[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1355.jpg (107 KB, 700x850)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
What are the most annoying types of people that go to your gym?
>>
>>74683952
i don't go to the gym lol, too many tiktok narcissist, foreigners, meatheads, incels, and boomers
>>
>>74683952
Indians, Sikhs included and Arabs.
>>
Probably my dog.
Home gym master race.
>>
>>74683952
based masters of CHIM
>>
>>74683958
Right? I mean you don't even need gym you can just do body weight workouts and some pullups in and improvised home gym.
Or even those jungle gyms in parks.
When there is will there is a way
>>
>>74683958
This. At this point if you white and dong have at home workout setup it is beyond over for you
>>
>>74683995
>bodyweight
if you want to stay dyel that works I guess. only option for real gains is home gym or public gym Im afraid.
>>
>>74684014
What about the guys that do calisthenics?
Also for someone that is getting started bodyweight is enough.
>>
>>74683952
Only people more annoying than pajeets at my gym are the powerlifters who sleep between their sets and hog a rack for two hours while loaded up with 50 lbs of lifting equipment and grunting like a fag with pathetic range of motion
>>
>>74684030
Calisthenics isn’t about gains, it’s about being able to do technically difficult movements for the sake of doing technically difficult movements. Gains literally make you worse at calisthenics past a certain point.
>>
>>74683958
I went to the gym in college and in my apartment a lot because it was right there, but now it’s a much bigger time sink. Driving to it and stuff it’s all about 2 hours a minimum of three days a week. Just seems like a waste of time with all of the shit I need to do around the house. Like there is a step I need to fix and some siding I need to repair. That’s the shit I need to soend my time doing.
>>
>>74684034
This. I had a retard hold up a squat rack for around an hour at my gym because he was taking 6 minute breaks in between his 1 rep sets of ohp
>>
>>74684042
Makes sense.
I don't know why everyone is so obsessed with getting bigger tho? For me feeling strong and healthy is more than enough, I don't mind looking dyel.
>>
>>74683952
>annoying types of people at my gym.
Anyone using the equipment that I want to use, I hope they get no gains. Everyone else is okay.
>>
>>74683952
The 4'9" Indian marathon runner who insists on running ten miles a day on our 140m track. Its twice as annoying because her running form is garbage, basically stomping around, hands at her side, headscarf flapping in the air and makes everyone trying to do warmup laps really uncomfortable because she refuses to run in and lane other than the walking lane.
Theres also grandpa stickfighter who uses the wooden pole like a katana and makes the free weight area his dojo hes usually out by 6am though so not a huge deal for me personally.
>>
>>74683952
>>74683952
>most annoying people at your gym
the gay guy that keeps checkin me out in the mirror
i hate that faggot
>t. homegym master race
>>
>>74684098
Reddit. Unironically kys.
>>
>>74683958
Same, you can have a home gym for very little money and good upgrades last a lifetime. The only reason to go to the gym is checking out whores bending their asses. But only looking a few seconds could eternalize you on social media as a sexual predator, so that is not worth it either.
>>
>>74683952
Fat 50+ year old out of shape men hogging weights just to do 1 rep for 30 sets with I minutes of rest (phone time) between each
>>
>>74684149
*8 minutes of rest
>>
>>74683952
The eight most annoying types of people at the gym often include:

1. The Equipment Hog: Takes up multiple machines or stations at once, preventing others from using them.

2. The Loud Grunter: Makes excessive noise, distracting others.

3. The Phone Addict: Spends more time on their phone than working out, often occupying equipment.

4. The Mess Maker: Leaves weights, mats, and other equipment scattered around.

5. The Unsolicited Advisor: Offers unwanted advice or critiques others' form.

6. The Mirror Obsessed: Spends more time admiring themselves than exercising.

7. The Social Butterfly: Engages in long conversations, blocking access to equipment.

8. The Poor Hygiene Person: Neglects personal hygiene or doesn't wipe down equipment after use.

If you are new to the gym, then never be one of these guys (or girls). And re-rack the goddamn weights.
>>
>>74684121
>reddit
This joke format is a meme which has been on /fit/ forever.
>>74683952
>annoying people at the gym
This one woman who comes in and uses my equipment and leaves her little fairy plates and tiny useless dumbbells everywhere. She never wipes the equipment down either. But she lets me grope her in between sets so it’s okay I guess.
t. homegym master race
>>
>>74684166
>The Equipment Hog
This. If you’re going to try and reserve 5 machines for some retarded superset or something then you need to fuck off and buy your own equipment.
>>
>the steroid users that mad dog natties
Stay in your lane bitch
>>
>>74684166
What about the Gym Gay who tries to lure young males into the showers? Or are you that one?
>>
File: 1699185281747961.png (110 KB, 557x279)
110 KB
110 KB PNG
>>74684166
I am 1, 2, 4, 5, and 7.
>>
women using squat racks to do like 30kg squats

pajeet dyels flexing in the dumbbell section

black fellas doing routines that involve super-sets on multiple bits of equipment around the gym

young black kids working out in groups of 3 or4 people

loud black people

crossfit types doing gymnatics and handstands
>>
>>74683952
The 45+yo fat men who want to talk to me in between sets. I'm 29. They will come up to me out of nowhere and start blabbing about the good ole days and their stories FUCKING SUCK. I'm a fit shut in autist who lives a simple boring life yet somehow I've lived more than these goobers. I had 1 guy that I'm sure was closet homo for me invite me for a meal that he paid for entirely where he just yapped for an hour straight. IDK what it is but dudes like this will not leave me alone.
>>
>>74684362
Worse is when they try to talk to you in the locker room when you are buck naked
I swear they wait until all of your clothes are off to say hi
>>
Libcucks.

The new YMCA in my town decided to put the sauna in the kiddie pool room so that pedophiles could look at children swim from in there and it is co-ed and the 16yo lifegaurd comes to make sure nobody died in there every 10 minutes
>>
>>74683952
me/myself type
I hate myself so much it is unreal
>>
In 3 years of going to the same gym I encountered 2 pajeets working out together today
The smell is not a meme, fucking hell the b.o mingled with curry pungency is unreal, almost made me retch. Fucking guy wafting his fumes all over the gym, absolutely disgusting
Are they not aware they smell like literal shit?
>>
>>74684051
you're not strong if you look dyel
>>
>>74683952
Never fought an Indian, might go talk shit about their curry and redeeming qualities lmao
>>
>>74684211
If you can't figure out who is the weirdo in the room...
>>
>>74684166
I am 2, 4, and 8
>>
Old boomers who occupy benches and machines so they can lift 12 years old girl weights.
>>
>>74686608
>implying you wouldn't use 12 year old girls for weight

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.