[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/e/ - Ecchi

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 76 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Previous Thread: >>2624457

Fantia: https://fantia.jp/fanclubs/14555
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/shinjugai
>>
>>
Mai-senpai
>>
File: 1617474322644.jpg (3.68 MB, 4070x10000)
3.68 MB
3.68 MB JPG
>>
File: FDcCyxnakAEjQ_c.jpg (1.6 MB, 1392x2034)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB JPG
Nami-san
>>
>>
>>2630333
I can't wait to see the Arika blowjob scene!!!
>>
File: 1632318668343.png (2.02 MB, 1106x1572)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB PNG
>>
>>2630335
Wow, where does that come from?
>>
LIVE!!!!!!
https://sketch.pixiv.net/@takehiro05/lives/5305461601821022782
BBC Time!!!
>>
>>2630368
wow nice I just got back home to. Those sketches in the back already look good as fuck.
>>
How many pages is this c99 piece gonna be anyway? Has Takeda said anything about that at all?
>>
>>2630371
looks like 30-40 pages
>>
Did he ever show close up of the sketches?
>>
>>2630373
nop
>>
File: r000.png (859 KB, 742x1086)
859 KB
859 KB PNG
>>2630113
Alright, I read the scene last night and this is what I got.
Kurt hears sound coming from inside the church, to him it sounds like someone is in pain or something, but its just Rietta getting dicked. You then get the option to know what happened before Kurt got there. So some days prior to the event, Rietta is in the church discussing with the priest where he is suggesting Rietta to join the Penis church so he can help Kurt get out of Jail. The priest warns her that the royal family is really harsh with the punishment given to the people that cross the king, Rietta doesn't believe him and goes to investigate herself. Everything is happening after she was rescued from the goblins where they modified her brain, so her common sense is kind of fucked up. After asking around, she gets worried that what the Priest said might be true. The day after, she comes back to the church and decides to join the church on the conditions that the Priest helps Kurt, and that Vaginal Sex is forbidden since she doesn't want to "soil her body". The priest then asks her to change into her new attire, shenanigans ensue and he fucks her in the ass while faking everything as an "introduction lesson". The word "lesson" seams to be her trigger word so whenever someone says something is part of a "lesson", she believes it. They continue fucking late into the night when Kurt who seems to have been released from prison stumbles upon the noises coming from the church, he knocks on the doors, interrupting the priest and Rietta, who is now mind broken and begging for dick. The scene ends there.

Also, it seems the fantia post with the CG images is missing pic related.
>>
>>2630373
I'll take screenshots if he does, I plan on watching the whole stream.
>>
40P?
NICE!!!!
>>
Damn these panels are hot. Pronebone while hugging pillow tightly and fucked on all fours like a pig.
>>
>>2630375
Thanks for the synopsis my guy! It's nice to have some context and clarification. Interesting that framing the church activities as "lessons" are the trigger for Rietta. So she's been completely broken in now after this scene, eh? Was expecting a little more fight after the body mod scene but I guess Arika is gonna be the true hold out. Rietta's the quick fall and Arika will maybe take some more time before finally getting dicked. I'm curious what Terena's take will be post-body mod. After Takeda's done with his c99 work hopefully we'll see what that next Terena scene will reveal.
>>
>>2630381
Really?!What did he say?
>>
>>2630381
New ova animation someday
>>
>>2630375
Thanks anon, these kinds of scenarios is what I love. Tricking the girls into sex. I just hope Arika would show some resistance when it comes to penetration, where she is deceived into having sex and realizing it right before it happens
>>
Did it ended?
Did he say anything interesting or erotic?
>>
Any screenshots?
>>
did anyone record this one?
>>2630381
really?!?!??!
>>
File: Screenshot (1559).png (555 KB, 1920x1080)
555 KB
555 KB PNG
>>2630381
>>2630428
>>2630438
>>
>>2630440
HYPE!!!!!
Do you have any recordings or what did he draw this stream? I need them C99 streams.....
>>2630397
2023 incoming! I swear he went from 16p to 40+p just because he knows thats guaranteed cash from lunesoft!
>>
he didn't zoom so mb about the quality
also in the comments he said something about a new AV that he is going to mix in the story
so it may be 2 av and the husband imagination or something
it seems husband is watching the first AV and thinking about what happened behind the scenes or his mind is just filling the spaces or something like that

https://files.catbox.moe/ric41w.png
https://files.catbox.moe/aegco9.png
https://files.catbox.moe/giltn0.png
>>
he also made the black guy taller
he wants to use maks (mask bj, etc )
>>
>>2630446
>>2630447
damn this looks amazing!!!
I swear I can't miss any of those streams...shame that no one got an recording...
>>
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C167yvLzTBk2fIV6rATtmmUIP86CZwOn/view?usp=sharing
>>
>>2630449
based
>>
> 40 pages
I really hope he'd draw additional pregnancy scenes, the previous milf didn't feel complete without it. Takeda's fetish is gradually involving, he's including farting and more obscene things, so I'd love to see some big bellies. To me, pregnancy is a big NTR factor, when the husband or bf sees their girl getting knocked up, and having to raise the child for the rest of her life
>>
>>2630453
agree the C93 milf lacked something and from the previews of this new one it looks like it will blow C93 out of the water!
>>
>>2630449
playback limit reached... :(
>>
So is he close to finished with arika's scene ? He did say he'd postpone rpg until he's finished with the current milf
>>
>>2630472
I really hope he uploads it, I'm personally really bummed out since I dont really care about the upcoming doujin, I'm happy for the people who does, but that means that at least we have 2 months without any rpg update
>>
>>2630449
Can someone who got this put it on mega or something? It's unwatchable and undownloadable on google drive.
>>
@anons who watched the stream live: Did he say if he would stream later today or something about him streaming?
>>
>>2630484
Just that he would finish the whole draft of the c99 doujin. Let's hope he streams this weekend.
>>
>>2630492
ah ok thanks for the info
shame that he won't show more of his creative process by streaming the draft, because as a drawfag it's the most interesting part
>>
>>2630335
Wow (!!!), in my delusional headcanon this is coverart for the visual novel adoption for https://exhentai.org/g/1848918/cdc1f19a18/
>>
>>2630342
preorder bonus for that OVA
>>
https://twitter.com/harimau_mmd2/status/1445470397579759616
>>
If you guys could only do one of the following, which would it be?

