262
>I'm not saying we'd deny women, minors included, are human, they'd just wouldn't be, nor could ever become, equals in any way...
In this society the legal status and male's treatment of women is a weird mix of pet and child/ward.
Men can own women are property but it's seen as normal to love these girls as wives or just sex pets
Women have a distinct lack of any freedoms but are not expected to have responsibilities like men, so no voting, no "real" jobs, no millitary service and etc.
Instead women are expected to contribute to society as servants, sex workers, breeders, wives/mothers and generally being subservient to men

>academically gifted girls might still be allowed to study...
Once again for little things like this master and fathers can freely choose how they raise their slave girls as long as it falls inside the "for your won good" kind of deal.
The main responsibility of mothers and fathers is to turn their daughter into good wives/sex pets
>>
>>9930595
Fuck forgot the image, anyways source is jelly tits 7
>>
>>9928455
I don't think you understand how many people are tired of yours.

>>9929146
This is actually a good point; we don't want to discourage female births. If anything we want to encourage them.
How would you do so in a patriarchal utopia?
>>
File: DyjcFnOVAAAY9iN.jpg (169 KB, 850x1200)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>9928297
>Idea was that before a woman is fully on display and vulnerable to a suiter her master/father must allow a male suitor to view his girls.
>Once he's approved she can show off her body any way she likes.
I think dogeza is counterintuitive though; my face would be hidden when bowing.
Maybe there would be a dance women would have to do? Even an endurance test; dance until you pass out to prove you're worthy?
>>
>>9925222
>Cute, but there would be ways to make it even harder on you.
>Women's foods have added aphrodisiacs and combined with just how lewd life would be normally, you'd have an over charged sex drive.
>Goal is to keep women ready and willing to be used at anytime...
Maybe I would be commanded to perform a naked dogeza. Upon inspection, it's obvious I'm already turned on.
My master uses the briefest touch as if to taunt me, before pulling away and letting me listen to him fuck one of his other girls...

>Every time you please him your smart vibrator gives you a little buzz but never enough to cum...
What would happen if I tried to touch?
>>
>>9930595
>>9931072
>Maybe there would be a dance women would have to do?
For sure, the entire purpose of this ritual is for a girl to prove herself worthy of being pick out as a wife!
So once she's got permission to give him a show she's go free choice in how she does it.
So anything from a cute little waltz with him or a lewd stripper like dance, it's up to her.

>Even an endurance test; dance until you pass out to prove you're worthy?
More Hard core stuff like endurance tests or light sex (BJs, HJs) are reserved for the girls in the final round.
The ones that the suiter has pick out for himself and wants to make a choice on who he really wants.
After that there's a ritual for proposing to the girl/ or girls and asking their father or master to approve the marriage.

>>9931082
>obvious I'm already turned on.... taunt me, before pulling away and letting me listen to him fuck one of his other girls.
Exactly a woman is to be taught that she exists to serve her master, to be ready for use at all times.
To enjoy every moment she spends with him, even as a cuckquean
And train her body to be lewd and wet even without sex is perfect, though with good girls like your you'll eventually get a turn.
It's expected that a master gets "intimate" with his girls often and regularly, it's just seen as a normal part of any health master-girl relationship

>What would happen if I tried to touch?
As long as your not breaking a direct order or specific ritual rules it's fine, women are expected to be a mix of coy and completely lewd nymphos.
Some men even find it really cute/turn on to have the girls shyly asking for dick, while others enjoy their girls being full horny bitches begging for it.
Mostly men like it when their girls take a little initiative...
>>
>>9931119
>>9931069
>we don't want to discourage female births. If anything we want to encourage them.
>How would you do so in a patriarchal utopia?
Make Natalism and fertility a normal, accepted part of society. Even play on a man's natural enjoyment of watching girls swelling with his kids.
Having a few sons with your harem while conceiving many daughters is just something that's treated as nothing out of the ordinary here.
Besides there's a profit motive in raising daughters for marriage/sale and a social expectation of men to have daughters.

>>9929146
>What, you WANT a daughter in a world like this? You're worse than gypsies who maim their own children for the charitybux
I don't see why encouraging female births in a paternalistic type patriarchy is a bad thing, it's not like your examples if India/china where daughters are hated.
It's seen as normal and even encouraged for men to have daughters, it's a kind of social obligation.
Remember we love and care for our women, that extends to a woman's father and future husband.
Sure slave girls never have any freedom, but they live in golden cages....
>>
>>9930262
>If you're saying systematic cruelty disqualifies people from being human then that's an argument I can not accept as the same would apply to quite a lot of our ancestors.

No, what I'm saying is that fathers have an instinctive incentive to maximise their daughters health and happiness (funny how those two things are linked together), as their daughters ARE their primary carriers of their genetic lineage.
>>
File: 1212.jpg (1.47 MB, 2667x2000)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB JPG
>>9930846
>Jellytits7
I see them a lot in this thread, and whether or not it's just because they're some anons favorite it makes me think: are there *any* dedicated artists for this fetish? You can go into the slavery thread and easily find yourself at least a handful of regulars with a portfolio to back it up, naming just one in here would be a struggle. Granted it would be easier if you accepted some overlap to pick and choose from more familiar fetishes like slavery, stepfordization, mind control, harems and so forth, but patriarchy by name?

Maybe it's simply something about porn for this being a conceptual oxymoron, but you'd think someone would come along to stake out a niche. If it's not a dearth of willing commissioners then I wonder if it just has a bad rap.
>>
File: 332 a-m.jpg (149 KB, 1280x960)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>9930846
>>9931341
>are there *any* dedicated artists for this fetish?
Not really but there are a few artists that are kind of similar and are close to my idea of patriarchy.
Cottage(pic related ), merry program, makino tomoyasu, pink doragon, ryuun and sakurajima saromako are just a few off the op of my head.

>Granted it would be easier if you accepted some overlap to pick and choose from more familiar fetishes... but patriarchy by name?
For me it's stuff like pic related where girls are collared and enslaved but clearly enjoying it.
Nothing more sexist then keeping women happy, pregnant n barefoot and most importantly enslaved.
And aside from my idea of paternalistic patriarchy anything with male dom like the stuff you listed fits well, this is a world building thread.
so really any image with male domination and submissive women fits.

>If it's not a dearth of willing commissioners then I wonder if it just has a bad rap.
really i think the lack of patriarchy specific hentai from commissions is really due to this being a niche variant of slavery, which in it in it of itself is already a very niche fetish
>>
>>9931082
>What would happen if I tried to touch?
Your shock collar activates.
>>
>>9931072
>I think dogeza is counterintuitive though; my face would be hidden when bowing.
There are three standard poses used for for single woman acquisition behind closed doors. Dogeza is commonly the first one, if the potential buyer/suitor is interested he'll command her into one of the others, the other 2 common ones are:
kneeling, arms folded behind her back, buttocks raised off above their knees (any signs of slouching or idleness will no doubt put him off), and facing down at the man's feet until he decides to tilt her head upwards, either by putting 2 fingers under her chin, and lifting her up, or grabbing a tuft of her hair, and pulling it back so her face rotates upwards
Standing, hands on the back of her head, legs slightly apart, buttocks clenched.
Selling establishments will likely have a portfolio of all their girls, which will be opened on the desk at the double page
One of you begging, and pleading, one of you at the pain threshold, another with you at the on the cusp of orgasm, one just after, one of you curled up asleep in a confined space, close ups of important body parts, along with a compilation of different foods you can cook

In places where many are women are bought, they will do trains leashed by the neck, arms bound either behind the back, or hooked up on a rail, so they cant preserve any modesty. Casinos that allow gambling of slaves try and force a high turnover, so the new acquisitions are stationed by the entrance/exit, on their own coat stand, with their wrists, and ankes bound behind it, one of the coat hooks pressing uncomfortable into her back so she's forced to push out her chest. They start blindfoleded and gagged, but potential customers surveying can remove them, or reapply them. Lastly there's a small vibrator inserted with the controls on a nearby tablestand, along with a crop whip and paddle for the would-be suitor to trial run, with 1 or 2 bouncers standing guard in case it looks like they're not intending to buy.
>>
>>9931660
>shock collar
I like them wearing one on their neck, and another as an anklet (which does most of the shocking.) The neck collar triggers only if it feels her trying to adjust it, (so it has to be turned off when leashed.), New girls will try and squeeze a finger between it and their neck, as they aren't used to it, only to get zapped. Master will hear this, and ask what they did, already knowing exactly what happened, but curious as to what she'll say
>P-p-please Master, I wasn't trying to remove it, I-I just tried to adjust it a little bit like this...
The collar zaps her again, and your new concubine whimpers and curls up into a ball, trembling slightly, you only just got here, so she has no idea what to expect. You smile slightly, and in a soft but commanding voice you instruct her to kneel. She obeys, and you gently caress her cheek.
>I will turn your collar off, on the condition that we tighten your collar, is this acceptable?
She gives a tentative nod, and thanks you as you do it. For a while she struggles with it, and pants a little bit more than usual, but shortly grows accustomed to it.
You instruct her to kneel before you once more, as you revert the changes, having been used to the tighter collar, she finds this new looseness almost liberating.
>See, it was better, how Master set it before wasn't it? This is why you need Master, because Master knows what his women want better than they do. Wouldn't you agree?
>Yes Master, please forgive me for doubting you.
Satisfied that she won't think of questioning you again for a long time, you lift her up onto your lap, and put a consoling arm round her
>I think you have a lot of potential, I wouldn't have bought you otherwise. You may even be able to make it to headgirl some day, but for that to happen you have to really trust that Master has your best interests at heart, even if it seems cruel to your woman's brain.
She nestles her heard ontop of your shoulder and whispers "Yes Master into your chest"
>>
>>9931716
Outrageously cute
>>
>>
how can sexism be benevolent
>>
>>9932886
You'd usually think of it like a condescending 'for your own good' deal where control is taken for the betterment of the subordinate, but some might use it as shorthand for protective (if overbearing) masculine behaviors.
>>
>>9932886
>how can sexism be benevolent
I mean just take a step back and look at the thread, most of it is about turning women into a highly privileged class.
Charged with no responsibilities or duties outside of the domestic, sexual, maternal realm.
Where men are also expected to co condescending/protective to their women that you treat them like children.
Sounds like a better deal for the slave women here then IRL women get as cooperate drones
>>
>>9933095
>Where men are also expected to co condescending/protective to their women that you treat them like children.
Where men are also expected to be so condescending/protective to their women that you treat them like children.

