[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/d/ - Hentai/Alternative

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1621075018140.jpg (817 KB, 1280x2133)
817 KB
817 KB JPG
Previous thread: >>9979095

QotT:
>Favorite type of toy: dildos, plugs, beads, penis, ...?

>FAQ (read before posting)
https://rentry.co/analgenfaq

>Panty's Guide to Anal Training/Blowjobs
https://imgur.com/a/TrGhL

>SurfboardPotato's Guide to Prostate Play
https://teddit.net/r/CumFromAnal/comments/8w065w/a_guide_to_prostate_orgasms_from_someone_very/

>what's the lighter test?
If you buy a chinesium sextoy on amazon or aliexpress, it's worth checking to make sure it's actually silicone; follow this guide to check: https://dangerouslilly.com/2014/03/deciphering-results-of-flame-test/

>Recoring a toy
https://imgur.com/a/gFS04

>Say hello
https://tagmap.io/tag/analgen
If you want to post yourself, go to /trash/ cbg and cross-link to it like this
for webms with sound cross-link it to gif like this >>>/gif/20755156 (Dead)

>kegel exercises for the size queens:
[YouTube] Kegel Exercise - Tier 1 (embed)
>>
need penis
>>
I've started to realize the SSRI's im taking make it hard to cum unless there's something in my ass amplifying the sensations, essentially making me a medical buttslut
>>
File: 1627161395098.jpg (60 KB, 850x454)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>9988153
Sometimes fate does things for a reason
>>
>>9988143
>[YouTube] Kegel Exercise - Tier 1 (embed)
I need to do proofreeding
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK4c-0HuoRE
>>
>>9988143
>>Panty's Guide to Anal Training/Blowjobs
>https://imgur.com/a/TrGhL
is it good?
>>
File: image_2021-11-18_182514.png (2.1 MB, 2000x1400)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB PNG
post pics fags
>>
any advice for a dude who has never done anything with his butt but want to try?
>>
File: image_2021-11-18_183558.png (552 KB, 1012x1024)
552 KB
552 KB PNG
>>9988166
buy lube and start with one finger
>>
>>9988166
Download grinder and find a guy to break you in
>>
>>9988166
Clean your ass out, either add psyllium husk to your diet and finger yourself an hour or so after a big shit when you feel empty, or find that cleaning out pic that's floating around and flush out your rectum with a water bottle and warm water. Either way, accept that you will sometimes have a poopy finger. Once you're clean and in the mood, use lots of lube, trim your nails, and put a finger in. Search for your prostate on the inner wall toward your dick, it feels like a hard walnut sized lump. Once you've found it and started rubbing it with a finger, you'll find that regular hand on dick masturbation will never be the same, it's literally the male G spot. After you're comfortable with a finger or more, you can go to the store and buy a smallish cucumber and condoms (maybe not at the same time if you're anxious about being judged) for a low-cost first dildo. Otherwise, you can just buy a smallish silicone dildo from a reputable seller, though if you really are getting off from prostate stim using a finger, I'd splurge for an Njoy. That shit changed my masturbation forever.
>>
>>9988186
i don't like dudes tho
>>9988198
thanks for the advices, will look into it
>>
>>9988198
>>9988180
Don't need all that just to start. I started with a hair brush handle and used spit as lube and it was fine.
>>
>>9988198
>it feels like a hard walnut sized lump.
not that anon, but i have been struggling a lot to find my prostate
if it's supposed to feel like a lump how is it supposed to feel texture wise? everything feels hard over there but not like a lump. i haven't felt anything that is definitely a prostate.
the hard parts sometimes move, so maybe that's it?
i'm not sure if my fingers are too short to reach it, that's a possibility but that seems unlikely right?

i asked this before and i tried the technique where you get hard and trying to feel for it while hard, but i didn't notice anything different.
>>
>>9988221
If you're really struggling an easy way is to have a finger in there while you're fapping and when you cum it will harden up and get very firm like a clenched muscle
>>
>>9988231
i've tried a couple of times but i didn't feel it. i'll try it again later today, any other tips to look for it?
>>
File: ass fingering.jpg (193 KB, 1000x1000)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>9988218
This guy's asking for advice though, spit+random phallic objects may be how many people start, but proper lube and toys that are made for anal or sort of suited for anal are going to give a better experience to a first timer than not.
>>9988221
So everybody's different, but in my experience, with the finger inserted to the first knuckle, curved fully forward toward the dick I can feel the firm ring muscle of the anal sphincter beneath my finger pad, going to the second knuckle like in picrel, my finger curves up the anal muscle to the rectal wall, at this point, my finger tip and fingernail are pressing into the very bottom of my prostate. Pushing forward and up, going to full finger insertion, I can press into my prostate which has a very "lump" like feel with pressure on it creating a very distinct and separate feeling at the base of my dick. Rubbing a pad over the prostate, I can feel that it feels like a small lump set in the rectal wall with two distinct lobes and a vertical valley in the center, basically walnut-sized and barely protruding from the rectal flesh. It does have a distinct firmness to it that is different from the softness of the flesh surrounding it. If I push up farther above the prostate, if my bladder is full, I can barely feel the lump of that in the rectal wall, though pressure on the bladder is a different feeling than pressure on the prostate, at this point I can also feel one of the folds in the rectal lining that far up. If you are really having trouble, inflating the rectum with an empty water bottle, until the walls are smooth like the inside of an inflated balloon makes finding the prostate much easier imo. With the rectal lining stretched taut, the firmness of the prostate is very apparent since the flesh surrounding it is much less pliable.
>>
Will I have an easier time hitting my prostate with a horse dildo? I'd never thought of the idea until reading these threads, but I'm curious to hear about experiences.
>>
>>9988258
go on r/cumfromanal and look at the techniques people use.
>>
File: image_2021-11-18_194801.png (1.8 MB, 1224x1731)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB PNG
>>9988218
step 1 to enjoying anal, do not listen or reply to tourists who don't post images who are retarded
>>
>>9988272
i wish girl like that pic were real
>>
>>9988221
>how is it supposed to feel texture wise?
The inside of an orange, kind of veiny and firm. Keep rubbing something like that and If you feel like peeing you're in the right place.
>>
I thought I had a good diet, but psyllium husk was definitely the push I needed to enjoy my butthole more confidently
>>
>>9988254
Great post
>>
File: 1618456527928.jpg (250 KB, 883x1000)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>>9988198
Fucking how? I get so uncomfortable every time I even try to use a finger. I don't even like it when I'm with a partner and she uses a finger. I'm toy exclusive. I don't know why I've never been able to do anything with fingers.
>>
File: 1531420065000.jpg (257 KB, 1015x1200)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
Just took a fat 8" one like a champ, legs are jelly and I can't tell if that's because I'm out of shape or because I got stretched like a good anal slut.
>>
>>9988375
congrats dude
>>
>>9988367
Yeah in the beginning it feels weird, but maybe it's your mindset or what excites you about playing with your butt that's affecting you. I like the feeling I get from both my fingers exploring my ass with the feeling from my ass of the fingers in it, two separate pleasurable sensations that together are erotic to my brain where you would only get one with a dildo. The thought or feeling of warm, wet, soft holes/tubes like an ass or pussy surrounding my fingers/dick makes me incredibly hot, and one of my goals with fingering was to be able to fist myself, so I had that going for me too. What is it about fingers vs toys that makes you uncomfortable, anon?
>>
>>9988143
Did this artist make a whole set of cards?
>>
>>9988375
got a discord? i'm looking to talk with a anal slut to discover that side of myself
>>
File: Chawanmushi_17.jpg (126 KB, 1280x905)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>9988385
I don't know. Whenever I have a finger in me, I almost immediately want it removed. Whenever I have a toy in me, I immediately want it thrust in and out of me like being a sluthole is my purpose. Fingers just don't feel right. Maybe I just do it wrong.
>>
any anal veteran who want to talk on discord? i've never done anything and i'm looking for someone to talk about it and learn
>>
whats the male to female ratio here again? im always curious
>>
>>9988445
probably all dudes honestly
>>
>>9988445
NaN
>>
>>9988454
with the occasional trans girl from /tttt/
>>
>>9988445
mostly male. a few mtfs. i have seen a handful of females posting but most of them seemed to be more interested in giving anal than receiving
>>
>>9988474
which is cool
>>
I'd love to see a full mayor arcana like that.
I'd pay to see a complete tarot deck of this, even.
Is there more?
>>
File: FDceq-jXMAE9Lz2.jpg (519 KB, 3440x1060)
519 KB
519 KB JPG
>>9988522
@tail_box

looks like they are making a full set!

