[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/fit/ - Fitness



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



I'm in a bit of a situation /fit/
so long story short
>be me, 6'3", bit more handsome than average
>hanging out with friends at a club
>notice good looking 5'9" girl, she can't stop looking at me
>she has a boyfriend he's 5'10"
>still eyes me like a vulture
>about to leave comes up to me , gives me her number, says "I've been watching you everyday at campus, thinking about you all day, can't get you out of my head "
>today I caught her staring at me again
It's very strange, what should I do?
Should I be a bro and tell on her?
>>
File: download.png (4 KB, 225x225)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>41151068
>>
>>41151068
Tonight I'll pray you'll lose your left arm in a car accident.
>>
File: 1490845465935.png (1.77 MB, 1274x1056)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB PNG
>>41151068
:/
>>
>>41151068
Eskimo kiss her butthole.
>>
>>41151082
R9k
>>
>>41151068
PIITB then tell on her
>>
>>41151083
>>
>>41151068
I'd tell on her but I'm beta af so u should probably fuck her behind his back.
>>
>>41151068
Had a similar situation with a chick that works at the gym I go to. She had a boyfriend and whatnot and made serious advances like giving me her number.

I told her boyfriend. No man needs to suffer from that kind of heartache and betrayal.
>>
>>41151104
Good on you, how did he take it?
>>
>>41151134
He's dead.
>>
>>41151141
>nigger was so btfo he straight died

u tried bro, its not on u
>>
>>41151068
Telling on her would be the bro thing to do.
>>
>>41151141
Good thing you told him upfront then, if you had've went through it, then it probably would've been a murder-suicide.
>>
>>41151068
DAY OF THE SAW
>>
File: come at me.jpg (516 KB, 1400x787)
516 KB
516 KB JPG
>>41151068
>Should I be a bro and tell on her?
Yes. It's so fucking painful to do so, but it's the right thing. You transcend into a man.

I believe in you anon. You're a great guy.
>>
Fuck her, film proof, then tell the guy

t. YBD
>>
>>41151141
I knew someone that his gf I had fucked and she was still into me for years, he ended up hanging himself from a tree after she broke up with him.
She wasn't even that hot.
>>
>>41151134
He at first gave me this glare. He was obviously processing the whole situation and he said he didn't believe me. I produced the number she gave me and tried to explain the best I could that I didn't act at all on her advances. He finally got it, said thanks, but he was visibly pissed. I don't see them at the gym together anymore so I guess they broke up.

But she had it coming. I see her at my gym every now and again and she never looks me in the eye. Maybe if she had some dignity to stay with her bf who was actually fit and a good looking dude, she wouldn't be in this situation.
>>
File: ..jpg (15 KB, 400x266)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>41151162
Think of more then just the cock.
>>
>>41151175
Maybe she looked one day in the mirror, then at her boyfriend, and thought she could do better.
>>
You must be gay. Have sex with her. This guy isn't your friend, so who cares. I'm currently trying to get this girl to cheat on her husband with me. Monogamy isn't natural or healthy bro.
>>
>>41151141
I take it he didn't say much then
>>
>>41151196
Bros before hoes
>>
>>41151068
Why is it always the giraffes who's girlfriends end up love the 10". Thanks Bathmate, you've made my life complete.
She may like your height but she LOVES my pipe game
>>
>>41151162
This. Become the Thot Patroller you were destined to be.
>>
File: wot.jpg (21 KB, 477x375)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>41151218
wot?
>>
>>41151191
Possibly, but this is what annoys me about women, or at least women that act like this. They have zero concept of what they have and think they can shoot higher simply because they feel entitled to do so and lose it all. They don't know what they have til it's gone, and even then they probably won't learn from the situation.
>>
File: 654.jpg (47 KB, 550x430)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>
>>41151196
Some couples are in an open relationship. Ive met a few and it always takes me by surprise. For whatever reason i cant get past it bor do i care to get involved in it. It's flattering af but not my thing
>>
>>41151215
>not friends with him