Fixed that one, here's a free image!
>>
File: mona in her place.jpg (1.07 MB, 1855x2413)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
>>9932886
Sweden has an extremely female government and an explicit "feminist foreign policy." Sweden is also the rape capital of the west with an increasingly high crime rate, where a good 1/3 of girls can be expected to be raped by a refugee. If the men decided enough was enough, kicked women out of influential positions, and had them put on leashes for a couple generations, there would be fewer problems for both Swedish men and women. This is what is meant by benevolent sexism. Women are naive weak children, and need a dominant male presence to protect them from others and themselves. Until they can prove they are capable of more, they stick to cooking and cleaning and making/raising babies.
>>
>>9932886
Benevolent sexism is castrating >>9933332 to spare lovely young ladies from seeing him drag annoying /pol/ tripe everywhere he goes.
>>
>>9933333
can’t argue with those quints
>>
>>9922620
Contrary to immediate logic, games that contain uniforms or gear designed for critical safety purposes are not barred to women.
Rather they are encouraged, or in the rarest and most obscure cases, slightly altered, to remove the hazard behind the game that requires safety gear.
Even then, elbow, knee and shoulder pads are still regularly required, as are mouthguards, and very rarely helmets for certain rulings.
>American football, baseball, cricket and hockey are all taught and encouraged to play at a deliberately low intensity. Shoves or slams are comparatively lighter, as are physical obstructions or blocking, and tackling proper is only accepted at high levels of play.
>Extreme sports are typically altered to have a massively reduced risk and intensity next to the male equivalent, alongside placing less stress on the performer and reducing the intensity, and resulting hazard in competition.
>Competitive martial arts or inspired sports place less value on fast striking due to common wisdom that women don't have the body/muscle for fast striking, and focus on more grappling in teaching. Depending on the competition, participants may even be encouraged to induce sexual submission over a forced, and potentially hazardous physical one. Even armed sports like fencing, kendo, Hema and Buhurt, alongside using considerably lighter equipment, emphasize bindwork or grappling over blows, and often teach the participant to be deliberately light or slow in striking, or to take efforts to target a protected area so as to not injure other participants.
>Many of the extremely high intensity sports such as buhurt were typically not open to female participation due to unavoidable high hazard, but some do feature women's rankings, either as heavily rules-altered (to the point of being separate sports) low intensity competitions as seen above, or depending on instance, as competitive sexual, performance, acting or fashion shows, eschewing physical conflict entirely.
>>
File: 83914234_p0_master1200.jpg (549 KB, 800x1200)
549 KB
549 KB JPG
>>9931660
I think that would stop me...

>>9931688
>if the potential buyer/suitor is interested he'll command her into one of the others
What would determine which one is used?

>kneeling
I like this one a lot. Especially the fact that I'd be forced to keep off my buttocks, as I'm not allowed to relax.
It's all to reinforce the fact that my role is service. My body is meant to serve. I must... stay... up...

>Standing
I like this one too. If I may add, though... I think women should be kept on their tiptoes while parked. Heels meeting the ground is grounds for punishment.
Speaking of which, are these poses standard "parking" poses outside of suitorship? Would my master ever park me kneeling or standing like this while he eats dinner?

>a portfolio of all their girls
I like how degrading an objectifying this is. When we first meet our relationship is horrifyingly unequal.

>, on their own coat stand, with their wrists, and ankes bound behind it, one of the coat hooks pressing uncomfortable into her back so she's forced to push out her chest
Can you describe this a little more? I like the idea a lot.

>>9931716
Extremely high quality, anon. Thank you.
>>
>>9933605
>What would determine which one is used?
The buyer, He'll either ask her father/whoever he's purchasing her off to get her to stand/kneel, or he'll ask if he can inspect "this body part", where her owner will order her into a pose that he feels best accentuates that body part. Whether the woman wants it or not is very much an afterthought, as the deal is done before she's even been considered.
>Heels meeting the ground is grounds for punishment.
Tiptoes is a good idea, I hadn't thought of that, outside of punishments for disobedience
>Speaking of which, are these poses standard "parking" poses outside of suitorship? Would my master ever park me kneeling or standing like this while he eats dinner?
Most common ones when eating are standing behind the Man's seat, holding a tray with an ice bucket of His drink of choice, if they have been bad or speaking too often without permission then crueller men have been known to bind his woman's arms and have her hold it via a gag. This standing pose is frequently used in dinner parties when the woman has lots of male guests that need serving.
The next one is bent over the chair, whilst the Man sits on her back like she's nothing more than a cushion. If he's pleased with the quality of the meal then he'll put some in his hand and let his woman lap it up, if he isn't then her buttocks is already suitably presented.
The third one is slightly similar but with her sitting on his lap for him to idly play with whilst eating If he's really kind he'll scrape some of his meal onto the table for you to lick off.

Ran out of space
>>
>>9932886

stick around and find out
>>
>>9933605
>>9933932
The fourth is kneeling like your pic, but with your tongue out, and the wrists in a spreader bar on your collar, so you have some flimsy hand movement, but not enough to do anything more than struggle. If you were lucky enough to have a generous Man he'll dangle bits of his meal like a rasher of bacon into your mouth, or throw it across the floor for you to fetch and return to the pose. You are not to eat it however until he grants permission.
Despite being the least comfortable pose, this one is your favourite as Master gives you the most attention during this one
The last one is at the table with Him. You don't like this one was you always feel uneasy that you're doing something wrong by being on the same level.

>other poses
There are some establishments which refuse entry to men if they have a women with them. The cleaning staff aren't paid enough to keep mopping, because of the couldn't get his fingers out of his leaky whore for 5 minutes, so your Man will have to leave you outside in the restraints provided. Some are suspended sets of handcuffs, some are like bike stands, clip hooks in the ground, a fence/railing, none of them offer much liberty to move around once there though, so you have to hope that either your Master was kind enough to leave you in a gentle pose, or that he won't be in the shop long as chances are you'll be exactly how he left you.
The last pose scenario I can think of is when he gets back from work, all the women he owns, from his wife to his lowest chambermaid where all will the dogeza pose as they await for him to come in, if they are leashed then their arms should be outstretched with it flat in their palms offering it to Master. Master will present his shoe to one of them, who will kiss it, kneel up and unlace it for him, he does the same with his other show, with either another of his women, or the same one, and then picks one to remove his coat for him.
>>
>>9933605
>>9933932
>>9933950
Those three plus any others he picks are given the privilege of serving him, the others have to remain in pose, to think of how to earn his favour until Master tells one of his picked women to give them permission to break pose. This is especially humiliating if it happens to His wife.
Lastly there's small power displays, where favoured get to kneel, and lesser ones have to keep their nose on the floor, this is especially prevalent with enforcer slaves on breeder plants.
There are also individual commands that vary from each Man, I hope you remember what you have to do when I click my fingers.

>When we first meet our relationship is horrifyingly unequal.
As it should be, your previous owner would want to advertise your full capabilities, the man that would potentially own you is no doubt very busy, and doesn't have time to look through every woman he can purchase. You should feel honoured that he even stopped at your pictures.

>Can you describe this a little more? I like the idea a lot.
The main fantasy I have about it has a lot of unwritten starter text for the set up, and if the woman was gambled and lost, or exchanged. So I'll just do it from the perspective of one a random punishment rather than the casino story as I've already hit text limit twice.

>You didn't hear the sound of Master's car pulling up over the vaccuum cleaner until too late, by the time you'd pushed it to the side of the room out the way, and ran to the front door Master had already noted your absence.
"Sorry Master your slave was busy cleaning and didn't hear your car." you pleaded
Busy? You think a woman can be too busy for the man that owns her?"
He doesn't sound angry, but you know it's far too early to relax yet.
>No Master, I didn't mean it like that. I'm...I'm sorry
>What am I to do with you? It's one of the most basic tenets of being a woman, and you couldn't even manage that.
>>
>>9933987
>>9933605
Your heart sank as you know every word Master said was right, and the truth hits you like a cane, and you realise you deserve whatever punishment he sees fit to give you.
>Please Master. Please punish your servant, so she can earn your forgiveness
>How? Women at least understand pain, and obedience. You obviously aren't fit to serve.
You quiver at these words
>Please Master, I will take whatever punishment Master sees fit. Please just give your slave another chance to earn back your trust, even though she doesn't deserve it.
You curl your hands up into fists bracing for the pain that you're sure is imminent. Although nothing comes.
He whispers something his other concubine, kneeling to your right, and she hastily crawls out the room, re-emerging with several shackles.
>Stand up, I have another use for you.
Trembling you get to your feet
>Since you neglected to be ready at the door, the only solution is to keep you there, until you learn. Is that acceptable?
You nod, terrified of what's about to happen, but you're desperate for Master's forgiveness as he pushes you back towards the coat stand.
He handcuffs your wrists, and lifts them over the top of the stand, one of the hooks digging into the nape of your back, so you lean forward as much as you can to alleviate the pain. Next he shackles your ankles behind it so your knees are slightly bent.
>I will release you only when I feel satisfied you have learnt what is expected of a woman, until then the honour of serving me falls on my more obedient concubine.
>Thank you Master.
You wait, for no idea how long, your legs are trembling, knees aching, although leaning forward has lessened the pain from the peg in your back, you're really starting to feel the weight of your breasts. Your hair is dishevelled slightly and a few strands are trailing down over your face, and into your mouth, but more than anything you can't escape from Master's words on your failure.
>>
>>9933333
based and checked
>>
>>9921785
>Sports.
>Are womens leagues sexualised parodies of men's sports.
Of a sense.
>Womens extreme sports are graded more to the fashion of how good the participant looks while performing, then necessarily their talent.
>While this has some overlap, and is performed with the same equipment and thus requires skill in the area, that it is taught in a manner to emphasize looks and appearance during the process, typically results in a lower intensity, lower technical sporting skill display.
>As such, a world champion windsurfer may be outmatched by an amateur male youth, but have secured victory through appearance, chosen state of dress, or particulars relating to her performance such as entertaining wardrobe malfunctions and reactions, mannerisms while performing, raw physical looks, interactions with fellow competitors, and interactions with the audience.
>Given that many of the higher level performances are graded by audience vote, effectively as a popularity contest that may, depending on the crowd, be entirely arbitrary to actual skill and entirely around looks, appeal, or drama, the resulting skill bar is often driven lower then where it might rise to.
What are some more specific examples of women's sports adaptions/iterations?
>>
>>9934180
>Samus
God damn it if there even was a woman that needs to be domesticated and bred it'd be her
>>
>>9934613
You're definitely not alone. Think about it: the series revolves around a single woman traveling place to place across the distant stars, and most of her social interaction is with small animals and a metroid that thinks she's it's mother. If you permit Other M, that includes a coterie of strong, respectable men, not the least of which being Adam telling her what to do.

It has every signal you could hope for on top of a strip show for doing her absolute best under your guidance. Wife material doesn't get much better than this. It's just a matter of whom might be bold enough to make his move.
>>
>>9934613
Samus is
>obedient(won't do shit she can do unless given permission to do so despite not actually being bound to military command structure being a bounty hunter and not a soldier)
>baby crazy
>basically, Other M showed us she's kind of a bimbo
>also loves cute things like small fuzzy animals
You wouldn't need to do much beyond actually banging her which given how she is might be hard because of how annoying she was when talking in Other M.
>>
>>9921787

>How do you see yourself serving the patriarchy? Would you be a chaste wife or a slutty paramour? Or maybe just slave or scullery maid?
I would prefer to be the chaste wife type. I think it's best to be careful with my sexuality and make sure I wait until a man tells me it's okay for me to indulge. I could see myself getting I to a lot of trouble otherwise.

