[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/d/ - Hentai/Alternative

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1628291978003.jpg (257 KB, 1015x1200)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
>Last thread >>9927505

>FAQ (read before posting)
https://rentry.co/analgenfaq

>Panty's Guide to Anal Training/Blowjobs
https://imgur.com/a/TrGhL

>SurfboardPotato's Guide to Prostate Play
https://teddit.net/r/CumFromAnal/comments/8w065w/a_guide_to_prostate_orgasms_from_someone_very/

>what's the lighter test?
If you buy a chinesium sextoy on amazon or aliexpress, it's worth checking to make sure it's actually silicone; follow this guide to check: https://dangerouslilly.com/2014/03/deciphering-results-of-flame-test/

>Recoring a toy
https://imgur.com/a/gFS04

>Say hello
https://tagmap.io/tag/analgen
If you want to post yourself, go to /trash/ cbg and cross-link to it like this
for webms with sound cross-link it to gif like this >>>/gif/20755156

>kegel exercises for the size queens:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK4c-0HuoRE

Upload more anal related art when you post, futa, trap, anything anal allowed on /d/ is alright
>>
You were locked during all these 9 days, right?
>>
Have you ever been fucked so hard you peed? Asking for a friend..
>>
File: 1616687083006.jpg (243 KB, 1700x2048)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>>9934339
i've fucked the pee out of myself once. never had the pleasure of someone else doing it for me though
>>
>>9934339
This happens to men and woman you know, it's normal.
>>
chastity cage came in the mail today.
i can't put it on because the idea of caging myself makes me hard lol what do i do
>>
>>9934367
cold water
>>
>>9934374
i managed to do it somehow, tahanks.

btw do cages help you stay limp during anal or not ? I get rock hard when something poke my hole and i'd want this to change because i don't like my dick flapping when i ride my dildos
>>
>>9934396
eventually you should stop getting erections in the cage
>>
File: Ejag_5cWsAAp7ya.jpg (147 KB, 1583x1584)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>9934367
What the fuck same. My cage just came today lol. Still can't get it on though.
>>
>>9934396
I have the opposite problem. I can't stay hard when my butt is being worked
>>
File: 13.jpg (1.21 MB, 1098x1600)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
>>9934268
I love hairy assholes so much
>>
File: EX6D2V4XgAAmCvH.jpg large.jpg (714 KB, 1697x1200)
714 KB
714 KB JPG
>>9934413
Sounds lucky. Does that mean it's next to impossible to be tempted to jerk off while fucking yourself?
>>
>>9934446
No, it means I have to focus on one or the other. If I get the spare cash I'm going to buy a fuck machine so I can play with my dick to keep it hard while my butt gets pounded
>>
File: EJh3eYZWsAEJYBD.jpg (80 KB, 885x972)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>9934410
Got it on after two hours. My retard self finally had the bright idea of a bit of lube, after cold shower and ice cubes didn't work.
Feels really nice having it on. Think I could get addicted to this.
>>
>>9934555
Ye i agree having it on is nice, the only problem is when i have an erection it's kinda unconfortable
>>
Pink Grease anon any feedback?
>>
File: EEfZr3pXUAEZj-z.jpg (99 KB, 759x1200)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>9934567
Which one did you get? I haven't had much discomfort in mine. Haven't really tried to get a raging hardon yet either though. Mines called FYJENNICC V3
>>
any decent knotted dildos available on amazon? looking for something with a knot around 4 inches wide.
>>
>>9934367
>>9934410
What did you both get? How did you size yourself? I'm looking to buy my first cage and could use a recommendation :)
>>
>>9934601
I'm this anon >>9934581

I didn't really do much research, I figured since I'm a standard 6inch grower the default would work for me, and it did. It came with 4 rings and I had to use the biggest though I wonder if I could size down one if I tried.
>>
>>9934581
not tryin' to brag or anything but the discomfort comes because i have a decently big dick

>>9934601
i got this one
https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B082DHJVQZ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
>>
not really anal related but has anyone ever broken a streak of lethargy? i crammed for a month straight for an exam and i just haven't felt like doing anything at all after i got it done. i keep telling myself i'm going to get horny but i never do
>>
>>9934839
that sounds like depression anon
>>
>wanna fuck my butt
>don’t feel like doing a double enema and waiting an hour just to start
guess I fap tonight
>>
>>9935106
Get on that psyllium my dude
>>
>>9935106
Lazy.
>>
>>9935108
Or just eat a fucking salad once in a while. What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>9935159
a salad will not do the heavy lifting like fiber supplements or a solid diet with plenty of fiber will do
u new? cuz it's pretty obvious from experience
>>
>>9935108
>>9935114
>>9935159
>>9935160
Confused on every level tbqh
>>
>haven't done any anal at all this month
>haven't done kegels in months
fuck i know i have to do it now but it's so boring
it'll be worth it later

>>9935059
it probably is. it gets worse in the winters as well.
>>
alright i'm going to shove something up my ass tomorrow
i'm tired of skipping days at the gym

by the end of this year, i'm going to have to feel SOMETHING in my ass. just any pleasure at all. it doesn't feel like anything and this time i am going to force my way

no more missed days. no excuses anymore. i put it on hold because i had to work on life but now i have literally fuck all responsibilities. i need to feel something down there. it feels less sensitive than my arms right now
>>
>>9935160
If your experience is that your butt is constantly covered in shit so much that you need to take psyllium, you're doing something wrong. That much obvious.
>>
>>9935239
taking psyllium supplements was one of the best decisions of my life, not even just for anal.
>>
>tfw a strong boy lifts your legs up and rubs his cock up and down your taint and hole and you feel the warmth and pulsing as he starts pressing into you and making out
Hnnnnn
>>
>>9935243
Yeah, that sounds like a (You) problem, anon
>>
>>9935262
just saying my piece. personally it helped me a lot
>>
i've been thinking about falling asleep with a buttplug in me for a full night's sleep.

how horrible of an idea is this? it sounds hot but also keeping plugged for 9 hours sounds risky
>>
>>9935302
Doesn’t really work or do anything. You need a lot of internal lube for the best results or it’ll just dry out and start aching until you wake up as a result and yoink it at just to quickly pass right back out without an annoying literal pain in your ass. The closest I’ve gotten to a good result was waking up, popping it out, not being able to fall back asleep like I usually would, and then being horny as a result. 2/10 can’t recommend.
>>
>>9935239
not every bowel movement you have is going to be picture perfect unless you've optimized any sort of fun out of your eating habits
my ass previously was not "covered in shit", but my bowel movements were not clean enough consistently to where i could enjoy anal regularly without getting some feces on my toys
that's what drove me to try psyllium husk, and it allowed me to have more consistent bowel movements
>>
>>9935306
>You need a lot of internal lube for the best results or it’ll just dry out and start aching
yuck. i didn't really expect it to do anything i just found the idea hot and comfy since at night i'm way too exhausted to do buttstuff but for some reason i get the most horny as i try to go to sleep

>>9935308
>you've optimized any sort of fun out of your eating habits
maybe it's the autist in me but when i had a regular schedule which included the the same meals every day at the same time it was one of the happier times in my life. i often regret eating out since i really only do it for the sake of social life
>>
https://mobile.twitter.com/DEPRAVAL/status/1441151624240500736
>>
File: 1617247783522.jpg (59 KB, 656x672)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>9935219
>but it's so boring

Speak for yourself, doing kegels on a plug is one of my favourite things.
>>
>>9935302
Tried that some years ago.
Woke up with a stomach ache, a sore butt and a toy covered in shit and lube, which made it even worse.
>>
>>9935396
maybe if i really get in the mood i can do it. light kegels are sorta pleasurable but not enough to get me horny it's just a nice light sensation

by kegels i mean trying to exercise so i have to go hard and sometimes do it to failure. it's really bad feeling weak and unable to hold after a while. it's like doing reps at the gym to failure because i can't finish the set
>>
My favourite toys are worn fully internally.
You need a retrieval cord ofc, but what is the largest ball style toy on the market? Organotoy eggs look cool
>>
>>9935396
(other anon here)
How do you do your kegels and how long do you practice for ?
I was too lazy to have a kegel routine but the idea of doing them plugged sounds kinda fun.
>>
>>9935436
original anon.
i've been trying to go through the mindgasm exercises but they are incredibly uncomfortable for me
>>
So are kegels for men how you make your ass clench, or is it another muscle somewhere down there? How do you clench it without tensing your abs? I'm pretty new at this.
>>
>>9935439
It's the muscle you clench if you want to stop pissing.
>I'm pretty new at this
This is obvious, don't need to say it.
>>
File: file.png (1.43 MB, 1061x1500)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
>>9935106
Just an hour, whew.
Whatever I do it still takes like 3-5 hours to clean myself fully ;_;
>>
>>9935302
for overnight plugging i'm not a fan of standard plugs, especially ones with bigger necks. my best overnight results come from fully insertable toys like
>>9935429

i just slept last night with a 8"×1.5" silicone dildo and a 2" egg inside me. sits comfortably, feel a little deep stretch but not so much it's distracting. my butthole can close and relax, its not fighting to stay closed and hold it in. cleanliness i dont have too much of a problem as long as i clean proper before putting them in.

