[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/d/ - Hentai/Alternative

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 16 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1637197510090.jpg (92 KB, 826x1433)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
Skinsuit Databases:

Prince's Mega, on Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10rkiFgsn0Y7_TGHBq4_qCBZK-pfvpZAs

Bestan's website: https://www.bestan.net/skinsuit/

Skinsuit artist list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16eGwpZVuAh4i_qhDwnWn5mf00aEyUQkFqgr6qJnHYPQ/edit#gid=0
>>
File: 1637724138275s.jpg (2 KB, 91x125)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
This was posted on the last thread, but no artist name attached?
>>
File: actualsize.jpg (436 KB, 947x1291)
436 KB
436 KB JPG
>>9995554
Shit, wrong size.
>>
>>
Needing more board-tan and /d/-tan bodysuits, or /d/-tan wearing bodysuits of board-tans and vice-versa.
>>
File: fix_by_fokk3rs_deouprq.jpg (1.52 MB, 3000x2079)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB JPG
>>
>>9995811
your comissions are of good quality, but the subject you choose over and over just ends up being super boring. Spice it up a bit, mate.
>>
File: UBf7utA.png (2.59 MB, 2767x1102)
2.59 MB
2.59 MB PNG
>>9995970
Jokes on you, I've finished ordering commissions.
>>
File: 60850320_p1.jpg (200 KB, 1175x1280)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>9995972
good.
>>
>>9995974
Godd to see you, Mr T.
>>
>>
>>9995554
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRq6X7cBHGe/
>>
>>
File: 20211125_065456.png (3.49 MB, 1610x5518)
3.49 MB
3.49 MB PNG
What do you guys think of commissioners. Guys like Daughterskin and furries like that person with the pig girl?

Inb4 Mr.T
Naw, just wondering what anons think of these people funding content
>>
>>9996072
THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!
>>
>>9996642
It doesnt matter what I do, nobody needs anyones approval to do anything, nor do I need feedback from some random nameless poster.

I just wanted more F2F content in the niche, and without the mean-spirited angle. I make no money out of this nor do I intend to, unlike a certain person who overcharges on crummy poser comics.
>>
File: 1637806069096.jpg (55 KB, 776x1029)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>9996642
always been a live and let live person, and I stick with that when judging commissioners; people SHOULD commission what they want to see, but by that same token they should let others have what they like too.

By criticizing, you open yourself up to criticism in turn, that's just how life works; everyone has different tastes, and it's important to respect that.
>>
>>9996642
I mean honestly I don’t know if it’s just me but I’ve always thought commissioners have had pretty good taste. I like a lot of concepts daughterskin brings in their commissions, and while furry isn’t really my thing I’ve liked a lot of the ideas that Pig Girl has commissioned. Prinny77 is another good example of the same thing.

I mean at the end of the day, if they’re monetarily supporting artists willing to do skinsuit *and* bringing more content to this really niche fetish, it’d be kinda silly to shit on them.
>>
>>9996642
The fact that the pig faggot is a furry that likes daiki only makes me wonder what they looks like IRL

And it's not a pretty sight
>>
>>9996829
I like this type of skinsuit. You don’t notice the seams on first glance.
>>
>>9996072
Absolutely off topic here.

Just... don't post whatever this is here again.
>>
Anything live-action, 3D, or furry is better off linked.
>>
>>9996642
It's a tough question to answer without forcing an opinion :/

More content is always good, unless it comes from certain individuals.

But on the other side, you've just got the same few people grabbing up all the art slots or just flashing the cash everywhere.

Pig [name escapes me] used to do this until someone complained on here and they apologized and dialed back on the auto-buy for YCH and the like, so other people can have a chance.