>What is the most extreme act of female subjugation you can think of? Will you challenge yourself to offer it willingly, or do you want a man to inflict it on you?
I generally think that willing to leave behind your own wants, dreams, and desires is the biggest act of compliance and subjugation. To give in and accept that the patriarchy is the best.way for me to love and be fulfilled. I think it's impossible for us women to do it ourselves. For a patriarchy to work, the men need to be strong enough to inflict it on us, so I'd feel safer knowing the people in charge are capable of keeping control.

>Would you want to be born into it or have a man train you into his ideal slut?
I'd prefer to be trained. I want to feel every piece of myself become more and more convinced. Little by little, I want to feel my whole being align with his sensibilities until I have no other considerations or selfishness.
>>
>>9933932
>The buyer
No I mean, how would he make the decision?

>Tiptoes is a good idea, I hadn't thought of that, outside of punishments for disobedience
I think you're overestimating how difficult this is! I've done the tiptoe thing before; it absolutely is doable for hours on end. It's just torture to do it.
Not that that's a problem...

>standing behind the Man's seat
I like this a lot, especially the arms bound gag thing so I can't even speak up.

>>9933950
>your Man will have to leave you outside in the restraints provided
I like the idea of "parking restraints" like pic related being installed out of such places.
>>
>>9933950
>where all will the dogeza pose as they await for him to come in
High tier taste, anon.
I like to imagine that I'd be hoping I would be chosen while my face is to the floor.

>>9933987
>the others have to remain in pose
That sounds awful...

>>9934002
>He handcuffs your wrists, and lifts them over the top of the stand, one of the hooks digging into the nape of your back, so you lean forward as much as you can to alleviate the pain. Next he shackles your ankles behind it so your knees are slightly bent.
I like this idea a lot! Long term discomfort so I struggle constantly but can never find a comfortable position.
I like the thought that this might be a punishment for slacking off; for leaning on something when I'm supposed to be working. So he puts me in discomfort to remind me that I'm not allowed to rest just like that, that my body is a tool meant to make him comfortable not me.
>>
>>9931119
>To enjoy every moment she spends with him, even as a cuckquean
>>
File: 1633785324305[1].jpg (100 KB, 850x674)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>9935071
Don't forget that placed in the hallway means you'll see others potentially pass you. His women will avoid eye contact so they don't incur Master's wrath. At most you'll get an encouraging look if you have a close bond with any of his other women, but none will dare to touch you, or speak to you whilst you're being punished.
The Master on the other hand, will ignore you, watch you to make sure his punishment is working as intended, grope and spank you etc, Each time he passes you get your hopes up that he'll believe he's punished you enough, and each time he walks past you let out a little whimper, but you've already disappointed Master, so you have to brave it out.
You have no idea how long you've been there, your knees sagging, your head drooping low with your neck feeling like it can't support it anymore, and your shoulders about ready to be torn off your body. Although the wooden floor can normally be so cold when you're submitting to Master, now you'd give anything to be sprawled all over it. When Master first picked you up, you would have cried by now, but you've grown since then. Master's strict but fair training has given you strength and purpose that you never knew you had, which is why it's so important that you can earn back Master's trust.
Eventually he stands before you, you make a gigantic effort to stand up straight, but your knees are trembling, your body quivering as Master opens his mouth.
>Do you think you've been up there long enough?
Every part of your body was screaming at you to say "yes", but you could still hear Master's earlier scolding
>Please Master. I want to get down, but I failed you.
>Surprisingly dedicated. As a treat I'll give you this to make the rest of your punishment more bearable.
He shows you a vibrator, before gently inserting it, and taping the controls to your inner thigh
>For this last half an hour I want you to focus on that, and see how the pleasure you get from serving Master outweighs any pain
>>
Question.
Womens education?
What does it look like? How is it taught?
I'm imagining it mostly looks like large boarding school institutions with many optional events, instead of daily compulsory classes where girls go home to unreliable parental influence, and that it's one of the more protected and high status jobs for women, but what goes on in them exactly?
>>
>>9935522
Depends on where they're born, breeder farms do their own separate teaching, mainly done by the ranch hands who work there, but there's also a subset of collared women reared there, who weren't sold and are kept as high-consorts, who teach them domestic duties like cooking, cleaning, preening etc. alongside helping with child care as additional wet nurses.
Those born to households have a similar primary school education in that they go to the same school, the boys will sit and work at the desks, the girls sitting/bent over on the carpet. On top of this as the learning gets more complex girls will be given more separate "home economics" classes, as opposed to the boys who will carry on like normal. During school time the boys are not only allowed, but sometimes encouraged to order the girl to give him whatever toy she was playing with, which she's required to do. This enforces the hierarchy on both of them.
You can also have female teachers, but they need to be collared, naked, and have a male supervisor at all times. These often tend to already belong to one of the teachers, other times, the male teacher will bring in one of his women to use as a "class pet" to help the boys know how to properly care for, a woman under his authority.
During secondary school the classes diverge completely so that girls classes are solely on cooking, cleanliness, anatomy, correct mannerisms etc. No further education is needed outside of basic English and maths skills.
There is also a mandatory history class of how this patriarchy came in, how women before it were all unhappy, and vulnerable with nobody to defend them, so that the girls know how important it is to find their protector, and the boys know how important their role as the male guardian of a woman is.

Whether the girl is sent to school or not is entirely up to the discretion of the male caregiver or guardian, although he knows lacking basic literacy and numeracy can hurt their future sale price
>>
>>9931119
>>9935522
>Womens education?
It's focused mainly on turning girls into proper wives, whores, breeders, maids etc.
Education's goal is no different then IRL it's to get women ready for life, except here it means being sold or "married" off.
Though it's less focused on stuff like math, science, reading and more about teaching women the correct social norms and rituals.
How to greet men, what poses or honorific titles to address them with and so on.

>What does it look like? How is it taught?
For your standard girl's school uniforms look like pic related with the standard smart collars that all women wear.
Students living on campus are given a strict time table of classes and activities all enforced with a combination of collar GPS combines with trainers/teachers keeping an eye on them.
Teaching method is a hands on way like female staff show their students how to take dick or give birth, what's a correct dogeza, etc.
While discipline is done though the use of the shock feature of collars or whipping along with other painful but not permeant damage types of corporal punishment

>one of the more protected and high status jobs for women, but what goes on in them exactly?
Boarding schools for the elite's daughters have additional training for roles like head maid or mistress.
Idea is these women are to be given power over their future husband's other slave girls.
>>
Are there any privileges you'd retract from your women, or expect Master to retract from you without his explicit permission?
The standard ones are
>No dressing yourself
>No eating
>No toilet breaks
>No talking
>No orgasms/sexually stimulating yourself/others
>No using furniture, or to go a step further, being in the same room as furniture unless there's a man present to supervise
Are there any others, and which of these would you want enforced/enforced on you.

>>9935666
>Idea is these women are to be given power over their future husband's other slave girls.
>Noble man pressured into buying the daughter of another noble house to strengthen the bond between their houses
>On his way home with his new purchase, he sees a desolate woman begging on the street for a Master to take her in.
>Man makes the street urchin the head instead of the noble woman.
>The street urchin is so grateful for being rescued like that, that she serves with utmost enthusiasm, even trying to predict her Master's orders so he's never found wanting.
>On the other hand the former noble and Master's relationship is somewhat cold, distant, and formal as she was purchased out of obligation, rather than wanting.
>Not only does the noble woman have a poor Master relationship like that, but she lost her powers/authority, that she always had over her family's housemaids, and concubines
>What's worse is that the girl she lost it to is always insufferably cheery, and so doe-eyed towards Master, it's as though she serves a different man altogether
>>
>>9935422
I like this a lot.

>>9935629
>the boys will sit and work at the desks, the girls sitting/bent over on the carpet
I think this helps to reinforce the difference from a very early point. Even chairs aren't allowed to the girls.
>>
just a horny lurkin gal here, but has anyone thought about motivating men to impregnate women by making female births tax writeoffs, the same way charity payments are? maybe there is an expected number a year, or donating your daughters to a foundation is such a standard practice that it's basically spring cleaning. sorry if that's stupid but i thought it fit well.
>>
>>9935666
>Elite boarding schools pride themselves on the sale expense of their students.
>The subjects are all vocational, but students are encouraged to go to many of them via subliminal messaging, student competition, psychological manipulation of their wants, or shock collar therapy or even minor brainwashing.
>The only truly compulsory activities are the assorted services performed in which they interact with the male highschools, where disobedience is punished quite rigorously.
>Early on they're taught that personal sexual stimulation is a grave offense, and will be punished harshly, but suggested that sexual stimulation of another is a service, and therefore a noble deed. This is to get them used to the kinds of recreational activities they can expect, self denial, no physical boundaries, and to interact with women in a sexual fashion for personal and viewing satisfaction.
>Most of the classes are to increase physical beauty, sensuality, home economic performance and skill in womanly duties, but due to the elite nature of the school, it does give its students access to sporting or recreational activities.
>Of course, these sports are taught according to >>9934180 and/or >>9933395 where much of the bulky safety gear you might see is stripped away, while the game is taught to be played gently to avoid accidents and goods damage from the start and to have different priorities then male versions.
>Common sports are played at an incredibly low skill level. Extreme sports are extreme only in name. Martial arts are more competitive displays of sexual skill for the sake of dominance.
>Almost all of the teaching staff is made up of women, typically ex-graduates of similar schools, vetted carefully for their high natural submissiveness and obedience to authority, and their quality of teaching. Conversely, the administrative staff is all male, to run the school, manage the teachers, and occasionally to be used for demonstrations.
>>
>>9935666
>>9935694
>Are there any privileges you'd retract from your women
Generally the lower ranked a woman is in the household hierarchy the closer they get treated to a house pet and get stricter regimens
Other things taken away might be any "modest" clothing or having the collar's GPS tracker being very restricted and not leaving the house unless leashed by a man.
Not to say these women don't get tender love or raped by master, they just need to prove that they're worthy of a higher rank...

>Man makes the street urchin the head instead of the noble woman.
Thinking of a both women getting cuckqueened out of this.
>The blue blooded slave has to be publicly seen pregnant and carrying master's heirs
>While it's a no no for the urchin, best she can hope for is to birth daughters destined as pets or maids.
>one woman is can never be the true "wife" yet the other has to watch her man be smitten with another woman.
>But both women are compelled to serve due to their life long indoctrination

>>9936309
>impregnate women by making female births tax writeoffs, the same way charity payments are?
For your average household the more pregnant slaves and female births the lower your taxes are.
It encourages the "traditional" and humane way of raising daughters inside a family instead of a huge farm, while the older men with slaves but no children get taxes increased
As for donating your slave daughters that's fairly rare and does offer a huge tax incentive, but what's more common is signing them up of "public service"...

