[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/e/ - Ecchi

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 17 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Don't know what to call this besides "hidden". What I mean by "hidden" is not censored, but where the nudity is present but just not obvious at first glance or even after a few glances. Attached example isn't the best but it's all i could find. Basically a NSFW image that is ostensibly SFW. An example could be something like a beach image depicting a bunch of girls having fun in bikinis but one of the girls in the background has one of her nipples exposed. Something that wouldn't be noticed unless the image was observed closely. Help me out anons. I hope this explanation suffices.
>>
>>2645720
basically the backround character nude with foreground clothed character?
>>
>>2645721
Kind of but not necessarily. The image should appear to show no nudity unless closely inspected. The nudity(uncensored nipples/vagina) can be in the foreground if it seems like something that would go unnoticed. Maybe it camouflages with the color of the surrounding clothes, maybe it's far off in the background or corner of the image, or maybe it's one girl with her tits brazenly out but in a crowd making it hard to notice. Kind of like a secret hidden Easter egg in a wallpaper. Something i can use as a 16:9 wallpaper would be especially nice.
>>
>>2645725
If it's your favourite fetish, that's one thing.
if it's the background that's the problem, just use John's Background Switcher (or a similar program) and set it to 11:00pm and you're safe.
at least that's what I do and for the day I use swf (which have counterparts) nsfw
>>
>>2645727
>If it's your favourite fetish, that's one thing.
Not my favorite but I think hidden nudity is cool. Heck my mom might not even mind it.

>if it's the background that's the problem, just use John's Background Switcher (or a similar program) and set it to 11:00pm and you're safe.
Will check this out.

Here is another example in attached. There is an exposed nipple in this image but most wouldn't notice it at first. I certainly didn't.
>>
>>2645729
I too had to double check the image.
I tried to do some research on sankaku and gelbooru and can't find anything like either swf or nsfw, "not these middle ground" so to speak. if an image has both the nsfw part can always be "hidden" but it takes time.
>>
>>2645729
Not only nipples, but Beth is bottomless!
>>
too flashy??
>>
>>2645732
Definitely. Those nipples would be noticed in an instant. Gorgeous Isekai Maou artwork though.
>>
>>2645734
so put nude image and sfw, this thing peek my interest, i will make some to help you this is literally the first useful image i found on sankaku with the tag nude filter but if you already have images i can help you
>>
>>2645738
>but if you already have images i can help you
?
>>
>>2645720
something like this?
>>
>>2645745
No, too obvious. That would be noticed very quickly. I would describe what you posted as "partially exposed nipples"as opposed to, exposed but hidden ones like I wanted. Thanks for trying to contribute though anon.
>>
>>
>>2645743
exactly what I said.
if you put an sfw image
and a nude one I can make you a variant for
example for >>2645732
i used picrel and of course the respective nude (i don't know if it's linkable here) you can find it on sankaku channel anyway)

link me what you want and I will help you as long as you have both images
>>
File: 82604582_p0.jpg (488 KB, 1131x1600)
488 KB
488 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>2645776
quite strange since i dont have it.
btw
https://imgur.com/n9I9xyF
>>
File: 88.png (3.62 MB, 1214x1735)
3.62 MB
3.62 MB PNG
>>
>>2645759
Cool. What do you mean by both images though? Why would you need two? Aren't you just modifying one image?
>>
File: 1641408448178_001.jpg (248 KB, 1920x1080)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>2645791
A version with clothes and another without.
You open them in an image editor, so that the clothed version is the top layer and the nude one is the bottom layer.
Then erase the clothes selectively.
>>
>>2645796
Ah right, so no editing by drawing then. You can do that with photoshop masks for example. I can't think of any I'd like where the artist has made 2 images like that. But thanks for the offer anon.
>>
kind of hidden. you might not notice that a nipple here is partially exposed when first looking
>>
>>2645791
another anon answered for me. i have to correct that it's the artists who release the "nude" version, often they are third party with the tag nude filter you can find what you're looking for (use the similar images function because they are often not related) anyway pretty much that. i can't draw. so i can't make one from scratch. there is however the photoshop thread or the drawing thread where you can get help consider that if the request exceeds 50% of the edit you can ask for a drawing from scratch, but it won't be like the original obviously. as for me i like to delete text details etc if i have the ability to do so.
>>
>>2645796
https://files.catbox.moe/v1s7hi.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/qjlqpg.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/pb69vn.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/kcyxot.jpg
>>
>>2645827
right anon that's exactly what i meant to do. but op doesn't like this image because you notice the changes immediately.
>>
I know exactly what you mean.
>>
>>
love the idea, don't have anything though except this from looking up
>>2645790
>>
File: 00.webm (2.48 MB, 1280x720)
2.48 MB
2.48 MB WEBM
I guess the animated equivalent is the good old split second frame thing, but maybe it's not the same
>>
>>2645729
funny, same artist that did this, which I used to love for this thread's exact reason
I thought it was official though, turned out it wasn't
>>
File: Doromaid.jpg (743 KB, 3464x4618)
743 KB
743 KB JPG
Does showing it just a little count?
>>
>>2647085
That's not too noticeable but still not really great for what I'm looking for. That lady is the sole person in the image and she's the center of attention there, taking up most of the image. If you scan your eyes over her body there's a good chance you'd see it. I'm looking for NSFW images and the lewder the better. The thing about the images though is that they need to be masquerading as SFW images. There can be a girl with slight nipple exposure or, preferably, something much more lewd like a girl full on playing with her vagina. It's just got to be something 99.9% of people would miss unless they double/triple checked or studied the image closely. I appreciate the contribution regardless though. Thanks anon.
>>
>>2647089
sorta like this? https://imgur.com/tAbuO87
>>
>>2647089
as regard for "lewd like a girl full on playing with her vagina"
I found this. it can't be masked as you would like but I wanted to share it, with you, since there is no dedicated thread.