1. Doggystyle anal with Reitta
2. Get head from Arika
3. Get squatted on by Terena
>>
>>2630237
thanks, man
but The link is not working
>>
>>2630679
Get head from Arika, easily
>>
>>2630684
based
>>
Want to see Takeda to draw more inverted nipple characters
>>
>>2630679
4. Mating press Aki-sensei
>>
>>2630679
5. Hold hands with Himegami
>>
>>2630714
Wholesome
>>
>>2630702
based
>>2630679
mating press Terena
>>
>>2630679
Full Nelson arika and cervix penetration
>>
>>2630679
6. Befriend Usui
>>
>>2630775
Highly based arikabro
>>
>>2630679
Nipplefuck Terena
>>
>anon hyped about the new doujin having 40p!
>anon realizes that it will take months to translate
>depression
>>
>>2630831
then just commission it earler, bro
>>
>>2630831
I don't know about that, comiket doujins by high profile authors of which Takeda is definitely one of them, get translated pretty quickly. If someone gets their hands on his c99 doujin, it shouldn't be more than a month before someone does a translation. At least that's what I think.
>>
File: c99.png (2.21 MB, 2317x1300)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB PNG
>>2630833
yes, bro
>>2630834
yeah you are right, probably February/March could get as an translation. Feb might be loaded with the Ovas and the translation!

Pages like this make me even more hyped! Seeing her all loving with her husband growing up and then boom corruption and become a cum dumpster! I am so hyped for this doujin!
>>
is he focusing on doujin right now?
>>
>>2630860
I guess he is, my current hopium is that he releases the arika video this week
>>
>>2630843
you got the video? mind uploading it maybe to mega? can't download from that one link up there by gdrive thanks in advance
>>
>>2630869
I had the same problem because I was trying to view/download it without being logged in. Try signing in to Google and you should be able to download it.
>>
Do you guy think we'll get something this week?
>>
>>2630939
probably not
>>
BBC shit does nothing for me , hard pass , waiting for the OVA ...
>>
>>2630976
Same but for more rpg/sentai stuff
>>
In a non-shit timeline we would have gotten the gyaru instead.
>>
no one cares losers, go seethe somewhere else
>>
You seem pretty bothered.
>>
>>2630843
>pic
Holy fuck my dick isn't ready
>>
>>2630679
I'm a shithole man so 1.
>>
>>2631002
those guys are so funny they preffer ugly bastard than bbc ,maybe they have a weird complex.

Jokes asides who cares if the doujin has bbc or ugly bastard the only thing that cares is takeda's draws,everything that he does will be a masterpiece
>>
Bros takeda just deleted all his vis from FC2 RIP
>>
>>2630513
>https://exhentai.org/g/1848918/cdc1f19a18/
dead link
>>
>>2631083
NICE
>>
>>2631045
they cant self insert themselves to giga chad big dick BBC and insert themselves more to ugly bastards
>>
>>2631085
retard
>>
God I didn't know how much I loved seeing a cum filled hole fucked. I got hard as fuck when rietta's ass was filled with cum and the priest shoved it back in, even though I wasn't a big fan is anal. Really hoping he would do the same for arika's BJ scene and penetration, having her display her mouth and pussy full of cum just to have the lord unexpectedly shove the cum even deeper.
>>
He's live.
>>
>>2631128
Based
>>
>クリアファイルの画像は支援サイトにだせればとは思います

>RPG作業は少々お待ちを
>>
>腹ボテはさすがにラストになるので腹ボテセックスはあっても1~2Pかな

Fuck I'm crossing my fingers for pregnancy scene.
>>
>>2631134
He needs to take the Xration pill
>>
>>2631133
So no more RPG or Sentai until next year it seems. What a shame.
>>
>>2631135
I don't understand all the impregnation talk but no aftermath, oh well, he drew it for the gyaru one, I'll keep coping

>>2631138
Not even arika's bj?
>>
>>2631138
Pharmanon, see you guys next year then, if he posts something relevant on fantia Ill post it here, but I kinda lost motivation after this
>>
Hope someone records as i am missing this one due to work
>>
>とりあえず来月中旬までマンガ作業、の頃はRPG作業、1月も同じ感じ予
>>
File: cover.png (206 KB, 360x521)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
he has been working on the cover on this stream
he didn't touch the sketchs from last stream
19/40 for the pages (sketch) so far
cover is looking pretty nice
however he thinks he made the breasts way too big, he couldn't find space to put the title
>>
nevermind
i'm blind
he added 4 new pages
>>
https://files.catbox.moe/1n31c1.png
https://files.catbox.moe/giltn0.png
>>
>>2631159
>>2631163
Damn! Why do I always miss the best streams.....
>>
>予定は未定、でもボテは最後にやるつもり
Holy fuck!
I sincerely hope this is the gateway to Takeda doing pregnant endings from now on. Seriously, for something so natural, it is too underrated. Would've came buckets if Akane and the other milf one had preggo, but here's hoping to a prosperous future for preggofags
>>
Is this the first time he does mature panties?
>>
those legs thighs and miniskirt unf
>>
File: asdasdasd112312312.png (156 KB, 383x450)
156 KB
156 KB PNG
update
>>
File: cover4.png (310 KB, 532x518)
310 KB
310 KB PNG
google translated btw
there's is going to be a debut AV (that i thought was the husband imagination) then a more extreme one with the tattoo, costume and maybe a final one that end in her getting pregnant and some guy in the chat said something about a gangbang, but since it was not from Takeda i'm not sure
idk about you guys but gangbang here would kinda be too much just the milf and the guy would be enough i think, but who knows how extreme Takeda wants this to be
debut AV milf is a english teacher.
>>
File: cover6.png (107 KB, 354x262)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
second AV Cover

Takeda said its like a AV Box/Package
>>
ended?
>>
>>2631176
oh my fucking god LET"S GOOOO
>>
>>2631176
nice! The cover looks amazing and I like that he keeps it going as the sunflower series!

has anyone recorded this stream?
>>
>>2631159
>>2631177
He is already working on covers for the ovas
>>2631171
I hope an ending pregnant sex scene too
>>
its for the 99 thing
>>
>>2631171
The taste in these threads keeps getting worse ...
>>
>>2631176
I'm just gonna say it, takeda is going way off the deep end in his proportions. At least in this picture anyway. He was already deep with the milf and terena and even more with that bitch one-shot earlier but this just sinks way further.

Her breasts could pretty much fit twice the volume of her head, each! And are basically resting on her lap. Her hips look almost double the width of her shoulders, no way that's just cause she's sitting. Her arm length looks proportional to her head but no way to the rest of her body. Her belly button would be at elbow depth away from her neck, she ain't shrugging. And why is her panties projected so far forward than the rest of her upper body? Either they're halfway down her to knees or she has a really forward projected pussy *shudders*. Not to mention the gargantuan of a nig behind her, is he on his knees right now? Is that supposed to be Shaq? Is she going to give blowjobs standing up?