>>9988445
probably like 85% male
>tho i would guess that 98% of us have prostates

>>9988413
imo voice chatting about anal is too weird to me lol
>>
>>9988254
Not that anon btw
>If you are really having trouble, inflating the rectum with an empty water bottle, until the walls are smooth like the inside of an inflated balloon makes finding the prostate much easier imo. With the rectal lining stretched taut, the firmness of the prostate is very apparent since the flesh surrounding it is much less pliable.
I was very on board this absolutely great post until this part. I agree that if the walls were flat (I also have a fold in that area), it would be easier to find the prostate. But your method is baffling to me. I don't see how you could inflate your own rectum with a water bottle, or how doing so would make it taut/flat.

please elaborate.
>>
>>9988412
Idk either but I'm mostly the same. I try to overcome it since I like it when guys finger me, but the same alarm is ringing in my brain as you.

The only time I really enjoy it is after I'm very well stretched.
>>
File: lovense hush.jpg (164 KB, 800x800)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
anyone else /lovense/ here?
>>
What is a good but cheaper auto mastobator like the Handy, that actually pumps/thrusts? I got the lovense Max 2 but it was shit imo, it basically just vibrates and costed a lot, might also be because I got a small dick tho. Also got lovense edge 2 but it's too big for my ass, and I haven't bothered getting something to train with. Are any on amazon for around $60-$70 any good? After wasting so much on the Max2 I don't want to pay so much for The Handy, although I think it's what I want.
>>
>>9988850
>imo voice chatting about anal is too weird to me lol
it wasn't about voice chating tho
>>
>>9989044
Then why not just ask here?
>>
File: 550x734.jpg (19 KB, 550x734)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
does stretching get easier?i just took the colossus for the first time (about 7 x 2.6 inches) and it was pretty difficult. I also couldn't enjoy it because i was afraid i couldn't get it out anymore so i took it out after one minute and had a little bit of clear blood on the outside.

Thinking about sticking with smaller toys if that is how it's always going to be.
>>
>>9989053
anything over two inches wide is just asking for trouble, don't do it
>>
>>9989051
Come on dude, why are you acting like what he said doesn't make sense
>>
>>9989055
Why are you acting like someone would want to talk to some rando about anal gaping in a non anonymous fashion? If he doesn't want to voice chat then he can talk here.
>>
>>9989053
Take a break, but know you'll probably be back on it at some point. Use more lube next time, maybe go slower.
>>
What's a good loginless anonymous chat space where I can talk to perverts like me about fucking myself in the ass?
>>
>>9989088
4chan.org
>>
>>9988918
Yeah I am, I love the Hush, I heard they're gonna release a bigger version of Hush in the future, so looking forward to that. I've asked them to make remote controlled vibrating anal beads, it'd be awesome if they came out with that too!
>>
Alright anons, I'm gonna let you in on my grand master plan to achieve a prostate orgasm:

1. Build lust
> do NNN with the exception of being allowed to listen to audiogonewild and browse /gif/ in order to build up the horny (no touching)
> get vibrating prostate massager, psyllium husks, anal douche and cbd oil
2. Clean
> on the 20th of November start introducing psyllium husks into my diet
3. Warm up
> start teasing backdoor with fingers
> side quests include warming up to the idea of having things in my butt and locating prostate until end of month
4. Happening
> wait until the first weekend of December
> bake brownies with cbd oil
> take nice long bath, clean
> get fireplace going
> eat brownies
> lay down in cozy room under warm blanket
> have prostate massager on lowest setting slowly bring me to climax

Are there any flaws in my plan? Did I miss anything obvious? I'm kinda gambling on the psyllium husks. If more fibers don't make it easier for me to be cleaner down there I'm very likely not gonna do the whole anal exploration thing
>>
>>9989073
the bleeding was very light, stopped the same night so im good to go.
>>9989054
This would be the biggest, i have a john holmes that is about the same size but i am definitely not doing more.
>>
>>9988495
definitely
>>
>>9989115
almost - should use a non vibrating massager if you have one. Posted a guide https://www.reddit.com/r/ProstatePlay/comments/qkzrya/found_a_method_to_make_myself_hfwo_for_hours/
>>
>>9988216
>Don't like guys tho

Where you think anal gonna take you lel
>>
>>9988272
Step 1 don't listen to elitist image fags
>>9988218
>>
When I use a buttplug and I'm clenching cause I'm getting close to cumming, I get a sharp stabbing pain inside my ass

Is it just angled bad or what, why is this happening
>>
>>9989115
>> side quests include warming up to the idea of having things in my butt and locating prostate until end of month
that's the most important thing. i'm hypocritical ofc, i'm trying to get 30 minutes-60 minutes of anal uptime a day, but yesterday i only had 5 and the day before that i only had 30
>>
File: img42.jpg (360 KB, 850x1084)
360 KB
360 KB JPG
Everyone always talks about the prostate but what about the seminal vesicles?
They are located a bit over the prostate on the sides.
Any experience?
>>
remember to boil your toys.
>>9989053
it sounds like you just need to go slower &/or use more lube.
>>
>>9989262
i considered getting a non vibrating massager but ultimately decided against it since i am too lazy to learn how to do kegels or what muscle to use to get the toy moving.
After seeing this >>>21320533 post i decided to get the same massager. Which ontop of making it easier (lazier) for me also can't rotate around or dislocate.
However, the idea with the rubberband is genius. I'll definitely try a non vibrating massager when i got more accustomed with the whole thing

>>9989105
For how long have you been doing 30 to 60 minutes a day? Does it ever feel like too much? Do you sometimes take longer breaks (> Day) from that routine?
>>
>>9989337
i meant to link to this post: >>>/gif/21320533
>>
File: 1513401166718.jpg (466 KB, 1455x1232)
466 KB
466 KB JPG
>>9988870
You can inflate the rectum with air from an empty water bottle in the same way you inject water in for an enema? Just put the bottle opening against your asshole and squeeze. If you do just enough air for the rectum to inflate without passing air past the sigmoid/your descending colon is full of shit to block it off, the rectum will inflate like a balloon. TMI but I literally did it right before writing that post to make sure I wasn't talking out of my ass.
>>
How long does warmup usually take for you? Going slow I usually take about 40 or so minutes to stretch out enough for my thick dildo. time consuming but worth it.
>>
>>9989369
is it that' much better than a thin dildo before stretching or is it mostly mental?
>>
>>9989369
If I go really slow with lots of lube I can take my second thickest (2.4" dia) in one go.
>>
File: blush_avant_d3.jpg (45 KB, 650x650)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
i have a dual density silicone dildo and while it's lovely to ride i feel it's too soft to properly hit my prostate so im looking for a firmer one
any suggestions? im on europe btw
currently close to buying this one but idk
>>
>>9989105
>a bigger version of Hush
gross
>>
File: 71Az86nOtYL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (82 KB, 1134x1500)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>9989425
I have this one, which is similar
it's pretty good, not super firm though. Maybe medium hardness, it still flops around much more than a real dick
>>
>>9989390
Mental probably, you can press and rub your prostate all the same but I like the full feeling. Now I'm thinking I need a thin one...
>>
>>9989115
CBD oil won't give you much in the way of effects. Should go for THC edibles if you can. Will definitely elevate anal sensations.
>>
>>9989492
>MUH WEED
>>
>>9989492
I opted for CBD mainly because of its muscle relaxing effect. Weed is also more complicated to get where i'm from since its not legal here. CBD on the other gets sold everywhere
>>
>>9989337
>i am too lazy to learn how to do kegels or what muscle to use to get the toy moving
They are still worth it anon. I have the pure wand and with kegels I cum in about 15 minutes. 30 without any toy at all and around 45 when my wife pegs me.
>>
>>9989519
being able to cum just from flexing your butt muscle sound really lewd, anon. I don't plan to go that far atleast for now
>>
Just got my first shipment from Bad Dragon and I'm super excited to try them out once I get off work! Can't help but feel I should have ordered medium firmness since they're really floppy though.
>>
>>9989556
Saves on cleanup haha
>>
>>9989569
What did you get?
>>
>>9989115
>If more fibers don't make it easier for me to be cleaner down there I'm very likely not gonna do the whole anal exploration thing
it will. start introducing a clean diet as early as possible.

