[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/e/ - Ecchi

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Old Thread>>2549309 #

Live stream folder in case you missed any. Voluntary work of stream anon https://mega.nz/folder/xdBDDajC#tNQTC34bYyV6Us26DYSCXg

All RPG Related content & videos (1 bonus ENG translated video) https://mega.nz/folder/pIgkzDhL#5dc-B8aYkbcFZbLEmAnkQg

Sentai stuff has no folder due to most of it being on hitomi or e(- or x) hentai websites by searching the artist name.

Please support his fantia. Be civil! DO NOT DEMAND OR ASK FOR STREAMS. This also applies to the content provided by some of these subs artists, editors, or translators. He/She has there own personal lives.

Special thanks to stream anon for the stream archive, Nijoutaku for providing legendary edit, Nigel Thornberry/Artist Anon for thread discussions!
>>
File: download_(1).jpg (28 KB, 600x625)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>2554281
Also support the artist or translators if you want to see more content. His Fantia is as low as{ [$4.53 = ¥500] http://fantia.jp/fanclubs/14555 }. Translators can be found on discord for hire.
>>
God I want to suck Arika's tits
>>
Some RPG stuff missing from the mega folder

Terena & kurt video: https://files.catbox.moe/inruvj.mp4

Aphrodisiac plant monster: https://files.catbox.moe/lz8pw0.mp4

All 3 rietta scenes with the priest I couldn't find a catbox video link (table squat, handjob, & blowjob)
>>
oh man forgot to tell new thread anon that i have the upscaled and improved version of arika
>>
File: 1618469989358.png (545 KB, 806x1421)
545 KB
545 KB PNG
Nijoutaku's edit wonders. If you can find more of his work feel free to add below.
>>
File: 1619166917204s.jpg (2 KB, 114x125)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
>>2554288
>>
File: 1618912555536.jpg (3.83 MB, 2913x5591)
3.83 MB
3.83 MB JPG
>>2554288
Another one
>>
it would be interesting if the RPG had items that make the girls hornier thus easier to break or "safe" them from corruption.
Some hidden/legendary items
just a random thought
>>
>>2554293
Isn't the engine RPG Maker? That could be fully customizable.
>>
>>2554294
Yes it's made with the RPG Maker, but I do not have any knowleadge of how it works lol
Even if you could customize it later on/mod it you wouldn't have the CGs for some specific extra scenes....
>>
File: images-2.jpg (9 KB, 255x197)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>2554285
>>2554282

Rietta priest squat: https://files.catbox.moe/mkrnru.mp4

Rietta priest handjob: https://files.catbox.moe/ry0j7t.mp4

Rietta priest blowjob: https://files.catbox.moe/61rdzq.mp4
>>2554282
>>
File: 1619166917204.jpg (3.7 MB, 6055x6600)
3.7 MB
3.7 MB JPG
>>2554289
Better quality rip. Also thanks for the shout out female anon. You seem like a long time lurker if not. Welcome to the degenerate club
>>
Just noticed the stains on her outfit after getting used. I also barely noticed the nut running down her leg. So now I agree with what thornberry said about the semen detail or amount can be lacking.
>>
Love it every time when blue regains her senses.
>>
>>2554307
the cum stains are a nice detail, damn! didn't notice it at first
>>
>it's literally the 5 same namefags circlejerking
I guess it's either that or the poorfag beggging for a link.
>>
>>2554316
and the faggot who complain in the thread, you.
>>
>>2554319
Of course, you need to be reminded how fucking disgusting you are.
>>
>>2554297
Ay we got the rietta scenes now!
>>
>>2554316
Strawpoll shows there's at least 15 of us, so basically 95% of /e/
>>
Thanks stream anon for putting all RPG videos in the mega. Also thank you for labeling folders as well (the plant monster is the only one that maybe tricky)
>>
>>2554285
>>2554297
It's sad that we lost "translator-kun". Having context for why Reitta is shaking her udders would be great.
>>
>>2554347
because she wants to please oji-sama huge dick while kurt is crying on the side
>>
>>2554347
Oh, the tiara she's wearing allows for a dude's sexual frustrations and pleasures to be transmitted to her in real time. Her stimulating the priest, stimulates her. She's wearing it to "better understand the pain and suffering that men experience" probably to "get over her aversion to guys". It's a really fucking hot scene and I can't wait for the completion. It's a really slow, flawless build from just allowing him to masturbate in front of her till she's fucking blowing him, gobbling his cum, and shaking her tits. The handjob part is particularly great. She also gaslights herself towards the beginning where she thinks understanding the priests frustrations/pleasures will help her understand Kurt's. One of the best scenes takeda has done imo
>>
>>2554347
>>2554356
In short, the tiara gives her the sensation of having a cock. Which is hot. Cause futa is blessed. The scene is full of her saying things like "I want to cum" but like in the male sense, not the female (射精したい!)
>>
>>2554356
iirc it also ending with her somewhat accepting to "join" the cult for a period of time in order to understand men, correct me if im wrong
>>
I really can't wait for Arika's swordfight scene, I'm pretty sure Takeda will deliver with that one
>>
>>2554361
Yeah lmfao she's so horny, she agreed to doing naughty shit in a bikini in front of a crowd of guys just for the priest to cum again. Unclear if she agreed to becoming a penis cult sister regularly. Probably just the bikini gig for now.
>>
>>2554369
Even as an Arikafag I really wanna see how Rietta falls and gets into the cult
>>
So this month we should be getting a milf set and? what are you guesses?
>>
File: aki's akis.webm (630 KB, 1280x720)
630 KB
630 KB WEBM
>>2554288
Not him, but I have a few saved.
https://imgur.com/a/ImrcLfQ
>>
>>2554377
This is great!
>>
>>2554377
Truly lives up to the name nijoutaku (aki nijou+otaku)
>>
>>2554287
Share anyway plis
>>
>>2554440
Damn it josh!
>>
How did you get a higher resolution pic of akira?
>>
https://live.fc2.com/63167738
Arika
>>
File: EV10_01.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>2554497
FUCK YES
>>
> 一応、完成体験版は発売間近に出すつもりです
>In the meantime, I'm going to release a finished demo version soon.

Takeda, I kneel
>>
>>2554518
That's gonna be epic, did he give any ETA?
>>
I wonder if he'll upload more standing pictures like he did with Terena in her cow outfit, id ask him but I dont wanna bother him
>>
>>2554497
Fuck gotta go to work...Hope he archives this one
>>2554501
Aww thats hot!
>>2554518
I kneel
>>
>>2554518
How far did the demo go,? In terms of scenes? I believe I only made it to the plant area because I had no idea what I was doing.
>>
>>2554538
you can use "translator++", just google translator rpg maker and you will find it. It will use google translation as dictionary, but it's enough to understand whats going on.

Oh Rietta masturbation is next!
>>
>>2554543
You can also use textractor for in real time translation, and it works fairly well
>>
>>2554538
Around 14 events, not counting multiple CGs from those
>>
>>2554545
True

Fuck it seems he isn't archiving this stream...
>>
He is not archiving the stream
repeat
He is not archiving the stream!!!!!!
Maybe because he is gonna on akane after the rpg
I CAN'T record this time so good luck
>>
>>2554551
God damn it!
I am at work and also can‘t record
Hope somebody saves us
>>
File: nigelthornberry2.jpg (19 KB, 550x382)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>2554543
>Here is a youtube video from the developer of "translator++". It's a tutorial on how to use it. It will work with Takeda's RPG.

https://youtu.be/Hu-ekwcFlTU

>The developers own website to download the program

http://dreamsavior.net/
>>
>>2554551
what the fuck? I'm getting tired of this shit. I can't record either
>>
>>2554563
I'm taking screens in bed with my mobile. I really want to sleep. Its 2am
>>
>>2554563
Truly weird that he wouldn‘t archive it if he doesn‘t draw akane....
>>2554572
Ah thats hot. Thanks bro for the sacrifice!

Damn if I wouldn‘t be at work I would record, but fuck me and my european time zone and fuck my job!
There is still hope that someone records....right....
>>
Fuck my work...
Went to the bathroom and took a break to see where he at. My last 50Mb are going out for this
Still at Rietta
>>
File: Screen 01.png (304 KB, 819x572)
304 KB
304 KB PNG
Now working on Arika
>>
Just so you know, the reason he's not archiving is probably because he's watching the anime on the top left corner. He can't save it or it would get him in trouble for copyright issues.
>>
>>2554587
Ture, that could be it
>>2554585
Just saw, nice

Is there a way to record with a phone?
>>
Ok just tested screenrecording on the phone, but the internet at my work place is crap....it would take me to refresh every 2mins or so...
>>
He"s backk
>>
high hopes for NTR progress
>>
Is he done? I got a second mail saying he started streaming again?
>>
>>2554594
It end
>>
>>2554590
>>2554594
>>2554595
Was he back or not? lol
>>
>>2554602
he died
>>
>>2554602
He streamed for an hour and then left it after the reboot
>>
According to what he said we should be expecting a finished demo between this month and the next one
>>
>>2554633
Ok, thanks. Did he show anything new?
>>2554634
Thats awesome to hear!