i wake up feeling full, but not in any pain. sit on the toilet and carefully push out the toys, the egg is clean, and the dildo at worst has a dry solid chunk on the tip, easily cleanable. this also leaves me warmed up for a flush and morning session where i fully insert my MDL Slink and hold that up to an hour through a shower and then sit down on it to finish rubbing one out.

btw y'all focused exclusively on anal/hfo are depriving yourselves. you can enjoy both. touch your dick.
>>
File: 1587179638814.jpg (2.18 MB, 2000x1200)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB JPG
>>9935302
It's painful.
>>
>>9935769
>you can enjoy both. touch your dick.
eh sorta. if i touch my dick i'm undoing anal sensitivity progress it's like eating junk food while on a diet
>>
File: 1627017177209.jpg (625 KB, 848x1200)
625 KB
625 KB JPG
>>9935769
but I wanna cum like a girl
>>
File: 1613954421032.jpg (369 KB, 2000x1666)
369 KB
369 KB JPG
>>
File: 1526166716624.jpg (288 KB, 700x1045)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
anyone know where i can get a bunny tail plug like >>9927507
>>
>>9935302
i've slept with my second most smallest plug in several times, it's kinda comfy, nothing very special to be honest but if you use something like coconut oil as your night lube, or maybe something that lasts very long (maybe x-lube?) it means you're pretty much ready to play when you wake up, depending on what you ate for dinner of course. The enjoyment for me is mainly mental, being such a slut you're plugged almost all day etc, but it's nice to do kegels until you fall asleep.
>>
>>9935402
>>9935769
>>9935771
>>9935824
terrible idea, got it.

i'm just feeling extra lazy i just keep my plug in and pretend like i'm doing something. it's very, VERY hard for me to get in the mood for anal. the last time i properly fucked myself was 2 years ago

>>9935824
>The enjoyment for me is mainly mental, being such a slut you're plugged almost all day etc
anal is all mental for me. there's no physical sensation for me. the most exciting part of a plug for me is putting it in and pretending i'm sliding someone's dick into me lol. once it's in it doesn't feel like anything
>>
>>9934839
I have. To fix it you have to make sure you are doing all the healthy activities that are involved in libido, energy and testorene,

-Get enough sleep (7-8 hours)
-Get enough sunlight (at least 1 hour a day)
-You should exercise at least 3 hours a week, ideally weight lifting
-Try to relax, stress is no good
-Diet is probably the most important, make sure you´re getting all the macros and micros you need, special enfacies on Zinc, Magniseum and Vitamin D (these affect your testosterone levels), taking suplements for these 3 help a lot, like 30 mg of Zinc suplement a day significantly increases libido and energy even in people who are already healthy
-If it is depression all these of these activities help with that also, I would not recomend SSRIs because they lower your libido, for depression in particular taking lithium supplements should improve it quite a bit, that along side fixing whatever the problems you have that are causing it of course

You don´t have to go full on health nut, but as long as you are mindful of incorpating all these into your lifestyle your libido and energy should improve
>>
File: 93111828_p8.png (3.51 MB, 2835x3307)
3.51 MB
3.51 MB PNG
>>9935429
what toys do you have that are fully insertable? I can comfortably take some of my smallest toys right past the base when they have the classic circular base, but nothing dedicated for full insertion, thinking of getting some neotori eggs or organotoy as they do have the cord
>>
>>9935832
>-Try to relax, stress is no good
yeah i'm just a very anxious and stressed out person. most days i'm like one bad thought away from a mental breakdown

>-Diet is probably the most important, make sure you´re getting all the macros and micros you need, special enfacies on Zinc, Magniseum and Vitamin D (these affect your testosterone levels), taking suplements for these 3 help a lot, like 30 mg of Zinc suplement a day significantly increases libido and energy even in people who are already healthy
what's your diet like? i have been eating like absolute shit for the past few months it's been getting a lot worse recently

and honestly i think i'm just genuinely lazy and uncommitted. i know i have to put in the work to enjoy anal but i didn't. it's my fault that i'm lazy and wasted all my time
>>
>Wake up 3am unbelievably horny
>butt aching to be filled so badly it hurts
>feel heartbeat pounding in prostate
>kegel keeps squeezing on its own
>leaking pre like crazy
>fall back asleep
>wake up next morning not horny at all
>butt stuff prep feels like too much work
>repeat

How's your locktober going?
>>
I did OMAD and psylium husk. I have one shit a day like clockwork and im squeaky clean the rest of the day.

For play its amazing but i also hate pooping and getting dirty so win win
>>
File: 1624977653494.jpg (445 KB, 2048x2048)
445 KB
445 KB JPG
>>9935845
It was going rather smoothly until I put on a smaller ring for my cage earlier today.
Now I'm getting so easily horny that typing this out is make flustered.
>>
>>9935845
>How's your locktober going?
i fapped this morning.

i'm not sure if i should stop fapping or only fap with toys in me.
i did nofap for a month and anal every day and i didn't feel anything so idk if that was the right strategy
>>
File: 92127613_p10.jpg (792 KB, 2480x3508)
792 KB
792 KB JPG
>>
>>9935840
I´m super obsesive with my diet I count all my calories, I don´t think you have to go that far, you can feel it out. But what I do is my calories are 50% from fat 30% from carbs and 20 from protein, you could switch the percentages of fat and carbs and I still think that´s healthey diet.

-I eat oatmeal everyday, it´s a superfood I think everyone should do that.
-I try to get most of my fats from vegetables, I use vegetable oil and nuts and seed whenever I can.
-It´s recomended that ideally you eat 2 fruits a day, I try to at least eat one.
-Vegetables are very important, spinach is the best one I think I eat it everyday, you should eat at least 3, and what you gotta do is make sure they are different colors, because diferent colors mean diferent vitamins.
-I eat meat for protein, I try avoid the fattier ones, I eat steak, chiken breast and fish which I think are the most healthy.
-Eating legumes twice or thrice a week i think is a great practice, they have a bunch of minerals and vitamins and they´re a good source of carbs and protein. And I also eat like pasta and rice to get all my carbs.

Out of all of these I think eating meat, getting the vegetables right, and getting all the calories you need are the most important things you should worry about. I also take all the supplemnts i mentioned before and they do help a lot, without them my libido is high but if I take them it´s really high and it feels great.

Anal does take quite a bit of work but if you´re into it and have high energy you will be compelled to do that work, and I think it´s definetly worth it. And this health shit is all hard, for me having a tighter stricter schedule really helps me get my shit together and not fall into more unhealthy habits and keep stress to minimum
>>
>>9935857
sounds like fun
im gonna switch to a smaller cage too
>>
>>9935845
failed while waiting for a newer cage.
not really sure what to do when i get it, wearing them to work is kinda bad and also peeing is always awkward.

would love to just be able to stay limp and small all the time so i can focus on anal, instead of needing chastity to prevent me jerking off
>>
File: 92127613_p8.jpg (750 KB, 2480x3508)
750 KB
750 KB JPG
>>
>>9935902
Its sort of weird when im about to fap i will stop myself and pinch both my nips terribly hard. It sort of gives me a moment and also makes me feel slutty.