and there's a good chance you will literally almost nothing, so don't have any expectations
>>
>>9988254
based diagram

so i think i have an idea of where my finger is in relation to the prostate, except that everything there feels the same

i think i have been hitting my sphincter muscle this entire time, since i focused on pressing down with my finger. basically i should be "flicking up" to try and hit my prostate right? this is a really awkward motion.

i have been trying to find my prostate for two years lol
>>
>>9989586
Picked up a small Rex, Mystic and I think the last one was a Tyson? They were all flops that I figured would save me a bit of money and the problems seem inconsequential (bit of discoloration). The size comparison they had on the site seems a bit off cause they seem quite a bit larger than the can would have you believe.
>>
>>9989604
>this is a really awkward motion
This is why toys are best. Besides the many issues with using a finger, your brain is both looking for your prostate in the sensation of your finger as well as in your ass. Get a toy abs explore with that. Then you only have feedback from your ass. And less awkward position. Once you find it, you’ll be messaging it for a long time so comfort is at the top of the list right next to lube lube and more lube
>>
so is everyone in here gay or something
>>
>>9989621
yes. Or well, when you find out how good fucking your ass feels, you decide being gay is a small price to pay to get your hole stuffed
>>
>>9989614
>This is why toys are best
i have some toys but fingers are better for the daily grind.

i've been trying to take this more seriously so currently the daily anal routine i'm trying to get going is routine is

on weekdays:
5-10 minutes trying to feel something good
5-10 minutes trying to locate prostate. masturbate here to try and get that "hard sensation"
hour or so of being plugged while doing other stuff. masturbate here for better orgasm with plug in me potentially + prostate sensitivity
5-10 min just fucking around in the shower for fun after cleaning up

long aneros/riding sessions on weekends
>>
>>9989621
Nah, I'm straight, dicks do nothing for me. I just like the extra sensations that assplay provides, it's like salt on an unseasoned dish.
>>
>>9988367
Clean vs unclean? I’m fine with penetration alone in the shower but wouldn’t trust someone else to be okay with my possible uncleanliness.
>>
>>9989621
No. Ass fucking feels great and gives you a way better orgasm. But feel free to keep your sexuality in this nice neat little box that doesn’t exist.
>>
>>9989053
Depends on your body & experience. My pleasurable physical limit Seems to be about 2.6” (6.6cm) but I’m trying for a bit more.
>>
>>9989608
Those should be thicc enough that it shouldn’t be too floppy. Might take some getting used to. The bigger they are the firmer as they will just compress rather than going in. My ika takes a bit to get in there. But smaller should be Gucci.
>>
>>9989661
Good to know, probably going to be a positioning thing more than anything. Will report back once I actually get to try them out.
>>
>>9988486
>mtfs
trannies*
>>
>>9989710
do you also insist your pencils should only be called writing instruments?
>>
>>9989721
trannies
>>
>>9989723
rent free
>>
>>9989315
I feel those are the ones that I mash when I dick myself, probably what causes some of my ball pain after
>>
>>9989315
>seminal vesicles?
>They are located a bit over the prostate on the sides
a handy visualization:
>>
>>9989764
>today I learned that the balls don't take a direct route to the shaft
wtf nature
>>
>>9989771
probably made more sense a few iterations ago
>>
>>9989771
holy shit, they teach you this in fucking elementary school biology, how the fuck did you not know that? are you a women or did you grow up in hick Ville?
>>
>>9989775
>hickville
Yes. And I don't get along with most hicks because they don't like /d/eviant things. I have to hide that I like butt stuff.
>>
File: repost1.jpg (213 KB, 1280x993)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
Thread needs more images.
>>
>>9989764
So if I'm reading this right then having a full bladder makes your balls sit higher up and having an empty bladder lowers them back down.

Is that right?
>>
File: @sabs_art.jpg (175 KB, 1200x662)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>9989867
idk maybe the tubes are more to the side and get pushed to the side?
>>9989848
yes also great series
>>
File: 1628499258295.jpg (58 KB, 540x758)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>
>>9989621
I'm not. Feels like everyone here is gay sometimes.
>>
>tfw you get blue balls from playing with your ass
>have to decide if I want to jerk off to fix it or continue to abstain for my quest to an anal orgasm
>>
>>9989677
First impressions after trying all 3: bummed that I didn't enjoy Rex and the knot as much as I was expecting but the horsecock felt unbelievably good, nutted 3 times back to back to back and had to take a break to fully come back afterwards. Mystic was alright I guess. Really wish I had gotten suction cups on all of them though.
>>
Just a small reminder that Mindgasm is free this month. Here's a zip with everything downloaded as mp3s

pixeldrain com /u/7HXwdo7H
>>
File: mw8hapjr7bi61.jpg (330 KB, 1594x1200)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
>>9990071
whats mindgasm?
>>
>>9989867
Those aren't rigid pipes, what the fuck
They just happen to run on top of the bladder and they can stretch and bend
>>
https://c.lovense.com/v2/cnybgn

Got my Hush in, someone play with it please
>>
>>9990394
Invalid link
>>
Another thread that slips swiftly into idiot hell: no one is reporting any good experiences. Everyone is asking how to do this, how to do that, I'm going to start with this, all wishful thinking, the cannabis retards show up, /tttt/, anatomy disinformation galore, shills, and people calling each other gay.

Fucking retards, everyone.
>>
I dripped 4/5 drops of some white liquid yesterday, too liquid to be cum but too white to be precum. I'm using fingers only because I don't have a toy but I want to know if I'm getting close, I only did some 15/30m of doing it without touching my dick and got tired so I went to sleep. haven't jerked off since the 5th
>>
>>9990455
What's wrong with the cannabis talk, I imagine it works well for this use case
>>
>>9990455

>Make a hobby out of trying to fuck yourself stupid
>'It's everyone else that's retarded'

The mental gymnastics of a faggot.
>>
>>9990455
I've had good experiences and orgasms thrusting a curved dildo and jerking the lower half of my cock. Touching the glans at all causes the butt to tighten up too much and overpowers the subtle feelings from the prostate poking. The no-cheating anal orgasms I've had aren't worth the frustration and disappointment of not getting there.
>>
>>9990455
Looks like someone needs a good dicking...
>>
File: Gyaru_3.jpg (128 KB, 1280x1097)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>9990516
I tried this the other night, it worked but I felt like I rushed it. Probably just was not in the right mood. The best part was the immediate spurt of pre with the first thrust after edging. Gonna go slower the next time and try to savor it.
>>
>>9989115
>>9990455
Here is a progress report for you:
Day 1 of trying to locate my prostate; haven't found it yet but just poking around felt kinda good. Started taking psyllium husks today. They taste awful. I might have messed up the amount i took, too. An article i found on using psyllium husks to improve digestion recommended 5 g three times a day. i measured and drank 5 g but later found an article that recommends "one teaspoon" which is way less than 5 g. I feel a little sick right now.