I'm sure it's just this particular picture though. Right? Not just me... right? Like, I voted for milf but goddamn
>>
so no one recorded this stream.......
>>
>>2631216
And her right arm holding the book is crooked, probably just a colouring error though. Hope takeda notices when finalising. The arm looked fine here >>2631159
>>
>>2631216
Yeah, he really overdid it with the breasts, but the sketches look fine at least.
>>
in chat someone joked about him not having space to put the title
and he said they are right and he was going to make it her breasts smaller
but the people in chat went hysterical
"no!"
"please, its fine"
"don't change it"
etc

in one of the sketchs the milf's eyes is at the guy chest level
so he is a full head taller and a bit taller than her

but you are right the proportions on the cover are kinda off
>>
a full head and a bit taller than her
mb

i mean the black guy was going to be almost same height or like 1 or 2 inches taller
so he changed and made him taller
which is fine
>>
>>2631218
And the online of her back does not look like it'll round off into her shoulder above. I guess takeda drew the breasts way too wide and ended up making her back look dispropotionally wider than her shoulders lol

I really love takeda's milfs, so I'm probably nitpicking this way too much since it stretches just a bit past my limits for what I consider
T H I C C and into outrageously impossible you know?
>>
File: tall.png (98 KB, 181x286)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
>>2631220
here
>>
File: milf.jpg (141 KB, 574x1004)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>2631221

the original sketch he was kinda same height as her
>>
File: 3.jpg (388 KB, 1280x1808)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
>>2631220
Thank you! I'm sure it'll still look great (and more consistent) in the panel pages, but as a cover it's like supposed to be the most 'actual' version of the character, you know? So i got super finicky about it. All takeda main cover art is muy bueno, this one really struck a great balance of extra thicc without going EXTRA extra thicc like this one I feel. We'll see how it turns out,i believe in takeda
>>
>>2631223
Those hips to shoulder ratio
>>2631176
THESE HIPS to shoulder ratio haha

anyway thank you again for the reference pics, it still looks like it'll be a great one from takeda again
>>
>>2631224
besides
its not a ugly bastard this time
and that is nice, normally i don't care much about them but its getting annoying that takeda only draws them
never saw takeda do a 7" tall young-adult full of muscle guy

I'm looking forward for Pink in Sentai because she is not paired with a ugly bastard but that Red guy
shame milf got paired with the evil old man
>>
>>2631223
Boss battle music starts and a health bar appears at the bottom of the screen. Some plis edit that in for dem memes
>>
File: shock.png (67 KB, 184x278)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>2631231
>>
>>2631223
If that is the actual height, she should be standing in the cover
>>
>>2631233
Milf realising her anus gon get absolutely rektd
>>
>>2631230
Is red still in sentai? Still no mention of him yet so far.
>>
>>2631216
You're wtinessing the live flanderization of his artstyle. I talked about it in September but at the least the anatomy was still somewhat correct.

Now he's gonna become another tiny head/YUUGE BOOBS artist.
His peak was C92 to C95
>>
>>2631230
maybe milf won because people knew takeda was going to pair the gyaru with a ugly bastard
so they didn't chose it
even tho was the difference was kinda small

also if this sells well
maybe he is going to stop doing ugly bastards all the time ? who knows.

but if that gyaru was paired with a black guy or a guy with similar body shape to the black guy
she would have won too
idk
>>
>>2631239
Nah, its just that nips are too much of mommyfags as well as most of the people here
>>
>>2631245

I would have voted for milf too

but the main thing that threw me off from gyaru is the ugly bastard

Milf would be the first milf x not a ugly bastard or some weird shit since like prince in RPG
would be the first milf x normal guy
its not even about the bbc stuff
its just something different
>>
>>2631245
Why do you prefer gyarus? What is about gyarus that interest you? Not trying to offend, genuinely asking.
>>
>>2631238
Agreed, Takeda is just trying to outdo himself in the wrong direction. If I could choose I would prefer bigger stories ala ima ria or sister breeder rather than bigger boobs or bigger chads.

Or maybe have a cast of characters, like what some artists do. Maken ki was prime for that, each girl fit each role and he could just make new stories/scenarios with each them. I wouldn't mind reading (and jacking off) to a serialised story of the maken ki cast 'discovering & exploring' their inner slut and totally NTRing the fuck out of takeru, usui and the rest of the main guys till kingdom cum. God, I miss Red (Red from maken ki C110, not Red Sentai), so much succubus goodness potential just wasted

Which reminds me, where was that guy who was making his own maken ki NTR VN?
>>
File: aki.jpg (323 KB, 850x1206)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
>>2631251
It's funny to think that Aki, the archetypal huge breasted milf, would get absolutely MOGGED by any girl he's drawing nowadays, even pink or Akira who would have been the "big but not huge" childhood friend in his previous works
Now don't get me wrong, I love outrageously huge breasts (Terena is my favorite), but when every character is like that and it just keep growing, well...

I agree with you, he should have tried to outdo himself in the story department. I still love the dude but he cannot write anything outside of "heroine gets corrupted/blackmailed, beta male gets cucked"
>>
>>2631251
wish the himawari doujin was continued to be a 3+ chapter series. Great story and development. Was set up perfectly for a sequel. But then I think for some reason he made a last minute decision not to continue it and added in that 2-page afterword to conclude it.
>>
>>2631251
>>2631216
As a drawfag I kind of agree that he is going over the top with the tits. I love me some big juice breasts but latley Takeda is clearly just blowing them up a little bit too much. Terena/Gyaru should be the limit, but since this Milf is suposed to have bigger boobs then these two he kind of indirectly forces himself to go overboard. Now I missed the stream but it seems like someone mentioned here that Takeda wanted to shrink them but chat told him to stop...so he is in a rough position, but at the end he should have the final say and not the chat.
The hip/shoulder ration looks thicccc, nice hips and I don't think they are overboard.
Since I am a milffag and voted for it it really doesn't bother me too much and I am happy to get a 40p NTR Milf doujin from Takeda.
The whole BBC/QoS thing, hmm. Honestly kind of like it, but also would say that a chad Gyaruo, like in C92 would have done the job and would have probably prefered it, but since he went with the english teaching thing he went with the black oversea student thing.

>>2631217
as a drawfag i feel you, shame. Can someone maybe post at least some more pictures? Did he only work on this cover or did he do more pages? And did he say when he would return?