Im going strong so far
>>
File: image_2021-10-10_231459.png (915 KB, 848x1200)
915 KB
915 KB PNG
Trying out chastity,

When i do buttstuff or get horny i still have strong erections, balls and parts of my dick starts getting blue/dark blue.
so i tried with a bigger ring but it's too loose so my erection push the cage too far it's ridiculous.
Kinda frustrating i love being in chastity, it really does help not touching, but i don't wanna hurt my genitals .
>>
File: 20211010_171711.jpg (1.42 MB, 3264x1836)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
Hey sluts, look what I just built today out of stuff I had so it was free. Roboboyfriend 1.0
He's not perfect, and he will require upgrades and design improvements. I also plan to make him smaller and put him in a box. He does however, already have adjustable speed.
>>
>>9935917
Use a long shoe lace and loop it through the ring to prevent erections from pushing the cage from your body.
>>
>>9935921

Stroke length? I shelled out $250 for a used hi-smith
>>
>>9935926
i'm not sure to understand ?
Like make a loop around my hips ? Sounds uncomfortable af
>>
>>9935921
Ps i like the use of the strut. Does that dampen well?
>>
File: ytmrnfs5db251.png (1.04 MB, 784x1000)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>9935928
Too long for me at its max. I tried it out earlier and he kept pulling out and canoeing my crack. I had not made the stroke length adjustable, I had just set it for max. Now it's 6.5 max, and around 2 min.
>>9935930
No, it does nothing but provide a ball joint and smooth shaft and was what I had around. I could replace it with a softer one, but I don't think it would make a super big difference unless they made ones that had like, .2 psi or less.
>>
>>9935928
Where did you purchase a used one? I'm probably looking to sell my own pretty soon.
>>
>>9935937
I like it and think a steam punk motiff on the box might lead to a kinky business of industrial lust
>>
>>9935941
Thedragonhoard is a forum for used BD toys ect. Really great community
>>
>>9935941
P.s. why selling?
>>
>>9935944
Never heard of it. Thanks anon!
>>
File: 1630673649939.jpg (280 KB, 675x1200)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>9935943
Thanks. I like it too. I know the drill seems overkill, it's huge, but every other drill I had that was a plug in, or didn't care about was too high speed and low torque.
I may make a run to harbor freight and see if I can get something smaller.
>>
>>9935945
DESU, it was fun for a while, but is more hassle in my opinion at this point than it's worth. I'm much more ready to cum by just bouncing on my toys than using the machine I've found, and the dildo I invested in gets me off so damn well now I don't really need the machine anymore.
>>
when should i stop using my dick? is it ok to stop using my dick before i feel pleasure from anal or should i keep cumming to make it feel better?
>>
>>9935971
You should stop now. The less you use your dick, the easier a time you'll have feeling sensitive in other areas.
>>
>>9935975
y-yessir! i'll have one sendoff orgasm and i'm abstaining from nutting or male pov porn for the rest of the year and hopefully next year as well
>>
>>9935976
Good boy
>>
>>9935783
Why not both?
>>
>>9935917
You have a keyholder, right?
>>
I have to fap everyday so I can’t sissygasm. I thought about getting a chastity cage, but problem is I don’t wish for my weewee to atrophy and I feel if I want to fap and I’m in a cage I’ll get violently angry. Oh well, back to buttfucking while fapping. Can’t wait for my XL Nova to arrive this week, I hope my eyes aren’t bigger than my butt.
>>
Recently got a cage, took two entire days before I came super hard from grinding on my vibe.

Still can't sleep in it though, dunno why. Doesn't even feel uncomfortable
>>
>>9936252
I find wearing tighter underwear/panties helps with sleeping in a cage cause it holds everything in place. The extra weight of the cage makes it hard for me to sleep when its just flopping around.
>>
>at the point in life where I have to start dating to settle down
>can’t decide if I wanna live a normal life and settle down with a girl or be a boy’s bottom
I like anal but being gay seems meh. Does anal make anyone else think about this stuff?
>>
Do prostate orgasms get easier to achieve after you've had your first? I keep getting close (involuntary rhythmic contractions, body spasms, waves coming from my prostate, etc.) but haven't been able to reach an anal orgasm after trying on and off for a couple of years now. I enjoy the sensations, but hitting a peak would be nice.

I'm concerned that it'll take this much effort all the time even after I successfully have my first.
>>
>>9936328
I'll try that tonight, I would love to be able to
>>
File: 1606686313339.jpg (340 KB, 500x1250)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
>>9935953
What dildo do you have?
>>
File: 1626049589491.jpg (959 KB, 2393x3000)
959 KB
959 KB JPG
>>9936360
It is easier the second time, but it still takes time and luck. I'll sometimes have to give up when I'm not pent up enough.
>>
>>9932720
Ease of cleaning, also bathroom is MUCH warmer than my bedroom.

>>9932978
I'm 36, first time fingered myself at 12 before even touched my dick for the first time.

>>9933104
Yea, if I catch my reflection it messes me up.

>>9934163
That ero manga was so hot, damn.

>>9934446
Nta, I also go limp during sessions, I get even bigger urge to fap my limp dick, which I find way hotter than stroking my hard dick. Been working hard to train myself out of erections.

>>9934839
A few weeks ago my nipples were sensitive and I was playing with them, but then one day my libido died, had two sessions since, but my nipples are dead as usual.

>>9935212
Psylium. You can get them in capsules, take two caps before every meal.

>>9935219
I work a desk job, doing kegels to pass the time.

>>9935233
GET IT.

>>9935269
Ignore the monkey, good job improving yourself.

>>9935436
In general if you can hold maximum pressure for 1min, you are gucci. Once a day will be enough. To work up to it, you can start at 15s, 3 sets a day.

>>9935834
I can fully insert my MDL slink, yes, the base goes in fully.

>>9935929
nta, I use a wide flat rope, I loop through rings, go around my waist, then loop back. Just google for 'strap on harness' to get an idea how to rig it.

>>9936064
It takes months/years of 24/7 wear to get atrophy, even then a few jerking sessions and your dick is back to normal.

>>9936355
>at the point in life where I have to start dating to settle down
Nice brainwashing.
>>
Whenever I try to prostate massage with my fingers, no matter how gentle I am, when I pull my fingers out, theres a bit of red slime on them. I don't know if it's blood or just slime from my inside, but I panic and immediately stop. I wanna see if prostate milking with my hands are the key to get an explosive sissygasm, but I get too nervous. Anyone else have this problem or know what's causing it?
>>
>>9936405
I got a Realcock2. Best toy I've ever owned along with the Snug Plug. Like I said, it's an investment... lol
>>
>>9936450
The anus creates mucus naturally and creates more as a counter measure against irritants. As long as the problem isn't persistent and there isn't pain along with it try using more lube.
>>
>>9936454
>Realcock2 has a $499 MSRP

I sincerely hope you cum your brains out on the daily with that thing.
>>
>>9936456
Im probably gonna try tonight with xlube, I would always use pre-made stuff before discovering the amazingness of xlube, so hopefully it will be slicker and much, much better
>>
>>9936444
>I'm 36, first time fingered myself at 12 before even touched my dick for the first time.
i started around my 20s so i'm very far behind
>>
>>9936046
>keyholder
If i'm not mistaken you're speaking of someone to keep cage keys ?
No i don't, i wish i had a dom mistress but i'm too busy too find degenerate friends, also i want to be able to release my dick before i hurt my genitals.
>>
File: 1621942129206.png (261 KB, 600x811)
261 KB
261 KB PNG
Hello analgen! I've been out of the game for a while but now since I've been busy and haven't really had the time to dedicate some good ass pounding I'm already back and shopping for dildos yet again. Buy anything fun recently? Hopefully nothing comes up and I can slam myself silly on old faithful tomorrow, I'd do it now but it's much too late!
Thankfully my goto is only 1.25" diameter so I won't have to warm up too much since it's been a good 2-4 weeks I don't even know anymore, it's driving me mad just thinking about it I may end up trying to do stuff tonight despite not being able to prep properly
>>
>>9936493
I got my first toy when I was 32.

>>9936450
Do you not do any sort of cleaning? There could be something wrong with your anus, desu. Do you notice red slime on your poop regularly? Could need to see a doc.
>>
>>9936602
No not at all. I have clean dumps and there’s no red when I do anal, I think the anon above said it might just be the body compensating with more mucus because of the disturbance.
>>
I used my Roboboyfriend 1.0 last night for a couple of hours. Worked well, but loads of room for improvement. For the first time ever I was able to lay comfortably on my back, and just get fucked. My machine is heavy and strong enough I set it up to push hard when balls deep, so it was actually pushing my body with each thrust.
I'm super surprised at how sore I am. Not my bottom, but all my other muscles. Usually I bounce up and down, and sometimes get a bit sore from the workout, but I was being lazy last night and pretty much lust laying there. I guess it's more effort than it looks.