He's not a bro.
>>
>>41151068
For your own sake you shouldn't do anything. Fuck her or tell on her, there's a chance that the bf would take it out on you rather than her.
>>
>>41151068
>>41151215
>>41151162
>>41151152
>>41151101
What is this bullshit. If OP had a girl and she was doing exactly the same thing to the other guy there's no guarantee he'd "bros before hoes" he doesn't know op and could give less of a fuck why should you. OP fuck her you're the alpha in this case.
>>
>>41151104
As a man who suffered from that kind of heartache and betrayal, thank you
>>
>>41151243
The broletariat needs to hold strong all over the world lest we be struck down by the global threat of chadilatism
>>
>>41151228
OK let me break this down
10" + Your girls lady parts = her cum on my bed and you shopping at the big and tall store alone

Is that easy enough math for ya.
>>
>>41151215
They aren't even bros. for all you know he has cuck fantasies or just a friend. I hang out with chicks all the time that arent my gf
>>
File: IMG_0223.jpg (61 KB, 772x580)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>41151068
Tap and tell dude
Tap and tell
>>
>>41151068
>Should I be a bro and tell on her?
she's just going to do it to someone else. telling on her won't save the guy from a heartbreak.

so fuck her, then tell on her just to be a bro.
>>
>>41151251
They won't listen until some crazy guy ends up eating them like Hannibal lectur because they took his one and only lady love.
>>
there is only one recourse my friend
its cuck or be cucked
make your choice
>>
>>41151276
Yes tell them to cuck the wives and gfs of other men. Anon is trying to lead you to an early grave...don't do it anon
>>
>>41151255
is there really a difference between hearing your girl fucked someone else and hearing your girl is actively seeking out sex with other men?

it's not like she's going to stop when she's found out. she's just going to be more careful. if you don't end the relationship after a warning like that it's practically the same as staying in a relationship after she's cheated.
>>
>>41151288
Men with options aren't going to take it seriously. They just walk away. It's you suckers who couldn't see the succubus for what she really was. If you're young and she has options then you get options. I'm tired of seeing you guys on the news quoting cringey Eminem lyrics from decades ago as a reason to kill someone. No you killed her because you had no options and no moral compass.
>>
>>41151068
tell on her. She's def not relationship material and you'll be doing that guy a favor. You'd be grateful if someone told you that your gf gives some dude her number. Fuck her if you want after they break up tho.
>>
>>41151254
Lead by example, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>41151098
>>41151101
>>41151104
>>41151152
>>41151162
>>41151273
>>41151341

This. From personal experience if the foundation of your new relationship is from someone cheating you're heading for a rock road anon. If she is lusting for cock whilst having a bf she will continue to lust even when she is with you.

https://youtu.be/Gg3G6smr7M0
vid related
>>
Why is /fit/ so full of sociopaths?
>>
>>41151428
Sociopath: a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

Tell me what actions lead you to this conclusion besides shills. Killing someone passes their sin onto you period. Even if you signed a paper saying they should be executed. It's never ok. Everyone in that chain will have to answer for that ultimate sin against their fellow man

By the way...what's this have to do with OP
>>
File: 1491890610080.jpg (53 KB, 640x640)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>41151254
You will just be creating unnecessary suffering anon.

Learn to control yourself.
>>
>>41151068
Honestly yeah. Tell on her. Women are a dime a dozen, more will come. She's really fucking that dude over though and that isn't right. Be a bro.
>>
>>41151082
spotted the manlet
>>
File: 1454798939824.jpg (127 KB, 550x550)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>41151082
This. You don't have a problem, OP. Good god just enjoy that you're getting this kind of attention.

tl;dr don't cry over stupid shit people have it a lot worse.
>>
File: 1442689434747.gif (970 KB, 200x133)
970 KB
970 KB GIF
>>41151175
This is the real alpha male. Great job. Being alpha doesn't mean fucking some other guys girl. That's what a cunt does. Be like this guy.
>>
>>41151682
THANK YOU someone who gets it
>>
>>41151259
manlet detected
>>
>>41151204
kek
>>
>>41151745
TRIGGEREDDDDDDDDD hey micro cock
>>
>>41151068
>NO excuse for guys to be under 6ft. Hit the gym fatass

Wait. I'll become 6ft if I work out more?
>>
>>41151068
yes you should do the right thing and tell her bf about this. isn't this something you wish someone would tell you if your gf would be doing this?