At the end of the day I love me some Milfs with juice bodys so I am happy as fuck with him doing this! I would like it if Takeda could put more "maturity", like a little chubbyness around the belly or little saggy tits/ass, not much just a little hint on it.
>>
>>2631260
oh and i forgot to mention:
is it possible for me let my pc run, be at work, get a notifaction that he streams on pc and then use my home pc through my smartphone and start OBS and capture the stream? Because due to work i miss most streams, so it would be cool if there is a possibility to control my home pc from work.
>>
File: Ajisai.jpg (532 KB, 1280x1834)
532 KB
532 KB JPG
>>2631258
>wish the himawari doujin was continued to be a 3+ chapter series.
I agree. Likewise for his C92 doujin. He even drew a Milf as a future potential character but then he did nothing.
It's a shame to say this, but I really don't see the appeal in his sentai series. It's been going on for more than a year and it reads like any other highschool NTR
>>
>>2631216
Its not just you
>>
>>2631216
I totally agree with you, the perfect example is the beach scene in the RPG, the perspective and proportions there are all kinds of fucked up. The good thing tho is that at least his coloring has gotten way better.
>>
>>2631249
I generally like teasing girls with slutty auras, gyarus hit all my buttons especially with takeda since I love skimpy outfits and gyarus tend to get those in doujins all the time, plus I'm more of a guy that prefers younger women over old women
>>
>>2631276
What about a gyaru milf?
>>
>>2631277
Not my thing, I don't like milfs overall, you really have to make a really good looking milf for me to like her, I'm quite indifferent towards Aki, the milf that got the ova, etc

I like Terena but I wouldnt consider her a milf since she's more of an oneesan
>>
>>2631278
That's why I like Arika the most, I like all girls in general but Arika has this potential to become really slutty with goes against her core values
>>
He should have just made the gyaru the daughter and had a doujin with both.
>>
>>2631278
How do you even differenciate Aki from Terena?
Takeda (like most manga artist) has sameface syndrome.
If he wrote that Terena was 32years old instead of 24 you wouldn't have liked her.
>>
>>2631283
I guess its more of a contextual thing than anything
>>
Rpg in the middle of next month, see you guys then
>>
>>2631258
>>2631263
god Himawari whiners are soooo annoying

nothing is good enough for you guys
>>
>>2631292
Pharmanon here, yeah I was quite bummed out when I read the news, I'll be seeing you guys again next month, time to take a break, dunno If I'll be able to post whatever he uploads to fantia until then, if he uploads anything at all, that is
>>
>>2631300
what do you mean? I think it was good enough, just thought it would be great if there were more. Not complaining that there isn't.
>>
>>2631233
Is that a mask on her face?
>>
gyarus are shit
>>
>>2631307
Yes, Takeda said he wanted to draw mask stuff
>>
>>2631176
No group please.
>>
Welp, guess I'll go on a 20+ days of no fap, sad that arika is getting delayed but at least I'd have a good nut
>>
https://fantia.jp/posts/999271
New post, just the cover for the c99 book.
>>
Takeda uploaded a rough draft of the cover only, i don't know.
https://twitter.com/shinjugai/status/1463023144952733697
i'm the art bro. if you'll know what it is? let me know.
>>
>>2631416
>>2631417
draft of the cover and draft of the lewd privilege cover

interesting so since the book will be huge he's going to release the first half in comiket, and then the full thing later in stores and fantia, and it will have an AV style package as benefit
>>
possible stream today i hope?
>>
>>2631416
Can any generous anons share?
>>
File: 93864774_p3.jpg (1.59 MB, 3210x3648)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB JPG
https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/29805285
>>
>>2631416
By the way, according to his post, the doujin won't be finished for c99, he's going to be selling a sample book of it along with some limited items and the finished work will be sold either through fantia or through some online shop later in the first days of January.
I'll post the images later if nobody does.
>>
pls somebody ask takeda some sucking or licking scenes in BBC. Her boobs are deserve to be sucked and licked
>>
does anyone mind sharing both covers?
>>2631464
It would be cool if it would be possible to import the finished book if he sells it in paper form.

Question is it possible to sub to his fantia even with an western credit card?
>>
>>2631495
Yeah on Mastercard or visa, I believe. ¥1,000= $8.68 is the plan to go with to unlock everything.

Standard Edition- https://files.catbox.moe/gzp62p.jpg

Comiket Venue Edition-https://files.catbox.moe/x6akmb.jpg
>>
>>2631496
500¥ is enough to unlock everything, the 1000¥ plan is for ppl who want to supporting more but in terms of content is the same as the previous one
>>
>>2631496
anon, those images are the thumbnails
click on the blue button for high resolution quality
>>
File: hd.jpg (260 KB, 1908x874)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
>>2631496
anon if you want to get the real resolution you need to click the blue button
https://files.catbox.moe/r5y4g4.jpg
>>
>>2631497
No that incorrect. The ¥500 plan only unlocks the current month. You then have to pay for each month individually except for a few freebie months. ¥1000 plan unlocks all
>>
>>2631496
I accidentally flipped the edition titles.
>>
>>2631496
>>2631497
Thanks a lot!
Question about the stream from yesterday. Did he draw the sketch for both covers or did he only stream lineart + coloring?
>>
>>2631502
you also accidentally posted thumbnails :P
>>
>>2631503
when I started watching he was doing the title
but he already had the cover lineart
so i don't know
he also had 4 more sketch for the pages so 19/40
last stream he had 15/40
>>
but if the drew these 4 pages on the stream idk
when the stream was ending he also pulled the second cover sketch and changed some things

now if he did all the sketching on the stream idk

i only saw him messing with the title and coloring the first AV cover
>>
>>2631506
>>2631507
ah ok thanks for letting me know!
>>
>>2631496
How is it that she's lactating before getting blacked? The order seems reversed
>>
>>2631627
She's a mother >>2630843 an actual milf
>>
>>2631651
What I meant was it seems weird that she lactates before getting blacked but not lactating after the BBC.
>>
Does anybody have a video saved that shows how Takeda colors his pictures. i'm a fellow artist. i don't need a whole collections. just a video that points me in the right direction...
>>
>>2631674
Anon he literally only use g-pen and air brush with flat color.
What don't you understand?
post some of his works
>>
File: 1619289107371.png (1.27 MB, 1920x1080)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>>2631676
yes, i know that. i don't understand his layers of operations? like how are his folders organized ect. i can't read japanese on the bottom right.
>>
File: 1620588333151.jpg (672 KB, 950x873)
672 KB
672 KB JPG
>>2631676
>post his works
he's been abandoning girls left and right.
>>
File: 13.jpg (218 KB, 869x1232)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>2631251

Man I'm surprised there is so little Maken-ki! by other authors, the main villain power is literally some kind of lewd tentacle rape that can turn girls into slutty cumdumps, there are "duels" where the loser must do what the winner demands, and yet there is almost nothing.

Takeda teasing us with that little glimpses of Aki getting fucked is just painful, I really wanted to see Haruko getting taken to a love hotel by some fat old guy/Gyaruo chad and getting her mind broken by some intense baby-making sex.