I want to downsize the whole thing, and get it into a box. I want to replace the ball joint and gas piston with something better. I'm up in the air on my drill. It's quiet, and strong. But I have to constantly modulate the speed switch because this thing just does whatever. It's kinda cool, because you can set it at a speed, and it will slow down a bit, and speed up a bit randomly on its own, so in this way, it's sort of like real sex. But one time I didn't have my hand on the remote, and it sped up, I thought it was going to stop at a point, but kept going faster and faster, and I almost panicked, as I was getting lighting pounded... I was able to grab the remote and reign him in. I think I'll leave the thing mostly alone, but try to put a speed limiter on the drill so it doesn't get out of hand again.
>>
In a cage for Locktober. Was unlocked in the shower last night for a ruined orgasm, then straight back in the cage. Pic related, they arrive on the 15th. I’m so excited!
>>
File: 1379735021941.jpg (17 KB, 300x300)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
When you're fat bouncing on the dildo gives you a heart attack.
>>
I shaved completely and set up lighting with some mirrors and stuff and took a bunch of photos riding XL BD.

I am really self concious so anon posted some of them and I got clocked at 20 (im a lot older) and tons of worship.

Photos were straight angles and no edit

I might have to get into camwhoring as exposing myaelf was a massive validation and turn on.

My self esteem has always been low
>>
>>9936785
happiness comes from inside you have to make it for yourself in your inner happiness reactor
>>
>>9936602
eh, i think i just have extreme hangups about my age
practically everyone i'm attracted to (and by extension want to look like myself) is in their early 20s, so i just feel like the ugly one all the time
>>
>>9936713
The nJoy wand is probably the best investment I've made so far.
>>
anyone know if baby oil makes good anal lube and if its fine to use with polyester gloves
>>
File: 1607056996858.jpg (479 KB, 900x1200)
479 KB
479 KB JPG
>>9936683
>I thought it was going to stop at a point, but kept going faster and faster, and I almost panicked
sounds scary.
thanks for the updates, looking forward to what you come up with for improvements
>>
>>9936457
Bi-weekly butt fun! But yes I cum seriously 3x minimum all hands free everytime.
>>
>>9936967
which one do you have? Dirk looks pretty nice...
>>
so what are you supposed to do with buttplugs?
i'm trying to kegel or just rock my hips, but it feels like they don't really move so they're just sitting there lodged in place

maybe i should stick to fucking myself with dildos and fingers
>>
>>9936444
>GET IT.
eh today's anal session was soooo boring
couldn't get myself into it.
i'll finger myself a bit later but idk maybe this toy isn't for me
>>
>Be me
>Look around for prostate with fingers, can't feel any sensations.
>Look around with a dildo, can't find the prostate (it still fells nice though)
What am I supposed to do? I'm pretty sure I've found it but it's not "awaken" yet.
>>
How many days of nofap do you guys need until you start leaking cum when doing buttstuff ?
I'm on a week of no fap and still barely any precum i have to squeeze it out of my dick
>>
File: 1603919240536.jpg (84 KB, 1280x1024)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>9937098
just give up
>>
>>9937098
One day you'll be super horny (being horny is very important), you will put the dildo in your ass and immediately feel the prostate being pressed by your toy.
I started the same way it takes time for some people.
the idea of 'training your ass' is a real thing you have to learn how to enjoy buttstuff
>>
File: RC2.jpg (39 KB, 897x903)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>9937021
Yup! Pic related. Got the Dirk in Black. The triple layer density is literally game changing. It's so squishy yet firm all the way down and the skin slides back and forth like a real cock. It's heavenly! Plus it has super realistic balls to suck on if you're feeling naughty lol.

Quite literally feels like the real deal. But yeah, very expensive. Was a great use of my stimulus check lol.
>>
PINK GREASE ANON! Any update?
>>
>>9936929
Hnnnnngggg excitement intensifies
>>
>>9937101
Drink water, more kegels, maybe even zinc supplements. I never really leaked until I did kegels, now I don't even need to nofap for precum. It may also be genetic, I've seen some other anons struggle.
>>
>>9937098
It took me literally years to find it...
>>
>>9937171
i don't know if i found it,
guess that means i didn't
>>
File: 1617814047419.png (1.38 MB, 849x1200)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
>>9937179
At one point it just got so sensitive I knew where it was and pressing on it was heaven.
>>
>>9937139
Any recommendation for kegel practice routine ?
>>
>>9937183
my plan now is to finger myself for 30 minutes in the morning before i start my day
and at night do some kegel sets with my plug in

i'm getting too old for this
>>
>>9937025
what u mean? its to plug your butt

ik some ppl ride on them to kinda get a knotting feeling

i like to wear mine out n about, like at work or shopping etc
>>
>>9937348
like how do you get a sensation out of them? when i put a buttplug in what is the point? how am i supposed to use them to feel sensation
>>
>>9937376
not him, but for me buttplugs are usually more of a mindset. having the feeling of something in my ass, especially when im doing something anywhere, is a huge turn on. and buttplugs make it easy for them to stay in
of course you can kinda fuck yourself with a buttplug, but it depends on the plug and if you're loose enough for it. the feeling of being continually stretched and making your butt loose is really hot
i can easily have a bit of fun by rocking my hips or doing kegels with a plug as long as im lubed up enough, but that's more of a temporary thing. if im doing it for a while, i'd rather just ride a dildo
>>
>>9937383
yeah, idk maybe i had the wrong expectations for a plug. they don't do much for me.

i don't think a buttplug is good for me
a lot of anons gave me great advice and i just didn't follow it because i'm lazy

i need to just shut up and practice anal the right way instead of trying to experiment with cheats
i could have felt something by now if i just did it right but i fucked up
>>
>>9937348
>i like to wear mine out n about, like at work or shopping etc
i almost did that once but i'm afraid of it falling out in public
>>
>>9937189
There's one in the OP, mindgasm
>>
>>9937417
please shut the fuck up
this is sex not a job
be horny and fuck your ass
>>
>>9937451
>this is sex not a job
i don't feel much so i have to keep practicing. i'm really behind because i wasted the first 2 years not being dedicated enough.
tomorrow i'll actually practice. eventually i'll feel something but it's going to take 1-2 hours a day of practice to actually enjoy this
i'm bottom of the barrel trash

>be horny and fuck your ass
i'll go again tomorrow this time for real. today i kinda half assed it heh
>>
>>9937457
You are a fucking retard.
>>
>>9937507
yes, your point is?
>>
>>9937457
shut the FUCK up
christ
>>
>>9937520
yeah sorry man i kinda wanted you to say that i just needed someone to slap me
thanks
>>
Does anyone know of a good way to clean up after X-lube? I know J lube cleans up really well with salt but xlube seems impossible.
>>
>>9936813
Change your way of thinking, if you are older, just think of yourself as daddy bear.

>>9937091
Ah, shit happens. I forced myself to get horny by thinking about Succubus game setting (there's this super hot demon in it).

>>9937098
You have to 'rewire' your body, aka make anal play be counted as sex by your brain. A good read on this topic http://handsfreeorgasm.net/what-is-prostate-rewiring/

>>9937101
I need a week or so, depends how horny I am. I can only milk myself with specific dildo.

>>9937129
Silence is a bit worrying.