I must say...I hope that he doesn't start NOT archiving streams more often...would be a shame
>>
>>2554668
yeah that would really be some bullshit honestly. if the viewers wanna watch anime so bad they can do it on their own computers lmaoo
>>
>>2554668
not really he kept coloring the Arika scene
>>
>>2554673
true....I must say I am really worried, because he was drawing the Natsuha poster in July 2020, 7 months before the release, and I don't think the OVAs were announced in July 2020, but somewhere around Fall, I think either September or October and yet he still archived that stream, so I am not sure anymore if the reason truly is the Akane posters.....
Correct me if I am wrong about the announcment date of the first 2 OVAs
>>
>>2554679
Thanks for letting me know!
>>
>>2554572
This screenshot has her lower body... I fell asleep here because he was working on hands.
>>
File: 1IovYUR.png (234 KB, 617x458)
234 KB
234 KB PNG
The King here looks so smug I wish I was him
>>
Uploading part of the stream i recorded before going to sleep. The last hour looks cropped because takeda rebooted the stream and fucked the fixed screen.
>>
>>2554697
>>
>>2554697
thanks!
>>2554698
God damn it why is Aki so beautifull! And why is Takeda so good!
>>
There a like 5 parts so be patient
https://mega.nz/folder/ultxnKzQ#k1_bBripXCXtmT5UiDrlfQ
>>
How many scenes are we missing from the OG demo right now?
>>
>>2554707
Thanks for the hard work!
>>2554708
Good question.
No clue about the state of the kissing scenes of KurtxTerena and KurtxRietta, but I assume they were done off screne.
6/7 out of 14 are done for sure.
2 kissings scenes (KurtxRietta/Terena) probably done off screen
He was working on Scene 10,11,12 last streams. I assume it would take him around a week with assistants to finish these 3.
Scene 9 he inked last time and sent them off to his assistant.
No clue about Scene 6 and Scene 2.
If he goes full locked in for the RPG than the demo will arrive in around 2 weeks. But I think thats pretty optimistic.
Hope he adds 1-2 new scenes into the finished demo even if it would mean a demo release at the end of May or June!
>>
>>2554721
I hope he adds extra stuff in the debug room and files, I cant wait to dig through them!
>>
>>2554692
Huge knockers

Huge knockers
>>
>>2554744
>>
>>2554747
God I fucking love hentai man
>>
>>2554747
You made fun of Arikafags... but she's quite stacked... I can't believe they won...
>>
>>2554692
>>2554747
I haven't played the demo yet since im waiting for the updated vesion but im hope she has an armpit licking or armpit sex scene if she's wearing a sleeveless shirt right?
>>
>>2554756
I dont remember seeing that in the drafts but still its a possibility, we do know that Arika will grow pit hair if Takeda follows his old wips and oneshots of the RPG
>>
>>2554753
it's art in it's raw form man, human been doing arts since the day we started fucking and reproduce
>>
remember to do your daily evening ritual in hopes of takeda stream guys
>>
>>2554879
Why yes I pray to Arika's clit daily before going to work
>>
>>2554747
fucking hell Arika is going to be the true degenerate cumdumpster! A true semen pig!
>>
>>2554950
Quite literally lol
>>
>>2554950
If Takeda keeps the og design she'll be wearing a pig suit
>>
>>2555000
Did Arika have a pig suit? You sure you're not confusing her with Pink from the Sentai CG set? I know Takeda drew the Pink Ranger in a pig themed sentai costume.
>>
File: 015.jpg (352 KB, 1280x1068)
352 KB
352 KB JPG
>>2555003
Pretty sure
>>
On side note, neromasin is steaming, if anyone care
https://sketch.pixiv.net/@neromasin
>>
>>2555019
i'm kinda hit or miss with nero, sometimes he draw a good amount of tits, and sometimes it's just ridiculous
>>
>>2555003
Still haven't officially seen pink in a pig suit yet, that was just a concept design for the old character design of her.
>>
>>2555018
ahh yes this! Terena is still my fav(them ara ara vibes), but I accept the fact that Arika is going to be the biggest slut of them all!
>>2554879
Seems like our prayers haven't been heard....
>>
File: 1615474405575.png (748 KB, 1141x836)
748 KB
748 KB PNG
>>2554721
gotta correct myself! Scene 6 he was drawing on the 20 of april! So only scene 2 I have no clue!
Surprised if he doesn't stream much this week and puts out the finished demo next week!

Pig Arika is definitly happening from scene 40 and onwards!
>>
is there a mac version for the rpg?
>>
>>2555125
You can use "wine" and or "wine skin" to play exe files. But you have to further customize wine skin to avoid crashes caused by special effects witch is far beyond me. And remember to change Japanese local. If anybody has further information about customizing wine. That be grateful.
>>
>>2555072
Yeah, from 40 onwards seems to be where Rietta and Arika finally fall and turn themselves into sexsluts, which Im extremely looking forward to
>>
>>2555128
Yes! This game is going to be too good! Just hope he adds some more Terena scenes!
Still gotta keep in mind that this gallery is kind of outdated and he will probably add more scenes overall!
>>
>>2555133
He said he'd add more Terena scenes back when he was working on the cow CG, but according to him she's going to be the one that falls first, at least that what he said months ago
>>
sit the fuck down dumbass
>>
>>2555135
thats sounds promising and yeah kind of expected that Terena would fall first and Arika probably will be last thus her break down will be a hard drop=pig cumdumpster
>>
>>2555148
I'm also really looking forward the last two CGs, where they appear pregnant and the other one doing some kind of Pinis cult dance
>>
You know what this NTRPG game needs to make it perfect? Voices. I don't know if Takeda has brought it up at all, but this game would go from fantastic to LEGENDARY if he found some voice actresses for the 3 heroines. Actually hearing them moan and go crazy over cock... I'd probably be set for the next decade if the CG had voices alongside the already awesome art.
>>
>>2555173
I dont think it will happen, people have asked him before and he said it'd be too much work, maybe after the game gets released and it sells well he might consider it, just like the author of The Curse of Kubel is planning to release a voiced version around August
>>
>>2555173
what if all the slurping and sucking noises are made by Takeda ...
>>
>>2555150
I think its the 1st time he has shown anyone pregnant right?
>>
>>2555261
Nah, Takeda has had a few of his women pregnant in doujin he's made in the past. It's not exactly common for him to do, but he's got experience with it.
>>
>>2555222
Ahh that's hot, that's hot.
>>
File: sketch 001a.png (603 KB, 1463x1540)
603 KB
603 KB PNG
>>2555148
@ artist anon.... i don't know how much of an expert you are, but could you guide me on how to make better lines like takeda? (you can chat me up on @SnowBox9 twitter)
>>
>>2555222
I de-bonered myself thinking that he makes all the sounds himself during the prince & terena couch scene. Now i listen to all the videos with the sound off
>>
>>2555290
how Takeda does his lineart so perfect is a mystery to me. Just shows how good he is!
He is using the normal G-Pen from CSP, if he modified it I don't know, but personally don't think so! Just gotta play with line thickness.
At the end of the day only practice will make us achieve something similar to that

I pray for a stream to day
>>
>>2555290
Not Takedas work but, this artist has extremely simplicit lines but, has god tier color shading to fill out those lines. It helped be set a foundation on my line work then was able to mold it into my own. Honestly my 2nd favorite Artist before Takeda. It's available in both raw & english on this website. https://hentaidexy.com/read/iljinnyeo-tutoring-raw/iljinnyeo-tutoring-raw/chapter-1/
>>
>>2555290
My bad i linked the raw instead of english. Let me know if you think it helped your line work.
https://hentaidexy.com/read/learning-the-hard-way/learning-the-hard-way/chapter-1/
>>
File: 1613671328487m.jpg (56 KB, 1024x576)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>2555334
>>2555338
Thanks guy's. I did use the G-pen on a different picture, and it gave me more control. I suppose I'll have to experiment with thickness + canvas size to get good results. The above was made with turnip because YouTube suggested it. Call me old school, but I've always loved "Butcha-u" and "Fishine" over takeda, in terms of art and appreciation.
>>
he is live now

>>2555358
you don't need nameavatarfag, your art suck anyway
>>
He's gonna restart his pc
>>
PSA: Stop the namefagging, kthxbai.
>>
If he is live I hope he archives or somebody records
>>
Seems like hes not playing any anime so he might archieve this one
>>
>>2555376
Yeah I hope because otherwise another missed stream for me -.-
He is back again with Arika!
>>
The more you complain, the more they name fag.
>>
Just tuned in, did I miss anything interesting?

On that note, Arika's ahegao is so damn hot
>>
Stream ended, I think he'll archive that, so time to wait for stream anon whenever he has the free time to upload it
>>
>>2555438
Just Akria & Lord Boner pushed together within the wall cavern (page number isn't there on the scene list). He looks to be one step behind on the complete detail of this scene. [Its a great thing this scene has no page number means there is maybe more scene other than the ones displayed on the chart >>2555072
>>
arikabros... apparently he'll be uploading this scene next since he hasnt posted much arika
>>
>>2555459
thats sounds awesome!
Thank god he archived this one!