tell him and he will most likely dump her. then you can have sex with her and never call her again. don't mess with crazy and cheaters like that. they will do the same thing to you
>>
File: i-know-that-feel.jpg (22 KB, 600x553)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>41151079
>>
>>41151068
The manlet might lash out on you in either case.
Bang her or don't do anything. Never ever tell on a random guy's chick.
t. chad
>>
>>41151254
You're still a child
>>
File: superman-sad.jpg (23 KB, 400x380)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>41151254
oh how far you have to go anon. good luck.
>>
File: 1491124929885.jpg (12 KB, 325x325)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>41151254
you fucking weasel.
>>
>>41151175

Well done mate, need more people like you.
>>
>>41151068
Fuck that girl bro.
Provided you are single and she is attractive to you. Don't be a beta bitch boy. Only fuck though, don't ever consider dating this girl.

>>41151839
This guy is an asshole.
Don't follow his advice. Provided you don't hate this guy, he deserves to know his woman a hoe. So after you've banged her as many times as you feel and are over it. Gotta let the man know, could tell him earlier but with how women work that'll stop your roots (usually) so have some fun first, gotta be a bro to yourself first.
Then let him know. He will probably blame you. He is a beta bitch if he does that, tell him to grow the fuck up and realise all anger should be directed at the girl for cheating.


I preach this to every guy I know.
The bro code exists but it's not what most have learnt.
>>
File: ora.png (429 KB, 680x383)
429 KB
429 KB PNG
>>41151236
>>41151682
>>41151713
Stop it you guys, you're making me question my sexuality.
>>
>>41152131
Ya, nah. You're a cunt. Its not only her fault, its your fault. You can't just shift the blame off yourself that easily, what you put out there will come back to you.

There is absolutely no "bro code" going on here, in fact its the opposite. You deserve to get shot for acting like this and that is exactly what will happen if you fuck the wrong guys girl.
>>
File: gap11.jpg (27 KB, 341x526)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>41151204
>>
>>41152554
You're a beta bitch. Sorry mate.

I'm a single male. If an attractive girl wants to fuck nothing external will stop me from fucking her if I want to.
It's not shifting blame when she is in the relationship, not me. I don't think you can understand this because you've been brainwashed my women.

That's where you're wrong. If some fucking sperg wants to kill you over his girlfriend's unfaithfulness you either get taken by surprise and I guess die, or you fuck that cunt up and potentially put the nu-male in the ground yourself.

I'm sick of people being so retarded about this concept. As a man you should know that this is how it is.
Unless a guy rapes your girl you should kill her or yourself, if anyone at all.
A guy rapes your girl fair call it's him you should be enraged with.
Generally a guy who rapes your girl won't tell you she is unfaithful either, so not telling him is just a reason you might end up dead if she is found out and tries to play the rape card.
>>
>>41152659
>you're a beta bitch

This is a very simple ethical concept. A real man doesn't lower himself or his morals for pussy. You are under the impression that by having sex with someone else's girl it makes you more of a man. I would argue that no, you indeed become less than a man. You become a snake. A sneaky, conniving snake. That doesn't make me beta to have a moral compass. Karma will get you my friend. Don't think that shit isn't real, when you fuck the wrong guy over and end up on the news its only because you deserved it.
>>
>>41151175
Good lad
>>
>>41152784
It's not about being a real man or lowering my morals. It's about not letting a guy you don't know from a bar of soap or the common beliefs of society, a corrupt and shitty society mind you, determine your course of action when you get presented an offering.

You don't have to fuck every girl that throws themselves at you, sure. Most guys should be able to decide if they want to have sex with someone or not based on their own wants and not because it's the only option.

However if a girl wants to have sex and you are interested then do it.
After its all over let the guy know as a courtesy, noone should be dating a girl like that.
If you don't want to have sex with her, don't. Still tell the guy she was trying to seduce you though. In my experience several won't worry cause 'nothing actually happened' though but letting them know is still the right move.