>>9937538
>tomorrow
terrible mind set
>>
>>9936360
You could just be having dry orgasms. Even those are improved with practice so just keep trying and don't let your focus on the destination detract from the journey.
>>
>>9937445
Fair point lol.
I guess i'll try to do this daily see how it goes
>>
>>9937747
>terrible mind set
yeah but i had to go to sleep
>>
>>9936713
This was me. My Pure wand is waiting for my on my front porch. I’m leaking in my cage at work just thinking about getting home. Gotta get home before my KH or they may hide it from me!
>>
>>9937445
just tried the ones in the op lol
still can't hold for 30 seconds. my ass gives out if i try
>>
>>9938264
Jesus 30 seconds. I don’t have to get anywhere near that to have a PO.
>>
>>9938268
i think it's mostly for building strength. my pelvic muscles are pretty weak, kegel exercises are physically exhausting for me. like i actually feel muscle fatigue if i do them long enough

i ofc wanna grip a cock with it and squeeze on them. idk i read somewhere that guys really like it when you orgasm while they're in you because they can feel your body basically massage them as a reward

fuck i wanna be a slut
>>
>>9938275
Live your best life anon!
>>
>>9938281
i'm trying but i don't think i'll ever be a grindr slut tho, wayyyy too afraid of strangers and stds.
>>
>>9938294
Keep being afraid. There are freaks out there who will lie about not having STDs, or worse.
>>
>>9938309
yeah i'm prob gonna stay a virgin
>>
>>9938317
same
>>
>>9938275
>>9938294
All I want is a nice boy who's balls I drain daily but everytime I open grinder I get grossed and immediately close it
>>
File: image_2021-10-12_205828.png (1.15 MB, 848x1200)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
curious about you guys' opinion on sissy hypno videos ?
i find them extremely hot but i've heard some shady stuff about them so i refrained myself from watching too much of it.
post like these: https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/comments/awnq9j/sissy_hypno_is_ruining_my_life/
what's you guys opinion ? any one here that watched a shit ton of hypno that can relate ?
>>
>>9938394
i find it repulsive.
too much sensory overload and i like imagining myself as a girl not a "failed male" or whatever
>>
>>9938294
>>9938309
>>9938317
I guess you could use condom and be extra cautious but yeah, same here i'd like a fuck buddy that would destroy my hole but too scared to find one
>>
>>9938348
>>9938452
i never know if i'm really into men or not because i've never done it with a guy before and i've heard of many people trying and being completely grossed out
like it's a fantasy of mine to be a slut sex object and all that but what if i try and i'm like "oh my god this dude is gross"
>>
>>9938394
Honestly that post reads really fake and gay to me. It sounds like it's a fetish he's pulling the nofap people into and it's kinda embarrassing.
>>
>>9938470
I mean, sometimes that's part of the fun. One of the very few times I ever came from getting fucked was this big hairy biker guy that must have been almost 400 lbs and smelled like well worn leather.
>>
>>9938477
I kinda agree but i've seen a bunch of posts like this or even some articles; that's why i'm kinda curious about everyone's opinion
>>
>>9938470
Well i kinda feel like this actually, i'm not really attracted to men i'm just obcessed with cocks and want to be used, this duality is so weird i hate it
>>
File: ultima weapon.jpg (76 KB, 850x645)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>9938470
>>9938452
>>9938348
I find the trick with this is to chat and get to know the person a bit. Grindr is fucking scary and really fucked up. I have had people message me that they are only okay with unprotected sex (WTF).

I have built up the courage to hook-up with a guy before and it was a worthwhile experience. I went into it as a learning experience and just kept it at that. I made sure that we both understood what was expected of eachother and where limits were set. I said that it was my first time, and that would prefer to go at my pace.

I wanted to exchange BJs, and if things progressed, move towards anal. I NEVER discussed anal, because I thought if I did, it would be expected. During the oral, I could not get aroused with either receiving or giving because (new to me at that moment) I am not attracted to the male figure, only the penis. I continued but after a while I decided I didnt want to bullshit myself and stopped and said, "This isnt for me. I would like to stop". They dude was cool with it and just said "Thats fair" and got up and left. no hard feelings or weird shit.

Another time, I wanted to try receiving anal and similar to the first time, I just chatted with someone and came to an understanding of what would happen. Fast forward to the action, it was enjoyable, but because I wasn't in the mood (aroused), it didn't really feel like anything. Again I just stopped and just said "I am not enjoying this" and the guy was cool with it.

Both of these experiences were worthwhile to have and I learn more about myself. I encourage buttsluts out there to at least try it and see what happens. Just shoot the shit with the people you are talking with, and just see if they are not murder rapists. The majority of dudes on grindr who need SEX NOW are fucked up. Another way to go about it is to use Bumble or Tinder and just say you are experimenting (there is no shame in experimenting, its 2021)

Stay safe and being honest is the best thing you can do
>>
>>9938507
i have an acute sense of smell and am very sensitive to odors.
>>9938513
yeah i have this like ideal fantasy of how fucking a guy would go and i know it's not gonna go like that
>>
File: Ds2X4RQVYAAddfp.jpg (103 KB, 957x1100)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>9938522
Your experience is why I don't get people having sex with strangers. If there's no chemistry between the two whats the point? Maybe people are just different and some can enjoy it.
>>
>>9937417
If you're not fucking your ass you should be keeping it plugged

It's meant to be a constant reminder of how you're being stretched out to be a slut
>>
>>9938587
hot desu
>>
>>9938394
Fake and lame. If you want to get off on the idea of being fucked, you watch fPOV vids.

If you want to completely destroy the idea of sissy hypno, read the text in an Indian guy's accent.
>>
File: 1589725681074.jpg (267 KB, 811x1117)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>9938846
>>
>>9938846
>you watch fPOV vids.
yeah i try to, i haven't found any i really find hot though, they're VERY slow and foreplay focused (as expected) so i think it's an acquired taste
>>
>>9938846
>watch fPOV vids
What? No, you watch pegging POV vids.
>>
>>9938884
Got any links to some of those!? ;)
>>
Any advice on how to go completely hairless down there? Shaving seems impossible with all those skin folds
>>
>>9938394
Speaking of hypnos in general, been listening to one of the 'best' and widely discussed hypnos that many people claim to work every night since july. Nothing so far.
>>
>>9939044
The only REALLY problematic spot is where your spine ends between upper butt cheeks.

>>9938864
Same, I can't get into a fpov with male and fpov with shemales is ... lacking.
>>
>>9938897
This is a popular one.
https://spankbang.com/4uabm/video/strapon+pov

Too short for me, but it's an example of something that will get the job done.
>>
>>9939044
So what I do is use conditioner or shaving balm first then prop one leg up about 12 in on something. That opens my buns so i glide the razor from just below balls to top of crack in one swipe. Sort of do it like a lattice so entire ass and buns are done in like 1 min maybe. I just do it daily but if I let it regrow its not itchy or anything. I exfoliate and use rose hip oil so maybe that helps.
>>
File: 51324234123782.jpg (124 KB, 730x667)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
To any anons who have trouble finding the prostate, I have a few tips. One, wear a glove if you're kinda turned off of your hand inside your bum, and in case you get any lingering waste on your hand. I would use your pointer finger or middle finger, I have to use my middle finger because it's longer than my pointer (and ring finger). I would use more lube than you think would be ok, the more the merrier. I would then either sort of sit on your hand once fully inside and your body is comfortable, or sit at an angle you like with anal. After this, I would get sexually aroused, because when horny and erect, your prostate will swell and fill with seminal fluids a bit, making it easier to find. After that, you simply have to feel around. my prostate is kinda hidden by some innards, its not "out in the open" so to speak. After a while of slowly maneuvering and feeling around, you will eventually find it. It will be a round ball, not lumpy, mostly round, but possibly slightly misshapen ball. You'll know you're hitting it, because your penis and insides will feel a very sweet and sexy tingly feeling, kinda like you might cum. Now after you find it, you need to touch, tap, rub, or play with it as you see fit. Whatever gets you hard or makes you feel dirtiest. How often you masturbate and ejaculate will depend on how easy it will be to sissygasm. Since I masturbate daily, it's very hard for me to sissygasm, but if you like anal like once a week, as long as you don't cum, you will have a much easier time milking your prostate. After a while, you'll start to find out what works best for you, and from there, who know where it'll take you! I hope this retarded little blurb I felt writing helps you out with your anal adventures!
>>
>>9935827
Those people are retarded, i sleep with a big plug in all the time and it's fine/hot.
>>
I'd like to get an aneros model, but I'm not sure which to choose. I could give both a try, but I'm too broke for that. Would you guys recommend the helix syn trident or the progasm?
>>
File: 1607577408008.jpg (272 KB, 612x948)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>9937098
>do serious buttplay for years
>been 2 years since I managed to stretch myself enough to fist myself easily
>find my prostate a month ago
>>
>>9939044
Lasers, anon. Look up trap guides and find a good clinic. Or just use a hair removal cream daily if you are a pussy.
>>
>>9939121
Fuck I'd let her demolish me every day
>>
File: 90419225_p4.jpg (217 KB, 1280x939)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>9939248
Whenever I push or touch the prostate it just hurts tried with an aneros and njoy purewand as well as fingers
>>
File: EBWeVV6VUAAG61K.jpg (235 KB, 1061x1500)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
>>9939305
helix is the classic, it's what I've got and it works well for me.
>>
>>9939320
how do you know you found your prostate? i kinda just thought i found it because hit the spot that feels the best
>>
>>9939608
I found an exact little spot that made me feel like I'm cumming after barely half a minute of tickling with just one finger. And all that came out of my dick at the time was clear fluid. I'm absolutely sure it was my prostate.
>>
>see bottoms ride dick really fast
>watching them slide dick back and forth is really hot but also looks painful
how tf yall do that i have to go so slowly for it to not feel like pain no matter how much lube i put in

