[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/e/ - Ecchi

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 23 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Starting with the best.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>2634293
>>
just fucking IMAGINE
>>
holy thigh
>>
>>
File: 1-301.jpg (211 KB, 936x914)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>
is this just a screecapture thread?
>>
File: EtDQwbDXAAEcFKn.jpg (160 KB, 512x1024)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
More Ur is needed.
>>
>>2635959
>>
>>2635961
>>
File: 61f307df8d9a4925622798e.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>2635964
>>
>>2635966
Nice to see an Ur patrician enter my thread/
>>
>>2634290
uncensored
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: lerza.png (2.46 MB, 2560x1440)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB PNG
>>
File: 02380319443.png (950 KB, 1218x685)
950 KB
950 KB PNG
>>
File: UUUGGGGHHHHH.png (2.57 MB, 1920x1080)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB PNG
>>
>>2641701
>>2644584
do you know this isnt /c/ right? post lewd pics
>>
File: lchlim.png (1.13 MB, 1401x1826)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>2644589
I am. It's Mashima's art anon and it's incredible. I'm just posting what I like and what makes me aroused. Flare Corona's clean, smooth arms and thighs make me so hard. And I absolutely love how we can see just a sliver of the top of her hips. It's so good. Same with Lucy and her boobs and figure. Also you're free to contribute yourself. If you've got good Fairy Tail material or something you think is better then post it.
>>
>If you've got good Fairy Tail material or something you think is better then post it
i'm a big fan of the /e/ pic of fairy tail i have to correct you but mashima is only the manga. anime is a-1 pictures (atleast this pic)

original
>>
File: 1640931351804.png (1.44 MB, 1920x1087)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
>>2644637
courtesy of photoshop thread (gumgumhentai did it)
>>
>>2644637
>i have to correct you but mashima is only the manga
The art posted by the guy you're quoting is indeed by Mashima.
>>
>>2635580
The best Fairy Tail lewds are from the show itself, so it makes sense in this case.
>>
https://twitter.com/hiro_mashima/status/881473649533829120
>>
File: FAIQ3ryVcAslfIn.jpg (95 KB, 1057x986)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
Alternative Lucy.
>>
Lucy's a miracle of the universe.
>>
File: FTbathing_s04_04op.jpg (41 KB, 640x360)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>2644647
sorry but I have to correct you, unless you are a fan of censorship

show
>>
File: FTbathing_s04_04.jpg (48 KB, 750x422)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>2644647
edit
>>
>>2644646
>The art posted by the guy you're quoting is indeed by Mashima

I quoted it because it's not an ecchi image, I mean even for me there are "normal" images that make me hard as a rock, that's not the point. this below is the definition of ecchi, moreover I meant the story of the manga not the tweets.
this is not ecchi by definition
>>2644635
>>2644584
>>2641701
the others are okay

Ecchi (or Boku no Nuqman, from the Language of Japan エッチ etchi) is from the Japanese word meaning "lewd", "sexy", "pervert", or "naughty" when used as an adjective, or it can mean to have sex when it is used as a verb or noun. The English use of this word is usually used in manga and anime, used when it has sexual content, such as not much clothing or nudity, but does not show sex.

Ecchi anime is also sometimes filled with innuendo and sexual humor. Ecchi anime doesn’t show sex, at least not in a clear way.

Ecchi is similar to hentai, though it doesn’t go as far. The term itself may be from the word hentai, but the origins are unclear. Ecchi means “h”.

A character in anime is often called ecchi, or even hentai, when he is perceived as being a pervert. In an anime like Love Hina it’s usually because of a comedic mistake or blunder.
Related pages
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 20.jpg (120 KB, 1280x720)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: w11.jpg (237 KB, 850x1202)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>
File: 95271508_2.jpg (1.59 MB, 1447x2046)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB JPG
Let me post an example of the sort of pic that is appropriate for /e/.
Most of the posts ITT are /c/ or /a/ material.
>>
>>2644637
nice pic, just what i needed
>>
>>2647249
>>2644788
>this /c/ meme
OP replying. This reason I'm posting it here and not on /c/ is because I'm not looking for specifically or posting only "cute" images. I'm also looking for non-cute but lewd images.

>Ecchi (or Boku no Nuqman, from the Language of Japan エッチ etchi) is from the Japanese word meaning "lewd"
Also what technically and unambiguously constitutes lewd?