I dont have anything against Takeru, but sorry, I just want to see all Maken-ki girls broken and addicted to cock.
>>
>>2631674
>>2631676
>>2631687
For shading only g-pen + airbrush. Layers are also simple, like one layer for basic skin color then soft skin color layer and so on, real simple, Takeda makes it as easy as possible
>>
>>2631728
Based
>>
I hope we will have some boobs sucking and locking scene. This is for compensating the milf from Ranger
>>
>>2631734
More like, as practical as possible since he is constantly producing tons of content. Other artists do 1 or 2 illustrations a month and thats it, thats why they can spend their time shading with as many brushes as they want.
>>
>>2631495
>It would be cool if it would be possible to import the finished book if he sells it in paper form.
They almost always sell their books through toranoana or melonbooks. There's a guide on /a/ on how to buy them and import them if you're insterested.
>>
>>2631742
I want to see arika's nipples to be sucked and stretched
>>
>>2631496
I love that hairy armpits is the standard for every Takeda girl now. Shit is so hot when he does it.
>>
>>2631728
>Man I'm surprised there is so little Maken-ki! by other authors
It's not surprising at all.
Let's be honest here : Maken-ki has excellent character design but it's pretty shit. The concept, the personalities, the story, etc, etc.
Besides, the "excellent" character design of Maken-ki works because it's Takeda's style. Minus Aki, all the other girls are pretty unremarkable when drawn by other people.

Only himself can truly NTR his manga
>>
>>2631728
Are those in the pic actual characters or just generic stand ins? I only recognize Esapada. Actually all the brunettes look same as each other. Same with the blondes
>>
>>2631496
How many pages is he planning to make for this?
>>
>>2631840
40p
>>
rpgbros I'll enter hibernation mode until next month, see you there
>>
>>2631728
sadly most of the ecchi/fanservice mangas/anime don't have many of doujinshis.

The lack of Maken-Ki!, Shokugeki no soma, Shinmai maou no testament and more is painful to me.

usually a popular mangas no ecchi with one or more hot characters is what call artists attention.
>>
eh it's me the art guy, does anybody know how often takeda switches pen size from 50 to 15? is he a hard press or a light press. i press lightly with this picture here. it came out nicely
>>2631734
>>2631687
>>2631676
>>2631674
i think i figured out that he uses a slightly, i mean very slightly modified g pen
i might draw some fanart now if i can
>>
>>2631994
>i mean very slightly modified g pen
share with us anon
>>
>>2631994
Damn anon, you drew that? Looks great
>>
>>2632003
>you drew that? Looks great
kek
Newfag detected
>>
>>2631496
Does anyone have the Venue Edition in high-resolution?
>>
>>2631674
Here
I made a shittty chibi with all the layers that he use and some tip effects
https://catbox.moe/c/asemob
If you can't even draw, don't waste your time learn to paint.
>>
>>2631998
it's kinda hard for me to share without me coming over to your house and showing you.
>>2632003
thanks, but i just used a white screen to draw his lines. copy
>>2632063
Thank you this will save me time from downloading gigabytes of videos.
>>
>>2632066
>it's kinda hard for me to share without me coming over to your house and showing you.
I mean, the settings
>>
>>2632068
i will let you know if it's a good setting after i finish i picture that i'm working on. Takeda draws very different from me so i don't know if it all for the best
>>
File: lineart.jpg (1.62 MB, 3467x3102)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB JPG
>>2632080
Takeda use stabilization 2/100, so his lineart are a little sloppy.
Most artist use stab 15/100 to get the clean lines.
I remember that someone anon ask him what what brush he uses and he said the default g-pen
>>
>>2631088
it literally says "This gallery has been removed or is unavailable." I already removed the x
>>
>>2632092
Use exhentai
>>
>>2631728
istg makenki has really hot panels but a lot of them are just tease.
>>
>>2632087
i use stabilization 60. (50 line for the outline and 17 line for detail like clothes ect. but i could be wrong.) i hope nobodies mad i stole her hair style. i still have to fix her derpy eyes and nipples
>>
>>2632103
hope this helps
>>
File: sketch.jpg (313 KB, 1397x2020)
313 KB
313 KB JPG
>>2632103
Looks like the is using 6/100 now
https://files.catbox.moe/9h76la.png
>use stabilization 60
Calm the fuck dong anon
Start using only 5-10/100, your lines look generic and stiff aka don't have "energy" and using 60 only shows that you don't have confidence in your lines.
>pic related
a quick skech that I did with stab 2/100.
Can you see the difference?
btw the head looks weird
>>
the sloopy lines and stabilization are low quality but are compensated by the huge size he uses.
you can notice because we have the HD versions but if he low that to standard size (1500~px) that is hidden.
Also using a screen table helps a lot, using a normal tablet is different.
>>
When's the next stream bros
>>
>>2632126
Based EMIYA, I hope you draw more again - and please get a dA/Twitter/Pixiv/anything so I can follow your art
>>
>>2632114
damn i wish i could draw heads like these
>>
>>2632114
How'd you get straight lines like that without the pressure changing.
>>
>>2631728
>I dont have anything against Takeru, but sorry
takeda left room for NTR with the ending since takeru remained powerless and left tenbi for a while
>>
>>2632194
Not that anon but that's just practice. Ya'll should be reading some Loomis or w/e instead of trying to reverse engineer Takeda's techniques because a lot of it is just basic stuff that has already been explained.
>>
File: pres.jpg (556 KB, 2845x1309)
556 KB
556 KB JPG
>>2632194
I don't need to pressure hard to get 100%.
I am using the default g-pen with stab 3/100
Change your settings, so you can get 100% without pressing that hard(you are hurting your finger/wrist and scratching your tablet).
the rest is practice and dexterity.
I train my hand so that I can get 3 different types of pressure.
>>2632201
Loomis assume that you already have some knowledge about perspective and accuracy drawing.
Spheres are advanced perspective.
>>2632194
Some one from ic posted this a week ago, really useful if you don't know how to practice drawing.
Subs(no mtl)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbKqIJcIUCw
>>
>>2632202
>have some knowledge about perspective and accuracy drawing
Something you should be practicing/studying anyways if you're trying to emulate someone else's style.