>>9939613
i've hit that once with a toy, but it didn't make me feel like i was cumming, i just was leaking fluid and felt like i had to piss
>>
>>9939613
You could’ve been hitting your bladder and you peed. I’ve done that before
>>
>>9939248
Appreciate the post, anon. I'm doing locktober so hopefully I'll find it soon after being pent up so long!
>>
>>9939463
This. She hot.
>>
>>9939690
>locktober
hm
weirdly enough, i actually just decided to stop touching my dick. for now at least it's pretty easy to resist the urge
>>
>>9939635
It was sticky fluid. Bladder doesnt make anything like that. Though I admit I hit my bladder many times while thinking I was hitting my prostate.
>>
>>9939613
>>9939718
How are there people here who don't know what precum is? what the fuck.
>>
>>9939700
Good luck, I had to get a cage to prevent me from touching it. I have no self control otherwise lol
>>
>>9939732
i've thought about getting a cage but i decided against it. i've successfully held off on fapping for a while so i think i can condition myself into being a pure bottom over the next year or so
>>
so i've been thinking of getting an njoy wand for a while, and have heard alot of conflicting information. some people say it's the best investment in their lives, and others say it's no better than any other toy. is it worth the price tag, are cheaper knockoffs really that bad? for context, i do this stuff occasionally, but i have been unable to fully finish with only prostate focus. is this the right tool to use for a final push over the edge?
>>
>>9939761
Don't get a knock-off. A lot of them are made of a toxic steel that's leeches. The Njoy is medical grade stainless.

And you may or may not like it desu. It's very good for finding the prostate. The steel itself is too hard for me to enjoy the texture, but the shape is great. I just prefer a nice dildo and have better hands free orgasms with them than the Njoy.
>>
File: 1628115556525.png (1.13 MB, 1500x1500)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
Anyone know how to extract audio files from Mindgasm, and/or if it's easily downloadable when I pay for the Patreon? I'm not against paying but I'm not willing to pay monthly for content that I can burn through within a week.
>>
>>9939767
thanks for the input, are there any websites that have predictable sales or whatnot? i think i would like it, right now fingers feel great, but laying on my stomach and really digging in with a dildo feels amazing, but i can only do it in short bursts. i figured this would be a good in between.
>>
>>9939320
what was your routine for fisting? I've been doing this for roughly that long as well, can almost get my fist in but it just never seems like enough
>>
>>9939044
There's a product called "magic powder hair removal" that you mix into a paste and its like Nair but way better and cheaper. Its supposed to be for black men's beards since their hair is so think and curl that razors will give them ingrowns. Long story short it works on everything as long as you trim first. If you don't trim you'll end up wasting paste dissolving long hairs instead of the roots.
>>
>>9939698
I don't think she's all that hot but I'd let her peg me all the same

Confident and the way she talks about putting the guy into a position to get fucked though, that's hot
>>
>>9939808
Literally just download the files and then provide us a re-upload link
>>
>>9939808
https://github.com/ytdl-org/youtube-dl
youtube-dl says it supports patreon, so assuming that the video files are stored on patreon, you should be able to easily download it using this tool in case they dont let it easily download thru patreon
>>
So I just tried playing with my ass for the first time, I just used a lubed up pen... It felt weird but sort of good I think? Especially if I jacked off while doing. I had a weird, uncomfortable burning or stinging sensation on the outside of my asshole though which was kind of painful at times. Any idea what this could be?
>>
>>9940012
What sort of lube and pen? If it's one of those cheap Bic pens it might have a rough edge that's irritating you, or you could just not be using enough lube.
>>
File: 1569202041844.jpg (625 KB, 723x1023)
625 KB
625 KB JPG
>>9939881
>>9938897
I really enjoy fucking myself to this video too. I realize it may be too over the top for some, but it gets me going.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph58c456f203e0d
>>
>>9940012
could be a host of things. could be your body was never used to something inside it, it could be the pen scraping your insides, it could be an allergic reaction to your lube, cant really tell. I would use something more round and phallic, and go slow and overtime, get larger.
>>
>>9939808
jdownloader2
Would be grateful if you re-upload the patreon ones.
>>
>>9939808
I would also be grateful if someone were to upload the paywalled mindgasm files
>>
>>9938394

What I hate about those videos is the whole BBC/interracial shit they do. I don't find black people attractive at all. Not racist, but just don't want to see them in my porn. I'm fine with asian/white interracial. Find me some of these videos without blacks and I'll give them a watch.
>>
>>9940136
>Not racist, but
Every time.
>>
Does anyone here use petroleum jelly or Vaseline as lube for but stuff? Is it safe for silicone toys? Want to hear pros and cons.
>>
>>9940136
>>9940137
classic redd*tors always have to qualify everything so they don't offend someone

i hate niggers.

see? not hard.
>>
>>9940144
ooooh so edgy anon.
>>
>>9940187
i try
>>
>>9938394
I am not reading this wall of text.

Sissy hypno is just glorified porn compilation. Like any porn, it can be addicting and it can be used as escapism.

I always liked a bit of sissy stuff, because: (I) it involves fetishes like humiliation, dick sucking, anal and others, it allows a man to see sex from another perspective; (II) for some time, I am very frustrated with the lack of females in my life, not only the idea of submission gives the feeling of giving away responsability, but the sissy stuff can give a fantasy where the lack of a loving gf makes all the sense and is compensated, somehow.
>>
File: yassy_sundomekasen_008.jpg (416 KB, 1280x1790)
416 KB
416 KB JPG
How do I use the njoy purewand?
I tried pressing down hard but that just kind of hurts.
I tried raking it back and forth but it hooks into my prostate somewhat making it difficult I also tried positioning it on the prostate and rubbing left to right however it didn't seem to be pleasurable
>>
>>9940268
To be honest it’s different for every one and it’s different if you know where your prostate is at and you know what feelings to chase.
I use it lying on my side. With my legs and knees bent. Kind of like a fetal position. I have my dick tucked in between my legs. If you are starting out just look for what feels pleasurable as well as that need to pee feeling.
With the njoy pure wand I use the small end to precisely locate my prostate. You could do that and then whatever movements make you feel pleasure is up to you.
Again everyone is different so experiment, I like do do small circles around my prostate and occasionally put pressure so that once I release that pressure it feels good as hell and it sends waves around my prostate and up toward the tip of my dick. Ive had many sessions but not one where I’m relaxed or in the zone enough to achieve a prostate orgasm. It is however the most pleasurable toy that I own and I feel so close every time.
>>
>>9940268
I've owned one. I was the one who doesn't like the Njoy as much as others, but has had success with HFOs with it. My recommendation:

Slowly insert the tip. Once inside, slightly slide it in deeper by 1-2 inches depending on your torso size. Practice deep belly breathing slowly while inside, pressing your pelvic floor outward (bearing down lightly, like pooping), then contracting your sphincter muscles lightly (clenching lightly). Progress with deep breaths over the course of 10 seconds in/out.

Once you've relaxed, clench your pelvic muscles in 1 second long pulses and breathe normally. When you feel like your muscles have fully adjusted, you should start feeling a warm tingly and pleasurable sensation around your prostate. Now with the head of one end of the Njoy in your hand, rock your wrist back and forth and let the toy naturally slide in and out.

The head of the Njoy is so rounded and pronounced that once you're finally in a relaxed state, it should slide in and out comfortably while gently hooking in a "come hither" motion on your prostate.