>>9936326
Other services that are offered their are custom trained women, girls can have their entire personality shaped due to the tools available
While middle class or farm bred girls are limited to more traditional methods of training like in >>9935629
Things can even go as far to eugenics selection programs for girls with some schools maintaining their own pedigree bloodlines
>>
>>9936309
>has anyone thought about motivating men to impregnate women by taxation

yeah, das juden
>>
>>9936309
I guess they're too young to be sold at that time, families can't afford to feed the extra mouth for that time, so there are orphanages where they're raised, and trained to prevent such a valuable commodity being wasted/abandoned at birth. These orphanages are largely ran on a shoestring budget in no small part funded from the profits made from the dowries received in exchange for the of age girls. The squalid conditions further re-enforces that they need a strong male figure to rescue them, so they spend a lot of free time in childhood dreaming of the man who will come in and rescue them by claiming ownership. Whenever they are bought their new lifestyle is almost luxurious comparatively so although they aren't as high-profile, these orphans are known for their eagerness to serve if nothing else.

>>9936163
I think a big part is the Master making sure that his woman knows that his punishments are a form of tough love and in the woman's best interest.
As for the school emphasising the differences is key, the boys go through school learning how to properly own any women they purchase, and getting the jobs required to both purchase, and feed her, whilst the girls are made to see the boys as much more advanced, and how to fulfil any male wants and desires

>>9936761
I would say it ends up more like Chani/Princess Irulan from Dune
>>
File: Blonde Bed Maid.jpg (152 KB, 850x478)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>9928429
>A maid serving the household's son(s), chosen in part to be sexually available to them when they come of age.

They say that when your son turns sixteen, you should buy a virginal young maid into your household's service and make sure her assignments include cleaning your son's room. If by the time your son turns seventeen the girl's belly isn't swollen, take her yourself and hope she gives you a proper son.

>Pregnancy requires a specific ritual aside from sex, making unwanted pregnancies a non-issue.

One morning, you knock on the door and step into the eldest son's room, to bring him his breakfast and make his bed, like you've done every day since you began your service to your new master, the lord of this house.

This time is different, however. The son is not out of bed. He is not dressed. Your heart catches in your chest. You go to him and he pulls you into his bed. He does not ask - why would he? Everyone knows - especially you - that the housekeeping job was an excuse; this is what your lord-master really bought you for. As the son removes your clothes and begins the ritual that will make your womb receptive to seed, you burn with the knowledge that your body will soon announce to the world that the boy has become a man.

How does it make you feel to be used this way?
>>
>>9937221
>If by the time your son turns seventeen the girl's belly isn't swollen, take her yourself and hope she gives you a proper son.
Will you take her by force if need be?
>>
>>9937439
Force is the best part
>>
The other thing I think these schools need to do is during the beginning of the year, the new boys need to take a collar in, the girls stand or kneel at one end of the hall or playground, and wait for the boys to choose, and attach their collar, they are then paired together for the rest of school. The boys do have the option to trade within themselves.
This teaches the boys, how valuable these girls are as commodities, and that they are responsible for keeping the girls obedient, as they're the ones that suffer if the girls lose their market value. Whilst the girls learn that they are lower, and need, and general subservience towards a single Master.
Obviously the boys are tested on a lot more of this, as they are held responsible for their woman as well, and that she's properly looked after, the girls just need to obey.
Parents will quiz their child about who they partnered up with, boys' parents will ask about her looks, and obedience, girls' parents will ask to make sure they're following their "Master"'s orders, especially if they see markings on the girls body, then they'll ask "what she did that meant her Master had to punish her"
>>9936761
>Restricting it based on rank
I really like the idea of applying this to something incredibly basic that we take for granted like having hands/arms.
the bottom tier women have their wrists cuffed to their shins in such a way that they can only really crawl, and kneel
the next tier up are allowed the privilege of standing up, but have their arms semi-permanently bound behind their back
Only the Master's favoured women have mostly free reign, and being able to functionally use them is seen as a huge status symbol
>>
File: Jjune.jpg (1.06 MB, 1050x1271)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
>>9937439
She should understand that as a bound maid, providing sexual relief to male members of the household is *just* shy of being explicitly part of her service contract.

If she does not provide the sexual submission that is part of her end of the paternalist system that protects and provides for her, then the use of force is certainly an expected and accepted means her master can use to enforce compliance.
>>
>>9936761
>>9936963
>orphanages where they're raised
Another alternative might be to sign their spare daughters as maids/servants working in higher class homes.
Letting them use your daughters for menial work and also raising/training them, with the hope that they grow up beside the young master and earn his love.

>his punishments are a form of tough love and in the woman's best interest.
Think this sexist aspect of treating women would be something that boys are taught early on.
By their father, society, school and etc. a man's power is to be used to better a woman's life, not to abuse her.
Nip any sadistic tendencies early on and you'll have men that are perfect for the role of daddy dom

>>9937221
>buying your son a "maid" to breed
Cute and romantic, thinking that socially this kind of thing is accepted and normal especially in middle-upper classes.
Where a man's first maid often ends up becoming his first slave wife and starting the relationship at a younger age is thought to form stronger bonds of love.
Though on the other hand older men using it as an excuse to have another harem girl doesn't sound that bad...
Either way it's a win for the lucky maid, she gets a ticket straight into wifehood(a high rank in the hierarchy for women)

>>9938178
>the new boys need to take a collar in
An other idea could be that a boy's first "slave" he gets at school is a possible award for his graduation.
The girl he had trained over the years into an ideal pet and he gets first pick when she goes up for sale...

>something incredibly basic that we take for granted like having hands/arms.
Being bound in fetish gear would be a bit impractical for a maid with her duties, so perhaps this too is ritualized?
>>
>>9934832
The best option in my opinion.

I love imagining a girl, virgin, straight out of high school, great grades, full ride scholarship, everyone in her life telling her how she'll change the world for the better with her education and career. Summer between high school and her first semester of college, she meets a man that starts her down the path of submitting to the patriarchy. At first it's small things, slowly growing, but eventually he convinces her to take a gap year. A few months later of casually demeaning her and easily refuting her arguments against patriarchal norms, she decides to submit to him. She gives up her dreams of college and a career so she can be a dutiful housewife, obeying her husband, caring for his needs, and having lots of children.

After all, even if she could have made a difference in the world, giving birth to a bunch of sons that can go out and change the world, and daughters that can find their purpose in life just like her, will make a far larger effect on the world than what she could have done on her own.
>>
>>9938748
>raising/training them, with the hope that they grow up beside the young master and earn his love.
I think that would happen to all families not just the adoptees, if a rich/noble household would advertise that they need a maidservant, anybody with an eligible daughter would try-out. The woman trying out would be lined up in the great hall, with the man who currently owns them standing behind them. The girls are see the gilded cage, and the riches there are beyond belief, to get a Master who could pamper them like that would be a dream come true, but at the same time the sheer size of the great hall, the stature of the noble, and the amount of girls auditioning is intimidating to say the least. Some will get completely passed over, some will have their owner behind them a few questions about her, (she is not to speak without explicit permission.) If the noble is really interested he may get the girl to speak, or sing. The poor girl's nervousness is overwhelming, and her voice that does come out sounds much more fragile, and womanly, especially compared to all the gruff, and/or commanding male voices that surrounded her. When the noble selects one they will haggle her selling price as though she weren't even there. It would be mortifying if she hadn't come to terms with her place, and role as a woman. After the purchase is agreed he places a new collar on her, the previous owner removes his old collar, and has his head maid leads her away, whilst she takes one last look at her old male guardian before starting her new life

>a boy's first "slave" he gets at school is a possible award for his graduation.
>The girl he had trained over the years into an ideal pet and he gets first pick when she goes up for sale...
They do try, and that is a common favourite in the "service-romance" stories peddled to girls from a young age, but if the girls' father thinks he can find her a better steward by selling her elsewhere then he will.
>>
>bump!
>>
As a gender studies major, this thread is so wrong to me, but it's probably the hottest thing on this site too...

My question is what measures would the patriarchy take to widen the gap between men and women mentally?
>>
>>9940178
Just one guy did that.
Turns out having a pair of sexy women that you can fuck whenever does things to a man.
>>
>>9940567
>what measures would the patriarchy take to widen the gap between men and women mentally
Making higher education inaccessible to women is a first great start. Also, socially discouraging women from trying to even look smart would also help.
>>
Consider the following society:
>Men and women are equal.
>A Slut, however, is beneath both men and women. They're treated as nothing more than any other possession of their owners, like a car or a carton of milk.
>There's two ways of becoming a slut. First is punishment for a crime of sexual nature, such as cheating, indecent exposure, sexual blackmail, masturbation, use of sex toys or any sex act aside from vaginal in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.
>The other way is by request of the woman. It's rare, but not unheard of for a man to become a slut by request and it's the only way for a man to become a slut.
>In case the woman has committed a crime, the slut becomes the property of the party they offended.
>In case the woman chose to become a slut, their current husband or significant other is given ownership of the slut.
>If no such person exists, the slut becomes the property of the state and is auctioned off to the highest bidder. If no bidder appears, the slut is put to use in a government run brothel.
>A child of a slut is the responsibility of the father and has full human rights, but they don't have a mother in any sense as far as society is concerned. If the father can't be determined, the child is treated like any orphan.

>It's not unusual for a man to own, rent or borrow a slut for their sexual gratification even if they have a wife or a girlfriend.
>It's also not terribly uncommon for the partner of a man to become jealous of the slut who gets to have all the kinky sex with her man. Sometimes this jealousy makes the woman ask the same treatment, leading the man to get himself a new slut when he records evidence and reports it to the authorities.
>>
>>9938748
>>9939560
>The amount of girls auditioning is intimidating to say the least.
Thinking that polygamy would be a societal norm(not just for the upper classes), given how the technology exist to support it and that there's a hentai ratio of men to women.
So a boy's first "maid" is a rite of passage and after that he'll be the one examining the maids instead of his father.
Plus it's a social contract kind of thing that the wealthier a man is the more responsibility he has to support women(as in having a larger harem, more maids/wives etc.)

>poor girl's nervousness is overwhelming
Cute, Honestly I think a nervous untrained maid might actually be an attractive pick for a first slave.
It's a chance for a man to learn the skills needed in being a good master and husband

>>9940567
>widen the gap between men and women mentally?
Besides higher education being limited like in >>9940605
I'd say you foster a "leave it to men" mentality in women, with a woman having her patriarch making every decision for her and being loving in the most condescending way.
Like there's never a need to develop independent thought because master's always loved me. Other part would be keeping women busy.
Working service (or other feminine jobs) and encouraging motherhood, anything that makes sure they don't have time/need to think about dangerous ideas.

>>9940633
>having a free use slut class of women
Perfect idea for women's happiness and fulfillment, some women wouldn't be happy living in a monogamous relationship or as part of a harem.
These natural whores shouldn't be shunned or abused but given a role where they can be pampered too...
Give women the freedom to choose how they serve the patriarchy, a happy sex slave is a good sex slave after all!
>>
>>9940633
Dear God that's harsh. So barren women are either celibate or become basically a subhuman class viewed as nonhuman? Dark.

there's really a lotta otherwise decent girls that'd be rendered nonpersons, but finding out you're sterile and can never can get pleasure without being socially demoted to a "lifeless object" is amusing
>>
>>9940651
>Thinking that polygamy would be a societal norm(not just for the upper classes)
Not just the upper classes, but it's encouraged more in them for the same reason you said. Likewise women will be encouraged to serve higher classes, as her status is linked to the man she serves, and how faithfully she does so.
>rite of passage.
Absolutely, a boy is only considered a man from when he owns his first woman, if not one from school then his dad will buy one with him, and as they're inspecting the goods he will point out, and prod any blemishes he spots, to let him know what to look out for.

