[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/e/ - Ecchi

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Precious thread >>2496432
>>
>>2502083
Kek, should not make a thread when I am sleepy. Oh well, it WAS a pretty precious thread.
>>
File: 1569672504810.jpg (1.09 MB, 1080x1534)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
>>
>>2502083
>Not using the awesome colored Rubia as OP
>>
So, did he say when was he going to update fantia? Prolly before Christmas?
>>
>>2502134
He said he wanted go get done with the set before the end of the month
>>
>>2502141
Blue ranger set, I believe?
>>
>>2502152
Didn't he say he wouldn't be doing anything Power Rangers related until next year?
>>
>>2502153
Yeah, after this blue ranger set is done. But i bet ya 10 bucks end January he's gonna be jumping back and forth again between projects and then dissappear for another month when he gets an extra job. That was Maken-ki, that's what gonna happen here.
>>
>>2502157
>>2502153
Supposedly after this ranger set is done he's going to focus on the RPG, but we all know how Takeda works haha

Even so, I still have hopes for January being the month where he releases the Arika event video on fantia
>>
>>2502157
Dunno, but as consumer, we are gonna get the 2 OVA, so if he do it precisely like that and not more, eh, I am ok with it.
>>
>10 posts
>2 images
kek, faggots.
>>
>>2502162
Don't forget to buy them, if these have success we have chances of getting Akane from the same studio
>>
I guess Takeda's RPG has only NTR routes.
>>
>>2502180
Last thread mentioned it is theoretically possible for MC affectionate level to reach higher than base level. So probably gonna be like that pin point game he did art for, there is a vanilla route, but it will be short and boring.
>>
>>2502185
We probably already saw the full vanilla route already in the demo. It'll just be ending the game early and offing the fat lord, old man, and shota brat before they have a chance to corrupt the girls. Nothing special, no scenes with the hero, just an abrupt happy end that's achieved if the protag actually USES his brain... which is how a lot of cucks would solve their NTR problems they acted smarter.

Though I do remember seeing a concept art sketch of the girls all surrounding the hero I think... so he might get ONE scene for the vanilla route. Guess we'll see. Eventually.
>>
File: s0TBrz4.png (24 KB, 223x99)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>2502192
That's a full CG he did, where all the girls are in a bikini fucking the MC, it was in the kraken island iirc
>>
>>2502224
Does anyone have the left picture in full size?
I know the one on the right was posted before
>>
File: ceLg5p6.png (264 KB, 700x460)
264 KB
264 KB PNG
>>2502240
I have the unfinished version of it, from a past stream
>>
>>2502242
Thank you
>>
>>2502321
now I dont know if this is prior to the bulls fucking the girls or is it from the "vanilla" route if there's even one, we'll have to wait, but most likely we'll have to wait until release since I pretty much think Takeda will be uploading events instead of making a whole new demo
>>
https://twitter.com/shinjugai/status/1338090525409177600
It seems there will be another stream
>>
>>2502330
Hm I wonder when will he start then
>>
File: 12.jpg (869 KB, 1086x1292)
869 KB
869 KB JPG
Haruko likes hot alphas over Take-chan
>>
>>2502330
i think he just repost fantia
>>
>>2502346
Dunno, there's a reply saying they'll take a nap and then watch the broadcast
>>
here the basic trans for burble text image also thanks anon No.2502112 for his nippiru explanation in previous thread that shit confused my translator so hard
https://files.catbox.moe/2rk1gk.png
also clean image here https://files.catbox.moe/zc6pb0.png
>>
>>2502605
Thanks for the translation!
>>
I hope the translator anon that was doing the rpg status images is alright...
>>
>>2502636
Hope he passed his exam
>>
File: takeda colored.png (616 KB, 1280x1806)
616 KB
616 KB PNG
>>2502770
>>2502636
Im am doing fine lol also No.2502605 is me, and here colored his short doujin
full size: https://files.catbox.moe/x5ov03.png
>>
>>2502800
oops missed some grey

fixed:https://files.catbox.moe/crg0s8.png
>>
>>2502800
huh? which work is this from?
>>
>>2502819
Shate-tama Renshuuchou (Super Robot Wars X-Ω)
or
シャテタマ練習帳 (スーパーロボット大戦X-Ω
>>
>>2502800
will you upload the rpg stuff in the future?

also thanks for the incredible coloring
>>
Bros I need an update before the month is out
>>
>>2502916
ye the problem translating with the text legit takes a long time so probably next week when all is over i can get back to it ( coloring stuff is not to hard)
>>
>>2502926
Thanks again for your efforts, I hope the best of luck in your exams!
>>
found an artist doing similar style to takeda
https://www.pixiv.net/users/6927033
>>
>>2502952
This looks familiar... I think someone shared this artist in one of the previous threads.

It is nice to see Takeda-like art though. Takeda-style is the best way to draw "fucked silly" expressions.
>>
>>2502990
i actually hate when they just make it very similar, or in this case identical, 'almost' looks like a trace. artist like G-zero is i think more tastefull, has similarities but you can see G-zero's art in there, not Takeda's
>>
>>2503011
Well, tracing is ultimately how a lot of amateur artists' hone their craft. By building off a base, they can inject their own style into the tracing to move beyond mimicry.
>>
>>2503043
Yeah. Unless Takeda himself trained his own successor, any "next Takeda" would have score of Takeda traced or inspired artwork.

Heck, even Takeda trained assistance would have to do dozen of traced work at least, we just wouldnt see it.
>>
>>2503043
yes, as a kid i like to trace some mickey mouse or any cartoon characters too, but didn't go around the class showing it to other as your own drawing tho
>>
>>2503043
I think aoi nagisa or kagami from taimanin series close enough for same tier as takeda and most importantly no tracing tracing clubs XD
>>
>>2502345
Are we looking at the same panel? She clearly says she wants to be the one standing next to Take-chan.
>>
>>2503117
also i think sanagi torajiro was on par with takeda back when photorare and all those good stuffs around
>>
>>2503119
Sanagi just went downhill with the stories after he finished netorare kataomoi. Big dick shota was just dumb.
>>
>>2503121
Yeah, Sanagi has gotten kinda bad over time.
>>
Off-topic but not all artists have dedicated threads to them.
Anyone know when Jin/MTSP mean to release part 3 of the shota blue ball series?
>>
>>2503126
https://hitomi.la/doujinshi/tachibana-san-chi-no-dansei-jijou-matome-ban--decensored--english-1336711.html

this?
>>
>>2503126
Yeah almost forget about jin ... He is first artist make me heart broken for the the tachibana series with deep srory... best ntr story and ntr feeling so far... Naisu
>>
No comiket = no jin
>>
>>2503129
Tanemori-ke no Katei Jijou
cover : https://files.catbox.moe/d6f3hu.jpg

It's about a shota that has a condition and must ejaculate or his balls will hurt.
Lots of teasing and slow corruption, in 3 parts they haven't even gotten past handjobs yet.
Part 4 is where things should really get spicy but no news.

