[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

not really falling for the whole "le anti smartphone" meme, i'll probably just get it as a secondary phone that i use on days where i need to be productive and out doing stuff.
the nokia 225 4G i got a while ago was a piece of shit because the SMS feature had bugged timestamps. wondering if this has any issues too
>>
>>102510518
Reviews on Reddit were mostly positive, main criticisms being size and the ringtone. Some complaints about battery
>>
>>102510599
i get what you mean but i dont care lol
>they'll send you to jail for le wrongthink
so what? i'll just kill myself while the cops are on the way. hate to sound like a faggot but i dont have much to lose. i bet you were the kind of retard who blabbered about net neutrality on reddit a while back
>>102510631
thank you, sorry about making you spoonfeed me. ill get the one with 2 extra batteries
>>
>>102510744
You say this but he literally just figured out which one to buy
>>
>>102510744
it takes an even bigger retard to assume that every form of messaging isn't compromised at this point and that some are more secure than others. and even if the hot new cia-funded private and secure messaging service hosted in hyperburrito aryanheaven is more "secure", i don't think anyone would use it.
or were you referring to RCS? because i'm pretty sure that's only heckin secure against outside threats, not le cia hackerman.
>>
>>102510694
No problem. >>102510744 isn’t me also
>>
just get a zanco
>>
Can you tether it to your pc?
>>
Bump
>>
>buy old tech to escape surveillance
>explodes
>>
File: 1725042522534.jpg (1.02 MB, 889x1127)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>>102510518
its a phone and it werks. even has an sd card for your music
>>
>>102513827
looks comfy. You in the us? What do you like the most about it?
>>
>>102513827
wtf is that screen light?
>>
File: 1721837298382.jpg (864 KB, 960x953)
864 KB
864 KB JPG
>>102513869
just looks like that because its at max brightness
>>102513827
theres not much to say about it, its a phone. the camera sucks so bad that it might aswell not have had it. just get it on ebay. i saw it for 17.99 but missed the sale then it went up to 30$ then i was able to get when it went down to 19.99. its cheaper to buy on ebay from the agm store

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.