This scene is so hot, can't wait to play it myself!
Hmmm probably we won't see Akane anymore...shame, but we got 1 stream of her!
>>
someone asked him if the scenes from the minibook will be implemented into the game. he said he wants to do the frottage with arika and the cult meeting dance scene, alhough he qualifies by saying some of the design choices may change.

viewers brought up the beloved armpit hair. takeda shares his love of it and says he too would love to see it on the girls.
takeda lays out the "three stages of armpit hair" lmfao
1. growing it because ordered to do so (embarrased)
2. growing bristly hair (still embarrassed, but happy to be complimented on it)
3. getting turned on from people seeing their hair in public

god i want to see these girls get the pit hair treatment now
>>
>>2555467
ahhhhhh thats hot!!
Did he say anything else?
>>
>>2555467
Man, Arikabros, we've been blessed as of late with all this content... we made it...
>>
He also made it seem like he'll be streaming again soon. Maybe tonight??? Although the Arika scene seems all but done
>>
>>2555467
I don't care what y'all say, my woman stays shaved and smooth.
>>
>>2555529
That's what he implied right at the end of the stream right? I thought It was just me
>>
>>2555534
i mean, i prefer that in real life too. just like how futas in real life are disgusting. in hentai they are great. you can like something in not real life form and not like it in real life
>>
>>2555529
now it's middle of the night in japan so probably in the morning
>>2555534
>>2555539
For the true sluttyness we need armpit hair! Real life is real life and fantasy is fantasy!
>>
>>2555539
I like my anime girls corrupted and humiliated

Just like that scene where Rietta and Arika dance in the Pinis church
>>
>>2554299
OMG
>>
>>2555467
Hot damn! I got hard just by reading this. Can't fucking wait!
>>
>>2555467
Did he say anything else regarding the RPG or its progress? I sadly missed the stream today so I couldnt check chat
>>
>>2555588
if he said anything else of import, i would have posted it
>>
>>2555588
The rpg looks 30-40% complete
>>
I got here since his Sentai project got announced. And since I'm late to the party , what's the hype around Arika about? Apart from being worked more on.
>>
>>2555610
wut. i dont know about this
>>
>>2555619
honestly for me, just the pig costume. i like the cow stuff aswell. cat ears ect.
>>
>>2555655
If anything 25-35% done
>>
>>2555672
probably more like this.
>>
File: file.png (500 KB, 1085x1019)
500 KB
500 KB PNG
>>
File: file.png (565 KB, 1085x972)
565 KB
565 KB PNG
>>
>>2555681
i'm so ready for this...
>>
>>2555672
yeah at most 30%...a long way to go
>>2555681
premium cumdumpster
Terena=cow
Arika=pig
Rietta=?(succubus?)

Boys I feel it. Next weekend the demo and the following week the OVA annoucment!
>>
File: qFzstN5.png (514 KB, 516x775)
514 KB
514 KB PNG
>>
>>2555828
commander,blue ranger
>>
So anyone know any artist with range similar to Takeda but accept commission? I mean range here as in someone who can draw bimbo girls but making them look "innocent", so to speak. Asanagi is another example, but I feel like mentioning hentai artist here is a bit redundant.

Off the top of my mind a Western example would be Devilhs, if anyone familiar with his work? Since it is more likely for Western artist to take commission anyway.
>>
>>2555838
No?
>>
>>2555843
look for artists at skeb. there's plenty of artists accept commission
>>
>>2555845
I know
>>
>>2555847
Shame, I actually look around skeb first before asking on here. Seem like they only do sfw stuff on there tho.
>>
>>2555843
>>2555892
i think kuronomiki has skeb!
>>
>>2555843
https://twitter.com/yunokawa_yosomi/status/1369990628898086916
>>
Do you guys think we'll get a stream this weekend? And did he say what is he planning to do for this month?
>>
while waiting takeda...
>>
He's live
>>
http://live.fc2.com/63167738

I come here first when I get the notification rather than checking what he's working on in the stream.

Let's go!
>>
>>2556088
Fuck me, if my PayPal was working I'd buy the whole set. Next month is the nun, can't wait
>>
>>2556104
Rietta time
>>
is Rietta's tits getting bigger? holyshit
>>
File: イラスト2.png (2.1 MB, 1827x858)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB PNG
>>2555892
what? no, some of them do accept nsfw commission. If nsfw images don't appear, your setting is different.
this is mine
>>
Someone asked Takeda
>"Can Kurt get bigger if he gets injected by the aphrodisiac plant monster"
Takeda hard response >"I'm not interested in men"
The most respectful yet hardest "hail nah" I've seen from him XD.
>>
>>2556085
https://grazero.fanbox.cc/
>>
what I can use as "middleman" for be commisioned by people interested here? I believe some anons really want a nice drawing but I don't trust everyone
>>
Takeda playing the dragonball super theme & the OG "dragonball" theme. Man of culture
>>
anyone know how many pages for the scene he's currently doing right now?
>>
>>2556165
Looks like 9 but, he was adding in more scenes that weren't listed in the beginning of the stream. So he might add more.
>>
>>2556170
i hope he add more but it looks like 9, dude already cum at page 6-7th
>>
Oh lord Rietta looks hot as fuck in this!!!!! Even though Terena is my number 1, when I look at either Rietta and Arika I think I am not sure anymore! Takeda is just too fucking good!
Missed the first 3 hours, did he draw something else before or only Rietta?
>>
>>2556176
only rietta so far
>>
>>2556088
I just want to see Tsuji Santa making hentai of Super Sonico now
>>
Someone asked and apparently the Arika scene has been finished, so this one's left, dunno what else we're missing but the demo should be coming out soon
>>
>>2556187
That would leave scene 2 and the kissings scenes as not done. Kissings scenes were probably done offscreen and even if not I think they are fast to be done. Scene 2 on the other hand...never saw him work on it.
The demo might really release next weekend!
>>
Stream ended, he said he was gonna finish the cut-in in that scene after a break, so he'll do it off screen
>>
of course a shorter stream on the weekend, but 8 hours stream in the week when people need to work and what not
>>
>>2556217
Takeda's job is to literally draw something. Of course he would stream his works longer on the weekdays.
>>
>>2556217
>>2556238
yeah understandable, but at least he streams which he really isn't obligated to do lol
I personally would just like him to have a regular time schedule, but hey he can do whatever the fuck he wants
>>
File: 034_EV02_01.png (225 KB, 1280x720)
225 KB
225 KB PNG
this should be the last demo scene he needs to work on, right?
>>
>>2556252
Yes, that should be the last "big" scene not counting the kiss screens since the Arika one is already done, but dunno about the other two
>>
If we're lucky we might get another stream tomorrow but don't get your hopes up
>>
>>2556262
i am already praying!
>>2556145
holy shit! that aritst is amazing! but did he stop or something?
>>
>>2555895
>>2555898
>>2556135
Wow, thanks a lot guys. Will see if any of them will fit with my idea.
>>
>>2556270
Also damn, Asanagi is pretty nazi on his com request huh. Wonder if Takeda would ever do com, and if he does, if I can afford it.
>>
I'm positive we wont get any other RPG scene on fantia until the demo's released, which is probably the next fantia update this month
>>
shes diggin it
>>
File: 1590383708187.png (333 KB, 751x499)
333 KB
333 KB PNG
where is that from?
is that blue from the sentai cg?
>>
>>2556429
Looks like a draft from the urinal blowjob scene
>>
>>2556429
It's blue. Look at the sharkfin on her back. Agreed, it looks like a draft of the bathrooom scene
>>
bros...milf this month? right?... mothers day is soon...
>>
>>2556688
i hope that after the rpg stuff he goes back to the milf....this is the way
>>
>>2556688
we can only hope...
>>
First RPG then Milf on this month, thats my guess
>>
>>2554285
I hate to be that person/asshole but, I think the archive guy may have forgotten to put the plant monster video with Arika & Rietta in the RPG Folder [On the tagged post]. I will now shut the fuck up & apologize at the same time & dissappear in the mist.
>>
>>2556881
Just in case I'll post it here https://files.catbox.moe/lz8pw0.mp4
>>
>>2556881
weird, I'll check when I get home. I definitely downloaded it and I always upload as soon as they download
>>
>>2556894
I apologize for being a dick dude. Didn't know how else to relay the info as nicely as possible. Thank you
>>
>>2556889
>>2556899
Thanks!
Even if it was already uploaded and you didn't see it, this attitude is what we need and is great to see!
>>
>>2556881
I'll upload it later. It's in the mega with the status screens.
>>
>>2556881
oh wait, i thought you were referring to the stream of him drawing the plant scene. i dont upload anything from fantia. id prefer people to buy the updates. people will have to look to others for them for free cause i dont dole them out
>>
>>2556973
Yeah I have a fantia count. I don't mind sharing video content. That's why I posted the catbox all up top
>>
>>2557021
Yeah I usually send the catbox links for the events here, I dont mind posting them neither
>>
Didn't realize that both mega folders weren't by stream anon. We had another high tier anon all along
>>
wouldn‘t be surprised if we don‘t get any streams this week, because he focuses on the release of the demo, so he can drop it by the end of the week
>>
>>2557277
You might be right, I dont think we'll get a stream this week
>>
>>2557319
Nevermind, he's live
>>
https://live.fc2.com/63167738/