>>2503130
You should check this series out, it has no ntr but the art is beautiful.

>>2503131
Shame, I guess no Shinozuka Yuuji updates either?
>>
>>2503126
Please make a separate thread
>>
>>2503121
yeah man, not just the stories but the girls are less sexy now, i still can't get enough of the good old stuffs
>>
>>2503131
I thought 99 is happening.
>>
>>2503157
It's completely online though. Comiket99 is also called Air Comiket or something I think.
>>
>>2503289
99 is next year in spring
>>
Do you think we'll get another stream this weekend or he'll hold himself before updating his fantia
>>
>>2503453
we'll get a fantia this week, i can feel it...
>>
>>2503470
It will be on monday next week a the least. He always updates 9-13 days after a stream
>>
>>2503479
But he did the one with the cosplaying blue ranger AND the tifa digital, right? Or did Takeda have another stream after that? Must have missed it if that is the case.
>>
>>2503637
It was the 12th. There will be 2 scenes so it will take 2 weeks to do. So probably next friday or saturday
>>
All I wish is for Takeda to not take another work and focus on the RPG, he's been working on it for over 2 years by now, but knowing him it will prolly take almost another year, man the wait is going to be the end of me
>>
>>2503700
Another year? That's way too optimistic..
>>
>>2503700
Yeah, I wish he'd focus primarily on the RPG too then move onto Sentai. I really like the Sentai girls and everything, but I want to see the RPG fully colored and rendered and actually play the game. It'll be great. Thing is, the release date seems farther and farther away given Takeda's penchant for taking on multiple side projects or jumping between various works.

But I guess that's how he keeps himself motivated. Some creators feel stifled only focusing on one project at a time.
>>
>>2503867
Yeah, it's a sad thing because of the eternal tease but I'm going to still support him monthly because I think he deserves at least 5 bucks of my wallet for all these years of content
>>
Blood Rouge doing Aki sensei next, he picked Aki sensei over Espada. He just finished blue ranger, hope he does more Takeda girls.
https://fantia.jp/posts/548518
>>
>>2503911
whos this? did i miss something?
>>
>>2503935
Not really, looks like an artist in the mood to draw Aki and Blue I guess (I dont blame him since Aki is one of Takeda's best characters and blue is getting up there too.)
>>
I hope we get a stream today.
>>
>>2504092
Man, This sure is my favourite scene so far, I want to see it finished as soon as possible
>>
>>2504092
Sadly I don't think we'll get anything until he updates his fantia
>>
>>2504092
what is this masterpiece? google search didn't give me answers
>>
>>2504160
Its from a stream he did some months ago while working on an Arika scene, he also uploaded it to fantia along with other pictures to show some RPG's status update
>>
anyone need the clean version before we get the whole thing? because i certainly do
>>
He will post the set this week, right? I hope he doesnt tease us to the point he ends up posting it next week
>>
>>2504382
I feel it, he will. If anon above is right then he will post on monday.
>>
dont forget takeda only has to post like once a month, so dont be surprised to see him upload it only by next week.
>>
It's going to be a dry week I guess. He doesn't usually stream or post on weekdays.
>>
>>2502179
I want sister breeder
>>
The download version OVA will be pre-delivered on January 1, 2021
>>
>>2504691
God I can't wait
>>
>>2504677
Takeda does not like Sister Breeder so I doubt he would want to see more of it in his life
>>
>>2504737
I think he was talking about wanting to see (sister breeder) as an ova. I don't think he meant another vanillia manga
>>
>>2504677
>>2504738
>I don't think so cuz he just like ishiyama forom AOT they are like physico... who feel happy when characters they draw suffers ...especially to the fans and unfortunately we like that
>>
What do you guys expect for the arika event video that will come next? I think it will have to do something with the maid costume he did in a previous stream and the blowjob scene he's been working on
>>
File: ArikaAss.jpg (97 KB, 800x450)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
Nothing like some good old slow corruption via constant harassment
>>
>>2504780
I didn't like Arika at first because out of the three girl's standing poses, hers looks the least attractive. But in action, she's the most interesting looking. Same goes with Aomiya (blue ranger).
>>
>>2504790
To be fair, we haven't seen much of anyone other than Blue from the sentai series. Sure, we got some pics of the mom, but Yellow and Pink have gotten NOTHING since Takeda started this sentai cg set. I don't have a point of reference to judge whether or not Blue is best girl, not until I see what Pink and Yellow look like with their clothes off.
>>
Sorry I haven't played the RPG demo yet, only watched the gameplay on his Fantia, anyways will the girls fuck the other guys as well? Terena is my favorite but im not a fan of shotas.
>>
>>2504780
I really hope that it's possible to prevent the girls from being corrupted. I want the hero to be able to get in the way of the villains and protect the girls as a option. Specifically, I want to be able to CHOOSE whether or not I let a girl get corrupted.

This is just my opinion, but NTR games where the player has complete control of a girl's fate are better than the one's that make it unavoidable/inevitable. There's just something juicier/sexier about voluntarily playing the hero as an ignorant dumbass who unknowingly allows his girls to get stolen/corrupted that makes the NTR hit harder. The hero can't do anything about it, YOU'RE the one who's enabling the corruption to take place behind the scenes. It's more fun to watch that way.

Conversely, should you go Vanilla route (if there is one) protecting your bitches is much more rewarding. You have to work for it, make an effort to prevent the villains from sinking their teeth and sticking their dicks into the heroines.

When an NTR game is linear and only has the one path with no input it's just... I mean, it's still good, but not as good as compared to whether or not your actions or lack thereof drove the story to that point.

Aside from the demo and a few vids, Takeda's really given no hint as to what the actual gameplay will be like. Will he give choices? Will there options? Will there be actions that affect anything, or is it all unstoppable? I'm really curious. I hope there's variety... but I'm tempering my expectations.