>this is not ecchi by definition
Bikini's and Miniskirts aren't lewd now? Not saying they're unacceptable or impractical, just that they're somewhat lewd. Are certain things inherently lewd? Or it just perception? What's the benchmark here because these posts do not go into sufficient detail. You want to have this debate?
>>
>>2644788
>bikini or miniskirt is not ecchi by definition
>The English use of this word is usually used in manga and anime, used when it has sexual content, such as not much clothing or nudity
>such as not much clothing
I see you're contradicting yourself.
>>
You want something more nude? Here you go.
>>
>>2649410
>>2649410
>>bikini or miniskirt is not ecchi by definition
>>The English use of this word is usually used in manga and anime, used when it has sexual content, such as not much clothing or nudity
>>such as not much clothing
>I see you're contradicting yourself.

there is no contradiction, since that concerns the western way of thinking and the concept of "moral" "western"
in fact an image like>>2644637
generates a lot more noise in the west than in japan, (how many discussions about lucy and much more generally about characters who dress that way are there in japan?)

this however doesn't exclude all the previous definition, for which
>>2649409
>>2644650
>>2644635
>>2644584
>>2641701
>>2635959
>>2634294
still /c/ pic
>>
>>2649409
>Bikini's and Miniskirts aren't lewd now? Not saying they're unacceptable or impractical, just that they're somewhat lewd. Are certain things inherently lewd? Or it just perception? What's the benchmark here because these posts do not go into sufficient detail. You want to have this debate?

i just noticed this part of the comment. let me answer you. no one is saying they are not lewd but they have to meet the standards of /e/ for example erza in the Op pic is "dressed" but you can discuss how to "punish" her. "The same goes for example for this pic>>2634303
on the other hand lewd is just a rude way of saying "obscene" the pictures i quoted above don't lead to any discussion so it's your perception of the pic. like if i post a picture of a girl i want to have sex with and you obviously don't because you see her as a "normal" girl
>>
File: Needs to be cute for c..png (27 KB, 1305x264)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>2649529
>still /c/ pic
No. Here is a reminder about the board rules. The Erza nurse image isn't really /c/ for example. /c/ requires the images to be cute. Whereas that's simply a sensual nurse fanservice scene. The point of this thread is for lewd Fairy Tail images irrespective of whether they qualify as cute or not. This is more /e/ than /c/.
>>
File: Softcore is fine..png (44 KB, 1307x353)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>2649529
>>2649547
>Only suggestive artwork or softcore female nudity of Japanese/"Eastern" origin and style is permitted.Ecchi material is suggestive and often times cute, however, it should not be mistaken for the cute board.

The images posted ITT do indeed meet the scope of "seductive" and or "softcore" female nudity. That's not to say you can't post stuff which is more on the lewd side. That's completely welcome. Full female nudity is allowed here but it's not a necessity as per board rules.
>>
>>2649741
then we have a different view of what softcore(or suggestive) is, tell me where you see softcore (or suggestive) there . since you are talking about rules

sticky rules
/e/cchi is for:
- Images of animated girls in sexy clothing or nudity without sex.
- Images of masturbation and suggestive touching are allowed as long as it's a girl doing it to herself without the use of toys.

/e/cchi is NOT for:
- Overtly sexual images involving men, sexual fluids of men, or foreplay done by men. These images belong to /h/.
- Images with one woman touching another in an overtly or suggestively sexual manner. These images belong to /u/.
- Images that show exclusively men. These images belong to /cm/ or /y/.
- Requests. All requests go to /r/. Do not send requests here unless you have at least 6 images related to what you are requesting.
- Images with girls with a loli body type, or Furry images. Do not post them anywhere except in /b/.
- Western Art. Due to frequent quality issues and western artists suing each other, western art or fanart is not allowed, with very few exceptions.

Global rules

All images and discussion should pertain to ecchi artwork. Only suggestive artwork or softcore female nudity of Japanese/"Eastern" origin and style is permitted. Hardcore, alternative, yuri, and yaoi content belong on their respective boards.
Ecchi material is suggestive and often times cute, however, it should not be mistaken for the cute board.
>>
>>2649744
Not-cute softcore/lewd images are more relevant here than on /c/ since /c/ mandates cute.

