[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.jpg (13 KB, 225x225)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
I think my cortisol is high and I've ordered some ashwagandha.
what am I in for? anecdotes appreciated.
>>
bump
>>
>>74676349
you will become more curious in sex with guys
>>
>>74676349
how many times do you need to post the fucking "does This Same Fucking supplement I've posted daily for 3 weeks work?" thread?
You've gotten your answer 2 dozen fucking times already.
If you want to know more about it read some fucking research papers you useless fucking question monkey
>>
How does this drug both give you energy AND help you sleep at night?
>>
>>74676565
blocked.
>>
>>74676572
It doesn't
It's a big old placebo with an inactive phytosteroid thats only as strong as the isoflavones in fucking ꜱoybean
You'd need actual KILOS before you noticed a real effect
OP has just been asking this question for a fucking month because he wants to hear the words "Ashwaganda boosts test"
>>
>>74676578
you stupid negro
this is the first time ive posted this thread fucking spastic
>>
>>74676349
>consuming ass wakanda
>>
wasted 30$ on this shit, first 2-3 weeks used the recomended dosage-no effects. after that doubled the dosage for aprox.the same timeframe again with no effect at all.
>>
>>74676695
its proven to reduce cortisol
>>
Here's what I noticed from the cheapest ashwagandha capsules I used;
Higher sex drive
Sweat smells different
Minor strength improvement
Better sleep
Why I stopped; got those sperm cysts on left ball. And that was after cumming 3-4 times daily with sex and masturbation
>>
>>74676721
what time of day did you take it and how much?
>>
This shit turned me into an emotionless psychopath.
>>
>>74676349

>just buy and eat this magic jeet powder goy

>it will fix all your problems from being a fat goyslop inhaling fucker who wont just pick up some weights and go for a run

>we promise the fecal matter content is only like 20%
>>
>>74676811
This
It's literally the psychopath herb; it's utter pernicious shit that should stay well away from
>>
>>74676811
that is a good effect as far as I'm concerned
>>
>>74676869
you say that until the anhedonia kicks in
you cannot enjoy anything, but nothing upsets you either. you might aswell be dead.
>>
Have you seen "Limitless" with Bradley Cooper? It's exactly like that!!!
Now on to important matters please post here some Google gift card codes and do not redeem it, please.
>>
>>74676349
>first “cycle” (consistently taking it once a day)
>ok at first, mind wasn’t racing as much
>swear i started to feel anhedonia, weed just didnt “hit” as much if that makes any sense to you
>swore it off as poocel drivel
>try it again much later during a really bad bout of anxiety
>100% gave me some respite, for a short while anyway
that’s all i can say about it. take a dose for your bodyweight a few hrs before bed and the next day you will feel better, but it’s not permanent, for anxiety anyway. as for cortisol lowering and test boosting, shit idk man i’m just trying to not go insane and kill myself this year. gettin mired all the time though wahey
>>
>>74676586
>this is the first time ive posted this thread fucking spastic
then read the fucking archive you illiterate niggermonkey
Summerfags and newfags kill yourselves
>>
i bought it to help with stress and anxiety.

it did nothing
>>
You have to cycle off and on. On 14 weeks, off 2 weeks....do your own research.
I take 300mg 3x a day and find it makes a marked difference. Initially, it put a "pause" between something happening and me getting mad. I used this pause to consider that I didn't have to get or stay pissed off. I could just shrug it off and move on with my day.
That really led to some emotional and happiness gains, broseph.
I know I need to cycle off when I find myself getting easily annoyed or overwhelmed with stuff. Taking a break kinda sucks but, leads to feeling better 7/8ths of the time. There isn't a withdrawal, just a period where it is no longer working.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.