No matter the case though, I can't wait to see the cg. The RPG girls as so hot and sexy. Can't wait to see them go crazy over the dick, no matter who it comes from.
>>
File: 20201125_095050.png (244 KB, 378x455)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
>>2504802
What you just describe sounds exactly like "nymphomaniac priestess" if you want to check that out while waiting. It's a work in progress and some parts are incomplete, but the prostitution aspect is shaping out well.

>>2504799
I agree. My imagination is killing me. What will happen to cute pink and tomboyish yellow. Will they transform into pig and cat after getting the dick or what? Life is suffering if I can't see what happens to them...
>>
>>2504809
>nymphomaniac priestess
If only technobrake didn't fall for the patreon meme shit and didn't start to feature creep his game. Almost a year and a half and that shit is just barely past the sex content Takeda's demo had, and with worse quality (CG's don't even have proper backgrounds)...
>>
File: Arika.png (129 KB, 285x304)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
I wont lose hope and think we'll get the set this weekend, then after that he'll focus on the RPG!

until he gets more work because he cant focus in only one thing kek
>>
i have a feeling he'll drop something on christmas
>>
>>2504809
corruption for pink ranger is gonna be a good one, fuck.
>>
It will be like the second milf cg. 17 days. See you the 29th
>>
>>2504809
Pink to pig is almost guaranteed now, but I do wonder if gal will be cat? Blue seems to turn to magical girls due to green influence, so gal could go multiple way.

Heck, we didnt see milf corrupted form. And she was supposed to got fucked by red before Takeda invented the old man. So who know what will happen with yellow.
>>
>>2505259
I think I remember someone saying that Yellow might actually be a bad guy. That apparently she's the base model for the black soldiers that serve as the mooks for the bad guys. Don't know the reason why though.

But I'd take that info with a grain of salt. I don't know if there was any evidence to support the case of Yellow being a traitor.
>>
>>2505259
iirc Blue cosplaying as magical girl has nothing to do with the main timeline of the CG, or that's what I remember reading

It's just a thing Takeda wanted to do
>>
He's really teasing us huh
>>
>>2505259
I hope blonde will be a cheerleader like Rubia
>>
>>2505493
I hope one of the girls gets a slutty cheerleader outfit. Cheerleader fetish outfits are always sexy, and Takeda does them really well.
>>
Merry Christmas Takedabros.
>>
>>2505776
Merry Christmas!!
>>
File: Aki.png (433 KB, 404x836)
433 KB
433 KB PNG
>>2505776
Merry Christmas fren!
>>
https://live.fc2.com/63167738/
>>
>>2505836
https://sketch.pixiv.net/@takehiro05
>>
>>2505836
What have i missed ?
>>
>>2505878
nothing, that's a regular troll
>>
Merry Xmas you filthy animals!!
>>
takeda post something on twitter
>>
Nice a glimpse of the blue scenes
>>
>>2505887
that's our Christmas present lol
>>
>>2505885
>>2505887
Something about changing the text bubble nearly double the work or something? Anyway, we will have to wait for the Fantia post a little longer I think.
>>
>>2505269
This would both be pretty based AND pretty expected, somehow. But yeah, pretty unlikely imo.

>>2505493
Me too, anon, me too.
>>
>>2505898
Gonna be updated on the 29th or new years Eve. I just hope he finishes soon so he takes a rest. I don't want him to be working over the holidays and burn out in January.
>>
>>2505901
there is no deadline, dude could take a rest whenever he wanted lol let's hope for 2021 to be less suck
>>
In the image you can see he is in the 33/34 cg. T-that means it comes today r-right
>>
blue ranger just getting penetrated by toys for next release? bummer, thought she'd be sucking dick
>>
This is torture
>>
>>2505941
Nah, there are more scenes in the set
>>
File: EqDyjQ4VoAAIocS.jpg (335 KB, 772x570)
335 KB
335 KB JPG
From his twit
>>
>>2502179
Is there even a chance of getting the Manaka one animated?I think Konami owns love plus? Do you guys think they will let us have it?
>>
>>2505989
Even If they do, It will be from the original source, not a parody
Let's wait for Akane which is the better one
>>
File deleted.
>>2502179
There's a good chance that the Akane story might be adapted. That company Lune has been cery nice revisiting the good stuff like about a year later.
>>
>>2506002
Animated Rubia would be so fuckin hot, and her voice actress could show a lot of talent because Rubia has to sound different from Akane, we need to make it happen bros
>>
>>2505989
Not a chance. Ima Ria is more likely
>>
looking T-rex others jobs I'm really hyped about the adaptations.
>>
i just hope queen bee would stay away lol nothing more depressing than seeing a good title ruined by queen bee, they obliterate everything
>>
Bros the wait is killing me, I need content so badly...
>>
WHEN BOYS
>>
before new years, you guys fucked urself over expecting something for christmas lmfao
>>
He just posted how tiring was to check the dialogue and the genitalia for corrections lmao
>>
I'm dying bros
>>
>>2506817
T-tomorrow for s-sure..
>>
>>2506823
My guess is either tomorrow or the tuesday
>>
Thirsty blue ranger fans can not even wait a few days, meanwhile pink and yellow ranger fans have gone for months without anything erotic ...
>>
>>2507033
blue and milf are both SSS tier tho, that's why..
>>
>>2507034
That is just your taste
>>
>>2507036
Thats why is true. On the other side yours is shit
>>
>>2507037
nah, don't yuck someone elses yum man
>>
File deleted.
>>2507038
>nah, don't yuck someone elses yum man
>>
what about RPG fans that have been waiting for about 2 years?
>>
And us Aki fans have but all been forgotten
>>
>>2507034
based brother
also Terena is up there too.
>>
https://fantia.jp/posts/559943 Part 1 is up
>>
I am shitting my pants
>>
God its hot
>>
Can anyone make a quick translation of the last two pages? I wanna know how depraved she is under green hypnosis
>>
File: 73.jpg (1.71 MB, 3840x2160)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB JPG
>>2507092
The two pages I am talking about
>>
File: 74.jpg (1.84 MB, 3840x2160)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB JPG
>>2507096
>>
damn, i was praying for a blowjob scene, guess it's coming next, time to pay for this poorfags
>>
>>2507098
BJ scene would be sometime around 2022
>>
File: 1582148737322.png (823 KB, 765x988)
823 KB
823 KB PNG
>>2507098
>damn, i was praying for a blowjob scene, guess it's coming next, time to pay for this poorfags

https://mega.nz/file/TlkC0CLA#WqjruS1dg2UdHiFEWn_iyPhdXwTexa5b4cuuGXePPYM
>>
>>2507105
Damn quick
>>
>>2507105
thx bro, looks like i have something to edit and clean up tonight
>>
>>2507109
Nice. Cant wait
>>
>>2507099
the cg set has release date of summer 2021
>>
After this I just need him to upload the Arika event video next month and I can finally rest in peace
>>
>>2507105
Thanks, also he included the textless god bless Takeda.