Arika masturbation time
>>
File: unknown.png (263 KB, 884x673)
263 KB
263 KB PNG
>>
Takeda made Arika's dick shorter and said "I'd like to make it a little smaller, considering it will grow."

and then some anon replied with "If it's that size from the start, it might surpass Kurt's in the near future." kek
>>
>>2557353
I meant clit, my bad
>>
>>2557342
Looks like he's back to late night shifts
>>
>>2557342
Nevermind lol
Is he archiving this stream again?
Because damn my ugly ass still at work...
>>
>>2557353
Dude. Fuck yes. Shorter at first means there's more time/scenes for it to get bigger. Which means more content/longer story. Amazing news. Also surpassing Kurt is the hottest shot ever. Dream come true
>>
>>2557370
You damn right brother, I cant wait to see the King develop her clit more and more with the harassment until she snaps
>>
>>2557368
Yeah, as long as he doesnt play any anime or show current projects like Aki, etc he will archieve them
>>
Someone seems to have asked him for the standing CGs but he hasnt replied yet
>>
He also mentioned that Arika needs an ero warrior costume, bikini armor or not
>>
Dunno if I got this right but I think he said the first update for this month will be an Arika event video and then a Rietta one for the middle of the month, correct me if I'm wrong
>>
Oh well, he started playing anime, say good bye to the archived stream
>>
Holy fuck takeda. Enough with the anime streams
>>
what anime is that? anyone know?
>>
ahh finally at home and can watch live
>>2557370
>>2557374
not a big fan of the big clit/futa thing, but I am open to what Takeda is gonna do with it. It definitly sounds interesting lol
>>2557400
hmmm interesting
>>2557407
>>2557408
well the first 2 hours have been archived, so don't know...
>>
Someone asked takeda. Who was the biggest whore out of all the characters he created.
Takeda said: Shiran
Who the hell is that?
>>
>>2557424
Never mind. "Shiran" is the equivalent of [don't know]
>>
>>2557424
I believe "Shiran" is shorter for Shiranai akin to "dunno"
>>
>>2557424
>>2557425
>>2557427
damn, even he dosen't know lol
my guess would be either Espada or Akane, these two are prime sluts
>>
seems like all of it is getting archived today, so not sure if the anime streaming was the reason why he didn't archive some of the last ones.....
I kind of understand the Akane poster streams, but even there he drew the other posters also months before the annoucment and yet he archived them.
hmmm whatever probably really forgot them to archive lol
>>
File: espada(1).png (573 KB, 1445x2048)
573 KB
573 KB PNG
>>2557429
probably espada, she's literally the embodiment of lust
>>
Stream ended, I think he said the next thing he'll upload will be an Arika scene
>>
I'm just waiting for the official Akane anime announcement, I need to see those cover arts !
>>
File: 123.jpg (149 KB, 1649x936)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>2557463
i feel you brother....either mid of this month if it releases in September, but I expect a October release with a annoucement in June...gotta stay strong...I hope he does one more akane poster stream! Poster 1 is god tier!
>>
>>2557465
Are there any more good quality images or videos from the broadcast you designed Akane on?
>>
>>2557470
thats a screenshot form Takedas live stream where he drew her which was recorded and then shared by a greatful anon. It was shared in the last thread. The first Akane poster stream hasn't been recorded from what I know....
>>
>>2557434
I believe before it wasn't archived because of the akane OVA. Because it's not his say-so to announce the ova. The aki poster must be for a magazine as well.
>>2557465
I believe that the image on the left is the main cover because it has two variations. "1". "2". Must be those stupid store benefits cards(posters). Good luck trying to get one of those without that blasted "sample" on it. I'm assuming he's gonna be making four of 'em. 1 getchu 2 toranoana. 3 Lune. 4?.
>>
>>2557484
yeah still a shame we don't have the streams ;_; but it is what it is
Yeah probably right! 1 and 2 (and at least 3) are going to be postcards, you are right! Sigh gonna be truly a pain in the ass to get them without the sample font on it....But Nr.1 I will hunt lol
Such a shame that the sample "ruins" the posters like with the first 3....
>>
Bros Im really excited for the Arika video this month
>>
What would be a theoretical cost to translate the sentai cg up till now?
>>
>>2557507
ufff we gotta all start putting the money together to get that translated lol
around 1$ per page I would assume....
>>
[ Hitomi . la ] had an update for the sentai but nothing seemed to have changed unless, I'm blind.
>>
>>2557517
Same with [e (- or x)hentai. org]. Nothing changed unless im an idiot
>>
>>2557465
Probably more like December to January release window I think
>>
>>2557517
the ones that had the green squares on them are now fix/remove.
>>
>>2557563
That seems about right, I forgot about that
>>
>>2557465
>Man the last two OVAs back then have insanely good production now im really hype for Akane if it the same studio. I wouldn't mind if Takeda actually teaming up with them for real
>>
>>2557591
Could you imagine in a distant future the RPG is completed and it was so successful that they decided to make an anime adaptation? Ah... a man can dream
>>
>>2557596
Only "poro" like studios have done 5+ episodes for an adaptation. No surprise since 6+ episodes from them cost about the same of a high production 2 part bunnywalker adaptation. The closest thing we got to be for a high episode count & above average animation quality was redo healer/Kaifuku (This was a hentai. No one can tell it's an anime if girls are getting facials).
>>
>>2557614
What about Discovery?, they adapted a 10 episodes of 20 min for Night Shift Nurses, those were the glorious days, anyway, im okay with just 2 or 3 episodes as long as it keeps the same quality as bunnywalker, altough i doubt that would be enough to capture the essence of the massive work Takeda is doing with the RPG
>>
>>2557596
Amen to that. At least if these games didn't get an anime adaptation i'd settle for a doujinshi. God i just miss his hentai rn but seeing these RPG and Rangers progress gave me a reason to see another day.
>>
>>2557591
fingers crossed its done by the same team!
>>2557596
oh lord that would be too good!

I wouldn't be surprised if either Ima Ria or Sister Breeder also get an OVA adaption if the Akane OVAs sell well. I mean Takeda is kind of box office in this buisness.
>>
>>2557614
>>2557622
>>2557623
Now that I think about it
Bunnywalker could pull a 3 part Ova with each OVA focusing on 1 girl and by the end we get an 10min orgy with all of them !
A dream.....
I also misse his doujins...., but the RPG is gonna be legendary! For sure!
>>
In my opinion, I'd prefer for him to finish his current stuff (RPG, sentai not so much because he can do it whenever) and after that just picking whatever he wants like doujins or hentai stuff. Good thing he already said he wants to finish the RPG as soon as possible and as we can by the streams he's picking up the pace in order to do so
>>
File: jEYxVxm.png (13 KB, 143x114)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
Do you think the others guys in here might be the King and Kativ? that might explain the other affection levels on the status screens
>>
>>2557697
Max amount of videos for buuny walker has been 4. The elf series, the recent 3 highschool bully hypnosis girl, & another hypnosis series with blond school delinquent & milf at ep 4.
>>
>>2557700
Its still gonna take him a year to finish, because he needs around 1 week per scene and all the coding also needs to be done....We don‘t know how much he has finished offscreen so yeah...Plus „breaks“ from the Rpg when he goes to the Sentai Cg
>>2557701
Good eyes!
>>2557703
So there is hope for a future 4 part OVA RPG series lol
>>
>>2557517
>>2557520
05/03/21:

The latest text version for B×G02c updated, no green blocks and dicks were censored back.
>>
no stream day=bad day
>>
File: 21.jpg (196 KB, 1685x1040)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
Scene 21, the scene before is Rietta Blowjob/Handjob.
Is Scene 21 Kurts "last time" with the girls? After that it seems they will fall pretty fast and their corruption will be done.
>>
>>2557874
Maybe some of Kurt delusions? IRC some anon said it was from a vanilla route or something like that
>>
>>2557907
It was in some kind of island before a Kraken appeared, I remember Takeda doing some pixel art for a Kraken sprite
>>
>>2557874
I want kurt to commit suicide while the girls are fucking randos and laughing at him
>>
>>2557931
The fuck. Takeda isn't Shindol. Leave that depressing heavy shit somewhere else.
>>
>>2557907
posssible
>>2557912
we getting tentecal scenes?!?
>>2557931
chill, but I can say I would like Kurt to "disappear" for the last third of the game and just see the girls in full slut mode and fuck all day and night and Kurt just leaves and Takeda just drops a load of scenes after that point!
>>
>>2557931
Like im fine with NTR by artist because it isn't real but, fuck dude real or not, wishing death on someone that didn't do anything wrong is pretty F'd.
>>
>>2557931
The hell is going on with your life to want that? Yeah we aren't into that level of sad & depressing darkness. Get some therapy dude/girl
>>
>>2557938
Yeah, here is the scene bit. I honestly hope the demo download gets reuploaded during this or next month. My fantia was one month shy of the demo. Don't feel like burning an extra 5 buck to unlock that month if there is a chance the download might get reuploaded.
>>
>>2557948
Here Nigel, this is the old demo, I guess the new one will be uploaded shortly, but if you wanna play it for a bit here you go, I personally hope to see more stuff added to the upcoming one, at least in the coding side, as well as in the debug room https://www.mediafire.com/file/oqrqddg5rix374m/86fbdd91_BNPNTR_win100.zip/file
>>
>>2557931
I think you are confused of author, the worst cases that Takeda has done are the fat guy of Ima Real and Akane's Boyfriend, both cases they are just depressed and both cases they are just depressed and their suffering is to see their ex become sluts.
>>
>>2557931

lmao meds now
>>
>>2557963
>>2557954
>>2557946
>>2557938
>>2557933
arent you fans of ntr?
heh, all that talk about ntr and corruption and you cant even take that, bunch of cowards
>>
>>2557954
>>2557946
honestly if you also like this stuff then you should also take meds tbf
>>
>>2557931
Well you probably wouldn't get that with Takeda, he's not as dark as other NTR authors, he likes corruption and degeneration a lot, but he hasn't done that kind of shit before, so you probably need to look elsewhere
>>
>>2557951
Oh snap this is dope dude. Thanks.
>>
>>2557968
what the fuck are you doing here then? is what Takeda did in old stories.
>>
>>2557986
not so different from vanillafags at the end of the day
>>
>>2557986
A death fetishist is pretty extreme for obvious reasons. Takeda never killed a beta.
>>
File: 69420.jpg (1.01 MB, 2220x1080)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
>>2557951
Just started. Thanks random anon
>>
>>2554543
>>2554554
Before anyone ask how it's translated
>>
>>2558001
Im still holding off on playing the demo because I know he'll be releasing an updated version.
>>
https://kenzato.uk/booru/image/xjMox
Aki's card for KK
>>
>>2558038
>https://kenzato.uk/booru/image/xjMox
Nice
>>
>>2558025
Lol I'm done. I stopped at the beginning of the terena & prince scene couch scene. I'm forcing myself to wait, it pretty good so far. Takeda said there was a vanilla route right? I'm curious as to how he interprets a vanilla route XD. I wouldn't be surprised if the story is already done but now he's ironing out bugs & finishing the art for all scenes
>>
>>2557951
How do we get into the debug room?
>>
i have a dream last night about new sentai milf scene being dropped to fantia...
>>
>>2557967
personallly I like NTR, because it has the best art and hottest sex scenes. I am not inserting myself into the cucks view, but the bulls lol Whishing death to anything is rough dude....There are hentai storys where the cuck kills himself, but Takeda isn't gonna do that. lol
>>2558025
>>2558044
I am also holding of to play through the demo, since the updated version is coming out, but damn I can't take it anymore lol
Also curious about the vanilla route? If there is a vanilla route and if it will be pretty good then I will play first vanilla route and then go into NTR for the full impact lol Seeing them first all vanilla and than the biggest sluts on earth is gonna be great and gonna make their corruption even tastier lol
>>2558054
I need Takeda to draw her by the end of the month......didn't he promise he would do her next...
>>
>>2558083
yeah man, i think we will see milf within this month, but i'm trying to keep my hopes as low as possible... with Takeda everything he drop would be gold, but sentai milf on the other hand, is a platinum
>>
>>2558083
After playing a little bit of the demo, I'm wondering if he meant a "happy ending" route or a 100% vanilla route. The "happy ending" could have all 3 girls getting railed by the villians but kurt(beta), somehow defeats the villians then, rehabs the girls from the ultra hoe life.
>>
>>2558090
True
>>2558090
Yeah, Kurt winning back the girls and saving them and getting a harem ending would be interesting since something like this doesn‘t happen in ntr storys
>>
theres already a good end in the trial. i doubt he'll expand on it any more though.
>>
Kurt doesnt need a happy ending
>>
>>2558162
I agree
>>
I wonder if Takeda will keep the idea of Kurt being jailed making the girls have sex with the bulls, mostly Arika, in order to get him out but ending up enjoying it and not caring about him anymore
>>
File: takeda.png (177 KB, 347x498)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
>>2558180
nah
>>
>>2558180
Would be nice if he continues doing the hidden sex type of thing where they're doing lewd stuff behind desks, tables, etc... in front of Kurt.
>>
>>2558222
I really liked that scene where Arika hid under the desk giving the king a blowjob, I want to see the full scene eventually
>>
>>2558100
Great point. It seemed as if the girls will get F'd by the trio regardless. So it looks like either endings 1.) they remain forever broken sex toys or 2.) Kurt(beta) will rehab the girls after they have been used by the villians [a.k.a the vanilla thing Takeda may have mentioned].
I just can't see how he implements a 100% vanilla route with the way the demo went. I feel the absolute split route moment would be after the aphrodisiac plant monster scene.
>>
>>2558162
No he doesn't, but it would make the NTR route spicier
>>2558224
i hope there will be a lot of these kind of scenes lol
>>2558228
yeah the chances for a complete vanilla route are pretty much 0.
Vanilla route will be the vanilla scenes we already seen + Kurt saving them from the bulls and getting a harem ending with a maybe longer cg scene, but thats it, especially after Takeda was kind of making fun of Kurts dick size compered to the bulls he never gonna do a 100% vanilla route lol
I wouldn't even care if there isn't any kind of vanilla because we are all here for the top tier sluts and them bathing in pleasure lol
But a vanilla route would make the NTR route spicier. First you play vanilla and then you be rubbing yours hands and be like now let me see your true faces lol
>>
fantia update. Arika scene with King
>>
holyshit!!!!
>>
File: arika.jpg (100 KB, 589x757)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>
>>2558240
This is why i was hell bent on a vanilla route. Play the vanilla route 1st then see their true fallen facesom the NTR route
>>
So from this point onward we are in uncharted territory with the RPG, right?
>>
i'm rubbing my hands right now, ready to extract some juicy CGs from that
>>
>>2558250
Great taste.
>>
>>2558254
i think so and it's gonna be interesting how much he will stream the RPG now. Will he not care about spoilers and just stream like he did up until now or not
>>
A newcomer, so would fantia subscription also unlock past post or you have to pay a month worth for posts of each past month?
>>
>>2558275
500yen tier: you get the content what he posts from the moment you sub
1000yen tier: you also get access to older post up to August 2019 I think
Somebody correct me if I am wrong
>>
>>2558250
Honestly this sounds pretty nice
>>
File: smashing-28004862.png (152 KB, 500x590)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>2558275
The {¥1,000=$9.16} plan will unlock the past stuff. Or you can pay {¥500=$4.58} to unclovk the current month & future stuff then pay ¥500 for each month you've missed. I recommend the ¥1,000 plan for newcomers.
>Also here is the video of the Akria & lord Bonner trapped in a tight space.
https://files.catbox.moe/bi7ss1.mp4
>>
>>2558280
"As usual, it will be a video of the event of the huge breasts party NTR.
This is also a scene where Arica, who was in the trial version, is trapped in a closed space with the lord.
This time I tried to attach a sample CG.
>We are considering whether to put out a CG file that is made into a video for supporters."

I'm confused by what he means by that last sentence. Any guesses to what he is saying?
>>
>>2558280
>>2558284
Damn you GOATed for putting it up here so fast!

>We are considering whether to put out a CG file that is made into a video for supporters."
Probably wants to start selling the CGs as a collection with the possibility to "animate" them, make gif kind of animation like with Terenas couch scene.
Imagining that game would have a little bit animation to the scenes would be to much to dream....I would pay double the price!
>>
>Another RPG video will be uploaded in the middle of the month.
Might be the Rietta scene
>>
>>2554281
How did the guy that translated the Terena cow suit video, even implement the translation on the word bar if it was not in the demo application? Lone subtitles for it I would understand but, it was a lone video. Unless that file was hidden in the demo and he was able to directly edit the program right? Must have good tier video editing skills if he did that with just the video alone
>>
>>2558352
Not the guy but I can guarantee you that the scene isnt in the demo
>>
>>2558352
damn who is that guy where is he now?
>>2558383
hold up! how did we get this scene if it ain't in the demo?!?!
>>
>>2558390
He uploaded it as a video to fantia
>>
>>2558383
That's why I'm stumped on how the hell they translated that video without the standard subtitle caption. They translated the text window without acess to the code box.
>>
I'm actually excited because whatever he streams next will be new RPG content
>>
Fuck I want a scene with Arika's pits.
>>
>>2558443
No he hasn't done the completed Akrika desk scene, the completed priest & Rietta handjob/blowjob scene, Rietta/Terena/Kurt kiss frames. These were shown in the past or demo.
>>
Do you think we'll get extra stuff in the upcoming demo? or just a 1:1 but with the completed scenes
>>
>>2558497
I'm like 80% positive that we will get more scenes for the demo
>>
>>2558497
Probably just the completed scenes, the original demo was more like a teaser with all the rough sketches and unfinished drawings, now we'll have a proper demo
>>
Gonna start a self-help group soon for people who can't find a good way to cope with the long wait for the best ntr rpg to finish
>>
Anyone can help translating? Does it mean the Aki poster is for the July issue releasing next month?
>>
File: Ligma_nuts.jpg (817 KB, 1079x1312)
817 KB
817 KB JPG
>>2558551
Here ya go
>>
Live boys
Rietta masturbation.
>>
http://live.fc2.com/63167738
>>
He said
>ありがとうございますー、早く終わらして新しいイベントも作っていきたいんですけど円
Thank you very much... I hope to finish soon and create new events, but yen

>とりあえず、既存のやつ早く終わらしてきますー(*'▽')
Anyway, I'm going to finish the existing ones as soon as possible.