>I think a nervous untrained maid might actually be an attractive pick for a first slave.
I think the first slave he owns shapes the Master more than anything else.
Nervous, inexperienced slaves will be in constant need of reassurance, and will make for a gentler kinder Master, seasoned slaves will give the Master higher standards, and make the Master stricter in comparison

>>9940567
>>9940651
>foster a "leave it to men" mentality in women

You'd also go the opposite way. Avoid giving intellectual stimulation to women, but they'd be rewarded, and conditioned for pleasing the male figures in their life. Now their first reaction is "how can I please Master/what would he want me to do?"

>>9940605
>Making higher education inaccessible to women is a first great start.

Ideally there would be three classes, men, women, and then collarless (women who aren't explicitly owned by a male figure). Great emphasis is placed on how unhappy/unfulfilled the collarless are to deter women from independence, and to look for a man, and they can be given menial jobs, but have a lesser minimum wage, than even adolescent boys, aren't allowed to own a vehicle, or even get on buses/trains etc. Many of them keep a fake collar to wear so they don't get the same looks of disgust, and at a glance are provided the same protections as real women with a male owner. May do some writefaggotry on this later.
>>
>>9921785
Work:
>Are women allowed to work outside the home or are they kept at home?
They are allowed. It is a privilage, however, and if they end up shirking to goof off or laze about, being unproductive, that privilage is revoked.

>What sort of work is considered menial and feminine enough to be appropriate for women?
Communal Maternal care, Sex work, Massuse Work, Body sulpting. While they may be women, their minds are still smart and thus it would be a waste to not give them a use. Accounting, Chef Work, Patient Care. Jobs such as these would be highly prized as a smart, beautiful, but still submissive woman would be look up to greatly as a role model for girls young and old.

>What are the dress codes for women at work, at home, etc?
Work dress codes are skimpy and revealing. Clothes for woman are to accent the already natural beauties of a woman, not hide or obscure them.
Same goes for out in public but it is optional for them to simply go in the nude. Items like collars, decrative chains, piercings, and
soft cuffs on the wrists and ankles are also encouraged. For home, this entirely up to the patriarch of the house but a recommended one is that the woman is nude or collared with her needing
aprons or other ppe when doing chores around the house. Last thing anyone wants is a woman with chemical burns on them.

>should sexual favors be explicitly written into women's job descriptions, or is it just an unspoken understanding?
Unspoken understanding, though if 'damaged' in the line of duty, the man responsible will be fined heavily as a result. While they are
women, they are also workers and homemakers. Damage leads to discontent and thus and unproductive woman. They need to be respected in their subservent place as much as they respect and serve the male population. A happy and content woman is a productive woman.
CONT.
>>
>>9940795
Crime and Punishment:
>How are women view legally (like pets, slaves, children etc)?
Women are seen as pets, thus, to damage or hurt one is to incure a heavy penalty.

>Do men bare any legal culpability for the behavior of their women?
Yes. As their owners, any illegal behavior done by a woman, the man will have to take responsibility for as well. Re-education and rehab for particularly bad offenses to society is the usual for things like murder, child molestation, etc.

>Does the legal system use corporal punishment on women?
In minor offenses, yes. Corporal punishment makes sure to stay away from erogenous zones in order to make the punishment stick.
If the woman is masocistic, Corporal Punishment is withheld and instead, long hours in senory deprovation tanks with padded gloves keeps
the woman from hurting themselves.

>What are women's prisons like?
Women's prisons are run like military boot camps. For those men with the like of strong women, ex-convicts are very prized.

Cont.
>>
>>9940799
Sports:
>What sort of sports are women allowed to participate in?
All sports, though they have their own leagues to keep the playing field fair.

Some are, most aren't

>Are there televised sports that are outright fetish play, like ponygirl races?
On special occasions, yes

>What is cheerleading like?
Same as it is right now, if a bit more skimpy and revealing.

CONT.
>>
>>9921787
>>9940802
Classic world Building questions:

>How should patriarchy be enforced? By laws? By force? By social pressure? Or something else?
Social Preassure. Laws can come later to help enforce it but to truly mold a society, you need the pressure of the masses at your back

>How should women see themselves when they look in the mirror? Describe the ideal self-image of a woman under patriarchy.
An ideal woman under the patriarchy is one that is subservient, docile, happy to please, and smart. Overweight women are seen as worn
and are in need of refining. Going to a gym for a hour or two a day to keep her shape or refine it is normal. C cups are nice, D cups are
better, if you go for the bimbo look, don't half ass it. Anorexic woman are seen as damaged as their mental image of themselves is not in
line with reality. Those responsible are fined and punished while the woman is brought to rehab and brought back to a healthier frame of
mind and body
>>
>>9940803
World building:
>What's the ideal state of gender norms(Pushed back to old ways or Neo-patriarchy)?
The ideal state is in which the roles of men and women are seen as just how nature intended and has history on how trying to deconstruct
those roles lead to an instable society and undue strife between the sexes.

>Describe how women feel about their situation. Do they have any conflicted feelings which the patriarchy might play with?
There are a few outlier but for the most part, things are accepted as truth as truth backs up the patriarchy. Each person has their place
and while that place is malleable, the roles of men and women shouldn't be.
>>
>>9940805
>Are the people in your world biologically different from IRL humans? If so, how?
They are not. Thats the beauty of it. All of this is obtainable right now, though much strife would have to be gone through to fulfil this
far more benificial patriarical society. Islam is looked down upon as the old ways breeds resentment and hatred. A house is made with love,
not fear.

>What is the highest aspiration for a woman in your world? What sort of life can the best women live?
That entirely depends on the woman. They could simply be a good housewife or pet. They could become a figure head and spokeswoman for a
lucritive financial firm. Even in a patriarical society, women can still succeed.
>>
>>9940739
Or they could find a simp, wrap that simp around their finger and pray they won't get caught in 4k.
>>
>>9940808
>Even in a patriarical society, women can still succeed.
They can, but their aims are different, here the men exist to serve/better society, and the women exist to serve men. A woman's worth is tied to the man who owns her, and his feelings towards her, the man's affluence is measured by how many women he owns, and his quality as a Master, is tied to the obedience of his women. A woman leaving the house with a buttocks that has been spanked bright red is reflective of her disobedience, and there's a big debate on whether it's more embarrassing for her, or her owner
>>
>>9940651
>>9940793
>gentler kinder Master... make the Master stricter in comparison
Feel like the best option would be to start with a inexperienced girl and introduce a better trained slave later on.
Ideally you want to develop a master who's stern yet fair, but still knows when to spoil his women(the idea daddy dom).
Other then that it'd be adorable to watch a timid slave in training grow along side her master...

>they'd be rewarded, and conditioned for pleasing the male figures in their life
This 100%, the ideal is to train women to find happiness and fulfillment in their enslavement/service to the patriarchy.
You want them to see the collar n leash as a thing of warmth and love.
So positive reinforcement is the best method for this outcome

>>9940795
>women working outside the home
On that topic I think that they shouldn't be allowed to independently work, like any jobs she does is under her master's supervision
So if a man was a doctor his most intelligent girls are his nurses or in the case of a brothel the owner also owns all the whores.
Obviously working women don't "earn" any money, all of that goes to their master
>>
>>9932886
Like opening doors for women or leaving the toilet seat down
>>
File: group_C_29[1].jpg (170 KB, 700x394)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
If you were one of multiple girls owned by a Master, how would you react to:
>The favourite, if she's somebody else
>The others if you're the favourite
>One being punished by Master
>The others if you're the one being punished

>>9941463
>Ideally you want to develop a master who's stern yet fair, but still knows when to spoil his women(the idea daddy dom).
The best men to serve are those that pamper the obedient women he owns, but also has clear boundaries that he enforces to keep them in line
>Other then that it'd be adorable to watch a timid slave in training grow along side her master...
It's nice to watch become more confident, and assertive at serving their Master. The only problem is attitudes eventually relax over time, and women may playfully try and push boundaries, or start to forget her place. Newer Masters are more likely to panic the first time this happens, teach the lesson through pain, before realising they were too severe, and start the aftercare. Good Masters will use some pain, and discomfort, but that will always be secondary to the psychological manipulation. He will emphasise to his slave how much joy she gets from serving her Master, how Master is the one protecting her, and knows what's best for her, and how much more Master thinks she might be capable of.

>You want them to see the collar as a thing of warmth and love.
This goes back slightly to the collarless class in a previous post. Some Masters even go so far as to remove his slave's collar before administering harsher punishments. She'll be begging Master to put it on, so she can regain its perceived protection. There's little evidence to suggest this happens outside the breeding farms, but everybody has heard the tale, to the point where removing a girl's collar will terrify her, even if it's just to wash her. She'll only start to calm down once Master has re-collared her, and is soothing her on his lap. She knows this tenderness wouldn't be happening if she wasn't wearing his collar
>>
>>9933332
Based
>>
>>9933333
He's not wrong though
>>
>>9923222
They did all kinds of weird shit.
For example, they believed the strongest seed should win. Women should have unprotected sex as much as possible with the highest breed of german and whoever's seed was stronger should decide.
>>
>>9938187
I think the most traumatic part of this bound maid system was when she couldn't "escape" the household by being fired or receive a letter of recommendation for another work. She was literally "bound" into the household.
It's "problematic" when you warrant attention of the master of the house, no one will actually protect you from his advances, some may even be against you and blame you.
>>
>>9941463
>>9942100
>secondary to the psychological manipulation
On that point it should be noted that in this society it's not just the men that are the ones supporting the patriarchy.
Women who where born n raised in it along with newly brainwashed all see the sexist world around them as not just the norm but a moral good.
So a wife suggesting that her husband expend his harem is just seen as an unremarkable thing.
Or a concubine is worried that her son isn't "raping" the maids often enough...

>removing a girl's collar will terrify her
Things like smart collars and the psychological training should aim for a panopticon effect in that slave women should always feel watched.
Master(Daddy) is protecting you even if he's not physically there, like women have the comfort that they'll never need to worry about anything
An other aspect would be the actual fear of freedom and abandonment that's taught to women since birth.
Without society and master giving a woman direction/purpose in her life she'd be completely lost in life...

>>9942305
>strongest seed should win. Women should have unprotected sex as much as possible
In a Pro-natalist patriarchy "free use" slaves and prostitutes would obviously be banned in most cases from using contraceptives.
That combined with womb implants that allow men to control everything about pregnancy (mainly gender in this case).
It means that there's nothing wrong with your slave women having bastard daughters...