>>2507097
So if this is the last page then the rest of the scenes will be blue in her brainwashed form? Also I think Takeda said blue will have twintails when she's in her brainwashed form.
>>
>>2507118
I mean, she pose erotic for the photograph to take pictures of and then green fucked her right then and there, with the rest of the club masturbate and ejaculate all over her body.

Pretty sure she was brainwashed.
>>
>>2507112
How did you find that out?
>>
Jesus christ armpit hair in hentai is so fucking hot. Dude walked into his sister in the bathroom and she's wondering if she noticed it
>>
>>2507105
>>2507081
someone who knows japanese please tell takeda about the inconsistency in the first scene
her armpit hair disappears after a couple of pages
takeda said to let him know about errors
>>
>>2507105
Based
>>
>>2507132
Can barely notice, her armpit hair is on full display during the main scene
>>
>>2507132
some hero could probably edit it in using photoshop cause its all the same pose
>>
>>2507185
the pose is slightly different and that's not the point, takeda should know to make corrections for the final product
>>
>>2507185
Takeda already said he'd would fix any inconsistencies or typos.
>>
So now that the new Blue scene got released, has Takeda mentioned any plans about what he plans to work on next month? Will he go back to the RPG? Do more Sentai stuff? Or did he take on more work (like a h-magazinen cover or spread) and plans to work on that?
>>
>>2507192
This was the first part. Next month the second. After that if there is no work rpg or MILF
>>
>>2507198
This will not be finished until summer, unless he decides to cut out yellow and pink completely ...
>>
Any Jap bros understand the plot of the last page? Did he erase all of her memories? Will she still know she joined the photograph club? Will she remember that green guy fucked her down?
>>
>>2507201
What this dude said. I think he is better off selling this in 5 parts [Blue, yellow, pink, mom, all 4 finale. Now way he finishes this by summer. Blue section yes others no. Also laughs in NTR-rpg (2023)
>>
Is there a discord for takeda stuff?
>>
>>2507209
No but we can make one
>>
It's me or Takeda made new expressions? I don't think I have ever seen one of his female characters use such a wide range of expressions, it's bretty good.
>>
>>2507208
I've been following the RPG stuff since last year, and man, I'm suffering a lot
>>
>>2507212
yeah hes really improved i think
>>
I thought Takeda said he'll finish RPG first then Sentai, though I probably dont remember correctly.
>>
>>2507226
damn, thats a big claim. rpg seems way bigger and way harder
>>
>>2507226
I also remember him saying this was the last sentai set right before focusing on the RPG
>>
another month for part 2 of this scene... FUCK.
>>
RPG is tedious and he love sentai, i think he'll get back to this sooner than everybody thought
>>
>>2507258
RPG is tedious because he's no programmer. I just wish the scenes in the RPG were as finished as the ones in the sentai project.
>>
Part 2 MUST involve a titty-fuck through that heart shaped hole
>>
Didn't Takeda show the sketches for all the blue scenes on stream? I think you could see it in the MEGA link that one anon shared in the last thread (if the link is not dead yet).

>Would be nice if someone went back and shared the screenshots of those scenes if they have the stream archived.
>>
>>2507259
Shame Takeda doesn't hire a programmer to do the game coding and stuff, then he could just focus entirely on making the cg. Production would be a lot faster that way.

Of course, I understand why he doesn't. It's nice being able have control over all aspects of your work and not having to worry about matching someone else's pace or waiting until their finished doing their portion of the work before moving onto the next bit. While it means we'll have to wait even longer for the RPG to be released, with Takeda working alone he can do whatever he wants since he can just change around the scenes if he has a new idea he wants to fit in.

Man, the RPG will be amazing when it comes out. Can't wait to see those fully rendered scenes. Seeing the sentai stuff and how he's rendered/colored them, it's something I'm really looking forward to. Seeing more complete cg pics for the RPG girls, that is.
>>
File: 1606507227937.png (911 KB, 1554x2174)
911 KB
911 KB PNG
Hi to everyone, new on this thread, just a few questions:
How´s the translator anon doing with the character profiles? Is there an archive of the videos of Takeda´s RPG? Is anyone working on a translation of it?

Hope everyone has a great day
>>
>>2507314
Sometimes I just wonder where would the RPG be if he never started the Sentai set or at least saved it for Comikets.
>>
Finding out that this thread is a thing just made my fucking day. Hello takedabros
>>
>>2507317
Well that japanese translator left because of some rude person. Incident happened last thread.
>>
>>2507320
cmon now, you gotta be thankful he didn't abandon the whole RPG thing lol
>>
>>2507112
Summer 2035
>>
>>2507327
Wait, what about the anon who was taking his exam? That anon thought about translating those stuff too, didnt he?
>>
>> 2507105