Anyways, how do you guys take your psyllium husks? I think i'll try eating them with greek yogurt to get over the taste
>>
>>9989500

meme if you wish but it really is a game changer. it is absolutely incredible (aneros, pure wand, eleven etc.)
>>
>>9990601
>i measured and drank 5 g but later found an article that recommends "one teaspoon"
it depends on the density of your specific product. i don't have a scale so i can't weigh but i take one teaspoon with each meal

>Anyways, how do you guys take your psyllium husks?
i just mix some into water and drink it
>>
>>9989105
agree the 1.5 isnt a whole lot anymore, and i heard about this like at the begining of the year so i hope it comes out soon

and i hope they get rid of those spirals, they make it so uncomfy for public wear

beads would be pretty interesting as well

>>9989343
idk i think this is unnecessary, and probably more uncomfortable since youll want to fart haha

>>9989621
>Bottom-sexual B)
ill fuck any gender/etc that wants to fuck me lol
>>9989628
u set a timer for this or just go how long you want?
>>9990601
i use a sports shaker + some of those liquid water flavor things so you can add as much as you want to cover the taste
>>9990611
yea the issue with it that i found is that if i do a session without weed -> it normally cant compare to the pleasure of a thc session, and then i feel like i need to use it for a session
>>
File: 1574453374086.png (279 KB, 915x690)
279 KB
279 KB PNG
>>9990601
Nice keep up the good work. I use Metamucil sugar free, around 2 tablespoons after every meal, the orange flavor really helps make it palatable.
>>9990616
>>>9989343
I recommended the inflation thing as a last resort to anons who are having unusual difficulty finding their prostate in the usual way, just as a technique to know "hey I do have a prostate in here somewhere" to aid them in finding it normally
>>
>>9990616
>u set a timer for this or just go how long you want?
usually set a timer. i don't go longer because i get bored earlier than than but i have to keep going
>>
>>9990616
Sohcahtoaaaaaaa
>>
>>9990017
I'm only gay for dick in my ass
>>
>>9990616
>>Bottom-sexual B)
>ill fuck any gender/etc that wants to fuck me lol
finally someone gets it
>>
File: 1438397021466.gif (243 KB, 500x650)
243 KB
243 KB GIF
Does anyone have any experience with the mindgasm stuff? I'm wondering if it's worth the 2GB to keep it.
>>
File: 1589853208240.png (570 KB, 1121x1701)
570 KB
570 KB PNG
Instead of wet or dry orgasms during anal I've been able to ejaculate precum if I'm careful and have proper control of my bottom muscles. I need to get properly aroused between each discharge to keep from fully cumming, but the most I've been able to "cum" is 3-5 times. Anyone else experience this??
>>
>>9990455
The angriest person on the internet ladies and gentleman
>>
>>9990455
I had 4 HFOs last night, but I'm just a cannabis retard what do I know?
>>
>>9989291
Is it metal?
>>
File: 1626886492644.jpg (322 KB, 1558x1858)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
>>9990861
Forgot pic my bad
>>
>>9990763
is 2gb a big investment for you?
might as well try it, it'll be hard to get all the files for free later
>>
>>9990616

>yea the issue with it that i found is that if i do a session without weed -> it normally cant compare to the pleasure of a thc session, and then i feel like i need to use it for a session

that's fair. it does take a lot of discipline to not become a degenerate stoner lol
>>
File: 1633955831184.jpg (147 KB, 846x1200)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>9990929
That's why you Pavlovian Trigger it. You associate the two together so you don't become a fucking degenerate in your normal life lol.
>>
>>9990763
Very little isn't worth two gigs, Anon. If it's really important you can stream the files for free before the end of the month, then decide if you can handle the arduous task of downloading and storing all that data.
>>
>>9989621
I consider myself bisexual, or even pansexual, I just do whatever feels good.
>>
>>9990941

are you me? that's 100% accurate lol
>>
>>9990803
>Instead of wet or dry orgasms during anal I've been able to ejaculate precum if I'm careful
Why are you fucks so dry? I see a lot of posts like this. I can produce precum just looking at porn and being aroused.
>>
>>9990601
i use a one pint mason jar with a lid and drink it down. i don't know how people complain about the taste, it just tastes like mud.
>>
>>9990614
>>9991047
Maybe it's an aquired taste
>>
>>9991031
I'm glad it's a problem I don't have. Something about playing with pre is great.
>>
>>9990763
Imo it is. With the exercises from the first two lessons alone (+ a little help from an aneros) I was able to achieve both my first dry and wet HFO. Currently working on lesson 3.

>>9990896
>>9990961
>might as well try it, it'll be hard to get all the files for free later
>arduous task of downloading
Don't worry I'll keep a download with everything alive once my initial link >>9981322 goes down for some reason.
>>
>>9991125

pregnant femboi best femboi
>>
>>9990455
You sneed to cool down.
>>
How do I know if I'm doing Kegels correctly? Am I just clenching my ass?
>>
File: 1636572761581.jpg (503 KB, 1200x848)
503 KB
503 KB JPG
So after a few research I've found out that you could permanently increase your nipples size and their sensibility by using pumps everyday for months, gonna try that and see how it goes.

In other news, I'm really not missing fapping and NNN is going weirdly well, used to fap up to 3 or 4 times a day. But it turned my entire into a horny mess and fingering my butt never felt this good. Just slipping one there and I start whimpering uncontrollably, it's crazy. But although I sometimes feel close, and some other times do squirt a bit, I didn't have an orgasm yet. The built frustration never goes away and I really enjoy it... On a side note, as a straight dude with a heavy case of bicuriosity buried deep in the closet, my gay lust has never been this strong, almost flirted with some guy at the gym and couldn't stop myself from looking at his bulge, goddammit...
>>
>>9991252
Practice by stopping your urine flow when you're peeing. It's not the same as clenching your butt.
>>
>>9991460
i'm kinda uncomfortable using pumps
but if the results are permanent...well i am kinda insecure about my nipples
>>
File: 1635303278962.jpg (246 KB, 636x900)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>9989772

Given that the balls start inside the abdomen in the inguinal canals and only drop down later, having them connect in such a way might seem less insane? Not sure.
>>
File: 1632264985239.png (1.39 MB, 2466x3183)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
>>9990455

By rejecting those seeking knowledge, you are only prolonging their ignorance and thus, maintaining your own irritation. Curious, that.
>>
>>9991125
>Imo it is. With the exercises from the first two lessons alone (+ a little help from an aneros) I was able to achieve both my first dry and wet HFO. Currently working on lesson 3.
awesome, I'll grab them again from your link
thanks, anon!
>>
>>9991460
haha yeah us straight dudes huh. we totally do that. i also didn't get horny reading that.
>>
Finally got around to ovipositoring myself with my Glorp. Overall wasn't so grand, this time anyway.

Making the eggs wasn't to hard, pouring them into the wholes was a bit tricky, really needs a funnel. They do have a nice yellow egg like hue for good emersion.

The Glorp itself is a okay. I bit weird to get in due to the hollowed center but you can easily take it to the bottom.
Getting the eggs into the base of the Glorp is a bit tough but doable. Lubing the entrance and using the inserter isn't to difficult and if you had the eggs in the fridge long enough they're fairly tough too.

But its after that it goes downhill.
Once the egg is in the toy its an absolute bitch to get them out of the toy and into you.
You take the toy all the way to the base again and the feeling of that wider tip now that the egg there is great. But there's shit all you can do to actually get the damn egg to pop out of the toy once its in you.
The egg inserter it comes with is short as hell. I tried to poke random stuff I found around the house in there but that wasn't so good because if its too pointy it just pierces the egg rather then pushing it. I tried and tried but it really is super hard unless you have a prefect fitting tool to get them in you.