Of course I don't mean to impose, you guys do you, I actually am glad there's some drawfags in this thread (I myself am one) but asking "how to do straight lines", bruh.
>>
>>2632201
i did read loomis, i'm just a dummy
>>2632202
thanks
>>
File: 14.jpg (1.51 MB, 1875x2973)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
>>2630237
Haruko
This is the last picture
Usui San

Guys, I want the link of the unblocked photos
this is not working
I need it in my designs for Haruko
>>
>>2632204
>but asking "how to do straight lines", bruh.
kek
You are already assuming that is a stupid question, so you automatically don't even try to think in some alternative solution, than just saying the obvious "just practice".
Maybe a stupid question, but people out there are making a lot of money from stupid ideas.
E.G.
When you see someone drawing a perfect circle when construction the head.
There will be always a lazy guy asking
How you draw perfect circles?
Maybe he is a lazy cunt who just want to a shortcut, it doesn't matter,
People will always say.
"You need to practice" the obvious answer, but did you know that there are better and fastest ways to learn to draw circles?
Circles are just muscle memory.
Why don't just use a ruler circles to gain the muscle memory?
https://files.catbox.moe/8lk7w3.jpeg
So you can avoid problem 1 and 2.
https://files.catbox.moe/bt2z1e.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/2l0ixi.mp4
(I don't have a ruler, so you can use this too)
Circles are hard to draw because you are trying to learn 3 things at the same time.
It's so obvious but looks like people are becoming lazy, ironically.
I try searching on youtube and google how to draw a circle, but they always say "just practice" or "just use compass lol".
another e.g.
Hands are not that hard to draw and you don't need to grind 3000 hands to master, like most people say.
https://files.catbox.moe/si7nri.webm
https://files.catbox.moe/csxs9h.webm
https://files.catbox.moe/duqeln.jpg
>>
>>2632235
meds now
>>
>>2632215
just dont be a retard and figure it out
>>
>>2632215
Dang, we need a demo of ur vn ASAP!!
>>
>>2632235
>ESL
>tl;dr
>posting random links
>muh muscle memory
I would say post your work but its clear you're talking out of your ass.
>>
>>2632237
I know how, but the link doesn't work
>>
>>2632261
You see the extra "_" in the "__" part, remove one of the "_"
>>
All this talk about drawing is inspiring me to try, but I don't have 10 years to spare. To those who drew for half a decade at least, would you say it's possible to even achieve a similar level as Takeda? Or any good hentai artists out there?
>>
>>2631994
>>2632087
>>2632114
>>2632202
i'm sorry for derailing the thread, but i thought i was worth asking because i wanted to draw fan art of takeda characters, but i'm severely lacking in the line art department,
i lowered my Stabilization back to 6 and this is the result i got. somehow my copy came out nicer than this i don't know. i've been kinda drawing line art like this for the last 4 years.
i changed my clip pressure to slightly light.
>>2632194
>>2632201
i didn't mean to offend but that's an NPC response, that's why everybody's mad. you can't just tell a student to practice without giving them instructions on what to practice. >"vague instructions" what did senpai mean?

this is will be my last post. thanks for the help guys i have one last general question, should i turn off "adjust by speed" stabilization. i don't know what i'm doing.
>>
>>2632268
>i've been kinda drawing line art like this for the last 4 years.
Anon, I...
>>
File: E3H5PirUUAMWXjy.jpg (3.33 MB, 2894x4093)
3.33 MB
3.33 MB JPG
Rip Takeda 2.0
>Last Post Aug 17, 2021
https://twitter.com/MaNaResTra/
>>
>>2632277
Holy shit, thanks for sharing this artist, but a shame he's inactive. I wonder how much he had to practice to copy his style
>>
>>2632268
OH NO OH NO
>>
>>2632268
> you can't just tell a student to practice without giving them instructions on what to practice
>How do I draw straight lines?
>Practice Straight lines
>NO I DONT WANNA GIMME SECRET MAGIC FORMULA
>>
>>2632278
>>2632277
His last like is from yesterday so he's probably just busy
>>
>>2632277
another one
artist name: mhs
>>
sadly we can give you a "response" so many factors like: what tablet are you using, size of tablet, how you draw (wrist or elbow), tablet configuration, software configuration. and more. no guide or person can give you the correct settings.
You need find that yourself, just don't become dependant of high stabilization.
>>
>>2632284
Thanks for the honest response. I guess I won't be making any fanart anytime soon then ;( thanks for informing me about the high stabilizers. Sorry for triggering straight line people. (I would bug /ic/ about this but it's been dead there recently)
>>
>>2632277
>>2632283
What makes Takeda's faces so appealing?
On a surface level it's genetic animu and yet...
>>
>>2632268
ok, i said that was my last post. but i made some fan art. i changed my pen press to very light. i only cleaned up the head the rest is sketch. but let me know if this looks ideal for lines.
>everybody that was making fun of me, i dare you to make some fanart before comiket 99
>>
>>2632265
I know about this
even when I do this in mega
It tells me that the link is incorrect
>>
>>2632326
don't worry, i don't know how to use it either, but most of it is on eH
>>
>>2632326
>Do your normal link for a mega folder.
>Paste the 1st part
>site will ask for a key
>Paste the 2nn part (Mind the double underscore)
>????
>Profit
>>
>>2632337
oh
thank you my friend
>>
https://twitter.com/shinjugai/status/1464071965132476422
fuck
miura deja vu?
>>
>>2632277
love this artist's nightingale stuff immediately taught of takeda
>>
>>2632343
fck i hope he is alright
>>
if we are talking about takeda like artists g zero seems the most similar. but is more of the corruption and facial expression that I find the same
>>
>>2632347
>discord
>>
i think this one comes close in takeda esque facial expressions

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/94276537
>>
https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/14873043

this one likes to make aki and takeda ones some just straight up copy the poses from his works
>>
>>2632356
>...
discord
>>
Shit, hope he's gonna be okay, that explains the lack of streams
>>
>>2632293
>>2632325
also drawfag here:
Bro don't give up drawing if it makes you happy! It's all about practice and Yes the chance that one will archive the level of people like Inoue or Miura is nearly impossible since they are people on the very 0,1% of the top that doesn't mean one should stop even if he might not reache such level.
You can still become a good artist with practice!
I myself had huge problemes with good lineart, hell drawing overall lol, and in January of this year I found Takedas streams and these threads and just like you I was curious how Takeda works!
At then end of the day it was just getting a feel for the g-pen with really low stabilization and using a size between 10-20.
Honestly since you seem to really struggle with lineart I would suggest go and farm some of your favorite artwork/panels from artist, put them in your software, set them to 15% brightness and ink over them! Try to ink over them in a style you would like! So you can only concentrate in your lineart and not creating a pose, because doing everything at once can be a struggle.
I don't really know if I should post some linearts that I did in 2017 and now to see the difference I am talking about.....
And also I can tell you if you draw with a non screen table then lineart is automatically harder then normal/screen tablet.
>>
>>2632277
It just felt recently when Sanagi Torajiro, Ken, and Takeda Hiromitsu almost have the same art style.
>>
>>2632373
thanks, for the kind words, i got used to the brushes but line art is kicking my ass. i've always used high Stabilization because youtube told me too. if you want me to draw fan art i will draw it for you for fun. something simple
>>
>>2632382
>youtube told me
who?
link
>>
>>2632382
no problem bro
just draw what you like and don't be ashamed to use reference/3D models to use for poses and try to learn from other artist. Just don't blindly trace or copy.
Youtube tutorials are a hit and miss. 8/10 are worthless and they often talk shit or things you already know and most of the times it doesn't help in the long run. (Excluding videos about how to set up the Software or where to find function xyz.) Yes, there is the occasional good video who gives good tips, but honestly pretty rare. Plus just watching the video won't make you better lol You still gotta put in countless hours of training to master said thing.
Best thing to do is watch and learn from other artists and try to emulate them, yet when you do try to bring in your own preferences/"style"
>>
>>2632412
Yeah I just prefer to find an artist I like that's streaming and just take note on how they do things
>>
>>2632343
This gave me miura feelings, now I'm not comfortable knowing sentai, RPG and other shit are not finished.
>>
>>2632381
i dont really see artstyle as similar but the facial expressions and sluttiness is all in the same league
>>
>>2632381
>Ken