Hey what’s the decryption code? Sorry if I missed it, I’m new here
>>
>>2507327
woah it was the japanese anon who got mad at the whole "nigga" thing?
>>
>>2507374
He said in the last thread he was busy with exams and he'd upload the stuff last week, but apparently xmas gave him little to no time
>>
>>2507327
>>2507408
I wouldn't worry too much about him since a few status screens were uploaded after the fact so he wasn't the one doing them. We don't even know if he translated anything at all but considering how he got triggered over the word nigger I doubt he's been in here for long.
>>
>>2507432
Care to upload them again please?
>>
>>2507432
I think the japanese guy and the status screens translator anon are different people
>>
>>2507463
I'm the one who screencapped all the status screens, do you want those or the 2 pics the anon translated
>>
Someone uploaded all the sentai content so far. 260 pages so far of sentai content. With that in mind Takeda is actually working pretty fast for doing this by himself https://hitomi.la/cg/戦隊ものaルートb×g--h01-&-h02-&-h03-&-t×j01-t×jプロローグ---&-t×j01b-&-b×g02a-前編-日本語-1811972.html
>>
>>2507523
Dont tell me... fuking nigger newfag and a complete retard
>>
>>2507489
hey i am doing fine, exams are done but been busy cuz my work called me in so many fuckin times ( i work in a hospital setting :( ) been so fukin busy that i haven't even had time to jerk off much less translate sorry guys also me and the dude who got mad over the word nigger are different lol
>>
>>2507532
Hey dude, glad to hear you're doing fine, are you still planning on translating the screens, if so, I cant wait for them!
>>
damn the sentai update has made me realize how impatient i am. im already dying for an rpg update or more sentai stuff. we at least have the OVAs to look forward to on the first(?) right?
>>
Yup, the digital versions of the OVAs are coming out on Jan 1st, a couple more days!
>>
>>2507598
oh shit really? for some reason I thought it was the end of January
>>
Did Takeda say anywhere what would he do in January?
>>
>>2507599
Yup, they'll be releasing on DMM digital on the 1st for download and streaming
>>
I hope theres oyakodon with pink & mother with red. (There probably wont be but who knows.)
>>
>>2507622
everything so far has been "A route" so I'm not sure if that means there will be multiple and if so I'm not exactly sure what differences there would be plot wise
>>
File: 20201229_180315.jpg (309 KB, 632x661)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
>>2507321
Welcome Anon-kun, Bhi !! Heeeeh!!! Hhhee....
>>
i just busted to the second vid of the rietta update. god i cant wait till these scenes are fully drawn.
>>
>>2507655
Is that the one where she's bouncing her ass on that dick? "God tier".
>>
>>2507656
no the one where shes doing the penis cult pose while sucking the priest dick
>>
>>2507659
I see, that one's good too
>>
Please share the latest fantia.
>>
>>2507655
Same. These scenes will be amazing once the coloring and rendering are all finished.

The Sentai cg stuff already shows how awesome everything looks when the pictures are finalized.
>>
>>2507676
you'll get nothing if you didn't bother to browse the thread
>>
>>2507644
Source?
>>
>>2507682
Reitama
>>
>>2507676
Bruh thornberry already put a link above for what was on fantia.
>>
>>2507676
No.
>>
>>2507736
>>2507096>>2507097
this?
>>
>>2507589
il try to get the status screen stuff done but might take a while just aheads up
>>
>>2507097
Also curious about the plot on these two
>>
>>2507829
Use "photo translator". It gives an idea of whats going on
>>
>>2507836
>>2507829

The google translator app also works
>>
>>2507827
Man, I'm glad to hear that! Im looking forward to them
>>
>>2507676
Dumb coomer, read the thread.
>>
>>2507836
It one of those times when phot translate doesn't help in the slightest. I used it & on the cosplay sectiom and was couldn't get a understanding of what they were talking about aside from busting the photography club ring. Need someone that can understand J.p to do there grammar translation magic
>>
Im curious which OVA are you guys looking forward to?
For me its C93 because I love milfs with armpit hair.
>>
>>2508032
C92 because I wanna see the milf with the giant tits animated even just for a second
>>
He's streaming
More Sentai
>>
http://live.fc2.com/63167738

Takeda is live bros
>>
he swich to RPG bros!
>>
The format looks like promo images. Wonder for what.
>>
looks like you got lucky rietta bros
>>
Cow outfit again? Come on, give pig some love too.
>>
>>2508058
he say may not be in the set, just doodling.
also he is talking about the Ox year.
>>
>>2508065
Ah , so its a new year thing. Awesome.
>>
>>2508065
You mean he's gonna finish this today in time for new year's over in japan?
>>
File: Screen Shot 9775778.png (1.02 MB, 1707x1452)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>2508039
>>2508058
Did i miss anything? i just came back from eating.
I think the cow outfit suits her well, but i do wish he showed more variety with the outfits
>>
>>2508098
I think a little bit but he's been gone for over an hour now so idk.
>>
>>2508100
thanks. you mind sharing some screenshots with me?
>>
>>2508104
ill upload the stream when hes done
>>
>>2508121
To the mega folder?

Has he shown Arika at all?
>>
There seems to be some kind of voting going on for the stream. Does anyone know what the voting is about or what the choices say?
>>
>>2508126
Shape of the Bikini. It was between heart shaped , cock hole in the middle and simple one. Heart shaped won.
>>
>>2508127
Thx bro. Glad the heart won.
>>
Arikafags are truly the most oppressed group of all
>>
Next year is Arika year for sure!
Only if he doesn't swap projects again.
>>
>>2508136
Yeah fck em
S-Tier = Terena
A-Tier = Rietta
D-Tier = Arika
>>
>>2508138
>Only if he doesn't swap projects again.
Mecha-Isekai NTR by Takeda Hiromitsu. In development starting Jan 2021.
>>
first two parts of stream going up. going to bed though this nigga dont mess around
>>
File: takeda stream 311220.jpg (42 KB, 691x391)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
he's currently up to this point with the Rietta drawing, anyone got screenshots of sentai work he did just now?
>>
>>2507736
I just realized that, sorry.
>>
I'm an amateur art fag, what does it mean when he has a red line next to a layer? and is this picture going to be a final draft because some of the lines are messy?

>>2508150
Thanks bro !!!
>>
Bros. I'm in love with rietta
>>
>>2508151
hmm her boobs get bigger lol
>>
File: IMG_20201231_020341.jpg (82 KB, 543x518)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>
>>2508154
>>2508158
Hell yea best bust to waist/hip/height ratio of any takeda girl. And the shy demeanor is also a huge plus
>>
>>2508151
I didn't see any sentai stuff. You certain?
>>
>>2508161
>>2508151
No new sentai work, he had the recent blue ranger set open at the start of the stream before jumping to RPG I believe. Wait for anon to share the recording to confirm
>>
File: 458af68e_190403b_1.jpg (103 KB, 873x1045)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
I'll always be an Arika fag but he could not have made her sexier.
>>
>>2508164
True, as an Arikafag I agree Rietta is way too sexy
>>
>>2508144
agreed, it's easy to see bcause Takeda always do which one he liked first
>>
>>2507598
Is this coming out on Jan1st 2020 in japanese local time or another timezone?
>>
>>2508191
Japanese local time if you're looking to buy them on DMM. A few days/hours later if you're just looking to pirate them .
>>
>>2508158
i think it's just the angle

>>2508161
nah im nt sure myself saw some of em saying he switched to rpg so i thought he started with sentai