In the end after finally managing to get one in though it was pretty great. I shoved a few more in by hand. Its like a nicely sized butt plug that goes super deep that you don't need to worry about getting stuck. I feel you'd really need a ton in you to get super horney. I only had 2 in the end.
If you leave them in you they dissolve and you so a weird poo to get them out

I can get better at it might be great. Using the eggs on their own sounds fun too. A pain having to make eggs every time though.
>>
>>9989743
Go chuck yourself
>>
File: 77982958_p1_FGO_R18.jpg (219 KB, 1280x1988)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>9991803
I've had better results using the most long lasting, slickest, water based lube I could get my hands on, meaning mixing up an extra thick batch of x- or j-lube, then shoving multiple eggs down the thing so the inserter only has to go a little bit to get some to pop out. Tbh the thing definitely requires a second person to get the full experience more so than any other dildo. Also, you can make the eggs with more gelatin than what's called for to make them more resilient and then just keep them in the fridge for longevity so you don't have to make them everytime. I've never tried freezing them before, so I don't know if that's viable.
>>
File: 1pvb5p8no5j21.jpg (139 KB, 942x1280)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>9990759
its the based thing to do
>>9990676
how long have you been keeping the schedule? any noticeable results or not yet?
>>9990929
too late -____-
>tho im quittig here when i finish the last of it
>>9991460
i used to use nip suckers a lot b4 i got them pierced and they did get bigger i think

also if you want to wear them out i wore mine under a bralette with like a sweatshirt to hide the shape
i used some for inverted nipple correction lol
>>
Why are anuses so hot bros?
>>
>>9991930
but can you say it in a french accent
>>
should I go on female hormones for the meme? Sounds kind of hot and Its not like I'm living for anyone but myself now
>>
>>9992045
If you genuinely just want to be cute, have less body hair, a nicer ass and tits, sure go for it. Just take it easy and if you feel like your brain is changing maybe lay off.
>>
>>9992062
my pecs are already huge, that's the only thing I"m worried about. I do plenty of lifting and wish they were smaller but hey if I'm going the other direction then what does it matter? I get huge tits lol
>>
>>9992071
Hormones will almost certainly cause all of your muscles to shrink. You will be as weak as the average woman eventually, depending on how long you take the hormones.
>>
>>9991952
Why arre Ze anooses so hawt Mon Ami hon hon
>>
>>9992072
that may be a problem, thanks for the info I'll probably keep this to the realm of imagination
>>
>>9992045
i don't think you should be asking strangers on the internet about that. i've been thinking about it myself for years but i can't convince myself it's the right choice

>>9992072
muscle shrinkage
infertility
dick atrophy
mood swings

it's not all upsides.
>>
>>9992045
you might as well go all out and kill yourself now if you are so coom brained you destroy your body just because you are horny
>>
>>9992081
>>9992084
At the same time I'm very passive (as an american) raised feminine. I want a big booty and am exclusively a bottom. I hate my body hair and shape, Even if I can build muscle on HRT i'd probably do it
>>
>>9991926
>how long have you been keeping the schedule?
i started this year, but i haven't been dedicated with it until now or so.
aneros play is still very boring for me and it is like an hour, so i have to really convince myself to sit down and do it
>any noticeable results or not yet?
i think it's feeling better? nothing noticable
>>
>>9992093
relating to your own body primarily through your sexuality isn't good and it's not gonna bring you to a happy place
>>
>>9992076
Hormones are perfectly safe to use and fine tune to gain feminity. That said, if you didn't know even that, yes, perhaps keep the whole thing as a fantasy or at least learn much more. And don't ask retards in 4chan.
>my pecs are already huge
hormones are going to look bad on you, can't you tell? Let's see, pecs = muscle, tits = fat. Repeat with me muscle iiiiisss noooot faaaat. How stupid can you be.
>>
>>9988143

Anyone know the artist?
>>
Does anyone have knot taking advice? I have a large bishop and I just can’t seem to get the knot to pop in.
>>
>>9992045
if you've got the phoria, get that shit treated aka get on the whoremoans
if you don't, it's your choice but consider the possible risks vs benefits, mtf there's at least gyno as well as the possible sides of the AAs (e.g. spiro=hitler for many, long-term cypro might actually nuke the ball cells that create your lil dudes, but monotherapy with optional butt proge iirc shouldn't be an issue) and things like pp atrophy due to cisf levels of T
as a /tttt/ zoomer groomer: the more cockhungry submissive sluts out there, the better; but I'd rather you don't do shit that'll be too bad for you in the long term
>>
>>9992222
from some other anon in the last thread:
>>9983200
>Artist is tailbox, has made quite a few, don't know if it's an entire deck yet.
>>
>>9992252
<3
>>
Okay, I ordered the Lovesense Edge 2.
This being my first prostate massager, what am I in for? Advice?
>>
Is it normal to try it and then your legs shake for the next hour?
>>
I read the FAQ and have questions /advice to ask:

Having gotten to one dry HFO, how do you get that to lead into another one, or into multiple orgasms?

Also my sphincter starts getting sore after one hfo, so, any advice on improving sphincter endurance?

This is specifically regarding use of a Helix Syn, but I may get a Progasm soon-ish too.
>>
File: 1613148664782.jpg (1.43 MB, 2107x1580)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
>>9992221

>>How stupid can you be
Don't be a dick

>>9992093
If you want a ass and you hate your body hair and shape, sounds like you would definitely benefit from HRT. I felt the same way for years and finally thought about it hard enough to realize it was what I wanted. It's not even been a year yet and I'm already so much happier with my appearance. I highly recommend anyone with these desires to at least try hormones.
>>
File: 1631910634982.jpg (193 KB, 1200x1914)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>9992045
Being very close to considering myself a tranny, I would say this : you might be under the impression that hormones would magically turn you into a hot piece of meat, but it won't do any miracle.
First and foremost, I'd advise to progress towards every improvement naturally achievable, like getting fit, eating better, using skin care products, etc... and only then should you consider to go the extra mile. That's how I see it myself at any rate but you do you.
>>
>>9992392
>I'd advise to progress towards every improvement naturally achievable, like getting fit
importantly, do not gymmax if having GD is a possibility since some of those changes might be irreversible and put you in a way shittier situation
>>
>>9992412
>some of those changes might be irreversible
like what? muscle can be gained and lost can't it?
>>
File: doomcomic-shoot.jpg (136 KB, 850x637)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
I'm so goddamn fucking horny. Haven't shot my load in 3 weeks. I've been edging both my prostate and my cock. I really want to pump ropes into a tight ass.
>>
Bottoms out there, what's the biggest cock you've enjoyed? Length and girth.
>>
>>9992527
I'm sure there are many that would love to accomodate
>>
>>9990045
You can order silicone suction cups to use as well
>>
>>9992330
Only advice is from when I got mine. It'll be at a 45degree angle out of the box. And it's a bit stiff to adjust(which is good for staying put while you're vibbing) but start it at a 90 degree angle first time and just see how it feels. You don't wanna mash it against your prostate too hard. Make slight adjustments and keep testing different angels till you find the optimal angel for you. I like the Edge primarily for the adjustability.
I have 2 aneros and I feel they just miss my prostate unless I hold a certain yoga pose. But with the Edge I can tweak the angel for optimal pressure.
Also get the lovense app. There's a searchable library of vibe patterns made by other users. And you can search the web for haptic plug-ins that you can use for gaming (VR porn games) or just map PC game vibrations to flow up your ass.
>>
I just used a glass nJoy-like and got a wet HFO in only a few minutes. It felt good but it was almost too easy. I have been taking a variation on the Holy Grail Stack with plenty of Lecithin and did edging for two days in advance. I had a huge cumshot right away but without any suspense before it feels a little hollow.
>>
>>9992733
NVM, back to bouncing and feeling good.
>>
>>9992045
No because if you are doing it "for the meme" you probably don't have a prescription for it. Why does this matters? Because buying HRT illegally os a lot like buying illicit drugs, and I don't mean the legal aspect. Unless you somehow get your hands on genuine diverted medicine, what you get will probably be dissolved with a chemical solvent that isn't for human consumption, contaminated with the 0.1% of bacteria that solvent failed to kill, and concentrated enough to work on a horse-sized human at the recommended dose. I'm not kidding.
>>
>>9992876
Elaborate please
>>
>>9992567
Really? Do you have a link?
>>
Is it true that doing anal too much can cause you to need diapers? I can't tell if the internet is trolling me or what, so this question goes out to you turbo fags who have been doing anal for multiple years
>>
I'm big on my steel butt plugs and urethral beads/dilators. I've got a few fleshlights and other silicone toys, as well. The occasional popper. Etc.
>>
>>9993034
Also, converted a goat milker to a cock sucker. Works pretty good. Would highly recommend.
>>
>>9992733
Is there a guide to shooting super big loads?
>>
File: cMGzpkS.png (61 KB, 938x416)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>9993069
>>
>>9993028
yes. keep whatever you insert limited to a diameter of ~2in max, and a length of ~8 in max.
make sure to warm up so you dont damage muscles
also don't destroy your ass everyday
>>
>>9992985
Yea!
https://lustarts.com/products/double-sided-suction-cup
>>
It feels incredible to have something stiff stroking my cock from the inside.
>>
File: 1622975082968.jpg (106 KB, 1440x1296)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
What is this dry orgasm people keep talking about? Does it feel like cumming but without anything coming out, or does it feel totally different?
I have a very sensitive butt and nipples but even when my exgf gave me head she could never make me cum, I always needed to hold her tight and tense all my muscles, seems like I'm unable to cum if it's not coming from me going all out, so when people talk about relaxing and learning to let go I feel like I'll never be there...
>>
>>9993092
>keep whatever you insert limited to a diameter of ~2in max
Ohh no, I'm already at 2.3in. And where did you get this information?
>>
>>9993267
He's full of bull. I stuff my butt less than once per month, and I can do my 2.1 inch m nox without any warmup (or discomfort). You asshole is perfectly malleable. At least if you have chad turds that have stretched you since childhood.
>>
>>9993267
It’s bullshit no one knows for sure
>>
>>9992876
lol diy hormones are easy as fuck
and anyone who sells large quantities will be selling safe drugs anyway, because you don't get repeat buyers if they die.
Same with steroids, very easy to get safely online
>>
>>9993245
Your booty is overloaded from sensation, prostate stim, moving in and out... and your body can't handle it. I get shaky and vocal gd dry orgasms are so great.
>>
>>9993267
I pulled it out of my ass (pun intended)
IMO if you regularly expose your asshole to diameters it wasn't designed to accept (i.e. a large shit), it only makes sense that you are going to end up with problems later in life. 2in diameter seems like a rough but good line to draw it at. You are probably fine with your current 2.1, but I wouldn't encourage you to increase it.
>>
>>9993245
For me, feels like an orgasm but more intense and throughout my whole body. Feels incredible. It's also kinda paralyzing, like, I can move but I really, really don't want to. Feeling weak like that is so hot, but, it makes it hard to go over the edge unless I have a machine or other person to keep fucking me.