Tl'DR don't force it or press it in hard anywhere. Let your muscles loosen up and glide it once it's inside. It should naturally hook your prostate.
>>
>>9939732
>>9939743
ah i kinda wanna touch my dick. but noooo i need to become a buttslut

can i ever go back to touching my dick though? does butt sensitivity go away
>>
>>9940401
It does not, but touching dick becomes ... different. At least for me.
>>
Should i edge a few hours before anal play or not?
>>
>>9940431
what do you mean? i'm trying to avoid touching my dick for the rest of the year to see if that'll make anal better. so far it's been very easy.

>>9940449
personally i'm avoiding edging or dick stimulation alltogether. i feel it in my dick if i touch other parts of my body though. i feel like i'm gonna cum but i never do
>>
>>9940471
It's less intense than I remember.
>>
Are "massager" wands useful for anything anal?
>>
>>9940601
There are these prostate massager attachments for them, kind of like a glove you fit over the bulb. Without that, no, not really.
>>
>>9939844
I have a 7cm wide plug that has a shape of a cone and it has pretty wide neck along with it. Putting it in is quite easy because it gradually stretches me out and when its in it doesn't let me tighten my hole much. I loved playing with it but I still had problems with fisting. It required a bit of strength and made my back hurt. Then I upgraded to using jlube and it turned out all I needed to fist myself was getting a better lube. Jlube is insanely good.
>>
>>9940601
ive used one while plugged and its a great feeling but frustratingly unsatisfying. Just get a vibrating toy.
>>
>>9935921
Meanwhile in Soviet Russia...
>>
>>9938447
They are retarded, but these threads are full of memed anons who hope to feel something in their asses other than pain or shame. I don't get it. I'm a buttslut that can fuck anything and I enjoy it from the first minute. People who don't feel anything are so annoying.
>>
>>9938522
Excellent advice. Take control of the situation without imposing yourself or letting the other guy impose himself on you. Instead, it's full of angsty idiots who probably cannot say what they want and think that communication is uncool.
>>9938552
Meeting for some sex means exactly that: you are not marrying him, and no super close emotional connection is required, but it is possible to allow some human warmth in, so it doesn't have to be a forced, trashy rapesession. Like the other anon said, chatting for some time will filter out 100 % of the garbage in those sites.
>>
>>
sorry for the late replies
>>9940063
No, it was a rounded one, I chose it specifically for that reason, the lube was just some water-based one I got from amazon. I tried a finger too and it had a similar feeling around the outside. Thank you
>>9940078
It felt alright inside, mostly just around the hole itself felt weird
>>
>>9938394
bambi sleep doesn't make you a sissy but it might make you a schizo. i listened to it for a few sessions after being recommended it from trash and it tried to make me forget my education, my upbringing, my memories etc. It wanted me to disassociate myself from my experiences and my body, it wanted me to create a second personality and then literally told me to gag, blindfold, wrap up and place headphones on my old personality and then lower it into a casket. also some shit about not being able to leave that state.

you go too far with shit like that you will become schizo if nothing else...
>>
>>9940718
did it ask you to become a retard and post this shit too?
>>
>>9940648
not everyone starts out with a sensitive butt. for most people it takes years
>>
>>9939761
Metal is firm and unforgiving. There's been a few people who've hurt themselves to a degree because they were too aggressive with it. I think it is just ok as a tool - it is more of a scalpel than a hammer. If you see the surfboardpotato videos, he uses it with the smallest, gentle movements, using the weight (it weighs a lot) of the toy to press. If you're looking for something precise to rub just the prostate/g-spot, it works great. If you want to ride something hard, I suggest a material like silicon that will yield and bend.
Personally, I think the the Medium or large Silk from Tantus is excellent for that, and similar to the njoy wand it has no texture, so you can build up speed very easily. The wand is a bit of money and personally, I wouldn't have gotten it knowing what I know now. I've even tried it with the gf, and she finds it uncomfortable because its so hard to judge when using it how *hard* you are going with it.
If you have the patience and frame of mind to let it do the work rather than to ram it around, get the real thing.

One final note, cleaning it is easy, but even the lady at the shop I got it from told me she's heard of more than a few people cracking their sink while cleaning it as it slipped and fell from their hands. What a pain.
>>
File: downloadfile(348).jpg (133 KB, 1280x720)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>just got silicone samples from bad wolf
>cant decide on whether to pick soft or medium silicone
>>
>>9940828
Which toy/size?
>>
How much kegels do you guys do, Once a week or more ?
>>
File: 1610884424062.png (2.4 MB, 1280x1811)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB PNG
>>9940967
every single day.
they're muscles so like any other muscle you gotta go to the gym consistently to build them up.
>>
>>9940947
Large mustang. From the samples soft seems almost too soft and I'm worried it might feel too flimsy when riding it. But I'm at the same time worried my ass won't accomodate something this big on medium, especially the sigmoid.
>>
>>9940978
You basically want it at medium firmness. A lot of people have said that soft is just too flimsy for what's basically a noodle.
>>
>>9940978
idk how comparible it is but I have a size medium Bad dragon chance in firm and its pretty bendy. any softer and I think it would just fold in half when using it. That being said, chance is pretty thin for how long it is. Mustang looks a bit thicker so maybe its not prone to the same issue.
>>
>>9940787
i'm interested in knowing what set you off to that degree in the snippet above.
>>
>>9940988
people talking about tranny shit in the anal masturbation general
>>
Will coconut oil damage a silicone toy? I've read people who use prostate massagers prefer to use coconut oil to water based lubes.
>>
>>9940718
I think the idea of it is to create a separate personna. It does specifically say that it should be listened to 'in uniform', and that all effects should be anchored to your uniform. I can understand why some people wouldn't like the idea of this, but I can also see how it can be useful as an outlet for expressing that side of yourself if you are someone who otherwise feels compelled to not.
I have gone back and forth with it, sometimes using it to build up to a day I know I can fool around by myself for a while... But I can't fathom being addicted to it enough to impact other areas of my life. I feel like the people who find themselves with that likely have OCD issues or other neurotic tendencies
>>
>>9940996
Can depend on the silicone, but I would keep any oils like that away from my toys.
>>
>>9941000
Alright, thanks anon. Seems like I'll just stick to classic lube.
>>
>>9940996
>>9941000
only a problem with low grade silicone. platinum silicone is perfectly fine with coconut oil.
>>
>>9941002
Yea kinda sucks coz my silicone lube lasts forever, but using it with toys that arent like glass or metal isnt a great idea.
I did mess up once and used some silicone lube on a (platinum) silicone toy - didn't appear to damage anything, but it leaves these little peeling of loose silicone from the lube all over the toy and are a pain in the ass to clean off.
>>
>>9940996
it's more than fine with anything platinum silicone
>>
>>9940069
This one is better
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph594db30fead1d
>>
>>9940996
Platinum silicone can use any lube, even silicone lube
>>
File: yassy_futasaku_003.jpg (460 KB, 1280x1790)
460 KB
460 KB JPG
Anyone know where to get an slant/ramp like in this video
>>>/gif/21083201
Does anyone use special furniture or objects to help achieve certain positions
>>
I know this is a bit of a blog, but I pegged my husband for the first time last night. I used a strapless strapon because I have a fantasy of becoming a futanari and it felt more natural, and he has a girl tf fantasy so he’s been working up the courage to get fucked like a girl for a while. It was incredible, the faces he made when I hit his prostate and eventually came from me fucking him are gonna longer in my head for a long while.
>>
>>9941054
>>9941054
I don't know. She's kind of weird to me. But you know who is really good at pegging POV? Ellie Idol. Look her up.
>>
>>9941099
Congrats, anon. I wish you many happy peggings in the future.
>>
>>9941076
there are pillows that exist that are like that
alternatively you can literally just use any flat surface and use your pillows to elevate one side to make a ramp
something like plexiglass or acrylic might be really good, or a mirrored surface (buy a mirror at the store, remove the frame if it comes with one)
>>
>>9941145
>>9941076
Looks like you could a laptop stand for that.
>>
>>9941099
>I used a strapless strapon because I have a fantasy of becoming a futanari and it felt more natural, and he has a girl tf fantasy so he’s been working up the courage to get fucked like a girl for a while.
fug i don't know which i would want to be in this situation
>>
>>9941099
damn that's hot, wish i had a gf like this
>>
File: 1628069274592.jpg (682 KB, 1200x720)
682 KB
682 KB JPG
>>9941099
Would you recommend strapless over regular strapons for people who aren't into the fantasy?
I heard they put a lot of strain on the vagina walls.
>>
>>9941203
>>9941203
I think if you’re not a degenerate with a futa fetish like me it’s probably better to use a regular strap on. Once I got really turned on the bulb of the strap on kept slipping out of me and I had to hold it in place, which made it really difficult to control. But it also had a vibrator in the bulb that made it so I was experiencing g-spot stimulation while he was getting prostate stimulation, which you won’t get with a regular strap-on. It also just felt nice to be able to fuck my husband with something actually attached to my body, because I could feel the internal part moving inside me with every thrust.