>>2508160
dont forget she gets the anal route as well fucking pog
>>
A few more hours till the OVA's come out, hopefully they are worth the wait
>>
>>2508159
damn
>>
>>2508224
preview looks good, i'm positive that it'll be decent
>>
File: djxsi1yr9i261.jpg (104 KB, 640x910)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
one of my favorite milf designs from him, been saving for a week for this
>>
>>2508256
how much is it gonna be?
>>
>>2508257
no clue about those stuff, i almost always get them from nyaa anyways and they get them pretty fast
>>
>>2508256
Wait what is this? When does it come out? She is my favorite Hiromitsu girl, I haven't been following him at all this year though
>>
>>2508272
Literally today, along with an adaptation of the ajisai cook.
>>
>>2508274
Holy shit, what a blessed New Years Eve. I suppose I'll be bringing in the new year with a massive load, not my original plan but this is big
>>
>>2508274
I do wonder, how literal they meant when they say the two OVA will come on the 1st of Jan. Because it is already new year in Japan, right?
>>
>>2508278
if anyone has bought the ova in dmm, please confirm this
>>
>>2508279
Well I am actually trying to do that, but the English site said it is still coming?
>>
>>2508278
20 hours from now is still 1st Jan in Japan, so could be anytime
>>
>>2508256
Now that I think about it, is there a way to get this for streaming, instead of hard DVD?
>>
by the way, how's the resolution of the digital release? DVD usually got that shitty 480p
>>
Wait, why is everybody say it is today? All site I am looking at say it is 29th of January?
>>
>>2508284
A twitter post said it would be available digitally on new year's. Physical might still be later.
>>
>>2508287
Hm, find no link to a digital version. Any one can share the link to that site?
>>
>>2508284
its stated on their website, digital version will be pre delivered on the 1st so here we are
>>
hey guys, will be released at 10am in japan. right?
>>
let's enjoy the preview while we wait

https://files.catbox.moe/2aviu6.mp4

https://files.catbox.moe/jxbbzf.mp4
>>
What's the actual link for the store for the OVAs?
>>
>>2508299
https://www.dmm.co.jp/en/mono/anime/-/detail/=/cid=196glod0158/

here is the site for OVA. not 100% sure if its the actual place for the pre-release digitals tho
>>
>>2508315
damn, i really really hope its today. im pretty sure it is but yeah it says jan 29
>>
>>2508316
pretty sure anon said it's digital, the DVD would be jan 29 for sure
>>
>>2508318
you probably right
>>
File: 10am.png (47 KB, 470x212)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
http://www.lune-soft.jp/news/21116

10am 1st Jan in japan

>>2508315
there is no place for the pre-release digitals.
No link yet.

10am in japan10am in japan10am in japan
>>
>>2508321
damn. bout 8 hours to go then
>>
>>2508321
So more than 8 hours from now
>>
>>2508321
ah i see, i can sleep peacefully then
>>
I hope anyone share it.
>>
>>2508296
Jesus christ it's gonna be a long wait
>>
I hope you all Takedabros a happy new year, may this new year bring us more sentai sets and the RPG release, or at least more updates!
>>
>>2508315
only 20 minutes long, that is a shame ...
>>
dmm.co.jp/digital/anime/?utm_medium=dmm_affiliate&utm_source=marigold-001 - here's the link for when the digital versions come out, 6 hours from now.
>>
>>2508399
wait how long did you expect it to be? lmfao, thats like a whole episode for an anime
>>
>>2508402
>>
>>2508448
30 min hentai are so rare these days, I honestly thought it was gonna be 2 15 min ovas and thats it. I'm glad I was wrong.
>>
do we know if anyone is actually buying it for sure?
>>
>>2508466
DMM has their own DRM so I don't think you'll see any release unless someone is able to crack the DRM or screencapture it being played through DMM Player.
>>
>>2508471
If you can watch it, you can rip it. You just need internet download manager or right click enabler.
>>
>>2508400
Link not working for me
>>
https://twitter.com/fj_dragonage/status/1329032453969772545?s=19

I just realized, did no one ever get the raws for this?
>>
>>2508466
I'm buying it because I want to see animated Rubia in the future hopefully ...
>>
Found the December edition dragon age. Here's the takeda one shot from it
https://mega.nz/folder/dNZyCb6L#nE3xQNZH3tAJtliFKLQrvg
>>
>>2508321
did not release at 10am

seems canceled, link has been deleted.
>>
File: Eqm-MprUUAAfE6L.jpg (1.2 MB, 1072x1500)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
New Takeda tweet. Happy new year Takedabros.
https://twitter.com/shinjugai/status/1344815119105069056
>>
>>2507105
>https://mega.nz/file/TlkC0CLA#Wqjru
What's the key?
>>
>>2508513
No key
>>
>>2508513
something i learned with mega is the key often attached with the whole link, just open the full link
>>
I hope we see more chubby milfs like this in the future!
>>
>>2508522
?? I don't get it
>>
>>2508513

You didn't copy paste the whole link...

heres the decryption key (rest of the other link):
WqjruS1dg2UdHiFEWn_iyPhdXwTexa5b4cuuGXePPYM
>>
>>2508507
Are we sure isnt 10 pm instead of 10 am?
>>
>>2508569
ooooh there is hope!!
>>
>>2508569
They would have used 22 in that case
>>
anyone got the digital ver of tifa?

https://fantia.jp/posts/543945
>>
>>2508611
Check nhentai.net or Hitomi.la .
>>
>>2508613
all listed there are actually scanned, with the screen tone and everything
>>
Look at that he's live.
http://live.fc2.com/63167738
>>
>>2508533
you dont know how badly I wanted to see more of this milf.
>>
>>2508628
Its been a while since we had 2 streams in a row, and looks like theyre talking about the OVA delay.
>>
http://www.lune-soft.jp/news/21281

the release date of the pre-release digitals will be announced after the 5th.
>>
>>2508632
We all got jebaited
>>
he's working on some sort of one shot?
>>
>>2508635
A set of images for new year, year of the ox/cow. A kind of add on to the RPG book.
>>
>>2508636
did he have already announce the date for that?
>>
>>2508632
whaaat? I was saving one week of no fap just for today
>>
>>2508638
Soon™
>>
>>2508636
will it be Rietta only, or will it feature all the girls
>>
>>2508632
damn and i spent my new years eve waiting for this to drop and now hearing this sucks.
>>
Are you Anons recording? i have to go to sleep, it's 4 am where i'm at,
>>
>>2508651
FC2 stream quality is so shitty so i don't have the motivation to record lol hopefully another anon do
>>
>>2508651
An Anon will probably upload the stream to Mega later so don't worry.
>>
Screen shot from live
>>
File: TAKEDA RIETTA 010121.jpg (51 KB, 692x392)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
cant record but he's currently at this point, he's out for dinner now as well, did he mention how many pages this was gonna be?
>>
Rietta looking so plump and happy
>>
i kinda want to ask about if he's gonna make all three girls but I dont want to sound rude or anything, plus my japanese is broken
>>
wow isn't this the best year ever, the year of cow milfs
>>
>>2508667
don't do it, this art is just a bonus for the new year celebration. Don't expect the three girls. He mention better do this with her than make a new original character.
>>
>>2508667
Do you want me to question him for you?