The downside is that it also kinda makes me 'push' really hard. Despite the name, I'll sometimes piss myself when having a dry orgasm, which is embarrassing if I'm not in the shower.
>>
File: 90979619.png (2.68 MB, 1003x1416)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB PNG
>>9993325
>I'll sometimes piss myself when having a dry orgasm, which is embarrassing
fucking someone so hard they piss their self..
>>
Am I On the wrong patch?
My prostate feels way farther back then most people have described and when I touch it which is hard as I have to stick pretty much my whole finger in I don't feel anything extra than regular anal play, also my Aneros that I have sure feels good to have in while jerking off but I can't really go anywhere with just that it feels good when I get super horny but it doesn't lead anywhere. I know it supposed to take a while but it's been quite a while
>>
>>9993367
I'm in the same boat my dude. I can't reach my prostate with my fingers even when they are fully inside me. My prostate vibrator can't reach it either. Only ever manage to hit it with my douche.
>>
>>9993286
Steroids are usually actual medication smuggled from areas where they are OTC, very few people actually synthesize them.
>>
>>9993367
>>9993470
That's normal. My prostate only feels good on the upper part of it, near the bladder. And remember to be horny, you will only feel something when you are horny and your prostate is swollen.
>>
File: 1637573524534.jpg (95 KB, 1280x844)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
Late to the thread. What's the consensus on a good, vibrating prostate massager for a beginner?
>>
>>9993868
the consensus seems to be that vibration is bad for beginners because it overwhelms the sensations you gotta focus on
>>
>>9993899
Lmao. I guess that's why I'm a beginner
>>
File: 1634717633419.jpg (622 KB, 942x1200)
622 KB
622 KB JPG
really enjoying my new horse shaped toy, but I really need more material or something to do during the deed
>>
>>9992240
You basically need to be able to stretch to the knot size before you'll be able to take a knot.
>>
>>9993956
blindfold and erotic audio?
>>
>>9990455
I feel like complaining has become one of the annoying categories you're complaining about because it's in every thread lol
>>
>>9992240
More lube, and just sit on it to let gravity win
>>
>>9992541
10 x6"

Came for like five minutes straight

Left very not straight lel
>>
>>9993092
This is made up nonsense

Just so jegels
>>
>Finally managed to HFO
>It wasn't from the many giant animal dildos
>Wasn't from the countless aneros sessions
>Wasn't from any of the million plugs
>Was from sloppily fucking my face with a fake horse penis while a bullet on low battery blasted my asshole
I'm so confused, felt real good tho
>>
>>9992245
>but monotherapy with optional butt proge iirc shouldn't be an issue
butt proge? magic butt only hormones?
>>
>>9994494
Yea I read about some other anon who could only achieve HFO while gagging on dildos.
>>
>>9994460
giwtwm
>>
>>9994548
yeah apparently other routes of administration suck for getting decent levels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fefu33e8O-0&t=56m39s
>>
So I'm trying to follow the mindgasm with an aneros but after a few minutes it feels very uncomfortable. Its almost like a burning or aching sensation and gets quite painful after a while which obviosly completely ruins the mood. Anyone got an idea why that might be?
>>
>don't feel like doing anal if i eat
>every time i try fucking myself i'm constantly distracted by how hungry i am if i don't eat

i need to find meals that make me not think about food but not make me feel fat
>>
>>9994609
eh I thought I was something only affecting the butt. full on hormone stuff is a no-no, too many permanent (side) effects
>>
>>9994494
gagging makes u contract real good
>>
>>9994620
sounds like not enough lube
>>
>>9994620
Could be a reaction to the lube you're using, or maybe you're just clenching too hard. If it's the tab on the perineum that's making you sore, you can either put some kind of padding in between, or some people cut that tab off entirely.
>>
>>9994935
I usually only coat the aneros with lube so you might be right. How do I get enough lube in there?
>>
>>9994962
Lube launcher
>>
>>9988392
>>9988143
I want my fortune told by the /d/ tarot deck
>>
I was having some fun with a Medium mustang from red panda toys, its about the same size of a Large flared chance, And when i stopped there was some blood on the flare and a little bit afterwards but no pain and it looks like it stopped now, Should i relax or should i get ready for a trip to the hospital?
>>
>>9995035
Small amounts of light red blood are uncritical. Lay off for not because you probably bruised yourself a bit but no need to worry. If there are larger amounts or dark red then go to doctor asap.
>>
File: P_20211123_232059.jpg (2.9 MB, 4672x3504)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB JPG
>>9995059
Thanks, No more blood so Far and I just went a little too rough and didn't actually mister hands myselt, here's a picture of the thing
>>
>>9995035
I had a tiny bit of spotting on saunday and I'm keeping off anal till next weekend, probably overkill but hey can't ever be too careful yeah?
>>
>>9993367
Same here, but I can recommend a (thin) dildo of a hard material. Easy to find a good angle and and get focused stimulation to the right spot. I too got a vibrator but it's like 1/2inch too short to actually touch the prostate.
>>
>>9994494
Can be more? I've also started to like gagging lately. What dildo did you use?
>>
>>9993868

Aneros Helix Syn V. My unsolicited advice is enjoy the vibrations but also learn to enjoy it while powered off. That's where the real super Os will come from
>>
>>9995439
Bumblehooves mini, still can't actually get it in my throat but I'll get there
>>
>>9994494
You found your true calling, embrace it
>>
>>9995068
it's beautiful
>>
>>9994791
eat more beans with good seasoning
very filling and cheap but not awful for you
>>
>>9991464
But don't do that stop-the-peeing thing alot. May leed to not being able to empty the bladder completely or something like that.
>>
>>9993899
>>9995449