Who?
>>
>>2632436
Yeah, its a bit concerning, the way he changes schedules radically is the only thing I dislike about him, but well, what can we do
>>
just heard from a friend in japan that takeda died
>>
>>2632505
> the way he changes schedules
I mean that's probably the exact reason he's having gastrointestinal problems. Working from 2am to 12pm and then working from 8am to 6pm is not healthy at all. But at least it's not a fucking heart disease.
>>
https://twitter.com/shinjugai/status/1464365817785511938?s=20

well fuck
>>
>>2632542
dead
>>
File: trisad.gif (521 KB, 110x112)
521 KB
521 KB GIF
>>2632542
See you next year guys
>>
>>2632510
Source: my dad works at takeda
>>
>>2632542
Please be fine
>>
>>2632542
i dont get it. translate says "maybe there is a possibility of Akan". that's probably wrong. what does it really say?
>>
>>2632615
Not sure, akan apparently means "not good", so there's a possibility that it's not good?
>>
>>2632615
take it as "problem" "trouble" "not good" he is warning fantia supporters
>>
>>2632633
Yes but the trouble isn't about fantia but his health, so he may put fantia and comiket on pause
>>
fck i hope he is alright
>>
>>2632615
He's warning everyone he might be dropping out of Comiket due to health issues. He's also saying he might not update Fantia at all in the coming month.
The diagnosis the doctor gave him is probably not good. I swear if somethinghappens to him I'm just gonna lose it.
>>
How would you cope if takeda died?
>>
>>2632650
Going to kms, what else, his art is what keeps me going
>>
>>2632650
become a blatant copy of him as "legacy", be fair I was thinking of learn TOSH or E-musu-aki style because I know people miss that.
but seriously I hope is jsut temporal and he rest.
>>
File: Sugoi.jpg (67 KB, 626x466)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
Hey guys, any drawfag in here who knows what kind of software/hardware/drawingtablet takedas using? I'm a newfag to these threads, so i couldn't watch a stream of his yet. I also digged deep but couldn't find any Q&A that answered my questions. i'm already a huge fan of his artstyle and picked up drawing not long ago so i'm really interested
>>
>>2632669
>Software
Clip Paint Studio
>Hardware
Pretty sure it is a Cintiq 27QHD or 24.

If you're just getting into drawing, I'd suggest getting a second hand Wacom or one of the Chinese brands. A cintiq is a pretty expenssive tablet.
>>
>>2632670
> Clip Paint Studio
Should i pirate that shit or would you recommend me buying it?
I would like to start with something more professional from the get go because
besides learning to draw there is also always a big learningcurve to mastering the software.

> I'd suggest getting a second hand Wacom or one of the Chinese brands
Waiting for cybermonday right now. But can't decide between Wacom One and
XP-PEN Artist 15.6 Pro. Reviews of both devices seem pretty solid so i can't really decide.
>>
>>2632674
>Should i pirate that shit or would you recommend me buying it?
Pirate it first, try it and buy it later when they do a sale if you liked it. Some people prefer Photoshop, some CSP, both are good software imo.
I guess I would go with the wacom just for the brand recognition, but at that range any tablet is as good as any.
>>
>>2632674
>Should i pirate that shit or would you recommend me buying it?
Black Friday
40% off
30USB
https://www.clipstudio.net/en/purchase/
>>2632674
>Wacom One and
>XP-PEN Artist 15.6 Pro
Wacom
>>
try it first but is worth, the free assets and all the tools are good, if you really are into drawing is good.
I'm boomer and still using SAI but clipstudio is great.
>>
>>2632676
>>2632679
Thanks frens, your help is much appreciated.
>>
>>2632542
fuck this doesn't sound good.....
this sounds like he is going on a hiatus and won't be back till Janiuary, at earliest.
considering the japanese always go through illnesses so they don't stop working this might be more then the doc just telling him to rest, but he probably has a real issue......
>>
File: takeda123.jpg (880 KB, 2493x3956)
880 KB
880 KB JPG
Trying to use only g-pen
>>
We will never see the RPG finished, huh
>>
>>2632709
i fear not or atleast not before 2024, thats just the truth....
he will probably announce officially in the next days that he is not going to C99 due to health issues and from then on I expect him to go on hiatus for atleast 1 month if not longer, since we don't know how big his health issue really is...
The milf doujin probably won't drop before april if he even goes on to finish it....I just hope he doesn't drop it...
And honestly he should drop Sentai! It's too much work for a small amount of reward/scenes. He should rather focus on the RPG and do 1-2 doujins a year to mix it up. But this Sentai thing is going nowhere, months spent for 1 scene.....he could have done in all those months countless new doujins from which we might have even gotten OVAs in the future. Sentai is just a mindless project in my opinion.
>>
>>2632711
as much as i love sentai, i do miss him making doujins. its rare nowadays that we get a long doujin from him
>>
>>2632750
I just wish he finished what he has started (rpg mostly) and after that do as many doujins as he wants
>>
>>2632702
Great job! So many talented people on this thread... wish I had 10% of your drawing skills
>>
How old is Takeda? Really hope he is going to be okay
>>
>>2633009
41-45
>>
>>2633011
Holy shit he's that old, I would've never guessed
>>
>>2633009
Last stream, people in chat were talking about health stuff and being healthy and he said he was 38
But since it was translated via google translate idk
>>
I want a sister breeder ova but it's not ntr so I guess he doesn't care about it
>>
>>2633009
>>
So at this point its safe to assume we wont get anything at all until new years, right? This definitely killed my mood for everything
>>
>>2633079
pretty much no update for Decemeber and maybe even January
i am hoping for the doujin to at least come out in February......i was so fucking hyped for it...
but his healty is Nr1 so he gotta take the break
>>
>>2633103
To be fair I dont care about the doujin, Im more worried about the RPG development
>>
I remember Takeda said he was going to release an updated RPG demo in Dec or Jan but I guess that's not happening anymore.
>>
>>2633117
You all gotta stop worrying to much about the RPG development lol
That thing ain't finished before 2023/24 and a 1-2 month break isn't going to affect the release at all!
He started in 2018 and 2022 is around the corner and the guy is 50% done in 4 years. And pray to god that he isn't seriously ill, because if he is it's over and there are only 3 options:
1.rush it and shorten it so he can dump it out
2.he slows down a lot which means it ain't coming out before 2025/26 lol
3.he cancels it
After Maken-ki ending and him wanting to semi-retire it was a mistake making RPG and Sentai his main thing. He should have sticked to the RPG and do 1-3 30p doujins a year, because they would sell hot since it's Takeda Hiromitsu and he wouldn't need to relay on fantia 100%. Now his income relays on fantia and every month he doesn't drop content on it will make some fans angry and cancle their subscription, so this alone puts pressure on the guy who wanted to be semi-retired.
This year he straight up tried to please every fan. RPG, Sentai, Doujin, Mini-Doujin, Extra Poster Artwork, Mobile game and so on! Definitely too fucking much for a guy wanted to retire and whose body already was stressed the fuck out after 10+ years of publishing Maken-ki and now it's catching up to him, simple as that.
I stand by it that RPG + Sentai at the same time is a mistake. He should have sticked to the things that always worked for him and made him famous + RPG, but now it is what it is. A fucked up messy schedule where even he himself doesn't know when or what the fuck he wants to publish. Demo or Milf doujin this winter? Ah yikes nothing because his body is going out on him....
Let's not even start about the fact that he puts up 90% of the RPG scenes on Fantia and spoiling the majority of the game
>>
>>2633137
I don't read any part where you mention "things he want to draw"
About Sentai you can tell it's something he likes personally and enjoys drawing, it is clear that he does it for his own pleasure and not for responsibility as RPG is.