Believe it or not I do believe in karma and my moral code leaves me putting out a lot more positive karma then negative.
So just because my code doesn't match yours don't get all up in arms and defensive about what your supposed 'real man' is meant to be like. I was calling people that blame the guy beta because it's 4chan /fit/ beta is probably the best insult to use here next to cuck.
The fact remains blaming the guy is a losers defence mechanism to protect the idea of the girl they love being pure.
Trust me. I've been there.
>>
File: 1490133535993.jpg (77 KB, 1024x576)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>41151104

This guy knows what's up

Being cheated on is one of the shittiest feelings in the world, anyone who's had the experience knows that OP should tell the boyfriend upfront so he doesn't have to go through a worse experience.
>>
>>41152904
Well very interesting take on it. Can't really argue any further because its relative and their isn't really a black and white to ethical debates. I guess I could see some situations where it would be more acceptable to sleep with a girl who you knew had a boyfriend / husband. I still lean heavily toward not touching that shit with a 10ft pole. Does depend though on a lot of factors.
>>
>>41151332
never thought of it in these terms. well fucking said.

this was absolutely true with a bad breakup 3 years ago. I was so distraught for a few months because I felt I had no options / couldn't do better.
>>
>>41152994
Anytime you do that to another man you have to look over your shoulder for the rest of your life. There have been cases of 70 and 80 year old men who have been convicted for murder over this very scenario happening to them on their 20s or 30s.

This is a character flaw sleeping with other mens mates and one that sets in motion a series of events that have led to other men's demise.

Totally not worth it. Too many women on the planet
>>
>>41151254
How old are you to have a moral set as retarded as
>there's no guarantee he would be bros before hoes either so don't go B b4 H yourself
>>
>>41151104
Why not make it obvious to the fact that she likes you to her boyfriend and make him fight for her while not really giving a fuck about either one. Or just coming out in the end once they finally break up and say "I was just testing you anon now we can fuck".
>>
are u a faggot?
>>
>>41151068
Be a bro, dude. She's just random pissflaps
>>
>>41151254
Grow up you petulant child
>>
>>41152904
You're a fucking loser dude grow up
>>
>>41153338
Because I actually went through puberty.
>>
>>41152904
This is one gigantic excuse in text-wall form for you to be a douchebag.
>>
>>41151770
You don't have a 10" dick my man. Stop lying on the internet.
>>
>>41153557
Ahahahaha he's so fucking mad. Is it because you have a microcock that you think everyone else does...

That was written hours ago . TrIGERRRRRED
>>
just get tits and becoem a tranny dude
>>
>>41151068
This isn't that bad, it's the humblebragging that is just the worst.

KYS
>>
>>41151068
Tell on her. Fuck it. Not like you got anything to lose.
>>
>>41151104
what a fucking bro you are
>>
>>41151068
you don't want a gf who cheats on her current bf with you.
>>
>>41154269
best advice here OP
>>
>>41151068
She's a whore
Fuck her leave her and tell her boyfriend you cucked him by "accident"
If you don't smash she'll find some other cock to suck on the side
>>
>>41151100
let the frog die in peace
>>
>>41151175
>>41151104
This OP >>41151068

Be a bro, snitch on the ho.
>>
>>41151254
found the virgin
>>
>>41151068
>mfw my best friend got in a relationship this way
>he moved in with her some 6 months in
I'm just waiting for everything to go to absolute shit.
I tried to warn him multiple times, but it's useless, after the first couple of times he started getting defensive and angry.
Sometimes I almost agree with mudslimes and stoning for adultery.
>>
File: url.jpg (5 KB, 224x225)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>41151104
Moron, you essentially gave up a free fuck and for what? So you could "be a bro"? Who gives a shit, if she is gonna cheat then she is gonna cheat. She's obviously not satisfied so if you turn her don, chances are she'll find someone else.

Giving up free sex with a good looking women for "muh morals" is childish and pathetic
>>
File: descarga (3).jpg (6 KB, 282x179)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>41151104
You are a respectable man anon
>>
File: 1443634057884.jpg (258 KB, 1284x980)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
>>41151104
Holy fuck

Unless the dude is your mate then why give up pussy? So you can feel good about yourself, meanwhile she's gonna go fuck some other dude anyways?

lmao whiteknights are the best
>>
File: 1492431182214.jpg (105 KB, 634x786)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>41151104
>>41151134
>>41151141
>>
>>41155791
Just find another chick you pathetic virgin.
>>
>>41155652
Banging anything that opens their legs to you is desperate as fuck

I vote to take the respectable path and not fuck her.
>>
>>41151068
If she is not attractive I would tell the guy so he has a chance to leave her.
If she is attractive I may do her and tell him afterwards, apologizing I did not know she had a bf
>>
>>41154520
>>41153405
>>41152006
Touch a woman first then I'll accept these as valid opinions
>>41153293
19
>>41151562
>>41151942
>>41151361
Maybe it's because I'm high test. Do I lack morals? Why should it even matter though kek
>>
>>41151175
i wouldnt have had the balls to do what this guy did

truly an inspiration
>>
>>41151254
honorary nigger
>b-but im alpha male!
nope just a dumb animal
>>
>>41156101
Shows there's still some upright people left in this world.