>>9942325
>no one will actually protect you from his advances, some may even be against you and blame you
Well if she ended up knocked up would that really be a bad thing?
Men are responsible for the women they own, including your maids.
And having your master's child in your belly might just be a ticket into the upper class.
Not living as a just a lowly servant but a breeder that's a member of master's harem
>>
>>9942420
So what you're saying is a normal maid would be actively trying to seduce the son into impregnating her.
I wonder if young men show off how cute their girls are and how many children they've sired with them to other young men in learning institutions.
Rich families can afford to get girls for their sons, poor families need to get a government-issued girl and so lack all the control.
>>
>>9942420
>Things like smart collars and the psychological training should aim for a panopticon effect in that slave women should always feel watched. Master(Daddy) is protecting you even if he's not physically there, like women have the comfort that they'll never need to worry about anything
I don't know, once a girl earns her Daddy's trust like that she would try not to lose it, and she'd get more of a feeling of trust from knowing her Daddy feels like she will still obey him, even behind his back. Although her feeling that she's being protected through it rather than supervised is top tier.

>An other aspect would be the actual fear of freedom and abandonment that's taught to women since birth.
Without society and master giving a woman direction/purpose in her life she'd be completely lost in life...
Yeah, I do like the story of a woman who has her independence but very little else, getting persuaded into becoming one of his women. She tries to resist, and argue back but can hear the conviction draining from her voice as her Daddy makes her realise that this simple subservience is all she really wanted in life. The outside world that was previously so unforgiving whilst she was free, is now unable to hurt her, Daddy will pamper her, feed, shelter, and if she's lucky clothe her. Now that she's done it giving up her freedom for Daddy was the simplest choice in her life, and nothing could make her change her mind. As they're walking along, Daddy holding her leash in his far hand, and his closer arm wrapped round her waist maybe they'll see other "independent" women toiling away. Daddy will point out to her, that she used to be like that. before he took her in. Her reaction is always the same she will nestle her head deeper into his chest, and thank the patriarchy that Daddy saved her from herself
>>
>>9942420
>>9942439
>normal maid would be actively trying to seduce the son into impregnating her.
Sexual service is a expected part of a maid's duties, however getting the young master(or his father) to impregnate a maid means she's set to rise in status.
It's just another Lewd aspect that a norm in this society, a woman moves up by who she has between her legs.
So often maids do end up becoming a young man's first wife, before arranged marriages and other such things start happening in a man's life.

>poor families need to get a government-issued girl and so lack all the control
Close but not exactly, for poorer families it's a odd form of "Monogamy" in that each man only really own a single slave wife.
However these communities will often organize a fund to purchase a group of slave women.
These women are then passed around as communally owned whores, filling roles from "maids" to nannies for the families in the community.
Bastard daughters can the be bought by the men as slaves or raised to be whores like their mothers.

>>9942480
>they'll see other "independent" women toiling away
Basically this, outside the patriarchy where women are cared for n loved, it's a Hobbesian wilderness.
No one cares for you and more often then not a lone woman will likely end up dead or robbed, so think a mad max meets cyber punk type deal.
That's the option for women who wish to be free, but within the patriarchy every woman is collared.
It's the trade off freedom for security, women born in slavery never need to make this choice while captured/willingly enslaved ones wish they sold their freedom earlier

>>9940739
>barren women... viewed as nonhuman?
Women who're infertile would be used purely as whores and sex pets.
They're also used for more hardcore sex as you obviously cant do that with a pregnant woman.
But still every woman has her place in the patriarchy even if it's a role that needs a bit more aftercare...
>>
>>9942728
>Basically this, outside the patriarchy where women are cared for n loved, it's a Hobbesian wilderness.
>No one cares for you and more often then not a lone woman will likely end up dead or robbed, so think a mad max meets cyber punk type deal.
>That's the option for women who wish to be free, but within the patriarchy every woman is collared.
>It's the trade off freedom for security, women born in slavery never need to make this choice while captured/willingly enslaved ones wish they sold their freedom earlier
Yeah, the lack of a collar is seen as a sign of weakness in women. With no man poised to protect them, they are seen as exploitable, and expendable. Employers can hire them on next to no money a day, and as she doesn't have a man to preserve her honour for, managers, staff, customers are all permitted to grope or, strike her. On their tiny wages, the only accommodation they can afford can be several hours walk away form where they walk, and in the rougher parts of town. The accomodation they live in , is a glorified shoebox, about half the size of a hotel bathroom, and shared with 2 or 3 other "free" women. One of the bars is a caged window, which occasionally has a drone flying outside, spying on them in addition to the CCTV cameras in their room. Most of the little money they do make goes straight to the landlord, who will not only exploit them further, but will also bring his daughters, and any disobedient women he owns along to show them what they would be without him.
The women there will often not return overnight, either because they were attacked/kidnapped, (as free women don't have the same protection laws that owned/collared women do), else they might have offered their body to a man in exchange for staying at his house for the night, or even succumbed to the patriarchy, if they were lucky enough to find a man to take them in
>>
>>9942728
Neat.
I was thinking something worse, where the rich folks keep all the young supple and most beautiful of slavegirls for themselves while a 16 year old of a poorer background had to make do with a flat slave, a slave without a juicy ass, a slave pushing 30 even. Literally last to be picked and they're still happy to have a girl of their very own.
Your views are less dystopian and more romantic. I like that.
>>
>>9942420
>Well if she ended up knocked up would that really be a bad thing?

In some upper class societies. Assuming the man is not uncaring, he will coerce her into becoming his mistress. Give her a room of her own and let her be. As for the child, the british rarely aknowledged their bastards. The French did, but the status of the mother was not uplifted. What was important was who your father was. We have to take into account that men who had mothers of lower status were more "gentle" in terms of being responsible for their actions towards female servants. This would either be good or bad, good in a sense that some honest maid could have a better life, bad in a sense that a sleazy maid could take advantage of her master's kindness to be spoiled.
>>
>>9943225
>I was thinking something worse, where the rich folks keep all the young supple and most beautiful of slavegirls for themselves while a 16 year old of a poorer background had to make do with a flat slave, a slave without a juicy ass, a slave pushing 30 even. Literally last to be picked and they're still happy to have a girl of their very own.

That's usually what happens.
>>
>>9943334
What if he wants to spoil her?
>>
>>9942728
>>9942747
>drone flying outside, spying on them in addition to the CCTV cameras
While freewomen obviously view these aspects of surveillance negatively for a slave it's completely different.
These sorts of things only serve to enforce the ideas of paternalism around the treatment of slave girls.
So law, culture and other men keep the sadistic tendencies of male power in check.
But of course freewomen get no such protection.

>kidnapped
This sort of thing happens so often that it's just a fact of life for freewomen.
Men from every class participate in it too, she's seen as a free slave to add to your harem
women captured as a communal slave will be gang raped and "convinced" by the other slaves to give in
While upper classes tend to use more "civilized" methods like brain washing and mental conditioning

>>9943225
>slave pushing 30 even
For older women they're often used as maids, nurses, nannies etc.
Basically they're more focused on domestic duties then younger women are, as women in their prime spend their time sexually serving men or being full time breeders.
So MILFs fill a niche in the hierarchy for filling jobs in nurseries and in the household. Though it's not uncommon for a MILF to be teaching a younger woman sexual and domestic skills..

>>9943334
>Assuming the man is not uncaring, he will coerce her into becoming his mistress
Polygamy and paternalistic views on female slavery is considered a norm.
So there's nothing stopping a man from taking multiple mistress and wives, as they're no social stigma around Polygamy(in fact it's encouraged)

>child, the british rarely aknowledged their bastards
Typically IRL it's an issue due to male inheritance/heir legitimacy.
But in our cyberpunk tech level patriarchy womb implants let a man control the gender of his offspring.
So a rich man having more slave daughters to marry/sell off is really a non issue, even if it's a maid's daughter.
>>
>>9943398
That's his choice.
>>
What is your age of consent?
What are your laws on incest?
>>
>>9943777
I always take Rome as an example.
The eldest male of the family is in charge, overthrown or given power to the next eldest member. Let me explain why this is important for consent laws and incest.

In ROME. The father decided at what age his daughter married. He also decided if he should be her first. If she had brothers, only through the father of the house aproval incest happened.
Of course this doesn't really stop shit as long you don't get caught, but you understand that, in a certain point, they aknowledged the power of the eldest male.

I think the biggest taboo here, would be a child, male or female, doesn't matter. They are always bad omens. Either insane or with physical problems, in rare encounters told in myths boys and girls with extreme beauty to the point of causing strife among men. See Helen of Troy for example.

So on.
>>
>>9943408
>Typically IRL it's an issue due to male inheritance/heir legitimacy.

This reminds me of a interesting scenario where the father raises the daughter only to discover she isn't biologically hers and the wive elopes after being found out, since the man had the right to kill her, or at least threaten the other man for a duel to the death.
As for the illegitimate child. Sometimes they show more honor than their whore mothers, taking their place, and giving their "fathers" a child with his blood.
>>
How would rapists be treated in this society? Both by the law other citizens, family and the wife of the rapist?
>>
>>9943881
like somebody who ran over your dog in a hit and run. it's repulsive behavior, but it depends on how much each individual cares about dogs.
>>
>>9943881
I'd follow the Spartan Principle. Heavy Punishment, not because of doing it, but because he was caught. It ensures "sanitation" in a sense. To avoid men from becoming to animalistic and fuck in public or try anything to off limit women or girls. Drinking often causes men to push limits.

For starters there needs to be a variation of the abuse. One thing is a grope, another is downright killing a woman to prevent her from telling.

I'd say it would be pretty severe in the last cause, for the man itself. The family would have the burden of shame and the wife or daughters, if there's no son to take the house, would be pretty inclined to a path of misery and whoring. Perhaps, the least manevolent resolve here, would entrust the state the ownership of the daughters and wife.
>>
File: 1634340424718[1].jpg (188 KB, 636x900)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>9943881
Depends on who they rape, if it's a "free" uncollared woman then they can generally get away with it untouched, as it's seen as her fault for not having a man to protect her.
If he owns the woman, then he's allowed to do what he likes.
If somebody else owns the woman, and they didn't give permission, then he
1) loses the privilege of owning women, and women he already owns, are given to the Master/daddy of the woman he raped.
2) After he's served his jail time, he will generally be collared, too, as he's unfit for the patriarchy. Other men will make sure to keep their women away from collared men, and said women will build up a further dependence on their owner because of this.
If it's a woman that does it, her punishment is left entirely up to her Master's discretion. Although if a woman is a repeat offender on any crimes, there's also the chance of her being sent to a corrective behavioural centre.

>>9943809
>As for the illegitimate child. Sometimes they show more honor than their whore mothers, taking their place, and giving their "fathers" a child with his blood.
I do like the idea of this
>pregnant woman who has been discarded by her prev. owner is on the street, begging for a man to take her, and her imminent daughter in.
>Although the man who accepts takes care to look after her, she dies in childbirth, so he raises this low-birth girl with an unknown father as his own daughter.
>As his faux-daughter she assumes a higher rank than his other women, which causes a little resentment, but they still obey both him, and her.
>Eventually she finds out the truth, that he had no obligation to her, or her mother, but took them both in, and made her mother's last days happy, and all the sacrifices he made for them both.
>She buys a personalised collar, giftwraps it, and gives it to him as a present.
>as he opens it, she kneels down, holds her hair out the way waiting for him to put it on her, and promises her lifelong servitude as thanks
>>
File: 026.jpg (387 KB, 1280x1969)
387 KB
387 KB JPG
I have a somewhat embarrassing confession to make.