Please write down your question in easy English that I, a Japanese, can understand.
>>
>>2508694
Oh, it's over, im sorry i cant help you.
>>
>>2508695
Its fine, I'll try asking him next time if he'll upload in the future to fantia the arika and rietta standing pictures like he did with Terena and her cow outfit
>>
>>2508694
ayyy it's our japanese anon, happy new years to you buddy
>>
Happy new years to every Takedabro around here, I hope you have a wonderful day!
>>
streams are up
>>
>>2508723
thanks dude
>>
>>2508723
What where? Please
>>
>>2508734
https://mega.nz/folder/xdBDDajC#tNQTC34bYyV6Us26DYSCXg
>>
i feel like id be okay with all other artists ceasing to publish stuff so long as takeda were around. the best of the best
>>
>>2508740
save your pics as png, bro
>>
>>2508741
why
>>
File: 20210101_113249.jpg (147 KB, 940x717)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
"Hey! New thread!" >>2508753
>>
>>2508745
jpg = lossy
png = lossless
>>
>>2508757
This one is not even off the board yet and that OP image is just asking for a thread deletion ... please learn manners ...
>>
>>2508783
I looked at the rules & it's barely within the rule guidelines. A toy is present but not touching. No male hands in the pics. No male bodily fluids.
>>
Does anyone know where I can find that one-shot Takeda did of the one horny girl and the guy
>>
>>2508804
just accept you make a risky thread with that image. this is /e/
>>
>>2508826
NVM I found it
>>
I feel it bros, this year will be a great year filled with Takeda stuff
>>
>>2508804
Just use the sexy colored Rubia from previous thread ...
>>
>>2508804
No problem, just remember that this board is pretty slow, we're actually one of the faster threads. We usually do a new thread once we hit page 10 'cause we will still last about one more week after hitting page 10.
>>
>>2508757
>"Hey! New thread!" >>2508753
Thanks for your appreciation but the thread already gone now : (
>>
why new thread when this thread isn't capped yet?
>>
new thread where
>>
>>2509005
got demolished
>>
new thread?
>>
>>2509080
Why?!
This thread will probably be up for weeks at this rate before being archived.
>>
G zero is very 'takeda style' but more nasty, not my liking.
>>
File: 0122b.jpg (45 KB, 641x439)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
The perfect women is the one where her fat tits touch the floor. like goddamn. <(too bad we won't get to see her anymore)
>>
Is it just me or are there a lot of newfags recently.
>>
>>2509117
Yeah that panel is insane
>>
>>2509117
damn, wheres that come from? is it the dragon age oneshot?
>>
>>2509117
damn
>>
>>2509127
The thread got leaked into other boards, a lot of people didn't even knew there were Takeda threads in here
>>
>>2509127
Like the other anon said, last month the thread kept being mentioned in other boards and we got a lot of tourists and newfags, including assholes wanting to control the OP. They don't even know /e/'s speed.
>>
>>2509251
Thank God its easy to differentiate /ntr/keks from the usual comfy people who frecuent these threads
>>
does anybody know what this phrase means i am stuck on it while translating
変態オゲレツさいこお
>>
>>2509353
nasty pervert is the best.

オゲレツ=お下劣

さいこお=最高
>>
>>2509251
nah, pretty sure the last two threads there is this guy who diligently create new thread at 350ish reply or somethin
>>
>>2509359
thx
>>
>>2509353
What page?
>>
>>2509372
125+ Arika
>>
>>2509384
Cheers
>>
is there any intel on when the 1.0 version of the game is supposed to release?
>>
>>2509422
None whatsoever. Takeda is FAR from done with the game, and at the pace he's working (plus dividing his attention with the Sentai CG and whatever the heck else he may be hired to work on in the future) the majority of us here don't expect the game anytime this year.
>>
>>2509460
i don't even expect him to finish at this point LOL unless he hired someone to help with that
>>
>>2509468
As sad as it is, we know Takeda can't focus on a snigle thing and will keep dragging it until he eventually gets tired of it and drop it

I wish this isnt the case... but you know
>>
https://twitter.com/shinjugai/status/1345650562411364352?s=20
>>
>>2509482
Damn
>>
>>2509476
He's better at working on short term things. Working on bits and pieces at a time. The quality of his works in undeniable, but I AM worried that he'll get bored and rush the RPG to completion and not give it the polish+amount of content it deserves to have.