Should I start posting gore photos of crime scenes from my studies and their accompanying police reports to drive the point home that sleeping with the mates of other men is indeed a dangerous endeavor???
>>
>>41151104
Thanks for being the human being most guys should be.

Found out my girlfriend had texted the boyfriend of my housemate some fucked up shit and the feeling is unlike any pain I've known. And I've had people die on me. Its a crushing, humiliating, endless pain.
>>
File: 76a6520b.jpg (27 KB, 480x459)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>41151175
>>41151562
>>41151682
>>41152006
>>41151942
>>41152983
Why don't you people understand that even if you tell on her, like a child, she's just gonna go fuck someone else? It's not like because you tunr her down she's gonna get her act together and have a great relationship with this guy forever lol.

Turning down a women who wants you to fuck her so you can "be a bruh" is the most beta and pathetic thing I've ever heard.

>bro if that was my girl i'd kick your ass!!
if we were alone I would just beat the shit out of you in self defense, and if people were around I'd play the victim then sue your ass lmao


tl;dr if your gf wants to cheat on you with me then I'm going to fuck her because I'm not a white-knight pussy
>>
>>41156233
t. cheating whore

stay mad roastie :)
>>
>>41156233
I look forward to seeing you on the news when you do that to the wrong guy. What's ur name again?
>>
>>41155652
>>41155791

Only a man who can't get pussy easily would make a big deal about passing some up.
>>
File: Friendzoned.jpg (20 KB, 500x375)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>41151068
>tfw I hate-fucked two "friends" who friendzoned me
>one when I was 18, the other when I was 22
>they both had boyfriends at the time
>when I was going on dates with them, they said they did not consider me "boyfriend material"
>a month later they got their boyfriends

At the same time I'm both thankfull that they didn't do to me what they did to them, and really hate them that they weren't honest enough.
>I still told her respective boyfriends to finish the revange
>I now feel hate against them and myself because I'm not the psychopath I thought I was
>will probably end up doing it a third time
What am I supposed to do when hate turns me into a psycho, but revange turns me into a crybaby? Just take more zoloft?
>>
>>41156271
>>41156259
>>41156306

lmao, if your girlfriend cheats on you, it's 100% your fault. You couldn't satisfy her so she wants someone who can

Also I've fucked plenty of women, both single and in relationships, and I probably make more money than all of you fags
>>
>>41151083

h-how?
>>
>>41156353
Another person's shitty morality and value system is my fault

Nope.

Nice play with the she's not satisfied thing though. Great bait :^)
>>
Tell her you're not comfortable with the fact she's in a relationship, force her to break up with him, fuck her, then dump her. Works every time
>>
>>41151288
A little off topic but some people deserve 2nd chances after seeing such as cheating. Not all obviously but some people really do change.
>>
>>41156233
>if we were alone I would just beat the shit out of you in self defense, and if people were around I'd play the victim then sue your ass lmao
This is the Internet, but the reason I got fit was to enlist and serve in a SOCOM billet after my girlfriend fucked a 30 year old pseudo-Chad (she was 19)

Years later I used these skills to cripple him

I also beat the shit out of an officer before graduating Ranger School for being a chow thief while my buddies from Batt held back his Ringknocker buddies and made him shove his fingers down his throat until he puked the food back up

This isn't me being a tough guy, I don't talk about my service unless it's relevant and usually I just say "infantry." But there are people like me, anon, that are content with being the grey man until some arbitrary line is crossed. Neither guy knew they crossed a line, but I assaulted them anyway
>>
>>41156353
>>41156233
More pussy on the market for ppl like us kek. Partnered and married pussy is the best pussy. It's unreal
>>
cut women off with capitalism
let em starve almsot to death
then they are nice
>>
>>41156458
The fuck is up with Ranger school and Instructors stealing food? My dad was talking about that shit and he was in Ranger School back in 68
>>
File: faghgot.png (46 KB, 171x248)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
found one of your posts dude
>>
>>41156506
>then they are ALMOST nice
If you know what I mean
>>
>>41156458
Well, having a background in kickboxing and currently training BJJ on a regular basis on top of lifting, I would gladly fight you lmao