Personally, I like most of what's done, with the exception of the daki's because you can really only do so much in a narrow band and they all just blur together.
>>
>>9997098
Who the F is daki.
>>
>>9995720
>one of the female board-tans comes across a /d/-tan skinsuit
>she puts it on and tries out all the quirks and odds and ends
>suddenly she loses complete control
>it wasn’t a /d/-tan skinsuit, it was /d/-tan taking the form of a skinsuit
>/d/-tan’s back in control with her captor snug inside her body
>she keeps her enslaved for a day or two while going on a fuck spree with other board-tans
>>
>>9997098
Time to stop lurking for a sec.
I understand the qualms with my dakis. I mainly get so many commissions of them because i print most of them out. Ive been trying to switch things up, have different unsuiting methods and the like. I do plan on dialing back in the new year but tbf, most people here won't like what i get anyway XD
As for why dakis? Because and to reply to the anon earlier, im a fat loser stuck wiping asses for a living. When i come home, i just want something to sleep with. Plus, the time save of using a daki rather than trolling around for pics or videos for 2 hours is 10x better, if ya know what i mean.
>>
>>9997103
Daki = Dakimakura = Body pillow

>>9997190
From the guy you're replying to, not the hater guy before] I know and totally understand. I saw the post on your FA about it, and that's fine. What I said probably came across harsher than I meant.

The daki's aren't my thing, but not my right to tell you to stop. It's your money in the end and it makes you happy
>>
File: 03.jpg (272 KB, 1273x1800)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
Goblin skins [English] [Death2cu]:

https://e-hentai.org/g/2052138/a3f1b5f731/
>>
File: 24.jpg (607 KB, 1280x1807)
607 KB
607 KB JPG
[Marialite] Ore ga Watashi ni Naru Tame no Biyou Salon | Beauty Salon that Turns Boys into Girls [English] [MintVoid]:

https://e-hentai.org/g/2019230/b3198c90a4/
>>
File: 1.jpg (244 KB, 1280x1536)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
Skinsuit/Kigurumi TG Collection[ongoing]:

https://e-hentai.org/g/1913865/c3c054211e/
>>
File: 06.jpg (551 KB, 1280x1811)
551 KB
551 KB JPG
[Yoshida Gorou Shoukai (Yoshida Gorou)]
Boku-tachi wa Onnanoko ni Naru! ~Onnanoko
Koujou 02~ | We're gonna be girls! [English]
[desudesu] [Digital]:

https://e-hentai.org/g/1981617/22591a9614/
>>
>Meet lonely, shut-in skinsuit girl
>She hides from the world because she's "albino"
>She's totally transparent
>You can see right through her
>Not exactly easy for her to blend in like that
>You've always been curious about skinsuits, so you ask her to let you wear her
>She's nice, and trustworthy
>And the fact that anybody would be able to see you trapped inside of her is a pretty good deterrent for her to try and trap you inside
>You both get naked, her back opens up, and you start to slip inside
>It looks like you're putting on some kind of translucent bodysuit
>She has to stretch to fit around your slightly bigger frame, but you know that they can make their hosts fit inside of them somehow
>It's gonna be freaky to see how that works
>She rolls up your body, and your vision goes dark and you feel a strong tightness as she closes up her back
>When your vision fades back in, you aren't prepared for what you see in the mirror
>She's still transparent, and you can see what's inside of her
>But you don't see yourself, somehow squished into her petite frame
>You see muscle, and meat
>Like a diagram out of an anatomy textbook or something
>You're staring at the musculature of a young woman where you were expecting to see yourself
>You freak out
>She tries to calm you down, but her taking full control of the body in the process makes you panic even more
>You're scared that she's going to go back on her word and trap you inside of her, but after failing to calm you down she starts to unsuit from you
>Your vision goes dark again as her back opens up, and you quickly pull her off
>You're fine
>Your skin is intact
>She's closes herself back up, and goes back to looking like a see-through girl
>You resist the urge to run, and stay with her for a while
>She apologizes
>She's never suited anybody before, so she didn't know that would happen
>After you've both calmed down, she hesitantly asks if you'd be willing to try again some other time, with no mirrors
>...
>Yeah, sure
>>
Does anyone have the full pics on this one? https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/94034774#manga dont understand how the site for the full comic works
>>
File: kawakisemasuyo.jpg (75 KB, 816x624)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>
>>9997190
>Sagabel art in the post
Well aren't you a bold one
>>
>>9997118
Sounds kinda like possession and I gladly would accept more of it
>>
>>9998161
Now who would be the unlucky...or lucky...captive?
>>
>>9998130
I got a ban and my post deleted for posting up one of his recent non-furry suiting pics.

Still not entirely sure why. The ban didn't even give me a reason for it.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.