>tell me where you see softcore (or suggestive) there
The miniskirt, the bust, the suggestive pose and leaning forward. That's great fanservice right there.
>>
>>2649743
I've never said it's a necessity since i've taken OP pic several times as an example and i don't think Erza is naked there. simply being LEWD images you should the discussion should be about why you like it that way (with a naked character it's obviously easier but nothing takes away from the fact that you can talk about a behaviour and post a picture where the girl is dressed but is behaving obscenely. like op Pic. if you don't understand this you're blatantly trolling it's the third time i've explained it.
>>
>>2649744
If the image includes a miniskirt/bikini or it's a frame stitch that does really well in showcasing a girls figure then i do think that in some capacity or interpretation it can be viewed as suggestive or theoretically, potentially suggesting. And that's something I was looking for with this thread. Pictures that display the girls in nice poses that display their figures and beauty.
>>
>>2649747
>and i don't think Erza is naked there
She's obviously not naked there, that's not subjective at all. She's almost completely clothed. /e/ is for "suggestive" or "softcore female nudity". The Erza nurse image would fall into the former category. Also bringing up /c/ or /a/ is irrelevant on other levels too. Even if some or all of the images posted here were relevant there that wouldn't necessarily mean they couldn't also be posted here. The boards aren't mutually exclusive vis a vis their context unless explicitly stated.
>>
>>2649748
we see her in a different way then. in this ova for example erza changes. she's topless but the anime doesn't show her nipples.(i don't have time for a better pic) this can lead to discussion in the same episode she transforms the same is "censored" but we can talk about it if i think about erza i don't think about that nurse pic let's say. this without considering shots/close ups or when a character is created to be lewd on purpose. (even if it's not the case of fairy tail)
this is how i see softcore, but i can understand the point of view.
>>
>>2649751
>we see her in a different way then
Lets just leave it at that then. They're still great pics of the FT girls regardless of whether they're on the more softcore or hardcore end.
>>
>>2649750
I never said that. but if you look at the whole /e/ only here and in xenovia's thread these pictures are posted which are mostly from /c/ the whole board has its favourite fetishes but they are mostly nudes or at least with a specific fetish
>>
File: aukvtb49.png (2.15 MB, 1920x1080)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB PNG
>>2649757
Who cares what other posters are doing right now? Just post hot images of the FT girls.
>>
>>
>>
>>2649773
glorious butt
>>
>>2636923
>>2639027
>>2644638
I wish those of you who make edits like this were any good at it. Seriously, stop. These are fucking horrible.
>>
>>2651561
1) it wasn't me who made them I can find them around
2) there is no rule in the thread that prohibits posting them, only "post ft girls".
3) the idea of good art is subjective
4) those who make these changes often do it for free like the artists of r34 (obviously there are also people who do it in a more professional way like the artists of pixiv of course I wouldn't share it with you ungrateful and finally it's not free).
>>
>>2651565
>the idea of good art is subjective
Come on, you know what he means. Lets not pretend to be retarded now. The a lot of the edits are pretty shit. They don't look as refined, accurate or well drawn as the original images. It's fairly obvious that the images have been edited.

"Objective" criterion for good edit(that I'm sure the anon you're replying to would agree with):

1) For the edited parts to match the style of the original image.
2) For the edits to convincingly look like they were not edited.
3) For the edited parts of the drawings to be accurate.
4) To display technical skill at least relative to the original drawing.
>>
>>2651565
>obviously there are also people who do it in a more professional way like the artists of pixiv of course
There. You just said what good art is.
>>
File: 95555402_p0.png (1.14 MB, 1002x1500)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>2651613
picrel is from pixiv besides the different style (but i'm pretty busy right now and i don't have time to look for something similar to mashima's style) if you think the way it's drawn is better than the previous ones we have two different concepts of anatomy. besides the fact that the artists above try to imitate the anime style anyway, unless the person who asks for the image does it differently) for example this image>>2644638
was my request in the ps thread and i was the one who wanted it this way (because you know people do it out of their kindness or practice)
I think the worst edit in existence anyway >> covenient censoring like this >>2649773
like this at least the people who do edit try and should be encouraged to do better even for people like you who just want to take advantage of it, without seeing an artist improve themselves
>>
>>2634297
only a real man can handle them

...elfman
>>
File: 1566076097115.gif (3.45 MB, 480x320)
3.45 MB
3.45 MB GIF
>>2651611
I forgot to quote this comment before but I partly already answered with the previous comment, people do it mostly for practice and expecting it to be the same as the anime is retarded (also because one person can't do the work that a studio does where a lot of people work)
gifrel is edited well(above media ) but artist took months to make it. passing it off as the standard is just retarded.
>>
>>
>>2651615
>I think the worst edit in existence anyway >> covenient censoring like this
Whew, we definitely disagree here. And I am no fan of censorship

>>2651651
>also because one person can't do the work that a studio does where a lot of people work
Of course but this doesn't really apply for editing just a single frame.

>passing it off as the standard is just retarded.
Good thing I didn't do that then. Still doesn't make the bad edits any better.

>gifrel is edited well(above media ) but artist took months to make it
Now that one isn't too bad.Saved. Who did this edit and has he done any more?
>>
>>2652879
>Whew, we definitely disagree here. And I am no fan of censorship

of course that was a deliberately exaggerated example. but i think as i already said that someone who starts out and makes "bad edits" then can improve if a fanbase constructively critiques his work. if you critique everything shit from the beginning we wouldn't have artists like the one above. you have to give time to learn, if an artist doesn't want to listen or stays in his comfort zone then it's ok to call him a shit artist, but that's another matter.

>also because one person can't do the work that a studio does where a lot of people work
Of course but this doesn't really apply for editing just a single frame.

time can vary and depends on censorship (in the case of erza's picture I quoted above there's a piece of "ass" missing so it would have to be redrawn from scratch even if it's a single frame if you add all the "anime effects" (in the sense of replicating it like the original) it takes a lot even if it's a single frame that's why artists who make nude edits use their own style or modify the image in a different way

>passing it off as the standard is just retarded.
>Good thing I didn't do that then. Still doesn't make the bad edits any better.

in fact, bad edit should be an intermediate step as I explained above.

>Now that one isn't too bad.Saved. Who did this edit and has he done any more?
s10collage the same as erza torture scene
https://ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/mwjbrhryj2co5rwyr
you can find the gif together with other (mavis) gifs that cannot be posted here on his blog
>>

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.