He said he wanted to start drawing more intense scenes as soon as he's done with the existing ones
>>
Man there's always this retard pestering Takeda on when he's gonna draw milf
>>
>>2558609
Nice, but missing again....but he should archive, right?
>>2558616
Ah shit this sounds really promising!
>>
Seeing Rietta's breasts stretch out her dress makes it doubly sexy. My favourite of the three (maybe even all of takeda's girls) because she has the most insane height to breast to hips ratio. The timid nature also adds to it, she's perfect!
>>
repeat
Maybe because he is gonna work on akane after the rpg
>>
>>2558630
Fuckfuckfuck
Can someone record if he shows something other than rpg/sentai?
>>
Stream ended, he said he might stream again at night

>もしかしたら夜またやるかもですー
Maybe I'll do it again at night.
>>
anyone got the haru-chan pic
>>
>>2558642
Haru-chan?
>>
>>2558642
??!?!?!
>>
>>2558643
'Haru-chan' is the name of his cat.
>>
he is back!
>>
Damn somebody record this!
>>
New character design
>>
I will be back at home in 1h, before that i can record shit......
Fuckkkkk
>>
Wrestling woman NTR
>>
He's just praciticing monochrome, nothing serious
>>
>>
>>2558702
>Takeda: "Oh maybe a tan character"
>Takeda: "It looks like an older sister that protects me from bullying"

Smells like a new doujin
>>
Record if you can
>>
File: char.png (516 KB, 1330x767)
516 KB
516 KB PNG
>>2558704
delete this, this is /e/

>cute and plump
>>
>>2558707
Takeda said she might be a athletic foreigner college student
>>
>>2558709
no Takeda is saying "he" might be foreigner.
this girl should be a 4-pages short story of Fantia
>>
>>2558712
No, screw short stories. At least 15+ pages at a minimum
>>
>>2558712
i thought it was for a different comic or something. like a feature in a different artists' one
>>
>>2558717
He said he was doing this as a practice to not forget about how to draw in monochrome, the thing we need the least is more workload on him to never finish stuff at all
>>
FUCK MY CRAP IPHONESLKER ADJGTFÖLKADHSLKF
I RECORDED THE FIRST 1h FROM THE MOMENT HE STARTED SKETCHING; BUT THAT PIECE OF WORTHLESS PIG OF PHONE DIDN'T SAVE IT:
FUCK APPLE
FUCK IPHONE
MY ASS WAS RISKING TO GET CAUGHT AT WORK AND THIS IS THE PAY FOR IT!
>>
>>2558736
KEK
>>
please tell me someone recorded it.....
this kind of stream is exactly what i want to watch as a fellow artist.....
>>
SIKE
I GOT THE FIRST HOUR OR SOMETHING ON PHONE lol
>>
File: msedge_GmZ3VxAbO4.png (1.72 MB, 2560x1440)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB PNG
i mean guys youre not really missing much just some sketching
>>
File: msedge_O3IcPYBzQq.jpg (300 KB, 2560x1440)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
>>
>>2558705
Please... my god please happen.
>>
god damn the one he is working on right now looks like top tier ntr doujin stuff, what a beautiful dumptruck
>>
>>2558630
>>
>>2558753
The ero costume she wears, man I'm really liking this new girl
>>
>>2558746
I have a thing for women that give off a eye piercing cold look. Just want to dominate the shit out of them or they take control of me in the bedroom (no butt stuff or bondage. Just straight aggressiveness)
>>
Big R.I.P to the artist anons if they are missing this stream. Lots of great teaching material in the stream from facial sketching to body mangement. The gal is now my favorite character he has drawn.
>>
Pretty interesting stream
>>
stream end. He'll draw milf soon maybe next time.hope :D
>>
File: Bigtittygoth.jpg (220 KB, 1564x1080)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
He said he might add these exercise monochrome draws to fantia. It was cool to see him do monochrome again. This dude is fast at monochrome projects
>>
that was top tier right here guys!
I got some recordings so yeah thank god because for as an artist that was really interesting!
She needs to get a full 30p doujin!!! That character design was tooooo good to be just a "sketch"!

I would like her in a little bit different NTR doujin.
Like she is the head of a school gang and bullies the MC and then at somepoint he blackmails her and makes her pay for the bullying and makes her his personal cumdumpster! She abandons her gyaru boyfriend and best friends for a guy that is kind of a looser and becomes his personal bitch lol A Uno Reverse kind of NTR lol

It's a shame that this will stay at practice drawings...Takeda is so good that practice drawings look top tier!!!
>>
File: Areola_Delete .jpg (180 KB, 1383x837)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>2558779
Minus the areola
>>
>>2558779
>>2558782
There's so much soul in his drawings, even when viewed through low resolution screen caps like these.
>>
>>2558782
Holy fuck he did those drawings in one stream? I wish I had watched it since I draw all the time based on his doujin girls

>>2558781
Netori would be amazing for a change of pace
>>
So what's the deal with these girls, are they going to be sketches or 4p stuff that will be uploaded the fantia?
>>
>>2558786
Sounded like he wanted to reaffirm his ability to draw monochrome. I don't think he has touched monochrome drawings in 2 years
>>
>>2558280
You are the true lord, thank you
>>
uploading the recordings to the missed stream folder
>>
>>2558797
sketch stream?
or
rpg stream?
>>
>>2558801
both
>>
>>2558797
>>2558806
Legend!
And here I was making a big fuss out of it recording when I was at work lol
>>
File: 4srq7n5stuu41.jpg (93 KB, 1108x964)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>2558779
Too bad I missed the stream. I just did a monochrome picture last week. I have mixed feelings, I was under the assumption that it was supposed to be easier.
>>2558781
I like the bitchy girls too and the eyes. Thanks for recording. Do you have a different mega somewhere? I'm a little lost
>>
>>2558553
What program are you using for translation ???
>>
Apparently the rpg video event we're getting in the middle of the month will be Rietta's masturbation, I hope after that everything RPG releated will be a new thing
>>
>>2558840
i did record it but not 100% more like 85% and a lot of messages where coming in, because i recorded it on my phone at work lol so gotta edit them out then i will somehow upload it on the weekend!
but didn't the anon above us say he got both streams, rpg and sketch, from today recorded and he will upload them? I am also a little bit lost right now lol

Btw did Takeda mention her name or she nameless?!? Must say from her design and attituded she might be in my top Takeda characters and thats only the sketch lol
Come on Takeda do a 25-30p doujin with here for comiket! But it's probably better for him not to do because top focus lies on RPG and thats the right way even if a new doujin would be epic. I don't want him to get to stressed out. He gotta stay happy and healthy, thats what we need!
>>
>>2558854
It will be just 4p stuff as practice, just like that one he posted some time ago about the gf and the uni bulls, as much as I like the new girls, especially the gyaru one, probably of my fav designs from him, I prefer if he focused on the RPG first, and then after he's done with it go wild with whatever he feels like
>>
Sketch Stream
Fullscreen
https://mega.nz/folder/xwIQSD5Q#hJkqD6QUJ8JUR8iKlexltA
>>2558797
Next time use OBS
>>
>>2558854
They are already up in the mega
>>2558863
Did that but what recording config did you use. My vids seems too heavy
>>
>>2558863
Thanks!
>>2558864
what mega? stream anons mega? i seem to be to retarded to find them lol
>>
>>2558848
"Camera Translator" is the name of the app. Yes, that is the actual name of the app.
>>
Confused. So there are 3 mega's ran by 3 different people. [ 1.)Missed streams, 2.) RPG content minus streams folder, 3.) New sketch mega made for todays sketch stream ]. Who has the Rietta masturbation stream from today? Is it stream anon, RPG anon, or sketch stream anon?
>>
File: OBS.jpg (417 KB, 2890x1534)
417 KB
417 KB JPG
>>2558864
>>
>>2558875
>>2554707
Rietta masturbation, skipp the last 2 videos(sketch stream but not fullscreen)
>>2558863
Sketch Stream fullscreen
>>
>>2558878
You should have let these namefaggots in the dark man
>>
>>2558876
thanks
>>
>>2558881
wut
>>
>>2554707
Whoops. So there are 4 megas now. This the one with everything today.
>>
File: bods takedaa.jpg (129 KB, 648x656)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>2558779
mad respect for takeda to be able to draw the body without building it first. (i ran out of time, but sometime i'll have to closely study what he's doing with his those gradients.) also bitch girl closely becoming my new favorite girl.
>>
>>2558944
The speed at which he drew the girls without a base was insane. I too like the cold gaze girl. I feel like structuring faces can be the most difficult thing for artist but, he does it with ease. That's years of practice for yeah
>>
>>2558779
fuuuuccccck this man never misses with his drawing style!
and the fact that i can already imagine their broken expressions after getting boned hard really speaks to his craftmanship (sporty girl ftw)
>>
>>2558988
Hate to burst your bubble but he isn't making a doujin out of them. It was just a drawing exrcise since he hadn't drawn in monochrome in a while
>>
a friend who follows takeda asked me to make an edition where they make ntr to the prince, that's why it's in spanish