This. Vibrators on the prostate are fun - they do feel good, and sometimes they make me squirt. But I only get the long, full body, uncontrollably shaking, religious experience level of indescribable pleasure super orgasm from non-vibrating massagers like a regular aneros. Trying to reach that with a vibrator is like trying to slice butter with a chainsaw.
>>
My fuck machine is such a blessing, i just lay down on my back and take it on full speed and I can cum 100% hands free in no time.
>>
>>9995908
Forgot the epic picture tax
I also do porn and occasionally I get video requests and today I got one. He wants to see me use my biggest toys, big gapes and selffisting, ez 200$ lol
When I type it out like that it sounds peak degenerate haha but i don't care, i love my life
>>
2022 resolution, if i stop watching porn (male pov, male focused) will i stop wanting to use my dick and start inserting as the girl or bottom more

i want to go against my nature and turn myself into a pure bottom through willpower
>>
>>9995908
>>9995910
what machine is it?
>>
>>9995912
>2022 resolution
With hypno you won’t need the whole year to do this. Maybe a month tops.
>>
>>9995910
How long is that back supposed to be?
Nibba looks like one of those Slim Jim aliens from MiB
>>
File: i0JLN8oXjo.jpg (172 KB, 1374x1000)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
I bought a plug that is too big for me and i reall want to be able to wear it
it's 6cm in max diameter
My biggest plug yet was 4.4cm but i can take it way too easily i dont even have fun with it anymore
my dildo is 3.8cm in diameter and i can also take it easily ?
How can i train to take my new plug?
>>
>>9995985
Suggest some good ones. Femdom welcome too
>>
>>9995985
hm, but i don't wanna be a sissy. i want to feel like a normal girl, not some fetish object
>>
>>9996032
Getting toys that go up in size by increments of .65 cm preferably toys that aren’t butt plugs as a plug only stretches to the max then goes back down. You want something that takes a bit to get in but that you can play with for a while. Be warned it’s hard to stop. My Njoy 2.0 is starting to go in too easy…..
>>
>>9995985
Do you have any butt focused hypno or is it all bambi esque stuff?
>>
File: JmitfBBoJ1.png (2.22 MB, 2400x1600)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB PNG
>>9996047
>You want something that takes a bit to get in but that you can play with for a while.
wdym? should i get a larger dildo?
>Be warned it’s hard to stop
why would i want to?
>>
>>9996053
You want a toy that is .65 cm bigger than your biggest toy you can take easily now it can be anything so long as you so a session and keep stretching to that point. If you get a bp that’s .65 bigger and just buy it in your but abs let it sit it isn’t stretching anything.

>why stop
Cost eventually XD
>>
File: beyJvfrAZb.jpg (106 KB, 661x945)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>9996057
cuz it's hard to find dildos that i like (meaning non realistic / without veins or balls)
this is my dildo :
https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B000PHE2VG/
How can i find something bigger but similar shape?(that would be about 4.65cm in diameter)
>Cost eventually XD
i doubt that can stop me
>>
File: 1637130872497.jpg (244 KB, 720x960)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>>9996042
>i want to feel like a fetish object, not some fetish object
???
>>
>>9995945
It's the hismith fuckmachine, it's so good
>pic related is the model
>>9995994
Lmao
>>
I want to cum I want to cum I want to cum I want to cum I want to cum I want to cum I want to cum I want to cum I want to cum I want to cum I want to cum I want to cum I want to cum I want to cum I want to cum I want to cum I want to cum I want to cum from anal so bad. My legs shake, my eyes flutter, and everything tenses up but then it just fades away. I leak precum and sometimes real cum, but never any spasms. What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>9996063
i mean i don't want to feel like a bimbo sissy whore
>>
>>9996060
You said you can easily take 4.4 which puts the next size up around 5.05 cm. So let’s call it 2 inches. Then the next would be 5.7cm. Again another odd number for dildo sizes. These around getting into sizes that can be hard to find non-phallic (I’m the same as you don’t want a cock looking thing) but this website has nice filters.
https://shevibe.com/non-phallic-dildos/?_bc_fsnf=1&Approximate+Width+-+Widest+Point=2+inches
Pro tip: don’t buy toys from Amazon. If that’s your only option in your country I understand but most reputable sex toy websites ship international. Amazon has a nasty habit of selling knock offs that are not body safe despite their claim. I stick to shevibr or love honey but there are others. r/sextoys has a nice list of body safe sellers on Reddit.
>I doubt that can stop me
Same anon. Same.
>>
>>9996071
Cringe
>>
>>9996091
>>
>>9996071
If you're going to be a slut that gets pleasure from anal a massive part of that is psychologically being turned on by the thought of another man using your hole and getting pleasure from it.

if you want to be an anal slut you need to have the right mindset for it . you'll be on grindr in no time looking for someone to fuck you in the dark part of a park at night
>>
>>9996095
>another man
Nope. My hole is for women only.
>>
File: 92127613_p10.jpg (792 KB, 2480x3508)
792 KB
792 KB JPG
>>9996095
Do you have any good hypno for that?
>>
>>9996042
>i want to feel like a normal girl
Only during sex or in general?

>>9996057
>Cost eventually
Tell me about it, I probably spend 1k for all kinds of dildos and accessories.

>>9996032
I would get something tapered that you can slowly work in getting wider and wider. Softer dildos/plugs that have no uniform size might also help, as you can squish them more when working them in. A year ago I was working my way up to 6cm where previously my max was ~5cm with a a softer dildo that had a 6.2cm knot at the end.
What you can also try is an inflatable dildo inserting and pushing it out continuously, slowly going up in size with each pump.

>>9996066
Continue to work on your kegels. You're on the right track. Are coming so far with a prostate massager or riding a dildo?
>>
>>9996217
>Only during sex or in general?
in general but that includes during sex ofc
>>
Up until now i only had a small vibrating buttplug
But i finally decided to go a step further and buy a dildo and a g-spot massager
Hope i can finally get my first hfo
How high should be be(weed)? very or just a little bit?
>>
I'm pretty sure every time I try to clean my hole I end up triggering the evacuation process

I use a bulb and only do one charge at a time so I highly doubt it's pushing past the sigmoid

It's now 2:30am and I'm >:( at my own ass
>>
>>9996492
Happy Thanksgiving, anon.
>>
>>9996038
I don’t know any good femdom ones as I exclusively look for ones that are about turning into an actual girl.
>>9996042
I am exactly the same anon. I wish I could magically turn into a girl and then fuck other girls. But oh well. This is one I cum too very frequently
https://hypnotube.com/video/mindwash-upgrade-girlcrush-10605.html
>>9996049
Search anal trainer on hypnotube
>>9996217
>I want to feel like a normal girl
I’m the same as that anon. I wish I could change into a girl and live as a slave lesbian forever. But I’m in an ugly male body. I would never transition as id be gross and I don’t want to chop anything off. So fantasy is it for me.
>>
File: lx2bjUTlWy.jpg (1005 KB, 2480x3508)
1005 KB
1005 KB JPG
>>9996082
damn tysm anon this website looks great! i think i'm gonna buy this one :
https://shevibe.com/merge-collection-banx-8-hollow-silicone-sheath-dildo-by-sportsheets/
I dont like the color but the shape is the most important
>>
I put on a vacuum pump and ended up riding for 15 minutes and was totally into it.

I had to stop myself from touching engorged shlong and stuff it all away.... NNN is intense
>>
File: IIsaiT7eOV.jpg (303 KB, 681x841)
303 KB
303 KB JPG
>>9996217
>I would get something tapered that you can slowly work in getting wider and wider.
like this?
https://www.sinful.fr/tantus-cone-plug-anal-large
100euros is a bit scary i think im gonna buy the dildo first
>I would never transition as id be gross
I'm transitioning cuz this life is too short to have regrets. I'll find myself a gentle dom who will train my asshole(pic related). I refuse to settle for anything else.
>>
>>9996096
That'll change soon enough
>>
So my lube is almost depleted, and the wife and I are itching for a loooong pegging session (and anal for her of course).
What's the goto lube nowadays that doesn't require preparing like J-lube?
>>
File: 140.jpg (466 KB, 1280x1809)
466 KB
466 KB JPG
>>9996911
That's not how it works, anon.
>>
>>9996746
>Search anal trainer on hypnotube
>they are all garbage microsoft sam voices
no thank u
>>
>>9996916
coconut oil?
>>
>>9996961
Is that good for using with silicone toys?
Never used oils for playing, always water based stuff.
>>
Are there any sites doing good Black Friday sales on fuck machines. I was thinking of getting one but $400 for an Hsmith its a bit too pricey for my at the moment.
>>
>>9996916
Why not have lube that requires preparation?