But I'll remain optimistic. RPG looks AMAZING from the streams and pics shared so far, so I really hope Takeda does everything he can with it.
>>
>>2509482
YO
>>
>>2509476
What has he even dropped? He's slow yeah and gets distracted too quickly but he has never dropped a project AFAIK, stop spouting bullshit.
>>
>>2509494
Do I have to remind you that Kancolle book he was working on and never finished
>>
>>2509504
You're comparing one crappy sketchbook he did in probably the span of a week to both a game and a full colour cg set. He has invested too much time into both the RPG and the Sentai set and he's actually getting funded for it. Both his Fantia and En-ty accounts exploded after he started devvin' the game and the sentai stuff. But I stand corrected I guess, he didn't finish 1 thing out of a dozen. Boohoo.
>>
>>
>>2509482
I wonder if there's gonna be full penetration in these special Rietta pics he's drawing.
>>
>>2509514
What's her standing in the game? I know that red haired girl is the mc's girlfriend. But what is she? Sorry if this has already been asked before, I couldn't really follow along with the Japanese.
>>
>>2509505
it all depends on his mood right now lol
>>
>>2509530
In the demo, it leaves off with the anal scene with the priest. In the fantia video update, she agrees to wear the tiara thing that allows her to understand and feel the pleasure/horniness that men do. I think her reasoning is to better understand how to please Kurt and hijinks ensue. The second video is just her really having a great time with the priest and agreeing to join the penis cult like her sisters before her did. I think the reasoning is so she can be of better service to men/relieve them. She's still wearing the tiara the whole time though. That's what I gathered from the last time I watched/read it. If I'm wrong about anything please let me know
>>
>>2509561
I wonder how will the Arika route go, we saw her maid outfit which I suppose she'll use while acting as the maid for the lord or something, I cant wait to see what her event has to offer
>>
>>2509572
Anything Arika my dick aches to see
>>
>>2509384
How's the progress going?
>>
A google search brings up that takeda hiromitsu is this attractive asain man that's also starred in various movies. Did he steal this mans name to make himself come out as an extreme chad?
>>
>>2509117
Where is she from? Can't find it with google
>>
>>2510042
the oneshot
>>
>>2509658
oh yea i tried doing the cg scene translation like Ritta sitting on preist lap but the words being vertical and me not being a good cleaner for these images fucked it up
>>
>>2510051
Dont worry man, imo if I can read it I dont mind if its not perfect
>>
>>2510050
What oneshot?
>>
I wish we had a cloning machine so we could multiply takeda into 20 people and make them finish the cg set and rpg game withing 2021 while releasing 20p doujins each week on the side.
>>
>>2510064
>What oneshot?
Why can't people read. The oneshot in the Dragon Age December edition.
>>
>>2510103
What Oneshot?
>>
http://www.lune-soft.jp/news/21116
OVA's are out
>>
>>2510171
Nice. Matter of time until they pop up.
>>
>>2510199
Buy them so other Takeda work will get OVA ...
>>
>>2510171
Anyone know how to trick it into thinking you're in japan?
>>
>>2510228
That's 4,583yen for each. Imma buy both at the end of the month for sure.
>>
>>2510230
Nigga what. 40 for both together or 40 each?
>>
>>2510171
is this gonna be 1080p?
>>
if it's 1080p then it's worth the money, but if it's just shitty DVD res then nope
>>
>>2510232
OVA紫陽花の散ル頃に only goes to 720p
currently downloading
>>
>>2510234
do you need a vpn to be able to buy it?
also where you uploading it bro..
>>
>>2510235
>do you need a vpn to be able to buy it?
Yes

>also where you uploading it bro..
bro...
>>
>>2510238
>>do you need a vpn to be able to buy it?
>Yes
Any recommendations?
>>
>>2510240
Get openvpn
Grab a config file from vpngate.net with a japanese ip
Boom you're in.

Just make sure to disconnect once you start downloading cause the dl speed sucks with these free vpn nodes. Once you restart the dl link it will download at full speed.
>>
>>2510241
To add: There's probably better ways of doing this but this is just the way i've been doing it for years.
>>
>>2510232
i believe its only 720p, you have to wait until the 29th for the better release
>>
>>2510171
Is this the same lune studio that makes the visual novels?
>>
So how do you rip this shit into an actually playable video file
>>
>>2510243
isn't 29 the DVD release? i thought DVD is less than 720p?
>>
anyone watched the OVA yet? someone tell me its worth keeping up my juice for this
>>
>>2510344
There's two, which one do you mean
>>
>>2510344
nah, i'm just waiting for it to pop out on nyaa lol probably a slim chance
>>
>>2510358
You will probably wait until the end of the month then
>>
>>2510424
Doubtfully, Takeda's goods always get uploaded
>>
>>2510447
might also show up on hentai stream websites that pirate hentai trust me they always pirate it or translate it (translate might take sometime though)
>>
>>2510447
>>2510470
It won't unless the guy that always releases the web rips uploads it.
He already said that it is broken and probably will fix it. Nobody else will upload it.
If he doesn't upload it, then it will be hikiko's dvd rip until the end of the month.
>>
>>2510473
The guy in this thread and hikiko aren't the only leakers on the internet, it'll come eventually
>>
Give it time, it will eventually pop up in Nyaa, or A-S.
>>
>>2510496
yeah, hopefully somebody on that chinese site get it faster lol
>>
Just buy it
>>
>>2510550
I did but the price tho.
>>
>>2510557
I agree. I am a monthly support of takeda's fanzia and the OVA prices are a bit too much for me
>>
>>2510592
better support takeda directly through fantia than purchasing these overpriced ova lol this is a big company and we don't know how generous they are with the original artist regarding these adaptations
>>
>>2510614
If these don't sell well they won't adapt more of his original works
>>
>>2510650
it is up to the public opinion of these ova, few people like us won't do much unfortunately lol so i suggest support directly through fantia if that's your main intention
>>
File: f18b57d6.jpg (57 KB, 1104x621)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
Asspussy
>>
>>2510650
No need to worry about that, Takeda's work always sell well
>>
>>2510660
Damn. I woudn't mind if they released more episodes of this girl.
>>
New Thread:
>>2510726
>>2510726
>>
>>2510727
This one is still not dead, can you idiots stop making threads before this one is dead already, this is the third time already, god damn new people
>>
>>2510660
jesus christ
>>
>>2510762
Can you shut the fuck up already
I always make the new thread on page 10 since you can't link it on page 11
>>
>>2510762
I mean, better than the dude making threads when we're on page 1 when we've just hit bump limit. But still, yeah, this one still has like a week or 2 left.
>>
I just don't get how people think producing 720p videos is acceptable in any year after 2010
>>
>>2510906
They gotta save the 1080p edition for the DVD or else no one would buy the physical edition of the OVAs.
>>
>>2510906
hentai industry is still way behind, i could imagine they create these in CRT monitor
>>
>>2510902
I NEED IT
>>
>>2510951
WE
>>
File: e4e4d77e.jpg (51 KB, 1104x621)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>2510902
gotta love those heart pupils
>>
>>2510955
>>2510902
it's uploaded on hentai share
>>
>>2510959
yeah been downloading for fckin hours, thanks premium links
>>
>>2510963
I got it in 5 minutes using the mexa link
>>
>>2510965
wait wait let me try the mexa link
>>
>>2510959
can i get the link bros?
>>
>>2510970
you could get it actually, it's fairly easy to find
>>
>>2510975
no luck, maybe atleast throw an anon a lead
>>
>>2510976
Search this "OVA 向日葵ハ夜ニ咲ク" on anime-sharing
>>
>>2510981
thanks alot
>>
is it upscaled?
>>
It's on nyaa now.
>>
>>2510990
No sign of the jock dude ova with blue hair girl >>>>2510726 (this just beacuse the other page link is way up there.)
>>
>>251066
Best scene of this ova when hisato spread her asspussy LOL
>>
>[Deleted]
???

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.