i think however that the casual/random nudity pic with lots of girls fits better with what you are trying to do. personally i have noticed 3 types of images
images like the ones already posted where the girl is alone or easily visible
images where there are many girls but the original is completely different (for example in the original of idolmaster they are in uniform) and even if "far away or barely visible" a topless girl would easily jump to attention
the only images where it could work are those of the beach like the one posted above, or those of magazines, although those of magazines often have only 1-2 characters so (as pic rel) so it can at most get the effect that created anon here
>>2647085
>>
File: tAbuO87.jpg (2.6 MB, 4082x5932)
2.6 MB
2.6 MB JPG
>>2648724
Yes, sorta like that. I appreciate the effort, you're on the right track there.

>so it can at most get the effect that created anon here
Actually the example you posted was slightly better. The girl with the tiny bit of slit exposed is obviously the focus of that image unfortunately. I noticed it fairly quickly as i scanned my eyes over her. As for the image you posted. It really did look like a SFW image for the first 20 seconds that i was actively searching for the nudity. Your example is not as good as I'd like but if i hadn't been told it was NSFW beforehand then who knows how long it would've taken me to realize that there was a nipple there. A few minutes? hours? I mean how long to casual computer users even stare to the wallpaper while using on the average day.

Thought you posted a SFW image by mistake which means it passes even if barely. I would, ideally, like the nudity to more hidden though.

>images where there are many girls
Doesn't necessarily need to be like that, it was simply one example. Images with tons of detail, maybe in architecture for example may also work. As this serves as a distraction. There is no limit to how lewd the nudity or sexual act in the image can be, it simply needs to be hidden in there. If the hidden element is something that 99% of people miss, even after a few glances then it works. I think it would be really cool to set an image like this on a family, school or work computer that appears to be SFW but has a racy secret.
>>
>>2648828
https://imgur.com/Ygr1hbZ
just to be fair original picrel images is SFW
imgur full nude (can't post here since have loli)
anyway this "nipple hunt" if i can call it like that, it interests me too. before i was talking about "so many girls because it's easier when there are so many of them "that the uncovered one" you don't see, especially if far from the center of the picture, of course i would like them to be as lascivious as >>2648828 but so far I have not found anything usable

y
>>
>>2648831
>lascivious as>>2648808
>>
>>2648831
>anyway this "nipple hunt" if i can call it like that, it interests me too.
Well I'm glad to hear that but of course the hidden nudity doesn't need to be a nipple. It can be a vagina/anus too.

>but so far I have not found anything usable
Maybe someone else will contribute something better. That's why I made this thread after all. So far we have around half a dozen barely decent examples but it's a start and certainly better than nothing. I only had the first 2 images posted ITT originally.
>>
>>2648835
Well I'm glad to hear that but of course the hidden nudity doesn't need to be a nipple. It can be a vagina/anus too.

Obviously. I made up this name because it's generally easier with breasts.

>This doesn't have to be the case, it was simply an example. Images with tons of details, maybe in architecture for example, can also work.

about this i wouldn't know how to search drop some examples full sfw or nsfw

tell me how about picrel
>>
File: kg(1).jpg (3.6 MB, 6070x9054)
3.6 MB
3.6 MB JPG
>>2648843
>>
>>2648843
>>2648845
>tell me how about picrel
Too obvious of course.
>>
>>2648845
>>2648847
i wanted to try something different and make the first attempt bottomless. i'm going by trial and error. even if you've already figured it out. i still found a useful image stay there.
>>
>>
>>2648851
Better than your last one but still too obvious.
>>
I don't think there is even a tag for this.
>>
>>2650270
There isn't as far as I'm aware. I don't see anything that would correspond on danbooru. Though I haven't checked yande.re and konachan. If there isn't already a tag then I do have some suggestions as to what we could call it besides "hidden nudity":

1) Ostensible SFW
2) Unapparent Nudity
3) Inconspicuous NSFW

Or some variation of that.
>>
>>2650270
Or "Discreet nipple", "Discreet vagina", "Discreet nudity". Though I think "inconspicuous" may be the best.
>>
Have you guys never heard of nip slip or what.
>>
>>2650740
>this BS
No. "Nip slip" doesn't necessarily mean it's hard to notice in the image or that it will likely be something that is missed. Attached image has "nip slip" tag but it's completely obvious. I'm looking for images that could potentially be used as wallpapers on work/school/family computers without being noticed for the lewdness that they are.
>>
>>2650740
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/5065743?q=nipple_slip
>>
>>2650756
That's just a horrible use of the tag.
>>
never thought I'd be playing "where's waldo" with nipples but this is definitely hotter than I expected it to be
>>
>>2650451

Can you MSpaint or make an example of what your actually looking for? Im interested.

It seems what you describe is its Hard to spot but it is there, but you really gotta look for it. The example being wheres waldo. Though this seems to be more an animation thing where you can sorta hide a nipslip.
>>
>>2651147
>It seems what you describe is its Hard to spot but it is there, but you really gotta look for it. The example being wheres waldo.
This is correct.

>>2651147
>Though this seems to be more an animation thing where you can sorta hide a nipslip.
No.

See image here(>>2645729) for best example I've got.
>>
>>2651163
I remember when there was a small popularity boost of art of girls rooms, basically character building with room design.
I thought it was hot when I seen one with sex goods hidden in the room and started looking for them in others. While not the same I feel like it is pretty similar to the kind of content you are looking for.
>>
>>2645720
bump
>>
>>2646496
Love this type of stuff - would make a thread of just this but I don't have 6.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.