I'm a woman in my mid twenties, I previously considered myself a feminist, and well educated. I started visiting the patriarchy thread a little over a year ago. After a few months I branched out into the slavery thread as well.

In that time period, I've been completely broken. I'm still struggling to process what happened as I type this. I realized this morning while reading some lesbian breaking fanfiction that my will to resist male domination any longer hand crumbled, which had perhaps been inevitable for a long time.

If anyone wants to discuss how to mentally break women, I think I can provide a lot of advice as far as what worked/what didn't based on my experience.

As far as I can tell, my breaking happened in four stages:

>Stage 1. Shock - "How could anyone possibly think this?" In this phase I didn't have many lewd thoughts yet, I was just horrified and upset. I was constantly thinking of arguments with men about the viability of patriarchy, obsessed with proving how cruel and irrational the concept was. My emotions seesawed between being angry/demanding toward men and deeply miserable at the lack of acknowledgement I received.

>stage 2: Jealousy "there are *women* who are into this?" The first time I saw what appeared to be a female poster talking about her desire to submit to the patriarchy my jaw dropped. instantly my heart raced. I realized I was extremely aroused without wanting to be.

3. Acceptance: "it's just a fetish" this was the longest phase. I told myself that masturbating to patriarchy and slavery porn didn't mean I was submitting to men. I bought a collar and a vibrator and began playing with myself, the fantasies of being owned became more and more constant as time wore on, and my arguments about the viability of patriarchy grew more hesitant and compromising.

>Stage 4. Submission This was the last and shortest phase. will write more later.
>>
>>9943940
I'm not making any claims as to your honesty or identity, but no matter who you are, larper or truly a woman... that was corny as hell. I laughed. Where do you get this shit?
>>
File: 1634339323490[1].png (1.56 MB, 1490x1226)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
>>9943963
I don't know, it reminded me of current /pol/ turning people right wing, /fit/ turning men gay, or /tv/ turning people into big guys

>>9943940
That said, it's not hard to see the appeal to it, women get respite from their responsibilities, and the outside world, to be protected, and carefree, almost as though you can re-live those happy innocent memories again before you saw too much of the world.
Men on the other hand see something as beautiful as a woman who's bound, helpless, but willingly at his mercy and it fires those natural protection instincts, which you don't really get to use elsewhere nowadays, unless you live in a large city.
>>
>>9943881
Not all rapists fall under the same umbrella. Consider the churlish rapists: the father and uncles who take their younger relations in a fit of incestuous madness. They have no talent, they have no skill, their results almost certainly the product of a potent enough drug to compensate for their inadequacies. Useless, and a stain upon male honor. They can rot until their peckers fall away.

But then there are the savants who bring their victims into a fertile, orgasmic fit with nothing but their own, natural gifts. Very useful indeed, and endlessly lucky that the vices which ejected them from civil society give them a home within the secret police and army. Nothing breaks a female dissident much like exploiting her sexual vulnerabilities, after all; what she would call 'violation', he can render unto her as tough love. Some might call it a thankless job, were it not for that post-ravishment glow.
>>
>>9943940
Assuming you actually are a femanon...

Why should you be embarrassed by this? The only thing embarrassing is that you were a feminist at first, and that's not even your fault since you've been brainwashed into that view from every direction by media and teachers. (Plus, this is the patriarchy thread, and we're required to assume you're just a gullible little girl, who got tricked into believing silly things like feminism because your father didn't protect you from that mind virus.)

But let me ask you this, have you ever seen a happy feminist? The vast majority of them are a bunch of single childless women, angry that they bought into the bullshit, wasted their prime years with useless jobs they thought were careers and/or casual sex. Now they realize none of that brought happiness, no man wants to stick around and start a family, and the ones even willing to pump and dump her are getting less and less appealing, as new generations of girls are graduating from the brainwashing factories that pass as universities, and men would rather sleep with them instead.

And, instead of going out and warning young women not to waste their lives like they did, they're the ones most loudly pushing for young women to ruin their lives the same way they did. They have so much hate in their hearts that they'd rather future generations of women suffer just like they did, rather than admit that they messed up their lives.

Embrace it. Find yourself a good husband that you'll respect, support, and yes, obey. Be a good wife. Raise a bunch of kids, help protect them from all this feminism BS, and do your part to make the world a better place. And if you really are educated like you claim to be, hopefully that means you're intelligent as well (but again, universities are taking everyone these days), and you can pass your good genes to your kids.
>>
>>9943408
>>9943809
>they show more honor than their whore mothers, taking their place, and giving their "fathers" a child with his blood.
In cases of infidelity on the wife's part there's 2 ways it's dealt with, first is that the woman is sterilized and sold off as a lower class communal slave.
Other method is that the man she cheated with is "encouraged" to buy the woman from her husband, though any children she had still belong to her first master.
As for any daughters as long as they're not blood related to their "father" it's expected that they'll be his new wives.
Bastard sons will likely be given a small severance and be disowned.

>>9943881
>How would rapists be treated in this society?
Important note that rape isn't seen the same way as it is IRL, women's consent is not a concept that's acknowledged as they're seen as property.
If a man ordered a slave to open her legs as a common whored she'd do so, "rape" is considered property crime as your using another man's women without his permission.
Their seen as the worst type of man with 0 control over their own impulses and they are assumed to be out to mess with other men's women on purpose.
Prostitutes, free use and public service slave women aren't hard to find. so a Rapist is seen as going out of their way to damage other men's women.

>Both by the law other citizens, family and the wife of the rapist?
He will be taken to court and if found guilty he'll be fined or jailed based on damaged/severity.
Bigger punishment is getting black listed from slave auctions or "pet"(slave girl) shops.
Basically they'll have a black mark on them.

>>9943777
>age of consent?
Mainly it's based on a woman's sexual maturity basically when she can safely carry a pregnancy/breed
So roughly it's around 18-20, basically a woman's prime breeding age...

>laws on incest?
A daughter is the property of her father, if he wishes to fucker her that's up to him.
Though a son needs his fathers permission for mothers/sisters.
>>
>The number of women a man owns does go up with his wealth and status
>Various ranks/ratings of women from the previous thread.

Concubines are only able to have concubine daughters.
Wives will each have 1 son, plus as many daughters as the man has wives (a man with one wife will have a son and daughter with his wife, and man with fives wives, will have 5 sons and 25 daughters total).

At the bottom end of the scale, you basically have monogamy like other people have mentioned. Thanks to eugenics on the female side, there are no more useless men (by which I mean trailer trash, rootless urban parasites, and similar such wastes of oxygen. The mentally and physically infirm sadly still exist, and there are charities for them). Even your bottom tier warehouse worker is making enough to comfortably support himself and either a wife or concubine and a child or two. Not luxuriously, not with every new toy, gadget, and fashion on the market, but comfortably. Even the starving artists can afford a concubine while working part time, although the concubine's implant will probably need to be set from "daughters only" to "no kids" until he can make it big (or at least break into the industry).

As you bump up the income scale from lower class to lower middle, you'll occasionally see instances of a man with two wives, but that's still uncommon. What he can do is now balance an additional concubine or two and the resulting daughters with the son and daughter he'll have with his wife, and/or have some more luxuries.

Typical middle class family, you start seeing a man and two wives (two daughters and son with each wife). Some will consider a third wife, extra concubines, or a more luxurious life. [See rule 3 below as an exception.]

In the upper middle and professional classes, we're looking at 3-5 wives, and multiple maids/concubines.
>>
>>9944329

Getting into the ultra-wealthy, we're talking about huge amounts of wives, 10, 20, or even more. The requirements for each wife to have as many daughters as her husband has wives is loosened, although it's expected for maids/concubines to make up for those missing daughters (those daughters still end up as the concubine subspecies, unless they surrogate a pregnancy using a wife's egg).

There are multiple breeding duties a man has:
1. Have at least one son. To not have a son is considered incredibly selfish (as they cost more to raise than daughters), especially because it means that the man's wife(s) and/or concubine(s) will be destitute once he dies.
2. Preserve the gender ratio for the next generation (if you have two wives, you need to have twice as many full daughters (concubine daughters don't count) as sons).
3. Do not have more sons than you can afford to help get started successfully in life (education, and helping later either buy a house or get started on a business idea). If you live in the concrete jungle of a city, and things are expensive, you may need to have a no net growth family, of one daughter with each of your wives, and one son with your favorite).
4. Have as many sons as needed to disperse your wealth, they don't start life off having already won.
4b. For the ultra-wealthy that simply cannot have enough sons to disperse their wealth, disperse it among your sons-in-law as well.

With regards to daughters and concubine daughters, a man has a duty to raise them properly and to market them honestly. Other than that (and rule 4b), he has no other responsibility to the future owners of his concubine daughters, and husbands of his regular daughters
>>
>>9943940
write more now you sow
>>
>>9943777
>What is your age of consent?
There is no such thing. The closest equivalent is the minimum age a girl can be sold/married off by her father (or living male guardian). The girls must be at least 12, and have gone through puberty.
Because concubines age twice as fast as regular girls (until they hit puberty, then start aging at a regular speed), this is lessened to 6 (but biologically 12) for concubine daughters. As a consequence of this tinkering, concubines naturally die of old age in their sleep in their late 20s (biologically early 30s once you factor in the 6 years of double speed aging).

For boys, it is generally 18. However, a father may buy a concubine/maid for his teen son if he so chooses.

>What are your laws on incest?
All biological incest is Illegal, with only a few exceptions.
A man can claim a concubine daughter for himself if he so pleases.
A man who has inherited his father's harem after his father dies may claim a concubine half-sister for himself.

A son fucking one of his father's wives (other than his own mother which is covered under the biological incest ban) or concubines still counts as incest legally (and is illegal), even though it is not incest biologically.

Concubines are legally property, and have rights similar to that of pets. When their master dies, they are inherited by their master's heir(s) to do with them as he wishes (having sex with them no longer counts as non-biological incest). Wives are not property, and have more rights than concubines, but not as much as men. When their husband dies, their sons are responsible for taking them into their household and providing for them. However, even in cases where a man dies with multiple wives and only one son, so that one son is responsible for all his father's widows, having sex with the ones other than his mother still count as if he slept with his mother.
>>
>>9944331
Regarding the ultra wealthy, it's not surprising they have more women. But i think the key figure that separates the wealthy men from the middle class or the lower class, is that they often invest in educating their women and daughters with something entertaining besides sex. Music, writing, chess, dancing, fitness. You understand the point I'm making.

I'm curious of something. How do you deal with women who are caught having an affair with another woman? We assume both are females of the same man and live in his harem.
Do you see it as a threat? Something to be amused? Do you tolerate or correct them?

