[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: nothing .png (329 KB, 1027x842)
329 KB
329 KB PNG
There's nothing exciting in tech anymore. I remember when iPhone 4s launched there was a lineup that stretched the entire mall. Siri completely amazed me. I remember the line ups for the Nintendo Wii, getting home and hooking up the console and play Wii sports for the first time. Exploring Youtube for the first time. I could go on

What's the next great thing that benefits humanity. technology speaking
>>
diminishing retvrns, braincvck
>>
>>100908596
>What's the next great thing that benefits humanity. technology speaking

Reducing tech, unironically. Go back to monke is where we will evolve back into humans as we are now just technobeasts
>>
>>100908596
The march towards a fully-automated Government is moving, albeit with a few stumbles. And yes, ultimately, it will benefit humanity.
>>
As others have said on here, it unironically looks like the next bubble after AI will be robots.
>>
>>100909513
What happened to your U key?
>>
>>100908596
Assuming you don't mean just consumer electronics. We're grinding down on Moore's law, but quantum computing is on the horizon. The last few years have seen generative AI and high-resolution BCI. High bandwidth, low latency orbital internet. Medicine, particularly oncology is has made more progress in the last decade than the last three combined. Autonomous vehicles. Drone warfare. Massively reduced LEO launch costs. etc etc etc.
>>
>>100910070
>etc etc etc.
Only retards type like that. You didn't even use the first "etc" properly. Dumb fucking pseud. I bet you think "per se" means "exactly".
>>
>>100910145
>Only retards type like that
Given his list of basedtech, were you expecting otherwise?
>>
>>100910145
et cetera ad nauseum.
>>
Quantum computing and quantum internet is next.
>>
File: 1711928161473932.jpg (76 KB, 750x736)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>100910266
Your and id est per se et cetera videlicet and you suck my tu quoque ad hominem homo.
>>
>>100910266
>>100910307
Nice quid pro quo guys
>>
>>100910306
>>100910070
>quantum mechanics
>reached the end of your current technology? just invent new, even smaller particles that are even less impossible to comprehend than the previous small particles but can justify your spending
>>
>>100908596
>I remember when iPhone 4s launched there was a lineup that stretched the entire mall.
For like a tenth of the price of a top end iphone, I can get an Android phone that can showcase WuWa sidebewbs in high resolution.
Not to mention the plethora of used iPhones down to iPhone 11 still selling like crazy.
>>
>>100910070
All the stuff you mentioned is a meme except cancer treatment, bacause non of this is of use for average joe.
>>
>>100910059
He retvrned it
>>
>>100910043
We've already seen how automated AI government plays out online. Its awful.
>>
>>100908596
Firearms and ropes.
Society is currently riddled with social parasites, killing any attempt at innovation in the egg.
/k/ is the real technology general these day.
>>
>>100908596
It's all jewish techslop including the jewish AI. Won't stop the golems from salivating all over them because their lives have no meaning without the jewish garbage.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.