[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1712161706949058.png (665 KB, 1080x977)
665 KB
665 KB PNG
Never.

Jerry Seinfeld should have done implants years ago, no one would have known.
His baldness years will be remembered as the lowest point in his life.
>>
>>18071516
it's literally the same but he let it grow longer
>>
>>18071520
Yeah, it just became more dense and darker because he's eating more red meat, retard.
>>
>>18071540
>posts about "hair line"
>gets called out
>switches to "denser" and "darker" which have nothing to do with hair line
it's not more dense, it's just longer. it can give you the same illusion of being more full.
>darker
the lighting and angle on these pictures is completely different, he's still got brown hair with some grey in both. possibly he dyed it but who the fuck cares, because it has literally nothing to do with his hairline or going bald, which is what you are claiming. you have a double digit IQ.
>>
>>18071577
>"hair line"
Literally not said in the OP.
>>
>>18071516
>jew shilling fin
SAGE
>>
>>18071516
It's the same, just longer
>>
>>18071516
looksmaxxed jerry feels wrong
>>
>>18071603
it's in the pic OP chose to post, and he talks about implants which obviously have not been done so ...??? as many have pointed out he just grew it out and dyed it
>>
>>18072129
is that what we're calling gracefully aging now?
>>
>>18071516
it's the same hairline. longer hair in second pic
>>
>>18072201
>lost ten or 15 pounds
>got a tan
>grew his hair out
>all this after having the same pasty, doughy dadcore look for the last 15 years
you can't tell me this wasn't an intentional scramble to look good for the cameras after having a three-quarter-life-crisis. you don't suddenly get way more attractive in your late sixties by doing the same old thing you've always done
>>
>>18072263
>takes better care of himself
>looks way better
again, why are you complaining?
>>
>>18072270
i'm not complaining. it's just jarring because it's at odds with his whole public image of the last 35 years. no, i obviously don't OBJECT to him putting more effort into his appearance.
>>
>>18071520
This, it's exactly the same. The only difference is he's tanner and went on ozempic

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.