as business and responsibility to do both was a mistake, but I think without Sentai, he would have cancelled RPG time ago or stop enjoying drawing.
>>
>>2633150
and thats the problem: he wants too much and has so many ideas, but he limits himself with RPG + Sentai.
Sentai is too much work for little reward.
The biggest thing that triggers me is that a pro like him doesn't have any kind of schedule. He doesn't need a schedule which says what to do every hour, but a little bit of organization would clearly help. He is just doing too much on the fly and in the long run it will hurt more than bring joy in the short term.
Maybe I am completly wrong, but in my eyes he isn't handling his work in a good balanced and organzied way
>>
That's what happens when you're a neet with over the top addiction to hentai, my schedule is all over the place when I don't have a job, I'd do whatever the fuck I want until I can't keep my eyes open, eat whenever I want. And when it comes to interests such as creating art, I would have so many ideas that I could spend 8 hours a day drawing. Schedules are hard to stick to for some people, but definitely useful, not something I'm good at either.
>>
>>2633161
>That's what happens when you're a neet with over the top addiction to hentai
who? me? you? Takeda? anon?
>>
>>2633163
Takeda and me, and in general
>>
You guys are so fucking cringe holy shit. Takeda is plowing through his projects compared to 90% of other artists. He also has assistants. Stop being so impatient.
>>
>>2633175
i honestly sometimes think about that someone like Takeda who draws hentai as a job must go numb about it at somepoint or something. Does he feel horny all the time when he draws or only when coming up with ideas? He sits 95% of the time at home alone. I wonder how he perceives sex irl. If I were him with that kind of money I would bath in hookers/escorts on a regular lol
As a drawfag myself who does hentai stuff I must admit at some stages I do loose the senses of realtiy vs fiction and the boarders seems to melt. It's like taking drugs, I don't wanna stop yet I fear where this hobby will lead me to....
>>
>>2633181
> If I were him with that kind of money I would bath in hookers/escorts on a regular lol
I don't think 3D girls interest him at that point unless they're like Hitomi Tanaka or Cassie0pia
>>
>>2633179
Unironically this
>>
>>2633179
It's ironic because i think the quality of his work does this to us youngsters. But you're right we should be more patient.
>>
File: WIPS EMIYA.png (322 KB, 1325x619)
322 KB
322 KB PNG
well if he takes a break for a long time, these threads will most likely reach a dead end or just be discussions between anons.
I'd rather show what I had prepared but I don't know if I have the motivation and time to do so.

I still have to finish Pink and Yellow, that Rubia for the loyal fans of the character and Arika to Pharmabro for sharing fantia to poorfags like me.

I have created a twitter account so we don't lose contact but I have nothing uploaded there. @emiyaartwork
>>
>>2633261
Pharmanon here, I didnt expect this, I very much appreciate the Arika art anon, gave you a follow just now, I'm really looking forward to it!
>>
>>2633261
This is actually good, can't wait for it! Is the arika scene similar to rietta's anal scene?
>>
>>2633261
Love the Arika art too! Great job, can't wait to see more on your twitter in the future~
>>
>>2633261
damn arika looks good
>>
>>2633261
damn that looks good cant wait to see the final product you got a follower
>>
>>2633261
The evolution of your art work is very visible! Keep grinding Emiya, you're doing great.
>>
>>2633261
Please consider doing haruko or aki for the next ones
>>
First the hard drive fiasco, now his health, fuck, I need an update soon
>>
>Takeda takes a break
>His best copycat comes back

https://twitter.com/MaNaResTra/status/1465064396472795138
>>
>>2633474
Glad to see him back desu
>>
>>2633474
>https://twitter.com/MaNaResTra/status/1465064396472795138
nice, we can meke the Takeda bootlegs group
>>
>>2633474
SUS
>>
>>2633261
You're the best, thanks so much !!!
>>
>>2633474
LETS FCKN GO
>>
>>2633474
>tfw we got at least 2 Takeda-esque back up in case something happens
jej
>>
File: akane pose sketch.png (306 KB, 2094x1280)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
>>2633261
Also artist here:
I was thinking about drawing a artwork to celebrate Akanes OVA release in February.
I was thinking about drawing here in a little bit more mature age, like a little time skip. Milf Akane, I just love drawing Milfs lol
I hope I can pull through and drop it in February right here.

This pic would be the pose.

I hope for a speedy recovery and hope Takeda can come back with 100%.
Btw didn't he also take a break in May/June due to health reseaosn? I hope its not the same issue...
>>
>>2633526
What was the issue last time?
>>
>>2633573
Iirc it was something along with him feeling down, then the pc fiasco and now what it seems to be his health
>>
>>2633583
Oh this time it's with his gastrointestinal shit, which fucking sucks cause he was very motivated to draw
>>
>>2633589
Bad Body Curse, I blame the MILF winning the poll
>>
>>2633633
so true anon
>>
An update for his situation would be nice, just to make sure how he's doing
>>
>>2633633
in an alternate timeline where the gyaru won and takeda and takeda was healthy
>>
>>2633780
Or the gyaru won & takeda is already dead. We might just be in the good timeline bruh

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.