For ready made ones I tried Spunk once and liked it. Sliquid Sassy is supposed to be nice as well,
Personally, X-lube is the best I have found after trying an absurd amount of different lubes.
>>
>>9996979
Because the lube could be used for long sessions or for quick ideas, like having the wife washing the dishes and me coming from behind and having her on the counter, or me doing whatever and she just appearing with the strap on, idk. I'm thinking hassle free.
>>
>>9996971
yeah it's fine with silicone toys, I use it a lot, I also used to mix it with water based lube to make the water based lube last longer. plus it makes your skin feel great afterwards
>>
>>9996992
Nice ideia mixing them. I'll try it.
>>
>>9996984
You are aware you can prepare it beforehand and store it for about 14 days safely, right?
Besides, you can make a batch within an hour.
I get that it is more hassle than ready mixed no matter how you look at it. Just wanted to say it might be less difficult to deal with than you might think.
>>
>>9996998
Yes I also know it can be stored. Fridge, right?

Also, can you guys reach prostate orgasm? Dry or wet? Because I can reach prostate orgasm without even touching my cock, but for the life of god, all of them are wet. Uncontrollable dribble, maybe a rope or two of very liquid stuff and heaven. I can maybe do that two times before reaching an orgasm with a good amount of semen shooting out and calling it quits afterwards, but it takes a heavy toll on me. I feel like if I could dry orgasm the prostate wouldn't be completely drained and I wouldn't be as fucking dead after the session.
Feels like heaven everytime though.
>>
>>9997010
>Fridge, right?
Mine keeps fine under the sink, I just make a new batch every week or so. Even that's more frequent than I probably need to as I've never had any go bad, but safety is important and X-lube is cheap.

I've done dry and wet orgasms. The dry ones are great because they keep coming, but they make me want to touch my crotch, which causes one massive wet orgasm and then it's over. I'm considering a cage, but it doesn't even need to be the head or shaft that I'm touching, even the internal bits will do. I might need to try some rope or handcuffs instead.
>>
>>9996042
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/40580250/is-it-possible-to-declare-a-tuple-struct-whose-members-are-private-except-for-i/40700063#40700063
>>
What's the difference between x-lube and j-lube?
I'm relatively happy with my j-lube, but its stickiness can get annoying at times.
Is x-lube any better in that regard?
>>
>>9997040
Xlube is Jlube without sugar fillers. It's less stringy/sticky and much easier to clean. I think there was another product like Xlube but with preservatives, too.
>>
>>9997035
>le rust tranny meme
keep telling yourself that your favorite language is any different
>>
>>9997010
Only recently learned dry hfo, and only with toys. Can't do wet hfo but also not bothered about it because dry is heaven.

I think my pelvic floor is quite weak, I can't really hold back pee once that starts, and maybe that's why I didn't get to wet first.

So maybe you need to learn to relax your pelvic floor more, even while you're twitching or squeezing with your anal sphincter.
>>
Guys any tips on riding a dildo for the first time? Should i warm up stretch out my ass a little and jist go for it?
>>
File: 1502085367225.png (861 KB, 1081x850)
861 KB
861 KB PNG
Posted this on /ltg/ by mistake. Try again:

WALL OF TEXT INCOMING:

APOLOGIES FOR THE SPERGOUT ANONS

I was schwasted on Rick Simpson Oil and molly. It was amazing I could even type.

ALLOW ME TO EXPLAIN:
Expert at prostate massage
Can normally prostate cum several times a session.
Discovered sounding - hey, this feels good!
I often wear several layers of latex. I REFUSE to urinate in rubber. Hate the smell and it's gross. But peeing can be a nuisance when I have to pull stuff down and open zips, costs a lot of time.
IDEA: CATHETER!
Turns out there's three types: a condom with glue (works great unless there's a kink in the hose then it trickles down your balls), a Robinson catheter (tube in your dick, but it tries to push out and can leak), or a Foley catheter (it pushes all the way into your bladder, then a balloon inflates INSIDE your bladder to keep it there).
Be me. Have a nice 6" dong stuck in my butt. Insert Foley catheter for the first time ever. Lubed up latex tube feels AWESOME slithering into my urethra. Try getting thru bladder sphincter, tough. Keep lubing and pushing. AWESOME FEELINGS. Finally feel myself being forced to pee, gently push tube into my bladder. OHWOW.EXE Pee comes out the tube. Get the syringe with saline, hook it up, fill the balloon with 30ccs STAT!
RUBBER TUBE STICKING OUT MY PENIS DOES NOT COME OUT, FEELS AMAZING
1/2
>>
File: 1510434537732 (1).jpg (86 KB, 441x897)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
Anons I know nothing of physiology or where my prostate actually is. TURNS OUT IT'S RIGHT AT THE FRONT OF THE BLADDER WHERE THE URETHERA COMES IN.
How do I know? I gently tried to pull the tube out to see how well it held. IN DOING SO I STARTED TO PROSTATE ORGASM!!!
Not only does the catheter excite me, it makes me hard and slightly bigger. SO FUCKING HOT!!!
So, I started to tug on the catheter a little, kinda like jacking off, AND THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW I WENT INTO A 15 MINUTE PROSTATE ORGASM. ROLLING WAVES OF EXTASY, BODY SHAKING NUTS, PRECUM SLIME TRICKLING OUT PAST THE CATHETER. FOR 15 MIN!!!
Hardest not-nut I've ever busted. And the sensation would keep coming back over the next 4 hours. Not as long or hard (that's what she said), but SUPER COMFY.
Kept the catheter in for 4 days, absolutely amazing experience. The sensitivity went away after the first day, but it was still super fun. PLUS I could drink all the beer I wanted and not have to go to the bathroom. Even better was sleeping overnight without having to leave the bed once. But I had to upgrade to a gallon jug vs. the 500ml bag, lessons learned.

PS - catheter was "22 french", about 7mm. I have a very small urethra (tho a stretcher is on the way) and this fit me perfectly.
If you can find the time and catheter I highly recommend it!
>>
>>9996485
Low dose edible is a good start. Everyone's tolerance is different. The last thing you want is to be too stoned or have anxiety.
>>
>>9997137
How big
>>
>>9997251
14.5cmx13cm
the biggest thing i have take so far was an anal vibrator which was around 8-10cm x 10cm
>>
File: 1491342687311.jpg (77 KB, 600x849)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>9996032
I did the same a long time ago, I got a vibrating plug which is 6cm. recently I decided I was going to try it again after I got another toy with increasing diameter and it fits, I cant keep it in for long still but Im working on it. I would advise the same if its what you want to do.
>>
any recommendations for someone who has no access to sextoys at all, but could get access to 3d printers using pla plastic?
>>
>>9997927
3d printing bad for toys, unless you're using them as molds to make silicone toys out of. 3d prints are porous and will get ass bacteria in them.
>>
>>9998012
I tried molds and was awful at it. 3d with condoms is kinda the best I can do atm..., unless there's some item that get to the spot
>>
There's a good fuckmachine I can get at 30% off. It's still a huge chunk of money to my though and I haven't really done butt stuff in a month.
Only available in pink too
>>
>>9989867
ney
balls have muscles to retract them closer to the body which is warm when its cold to keep your balls at a healthy degree to keep your sperm alive
works in reverse when its warm and your body is hot
balls also do tend to hang with higher ages
got nothing to do with a full bladder
>>
>>9997927
best to just wait till you can honestly
>>
>>9996492
I don't want to be repetitive, but psyllium husk really is the solution
When I don't take it, I keep flushing and yellow water keeps coming out
After psyllium, after a few initial flushes it's pretty much clean
I take around two teaspoons with every meal
>>
File: 1633987891807.png (1.38 MB, 849x1200)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
>>9998059
I could probably stand to take more desu, I take two spoonfuls a day (regular spoonfuls, idk the exact measurement) right now

I did try again last night and I did have a better experience, but I still had to take a break mid-session. Did end up eventually taking my fist, which is something I haven't done in a while (been busy with classes)

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.