https://mega.nz/file/NBtR2K6K#fnzEvPhZTgXIb3Cb_f1t2IJM1-ycLv6SZ0H8Z6n1hFs
>>
>>2559054
Based
>>
>>2559054
Wow that actually look pretty authentic
>>
>>2559054
nice
>>
File: Base.jpg (1.44 MB, 3960x6759)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB JPG
I've always been enchanted with this panel of Aki-sensei <3, and for the longest time have wanted to remake it to hi-res from what is available online (and animate it! If any of you remember the rough animation of this panel I posted years ago, that is the endgame there).
But since I work with Paint.net (because I have always been a poorfag haha and only do this as a hobby when I can't sleep), the time & work would have been huge & tedious so I have been putting it off for smaller edits for years.

A lot of changes (good & bad) are happening in my life which made me feel that I should finally finish this project once and for all. It'll probably take months and months and months though. I usually like to finish projects as soon as possible before my attention turns to something else which is why they are always very small edits, but this is what I have always wanted to do. Sharing about it here for now I guess is my way of committing to it and to keep my motivation up to finish it.

And apologize for not being active, I'm so proud of how this community has grown since I started the Maken-ki threads in April 2018 but sitting down in Paint throughout the night with those basic tools clicking away has always been where my heart is at. I guess that's why I'd rather personally draw it than commissioning or upgrading my tools for these edits. But it comes at the cost of my time and attention (and sleep haha). I love reading all the comments & contributions for the threads. You guys are amazing.

>sorry for the essay dump, it's a big personal project I'm starting so I ended up pouring my heart out as soon as I started to write something for this post
>>
File: 1566888876193.gif (1.19 MB, 753x1200)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB GIF
Found my animation from the archives, thank god I don't need to draft it again haha
>>
>>2559054
Wow. NTR chad NTR'd by orc cock. That's like... super NTR. I actually kinda want to see something like this now. Chad steal from beta but then the chad gets his stolen girl stolen by something even greater on the chad totem pole.
>>
>>2558999
at least he can make some 4koma or something with the girls design it's way too good for just a one off
>>
>>2558859
uni bulls and gf ntr??? where? i think i missed that one lol
>>2558878
thanks for clearing it up

>>2559068
No thank you for all the great edits and starting these threads back then in April 2018!!!
I "joined" this community in Feb/March this year and oh boy this really did save me, because this last winter made me nearly fall into hard depression, but finding these threads and Takeda live streaming really cheered me up!
I always liked Takeda! Started reading Maken-ki somewhere in 2016 I think (even though i put in on hold after Vol16 because it took my local publisher so long to translated but gonna finish it now lol). And than discovering his hentai work, first Tsundero than Sister Breeder but after these I kind of was afraid to go into his NTR stuff, but well one day I did with Ima Ria and then Mana Tama and ohhhh boy he made me a degenerate lol Since then I am a NTR lover and Takeda simp lol
Even started drawing in 2015 but between 2017-2020 I maybe filled like 20 pages of practice and what not so pretty much nearly stopped drawing for like 2-3 years and yeah 2020 happened and I picked up the drawing pen again in the middle of the year and since this year i am even more motived to draw even though I have still a long way to go because effectively I have only drawn for like 3 1/2 years lol
I promised a Aki artwork and yeah still nothing published BUT I am working on it right now and hope to finish it by the end of this month!
But I need a little bit of help, because I am struggeling with Akis hair lol Is there a panel or picture of here looking down from a little bit of a side angle? I just can't figure the hair angle out lol

Sry for the long shit post...
>>
>>2559074
sounds awesome tbf
>>
>>2559087
Did you read maken ki first or the hentai first? I don't remember but it must have been vice versa for me, because I was reading maken assuming thered be more smut.

Also I've been studying art since 2013. No drawing, just studying. Came to the realization to just teach myself and have fun. Only just now developed the habit to draw one thing everyday. Basically I'm 1yr still amateur. My advice is just draw everyday and don't care if it's looks great.
>>
>>2559068
Just don't over work yourself. Work & parental duties sounds stressful as hell so, it's pretty understandable you're doing to get your mind off stress.
>>
>>2559129
hmmm don't know if maken ki first or hentai....probably around the same time I discovered both lol
Well my problem with drawing is that I set myself unrealstic standards that are impossible to reach at the level of practice that I have, basiclly I ask myself does this artwork/sketch look like a professionals mangakas lol
Thus I get frustrated really hard and fast since I picked up the pen again in mid 2020. So i kind of overcome this frustration with reference photos, when I just can't get the anatomy or angle right, i search for a reference, break it down and try again.
Since I draw 95% erotic things i have a lot of "spicy" reference photos in my folder lol
And getting positiv feedback on my pixiv posts motivites me more than ever lol
So really drawing I am since mid 2020, because between 2015-2017 I copied my fav artist and tried to replicated the panel or artwork.
>>
>>2559151
That's what I was talking about. You just have to turn off your brain and don't get frustrated comparing yourself to others. I like having few reference photos. But I useing "mangamaterials" on twitter for anatomy. And "bokuman studio" for body movement.
>>
Can you stop posting /h/ content in this thread? It'll just get the mods to target us or outright ban these threads sooner or later. Please remember the board this is on.
>>
Whoever is doing the new threads just put it as a big reminder on the first line.
>>
>>2559433
>>2559486
Will do!!!
>>
>>2559433
we turned away from /h/, but /h/ came to us.
>>
File: 50K_subscibers.jpg (363 KB, 861x1206)
363 KB
363 KB JPG
50k mark on fantia & 171k twitter followers. He's moving.
>>
>>2559593
damn 50k on fantia, the real question is how many of those are paying the 5$? Lord he could be swimming in money just from fantia subs lol
Wouldn't be surprised if he makes like 10k lol
>>
>>2559593
my man would be getting 25 million Japanese yen
a month if you just add the 500 yen support plan
>>
>>2559593
our sensei is rich
>>
>>2559711
i don't think so, you can see just around 300 people like when he post something , and only few of them actually pay money.
>>
>>2559794
No, the 300 would be the equivalent to a upvote button. Plus the free plan makes zero sense to keep due the frequency of content for it. Like every 3 momths
>>
I always think that if someone is getting millions of upvotes, only 1% will actually contribute to him.
>>
>>2559819
1% would still earn him at least 2500$ lol
plus the money he gets from drawing covers and posters
I think our Sensei is doing pretty good xD
>>
>>2559828
>lol xD

>>2559593
I hope this go well, I don't hate Maken Ki but I prefer if he keep doing Ero instead of become maisntream like many Artists.
>>
We are coming up on creating a new thread. If anyone wants to suggest the next profile picture, please post what you want down below.