People like you get so elitist and think they can take on anyone because they wasted their time by serving

Even if you were successful in beating my ass then I'd just fuck you in a court. THEN I would have fucked your girl and taken all of your money

You literally can't win
>>
>>41156534
I feel nothing for dirty dick randies
>>
File: lmao_.png (68 KB, 197x162)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>
my favorite sport is beating women down
>>
>>41156600
He's literally some bodies bitch now
>>
File: marcus-aurelius-2.jpg (128 KB, 870x575)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>41152131
Do this if you want to be a selfish jackass. No reason to create strife for people over getting pleasure. Especially sexual pleasure, which is weighted in ego.

When you are sound with your ego and your self-esteem sex is no longer sought but enjoyed when founded in proper, healthy and good contexts.

You might tell him, you might not. He will find out eventually. Decide what kind of man you will be and be it.
>>
>>41152904
Telling someone you aided in the betrayal of their trust is not "doing the right thing".

Imagine: "Hey your wife was coming on to me, I knew you at the time but I decided to have sex with her first now I'm telling you just to help you out." Now why doesn't that sound right?
>>
>>41156023
>19

Thanks but keep your opinions to yourself and focus on your diet.
>>
>>41152904
>After its all over let the guy know as a courtesy, noone should be dating a girl like that.
Yeah, good idea!
>>
>>41151068
Taylor Scalf; what a cunt.
>>
mony and pussy make men do horrible things.

men who take friend's exes, married women or women that friends are chasing are just weak, and like some other anon, create unnecessary suffering.
you are just creating negative energy and negative feelings out of nothing
>>
Just be yourself
>>
>>41151068
fuck her
>>
Tell him and then fuck her when they break up
>>
>>41156330
Am 22 and got 2 bitches I wanna hate fuck for the same reason you mentioned.
Far as I'm concerned you came out on top. I hope I get blessed like you did.
>>
>>41156872
mcKek with fries
>>
>>41156353
I wonder what makes people think them showing off on an anonymous image board for Cambodian cave drawings will have any effect?
I'll go ahead and give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you. I still laugh at how pathetic, childish and insecure you are for trying to act like an internet tough guy on fucking 4chan of all places. Despite "getting laid" and being wealthy.
Fucking lmao
>>
File: 1485750049395.png (1.42 MB, 1362x758)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>41151068
this is some M A T H E M A T I C A L shit right here so get ready OP, class is in session
> boyfriend = guy A
> random friend of boyfriend = guy B
> your friend who knows guy B = guy C
> you = guy D (cause your dick about to get wet boi)

Get guy C to tell guy B that guy A's girlfriend is getting handsy with you, guy D.

Guy B will tell guy A

Guy A will break up with his girlfriend or at least fight, and none of it was your fault

Congrats on the guilt free pussy
>>
>>41157006
M A T H E M A T I C A L, just because it looks like the algebra you did in high school doesn't make it math, also how is it guilt free if you still cause the break up?
>>
Ok OP you got 3 options
Douche bag option is to obviously fuck her and not tell him.

Middle ground is fuck her and tell him. You can tip the morality a little further off if you decide to LIE and say you didn't know she had a boyfriend but decided to tell him the moment you found out.

The overman however will tell the boyfriend. He's too satisfied with himself to give in to instant gratification without looking at the consequences. And the consequences shouldn't just concern you and your immediate state.

Treat like seeing someone drop their wallet.
You either steal it, take what you want out of it and give it back claiming you found it like that, or give it back without taking anything.
You have to be starving for pussy to feel comfortable with the first 2 options.
>>
>>41156233
>>41156552
>>41156353

>t. internet tough guy
Even for /fit/, this is pathetic.
>>
>>41156533
>The fuck is up with Ranger school and Instructors stealing food? My dad was talking about that shit and he was in Ranger School back in 68
It wasn't a walker, it was a fresh butter bar. We were doing patrols and he was back at the PB on "guard". We get back, turns out guys had shit missing. He didn't get peered out 'cause his Westpoint buddies circled wagons, but the NCO that was with us did (piece of shit, but the officer was an even bigger one). I'd spent 18 months in Batt getting hazed for not being tabbed and at that point, I didn't give a fuck.

