[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: s-l1600.jpg (27 KB, 600x600)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
Hello,
I have the feeling my housecleaning women is stealing from me. My girlfriend likes her, so I can not fire her.

Which hidden cameras are good for low light recordings? It need to be a small one, so I can record hidden. What do you use for your recordings?

Thank you a lot guys!
>>
>>63728890
You can buy cheap security cams from chink sites like ali or gearbest, check the /csg/ and don't post entire threads for this shit
>>
>>63729091
there are a lot of crappy cams out there ... so I need some help here. Also ... most of the amazon reviews are fake as fuck.
>>
>>63728890
hello /b/
>>
>>63728890
> Which hidden cameras are good for low light recordings?
Xiaomi home camera has an IR lightning, but you'll need to surrender to the botnet or reflash it.
>>
>>63728890
>My girlfriend likes her
I have found your culprit.
>>
>>63729429
>culprit
I should dump her ... but she has a nice body and is a good fuck ... maybe I can videotape us fucking
>>
I have a few cameras in my guests bathroom set up with motion detection. They automatically create webms and post them on /b/.
>>
>>63729679
:D :D :D
>>
>>63728890
An old cell phone with an external battery.
You can set it up to save the movie to a server, if you like.
But use it only for good.
>>
>>63729745
that is a good idea.
>>
>>63729281
Not op but wanted to get one. How easy is it to reflash the camera? Are there tiny soldering skills or hot gun required?
>>
>>63729897
That's just for paranoid gentlemen... Truth is xiaomi doesn't care a lot about you....

Either way smart people could just block it dns wide without many trouble
>>
>>63728890
>My girlfriend likes her, so I can not fire her.

You sound like a huge cuck. Man the fuck up.
>>
>>63730815
wtf you need proof first, would be retarded to fire her based off assumptions.

set up camera, bait, proof and everything is justified
>>
>>63728890
>>63729645
>can't fire her because gf likes her
Put her in her place, you invertebrate
>>
>>63728890
Clean your own house you lazy fuck
>>
>>63730832
Then ask her where your shit is and don't take "i don't know" as an answer
Fucking pussy
>>
If the pic is what is your suspicion, then look for a micro SD card slot on the box. If there is none, find a USB A to A cable, and plug it into the USB on the charger and on the computer. If the box is just a box, I would suspect there's something hidden. If something pops up on your computer when its plugged in, then see if there are video files. If there's nothing, I doubt its a camera unless there is a small camera on the front.

If you want to see what's happening, you could set up a DIY security system by either using a computer like a Raspberry Pi, or you could get a camera just like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgsOQiGZJ3I
>>
File: 1512061408405.jpg (86 KB, 431x767)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>63729262
everything is fake as fuck, the eurp bill in your wallet aswell.

just gotta believe in it harder, makes it more real.
>>
>>63728890
>i think my girlfriend is cheating on me with the maid but dont want to admit i am a cuck or that i am going to film them being lewd and tugg my little nub to it
>>
Pi zero w + pi camera + powerbank
also just put some IR LEDs on the GPIOs for night vision
>>
>>63729262
dlink has a great line of ip security cameras. if you want something basic check out the dcs-936L. wall mountable, can be powered by usb-mini. large fov and night vision, sound and motion detection with sd card recording and push notifications. can be controlled remotely by app, but it also creates a http & dnla server - so if you are tech savy you can set 24/7 recording by having the browser feed run on a box in your home and a screen recorder record the browser window feed (and repeat ad nauseum for however many cameras you get). i mention the 936l because it's only $40, but there are better models available including ones with pan/tilt (movable) cameras, and models with two-way audio - though those are more pricey.
>>
>>63730857
>this

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.