Criteria: No men in the photo & no semen on the girls.
>>
>>2559880
I'd post another Arika but I want to give the other anons a chance
>>
>>2559880
Rubia!
>>
>>2559880
Rietta
>>
>>2559880
Terena
>>
File: NtK5fZd.png (587 KB, 942x694)
587 KB
587 KB PNG
>>2559880
Im the anon that posted the current OP image, I think Rietta deserves to be the OP on the next thread
>>
>>2559880
Also voting for Rietta
>>
>>2559925
rietta
>>
>>2559927
Yeah it about time for Rietta to be a profile mascot. I'm really liking this one but, the priest's upper body above Rietta shoulder's, needs to be fully blacked out or edited out.
>>
>>2559919
Yep, agreed! I am leaning towards that breast grope photo if someone can edit out the priest above Rietta's shoulders. His hands are fine though
>>
>>2559939
ass > grab
>>
>>2559945
Where is the full squat pic. The picture above looks cropped. I know there are frames without the priests dick on her
>>
File: BigBitchGal_001.png (792 KB, 1244x1604)
792 KB
792 KB PNG
i'd vote Rietta for next thread. but this big girl should pop up as op eventually.
>>
File: BigBitchGal_002.png (691 KB, 1059x1461)
691 KB
691 KB PNG
>>2559953
i tried to upscale these with waifu2x. they came out poor so i cropped em to profile pics.
>>
If only we had that Rietta masturbation scene to use as the thumbnail for next thread.
>>
>>2559951
>>
>>2559951
>>2559959
>>
there's 4 variations to this, for those who are unaware.
>>
>>2559966
>>
>>2559966
>>
>>2559966
>>
>>2559966
>>
>>2559961
Im think I'll choose this one. Picture 5 was great but is unfinished
>>
File deleted.
I think it's late but here is Terena sentai
>>
File: qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq.jpg (3.73 MB, 3456x1944)
3.73 MB
3.73 MB JPG
I think it's late but here is Terena sentai
>>
>>2560017
Nice
>>
>>2559959
Still have a couple days left with the thread, maybe takeda would upload the scene by then
>>
>>2560011
Crop it a bit so Rietta takes up more of the frame, dat ass gonna invite so many more people on board
>>
Found these while browsing the archive
Some old takeda streams
https://mega.nz/folder/iBpHlIoA#dqslalNHUOA8JW2kyRPfjw
>>
>>2560073
Where on livefc2 can i find his archives? I have an account but I'm lost on where to find it on their website
>>
also voting for Rietta!
>>2560076
to watch his archived stream you gotta switch to the japanese version of the website, scroll down and click on the second tab and you will see all his archived streams, BUT to watch them you gotta have fc2 premium membership which is about 10$
>>
pretty sure we get the Rietta scene this week!
>>
>>2560127
Most likely yeah, he said around the middle of the month
>>
>>2560145
Idk if archive
I'll be at work so my hands are tied
>>
>>2558779
>>2558782
Rip he changed her look, I liked her old look better.
>>
he is live boys!
>>
oh back to terena scene, that could means rietta is done?
>>
>>2560168
i hope he archives, because I can watch only for 2 hours after that I gotta go.....
>>
As much as I love the finished RPG scenes, I kinda wanna see new stuff with new dialogues
>>
They are talking about the possible endings for the girls, this is what they've come up so far

> Rietta... erotic examiner, Terena... erotic teacher, Arika... sex knight... I'm glad they all found new jobs.
>>
>>2560212
Would be nice to see some scenes at the end or as extras, of the 3 in their new jobs, Arika training new dick knights, Rietta in the confessional, Terena teaching the young guys.
>>
They're talking about the possible endings and routes, he said this

>I'm thinking of using a pattern where the ED splits based on the changes in the stats of the events you choose.
>>
>>2560207
yeah feel ya, we "only" get the scenes we already know and he just colors them...sometimes we get the odd stream like last time or the poster stream with Akane or Aki, but unfortunately he often doesn't archive the "interesting/odd" ones...

"Rod monopoly & everyone's sharing × 3 and NTR avoidance end & fall from NTR avoidance END"
My man is talking about the different endings, he said maybe even 8 and that the choices will affect the outcome
>>
>>2560227
He either got very good at RPGM or he finally hired a programmer.
>>
>>2560229
Yeah he just should hire a programmer that helps him and about his „assistant“ I must say it‘s either bullshit or a friend, because he was working on this scene like 1-2 weeks ago and we all thought he gave it up to his assistant yet here we are again and it‘s not finished.....
He is my GOAT but he is makeing life harder for himself if he is doing every single bit by himself and in this tempo it won‘t even be finished in 2022....
>>
repeat
>>
>>2560233
Why god why....
>>
>>2560234
He's listening/watching to some kind of tv show. Also, he's drinking.
>>
>>2560234
mah bad
he is archiving the stream!!!
for some reason it took some time to show up
>>
>>2560242
Thanks for the heart attack bro
>>
Bros I can't wait to see slut knight Arika, imagine if there's some post-game stuff where Kurt gets his knight title and returns to the castle to see Arika giving the King a blowjob full slut while the King greets Kurt and telling him his next assignment
>>
File: omg.jpg (102 KB, 474x958)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>
>>2560245
Whats that?!?!
Damn it always when I am at work or away from home he shows interesting stuff....
>>
>>2560246
What's that? A stream that won't be archived
>>
>>2560232
To be honest 2022 could be setting your hopes too high.
From what I've seen the progress of the RPG went like this:
- project started back in 2017 but in those early stages he didn't decide yet if it will be a game or just CG collection, and he only started working on it as a game late in 2018
- demo was released in april 2019 with the unfinished art from the scenes available
- only now he is close to finish all the scenes from the demo and from what we've seen in his stream those are around 25% of all the scenes planned in the game (he could add more too)
Keeping all those things in mind, and the fact that he also works on other projects, I would say a more realistic release date would be 2024-2025. But then again this is just me guessing so feel free to think otherwise.
>>
File: tak.jpg (827 KB, 2038x1025)
827 KB
827 KB JPG
some "hd" img
>>
戦闘もほとんどないからね、ただエロイベだけは多めに出来るよう頑張ります(*'▽')
>The erotic scenes themselves are already done, and once the five scenes and the kissing scene are done, I'll make new events.

What does he mean by those 5 scenes, like the arika blowjob stuff?
>>
>>2560258
Where the fuck are you getting 5 scenes from? That sentence alone refers to how the game has very little fighting so he will be trying to compensate with good dialogue.
>>
>>2560258
He was refering to the 5 cg differences that akira first sex scene with kurt will have. After that i think he will do maid akira
>>
>>2560264
My bad, I pasted the wrong sentence, it was meant to be this one >エロシーン自体は出来てるんで、その5シーンとキスシーン終われば新しいイベント作っていく感じ
>>
What is the name of the show that he is watching?
>>
>>2560249
i agree a 2024 or 2026 at the latest
>>
stream finished
>むぅ、ちょっと疲れがきたかな
>はいー、それではお疲れ様でしたー。また近いうちに
>>
>>2560249
thats what gives me depression, because I know 2022 in this tempo is not realistic......Thats why I said he should hire a programmer, put the Sentai on side till Fall of this year and go full out on the H-Scenes for the next 5 months.....But it's his Baby and he can chose how he wants to work on it and I can understand if he says he wants to do everything by himself .(and as an artist myself I can see why he doesn't want to focus on only 1 thing for a long time, thats hard and can get boring, thus I have the biggest respect for people like Oda or Gosho who do a series without big distraction for like 25+ years!)
(in before he is doing it on purpose so he can drag out Fantia aka have a safe payment for years to come with the little scenes he drops on it lol)

>>2560258
The scenes he needs to finish completely would be:
Kissing scenes woiuld be: 1, 7 and 8
Other 5 scenes would be: 2, 6, 9, 10, 11

But looking back at it, in the last 4 months he completed following scenes: 3, 4, 5, 12, 13, 14, while doing Sentai CG in between + other projects! If he would focus 100% for 4 months on RPG he could do up to 15 scenes!

>>2560245
back to that artwork, is that a existing character from a anime/game or is it Takeda original, any clues?

>>2560248
kekeke jokes on you, because I recorded even though I wasn't at home and Takeda still archived

Scene 6 and 11 are the scenes he finishes in the coming week and uploades on Fantia! Plus the artwork he did last time, so Fantia is getting a lot of content this month!
>>
When oh when will they announce the Akane OVAs...
>>
>>2560297
>back to that artwork, is that a existing character from a anime/game or is it Takeda original, any clues?
I'm assuming that's the sports girl new upgraded design. I don't know since I haven't watched the stream yet.
>>2560170
>>2560250
I like her new design. I'd give it three thumbs up. Granted I hope you not talking about the bitchy girl. I won't know till later.
>>
>>2560311
I'd predict sometime around December or later. That's usually that company's track record.
>>
>>2560320
Release maybe, but not the announcement
>>
>>2560311
I expect an annoucment in june/july and a release between Oct-Dec
>>2560319
good eye! it's probably her!
Come on Takeda drop a doujin ala pjias "I've always believed in you" kekeke I know he will do a doujin this year! Just by the simple fact that C92-95 are getting adapted and why shouldn't he do more if he knows that there is a good chance to get OVAs after the success that the first 2 where!
>>
>>2560250
New hair huh... well i like the old design more but short hair seems realistic and more natural for a "sporty" type girl
>>
>竿独占&みんなの共有×3とNTR回避エンド&NTR回避からの堕ちEND

honestly what does this mean
>>
File: 4P.jpg (672 KB, 950x873)
672 KB
672 KB JPG
He say that will post on fantia.
It's gonna be 4 pages
>>
>>2560370
let a man have a dream......
4p is kind of wasted potential for a character design that looks this good.......
>>
>>2560374
don't stress, there's always the chance he'll return to it like he did with Love Plus
>>
File: qroHOKA.png (977 KB, 1632x918)
977 KB
977 KB PNG
Okay I was rewatching the stream and noticed this, what's that room supposed to be, now I'm really curious, as soon as he releases the demo I'll be digging around that room
>>
>>2560397
I'm pretty sure he said it was the kind of a recollection room.
>>
>>2560399
So I take he changed the location of it? It was supposed to be in Kurts room in the inn
>>
>>2560402
I mean, mansion, my bad
>>
>>2560370
oh boy its gonna be the strong and protective oneesan type of character getting taken down right?
>>
>>2560397
You mean the room where the floating comic page appears?. Yeah, very strange.
>>
File: bc3772b.jpg (1.02 MB, 4032x3024)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>New Thread!

>>2560431
>>2560431
>>2560431

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.