I never heard of instructors doing it, but I get why they would - some retarded notion of "toughening up" the Rangers. In mountain we had a RI bring KFC, we were right off a ledge, and he'd take a bite out of every bit and throw the rest off. Ranger Schools fucking retarded, there's a reason we had a +99% success rate there vs. the 40% average, plenty of guys who shouldn't be there, but the name isn't gonna change 'cause POGs wanna seem cool by association. We've talked about a new version of the tab for Regiment, something like red outline/white lettering, and a final phase where guys can bulk up and do secret squirrel shit before going back to their unit, exclusive to spec ops.

>>41156552
Holy shit anon lmao
>>
>>41151068
Don't tell ON her, tell HER you don't want to do anything before she dumps him.
>>
>>41151068
>iit: things that never happened
>>
>>41156023
>19
You have not been on this planet long enough to have an opinion on women, please end yourself before you make the mistake of breeding.
>>
>>41151068
Whether to tell on her or not, I don't know.

But absolutely DON'T give her your time of day, or you'll end being the guy you're contemplating telling or not.

Also, don't fuck her, there's a good chance she's had a ton of cock in her, and you don't need what comes with that.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (25 KB, 630x354)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
A friend I know's fiancee got impregnated by his best friend after they've had a 3 year affair. Thank God that I've never had that happen to me
>>
>>41151068
Fuck her
Don't listen to all the copecels ITT
>>
>>41151420
Where can I get this? That's a great designs.
>>
>>41151475
I think he means psychopaths, they show a lot more of the manipulativeness/superficial charm he's referring to.
>>
>>41156023
>19

Not emotionally mature enough yet, probably.
>>
File: 1479517789251.jpg (41 KB, 449x600)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>41155791

Spot on my man.
>>
>>41151186
how long have you waited to use this picture?
>>
Lads this seems like the best place to ask. I asked a girl if she wanted to meet up tonight, and she said she wasn't sure since she has a friend in town that she doesn't want to ditch.

Do I offer to bring one of my friends along, or do I try and get her to ditch her friend? Or some other third option that I'm not seeing.
>>
>>41156552

>pull guard in a legit street fight against someone who actually wants to kill you.

>get your face stabbed in/smashed to pieces with a weapon

>but muh once a month rubber knife disarm training
>>
>>41157968

Was an 0311 in the USMC for 5 years. Been out for for 3 years now, but just reenlisted with a 13F op40 contract. How retarded am I?
>>
>>41158687

More than likely she is just trying to let you down gently. If she really wanted to meet up she would ditch her friend or suggest meeting up afterwards.
>>
>>41151083
Looks like puke
>>
>>41151083
Looks like puke
>>
>>41158687
She could be telling the truth.
I would not try to butt in with a friend of my own, rather try to schedule another date If she gives you an excuse again, drop it.
>>
>>41158687
Stop bothering. She isn't interested.
>>
>>41151068
Whatever you do fuck her first
>>
>>41152904
While I understand your point of view, I will raise the counter-point that when you knowingly enter into sexual relations with another person that you KNOW to be engaged to another person (read marriage, dating etc) YOU are propagating the issue at hand. The course of action should not be to indulge the person in their affair, rather it should be to shun them. Tell her that if her relationship is so bad with the other person that they feel the urge to cheat, she either needs to fix it or get the fuck out. It boils down to the fact that people will do what you let them and letting people partake in this specific act causes nothing but issues.
>>
he's only trained in sport jj bro, better get ready for the electric chair lmao
>>
>>41151068
Why does height and not attractiveness have a sign fucking thing to do with this story?

>girl was 5'9
Sound like an ugly slut anon you should try smoking PCP. And other irrelevant things.
>>
>>41151104
Lmao, what the fuck does he matter to you? He is nothing to you! At least if you said "I don't want to date some stupid slut just for her wet hole and give her validation for being a whore." At least I would have understood that, but you just seem like a coping loser who didn't want to go through with it
>>
>>41151254
>all the salty 30 year old normie expatriates who lost their will to live after their girlfriend betrayed them with someone actually hot
Lmao, kill yourselves you cucks.
>>
>>41160708
He never seen the gore videos where the guy makes a speech about his gf getting cucked by the man tied up before the video literally turns into something out of Saw or Hostel.

