[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: img480.jpg (63 KB, 686x386)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
Do you thing that among the many casualties in the pager attack there was a schizo who uses a pager instead of a normal phone because he's obsessed with "muh heckin privacy"?
>>
when we said build your own we weren't joking. stop being lazy
>>
Trve schizos got a custom ROM
>>
>>102440013
only pedos care about muh privacy
>>
The pager thing was a targeted attack. It's not clear if it was a logistics interception, or they managed to trick hezbollah into buying from a Mossad owned company that could just backdoor devices based on their buyer.

My advice is if you aren't plotting against israel you're probably safe.
>>
>>102440013
You have to understand, privace schizos tend to be really intellectually lazy and fall for propaganda easily. They don't actually practice any sort of opsec, instead just installing some insecure shitware because a Youtube video told them "Windows 7 rules" or "Linux rules", then start crying when they get pwned and their pizza collection is leaked.
>>
>>102440228
Backdoored "privacy" phones are not a new thing. Usually, phones like these have their traffic intercepted by a company working with a government or are simply used as beacons for drone strikes. I suspect that blowing up all those phones was actually an accident and the intended target was just a few people.
>>
>>102440013
>>102440200
Tel Aviv has been working overtime the last few days, huh?
You guys make time and a half over there? I bet not, considering who you work for.
>>
>>102440013
>>102440200
>>102440306
fuck off glownigger
>>
>>102440013
I have faggot OP fatigue
>>
>>102440306
>Youtube video
>privacy
Actual glownigger
>>
>>102440306
This. They don't think, and are always looking for a "magic bullet" so they keep not having to think.
>>
File: 1636553409896.gif (967 KB, 390x259)
967 KB
967 KB GIF
>>102440475
>>102440839
>dont just trust some eceleb when they tell you install x distro and all your privace problems go away
>actually do your research, practice opsec
>"hurr durr ur a glowie *stabs eye out with spoon*"
And this isn't even the most retarded incest baby I've seen on /g/ today.
>>
>>102440989
Do you got the reading comprehension of a 7 year old? Nobody who cares about privacy uses y*utube
>>
>>102441152
>retarded incest baby hyper-fixates on a single word because he's stupid
Sorry you're such a failure. Livestream your rope so at least you'll be remembered.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.