[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 2.jpg (53 KB, 558x744)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
What kind of face shape is this (aside from fat and/or ugly)?
Need to know for a haircut and maybe some nice prescription sunglasses for when summer comes again.
Also post your own face if you need some anon to identify the shape because you are a brainlet like me.
>>
File: DSC_0461~01.jpg (292 KB, 1501x1345)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
>>13754881
What kind of shape face is this?
>>
>>13754894
rectangle, diamond

shame your face becomes underage from halfway up

>>13754881
round almost oval

This thread belongs on /soc/
>>
>>13754901
What do you mean by "underage" from halfway up?
I would understand from halfway down because I have somewhat weak facial hair and chin, but what is wrong with the top?
>>
>>13754914
the bottom is good, you have a strong chin and nice jaw bones.

Your nose looks melted like wax too close to a flame, beady eyes, but they are hooded which is nice, good eyebrows. Skull shape is kinda low but at least you have a mature hair line. You better not go bald though.

I'd describe your upper face as 'boyish' which clashes with your mature lower face. Are you american? Facial hair means nothing.

There's nothing wrong with you. Just making observations.
>>
>>13754923
Yeah, I'm American. Fairly normal mix of ancestry for my area (Appalachia).
Always hated my nose.
I have a bit of fat around my eyes. I weigh 230lbs in the picture and right now, so hopefully some of the worse features will change when I get back down to a decent weight.
21 years old in the pic, 22 right now. A mature hairline isn't too odd at that age I think, but I do have baldness on my mom's side so it's definitely possible. Her dad had a bald spot first, then it started creeping in from the front. Not sure about her brother's pattern, but he was visibly balding by my age.
The mature hairline happened all at once and I haven't noticed any hairline change since then, and I don't have a bald spot, so I have a bit of hope.
How fucked am I if I do go bald though?
>>
>>13754946
Sounds like you still have a chance of just having a thin hairline without any patches. However IF you do go bald, embrace it, do not go with a buzz. Your face is good looking enough to have a crown line. Buzz would just make you look homosexual. Also you are very young still when it comes to your genetics so don't worry too much, top might still grow into it.
>>
>>13754954
Thanks for the input, really appreciate how straightforward this board can be.
Do you have a haircut you would recommend?
Considering the chance of balding, it would be nice to have one that I can get used to that will age well with me just in case.
Just a normal haircut for now would be fine too.
Sunglasses I can deal with when summer comes again, but if you have a recommendation for that it would be nice too.
>>
>>13754963
I think what you have now looks fine and works, it's just a bit weird with the boyish look because it looks rather mature. Maybe keep it slightly longer on top and front fringe. I wouldn't really change a thing because you're just going to have to battle it out with the different parts of your face. As for sunglasses get something with a horizontal oval shape or just plain round ones. Nothing square, none of that hipster black plastic shit either.
>>
>>13754974
Once it grows past where it is in the pic it starts to get really curly, you can see the curls starting to form in it actually. What should I try to do with those? I can't afford frequent haircuts, so something that has a bit of growing room is ideal.
Right now, the front is down to my chin when pulled straight and down to my shoulders at the back also pulled straight. Haven't gotten a haircut at all since the pic, so I have a lot to work with if need be.
>>
>>13754985
Maybe just keep an inch shorter than what you have now as wiggle room if you don't like it to be curly, however curls might be what could equalize the boyishness for now until you're 25 or thereabouts.
>>
>>13754989
With the curls, they have to be long or not present at all.
Until they get to below my shoulders they are awkward and unmanageable, then they suddenly lay a bit flatter and form strong bouncy spirals instead of a frizzy mess. I guess it has to do with it weighing itself down enough to behave, or so my mom says.
I don't mind them after that point, but before then I hate them with a burning passion.

How about aviators for sunglasses? Would you consider those to be more rounded or more square? I always liked glasses with minimal frame thickness, and I think they are some of the better looking glasses in that category.
Never actually owned a pair though. Always just bought plastic dollar store sunglasses when I needed them.
>>
>>13755006
Aviator is fine but kind of played out and always look like your dads army glasses.
>>
>>13755015
It's fine as long as they look alright. I'm not exactly a stylish person.
Any alternatives though?
>>
File: haircut.png (191 KB, 337x450)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>>13755015
I was looking through haircuts for rectangle and diamond face shapes that met your criteria, and found this. Think it could work? I might be able to find something that controls my curls enough at that length to make them curve softly like that.
>>
>>13755049
Sure, just try things, don't be scared if it doesnt work for you first time.
>>
>>13755065
I'll give it a shot.
I have been out of work for a while now and not having any luck finding any, so I'm fine experimenting a bit. Been growing it out all the way to see if it would look any good and try to understand my hair a bit better, but I don't think it's going to work.
Growing my beard out a bit too. Still pretty thin on the upper portions, but the goatee area grows pretty well. Sides of the beard are starting to curl, so they have to either go or be left at a shorter length. No curls in the middle yet though, just some minor waving.
When I get this haircut I will probably stick with clean shaven.
Or "tasteful stubble" for lazier days or when I can't afford razors too often. Lowest trim on the buzzer and shave the neck has worked well enough for me so far.
Don't think the haircut would look good with an actual beard.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/soc/27155891

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.