Nope not for some pussy I have no problem meeting another woman.
>>
>>41156354
They are taken in reversed order
>>
>>41160786
Send it to me
>>
File: laughingtub.gif (1.6 MB, 228x180)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB GIF
>>41156233
>>41156233
> being so beta and getting so little pussy that you can't afford to pass any up
> pass on the pleasure that is putting a sloot in her place and being a bro
> thinking that this is an attempt to save a hoe when this is an an attempt to make a sloot crash and burn
>>
>>41160821
I can't count how many I've seen between /b/ and the other side of the web. You're on your own there pal.

THE PEOPLE GIVING YOU TROLL ADVICE HERE TO TAKE OTHER PEOPLE'S WOMAN WILL LITERALLY HAVE YOUR PARENTS PLANNING YOUR FUNERAL IF YOU DO THIS TO THE WRONG PERSON. DO NOT LET THEM SAY HE DIED OVER ANOTHER MAN'S PIECE OF ASS.

OP got a number from a guy while her guy was there. She's has a jacked up moral compass and I've seen more than a few crime scenes where it ended up that she was the person who started the whole tragic sequence of events. Do not end up on the first 48
>>
>>41151104
good man
>>
>>41151068
You should be a bro and tell on her. Do it politely and with discretion.
>>
>>41151236
so why do men do this all the time as well?
>>
>>41158600
http://japanloverme-store.com/japanese-fashion/super-rare-dope-sick-japanese-japan-highest-strength-dive-x-cropped-heads-h-takashi-kamon-embroidery-sukajan-souvenir-jacket-size-l/
Beware it's like 400 dollars
>>
Just nail the bitch and send a vid to her bf of you taking her to pound town lol, it's not your fault her bf is sub-human
>>
>>41158673
Audible kek
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 985x612)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
ITS EASY YOU FUCK THE BITCH THEN LEAVE A NOTE UNDER THE TOILET SAYING SORRAH DIDNT KNOW SHE HAD A BF LEAVE HER BRO

You get laid and you do the right thing, win win
Done.
>>
>>41157082
Guilt only exists once you get caught
>>
>be /fit/ for many years now
>out with fat manlet friend of mine
>he has this chick I have never seen before with him
>gorgeous fit 19 year old, looks like a hs cheerleader
>manlet friend is 32 years old dumpy desk worker (funny as fuck tho)
>thinking 'good for you man' since I have plenty of pussy already
>predictably the chick is dumb as fuck
>starts hitting on me in front of her boyfriend (?)
>hands me her phone and tells me to give her my number
>in front of my friend
>"Dude what the fuck is this chick thinking?" laughing it off
>I giver her phone back
>"Sorry lady you're with my bro, that's not cool"
>she gets huffy
>hes acting weird
>they get up to go in a little bit
>slip my business card into her purse as they are leaving, since I'm a piece of shit
>she texts me later that night
>"I'm bored can I come over?"
>welp time to be a piece of shit
>came inside of her
>I need to chase her off since she's getting cuddly
>ask her about what she did with ____ earlier, if they fucked or what
>"He couldn't stay hard so I left, ugh..."
>mixed feels
>cucked my bro, but bro is a betamale and couldn't get it up for a smoking hot teenager that he SOMEHOW talked into his bed
>still conflicted
>fucked her again that weekend anyways
>ask bro about his 'new chick', "She's kinda crazy...I don't think its going to work out."
>"Just give her the D, man. That's the only way to sort a crazy chick out."
>"Yeah haha..."
>Realize I probably torpedoed any chance the poor fuck had with this woman by screwing her brains out, while he was still trying to figure his shit out.
>Start to feel like a real piece of shit. Swear that I'm not going to fuck her again, and just stay out of it.
> ______ texts me (the chick) "Hey can I come over?"
>
>
> "Yeah sure see you in a bit"

I think I'm sick
>>
>>41151068
Flip a coin.
>>
>>41164268
Yeah pretty fucked up bro. Do you even care about your friend man?
>>
>>41164268
Why are you still referring to him as a friend?
>>
>>41156233
>not a pussy
>play the victim and sue your ass

Summin ain't right




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.