Also. How do you deal with "foreign" women? Women who do not have our tongue and lived in a egalitarian society albeit primitive one. How do you "civilize" her?
>>
>>9944362
>Concubines are legally property, and have rights similar to that of pets. When their master dies, they are inherited by their master's heir(s)
I like that part, how any, and all of your concubines are seen as inheritance

>>9944679
>I'm curious of something. How do you deal with women who are caught having an affair with another woman? We assume both are females of the same man and live in his harem.

It depends, if they're not being punished for anything via orgasm denial then I think it's okay. But you do have to emphasise that they're only allowed to do this, because you've given them your permission, make them see you allowing it as an act of generosity on your part, making them believe their Master is kind. Plus they know if they dissatisfy their Master, then he can easily revoke that right. I'm fine between similarly owned women doing that, in fact I'd even like to have a 2nd concubine clean out the one I've just finished using.

>Also. How do you deal with "foreign" women?
Depends on the size, if they're small tribes, then the men are conscripted into an army barracks, where they are instilled with a strong sense of camaraderie to our nation/army. Before they join the army, they can pick one of their women that will be saved for them, following the completion of their army service. If he's dishonourably discharged, or killed in battle she will be sold to the highest bidder.
The men will normally pick their woman based on a sense of lust (so he'll be easily controlled, but also taught discipline in the army), or from a desire to protect (in which case he's a good fit for the patriarchy.)
The girls that weren't picked, or were later sold on are initially treated like dogs,
Simple one word commands along side explanatory gestures, but as they prove their obedience to our culture they get treated more like a woman, and will get treated less like a pet, and more like a maid, concubine, or even wife if they're lucky.
>>
>>9944679
Makes total sense. After all, in middle class and lower households, all women will be doing domestic tasks (even if there's some specialization between a man's wives and concubines for tasks the enjoy more).

In upper class and ultra rich households, the wives will not do any work except raising children. Therefore, a wife for the ultra rich should have and artistic hobby she can indulge in to pass the time and make her household more alive.

I fully support harem girls having affairs among themselves as long as it doesn't cause drama. They need to view themselves as one team, and if lesbian affairs help in that, then that's great.

However, because I love embarrassing girls, when I find out this is happening, I might make them walk around with a very short chain connecting their collars, and at dinner ask them to show off to the entire family one of those dirty lesbian kisses they were doing.

That could perhaps last a week. I'd threaten them that either at the end of the week I will sell one of them, so they can get all their dirty lesbian desires out before then. Or the opposite, I could threaten that if they play with each other during that one week of being chained close together, one of them will be sold.

At the end of the week I would graciously allow them both to stay and allow them to continue their romance.

I would also find out if it's a serious romance between them, or just harem sisters having fun together, or something else (like they were set up by the senior wife who knows how much I like giving this "punishment" to my girls).
>>
>>9944703

In the event that this is a serious relationship, I may do something more depending on the girls.

Two wives: marriage ceremonies already include senior wives welcoming a new junior wife to the family with a kiss, so nothing additional needs to be done.
A wife and concubine: I may offer the concubine to be the wife's permanent maid.
Two concubines: They can have a slave marriage. I will recognize their relationship within my harem. However, they must understand that it's not exclusive. As concubines, a wife may demand one of them to assist her (including in sexual ways), and as their master, I can have them sleep with whoever, whenever I choose. However, they will be allowed to play house when they are not otherwise occupied. They can even exchange cheap plastic rings.

>>9944679
>Also. How do you deal with "foreign" women?
That depends. Why are they here? Were they captured? Tough shit, they're slaves now, lower even then concubines.
Are they tourists? As part of their visa application process they had to take a course on local customs. They agreed that all women and girls in the party must be on leash and collar whenever they're in public. Failure to abide by that can lead to girls being kidnapped or the entire family being deported.
Female foreign dignitaries would be politely, but firmly not allowed into the country, as it would be too insulting for her to be leashed and collared, but it would be too insulting to our country for her to not be leashed and collared.
>>
>>9944685
>I like that part,
Thanks

>I'd even like to have a 2nd concubine clean out the one I've just finished using.
Absolutely. A harem without felching is a waste of a harem. My harem would have a lot of mff+ sex going on, so it's not surprising that there would be some ff sex happening as well.
>>
Oh, another thing. Wives are required to wet nurse all of her husband's sons and daughters (but not necessarily concubine daughters). This is to help them form a hormonal bond to her husband's children, even if they aren't hers. She needs to instinctively care for and love all of her husband's children as if they were hers.

Children are required to call all of their father's wives mother, regardless of biological relation. Although different households enact that requirement differently. Some have kids they to their bio mom as mom or mother and their other moms as mama-<first name>. Others might all kids refer to the senior wife as mother, the second wife as mom, the third wife as mama, etc. Regardless of which wife is and particular kid's bio mom.

Kids also shouldn't use "my mom" or "your mom" when taking to a half sibling, because again, non bio moms are still moms.
>>
In a utopia like maledom society, while the man has the supreme rights over the women he so claims both soul and both, he has a masculine obligation to protect and provide for the household. Failure to do so, is viewed, by his peers, as a failure at being a man and this is the worst possible insult a man in a society can have. To be a weak link can go to such extremes that his son could even overthrow his power in the household if he is not fullfilling his obligations towards society, it can even go as far in having his own women and daughters be taken by other men without he having the power to stop them.
>>
Let's be lewd a little. Your thoughts on genuine feelings? Should it be strictly sexual, or is there room for some affection?
How should a man deal or approach a female that is afraid of men? How can you make her feel safe and protected around your arms?
>>
>>9944706
How much scheming do you think there would be for inheritance. Do you think as you're nearing then end of your life your sons will petition/ask, and your concubines will beg for you to give them to a particular son etc. Would you allow it, or deliberately deny them if they asked/pleaded?

>>9944710
Does the same apply to wives' daughters, and concubines children (assuming they haven't been modified to only give daughters), or do they not get this because of the lower rank?

>>9944745
>How should a man deal or approach a female that is afraid of men? How can you make her feel safe and protected around your arms?
You have to challenge them outside of their comfort zone, then give them lots of reaffirming aftercare, and praise them for how well they did.
Like if she was scared of going out, you'd make sure to be emphasise that you'll be holding her leash, and her hand, so nothing bad can happen, and to squeeze your hand tight when she's worried. Gentle soothing things like that.
If she's scared of men, then I imagine she's not had a great time, or been fed particularly well so she must be starving by now. So I think I would just approach whichever room she's being held in, with a flat palm outstretched with some food for her to eat, eventually her hunger will get the better of her, and she'll timidly approach. At which point you can encourage her by gently stroking her face, or if she's wearing a vibrator, give it a little buzz as a reward. As she gets used to this, and more confident, you up the ante (now she has to come and sit on your lap to eat etc.) You do the same for her other living conditions too, she can choose to either return to the miserable training cell and sleep on the cold floor there, or she can have an old bumpy mattress, with limited blankets, and pillows, but you're standing by it as she makes her choice each night. This peaks during Winter, when you can tempt her to sleep with Master in his nice warm bed.
>>
How would this society deal with female "terrorists"? Or Rebel Factions that regard men inferior and have a belief of a female goddess instead of a male one?
Imagine capturing one, usual execution by deathsquad would the simple outcome for defiance, but she's arousing to the view and was a honorable warrior in battle. How would you "break" her?
>>
>>9944995
Depends what they do, if it's just worshipping, then their female goddess is derided, and often depicted happily serving our male God, so their belief is twisted to show the patriarchy's faithful that God intended women to be submissive to men.
If they are actively retaliate (as opposed to just refusing to take part like "free" women), then they are chained, paraded, and placed in pillories/strappado in the public square, with a price tag attached to their ear. Proceeds of buying goes partially towards the victims of whatever crime she committed, and partially towards the council to pay for the spectacle, and help uphold the patriarchy.
Between when she's restrained, and when she's released to her new owner (at least 1 week) participating men and women are encouraged to further deride her, attend her beatings/lashings etc.
As a potentially dangerous woman, once she is bought she will also have a 2nd collar in addition to her Master's one, that lets the police track, spy and if needed neutralise her on remote. If they're not bought then the routine humiliation continues, as they've shown that like all women, they need a man's guidance. Collared women will see the terrorist suffer, and thank her Master, because if she didn't have his instruction then that could easily be her
>>
>>9944995
I'm curious of what the status of non-human females would be? Assuming such beings exist.

For example, the ultra rich would have a aquarium with a mermaid or two for decoration and amusement. Some would enjoy gardening flowers such as female plants and so on.
>>
>>9945060
Not them, but I assume you're doing it as humanity sees itself as the pinnacle of creation, all other creatures exist to serve it
Depends on the time period slightly, if medieval
>mermaids would be kept on large ships, and used for navigating, collecting resources, rescuing things/people that fall overboard
>centaurs (both male and female) would be used for agriculture, and transportation.

If modern, mermaids would be kept in the ultra-rich's aquariums, but also in zoos, where they'd be thrown in with another animal, like sealions, and be forced to perform the same tricks sealions do, with photo sessions where she's suspended upside down, and the hook from a fishing rod lodged in her mouth, so the guest can get a photo looking like he landed a mermaid as the catch of the day. Other places will race the mermaids for gambling purposes
Centaurs would be used primarily for entertainment purposes, donkey rides on the beach, horse-racing with a jockey on her back, jousting, tug of war etc.
Non humans would be lower status, than human females, the beast's master will occasionally rely on his concubines to prep, clean and feed his non-human pets
>>
>>9944745
Of course there should be genuine feelings. This is supposed to be a highly loving society. Even maids/concubines are part of the family. Those of you that have pets know that you love your pets, but at no point do you believe they are human or should be treated as such. A man that doesn't love his wives, concubines, and children will be looked at strangely and wonder why he even bothered having a family. A man that loves his concubines like people, and not like pets will be viewed as strangely as dog moms.

If a woman is afraid of men, a man should have one of his wives or concubines approach her. There's a very limited set of situations where this is even relevant though. Did you have a more specific situation or setup in mind?

>>9944783
Sadly there's always some scheming. A good patriarch will take care of inheritance matters ahead of time and have the issue closed, which hopefully prevents scheming. Sons can certainly ask for a specific concubine to get in their inheritance. But remember that the patriarch should have had a full life, and the sons are quite old themselves, and not hungry for scraps. It is incredibly inappropriate for a concubine to ask her master to give her away to a specific son. However, that's something she can do with a wife. She can get herself assigned as a personal maid to the mother of the son she would like to be inherited by.

>Wet nursing
Yes, in the post I mentioned both sons and daughters of wives. Concubines can only have daughters. It's not necessary for concubine daughters to be wet nursed by the wives, but it's not unheard of either. The concubines are expected to wet nurse each others' daughters as well, and treat all concubine daughters as their own, regardless of who the mother is.
>>
>>9945350
>A man that doesn't love his wives, concubines, and children will be looked at strangely and wonder why he even bothered having a family.

He could be gay. I'm just saying exibiting an unnatural hatred for women in general may incline certain "homoerotic" inclinations so to speak. Not something society a maledom society would accept. I mean, he can have not just women, but decent women too and he's after guys? Not something they would pass if he tried anything.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.