[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I feel as thought too many innocent people have been meme'd into thinking german products are good. I think german products are the most pathetic overpriced overrated mediocre pieces of shit on the market currently. Let me tell you why:
>Le cars
VW group cars are known for their terrible QC. Beaten easily by the japanese in reliability and italians in luxury. VW drivers are also fucking retarded, all of them. They are shitboxes that breakdown in the middle of driving. Mercedes are ugly cars and are again, mogged by Alfa Romeo, italians.
>Le headphones
Beyerdynamics and sennheisers are shit. Beyerdynamics have terrible QC with their plastic injection, they also have a screechy treble people have to put toilet paper to fix it. Sennheisers have NO FUCKING BASS and are mogged by Apple and other headphone companies at a fraction of the price, with far more features.
>Clothing
Adidas and Puma, polyester garbage fits outsourced to third world countries. Beaten by shitalians, again
>Watches
Garbage. Nomos is a shit, Glashute watch history is just marketing to dumb americans with more money than sense. Lange is for snobs with no taste. Beaten endlessly by the Swiss.
>Le guns
Overpriced garbage beaten by americans in all fields.

I feel that German's whole GDP relies solely on the fact people think German technology is good when it in fact, is just overpriced garbage. So much for aryan "supremacy".
Germans are scammers on a global scale and you have certainly been a victim of it..
>>
>>102527007
>Le cars
oh fuck off, audis are great
>>
>>102527051
Great at sucking up your wallet because how much they breakdown, just like BMW. You would know if you've owned any German car. They're SHIT and UNRELIABLE. Fuck germans, they are the biggest fucking scammers.
>>
my sambas are leather tho
>>
>>102527099
Vegan green "leather", sourced from the beautiful plastic cows of oil.
>>
germany hasn't existed since 1945
>>
Now look at the country that makes the industrial machines to produce our consoomer goods
>>
>>102527007
I like Bosh and Siemens...
>>
>>102527007
sennheisers are fantastic, I've been using mine for 12 years now and they were used when I bought them. Beyerdynamic used to be good but they have made some very shoddy garbage recently, it is a shame that they tarnished their reputation that way.

>clothing is outsourced polyester garbage
If this is how you judge their clothing output then you could at least choose German designers/manufacturers who make high-quality clothing in Germany. I am not saying they would win in this competition, Germany is not known for clothing, but you could at least give them their due.

I have some German-made shoes which I really like, they're very comfortable. Not to mention Birkenstocks, which are famous everywhere and well-liked by most who own them.
>>
I like my beyerdynamics. Agree with the rest though, fuck slopheiser in particular.
>>
I like Bocchi and Semen...
>>
>>102527051
Until you have to take the timing chain out.
>>
Krautshit has always sucked especially in ww2 and krauts were always subhumans.
>>
>>102527007
Pole detected
>>
>>102528102
and Linux
>>
>>102527007
i agree as of today
everything you say was wrong 30 years ago however
>>
>>102527007
Why so mad mutt? Didn't get your remote job in Germany and now seething? There is a reason Germany has the third highest GPD in the world despite having much less population and area than the two above it.
>>
>>102527007
do you happen to be polish perchance?
>>
>>102530226
The reason why Germany has the third highest GDP is because they are the sleaziest scammers in the entire European continent. Germans are very good at shilling and at marketing, which is how you have incels thinking Hitler was anything more than a retarded madman with no solid plan for conquest. German marketing is good against suckers and people with more money than sense. A fool and his money are soon departed with German products.
>>
File: 1726644379931497.jpg (70 KB, 1024x683)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>102527007
Oh look another seething Polenigger
>>
>>102527007
They generally make decent stuff but you are correct that it's overpriced so Hans can have a functioning union
>>
>>102530297
>because they are the sleaziest scammers
As opposed to China and the US that definitely don't make products that break a week after warranty ended?
>>
File: Demon.png (1.32 MB, 720x1520)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
>>102527007
They are also adept at claiming "WE WUZ" in any field and situation.
>>
File: 1699270929964600.jpg (52 KB, 564x564)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>102527007
found a pic of OP
>>
>>102531865
Nothing beats german innovation and precision engineering of the product to break at the exact same millisecond the warranty ends or at a precisely defined interval that requires an aptly priced german replacement part.
>>
Nazi Germany's science and medical field endeavours have carried the current joke of a country for almost a decade, and they are now slowly succumbing to libtard brownoid lead competency crisis.
>>
There are 36.5 million jews living in poland.
>>
>>102527007
>VW group cars are known for their terrible QC
Only the ones built in Mexico
>>
>>102532594
Worst girl is german
>>
>>102532359
At least Germans have replacement parts. With China and the US you have to throw away the entire product and buy a new one.
>>
Germany was based until they were emasculated and became subservient to the same people they tried to exile 80 years ago
>>
>>102533664
>exile
You mean exterminate
>>
>>102527007
>VW drivers are also fucking retarded, all of them
Mercedes and BMW drivers are by far the worst drivers.
>Beyerdynamics have terrible QC with their plastic injection, they also have a screechy treble people have to put toilet paper to fix it
Almost any headphones do. Equalizer is the answer.
>Clothing
Whatever.
>Watches
Whatever.
>guns
Whatever.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.