All that said, a regular strap on is much more practical if you/your gf aren’t so much trying to experience having a dick.
>>
Anyone else here feel they just naturally do kegels throughout their day? I never had to go out of my way unless I read about them here. It’s like breathing and blinking, where you do it so often and only recognize it when you’re told to do it or think about it. How often do you think you do kegals in your daily routine subconsciously?
>>
>going throughout my day
>need to pick something up off the floor
>do a perfect squat down till anus half an inch from touching the floor
>feel a little dirty due to great flexibility and squatting powers due to riding so many dildos
>>
File: 1618767551710.jpg (357 KB, 1444x1178)
357 KB
357 KB JPG
>>9941262
Thanks anon. This is more about watching the bottom be pegged than about doing the pegging, so it sounds like regular strap (maybe with vibrating egg) is the solution.
>>
whats the most comfortable toy for sitting at your pc and laying back? fingers are really awkward in his position but i just wanna hit it in my chair
>>
>>9941393
njoy wand imo
>>
File: 1623401389155.png (971 KB, 933x1200)
971 KB
971 KB PNG
just had my first buttgasm with a sharpie /analgen/
>>
>>9941409
hm, they're really expensive tho
idk i probably need a toy if i wanna fuck myself while on a chair. just tried going at it for 30 min and my wrists are still sore after i cleaned up

fingers the best position is sideways which is really weird (but at least i can imagine someone fucking my sideways)
going doggy or in some weird pose like that is mega hot but my wrists refuse
>>
>>9941434
time to graduate to something larger
>>
Got an Oxballs Pighile Deep coming tomorrow, gonna be interesting to see if I can actually fit it
>>
I'm really craving anal (giving and receiving) but my gf refuses to do anything with my ass and it sucks. I masturbated anally a ton before we met. I moved and got rid of my stuff for unrelated reasons.
>>
Well I've got a double ended suction cup on the way, aswell as a Doxy Die Cast wand. They don't compliment eachother particularly well and I have to find good quality/value attachments for the wand, but the double ended cup should come in very handy with any flat/holed toy.
At least in the very least I'll have a device which guarantees female orgasm in 5minutes tops
>>
>>9937445
Another anon, but I just tried it recently tried it out. I'm doing Sessions 2 currently with a prostate massager and I think I almost had a HFO with the beginning exercise where it tells you to do slight contractions with the bass beat. But I think my prostate get's too numb too quickly. Because at the end of the beat part the feeling recedes again and I need to wait like half an hour before I get some resemblance of feeling again.
>>
>>9941510
thanks i was really wondering when you were going to update us on your life
>>
>>9940616
I always try get my fist in when i do a session because I get in toys that are slightly larger but I never manage to get my arm around to my back in the right angle that lets me actually insert if fully. Any recommendations for what posture works best? Am I just an inflexible idiot?
>>
File: Untitled.png (197 KB, 952x1000)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
i redently bought a really soft slink and I have no idea how to get it in. when it's lubed up i can't grip it and push it in and it won't stand up on its own. any tips?
pic related is what I got, it's about 60-70cm chinesium latex (i did the burn test, it seems legit)
>>
>>9941659
silicone, not latex sorry
>>
>>9941659
Follow the slink quide from SquarePeg, worked for me pretty good.
https://www.squarepegtoys.com/support/tips-for-playing-with-slink/
For XXL slinks (24.5") though, I still prefer to stand it upright, squatting over it, holding the tip with a tight grip and putting it with both hands. One hand guides at the entrance and pushes while the other hand has a tight grip so it doesn't fall over or come out. Once it's halfway in it's usually stable enough to not come out of its own and I can knee over it slowly getting in the rest.
>>
>>9941667
thanks for the guide and tips, I'll try it out
>>
>>9941659
I lay on my back, hold it by the base with one hand and then make a C shape with another hand, using it as a guide for slink. It goes inside pretty smoothly.

>>9941577
Pretty much it's all just flexibility
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5e0a433c611be
>>
Do kegals help in avoiding hemorrhoids?
>>
>>9941760
sorry I have no idea, but I wanna say; don't sit on the toilet for too long, and sit on the toilet better, I found that the way I was sitting was putting too much strain on my anus, which caused them.
>>
>>9941287
did you have to build that habit? most days i completely forget to do them
>>
>>9942045
I don’t think I ever had to train or develop it. It’s just throughout the course of the day I’ll do 1 or 2 kegels at a time at various points of the day.
>>
>>9942075
maybe i just don't have a lot of awareness. i zone out and blank out a lot
>>
How much psyllium husk / fiber do you guys take? I think I might be taking too much. It kinda gives me an upset stomach which make things worse.
>>
>>9942137
take less then you tard.
Couple things, you should probably ramp up the amount you take from very small to target.
you need to drink asstons of water. The anon here saying you'll die because youll dry out is a moron but you do need lots of water.
The amount you take needs to be tempered by how much fiber you already eat, the full amount is for weirdos who cannot get fiber elsewhere.
I have capsules, i take 5 spread throughout the day.
>>
>>9942137
1 teaspoon with lunch and 1 teaspoon with dinner

breakfast i eat oatmeal or something light with fiber
>>
>>9941760
no
>>
>>9941807
>and sit on the toilet better
Explain please.
>>
>>9942489
Not him but sitting on the toilet with the feet on the floor is bad. It's better if you use a stool to make it closer to a squat.
>>
>>9941760
according to medical professionals they do
>>
>>9942548
I just shit on the floor and scoop it into the toilet after. It's less messy than it sounds, and you always have a clean floor because you wipe it down after
>>
>>9942794
I'd say this is bait but since this is /d/ I'm not so sure
>>
>>9936355
split the difference and get a wife who will peg you
>>
>Day 1 of being in a chastity cage
>fuck myself with my smaller dildo, feel some pleasure but don't cum
>eventually my ass starts to feel numb and no longer stimulated
>stop there without cumming

so this is what its like to be a female
>>
>30 minutes on the fingering
really i hope my wrists will get stronger over time currently i have to constantly take breaks to let my wrists rest
i can feel myself anus subconsciously squeezing on my finger though even when i'm resting. that's kinda hot
>>
>>9942548
Squatting is only better because you shit faster when doing it. If you spend the same amount of time squatting as you normally do shitting then its actually worse because it puts more strain on your butthole.
>>
>>9942489
not them but probably don't let the seat spread your cheeks so much
>>
>>9942928
You're a noob who can't into anal orgasms
>>
>>9942548
Thanks anon, I'll give it a try.
>>
File: picrel.png (98 KB, 458x458)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
I'm thinking about getting an aneros-knockoff and anal beads (picrel). Is it worth buying beads or are they just a meme? I'm pretty sure they feel nice but I have no idea if cumming from them is possible. After pulling out you need to reinsert which (I think) takes a lot of time.
>>
>>9943375
Anal beads feel nice, but they're more of a warm up toy than something I'm going to play with for an hour or two. If you get completely warmed up and use good lube, you can use reasonably sized anal beads like a dildo. Just don't go too fast.
>>
>>9943814
>you can use reasonably sized anal beads like a dildo. Just don't go too fast.
Am I supposed to put them back one by one or am I just dumb and missing the point? Anyways, thanks for replying anon.
>>
Trying to make it through Locktober but it's so hard. Going for a big Halloween fuckfest with my toys I can't wait!
>>
>>9941301
Until you start picking items up off the ground using your ass, you can't claim to be all that good
>>
>>9941659
>>9941667
How you be clean deep enough for it though

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.